Speaker 1: Joy. What's up, guys? Welcome? What is up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody's doing well. I hope everyone is having agreed and fabulous, fabulous Saturday. But good morning.
Speaker 2: Hm h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good morning guys. The rappening got you evening. I hope everybody is staying safe this afternoon, this evening, my life about every day. What's up, guys, how is everyone doing?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm Maggie stop, Maggie starve?
Speaker 1: When did Ton crazy twin for her si? Mmmmm h forper reason? Yeah, what's up guys? Good morning? Yuh? What's up? What's up? Guys? Good morning. I hope everyone is staying safe this morning, this afternoon, this evening. You know, hm, yuh.
Speaker 4: I mhm.
Speaker 1: H m.
Speaker 2: Dum.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up, Terrible Troy, how you doing, brother, Welcome to the stream. How is everyone doing? How is I have a I have a bone to pick with Nasty Neil, with Neil, I have a bone to pick with Nasty Neil. Last week you were on my Nasty Neale was on my show. You Yeah, I'm doing good. Nasty Hill was on my show. And yesterday he was on Stuttering John's late night show. He was on that he was on Stuttering John's show week after he was on my show. Am I does Stuttering John know that Nasty Neale has been doing a show that he had the person who he attacked. Stuttering John tacked me for no reason, a man top reason.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: Hm, Stuttering John attacked me for no reason. Yeah. You know what. I think that if I wasn't in a good state of mind, I would go and rip off my without your head, sticker off my wall. But I am not. But I didn't because.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 1: M hmm, thank you. You know what the thing is, It's a I've been on the wrestling show, but not been on without your head. I've been on in your head, but not without your head. M yeah, yeah, mm hmmm. Well you're in some way first dabble show and ironically, ironically I'm the worst dabble show. Yeah. If if Carl Carl, like Carl says, oh I'm not a double here's the thing he dabbles instead of in drawing politics. H by the way, yeah, yeah, so the only here's the thing. By the way, if anybody does want to join the discord, there's a discord, throwing the discord, there's length to the domhm yah h yeah, I'm I'm cool Rob Saul, Chris Abels. Here's the thing I'm not so, I'm not cool with Shuey Egar because Suli Egar is just a rip off of Howard. H wait minute, hey what hold on, We've got a problem. So we're only live right now. I we're we're only live on YouTube and d live right now.
Speaker 2: H m hmm.
Speaker 1: We'rewing a live on YouTube and d live alright, love it about Uh? I just real just so, I just hm, yeah, I hope everybody is staying safe. I just realized. So I just realized. So I just realized that I am I'm streaming only on two platform scream.
Speaker 5: Welcome to them, welcome to the verb.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmmmmm mhm h m hmm yum.
Speaker 1: I just realized that I was not live on kick or Twitch O. Yes, m hm.
Speaker 6: M m day m.
Speaker 1: M yeah, Hey what's up, d J. Yeah, just woke up from my a slept all slept until I boy like, yeah, we're not on tweeds or we're not on tweeds or CADC right now because I'm hold uh, I'm sending you a link to this point. It's easy to come on unless it if you want to come on DJ. I know you're a busy person, but I hope everybody that shows up shows up. I hope anyone that is is of following the channel, liking the channel, any of that is. Okay, what's up calling Matt guy and guys and guys. I do have to say this, if you're watching, not watching, I do want to say thank you. Let me grab amp. That's not the right way I wanted. If anybody that does want to attempt there, you go cannot block Matt. H Yeah, have it's up to j Yeah, I can hear you. They can. Yeah, what's up? Brother?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I apologize about last night.
Speaker 4: I know who, I know what to expect from that guy, so I'm not even worried about his ass today. So let's let well, I'll talk to you about that after the stream.
Speaker 1: We we just our own ship right now.
Speaker 4: What's going on with you?
