Speaker 1: Oh fredosor hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jake, and today is Election Tuesday in the United States. If you are listening from out of town or across the sea, or wherever you're at, maybe you're on planet Neptune, Welcome to the United States election. We are going to be watching it live. It is already underway. Certain states have already been announced. But you know, I mean we're probably gonna be waiting a few weeks, I would imagine, and that's just gonna be how it is. I mean, at a certain point, you know, it's it's gonna eventually come. I think Jacob with already the influx of all the red states that are already that have already won like handedly, like we already knew Louisiana, Like that's our shit right there. We're gonna hold that down. But like Texas even wasn't even close. It was like a lot like I thought that it was gonna be a lot closer than it was closer as far as what I think it was all Like, Texas was like fifty six percent Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's because of all these fucking California transplants, dude, the same reason why Nevada and Utah and Arizona and all these other states are starting to see this crazy blue wave that's happening.
Speaker 3: All these people have left the West coast because.
Speaker 2: They don't want to live in this communist regime that they voted for themselves. So they've moved more towards the east in different areas, and they're trying to vote to turn those places like California even though they literally just left California. This is what that looks like, dude.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, yeah, big time. And all right, so for anybody that's new here, please mute your mic and there's a little hand raised button that you'll be able to if you want to chime in on something. And yeah, there we go. All right, So this is going to be a fascinating night. I hope that it's called There actually is a chance that it could be called tonight, even with certain states waiting in the wings. I believe it was what was it, Wisconsin or Michigan or something like that. The machines were fucked up. The door was open on all the machines, so they have to do a recount. So it's not going to be until like five or six in the morning until they can get those. But it's like, hopefully at that point we will have already handedly won. Hopefully, Bro.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what talking about who all is watching this, who all might be listening in on this one later? So as earlier dropping off baby girl to dance and all of these things. My son was in the backseae. He asked me about the election, as you know an eleven year old would do, and I had to explain to him, like, look, yeah, this election is important to us, don't get me wrong, but the entire world is paying attention to this. And he was like, hold one second, for anybody who does not have themselves muted, please do so at this time. We get feedback on the other end of that if we can hear ourselves echoing, but it makes for.
Speaker 3: Bad audio later, but anyway, all right.
Speaker 2: So I basically told him, like, look, just to show you a reference, I went to YouTube. I typed in current election numbers twenty twenty four United States.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: The first five newscasts were from other countries like News India Today had a live feed of what was going on with the American election. And he was like, wait, why does India care about us in our election? I'm like, because everyone gives a fuck about which person's leading the free world as of tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The whole world will do. Yeah, it's uh, I mean you're talking about the world leader. I mean, as the United States go some people don't probably don't like the idea of this, but as the United States goes, I feel like the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: Does they do they do? It's like, look, whenever COVID was happening, was everybody asking Spain what the Spanish government was implementing for their country? Nah, not really, but everyone was asking what America was doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, everybody, big time, big time. So all right, so yeah, welcome to the Live show. And I gotta say, dude, what is it a coincidence that we just so happened to choose our lives Tuesday nights? And it seems like every crazy event always happens on a Tuesday night.
Speaker 3: It's weird how that plays out. But you know, it do be like that, It do be yeah.
Speaker 1: It do so all right, So what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna share the screen here and uh.
Speaker 2: Say, which source are you go into for this one because again I found, like, I don't know, ten of them from ten different news outlets.
Speaker 1: Well, right here, I'm over at what is that? This is just on Google rate here, I think, yeah, and it's showing the results that are already dude. Trump already has Kamala doubled up in electoral votes, which is great, one ninety nine.
Speaker 2: So on, let me read this here. Is that confirmed or is that just kind of the way the state is swayed as of now?
Speaker 1: The states that are solid red or solid blue are one, but the ones that are shaded blue and shaded red are like leaning towards that way.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm I'm holding on to hope as of this moment, dude. So you're telling me one hundred more electoral votes and it's in the.
Speaker 1: Bag less than I mean, we only need two seventy Yeah, so literally seventy two more votes. Damn, it's getting close, baby, It's so close.
Speaker 2: It's how long do you think it's actually gonna be before they announce it, because you know there's gonna be some lag time, some recounting and some everything else, Like, how soon do you think it'll be before it's like understood that this is the way.
Speaker 1: Well, I've been listening to it all day, whether it be on the radio or just watching it on my phone or whatever. And you know, there obviously are states out there, Fucking Arizona, Maricopa County had already said, we had covered about how they were already saying, oh, well it's probably not gonna be We're not gonna have all the votes in until ten to thirteen days after the election. It's like, how are you just forecasting that? You know what I'm saying, Like, whenever I look into that kind of stuff, it's like, all right, well, you know, Americopa, they had a bunch of bullshit with them last election, so I wouldn't expect anything different. But what is great is that there are other states out there who, like you know, that were under a lot of scrutiny and a lot of pressure as far as ballot stealing and ballot burning and you know, writing in names and shit like that, such as Georgia, Wisconsin, Minnesota, stuff like that, and those those states seem to have gotten it, gotten it down. And so you know, just reports coming out of those states have been saying that like, yeah, it seems to be running very smooth.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: The only real issue that I've heard at least was out of Arizona, and I think there was one in Wisconsin if I'm not mistaken. But like I said, yeah, but I mean, right now, it's looking really great. But enough said, Steph, what it do? How are you tonight over there in az?
Speaker 5: Hello? Hello, Happy election night everyone. I just wanted to verify what you mentioned there. I voted out here in Maricopa County and I recently moved, and so there was a delay. I had to do the in person mail and ballot, and I did receive some missed phone calls from from like the county today, so they are calling people to verify their signatures, and so I just wanted to verify that it sounds legitimate. I hope they're not doing any finagling. But yeah, I'm out here in Maricopa County and they're with the melon ballots and with the signatures. I guess they're going to be calling people for the next five days, so it might be a little bit slower out here, but it does sound legit.
Speaker 1: Well, that's good. That's good. They finally are at least monitoring the whole situation. Like you hate to hear that it's going to take extra time, you know, and but whatever. I mean, hey, there's a possibility that you know that there are certain states. Maybe this gets so out of hand that it doesn't even matter. But I can't imagine that somebody's not going to need Arizona. Somebody's not going to need Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, you know, like places like that. So we'll see how it's going. I mean, it looks like fucking oh shit, Pennsylvania was shaded blue. Now it's shaded red. All right, let's okay, go dude, Wow, look at all that ran in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, whoa No, you went vote today? Right?
Speaker 1: I did at like ten thirty this morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I remember when we were talking about the voter I d laws that certain states are trying to take away and some are trying to implement and whatever else. All right, So today I went to the wrong place. Originally, long story short, there is a elementary school and a middle school with the same exact name at two different locations. I went to the wrong one, even though I knew where I was supposed to go. This morning, just kind of muscle memory of bringing my oldest to the middle school first thing in the morning, before I knew what I ended up there. I'm walking to the gym and I give my name and they're like, oh, you're at the wrong location. I'm like, wait, okay, what's up, and so it's like, no, you have to be at the elementary's coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, duh, okay, excuse me.
Speaker 2: So we get back in the car and my oldest is asking me about this, like why why does it matter if you vote here versus there versus wherever?
Speaker 3: Doesn't it does it really make a big difference?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, so I explained how for local elections and local voting and stuff, it can.
Speaker 3: But I also told him I was like, no, it's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Though they understand now that when I go and check in with my ID that it is in fact me that is coming to the ballot box. And I had to explain to him that certain people are trying to take that away because they believe that's racist. And he's like, wait what, And I'm like, so there are certain politicians out there to say that. I didn't even say which demographics or any of that stuff, because I don't I don't teach color in my household, and I don't teach that type of thing. That's just not how we get down. But I said that there was politicians out there of a certain side that believe that showing ID at the voting booth is inherently racist, and they are trying to make it to where anybody could just walk up off the street, go in a booth and vote for something, whether they live in that area or not. So the fact that we have to do it this way, I'm actually happy about, buddy, And so I had to like break that down.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. It's absolutely crazy.
Speaker 2: And I'm glad that this is happening at this age with my kids because they're old enough to understand.
Speaker 3: They were in the booth with me.
Speaker 2: They pushed the buttons for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw other kids going with their parents in there. That's pretty cool they allow that. Yeah. And oh, by the way, Kamala just got ten more electoral votes from Colorado. She just sealed.
Speaker 2: Who could have guessed that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, hey, dude, with Arizona with that shade of pink, Pennsylvania with the shade of pink, I'm happy about it. And Georgia that's huge.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, it is what it is Colorado. What wasn't exactly a shoe in for the red anyway, But again, it's still early. It is still early right now. Trump seated.
Speaker 1: One nine, So uh, I mean it's that's a pretty good start to the night, dude, pretty good start to the night. I'm really liking what we're seeing right here. Uh electro Nick with your beautiful head of hair and your hand raised their what to do?
Speaker 3: Brother, how y'all feeling living in that dream?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 1: Optimistic? Very optimistic right now?
Speaker 6: Me too.
Speaker 1: I think Nick, you called this one out, didn't you. You were you? You never lost faith in it the entire way.
Speaker 3: Huh, I would say not.
Speaker 7: I've been feeling pretty good about it.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, I mean I'm I you know there there's something that I did want to mention though, and and I hope it's not a sign of things to come. But all right, so, uh, we have Patreon and we and we also have rock Finn. Well earlier we got we had gotten a check from uh from rock fin, and I was like, oh shit, all right, so I would normally and how rockfin works is that it converts into rae coin, which is some kind of bullshit coin and that's like their coin that they used to pay us or whatever. And then we got to convert it to the US dollar whatever. And I went to go try and convert it. Bro it was not letting me like it was saying. It was like it was only trying to give me like ten percent of what it was worth. And I was like, Oh, that's strange. Maybe I'll just try again later. I mean, the crypto market's always fluctuating like crazy. It's usually a little bit more calm at night. So I was like whatever. And then earlier, so the Patreon for Sean, that's that's all his because he is the editor of the show, so that's how he you know, he's paid through Patreon because he does all the editing. And so I went to go cash it out for him because he was like, hey, can you, you know, cash it out for me to I was like sure, And so I went to go cash it out, and it wasn't letting me.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's still not letting me normally it's like automatic, and so I'm hoping that's not some kind of weird sign of things to come. But in my opinion, dude, I'm just saying, like, could you're.
Speaker 2: Taking a bank app error as a possible omen.
Speaker 1: I mean, on election day, I've never had this problem before.
Speaker 3: How many election days have you come on?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, we we always hey, we're trying to point it out before it happens, and we've always talked about you know, what are they gonna do? How are they going to try and steal it? Well, if they can't steal it, wouldn't you think that the best thing that they can do is just lock down your fucking banking systems because oh, we don't need your country anymore. Fuck you and fuck your money. You earned this money in our country. It's not even and it's not our country anymore.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, dude, it's kind of like a flip the board kind of moment.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, I.
Speaker 10: Agree that, you know, if they can't steal it.
Speaker 7: I was talking to talking to my buddy about it earlier, like, if they can't steal it like they did before, then they're gonna have They're gonna do something different, you know. And if Trump and even if nothing crazy does happen as far as like election stealing, like even if Trump does win, I feel like they're going to start flipping tables and be sore losers because they have nothing left to lose at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't think. Yeah, but like, what does the flipping of the tables look like for these people? And I mean, to what level do those tables really get flipped?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there was another conspiracy theorist. I wish I could remember their name, but it's somebody that I just found out about today. Who or No, I'm sorry, I'm tripping. It was Candice Owens. Somebody wrote to her saying that they because you know how we talked about it before about how the Jews are the best, like they jot everything down right, like they're they're really good at at at bookkeeping and whatnot, and especially with the names and the heritage and you know, all that kind of stuff. Well, not saying this matters. I just thought it was an interesting little fact. But turns out a lot of Kamala's family heritage has been lied about and we kind of knew that already as far as like her grant, she was saying that her grandma was black. Turns out she was white. And so the I guess there was some Jewish person who was looking at the family heritage that I don't know if that's easily accessible. I don't know how she got this, but she was looking at the family heritage and the line of just the names that Kamala has put out there. Dude, turns out she comes from a Jewish family, so.
Speaker 2: I could see that.
Speaker 1: Just gonna throw it out there. It's banking cartel shit. I'm just I don't know.
Speaker 3: If that was the case.
Speaker 2: See, that's the thing, isn't that strange though her actual lineage no one knows. She claims that she's like Jamaican and therefore black, even though her dad, who is the one who lives in Jamaica, isn't so like whatever, then the Indian thing, I don't know. I don't know, and nor does it matter. Once again, that color thing that that's just through our eyes.
Speaker 1: That is no, it really doesn't matter. But it's just strange that you would lie about it. That's my point.
Speaker 11: That which her grandma wasn't even alive.
Speaker 10: Did you hear about that?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, her grandma was alive. I did hear some weird shit about her grandma.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Candace Owens like like found that ship out too. Like the grandma that she wrote about in the book, Like Kamala's book, she was she was dead before, like she wasn't even alive whenever Kamala was bold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a mixture of them, right, well, it was it wasn't even her, right, there was a picture.
Speaker 7: Like somebody knew her her grandma came out and like basically said, no, that's not her and that picture, that picture is not even her. And they checked to like the dates of births and everything, and they weren't even like alive at the same time.
Speaker 4: Right, dude.
Speaker 1: And you know what else is strange too, You know how Kamala said that she worked, dude, And this is so crazy and we're only the only reason why we're even calling it out into the only reason why we're even calling it out is because it's lies. Nobody really gives a shit where you work, to who your family was it. It shouldn't even be about that. But whenever you're lying, yes, so you're gonna get the spotlight on you. So Kamala said that she worked at McDonald's, and so she like she even posted a picture of whenever she was, you know, repping her her McDonald's. Her McDonald's uniform, right, dude, turns out it was a fake picture. It was it was literally of some other chick who was standing in front of this uh, this place where you keep like your china and you know, like the the glass plates and all that other shit. What the fuck is that thing called? I can never remember names of furniture, but.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, wait, you tell them a like display cabinet kind of thing, someone like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that. But anyway, it's it was her, like this woman standing in front of that display, that china display cabinet looking thing, very old like, looked like it was maybe late seventies, early eighties somewhere in there. And and she's like head to toe in the McDonald's gear. And turns out it literally is somebody found that picture of the same body in front of the same china cabinet. China cabinet, that's the word. And and but it was literally a white woman with a different face. It was, dude. It's so crazy how they just manipulate shit. And just I'm one of you, and and you see every single time that Kamala has ever asked a question, Well, you know, I grew up in the middle class and It's like, what the nobody even asked you that, why are you going there right now?
Speaker 3: Like you know, she doesn't answer questions.
Speaker 2: She does that whole talk around, try to weave thing where all she does just try to say relatable shit that makes the crowd smile, that's all she She's like the drunk antwer.
Speaker 1: Because she's so full of joy. Jacob, Oh my god, the joy thing, Nicholas.
Speaker 11: But yeah, something just now that the girl, it was like a girl like from back in like uh, I don't know, the seventies or something, right, the picture.
Speaker 10: That they photoed, Yeah, they face swapped with her or whatever.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 7: What's crazy about that photo is they also edited it a girl Donald's outfit.
Speaker 10: She had a fucking squirrel on her shoulder.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's right, Yeah I remember that. By the way, Nick, your internet is ass.
Speaker 7: I didn't know if that was that's all this fucking squirrel controversy.
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, yeah, I can't. It was some kind of weird name of this squirrel, but it was like a.
Speaker 10: Weird little squirrel animal.
Speaker 7: And then they took that out of the photo and then they swapped Kamala's face on it. But one of the odds that there's two squirrel things that are like kind of weirdly connected in what's going on right now?
Speaker 1: Hey dude, you got to look for the signs. But uh, Nick, I did want to throw out there your internet is uh are you shooting from a fucking igloo or what's going on over there? Because that shit is no bueno.
Speaker 10: I've been in a fucking hotel with like one bar it'd be like that.
Speaker 1: It's all good. I just want to let you know. But uh, but anyway, all right, do y'all want to watch the.
Speaker 2: Coverage, yes, but also real quick, we do have more people that have joined us as the chat has gone on. I do want to get to the chat real quick while we're kind of doing that, and then touch on some thanks. But for anybody who's just now joining us for the first time, please mute yourself if you do want to pipe into the conversation by all means, stow that hand raised signal up and uh we will have you unmuted and let you speak on it.
Speaker 3: We love this shit, all right.
Speaker 1: So j Z de wavy one uh said, let's go the cult unite, Let's get it. Keep that third eye, lyddy baby, you know it, Uh, Daniel said, holy shit, happy to be here. Somebody said, hey, new to live. Uh, listen to every show. Welcome. This is always a fun time for the live shows. Bubba Gump pointing out two five to two seven ten. Are we lagging over here right now? Is this not correct? I feel like it's going up in real time. This could just be the Google shit though, to be honest with you, you.
Speaker 10: Might have to keep refreshing the page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm looking over here and the numbers keep on going up. I feel like it's automatically refreshing. We can check it out though.
Speaker 2: Fucking go to the live coverage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I know, I was trying to read the comments first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just so uncle.
Speaker 1: Ty Tye said, Yo, how it's going? How it's how's it going?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 1: We go, it's going very well. We're very happy to be here tonight. To be alive, said first Live. Stoked to be here, stoked to.
Speaker 2: Have Yeah, we got a bot of first timers up in here tonight.
Speaker 3: Welcome y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy. And then of course a h a spirit animal of the Cult of Conspiracy said, Happy birthday, devil two four nine. Ooh rah.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, whose birthday is it? Samuel, first of all, is gonna ask the same thing, whose birthday is it? Right now?
Speaker 13: Well, it ain't the birthday yet, but I don't think i'll be able to say hey to y'all on Sunday.
Speaker 1: So happy birthday, devil?
Speaker 2: Heard that? Heard that? Happy birthday? Is it? Wait?
Speaker 3: It's not the two forty ninth, is it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's two hundred nine next he'll be two fifty.
Speaker 3: Is the birthday of my baby the saw?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know what, you fucking know what. This might be the year I go get a saw tattoo. I've been wanting to do it for years. I've been one to incorporate it into my open anchor. And this is the year, you know what. So it's been said, so it's been written. It's happening. Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay. For those of us that have never been in military, utah, okay.
Speaker 2: The Marine Corps is turning two hundred and forty nine years old this November tenth. Okay, And so Sam saying that he doesn't know if he'll be able to be speaking with me on the day of the birthday, and all of this, The Marine Corps birthday is a very sacred day to our tribe. And uh, it is the two forty ninth, and we have a weapon system called the two forty nine SAW or the squad Automatic weapon. It is a belt fed machine gun that is fed the same type of ammunition that in sixteen gets fed or in four same caliber five five six, or you know all the things whatever. Be a gun nerd about that if you want. But that is my baby because as a grunt we I was a part of a generation that got the saw. They started phasing it out and they swapped to what is now being used called the ia R. So the SAW is an antiquated weapon, but it's it is very significant to my generation of the time in the course. So this is a good one. This is this is a good one, Samuel. Happy early birthday to you two sir, and you too.
Speaker 13: Hat So I think is also a mine or if it's either her Raven came in which one, but yeah, so happy birthday to.
Speaker 1: All the marines out there.
Speaker 2: Indeed, Raven is also a marine herself, so tell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, buddy, let's see getting back to it, Zombie said, holy shit, is Oregon going red? We don't see any indication of that, right, now, I don't think unless there is expected until three votes from for Kamala come from probably one of the New England states, somewhere.
Speaker 2: In Massachusetts or Maryland or one of them areas. We'll say, Yo. If Oregon went red, that would be fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, now they got Arizona back to shaded blue again, not by much. It's literally point eight of a percent, but it's only forty eight percent reported, so there's still a long way to go there. But Pennsylvania is still shaded red, so that's that's pretty clutch. But even still, that's a tight one, tight.
Speaker 2: Tight one. Pennsylvania is a very popular swing state. It's going to be a tight one all the way through for it.
Speaker 1: I think Tony said, there are a thousand streams going on now. Glad so many people are here. This is the most amount of people we've ever had on the live dude.
Speaker 2: I mean that is that instill some hope, you know what I mean, hope and humanity that people do genuinely give a fuck about the direction this country's going. Because I feel like there's been such a spirit of apathy right, a little bit of some nihilism going on. There's been a cloud over our culture collectively. And I know I might sound a little woo woo with that, but I mean, just look around. Everybody's been just kind of in a state of stress and anxiety and maybe even a little bit of fear for the last four years, for one level, for two different degrees whatever. I think that, yeah, this is this is kind of a thing that we all need right now.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, big time. Josh Clark our boy, Hello from Wisconsin. What of Josh up from Wisconsin, Wisconsin. The day Walker said, Oh, nevermind, that's in in in chat chat. In chat chat, Mario said Hello from Arizona. Hope y'all are well. What it do Mario?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Cody said, uh hello from southern Mississippi.
Speaker 2: Word old miss ship is in the house representing.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Brett Favre in your area. Sir Jez said from Yuma, AZ. We out here two hour plus lines, but we but we did looked, so looked legit so far. That's good.
Speaker 2: Yuma is Yo. I talked to you about that as a matter for Yo. Yuma is the middle of bum fuck nowhere. So I'm glad that y'all are out there holding it down that close to the border. They need the votes there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, it's just straight up tumbleweeds out there. Ali said, Uh, just voted in Cali for Trump. Actually had paper ballads this time. Okay, It'll be interesting to see what happens with California. I I mean, I I don't think that it's just going to be that well. I mean, maybe it's just that I'm optimistic here, but can you imagine that state going fucking red?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 3: It would be beautiful. I just don't know if I would ever see it in my lifetime.
Speaker 2: Dude. I'm gonna be honest. That's deep rooted ship, deep rooted numbers and strategic areas there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Dougie said, uh, brother, we need to get you a Trump punish your shirt, no disrespect. You remind me of of John Burnhal's punisher. Hopefully we take the win. I'm so damn afraid to go to sleep tonight. I hope they don't fuck with the the and switch the votes, no doubt.
Speaker 14: Yeah, one of us.
Speaker 2: We must demand Tommy, if you could mute yourself, brother.
Speaker 1: Sir, Thank you, sir, Sorry about that. Otherwise it's just gonna get absolutely crazy. Up in here. Ali said, I wish Callie would flip. Yes, same Scuba. Steve said, hoping Virginia goes for Trump this time. What is Virginia? It's shaded.
Speaker 2: There's a swing state, dude, that's another one. It depends on if for talking southern or northern Virginia. Honestly, yeah, it's it's shouling to be looking red though.
Speaker 1: Well it's shaded blue though, so oh but it's less than blue, that's dude. Oh holy shit, you're talking about less than twenty thousand votes separating in Virginia right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the Virginia I remember, dude. While I was stationed in DC, I lived in Virginia and I went and registered to vote for local Virginia shit, because god damn they needed the votes. I didn't realize how bad of a swing state it was to I live there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a crazy one. Green crayons are the best.
Speaker 2: With your hand up, respectfully, respectfully, I believe orange, but go ahead.
Speaker 15: Green is better. As of right now, I'm watching another live pole in it's saying that Via is literally one percent Democrat right now, and actual organ threw up a whole bunch of red votes and was turning turning red. So we'll see the other ones are like solidly flipping back and forth. Michigan is a one percent difference to right now, So yours is different than the other one that I'm watching. So I'm kind of figure out which one's actually live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean I'm the way I'm looking at it, it seems to be live, but this is Google. Maybe it's Google's interpretation of the live I don't know, but I mean that's what I'm looking at down here, And like every couple of minutes, the votes for either for either person is going up, So I don't know. See, you just did it, so I don't know what the fuck's going on?
Speaker 2: Tell you what? Send the links to other poles that y'all might have going on. Send the links to the chat and we'll try to open them up and see and we'll compare. Why not.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a good idea, all right? Should we? I read this last one from Nick? Hey, everyone been listening for a year, my first time subscribing. Got tired of all those damn commercials. It burned, dude, welcome, welcome to the Live show. All right, let's uh, let's take a break from the messages right now, because y'all be hitting that hard, and let's get to what's going on in UH but coasting.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna get to David Becker and a minute on that, and then in North Carolina, where I am hearing from a source close to the Trump campaign that he is doing well in the rural areas in North Carolina and Virginia, and so that is making them feel optimistic. And the reminder North Carolina is the only of the seven battlegrounds that Trump won UH four years ago. David Becker, tell us where we stand now, and.
Speaker 17: We have reporters on the ground covering election night all across the US, including the so called Blue Wall state.
Speaker 6: So let's go to Pennsylvania and Michigan.
Speaker 18: I'm with Ja Janginsa.
Speaker 12: Pennsylvania, the biggest city in the biggest has.
Speaker 6: Pretty good covering of it right now.
Speaker 1: To you which one or SBA, oh right side Broadcast network?
Speaker 19: Damn?
Speaker 1: How did I remember that?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: M dude, I'm just all one right now. It's my third Monster energy drink of the night, so I'm ready.
Speaker 2: This is my second rain of the day, so I'm actually doing pretty okay.
Speaker 1: All right, oh yeah, yeah, all right, right side Broadcasting Network, and they are also live. Let's see what they got.
Speaker 20: Or possibly heard of impact loading. So our bones grow stronger when they're exposed at certain levels of stress like walking or running. So Juvant uses all safe, gentle vibrations to give her bone in the boosts they need. So that information you see there on your screen. Let's also talk about patriot addict.
Speaker 1: Okay, nobody gives a shit about what you're trying to promote here.
Speaker 2: We're trying to ad readdo during the actual election. I guess, so yo, how much do you think they've paid for that answership?
Speaker 6: Holy fuck?
Speaker 1: I mean it's it's if we get.
Speaker 3: Called shills, bro. I swear to Christ it's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: It is pretty funny. Um, let me see here if I can find Yeah, I'm gonna filter it and search for the lives. All right, so what do you think CNN, ABC, BBC, MSNBC. We can try MSNBC. That's where all the the blue pillars are, so let's check that one out. Yeah, okay, it's just h music. A little bit of patriot of music in the background won't hurt us. So yeah, it's looking like right now, whoa did say Trump was up to two o seven or that's what he was already at.
Speaker 3: Huh, no, he was just over it.
Speaker 1: Oh he just wants something else then, all right, So it's looking at the House seats one forty five for the Republicans to ninety six for the demoncrats two o seven for Trumpet. Dude, see what I'm saying. Why is it still ninety one for Harris?
Speaker 21: See?
Speaker 1: This is why? Like, how is it not? Are we estimating here? You know?
Speaker 2: No, No, something was up there. They didn't have all of the states accounted for. There was some other blues in the New England area that that map didn't show blue h ninety one. What was the other one showing that she was at It was that one oh nine or some shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was including what's it called Colorado twelve?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that other map doesn't even show Colorado on that So I mean.
Speaker 3: Hey, okay, this is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I like comparing these though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cool, all right, Well the Senate is dude, everything's really looking pretty damn red now. But again we're still in the beginning, and uh, they're going to try and drag this thing out for as long as they can. That's why it needs to be like full on red wave kind of shit. And in order for them to call it tonight or else, they won't, dude, Like if there is a one percent chance that you know what I mean, Like, they're not going to call it obviously. But yeah, it's looking like Trump fifty two percent to Harris forty six percent, with the difference being five point almost three million. So that's nice.
Speaker 2: I mean as of right now, showing what this is, he only needs sixty more.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's just the results board. It's not even anything.
Speaker 3: Wait, right, the results of the election.
Speaker 1: What do you mean it's it's not actually a show, it's just showing the result board, the current standing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Tim, Tim cass and Tim Poole, they had some good stuff too earlier.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, No, I was trying to just find a news to where they're going to be weighing in. I really wanted to just tune in because I like seeing the meltdown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt, that's what I like to hear. What side is spewing, what rhetoric about which, whatever. Yeah, it's it's good to do this for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, let's check out the CNN one.
Speaker 22: Would we have to go back to what happened back then in twenty twenty.
Speaker 23: I was talking to my colleague.
Speaker 3: Why are they using Indian news anchors for this shit?
Speaker 2: This is the same one that I found earlier?
Speaker 3: There was all right, so this was one CNN all Indian.
Speaker 2: The other one was India Today News, basically the exact same news office. I'm gonna tell you why, Jacob, because you pay more attention to her accent than what she's actually saying.
Speaker 1: It's a good point.
Speaker 17: From the Republicans.
Speaker 1: Arizona's a tight, tight race right now, only fifteen and a half thousand.
Speaker 2: Hey, you just fucked me up. By the way, He's not wrong, man, I'm well played. No, Hey, your point exhibit A, dude, exhibit fucking ah.
Speaker 24: Okay, I imagine both candidates will be you know, the the.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is not what I wanted. There's gotta be something on here that's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Really fuck me up right now. Like Yo, that's a whole conspiracy in and of itself because it worked.
Speaker 1: Damn all right, Let's check out PBS.
Speaker 3: It's the weird shit like that.
Speaker 2: This shows you, like bro, your little fragile mind matrix is so fragile you fall into a trap so quick without even realizing it.
Speaker 18: Cool.
Speaker 2: You called me slipping dude, but you called me on it good good ship.
Speaker 1: Well you've both been hypnotized by the best, so obviously your third eyes are going to be open, you know what I mean.
Speaker 25: Facts, They go this way around two here, this is this is where the final tabulation occurs. The election management system is in here. So that's kind of the end of the line there.
Speaker 3: But those precot.
Speaker 25: Workers as they come in with their ballots and their memory cards go to various stations here. Everything gets checked in, double checked.
Speaker 6: Re signed in, and then.
Speaker 25: Excuse me, how's everything going for you? Is that nice and smooth? Yeah, it's it's getting a little busier.
Speaker 2: Huh, that's what we want.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 25: So then they get they put everything on these cards and down the hall they go into the main area here. Now here's what we know so far. They've counted three hundred and twenty three.
Speaker 14: Two hundred and eighty nine ballots.
Speaker 25: Donald Trump with one hundred and twenty nine thousand, nine thirty, Kamala Harris with Kamala Harris with one hundred eighty eight thousand, five hundred and sixty.
Speaker 6: Now we would expect Kamala.
Speaker 25: Harris to lead in this county because of the demographics of this county.
Speaker 6: Historically it was red.
Speaker 14: It flipped in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: To blue, and it has moved in that direction.
Speaker 25: Now, this is where the real counting is occurring.
