Speaker 1: But what's up guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good morning. Hey, we're the body. Yeah, good morning guys.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is saying safe this morning.
Speaker 2: I hope everybody is saying safe. Mm yeah, good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? I know a lot of people are those Tuesday, April twenty eight, Yeah, but I hope every body is didn't see Yeah, alright, what's up guys?
Speaker 3: Hm?
Speaker 2: But what's up? Guys? How's everybody doing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up? Hut me up?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Everyone welcome? Get hiss o me Robin? Mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 2: You ought to mar d?
Speaker 3: You want to love.
Speaker 1: Easy too? M m oo know.
Speaker 3: I can we go?
Speaker 1: I do this?
Speaker 3: You want somebody?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But uh, what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? What's up? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is day and see ever won an day?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But what's the oh then?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning.
Speaker 1: M let's see what's up? H No.
Speaker 3: Four yo?
Speaker 1: But what's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 2: How is everybody doing today? Yep, what's up? You know what the guys, someone say, it's.
Speaker 1: What's up? Jacob? I did send Bob leave me the link?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 4: I did send him to link. I did send him to link. Take a zmail, tell me take a email.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, Jacob?
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Brother doing? Okay? I'm not using your uh your stream yard. I'll use it for the big streams. Yea o my.
Speaker 6: H m hm.
Speaker 1: Yo, Boro, what's up? Someone added me to grow chat on Twitter ex m m hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but all's see you home, Bob. Yeah, by the way, I do it okay, yep, yea body.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 5: Mh m hm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's up, guys?
Speaker 3: What is up?
Speaker 1: How does everybody doing?
Speaker 2: Here's some music, music, music, music, music music, here's some music, smut.
Speaker 5: Music, mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Scrolling through the fee same old bullshit every night. Virtue signal warriors hiding behind the screen. So bridey preach the Holy Gospel, but it's aft of smoking lies.
Speaker 5: Got mad Win. I caught them out, exposed to faking their eyes.
Speaker 6: They run their mouths on keyboards, fingers flying in a rage. Tensel culture capitis trapped inside.
Speaker 5: Of the echocage, one wrong word and the foam and losing all the fucking minds.
Speaker 6: But I'm done playing nice truth. It's harder than their wines, f the w I'm tired of this game, tired of these people running in their house again, mad and me because I found out of faith. They are keybo kings and queens, but they will take fuck the wo fuck pulieve me the hell alone of not Jimmy Kimble, not Stephen Covert on his throne. I'm take hut saying, standing tall and true, you trusting.
Speaker 3: Fuck right off.
Speaker 5: I'm coming after you, after you.
Speaker 6: They twist every word of saft, put me in the little box, called me every name under the sun, just to wash the clouds, Bud. I seek through the bullshit, the hipocrisy, so clear, preaching tolerance while they spread nothing but fear got them blue checks in the clouds.
Speaker 3: Budd, It's built on shifting sand.
Speaker 6: One real question in the whole damn empire.
Speaker 2: Start the cracking, Ben.
Speaker 5: They swarmed like dangrid.
Speaker 6: Bees when someone dares to disagree, Bud, I'm just cutting motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Ain't no apology from me for the woe on the woe.
Speaker 1: I'm side of this game, out of these people running in.
Speaker 6: Them out was again mad at me because I found out our faithy Keebo kings and queens, but they won't take you far for the woe.
Speaker 3: Leave me the hell alone.
Speaker 6: I'm not Jimmy kim on now, Stephen Cobert on his thrown I'm Jay Cut, saying.
Speaker 5: Hunt standing tall and true. You're tronking fuck right off.
Speaker 6: I'm coming after you were bending over, no more taking all the ship.
Speaker 3: Time to push back harder, time.
Speaker 5: To make the bastard quit.
Speaker 6: They hate the mirror hold up showing who they really feed fake.
Speaker 5: It's fucking full of hate. Now the warl's starting to see fucking woke. Yeah, I'm done with the charade. Tied h These snowflakes noding in their own charade, mad at me because.
