Speaker 1: Go for the green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club. You'll love the comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit Inn. Beautiful single or double rooms and suites available. Or bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse room, golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Book today called eight sixty six four four Pearl or online at Pearl Riverresort dot com Escape to Pearl River Resort.
Speaker 2: Check out the podcast Missing Link Jones County. It is a podcast that reveals information gathered by Investigator bad Windom of the Jones County Sheriff Department. These cases will be discussed are based on Wyndham's own investigations and knowledge of each case. So join host Josh Guru Nichols and Jack Fairchild's as they discussed these cases bi weekly with investigator Wendom. This show was brought to you by the Laurel Leader Call and it is on all the major podcatchers such as iTunes, I Heart Radio, Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon Music. So like and subscribe to the podcast today. In this episode, the first thirty minutes was originally recorded Thursday morning. Due to some technical difficulties, we lost the final thirty minutes, so the final thirty minutes will will be recorded on Saturday, August the sixteenth, but we are going to roll the original start of the first thirty minutes right now. This show is a part of the Midnight Ride Network. Hell the same.
Speaker 3: What's your name at the time of his let a statue, every started singing interface and Eagle will fly, Tennis gonna be him, win you him out of the free starting fell, and it'll be like the whole.
Speaker 2: Is raining down on Bronzie courtesy and why.
Speaker 1: Liberals be worn?
Speaker 4: Your viewpoints will be subjected to straight scrutiny.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Right Side Radio.
Speaker 5: Like my eyes have been blown wide.
Speaker 4: We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those to whom they entrust, our nation's highest officers. We stand united and are resolved to do something about.
Speaker 6: It, which, whether we like it or not spelled Judy, you and I have a rendezvous with destiny.
Speaker 1: You tuned into Right Side Radio.
Speaker 2: Alright, you have found that it is the Right Side Radio program.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 2: We are recording this episode on Thursday August the fourteenth, twenty twenty five. I'm your host, Jack Fairchilds and as always we ask that you like and subscribe to the Right Side Radio program. Remember we're on Apple Podcast, iHeartRadio, Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon Music, and so many more. So make sure that you hit that subscribe button so you never miss a new episode of the Right Side Radio Show. Guys, there's a lot of stuff to talk about, but a couple of announcements before we get into that. The newest episode of Missing Link Jones County is out, so you can check that one out as we discuss another cold case with our friend and Jones County Investigator or Jones County Sheriff Department investigator That Wendom. Myself and Josh Guru Nichols host that show and have discussions about these cases with that every week, so hopefully we can help uncover that missing Link and get some of these cases solved and bring ultimate closure and maybe even justice to some of the families. Also being on when you listen to it, the new episode of Chris McDaniels America will be out as I am set to record that later today. I think Chris is going to be out I don't know if it's going to be a solo effort from myself or if I'll have a guest like Jim Sigalski in with me again this time. So that also makes this show a little bit trickier, because I want to try to make sure that I don't cover topics that are going to be covered on Chris McDaniel's America, or at least don't make the main focus that, because again, we're watching so much craziness happen and it's so easy to overlap. You know. One of the things that I have been taking a lot of note of recently is how insane the Democrats continue to be. This is a party that can't seem to understand or accept why they were defeated in the first place. This is a party that continues to push narratives that are not just damaging to their brand, they're damaging to the country as a whole. How many times do we continue to see them paint Ice agents is evil. We've talked about it just the other day on the last episode of Morning Coffee, where they were trying to tell us that these folks are evil and they're attacking former Superman actor Dean Kane because he wanted to join ICE. And of course then you have the insanity that we've talked about on the Morning Coffee before that with this Cindy Sweeney stuff where they're trying to say that the American Eagle ads talking about her having good genes is somehow racist. The stupidity that has been on display is nothing new. Matter of fact, it is what created the thing that they hate the most, which is President Donald Trump, because he tapped in to the frustration the a lot of Americans had at the things that they were saying and the things that they were trying to promote. But they're not walking away from this insanity. They're not walking away from this losing calls that they have where they just think that they're going to push these radicalized ideas down our throat. We've seen it with the whole trans issue, where they continue to try to push that down our throat, and yet it's not aiding them. It's insane as we sit back and watch the way they're reacting. And if you don't believe that they're not dialing down their insidiary rhetoric, just turn on the view. You know, the show where whoopee. Goldberg said that she'd rather live in Iran than be a black person in America. Yeah, that show. That show, right there is just a polaroid of what but the modern Democrat Party has become.