Speaker 1: Oh, welcome back to day zero today one fifty five and we are back after a brief break in which we did It's totally Corey's fault, every fault. It was definitely not because I was on vacation for two weeks. That's definitely not the.
Speaker 2: Reason we're not allowed to go on vacations.
Speaker 1: It was pretty rad, it was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: We went up to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beautiful water, so I saw the Great Lakes for the first time. We did road trip in my van up to Illinois and up to Minnesota. Yeah, Wisconsin, Michigan. Michigan was basically the highlight. We camped for a week or a half. Yeah, not bad, and we have a lot of friends of his along the way, a lot of people who are friends of the show What's up out there? And then we got to camp on Lake Michigan for like five days, I think, And then we got to go up on Lake Superior, which is the largest lake freshwater lake in the world by surface area, and then we got to kayak along the coast there. Upper Peninsula Michigan is crazy, beautiful, crazy. I'm I'm from the Pacific Northwest, so I understand that in the winter that is not the case, probably it's probably well maybe beautiful as right, but like freezing frigid cold, like horribly cold, but summers, I think, like, maybe I want to live there, pretty fucking cool place. So we just got back a couple of days ago, and here we are. I love I love camping, I love lakes, I love trees.
Speaker 3: Like nature.
Speaker 1: I love nature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just stick a bomb in.
Speaker 1: It in like the Bunkers, like Fallout style, just.
Speaker 3: Like Yeah, if I could teleport my body everywhere like I need to go, like Star Trek, then that would be for me, like completely climate controlled environments. Yeah, yeah, that'd be that'd.
Speaker 2: Be Maybe you've just been living in a place that you don't like the environment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you ever think of that?
Speaker 3: Sounds like bullship to me.
Speaker 1: Maybe don't like humidity. Maybe you need an arid place like Colorado.
Speaker 3: No, no, I've read to be I'd rather be hot and cold, so I have no problem with that hot and dry. But you see, like I really like, I really don't care. I just don't want to be outside, like at all if I can, even when the day like on a nice day, you fucked up here, I don't care to be outside. I read to be inside playing basketball.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just letting you know, like there's there's nothing for me out there. My dad was a longer, say we found destroying nature. Yeah, I was out there destroying nature with my dad. That's what we did, destroying nature. So it's just like.
Speaker 1: An appreciation for destroying nature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like nature. Yeah. So I was out there when it was hot, you know, one hundred degrees, you know, amidity snuffing you out. I was out there when snow was on the ground and you freezing to death. So I was out there, and I was out there when it was nice, and I still didn't care to be out there.
Speaker 1: What is it? The bugs? Is it the you can't escape the sun? Like what part do you not like?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, I just I just don't. I don't find it interesting, So like it didn't interest me. So like I'm like, you know, like a national park. It's like, oh man, let's go, let's go to a national park. I'm like, I'll catch y'all later, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If I could live in like a hammock outside somehow, like sleep there without getting bugs on me, I would sleep there forever. If I could swim every day in a lake like that would be my ideal life.
Speaker 3: Swim in the lake. Man, this ship in the lake to eat you.
Speaker 2: That is what ex you would call white Shenanigans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this so horrible.
Speaker 1: There wants to fund me to be in white Shenanigans eternally, I'm down there.
Speaker 3: You go, here, you go. I'll go to one of those parks if they got a basketball goal out there or something. But if they don't, I'm like, I did some uh we did some nature stuff back when I went on vacations with my folks, you know, a little hiking, you know, go see the waterfalls and things that nature. I've taken some pictures, especially what was I at Pigeon Forge in Tennessee. Yeah, so the mountains of Tennessee. So I did that stuff before. And I'm not saying that it was absolutely horrible. It's just that I don't care to do it again. Yeah, And I mean it's okay, hey, to each their own. It's the same way it's like people wanting pets and things that nature, Like I'm just I'm just screwed up, like, don't want pets.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of doing the chats. Is that my chickens are like pseudo pats, but like they make me eggs. I eat breakfast because of them, Like, so that's pretty cool. I don't really have to ever even interact with them if I don't want to, I could leave them for like four days and they'd still be fine. So that's not really pet like like ship that takes a lot of time and energy. Now I'm like over it. I don't really want a dog or a cat or anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's my only issue with a with a dog and a can.
Speaker 2: People are inside and look look dog.
Speaker 3: Dog and cat lovers you know what I'm saying. Don't come at me with you damn flaming arrowors. Okay, but here's my issue, okay, right out the gate. It's the fact that when I break down, I can't call my dog to come pet me up.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: That's that dog.
Speaker 2: No, that's so fucked up. That's irrelevant. That's like saying that's like saying breakfast cereal because I can't eat it with a fucking wrench, Like fuck you, no way, that's like the most horrible argument. No, I can't pick you up a purpose of a fucking dog break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I put all this emphasis into the dog feeding it. Now, I got to come home during my lunch break and walk it because it's inside and we're actually terrible owners. If you want me to be honest, I mean, animals are meant to be outside. They're not to be meant to be cooped up in your cage all day, you know what I'm saying. And you let them out when whenever you want to, whenever you're able to all. I got to be honest, Damn, I'd be happy too if you lock me in a room for eight hours told me not to shit and pissing the floor, I'll get you something neat whenever, whenever I get back. And then when you came back, hey, you can finally come out. Man, thank god. But I've been holding this ship all day. You know what I'm saying. Where I got beat the fuck up? You know what I'm saying, think about it. If you think about it. I mean us as humans. You know what I'm saying. We conquer, Okay, we're just conquering a conquering the animal, which is the dog or the cat. So they don't really do much for me. It's not anything emotional there or anything like that.
Speaker 1: So it's like Stockholm syndrome. You've given all our animal stockho onm syndrome. They're like, yeah, I love you. I love you because you're the only way I get food, and you let me ship. I need to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and look look like I said, people who want pits get I said, keep them in your house, but matter of fact, get more of them. There's a guy I worked with. He was like, yeah, I got we got two dogs. I said, okay, and we got two cats. I was like, we shoot, gets more cats, get some more dogs. Get you about five or six. Just load it up. I mean, you know what I'm saying. But here's my only thing is that I hear people talk about me and my finances are like you know what I'm saying, struggle a little bit. I was like, how many pitts you got? Well, we got three. I know how you could loosen up a little bit of change. Got rid of some man.
Speaker 2: You motherfucking e Beneza, screwge. I swear to God you heartless. You're both in the fifty.
Speaker 1: I love dogs, I love cats. I love animals. I love the animal really like I want to cuddle them forever. I want to I want all of them. I would have an animal like sanctuary if I could, I would put all of my life into it. But since I can't do that, I'm like, do I want a dog in my house? Really? Do I want to clean up after it? Do I want to go buy it food? Do I want it? I do kind of, and then I kind of don't. And here's the other thing. This is what really gets me these days. For sure, I'm going to have my heart broken fully and deeply within about like twelve years or so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, heard you?
Speaker 2: And you I'm.
Speaker 1: Just saying, well, this is what I said. I said to the universe, if you want me to have a dog, you better like throw it in my lap and like it just appears because now I have a dog. I mean that would be true for Eddie. Somebody could throw a baby could appear in my lap.
Speaker 2: The Lord helps those who help themselves.
Speaker 3: Hey look, hey, well look look hey, look for me. I'm saying that I'm not going to I wouldn't get an animal, knowing that I wouldn't give it the care that it deserves. Let's just say it, right, yeah, because I don't have time.
Speaker 2: You might even die forty fifty.
Speaker 3: Ye yeah, Hey, hey, soul explore Explorer coaching. Hey, I'm I'm not bashing on folks who want animals. I'm giving you the reasons why I don't.
Speaker 2: Want animals, because you're soul less. I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm close to it. You know what I'm saying. Somebody got to be cold out here in these streets. Hey, Hey, when hey, when it comes down to the to the civil war, everybody talking about and you know, we need to go do some ruthless stuff. Just come talk to them, Talk to you boy this you know what I'm saying. I can get you where you need to be. Hey, they say to eating the dogs eating the cats, you might have to eat your dollar cat. It's true.
Speaker 1: Ah, I can do it. I can horse, I could eat a lot of things.
Speaker 2: And we've been actively discussing this fucking cats and dogs thing all way. Yeah, we've come to the final conclusion that there is a zero percent probability that the Statistical Numerica number of cats eating is zero. Right, So therefore, therefore it is absolutely true since the number has to be greater than zero zero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's fair. Yeah, yeah, Because there's all kinds of shit they're like, they're eating them. Other people are like it's a hoax. Other people are like, no, there's this video of this woman. Other people are like that woman was just insane. She's not even a Haitian immigrant anyway, And like there's all the difference. Yeah, there's all of this lack of clarity around it, but you're absolutely right. The other thing is like, dude, I look at the geese at the park and I'm like, if I was starving, there's an easy fucking meal right there. They're just sitting there. They don't expect anyone to come after them.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, we talked about that on Beyond the Cube. Shit, they're a little gamey.
Speaker 1: They'll look gamy, but like they'll keep you alive.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: We had we had a segment where we googled what different animals taste, Like.
Speaker 1: You've never had goose?
Speaker 2: Well, I was trying to explain, like back in the old timy days, it was like you had a Christmas goose, right, And so that was a little there was one hundred years before my time, but like, uh, I don't know that. It's actually I always thought it was kind of a slangy term. What goose dogs are freaking out there.
Speaker 1: They're bad because ket and I don't want them in our lives.
Speaker 2: They heard you my headphones.
Speaker 3: Especially especially in the house. I don't know, man, it's just and look, look, I mean, I appreciate folks who love them. Okay, I love your dog. I love damn man. If I put that thing in my house and it ship's on the floor and it eats my furniture, man, I got to pay for this ship.
Speaker 2: Man, So they don't they don't eat the furniture. They don't shoot on the floor because they don't. They don't. They don't. Don't bad dogs do, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: But you.
Speaker 2: Want all dogs dead, so you wouldn't know that.
Speaker 3: Did I say that? Did I heard that? Is that what I hear? What I wanted to take? Guys? Hey, because I'm glad it's being recorded.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Here's the other thing. If I had a fucking dog, I would have a hunting dog so that when the apocalypse comes, I don't have to eat the city geese, which are delicious. By the way, if you've never had geese, I don't know what's wrong with you. They're yet me. But then I could go hunt all kinds of things, because I'd have my hunting dog, I have my apocalypse dog, I'd have a do the malanoy or however you say that, do they malaw what? The hardcore ones that could run up a fucking tree and like flip backwards off of it, they.
Speaker 3: Don't have utility. They go there in a hood. Most people's dogs ain't gotten a utility. Matter of fact, when somebody breaking the house is gonna go lick them. Ye, I'll be wagging happy to say. I'm like, you know what the daily is. Okay, Hey, don't you guys here?
