Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: August fifteen, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing that is a calendar. I guess I don't know. It's some sort of calendar, but is it the right thing? Who knows? And do you know where you are when you are at any given time? Not really? But here we are. This is the Ocelly effect and it is back to live. I have been down all week due to lack of internet. Okay, there was no internet. There was a lack of many things, and I lost my internet temporarily. So we're back up and running. It does appear to be healthy. I hope it's broadcasting. Well, I guess I'll have to hear from you guys, but I'm not even gonna look in the live chat. But feel free to go over to Ochelly dot com. If you're hearing this at about eleven minutes after eight pm Eastern Time on the fifteenth day of August twenty twenty five, go over to Ocelli dot com and check out the live chat. Also, you can go over there later even if you're hearing a replay, which I hope to upload. God help me if I can, uh, you know, I hope to upload later and you can always roll the chat back and see the interesting comments, complaints and whatnot. Only a few people have been banned from the Ocelli chat anyway, This is a live, open mic Friday night show. My co host p Pete is with me, and you can be two. How do you do that? The same old phone number, even though I had to change a whole bunch of things here at home base, the same old phone number still applies because that bill was actually paid and sustained. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's it. And I'm not even going to have eyes in my own chat tonight because I'm watching tech and I'm watching production, and I want to make sure this is smooth all the way up till ten pm Eastern, when I'm also hoping and praying it stays smooth for Aaron Phronsie age of transitions. Then at eleven pm Eastern, Uncle the broadcast anyway, be Pete. I doubt we have a lot of live listeners. I'm almost afraid to go look at the stream and see what we got tonight because I was down all week. So this is what happens everybody gives up on you when you're not continuously pumping stuff out. Even though I have a completely free to access and listen to twenty four to seven talk station. Even though I have you know, podcasts out there, a couple hundred at a time, I can't keep them all out there because storage for you know, four thousand podcasts, which would be the entire library, is a little much, a little over my price range generally speaking, and definitely speaking as of late, as things have gotten more and more expensive. So I can't keep four thousand podcasts out there. But I do keep a couple hundred of them out there, and I try to do live stuff on here with replays and even occasionally I drop in a music show, which I'm going to get to this week after I rescheduled with Pierce Redman, who was supposed to record with me on Tuesday, but I had no internet on Tuesday, so I could not reach him or record with him. Hopefully he will reschedule with me very soon. But anyway, I don't know how many people I got listening. I think I'll check that out. But how was your week? You know how mine was? I guess that was yours?
Speaker 1: This was a pretty screwed up week.
Speaker 3: We've been dodging rain for about four or five days. Well yeah, since Monday I was able to get my yard cut, but then it's been rain in the morning, rain in the even rain at night, just showers moving through.
Speaker 4: Moving through.
Speaker 5: So some time to get out.
Speaker 4: There and get started. Is trying to you know, pack stuff.
Speaker 3: Up and head back in for another four hours, so kind of frustrating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fair enough. I'm going to take a look at our live listener count as recorded by the Ocelli dot com stream, which is funny because you know, Apple Radio carries it and a few others do, and it doesn't matter. They show me as like one listener and all this other stuff, or sometimes none because the secondary feed. But right now we have a small number of listeners. I thought maybe nobody would be on there, and greetings or gluten doog to Germany who started about two hours ago on the stream. You were early for the live stuff. But if you're listening now over we are live anyways. So yes, strange week for sure. I don't know about you, but like I said, I'm noticing the changes in the terms of service out there are getting a little weird. And people that don't communicate can seem to do strange things. And how does this world function with so many stupid people in it? That's really my biggest question for the evening. What's what's your thought be?
Speaker 1: People?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, I gave up as humans a long time ago.
Speaker 4: It's it's I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was the line of work that I was in, having to deal with contractors and other engineering firms and state departments and it just municipalities.
Speaker 1: I've gotten to the point where I just sit home.
Speaker 3: And mind my own damned business and not even go anywhere to have to deal with any of these people. I might have it out with the town when I go down and pay my water bill on Monday because of services and cutoffs and things like that.
Speaker 4: So it just get you get tired of dealing with people.
Speaker 2: And again and sense again.
Speaker 1: It's no common sense left anymore.
Speaker 2: Right again, the number call is three one nine five two seven five zero one six if you're hearing us live. But man, you know what's funny is uh I bet you're gonna start to read if you go on the internet somewhere, you're gonna start to read a bunch of people complaining about sudden jumps in their water bills, sudden jumps and other bills. Uh, just as of late. Wonder why that is? Anybody got a clue and nah must be something. Oh, energy prices are supposed to be down. How come everything that seems to be energy and bare bones infrastructure stuff, whether it's electricity or other utilities. How come all that stuff seems to be up? I mean? And also where you're at, Bpede, I don't know. Is the gas price up down? Stable? What's going on?
Speaker 1: It's head and down. It's been going down here.
Speaker 4: It's just over.
Speaker 1: Or just under three dollars.
Speaker 3: It's ho to to eighty something.
Speaker 1: I think, really that's not man, Let me see, let me see.
Speaker 2: I tell you, Oh, all right, maybe you don't do too much looking up because I think it's challenging either your bandwidth or mine because you just broke up pretty bad. But anyway, yeah, I don't look it up. I was just wondering through your observation, because my observation on this mess is outrageous. Everything is up costs wise to me, Gas is something I'm not buying right now though, but home power and all that is definitely up. I might have lost vpe here if I did, be pt, if you can still hear me, just like close down some stuff and just stick with me on the communication. Hopefully we didn't lose anything else. We do appear to still have the live stream rolling, so that connectivity is not at issue. Uh, and we're recording anyway, and the phone line is still up three one nine five two seven five zero one six, So there you have it, and UH you can join in on all of this too. Anyway, back to things I observe. I gotta tell you the strongest thing I observed this week. If you guys don't call in, you're gonna wind up with the nastiest rant that's gonna piss off everybody, especially if be Pete don't come back and give me somebody to talk to here, because Uh, I got bad news for all of you as I sat here with no internet, no news speed, no communication with the outside world, and uh trying to figure things out. Oh, b Pete, are you back?
Speaker 1: I think I'm back. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: It's just a thing popped up said, I've been disconnected.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What happened I think is you didn't have enough bandwidth to do the search you were doing whatever else is going on over there, and the connection, which is something I'm gonna have to be conscious of with everybody from now on.
Speaker 3: Sorry, the bandwidth, because I was, I was through my browser anyway, I've looked.
Speaker 4: It's gap sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Wow, two sixty nine. That's even better. Uh, yeah, don't open up other stuff. I think that that was what interfered with you, believe it or not, even with you using it through the browser. There's a certain amount of pull on your bandwidth through your browser. It should be minimized through the browser. Actually, but you know, what the hell do I know? Anymore? Everything seems to be defying the laws of logic all around me, so why not anyway? So what else was weird about the week besides the rain and the water company doing its thing? I mean, I'm sure there's gonna be other people if they join us, that are going to tell us about the water company and the electric company everything else jacking them up. Gas prices reportedly are down nationally. Uh, they haven't moved much here in Georgia. I don't care what this.
Speaker 1: And you know, they may start creeping up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they may start creeping up because we've got more all day coming up.