Speaker 3: The mask lipt off their lying face.
Speaker 5: I'm Jay Cutting, real name, real voice on in my space.
Speaker 6: Leave me alone, you trolls, go crawl back in your hole. I'm not just let another Hollywood so fucking woke. Fu fuck the woke. Jay cuts and says loud and lead, don't watched the empire shown.
Speaker 3: Who to go?
Speaker 1: Well, what's up guys, let it be he's beating.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, yeah?
Speaker 2: But what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe? I hope everybody is doing okay, ye know what's all guys? How is everybody.
Speaker 1: Ever? Whoon?
Speaker 3: Eh?
Speaker 1: Now, what's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing? What the hell? Hey? What's up? How you doing? What's going on? Guys? M? Yeah, I what's all those?
Speaker 3: Yea?
Speaker 1: But what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing? Nine? Y?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I hope everybody is staying safe? Is it? No?
Speaker 2: H Hey, good morning, Mercedes. I gotta I gotta aggravated because it this was the stream yard decided to fucking did uh disconnect my mic? Luckily I had to. I had the clerics some times. But I'm okay, this damp iPad keeps like breaking down. Uh sorry, I'm just aggravating with this damn thing. Play anytime I want to do something with this damn thing, it keeps breaking keeps like what.
Speaker 1: But I'm okay, just like I'm aggravated. Yeah, just like hmm yeah technology yeah.
Speaker 3: No ye.
Speaker 1: Don't I know what I know? You do that? Thanks? Y?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Mmm.
Speaker 1: Church of laza just thrust fault.
Speaker 5: No ood.
Speaker 2: No no.
Speaker 1: K h sold you.
Speaker 5: M m.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, well hearn, good morning, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Will.
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Brother guys.
Speaker 2: Will Herron is the greatest clipper in the double Verse. Will Will Harrod is also a news guy out of Louisiana. He tells people he's from Louisiana, so I'm not dogs.
Speaker 1: And him m hmm, come on there you go.
Speaker 6: But h.
Speaker 2: Mmm, yeah, you're welcome, Mercedes, You're welcome. And actually I just want to support people that support you.
Speaker 1: Oh you's.
Speaker 3: Yum.
Speaker 1: It won't let me subscribe. But it won't let me subscribe because I have too many subscriptions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the the yeah. By the way, I uh just I couldn't I I just I hit the light button. I hit the light button on on YouTube. I couldn't sub to YouTube due to the fact that too many songs running on his YouTube.
Speaker 1: M Britter you'll see mitya and so it's about afriforuse h it calls.
Speaker 2: No YouTube sub I couldn't sub on YouTube. It cal you know, I I have so many so many people that that that they're li my subs. Yeah, I'm talking about YouTube subs, the free ones YouTube.
Speaker 1: Because you know YouTube.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, by the way, yeah, by the way, anybody that doesn't want to give me something, there's more worthless right there.
Speaker 1: Throne is a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Than than than Amazon because they don't like give out your personal information like Amazon does.
Speaker 1: The whole.
Speaker 2: Okay mm hmm m.
Speaker 7: M yeah, yeah, yeah, thanks, you know, you know, no, I just want to say thank you guys very much.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you guys. I know, I know there's like one hundred and one people live right now.
Speaker 3: Mm I.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you guys very much. You know. It's it's the people that want to lay Yeah I am on uh bit cheet hoops on. Okay, yeah, I know a lot of people complain h uh h.
Speaker 2: Yah. But what's up, guys? How is everybody doing? Alright, I'm gonna I'm gonna end the stream.
Speaker 1: I love you guys. I hope everybody there's still still they're still the what the hells? Are still are still relevant?
Speaker 2: Those people? Are?
Speaker 1: They?
Speaker 2: They get so much trouble. They getting so much fucking trouble with like you, with the videos that they put out.
Speaker 1: Alright, love you Guys Bye, Guys four,