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Look, I've got issues with the Republican Party, as you know. I'm not afraid to talk about them. I'm not afraid to call them out many times, especially when I know that they deserve it. But today I want to talk about this insanity, whatever it is. Radio show host Michael Savage, back in the day when he had his Savage Nation, used to refer to liberalism as a mental disorder, and it was a funny line, but maybe there's more truth to that because we continue to watch them go down this path, this path that continues to bury them and keeps them from being able to blame victory anywhere. I'm not sure exactly how they became so unhappy and why they decided they hated the United States of America as much as they hate the United States of America. But here we are, and this is the reality that we're living in. And as long as they continue to go to this extreme, their chances at winning elections are null and voids. So I want to continue to encourage it. But the only fear I have is I know that liberals control the schools, they control the universities, and they're going to try to indoctrinate our kids one thing, and I don't know that they're good at it anymore. But liberals in this country were always good at playing the long game. They would wait for years they sprinkle in something. Take homosexual marriage. It's a perfect example. For years, it was widely accepted the marriage was between a man and a woman, and liberals weren't really trying to buck that trend. But they sprinkled in doses here and there. Maybe it was that homosexual character on television, you know, the funny guy that you always laughed at because he was overly effeminate for a man. Then it becomes a homosexual main star, a show set all around the homosexual lifestyle. Now it's being normalized and you're watching it, and next thing you know, they're talking about homosexual marriage. And as they talk about it, you're like, you know what, that makes sense. And they didn't get that passed through right away. It took them time, and they were willing to play the long game. Now, you fast forward to now and it doesn't feel like they're willing to play the long game. Or maybe they still are, but this whole trans issue where they definitely have gone too far, where they're trying to force it on kids. Folks were one election away from them being able to push that agenda and push that narrative down your kid's throat. That's a reality because again it may start off where it is today, but eventually, eventually will they wear you down? And where does it go from there? Does it become something like pedophilia? Are they going to normalize that next? Put it past them? But the reason why I say, I don't know that there is good at playing the long game as they once were because of how much they're trying to push, how much of this radicalized message that they're trying to shove down our throats. I'm starting to question if they are playing the long game anymore or if they've gotten greedy because of the successes that they have had throughout the years. It feels that way because when their idea is rejected before you would see them kind of back off of it, try to sprinkle something in here or there, Like we talked about with the homosexual movement moved into homosexual marriage, sprinkled it in. They give you a reasonable or at least they could sell it as reasonable reason for why you should change your view. They're not doing that anymore. You don't support transgender people, well then you're a bigot. You're the worst person on the onemaginable. You should die. Trust me. They throw those type of insults out where they do, in fact wish death upon you. But here we are watching them just continue to implode. If Democrats and liberals are no longer willing to play the long game, then this could be that moment to finally put some of their insane ideals on ice. Unintended, I guess, but I mean it's we're watching. Well just then go down a path that Again, it's not surprising because a lot of us know how crazy liberals are, so it's not shocking per se. But at the same time, it's still is not their usual playbook because they are the patient ones. It was always our side that was impatient because we wanted stuff to change back to the way that it was yesterday. Many times it felt like we didn't have the patience to win a long game. Trek Now it looks like the Democrats don't have that patient anymore. The Liberals don't have that patient anymore, because again they're