Speaker 6: Right now.
Speaker 25: You see all of the empty bags now which contain the memory cards and the ballots.
Speaker 6: All the sorting is going on. Still a lot of work to be done.
Speaker 25: We know that this was a record turnout of over four hundred thousand voters in Gwenec County, never seen anything like that before. So the night has spent a little bit longer than they expected.
Speaker 6: So back to you know, we'll be here.
Speaker 26: We'll let you know how it goes.
Speaker 27: Miles O'Brien in Gwenec County, Georgia, with a fascinating behind the scenes look at democracy in action, Miles, thank you.
Speaker 2: So look at the facade. Look at how smooth and true the voting is this time right as we can pull.
Speaker 17: And report to you.
Speaker 27: Republican Josh Holly wins reelection in the state of Missouri and Republican John Curtis wins in Utah taking over for Mitt Romney.
Speaker 28: There.
Speaker 27: Of course, both of those are Republican holes. So when you take a look get the updated Senate map, of course.
Speaker 2: Control Romney lost his seat.
Speaker 27: Grabs tonight forty eight seats for the Republicans, six for the Democrats.
Speaker 2: Damn Son note in New Hampshire that we're gonna he's used up all.
Speaker 3: Of his usefulness in DC race.
Speaker 27: Democrats hope to talk about it stuff the US Senate hinge on keeping Senator John Tester in his seat to.
Speaker 5: Win that vote. But a lot of Utahs don't like Romney. After twenty twenty, he was marching. He turned blue pretty quick. But a lot of Utans don't like Romney. So I'm not surprised by that.
Speaker 2: That makes me very happy. Like when I mean, we knew he was a rhino, that's a well understood fact. But then when you found out about his kid with the Berezeman deal, and like how all of that, that whole house of cards came crumbling down. It's like I was really really hoping that he wouldn't get re elected, and thank.
Speaker 3: The Lord that he's not.
Speaker 2: Now I don't know anything about this Curtis fella I'm assuming he's also a member of the LDS and all the things and the stuff, but like, I don't know. Hopefully he is a true Republican instead of a instead of a rhino puppet.
Speaker 1: We shall see, Yeah, we'll see. I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, dude, what are you searching for?
Speaker 2: Dog?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm trying to pull it up. I actually found their fucking live streaming it on a look at it on Disney Plus.
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought we saw that earlier.
Speaker 2: We were watching Rayah while we were eating dinner, and the kids are like, oh, they're live streaming on Disney, and I was like, yeah, it would be like Disney to do something like that, But.
Speaker 3: I do think they were.
Speaker 1: They were streaming the last one too, yo.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't actually be surprising to me if they had the most up to date coverage as well, just because that's that's what could be expected from those clowns.
Speaker 1: Well, because it's ABC and all that too, you know, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Esp In there, I'm sure they're speaking on it right now. Also owned by Disney, the whole nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm trying to log into my Disney Plus here.
Speaker 2: All right, while you're doing that one Kansas Diddy? Nice okay, two four to one twelve.
Speaker 15: The Politico one I dropped in the chat has the best updates so far. It's updating live. I just saw before he said the Kansas had dropped it. So it's updating literally like every thirty to foury five seconds on each each state, especially the ones that are really close right now, they're going by like er point one point two.
Speaker 17: So you might want to pop that one up.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see, Jonathan, you got to pull it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm working on it.
Speaker 2: Analytico scroll down to it.
Speaker 1: Is it the Politico website or Politico YouTube or.
Speaker 15: It's the political website?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For some reason, just hey, aren't you on aren't you on Apple?
Speaker 6: Jungan?
Speaker 1: Am I on an Apple computer?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Don't you? Aren't you on Apple?
Speaker 6: Aren't you on Mac laptop?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: Go to your uh just go to the news. Oh I deleted that, your dumb bug.
Speaker 29: It's probably the most updated one.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 19: What uh?
Speaker 1: So the Politico are you talking about? Like there's video or it's just.
Speaker 10: Is Trump just one Iowa and six more.
Speaker 15: Showing and you'll see a top across it like a top it will show which ones he's winning too, and it keeps popping up and you can actually like scroll down and see the numbers keep changing, like every minute's updating itself.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I mean it's looking good, dude. I mean, uh, Wisconsin and Michigan looking red right now, Arizona as well, Georgia, North.
Speaker 3: Carolina, Virginia looking blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pa is still looking red. But I mean by what percentage?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 2: I mean, what's that margin? Looks like? Hey, by the way, y'all are on the sports betting apps, Yo, what's the over under on this shit?
Speaker 3: It's actually the Vegas odds.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know about the Vegas odds, but on robin Hood I can check right now. Actually being okay, so yesterday whenever I talked about it on the show, I was it yesterday or day before? I talked about how you can go on robin Hood and you can bet or whatever, and basically how you're basically buying shares and each share, if you win and you pick the correct president and you invest in the correct president, whenever it's announced, you get a dollar per each share. Right, well, yesterday or two days ago, whenever I checked, it was like fifty it was you could buy a share of Trump for fifty five cents, and a shriff Kamala was forty five cents, which means that you know, the stock market was at least in favor of Trump, dude. Now a share of Trump is eighty nine cents compared to a shareff Kamala is thirteen cents, dude, So that means that like, yeah, no, nobody's really nobody's thinking the Kamala is going to pull this out. But I will say, if you think that it's going to be rigged, now is the time to invest in Kamala.
Speaker 2: I'll say this, all of the betting that I can see the Vegas odds from every point, the best one I see says that they have the Republicans taking it with a thirty eight point lead. Okay, I didn't. I've actually never seen what the gambling odds for an election would look like written out like that, But okay, interesting, Yeah, I think it is real bullshit.
Speaker 29: How a president covers seventy five percent of the map that still can lose.
Speaker 1: It's the fucking borders, dude. It's always the East coast and the West coast that gets them.
Speaker 2: But if it was by population alone, there's only like twenty spots in that whole continent or the whole country that could really make a difference in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the big cities and shit, I don't know why. Why is it that the East coast is always so.
Speaker 3: Blue because they're so congested with population.
Speaker 2: Right when the white people first settled in this nation, in this land, they hit the east coast and really started to colonize it.
Speaker 3: Then the westward expansion, they kind of.
Speaker 2: Started to trickle out more and more, except for California where they all like went hardcore hardcore, or not just California, but the entire West coast because of the gold Rush, and they just fucking went so they got to the ocean. Then you had the people that settled along the way on you know, the way to the west, and that's what kind of settled in what we now call the flyover states. So population density and things like that, it just kind of fell out that way.
Speaker 1: I gotcha. Okay, Nick, do you did you recently put your hand up or was it never down?
Speaker 2: I don't think you ever put it down. But at the same time, he's always like on one, So I mean, what you got Nick.
Speaker 1: Or if not, then okay, there goes Bubba Gump. What's your hand up? That's a new one.
Speaker 8: What's shaking? Bacon's what a doud fox has it?
Speaker 30: At two seventeen excuse me, two eleven to one seventeen, obviously in favor of Trump, and he's up by about five million votes. Uh, this is this is looking I'm pleasantly optimistic.
Speaker 1: Same, hey, let's not. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. We were pretty fucking optimistic four years ago when we went to sleep.
Speaker 30: Let me let me just say this, though I worked for the Trump campaign in twenty sixteen, this already feels a thousand times better. It feels straight laced this time, whereas in sixteen or excuse me, yeah, no, corny, I don't remember that one felt bad, that one felt sketchy. Y as shit, I must have called. I made ten thousand some phone calls for the Trump campaign and it was ninety percent Trump. And then I live in Minnesota, and uh, yeah, Minnesota should have gone red.
Speaker 1: Yeah this shit is, uh, it's looking really good. I just you know, I'm typically an optimistic kind of person, whereas Jacob, you're typically more pessimistic.
Speaker 2: I think I'm yeah, out of the two of us, you're definitely more of the glass half full of us. I would like to think.
Speaker 3: That I'm a glass half full type of guy.
Speaker 2: But of you and I No, no, you you had that seat securely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean some times too optimistic. That's why I'm like, all right, I gotta have you to have my feet on the ground, no.
Speaker 2: Doubt, no doubt. But even to Bubba Gump's point, dude, I feel pleasantly optimistic. I'm not saying like, oh, we got it, no, no, but looking at it from the realm of the numbers and the time that it is currently as of time of recording this right now, you know it's it's I'm feeling okay about it. And to be honest with you, bro, as soon as he got shot, you remember we said this, all he has to do is go on Rogan and like that's it, Like, don't even campaign, don't even do one rally, Like just just let it ride and you'll be fine. He went on Rogan. And it's and it's understood that she had the option to and he she didn't. And not only did he go on Rogan, he went on comedy podcasts. He went on flagrant and shit, he went on THEO Vaughn like he He appealed to the people, and I think the people are responding and again, unless they do you some ridiculous theft type shit. I am hoping that this will this way will continue.
Speaker 1: Bro, Yeah, I'm hoping. So I'm trying to figure out why Trump has two eleven on this one and two ten on the other. Which which state has one electoral vote?
Speaker 2: Is it like the Virgin Islands or some shit? No, because it's a state that territories don't get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not showing Alaska or Hawaii yet, Steph, what you got?
Speaker 31: Well?
Speaker 5: I wanted to ask you guys a question to see if you had seen the CNN UH Topic report I think it was yesterday or the day before that about they called out Harris Camelton Harris for essentially there was a report that they did because I think she went to Pennsylvania and talked about something very pro Israel, and then she went to Michigan and talked about something very pro Palestine, and they were talking about how her basically her ad, she ran an ad in two different states trying to get to the Jewish vote and then get to the Muslim vote on two different states, and what she said contradicted each other. And I thought it was interesting that out of all news organizations, it was CNN that was running that. I don't know if you guys saw that or if you wanted to share your thoughts.
Speaker 2: I ain't seen it, but yeah, I didn't out to CNN for getting it right on that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, people have been saying that, you know, CNN is not totally full of shit anymore, that they're trying to make at least some kind of balance comeback. I'll say this, I haven't seen that. On the On the drive to Louisiana, I kept on switching back and forth from CNN to Fox News on the serious radio, and dude, it was like night and day like you're talking about, like literally, I'm voting for this team, I'm voting for that team. This is why this person's bad. This is why this person's bad.
Speaker 2: It's like fuck, you know, yeah, but I wonder if that was also CNN trying to get ahead of it in case. You know, either way, this shakes out kind of like, uh, you remember what happens to all those T shirts that they have made for the super Bowl winner that didn't win the Super Bowl. Right, they all get sent to like other countries, the world countries and whatever.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So like is this CNN's version of that just in case things shake out in an unfavorable way for them. They already got a couple of articles that are running from a couple of hours ago saying, well, you know, she's kind of dog shit anyway, Like I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, on some real shit. CNN kind of needs Trump to win because that's the only way people are tuning in to their to their channel anymore is whenever they do talk about Trump. That's the only way their ratings go up, is whenever they're talking about Trump, if they're talking about literally anything else. I mean, it's not because they're going because they like to, you know, people like to hear what the shit talking that they have about Trump. It's just like, oh, let's see what CNN is talking about today.
Speaker 3: You know what was their numbers? Wasn't like under a million?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, podcasts are getting bigger numbers than CNN.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I don't mean just like Rogan that's the the number one on earth. Okay, but like, no, like I want to say, I forget what report it was, but they're like under a million as far as their regular viewership. Their prime time viewership.
Speaker 8: Is under a million.
Speaker 1: Bro Oh dude, Alex Jones regularly exceeds CNN Live handily, which is pretty crazy. But yeah, it says the next poll closes in seven minutes and eight seconds.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 1: It'll be interesting. We'll see what gets weird then.
Speaker 2: All right, so yo, go refresh the Politico page and see if like that one's maybe you just need to be refreshed or some shit.
Speaker 1: Two ten to one thirteen, Now I still got it to ten to one thirteen too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know we got to eleven to one seventeen.
Speaker 1: This is on Fox.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe they know something that we don't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Thirteen seventeen. Oh, they're they're probably including Maine right here. Damn Maine is going blue?
Speaker 3: How of course New England.
Speaker 1: No normally MAINEZ City normally Maine's red. I thought, no, Maine already went blue.
Speaker 19: Maine.
Speaker 10: They already updated that one.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, mostly this one.
Speaker 1: What's up? Josh?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 32: What?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 33: So I've been hanging out in the old family room watching streaming on Rumble all night, and this mamp is nowhere near what I'm seeing on like Crowder and tim cast and uh Daily Wire, Like none of those guys have that even anywhere close to that. Tim Cast is showing as using the New York Times, which is interesting, and uh they New York Times has uh has Trump winning big on their maps.
Speaker 2: I don't know what, but anyways, live projection, Yeah, this is live. Look we got yeah New York Times.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 33: This is what we've been watching on on tim cast on my here.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's saying that the chances of Trump winning is eighty seven right now.
Speaker 33: Right, so I don't like, I don't trust CNN at all. The Times is like fleaning, so you know, we got that in our favor.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 33: The other thing I wanted to point out is you guys are definitely uh keeping solid on watching what Trump's doing. But the individual down ticket races and all the states are are pretty crucial as well. For instance, in Ohio, we have a big senatorial race. That's that's uh, it could be huge for for Republicans. It's a senator, the incumbent Senator Share Brown going against Bernie Marino, and Marino is currently up on the incumbent by like four points, so that that's huge, that that could give us a lead in the Senate.
Speaker 34: Uh, you know, we have we have, we had Congress coming in, but that could that's one of those races that could give us a lead in the Senate as well, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, look, you know what, let's tune in right here on CNN. This is where I wanted to see the meltdown anyway.
Speaker 35: Okay, look at battleground Georgia. First, let's just look at the entire map and look at it out.
Speaker 19: There's a lot of red on that map.
Speaker 35: There's a lot of red on that map, and that tells you right now, right now, with a lot of votes to be counted, this map looks a lot more like twenty sixteen than it does like twenty twenty. And you can go at home what happened in those two elections. But we're not done with the count So let's look in Georgia right now. The former president leading in Georgia by one hundred and thirty six thousand votes in change at fifty one percent to forty eight percent, eighty nine percent in so when you get this close to the finish line, you're saying, what's left and is it enough? Is it enough to overcome one hundred and thirty six thousand votes. So let's start with that, and let's look at where our live outstanding votes are. The bigger the circle, the more votes still to be counted, the color of the circle, how the vote's coming in that area right now. So you do see a lot of big circles in Atlanta and the suburbs down here in Savannah and the suburban areas around that.
Speaker 19: Columbus Georgia.
Speaker 35: Down here, you see some pockets of Democratic votes that are still out.
Speaker 19: They're large pockets. That's a lot of.
Speaker 35: Votes, and if they come in big numbers, we'll see how significantly the vice president there is that gap. You also see a lot of these little blue dots. They're not done in the rural counties in Georgia. And that matters too, because, yes, if you get a big basket of votes in Cobb Counties at ninety five percent though, so you're not going to get a ton there Fulton Counties at ninety percent. It's the largest population center, so ten percent can be a lot of votes because of the population center. This is the one we're waiting the most on Gwinnett County. But they're up to seventy two percent now, and then we'll come down and look at the cap County nine percent now, so we have more votes to come from in this circle of Atlanta.
Speaker 2: If the state of Georgia is leaning red, then why is it blue highlighted on their map here.
Speaker 10: Of the districts that voted Democrats.
Speaker 2: No, no, I mean the whole the country of America. On the left there, you see that it's kind of bluish tinted, isn't.
Speaker 36: It, I would say as you pull it out, Yes, yeah, that's gray.
Speaker 2: That's more of a gray. My bad.
Speaker 1: Oh this one right here?
Speaker 19: Yeah yeah yeah, Vice President state.
Speaker 35: So let's look at North Carolina, another of the Sun Belt states.
Speaker 19: One hundred and forty five thousand votes ahead.
Speaker 35: That's almost twice what Donald Trump won North Carolina by four years ago, eighty five percent of the vote in same test.
Speaker 19: What's the outstanding vote again? Again?
Speaker 35: Smaller circle now in Mecklenburg. I'll go there in just a second of seat that was a little bit bigger earlier in the night. That's the largest county, Mecklenburg County is Charlotte and the suburbs around it.
Speaker 19: Out here in.
Speaker 35: The Raleigh Dourham area. Still a lot of votes to be had. Fayette Ville area a lot of votes to be counted.
Speaker 19: But again, look at those little tiny dots right.
Speaker 35: Not a lot out there, but all those little rural counties add up for Donald Trump. So let's just come out and check where we were talking about right here, Cumberland County.
Speaker 19: That's Fayetteville.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, look at this.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sarah McBride, a Democrat who has projected to win the lone House seat in deep blue Delaware, will become the first openly transgender person to serve in Congress out there. Her election comes as Trump and congressional GOP candidates made anti transgender attacks a key part of their messaging in the heat of the campaign.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, by she does it?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 2: How do I ask this in the politically correct is what you're saying? Okay, thank you, thank you. Hat you knew what I was going with this, And I'm trying. I'm really trying, you know, I try not to be a dick, but they make it really fucking hard.
Speaker 1: So whenever they're using like you're talking about like CNN, they're going to be using like the correct pronun pronouns and ship and they were saying her election comes.
Speaker 2: That she will be the first openly trends. So is like was she born?
Speaker 4: Is she no?
Speaker 2: Born with a with a d bro Okay? Yeah, no, okay, So that that's a that's the level of mental faculties that will be in Washington, d c. On behalf of grown adults speaking and voting on their behalf. That's real life, that's happening.
Speaker 1: That'll be funny. You know, it's not that crazy though, because what was it that that military general that got up in like his his fucking kink gear.
Speaker 2: You remember that, Oh god, dude, the fucking general puppy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yes, he got.
Speaker 2: Up in his leather puppy gear and for some reason took like a professional profile picture to go in his folder. Now it wasn't supposed to ever be seen by the public or so, I fucking hope. But yes, that's really a thing.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 21: Oh you can project.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Hola.
Speaker 37: Harris will win the state of California with those fifty four elections expected. Harris will win California. SEA is also projecting the Donald Trump will win the state of Idaho with its four electoral votes. So what does that mean for the electoral too early to call. We have Washington State with twelve o lefts tooral votes and Oregon with eight electoral votes to electoral too early to go. Let's go to the electoral map right now. Donald Trump with two hundred and eleven electoral votes at this hour. Kamala Harris cracks one hundred now has one hundred and forty five electoral votes. Two hundred and seventy electoral votes are needed to win. Donald Trump is fifty nine electoral votes away from that. Let's look at these battleground states now. Arizona Donald Trump and the lead there forty nine point six percent. Kamala Harris right behind him with forty nine point five percent, has a three hundred and fifty six vote lead. With fifty one percent of the estimated vote in from Arizona, Donald Trump and the lead there to forty nine point nine percent of me.
Speaker 10: I cannot find Sarah McBride's man name.
Speaker 1: You're not going to They scrubbed that ship home.
Speaker 37: The estimated vote in from the man in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Donald Trump maintaining his lead.
Speaker 21: He's point seven Kamal Harrison point percent of the vote.
Speaker 37: Donald Trump with a one hundred nineteen thousand, four hundred sixty eight percent of the estimated vote in from Pennsylvania. In Georgia, Donald Trumps still in the lead there fifty one percent of the vote. Kamala Harris with forty eight point two percent of the vote. Donald Trump with a one hundred thirty six thousand, three hundred twenty eight vote lead. That is, with eighty eight percent of the estimated vote in from the state of Georgia. In North Carolina, another battleground where Donald Trump leads fifty point eight percent of the vot, Kamala Harris has forty seven point eight percent of the vote. Donald Trump has a one hundred forty five thou three hundred and eighty eight vote lead over Kamala Harris right now with an estimated eighty five percent of the vote in from the tar Hill State. In battleground Michigan, Kamala Harris in the lead. She has fifty one point three percent of the vote. Donald Trump has forty six point nine percent. Kamala Harris is seventy four thousand, eight hundred thirty eight votes ahead of Donald Trump, but that's less than a third of the vote counted there thirty percent of the estimated vote in from the lesson third In the Virginia, Kamala Harrison the lead there still but narrowly, so fifty point one percent of the vote. Donald Trump has forty eight percent of the vote. Kamala Harris with a seventy three thousand, three hundred and seventy five vote lead, that is, with seventy eight percent of the estimated vote in from the Commonwealth of Virginia. In New Mexico, Harris leads there to fifty two point six percent of the vote. Donald Trump with forty five zero point five percent of the vote, that is, with an estimated sixty nine percent of the vote in. Harris with a roughly forty five forty three thousand vote lead.
Speaker 21: Let's go now to Abby Phillip, who is.
Speaker 37: At Harris campaign headquarters in Washington, d C. At the campus of Howard University. Abby, what are you hearing from the Harris campaign if anything, Kamala.
Speaker 24: Harris, Yeah, Jake, we actually just got a pretty significant update from the Harris campaign campaign manager General Mallley Dylan, who sent out a memo to her staff tonight laying out what they see ahead in the coming days and hours. And my colleague Jeff's Ellenie is here with me. The memo essentially says Jake that the returns are coming in slowly. They still see their path, but that path is largely going to be through the Blue Wall. As Jeff and I were just discussing, the key point that General Mally Dylan is making is that this is a close race. This is the close race that they have been expecting. She says to her staff, we are built for this. Let's finish the night out. We will see you tomorrow. They are not expecting this to be wrapped up tonight.
Speaker 21: They are not because the margins are so small.
Speaker 38: And just reading from that memo, should we have known all along our clearest path to two seventy was through the Blue Wall States? And again they point out the cities we were talking about, Milwaukee, Detroit, and of course Philadelphia. Have you a essential question hanging over all of this, and indeed the crowd here waiting behind us, is Vice President Harris going to address the crowd. That is a possibility we will see in the coming days as we hear some helicopters overhead here, we will see. But the bottom line is they know this is a close race. Uh this is going to be uh not resolved tonight in their eyes.
Speaker 24: Yeah, Jeff, this is a critical moment. But she sucks the Harris campaign.
Speaker 2: To without telling me. You know what I mean.
Speaker 24: It looks like they are not foreclosing really on anything in the map right now that is not called. They're still waiting for the polls to close in parts of the Sun Belt for those results to come trickling in. But again, it's the blue wall again. It is Uhhi's Pennsylvania, it is Wisconsin, and it is Michigan where the best chances are for Harris to get to that two seventy that she needs to become from.
Speaker 2: She is awkward on the microphone, like she doesn't get out of the studio very often.
Speaker 1: Dude, John, Yeah, well, I mean she could just be shaken, bro. You know what if I'm are they gonna find the leak tapes at Diddy's house.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's a young reporter and she's like just now getting her feet wet and like the live coverage type of thing because like man, she seemed seriously just nervous the whole time.
Speaker 1: Spirit animal let her ribs sir.
Speaker 13: Okay, all, I'm gonna say that that's the second time they have disrespected the Bible Belt.
Speaker 14: It ain't.
Speaker 8: It's not the Sun Belt.
Speaker 2: From South North Carolina, South Carolina.
Speaker 26: No, well, from South Carolina.
Speaker 13: And Georgia, Alabama all the way to Missouri in Texas is all the Bible Belt, but they keep.
Speaker 2: Calling it the sun Belt.
Speaker 1: It's seeing n Bro, I understand that.
Speaker 26: But there's some yellow betty sons of bitches.
Speaker 2: You gonna remember it's no longer we're not in the year twenty twenty four a d okay, we're in twenty twenty four CE or common arrow you after they're doing that on off front, Bro, that's the way it is.
Speaker 6: This Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, I pray they get right with Jesus because well they going is high.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: It is more critical than ever to be preyed up in whatever religion you follow, in whatever way you know, whatever path you're on, not judging or throwing shade. Now is a really good time to be in tune with your star player. If you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's a fact, dougie, badass Blunkin'. What a do homie? You know what a blunkin is?
Speaker 2: Jacob? Oh do I do? I know what a bunk is? I do think got into office, bro. I mean, look, if that's what she did, if that's the level she went to, then like there's oddly enough a weird newfound level of respect for her, because like you're willing to do damn near anything, Like all right, all right, but anyway.
Speaker 36: I've been trying to dig on Sarah McBride and I had a result to going to sky at chat gpt so because it's scrubbed from all Google, from any search engines. So apparently before transition, the real name was Tim McBride.
Speaker 1: Oh Timothy, Yeah, to Sarah Mothy McBride becomes Sarah Sarah connor.
Speaker 2: So he went from being a basic ass dude being a basic ass chick. And now that person with those split personality disorder mental issues is gonna be in DC running things and voting. That's this is twenty twenty four, everybody.
Speaker 1: Bubba Gump, what's up, dude?
Speaker 2: I don't think you ever.
Speaker 3: Took a chant down. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 6: Didn't doesn't Biden reside in Delaware.
Speaker 2: He's from Delaware.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it just goes to show you that they're all fucked.
Speaker 1: I mean, is he from Delaware? Is he from Scranton, Pennsylvania? Who fucking knows, dude.
Speaker 2: I've passed through Delaware twice now wants to go to Dover for the NASCAR and once on my way through to go to you know, whose funk was it on to Connecticut? I don't know, but uh yeah, it's it's a place. It's one of the most places there's ever been as a matter of fact, and uh that's just it is one of the most places.
Speaker 1: Dog really, uh, Dougie, sorry we uh we I don't think we got to your point what to do?
Speaker 23: Oh no you did?
Speaker 36: Also, uh, Sleepy Joe has identified as Puerto Rican in the past.
Speaker 2: F y, I.
Speaker 6: He did.
Speaker 36: He was raised by Puerto Ricans, that's what he said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, okay, okay, sure.
Speaker 2: I that's probably the widest honkey to ever cracker And he's talking about he's identifying as a as a Puerto Rican As Tony Hinchcliff made that joke about the floating trash Island and all of that. That's that's wild. But oh man, oh man, these random connections.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's uh, let's get back to it here.
Speaker 2: Dirty, I'm sorry, Dirty sand Jests just had her hand raise.
Speaker 3: Real que before we get back to it, Dirty Jest, what you got?
Speaker 1: Dirty?
Speaker 15: First of all, how are you guys, Sorr?
Speaker 17: I'm just coming.
Speaker 18: I just got off work not long ago. What is what are the polls saying?
Speaker 17: I haven't even been able to check or anything.
Speaker 1: Well, we've been We've been bouncing back and forth between Politico, CNN, New York Times, Fox News, and Google. And you know what the majority of them are saying is that, Well what I what CNN just optimistically is saying, is that what was it Kamala's advisor or some ship said, well, yeah, you know, we we we still see a margin of victory here. We still see how it's possible that we can come back. It's just gonna have to go through the sun belt. Then we argued about how it was supposed to be Bible Belt, YadA YadA, and uh, they're projecting that if they have a path to win, that that wind won't come till tomorrow obviously, and so yeah, we'll see. But there are certain states that are looking pretty good. Pennsylvania is one of them. Georgia's looking pretty good. Wisconson, I believe, was looking pretty solid as well.
Speaker 2: But to answer your question, the current score on the board, if you will, is two to eleven Trump, one forty five Harris.
Speaker 1: According to CNN, Yeah, well, thank.
Speaker 2: You, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 1: You go over to Fox News is two sixteen to one ninety three. Is that updated though, seen to one ninety three? Whoa, Yeah, that's updated on Fox anyway, two sixteen to one nine three.
Speaker 15: Fourteen on one seventy nine on Politico.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's so different. One's seventy nine. How the fuck did that go up that that high?
Speaker 2: Oregon? I'm sorry, Washington?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, one ninety three over at Fox News though, but then one forty five at CNN.
Speaker 2: You would think that they don't have Washington. They don't have Washington on their map.
Speaker 1: Politico did right right, Well, I don't know how they're counting that. Let's look at that ten point nine percent of the vote is in in Washington and she's leading by zero point four of a percent, and they're calling that a win for the state.
Speaker 2: No, that's roh, WHOA whoa, hold on, hold, there's no fucking way I know.
Speaker 1: So that's what you know, Politico. Sorry, I don't know, that's yo.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's like a typo. Maybe somebody was supposed to make.
Speaker 2: That a light blue not a solid blue or some shit, and it fucked it up and they're going to correct it here in a minute, because like ten percent of the vote is in right now. Are we reading that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, eleven percent in now, and Oregon's at fifty and a half percent. But it looks like she's gonna take Oregon. That's she's kind of crushing an organ right now.
Speaker 2: I could have seen that coming.
Speaker 1: New Mexico is sixty seven percent in, and uh, she's up by what forty four thousand, almost forty four thousand votes. That's looking probably like a Kamala win. Oh, Virginia is almost seventy six percent in, and that's still a tight race. It's only less than was that fifty five thousand votes that are separating them. I mean, it's still a pretty big margin. But I mean you're you're talking about only seventy six percent in, so we'll see Maine. Yeah, Main's main is so small, dude. Fifteen thousand is what's separating.
Speaker 2: It, dude. I mean, yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: The main is smallish, there's not a lot of people live there.
Speaker 2: I think it's so far north.
Speaker 3: In Northeast at that it's not like it has nice winters.
Speaker 2: It is dog shit winters.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, people love it up there, like you just travel by snowmobile everywhere. My best, my childhood best.
Speaker 2: FW is how is the East coast not done before the freaking West coast? Well, California, so many votes flooded in from the get go that they already knew what was up with it, and that's that's pretty typical every election cycle. But yeah, that's what I'm saying, Washington. That makes no sense that that's up in the way that it is right now. And also I'm not dogging on my people from the far northeast. For the people that love that environment, more power to you. I'm just I hate the cold, you know, I'm a little bit of a bitch with it.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: Check out Pennsylvania, Trump said fifty one to basically forty eight, with seventy almost seventy four percent in, so that's good. Critical Wisconsin also sixty three percent in. Trump said almost fifty one, Harris is at almost forty eight. And then it's getting into the Senate, where's Arizona at Damn, Arizona's tight forty nine point seven to forty nine point five with but that's only almost fifty percent in.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, yeah, I'm sorry, zombie. You had your hand raised. Were you trying to chime in?
Speaker 15: Okay, I was just saying that. I was just gonna say that. Oregon, for sure, has already turned in their votes.
Speaker 17: Last week.
Speaker 15: They had a cast their stuff in because it's mail in ballots, so they've had this stuff for a few weeks, and so that's they should already know the numbers for the majority of the West Coast already because they've had all this stuff in for at least them Because that's how organ these rules.