Speaker 1: Trump had another assassination attempt today?
Speaker 2: Is that real? Or was that just some bullshitas there was just shoot?
Speaker 3: There was shots fired in the vicinity. That's what I was seeing right from these reports.
Speaker 2: Well, hang on a second, then look at who the news reporting agencies are. I mean, I think get shot in the head, and they would be like the shots in the vicinity. We don't know if there's a connectionnel.
Speaker 1: You don't even know. It might have been a small meteor. I don't know that anyone was trying to kill him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's say you official believe the shots fired at Trump International Golf Club were in fact intended for Trump.
Speaker 1: A person of interested is in custody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't I mean, is this true or not? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: An AK style firearm, Like, what the fuck does that mean? You assholes? Just call the gun the fuck the gun? What does the style have to do with it?
Speaker 2: An AK style? That's what they said.
Speaker 1: An assault weapon was used. Yeah, any fucking gun used to assault someone is an assault weapon. Idiot.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the problem is that the word assault does not mean what people think it means. So a battery is when you unlawfully touch your strike somebody with the intent to do harm, and it's blah blah blah. There's a whole bunch of statute stuff attached to that, and there's that conditions and all that stuff. But an assault, it was a threat to do harm. If I bawl my fist and be like I'm going to beat your ass, and I pull my fist back like this, and then that's as far as it goes, and you're and if you're in fear, that's an assault, right. An aggravated assault is if I pull a gun on you and I don't shoot you, So it's just an assault, right, so you're not actually being battered in any way. So I don't know how. I don't remember what we were talking about, but the word assault gets thrown around a lot, and that with no manuals you know, yeah, I know that, And with assault rifles it's the same thing, like, yeah, any fucking gun commits an assault before it commits the aggravated battery or attempted murder or murder. Right.
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, it's pretty annoying. It's also annoying that the same people who use these words that they don't understand are also the ones who are like this this bullet will vaporize a small child. You're like what, no, No, they're just talking about like nine millimeter twenty two's like just little fucking bullets, and you're like, no, it won't. And they're like the force, the force with which this gun can fling these bullets will vaporize a child. You're like, no, literally can't. Actually, like holy shit, but they don't care that they're wrong, and then they like they're freaks. Do you remember the guy who was some sort of news anchor guy and he was like, I'll go out and shoot a gun and I'll show people like how horrible it is, and he's like touched it and was like crying and like twitching and ship do you remember that? I guess Yeah, you hadn't even experienced he was already traumatized. Oh I don't think I even think he shot it yet. He's just like freaking out that it exists and that he's like touching it. It's pretty fucking stupid. But then idiots watch that and they're like, see, guns are horrible. I'm like, how do you think motherfuckers have survived for this fucking long hunting? Like you don't understand life at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before there was guns, people used today and throw a spirit to your chest, Look, beat you over the head with a hammer. All right.
Speaker 2: So it's just like what happened in the UK. They got rid of guns and they everyone's getting stabbed to death?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what was it? What's my way? Was? It? Is a Genghist con? Is that the one.
Speaker 1: Ingus con nearly took over the whole world?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah. When he came through, he won't he won't shoot nobody that he name should cut your haird all.
Speaker 2: Isn't like a six The word related to him, and he like every body that's that's gotta be like some sort of legend or myth.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty cool legend to have those.
Speaker 2: It is pretty cool. It's like he's like, well, Chamberlain.
Speaker 1: I had a student who was like, it's Jus actually, So now my brain always wants to say Jengus calm, but nobody knows what.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows you're talking about, So you just got to say the cultural standard rights.
Speaker 3: With a.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they didn't say it that way either. It was probably some other ship that we fucking misinterpreted in the fucking in the writing somewhere like.
Speaker 1: His name is Doug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, hey, right here, hold on a second, let me pull this up because I mean Google got it right here. Say no, damn Jengis unless this g is with a gang. Yeah, Genghis Khan.
Speaker 2: That's that's the lamey normy version.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me do the British pronunciation Genghis Khan. It's supposed to be a British accident.
Speaker 1: Let me be to Gengis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go. I didn't know that thing with a speak for you. I need to do that a little bit more often. Google ai is getting out of control? Okay, uh getting are.
Speaker 2: You're gonna trigger me? Motherfucker?
Speaker 3: What are you doing? Oh damn, I shouldn't have seen that.
Speaker 1: What's it doing now?
Speaker 3: Corey is still pissed off. We talked about this will Beyond the keeb about it saying that a fish album was released like in two thousand and nine when it wasn't Google A. I said it was.
Speaker 1: So you can't trust Ai, dude, Google AI.
Speaker 2: I asked it because I went to the big Cypress New Year's Celebration nine to two thousand New Years and uh Seminole Reservation, Florida down south by Miami. It was like three hours from my house. It was like the greatest gift ever. Like I didn't have to go around the country. It was right there. It was fucking great. And so it's hailed as like their greatest show ever. It was they played on the thirty first nine hours. They played a seven hour set from midnight to sunrise. It's the greatest concert event of all time. It beats Woodstock, it beats anything the Dead ever did. It's really fucking probably the greatest thing of all time ever, better than Earth. And so basically I was like, huh, it's been a while. I wonder if they ever got around to releasing that. So I asked them if they fucking released it, and let me see if I even I might even still have this. Mother, I'm gonna just screenshair this thing. I'm getting fucking triggered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was definitely triggered at the night.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just think you should assume that AI is going to make mistakes and or outright lie to you.
Speaker 3: Well, it says at the bottom that is still in experimental mode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so once it's not. It's going to do the same shit.
Speaker 3: It's just working at the Kinks. It's working at the Kinks.
Speaker 1: Have we ever had anything that like works perfectly in the world ever in history? Think?
Speaker 3: So? I think. I mean, pailows are pretty pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's a good that's a good point, like needles fucking for something. She's like an old school regular.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's a couple of things. They have to be really inanimate. Day.
Speaker 2: So I asked Google if this had ever been released, and this is what Google AI overview said. It said Yes. Fish released a seven DVD box set on March third, two thousand and nine, documenting their performance at the Big Cypress Reservation. The set included bonus documentary footage and covered the band's seven sets. That's unbelievable because it contains actual, some really accurate information, like the seven sets and like all kinds of stuff. But like, this does not exist at all. Because the concert at Big Cypress was described as the largest concert in the world to usher in the new millennium. An estimated eighty thousand people attended and traffic jam stretched for miles and lasted for free hours. So a lot of good information there, But this DVD box set doesn't exist. There was nothing released on March third, two thousand and nine. So where the fuck does goddamn we'll get this information from? Where do they fucking get this? I mean this is spontaneously made up out of thin air.
Speaker 1: I think they scrape it from every possible source and then they rate them based on how much it's like referenced or cross posted, and then they like see which things seem to agree across all of.
Speaker 2: Those and then they report that is that What that is? It's like a cross reference kind of thing.
Speaker 1: It's a that's what the all those language models are. They've We've been feeding them with our hashtags and our content for like decades and now they're just able to summarize and synthesize it really quickly. That's why it's not it's cool, but it's like not that. And then it's also programmed to lie and to be really biased. So like you know, they've shown over and over and over again, it has an extraordinarily left leaning bias. It will you know, even a fucking elect So the other day someone asked her, Hey, why should I vote for Donald Trump or something? And it was like, I can't tell you to vote for be partisan blah blah, and why should I vote for Kamala Harris? And it was like, because she's great and she's got a vagina and she's like done a lot of things probably like it just it's just a piece of shit, right, Like it's like anti right wing anything, anti truth, anti but and totally pro agenda, pro leftist, pro bullshit. So and people for some reason don't know that, so then they just think that like what they're getting is the truth and that it's fair and balanced and I'm biased. I'm like, why would it be, dude, it's a little CIA box in your fucking house.
Speaker 2: Can you program AI to speak like in the voice of Hitler.
Speaker 1: Probably. I'm sure people have already done it, perhaps because all those deep fake technology, like the.
Speaker 2: Voice, you know, and if you asked some questions about Jusy gets angry.
Speaker 1: There's a uh what. Sophia Smallstorm sent me a little clip of uh the ai doing her voice, and like, I feel like I could tell, I want to say, I could tell it wasn't her actually and that it was you know, this deep fake shit. But to be fair, it also was quite good, like you could believe that it was her, especially if you don't know her very well. And so yeah, it's pretty creepy. And then you think about us. We have thousands of hours of our face and our our voice just everywhere anywhere, right, so anyone could fake us doing probably anything, at least from the chest up right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, creepy. Thank god, no one's ever seen me stand or have they? Yes, they have.
Speaker 1: They don't even know if they have a tour.
Speaker 3: So that's fine. People know I have a to they do, yeah, yeah, people who hate. I'll be laying back and I have my blanket.
Speaker 1: Oh that's true, a.
Speaker 3: Trusty blanket which cowboys got there. That's great.
Speaker 1: Is that a good thing?
Speaker 3: Uh? No, that's terrible.
Speaker 2: Is there anything in the world like worthwhile?
Speaker 1: Period? Period?
Speaker 3: Yes, there is there anything in the world worthwhile. I mean, just like.
Speaker 1: Just a casual question, like.
Speaker 2: Narrow it down to like specific fucking shenanigans going on this week.
Speaker 1: Well, I know that we only spent like one second on Trump being shot at. About that.
Speaker 2: I don't think I don't know that he was shot at, And like I haven't really been on fucking Twitter too much today, and so it.
Speaker 1: Was just alleged, like there's a person who had a gun, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were saying that he got that he got tackled by Secret Service on the fifth hole when they heard the shots ring out, and that's that's kind of just like, that's kind of it. He said he's safe. So I mean, this is this is all allege at the moment, but I don't really see anything concrete. Sean Handy's talked about it, so you can see what Sean Handy is saying. Let's see here, Yeah, I got I got Sean Handy right here. Let's see see what he.