Speaker 2: Well, and the other funny thing is this, Yeah, I know, I knew what you meant, but I just dismissed it because I'm, you know, what's messed up. I'm always confused as to those two things, even though I I you know, I had a child born on the real thing. Anyway, the thing that kills me is this. I realized something. When it comes to statistics, and especially government and industry driven statistics, there is a manipulation that goes on here that is so double edged and so funny. It's like the greatest thing. Now, you could figure out a way to apply this sort of formula one way or another, any which way you want, but it all boils down to propaganda. And I'll tell you what I realized. It was about the crime statistics. And you know why, because there's a left wing and a right wing argument about the crime statistics, and they're both simultaneously right and simultaneously wrong, which is the hilarious thing. And this is the problem I have. I see things in this other worldly way that apparently nobody else can figure out. Let me try and explain. Okay, you know how they're doing this takeover of DC DC's a rough city blah blah blah blah blah. Right, yeah, and there are people in right wing media and your typical talk radio and your YouTube guys and everybody all well unified Trump as a hero. This is great. We're finally going to clear up, you know, our national pride because DC is going to be better all this crap, right, And you're supposed to argue on that or against it, and most people argue for it, because you know, who the hell wants? Does anybody want violent crime and nonsense in the streets really if you've got to live in them, you know, so you know, come on, all right, here's the problem. The counterpoint becomes, well, the crime statistics show that it's down. Well, the Democrats not lying to you when he says the crime statistics are down. But here's the manipulation in the crime statistics. You got to work this in multiple directions at once, and it's hard to explain, but the crime statistics indeed are down. In general. They might be rising slightly at the moment, but they always rise a bit with economic pressures. That's really the reality of it. Okay, when times are bad, people start to steal more. It leads to other things. A some people want some more drugs, and because people don't have jobs, there's more drug dealers. Come on common sense. It tends to rot the area wherever that may be, and in a more consolidated place you see it faster, real simple. But here's the thing. You live on the ground there you might see more crime, but they tell you the statistics are down. So you have people on the ground who are going to tell you, hell no, this is freaking the nightmare. Like the stuff I saw in the seventies in New York as a little kid. It was like it was like a war zone in the areas of New York that I was in. Bodies dropping on a daily no problem, all over the place. The murder statistics I read on that seem impossible to me to be that low. Okay, based on my own observations. And there are people that do that, and you know how they do it. They simply obstruct the reports. Okay. I'll give you for example here from a direct observance, I saw let's see one, two, three, four, yes, four criminal actions. It took place in my city in making Georgia right, And I know for a fact that there was theft, there was some level of assault, there was let's see another theft, destruction of property, somebody was injured. Don't know how to classify that. Okay, variety of stuff, but nobody's dead and nothing is on fire. You call up the sheriff's department, they tell you, well, look, you can leave a message, or you can call back at six am. When somebody's here in the time of like say, you know, five o'clock, six o'clock at night, they're telling you call back at six am. So what are you telling me is you got a part time response team for the area of town I live in, which is a high crime area. Now, b pete, what does that do to an area when that becomes known as general practice? And that's not you know, just on Sundays or nothing, And that's not an area that's not populated or funded generally. It's under the sheriff's part. We don't have local PD here, right, and they're telling you there's not regular making PD. No, we're under a sheriff's department. The sheriff's spartman response to to uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how far are you wait?
Speaker 3: How far are you away from the center of the city.
Speaker 2: This is the south side of the freaking city. Oh did say? I'm like, basically, if you look at me on a you can look on a map, but don't do it because I don't want your bandwidth to get messed up. But later on, look at it. You see them on the south side. I mean, you know where I live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just surprised me that you wouldn't be covered by a municipal police department.
Speaker 2: I am not on the outskirts of anything. You know that you've been here right now. There are major highways that run through here. There are central arteries. Hey, all I'm telling you is what I see. I don't know the inside. And even if they did tell me, well we got less man, they're not telling you the truth. So, no matter how many good cops are good sheriffs, you got if crap like that goes on, So what does that do to the people in the neighborhood? It escalates situations because you have I have no peacekeepers here. You're not effectively I mean maybe if you catch them early in the morning, which I gotta be honest with you, most criminals are not up at the crack of dawn to commit a crime. It's just not the way it's done usually, but anyway, breakfast no, I mean, listen, they might go get breakfast. I don't know what they're doing that time of day, but they're usually not knocking stuff over it like you know, breakfast time. Okay, so they're done right, So six am when they're telling you to call back, these people are going to be already at their house. Done. And I'm not talking about you know, somebody stole a candy bar here. I'm talking about you know, crimes that that that total property, you know, in the thousands of dollars. Sometimes people were injured, sometimes they weren't right, and one of them involved a gun, but I don't even care about that. But but it's just call back tomorrow, you know, you have an emergency, and in that case, call one of the ambulance companies. I have never seen this before, but I've heard about it before anyway, So you take this into account, that means that a whole lot of people, by the way, are not going to follow through at six am because whoever robbed their house, their person, stuck them up, raped them, or whatever else. Go to the hospital, maybe you don't want to, or maybe you can't get there and what do you do, well, either you deal with it yourself, or you try to hide or you know something, right, it doesn't get reported as a crime if they didn't wind up filling out the paperwork, or if they lose the paperwork, which by the way, happened to me. But you know, again, I don't want to take things too personally, and not even in these four crimes, am I including myself, because last time that somebody actually probably committed a crime against me directly was maybe twenty twenty four. But anyway, let's leave it alone. I'm not trying to be personal. I'm trying to look at this objectively and again, show you something here. So if you have the discouragement of engagement with anybody who's going to protect and serve, and therefore you don't have the criminal records to produce and say here's crimes committed, here are the statistics, because they don't exist because nobody bothers the report it or screw it, they're not going to help me anyway. Okay, then what do you get? Well, you get people that think they're doing their job and they're not. You get people that think they got police protecting them and they don't. And you have the added benefit of people being able to go on social media say crime is out of control here, whether it is excessive or at a normal amount, or now being encouraged by the lack of service. Now they don't have to leave this in position permanently. They can do it off and on. They can adjust areas. You don't do it in a good neighborhood, You do it in the bad neighborhoods, and then you blame the bad neighborhoods for being bad neighborhoods. See how this double edged thing works. Let me keep explaining this as far as this DC thing goes. In DC, there are rough areas that I'm telling you. You know, you don't want to be walking around in at night, that's for sure. But the idea that they're pushing out through this nonsense of we have problems all around our capital is this. No, you don't. You've got like six overlapping police forces that are manpower overloaded, and people protecting the different you know, politicians properties, they have their own security for there are so many people with badges bumping into each other in our government installations. Do not tell me that there are violent crimes going on you'd have to be mentally challenged to try and pull up a crime with six cops staring at you around these buildings.
Speaker 3: Well, if you listen, if you listen to Chuck Schumer, you know he says, oh it's safe, I can go anywhere.
Speaker 1: Of course he doesn't tell anybody.
Speaker 4: He's got a secret service detail with him.
Speaker 2: But he's got secret service. And even without his secret service, right, he's got so many.
Speaker 4: Walking around in DC.
Speaker 2: But he could he could walk listen, he could walk out of the out of the Congress. You know, he can walk out of the Senate. He can walk down the street anywhere he wants, as far as I mean, I don't know what kind of shape he's in, but he could walk a few blocks. And I guarantee you nothing goes on near there. It does probably look like there is no possible ability of crime. I guarantee you there's no homeless people that are right there, Okay, except accidentally maybe once in a while, you know, somebody didn't get to somebody quick. But homeless people don't want to wander in there. Nobody's gonna try and shoplift in there. You go and try and like you know, pocket something at a seven to eleven, you're probably gonna get six guys with badges on you. It just happened to be there buying hot dogs. I mean, it's ridiculous. That's why it's too funny to me that one of Elon Musk's assistants got, you know, carjacked by a gang of teens, a whole bunch of them, and they arrested two teenagers. Okay, I'm willing to bet it wasn't a carjacking. I'm willing to bet this is one of those things that happens between younger males, because you know, fifteen and sixteen ain't too far from what is I got nineteen twenty. It's not that far. And I was what's happened? Well, you know, when we were allowed when we were allowed to have testosterone bpete. You could go to a freaking move stand or a I don't know anything, name it, sandwich shop, hot dog stand. You could go anywhere. And I mean, maybe it's just me being from the Northeast, but testosterone driven guys getting into fights or starting to talk, you know, trash to each other or actually pissing each other off, and somebody being the one that's going to start throwing their hands was not an uncommon occurrence. It just used to happen, and it was sort of given, as you know the old earth. Well, this is where boys will be boys. They knew we were going to beat the crap out of each other sometimes for no good damn reason. And yeah, you could get an eighteen year old mixed in with a fifteen or sixteen year old because there's the going to the same kind of places, and they're not really that far apart. And yeah, technically speaking, you've got an adult injuring minor if he wins the fight, right, But anyway, all I'm saying is that's a big example. And now there's justification and the nonsense of now there's justification because there's a protest in front of the White House, which obviously brings a criminality. No, this is all a mass manipulation. Do they need police in DC? As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even object to sending the National Guard into some of those areas at all, because they need something. And by the way, they better be well armed. Some of those people definitely are okay, but right around where the government buildings are, right around where the cameras actually take a look at stuff right around where they show you the look at this. This is a place where the senators go and regular people go at bs.