Speaker 2: It's only mail in ballot.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's only mail in ballots. You get the ballots ahead of time, and you sit and you actually fill out the ballots. They actually have like the entire bill for everything that you want, and you actually can read all of it. It's a huge packet. It takes you like a couple hours to actually go through it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: See this is where it gets sketchy though, because it's saying Fox News calls Idaho, fox News calls California, Fox News calls Washington. It's like, well, are we not all looking at the same numbers though, you know.
Speaker 2: Look at this though according to Zombie just said it in Orgon it's only mail in ballot. Maybe Washington is something similar, and so like they're just letting us know the information now that's there, turned to let us know if that's true. She's at one ninety three to his two sixteen. If Fox News is saying that this is the way it is seeing in it and reporting these numbers yet, but that's kind of huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fox News has her at one ninety three. That is getting tighter. He was by almost one hundred. But I mean, of course California was a little late to the game, which we expected expected obviously. It's crazy they got fifty four, dude, and Louisiana only got eight. That's fun.
Speaker 2: They have a lot more people that live there than we do, I know, but.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's, you know, that sucks. I thought that Pennsylvania had more than nineteen for some reason. I thought that they were in the thirties. Has it always been nineteen.
Speaker 2: I believe so, I mean, I I'm not like an expert on this. This only happens once every four years or so, but I think to get more or less, it really does depend on your population density.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get back.
Speaker 2: You're still showing two eleven.
Speaker 1: Look at this yeah on CNN still to eleven to one possible ahead man.
Speaker 28: Thousand and I also want to note this that the state will be required to report the outstanding early votes by midnight, so we should get a clearer picture soon there in this critical battleground Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 10: Back to you, all right.
Speaker 37: Fascinating And she was just talking about Bucks County. Walk us through Bucks County, this where Harris had a couple of big events there, including that one with Liz Cheney really making a play for Republican women, especially in Bucks County and.
Speaker 19: For Haley voters.
Speaker 35: The Hay got one hundred and fifty five thousand votes in Pennsylvania primary, long after she was out of the race, so that was one piece of the competition. Two things to say about this number One, it's only half the votes.
Speaker 1: Green crayons with your hand.
Speaker 15: I'm looking in another one right now, Like another thing that's actually updating like real time. California is Republican vote arising like rapidly, it's closing. The gap between them and Oregon is rising as well, and Washington is definitely blue one hundred percent like fifty nine point seven verse thirty eight, But there's only forty seven percent of the votes counted, so who knows.
Speaker 8: At this point.
Speaker 15: It looks like the counties are changing in some of them, so it could possibly be that California rules red. It's gaining quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at it. Literally, California three point oh six has been reported in they're calling That's what I don't get. How are you going to call a whole state with three percent?
Speaker 2: Wow? I mean I understand that their time zones are a little different than ours, so like their numbers aren't coming in as ours are, so it's I get it, But like, dude, three percent eleven percent and they're calling it already. I mean, yes, I understand why a normal person would just assume California be blue, but like, that's that's just bad. It's incompetence, that's just people being really bad at their fucking jobs.
Speaker 1: Dude, Literally, look at it. Not even the counties they have counties in California, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Louisiana is the only place that has parish is Dog.
Speaker 1: Okay, But even the counties, they're shaded a color. None of them are even solid solid colors. So how are you gonna say that they want one thing?
Speaker 2: You know, absolutely full of shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's strange. Anyway, Let's check back to see what they're talking about on CNN.
Speaker 21: Indeed, CNN can bring you up projection.
Speaker 37: Now, a CNN projects that the state of Oregon will go to Kamala Harris. As expected, Oregon, with its eight electoral votes, we'll go to the Democrat Kamala Harris. Let's take a look at the electoral mamp right now, Donald Trump has two hundred and eleven electoral votes, Kamala Harris as one hundred and fifty three electoral votes. Two hundred and seventy are needed to win. Let's take a look at the key races now Arizona. Donald Trump and the lead there forty nine point six percent of the vote, Kamala Harris right behind him with forty nine point five percent of Donald Trump.
Speaker 21: With a roughly three thousand vote lead.
Speaker 37: That's with fifty one percent of the estimated vote in from the state of Arizona. In battleground Wisconsin, Donald Trump maintaining his lead fifty point four percent of the vote. Kamala Harris is forty eight percent of the vote. Donald Trump with a more than fifty thousand vote lead right now with sixty three percent of the estimated.
Speaker 21: Vote in from the badger state.
Speaker 37: In the Commonwealth Pennsylvania, Donald Trump maintaining his lead fifty one percent of the vote. Kamala Harris is forty seven point nine percent of the vote. Donald Trump with more than one hundred and sixty five thousand more votes than Kamala Harris with more than three quarters.
Speaker 21: Seventy six percent of the estimated vote in from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 37: In battleground Georgia, Donald Trump in the lead fifty point nine percent of the vote. Kamala Harris is forty eight point three percent of the vote. Donald Trump has a more than one hundred and thirty one thousand vote lead over Kamala Harris. That's with ninety percent of the estimated vote in, so they got ten percent to go there and job.
Speaker 21: But Donald Trump in the lead.
Speaker 37: In North Carolina, another battleground, Donald Trumps still in the lead there with fifty point seven percent of the vote. Kamala Harris with forty seven vote. Donald Trump has a more than one hundred and thirty thousand vote lead over Kamala Harris.
Speaker 10: Yeah, North Carolina already called for Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is actually a little bit behind. Let's move it up.
Speaker 19: Trump. Now that's white.
Speaker 1: Oh they got rid of the fun music color workers.
Speaker 19: High school educated workers want to check.
Speaker 2: Back now fun.
Speaker 1: Like want wah here again.
Speaker 35: You're looking for population centers. Now, this is the tenth largest of the sixty seven counties. If you're the Harris campaign, you're looking at population centers, trying to say what's left in the places where there are a lot of people, modest amount of people in Lehigh Valley. But you see it right there, fifty two. Just want to come back. Joe Biden's at fifty three. You see the pattern that continues, right. You know, I was saying Donald Trump has to improve Joe Biden. She has to match Joe Biden in these close battles, battleground states and in a place that no Biden call her Pennsylvania. You don't see it right now. Some votes still to be counted.
Speaker 19: Maybe she makes it out.
Speaker 35: But so then the other point is, if you're losing places, can you make it up? Right, If you're losing in one piece of the state, can you make it up somewhere else.
Speaker 19: We'll get Delaware County.
Speaker 35: She's getting sixty percent of the vote, right, so it's only seventy percent counted.
Speaker 19: She's getting sixty.
Speaker 35: Biden got sixty three, even in Delaware County, which is strongly Democratic.
Speaker 19: That was my last stop on the all over the Map tour. There.
Speaker 35: Again, there's time, right, there's seventy percent of the vote to come. But look at this, right, if you've got seventy percent, the most you're going to make up. If the percentage just stay the same, you're going to make up somewhere in the ballpark of fifteen or twenty thousand votes.
Speaker 19: Right. That's great. You're making up fifteen twenty thousand votes. His lead is one hundred and seventy eight thousand votes.
Speaker 35: So you're looking for places where you can make up a ton, which is why to circle back to your hometown. What Cap Baldmen just told us is absolutely essential. It was Saturday morning in twenty twenty when that last installment from Philadelphia came in. The next installment will not the last installment from Philadelphia. But she said tens and tens of thousands of votes. Right the Vice president of the United States is getting seventy seven percent of the vote right now in Philadelphia, they're approaching seventy percent reporting all right, you come back in time.
Speaker 19: The President of the.
Speaker 35: United States was getting over eighty one percent in Philadelphia. Again, this is your biggest basket of votes, the Democratic coalition.
Speaker 19: This is the foundation.
Speaker 35: There's no house for Democrats without the foundation of Philadelphia. At the moment, she is underperforming the President of the United States, and she has to make up one hundred and seventy eight thousand votes. The math there is pretty clear. It's not mission impossible. But the more you get deeper into the count, the question is, after this next big batch of votes from Philadelphia, does it become mission improbable?
Speaker 19: I think is what you're looking for.
Speaker 35: As we wait for more votes in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and again Trump wins Pennsylvania, the map gets near impossible. Not impossible, but near impossible.
Speaker 37: He's written a week or two ago about Democrats in Philadelphia.
Speaker 21: The alarm.
Speaker 2: I'm telling how many fucking times did he say Biden and then later had to stop and be like the Vice president that he cannot bring himself to say Harris for some reason.
Speaker 1: Well, he was going back and forth to what Biden did in twenty twenty I think, Okay, was that what it was? Yeah, he was comparing like, this is what Biden did and this is what Kamala's doing.
Speaker 2: Okay. I missed that part then because dude, I'm just like, bro, is he really that fucked up?
Speaker 6: Right now?
Speaker 2: But I like, and nobody's gonna stop him because his live and they're not gonna like openly correct him on the air. They're just hoping they'll self correct. And then he just like stopped. It was like the vice president blah blah, Bob. I was like, okay, wow, now my bad, my bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah it could be because the I mean it could be U could have been a fuck up because they have been talking about usually every election day, nobody's going to sleep the night before because they're all campaigning and talking about it and this is normally like the the least sleep day of the year for politicians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt, zombie.
Speaker 15: What you got of like trying to understand how they're how they're actually like doing these I'm watching organ because that's where I'm originally from, and they're like, I'm watching on the map right now, the majority of organ is red. There is only seven counties that are actually blue. You can't see it on that when I went to Bloomberg, and I am actually like on on watching Bloomberg do it right now, but it's right now, there's only fifty eight percent of the votes and it's closing in closer. So I'm like, Eugene and Portland do have a lot of people that live there, but if you actually look at the entire state itself, the majority is red. So I'm like, I'm trying to understand how the heck they're calling it a win for blue right now? When I'm watching two, actually three counties change to red, so and there's four that are not even done yet. So I'm trying to understand, like what's going on because California is also doing the same thing, because I'm curious to see if the West Coast will start to turn red or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, California is only seventeen percent counted, and I mean there's a six hundred thousand vote difference in favor of Kamala. Right now, that's kind of huge, That is kind of huge. But you're talking about seventeen percent of the state has only been accounted for, so true. True, I mean what if the next seventeen percent is the exact same but opposite, you know what I mean? Right way?
Speaker 2: I look, maybe they're just calling a base off of the projection for what they've counted thus far.
Speaker 3: And I get that, but like way too early.
Speaker 2: But yeah, especially as as Zombie was saying, dude, Oregon being majority read except for seven counties.
Speaker 1: Oh, they just went up another half of a percent and she gained another one hundred thousand votes in California. Yeah, yeah, I think that one's a lost cause.
Speaker 2: I mean, we kind of knew that about California. Again, that's not a doccard.
Speaker 1: Anybody, right right, hopeful.
Speaker 33: But.
Speaker 2: Ah, we'll see about these other states.
Speaker 1: Louisiana, bro. If states could only hold it down as well as we do out here.
Speaker 30: Dude, I'm sorry, I'm sorry to jump in here, but I was looking at your robin hood numbers and uh, I know that's not a thing, but Gamala is it nine cents? Excuse me, eight cents? And Trump is at ninety one cents goo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's looking that way.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 14: You had to chime in on that too. Back to your numbers on robin hood doge coin, and you know I have a twenty one percent gain on my robin hood today just from those two coins.
Speaker 1: Doge Doge just making a comeback.
Speaker 14: If you pull that back up, even your big coins at seventy four grand right now, that's all right. I want to say seventy six was highest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me David fucking Weis's on the phone. It's time for me to cancel this shit once and for cash on those three bitcoin let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so let's see what the shields are talking about again.
Speaker 39: Oh yeah, Now, Patricia Ruiz Kantu and Douglas Haig Republican Democrat, both of them are on the Milwaukee Election Commission. First of all, how are things going and do you think we're going to find out something soon?
Speaker 35: Well?
Speaker 32: Well, I think things are going really well, even though we had a little hiccup. But you know, as we united all the workers and the parties, I think that is extremely important that we were in the same page and then we had an agreement and everything is going, well, what did you make of this?
Speaker 39: I know Ron Johnson came out a Republican and was very you know, upset with all of this and was sort of making hey about it. What were your thoughts on what happened with these machines?
Speaker 40: Well, there was a human error in part of it. So when it was caught, we just simply did a rerun on with the process and the tabulators and even probably some of the tabulators should have seen it, but it was caught by one of the observers who brought it to the executive director's attention, and it was act upon immediately. We took care of it, And yes, we anticipated much further delay than we are, but we're I think we're right on schedule where we anticipated the earlier and true if you can see around and look at the poll workers at work, we both have Democrats and Republicans working side by side, and many of them are doing this for many years and they've become very efficient about it, and they're with their integrity from each each group. So I think we're going to be We're going to be getting those numbers fairly soon.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 40: Say as early as we would like, but I think it's going to be earlier than what we thought before. On before we had the hiccups.
Speaker 39: So to speak, just to both you, what do you think of this the number of voters. Are you seeing the numbers larger than in twenty twenty, and what are you seeing now?
Speaker 40: Actually I'm not seen as large as I thought before, but I was doing most of us were going out to the polls earlier too. The polls were a steady, nice flow. What I did see is a high volume of same day registrations. That was seen to be a much more increase at all the polling sites, and not just one geographical area, whether it be on a whether democra whatever demographics, but it was all over that was encompass and I talked to each chief inspector, and that is the area that I saw a much increase in the participation of same day registration.
Speaker 2: Same day registration.
Speaker 39: We saw that also in Cedarberg today, a lot of people coming and registering and voting. Thank you both so much. We should just make very fear You heard it here from a Republican and a Democrat who are election commissioners, that there was an agreement this is going to be a free and fair election here in Milwauk. People are watching every single bit of this and agreeing that things are going as smoothly as possible after that hiccup earlier today.
Speaker 37: All right, Sarah Sidner and Milwaukee, thank you so much, appreciate it. Let's let's take a look at Milwaukee, uh and Wisconsin at large. Donald Trump in the lead with sixty six percent of the vote in in the state in general.
Speaker 3: To tell you, is this wow up to speed at this moment?
Speaker 35: You're right around Milwaukee or the wow. So let me get to it in just a second. I just want an interesting number one we've learned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is live right now.
Speaker 19: You like to put up pressure?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yo, I'm checking Google right now.
Speaker 2: Google is showing one to eighty seven to two thirty Democratic.
Speaker 1: Yep, two thirty oh two thirty who they go?
Speaker 2: I think Montana's numbers came.
Speaker 1: In Montana yep. Okay, well that's only fay ye votes though.
Speaker 2: Yo, That's what I'm saying. CNN was showing up to date, quote unquote, they're still showing two eleven.
Speaker 1: Two sixteen to one ninety three on Fox New York Times is two thirty one eighty seven. This is oh he won North Carolina.
Speaker 2: That it was different. Shit, he won North Carolina. Carolina is in boom boom.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's a big one, gang zombie.
Speaker 2: What you got?
Speaker 1: The Pennsylvania is looking still good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's still leading in a lot of the battleground states. Uh, okay, lowered her hand. He's still winning in a lot of the battleground states from what I can tell. The ones that he is losing in right now are Nevada and Arizona.
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh, Nevada, they're not even showing anything. There's no pursuit.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Nevada, there's no results. Yah, I'm sorry. Arizona and uh.
Speaker 1: Utah, Arizona is uh that's that's tied as a nun right there, dude, you're talking about literally that's twenty five hundred votes are separating it in Arizona right now with uh, that's only fifty three percent of the votes in, So we still got a little ways to go on that one.
Speaker 2: What's New Mexico?
Speaker 1: Shehllet New Mexico. Uh looks like she's up by what is that thirty seven thousand votes right now with seventy eight percent of the votes in fifty two percent to forty six percent, so probably democratic.
Speaker 2: They're trying to make it a nail buyer.
Speaker 1: Dude, Oh yeah they are. I mean, dude, it's huge that Georgia and Pennsylvania are that close, and Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Arizona, Dude, if he bangs out all those so he's at two thirty right now, Arizona would put him at two forty one, Pennsylvania would put him at two sixty. Georgia would put him over the finish line at two seventy six. So if he if he crunches all three of those states, which is looking pretty likely, he should win.
Speaker 2: I'm just I just think that it's interesting. I'm glad we're doing this. It's on a conspiracy show. All of these different sources are showing what is believed to be the most up to date information, and they're all showing different numbers. That's fucking wild, dude. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like the New York Times one though. It's it's pretty cool how they break it down, Like they got the electoral college estimate at three hundred and one to oh to ninety eight, it just shifted to two forty. It's just a projection. But uh, and then the likely chance of Trump winning is up to eighty nine percent.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, well, I think earlier it was like ninety one, wasn't it?
Speaker 23: Oh was it?
Speaker 1: No, it was like seventy something. I thought. I don't know, I've been looking at too much shit over here. Bloomberg is uh two thirty to one ninety two over here for Bloomberg, and that this one's actually cool over here too, because it literally it's it looks like it's updating like every five seconds.
Speaker 3: Bloomberg is showing it to be like super tight race.
Speaker 1: Look at that one ninety two one two thirty.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they got the mapp loican all pixelated and shit though, that's that's weird.
Speaker 3: What's the uh, what's the Google number again?
Speaker 1: Two thirty to one ninety two, Yeah, Politico two thirty to one ninety two, Fox two sixteen to one ninety three.
Speaker 2: Try refreshing it in the room. I'm pretty sure maybe maybe didn't account for now. Damn, they're they're lagging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are all these are all like staying up to date, like alright, So Bloomberg two thirty to one ninety two New York Times two thirty to one eighty seven, CNN still at two eleven to one fifty three. They are way behind over here, dude.
Speaker 3: This is why their numbers suck, by the way.
Speaker 1: Dude, two eleven to one fifty three, Machines, et cetera. This Fox News two sixteen to one ninety three, Politico two thirty to one ninety two, Google two thirty to one ninety two.
Speaker 2: So all right, and again that at one ninety two. Why in that hell did there are they calling Washington in Oregon right now when like less than twenty percent have been even counted. That's interesting to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Washington is uh, I don't know why they got it like this. Let's see Washington, they have it to The AP has called this race only fifty five only fifty nine percent of it has been reported, and they got the AP has called this race, But I mean, who's the AP. They're just a projection fucking thing anyway, So.
Speaker 2: A little over half call it, call it sixty percent three fits have been counted thus far, and they're calling it.
Speaker 1: But she's up by half a million votes over there, all right, So I get that. I gets Yes, that's fair, Oregon, She's up by a lot one hundred and seventy something thousand, Arizona. Let's see what still about twenty five hundred that Trump is up right now forty nine point seven to forty nine point five, that that's going to be That could be the one that decides it all, Arizona.
Speaker 2: That's the pressure cooker right there, dude.
Speaker 1: Right, because if you're looking at it right now, Trump with two thirty. If he gets Georgia, that puts him at two forty six. With Pennsylvania that puts him at uh what is that two sixty five? Still needs five more? He would have to come through on either Michigan or Wisconsin, but they're both looking red too, so there is a possibility that he's that he wins even if he doesn't win Arizona.
Speaker 3: Let's all right, so let's let's dive into the chat a little bit.
Speaker 2: What'd you say? Sure, right, let's I don't even know where we left off, to be honest with you, and good God Almighty, the messages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh, it's a lot. So yeah, I'm just gonna try and go all the way down and then work our way up. How about that?
Speaker 2: Oh yo, Frank C I'm just randomly reading this one out shout out. Jacob mentioned quitting energy drinks a while ago, inspired me too. It's been a month so far. Been drinking at least one a day for over twelve years. Yo. I hope that goes well for you, dude. I hope to get there soon. I'm on that journey. I'm weaning off to very strong coffee instead of the energy drinks, and from there I will step off to teas and I think I might just find my home in like my morning sweet tea. You know, I'll see, we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jacob, you keep up with the chat.
Speaker 2: Dude, Okay, no doubt. Uh shit, God we are. I'm reading chats that were left an hour ago. That's how far back it's been. Good, God almighty. And it's interesting the mat that Rolf put up at two four I'm sorry, at nine to forty seven hour time, about an hour ago. And to see what states have shaken out that direction, I'm liking it. Uh. We're just scrolling down here. California, Washington, and Oregon just predicted by Fox makes Trump two sixteen, Harris one ninety three. Yep, Okay, that's about what we're seeing as of now, Georgia just went from ninety percent reporting to eighty eight percent reporting.
Speaker 1: Huh uh huh. That's one of the states that there was a lot of fuckery last time.
Speaker 2: To say, are we already detecting some some buffoonery?
Speaker 1: It seems that way.
Speaker 2: Damn isn't that they're showing Keep us posted on that one.
Speaker 1: They were showing a county where it was one hundred and ninety eight votes to seventy one votes.
Speaker 2: So small, I mean, dude, there are in fact counties like that in America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see Speaker Mike Johnson, your boy, and House Majority Leader Steve Scalise are headed tomorrow Lago to be with Trump House gop.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Tom Emmer is already there. They want to celebrate a victory. Democrats, meanwhile, are hoping their fortunes turn around as more votes are counted. Damn, they're heading They're all right, dude.
Speaker 2: Scalise was another name that was on the ballot today as a matter of fact, for this very this very election. So yeah, they're going to They're going to party on Wayne.
Speaker 1: It says in Michigan there are seven counties with ninety five percent in Trump lost the state by less than three points in twenty twenty, and in the counties with ninety five percent plus n Trump is tracking about four points better than he did four years ago. In other words, he's doing what he needs to do so far in the counties that are in. But we'll see.
Speaker 2: So far, so good, but we'll see how the shit shakes out. Oh what's these new numbers? Two twenty seven to one three on the screen?
Speaker 1: What did they call? Words? He's doing what he needs to do so far in the counties that are in, but we'll see.
Speaker 2: So far, so good, but we'll see how the shit shakes out. Oh what's these new numbers? Two twenty seven to one three on the screen? Oh what did they call? Wait, that's different. Nebraska is called on this map, but not on the one we were just watching two thirty to.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that they're they're.
Speaker 1: Lagging pretty much everywhere else.
Speaker 2: Colorado has mail in ballots for everyone, with optional in person for those who need it. Okay, So Colorado is like another state that's only mail in ballot unless there's a need for otherwise. Interesting.
Speaker 5: New York Times just posted or stated that they basically called the election and they said it's likely that Donald Trump wins two ninety nine to two thirty nine for Kamala for Trump, but it's not official. They said likely one.
Speaker 3: So I like, here is this is this the time?
Speaker 2: Trying to get ahead of it, kind of leaning into it, like, hey, guy, I know we kind of had a rough past.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't trust it till I wake up tomorrow morning. They're gonna they're gonna sneak in the night when we're all sleeping and none the wiser. Well, we'll see. I think it's I think it's gonna be called probably officially tomorrow, but there's gonna be a debate and no matter, no matter who wins for the next couple of days, a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Well, the next big update is coming in eighteen minutes, so it updates every like the big updates are every hour because of the time differences and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bud, dude, real shit, do y'all y'all understand? The New York Times was running pictures of Donald Trump in a orange jumpsuit like that's real life. And right now they are kind of realizing that they're about to have to swallow a very very spicy pill and it's like I could see them already kind of trying to get a jump on it, you know what I mean, trying to save a little face. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, Kamalog just jumped up to two hundred. She claimed Virginia for thirteen votes.
Speaker 2: Fuck dude, Okay, that one.
Speaker 1: Was looking tighter and at one point it was shaded red but changed on us.
Speaker 2: Virginia it's a swing state. But dude, I gotta tell you, in the last deck, I would say, honest, in the last like four elections, it's been very blue. And I remember my time living in Virginia, and yes, I was only in North Virginia, so I only got exposed to that side of it all. Remember the state having a very culturally liberal vibe overall it was it was not all of it, not all of it by any means, but at least the areas that I lived, it was pretty much. It was a loss.
Speaker 1: How does Nevada have zero percent of the votes in It's the only state that is like that right now?
Speaker 2: I wonder what that's about, Like, is this a part of the plan? Is this to let the plot thicken? Just in case it's only six votes? Though, is that like the tiebreaker?
Speaker 1: It's six electoral fucking votes? I mean, I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you let Hawaii be the ultimate tiebreaker? If that was the case, they have the furthest time zone.
Speaker 1: Like, Oh, Hawaii has four electoral votes. I didn't know they had that many.
Speaker 2: Well, every state has to have I think was the minimum three? Or maybe the minimum's four?
Speaker 1: Alaska has?
Speaker 2: How much does Rhode Island have?
Speaker 1: Alaska has three? Where's little Rhode Island radio?
Speaker 2: Okay, so three? Three is the minimum? Then if Alaska's got three, then that's gotta be the number.
Speaker 1: Rhode Island has four.
Speaker 2: So Rhode Island has a larger population density than Alaska. Fair enough.
Speaker 1: New Hampshire has four. Oh, Delaware is three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that also checks out.
Speaker 1: Holy don't really Maryland got ten.
Speaker 2: Maryland has people that live there, dude. Baltimore is a pretty densely populated town.
Speaker 1: Oh look, there you go. Maine has two.
Speaker 2: Really yep, Maine has two electoral College votes.
Speaker 1: That's kind of sad.
Speaker 2: Actually, that's how many people don't want to live there, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are all the people that are moving down to Florida with their thirty electoral votes.
Speaker 3: That's like America's equivalent of like Vikings.
Speaker 2: And shits six four there, and then there's the Eastern co Conference that has two, and then the than one has another two.
Speaker 10: There's like six out of Main.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Maine has a good bit for that little place.
Speaker 2: Huh, because Maine and Nebraska are broken into the at large and un densely populated regions. Got you, well, what is this map? So wait? So wait, Maine has two or six?
Speaker 15: Main has four right now on the one boat on the one thing, and it looks one is a solid red, one is a half blue, and one is solid blue. Where two votes are for one is for one vote and one is for red. Right now, at least off the bloomberg one. I'm trying to I've been trying to follow it to.
Speaker 17: One of the hand that that's how many people were.
Speaker 18: I'm sorry, that's.
Speaker 1: Interesting, all right, So, uh, Politico has two thirty to two oh five now with I believe New Mexico. Yep, they just counted New Mexico for cameltoe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's only.
Speaker 1: Five votes, so you can have that little bitch.
Speaker 2: Every vote counts, dude.
Speaker 1: No, it does, I know, And for all of our New Mexicanese.
Speaker 2: New Mexicans.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 2: New Mexicanese.
Speaker 1: I don't know what do they call themselves new Mexicans, New Mexicans. Then that's racist, as if it's less racist to call the Mexican.
Speaker 4: Eh.
Speaker 41: It's like saying a Texan. It's a New Mexican from New Mexico. The Texan is from Texas. That's not racist. It's regionalist, eh.
Speaker 1: I guess so, all right, So that's Politico showing two thirty to two oh five. Google's showing the same thing. Trump or Fox is showing two thirty two to two eleven. What are they counting over here? I'm trying to find the difference here.
Speaker 2: One of these things is not like the out there. Yeah, this is this blows my mind how different these results are from it from quote unquote live streaming right right, yeah, literally every single one of them is different.
Speaker 1: Now, not every single one of them. Bloomberg New York Times are both showing two thirty to two hundred. CNN way behind two twenty seven to one to fifty three. I don't know what the hell CNN's smoking, Fox News two thirty two to two to eleven. Politico is showing the same and so Politico, Google, New York Times, and Bloomberg are all showing the same numbers. Dude, I mean, do I need a refresh?
Speaker 2: CNN?
Speaker 1: No, it's still showing to twenty seven to one fifty three.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They're just really holding on. Hope here.
Speaker 2: This is why Alex Jones has a bigger listener base, dude. And honestly, I'm not At first I was joking, but like, bro, real shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, strange together, CNN, strange spirit animal with your beautiful Ti Die Cult of Conspiracy shirt. What ad uh?
Speaker 10: To be fair?
Speaker 13: I think y'all have more of a followership than CNN.
Speaker 1: I mean that would be sweet, but I don't know about that yet.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, but no, we're not in the hundreds of thousands by any means.
Speaker 1: Maybe next election, I should hope. So that'd be cool.
Speaker 2: That would be dope.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's get back and see what they're saying about.
Speaker 42: Tycoon Curtis Bashaw.
Speaker 43: Meantime, in Virginia, they're in coming Democratic Senator Tim Kane, a former vice presidential candidate.
Speaker 21: He's projected to.
Speaker 43: Defeat Unkow, a former Navy cap and another democratical to tell you about this one, Martin Heinrich.
Speaker 1: Hold on, that dude's name is hung Cow, Hung Cow.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that I did?
Speaker 1: That's impressive one hung Row cool to project for you.
Speaker 43: This one coming in the state of Washington. They're Democratic incumbent Senator Maria Cantwell wins her fifth term as she defeats roeu Garcia, an er doctor.
Speaker 42: Now, what does.
Speaker 43: That pickup in Ohio mean for the magic number? We started out the night when Republicans needing to pick up two Democratic seats to take control of the chamber with West.
Speaker 42: Virginia and Ohio.
Speaker 43: They have hit two and now they're seeking to pad those numbers. Currently, as we speak, Republicans are leading in four sets currently.
Speaker 42: Held by Democrats.
Speaker 43: Let's get you an update on where those are right now with some key race alerts.
Speaker 42: Use your live results coming into CNN. We start with the state of Wisconsin.
Speaker 43: They're the CEO of California based Sun West Bank, Eric Hovedy, is twenty nine thousand votes ahead of Democratic incumbent Senator Tammy Baldwin, who's seeking her third term in office.
Speaker 42: Seventy percent of the vote in we just got an update. The lead pretty much the same in Wisconsin for Huvedy.
Speaker 43: In Pennsylvania, this has been going back and forth all night, but right now, the former CEO of one of the largest hedge funds in the world, Dave McCormick, currently leads incumbent Democratic Senator Bob Casey by about one hundred and twenty thousand votes.
Speaker 42: Still a very close race.
Speaker 43: This one also a very expensive one eighty one percent of the vote in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Now a key race alert from the state of Michigan. This one has been close all night as well. Former Republican Congressman Mike Rodgers currently leading current Democratic Congresswoman Elica Slopkin forty eight thousand votes. Rogers ahead of slackin forty percent of the vote in in the Wolverine state. So let's take a look at the balance of power in the US Senate the raw numbers.
Speaker 42: What does this mean?
