Speaker 1: Hudson River Radio dot com.
Speaker 2: This is Travis Walton and you are listening to UFO Headquarters.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 2: Beautiful headquarters, Good evening, good morning, good afternoon. Depending on which part of this glorious globe you are on, you are listening to UFO Headquarters on Hudson River Radio. I am Michael Warden and of course with the illustrious one on only the.
Speaker 1: Zimmer Thank god, there's only one Zimmerman. How are you, Mike.
Speaker 2: I'm not bad. It's been a little hectic, but you know, it's it's Monday, so it's you know, how much better can it be? Well?
Speaker 1: We had an interesting weekend, didn't we did?
Speaker 2: We did? Should you? Should you start it? Or should I start that? Well?
Speaker 1: It was the Pine Bush UFO Fair, and everyone knows I have been a tireless supporter of the fair, the museum. You know, I've put a lot of time into helping the museum, and I've been going to the fair since twenty twelve. It's always been fabulous. Well it wasn't so fabulous this weekend. I for reasons that only the town knows. They did not exercise their rain date for Sunday, which was beautiful, and they had it. It was monsoon season in Pine Bush, apparently on Saturday, and every the forecast called for heavy rain all day and I didn't even you know, I got all the prep. I ordered a lot of books, cases of books, because it's always a great day there. I couldn't set up a table in the middle of the port, you know, seven hours of pouring rain, so and a lot of vendors didn't set up, and the ones who did they didn't get customers. And there were a lot of wet, angry people and I was one of them, how about you.
Speaker 2: So I went in early, early in the morning to apply some makeups for some of the actors and the lead singer for the band, the guy would always has a blue head.
Speaker 1: Yes, who By the way, I really.
Speaker 2: Want to do something cool with him at some point. He's got such a great great head shape and everything to do like cool alien stuff. Like I told him that too. That's a compliment, you know, like.
Speaker 1: You have such a great alien head.
Speaker 2: You know, you make a great alien. But you know, I did two prosthetic makeups and then then I did his you know, whole head and blue and stuff, and it was a lot of work, and I gave the same instructions to all of them, don't let their ain hit you because it's even though I sealed the makeup with sealer, it's like that's a band aid on a broken artery, and when it's pouring rain like this. So but it was fun doing them. I got to you know, I was like chatting with the talent as you're putting makeup on and making aliens. Who I mean next to zombies. How much more fun can you get? But it was very wet, it was very rainy. I felt bad for the people that were coming in off the street with their soaking raincoats and clothes, and you know, I got soaked just walking to the my short distance to my jeep to put stuff away, Like I was like, this is not happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah I did. I did do my lecture and there was amazingly a great standing room only crowd, but there was hardly anybody on the street. Of course, why should they be, and uh it, you know, I really enjoy talking to everybody all day getting there. We always get so many great witness accounts. So basically I did all the work, all of the prep and hardly got to speak to anybody and didn't have my to So now I have a many cases of books sitting in my living room with no events to sell them at. And I just feel really bad for the vendors, who, you know, you spend a lot of money and effort getting everything together to do this fair and then to not postpone it for one day when it was beautiful and sunny. So somebody made a really bad decision. And hopefully they're going to rectify this somehow. I was kind of joking, I said they should have called it Alienation Day because they've alienated all the visitors and the vendors. So I love you, Pine Bush. You did wrong to these people, and hopefully you make it right.
Speaker 2: I guess if there was a silver lining to all those ringy clouds, so it's We did separately get to meet Nick Pope. Yes, one of the speakers at the dinner in the evening, I believe. But Nick Pope is a journalist, former Ministry of Defense in the United Kingdom. I mean just he's on a lot of programs on TV and just very smart man, very well spoken, and it was great meeting him. I was, like, you know, very down to earth. He was very like, yeah, just another guy. So I certainly appreciated him taking a few minutes to talk. And I wish I had seen his his evening presentation, but I was like a wet dog at that point and I was just going home and changing and that was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And Nick did say he would be one of be a guest on our show. Oh so I will be contacting him, and uh yeah, that'll be fun. So why don't we decompress, take a deep breath, and we will be back with camp at your Own Risk.
Speaker 3: Hudson River Radio dot com Hudson River Radio dot com, subsidiary of Glacier Entertainment LLC, blasting the competition in New York's Hudson Valley.
Speaker 2: To be camping at our own risk this evening.