Speaker 1: Sucking Trump stick and saying people who shoot at him are evil. He's not gonna get us any information. You don't think so he's information type of guy.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So, long story short, is President Trump. They were on the fifth hole, they were about to go off the part and the way Steve whitcough Now, just a little bit of background arthell. I happened to go to breakfast with Steve Whitcoff and another friend of mine this morning, and I was invited to play golf. They happen to be really good golfers. I don't have a lot of time to play golf, so I didn't. I said thank you, but I'm not going to go out on the golf course and get killed out there. But long story short, so they were playing, they were on the fifth hole, and the way Steve described this, the way the President described it, they both had exactly the same story, which was that they heard pop pop pop pop, and Steve went into great specificity, in great detail as to what happened right after. Within seconds, the Secret Service pounced on the President covered him. You had snipers with tripods, they knew the direction where the shots had been fired, and they had eyes on the location where the shots have been fired. And long story short, they were I have confirmed with both the President and with mister Wickoff that the gun has been found as an AK forty seven, and thanks to Secret Service drone video coverage, they were able to identify one individual involved in this shooting getting into a car after dropping the AK forty seven. And my understanding, according to both of them, is that that car has been identified and I believe it's been surrounded. Whether or not that person has been apprehended or not, I don't know. This happened in a matter of seconds. A little more color, a little bit more details on this is that when they got on top of the president, immediately what is called a fast cart that I believe has steel reinforcement and protection was able to risk the president away, and then the Secret Service immediately sprung into action. They had eyes on where the shooting had occurred. I saw the New York Post report that these were two people shooting at each other outside the course, you know, And they did confirm that the shots were outside of the course, but certainly seemingly within range of the former president. Uh So, we don't have any details on any of that. They don't know that part. I only know the part of what they experienced while they were playing golf at Trump International in West Palm. Thankfully, the president is safe. Steve Witkoff is safe. The Secret Service apparently acted with incredible speed and professionalism, but certainly alarming in every way imaginable in light of what happened in Butler, as you mentioned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, yes, sir, that's what we get, all right.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't really care personally, Yeah, he is just.
Speaker 3: Like maybe maybe not. I mean, I don't know, you know, it's just kind of just hearsay right now.
Speaker 1: It's kind of weird too, because I feel like it doesn't even fucking matter anymore. So, like he gets shot at before, people are like, no, no, he did, and other people are like he did, but he did it to himself and other people like he did and it was the you know, CIA or whatever, and it's like you can it doesn't matter. People are just gonna believe whatever the fuck they want. Even with this animal eating thing or whatever. People are like, oh, that's all a hoax. It's like, well, it's not a hoax. It might be like a confused story. There might be like multiple things going on that are all getting conflated, but something's happening. I mean, there's twenty thousand Haitian immigrants dumped in a city of fifty thousand people is fucking insane in the first place, Like something's happening, Yeah, I mean you're eating birds, are not? Actually? Just why the fuck are there twenty thousand Haitian people in a fifty thousand person city?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good Christ.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's just gonna take him getting his whole head blown off and then I'll be like, Okay, so now he's dead. So how was this one faked? I mean, you know what I'm saying. I mean, because they'd be like, oh, well, he faked his death and he's in some island or something like, so it doesn't matter if he if he actually gets like shot and taken all the way out, the folks would just be saying that he faked his death. I mean, that's what they'll say, Like it won't matter.
Speaker 2: So it's just like, so an interesting story that I saw somewhat connected to this. I don't know the veracity of it, but there was the woman who it was a whistleblower came forward and said that uh Kamala had gotten the answers in advance to the debate questions, and she signed an affidavit and everything like that. I guess there had also been rumors she was like killed in a car accident, but I guess that was considered that was deemed false.
Speaker 1: But the one who came forward and said she got the questions was maybe it was.
Speaker 2: Right, that was the initial talk, but that ended up being not true from what I've gathered and that, But it's still pretty interesting that she came forward and was like, yeah, come on, I got the answers in advance, or they got the questions in advance.
Speaker 1: Because they're saying that a moderator, the female moderator, was her sorority sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I read. I saw that also. I don't know if that's true or verify it.
Speaker 1: It's verified, but it doesn't mean that they I don't know that they were at the same time, Like you're society or anyone past and president who's ever been in your sorority?
Speaker 2: Right, So that's some weird shit. It seems like a little it's like a mini introduction to secret society. It's kind of cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is a little grooming. Fucking do well enough in our little sorority and you might be vice president one day. You suck a mean dick. You can get to the top. Oh she not just like other people. That's another thing. People like think it's a made up that she's a whore. I'm like, there's like video of.
Speaker 3: Her worring former, she's a former former good redemption, there's redemption now.
Speaker 1: You know that. You can fucking list her crimes and her ill was on. Wouldn't even fucking you'd write a book. And people still are like, she's great, and you're like, names anything that you've done well, and they can't even say one thing and still show them all the crimes. Nothing, can't even name a good thing, still love her. People are just fucking gone, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what about ever redemption story? I mean, that's what that's what I keep getting, you know what I'm saying now, Now men can't have this, all right, it didn't exist for men. But everyone knows, yes, special white man, white man, there is no redemption for you, Okay, it's just it's just for forever, a sting to put in this planet. Okay. But for these women, yeah, like they they were formerly loosely prostitutes, but they've changed their ways, you know what I'm saying. Even though that's how they got to the up, got their fame and everything. We're gonna forget about that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm happy if they've gone great, like healthy choices, happy, loving themselves good, that's great. I mean, like you still can't lie about like that you were a whore?
Speaker 3: Yeah, see, well, what's what's the saying? Times were tough? Is that? Is that? What it is? Times were tough?
Speaker 2: Those pictures of her where Willie Brown looked like times were tough.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean if I won't doing that, times would have been tough. You know what I'm saying. With the Brown said he still loves her, that's said. Damn. He was on the should the other day.
Speaker 1: Loves her like wants a blow job. I just don't know what.
Speaker 3: That could be it.
Speaker 1: That's all there is. That's the only thing you could like about her. She can't even speak. She's drunk all the time.
Speaker 3: But she didn't maybe during the debate.
Speaker 1: They trained her show. Did you hear? She was like literally the Trump impersonator, practicing it for like forever. Trump probably didn't even think about it, just walked in, was like, hey I'm here. She had to like hardcore try not to look like a fucking insane crazy person.
Speaker 2: She was very she was way too prepared for each answer too not they were all script answers and she went right to them. You know, so I think it's pretty obvious she got the questions in advance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they won't doing any fact chicken or anything.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah uh. And then again at the same time, I forget I was going to say, like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and you could still be comala at a debate, just fucking highest spot, not even knowing it was happening.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her responses were so scripted of actually said like the same exact responses to A. I guess she did an interview afterwards.
Speaker 3: Oh, there was an interview. I think it was on Friday, if I'm correct, when she did that. In her the interview this one was ship. Yeah. Well they asked her, is like, what policies would you put in in place to bring inflation down? Well, you know, when I was young, I lived in a I was in the middle middle class household.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, she wasn't, I mean no definition of middle class.
Speaker 3: Then, yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: A million a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's not. Let's not go back to what happened when you were a kid. I'm asking you, like, if I put you in the day, how would you get inflation down now? The answer to that question should be I can't because the prices are where they're at now when you're fucked. Okay, that's what the answer should be. But what I can do is I can try to help keep us from continuing to climb as far as the inflation goes. I can't do shit about where it's at now because once they go up, they're not coming back down. That's it, you know what I'm saying. So the history of the world, stuff has only went up. It don't come back down. That's why they tell people like the stock market, it's like, don't pull your money out because stocks only they just go up. Even though you might take a loss here, don't worry. They're higher than what they were thirty years ago, and now they'll be higher than what they are now. So it's just like it's just like that that that should actually be the realistic answer. It's like, I can't help you now. The houses are gonna cost you three to four hundred thousand dollars if you can't find a way to make that up as far as an income, you're pretty much screwed there. But here's what I can do to try to keep inflation from running rampant from here on it, dude.
Speaker 1: And then she tried to pretend like she she was like, my mom raised me and my sister. And I'm like, and your dad and your dad raised you and your sister. Like what is this trying to pretend you're a single mother household and what?
Speaker 3: Like what she was trying to say, Yeah, but is it weren't they together?
Speaker 1: Aren't they still together?
Speaker 2: Why is it? Here's the thing that really pisses me off, Like the every politician tries to play it off like they understand the day to day struggle, that's what it is, and they just don't period period. So she you know, for her to make statements like that, and you know, the anything that she could relate to anybody is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Struggles a little bit different, you know, it's like should we should we just keeled at one person or should we take out a whole family? Right? They do have two little kids, don't they do?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, how many miles of adrena chrome should I do? Today, I don't know supply lasts.
Speaker 3: He said, Like back in twenty twenty, it's like, hey, guys, how can we really finish off this economy? It's like, yeah, pay everybody three thousand dollars extra to stay at the house. Perfect. See, they got different problems, you know what I'm saying. Probably that problem is a little bit different. We're trying to see how can I fuck everybody, you know what I'm saying. So that's that's the problems that they were in it too.
Speaker 1: How can I create the most disharmony and suffering possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: Fair though to say, like people people think their struggles are like the hardest ones, and they think they're universal. You know. Like I'll say to people like, yeah, I grew up in poverty, and they'll be like, oh, me too, And then they'll talk about their like functioning cars and the house they had, and I'm like, well, okay, I think your version of poverty is way better than mine. I like your version better. But you know, to them, they were not rich, right, and so they feel like they were poor. And you know, it's like everyone just has only their own viewpoint. And having said that, politicians are very intentionally lying and misleading us. Look at how she fucking changes her dialect or whatever when she's that different in her accent, when she's in different places, she's like honey child, and like, yeah, what the fuck, I'm not even black, dude.
Speaker 3: They didn't ask Trump about that. You gotta fold up on that. I was just been like, she ain't cool Negro.
Speaker 4: But you know.
Speaker 3: They would have. They might have pounced on them on stage if you say, yeah, she ain't. Yeah, Trump, your half a black ancestor is damn cory S.
Speaker 2: She's one of the parents is Jamaican, right, Yeah, taking an Indian Jamaican. You know that means she's one of the lost tribes of the lost Israelites. There we go. Know what that means. She's really fill in the blank. Kamala Harris is really a j There you go, you both got it.
Speaker 1: I cheated off from EXQ.
Speaker 3: She married g right, dug him off, Like yeah, he playing Jewish.
Speaker 2: Yep, And that's probably how they did the Legalese roundabout fucking histeriosity it's okay to marry kind of thing, because the Jews don't budge on that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no way he's here like like it's it's zero possibility.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's a beard thing. It's a marriage of convenience, right in he gay or something? Wasn't he He wasn't caught like under a fucking uh you know, in the bathroom, Like.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, he was banging the nanny at one point time in his previous marriage.
Speaker 2: Oh but yeah, it wasn't that like a cover story?
Speaker 3: Is that a cover It's it's like, hey, not the nanny up?
Speaker 1: Who was it was like a football player maybe or something people gay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sharp, and he.
Speaker 1: Like released a sex tape or something.
Speaker 3: To say, well, he said it was accidental. He accidentally went live.
Speaker 1: He accidently with an obvious woman right after people said he was gay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we tried. We did that on Beyond the Cuban. I wanted to see how how how hard it would be to accidentally go live. Now, depending on if you were already on Instagram okay, and your finger accidentally slid the live and you just do your your phone down while at the same time tapping it, then you can in fact live. I don't know if that was a chain of events.