Speaker 43: Democrats hold forty seats, Republicans with those two pickups hold forty nine eleven seats remaining to be determined.
Speaker 42: Jake, obviously you need fifty one for control of the chair.
Speaker 37: All right, Boris, thanks so much, and CNN can make a projection. CNN projects that Washington State as expected, we'll go to Kamala Harris Washington State with its twelve electoral votes to the Democrat Vice President Kamala Harris. Let's look at the electoral map right now. Donald Trump has two hundred and twenty seven electoral votes, Kamala Harris has one hundred and sixty five electoral votes.
Speaker 21: Two hundred and seventy are needed to win.
Speaker 37: We are waiting for more votes in the big three Blue Wall battlegrounds of Pennsylvania and Michigan and Probikans.
Speaker 21: Watching very closely right now.
Speaker 37: Total six top battlegrounds remain undecided as we get later into this election night, stay right here for the next big rollout of votes. Right now, we're gonna squeeze in a quick break.
Speaker 21: Stay with us.
Speaker 2: Okay, Republicans just won the Senate. Okay, that's great news.
Speaker 1: All right, and uh, it's looking good in the House as well, one seventy two to eight.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: So that's looking nice as well as far as even the popular vote, the popular vote, even though yeah, he's winning the electoral vote right now, but the popular vote for Trump is at fifty nine thousand, six hundred or fifty fifty nine million, seven hundred and sixteen thousand, compared to Kamala with fifty five million, five hundred and seventeen thousand. He holds a four point two million advantage as far as the popular vote goes, So that's pretty solid.
Speaker 2: Damn. He knows that the people want the people want down a yeah, but do a good Trump impersonation.
Speaker 1: He lost what was it, he had eighty or eighty one million votes whenever the votes were fully tallied last time, and he lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more than any other president ever in history.
Speaker 1: Besides Joe Bidens, who got more votes than Obama allegedly.
Speaker 2: Right because now because there's no fucking way, dude, not not any shot.
Speaker 3: And it was like when he got elected.
Speaker 2: The first time you saw the red SmackDown, fuck a red wave. That was a red a red washing, okay, And that was because everybody unanimously said fuck killery, like in general, and that was beautiful. Next time around, they did what they did with the numbers that finagelin and fuckery and things, and it came out really ridiculously lopsided. This time they're trying to make it a nail bier dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and it's definitely it. You can see how CNN's lagging behind. Even on Fox News it has uh On CNN, it has Trump with fifty nine eight hundred or fifty nine million, eight hundred and five thousand votes, whereas on Fox he's at sixty million, four hundred and eighty four thousand votes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then fuck the live CNN. Fox got a live thing going on.
Speaker 1: No, what, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that's asked, dude, You think they would. I feel like that's just a missed opportunity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it says watch TV, but it's probably gonna make you fucking let's see if they make your sign into some bullshit. Oh here we go, all right.
Speaker 44: On slock Kin Fox News, and that race fifty point three to forty six point nine. Now, these races they fall in the same category as I mentioned before, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin. They have a lot of the same issues energy. You know, all of them campaigned similarly, and they all appear to be doing well and maybe outperforming.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and just a couple of things about the Senate, because remember that Vice President Harris said that she was open to ending the filibuster if it meant that that was what was necessary to restore Roe v.
Speaker 10: Wade.
Speaker 6: There was also.
Speaker 17: Discussion, not hammered too much on the campaign trail, but the idea of making Puerto Rico and DC states has been kicked around for a long time, possibly expanding the set of the Supreme Court. So these are ideas that I think in many ways, we're galvanizing to a lot of voters, and we're seeing what's happening in the United States Senate. So if this continued, well, we know now that there's a majority, so at least in the short term, those things won't happen.
Speaker 6: Eventually.
Speaker 44: We're going to check in with Chad Program on Capitol Hill. We'll continue with our panel. We have some more raw vote total coming in as a lot of numbers as the race for two seventy continues, more results in analysis. Could we make some more calls coming up?
Speaker 26: You'll have to come back.
Speaker 1: All right, So Fox News is going to commercial break, and we should have the next update here in three minutes, So that is going to be excoiting.
Speaker 2: Now that would be they're going on commercial break. Yeah for the three minute gap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baby, two minute warning.
Speaker 2: Let's go Aisha pedophiles for Kamala. I like it. I like that bumper stick of that was solid.
Speaker 40: Bro.
Speaker 1: How many more people are gonna be having, uh, you know, a dual citizenship to Greece after this election?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: I wonder how many of them we're gonna cash on that dual citizenship to Israel and just go into an active war zone on some sort of a piece kit keeping operation to go shake hands and kiss babies. In reality, they're just gonna hold up there for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So we got Bloomberg two thirty to two oh five New York Times is two thirty to two hundred.
Speaker 2: Seeing Alex Jones is live on Crowder right now? Oh shit, how is he? Damn? Okay, that'd be funny.
Speaker 1: I love Alex Jones. He's the man Politico two thirty to two o five and all right, so what just gave her five? Oh no, that we already covered that those New Mexico okay, h all right, Well it's the final countdown.
Speaker 2: Any cult member out there listening, which, by the way, this is the largest cult gathering we have ever had on a Tuesday night. Seriously, welcome to all the first time, Like joiners to this shit. If y'all would like to join in the conversation and like, unmute yourselves, raise your hand at any point, we would love to hear from everybody and get the conversation going on all fronts. And uh, man, what a wild night for y'all to join in on the live like Jesus bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, it's wild shit, dude, I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it, And we are extremely grateful and thankful and humbled by y'all joining us in this way. We seriously are awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah this and honestly, this is the biggest crowd we've had since what was it, uh Trump? The Trump Biden debate? Remember that back in the summer.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was That was a fun one too.
Speaker 29: Man.
Speaker 1: That ship was in like July or some crazy show was super early, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like watching a super uptight roast. That was fun.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: Oh did you know that? Actually that was Biden's idea, allegedly to campaign that early because he thought that he was starting to lose voter so he's like, let.
Speaker 6: Me get it one last try.
Speaker 1: And ultimately it was it was to his demise. Anyway, uncle ty, what a.
Speaker 23: Do Hey, can you all hear me?
Speaker 45: Yeah?
Speaker 46: Hey, Uh, just wanted to say I and all that I've been listening to you all for a while, been loving your podcasting.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, well welcome here, dude. We're we're that we have you here, dude, and uh, this is a crazy night and we're happy that you know, we have all of you here, like like Jacob was saying, this is uh, this is historical ship right here. You know.
Speaker 14: It really is.
Speaker 46: I'm I've been I've been watching this pretty closely.
Speaker 47: Uh don't mean and my wife so but we uh we we we love it. And uh just you know, like I said one to one at least the how my phone's actually about to die so I probably won't be able to stay very much longer. But wanted to say, you know, hi, I love you all, and you know, keep up the good work.
Speaker 2: Brother. He real quick, Where are you from?
Speaker 6: I'm in Kentucky. No ship Narnia?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah eh, He's like, what the fuck are you talking about Narnia?
Speaker 2: Well, because all right, so basically, you know you have internet friends, like Facebook friends from like random groups that you have and like they exist somewhere in like Narnia or some shit. Well, just so happens that so many of my Internet Facebook friends and shit are from Kentucky. So it just affectually has been called Narnia in my dialect for so long that it's like, yeah, there's so many people that live in Kentucky, like you just don't know any of them personally, but like it's Narnia.
Speaker 3: It's out there, some fucking weird dude.
Speaker 1: It does exist for sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it only does exist.
Speaker 48: Uh.
Speaker 46: I'm trying to get out of Kentucky. Honestly, I'm so sick of the heat. I me and my wife, we want to move up somewhere it's colder.
Speaker 2: So many people want to leave Kentucky, but usually it's to go to warmer climate's not colder. Damn dude, I'm.
Speaker 49: Fat, dude.
Speaker 46: I gotta I gotta get colder.
Speaker 1: I feel you, bro, I'm stuck in a very hot garage and muggy swamp ass Louisiana. So I'm just right now.
Speaker 8: What's that bub come up to here? Up here to fargo with me. We'll cool you off.
Speaker 1: I could as fuck I will happily. Oh shit, look here's the next one. Kamala just onon Hawaii votes on the surprise.
Speaker 37: Shock Hawaii reliably democratic vote, but that doesn't mean to pick up a four electoral votes for Kamala Harris. Donald Trump has two hundred and thirty. He is forty votes away from winning. Kamala Harris has one hundred and sixty nine electoral votes. She is one hundred way one hundred and one votes away from the two hundred and seventy needed to win.
Speaker 35: John King, So, Jake, let's look at the map where we are right now, and then we'll go through some of these battleground states where we're still waiting. But just look at the map right now. You see a lot of red, right, so let's look at it.
Speaker 19: You see the.
Speaker 35: Blue right, the blue wall states Georgia, Arizona, Nevada. Right now, watch, this is where we are now. Twenty twenty four looks a lot different than twenty twenty, but at the moment looks pretty similar to twenty sixteen. Donald Trump won the blue Wall. Donald Trump on North Carolina, Donald Trump on Georgia, Donald Trump on Arizona. The only difference would be Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen did carry Nevada. Donald Trump leads there. Right now, when you come back to twenty twenty four.
Speaker 19: But it's just sorry, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 35: Let me come up here and do this and hit this, and you go there at twenty twenty four. So that's the one that's it's just a dramatic change when you come here. And so Donald Trump is remaking the map again at the molment, and the question is is there any way for Harris to come back again. We've given Donald Trump North Carolina. So let's see where we are in Georgia. If Donald Trump also carries Georgia, the vice president cannot afford to lose Pennsylvania. Yes, Nevada's out there, Arizona's out there, Michigan, Wisconsin out there at nineteen nineteen. I'll show you what I mean in a minute. So can she come back in Georgia to stop that from happening? She's limiting her if he wins Georgia, her path is so limited. So it's one hundred and eighteen thousand votes right now in a state decided four years ago by eleven seven hundred votes. Donald Trump, with ninety three percent, that's an important number of the vote counted, is ahead by nearly a undred and twenty thousand votes. So you're looking, this is where they would have to be. You can pick up votes elsewhere, but that's where most of the votes are. That's close to half of the state population right in Atlanta, in the metropolitan area around it. So what's out there? Are there live outstanding votes out there, Well, let's take a look the answers. Yes, let me get rid of the coloring so you don't have to see that the answers. Yes, they're out there. You're at the point now where you're talking about drawing to an inside straight flush. Essentially, you need these votes to come in in overwhelming numbers for you. But you do see there's the mathematical possibility. This is why the Harris campaign.
Speaker 19: Is on the phone.
Speaker 35: This is why I assume Donald Trump has not come out yet to say anything, because he's hoping that this one comes off the board as well. You're looking at the math right there. It's possible. So we're waiting for more votes in Georgia. So then you come up, Jake, and we'll look at the blue Wall states in a minute to see if any of the math is changing. But if you look at the map right now, you would so much rather be Donald Trump than the Vice president.
Speaker 21: All right, we have a projection.
Speaker 37: Gune CNN can project that Kamala Harris will win the Commonwealth of Virginia. Commonwealth of Virginia with its thirteen electoral votes, we'll go to the Democrat Vice president Paris.
Speaker 21: What does that mean for the electoral math. Let's take a look.
Speaker 37: With two hundred and seventy electoral votes needed to win, Donald Trump is only forty behind that with two hundred and thirty. Kamala Harris has one hundred and eighty two electoral votes. Let's bring you a key race alert. Where are we with all the states that we have not projected yet. Pennsylvania, Donald Trump in the lead fifty one point three percent of the vote, Kamala Harris forty seven point six percent of the vote. Donald Trump has a more than two hundred thirteen thousand vote lead over her with eighty four percent of the estimated vote in from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 21: In battleground Michigan.
Speaker 37: Donald Trump up there fifty one point two percent of the vote. Kamala Harris is forty seven percent of the vote. Donald Trump with a one hundred seven thousand, two hundred and ninety vote for vote lead over Harris. But there's still about fifty five percent of the vote that has not been counted. In Michigan, a lot of votes to count in Michigan Wisconsin now Donald Trump fifty one percent of the vote, Kamala Harris forty seven point four percent. Donald Trump with a more than ninety two thousand vote lead over Harris. That's with more than three quarters of the votes counted in Wisconsin, seventy seven percent of the vote. In battleground Georgia, Donald Trump up fifty point seven percent to Harris's forty eight point four percent. Donald Trump with a one hundred eighteen thousand, eight hundred and thirty eight vote lead over Harris, with ninety three percent of the estimated vote. In In battleground Arizona, Donald Trump up forty nine point eight percent to Harris's forty nine point three percent. Donald Trump with a ninety six hundred plus vote lead. That's with slightly more than half of the vote counted in Arizona, fifty two percent. In Nevada, Donald Trump up seventy three percent to Harris's twenty six point two percent of the vote. Donald Trump with an almost eleven thousand vote lead, but that is again with only two percent of the estimated vote in Nevada counted. Still a lot of votes to count in Nevada, John vote Jake.
Speaker 35: Let's look at it right now. You're looking at the big map and you're seeing all that red.
Speaker 1: Yes, how is Nevada only two percent counted? That's I don't get at that. Uncle Ty, What what's up, dude?
Speaker 47: Yeah.
Speaker 46: I was just gonna say before I go in and involve in the election, I got to say, honestly, like with as far as Arizona, I don't know if you'll follow him, but like that's where Charlie Kirk is also in, and like that's where the whole turning points actually based. I really don't see you know, them losing Arizona or anything, because like that's where he's been promoting like super hard.
Speaker 2: So I definitely think Arizona is gonna go red.
Speaker 46: And also Nevada has been notoriously read for the longest time, so I definitely.
Speaker 47: See, uh, you know, Nevada.
Speaker 46: Also going for Trump as well, So I mean I feel pretty confident in giving both of those to him. I mean, if if he loses Arizona, I mean, if I was Charlie Kirk, I'd be like getting hell out of that state.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I mean I was just in Arizona back in the back in the summer, and you know, I go up there frequently. My parents live out there, My cousin Sean lives out there. And dude, it's sketchy in Phoenix, bro Like all throughout Glendell, Tempe. You know that that whole area.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm going to Phoenix soon.
Speaker 1: Oh well, every single bus stop is full of people that are smoking drugs underneath their shirt, every single one of them. You go to any restaurant, they're all doing it by the dumpsters.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's out in the open, like it's crazy, how open. And dude, cops just drive by like it's just too many people.
Speaker 2: Oh, I ain't worried about that, you know. I stay with that motherfucking thang on me. So I mean, you know, I'm good. I mean, to my knowledge, Arizona's pretty uh, pretty loosey goosey with their gun laws. Am I mistaken?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 19: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they're pretty pro to a So yeah, well.
Speaker 1: They have that that sheriff or Pyo that is pretty well known out there. I think he is he the one that I think he's like, uh, you know the one that's kind of governing the prison system and shipped out there.
Speaker 2: Is he that dude that like he pretty much has the jail as tense and there's like one TV and the dudes have to like run a peloton bike to get power to run the TV and there's only like three channels and they have to like farm their own food and all that shit.
Speaker 3: He's like saving the state money.
Speaker 1: Like, you do not want to go to jail in Arizona because, first off, a lot of it you're gonna be working your ass off out there, dude. And and that's what Sheriff Arpile was saying. He was like, look, this is not supposed to be a holiday in stay. You're you're whenever you come to jail out here in Arizona, you're supposed to not want to come back. And we're gonna we're gonna try and do everything we can to make sure you don't want to come back, because you canna be busting your fucking back the entire time, dude.
Speaker 2: So I remember once upon a time, this is totally off topic from the election, we'll get back to it. Uh, there was an article I was reading about what Norwegian prisons were, like, Bro, this is basically stay away camp. Like they don't have violent criminals there very often. And most of the time when there is some sort of law being broken, it's like drunkards or drugs or theft or something like that. But like, they don't have violent crimes very often. So their prison system is more like a college dormitory. You have a laptop, you have a TV. It's all single man rooms. The food is pretty okay. Like the part that quote unquote sucks is that you're away from your family for that period of time. It's like, bro, wait.
Speaker 1: What yeah, yeah, it's uh. I would not want to go to jail out there, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh not in Norway. It wouldn't matter, it's whatever. But no, I wouldn't want to go to jail in like Mexico or like in any African country.
Speaker 3: Like nah, I'm good dude.
Speaker 2: When my brother got arrested in Africa and was about to get deported and like and or executed and shit, they didn't eat for two days because the way it works there is if you get arrested, your family has to bring you food, and if the guards decide to give it to you then you get it. He was there and nobody knew he was even arrested because we hadn't heard from him in a couple of days. That's all it was.
Speaker 1: So it was, yeah, dude, wasn't it out? Wasn't it out in Africa that they're literally making like mud pie pancakes or some shit. No, dude, that's Haiti Haiti, that's where it was.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And they have to buy this dirt on credit.
Speaker 2: That's that's how crazy it is, these dirt cookies that they are literally feeding themselves because they have no other options. They have to buy the dirt to make the cookies on credit, even though they could just go outside and get the dirt. That's not the point. And all it is just mudpies that they leave to dry out in the sun and they kind of crumble and they'll fill your stomach.
Speaker 3: But it's all it is is dirt, Dude.
Speaker 1: That's sick.
Speaker 2: That's how that when we say dirt poor, like yo, Americans have no concept of what actual dirt poor is. Dude.
Speaker 1: Anyway, right back to Fox News.
Speaker 50: You're gonna have to follow the rules, I mean, to take the oath of citizenship. The word law is used six times for new citizens, So it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to break the law and then swear an oath that you're going to follow it. My friend Mark, who knows more about politics than I do, use the word come back. I think it is really, really, more akin to a political resurrection. If you'd asked me on January the seventh, or after the fourth of the four indictments, I would have told you I see no way that he'll be the nominee or the president. And now it looks like, look, Sean may be right, maybe three hundred electoral votes. I've been calling my senate friends. They some of them don't take my call. The others require me to now call them chairmen.
Speaker 1: Dude, I feel like I'm just waiting for an intended to pop out of his head. Tell me he doesn't look like a fucking alien.
Speaker 2: Who the fuck is that guy? And why is his face looking like this?
Speaker 1: I mean that's Trey GOUDI.
Speaker 50: Means Trump gets his cabinet.
Speaker 3: I don't watch the news. This guy is weird looking.
Speaker 1: That's one of the weirdest looking people I've ever seen.
Speaker 50: Forty nine It will be confirmed in four forty six Center.
Speaker 1: You know, motherfucker looked like a pinky toe in some ways.
Speaker 26: The Democrats here in the in the.
Speaker 2: East coast, Ohoba Crane look him, motherfucker look at.
Speaker 1: Him, called Nan Nan, motherfucking laugh.
Speaker 2: If you get out west, oh snow white looking old slender man looking ass, look at M. Gonna tell me he's not a real life slender man.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's blinked yet.
Speaker 18: Public yesterday said we're going to game, but billion ares look him up somewhere between three and eight seats.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Sorry, sorry, I'm sure he's a wonderful human.
Speaker 18: And really just a fifty three seats beauty is within, Sir, remarkable and it shows it's not just a blue wall craft he's scrowing.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much within you can go with that one, but I.
Speaker 18: He's still workers.
Speaker 1: The spirit goes deep within, Sir.
Speaker 18: Around Philadelphia and dare you excuse me? They just had enough and this is the time where they're breaking ranks. Dolly park hold onto the house. Dollis dilates himself from any of these impeachments, shenanigans and whatnot.
Speaker 3: Actually, I would love to hear Dolly Parton's.
Speaker 18: Life were not there yet.
Speaker 3: Actually I would, I would probably to be honest.
Speaker 18: With you, then I think the Democrats have to think thrice about this lawfair strategy that they have put on his shoulders like an anvil. They really thought that would get rid of him. No one's been more insult and investigated, impeached and diety convicted. Take his name off the buildings, taken out of his family business, take his name off the ballot. You name it. They tried it. Oh, in the assassin's bullets, of course, you name it. They tried it. I would think thrice if I were them, I wonder.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't like her, so she keeps, you would think thrice, she keeps, she keeps on going thrice. Here it's like, you know why you got to go so hard in the threes, dude, so hard.
Speaker 2: With the Shakespearean language. Calm down, and also yo, for real, Dolly parton live streaming, this would be just gold, you know, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 35: Political affiliations, Carden four times, maybe, I think four times?
Speaker 6: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Oh, sure she's a Democrat.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 35: Collection to go to the U of Michigan and talk to people out there, and again, you know, We're at seventy one percent right now, so the numbers can change. But she's at sixty six percent. This is Ann Arbor University of Michigan. Again, you have a big college campus. It tends to be a very liberal pocket, progressive pocket. You're saying, wow, sixty five percent of the vote, sixty six if you round up, that's great, Oh my god, seventy three percent and the math one hundred and fifty seven thousand, you know, to one hundred three. Well, again, we got thirty percent of the vote still to come in, and maybe maybe the percentage has changed as well. Maybe all the votes that are out are from the campus and you know, and it juices up the number a little bit. But if you're looking at that now, you're underperforming the President of the United States, and Donald Trump said thirty two percent. At twenty six percent, that's I mean, if that, if that gap holds.
Speaker 19: And if his improvement like that holds, I'm sorry, go ahead, that's a big deal.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 21: Well, I was just going to say.
Speaker 37: One of the things you hear from the Arab American and Muslim American community in places like Michigan is not that they were going to vote for Donald Trump, but they either were not going to vote, or they were going to vote for Jill Stone or Cornell West. I'm not sure if Cornell West is on the ballot in Michigan, but I mean, these numbers don't add up to one hundred here, so I'm guessing that there is a better than my guess.
Speaker 21: Would be educated guests would be there's going to be.
Speaker 37: A better than average showing for Jill Stein in Michigan than in other states.
Speaker 19: And she worked it hard.
Speaker 2: She was at the corn that trip.
Speaker 35: I was out there, you sawy activity either she was in the state or adjustment in the state.
Speaker 37: Yeah, So just to explain it now, one of the other things I heard about people talking about Michigan is everybody in the media, all you talk about is the air of American Muslim American vote. But really the issue in terms of a big, sizeable, bigger chunk of votes is white.
Speaker 21: Working class voters, union voters.
Speaker 37: Because the Trump campaign ran ads slamming Harris's position on electrical electric vehicles EVS and that that is actually going to be more significant. Ultimately, that was you know, this is just their projection than the air of American Muslimerican vote.
Speaker 21: Is there any way we.
Speaker 37: Can gauge then at how well or poorly she did compared to Biden. When it comes to white, non college educated union voters.
Speaker 35: David would have the exit polls. We could look at union households. That's a question on the exit polls. I can show you some counties where we were three times I went out there to talk to union auto worker groups, and I want to just say this up front. There are more automobile manufacturing jobs in the United States today than at any point during the Trump presidency. I repeat, there are more auto manufacturing jobs in the United States today than at any point in the Trump presidency. However, the ev debate is a debate Stillant has just laid off eleven hundred people, right and in part because they say they have electric vehicles sitting on the lot.
Speaker 19: The union says that's bs, it's corporate greed.
Speaker 35: They're not keeping their word. But this is a conversation. Are they going to fair at a minimum? Are they going too fast? There are some auto workers who say, why are you forcing this on us? There are others saying the infrastructure is not in place culturally, people aren't ready for them.
Speaker 19: Why you going so fast.
Speaker 35: So one of the places you'll find that is right here in Macomb County. We met Joseph Knowles, just laid off from Stillant. It's a black union auto worker. No one in his family had never voted Republican for president. He was voting for Donald Trump, and everybody in this family was mad at him.
Speaker 19: You find this is where you find them, right here.
Speaker 35: Bill Goovier is another ford worker in Mcomb County who wanted to vote for Robert F.
Speaker 19: Kennedy Junior.
Speaker 35: When he dropped out and back Trump, Bill Goovier said, that's great. I love them both, and he voted for Trump a third time. So some of them have been in Trump's camp, like a Bill Goovier. But Joseph Noles is a plus one voted Democrat all his life, right So there, McComb County. We got a long way to go here, thirty six percent, but Trump at fifty eight when you round that up there, Trump at fifty three right there, So again we'll see if that sustains itself. And so and the Biden number at forty five, the Harris number at forty if that's the if that's well, if that's the number at the end.
Speaker 19: Then you know it's very hard.
Speaker 37: Well, there you go, and you can see why why and not all of that changes from that one issue or that one democraphic I described, but that is quite significant if it holds. Let's go to Pamela Brown at the voting desk. Let's jump to Wisconsin if we could, because Pamela wants to talk about Milwaukee and what's going on there.
Speaker 19: Pamela, I've been.
Speaker 28: Talking to officials there in Milwaukee County as well as the city. Let's look at Milwaukee County right now. A large portion of the vote that remains is from Milwaukee City itself. This is the largest county, this is the largest city in Wisconsin.
Speaker 42: According to a source.
Speaker 28: In Milwaukee County, nine out of nineteen municipalities are completely reported. And the source also says that the county clerk there expects all results from Milwaukee County to be reported between two and four am tonight Central time. So these results coming in overnight there from Milwaukee County. That is the expectation. Now let's dive in here to the Milwaukee City. I just spoke to an official there. Milwaukee City has twenty seven, seven hundred and twenty four mail in ballots left to be counted so far. And addition, officials are still waiting for results from four wards still and those would be the day of votes, so from the day from election day, so there's still quite a bit to go to count tonight. There in Milwaukee City for contact sixty nine percent when for Biden in twenty twenty, and as I mentioned, this is the largest county in Wisconsin, so we're keeping a close eye on this.
Speaker 37: All right, Pamela, thanks so much. Let's take a look at Wisconsin. As long as Pamela drove us here, so a critical point.
Speaker 35: She makes, four wards in the city of Milwaukee still have not reported their election day votes, and again anecdotally, just texting people out in the state, they said turnout was good. You know, they were saying great or gang busters they're saying good. So we wait, you wait. But again, so we're waiting for the city in that this is Milwaukee plus the suburbs around it.
Speaker 19: The county is what you see here.
Speaker 35: But she's at sixty six percent and Joe Biden's at sixty nine percent. So when those City of Milwaukee votes come in, that not only does that percentage need to move, but that math needs to change quite significantly. If you're trying to make up that now ninety six thousand, you know that's better than one hundred and fifty thousand, right, simple math people. You know, we always say politics can be very complicated. Sometimes it comes down to basic arithmetic. Either enough votes still out there to overcome a ninety six thousand vote lead. And you know, so if Pam says four big wards are still out in Milwaukee City and there's a little bit more in Milwaukee County, the answer is maybe right. Again, you're getting to the point where you're drawing to an inside straight flush, but maybe so. Then you look around in other democratic areas and again, eau Claire.
Speaker 19: She's getting fifty five percent of the vote.
Speaker 35: I just want to compare that she's a same that's okay, a little better maybe, but it's not a ton of It's just not a ton of people there. And you come down on Lacrosse. You're looking at the blue areas and you're saying, is there anything?
Speaker 19: Not much left?
Speaker 35: Right, it's not a huge swing anyway, So even if you pick up some boats, you're not picking up a ton there. So if you're looking at this map, now I just want to check what was our percentage here? Ninety five percent in Dane County and these other blue counties around it, I'll hit them for you.
Speaker 19: You just see they're pretty small population wise, I mean not tiny.
Speaker 35: But again you're at ninety five percent Rock County, ninety five percent Green County, ninety two percent Lafayette County. That one is a little bit smaller. So again, the map's getting really hard if you're trying to figure out con harrisonan back in Wisconsin. And I would say simply that it comes down to that, and those Milwaukee precincts that are out better be gangbusters.
Speaker 37: May I do a personal prerogative from MESSI the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We haven't checked in there in a while, and that's obviously a place near and dear in my heart, and I have questions about it. One of them is Allentown, which is blue right now. Allentown, the city of Allentown is fifty four percent Latino fifty fifty four percent in Pennsylvania, as we've discussed, has the third largest Puerto Rican population on the mainland, behind only New York and Los Angeles, I mean New York and Florida. So my question is how is she doing in this Latino area compared to Joe Biden four years ago?
Speaker 19: Again, cannot go granular. Just into the city of Allen.
Speaker 35: You can look at Lehigh County here right, and I can already tell you fifty one to forty eight. If you're the Trump campaign, sure you'd like to win it, but you're looking at forty eight percent of Lehigh County and you're feeling pretty good because you were forty six last time. And again within a battleground state, you think margins within the margins the battleground within the battleground. So Joe Biden if fifty three percent with ninety eight thousand votes, the vice president of fifty percent with ninety three thousand votes. Now we're not completely done there, but that five thousand votes makes a big difference.
Speaker 19: It just does.
Speaker 35: Right, So that and that's there, right, So then you come out here and you come up let's just move on up right, Carbon County.
Speaker 19: Look at this's Trump getting seventy three percent of the vote.
Speaker 35: You know, he's improved, that's why he's overperformed himself. And then you move up here. This is Lakawana County, Scranton, Pennsylvania, Joe Biden's hometown. It's a it's a tough, competitive blue collar area. But fifty one to forty eight now fifty four to forty.
Speaker 21: That movement of four percent, right, it can be the whole thing.
Speaker 35: It's a couple thousand votes here, it's a couple of thousand votes there.
Speaker 19: I want to show you.
Speaker 37: By the way, can I just point out Uri has now flipped Eerie, which is a which is has always voted with the presidential victor in Pennsylvania and nationally, is now with.
Speaker 35: Test flipp And let's see what is there again. It's it's one of the twenty five. They're at ninety five percent. It's very close, but it's always very close. So you see Erie County very close there. And I just want to come across the state, Northampton County, so you're on the you know, you're Buffalo, New York border, and here's New Jersey. Here you've got you know, fifty two to forty seven. They're not done yet, but the two multi pivot counties twice for Obama, then for Trump, then for Biden. At the moment they're going back to Trump. I just want to show one more thing we haven't shown tonight. I just want to bring this up and bring this out. It's not here, it is here, No, it is here.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 35: I will figure this out eventually, I promise you. I just have too many gizmos. Just want to come in here, Come on and show you this. So let's go out nationally first. Everyone's been talking all night long about the headwinds. There'll be a lot of questions asked about this after the fact. This is not a good environment for any incumbent. Kamala Harris is the incumbent Vice president. What this shows you is not votes. This shows you. The darker the county, the more that county has been hit by inflation. Meaning the darker the county, the more cost of living energy prices, gas prices, housing prices in a lot of places have outpaced wage increases.