Speaker 1: Yes, we've will. This is the talk I gave in the pouring rain at Pine Bush, and I thought it was since summer is supposedly here, even though it's just cold and rainy all the time, I thought I would pull together some things that happened while camping.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that you're doing this today because I did not get to hear you at the Pine Bush Fair. I was still knee deep in makeup.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes you were. So. You know I love camping, you know, beautiful outdoors, communing with nature. But you know, you just have that little thin tent between you and whatever's lurking in the forest, and let's just dive in. I got this idea for this particular episode because someone just recently contacted me with an experience he had forty one years ago. He's finally forty one years and he finally wants to talk about it. This was July of nineteen eighty four, which was possibly the busiest year in the Hudson Valley Wave of the nineteen eighties. Let me just put it this way, not a good idea to go camping in the summer of eighty four. So we're going to Colebrook, Connecticut. It's not in the Hudson Valley, but you know it's a it's a UFOs throwaway from you know, it's close enough. It's near the it's a northern part near the Massachusetts border. And to this day you can look up if you Google map it you'll see there's like a I think it's like a triangular shaped swamp or lake, and there's a bunch of campgrounds and one of them is boy scouts? Were you a boy.
Speaker 2: Scout for a brief amount of time, not very long?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, you couldn't tie the knots.
Speaker 2: I think I can still do a square knot. No, I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: That's fine. And of course I was never a girl scout. Really, could you see me as a girl scout? I mean, oh yeah, not meant to be. So we'll call them Joe and Dave. They're about ten eleven years old, and as boy scout camps do. One night, they're having a big bonfire and they decide, oh, let's go into the woods, because you know, deep dark woods are more exciting than bonfires. So they're not far into the woods and they hear allowed what he described as a base drop. Now, remember the Star Wars, the Star Wars movie, the Star Wars movie where they're powering up the Death Star and that weapon and it kind of goes boom that sound you can you know, you can look it up and they're like, what the heck is that? And they look up and there's this huge boomerang. He said, it's at least two hundred feet long. It's barely above the trees, not more than one hundred feet up. So can you imagine a two hundred foot craft just one hundred feet over your head and they're following it. It's going so slowly, and it has blinking red and blue lights, and it moves down over the water, over that little swampy lake. And how many times do we hear that craft whether they're pulling water out, they're doing something. They're interested in the water. Right, So it turns to leave. Now we've all seen planes banking, They tilt, they take a little while to complete their turn. You know, there's a bank in it. No, he said, this was like a record on a record player. It just pivoted ninety degrees, you know, completely flat, just pivoted ninety degrees and started slowly moving off. And they get back to the camp, you know, just a few minutes away. They thought at most they were gone twenty minutes. But when they get back to the camp, the bonfire has completely died down, and now all the kids are going to bed. Bonfire should have lasted hours, It probably did. But where were they they were? He said, they were both kind of in shock and dazed, and they go to bed, and he said that night, Joe said, he dreamt of being on a big ship and there were he said, human scientists, men in blue jumpsuits with patches, like military looking. He just gribed very vividly. There was like a gangplank that he had to walk across this elevated walkway, and below he said, there were all these technicians and there was some kind of reactor spinning, and he said he heard that same bass drop. Uh, Brian, without putting you on the spot, could you possibly find that death star powering up sound? You know that one that goes woo okay, if you can. If you can't, everybody can. It's on YouTube. Can look it up. But so anow that they hear the same He hears that same sound he heard in the woods. So the next morning he wakes up, he's going to go find his friend Dave and tell him all about his dream that night, but Dave's brother stops him and says, wait before you tell tell me, you know, basically tell me what you dreamt, because his brother had told Dave had told his brother all about the same dream, and it's the same exact dream. So both boys had what a coincidence that they both had the same exact dream of being on this ship men in jumpsuits. This very interestingness reactor sound.
Speaker 2: We can try it.
Speaker 1: Let's see, okay, let's see if Brian has gotten that's it. That was it? Good job boom?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Is that technically called a bass drop or I see when you say bass drop, I start thinking drum beats? But oh, okay, well that's what he called it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's descriptive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So that's it. Okay, So everybody can go look that up and play. So it's not the type of thing you want to hear over your head in the woods at night, accompanied by a large craft. Oh and by the way, the craft was beaming a bright light. They were bathed in light. You never want to be bathed in light from me from an unknown craft. Sorry, never a good idea. So let's fast forward nine years and about two thousand miles away to the bad Lands of South Dakota. Either of you ever been to the bad Lands? No, I haven't. I mean just the name doesn't sound too inviting, does it. But so Joe and now his brother are camping in the bad lands. Joe doesn't remember anything because during this whole experience, that one night he just sat there in a daze while his brother is I guess somewhat flipping out because a huge boomerang moved over them, and his brother described that same bass drop sound. So it sounds like the same craft from nine years earlier in Connecticut. Was Now that's that's really disconcerting. It's scary enough to have this happen, but nine years later, the same craft probably or one just like it, finds you camping in South Dakota.