Speaker 1: Man? No, my's just well, I'm waking up. I'm my I got up like twelve or one. Yeah. Yeah, hey, Matt, I sent you a length come on to EBI Marx. I want to talk to you brother since I I but I want to say that number one, I didn't even know that you're hello. Hello, Yeah, hold on yeah, can you hear me? Yeah? I can. You can hear me. M don't any Jake, Yeah, I can hear your brother. I can hear your brother. Okay, but uh so that dude, I shouldn't. Thank god we were backstage. Yeah, thank god we were backstage it cause.
Speaker 4: He probably got your ship took down last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Matt's here. What's up, Matt? Matt? What what's up? Oh? No, I thought I thought approach they can Hey, what's up? Matt's chilling?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 7: What's going on with you?
Speaker 5: Matt?
Speaker 1: This is t J t J. This is Matt. By the way, I followed you again. You follow me on what Twitter? That's awesome? The link that's how it's into the link.
Speaker 7: Oh, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 7: You're not gonna block me again?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 7: For dumb reasons?
Speaker 1: Listen? I got bigger I got bigger fish for fraud than Bobby Nick.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, well you saw I don't know if you saw, but Owen came into my chat last night talking trash.
Speaker 1: Oh Owen really yeah, listen, I'm not the only one that has problems with with Bobby. Okay.
Speaker 7: Oh I wish I would, I wish I wish you guys would stop fighting.
Speaker 1: Listen. I don't have problems Bob. Listen. I just ignored him and Wendy. Hey, Matt, I'm i gotta send you a picture. I did a Bobby.
Speaker 7: You have told me about it last night.
Speaker 1: I turned him. I turned him in Windy and the Lizards, hold on. I'm showing it to you, Okay, sending it to you. Hey, are you at work because he's a hey TJ. Matt's a second shift worker.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: I fucking hate second shift, honestly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's the worst.
Speaker 4: When I was in Virginia, when I was living in Virginia with my girlfriend, I was working at seven eleven doing second shift.
Speaker 1: And that was from two to ten yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 4: And I was only working like me. It was me and like two other people that worked there, and they were on first shift. I was on second shift and seven moms like usually twenty four hours, so I had to lock up at ten o'clock.
Speaker 1: Jeez.
Speaker 4: I had a lot to a few space when they tried to open the door at nine forty five when I was counting my drawer down, I was They're like what I was like, read the damn sip and the sun's closed right now on.
Speaker 1: The on the door. Hey, hey, did you see the picture I just put in? I sent you.
Speaker 7: I'm on my phone right now. Okay, hold on, I might have to back out and they'll come back in. Give me a second hand.
Speaker 1: Hold hold on, I could put it up here. I forgot I could put it here al right. By the way, we're using jibs Eve Maks. Oh great, you hate jib I don't hate him.
Speaker 7: I just hate that he lies about me, and two feet lie about me, and a cupcake lies about me.
Speaker 1: I hate all.
Speaker 7: I hate that they lie and have to talk shit about me when they don't even know who I am.
Speaker 1: Are you monotone? Matt?
Speaker 7: I'm not monotone, Matt.
Speaker 1: That was thinking that you're monotone? Matt. No, no, you said that. I got there was a guy by the monoton mad there is monotone.
Speaker 7: Matt was on the Howard Stern Show, Jake, do you want to do my Do you want you want?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 7: Oh that's cool?
Speaker 1: Is cool. I like Wendy.
Speaker 7: Jake, do you want to do my show tonight with me and Wriggle?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna bring your Bobby and Abby and all them up? Well?
Speaker 8: Abby never did the show. Abby was always in chat. And it could just be us, dude, it could just be you, me and and uh Wriggle if you want, and then maybe Kyoto.
Speaker 1: All right, are are you gonna talk? Are you gonna talking about carbon tubes again?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But that was that.
Speaker 7: We already talked about that. I think this time we're gonna talk about hills and mountains, pills and mountains, No, hills, hills.
Speaker 1: Are we're gonna talk about Sean's addictions pills?