Speaker 1: This is I mean, how could they How could they have guns in that? I mean, this is DC.
Speaker 3: They have rules to say you can't have them. Oh yeah, well, how can anybody have a gun?
Speaker 2: Well? You know, I mean generally speaking, if you are a petty criminal, you might not carry a gun. Petty criminal might not carry a gun. If you have discerned that your life is worthless and everyone else's life around you is worthless, you might want to, I don't know, advance your career by arming yourself. The laws gave me a break, I tell you. How come the you know.
Speaker 1: Well, no, that's what we're told.
Speaker 3: That's what we're told from all these you know, guns rights activists that you know, we need more laws saying that you can we need to ban these guns and make it against.
Speaker 1: The law to have them.
Speaker 4: Well that's the case in DC. Do you realize it's.
Speaker 3: Almost ten years separate got shot twice in the back of DC.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, sure, why not. Look you'll never hear that argument out of me. I gotta tell you because it's stupid. Oh I'm gonna deal crack, but what I'm worried about the guns?
Speaker 4: Stupid?
Speaker 2: If I do.
Speaker 3: It's a proven fact that where people own guns, you have less crime.
Speaker 2: But well, yes and no. But but either way it's irrelevant. Look, if I'm gonna sell smack or crack and I'm not worried about carrying that weight, what is the difference if I have legal or illegal firearm? Really? I mean, you know, what's the old expression in for a penny, in for a pound? I mean, you know it makes sense here makes sense, That's all I'm saying. Makes sense out of it. So anyway, my point is that both of these things work against because they're going to tell you one narrative, Oh, they don't need all this stuff because the crime's not up. That's right, because stuff isn't getting reported in the real bad areas. And hey, besides that, even when it does get reported, what's the attitude. Screw them? They deserve it. I'm telling you, that's really the great American attitude. You know, That's where it's at. So I will never understand the argument back and forth of let's defund the police, let's do the police are not the problem. And here's the other thing, the whole good cops versus bad cops argument. I'll sick of that too, because it's pointless. They both exist, and they're both useful. They're both useful to do what manipulate, squeeze, and actually endanger the public. Both sides of that are useful. Good cops. You give them the idea that they're doing something, and you make sure that they can't. And while you're at it, send the predators into the area where the people don't really matter anyway, because predatory cops, you know those exist. You send them in areas where nobody's going to believe the stories of abuse that the victims tell. Anyway, problem solved. All you gotta do is figure out your logistics and you can send the psychopaths and the boy scouts to the right areas and get all the results you want. And Cherry Pickett, and you want to start telling us that the crime is down because that's politically advantageous. Great, you want to start telling us that the crime is up because that's politically advantageous. Correct, numbers don't really matter and bodycounts don't really matter.
Speaker 1: Now, just look at Chicago there you go.
Speaker 2: But there's another instance. There are parts of Chicago. I'm sure nothing goes on for many reasons, but it'll be brought up all the time, and statistically, look at it. The statistics on Chicago statistics don't look that bad compared to the you know, to the fire alarms that usually get wrong. But I'm not telling you either side is telling you the truth. I'm telling you it's all about manipulating it so that different things can be employed. You know, like there was a good reason why they distributed a whole bunch of hardware to all kinds of police forces all across the United States. And I'm not even the guy who's telling you, Oh, they're getting them ready to rouse you up in FEMA camps. Everybody forgot about that from a few years ago. You noticed that. Hey, listen, we do have Jimmy James on the line, so I want to let him on and let's just see if you can hear the phone calls and I can hear the phone calls and everything else, because again had to reset up internet. Jimmy, before you get on, I just want to tell you that I did see your message. I haven't gotten a chance to respond And there are a couple of people who did make contributions over the past week which I haven't been able to get to respond to because I didn't know where anything was or anything else because I had no w Internet at all, and at certain points I had no power, and at certain points I had no other things. But you know, what are you going to do? It's my readjustment period, I guess. But we are alive tonight, so I'll be happy to take Jimmy James because I know that this is one of the and believe me, the only reason why the Friday show is the first show is because it took me all the way to today to get somebody to install new internet service. And that's what's gone on here. So hopefully it maintains itself and we don't have problems. Let's go to Jimmy unless you got something else you want to throw in on this vped I'm not even done with my explanation, but I want to get people that food for thought that a lot of times when they give you these weird statistics, it's got nothing to do with the real mathematics of the situation. Very much like when we had an oil price that dropped to less than zero, and nobody turned around and told you that the gas price should drop accordingly to that. But when it rises, tell you it does right. Another fascinating thing, you know, I don't even blame Trump for saying that he can cut the cost of something by what was fifteen percent? Why bother to give people the real numbers? They don't understand them anyway, and most need data is fake anyhow, and they either fake it for one purpose or the other. And if you don't like it, you can find another source. It's pointless. Nobody even does the math seriously. And I gotta tell you it's gonna be fun doing this presentation at Lancer. I will not be surprised if somebody doesn't try to jump up on the stage at me, because I'm gonna call a whole roomful of people stupid and justifiably. I haven't really told you about my Lancer presentation. Have I be Peter or did I talk to you off air about that yet? Pepe?
Speaker 6: Briefly?
Speaker 1: All air?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I told you about it's going to be part of my net. Yeah, okay, I'm not I'm not gonna go into it here all together, but I'm gonna be telling a whole room full of people that you need to stop talking about things you don't know what the hell you're talking about. And it's gonna be a little rough either, but there's a lot of them. And I'm pretty much telling every author in the room that mentions certain things in their books, you're liars because you don't know what you're talking about. And I can prove it right here, right now. And that's gonna be my you know, it's almost gonna be like my Daffy Duck moment. You remember the cartoon, Jimmy, I'm getting you. I'm gonna put you on and let you just I want to sit back and be quiet and hear what you have to say. But you remember the Daffy Duck cartoon where bugs Bunny's entertaining, like I don't know, a freaking opera house full of people, and he's all great and everybody loves him and he just does tap dances and it's like stupid, and oh they are great and everything, and they don't like Daffy Duck, right, you know what I'm talking about. Yeah, And then Dappy Duck puts on a devil costume and like you know, eats a whole bunch of like blasting powder and dynamite and then drinks that, like I don't know, a couple of gallons of gasoline and lights a match and drops it down his throat. Boom. He blows up on stage and Bugs Money's like, look, they love you, they're cheering for it, and He's like, yeah it. Problem is I can only do it once. I know I muddled that whole thing. But do you recall this from your childhood?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I think those traumatic moments that they won't allow on TV now.
Speaker 2: They don't let that one on TV anymore.
Speaker 4: Is that part of now it's too violent?
Speaker 2: Is that that's part of the band cartoons now? I mean I understood the ones who are bugs bunyant good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you want to watch the ones.
Speaker 3: That have been banned, you pretty much have to go to YouTube or some of the site don't put them on there.
Speaker 2: You know, years ago I sold a DVD with the band.
Speaker 4: Most of the elmer Fudd stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, I sold a DVD with that band like.
Speaker 7: That, all the elmwer Fud stuff with the guns to cut that out, I mean, none of the Tom and Jerry, the last time I saw Tom and Jerry cartoon on TV, it was cut up so bad you couldn't even.
Speaker 4: Follow the storyline.
Speaker 3: Man, because of all the violence that they cut out. Oh man, it's terrible kids.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Kids today just.