Speaker 2: Well, isn't that one of the common threads we see, especially a lot in the Hudson Valley cases, where it's it's sometimes generational, but they follow these individuals throughout their life and it's not surprising. I mean, it's it is surprising, but at the same time, knowing so much we do about the Hudson Valley and how people have encountered and experienced this, it's almost like it's not unexpected for them to have this encounter again and makes me wonder, what about the in betweens, Yeah, you're.
Speaker 1: Remembering, yes, and why this time does Joe not remember it at all?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So, yeah, so I'm hoping I'm hoping to speak to that friend who Dave, who was you know, at the boy Scout camp, and hopefully we'll get more information from Joe's brother, because not that I doubt the story in the least, but everyone has a little different perspective and often has just one little speck of information different or in addition to and plus the one in South Dakota photo doesn't even remember. So I'd like to get more and also see Joe's brother what else happened, because you know, when you're interviewing witnesses, no, no, that was well, but wait now that you mention it, you know when I was fifteen or this happened to my sister, So hopefully, well we will get more information on that. But uh, I love what I mean.
Speaker 2: Starry interrupt. Brian will agree. As police officers interviewing every witness possible on a big case, that's so important because, like you said, some people perceive things different, they see things different. Someone might have heard something someone else didn't, or seen it from a different point of view or an angle. So the more witnesses to an incident that we can get to a sighting or to an encounter, the better, because like you said, someone might have a little bit different information. Remember it just slightly different where it helps piece that puzzle together. That's why these eyewitnesses are so important to talk to now, why they still remember these stories and are willing to talk about him or hopefully willing to talk.
Speaker 1: About him, right right, Yeah, so I love Joe finished up his interview saying that the nineteen eighty four incident at the campground, when you know, when he was a kid. He said, it's a memory I can't shake for forty years. So that's the impact these cases have on people. And again forty one years later, he finally wants to talk to somebody about it, to tell his story. So it's remarkable, you know, even.
Speaker 2: Though you know, Connecticut might not necessarily be in the Hudson Valleys, if you look at it from a very big perspective, if you are indeed coming from another planet, say on a spaceship, really everything could be whatever you want it to be. You know, the Hudson Valley is much bigger to them than what we would consider the Hudson Valley. And again, that life that life changing event. Yeah, I've said the same thing. I couldn't forget change me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I've given whole lectures on how during the eighties, these mass sightings would either start in Connecticut and end in New York, or start New York and end in Connecticut. So I mean they're you know, we are connected, and you know, they don't say, oh, we can't cross state lines there, you know. So all right, so hopefully I may may be getting more information on that. But you know what it reminded me of. I don't know if we covered it on this show, but the Allagash incident in August of seventy six, the four guys are in the Allegash Region region of Maine, which is way out in the wilderness there, and they built a big fire on the shore because they were going to go out and do some night fishing and it's so pitch black out there you kind of need to find your camp so you're not sleeping in the boat at night. So they had this signal fire that, you know, so they knew where to go back, and long story short, this craft comes out. It's almost they feel like it's chasing them. They're growing like mad to get back to shore, and the next thing they know, they're on shore in a daze, and the fires burned down and all kinds of things happened to them. After that, you know, they got new We see this a lot. People who have no artistic ability to artistic ability suddenly you know, are artistic or they have I think one of them got like crazy math skills after this. Suddenly, and you know, you things change, and that's maybe that's something we have to do a whole story on. But you know, camping at your own risk. So let's go to Let's go to the Hudson Valley, Palinville, New York, North South Lake. Are you familiar with it at all? No, it's supposed to be. Everybody says it's a beautiful area. And this woman, Marge, it's about an hour north of Pine Bush. And this woman, Marge, is going camping with a group of twenty people on horseback. They're going up this steep, narrow trail up the mountain and they get to the top and they camp on this ledge. She said, the views up there are just spectacular. Marge was a little older than the rest. She was married, she had a daughter. She said everyone else was young and single and got drunk that night everybody else's party. She was the only sober one. So she said that the horses kept making sounds of agitation, and she would she would get up and check on them. She's wearing because they're camp near a ledge. If God forbid, one of the horses got loose, you know, go over the edge. But she said, uh three point thirty am, everything went quiet and you could hear a pin drop. Uh oh, And suddenly the tent is lit up again, bathed in light. Words, we don't want to hear. She has the courage to lift up the flap, and she said, there are six or seven big bright white lights hovering over the edge of the ledge. These were not above the ground, they were off the ledge, so hovering in mid air. And she said, absolutely no sound. She tries to wake up her drunk tent mate, who takes one look and then like freaks out and buries her head in her sleeping bag. And that was it. But she said, Marge said, the next thing she knew it was morning. Wait a minute, what happened to all? You know? This incident happened at three point thirty and all of a sudden, it's daylight and morning. She has no idea what happened, but yeah, so another place for a potential stakeout. Even though that was oh did I mention that was a summer of nineteen eighty four. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what a coincidence.