not just attacking, they're getting militant about Elon Musk supported Donald Trump, so now he's the worst person on the planet. We have to torch Tesla's, we have to vandalize Tesla dealerships. This isn't a group playing the long game anymore. This is a group that is in the end game. What do I mean by that when I say they're in the endgame? Here's what I mean by that. As we see them rise up and get more and more violent, and more and more militant, we understand that at some point, these radical voices, they won't some type of conflict. They want some type of revolution, and Donald Trump can be their figurehead face of evil that they want to rally against. Maybe why it doesn't feel like they're playing the long game anyway anymore, Maybe that's because they have in fact moved into the endgame. And this was part of the plan all along, that eventually they were going to go down this path. Because if you think about it and you go back to the nineteen sixties, the hippies, they weren't necessarily violent. Now, there were some incidentss I'm not going to deny that there weren't, but they they were peace of love. Man. They were those people. Now you look at liberals and they're writing in the streets, they're attacking ice agents, they're looking past hosters of Cindy Sweeney making sure that they flipp her the bird. Because you know that poster, it translates the message back to Cindy Sweeney that you flipped her the That's how that works. So you're so effective there. If they are in the endgame, what's gonna happen? I mean, are we going to be able to survive as a nation or are they going to push us down that path. Earlier this week, Donald Trump was announcing trying to come up with measures to clean up our nation's capital and put an end to the crime. Now, you may agree or disagree with the methods that he's wanting to try to employ in order to achieve this goal. That's a topic for another time. But the fact that the left reacted the way that they did and so so angrily about the fact that he had the audacity to even think that maybe, just maybe we should try to clean up the nation's capital, because obviously the police weren't getting it done. So he comes up with his plan and Left is flipping out over it. He wants to try to stop the influx of illegal aliens, and of course that's fascism is their favorite code work. Not understanding the term nor understanding that they themselves are probably the ones practicing true fascism. Then when to silence our voices. They don't want a rational debate. They don't want to sit down and have a rational conversation with you about these issues. If you don't believe me on that, just go watch one of those Charlie Kirk videos where he's trying to debate liberals because when he turns the tide on them, a lot of them start shouting and screaming obscendities and trying to talk over him because they don't have a strong enough argument to argue back against him. We're seeing them become more and more militant every day with their view. The patience that they had to get them to the point they are at now has run out, or this was always the plan. It feels like we're in the endgame for them. As I've said before, is the in game violence. Is the end game going to be a war with one another other? I hope not, but it seems to be. That's where they're pushing because again, it's not our side it's going out violent. It's not our side that when a debate breaks out we instantly go to attack you, which death upon you. Look, both sides use the her insults at one another. That's always been part of it and that's going to be a part of it as long as politics exist. But the Left is taking it to another extreme when they're saying that you should have some of the most horrible things imaginable happened to you. Oh and by the way, not just you, probably your family as well. I've mentioned this before, you know, Chris McDaniel being a close friend of mine, I've been a moderator on one of his Cineramic Annual pages, which means I got access to the private messages that were sent. Oh boy, when you look at some of the private messages that are sent to his account there, it's shocking how little regard some of these people have for another human's life, merely because he has a different opinion than them. In some cases, they don't like him. Because they can't articulate their side as well as he can articulate his. The end game for the liberals is a complete, in total takeover of this country, a deconstruction of the very values that this nation stands on. I've talked about this before, and it's been a couple of years ago now, but I was in Chicago, and so we saw a gentleman that was standing on the street corner witnessing to people about his faith in Jesus Christ. Shouldn't be too offensive, right the people there, the Liberals, instead of just walking by. Look, if you go to New Orleans, or if you've ever been back in the day, there were always people walking up and down New Orleans trying to preach to you, and most people didn't mess with them, give them a hard time. They just kept walking, or in some instances they stopped to hear the message he was trying to sell. But what I've witnessed that night was people not ignoring him, instead