Speaker 4: I'm just glad I'm not raising them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because what they're encouraged to watch is people screaming bloody murder who again don't know what they're talking about about, all kinds of stupid things. And man, anyway, I know, get on point on, I got it. Bbat's older than me, and I think I'm an older man than he is at this point. With that, with that crap, I can't say. I Well, anyway, there used to be this cartoon, I swear to you where Dappy Duck blows himself up, And I think that's what I'm gonna do at Lancer with like half of my myths presentation. I'm gonna really try and get as much caffeine in me beforehand as possible, make sure I'm wired as best I can be. Anybody wants to contribute to me being wired, and that happens to be in Dallas that day, by all means, help out, because the faster I can talk and hit these people in the head with things verbally, the better. I don't know. It might be my last public appearance anywhere. Anyway, let's get to Jimmy James and see what he's got to say. I'm glad that he stuck around, and I also saw that he did message me about a couple of things I think while I had no Internet, so I have not responded to those things. But Jimmy, whatever's on your mind tonight, the floor is yours, my friend.
Speaker 5: Oh uh a test one?
Speaker 4: Two three?
Speaker 5: What's up this?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 8: I hear you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you shouldn't be able to hear yourself.
Speaker 4: I'll just put your.
Speaker 2: I you hear him? Okay, right, yeah, I can hear him.
Speaker 4: I just put a link to your cartoon in the room.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, Okay, great, anyway, Jimmy, go ahead. I'll see what if I can figure out if there's any other echo problems here, Uh you that I didn't fully understand. Sorry, yeh. Try try and run that by me again, Jimmy. Yes, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To be You're pretty clear.
Speaker 2: Now I'm trying to mute my Ah. He hung up. Now it's weird if he doesn't respond quickly. I gotta wait. But if I don't respond quickly, you don't wait.
Speaker 4: There's always a lag.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I don't think he realizes how much of a lag there is on our end sometimes.
Speaker 2: But do you notice that more with him than others? Or is it just me? H?
Speaker 1: I thought it was him.
Speaker 3: But it's it's it's he's had a lot and for five years, so I'm assuming it's his phone. I wonder if he's using voice over IP. I don't know, but we do have an Alex Jones Info.
Speaker 4: War's update.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. What is it?
Speaker 3: Well, the judge signed the order that he's got to uh sending it into receivership. So the Onion who you know, bid on it when they had it up for auction last year, and then they canceled the bid saying that the bid process was faulty. Now it's going into receivership and they will be selling assets.
Speaker 6: And I.
Speaker 4: Didn't realize it, but they got everything.
Speaker 3: They got his studios, his equipment, they even got.
Speaker 1: His name Info Wars.
Speaker 4: And that's why the Onion wanted it. They wanted to turn it into a parody site.
Speaker 3: So now they're thinking they can rebid if it's put out at auction. It just depends on how a receiver wants to do it. If the receiver wants to, he can bust it up piece by piece and break it down that way.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess the onion just wanted the website more than anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But here's the thing. Each if you go into receivership like that, then the business is allowed to continue to run. But all the assets that come in are supposed to be what liquidated and sold off by the person who's in charge or the group in charge of the receivership. Right, I mean that's the basic function of it. But who has the point?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean their responsibility is to take it and sell the assets and apply the money towards the judgment the billion dollars that he owns.
Speaker 2: Right. I somehow doubt that's going to get executed, or they'll start executing it and pause it and stop it and appeal it. Something's gonna go on here, because I've never seen a lawsuit take this long. Once they say, look it's done, here you go. We turned it over, and they put it up for bid, and then they say the bidding process is no good. You know, I don't know what to make of it, except that now he'll have to peel off into his Alex Jones channel, which is technically not part of Input Wars. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's already got another studio set up in the event that they take it and shut him down.
Speaker 2: All right, And instead of selling you know, Alex Jones, Yeah, instead of selling Alex Jones products, they'll sell doctor Jones products, which is technically his dad, who's actually a dentist. I think if I remember right. Anyway, Jimmy's back and so I'm gonna put him back on. He's been back for a couple of minutes, but I want to make sure he got through everything. And you know, if it is I SDN online, it sometimes builds up a little buffer and we'll let it roll. So you should be live, Jimmy.
Speaker 5: Can you hear me now?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: What's up? Is there a lag?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure yet? Yeah, not sure yet. You've always had a lag or a pause before you speak. And I've never been sure if that's you or if that's your phone or what. But it's just always been the thing. Uh, that could be a little column, make a little column be so what if? Yeah? So, what's on? Your mind this week. Let me shut up. You talk.
Speaker 5: Well, that thing that you got, I deceived it to you.
Speaker 2: Did you do about the guy that you want me to have on the show, Well.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess I gave him an invite to do the right back.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't have a chance to respond to it, but I did skim over it because I had about five hundred emails back up from when I was offline. H But I will respond to it and send him a message, just like another guy who actually sent me a message every single day wanting to be on the show. And I don't know why. He's an author of some book and I haven't read the book. But anyway, every day he was writing to me, well I'm offline.
Speaker 5: Well that guy, Philip, it's got that show us written back to I just put you on thered just because I offer told him that offered basically try to get him do your show. But he didn't even bother to right back to hold.
Speaker 2: But how long ago was it?
Speaker 5: Ow like a week ago? I guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, give the time. Sometimes these guys take a little time because they got a lot of emails. I'm not holding it against them. Also, weird thing this might interest you. Uh. An Italian doctor sent a message to Larry Hancock and he's pretty interesting. Let's see, he's the health director at the Uh well, I'm not even gonna try and pronounce with Larry type here because I'm not sure if it's right. Doesn't look right anyway, Uh, population approximately one million in since Okay, he's he's he works at a health authority in in Italy. But anyway, he's done a lot of research on on JFK and Dealey Plaza, and he's been to the Kennedy and the Johnson Presidential Libraries. I mean, it's a hell of a lot more than what you know, most people who live in America have done. And his name is Aldo Mariotto. So I never heard of this guy, and I kind of feel bad. His new book is going to be released in November. I'm giving him a plug actually here. Uh. And he's calling it the Last Supper, which kind of makes me nervous because I'm wondering if it's going to be another one of these Hey, you know what, what's her name? Brown? There? Got it right? You know? Yeah, you know there.
Speaker 5: Would be another merchant all right? That was the other email I sent you, Chuck, was I listened to this and this is unbelievable because this was like a brand new podcast.
Speaker 10: And these people were Now Joan Crawford was at that party.
Speaker 2: Oh Joan Crawford, Yeah, I did see that, right, said joll Crawford.
Speaker 4: All I imagine.
Speaker 5: Having a big old time.
Speaker 2: Well, Jimmy, you know what, let me add to it. Maybe that's where they gave rock huts and aids. What do you think.