Speaker 2: I think you made one mistake though you said nineteen eighty four was forty one years ago. There's no way it does not feel like forty one years ago.
Speaker 1: Isn't that scared? Yeah, yeah somewhere, Yeah, my mistake. I'm sorry it was. I meant twenty eighteen, that was all.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Why don't we take our second break and come back for more bad things that happened in the woods. This is Hudson River Radio dot Com, your local Rockland County station. This is Hudson River Radio dot Com.
Speaker 2: Nothing good happens in the woods, Linda after and I guess over the break, I did come to grips with the fact that nineteen eighty four was indeed forty one years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's getting easier.
Speaker 2: Where did all that time go?
Speaker 1: I know, I know, Well, we're going back even further. This one takes place in nineteen seventy five. And if you grew up in Rockland County and where a girl scout, you no doubt remember Camp Henry Kaufman. People came from all you know, Scouts came from all over but it was a very popular campground in the Orangeburg Pearl River area. She was at it would call her Beth. It was an equestrian farm camp. Half the day you rode horses and half the day you did farming. So for about a two week period and she went to camp all the time. So she was, you know, used to camp, not skittish about. And there was four girls per tent, and they were platform tents, so it wasn't tents on the ground. They were, you know, these wooden platforms. And she said, for about two weeks, in the middle of the night, there'd be these bright lights in her tent, she'd see the flap go up, and she said she would just be paralyzed. She couldn't move. And she said she heard in her head, don't open your eyes because you won't like what you see. Holy crap. Go yeah, thought of that, yes, and she felt, you know, she could she didn't open eye, but she could hear somebody was in the tent. And then on several mornings one of the girls would wake up under the platform. You could say, well they were, you know, sleepwalking or something. So of course they told the counselors who were flipping out because this is not good for business, and they would check on them, but they they never found anything. So she wrote to her mother, who immediately came to pick her up. And Beth thought, oh, no, I'm my mother must be mad at me. You know, I must have done something wrong. She's coming to take me away from camp. But it was years later Beth's mother finally admitted she had had similar experiences. As a little girl. She had been had these abduction experiences. So you might not want to send your daughter to camp if you had these things, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's that intergenerational experiences again. It just it's so amazing how similar. So much of this is spread out, of course over so many years. But yeah, I don't know if I was having these experiences, if I'd let my kids go to the camp.
Speaker 1: Go out in the woods kids, what could go wrong? So when Beth grew up and had a child, her sixteen year old daughter came to her and said, there's this three foot man who keeps coming into my room. Okay, so now that's three generations of the same family. And this is the weirdest part. I'm just going to say what she told me that Beth lost three pregnancies. She said, these were confirmed pregnancies anywhere from seven weeks to seven months, and she said she was pregnant and then they were just gone. She didn't have a physical miscarriage, she said. And I have heard this so many times from so many people. You can take away whatever you want from that, but I can't tell you how many times I've heard it from women where they said they were just gone.
Speaker 2: Right right, No, no physical miscarriage, nothing biological, just.
Speaker 1: Not pregnant, right right. So, wow, we probably could have done a whole episode on this thing. So three generations of women in this family. Who knows what went on that they don't remember. But just like you said, targeting intergenerate, the same the same family. That's like Gary's family, you know, the same thing.
Speaker 2: Like how you know they tracked these long term studies where they medical studies like the you know, Framingham heart studies, and almost as if they're studying a family over generation for a reason, or or at least that's what it seems like. Like we're going to follow this and you wonder how much further back.