Speaker 19: Right, try to find me see the green.
Speaker 21: Yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 35: That's that's the county where your wages have outpaced inflations.
Speaker 19: You can use a hand.
Speaker 35: You will fill one hand in the more than four thousand counties and townships in the United States. You used one hand to fill out the counties where wages have outpaced inflation.
Speaker 21: So can I make observation.
Speaker 19: So I just want to I just want to come back into your comments.
Speaker 35: Oh good, I want to come back to your common with the darker the county, the more punishing, the more inflation.
Speaker 19: Has outpaced your wages. Yeah, your cost of living. And just look, I mean the.
Speaker 35: Fact that she's doing as well in the suburbs is a testament to the democratic strength there. But you see in these other places, you know, it's just that that was the headwind, and that came up. I can tell you I was on the road for fifteen months, and that came up from the first trip to the last trip. Even for people voting for Hairs, even for people gladly and proudly voting for hairs, were saying, it still sucks when I go to the grocery store.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 37: And that's also why you know, the right track wrong track numbers are seventy five wrong track twenty five, but the election's not seventy five percent twenty five because there are people who think it's the wrong track, but.
Speaker 21: They're still going to vote for the Democrat.
Speaker 37: Yet this is this is difficult to fight against if you're if you're in the incumbent.
Speaker 19: That's North Carolina especially you're trying to win back.
Speaker 21: All the dark colors in Arizona.
Speaker 19: It gets worse as you go west, That's what I was going to say. Then you're in Georgia.
Speaker 35: Look this is the Atlanta suburbs, right, if she loses just a little tiny bit, right, and look down here these are working class people, right, And then you're absolutely right. Then you come out here and you look at in Arizona. That's Maricopa County. That's the largest county up here. As you see democratic.
Speaker 21: Areas well, he's winning Maricopa County.
Speaker 19: He is at the well, that's just the let's see, let's come up there. It's close. It's that one's close still at half and half.
Speaker 35: As you bring that out and then you come here, this this to me, of all the visits you want to talk, a place that still has the COVID body bruise, unemployment hit thirty percent, twice the national average. And then the cost of living, I mean, look at it right there where you know, again, the darker the county, the more and out here it's housing more than anything. Housing in Vegas, a lot of people rent. There's not a lot of land to build new houses. So the rents go up, and once the COVID moratorium on rent increases went up, rents went up through the shoots and a lot of working class people out there complaining about that.
Speaker 37: And so I wasn't done with Pennsylvania, but will go back, but hold on because Pamela. We've none to go to Pennsylvania. Because Pamela's I'm gonna throw out to Pamela. She has some information on Georgia. If you could, this is.
Speaker 17: Important information in Georgia.
Speaker 28: I'm getting from Gabriel Sterling to top election official there. The margin right now in Georgia is one hundred and eighteen thousand votes right. One hundred and thousand votes are outstanding right now. This is what I'm being told from gabl Sterling. Now he says the split will go marginally for Harris. So let's break down what we know about where some of that outstanding vote is. Chatham forty thousand outstanding. I'm told this is a county that went to Biden in twenty twenty. Carol outstanding eighteen thousand. This is a county that went to Trump in twenty twenty. And then you have the blue counties of Decab and Fulton to cab has three thousand outstanding ballots, Fulton has two thousand outstanding ballots. Again, just to recap type margin one hundred and eighteen thousand, one hundred thousand votes still out in Georgia and Gabriel Stirling says it's the split coming from that will be marginally.
Speaker 17: His prediction is for Harris. But this is what the data coming in is showing right now.
Speaker 21: Back to you, John, do you have any questions for Pamela?
Speaker 35: You say a total, the total outstanding votes is one hundred thousand.
Speaker 28: He said, one hundred thousand votes out yep. Well, and so I just gave you a little snapshot of where some of those places are. Chadham Carol I asked when are we going to find out these results from these counties. He did not have a timeline exactly for that, but hopefully soon.
Speaker 37: With the significance obviously that Donald Trump right now has a margin of one hundred and eight eight hundred and thirty eight votes, and you're saying there's one hundred thousand.
Speaker 35: If he's being literal, sometimes one hundred that you know that they're getting calls from counties and they say twenty thousand.
Speaker 19: It's really twenty two, right thirty three, I just jump in please.
Speaker 28: Actually we asked about how do you know these numbers? And actually by law they have to have it the actual numbers, So I understand your point, but I think they do have more precise numbers based on what the law requires.
Speaker 19: Interesting, Well, then that's said that the Harris campaign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's little rambling on about is awesome, solid good things. But yeah, as of right now, there's no real changes that are happening. There's no real movement that I can see.
Speaker 1: Yeah. New York Times has it to thirty to two ten, Bloomberg thirty to two ten. Fox News.
Speaker 2: Tooth paws.
Speaker 1: Oh, Fox News has it two thirty to two sixteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, what new until is there on this one?
Speaker 1: Let's see go back here, see what to do over here?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: Two thirty two to two sixteen. On Fox News, they are calling Nebraska. Oh, Nebraska went Trump? All right, Okay, anything crazy new yet? I mean we're still waiting on Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and a.
Speaker 2: Couple more of the New England states went Harris. That's how she got to two sixteen.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, Maine, Yeah, she got Maine or it's looking like Maine. It's only not even forty percent reported yet. Yeah, damn, she's blown a mountain. California.
Speaker 3: It wasn't clos expected it was clo that's her home state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would think that, you know, if anybody would, I don't know.
Speaker 2: After all the she get I would hate her, it would be California. But unfortunately people have a very short memory apparently.
Speaker 1: Right, So the newest ones ten forty one, Fox News called North Carolina for Trump. Ten forty five, they called Virginia for Kamala. Ten fifty two, they called Nebraska District two for Kamala. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: So they're doing it by district so that they can call for the whole state. I guess so critical district.
Speaker 1: But look at it. It called Nebraska District two for Kamala. But then you go over to Nebraska and Trump's winning by almost one hundred thousand votes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't understand why Nebraska and Maine have the stripe through them, Like, I understand what they're trying to signify, but why is it colored In't it that? That did instead make sense to me?
Speaker 1: I don't know. And the newest one was they called Hawaii for Kamala, okay, all right, and Politico to thirty two ten and Google the same okay, So there's not really been any change yet. The next update was going to come in twenty eight minutes, so we'll see. But it's looking like probably this is going to be an all eighter, which is fine.
Speaker 2: No doubt. We're gonna go. We're gonna go up until Honestly, when when you want to call it, I'm good to go until whenever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean probably once we hit midnight. There's probably not gonna be much change after that anyway.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, unless you want to stamp stamp call it a fucking eight hour show, dude.
Speaker 2: No, not an eight hour show. But I mean, what time does things close on the West Coast?
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know. Again, this only happens every four years.
Speaker 2: So like I, I don't actually know when things are like considered done for the day. I don't know, but I am down to go for the long haul, big dog. This is a this is a critical moment in our time.
Speaker 1: It is it is ja g. If you want to start reading some of the chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to jump in because something, you know, the chat goes. Some of it's like chat to other chat and some of it's to us. So I'm trying to find like that kind of stuff. Let's see. I feel as if when or lose win, loser, drawled, there's a negative vibe in the air. Something's going to pop off. Yo, Sam, I gotta agree with you on that one. Brother, Uh cosmic squirrel stew all, right, that was wild, but I ain't mad at it. Squirrel stew is absolutely phenomenal. Maga Jesus, maga or get fucked said, love y'all bye from South Carolina. I hope we win due to the fact I am a blue collar worker. That's also the reason I gotta call it night due to work. Keep that third eye open, cult fam love you, love you indeed, Uh Hawaii is Harris Yes, all that gun control agenda, genocide cashtro Hitler, Scotland mau to conquer a nation first disarmed citizens. That was Hitler yep II show one hundred percent agree with you. What is this picture here is that I can't even I can't even zoom in on that. Jesus looks like some sort of a party zoom in, says first Lady on the card. Oh Joe Biden, talk to me, dog, what's in the picture?
Speaker 1: How long ago did he send that?
Speaker 2: Eleven twenty minutes ago? All right, I'm catching not Wait.
Speaker 14: Somebody else sent that picture. I didn't send it, but I zoomed in on it. That's apparently going on right now. Trump is in it. Elon Musk is in it. Look like I'm not Chyamalan, But that's not him in the background, but on the table cards in front of Trump. One of the table cards says First Lady Milania Trump.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I don't know if she's still referred to as first Lady. I know she was, I'm aware, but she still titled that.
Speaker 2: I know that once you're president, you're always mister President. However, I don't think that once you're the first Lady you're always miss first Lady. I think you are referred to as a former first Lady. So that's I see what you're saying here, brother, Absolutely, Okay, let's see here. ABC is covering it live. It's fun to see the media slowly realize live the more than likely results. Yeah, no shit, bro. You can see these people eating crow and then you see them stepping all over each other because they are nervous as fuck right now, Yeah, buddy, ah, bro, let's see what else you got going on here? Uh, you know he's an alien for sure. Yo.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to be rude. And if that guy is.
Speaker 2: Like a real, like a solid dude who's like, you know, out there doing the things for the right reason, telling about your old uh looking like Beaker from the Muppets looking motherfucker, but like that.
Speaker 3: Guy, like, all right, if he's a good dude, then my bad.
Speaker 2: But also that that's kind of an easy target, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I guess so. But sometimes those are the funnest.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, he's in the public spotlight. You open yourself up to criticism unless you we get shit on for you know, being shills apparently. But let's see here, let's see Dolly Parton age like fine one. I'd marry her just to hear her sing all day, Sam, I agree, And I'll say I have no idea what her political affiliation is, but just to hear her narrate it. It's kind of Chrisopher walking, like to hear him narrate this. I also would pay money to hear or or Morgan Freeman to have him live stream a podcast of this. Yo, I'd listen, just In Trump, just wan Georgia. There's sixteen more, baby bomb two two.
Speaker 1: Let's go, all right, so what is important?
Speaker 2: And so they're actually going to be late to the game.
Speaker 1: So we need thirty four more so you get you get Pennsylvania, you only need fifteen more.
Speaker 2: And you need twenty four more.
Speaker 1: Twenty four Yeah, you're right, all right. So yeah, if you get Pennsylvania, you need literally any other state and that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it. Wow, damn it boy.
Speaker 1: Let's go, dude, all right, let's see if the other states are calling it as well, or the other websites are calling it as well. Politico not yet and Google not yet.
Speaker 2: Two thirty to two ten. It's crazy how CNN is important that they just got Georgia, but they're still showing like a one hundred something number instead of a two ten, right, instead of a two ten, Like that's what numbers are they looking at?
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 1: Everybody has their own statisticians and you know, projectors and whatnot. I think that it's basically just going through the counties looking at the possibilities and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So no, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That is hilarious that he got Georgia too, That is clutch because that's where she was always going out to Atlanta with Meghan the Stallion and all them right like going up on stage. Ah fucking dummy.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. I'm just saying yeah.
Speaker 1: And as a matter of fact, whenever she was going to a lot of the rallies, people were like even not even in Georgia. They were taking the tallies of where all the people were from at the rallies that were in different states, and like half of them were from Atlanta. They lose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Josh Clark said, I'm gonna sign off for the night, gotta be up in five hours, but I will sleep well with the numbers seeing God. Bless you all, Josh Clark. I'm sure you're listening to this the day after. Love you, brother, love you, Thank you for joining us this evening. All right, let's see, Sam, fourth blunt is a three point five fourth blunt?
Speaker 6: Well, time out?
Speaker 2: How many of your how many what are you on at this moment?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 31: Bro?
Speaker 1: He already talked about how he would then you say, uh, Sam that you like split an ounce in one night with your buddy.
Speaker 26: No, me and my cousin we matched.
Speaker 1: I had announced, he announced, we smoke two ounces in one night. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what are you on currently?
Speaker 2: What number? And how?
Speaker 3: What elevation imble the fifth blunt and.
Speaker 8: Of six?
Speaker 6: Oh shit? Okay, then my bad, Christ?
Speaker 2: How fat are you rolling them? Bro eh, I'm gonna try volatile. It explodes in between one and four grams.
Speaker 10: It depends, give it to yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Sam, No one does it quite like you? Brothers man?
Speaker 13: Eh, I cant file my guess, but it don't mean nothing to me.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, it's a hobby, you know. I actually do want to tune in to see how they're freaking out about Georgia though. So let's let's dial it back into one more minute.
Speaker 37: Fighting his lead in the race to two hundred and seventy electoral votes. With this new win in Georgia ballots or of course, still being counted in these crucial battlegrounds, we could get new reporting on votes at any time.
Speaker 21: We're gonna squeeze in a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Well that was short lived, damn.
Speaker 2: Check out, fox.
Speaker 1: Foxy, Foxy lady. All right, how did I get back to that. I think I can just go forward. There we go. Okay, let's see what Fox is saying.
Speaker 48: Further sound of the clown, of the influence of the mainstream media, which attempts to take its cues to say the very least from the Democrats and to repeat with serious faces the charges he made and sometimes out of landish claims, and it is made about Donald Trump.
Speaker 44: We could be getting ready for a call here soon. We're going to stay here and we're going to.
Speaker 26: Go to Bill Hammer. Because you're looking at Pennsylvania, Bille, Can.
Speaker 2: You hear me?
Speaker 6: I can? Yeah, Sorry, they were talking to me.
Speaker 26: How come I always talk to you when they're.
Speaker 18: Talking to it?
Speaker 6: Because there's a lot to be said over here.
Speaker 26: So Pennsylvania we're still looking at.
Speaker 44: But we're also looking at the national popular vote, yeah, which he's currently leading.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 45: One thing I was looking at here, Okay, this is this is Philadelphia.
Speaker 6: This is twenty sixteen.
Speaker 45: This is Trump's margin in Philadelphia fifteen and a half. Okay, it comes back four years later. Philadelphia, that's where you I mean. It's a Republican running in a blue, blue, blue blue part of the state is just shy of eighteen Okay, So where is he tonight? There's almost a twenty one. Okay, so hold on that moment here. Okay, there's a reason for this.
Speaker 26: Wow, that was a nice movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 45: You caught me off guard. So let's go ahead and look at the boat difference for Pennsylvania. Some things I'm want to show you right now.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: We talked about this democratic.
Speaker 45: March over here, and really when we talk about the blue wall, there's where we stand right now. Okay, I got to retire in that. Trump's just shy of three percentage points. Now take it down a two point seven. That's a live number that continues to come in. Go ahead and clear this. Kevin Widen out there, Mitt. Let's look at the boat margin for Pennsylvania. I'm going to show you the blue wall and how you know if it's moved every direction for the past three decades, is it about to move in the same direction yet?
Speaker 6: Again?
Speaker 45: Right, there's three counties here in Philadelphia. Really tell a story. Is your flipper county is there?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 6: Look at Northampton?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 45: Northampton is above Philadelphia. Trump's leading in Northampton. That flip for Biden, It's flipped back the Trump by about five points. Look at the other end of the state in Erie. Erie is one of these bell weathers as well. Kamala Harris has been leading there most of the night, and just about thirty minutes ago, Eerie flipped in Center County, right, smack dab in the middle of that tea that you normally gets in Pennsylvania. Center County has always been the exception. It's been blue. That's where penn State University is located, et cetera. Right, that is another indication about how well Trump has done in Pennsylvania thus far. Tonight, there's a real good chance he flips all those and maybe more shortly.
Speaker 6: So I want to show you that. We'll go ahead, clear it and give it back to you guys.
Speaker 26: Okay, Well, it's really interesting.
Speaker 44: We've got some action because we're hearing the former president is going to his party in West Palm, but we're also seeing Cedric Richmond in Harris wat's campaign co chair speaking at the Harris launch party.
Speaker 6: Let's listen, votes to count.
Speaker 51: We still have states that have not been called yet. We will continue overnight to fight to make sure that every vote is counted, that every voice has spoken, so you won't hear from the Vice president tonight, but you will hear from her tomorrow.
Speaker 6: She will be back here tomorrow.
Speaker 51: To address not only the hu family, not only to address our supporters, but to address the nation.
Speaker 2: So thank you, goodness, leave in.
Speaker 51: You, make God bless you, May God keep you.
Speaker 6: Yep, and go hate you and go Harris, thank you.
Speaker 17: All campaign co chair. And it's hard to.
Speaker 3: Notice you didn't say the future president.
Speaker 17: And when John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign chair, came out around the same time of night and said, you know, we're still counting votes and you won't hear from her tonight, you'll hear from her tomorrow.
Speaker 44: Which is stunning. Go h By the way is Howard University. That's where the camp campaign headquarters party is.
Speaker 26: But the vote is still going. They're not stopping.
Speaker 52: Uh.
Speaker 44: The counting is still continuing in Wisconsin, in Michigan, in Pennsylvania, in Arizona, in Nevada. So you know, as you start getting to a decision here, and we could be getting close to his decision, we'll see where we are.
Speaker 26: In Georgia.
Speaker 44: There have been other calls for Georgia we are now and Michigan.
Speaker 26: Bill Hammer seeing some movement.
Speaker 45: Six point Yeah, up over six point six point three. Now the margins getting larger for Trump. Here 're all vote count is two hundred and ten thousand. So if you start doing some math and you think, like, what's outstanding in Detroit, Wayne County, which is a lot, it's a sizeable amount of votes out there, but whether or not there's enough votes and Wayne once they announce in a release whether or not it's enough to overcome his lead.
Speaker 19: Right now?
Speaker 17: What about Kent County? He has closed three campaigns and grand rapids and he just closed this one there last night.
Speaker 45: Yeah, Kent County has been stubborn for Donald Trump. I think he would probably confess that this was a flipper from twenty twenty when Joe Biden took it from the Trump team.
Speaker 6: Right now, in Ken County.
Speaker 45: She's got a pretty comfortable lead here about ten points.
Speaker 6: It's a remarkable thing when you think about it.
Speaker 45: You know, the Gerald Ford Museum is there, and we talked about five hours ago about the re alignment America and the South primarily like in North Carolina and Georgia and perhaps parts of Florida. You don't think about a realignment in Michigan necessarily, but this has been an area that Donald Trump wanted to win. There's a reason why he started his tradition in twenty sixteen by concluding his campaign in Ken County Grand Rapids. He did it again in twenty twenty in a losing effort. He did it again just this past weekend, Monday night at midnight, Right, he rolled into Wow, Yeah, he rolled into Florida at five thirty in the morning. That was yesterday morning. No, it wasn't It was this morning. Wasn't it right, because it was? When's it right?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 45: You follow me on the calendar. Okay, yeah, okay, But it's been stubborn. It appears that it will stick that way as well. Ken County and Grand Rapids will stay in the blue column. It's a changing area, you know, this west coast of Michigan. But what I'm seeing right now, even though you'll have just about sixty percent of the vote in, I'm seeing a lot of red lining up and down l Michigan. And for a while, you know, that had changed. It seemed to be shifting a little bit. There's a county right here called Miskegan, beautiful part of the world, and that had seem to be drifting in the Democratic column as well, but Trump's got a firm grip on it now sixteen points, and I'll just go west of Muskegan, or sorry, south of Miskegan, west of Grand Rapids is Ottawa County there Like for years this was like a Republican bastion. Trump kept it that way in twenty twenty, went in by twenty one and a half points in twenty sixteen, and Ottawa specifically, you ran away with it at thirty points, and so it will stay that way tonight.
Speaker 6: And let me just come out to real time data here and let you know where we are statewide.
Speaker 45: You've got some boat out there, but you see this margin here yet again, just as I'm talking here, guys, it's ticking higher. Two hundred and ten thousand and nine to sixty seven, six point three percentage point lead in Michigan. I'm not going to say it because it's not my job, but it looks like the blue Wall could stay intact yet again for another year where it votes in unison with the winning party who takes the White House that year.
Speaker 17: Since nineteen eighty eight, that has held.
Speaker 26: I think we're getting ready for a call.
Speaker 17: We are too all right, Fox News can.
Speaker 44: Now reject that the state of Georgia will go to former President Donald Trump. This was a really hard fought battle if you think about Georgia loses it last time to President Biden by eleven, seven hundred and seventy nine votes. For some reason, that number sticks in my mind, and this is a big win. He went there a campaign there, and so did Vice President Harris numerous times, thinking that Georgia could stay in the Democratic column.
Speaker 17: You know, he had a difficult relationship with Governor Brian Kemp. If you remember four years ago after losing Georgia, they tried to salvage to Senate races and a month later special elections that didn't go well either. So this is a very big win for former President Trump to have this redemption in Georgia.
Speaker 44: To So now we are at electoral acount college vote two forty eight for Trump and two sixteen for Harris.
Speaker 26: We have a panel.
Speaker 44: We're welcoming in Darren Shaw, a member of the Fox News Decision Desk. Welcome in Juan Williams as well, along with Carl Rove. Darren, we got you out here. We're going to say what happened? Are we calling Georgia and then you push the button.
Speaker 17: Are you here to tell us that we were right when we said you called Georgia?
Speaker 6: Thanks, exactly right.
Speaker 23: I mean I thought you were going to come down here to grill me, and we preempted that.
Speaker 6: What else are we going to call it?
Speaker 48: You guys called Georgia and the nick of time for you Dren exactly right?
Speaker 44: While we have you, how do you see this night? And was it like you thought going in? And as you look at the blue wall there?
Speaker 23: Well, I think two things. This is an election. This is unprecedented by my standard, because the more data I saw, the more possibilities seemed to unfold. There was stuff a couple of weeks ago I didn't think could happen. I didn't think Trump could win let's say, the national vote. I'm not saying he's going to but that was something that nobody thought could happen. They thought he was captain forty seven forty eight percent. That's a possibility. We had a lot of conversations about whether these you know, swing states were going to move together or whether they were going to sort of crack and each move separately. There's a possibility tonight that you know, I didn't think this would happen earlier in the afternoon, but that he could sweep all of them. It's not a prediction, but it's something that's within the rele of possibility. With the data we've seen.
Speaker 26: You're saying blue wall turns into a red wall.
Speaker 23: It's possible, And that wasn't something anybody was talking about. People talk about Michigan in particuars being the toughest state for Trump to crack. You know, now you know Bill showing the data recently. We've been looking at it for hours. Michigan's looking very difficult for her right now.
Speaker 21: You know, all these.
Speaker 17: Toss up states had been within a point or two. So is there any way to look at what you see now and say this could be a win in a larger percentage than that? I mean, a lot of these states are still close.
Speaker 23: But right well, we're looking at right now, we have sort of model data, and we're looking to reach a certain level of statistical significance to make a call. We're also looking at what we call the outstanding vote, and so, for instance, in the case of Georgia, we were modeling about eight hundred and thirty five thousand outstanding votes. A lion's share of them were coming from suburban Atlanta. You know, she needed to hit about fifty five fifty six percent. She was getting about forty five percent, and at a certain level that becomes a statistical impossibility. You know, the more data you get, the less room she has to actually grow or do better than she's been performing. And so that sort of triggered the call in Georgia. We're not quite there yet in the other states, but this may not be a this may not be an election where we need to be here till Thursday or Friday, right.
Speaker 44: And so when they say go home, relax, you're saying, maybe not yet.
Speaker 23: Well see if they, you know, continue to count. You know, Arizona and Nevada have been particularly stubborn about that. We understand in Nevada they don't allow any count until the last vote has been cast, which is we think why we're getting basically nothing from Nevada so far. But Arizona it's coming in in sort of droves. It's a close race there. Wisconsin and Michigan. Michigan seems to be counting there like fifty four fifty five percent Wisconsin at two am. In twenty twenty had counted ninety nine percent of the votes. So we think there's a chance we might have enough data in Wisconsin, maybe Michigan, so we may have some resolution more quickly than we thought.
Speaker 44: So in Pennsylvania, you know, Sean talked about this earlier, the early vote and what that looked like and what she would have to do day of in Philadelphia and those counties right around there. Is it possible that that's still out there and it's possible to do well.
Speaker 23: It seems to be a probability diminishing by the hour. You know, I think this is something from the Georgia data, but we've also seen it in Pennsylvania. Young African American men did not come home. Part of the African American vote came home to her, but a lot of it didn't. And there's a gender gap there and the George I think I have to run the numbers, and I'm not going to lay this at the feet of any demographic group in particular, but she really did seem to underachieve amongst African American males, especially young African American males.
Speaker 17: I mean, that just makes me think about Michelle Obama and Barack Obama, the former president, and the very strong appeals that they made. Michelle Obama said, you know, don't let your your husband or boyfriend's rage dictate your vote. President Obama talked about bringing up brothers and scolding them. That does not seem to have been a strategy that worked.
Speaker 44: Is did the function News Voter analysis currently race what you saw with raw vote as.
Speaker 26: You went around the states?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, an old strategy.
Speaker 23: Vote from Indiana and Kentucky. It allows us to kind of figure out is the is the f n v A performing consistent with the data? There were a couple of states where Trump overperformed a bit. Florida was one. We were a little concerned that we might be overestimating Trump's performance in rural areas. But the more data we got, the more that didn't seem to be the case. It seemed like he was basically hitting what we thought he would hit.
Speaker 44: So, man, we've got the brain here at anybody else have a question for Darren.
Speaker 53: I'm curious about immigration and what you've seen in terms of how much that played into the votes in some of these states.
Speaker 23: Well, I think the one thing we can say is that it didn't repel people. In particular, there was some talk about the Hispanic vote coming home over the issue of immigration. That did not seem to happen much at all. You know, the f and VA suggested, I think it was forty percent. With Trump's performance amongst Latinos, that ended up being I think within thirteen or fourteen points of Harris's. I mean, if you showed me data before the election and said, you know that he's going to get fifteen percent of the African American vote forty percent of the Hispanic vote, I'd say that's an awfully tough night for a Democrat to win an election in the summer.
Speaker 48: Reporting that Trump is one Erie County, Pennsylvania, that's square with anything you understand.
Speaker 23: I think that's I think was on sort of a knife's edge. I don't know if Bill's got the latest date.
Speaker 6: Of but it was wow.
Speaker 45: As part of her hope, I went back to the Trump team and right now currently, just to keep you guys up to date, he leads it by a point in one point four Whi's a little less than two thousand rare all votes and it's ninety nine left out how much state wide ninety Darren I got a question for you when you think about.
Speaker 6: The blue wall in the Upper Midwest.
Speaker 45: When we're at the convention of Milwaukee in July, it ended on a Thursday.
Speaker 6: On a Friday, we had that national computer glitch.
Speaker 45: All the airports were shut down, so all the delegates and all the journalists and all the campaign folks were stranded the airport in Milwaukee. And I was still thinking of the time about, you know, why did I just see Kid Rock And why did I see HAULK Hogan And why did I see Dana White? And I went to the campaign I said, what's going on there? Because it was it was men, It was white men. And they said, we notice in the Upper Midwest and the time, they were thinking about Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, to a lesser degree, in Pennsylvania, that's what they were thinking about. And they said, we noticed that there was a certain percentage of white men who voted in twenty sixteen, they sat out twenty twenty, and we're trying to win them back. Is there evidence that those white males in those Upper Midwest states? It did that tonight.
Speaker 6: There was sort of a rule of thumb.
Speaker 23: We were adopting that, and we spoke about this a little bit earlier in conversation with y'all, but that you know, the gender gap is a double edged sword. Gender gap can help or her it depending upon, you know, the absolute level of support. We were looking at fifty five percent. In other words, if Trump was hitting fifty five percent with men, that was a good sign. If Harris was hitting fifty five percent with women, that was a good sign. And in the Upper Midwest he was getting closer to that sort of magic number than she was. So would they call it the bro strategy or whatever? It seems to have paid some dividends up there. I mean, it's still we're still waiting, but you know, it's looking pretty good for him.
Speaker 44: So we could offinitively say that the pole that we don't talk about in Iowa was was kind of off.
Speaker 23: I love Ann Seltzer, She's a She's a giant and a pioneer in our field. I think you know what we were looking at, Ironically, it was not so much the the top line in that race, But what Seltzer had said was that senior women were breaking away from Trump over the abortion issue. And I think our friend Sean Trendy had a really good observation where he said that that may be true, but it may not help Haris because that's something that could occur in Iowa, where abortion was a hot issue, but might not occur nationally in other states where abortion wasn't as salient.
Speaker 44: We have to let you go. But really quickly, what's happening in Minnesota? What I was going to ask exactly question in Minnesota?
Speaker 26: Why is that still.
Speaker 23: They have done what sometimes they do in states, They've stopped counting votes. Uh, and we're kind of close to all we've been through. We're we're at a level where we're close to statistical significance, but it's not quite there yet and there.
Speaker 10: Are still walls in charge of that.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 23: Well wow, there rumor has it.
Speaker 26: We have to let you go, have some more data crunching to do. We appreciate you coming, Thank you.
Speaker 23: Thanks, thank you guys, to see you guys. Thank you.
Speaker 44: Let's check in with Aisha Hasni at the Trump campaign headquarters.
Speaker 26: I should.
Speaker 1: Hey you guys.
Speaker 54: Well, all signs here are pointing to perhaps imminent remarks from the former president shortly. The biggest debt giveaway was a short while ago. Somebody went on to the stage right behind me and put up the glass for the teleprompter. So perhaps somebody will be speaking to the crowd here shortly, and that might be the former president. We've got eyes outside, our security details outside watching to see if the motorcade arrives from mar A Lago. I did get a video from someone at the mar Alago parties a short while ago, and folks there were jubilant and cheering and clabbing. They had Fox News on the screen they were watching as we were calling states and more races for the former president. The excitement here is climbing every minute, and people here anxiously awaiting to see if the former president shows up here tonight and perhaps gives a victory speech back to you.
Speaker 17: Well, Unsha, thank you very much. Head back there if the former President Trump is about to take the stand and speak there, So we're gonna keep a close eye on. At one am in New York, holes have just closed. In Alaska, the Fox News decision desk says it is too early to call. Trump has a lead in our Fox News voter analysis, So we will get you back to Alaska when we have a little more data to report there.
Speaker 44: And there you see two forty eight to two sixteen. The electoral College map. We are waiting on the blue wall, which could be a red wall. You just heard from Darren Shaw, and I think that data and the way he laid it out there and their decision making really kind of lifts the curtain to how these guys operate.
Speaker 26: Based on our Fox News voter.