cursing at him, telling him how horrible he was. This and this is the way that the left operates now. Religion must be completely destroyed. It must be noted down a peg, because if it's not, if we have that basis of faith, then maybe we might understand that human life is precious. Liberals, they especially female liberals, love to brag about it, just how many abortions they've had. It's a badge of honor for them that they have murdered unborn children. They're pushing and pushing and pushing more and more, trying to see if they can get us to fight them. It feels like the first time they riot and police have to use force to stop the riot, or if it's National guardsmen or whoever it is has to use force, we'll be told how horrible that was. Meanwhile, the mainstream media will try to ignore all the damage they caused and everything that they did that let up to this escalating to a point it will be the people trying to protect the neighborhoods and enforce the laws that will be made to be the bad guys. Liberals love to try to dig back through your past, go and see if they can try to find maybe a tweet you put out years ago that they can utilized to cancel you, because again, they don't value your opinion. If you don't agree with them, you can't you can't be allowed to speak This militant nature that they have gone down this new path that they've started to walk down again. It's joring because again they're not they're not being patient. They're not playing the long game anymore. And that's the scary fact, because, as I've said, if they're not playing the long game, it's one of two things they have grown too. Well, no, it's one of three things. They've grown impatient. They believe because they were able to achieve the other things that they were pushing for, that now they can be more aggressive and they should get it faster. And then the third one that they're ready for the final plan. They're ready to push this narrative, this agenda to whatever conflict they want to push us down. I don't know, people, the liberal endgame could be very, very violent. It could be something that this nation is never the same again after it begins. Could it be a second civil war? It's possible. Many of us would say, hey, look, if you want to go out to the left coast and you guys want to go out there and create a liberal paradise, that's fine, go do it. Don't ask us to bell you out when you fail, but go to it. But that's not good enough for the modern American liberal. They want to control everyone. They want to control you, they want to control me. They want that control over every single one of us. Again, this is where they're headed, because the jarring change in their approach to controversial topics has to be for a reason. I don't like I said. It could be one of those first two, But it feels like they're readying themselves for a fight they've been planning for for years. Maybe I'm giving them too much credit. Maybe I am giving them way more credit than they deserve, because it's extremely possible that they're just in patient and greedy after having so many successes, but the violence and seeing things escalated to the way that it has now. Look, I understand social media makes some of the viole, disgusting things that they say to you. I know that makes it easier. I know it makes it easier. You look at some of the things that they tell us, you know, the way that they feel is okay to talk to us. That becomes a lot easier when you don't have to look across from me. And I would just leave it at that. If we weren't seeing videos of liberal shouting, jumping in people's face is like unhinged morons, knowing that if the person you were screamings and face swung on you, they'd probably knock you out with one punch because you're a little pansy man who thinks shouting get your way. I don't know, people, I'm I hope that if we are in the endgame, that are sides ready to push back. But I also hope that liberals aren't planning to go that far. But I believe they are. There's a real question that we've talked about many, many times on multiple shows, not just Mine, not just Chris McDaniels America. But it's a question that Steel is worth asking. Can we continue to coexist with them? Can we continue you to work with them when they are this radicalized? I don't know. I don't know if we can if they're not willing to back off, especially some of their more insane, crazy ideas, like telling kids that they can choose their gender. Then I don't know where the middle ground is. Where is the middle ground on pushing the trans narrative to six, seven, eight, nine, ten year olds? There is no middle ground. Where's the middle ground on abortion? There's no middle ground? If these are truly the fights that they want to have. I feel very confident that are outnumbers them, and I feel very confident that they're going to rue. The day they go down that path, we'll see. But again, if you want to just go go out there to California, y'all just have a settlement. We'll let y'all leave the nation no problem. In a couple of years, probably in just a couple of months or weeks. When you start trying to come screaming and asking to come back to America, ANSWER's gonna be no, We're not bailing you out this time. Guys. This is the right Side Radio Program. We're going to pause right here for a quick commercial break. We'll be right back. The Midnight Ride the home of the anti establishment movement. This network features great programming such as Chris McDaniel's America, God and Country, The right Side Radio Show, Paul Revere's Liberty Layer, and many more coming soon. So check out the Midnight Ride today. Head to the Midnight Ride dot com and check out all the amazing content. All right, guys, here we are on the right Side Radio program. Oh goodness.