Speaker 2: We tested this real time on Yeah, that shows like interactive and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it possibility, and somebody jump somebody jumping in my Instagram live. I was like, well shit, maybe I need to start doing that. Somebody jump right in. It's like, oh shit, he's talking. Uh but yeah, so it it's it's a possibility. Now, the probability is low. Okay, you got to actively be on there and actively like be creating something. That's the whole thing. You gotta click your plus for the create tab and then this word. So unless he was trying to take a few pictures of her to uh, to save for future reference, which I don't know why you would take that on Instagram, And I don't know why you would taking peers seeing how you just see her again, I ain't never understood that, you know, Oh yeah, I send them new I'm like, why you're gonna send that to me? You could just come over here, you know, I've never understood it. Oh yeah, but yeah, there's there is a possibility. But the more you look at it, you like, probably did it on purpose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what's crazy about uh sexy photos? If you're underage, and even if you're sending it to another underage person, you can still be charged with child pornography distribution.
Speaker 3: Oh damn, is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my students had to deal with this shit.
Speaker 2: That's weird. Is that a more recent thing.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if it's real or if they're like people are lying to them to get them to stop sending nudes. Like I didn't look into it.
Speaker 2: So when I was a cop, that came up just as just once or twice, you know, I never really dealt with it too much. But when once, if I'm not mistaken, once it was determined that it was both people were under age, then it was like we didn't do anything. It was like, yeah, it was like fuck it.
Speaker 1: That seems more sensible to me. But this is just my principals have told us, you know, and I don't even know why we needed to know to.
Speaker 3: Be well, it's probably it's probably because there's more the white the white women teachers are baking all these things.
Speaker 1: I mean, then that is obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was not happening when I was in high school to.
Speaker 3: See, because because a lot of teachers were.
Speaker 2: Older, I had I had a couple that were I had a couple that were not bad.
Speaker 3: It was one, it was one or two, like like the goddess cancer who who came in a senior year. She was like twenty three or twenty four. She recently graduated from college. Oh, red headed ginger.
Speaker 1: There's no sexy guy teachers. I think the girls had a student I had a student teacher who is just a fucking idiot, like so dumb. I was like, I flunked him and there was no way he should be teaching. It's fucking crazy anyway. He was like a duff gym guy. I'm sure my female students like liked that, but I think that was the only example my entire career of like a male teacher who was probably attractive existing at all.
Speaker 3: That's probably the case. But just seeing right here recently that I can't remember where she's at, but uh, it was a white female teacher that was called banging one of her students sixteen years old, and she had h she she had other students being watchouts.
Speaker 1: Wow, just like begging to be caught, Like how many students can we get in on this little mother? Like they're not going to tell each other Jesus.
Speaker 3: It's gossip. Man. It's just like it's gonna be hard to keep that to yourself, you know, what I'm saying, Like Eveal like, hey, hey look man, I will tell you this. Don't tell nobody, Okay, tell the fucking soul. You're like, somebody be in the back, boy, it'd be just like that, you know what I'm saying. They'd be langner Man, I banged my teacher. You know what I'm saying. That face is gonna be like that which y'all talking about. We ain't talking about it, No, y'all talk about something. I've seen his face. Look, I'm gonna tell you, but don't tell nobody. Well you know what you know, tell tea people, yeah, you know, tell t people not to tell nobody. Somebody I'll say.
Speaker 1: That like I was accused of it. Uh. And then when I was and I just like what, I was brought into the office and they were like we something and I don't even remember exactly how they said her or like a student you're in a relationship. And I started laughing and they were and they were like not laughing, And I was like, oh, I'm sorry, Are we taking this seriously? They're like yes. I was like, oh my bad. And then the union guy has to come in and blah blah blah and and then I was like, oh, this is more serious than I thought, like you know, and he's like, well, don't worry about it. I was like, oh okay, and he's like, yeah, this happens to all of us. Every single teacher will be accused of it at something wait in their career, if not more than once. He's like, I've been accused of it myself. I was like, oh okay. I felt better, but it was also like, so you know, I also obviously many white ladies are having sex with they're sixteen and thirteen yr old students, like what.
Speaker 3: The hell and boys have put and look, here's what the deal is. Here's what the deal is. This chick married with two kids. Make you know how sick you got to feel as a husband when you damn turn the news on you just sitting there, turn the news on into in today's news, You'd be like, hold on, that's my fucking wife. Yeah, she was at she was at school getting dug out. You're like, oh, man, you like, but my game is weak. You know what I'm say. You donna feel like you're gonna feel like your straight game is in inadequate. Okay, You're like, man, I'm coming up on the short end, you're gonna be sick to your stomach.
Speaker 1: Or you're gonna be like, well, I actually never could have comparative. What she's into is thirteen year old boys.
Speaker 3: Man, I guess it's not even that's there's an inferior Like you just gonna feel inferior. Like you're probably gonna look down at your Johnson and you're gonna be like you have betrayed. You know what I'm saying. You're gonna be embarrassed too, Like I don't know if I could be seen in public because you know, everybody knows everybody that you go to your job, Folks be looking at you. And your wife got fucked by sixteen year old. You have to like, yeah, you need that. You need a protection for yourself. You know what I'm saying. You have to hire some protection, keep the Papa Rozza away from you. You have to change your identity. I feel like I have to change my identity. Yeah, because that's bad, Like that's real bad.
Speaker 1: Do you never talked to your friends and family again a different name, you live in a different city.
Speaker 3: They'd be like, you know, we seen Johnny after that, after that incident, It's like with Johnny's dead, you know what I'm saying, Now, look for Cord everyone else. But but it's it's really uh, it's really weird, you know what I'm saying. With the the way the women have been kind of taking over what was quote unquote a male thing as far as being predators.
Speaker 1: It makes you wonder if they always were though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these are the conclusions that I'm coming to as an old man, is that women will drop that ship on a dime if you know what buttons to push to get them to period, and like every woman's got some encryption code and if you can, you can get that pussy on day one. Like I'm telling you, they're all freaky weird like that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, yeah, well I mean, uh that that reminded me. You told me there was a what was it? Usher was on the viv you know what I'm saying, And they asked him is like you know, you know the artist seduction. This is the it's like how you do it? He pulled his glasses off and did like a sly look to the woman. Bloo sheep out folded up. If he had told her to drop him, our penties would have been off, right then and there she married and everything, but she was blushing, she folding up. He could have struck that day, I said, damn. I mean he had all of them up there to tour up. Oh joe Joey Bajar. She was tore up too. She's ready to drop him, ready to get that old thing toe up. You know what I'm saying. Oh God, yeah, hey, some fook just got it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think it's another thing. Is as largely a pheromone issue, you know, oh you think okays, definitely a factor a subconscious thing, though it's not like it's not as active, like oh you smell great, you know, because it's.
Speaker 1: Not always subconscious. There's some people who I meet that I'm like, oh god, and then it's the same smell at the time. It's like a musky, weird, nervous, fucking I don't know, and then I'm just like, I don't like you, and I never can't. We're done forever. It's true, though, especially apparently if you're on birth control, this like messes with your ability to sense pheromones correctly. Yeah, so you end up with like just the wrong fucking dudes for you. I mean you can't blame it all on the birth control, but some of it perhaps.
Speaker 3: Well heaven, they said it. Women said it like they came off to birth control and then they looked at the goud They wouldn't. This dude's gross. Man, It's like Nate today.
Speaker 2: Well, I remember, God, it must have been like, uh, around the early two thousand ish era, I was dating this chicken. I was always kind of on the fence about her to begin with, you know, but she was there and that's sometimes all it matters, that's true, right, right right, And just one day I just remember, like her smell changed and that was it. That was like the fucking nail on the coffin. And I don't know what it was. It wasn't anything. It wasn't like she didn't take a bath or nothing like that. It was just her. Something about how I interpreted her smell was just different, and I was like, check, please.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe maybe she stopped taking uh the pills and the nut made her smell change to you as well, Like maybe I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, maybe that would have been some sly ship she was doing on the downlow, trying to get you.
Speaker 1: See, so your instincts were like saved you from having childcare payments or whatever.
Speaker 2: Maybe she ended up like within like six months of me being with her, she got knocked up by some dude and had five.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure she told him she was on the peel. She said, yeah, on the peel, and he's like, I thought you said he was on the peel. Yeah, Viking in crazy pel. Yeah, I'm on all those birth control though. No, I'm not taking that. I stopped taking that long time, okay, but damn it.
Speaker 1: I mean that's why gotta be careful. Gotta be careful.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 1: Trap, that's an eighteen year trap you just got fucking sucked into.
Speaker 3: Ask him about the pill, Ask them about what pills. I need to see your medication, go go take it. Hey, Look, I'm a firm a believer in this right now, because man, the folks I've been dealing with, I don't know, like if folks are like extra crazy now. I know folks always been crazy, but it's like like like, up, yeah, they're up in the anty now, and I'm just like, look, when y'all guys leave the house, when you've got like your your month, your pill box and it's Monday and you're leaving the house Monday. Make sure you take all that medication before you come out. Okay, let's start showing you ass. That's all I'm asking, all right, that stuff need to bring your temperament down. Like people just come out just wild. I'm like, dude, take your medsfore you go out. We done told you about this. You know what I'm saying. I'm trying to tell you, man, folks and like they're saying stuff that doesn't even make sense. It's just like like do you you hear yourself talking? And so I'll say you back to them and they're like, yeah, I'm just like, well that's dumb. I mean, I'm trying to get you to understand that. That's that's why I repeated it to you. Just say but oh yeah, that's stupid what I said a home let me let me switch some things up. But no, But I don't know if it's the jabs there is a new one out you think folks have went and got the new jam.
Speaker 1: Or just the accumulation of all the other ones is finally like dragging them down below the new JAM.
Speaker 2: I don't think that people really, I don't think people comprehend now or will comprehend for decades the social impact of this fucking vaccine, Like I think it is just it wrecked everything. It really did, like because like I forget about it now, it's been spent four years. At this point, you kind of forget about it a little bit, and you know, you go and you hook up with somebody and you forget to ask them, oh did you get that fucking jab? Or you just like are you walking down? Are you in facted? At this point? What's the deal?
Speaker 1: And then you're sick for like a fucking we and you're.
Speaker 2: Not a Jew, are you? And like, so that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Hey, just start a date there. It's like like yeah, it's like but I could see it. I can see it now. I can see it right now the day O, Hey, how you doing? You know of Cory's Oh Samantha, So I got a couple of questions just right out the gate for we even.
Speaker 2: You gotta drop You gotta drop subtle hints. You gotta drop subtle hints. You gotta like a rate approach. You gotta let's go out to eat. You wouldn't want to get some filter fish, would you? If they go? What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, cool your past test.