Speaker 5: I give them time? She Now, this is where I was thinking that we could do a business, Chuck, like, Hey, Joe Rogan, Hey this other guy, Hey, you don't really know anything and you make yourself look really stupid when you do these shows. You should get some people to know something about para politics to look through this because you're screwing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know what's funny about that is, like say, starting in two thousand and four, somewhere in there, I started writing to all these guys who were doing exactly that before Joe Rogan. You know, Joe Rogan I think was still on Fear Factor or some crap in two thousand and four, which he was better off doing that. I don't like him as a stand up and I think his podcast sucks. I don't know why it's popular anyway, outside of the guest list, which is always top notch. He just recently had Sam Tripoli on. Anyway. Yeah, I was writing to every podcaster that existed from like say, two thousand and four to two thousand and eight, every time they did a JFK show, whether it was Coast to Coast AM or it was Corbett, or it was you know, Jack Blood who I got to know, you know, over time, different people all over the place. I wrote to them, and you know what, every time I corrected them, tried to help their staff, everything else. Pretty much, they were just like, look, why don't you do it yourself? You don't like what we do, do it yourself. It was more friendly than that with some guys like you know, Corbett and Clyde Lewis and you know people like that, where they were like, you know, hey, look I'll even have you on as guest, but since you know so much, why don't you show it? Okay. I was trying to work in the background always and I wanted to even just advise them for nothing.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's that's the trick. You need to put that there's some value and she got a charge. You gotta charge money and show them why it's beneficial, Like I could tear apart. Oh man, that broken podcast, all kinds of them that I've been listening to that, uh well cold War, but mostly sixty politics. I just ye, it's painful listening to some of them. You know how it is. I hear you're playing about it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, but that's that is literally what inspired the creation of the show is I was sick and tired of listening to Oh yeah, that's a great story. Like, okay, you know, I like Jack Blood and you guys, you got to hear him if you were listening to the network a couple of years ago when I produced him for a brief time. He's a great delivery guy on the mic, but does he know a lot about everything? Yeah, everything kind of. But when it came to the JFK stuff, he did a show with some guy who was like a rodeo guy, and there is this weird like I call him the Chauncey Holt clones where it's like I wasn't in the mafia, but I was around the mafia, and I was also around Hollywood and cowboys somehow, and we're the ones who actually did the JFK thing. All right, I summarize it this way because I'm really ready to throw up in my mouth after when when Dank Bar made a business out of it for a couple of years along with Jim Files. Right, mister Sutton over there, who's free from prison and still doesn't have a solid explanation, but anyway, right, and that's crazy. So I was listening to Jack Blood interviewed this guy who claimed to be like some rodeo rider. So all of a sudden the rodeo came to town and killed JFK. And I'm like, I said, I've had it, you know, between this and Judy Baker, I can't stand it no more. You know, it's fan fiction. It's stupid. And I told Chauncey. Chauncey Hilt's daughter got all really angry and agrow at me for a little while because I was like, look, your father's full of crap. And I can tell you why, because.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's she like a no chap sally?
Speaker 2: Well no, back when she was coming at me, I think she was only in her fifties or sixties maybe anyway, Uh, but it was really it was hilarious.
Speaker 5: Oh the other audio.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're saying, but she started. No, what happened is no, no, no, no. This was Chauncey Old's daughter got pissed at me, uh because she was out there, you know, still pushing her father's story and you know he's dead. So I'm like, look, whatever, your father told an interesting story, and that's great and all. And yeah, I guess he was a counterfeiter at some point for somebody, and maybe he did some paintings. He was an artist, and that's all fine and dandy. But he's trying to make him say lamps.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you had just sold those Jfkid pictures, I mean, that would have been cool.
Speaker 9: I don't know why.
Speaker 8: Yeah, these characters and something just came.
Speaker 10: Oh but chuck, you know something that we just we killed in Cradle, don't you what's that? When we called out that character that came off with those revolutionary new tapes.
Speaker 5: Notice how quick.
Speaker 9: That story disappeared when they said, Oh, that's good because there's uh, you know, Committee of Congress opening up, So I guess we'll be subpoena, subpoena me all those Oh my goodness, that story died out quick, but no.
Speaker 5: More Johnson Boy's tapes. That story is dead.
Speaker 2: I think, so, well, look, funny method to my madness when people don't understand why I do certain things. I invited Shane to come to answer and play any tape he wants, and you notice I just kind of, you know, made comments. I was rude. I didn't attack it. I just let it go the way it was going. And it wasn't the you know, hyper clipped up Alex Jones version, right, So it is what it is. And he at first was going to go to Lancer and then did change his mind, and now he's not responding to you know, I'm just just saying there is a method to my madness sometimes, but nobody appreciates.
Speaker 5: Any of that.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, nobody appreciates it. Nobody really. I mean, there's a handful of you guys out there that listen to this show still that actually give a crap about what I say. But I got to tell you, nobody appreciates when I actually depunk something or point you in a good direction. You know, Listen, if I had the money to fund this, I go after this, and nobody listens to me. You know I am at a loss anymore. I mean, it's just what is it? Because I'm only a high school graduate? Okay, no problem. I am going to tell a story and lancer that I'm going to dare these researchers to take a part do it because you can't. And here's the thing. I'm removing suspects from the list for JFK. That's what I'm doing. It's gonna be fun. But I don't know if anybody's gonna want to talk to me after that.
Speaker 5: I'd like to hear that. I'm curious. I've done to hear people, as you may involved from some of my emails for the last year, so that you know, and well, when you get that to it, how many what's the numbers? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: No, I know you see, you see something of what I'm presenting. And I'll tell you what the best thing is that that I'm glad you caught because you are the only listener that understood what it was I was doing. Was the thing with McCord, because that guy is something a lot more than what people have made him out to be. And I get that from my Watergate research. And nobody wanted to hear that. It was like, tell me how the instructor of the black bag job can't do a black bag job. Tell me how that works. That was my beginning premise. But as you well know, there's more to it. This guy is a whole other kind of weird suspect that people have not recognized ignored all the way. Everybody wants to hang on he Howard Hunt and all this disinformation and blah blah blah. Oh look at his dead big conversion to Yeah, you know what, you know, the Saint John Hunt ain't making too much noise anymore. Hunt.
Speaker 5: Believe me, now, I wouldn't imagine so believe that documents come out. Yeah, to take any of that seriously.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. My only failure so far as far as removing one of these hucksters from the equation that I really wanted to remove is Judy Baker. That's the only writer of fan fiction I'd like to see. God that I have not been able to put a good enough then in I'll be satisfied with that. And you know what, nobody's gonna remember my name or my podcast or nothing else. And I don't care if I clear away some of the garbage before I go. I'll be happy seriously when it comes to the deep, the deep research and getting at the truth, not the stuff the government wants to give to you, not the stuff the media wants to get to you. But listen, try and get down to some brass damn tax and evidence. How about we get to something we can prove, and we get to a couple of things that you know, people make assumptions about, and these assumptions are incorrect because even they're loaded, and most research people that are bringing up certain terms and groups and everything, they don't know what they're talking about, I mean at all. It's too funny. So when you take somebody you know giving you all these grand pronouncement pronouncements about whether it's Jeffrey Epstein or it's you know, freaking Lynda Johnson, or it's you know, the weird stuff that happened with Nixon, I mean, you might as well watch that X Men movie where they have Nixon in it, because that's about how real this crap is. I mean, need a comic book. Captain America makes a whole lot more sense than the crap they push down your throat. Take a look at it. For what it is, and stop allowing these people that want to, you know, twist fanciful interesting stories, you know. And I don't even hold this against Oliver Stone, who was obviously lost part of his mind, but not so much that he was gonna accept credit for Rogerstone's work in Congress. But I still find that funny. Jimmy, I'm sorry where she's like you wrote a book saying, well, I mean that's hilarious. You gotta admit, yeah, that was.
Speaker 5: That was pretty atrocious.
Speaker 8: I mean, how in the world can you even make it in Congress? And I know the difference between Oliver Stone and let other.
Speaker 2: I can't you know, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 5: I mean, it was what was that gay Nixon Stone?
Speaker 2: Gay Rogerstone?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh Roger Stone. See she thought he was Roger Stone. How can you not go Oliver Stone?
Speaker 8: Was she not born in this country?
Speaker 4: Did she not watch the cinema? Not?
Speaker 2: You know what it is? She did none of the research. Some staffer just looked up Stone JFK And did a Google search and handed her notes. And that's what happened. I promise you that is exactly what happened.
Speaker 5: And she just I believe you and I'm saying it all over Chuck used to news sights and everything. You could tell they're using AI to write this stuff because it's stupid. Airs.
Speaker 8: It's like, come on, you're so lazy, you can't write two hundred words.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, like I said, we're people putting things, you know, in the future that belong in the past. You like, weird stuff that is clearly you know the AI didn't get it right, guys. Come on, you know.
Speaker 5: I watched the whole thing.
Speaker 8: This really kind of bugs me, Chuck, because I lost an hour of my life on this thing, and I was.
Speaker 2: Really getting pulled in.
Speaker 9: I'm like, oh, this is an amazing spy story.
Speaker 5: But they kept saying the name of this it was off fake. I mean, finally they got to the point where I was like, the stuff I didn't know about and I was like, okay, that's not true. And then I looked it up and it was off fake. They just some jerk told some AI pick up a crazy story involving Blackwater and and a few other names, and boy did it do it. I mean I listened to a bunch of it. I was like, this is shocking, and then I looked it up last thing or word, and it was true. So I don't know what that is. It's a loud to be on YouTube.