Speaker 7: No, Seawan doesn't have an addiction of pills that we know about.
Speaker 1: So let's not go there, Jake.
Speaker 7: Sorry, let's not do that right now. But but Jake, I'm gonna I'm gonna head out right now. I gotta go to the I'm gonna go to the gym. I just wanted to make sure that we're cool.
Speaker 1: And and because you got so, you gotta go to work soon. I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't. I'm luckily enough, I don't have to work on the weekends, Jake.
Speaker 1: Because it's almost it's like one where you're at.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, but I don't work on the weekends, Dake. Weekends are for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless it's a Sunday.
Speaker 7: Unless it's a Sunday with the Lord's Day.
Speaker 1: Wait. Wait, you did a show on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I had Yeah? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: How do you know you should have jumped in chat, Jake?
Speaker 1: I don't because I didn't want to get a night by Abby.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, dude, please shoot. Okay, we'll talk about this later, Jake. I'm gonna I'm gonna send you the link. I'm gonna stend you to the link for my show tonight. All right, brother, all right, love your brother.
Speaker 7: Alright, I'm a goody TJ. Nice to meet you, brother, Nice to meet you too.
Speaker 6: Man talk to him talking about alright YouTube?
Speaker 1: Hello he's gone. Hello, yeah, man, what's that?
Speaker 7: I'm here?
Speaker 1: Sorry about that? This is I guess what I can. Here's the thing. This is so I was. I was pretty pissed off today. Yeah, pretty pissed off when I got uh got in here, because I realized I was I wasn't on Twitch or I wasn't on kick. Yeah, but you know what, it's fun. It's it's fun, it's it's here's the thing I get like people, I wasn't allowed. I was allowed to only do three platforms. But you know what, God is always good mm hmm, not bad. Right, yeah, But so let me ask you this question. What do you think about the problems we've been You know, here's the thing. This guy, Chris has been a painted my butt for almost eight since twenty seventeen. Yeah, and I'm not like it's I'm sitting over here like worrying that he was gonna try to fight you on a podcast. Yeah, I'm like worried that he's gonna try to attack me because he's over there like trying to get up an army.
Speaker 7: Well, if by chance he happened to one end of him.
Speaker 4: And you don't feel like dealing with him, you just want to have the decision just simply back out of that show and you don't.
Speaker 6: Have to do it.
Speaker 1: Trying. I gotta see I got a pie man. Sorry, you're good man. If you're good fly A j came back last night. I'm sa man, I saw man.
Speaker 4: Me and my girlfriend were hype when we when.
Speaker 1: We got that music took the bell from Becky. Yeah I saw that, man, what h h yeah yeah yeah, but I hope everyone is doing okay. Yeah, but I hope everyone is doing okay today.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's chilling right now.
Speaker 4: It's fucking raining and stuff right over where we're at.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 1: The lightning last night and like, let me stop raining? Yeah what what? So I just want to say this number one don't Yeah, he does a pair of bills.
Speaker 7: Yep, So why wuld function we give him any attention?
Speaker 1: We're giving him any attention.
Speaker 7: H but.
Speaker 6: Hm, My whole thing is.
Speaker 4: He says he doesn't want to He says he's we've got our head chucked up his hat. We got our heads chucked up his asses. But he's steadily talking to you, trying to start ship with you.
Speaker 6: And my whole point is just leave you. I just want him to leave you the funck alone. Like that's my whole point. And I'll stop talking about it. If he needs you to funk alone, it's all right. He doesn't need you or you don't need him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, h yeah, mmmmm. Here's the thing. He messages me, every emails me every time that he wants a link and stuff.
Speaker 4: Mhm mhm, of course, and he wants to start ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, can you hear me out? Yeah yeah, yeah, all right, I think I'm gonna end t J okay huh.
Speaker 4: All right, love you brother, all right, man, talk to you later, you mean, all right, I'll talk about it.