Speaker 1: It goes, well, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Mom's mom or et cetera. And it seems like it's on the female lineage unless the men just have never reported it in the family. But just very odd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, I used to be a research scientist, and if you're studying a drug or a chemical or something, you study generations of the same line of mice or whatever it is. That's the best way you know to study things. So again, whatever, however you want to look at this, but not good. So all right, let's stay back in the seventies. Austining, New York, August of nineteen seventy four. Austining's a very busy town now, but there is the Tee Town Lake area kind of a wilderness area still there. And three teen girls decide, let's go camping out in the woods by ourselves, because again, what could go wrong?
Speaker 2: That's the plot of how many horror movies.
Speaker 1: Now, that's right, that's right. This wasn't even cabin in the woods. It's sleeping bags in the way. They didn't even bring a tent. It was the ground was a little moist, so they threw down a tarp and they just put their sleeping bags down. So there were these three girls, I'll just name them one, two, and three, and witness number one who I, you know, spoke with. She said it was slightly misty that night, but there was still some ambient light so you could see things. And she's lying there and she's like, oh, this is interesting. There's a group of animals coming close. Oh they're coming right for us. And as this group of animals approached and got close, this is how she described them. It was eight to ten grays, three to four feet tall, large heads, very large insect like eyes, small mouth slits, and long fingers. And she specifically said they were flow walking. Well what does that mean? Flow walk? She didn't see legs moving, They just kind of flowed along, which is very interesting. She said, I was petrified. I thought I would die of fear, especially when one reached down to touch her. She said another one of them moved his arm to block that one from touching her. And then at that point, she said, they backwalked floated away. So again they floated forward and then they floated back away. So she's like frozen for a little bit, and finally she was able to, you know, ask their friends, are you guys okay? So Witness number three claims to have no recollection of anything. I'm not talking about it never said anything, okay. Witness number two said, I just don't want to talk about it, okay, So clearly something happened to her didn't want to talk about it. Four years later, she finally says to her friend, all right, let me tell you what happened to me. I mean, they're so traumatized. Took four years to tell your best friend what happened. She said, whole mess of creatures eight or more moved rapidly like insects. She drew me a picture of a kind of a gray and she wrote, from the waist down, she wrote, she wrote in the word nebulous because it was kind of hazy. She said, they were nebulous from the waist down again, that bizarre flow. Something was going on the way they were moving. She was paralyzed with fear. And she said she got the sense that one of them was like a teacher. And she heard in her head, don't touch them, they're human, you'll scare them. Okay. So that was witness number two's experience. So both girls independently corroborate. One said eight to t the other one said eight or more, this strange motion very much describing the same physical characteristics. And as the one girl somebody reached to touch them, you know, and somebody blocked them, and then the other girl heard, don't touch them, they're human, you'll scare them. So I want to go camping, Mike.
Speaker 2: It sounds like an alien school field trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, but when you described witness number ones description of the fear when they when she saw this and when they're reaching out, I mean that was just guttural the way she just I can't imagine experiencing fear like that. Yeah, Like, and it's got to change you. I mean, obviously the other girl wouldn't even talk about it for four years.
Speaker 1: Right, and then the third girl would never still to this day, fifty years later, has not talked about it. So that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love the way you described it as a like a school trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, they're humans. Don't touch them, you'll scare them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And there's a lot of cases where people see a bunch of these and and they're in the woods or in a field and it looks like they're taking soil samples, like they're digging up something. We've covered that on a on a bunch of cases. So yeah, don't touch the wildlife. While you're out on your little school trip there. So yeah, that's and I wish we could show you the picture. It's in my it's in my book. But you know the fact that she did the head, the upper torso, the arms, but then from the waist down. She just described it as nebulous. So something bizarre was going on the way they were way they were moving. So if we haven't completely scared you away from ever going out in the woods again, I have one more left, another another campground of a bunch of kids all together. We're going to Brookfield, Connecticut. Mike gave me this story. It was either July of eighty four or eighty five. I'm probably leaning towards eighty four because that's when two other of these cases that was That was a quite the banner year for sightings and bad things happening in the woods. So it's about nine to ten pm. And guess what, they're having a bonfire, because when you have a whole bunch of kids in the woods, you need a bat signal to the aliens. Here we are.
Speaker 2: Here's a bunch of defense.