Speaker 2: You know what One of the last things I did before my internet got cut off was and there's a guy who has a YouTube channel, Like I don't even remember the guy's name or any I'd see in my history. Anyway, he did this thing where he was trying to connect you ready for this, Remember the the Epstein character that was writing books about JFK in the sixties.
Speaker 11: Oh, you all that.
Speaker 2: Edward j Epstein, Right, It's okay.
Speaker 12: Yeah, the the kind of critic, the kind of critic, right, and you know, we could go into all that and was he a you know, was he a plant?
Speaker 2: What was he? Exactly? Okay, but but forget it. Here's the most messed up thing I saw on YouTube. And I had to I had to write to the guy and be like, do you understand your level of stupidity? He is convoluting that Epstein with Jeffrey Epstein And literally asked him in his like fifteen minutes tirade YouTube video with graphics and all this weird stuff going on, asked, how is it that a guy could write these books? You know, in the sixties and become a billionaire with Victoria's secrets and everything. And he looks like this, and I was like, do you understand the level of stupid you're at or is that the point of this channel? I mean that was my like my opening line. Is it the.
Speaker 5: Horse he came up with that in his mine? I mean, that's as bad as that VP.
Speaker 2: Who is that? Oh my goodness, yeah bp uh?
Speaker 5: Where's bp lumber? That video he toasted with that crazy British guy with his new JFK conspiracies that I have a feeling the deep stink have something to do with where he's got that hair dresser and the guy that ran Hollywood later on as the shooters.
Speaker 8: And this guy used to be considered people used.
Speaker 5: To lip to this guy in the Jeff cake community.
Speaker 2: Who was that.
Speaker 5: Be Pete? Who was that guy's.
Speaker 11: Crap?
Speaker 3: I'll have to go back and look at what I posted. Maybe I can scroll back for enough in the room that link will be there.
Speaker 2: It wasn't the guy who opened to what.
Speaker 3: About I can't scroll back that for.
Speaker 5: It's the it's a British guy with crazy white hair. Uh, yeah, I work it's that nut that wrote the brids the Dark Legacy stuff. Oh my goodness, what a what a two?
Speaker 2: Well, dark Legacy is what they later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the dark of the Brush Family. I think he's the nut that wrote that it was a woman something like that.
Speaker 2: Well, Dark Legacy is there. There is a book called Dark Legacy, and I'm trying to recall what the plot of it was. But I know what the Dark Legacy, uh documentary or alleged documentary is, And that's the JFK to the Bush Connection remake where he tries to you know, pint it on the Bush family. And that's that's John Hanks deal.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Dark Legacy is also, let's see something I could connect to. There's there's some other connection in the Dark Legacy. There's the book. It's got a red cover on it, Dark Legacy. I remember this much about it. I you know what, I probably I didn't commit it to memory because it's garbage, and I try to remove most of the garbage unless it's really like spreading kind of, you know, like if it's infectious garbage, I try to move it from my brain. I really do. So I'm missing this because I don't know. But the other guy who wrote the whole and.
Speaker 5: He pete upset the history and like YouTube and see if I have to say that thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by all means email all this stuff to me because I.
Speaker 3: Okay, I cleared my history on YouTube, and I thought I bookmarked it so I could have it to pull up the link to put in the room so you.
Speaker 1: Could watch it. I don't know anyway, and I can't find it.
Speaker 2: Well, no worries. Somebody will find it, I'm sure. And by the way, you can always email me. And uh, even though this week I didn't get back here. Uh, normally I do as fast as I can. Sometimes takes a couple of days. Blind jfk researcher at gmail dot com, which, oddly enough, I think I have to give my email addressed to Larry again. I don't know why he keeps losing it, but he'll He'll be back on the show soon too. Also, just before I forget, I will be talking to Pierce Redmon again. We might have two interesting shows to present this week if I can keep I was supposed to record with him last Tuesday and he was gonna be the centerpiece of my plan for the whole week that I ended up having nothing except this show. Now and it's about, let's see, sixteen minutes after nine pm Eastern. So Jimmy, what I'm gonna do is put you on hold briefly, and I'm gonna hope that some other people are gonna call in, but if not, we're gonna talk to you some more and anybody else wants to join. Like I said, three one nine five two seven five zero one six, I just want to make sure that I insert at least a you know, a spot break here, uh during the show, because I know most of these skipped the ones at the end, So I'm gonna put one in here, and uh, you know, it is what it is. And we'll be doing this all the way up to two one pm Eastern, at which time the Age of Transition will begin. Somewhere around there. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call for the network for the show, get involved on the air, uncle the broadcast will take calls. I don't know if the Age of Transitions will, probably not, but anyway, the number again, three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And at least, thank god, we got Jimmy on tonight be PiZZ so we got to test the phone, right, Yeah, that was good. Anyway, anything you want to say before we take a little break.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going through my history now. I thought I had cleared it.
Speaker 3: I'm going through just to see if I can find that link for Jimmy and find out who this guy is.
Speaker 4: I can't remember his name. Saved my life.
Speaker 2: Well, see if you beginning, remember I always love to bring up the wackiest of the wacky. Why not? But another guy, Russ Baker, uh did the because he mentioned, oh he did a whole book about the Bush family, and Russ Baker has the best book on the Bush family. Really. His only major error is trying to stick George HW. Bush in Dealey Plaza and pin the Kennedy assassination on them, for God's sake. But the rest of the book is actually a pretty good, you know, attack against the rest of the Bush family with provable and backable items in it. You know, the whole thing with Prescott Bush and what happened and blah blah, and some of the shady history with w and what he really had in his past and his you know, skeletons in his closet and stuff like that. I kind of think is good but then he goes into this ridiculousness of trying. And this guy, by the way, is going to be at Lancer this year against my objection. So him and I'll be face to face once more. And we had a weird thing the one year, be Peat, I think you were off doing something else and he just walked up to me in the empty book store, just hitting me. It kind of just was like, Hi, I'm Russ Baker. I'm like, yeah, I know, stared at me for a minute and walked away. Another year that I was there with him, he gave me a stink eye and left. But you know, what can you do? I mean, I guess I actually had a shirt out there showing that this is not George H. W. Bush and Dealey Plaza, and maybe that's a pisted him off. I don't know. Maybe it's the many times that I've been on the air saying bad work, Brownie. What can I say? Anyway, be Pete, We'll be back after a quick break and uh finish up this Friday night open mic and uh maybe you'll come up with that guy's name or who knows what else, and who knows what else will happened? Three one nine five, two seven, five zero one six. If you're hearing us about twenty minutes after nine pm E on the fifteenth day of August twenty twenty five, then we're live. Otherwise, you know what, you gotta have a time machine to call in. So there you go. We're live on a Friday night, and hopefully you'll join us, and if not, keep listening. This might get more interesting. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six The Ocelli Effect Open Mic Friday Night. We'll be back with my coach. Do you like history?
Speaker 13: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led.
Speaker 2: Up to this.
Speaker 13: Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swantz.
Speaker 1: Revelation through Calm.
Speaker 11: Sage dot Com radio network.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, call it the truth about the Jafay assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 6: Judy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons.
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 9: But okay, Oswald was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now has a.
Speaker 3: Real effort on the day of pay assassination.
Speaker 8: Book into claim.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Vary Baker in her own words.
Speaker 14: Information The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear wi warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 2: For more information, The War State dot Com.
Speaker 15: Dot com radio, thunder roll of brass, l boons, Beast that smash fire flows through everything, Mettle soul unleashed.
Speaker 2: The pain, change.
Speaker 16: Easy, Ignite, the fighting, rut killer bullsructing, the rhythms, the light.
Speaker 14: In the black.
Speaker 11: No, No, this is James Corby at quarter Report dot com and you're listening to the Affect dot Com.
Speaker 17: Shot like like like, cant like and pernet.
Speaker 13: Revelation through conversation Oh chilly dot com, get ready, get ready for.