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: The end game for the left is that where we're at, is that what we're approaching. We'll just have to wait and see. But it's time to switch gears, go into some other stories, and you don't move away from that, but it's still worth discussing because again, it's fascinating when you watch the way that they progress through the years and now to be as militant as they are, is that by design. We'll see. And now we're moving into the fresh recording here on Saturday, August the sixteenth, as we are getting ready to put this out. I'm glad I was able to salvage that first thirty minutes because it is we're talking about if we're in the Democrat endgame here. That is definitely a question that will probably come up again real soon. But I'm gonna switch gears because we've got a lot of news that broke after Thursday, including Trump's meeting in Alaska with Vladimir Putin. Trump of course, is claiming that it looks like they are ready to set a peace agreement, not a ceasefire. Trump has come out and said that he doesn't believe the piece that a ceasefire would last long, says it was determined by all that the best way to end the horrific war between Russia and Ukraine is to go directly to a peace agreement which would end the war, not a mere ceasefire agreement, which oftentimes do not hold up. That is from a post he put on his own True social platform. Trump also said that if his meeting with Zelenski and DC goes well, they will work to schedule a trilateral meeting with Putin, presumably to get the peace agreement finalized and signed. However, of course, Trump and Zelenski have both confirmed they spoke after the US Russia summit, and this is what Zelenski wrote on x formally known as Twitter today, following a conversation with President Trump, we further coordinate positions with European leaders. The positions are clear. A real peace must be achieved, one that will be lasting, not just another pause between Russian invasions. Again, not something that you think is out of line. But of course we know that Zelenski has not always been respectful when coming to meet with President Trump, so we'll see how things go. And Zelenski today he outlined firm conditions for a real piece ahead of a high stakes meeting with Donald Trump. Zelensky went back to Eggs following his call with Trump, and he said the positions are clear. A real peace must be achieved, not one that will be lasting, not just another pause between Russian invasions. As he said before, He said, killings must stop as soon as possible. The fire must cease, both on the battlefield and in the sky, as well against our port infrastructure. All Ukrainian prisoners of war and civilians must be released, and the children abducted by Russia must be returned. Selenski also wrote that thousands of Ukrainians remain in captivity and must be released, while adding that pressure on Russia must be maintained while the aggression and occupation continue, and a follow up post is Selensky warned Russia warned of Russia treachery that could lead to attacks in order to gain leverage amid the ongoing negotiations. He said, based on political and diplomatic situations around Ukraine and knowing Russia's treachery, we anticipate that in the coming days, the Russian Army may try to increase pressure and strikes against Ukraine positions in order to create more favorable political circumstances for talks with global actors Zelenski. Of course, he is scheduled to meet with President Trump on Monday, so it's going to be interesting to see how this goes, see if we can try to finally put an end to a conflict that has gone on way too long. During the UH press conference that Putin had here in America, Putin took the opportunity to praise President Trump while also making his wipe at former President Joe Biden because Putin said that he's agreed with Donald Trump's claim that the war in Ukraine would not have ever begun if he had not lost the twenty twenty election and was serving as president when the carnage began. Putin said he can confirm that when he was talking, and that's a that's one of those claims that we've put on. And he went further, he said, I'd like to add one more thing. I'd like to remind you that in twenty twenty two, during the last contact with the previous administration, I tried to convince my previous American colleague that the situation should not be brought to a point of no return when it would come to hostilities. And I said it quite directly back then it's a big mistake today when President Trump is saying that if he was president back then there would be no war, I'm quite sure that it would