Speaker 44: Analysis, which again was one hundred and twenty thousand voters that a rolling poll and then the raw vote total that they came in. Alex Hoff is in Pennsylvania. We'll check in on the ground there, Alexandra.
Speaker 6: Yeah, to report there.
Speaker 21: Hy, good to be with you.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 55: The crowd here in Bucks County, they are excited by some trends they are seeing, not necessarily.
Speaker 17: Expecting to result tonight.
Speaker 55: Pennsylvania's results in the count is historically slow to four days in twenty twenty, but the Commonwealth Secretary does believe that it's going to be faster this time. New technology, more training will come into all.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 55: Looking at Philadelphia of both the Trump and the Harris campaigns, they are saying they're outperforming there, but Team Trump feels that this could be good news for them because there are pockets of support inside of a South Philadelphia, Northeast Philadelphia. And there is a saying that goes that Republicans can e gauge how well they are doing in this state by how much they are losing Philadelphia by simply it cuts into the margins that Democrats need. And here in Bucks County, they're seeing themselves on the screen right now.
Speaker 2: It means a lot.
Speaker 55: If you were to win this county, Bucks County, I mean, that would be the first time a Republican presidential candidate has taken this county since nineteen eighty eight. And these suburbs of Philadelphia, this is what pushed Biden over the edge in twenty twenty. Harris needs to do well in these counties if she takes if she stands to have a chance of taking this state.
Speaker 17: Guys, Bret, Martha ex thank you. So let's go to Bill and see what are you cooking up over there.
Speaker 6: Bell. You know, I was just looking at New York.
Speaker 45: You know, we heard so much about MS and the insult comic, about the Puerto Rican joke. And you know Trump, you know, New York's his home, right, I mean now living in Florida mar Lago.
Speaker 6: But just look at this. I'm going to go ahead and use.
Speaker 45: The slide bar and just okay, eight years ago when he's runninggainst Hillary Clinton, this is his margin in New York, all right, thirty seven and a half compared to almost fifty nine for Hillary Clinton. And then against Joe Biden. It was what it was, Oh my gosh, it was.
Speaker 6: It was three tenths ofble point, all right.
Speaker 45: And now we come to twenty twenty and see the numbers on the board here. That's a pretty decent performance. And we're just getting some insight here in the New York City. He did well over forty percent of the vote here in New York as well. One thing I was checking out here, guys, in this is this is the number right path to two seventy. I guess in theory right now, if you were to close out you know, you're two forty eight. If you were to close out Pennsylvania, And even though Alaska has rank choice voting, which could take a while to post a number here, nonetheless that would put him right at the number two seventy. So even around the blue wall, that's possible to it. That goes back to the argument that we've been talking about for some time now that Trump had more pass to the off oval office than Harris did. Let's go check on Pennsylvania one more time here and we'll see, okay, holding steady at three and a half ninety percent of the estimated vote out there and now reporting here in Michigan. You know the blue wall six point three, so that number is stuck a little bit here, estimated somewhere maybe forty percent of the vote still missing there in Michigan. In Wisconsin, you know, maybe we get some more numbers in. It got eighty five percent of the vote in here, and you know, Trump's holding on to the four point two advantage in Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: That one locked in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 6: They take a lot of pride in what they do. They want to get the vote out quickly.
Speaker 45: Maybe Milwaukee notwithstanding, but the rest of the states, no, that's their idea. So we could get that in maybe a little more as we go into what the two am hour is that we're going to two am or three?
Speaker 6: What are we doing here? Two point seven?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 6: Just keep going, Okay, you got it. This is Nevada.
Speaker 45: So we're starting to get our first numbers in from Nevada. For any of the nerds and geeks out there that've been deep in the weeds about the early voting.
Speaker 2: You've been watching.
Speaker 45: Nevada, and Nevada has been a pretty good marker there for Republicans.
Speaker 6: This is a quick count here now.
Speaker 45: It's saying seventy five percent of the vote is in and Trump's got a firm lea to three point four points, roughly just a tad under thirty five thousand votes Clark County, Las Vegas. Seventy percent of the votes in the Silver State here all come from Nevada.
Speaker 6: Let's see what's happening right now.
Speaker 45: Okay, Harris, just to tick over fifty point two with eighty percent, I want to go comparison, say eight years ago, why not right in Nevada.
Speaker 6: I don't know what this number is. We'll find out together.
Speaker 45: Okay, So Hillary and did two points better than Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. Okay, did even better, you know, three and a half over what Kamala Harris is putting up right now. So it appears, it appears if you're in the Trump camp, that's a pretty good number right now, just shy of fifty one percent in Nevada early on.
Speaker 6: Here's here's Carl Row's favorite place in the world.
Speaker 45: This was Shoe County, right, Carl, right now a point, it's close, right point two points.
Speaker 6: You know what happened with Biden was it?
Speaker 12: Was?
Speaker 6: It close?
Speaker 45: Yeah, pretty close, but Biden won the county. So in all likelihood, Trump's got a chance to flip this if it if it holds up right now, super slim and more vote to come in. But Nevada is looking good too. Now you start to wonder, you know, how high does this number go on the electoral college.
Speaker 44: And likely to win the popular vote is what they have? Well, let's check in. Let's go out to Medio, Las Vegas. Jeff, what's happened.
Speaker 56: Well, a lot of excitement here in optimism at the Sam Brown watch party. He's, of course, the Republican candidate trying to unseat the Democratic incumbent Senator Jackie Rosen. And just a few moments ago when Bill was talking about Nevada, he heard a lot of cheers here from the crowd at the Sam Brown watch party. Just knowing some of those initial numbers. It took nearly three hours to finally get some of those numbers. We're hoping to get another batch in the coming hours. But in Nevada has interesting law whereds. You know, you can vote right up until the seven o'clock hour, and if you're in line, they'll let you vote, and in order to release those results they wait until the very last person in line votes. That person. It took two hours and forty eight minutes, so still a very long night ahead of us. But for the folks here at the Sam Brown Watch party, a lot of optimism in.
Speaker 2: The air that we don't even need to worry about that, to be honest with you.
Speaker 17: Panel is still with us, and we have some new folks that are here as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's looking like that's probably going to be one of the last states outside of the states that called it for the night.
Speaker 2: Which.
Speaker 3: Again they're trying to make it a nail bier.
Speaker 2: They're letting it come a little bit by a little bit.
Speaker 1: I mean, he was just saying, you know, how high does it go? So well, see, he could get well over three hundred electoral votes.
Speaker 30: Bro, Can we just take a second and actually think what let's assume Trump wins. Can you imagine an rfk a Elon Musk, Donald Trump, Pulse Gabbard White House would look like.
Speaker 2: It sounds like America will be by winning for the next four years. They're winning here and they're winning there. Just sounds like I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say that that is a fucking all star team, right.
Speaker 8: I can't even fathom that amount of awesomeness.
Speaker 1: Right in theory.
Speaker 2: But keep in mind, Trump is also one to fire people who did not fall in line with him. Case in point, mad Dog Madis was his Secretary of Defense.
Speaker 3: You go to operating that way, and he fired him.
Speaker 30: You gotta think how much Trump learned in this past four years and the four years he was in I mean, he learned a lot. You can tell. Even on his campaign trail he talks a little bit different. He's a little more mindful. I think we're going to see a completely I don't want to say a completely different Trump, but we're going to see a different Trump. And he was firing people because they were they were rhinos, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and mad Dog God bless him. I know, you're a marine.
Speaker 30: That's fantastic, and I appreciate it. But he was not meant for that. He was not meant for an office, you know what I mean. He's a fantastic teacher on the campuses, and he's a great military leader.
Speaker 8: But some people just don't, you know, fit that mold.
Speaker 2: If we were at war, I think mad Dog would have been a great person for that role, seeing is how we were at peace at that time. I didn't think it was a good fit. But because of a marine, I was excited. But I see what you're saying, for sure. But and to your point, yes, he had no idea what he was stepping into. I forget which podcast it was. He was talking about how you have to make like sixteen thousand appointments within two weeks. He had a lot of things that he was figuring out on the fly. This time around, I'm with you. I think he's a lot more prepared. I think that he is putting together his team to where he won't have to fire people.
Speaker 3: I think he's being very strategic about.
Speaker 2: It this time. So, dude, if this comes through to fruition, which it very well looks like it's gonna, oh thank god, America will be okay at least for the next four Well.
Speaker 1: Even CNN is reporting that Trump is about to address his supporters at the campaign event, so you know, the speculation that they were setting up the glass, the teleprompter kind of thing. I guess it's coming to fruition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a weak ass look from the whore that you're not even gonna come and address your constituents as you claim that you might still have a chance in this situation. You can't even come and speak to them.
Speaker 1: I mean, bro, that's what he said. Though? Is that you know Hillary did the same shit which when she lost I do you think it's what do you think the excuse is going to be this time? Is it Russian collusion again?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, this is gonna be that Let's see, can't be a security risk because it was at Howard. That would not be a good look. Let's see maybe sick maybe had a more pressing venue, although that's also gonna be a bad look. There's no way to look positively about this without no, there's no way to say face. You couldn't even come out and say a few sentences. These crowds of people came to see you with their eyeballs, and you can't even come and say a few words because you're too embarrassed about how this is shaking out.
Speaker 3: Like, look, dude, look this Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, she's got to uh get together all of her notes, because god forbid she can get up there and say anything that is from the heart because probably doesn't have one and can't really say something from the brain because that's kind of lacking too, and uh uh you know it. Either way, whatever, if she was to go up there and start talking, it's like, what is she gonna say?
Speaker 2: I don't know, nothing positive. She doesn't really do that well, but I mean, at least say something. These people came to see you with their faces. Dude, I don't she.
Speaker 8: Just stand up there and do hers stupid ass cackle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's her her signature. Move, Samuel, your hand has raised? What's happening with you?
Speaker 10: And finished?
Speaker 8: Yeah, So.
Speaker 13: I was woning do you think if we if we ask Chesty Puller, do you think he'll come back and lead us side of the hell hole?
Speaker 57: No?
Speaker 2: Because once again, that's a wartime general, you know, And if you have a wartime general with no war to fight, that's when that's when shit gets sideways. Dude. You gotta have warriors, got to be in war. They don't do well in garrison. That's that's a that's a standard fact.
Speaker 17: Yeah, but it's chesty pulling man.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, And if he was here, he'd he'd pop Ey the sailorman the fuck out of the situation to make it happen. I know, I agree, But his legacy lives on in our hearts.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Oh, they just said that the Republicans won the Senate.
Speaker 2: That is indeed. Okay, Steph, your hand was raised with men to go hold on. I just I didn't want to sidestep that one as well. If you had something you wanted to add in. Mmm, yes, sir, purple headed yogurts linger, what does that happening to with your dog? Okay? Hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, day o yaale baby day yeah. Yeah. Well, let's see what CNN's gotta say here. Oh wait, geez, what a do with your hand raised?
Speaker 2: And Wayne, they won the wavy one? Excuse me?
Speaker 1: There he goes.
Speaker 2: What's the big dogs big question?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 10: Say we wake up tomorrow, results ain't inn we find out we got fucking cheated. What's the first step?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 10: What do we do?
Speaker 1: I want to be there to do.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the answer is gonna be on that and the kids to school, We stay backed up, were ready, We back.
Speaker 10: What's the first step brother this question?
Speaker 3: I think definitely send your kids to school.
Speaker 2: Okay, like that. The kids don't need to the kids don't need to know that shit's going sideways. Let them stay children as long as they can, you know what I mean, So continue with business as usual. However, I don't know how it's gonna shake out, dude, on some very row levels, especially if it's boldface robbed. If we wake up tomorrow morning or in a day or two election results come back and it just like gets thrown to her. I don't know too many people that are gonna take it laying down. And I don't mean that people are gonna take to the streets and arm up and malicious shit. I'm not saying civil war. But I don't see this going quietly into the night by any means. We get news that other students are already doing what they're doing, man, and then we're just you know, listening to what's going on. Shit's crazy, scared, man, fucking right, man.
Speaker 1: I don't even, honestly with how optimistic the night has been. I have been trying to prevent from that level of thinking. But you know, history is shown us that you can never be too sure and uh, we'll see. I mean, obviously the fucking uh, you know, the them storming the capitol didn't really work out in their favor. And I don't know, I would just say, prep dude, that's really all you can do, you know.
Speaker 10: I just don't know when to jump, That's my question.
Speaker 2: Ah fuck, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Hey, can I add something?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 6: Please do please, because this is.
Speaker 5: Something I've been thinking about, you know, kind of all day for the past couple of days. This morning, I was doing a meditation on gratitude and the commentator and the meditation talked about being grateful for something that even if it's a thing, even if it's not a person or a job, it's just like a random thing. She even gave the example of the TV, Like a TV is always there for you. You know, you can usually find something you can watch and enjoy and distress and things like that. And the first thing I thought of, I was like, Hey, what's my thing that's like always there for me? And the first thing I thought of is like, oh, cult, the Conspiracy, my freaking cult family is always there for me. You guys are putting out the best content. And Matt I just love the fam. I love you both, and that's that's like, I guess what I determined is like, no matter what happens, I'm gonna wake up with gratitude. Like what am I gonna do? You gotta brush your teeth, get your ass to work. And I think I think that they win if you wake up in that state of like being upset, or if you want to like freaking you know, you know, storm the capitol or whatever. I think there's nothing wrong with getting involved. But if your energy, you're or your intention is to destroy, that's what they want. But if your energy and intention is to be grateful and to build and to proceed forward, like that's the mentality that that I've tried to like, you know, just be cautious up and mindful of because although I'm feeling great now, I sincere and there's a lot of people hurting, Like I'm connected to a lot of people, and there's a lot of people hearden right now. And the biggest issue we have is the economy. And that's why you know, Daddy's Trump's going to fix it. But I sincerely think that you know, I'm optimistic right now, I would not be surprised to wake up tomorrow and there's some sort of fuckery foot as we say, But I think it's just the mentality and like not giving into an They want us in that state of you know, either destroy or the state of feeling like they just want to we just want to give up. And so if we if we enter tomorrow with the right mentality, regardless of the result, then we're ultimately the victors.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I would say so. I mean, it's it's all about I mean, just a small scale kind of example here. Like I know, whenever my Steelers lose on a Sunday, I'm pretty fucking bummed out the next day, but usually Tuesday, I'm back to normal. Dude, I'm optimistic for the next game kind of thing. Not saying that you know that is any kind of real comparison there, but I don't know that it necessarily changes anything. I think that you know, we're going to be diving in and trying to find how it happened as we as we normally would do anyway, and of course, you know, that's that's all we can do and just look out for, you know, if it is cheated, if it is scammed, if we wake up in the morning, and it's a crazy adjustment. You start seeing numbers going extremely up or really down, and you know, like we did, you know, four years ago then I mean, you know, all you can do, all you can really do is just look into it. But I'll tell you this, going to sleep tonight after seeing what we're looking at right here, and it's and it's it's a fair possibility this shit really could be called tonight. I mean, they call if they call Pennsylvania and Wisconsin Pennsylvania, and Alaska Pennsylvania, and Michigan Pennsylvania and fucking yeah, you know, Minnesota, it's done. What's that?
Speaker 14: What Trump just got? Pennsylvania? And Fox News let's go.
Speaker 1: All right, hold on, buh hold on, let's see what old Foxy.
Speaker 44: Uh, this is historic. Everything was about Pennsylvania. Everything from the beginning was about Pennsylvania. Now, former President Trump will win the state of Pennsylvania, and we can make that call the nineteen electoral votes. Three more baby, That puts him at two sixty seven, not officially over the two seventy, but the path that it takes to get to two seventy, he is well on his way to becoming the forty seventh President of the United States in what is going to be the biggest political phoenix from the Ashes story that we have ever seen.
Speaker 8: Ever.
Speaker 44: I mean, I'm going to say it's more than Grover Cleveland in eighteen ninety two.
Speaker 12: I c.
Speaker 17: Grover Cleveland was not the subject of a Russia investigation two inch impeachments to assassination attempts. They have indictments, ninety one indictments, convictions, and there is almost nothing that hasn't been thrown at this former president and his tenacity in wanting to go back and run again, which he announced immediately after he lost in twenty twenty. This is a huge historic moment in the United States of America as the former president Trump is loosing in with just a few electoral votes away now from clinching to seventy as Pennsylvania is called for Donald.
Speaker 44: Trump looking live one twenty one am in the morning at Trump Headquarters, the cheers coming up. We're told the former president is there as well as JD. Van Center JD Vance. They are getting ready to hear from former President Donald Trump again at two sixty seven. Not there yet, but looking at where that vote is in Wisconsin, where the vote is in Michigan, where the vote is in Nevada, and in Arizona there is no path brit Hume for Vice President Harris and just thirty thousand feet.
Speaker 48: What this means, Well, I'm old enough to remember when Richard Nixon was declared dead in nineteen sixty two. Remember the famous speech he said, you don't have Nixon to kick around anymore. No one could imagine after that failed rate for government, he could have come back in nineteen sid been elected president. That was a hell of a comeback. This, to my eye, was a man who was faced with many more slings and arrows. And Nixon had been at that time hated who he was by the Democrats. This surmounts that this is an extraordinary comeback.
Speaker 53: He campaigned so energetically, ruthlessly, fiercely, and with more joy than Kamala Harris. And it was so clear that Joe Biden was not going to be able to go the distance. If Joe Biden were still in the ticket tonight, who knows what tonight might have even looked like. That he has been able to accomplish this, It is nothing short of astonishing and amazing. And also I think about Susie Wiles, who's his campaign manager, very quiet, does not like the limelight. Chris Losivita, who works on it, all of those people who work so hard and stuck by Trump no matter what was said about him. They were called every name in the book, including Hitler and Nazis, and they came through. The thing that's on my mind is, you know. Last night, at her closing rally, Oprah Winfrey said that if Donald Trump is elected in and basically you can just write America off, like America is just going to fall apart. That's obviously not true. Although I'll be surprised tomorrow if there's a big like line at JFK of Hollywood celebrities like leaving the country. As I said, they were going to This is the greatest country and there will be so many opportunities for lots of deal making. I think President Trump will be in the move, but he also has a huge to do list. Biden and Harris have left a mess. His closing argument was, she broke it, I will fix it, and she's talked about having a to do list. He's got a big to do list, but he thrives on it.
Speaker 18: And you saw that through the whole campaign.
Speaker 17: He is I think, enthusiastic about doing the job of being president Harold, and it is just an absolutely remarkable I think if you wrote this as a movie script, people will say this never happened in the United States of America.
Speaker 29: He's a single I've said this before, He's the single greatest political athlete I've ever seen, And tonight he proved why. There were moments in the campaign where I thought he would say said some things and did some things that I didn't quite understand that I thought maybe detracted from that, but tonight obviously proves that too.
Speaker 6: He also ran a traditional camp. He connected with voters on issues.
Speaker 29: He talked about the things that modern most of voters and Democrats said. He didn't talk about him in the most full throated way the most He didn't talk about it in the most wholesome way, didn't talk about it in the most comprehensive way.
Speaker 6: But he connected with voters.
Speaker 29: I would urge my party tonight if indeed he I think he's almost at two seven well declared here shortly once Alaska.
Speaker 23: Comes in, don't write off the American people.
Speaker 29: Let us not be critical of people for voting for President Trump. He did something we didn't do in this campaign. We had to reevaluate, reassess. Mister Wonderful said it a little earlier. That may give us an opportunity as a party to revamp, and perhaps we should think about that. But don't write off the people, the American people, for the decision they made this evening.
Speaker 44: Charlie Hurt. He will be the forty seventh President of the United States. After everything that we saw in this election, it's hard to understand how some in the mainstream media are going to take this because it was so over the top. One way that they thought it was done. There was a landslide prediction from a lot in the media that she was going to have the landslide. It looks like he's going to have the landslide tonight.
Speaker 58: Yeah, it's truly remarkable. You know, the revolution rolls on and this is not just you know, a victory for the White House tonight, but also you know, this is the end of the old Republican Party, which of course Donald Trump took on. It was the first thing that he did, the very first thing that he did in twenty fifteen was take on the Old Republican Party. He is complet pletely reshaped the Republican Party. The Republican Party is no longer a uh you know, uh doesn't stand for a lot of things.
Speaker 6: That it stood for before.
Speaker 58: He has made it a far more middle class, working class, a far more practical party, a farm I think, probably a far more durable party. And he's figured out how to uh to win with that. And you can't help but think that with this victory, in four years from now, he's going to have the mantle that he can hand to the next Republican So I don't I don't know how Republicans ever go back to the old party that they were, but it is truly extraordinary, and it is all by the force of one guy, one man who had the fortitude, the strength, the vision, the refusal to accept anything, you know, all of the experts counting him out, and he just kept on fighting, fighting, fight.
Speaker 48: It would have been one thing for him to come back from a single defeat, yeah, to be elected again, But when you think about it, he came back from a series of them. I mean, his party lost and lost in the midterm in his twenty eighteen, twenty eight, they lost in twenty eighteen, they lost a presidential election in twenty twenty and they had a major disappointment in twenty twenty two, which you know, one might have thought, after all that the party wouldn't turn to him again. And yet in the face of that, plus all the things that Martha enumerated, the indictments, that all the other troubles that he had, for him to come back from that is really quite sight.
Speaker 6: And think about how toxic he was after say six Yeah.
Speaker 58: And then you're looking at races now in states where Donald Trump very well may drag Republicans and he's overperforming in a lot of places fellow Republicans.
Speaker 17: You know, it really does. I think there are parallels to nineteen eighty Mark Penn when you look at Jimmy Carter. We had hostages in Iran. We have hostages in Gaza right now, very high inflation, an am laise in many ways in the country that I think these people who have been called a lot of names have had enough of You're what is your impression of what this means tonight?
Speaker 26: Well, I think this means.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's check back to Seawood CNN saying candidate's there in the final days because of the Madison Square Garden event, the debate about you're going is the Trump gonna lose the Puerto Rican votes and now the Latino votes because of this.
Speaker 2: They're still showing two forty moment.
Speaker 35: Harris ninety five percent, so not a lot of forty, not a lot of room for this to change.
Speaker 19: Fifty for the vice president.
Speaker 2: She's not winning in the county, but.
Speaker 35: She's not winning the county. Again, look at Joe Biden. Now this is Joe Biden's birth state. He had a whole field advantage. Maybe it was in a pandemic. Donald Trump was at his weakest. I guess you come out of that.
Speaker 2: So you can looking on my screen too, dude, But.
Speaker 35: We do the math here showing still fifty three percent for the president and once again the vice president, it'll be a lot of.
Speaker 3: Bloomberg is showing to forty seven.
Speaker 2: Still Google is showing that. So like, yeah, Fox seems to be the only ones showing the current number of two sixty seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, two forty seven, Politico two forty seven, Google two forty seven. Okay. So Fox was just first one to it, which okay.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, but uh, I think the other.
Speaker 1: Ones just really don't want to give that one up because they know that if he if he gets Pennsylvania, it's fucking over, dude.
Speaker 2: Well that was it. Once he got Pennsylvania, that was it. And now they're saying like, oh, you know, soon we get the numbers in from Alaska, like they're already banking that Alaska is going to get him the next three.
Speaker 1: Right, right, Well, Alaska is at oh, Alaska's only twenty six percent reported.
Speaker 3: Right, but Alaska is a very red state.
Speaker 1: Michigan sixty four percent done in favor of Trump by over two hundred thousand votes.
Speaker 2: Wisconsin looks like it's gonna be another one that's gonna like, oh shit, oh shit Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Wisconsin's at eighty eight percent reported with Trump ahead by was that one hundred and fifty thousand, one hundred and thirty ish okay? And uh yeah, all right, well, oh Minnesota's going blue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was there, it was showing blue earlier.
Speaker 2: I mean that's Walls that state in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: I mean and you heard them make that comment about what if Tim Wall is the one that stopped him from counting, like I mean, you got that shade, yeah, no, just calling him, you know, calling that dumb shit. I saw in the chat. Somebody asked, why would they do that? No, no, no, that wasn't They were just talking shit. That was just some joking, right right, All right, Well, I hope, I hope Tim Wallas isn't directly responsible for them stopping to count ballots. That would be fucking wild. But I mean it's possible.
Speaker 37: I guess to the estimated vote in from the badger state of Wisconsin, Arizona, Donald Trump fifty percent, Harris forty nine point one percent. Donald Trump with a sixteen three hundred and sixty eight vote lead with fifty three percent of the estimated vote in from Arizona, Nevada. Now Donald Trump fifty one point one percent, Harris forty seven point three percent.
Speaker 21: Donald Trump with more.
Speaker 37: Than thirty eight thousand vote lead over Harris with an estimated seventy one percent of the estimated vote. I have two more I want to show you night now, because as you know, Maine and Nebraska award their electoral votes according to congressional district. Maine's second congressional district, that is the more rural.
Speaker 21: Part of the district.
Speaker 37: Donald Trump is in the lead there fifty three point nine percent of the vote Harris forty three point nine percent.
Speaker 4: Of the vote.
Speaker 37: Donald Trump with a almost fourteen thousand vote lead there in main second congressional district.
Speaker 4: That's with just.
Speaker 21: Over a third of the estimated vote there.
Speaker 37: Then Nebraska, this is actually the congressional district number one, not the more competitive one, but in this one which has not been called yet, Donald Trump has fifty one point five percent of the vote. Harris with forty six point seven percent of the vote. Donald Trump with an eleven three hundred and eleven vote lead there. That's with seventy five percent of the estimated vote in Nebraska's District one.
Speaker 21: Nebraska's District two, though we should know, John is actually the one that we're really keeping an eye.
Speaker 35: On, keeping an eye on for the miracle trajectory for the vice president. If she can pull it off, she would need the blue dot, as they call it, the Omaha area second Congressional district in addition to the blue wall. I just want to note your eyes aren't playing with you at home.
Speaker 19: The so called blue wall is deep.
Speaker 35: Red at the moment, and that is the vice President's biggest problem. She lost to North Carolina and Georgia. She's losing Arizona and Nevada. We're not done there yet. But this is a watch this map, so a circle one state. This is where we are now at one thirty four am in the east. It might be one thirty three am in the east if somebody wants to correct me. And that's twenty twenty. There's a lot more blue there. But this is what I wanted to get to in twenty sixteen. This is Donald Trump remaking his twenty sixteen map. And at the moment, if things hold up, we're not done yet out there. We got a long way to go, and sometimes devata takes days. It's possible even at Nevada to the twenty sixteen map. Now we're not done, but this is a very impressive map for Donald Trump. Well, I shouldn't wait until one thirty five in the morning to do this, Jake. But as you know, we're on television. There's a great team of people here that you can't see working the cameras and everything else. I have a great new media team that helps me with the Magic Wall. I want to show you one of the things the Magic Wall team, the new media team came up with. As we look at these votes, so your challenge in Wisconsin, right, the vice president has to turn around Donald Trump's pretty big leads.
Speaker 19: I shouldn't say pretty big leads.
Speaker 35: Big leads one hundred and twenty five thousand Wisconsin too, elections in a row, decided by twenty thousand votes, and change his lead with ninety percent of the vote in is one hundred and twenty five thousand. That's a landslide in current day Wisconsin. We're not done yet, but our team has come up with a great way to look at this. So you're looking at votes over time, right, and what is the challenge for the vice president, Well.
Speaker 19: The vice president needs to narrow the gap.
Speaker 35: But go back to the beginning. Trump was ahead early, Harris got ahead of them. They kind of danced together for a while, and you see this flat.
Speaker 19: Line as we go.
Speaker 35: We've moved, We've moved one a you see one im down here. The only way for her to win is to close those not happening that's not been happening for a long time. That's Wisconsin. Let's move over to battleground Michigan.
Speaker 19: Same thing.
Speaker 35: She starts off way ahead, he comes up, they're competitive, he pulls ahead, and again you're going you know, we crossed past midnight to where we are now after one am, pretty much a straight line across, meaning what she's not narrowing the gap as more votes come in, right which you're trying to come back. It's pretty simple to look at at home. So there's those two there, and let's come over to the biggest of them all, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Closer, You see it right there, it's closer, but she opened up a big leader early on.
Speaker 19: That's the early votes.
Speaker 35: You see what happens then essentially welcome to battleground Pennsylvania. They are just running in a straight line across, but the red line has stayed on top all the way across. It's close fifty one to forty eight, but you know's that's close, but she needs it.
Speaker 19: To narrow even more.
Speaker 35: Just one different way to look at it is just to see you're trying to find the trajectory and is there any possibility that it's going to close? And at the moment, there's no evidence that those lines are coming closer together. Closest in your home state, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. But again, Donald Trump at fifty one percent, one hundred and ninety one thousand votes ahead with ninety four percent reporting.
Speaker 2: The King I don't even know yet.
Speaker 35: Just want to go back in time. At the beginning of the night, I said she's the variable. Her first time on the national ballot as the presidential nominee, he was the constant. Not in my lifetime, three elections in a row, the same Republican nominee for president. Well, Donald Trump getting fifty percent, fifty one percent right now in Pennsylvania. In twenty twenty, he was a forty nine. In twenty sixteen, he was a forty nine. Trump was the constant.
Speaker 19: Right the question.
Speaker 35: Democrats always said, Trump can't get to fifty in the battleground states, so you have to eliminate the third party candidates. Just get above him, just get above forty nine, get forty nine point five. Well, Trump tonight blew that part up at least where we are right now, because he's above fifty in Pennsylvania, he's above fifty in Michigan, where he was at forty eight.
Speaker 19: Again, and you go back to twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: Forty eight Trump blue walls crumbling, except this.
Speaker 19: Year he grew. He grew, or he's growing.
Speaker 35: Anyway, We don't have the final numbers right now, but he's above fifty there and then in battleground Wisconsin.
Speaker 19: I won't go back and forth again it.
Speaker 1: Again, but well, the thing is is that each one of these stations and TV channels and stuff like that, they all are they all have their own different projections, and for some reason, CNN is just like she could come back with only six percent to go, even though Trump is up by one hundred and ninety thousand fucking votes. I mean, she would, she would need the vast majority of that six percent to pull it out. And you know, like statistically speaking impossible, statistically speaking impossible, but reality speaking, it wasn't impossible last year whenever you saw one hundred and ninety straight votes kicked off for Biden or not last year last election.
Speaker 2: No, but fuck that dude. You hear his energy when he's talking about these other states that it could maybe happen, and then as soon as he got to Pennsylvania, you heard his whole tone drop yep, shift.