Speaker 3: Number one, so so about the jam, but you're just gonna be straight up.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 3: Did you take that bags? Yeah? I did. Well. Well, there's no needed for us to go into restaurant. Matter of fact, I'll just go here and drop you back up with your place.
Speaker 2: Colement, are there like some can't you like cleanse the blood.
Speaker 3: Or there's aleg cleaners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's lots of different protocols. Do any of them actually work? I don't know what's actually going on with people's blood. I don't know. Is it like all of that clumping and plotting too? If you are in a really heavy EMF electromagnetic fields a lot, then that can have the same effect if you went outside and put your feet on the earth or would instantly unclaw all of that stacking that we're seeing and a lot of these slides and stuff.
Speaker 2: So like, I never fucked to check next to an electric tower.
Speaker 5: I got to start now. Somebody was walking with one of those towers somewhat recently and they got like, I can't remember if it's twenty or fifty years or possible.
Speaker 1: Is there sentence for us?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: First, yeah, for fucking with the energy infrastructure. So I don't know how they phrased it, but I was like, but it's just a fucking five G tower. Like, I was never ever suggesting that people get super soakers filled with gasoline, spray it up as high as you can, and then throw a match towards it. But apparently if I had been suggesting that and someone did it might get twenty years in prison.
Speaker 2: Have there been any God, it's been a while since anybody's brought up for us since I've heard about five G. Yeah, on Texas it's going to fry our brains. So have there be any developments? And as far as it's five G gonna fry our brains, and it's five G even a real thing and is even in phones because like people say, it's not, there's no five G adapters in phones, so it might be being used for something else, something to farius like, so what's the deal with that?
Speaker 3: We?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, as far as something concern five G doesn't exist, bone, Yeah, I did. My phone. I rarely see five and when I do see it, I see it for like half a second and then it goes away.
Speaker 1: And it's not faster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whether or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's emullshit, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Well, that doesn't mean there's not something coming out of these towers. And there's two types of five G, which also makes it really confusing, and that's hard to then talk about like which five year. They're both bad for you, I mean, objectively speaking, they both have negative effects on biology. And so that's why some people have been able to, through the court systems, get the towers removed from schools, especially because they're even more damaging to children and elderly, so that like, so something's happening, it's damaging in some way. You can prove it enough to get the courts to agree that you have to take it off schools if you fight it.
Speaker 2: They do a fairly good job of hiding these things around for the most part, like you don't you see me. You might see a small tower, here's the tower there, But like every once in a while you'll roll up on like this fucking cluster and you're like, what is that. I saw one recently. I forget where the fuck I was. Maybe it was in Denver, but holy fuck, this thing happened. This was like it was like five different towers, all clustered together at like different levels. It was like a goddamn Christmas tree, a fucking g It was like, what is that shit?
Speaker 1: It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: And then there's there was like a convenience store like right under it, and I'm like, yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Store and even the regular fucking towers and shit, I can like feel and I don't know if it's because I have like three feet of titanium along my spine and I'm acting like a little fucking antenna, but like I feel it in my body and other people say they can hear it and feel it, and.
Speaker 2: Like, I think the hearing is like a crackle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and I can. I can kind of hear that crackle when I'm close enough on some of them. But I'm like, if I can hear it and feel it, it's doing something to me. I mean, like it's here, it's like physically interacting. So I don't know, I eat it. That's fine. That's another reason why I like to be out in the fucking woods with trees block m radiation, Okay, I mean because they're absorbing it instead of you, not because they're like special, they're just taking the brunt of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, special trees. Yeah, not special trees.
Speaker 2: So is summer over yet? Sum second? Okay, that's the next that's a week from now, because god damn it, it's cold already in the morning. I like that.
Speaker 1: You don't like that.
Speaker 2: I know, it's like, it's not that I dislike it. I'm in the I'm in the annual transition phase where it's like a fuck, you know, and then you know into what's that state of depression. I don't get depressed for.
Speaker 3: The drugs when it gets winter time. For me, it's just it's just.
Speaker 1: Like so when you're the best season, you can put on warm things, you can play in the snow, you play video games without feeling ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. But then again, at the exact same time, that kind of what are you some kind of pussy that's only three feet of snow out? Go to work? You know, there's that kind of mentality also, So.
Speaker 3: Oh no, not here, not North Carolina. But if it's three feet of snow outside, that's about week and a half. Like we're cooked, Like we're cooked for a hot minute.
Speaker 1: You guys don't have snowplows and ship right.
Speaker 3: Both they know they got snowplows, but ship both they fucking canceled school or I did a three hour delay for school because it was fog. It was foggy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, fog.
Speaker 3: I'm like, so you're telling me that you onlyin't got nobody who can drive into.
Speaker 1: Fog, Monsters in the fog.
Speaker 3: You don't know the fog and this ain't the damn mess from Stephen King. All right, you don't know what this shit is. I mean I do because I went to work, you know what I'm saying. They were like, yeah, because because I got guys at work. They're like, man, I'm gonna be late because my kid they can't go to school unto a T And I'm like, why it's foggy. I'm like, fuck, man, you just.
Speaker 2: May just drop up, just like leave them at the gate at like eight and tell them to wait for two hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't do that. No, they won't let you do that. Man, You're gonna have Child Services on your ass, you know what I'm saying. I'm like, they ain't no doubt about it. Child Services.
Speaker 1: They won't do it for like the really horrendous cases of actual child abuse, but they'll do it because you like Casten a hundred feet from you in a park or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is true. This is true.
Speaker 1: It's because it's because they want the pristine children to be put into the system so that they can get their fucking adrenochrome fresh off of this like pure being. That's why they don't want the trashed ones already used up.
Speaker 3: And it sounds like a movie directly off this fresh beam.
Speaker 1: Damn you. I mean, they're vampire creatures. They're the psychopathic of vampire cult obviously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't don't you have? And they're like a pretty rarequisite, like you're gonna have psychopaths. Like let's let's say that we had had a cleansing here, okay, and somehow, you know, across the world, people overthrew their governments and eventually you're gonna install something new and eventually, like a psychopath will be born again. Yeah, I mean, like you know what I'm saying, they're.
Speaker 1: Just our psychopaths.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they exist.
Speaker 1: Some of them are good in my opinion, or like they use their psychopathy in a way that is socially appropriate.
Speaker 3: But the like Dexter, is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 1: Like Dexter, or like you know, I kid in high school, I didn't know he was a psychopath until we had this exact conversation. But I was like, yeah, what are you doing after we graduate or whatever? And he's like, oh, I'm joining the military. And I was like, oh, you want to kill people. He's like yeah, and I'm like literally, and he's like, yeah, that's actually why I'm joining. I'm like, are you fucking with me? And he's like, no, I know I'm going to kill people, so I may as well do it for the military. I was like, damn, I mean yeah.
Speaker 2: They're like tests to weed out people like that. They fum some black op.
Speaker 1: Special Yeah, special programs for sure.
Speaker 3: Oh well, it'd be like it'd be like, you know, every time we have that sheet, the sheet Now they were on the FBI watch list. Oh yeah, we knew they were everyone. I'm like, how all the all of them owned your watch? Liis you're only watching them good enough? Your watch leus watching them.
Speaker 1: They're actively watching them and feeding them the idea and like placing where they can find it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well if not, then it is an absolute testament to the failures of any kind of predictive policing or pro even I would go as far as to say proactive policing or any of that stuff, right, because when cops want to put you in jail, they put you in fucking jail, period. So if you're on these watch lists as a looney tune. But here's the thing, how the there's probably tens of thousands of people like this with the FBIS And I hate to defend the FBI because they're oh my god, they're indefensible when you'll really learn their history, But across the country, there's got to be tens of thousands of people on these watch lists who the FBI has made contact with. Besides the task being fucking virtually impossible because of the sheer volume of how many people are probably on a fucking watch list, how to fuck do you know which ones are actually going to take that step and do something right? I mean, at any given time, there's probably one hundred fucking people who are like they're like, holy shit, this guy's probably gonna do something tomorrow, right that. How do you fucking know, Like I'm gonna no doubt like this one time, like because it is this seems like just been thinking about it. It's like, holy fuck. There's there's a lot of looney fucking tunes people out there, And I don't even know if they have a Looney Tunes division, right, Do they have a Looney Tunes wash division or is that shuffled in with the responsibilities to agents who just you know, because for my recollection, the nearest when I was a cop, the nearest FBI like bass was in Tampa and they had a couple of different specialty units. But from what I heard from our guy who was like the correspondent who kept in touch with them, that they really didn't have a manpower to do half of the shit that they needed to do that they were aware of, you know what I mean. So I really can't see these various FBI stations around the country is being overly staffed, uh and definitely not being having a specialty unit that handles fucking the crazy people, you know what I mean. It's probably just a bunch of agents who are lumped with everything all at once and it probably fucking sucks.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but I would just I would just like one that they didn't say it was only a lias, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Here's another one. How often? How often do we get them? See here's the thing when they actually do say, oh, they they stop somebody in New York and they prevented a school shooting. We all laugh at them and we're like, aha, bullshit, you know what I mean, like, fuck you, you're just you know, trying to toot your own horn.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So it's a double edged sword. Really it is not the law enforcement apologies, but one.
Speaker 3: Of the edges of the sword don't cut all.
Speaker 2: Right, Right, So that's the thing I wonder, is there like some subversive parts of the FBI that like, how do you get into the unit that does the fake fucking Patriot Front stuff? You know, how do you get into how do you get into that?
Speaker 1: I mean like there's got to be all sorts of mental and and uh maybe emotional like trials and I mean you might not even know oh some of the tests are happening. And then they're like, Okay, this motherfucker's controllable. That one will never break, like put him over here.
Speaker 3: Have to.
Speaker 1: Because there's also just the dumb motherfuckers that they're like, Okay, yeah, you go out and do nothing. Here's a bunch of random work for you. I mean they say that even with the Masons, right when you get to a certain degree, like you can choose I mean, I don't know, because I'm not a fucking Mason, but like you can choose something, and no matter what you choose, you're still actually being sorted into like a higher level, like the thirty third degree or whatever actually has like four different.
Speaker 2: Types or something interesting.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, So there's the people who really are just like good people who just want to help their community, and they just are in this club and they just like these weird fucking rituals and shit, and those people are over there. And then there's the people who are like eating babies because they made a different choice at that point or whatever. But you don't know going into it like that, you're.
Speaker 2: Doing right, right, right, right.
Speaker 3: The real question is why did they keep running out the Patriot Front like everybody pretty much names with that eat It's just like but they're still wear a mask.