indeed be, so I can confirm that. So again taking a swipe at Joe Biden, and it is not surprising because again Joe Biden projected a certain level of weakness while he was in the White House. Part of that is, as we know, the well documented now mental slips that we saw the fact that I do believe that there were folks within his administration that wanted to stoke the flames against Russia. Maybe they thought it was the key to their reelection, you know, the Russian threat, that whole Russian hoax that was held over President Trump's head. Maybe they were hoping that, hey, if we have this conflict, we can use that to our advantage in the next election. And didn't quite work out that way, because the American people are quite frankly tired of sending billions of dollars to the Ukraine, billions of dollars that we don't really have, millions of dollars that have helped lead us into high inflation and multiple problems that we are continuing to have in our country today. So yes, I do agree with the sentiment that if President Trump have won reelection, Vladimir Putin never invades Ukraine. But here we are, is peace achievable? Are we at a point where Trump can make this happen? Really and truly It's going to come down to Zelensky. How willing is he to actually listen, how willing is he to actually work on a peace negotiation. Some of the things that he laid out that we've already seen seem very reasonable. I think it's one hundred percent reasonable to want all prisoners of war and civilians held in captivity by Russia to be released. I think that's a very very reasonable request. But what else did Putin want and what else does Lensky want that we haven't seen yet. Monday's not probably going to usher in the true end of this conflict. Monday's probably going to be another step in the negotiation. And while I agree with President Trump that ceasefires don't last, it probably would be in his best interest to ask for a cease fire while these negotiations are ongoing, just to make sure that Russia's not trying to advance anything further. While they're trying to iron out the peace. It's going to be interesting to see if President Trump's are to the deal tactics work. It's going to be interesting to see if he's able to win this conflict of egos between Putin and Zelenski. I have no prediction at this point, because again we've seen multiple times where Zelenski was not willing to truly negotiate. Maybe he thought they were bad faith negotiations. Maybe it's the simple fact that Zelenski is in way over his head. I don't know, But it's going to be interesting to see if Zelenski is a better guest when he visits with Trump on Monday, or will it be you know, more of him going up there and acting like the arrogant jerk that he did last time. We'll see. At the moment, it's probably the best shot we've had at between Russia and Ukraine since this conflict began. It's probably the best shot we're going to get at the war in Ukraine ending. But it's really going to come down to the players finding a solution that works for both sides, and that, my friends, is where it gets extremely tricky, and unfortunately, based on recent track records and based on things that we have seen time and time again, also extremely unlikely. I really hope to be proven wrong. And based on Trump's negotiation powers, I do think that we've got a shot, but we'll see. I'm always a skeptic, folks, y'all know that you've seen me. Of course, I grew up a Chicago Cubs fan. I'm still a Chicago Cubs fan to this day because of that. It leads to a lot of my skepticism that I'm talking about right now, because again, I'm always waiting for that team to rip my heart out. Maybe I shouldn't be a skeptical in Trump's negotiation power, but we'll see what ultimately happens here and how things play out. We're gonna pause right here for our final commercial break of the day. This is the right Side Radio Program. Will be right back. Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairchild's The Right Side Radio Program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative fill then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of My Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my Pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own. And I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bedsheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between midnight and ride and remember enter the promo code m I D N I G H t R I D E and say big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had. All right, guys, welcome back here to the Right Side Radio show. Here we are in the home stretch of the radio program, the final segment of the program today. And one thing that has been fascinating is this case between Disney and former MMA fighter turned actress Gina Kuran know. Gina Corano, of course, was one of the stars of the hit Mandalorian series, that star that was part of the Star Wars saga. Of course, Gina was fired in spectacular fashion, specifically because she was on social media going against their Disney's apparent walk culture. So in twenty twenty one, Krano was let go and they decided to attack her. They didn't just issue a statement, they decided to attack her character. They