Speaker 1: He knew it.
Speaker 3: And this they know.
Speaker 2: They're just not reporting it yet, dude, they're withholding the information.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what's happening.
Speaker 2: This has been live news now for like what fifteen minutes, twenty minutes on their biggest competitors network and they haven't announced it yet.
Speaker 1: You gotta have faith, the faith, the faith, babe.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. They are k faban like a motherfucker right now, just trying to keep that little flicker of hope alive to their hundreds of thousands of viewers for America Happy Trump, Happy this.
Speaker 3: Oh so they're talking the joy thing again.
Speaker 59: Look at them, the people who've been there when no one else believed. Those folks believed Susie was been on this team since so far back. Nobody can remember. Nobody wanted to see Donald Trump, nobody wanted to go talk to him. He was a pariah, and Susie was there. And this team has been there the entire time we sat here. Anderson through a lot of different trials and tribulations literally and two assassination attempts, And so I think he has a right at this point to be a little victorious on the stage and you know, pump his fist and say, you know, damn it, we want be a little happy.
Speaker 14: Take the trial.
Speaker 23: The trials are probably over now, and the questions will the tribulations.
Speaker 60: Be out so can I just say, by the way, like this isn't the outcome I personally wanted. I'm happy with the decision I made not to support him. But you know what, I think Americans are going to accept the results of this. I think we're going to move forward. I don't think we're going to be storming the Capitol and spreading lives about our elections, because that's what you do if you care about democracy.
Speaker 6: I do want to hit on one.
Speaker 1: Sighting your fucking horror mouth. Do you not remember whenever he won in twenty sixteen and Hillary was saying about how they cheated and Russia, Kolude did all this stuff like pop forget.
Speaker 3: Entire FBI investigation on him.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Some people just you know, they have the memory of.
Speaker 3: A gnat so short, so short, Michigan.
Speaker 60: I just don't think that materialized. Also, that a significant portion of the country actually did support the overturning of road that is a fact in it. So I think there was a miss. There was an over emphasis there and not reading the mood that there are other issues that were driving women.
Speaker 57: Well, there are two states that had abortion the initiatives on the ballot today Arizona.
Speaker 8: And about to speak on fix.
Speaker 6: I'm saying that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go States, they were on the ballot.
Speaker 1: All right, let's head on over down to Fox Baby.
Speaker 57: Yeah, the crime of title theft?
Speaker 26: What is that?
Speaker 1: What that means to refreshed that in case it's behind mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 2: Fox NFL.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The advertisements. Yeah, no, that's life.
Speaker 17: Okay, all right, hey, grab more delectables.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a commercial break for him, got you?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well, I mean, shit, dude, as we are rounding that corner, I'm glad he's coming to speak on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be dope. If they announced it while he was on stage.
Speaker 1: That would be I mean, just the fact that he's going up there to talk is he's pretty much understanding. He got this one in the bag.
Speaker 17: At Trump headquarters in West Palm Beach, you see thousands of people waiting and we are about to hear from the forty next president of the United States. He will be forty five and forty seven, and we're waiting for him to join the room and we'll take you there obviously as soon as that gets underway. In the meantime, Grady Trimble is in Michigan. Let's get a quick update just outside of Detroit.
Speaker 1: Hi, Grady, Hey, Martha.
Speaker 61: Yeah, people were getting a little bit hired here, but then the call for Pennsylvania was like a jolt of electricity through this room at the Michigan GOP watch party, and the crowd started chanting USA. They started chanting Trump, Trump, Trump, as it now appears he will be the forty seventh president of the United States. Now, in addition to Trump and the call for him in Pennsylvania, they're also excited about the possibility that Michigan could be the state that tips him over that magic two hundred and seventy number. We're also following a very close Senate race here in Michigan, and they're feeling very confident about that as well. Republican candidate Mike Rodgers looks like he could cruise to victory with the help of former President Trump. Democratic candidate Alissa Slotkin. She went out to her crowd at her watch party at around twelve thirty tonight and told them to.
Speaker 2: Go home and go to sleep.
Speaker 61: Where here they extended this ballroom venue all through the night if they had to, And now it looks like the crowd is fired up as they await former President Trump taking the stage.
Speaker 26: Sanat Okay, Grady, thank you.
Speaker 44: It is really important to point out how big the coattails could be tonight. Think about Bernie Moreno in Ohio. It's start dead in the water against Shared Brown. He wins we have right now at this hour. As Grady mentioned, Mike Rodgers in Michigan is up. Looks like he is getting closer. We haven't made a call there yet. Hovedi in Wisconsin leading right now. Sam Brown in Nevada is closing in on Jackie Rosen. Well, we're talking about historic numbers here. If all of these dominoes fall, you're talking about a Senate that could be fifty four to forty six, fifty five forty five. That wasn't in the cards, that wasn't on anybody's bingo card when you came into a.
Speaker 17: But these candidates have all fought really strong races, and they have all closed in a very strong way. And in fact they were many of them were sort of pulling into plus five plus six in just over the last three weeks. So it's a fascinating part of this story. Hopefully we'll be able to call some more of those soon.
Speaker 44: Former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy says, with these coattails, you could see the House going Republican as well, and that would be a part of this story as well. Let's go out back out to Trace Gallagher on the West Coast with his panel.
Speaker 62: Hey, Trace Brett, thank you, Martha, thank you as well. We've got our panel, Steve Hilton, Jody Armor, Kayla McGee white, and John O.
Speaker 6: Caldwell.
Speaker 62: You're talking to your panel, Brett and Martha, and we were talking to ours, and Kayla McGee white was struck by the whole concept that again Trump was undercounted.
Speaker 19: Kad.
Speaker 22: This is the third consecutive polling miss in a presidential cycle for Donald Trump, and we really need to be asking ourselves why do they keep getting it wrong? And at this point it is a choice. Back in twenty six sixteen, you could argue that you were blindsided, you didn't expect it. You cannot say that anymore. This was predictable from the very start. And I think the reason they keep getting it wrong is because they still don't understand the average Trump voter. They cannot wrap their heads around why so many people support him.
Speaker 17: And it's because for a long time.
Speaker 22: Actually, for the past decade or so, democrats in power didn't think they needed to, and even worse, they didn't want to. They didn't want to have to stoop down to understand the concerns over immigration, over the economy. And guess what, the American people sent a very clear message tonight that you better start paying attention, and you better start paying attention soon.
Speaker 62: We heard a lot of words demographic. I don't know how many times we heard of Steve Hilton. But Gianna, you talk about black voters, black mail voters especially. We heard it again and again tonight, and you think it's worth talking about.
Speaker 6: I think this is a historic night.
Speaker 52: Black men will now those who voted for Trump will be counted as those who help save America from further decline.
Speaker 6: I mean, Kamalah, he has tried.
Speaker 52: Her best to create these accents, like you met Union, remember all of these things that she's done to try to appeal to this community, even going on Oprah Winfrey's talk show or whatever that was, to say, oh, I'll pull out my gun and shoot some one of the tries that come into my house. I mean, this has become nonsensical to the point that. I don't know if we're looking at Medea runs for president or not. I mean, this is outstanding what has hanged with from the black mail perspective, and I hope the Republican Party takes note.
Speaker 62: Yeah, and you talk about young males and younger voters, Jody Armor, you're a law professor at the University of Southern California. You know what young people are geared into. Are you surprised when you see these voter analysis numbers that young voters came out heavy for Donald Trump.
Speaker 57: Yeah, where young voters can sniff out a fraud, they can sniff out somebody who's chameleon like she changes her position according to the prevailing wins.
Speaker 4: They didn't like that.
Speaker 57: Many across the country, young students said, for me, a red line also is mass atrocities, is collective punishment, is what I see going on in the Middle East, and I see US as complicit in So they you know, we're saying, I'm not just in that enthusiastic. Yeah, I'm not going to get out.
Speaker 6: I got fifteen seconds for you, Steve.
Speaker 39: I just think what I see this unfold trace, It is just a massive.
Speaker 62: We got a little sorry, guys, back to you.
Speaker 6: We got Trump coming out.
Speaker 2: Trace no, look at the number. It just changed.
Speaker 44: The Fox News Decision desk can now officially project.
Speaker 26: Oh ship Trump will become let's go resident.
Speaker 11: President.
Speaker 17: Number will be complete with a win in Wisconsin. A statement yes lost.
Speaker 3: Four years twelve seven am.
Speaker 17: In US history, it's in the first Samuel go ahead, sir, late eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: Chugarug check juggle.
Speaker 2: Trum train coming through.
Speaker 17: Absolutely deep respect with the Biden administration.
Speaker 2: All right, how we got to stick around to see Trump speak.
Speaker 17: Areas, particularly with men proving that the strategy that they doubled and tripled down on over the course of the last few months.
Speaker 6: Absolutely not only.
Speaker 8: The President, but also the Senate bro whuse.
Speaker 44: Talking about that right now in the House present Kamala Harris, who entered this race.
Speaker 8: We're kicking ask there too, and let's fucking go.
Speaker 44: They were projecting the possibility of running the table with battleground states.
Speaker 57: Uh.
Speaker 26: David Pluff with the.
Speaker 44: Democratic campaign of Harris campaign, suggested that just yesterday, now it is possible that Donald Trump runs the table with these states and builds on a big landslide electoral win. We don't know where the popular vote is going to finish out. Yes, we do that he will be going back to the White House, and with him, brit Hume, will be a lot of changes because he will have been there once and will know what he wants to do.
Speaker 48: You know, he often accounts for the fact that he had so much turnover in his first terms, in his term as president by the fact that he really know Washington and he was the new to this realm that he had that he had come to win the presidency, and and and he promises us that now he knows. Now he knows whom he wants to hire. Now he wants the kind of people he wants to have around him. A lot of people are saying that means a lot of very experienced people around Washington will be ruled out, and maybe they will. But it's going to be very interesting to see the kind of people he reaches out to and reaches out for in this in the days and weeks ahead as he as he builds his administration.
Speaker 44: Well joined by Kayla mcnanny, Trey Gowdy, and Katie Pavlich. Kayla, you've been a part of the last administration. You've seen all you can see the joy on all these people's faces. Think about the angst and the you know all that this campaign has been through and now there is the prospect of creating what you want to create in a second administration. Your thoughts thirty thousand feet of this.
Speaker 63: Win, indictments, two assassination attempts, and unlikely come from behind victory and history is made tonight. This is a huge moment, particularly because this is a tectonic shift of the Republican Party. If all of this exit polling is true, you now have black voters, Latino voters, young voters coming in a way that we haven't seen the party bring in in a very long time. And that's due to former president now soon to be current President Trump. And I just want to say this as we wait for him to come out. I remember having a conversation with Avanka Trump in twenty sixteen about his remarks, and before he went out to give those remarks, he had speech A and speech be. Speech A was a more boisterous Trumpian speech. Speech Bee was a speech full of unity, and he looked up, Avanka said, saw the faces of crying Hillary voters. He ripped up the boisterous speech and said he wanted to heal the nation, and the first words he said were an appreciation for hill Clinton for her service to our country, and then he said, now it is time for America to bind the wounds of division, and he said we are a party of all races, creeds, and religions. That is more true tonight than it was eight years ago. And I fully expect President Trump right now is maybe ripping up that more boisterous speech and preparing to unite the country.
Speaker 26: It's an amazing message.
Speaker 23: Ope, Kayley's right.
Speaker 29: I hope you're right, and we're going to chance to see here in a minute trek out. He said something on your show the other day about how one of the things that you hope also is they're a little more prepared this time. They've got a great transition team and they're going to need it. And I hope that there are a lot of people who want to go in and be helpful.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 50: Yeah, I think his transition team has done a wonderful job vetting potential candidates. And to Kaylee's point, I think a liberated Donald Trump, he's never going to be all to ballid again.
Speaker 6: This is his last term.
Speaker 50: I think Harold, he will surprise his detractors. I think he will be not anything like what his detractors have.
Speaker 1: I think it's the hair line Jacob, because it's so strange.
Speaker 2: Oh now I feel bad for roasting him. I know this dude, Trey Gowdy. He's the one that was roasting the fuckers in Congress.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm not roasting his character. That's why I said I feel bad for roasting him.
Speaker 2: I didn't recognize him at first. But yo, he's a dog. Oh yeah, yeah, bad for talking shit like he's a homie.
Speaker 1: I mean what we said is probably nothing that he hasn't heard, right.
Speaker 2: I mean I stand by it for the bit, you know, for the roast of it, But like, damn, I didn't realize that that was.
Speaker 17: That guy liberating fast potentially for President Trumpty.
Speaker 64: Will never underestimate the power of unfinished business. This is a president who has caught lightning in a bottle twice, and the second time around. He now has a Maga mandate. He will have a Senate that he could use to push through his cabinet appointees who can work with him on legislation, who could potentially replace a number of justices on the Supreme.
Speaker 5: Court, build a wall.
Speaker 6: He could build a wall.
Speaker 64: He has a working group in Washington, d C.
Speaker 26: See what happens with the House.
Speaker 64: But he also has been working very hard on his transition, get the right people around him. He talks about the lessons he's learned about the first time in the White House. So this is a mandate tonight for him. And I think you should get a lot of credit for doing the work on the ground, going to these states to pull these senate candidates across the line with him.
Speaker 44: What do you think the analysis is going to be? There's going to be a lot of time to digest all of this. We're focused now on what the president incoming president is going to say. What do you think the ANALYSI is going to be on the Democratic Party?
Speaker 26: And what right I say on that?
Speaker 48: Well, I think it's going to be agonizing. I think it's going to take a little while for consensus to form about what the party needs to do next, what it did wrong this time, and.
Speaker 6: It'll be grudging at first.
Speaker 48: One can certainly imagine that the party were smart and shrewd political voices were heeded, that there'd be some major changes in their agenda and their approaching this, And you think of the issue sets that they've tried to run on against this man that failed. They need to reconsider all of that.
Speaker 6: And I think it'll take a while.
Speaker 48: Now our colleague and friend, Mark Halprin, who's been various through this particular cycle, he thinks there's going to be a blood of the street, that people are going to be hysterical.
Speaker 6: I hope not, but it could happen.
Speaker 53: I am really looking forward to reading some of the stories, probably with a lot of anonymous sources amongst Democrats, with the recriminations, and it's going to be fast and furious, and you will have people saying that Joe Biden should have dropped out the day after, not dropped out, but said he was not running for reelection on the day after that mid term in twenty twenty two, and either endorsed her or said let there be a primary and doctor Jill Biden. There will be thoughts about her. And I wonder how chilly that White House is going to be for the next ninety days as they try to figure it out.
Speaker 44: And let me just say that as Vice President of the United States, Kamala Harris will certify the election results on January sixth, a.
Speaker 17: Lot of irony in that moment. Harold your thoughts.
Speaker 29: This is our country is organized and it's a great education. I think for people who had very high passions in this race, they are Democrats who were fervently for Joe Biden.
Speaker 6: He performed poorly during.
Speaker 29: A debate and the party switched to Kamala Harris, and there was genuine excitement I think built over period of time, and some of that excitement was an aversion and almost a dislike and a disdain for Donald Trump. But I hope it's a moment that we can all grow from because if we don't not a selfish parts and way, Democrats won't progress. And I don't think you can fly and soars a great country unless you have both wings working together. And President Trump tonight, I'm going to be interested in that.
Speaker 6: Tone, Kay.
Speaker 29: I was reminded of your words, reminded of what you said as you shared it. I remembered that story, and I hope and prayed for the country tonight that President Trump, who was every right to be joyful, every right to celebrate, We'll give a speech with that tone tonight that in many ways could help him do all the things that he can't paign on in this camp.
Speaker 48: What does this mean for the never Trumpers Republican and the Lincoln Project people and Bill Crystal and people like that, who who exciting? You seem to abandon everything that ever previously believed in order to oppose Donald Trump.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, we'll get to the never Trumpers soon enough. And the hundreds of millions of dollars wasted on them. Look, Donald Trump won this on policy and personality. I don't want to be remember here he is talking about energy independence, manufacturing an economy where everybody is working, no new foreign wars, getting out of the entanglements we currently have, respecting and resourcing law enforcement, border patrol, military, And by the way, friends, we don't get those policies without that personality. What did we hear during the Republican primaries? I went Donald Trump's policies without his personalities. Good luck with that. You don't get this strength, in this resolve, in this toughness. You don't get those policies without that. But I want to say this, it's on this phone that Juma Abdeen placed the call two thirty am on November ninth, twenty sixteen, and on the other line was Secretary of Clinton to concede the race to Donald Trump on my phone. I handed it to him and I said to Vice President elect Mike Pence, make sure Hillary actually concedes. She did, and President Trump was gracious to them too. They came to the luncheon at the Capitol after the inauguration. The Obamas and the Clintons were there. I was there to see it myself, and then something just changed. The Washington Post said let's impeach him at noon, two minutes after he's in augrated. Malania wrote about this in her book, So, Harold, I hear you. I hope everybody can unify, but I got to tell you, my friend, I think it starts with your party and not mine. Fair Enough, they got to they had this guy in a courtroom. He's not an indoor cat. I get it. They have him, and they had him in the courtroom. They have him. Impeach they have him. And whether people think that was justified or not, now was a good time to respect the will of the people. Forget about us the will of the people.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 29: I'm just saying to be a gracious winner, and let's move the country forward.
Speaker 23: I agree, and I know you.
Speaker 6: I'm just that was my only point.
Speaker 18: My point was this winner today. When I talked to him, I really did. He's known for a while he's going to I wrote a piece on foxnews dot com Oxber eleven saying he's going to have a narrow landslide. I think he's felt that for a while, but he wanted to go and earn it.
Speaker 29: And I didn't think that people around him have to be gracious to I think he can be gracious differentestion.
Speaker 44: We can always hope it comes from the Once more, I just want to say how much money was spent on this election? Fifteen point nine billion dollars with a bill B If you spend one thousand dollars only for two thousand, seven hundred and forty years, that would be a billion dollars. It was sixteen times then what has been spent on every race, the presidency, the whole deal. Sixteen billion dollars.
Speaker 23: And here we are check right for every American?
Speaker 6: What did you have?
Speaker 26: Fifty dollars?
Speaker 23: Fifty dollars?
Speaker 17: My presidential race has a medium, you know, you go back to television, cable. This was in some ways a podcast experience of a campaign, and those are free to go on podcasts, and you wonder how much of that we really needed to be spent when there's a lot of ways to reach people. But I think it's really interesting and something we'll be talking about a lot in terms of the reach of these endorsements.
Speaker 26: Were struck by the final and.
Speaker 17: Mosque and the rest of the final ads where he were excellent.
Speaker 44: They talked about making America great again, but then ending with the assassination attempt and that fists in the air, the iconic image and the fight fight, fight, absolutely warrior President.
Speaker 18: It worked.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 48: Toughest son of a gun we ever saw. That was the last note we see in that ad. And I think I think, for whatever you think of the guy, you got to admire that. I mean, has any adversity He's faced. Everything we've seen in other presidencies and other political figures who've gone on through all kinds of trouble are pale in comparison to what he's been put through. Maybe maybe it's time for his enemies to stop it.
Speaker 44: Not only that, but the energy that he has is truly amazing. Is the energizer Bunny. Let's check in with aishah Hausi speaking of the Energizer, Bunny at Trump Headquarters in West Palm. I should this has been a big night all night long. I'm sure it's really getting fever pitched.
Speaker 54: Now, Brett and Martha. A long campaign for the former president, for all of us, the press corps that have been following him around now for more than a year. The crowd would absolutely nuts when Fox News called it here and people were hugging each other, that were high fighting each other, that people were on facetiming. I think they were just couldn't believe it that this happened tonight and they didn't have to wait days and days and days. We are now awaiting the former president to take the podium.
Speaker 55: He is here in.
Speaker 54: The building, as is his running mate now Vice President to elect A.
Speaker 14: JD.
Speaker 2: Vanser backstage.
Speaker 21: We were told they were.
Speaker 54: Going to come out as soon as the election was called, and so now we're just waiting.
Speaker 17: We asked for a two minute warning. I don't know if we're going to get.
Speaker 2: One, but hopefully we will see him soon.
Speaker 54: And so I just want to add a little bit of perspective, just as a Capitol Hill reporter that's been covering the former president for a while. When I came to Congress three years ago, talk privately with many powerful Republics who did not want to see the former president back in Washington, and then to see the legal battles that he went through and Republicans having to stand up for him. And then he went through the primary process, as Kelly and Conway just said, he earned it state by state by state, and then came back to Washington in the spring and went to the RNC and claimed the nomination. This is the greatest comeback that I've ever witnessed personally myself, and so I look forward to seeing what he says to the country here tonight and to his supporters back.
Speaker 26: To you, I should thank you.
Speaker 44: The Harris team is now texting to say Vice President Harris will speak tomorrow and that will be her response to the election results.
Speaker 26: That's all we have.
Speaker 44: From the Harris team, which is really strange. I mean from a PR perspective.
Speaker 53: Well, I also just think it's a shame because I remember when John Carrey did this to George W. Bush in two thousand and four. And you work so hard, and I know that they're disappointed, but you should concede and let your opponent have their election. Night and let them everybody that's there at Trump at Mr A Log, where are they there in Palmbee.
Speaker 6: Here at the convention center at the convention.
Speaker 53: Said like, let them have their moment without anyone, Like I remember Andy Carr had to come in and say, well, yes, we know we won, but we have to wait until John Carrey concedes, and then we all had trapes back in the next morning and wait, and you don't get that moment.
Speaker 17: I don't think it's right.
Speaker 26: And that's not to say there's not going to be a phone call.
Speaker 44: There could be a phone call tonight, but she's not going to speak publicly.
Speaker 53: If there's a phone call, they have to make it public and then nobody needs to hear from her. So if I were her, I would do it tonight.
Speaker 17: I mean, then that hole set up because all the people were already there. Everybody was there, and it does feel like you want to just collect them allay and do it the way to get there.
Speaker 44: They were holding out hope, they were holding out hope that the blue wall could somehow come together, but it's going to be a red wall.
Speaker 53: Ninety minutes before that. I got that text ninety minutes before all of this general. Melly Dillon, the Harris campaign person, said everyone can go to bed and come back tomorrow.
Speaker 18: So she didn't even address her own supporters. We want her to call President Trump. She didn't talk to the people who were assembled there for hours for her. It just seems very ungracious. By the way, ended up being a very bad split screen. You probably couldn't see it and hear it. They're filing out and he's expanding his folks and they're all excited for him. Look, I think that Kamala Harris was a sign of the times, but I think that Trump's a metaphor for the country. And when he says we don't surrender, fight, fight, fight, we get back up, I just think he's I think that's it is the other thing I just want to say. Maybe it's as a Catholic, Maybe it's just as a Trump supporter, Maybe it's just as a human, a flawed human being. We all get second chances in this life. Rarely do we get a second chance as big as this one. And I have got to believe the man that I know and that Kaylee worked with is going to work with a certain alacrity and energy to get things done. Very quickly, what he can do through executive order, what he could do with the Congress, bringing the governors nobody gets a second chance, this being in their lives and just puts it on the shelf like it's a trophy or a gold star. He's going to use that as a platform for good and undo some of these bad policies, and I think do even better. You know, these celebrities, these athletes. He's got job creators and innovators. He's got Elon Musk and Dane. He's got people who make stuff who people say, wow, there's an American success story. And he's going to bring them aboard.
Speaker 44: So Vice President Harris has now encountered what is a govern them Burien curse. It's the failure of the vice president to get to the presidency. Only two have done it, and that is Martin Van Buren in eighteen thirty six and George H. W. Bush in nineteen eighty eight. You know, the question is what the Republican Party looks like now? And Kaylee, it's a multi racial party. To your point, it's right.
Speaker 1: Let's check the other sites just to see if they've also called it too.
Speaker 2: Before he gets up here. I went through a minute ago, and they hadn't on my end. I just exited out because it's like, all right, whatever.
Speaker 1: Google hasn't yet, Uh, Politico has not yet. Oh, CNN has trumpet two sixty five? Okay, New York Times hasn't been two forty eight, and so does Bloomberg.
Speaker 2: So for everybody listening to this the next day or in the future, it is now one am Central Standard time, and it's already been decided. Fox News has reported that it is confirmed that he is now the soon to be reinstated president of the United States, and all these other sources that are saying that they are alive and up to the minute are still contesting results and debating about strategy right now. It's actually pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see what they're saying on CNN. Who has him at two sixty eight or a two sixty five.
Speaker 35: Brother, assuming he wins Alaska, which I think is a pretty safe bet, then you just just look at the map right unlikely to get you know, any of these over here. He might could possibly get an electoral vote out of Maine. But he's leading here, leading here, leading here, and leading there, and he needs two he needs two, so you know, if.
Speaker 19: He gets that one, then that one he's way up. And if he.
Speaker 35: Then now that's where he was. You know when he won, he was at three or four to three oh six. That would be three ten three ten if he sweeps. Just no guarantee he's going to sweep by any means. But he's leading in enough states right now.
Speaker 19: Plus there's a couple.
Speaker 35: Other congressional districts on the board where he could pass. He could could emphasis on could past three hundred and ten electoral votes. You come back to where we are now though, he's just in a commanding position.
Speaker 19: And then let's let's do the map the other.
Speaker 35: Way, okay, which is what gets interesting right this, So this is where this is now read in our count There we go. That gets Donald Trump there. Here's the challenge.
Speaker 19: When you do the math the other way.
Speaker 35: You assume that stays for the Republican. Let's just for the sake of argument, big comeback for the Democrat, Big come back to the Democrat. Democrat holds New Mexico, holds Minnesota.
Speaker 19: Just give upfence.
Speaker 2: He's trying, going into the boss in the office, tells them it's okay to let out the news.
Speaker 35: There's Connecticut, there's New Hampshire. Pop it out. What do you want to pick? You want to go state Well, you can even go state wide. It's not going to happen. But let's say state wide. Right, you do all the main you come back out.
Speaker 19: Where does that get you? Right?
Speaker 35: So, if she wins everything, if she wins everything, the Pennsylvania.
Speaker 19: Again, we're not done until we're done.
Speaker 35: But no, not yet, all right, Pennsylvania in every path she had any reasonable possible paths.
Speaker 19: I feel bad for him to like Pennsylvania. For the vice president, he.
Speaker 2: Has to keep it.
Speaker 19: But you know, there's just looking at and you're saying.
Speaker 14: Do you think they're him going talking no.
Speaker 2: Come back, No, dude, I think there's somebody telling him keep going, keep going, keep keep throwing numbers out, keep reworking the map. Because the head guy at CNN doesn't want to let out the news on this platform just yet, so they're telling him, like, yo, keep it going, stretch it out, stretch it out.
Speaker 3: Like, look at him, he's running around frantic.
Speaker 2: He's like it looks like he just shotgunned five fucking red bulls.
Speaker 3: You're talking strategy, Well what about this and this number?
Speaker 2: And like it's already been understood and decided, the numbers are already in. They have to know that if they are any type of actual, quote unquote mainstream media source, they have to know that. If Fox News knows that they have to and they are telling this guy to just keep it going, brother, keep rolling it until breaking news, we now have the reports, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's kind of like Maddie Ice with the fucking yarn, just going frantic with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this guy's going at it to no avail, Like he knows he's a hamster on a wheel, but this is what he gets paid to do.
Speaker 19: But she is essentially blocked. I'm getting to seven, all.
Speaker 37: Right, by protection because CNN can now project that Kamala Harris will get that one electoral vote from Omaha. Nebraska gives its electoral votes according to congressional districtrection that Donald Trump will get another one of them. Hey, she's up to electoral map. Donald Trump, Now, hey, six electoral votes because we just gave him one from Nebraska's I think first congressional district. Kamala Harris has one hundred and eighty eight because we just gave for one from Nebraska's second congressional district, two hundred and seventy are needed to win.
Speaker 21: Donald Trump needs only.
Speaker 37: Four more electoral votes in order to be the president, Dana.
Speaker 21: I mean Pennsylvania.
Speaker 12: If you look at those numbers, to sixty six to sixty six, four more and you just saw them as a professional, did the path that he uh different paths that he put out checkbox and that for Kamala Harrick, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to miss none of his speech, you know.
Speaker 53: Yeah, Look, I don't know. He's one of the most unpredictable people too. So I think that's why we're all here. And I'm wide awake, and I've been awake.
Speaker 2: I'm almost I.
Speaker 1: Had both of them going that was ahead of I mean.
Speaker 56: That map of where she did not the like completely grade out man, where she never overperformed Biden more than three percent.
Speaker 10: That's just rough.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 65: I think there are two stories here. One is the burden that she faced. And to go back to the very beginning of the night when we did the right track, wrong track. Twenty six percent of the country thinks that that the nation is in the right track. Seventy two percent I think they're in the wrong track, and when it came to the performance of Joe Biden, it was forty one percent to approve to fifty eight percent disapprove. So she had an enormous burden. And you know, people are unhappy with the way forty one approves from this country. For the last four years Biden, she did not called bullshossible for her to succeed in somehow positioning herself as an agent of change and distancing herself from Biden. There's another part of the story that we got to talk about, which is Donald Trump. The fact is that when you go back to January sixth of twenty twenty one to today, it is an extraordinary comeback. He was a pariah when he left town on January twenty it, refused to even go to the inauguration. There was the vast majority of members of his own party wouldn't be seen with him. He you know, over the course of the four years, he proceeds to win himself back into the party declares right after the tremendous defeat of the of the Republicans. There were certainly an unsuccessful showing in the midterms in twenty twenty two, wins a contested primary, and you know, this is his party.
Speaker 19: This is these these voters just a party.
Speaker 12: What It's not just his party now, and that's no, it's his country. I mean again, we have to be careful. We haven't called it yet, but Pennsylvania makes it extremely tough for Kamala Harris. And that's one of the things.
Speaker 17: I mean that the Trump side of this, one of.
Speaker 12: The most extraordinary dynamics that we didn't necessarily see coming, was that there still was a hidden Trump vote. Everybody who even those who are big support orders of Donald Trump, would tell me, well, now it's they're glad and proud. People who are maga are very open about it, and so on and so forth, except.
Speaker 1: All right, Fox, is he up there yet?
Speaker 18: People across the political spectrum, and we give no, We gave very little quarter to how many anti combal of voters are out there. I don't want to hear the words racism, sexism. It's eyesight and hearing. We were listening and watching her, and I'm very worried that we've not talked a lot about how violent people maybe and angry because she lost.