Speaker 1: You're like, the people who don't know are the same people who like think that it's literally completely made up in fake that there are that Venezuelan gang and in Aurora, Colorado, like taking over that apartment building. It's the people who will believe whatever fucking CNN tells them, And just like not question it ever and like act like you're insane for thinking otherwise. I mean those there's like a group of people who like have told me recently that like they don't think that the Aurora, Colorado thing is happening.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing, and we've discussed this this week on a couple of shows that whether it's this or whether it's the fucking cats, the propaganda aspect of it is ever present, whether or not there's it's got a kernel of truth or not. Right, right, So I have to say the past couple of weeks, obviously because it's election season, but there's been some mass for full propaganda lately, really good quality stuff like Goebels would be Proud kind of stuff that was good enough and powerful enough and subtle enough to get right by everyone's radar and be absorbed as this is really happening. Whether it's happening or not doesn't fucking matter because the propaganda is honestly, it was sculpted that well. So it's been a long time been impressed by some propaganda.
Speaker 1: It's also like so the people in and Aurora are doing whatever, but they've been doing whatever. It's not like sudden and brand brand new, Like there's ben Venezuelan gangs and there's been discontent there and there's been like turf battling or whatever going on. So like right now, you chose to look at it. And right now you chose to use this, which maybe was a bigger than average action to go into this apartment building or whatever, but you chose to amplify that. So and yeah, it's the same with the eating animals and whether or not a Tasian in reds or not. Yeah, because you could choose anything at any moment to be like, holy shit, it look at this, I mean.
Speaker 2: Paganda when it's done right, it relays a very simple idea very quickly, and it embraces emotion and it gets a the layman with the low i Q. You know. That's how it's designed, you know, for the low the low hanging fruit. And so it's fascinating because when you read through mind comp and you get to the Hitler talking about propaganda and its purposes and its uses and stuff like that, it makes it even more evident when you see it today, you know. And speaking of which, you can learn all about Hitler on my other show, Bloody History World War Two available on substack. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I've been working with Corey on his marketing.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, I got a podcast, dickhead.
Speaker 3: Ye there it is. It just broke right now. It just takes one second, just crazy well.
Speaker 1: And then we're all then talking about like heys eating animals and Venezuelan gangs instead of talking about like, can we do something about the goddamn immigration, Like that's the point. That's the actual thing that matters, not this fucking smaller Barry micro view of this thing that's occurring somewhere right you know, Like again, twenty thousand Haitians should never have been sent to one city of fifty thousand people. That's fucking retarded. There's no reason that should happen.
Speaker 3: Right at this point in time. Can we do something about it? It's almost an it's almost a definite note without doing something extremely radical, you know what I'm saying, Like you like, like it's gonna be ugly like Hitler shit, Yeah, and you're gonna have to be okay with it being ugly, like like folks like not not making it to the other side ugly, you know what I'm saying, Like they like they don't get deported like they just they get buried.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was just watching my house and I was like, by the way, there's a rifle here, and here's where the bullets are. And he was like, what the fuck do you think I'm going to be doing. I'm like, I'm just saying, shit's crazy, Like, there's a rifle there if you need it there it is.
Speaker 2: No, we most certainly need to fire a final solution to this immigrant problem.
Speaker 1: Immigrants are or any other fucking group fucking FBI pretending to be patriot front, Like anyone who might threaten your safety in your life, you might need to be prepared for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the places where where they don't have to worry about it is where all the rich folks are because they would get their ass up out of there immediately. You know what I'm saying, you have Fuck when they when they were trying to send them to Martha's being here, oh yeah, it ain't work out. It's like, oh no, she all got to go away from here. We're gonna we're gonna get some people in here. Don't you remember when they were doing.
Speaker 2: Those idea Whose idea was.
Speaker 3: I think it was I think right up there. But but yeah, the people in power will get something done. Once the problem gets around their area, Oh, they'll knocked that ship out. It's kind of like the chat shop, you know what I'm saying. The young lady who was the was it during dirting whatever her name was at the time, She's like, oh, yeah, you know whatever. And then they came to her doorstep and she's like, oh fuck no, that shit gonna be shut down tomorrow. And it was. It took it took five. It took five dudes to come in there with some batons and ran them off. I'm like, I thought I thought y'all were about it, you know what I'm saying. And they sent five dudes and there was a what's a whooping sticks? And y'all ran I'm like, damn, well, I knew y'all want ship. When y'are asking for folks to see you a vegan pizza, I'm like, y'all ain't gonna make it. Y'all trying to throw a garden and y'all asking for vegan pizza to get sent in. I'm like, hey, look, when you're making a stand, okay, and you taking over occupying an area, man, you were no longer a vegan. Okay, you're you're whatever you can get to eat, all right, This is all it is too. That's what people don't understand. They're like, oh, you know collapses Now. I'm like, well, you know that you're gonna have to do some dirty shit, right, It's gonna be bad. Like so whatever you'd like, whatever your tendencies are, you can just throw those out the window. So once you occupied the ERA area unlawfully, then you should no longer be concerned about whether you get a vegan pizza or not.
Speaker 1: Serious, dude, you need to like man up and go kill the geese and the cats.
Speaker 3: Squirrels and give a black man five dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh we may. I don't know if they're going to try to pull off some shenanigans again, but the United States is going to resume mandatory reporting of COVID hospitalizations from November first, mandatory, so again they can have the numbers on the screen that make all the people do what they want.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'll be interested to see the amount of people who are getting it who had the JAB.
Speaker 1: I'd say it's almost one hundred per I mean, the tests aren't real anyway, so it doesn't even how will you ever know's allegedly.
Speaker 2: The disgrace and the abuse of fucking testing going back to AIDS and the Western Blot is absolutely a goddamn fucking travesty. I mean that's how they faked fucking these fake pandemics period, the fake tests completely across the board, Like you will find anything in a PCR test based on your on your amount of cycles. Period. That's all it is to it. So you can fucking say that anyone has anything you want. It's unbelievable. Really, that doesn't exist. I never see one, ain't never had one. I just have to believe that, thank god.
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, the next young lady you get with, man, if you pull the pants down and there's got a bunch of wards down there, do not enter, Okay, do not enter? They look a little bumpy. You'd be like, I'm called rain chick. Man. I had something come up all of a sudden, he said, Ke just messaged me. I forgot I had a podcast tonight.
Speaker 2: Hey, maybe I'll call. I might use that one day. I might use that one day.
Speaker 3: Damn damn, I think they have something come up. That's my beef.
Speaker 2: You've message me in an hour just in case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me see your messages. You see right here he got me. This stuff right here is gonna save your life and your packer. Okay, I'm sure of it.
Speaker 1: Why is Biden sitting at a tiny fake wait, White House desk?
Speaker 3: Is he doing that right now?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Like here, I'll just we'll just investigate this together. Oh yeah, that was wild. They were like they tried harder to stop him from putting on this hat than they tried to like stop Trump from being shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have tackled Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Mine sets at a tiny fake White House desk? What is this bullshit? That is a very tiny, tiny desk.
Speaker 2: It's on one of them stages, Like it's a stage thing that's not a real it's not a real and it's like fucking totally. The whole thing is fake. Joe Biden's not Real's.
Speaker 3: Listen, not real? I mean he's been dead for years basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know which clone we're on now, seven eight nine. It's hard to count, wouldn't it?
Speaker 3: Didn't They have one word said he looked taller?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was up with that one? That was a weird one. So here's the things probabilities, the statistical probability that at sometime in our history, past or future, they will attempt some fucking you know, double shenanigans Is is greater than zero. You know, so there you go again. It's greater than zero.
Speaker 1: So you got to ask the question.
Speaker 3: Greater they are equity? So it's oh, you can answer.
Speaker 2: A lot of life's questions by putting into a very simple probability. If it's things are greater than zero or not.
Speaker 1: It's an everything greater than zero technically definitely greater than zero.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, aliens are probably greater than zero.
Speaker 1: Oh there's another apparently like huge craft near the White House. So now they're going to start talking about UFOs again soon.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's fungal infections that infect liberals' brains that is the probability greater than zero, I'd say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bucal.
Speaker 1: A, Yeah, well it's hilarious. When I was when I was a leftist and liberal, it was like this known thing that leftists were the most educated. We're more educated than right wing people. But then I'm not really right wing now right I'm like anarchists. But on as I moved away from the whole thing, I was like, right wing people are more intelligent, they have a higher IQ, and I'm like, oh, all the leftists are saying is that they're more indoctrinated, and this isn't you're more educated, just means literally, you've been in school longer. Just mean, jack shit. Anyone can stay in school for as long as they fucking want. It doesn't make you smart. You either are or are not smart.
Speaker 2: My sister's been in school for like fifty years working on our fucking PhD, and she's dumb. I mean, she's really smart. She has a high IQ, but she's dumb.
Speaker 3: She has a high IQ, but.
Speaker 1: She's been spending too much time not actually thinking about the world.
Speaker 2: And oh my god, she's a fucking goddamn communist, fucking wick and fucking weirdo.
Speaker 1: It's hard to be in Collish for that long to not be a communist.
Speaker 2: Come on, it was up to me. I put all communists in the camp and they'd be subject free education.
Speaker 3: Damn man. When I went to college, it was just more about, you know, getting drunk. I mean.
Speaker 2: Anything about the communists, they forget about the constitution because they're hurt feelings And okay, that's the sums up communism and the mentality of the communist right.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, like, the reason I left communism, part of the reason was that actually, they want to put you in a camp, right, They won't put anyone in a camp who doesn't literally totally just open about that as the plan. Anyone who's not going along with them goes into the camp fucked up.
Speaker 2: What it comes down to is, like, which brand of authoritarian do you want? Because I think we talked about this also, there's no such thing as democracy. It's a front for authoritarianism. It's just what brand of authoritarianism do you like?
Speaker 1: You know, I like the republic, I like the constitutional republic brand authoritarianism.
Speaker 2: I'm leaning I'm personally leaning towards the Putin brand of authoritarianism, you know, the strong leader type. And society really is.
Speaker 1: It relies on being able to like actually find and empower a strong leader.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's like fucking you can't. It's impossible, right, Like, if Putin is, I just lost all hope forever. When I know.
Speaker 1: Myself, like and if it's even like a fraction of who I would like to perceive him as, then we're just fucking lucky that that motherfucker exists. Right, And if I wanted to look at Trump through the best possible lighting and go like, you know, that direction, then if he's even a fraction of what people think, then like, we're fucking lucky. But like, holy shit, how likely is it that someone of any sort of like moral character or integrity is going to end up in a position of power.