said multiple things that again made her decide to sue. And after her suit, she got back from Elon Musk, which I think also helped her get some of the best lawyers that you can get because she's got his endless funds behind her. At the end of the day, Disney has settled. Now the big question is who wins in the settlement. The simple answer is Gina Corano won. I know there's some on disney side that are trying to claim that somehow Disney won, but let's be clear a settlement. The only thing that Disney wins with the settlement is the full discovery doesn't come out. And for those of you don't understand what full discovery means, that meant Disney emails, things pertaining to Gina Corano. All of that would have come out and been made public. They tried to stop that by following an injunction against it, but the judge threw it out and said that yes, discovery was warranted in this case. Disney now has panicked and decided to settle. They even issued a statement in which they said, we have reached an agreement with Gina Corano to resolve the issues in her pending lawsuit against the companies. Miss Grano was always well respected by her directors, co stars, and staff, and she worked hard to perfect her craft while treating her colleagues with kindness and respect. They also said, with this lawsuit concluded, we look forward to identifying opportunities to work with miss Grano in the near future. Again, if you go back and you go back and look at their original statement after the firing war, they said that she posted a horrent things. Doesn't sound like they still believe a hornt With their glowing praise and the fact that they said that they're willing to work with her again, I don't think they ever wanted to work with her again. I think everything in this lays out exactly why you can say that she won. And Gina Krano, of course released this statement after the victory. She says, I've come to an agreement with Disney Slash Lucasfilm, which I believe is the best outcome for all parties involved. I hope this brings some healing to the force. I want to extend my deepest, most heartfelt gratitude to Elon Musk, a man I've never met, who did this good samaritan deed for me in funding my lawsuit. Thank you, mister Musk and X for backing my case and asking for nothing in return. To my lawyers at Scheffer and Jeffy, who walked me through this unknown territory, Thank you for your wisdom and guidance. I am humbled and grateful to God for his love and grace in this outcome. I'd like to thank you all for your unrelenting support throughout my life and career. You've been the heartbeat that has always kept my story alive. I hope to make you proud. I am excited to flip the page and move on to the next chapter. My desires remain in the arts, which is where I hope you will join me. So yes, I think that Gina Corano can poke her chest out and she can have a victory in this case. She was dropped, of course, by Disney and Lucasfilm, and the complaint said that Disney and Lucasfilm harassed in to fame Krano, and it's one of those things where it was crazy because she was fired for her beliefs, and Carono said that Entertainment John turned a blind eye to her male co star Pedro Pascal's post in twenty seventeen comparing former President well now current President Donald Trump to Hitler. So she was fired, and of course the fact that Lucasfilm felt like they needed to go this man. It's no coincidence that Lucasfilm has forty five employees who identify as LGPTQ, you know, part of the alphabet mafia as I refer to them. So she decided, so they decided to cut her, mainly because she put in her Twitter bio that she identified as be boot Blop or whatever it was, in a true missed a true joke about these morons. And yes, if you're putting your pronouns in and your signature, you are in fact moron, plain and simple. That's not something you'll ever see me do, but I'm seeing it become more and more common because most of you folks are too stupid to realize that that's something that shouldn't have to be done. Nor should it be done. So yeah, I'll attack that one myself. Try canceling me there, guys, But I don't work for a groomer company that is continuing to try to push an agenda despite the fact that they're seeing more and more flops at the box office as a result of their agenda driven narrative in their stories. And it's a shame because there've been a couple of decent movies that have been put out under the Disney banner in the last couple of year, but people just aren't tuning out for them outside of hardcore fans because of all these stuff they did before. This lawsuit, of course, opens the door for Gina Carano to return to the character that she was fired from. It opens the door for Gina Carano to pursue her acting career outside of Disney, because let's not forget when they attacked her, they essentially made her unhireble in Hollywood because she wasn't just a fired actress from a role. She was an a horrent, terrible person and that's the way they depicted her. At the end of the day. The fact that Disney had to release such a glowing statement the way they did There is absolutely no legitimacy to any claim that Disney somehow won this case.
Speaker 3: They didn't.