Speaker 17: I mean, I can just imagine thinking about the view and a week or so ago, they were saying, you know, what is wrong with someone who would vote for him? And Joe's corbo saying, you know, we weren't raised like this. Who raised these people? So I can only imagine what tomorrow is going to look like.
Speaker 63: Yeah, you know, I will say when we talk about the view, you know what comes to mind is we mentioned the carnage speech that President Trump gave at his inauguration. In my mind automatically went to the unity speech that Biden gave, and he mentioned unity a half dozen times. But when you think about what we got over four years, there was the garbage comment that didn't come in isolation. There were all kinds of comments that Neanderthal was one of the first words he used to describe those who opposed his COVID edicts, the Mark Cuban comment he was an official surrogate of the Kamala campaign. And for you know, as me and as some of President Donald Trump's tweets have been and people have problems with it, one thing I've challenged Democrats to find is one example of him disparaging the country half of the country, and that's something he has not done. And so I expect you'll hear a unifying tone, and I expect you're going to see a very successful presidency and one untethered maybe from some of the things that were holding him back. What comes to mind is an Oval office meeting that we had where doctor Fauci was urging him not to open the country, and I watched President Trump fight voci riskly saying people are losing their jobs, we must open the country. He wanted to do it sooner than he did. I think that Donald Trump, who goes with his instincts, is going to be a Trump that ultimately leads a very successful country and second term.
Speaker 50: You know, Martha Joe Biden mentioned the word unity more in his inaugural address than any president I think except one. If he's serious about that, he'll pardon Donald Trump. He'll also pardon a sign and then he'll put pressure on Georgia and New York to end this lawfare. If there is any silver lining tonight, it is that lawfare actually helps the person that you are trying to go after. We need a justice system. The lady needs to wear blindfold for a reason. We got to stop this prosecution of our political intemotion.
Speaker 6: I mean literally, he'll be the attorney general.
Speaker 48: Absolutely, we need a really solid attorney general.
Speaker 6: John Ratcliffe, you can do.
Speaker 50: It's all right, John, I apologize sorry.
Speaker 44: There will be a lot of talk about cabinet members, Treasury, secretary, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense. You've got Tom Cotton, Mike Pompeo, you have well.
Speaker 53: You also have a Republican bench. And sometimes you were saying that the Democratic Party is quite old. Right now, there's not a great bench, although there are some especially, but when you take governors out of states, then you leave a hole and then they have to build up that bench back up. But the Republican bench is pretty strong right now.
Speaker 44: You see Doug Bergham and viv A Gramaswami, Steve Wynn and his lovely wife Andrea. So people are are there waiting for the former president. Britt would like to know where he is.
Speaker 6: He's watching us.
Speaker 26: Can we say.
Speaker 44: Tonight, though, Harold, that the melting pot still works, that Hispanics, black Americans, working class Americans, you know, standing up asking what their government is going to do, asking their government to see them and their concerns. That it works, That this is American democracy in our republic.
Speaker 29: The process works, I think as we get a final account of the numbers and the coalition that President Trump won with this time, I think it will be one that will be for the history books. President Bush, I think got forty plus percent of the Hispanic vote, George Bush w Bush, And it looks like President at least the preliminary numbers suggest that. But as much as we talk about the unconventional aspect of this, this was conventional also.
Speaker 6: People believed him.
Speaker 29: He resonated with voters, He resonated with communities, rural communities, urban communities, suburban communities across the country. And I congratulate him tonight. I didn't want him to win, but I congratulate him on his victory and wish him the best for my country. And I can only hope that the concerns that are articulated by my friend, my dear friend, Kelly An, that they're not real. So I hope that my party and my friends, and for that matter, of Republicans alike, that we're all able once we get past the moment here, the twenty four hours of excitement and joy and celebration, to understand that what we're really celebrating is the greatest experiment to have ever come to existence. It will celebrate two hundred and fifty years of its own existence in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 6: So those are my thoughts.
Speaker 4: Brett.
Speaker 17: I'm struck by the issue that of abortion, because it was talked about so much, and it was presented as if you know you're a woman and you are not going to support her, then you, you know, hate all women. They said that husbands, you know, were hateful towards their wives and the women in their lives if they didn't support this candidate. And I think it just goes to show that that kind of you know, manipulating, it doesn't always it doesn't win.
Speaker 18: Narrow casting, narrow casting us based on our gender. I think Kamala Harris was talking to us for the waist down, and I think Donald Trump was talking to us from the waist up as well. That's where my eyes, my ears, my heart, my brain, and my big mouth are. So I mean, you got to talk to the woman in full. It's as if she doesn't know anything about the economy, or she doesn't care about what's going on in Ukraine or Israel with a Ran, or can't do the math on her grocery bill. It's an insult. Of course people care, but we care about many things, just as we are not monolithic in life, are not monolithic thinkers politically. But you know, Martha, something else happened. They put these ballot initiatives on to try to jin up turn it right for the Democrat, and they did that and it kind of backfire. Look at this popular vote and it backfired. The other thing is, if you've got ten abortion ballot initiatives, you can vote your conscience on abortion, and you can vote separately or similarly for president. The presidential race was not a proxy for your position on abortion. By the way, somebody sent me the statistics. Over half a billion dollars spent on ads about abortion. Half a billion dollars in this country. The sixteen billion bread is talking about thirty seven million for pro lifers. The rest was the pro choices. I mean, it's just insane amount of money.
Speaker 44: So we've spent a lot of time talking about markets tonight, and with the betting markets trey. At this point, it's at about sixty six percent. The Republicans hold onto the House as they're ticking down the possibilities, and they look at these coattails with not only the popular vote, but what could be and is shaping up to be an electoral college landslide. Should he control the White House, the Senate, and the House like he did at the beginning at twenty sixteen, the possibilities open to a lot of things.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 50: I was there in twenty sixteen and we had everything but an agenda. That mistake will not be made this time. He will deal with a border, He will deal with tax is coming up. He will There is a plan being formulated by Mike Johnson right now and John thone or John Cornan, or whoever becomes the majority leader. The mistakes of twenty sixteen, I think we were surprised that he won. I'm not saying he was surprised, but others were surprised. The other thing I would remind you Brett when he wanted twenty sixteen. You recall what he said about Hillary Clinton. She's been through enough. There was a lot of pressure to prosecute her. She says she's been through enough. I wish my Democrat friends would say the same thing about him and say enough is enough. Drop the cases in New York and Georgia. Biden shouldn't wait on Donald Trump to end these federal cases. They should be ended by Joe Biden. If you really want unity, then quit using lawfare to divide the country, Quit using the justice system to try to win political races.
Speaker 44: We are still following these sentate races and as we wait for the former president. By the way, there's Nigel Farage there talking in the crowd there, Britt. This is remarkable in that some of these races were not even suspected to be close, expected to be close. Mike Rodgers, he was a long shot at one point against ALYSSA Slockett candidate in Michigan, good Candida candidate, former chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. But Sam Brown was left Essentially he was he was not going to.
Speaker 48: Win, but he was not on anybody's listed likely likely switch.
Speaker 17: Not getting much money or attention.
Speaker 48: And it's but he's a I think he's a competent candidate. Once again we have by the way, there.
Speaker 44: Was Sam Brown right there, forty eight point one to forty seven point two eighty percent in over Jackie Rosen.
Speaker 48: In News are under the candidate quality matters in this cycle, Republicans and the Senate races in particular field in some pretty darn good candidates that gave them a shot in states where Republicans often face an uphill battle, and the fact that you know, it looks like it won't be just a squeaker. There might be a little margin there for Republicans, and the senator's testament to that.
Speaker 44: Let's see what Wisconsin is, guys, can we put up Hobbdy in Wisconsin standing by? There's new Gangridge and calistic Gangridge waiting there.
Speaker 48: With Bill Hemmerty.
Speaker 6: There's Michael Hols.
Speaker 1: Let's see if anybody else is starting to throw the throw in the towel here. Uh, CNN's out of commercial. They still got Trump at sixty six. Bloomberg still hasn't met fucking two forty eight New York Times also to forty eight, Politico at two sixty seven, okay, and Google two forty eight.
Speaker 2: The lag time is insane.
Speaker 1: Dude holding on to hope baby pretty crazy. Yeah. So the numbers as it goes right now, it's the votes for Trump are sixty seven million, nine hundred and sixty two, seven hundred and fourteen, which is fifty one point two percent versus Kamala with her two hundred and fourteen electoral votes with sixty two thousand, or sixty two million, eight hundred and sixty seven thousand and eighty seven votes. So she's uh, yeah, about five million less.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds about right.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, CNN still commercial, No, they're back. Maybe maybe not. No, they're at a commercial.
Speaker 2: Okay. I don't know what they're waiting on for him to come up on stage and talk. I mean shit, I think.
Speaker 5: Trump probably he's coming on stage right now.
Speaker 44: Oh okay, and his wife there all expected to be a big part perhaps in a second administration. You know, the former president had hats made with forty five dash forty seven.
Speaker 26: Yeah, I've been wearing for a while now. It is true, Harrell Ford, he.
Speaker 29: Will he will, He will win the popular boat. He's likely and to win the electoral vote. The Dallas jumped eight hundred points in futures this evening. They give you some excitement around to give you a sense of the excitement that investors have. And again, I think this speech tonight, the tone tonight. I'm just just to be repetitive because I hope the president's watching it, Like you said, Kaylee may be watching us here and there. I hope it's what you said. I hope this is a moment to let the country because we've had enough of We've had enough of enough, and I think whatever happened tonight, I was hopeful that we'd have a decisive win, and it appears that we're going to have a decisive win to give the President not only a chance to begin to deliver, to develop and deliver on a mandate, but to begin the process of healing, which I think is incredibly important and an indispensable part of our tradition.
Speaker 26: Something tells me we may hear some Lee Greenwood, I mean in.
Speaker 17: Lee Greenwood and argoe here we go.
Speaker 44: Let's listen in all right, who will be the forty seventh President of the United States? Donald Jade Trump?
Speaker 1: Okay, that like to me, and I'm as up next to you and per still today Look at Baron bro tallest, fuck this fucking right, godness less. Look at the guy standing next to him, super tiny compared to him.
Speaker 6: From the legs an minisode.
Speaker 14: To the hills and Tennessee.
Speaker 4: Across the plane.
Speaker 48: Now see the sad see he tried down.
Speaker 14: To you Sid and your too, pain.
Speaker 4: Were us cried into every American card.
Speaker 10: That is time we stand se.
Speaker 6: About to be an American? When are these time five dream.
Speaker 66: Forget the past time ain't that to me?
Speaker 4: And I got.
Speaker 66: Next eccu and the been her still today, but it being no down this second godless say.
Speaker 59: American Wa stile, I dream and I get to die.
Speaker 66: Okay, not like to me?
Speaker 4: And I got mixta.
Speaker 6: Next excuse and they been bir still today.
Speaker 35: Let it be to go down.
Speaker 4: I love this said podcast.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much. Wow, well, I want to thank you all very much. This is great. These are our friends. We have thousands of friends in this incredible movement.
Speaker 31: This was a movement like nobody's ever seen before. And frankly, this was I believe the greatest political movement of all time.
Speaker 6: There's ever been anything like this in this country and maybe the other.
Speaker 31: And now it's going to reach a new level of importance because we're going to.
Speaker 6: Help our country heal. We're going to help our country here. We have a country that needs help, and it needs help very badly.
Speaker 31: We're going to fix our borders, we're going to fix everything about our country. And we made history for a reason tonight, and the reason is going to be just that we overcame obstacles that.
Speaker 6: Nobody thought possible.
Speaker 31: And it's now clear that We've achieved the most incredible political They look, what happened is this phraser, But it's a political victory that our country has never seen before, nothing like this. I want to thank the American people for the extraordinary honor of being elected your forty seventh president, and you're forty fifth president. Every citizen, I will fight for you, for your family and your future. Every single day I will be fighting for you, and with every breath in my body, I will not rest until we have delivered the strong, safe, and prosperous America that our children deserve and that you deserve.
Speaker 6: This will truly me the golden age of America. That's what we have to have. This is a magnificent.
Speaker 31: Victory for the American people that will allow.
Speaker 6: Us to make America great again.
Speaker 31: Oh And in addition to having won the battleground states of North Carolina, I love these places, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, we are now winning in Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Alaska, which would result in US carrying at least three hundred and fifteen electoral votes.
Speaker 54: But that.
Speaker 31: But as much easier doing what the networks did or whoever called it, because there was no other path.
Speaker 6: There was no other path to victory. We also have won the popular vote. That was great.
Speaker 31: I thought, thank you, thank you very much, Shack. And now winning the popular vote was very nice, very nice.
Speaker 6: I will tell you. It's a great, a great feeling of love. We have a great feeling of love in this very large room with unbelievable.
Speaker 31: People standing by my side. These people have been incredible. They've made the journey with me, and we're going to make you very happy. We're going to make you very proud of your vote. I hope that you're going to be looking back someday and say that was one of the truly important moments of my life when I voted for this group of people. Beyond the president, this group of great people America has given us an unprecedented and powerful mandate. We have taken back control of the Senate.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's good.
Speaker 9: On the Senate races in Montana, Nevada, Texas, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, the great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, we're all won by.
Speaker 6: The Mega Movement. They helped so much.
Speaker 31: And of those cases, every one of them we worked with the senators. They were tough races and I mean, the number of victories in the Senate was absolutely incredible.
Speaker 6: And we did tell rallies.
Speaker 31: We did tell rallies with each one of them, and sometimes we did two or three, and it was amazing to look at all of those victories. Nobody expected that, nobody, So I just wanted to thank you very much for that. And we have you have some great senators and some great new senators. And it also looks like we'll be keeping control of the House of Representative. And I want to thank Mike Johnson. I think he's doing a terrific job. Terrific job. Also thank my beautiful wife, Milania first lady who has the number one best selling book in the contract.
Speaker 6: Can you believe that?
Speaker 31: Oh, now, she's done a great job, works very hard, works very hard to help people.
Speaker 6: So I just want to thank her. But I want to thank my whole.
Speaker 31: Family, my amazing children, and they are amazing children. Now we all think our children. Everybody here thinks that children are amazing. But that's a good thing when you think they are. But don Eric, Ivanka, Tiffany Baron, Laura, Jared, Jimberly.
Speaker 49: Michael, thank you all, what I help, what I did, My.
Speaker 31: Father in law Victor A is tremendous and we miss very much Malania's mother, Amalia. We miss Amalia, don't we h She would be very happy right now standing on this stage. She'd be so proud. She was a great woman. That one, beautiful inside and out. She was a great woman. I want to be the first to congratulate our great now I can say Vice President elect.
Speaker 6: Of the United States, Ja do Bill.
Speaker 31: And is absolutely remarkable and beautiful wife Ushavez.
Speaker 6: And he is a feisty guy, isn't he. You know I've said go into the enemy camp, and you.
Speaker 31: Know the enemy camp is certain networks, and a lot of people don't like to Sure, do I have to do that?
Speaker 6: He just goes, Okay, which one CNN, MSDNC, He'll say, all right, thank you very much.
Speaker 31: He actually looks like he's still like the only guy I've ever said, he really looks forward to it. And then he just goes, in an absolutely obliterate step, say a couple of words.
Speaker 4: Wow, Well it's the President.
Speaker 67: I appreciate you allowing me to join you on this incredible journey.
Speaker 23: I thank you for the trust that you have placed in me.
Speaker 67: And I think that we just witnessed the greatest political comeback in the history of the United States of America, and under President Trump's leadership, We're never going to stop fighting.
Speaker 6: For you, for your dreams, for the future of your children.
Speaker 67: And after the greatest political comeback in American history, We're going to leave the greatest economic comeback in American history under Donald Trump's leadership.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much.
Speaker 31: He's turned out to be a good choice. I took a little heat at the beginning, but he was I knew the brain was a good one, about as good as it gets. And we love the family, and we're going to have a great four years and we're going to turn our country around, make it something very special. Lost that lost, that little I lost, that little uh, that little thing called special.
Speaker 6: We have to make it.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 6: We're going to make this so great.
Speaker 31: It's gonna it's the greatest country and potentially the greatest.
Speaker 6: Country in the world by far, and right now we're going to just.
Speaker 31: Work very hard to get all of that back. We're going to make it the best it's ever been.
Speaker 6: We can do that.
Speaker 31: We just if we had to wait longer, I don't know. It was going bad, and it was going bad fast. We're gonna have to seal up those borders, and we're gonna have to let people come into our country. We want people to come back in, but we have to we have to let them come back in, but they have to come in legally.
Speaker 6: They have to come in legally.
Speaker 31: Let me also express my tremendous appreciation for Susie and Chris.
Speaker 6: A job you did.
Speaker 31: Susie comes he come here, Come here, Susan. Chris, come here, Chris. Susie likes to stay sort of.
Speaker 6: In the back. Let me tell you the ice baby. We call it the ice gand no, no, Chris, come here, Chris out there. Susie likes to stay in the background. She's not in the background. Give me. This wasn't expected.
Speaker 68: But I just want to thank obviously President Trump for this journey. It was a great one and he's a hell of a candidate and he's going to be a hell of a great forty seventh president. And this team that we had the best team, and of course even my boss Susie Wiles the best.
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you, and thank you. Susan. Look at us shot. I've never seen her be shot before, Susie. They've been they're great. Everybody up here is great. Every buddy up here.
Speaker 31: Is very special. But the Trump, who did you say? Oh, let me tell you we have a new star. A star is born.
Speaker 6: Nylan now he is.
Speaker 31: Now, he's an amazing guy. We were sitting together tonight. You know, he spent two weeks in Philadelphia and different parts of Pennsylvania, Campaignting. You know, he sent the rocket up two weeks ago. And I saw that rocket. I saw it coming down.
Speaker 25: I saw it.
Speaker 6: It was when it left, it was beautiful, shiny white. When it came down, it didn't look so pretty.
Speaker 31: It was going ten thousand miles an hour, and it was burning like hell. I said, what happened to your paint job? He said, We've never made a paint that could we stay in that kind of heat. But I saw it come down and turn around, and it was, you know, it's like twenty two stories so by the way, it looks a little smaller than that, but it's big. And it came down and down, and you saw that fire burning. And I'm saying, only Elon could do this. It must be an Eline.
Speaker 6: And I tell the story. I told it last night. I had a man on the phone. I had the screen muted, no sound.
Speaker 31: I was talking to a very important man happens to be here, and that very important guy.
Speaker 6: One of the most important people.
Speaker 31: And I would say the country actually, but you know, I was president and now it looks like I was going to be maybe president again, so I figured I could ask him to hold. So I asked him to hold, and because especially because you're going to be president again, they hold. So I took the phone down and I'm looking to the screen. I'm seeing this crazy thing that's going around and coming down. It looks like, I said, a crash into the gantry. And I said, oh no, And I said, do me if you might hold him for a couple of them.
Speaker 6: I want to see this. I thought it was a space age movie or something. I put the phone down. I didn't pick it up for forty five minutes, and he was holding.
Speaker 31: But this spaceship came down and I saw those engines firing, and it looked like it was over.
Speaker 6: It was going to smash, and then I saw.
Speaker 31: The fire pour out from the left side and I put it straight and it came down so gently, and then it wrapped those arms around it and it held it and just like you hold you maybe at night, your little baby. And it was a beautiful thing to see. And I called Elan. I said, Elon, was that you?
Speaker 6: He said, yes it was. I said, who else can do that? Can Russia do it?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 6: Can China do it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 31: Can the United States do it? Other than you know, nobody can do that. I said, that's why I love you, Elon.
Speaker 6: That scrap.
Speaker 31: And you know when we had the tragic hurricane Hellene and it hit a particular hit North Carolina, they were really devast at the water. This was a big water, as big as we've ever seen water hurricane. It built lakes out of nothing. Feels became lakes and the danger was unbelievable. And the people from North Carolina came to me and they said, would it be possible, at all possible for you to speak to Elon Musk. We need starlink. I said, what's starlink? It's a form of communication. So I called Elon and I'll tell you what he had. And it was very dangerous.
Speaker 6: People would die, they had no communication.
Speaker 31: All the wires were down. I called Elon Musk. I said, Elon, you have something called starlink?
Speaker 12: Is that right?
Speaker 31: Yes, said what the hell is it? He said, it's a communication system.
Speaker 6: That's very good.
Speaker 31: I said, elon, they need it really really badly in North Carolina.
Speaker 6: Can you get it?
Speaker 31: He had that there so fast, it was incredible, so and it was great. It saved a lot of lives. He saved a lot of lives. But he's the characters. Especial guys are super genius. We have to protect our geniuses. We don't have that many of them. We have to protect to our super geniuses. I want to thank some of the guys. You know we have up here today. The US Open champion, he's fantastic average, slightly longer than me.
Speaker 6: It's a little bit longer than me, just a little bit. Bryson d Chambeau is up here some for us. What happened to? Where is he? Bryson? Oh, he was shut. He's hitting balls. He's on the way. He's hitting balls. Bryson. Oh, look at him.
Speaker 31: He had a great he's got a great career going to great US Open. Bryson, that's a fantastic job. And we also have a Mandana White who has done some job.
Speaker 6: He's a tough guy. So Dana started a UFC and it came to me, do you mind if I use your Nobody wanted to give him my rins because they said.
Speaker 31: It's a rough sport, a little rough, and I helped him out a little bit, and I went and they said, this is the roughest sport I've ever seen. But I began to like it, and he loved it. And nobody's done a better job in sports. And you know, he's a very motivational kind of a guy.
Speaker 6: What he does. He gets these fighters and they really go at it.
Speaker 31: It's become one of the most successful sports enterprises anywhere at any time.
Speaker 6: Doing so well.
Speaker 31: I'd like to ask Danny just to say a couple of words because people love to.
Speaker 6: Hear from him.
Speaker 69: Nobody deserves us more than him, and nobody deserves us more than his family does. This is what happens when the machine comes after you. What you've seen over the last several years, this is what it looks like. Couldn't stop him. He keeps going forward. He doesn't quit. He's the most resilient, hardworking man I've ever met in my life. His family are incredible people. This is karmel, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 6: He deserves this.
Speaker 2: They deserve it as a family.
Speaker 6: I want to thank some.
Speaker 2: People real quick.
Speaker 69: I want to thank the New Boys, Aiden Ross, Theo Vaughan bustled with the boys, and last but not least, the mighty and powerful Joe Rogan.
Speaker 6: And thank you America. Thank you have a good night. That is a piece of work.
Speaker 31: Now he's an amazing He's really an amazing guy. But most of all, I want to thank the minions of hard working Americans across the nation who have always been the heart and soul of this really great movement.
Speaker 6: We've been through so much.
Speaker 31: Together and today you showed up in record numbers to deliver a victory like really, I'd probably like no other. This was something, This was something special, and we're gonna We're gonna pay you back. We're gonna do the best job we're gonna we're gonna turn it around. It's got to be turned around. It's got to be turned around fast, and we're gonna turn it around. We're gonna do it in every way, with so many ways, but we're gonna do it in every way. This will forever be remembered as the day the American people regained control of their country.
Speaker 6: And so I just want to say that on behalf of this great group of people.
Speaker 31: These are hard working people, These are fantastic people.
Speaker 6: And we can add a few names like Robert F. Kennedy Junior.
Speaker 66: He can.
Speaker 6: And he's going to help make America healthy.
Speaker 31: Yeah, and now he's a great guy and he really means that he wants to do some things, and we're going to let him go to it.
Speaker 6: I just said, but Bobby, leave the oil to me. We have more liquid gold, oil and gas.
Speaker 31: We have more liquid gold than any country in the world, more than Saudi Arabia. We have more than Russia. Bobby, stay away from the liquid gold.
Speaker 6: Other than that, go have a good time, Bobby.
Speaker 31: We're going to be paying down debt, We're going to be reducing taxes. We can do things that nobody else can do. Nobody else is going to be able to do it. China doesn't have what we have. Nobody has what we have, But we have the greatest people.
Speaker 6: Also.
Speaker 31: Maybe that's the most important thing this campaign. This campaign has been so historic in so many ways. We've built the biggest, the broadest, the most unified coalition. They've never seen anything like it in all of American history. They've never seen any young and old, men and women, rural and urban, and we had them all helping us tonight.
Speaker 6: When you think, I mean I was looking at it. I was watching it.
Speaker 31: They had some great analysis of the people that voted for us. Nobody's ever seen anything like that. It came from They came from all corners, Union, non Union, African American, Hispanic American, Asian, American, Arab, American, Muslim, American. We had everybody, and it was beautiful. It was a historic realignment, uniting citizens of all backgrounds around a common core of common sense.
Speaker 6: You know, we're the Party of common sense.
Speaker 31: We want to have borders, we want to have security, we want to have things be good, safe, want great education, one a strong and powerful military, and ideally we don't.
Speaker 6: Have to use it.
Speaker 31: You know, we had no wars. Four years, we had no wars except we defeated ISIS. We defeated ISIS in record time.
Speaker 6: But we had no wars.
Speaker 31: They said he will start a war. I'm not going to start I'm going to stop wars. But this is also a massive victory for democracy and for freedom. Together, we're going to unlock America's glorious Yes. Today we're going to achieve the most incredible future for our people.
Speaker 6: Yesterday, as I stood at my last stop on.
Speaker 31: The campaign trail, I'll never be doing a rally again, can you believe it. I think we've done nine hundred rallies approximately from the canoe. Imagine nine hundred, nine hundred and one something, a lot of rallies.
Speaker 6: And it was sad. Everybody was said many people. I said, this is our last rally.
Speaker 31: But now we're going onto something that's far more important because the rallies were used for us to be put in this position where we can really help our country.
Speaker 6: That's what we're going to do. We're going to make our country better than it ever has been.
Speaker 31: And I said that many people have told me that God spared my life for a reason, and that reason was to save our country and to restore America to greatness.
Speaker 6: And now we are going to fulfill that mission. Together. We're going to fulfill that mission.
Speaker 31: The task before us will not be easy, but I will bring every ounce of energy, spirit and fight that I have in my soul to the job that you've entrusted to me.
Speaker 6: This is a great job. There's no job like this. This is the most.
Speaker 31: Important job in the world, just as I did it my first term. We had a great first term, a great, great first term. I will govern by a simple motto. Promises made, Promises kept. We're going to keep our promises. Nothing will stop me from keeping my word to you, the people. We will make America safe, strong, prosperous, powerful and free again. And I'm asking every citizen all across our land to join me in this noble and righteous endeavor.
Speaker 6: That's what it is.
Speaker 31: It's time to put the divisions of the past four years behind us.
Speaker 6: It's time to unite, and we're going to try. We're going to try. We have to try, and it's going to happen. Success will bring us together. I've seen that. I've seen that. I saw that in the first term.
Speaker 31: When we became more and more successful, people started coming together. Success is going to bring us together, and we are going I want to start by all putting America first. We have to put our country first for at least a period of time. We have to fix it, because together we can truly make America great again for all Americans. So I want to just tell you what a great honor this is. I want to thank you. I will not let you down. America's future will be bigger, better, bolder, richer, safer, and stronger than it has ever been before. God bless you, and God bless America.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, all right, wow, uh, we have finally concluded a night and I am stoked that we actually got an answer the night of Nobody thought that was going to happen, no doubt, dude, I mean do I mean, we had to wait five hours for it, but we got it fair enough.
Speaker 3: Fair enough.
Speaker 2: But also I'm kind of glad we did it this wait to compare and contrast all the meats were and all of that that was. This was a fun one, a wild one, and I'm also so fucking tired. Thank you all of you amazing cult members who have stuck with us all the way through to the end here on this live y'all are insane and we love all of you.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that this many people stuck around this whole time, so y'all are some real troopers. And you know what, dude, it just goes to show how important this whole thing was. That you know, we stayed up at least in the Central Time until almost two o'clock in the morning, shooting it the people on the Eastern coast up until three savages and you know, hey, dude, this was one of my favorite, probably the favorite, my favorite time ever being in front of a microphone was this night, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 2: And this is going to be released tomorrow or today, I should say today, right, Yeah, So for anybody who's just listening to all of this, this five hour episode, am I correct? Yes, sir, Well, that's a new record for anybody just listening to this five hour marathon of an episode. And you would like to do something to support this show, and you can't be a part of the Patreon for whatever reason. We understand times are tough and finances are a little tight, especially around the holidays. So if you could do your part to support this endeavor of ours, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shared the lice, suscribe to comment, leave a postleaver, review, shares with your friends and family, shares everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithms these across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Final ladies and gentlemen. While you're at it, go check out Meta Mysteries, Jonathan's other show and give him all the same things, the five stars, the shares, the hearts that loves all the stuff. Go check out Caju and Night the YouTube channel and give me the subscribes and the shares.
Speaker 3: We thank you for everybody's already gone and done.
Speaker 1: So know it's been a long night. When Jacob came up out of the out of the flannel, bro, But you don't want a T shirt on over there, dude.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm gonna be real.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 2: I was running on fumes. That first Energy dream did not go as far as I thought it was gonna, and I was like trying to do things to make myself uncomfortable to like stay alert. I'm I'm running on fumes here.
Speaker 1: Hey all right, Well, hey dude, we can all sleep well and rest well knowing that. I mean, I feel like we're in good hands moving forward. So we'll see how it goes. And uh, for all the people that think that Trump might be hmm, the Antichrist, I guess we'll see about that too.
Speaker 2: So you know that faction is now gonna have a lot more things to say about it. Uh, the Q people will have a lot of things to say about what's happening next, because what wasn't He's supposed to get shot in the head and survive and then win the president something like that. Yeah, ah, Jesus, Okay, so many new things to come, good, Cold Members, So many episodes on the horizon, and we love all of you for coming along on this journey with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a great night. So I guess we'll wrap it up there. Everybody get a little shut eye. I feel like we already, you know, are dumping out the rest of the midnight oil. And that's all right, so.
Speaker 2: Ruby says, grow a little more at peace about it, though. You know, I think all of us have a little sigh of relief as we go to bed tonight.
Speaker 1: So good things, Ruby said, mister Brandon Kroll already writing a script.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see what he says next.
Speaker 1: Oh, good times. All right, Cold Members, We love you, thank you for staying with us all night tonight. And it was a it was a blast to have y'all. And uh, with all of that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the cult of conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan from Jack and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 66: That's so, that's so.
Speaker 54: S