Speaker 3: Well, you're, well, I've seen that maybe over the years, that you're better off with somebody who's more of a businessman as opposed to a lifelong politician. Hell yeah, and that and that's kind of the way it was the way things started off in America. They were businessmen that they put in these positions. The lifelong politicians they left there and they went back to their business. But these people when they leave, they don't go back to their damn business. Yeah, no business. They go in another another office somewhere. So it's like, you know, you're you're better off with a businessman because they're gonna usually make decisions that are more apt to put more money in your pocket.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Right, politicians business is just selling everybody out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's like when they're like, oh, man tax the ridge taxis corporations. I sight bud. I mean, if you keep taxing them, they're not gonna take an al They're just gonna move their facility, or they're gonna fire people. Man Like they're not gonna take an ALC You we actually probably want to tack some less so you can actually keep something here. You know what I'm saying as far as like I hire paying jobs and things of that nature, because I mean, it used to be used to be able to go and do a manufacturing job. And me, you stayed there thirty years, you left with your pension, and you know, it was all good. You know what I'm saying. I mean, you made a good living. You able to support a family, you know, two kids, a car, have two you know, two cars, a house, college. But I mean that's a that has eroded. You know what I'm saying, that that is completely eroded. And you know, the more they talk about you know, busting up you know, business men and things of that nature, I'm just like that's not gonna do us any good. Uh. It was kind of like a what's my man's name, I can't remember what his name is, but uh, he was up there talking about you know, oh Trump wants to give wants to give me a tax cut. It's like, I think I'm will to do. It's like, I don't. I don't feel like I need an extra seventy thousand dollars in my pocket. I'm like, and that's fine. So when he gives you the tax cut and you get say it's your seventy K, don't fucking keep it, you asshole, to give it to somebody. Give somebody seventy K. You said you ain't needed. I want you to put your money where your mouth is either day to shut the fuck up. Man.
Speaker 1: I like paying for eighty fucking percent of my taxes go to the military. It's great, let's go kill some more brown people.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's just like, if he gives you extra seventy K, you just told me you didn't need it, so I better see where you gave it away to somebody in need. Yeah.
Speaker 1: These people who are fucking tax like apologists, I don't understand them. When people are like mad that churches don't pay taxes, I'm like, what's wrong with you? You want more people to pay more taxes? Do you know how much fucking tax we pay?
Speaker 3: You add it.
Speaker 1: All up, like what percentage of your money is actually or is? It's almost fucking nothing and you want to give them more of it? You fucking psychos. Why what did the church do to you? Show me on the doll, Like, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: When you see always like you see they, uh the millionaires, billionaires, they're like, oh, yeah, you know the ones that are on the board liver. It's like, yeah, I need to pay my fair share and all that. But you don't never pay your fair share. You know why? Because the tax code is written for you not to pay a fair share because you hide the money the tax code. I mean, like rich folks wrote the tax code said they could hide their money and not pay taxes. It's just like it's like, but that's why. That's why all of a sudden, yeah I bought you know, ten properties and all that stuff. It's just like just hiding the money, you know what I'm saying. So it's like you don't actually want to pay your fair share a quote unquote, and I don't think you should be paying anymore, you know what I'm saying, Or as Corey said, you shouldn't be paying period. I think they ain't doing nothing with it.
Speaker 2: Tariffs bitches. Tariffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they were seventeen hundreds and ship's strictly tears, well, I mean they could, they could work.
Speaker 2: But I mean, you know, how about the end your money on ship? How about you don't fucking have that huge bureaucracy with fucking three million employees. How about go fuck yourself?
Speaker 3: Yeah that I like that.
Speaker 1: That's what we need. A fucking MILLI you or whatever million. The guy who just cut like eighty percent of the government out or whatever like day one, Like.
Speaker 2: He's like Yahoo, he's like second cousin and that Yahoo, that's why he's all he's doing. You have the dreaded second cousin to a Jew?
Speaker 1: Is that we're all screwed?
Speaker 3: Is that the thing? Every time you every time you look up, you'd be like, oh man, this guy might be pretty good. Cory gets and looks at him.
Speaker 2: Gee you guys are you guys are bigots? I never say any of that stuff.
Speaker 3: Man, in terms just getting just getting slung around.
Speaker 1: What about Taylor Swift? Is she is she?
Speaker 2: Oh god, you know she is? You know she is? You know they fucking got her. She's as crypto as they come, I'm sure, like you gotta go back like ten generations to find the jew there, but I'm positive it'll be there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she did. She did endorse Harris and she related or something.
Speaker 1: She looks exactly like Antonavay's wife.
Speaker 3: But they said it kind of backfired a little bit. Man. I've seen people posting like, yeah, man, my daughter was supposed to watch Taylor Swift and I can't. I sold the tickets and all that shit. I said, damn yoh wow boy.
Speaker 1: I mean, like whether you like Walls or Trump or none of them or whatever, Like why would it fucking matter to you what Taylor Swift thought about it? Like who gives a ship? If you like her music? Cool if you don't. Yeah, Like who gives a fuck who she's voting for?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean yeah, that's the That's the whole premise there, just like.
Speaker 1: Are there people who care?
Speaker 3: There are, but they've been waiting on her, like to see what what Taylor Swift's gonna say, Like.
Speaker 1: They didn't know, like anybody was confused about what Taylor Swift would have said if you pushed her.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean what they said they said that what made her decision was the the Tim Waltz stance on the l G B t Q and his stake. I guess supposedly, if you don't, if you don't want your child to get like the dick chopped off or the tits chopped often, look, their social services can step in and say you're abusing the child and withholding health care from them, and they can take them.
Speaker 1: And she likes that. Yeah what a psycho fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Look, and I know this sounds bad, but to get to the point where maybe things are better, every once in a while, you just got to let go of the rape, okay, and just let let things see to the deep. I just say, let game, because Eventure, they don't ain't none. I'm gonna be able to reproduce them more. We ain't many of y'all. Laugh all y'all and snipped all your stuff off and shut your factories. Damn. Say, I was just running out of folk. You know what I'm saying, Wow, Aventure, they'll run out of people. I know that sounds bad. It's gonna ruin a whole lot of people's lives, But you know what I'm saying. When you're trying to get get results, sometimes it gets a little messy, ruin their lives or save them without them knowing. Oh well, well it's gonna ruin the kid's life when they damn snip this stuff. Oh sorry, yeah they if they decide later that you know that was dumb.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no fucking thing you could do. These people are fucking sick bastards, Like, yeah, we can literally just steal your kid and chop his junk up, give him fucking ship that will break his bones when he's like ten. Dude, these people. Have you seen the girls who are just like balding because they took their trans medicines or whatever. You're like, you're twenty and you look like a balding eighty year old man, no matter whether you thought you were a girl or a boy, Like, that's never going to be a good look on you. What the fuck?
Speaker 2: These people really are short sighted. I mean, we still thing figured out their target market. Who the fuck's the trans target market? Who's talking that you? Who wants to thinking in there? Nobody? Nobody? Oh my god, it's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh no, unless unless you had the one, the one cheek who said that she was she's a trans man who's gay and had an abortion. Yeah, let's see it. Talk to you. I had to think about that for sounds like yeah, trans man, that that means she is a woman, but she's gay, so she likes me and which makes her right some man gotta pray meant but she had the abortion, okay.
Speaker 1: Get I'm like, I genuinely, like genuinely I like people who are schizophrenic, Like I fucking understand them, Like I just like I like them. They're fascinating to talk to you. They fucking talk about see things and hear things like other people aren't doing. Sometimes the ship that comes out of them is amazing. I like them, and I don't like you. You're too crazy for me, Like what the fuck is wrong?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Yeah this it's gonna be a very niche group. You're gonna be able to hang around. So I think that's why a lot of them is to pray us is because the group that they're trying to be a part of is too niche, you know what I'm saying, Like, depending on where you at, Like how are you gonna how you gonna go hang out with some other folks who are you know, insane?
Speaker 1: Like e, well, you know that's one of the saddest things they talk about, these kids, so they get in these groups. It's usually online. They get all this attention of people who are like, yeah, you're trans, we totally get you, we love you, whatever. You should go get your dick chopped off, and then they go get all their surgeries and ship and it's soon and as they're done, the attention's gone, the surgeon's gone, the doctors are gone, the parents are like, Okay, you're good now, I guess, and all of that friend group just disappears because they were only there for the like lead up to it, and now you're done. They don't give a shit about you anymore. So now you're just alone again and said again and like you said.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, which really is like like step off the side of a tall building building type stuff. I mean, I'm just gonna be.
Speaker 2: Honest, if if my dick got blown off tomorrow, there would be very little cause to live another day.
Speaker 3: I'm just looking.
Speaker 2: For real, Like it is like the idea that you're never getting pussy ever again, is like worth killing yourself over. You probably the only thing worth killing yourself over in life.
Speaker 1: Ever, Well, Canada's got you covered, so I don't worry.
Speaker 3: Canada yeah, you can't go to Canada, and so you have a problems. Did you get blown off? Sirtain?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have one question? Did you get blown off? Okay, you're good to go.
Speaker 3: Have you taken all your all your doses? We need you to take all your dases? Well, damn, can you just give me all of them right now? I'm pretty sure take me out anyway. I meants right now? Will that do the job? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: That'd be interesting to see. Yeah, I want to see what happens.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think you can't get the original stuff, no more like the o G. Yeah, you can't get the OG stuff.
Speaker 1: You don't want any evidence left?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess Yeah, nobody can get the o G. So y'all people, especially people who took like the the Johnson and Johnson astra Zenica, that stuff's gone, you know what I'm saying. So, I mean, I hope it works out, you know, there's just no more of it.
Speaker 2: Well, the interesting thing is what we're going to be coming up on. What are we we're coming up on four years at this point? Are we coming up on three years from the vaccine?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: So we're coming up on four years from the vaccine right another You know, a lot of people were saying it could take five years for these things to really do their thing, and I don't know what kind of was made on, but you know, come another year from now, we should start seeing if those people were right, we should start seeing these reactions to the vaccine come to fruition. So remember, I'm still waiting for that cheap real estate because third of the population dead and it ain't happen yet.
Speaker 1: So well, according to the Degal report, it's going to happen by the end of this year. Right, that's when the population steep lee fucking drops suddenly, so we'll see. I mean, maybe that's why they have November as their like hospital reporting mandatory.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I like to think that none of that shit's going to happen, because why not you, I mean, what's.
Speaker 3: The purpose of report now again, there was no purpose of reporting before. But just unless they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get get unless they plan on getting people scared and locking them down and shutting them in or whatever the fuck who knows. Yeah, well, and it's intelection the fourth right or somewhere at the beginning of November, so that I don't know if that's connected.
Speaker 3: And is election day? Yeah, Tuesday, Super Tuesday is that it is? Now, that's not Super Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Super Tuesday is like the pre voting vote and then this is the real vote. So I just recently did an episode with Thomas of Alpa Mega Energy and his uh he has a hypothesis that DNA is not real, and so I was asking him about that, and uh, I'm going on the record now saying I still I'm not convinced. I stealthy DNA is probably real, but it's an interesting episode.