Speaker 1: Yep, bunch of defenseless children in the woods. And it's hilly area and from over the hill. He said. It was a craft, a dit. This one was a disc. And even though a lot of triangles and boomerangs were seen in the eighties, there's still were a lot of what we would call the classic flying saucer. So there's this hundred you know, size of football field disc only one hundred feet up that had to take up a good chunk of the sky at that altitude, I mean, one hundred feet is not very high. So it stopped. Guess what the craft where? This craft stopped over the pond. It was stopped low over the pond. And this is like a carbon copy of the other one, except different shaped craft. This one, this is interesting. It was silent, he said. It was a bright lime green craft, which is very unusual, he said, but it was a darker green in the center, so something was going on there. There were round lights around the edge that were white, yellowish red blue, and I just loved this detail. He said. Never was the same color light in an adjacent light. There were never two lights next to each other of the same color. And what an amazing detail, because you know, when you interview people, if they're making up a story, this is not a detail someone making up a story is going to tell right. Yeah, to the average person, it'd be okay, big deal. To me, that was like, wow, this guy paid attention. He you know, it's an amazing detail. So after fifteen minutes of these fifty plus kids standing there freaking out, Mike runs back to the office to get the camp director. You can picture, you know, some kid running into the kih there's a big UFO. Yeah, ha ha. But Mike was so insistent, all right, I'll go out and look at the UFO. And he looks up and oh blank. You know, he realizes this is not good. So he goes back to with the group. So there's at least fifty kids. There's the staff, so you'd figure what there has to be what ten other people on staff at least whatever, So you've probably got sixty sixty people and for a full twenty minutes, this craft is just sitting there. So Mike decidh he was brave. He grabs a flashlight. He wants to signal the craft. Well, the only Morse code he knows is sos so three dots, three dashes, So he's signaling sos at this craft and some other boy flips out says, stop doing that, you'll piss them off. I don't know why he thought maybe the craft was starting to react. I mean, we did a whole show on be careful what you ask for, because signaling craft doesn't always end well. But then it slowly started to move off towards Candlewood Lake, which had an enormous amount of sightings in the eighties, particularly eighty four. We covered the case where the police chief and half of his department had sightings. You know, they had been so when people were calling the police in that area with their sightings, they'd say, ooh, did you see a pink elephant too? You know they were They were not the nicest to UFO witnesses. And then suddenly, well I don't care what anybody saw, it says, we saw UFO, you know, once they had their sightings. So one last thing on Mike. He went on to be an engineer with multiple master's degrees. He attended a military academy, was extremely became extremely familiar with all forms of aircraft, so a very technical, knowledgeable guy. And he summed up that that experience and just said a lot of things. I can explain this, I can't explain not embellishing, not speculating. Just yeah, I know a lot of things now, and this is something beyond what I can explain. So yeah, So and then there is that Winding Hills Park, which is right next to Pine Bush. So I still hope if it ever stops raining this summer, we can, uh, we can get a little SkyWatch camping tripman Brian do a live show from Winding Hills. We can do that, all right. So I have to check.
Speaker 2: Search lights and anti aircraft artillery artillery.
Speaker 1: No, hopefully you guys will be packing you you police officers, and I'll bring the bear spray and uh yeah, but I will be bringing a very bright, very high candle powered light to signal anything. I'm sorry, I have to do it. I have, even even though I warned people not to do it. I would. If something came by, I'd signal it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we have to as part of experiment.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I love to hear other people's camping experiences. Uh, it's the perfect opportunity. You're putting yourself in a very vulnerable position out in the woods alone, defenseless, and things happen. So there we have it.
Speaker 2: Any other comments, No, I'm just never going to go camping in a tent again to begin with. But if I had any residents any thoughts about doing it again, I've just completely eased them out of my mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I would. I would sleep in our van. You know, the idea of a little thin layer of nylon between you and whatever is out there.
Speaker 2: If I either have a little thin layer of aluminum in an RV or something, yes or whatever. Yeah, I'm just not doing it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there's a lot of cases of you know, you could do a whole book. Maybe somebody has I don't know of bad things that happen while camping, and which reminds me, Brian, maybe we should do on our murder in the Hudson Valley podcast, people who get murdered while camping. That's a whole other Oh geez, Yeah, that might have a more immediate effect on people that you're not going to camp. Yeah, that's a whole other cam of can of homicidal worms. But so that's it. Bring us out in your own inimitable style.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you everyone who tuned into this awesome episode of UFO Headquarters on Hudson River Radio. If you're a longtime listener, thank you. We really appreciate you supporting us and listening to our podcast. If you're new to the podcast, catch up with us on whatever Your favorite podcast episode or hosting services download them all and just binge listen to them. It's worth it, we promise you, and until next time, keep your eyes on the sky.
Speaker 3: HUTSONREU radio dot com a favorite among shut ins and dogs