Speaker 2: You can see it firsthand. You can see it through and through that this was a utter and complete victory for Gina Carano. Whether or not she ever steps foot on a Mandalorian set again, that doesn't matter. She got paid, probably more than what she was originally asking for, and she got that statement from Disney, and it's crazy to think how quickly they just decided to discard and throw her away.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's a particularly great actress, but I don't think she's particularly bad actress either. So you're not going to see her getting oscar were the roles anytime soon. She wasn't going to get that before this happened. But the fact that now she can go back to work and possibly go back to a character that she apparently truly loves, because that was part of her lawsuit. She wanted her role reinstated in the Mandalorian. Now, this statement does not say that that's going to happen in the settlement, but the fact that they say that they look forward to working with her again leads me to believe that Disney's more open into it. Maybe it's part of the agreement. We'll find out when we see more from the Star Wars universe. Odds are it's too late to get her included in the already in production, already filming Mandalorian and Go Grou film that is currently in production, but maybe it's not. Maybe she can pop up in that. We'll see. But I think it's a big victory. And the fact that Elon Musk decided to get involved in this lawsuit and help finance Gina Carano so that way, big powerful Disney couldn't just walk all over her is a good thing. Disney needs to learn a lesson here, and Disney needs to maybe back off of all the woke nonsense. Maybe Disney should institute a social media code of conduct for its employees, and it should cut both ways, because trust me, some of the posts that folks that work for that company put up are worse than anything that Gina Krano ever said, but yet they maintain their jobs. Maybe they should put that code of conduct up for social media and make sure it's enforced across the board. That way, if you don't want an actress like Gina Krano getting political, that's fine. But at the same time, don't allow your staffers to get political as well. Don't allow your staffers to go off on these leftist rants that they constantly go down. And for the love of God, Disney, stop trying to force woke agenda in every new project you put out. Based on the last couple of films I've seen, I think they're finally catching on that they need to get away from from that. But the damage may already be done because there are a lot of people that don't want to go And we're talking about franchise films like the Marvel movies that were box office called for years. They never had to worry about anything that could happen for those films. Just stick into the box office and you're gonna make five hundred million dollars easy. Now their films are struggling, and it doesn't matter that some of the woke narratives that they had forced in it to begin with have finally started to be taken out. The real problem is the fact that Disney went down this path in the first place, and by doing so, they eroded the public's trust. And when they eroded the public's trust, it's gonna take a few films. It's going to take a few more losses before they come back because they need to know that you've changed, and until they see consistency two or three films that don't have it, it's just not enough to get the trust back in the public. But we'll see, folks. This is a win in my opinion for conservatives. Is a win. Obviously for Gina Carano. This is a win across the board. So I am, for one, excited to see her victorious in this settlement. It doesn't matter what Disney claims. You don't put out a statement like that unless you know you were about to lose big time and this was your only option. And I think that's where Disney found themselves at the end of the day. Guys, this has been the right Side Radio program. Again, we apologize for the delay in this episode and the maybe this even from the first thirty minutes to the final thirty minutes, but I was able to salvage that so that way I could still release that to the public, because again I think it's important to talk about are we in the liberal end game? Is this part of the plan? Is there impatience? Is that more to do with the fact that now they've gotten to the point where violence and trying to further split this country is what they're attempting to do. I'm not saying it is. I'm just saying it's worth discussing. We'll see you guys again real soon, but don't forget check out the latest episode of Chris McDaniel's America. It's already up. You can find it online at pat Center McDaniel's facebook page, the Midnight Rides facebook page YouTube, and also check out the new episode of Missing Link Jones County hosted by Josh Guru Nichols, myself and Jones County Sheriff Department investigator Dad Window. Thank you for listening. We'll see you again real soon.
Speaker 1: Go for the Green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club. You'll love the comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit in beautiful single or double rooms and suites available. Or bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse room, golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Book today called eight sixty six four four Pearl or online at Pearl Riverresort dot com.
Speaker 2: It's Kay to Pearl River Resort. Check out the podcast Missing Link Jones County. It is a podcast that reveals information gathered by Investigator bad Windom of the Jones County Sheriff Department. These cases will be discussed or based on Wyndham's own investigations and knowledge of each case. So join host Josh Guru Nichols and Jack Fairchild's as they discuss these cases bi weekly with investigator Wendom. This show is brought to you by the Laurel Leader Call and it is on all the major podcatchers such as iTunes, I Heart Radio, Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon Music. So like and subscribe to the podcast today. The Midnight Ride the home of the anti este Bablishment movement. This network features great programming such as Chris McDaniel's America God and Country, The right Side Radio Show, Paul Revere's Liberty Layer, and many more coming soon. So check out The Midnight Ride today. Head to the Midnight Ride dot com and check out all the amazing content. Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairchild's The Right Side Radio program and License reviewed and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow my Pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative field then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of Mynpillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my Pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own, and I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all my Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between Midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code m D Night r ID and save big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had.
Speaker 5: Four