Speaker 2: And who knows that all the crime das out the window if that's yeah.
Speaker 1: Well that's one of the things he was saying is like you can swab, like for the dog DNA test for example, you could swab yourself and send it in and they'll like come back with some shit about how you're a German shepherd and this and that. And you can swab a dog and send it into the human and they'll tell you your ancestry there. And so there's some interesting ideas and maybe it isn't real, but anamers would like to know, Corey, whether you think DNA is real.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Maybe I mean like the truth is. It's one of those things where like I can't fucking prove it, So what do I know? But my hunch is that there is DNA or whatever we're calling DNA exists.
Speaker 2: Well here's the thing. At one point in time, I believe science wasn't corrupted. Right, so we have some truth that have gotten through.
Speaker 3: Yeah what year was that gory?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Three So, but now it's corrupted. It's corrupted for sure by twenty twenties out the window. I'll tell you, Littal bullshit. The HIV AIDS hypothesis is complete nonsense. What else is complete nonsense? Fucking all of it's nonsense.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah you said, yeah.
Speaker 2: I just remember. On a closing note, a plane did hit the Pentagon on nine.
Speaker 3: Oh ja last last last night. Oh my god, man appears he had to take a nam boy. I'm like, man, y'all about to give me a hand. You'll boys were getting after it about the day of the Pentagon and a plane hitting it. I'm like, can we just agree that a plane could have at least potentially hit it?
Speaker 2: A plane hit was.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Shanksville, Teo is pretty sketchy, and.
Speaker 2: It doesn't Seemansville sketchy. But I think the thing is Shanksville is more or I think it's more the case that the plane was probably shot down. Half the fucking plane blew up in the sky in disintegrated, and so what hitting fucking Shanksville was the leftover remains that didn't cause much damage.
Speaker 1: And just do you know the alternative theory?
Speaker 2: Not sure I've heard them all, but I don't really, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's that that that the those planes were diverted to Denver, where they were then brought underground to the underhown layer that was built there by the Illuminati. Yeah, retarded, retarded, Hey, it could fucking be true. Though. It's creepy as fun to think about that that there was a real plane full of people and that those people just got brought underground and turned into fucking experiments or like sex slaves or something is like fucking one.
Speaker 2: It sounds romantic, right, but here's like you run into such logistic fucking nightmares when you start to go down those crazy rabbit holes, like they don't you know what they do with the people, what they do at the plane? Did they blow them up. Did they nuke them? Do they throw them in a volcano? Their their families are most certainly real. Their most fucking families who went to the goddamn funerals are most certainly fucking real. You know, so explain that shit. You got five hundred fucking crisis actors lined up to do the job. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: No, No, I think there are real people on real planes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 1: That's why I have a question. What happened to them?
Speaker 2: They went off the deep end with the crisis actor shit with Sandy Hook, If you asked me, that was the fucking turning point for there. You can find these different evolutions of the false flag over the decades, right, And I don't think they really got into the heavy duty crisis actor shit until Sandy Hook.
Speaker 1: That's at least when it was super obvious.
Speaker 2: That at least when it was like super or there was something way sus about every interview ever given by every parent, you know, like yeah, but you know, if you go back and you look at the logistic evolution of how they would have pulled off conspiracies over time, there's an evolution there, and you have to incorporate that into your theory of the fucking crime, and you can't. You can't jump ahead in the evolution and expect it to hold true. Right, Things that they developed in Sandy Hook that weren't going to apply in Kennedy, Right, So you know it doesn't work that way, And so you have to think about that when you think about the logistics of how they're going to pull something off.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, logistics, technology, all that stuff matters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be a fucking nightmare to pull off nine to eleven to begin with I alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're telling them about that you got to gather three, four or five thousand people and then not crack in some way, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's just like, well that I don't think it's as much a big deal because like I always talk about the Manhattan Project that was held fucking secret for forty years and four hundred thousand fucking people were involved with that. So like the idea that thin people can't keep a secret's ridiculous. So I'll always you know, I'll never use that as any kind of you know, evidence based anything.
Speaker 1: It's true because even if somebody comes out and they're like, oh, like even this woman who's like, come on, without the questions ahead of time, It's like, Okay, is she lying? Is she not? Is she going to die soon? I mean, there's so many ways to offuscate, like what actually happens?
Speaker 3: You got then.
Speaker 1: You know she got the questions. That's why they don't kill people all the time.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they're like, no, we're not going to even respond because if we do anything, people are just going to use that as evidence ignoring them.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's like, it's what we should we do. Somebody's in They're like, we should kill them, So we can't kill everybody. Man, they're gont catch them today.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm convinced that's why they had We had Watergate because they couldn't just kill Nixon because they just killed Kennedy, so they couldn't.
Speaker 1: Why do we do this time? It's okay, okay, So now they're now they're saying the so US election officials are warning that widespread performance issues with the USPS and nearly every state will will disrupt mail in voting.
Speaker 2: Voting shouldn't exist. They really shouldn't exist.
Speaker 1: So that's why it's like, is this like a threat against the people trying to steal the election.
Speaker 2: Now, when you vote, you should have to go down like on an altar and like fucking get like a blood thing with your finger and you fucking stamp in blood and that's how you fucking vote.
Speaker 1: I like it. We should do that.
Speaker 2: Later, like everything, seriously.
Speaker 1: All of you have.
Speaker 3: It's actually damn there it is.
Speaker 1: On the poker.
Speaker 3: They got one.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: They talk about ads in the Bible. Man, they've got the client.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those aren't real people, you know that, right, Like none of those people, at.
Speaker 3: Least one or two of them got to be real life, some of them. Abraham.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's talk about let's talk about Abraham and his kids and all that stuff. Right. So, like the depiction of them in the oldest Jewish temple in the world is the shu Jon Temple and Iran of all places, and they're depicted as black with big afros and ship. So if they existed now black is night, let me tell you, yep. Well, some would argue that they might have been like Arab Negro. I'd argue that I don't know the difference. At this point in time.
Speaker 3: It's like Egypt's got white folk.
Speaker 2: They got lighter skin folk because that's due to massive Egypt.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean you can tell that from Egypt, but you like.
Speaker 2: You see a lot of times that depict the Egyptians were depicted as red in a lot of the ancient reliefs, and then we're also referred to there's some controversy over who the ruddy people were referred to, and ruddy means red, right, like the ruddy heifer. Right. And so there's a great book by Dante Fortson called Undeniable, and it's basically all about the black Hebrew Israelite ship and it's pretty fucking undeniable.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 2: So yeah, good book. But that's it. That's all I got to say about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes sense that we would be pretty confused about who is who in history.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Putin is letting everyone know that if the US gives the Ukraine long range missiles and they then use it against Russia, that this is an act of war, which is like really cute that he needs to somehow say that, like he's using his communication skills to let everyone know what's totally fucking obvious.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the problem. Lavrov a long time ago said the problem with America is that they think if a war breaks out that they're safe over there, indicating that the war is not going to re remain isolated away from America at this time, which I wouldn't blame them. I mean, realistically, if a war breaks out, where are they going to strike? They're going to strike Tampa Military Command in Tampa that controlled the whole Gulf region. That's out right, and they probably I wouldn't be surprised if they got submarines in the Gulf right now and we can't detect the.
Speaker 1: Pacific Northwest also Hanford, Hanford and like a ton of military bases, naval and otherwise.
Speaker 2: Realistically, how many submarines springs? Yeah, but you have a long time to intercept that. So that's see. Who the fuck knows if we don't have some iron dome ship in America? Yeah, I mean I don't think we do.
Speaker 1: Do we have freaking space lasers?
Speaker 3: Ask when that when the Chinese uh spacecraft or whatever or met or whatever was going to come back to Earth, they need to ask him. We're gonna shoot it, damn. And they were like, no, We're just gonna let it land on folk. Okay, just watch people. This is what my man pretty much said. He said, look, watch your head from Monday at five p m. Till about Friday about seven pm. Just kind of keep your head up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Whatever the.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: Canada Trudeau said he fully supports Ukraine using the US's long range missiles. So he's basically saying, I fully support a hot war between Russia and everyone else. That's what Trudeau is for. I'm like, well, you're gonna get momb too, motherfucker. Like you're not out of It's not like they're just gonna hit the US like here you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gonna throw his hands episode. We need that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, let's sit down and talk about it. Come on, guys and put you in the suicide booth. All right, I guess I guess we should start to say goodbye. People. All think we should do a six hour episode because we missed a couple but no, I think I think.
Speaker 3: It's you should go go watch listen to Beyond the Kuba episodes. Shit tell him where XQ fourt com and on all podcasts. But but yeah, go do that. We got me and Corey got a lot of stuff. Then we got Shenanigans in there too. All right, because it's a Shenan against shape. But every once in a while we talk about something sears at least once once per episode sound at least for a moment.
Speaker 1: And there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the last one we did a Corey gave us a breakdown of the Tyreek Hiler rest whether that was fair or foul. We talked about a few other things shen and sharp deal and some other stuff. The Haitians, whether they're eating the cats and dogs and where do they eat cats and dogs at? And it's pretty much all the yellow folk, yellow fat, the.
Speaker 2: Cats and dogs, yellow folk, the ling ling cats and dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they're pretty much like the only ones.
Speaker 2: In the Haitians. Oh yeah and the Haitians remember yeah, yeah, yeah that's true. I'm propaganda that's good. And Haitians eating cats I give two thumbs up.
Speaker 3: But yeah, go check out there. Make sure you check us out. Thursday night is are beyond the Key night unless Corey is doing something then right. Uh. But we also did a we did It the Bake Special two the Kamala Harris Trump we did It Bake Special. So that was pard the moment. We're busy last week. Ain't know that about it, so I got all that to uh fill your bellies with in your mind, So go check it out.
Speaker 1: And if you're interested to know why Thomas and alfam omega energy I thinks DNA is not real, then you can go check out our latest interview. Roaguways is also on every podcast platform and here on Rockman and on Rumble and on bits Shoe and probably some other places that I'm forgetting, so you can always go check it out there. Ah, So you can go to roaguways dot org to get my books one on one work with me if you're interested in that and more. And Corey where can people find you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Corey used the or Forbidden History. Bloody Historo says, I fucking suck in like two years, I might have it down perfect. Bloody issthree do supsack dot com. And Charlie Robinson, who's not with us, is at Macroaggressions do io. He's got some great episodes. In fact, one of them recently was about nine to eleven and another was him and I and some other good stuff going on. So hopefully we'll see it Charlie next Sunday when we all return. We'll see you guys there