Speaker 2: Anyway? Thirty four minutes left here to the Okeli effect open mic a Friday night. Uh, you can join in. You the listener right now if you're hearing us at about twenty seven minutes past nine pm Eastern on the fifteenth day of August twenty twenty five, allegedly according to I think we call a calendar, and yeah, we're live three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And didn't expect to be live necessarily because I've been down all week, But here we are back again on a Friday night. Jimmy James is on the line, and you could be too, Like I said, three five zero one six, repeat anything you want to add before I add. Jimmy back in and just kind of lean back and hear what else he's got on his mind. I like picking his brain. Actually, no, My only question.
Speaker 1: Is, Jimmy, was the was the video that I posted in the room. Was that concerning JFK or was a concerning water game?
Speaker 2: Let's see, there we go. He should be back on it.
Speaker 5: Uh, he was concerning the JFK papers. But I do have a feeling like this guy have something to do with Watergate, like you said, and he also, I remembered something else crazy he was saying.
Speaker 8: Hepe he brought in aliens.
Speaker 5: He said that, uh, JFK and Marilyn Monroe were looking at UFOs and blah blah blah mamba that that was part of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's throwing Majestic in with this.
Speaker 5: He said that the reason stoodn't for the death of JFK was space sailings and UFOs.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I'll tell you it hurts my head.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 2: I heard when I was a kid, and I do mean when I was a kid. I was listening around the twenty fifth anniversary and this one guy got on the air, and this is back when not everybody in the world seemed to be smoking or eating weed. You could tell this dude had been smoking, and he was just like, you know, man, the reason why JFK was killed is none of this stuff you're talking about. And the host was like, really, tell me what it was. It was because he was smoking pot in the White House man with Malon Minue and Mary Meyer, and you know what, he was going to reveal aliens to the whole world. So they had to kill him, and they hung up on the guy and didn't comment again. And I liked that host. I don't even remember his name now because geez, that was thirty five years ago. Thirty five more than thirty five years ago. Now when I was.
Speaker 4: Gay, I think I found it.
Speaker 2: He found it.
Speaker 1: Jimmy was this was?
Speaker 19: I think so?
Speaker 1: Jimmy?
Speaker 3: Was this the one that had Daniel Sheen discussing the Pentagon papers?
Speaker 4: He was one of the Pentagon paper and lawyers.
Speaker 5: There you go, Yeah, yeah, I knew what I said. She Yeah, I mean something like that.
Speaker 1: All right, A link in the room.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna dare to go look in the room and see if I can grab it. Oh you know what else?
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I dare you.
Speaker 2: You know what else?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Jimmy, a few a few weeks ago or either a week ago or two weeks, I don't know. It seems like a long time ago now, you sent tried to send me a clip, and I didn't want to play it because again I was having troubles with you know, you can't play copy right and stuff and and uh not even on YouTube because I'm not on YouTube anymore. But you sent me a clip. Was it from this.
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I just that clip, I said, chip was left over Richard. Next they talking about something.
Speaker 2: Uh, okay, it's like two minute clip or something. Is that like from the tapes?
Speaker 5: No, this is from an interview. Oh. They asked him out why South Vietnam fell and what it has happened. I'm here, we told you what truth?
Speaker 2: Well hell no, mm, well tell you what. I'm gonna mute you for a second and see what happens if I try to play this video. Hold on, so hopefully I'll bring you back though, don't worry. Uh, let's see if we can play this audio and if it actually works. Come on now, I'm hitting the link.
Speaker 18: Okay, So I'd not like to bring in constitutional attorney lawyer Daniel Shean, a civil rights lawyer with a great background running back fifty years who spent a lot of time investigating the crimes of the CIA exposed during Watergate and the Church Commission.
Speaker 1: Danny, what comes out.
Speaker 18: Of your I admit it would have to be a very brief analysis of the voluminous documents that have been revealed this week in the JFK document's archive. Have you been able to reach any conclusions?
Speaker 19: I initially started going through them sort of one at a time, and as you know, that they're not identified, there's no designation.
Speaker 6: Of what the content of the document is. They just have these peculiar code that they're coded by.
Speaker 19: So I started going through them, and I started noticing, you know, things that I hadn't known about, particularly before. You know, that the details of different people that they investigated that they found were less than totally loyal to the country, and all those things in the fact that they were you know, surprise, surprise, wire tapping the embassy, the Russian embassy, you know, in Mexico City, and things like that that I.
Speaker 6: Would have assumed to be true anyhow.
Speaker 19: But as of right now, we're putting the documents into an AI system so that we can monitor them. We can put them up in text and then search the texts, you know. And so there's a few things that I'm focusing on. I'm trying to I know, some certain gates and names that I want to pull out of there.
Speaker 18: I'm talking to you in the context that you've been very outspoken publicly previously about your view that JFK was the victim of a conspiracy that essentially that the president was murdered in a cute atar, and you think that there were people in the CIA who were principally responsible for that cud atar. Is there anything in the documents you've seen to date that substantiates that or supports that conclusion.
Speaker 19: I've only looked at personally the first you know, one hundred or so that I've actually read, and you know, and there are a lot of them are on a deeper background. But I know what I know from having talked to people that were directly involved. As you know, we interviewed Santos Trafficanti. You know who put together the assassination team to Kilphy del Castro, which is the team that actually killed the president.
Speaker 6: We know that. You know that I know who was on the team that did it. You know I've also.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I know who this guy is. This is Daniel Shann It's exactly who you were talking about. This is the other controversial figure from last year's Lancer conference, by the way, what he Hey, look, I'll give you one quick lynch pin that has never made any sense to me. And I've kept my mouth shut about this for years because I'm waiting, and I've waited thirty five years for somebody to use their brain. Actually, wait, let me think about that. We wait thirty No, I waited, yeah, thirty five years, right, since I'm like eighteen years old for somebody to use the brain about this whole Castro And you know, oh, well, they sent the mob to kill Castro, so they would have sent the mob to kill Kennedy. I'm not gonna spoil all of what I'm going to present this year, but I'm gonna give you a hint. Yeah, they would send guys like this maybe to kill Castro because Trafficante Marcello, I don't care Gotti, all these guys. This is not the A Team. Whether you think it is or not, you don't get it. And truthfully, with the larger true organization didn't give a crap about losing Cuba businesses come and go, they get busted, they get busted out by the FEDS or whoever. That is just part of the game. And if you think globally, it was a small island that yeah, produced some money for a little bit, but that's it. And when it was done, it was done.
Speaker 6: So what.
Speaker 2: They didn't send the A team in here's the trick. You know, these guys' names. That's how you know they're not that powerful. Stupid. I can't stand it anymore, and I don't care who do the bulls and who they were the commissioned They are the American franchise of the lower echelon. Let me ask you a question. You the listener, forget forget BP or Jimmy James is on the line right now. But they know this is true. It doesn't sound pleasant, it's gonna sound a little ugly. But here's the thing. You know, when we've had wars, we've slapped rifles in young men's hands and sent them, after a short training, into war zones. You know why because they serve a purpose on the ground, and then the people that command them serve other purposes and blah blah. Anyway, ask an infantry man how the army actually works. He's got his perspective, that's for sure. But does he understand the strategy, the exit strategy? Does he understand how to win the war? Is he the control? No, he's not, and neither is his captains, and neither are the guys on the ground. When you see these bosses and these alleged mafia people, which you know and mafia is also a made up thing, and it's you know, possibly wooted. Nobody actually knows where the word mafia truly came from. The etymology is questionable. What you mean to tell me that these guys that you see getting busted, being arrogant, whatever else, you really think that's who they would send to take out the president? You only kill somebody in public to make a point, by the way, you think the mob would be involved in that? Really really myopic thinking. It's dumb. And then she an. I listened to about five minutes of his presentation and I had to walk out of the room. I had to because he may be a lawyer and he may know the Constitution or whatever it is. The claiming he knows, I don't know. I'll grant him that. But this guy who is saying that he's throwing these documents into the AI, I've seen these results already. It's a mess. None of these AIS can get these documents straight. They can't even train him to get the kryptonyms right. That's what I've seen so far. Not to they open source stuff either, but the high priced crap that somebody put money into. You have to build an AI to do this specifically because there are nuances in these documents that really don't follow a standard logic. You have to adjust the logic and the AI. So any tool you're gonna try and use on it right now, it's not gonna work right. And also the guy reveals himself right there, Well, these documents are not marked with they're are you kidding me? Do you know what it was like to have to search for this stuff before? Yes, you do, because you did it. And still you don't realize that these things are actually marked and there is a logical marking to them. They're not logically posted, so you have to reorganize the menu. These guys hurt my head again. I graduated from a crap high school in New Jersey, and people that are supposed to be smarter than me and think they're above me make the dumbest mistakes when it comes to you know, here's my expertise, and people take them seriously because he's a lawyer, he did something before. Whatever. Anyway, it hurts my head. VP. Should I play were of this guy just to get more of his stuff? Or should I bring Jimmy back on? Or what do you think?
Speaker 1: Well? Calls yours I mean, if you want to play more of them.
Speaker 3: It's my biggest argument against him is, you know, I can I can see them getting a team together to go down and take out Castro. That's one thing, But taking out the president downtown Dallas is something totally different. And I would think the people that were in charge of that would make damn sure that anybody that was on that team with somebody that had complete control over And if you start bringing in bid actors from the from the Mob, you don't have control over those people. So I think that's the difference between the two. The Mob had a vested interest in Cuba, it would have been nice. Yeah, they could put some guys together and send them down there to do that. But they're not going to use the exact same team to go in after the president.
Speaker 9: It's just not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because a guy literally, you know, Cuba, it's like controlling half an island. That is worth setting in some people to go do. And yeah, also it gives you, you know, yet again another opportunity where the US government has made deals with organized crime to get things done several times outside of the jfk assassination. I mean, look, world War two, and this was always like a family like kind of like, you know, one of those family legends, which later on turned out to be true because I heard about this when I was a little kid. That you know, the guy who has the same first and middle name as me, that he chose anyway, but was born Salvator Lacarnia, better known to history as Lucky Luciano, several times helped out the US government with the invasion of Sicily, with the protection of the ports, okay, because they were worried about German saboteurs. And it's not just you know, some proposal that maybe they get. No, they actually did the work and got it done because they were in place already. It's just practical. Look who had security over the ports in New York City in nineteen forty whatever. Who had it? The Italians. So they went to the people who already had control and intelligence on the ground. It's a practical decision. And this is how they transmuted, you know, transferred his sentence from with Dana Mora to freaking let him go back to Italy. You know, a deal was made. He put out the word and again it was it was like Sicily, listen, you want to you want to fight for the fascists, or or you want to deal with us after you try and fight the Americans that are coming in. These guys gave it up so that they could stage on Sicily, like every freaking army that decided to invade Rome did. Hello, it's a practical decision. Why did they do that? Because the organization that existed before the fabricated nation of Italy, before the fascism. And to be honest with you, if you think Jesus Christ walked the earth, that organization existed before that. So how deep were the roots in Sicily? Even though they were conquered over and over again? Nobody held it. Even Mussolini tried to smash the mobb he couldn't get it done.
Speaker 6: So what do you do?
Speaker 2: You go to the guys who go, look, you want to piss us off and fight the Americans? Give it up when they come in. Let them have they waltzed into Sicily? Take a look at it. The ally forces waltzed into Sicily because they made a deal with organized crime. It's very simple, and there are many examples of this. Now it's not always patriotic, and you know, and lovely sometimes it's money making and sometimes it's maybe you know, funding some off the books crap that the CIA is pulling. But you know, it's still business and it's still a favor. Now you're owed by a government, isn't it. And like I said, if you've existed for a couple thousand years in one form or another, you do have to adapt and work with the new kids on the block as they come up, including America, which has only been around for a couple hundred years. Get it. I don't understand why people do this whole thing. They got the Hollywood fixation. Christ Anyway, I give up. But this guy she had is too funny because I watched him do a presentation and everybody's oh she had like they were in all the guy who was involved with the Pentagon papers. And I listened to like five minutes of his JFK stuff, and I was just like, I'm done. I mean, you gotta work hard to lose me in five minutes usually, I mean, unless you're gonna, you know, do something crazy. Anyway, I'll just leave it at that. VPT. You got anything you want to add, No, bring Jimmie back, then do what he's got to say. No, absolutely, I want to bring Jimmy back. And also we got a caller from Florida, so I'll bring Jimmy back first, which is unusual. Usually I bring in the new caller first, but I did promise Jimmy first, and then I wound up talking for a minute because I can't stand this stupidity anymore. I'm you know what, if this show only survives a little while longer, I have no alternative but to take the gloves off anymore with people being stupid. I'm done. Even if I invite a guest on here, I am liable to rip into them when they start ripping out stupid stuff because I can't take it anymore. I can't. I've tried to be tolerant. I've tried to be patient. I've tried to explain things. I've tried to say, well, counterpoint, you must understand that this doesn't make sense because of this, or that they don't listen, they don't care. They continue on with their fan fiction and crap. You want that, you can get it from somewhere. I'm sure there's documentaries on Netflix that have some of that crap in it because they're fake documentaries. Read the fine print. I'm sure it's on some of the other streaming services as well. And there is plenty of garbage on YouTube. Plenty of garbage on YouTube. I'm not gonna mentioning names anyway. Here's Jimmy. Jimmy. Why was she?
Speaker 5: Guys would and went on with that man about the mob because if you went forward more, the man discredits himself. Funny enough, as I said, discussing aliens as being the reason for the assassination, that was, you weren't even the crazy part yet.
Speaker 2: Somebody gotta give me time, markers. That was even at the crazy part.
Speaker 4: Do you know where it is?
Speaker 5: Later? Like probably if you sat the crator, I don't know. He starts talking about space aliens, mail in thero UFOs.
Speaker 2: I told you this. Hold on, hold on on about the mob.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, hold.
Speaker 2: Hold on, stop here, maybe this is it. Wait.
Speaker 6: Just like Ross Perot said to me one time when we were working together.
Speaker 19: He said, you know, as long as these people are still in operationation, no man can really call himself president.
Speaker 6: That's what That's what Ross said to me.
Speaker 19: When we went after the off the shelf enterprise in the Iran contract case. You know, we went after them because Theodore Shackley, who was the head of covert operations for the CIA, hand picked by George H. W. Bush, you know, when he was the director of the CIA, you know, was was the guy who ran assassination programs around the world.
Speaker 6: Uh. And this this was an extraordinarily dangerous guy and we knew it. Uh.
Speaker 19: But Ross Perot went after him, and is the guy that I got to go to talk to Bill Webster, the head of the FBI, to initiate the criminal investigation of the Office Shelf enterprise of Colonel North.
Speaker 18: There are a lot of conspiracies that the establishment in America is very dismissive of. One of them courses the idea that JFK was murdered in a conspiracy. The other, and I know you've taken a very close interest in this through your new Paradigm Institute Washington, did see. The other is the UFO issue, the idea that the United States is involved in a secret program of retrieval and reverse engineering of non human technology. A lot of people just laugh and scoff at that idea. But I will ask you this way, do you think there is a connection between that UAP conspiracy so called and the death.
Speaker 6: Of jfk Absolutely, but it's not what people think.
Speaker 19: People just think that because they've gotten word that Kennedy asked for a briefing on the UFO issue, that that sort of got him killed because it was the deepest, darkest secret.
Speaker 6: Which it is.
Speaker 19: But the reality is tangentially related because what happened is when John F. Kennedy and Kida Khrushchev, we're having the secret exchange of these eighteen.
Speaker 6: Letters that Norman Cousins was carrying back and forth.
Speaker 19: Between two of them in which they were agreeing to start to dissemble their war heads and destroy them. That what they'd agreed to do is to replace the economic impact of stopping the Cold War, in stopping the massive investments in nuclear weaponry. That they agreed that they were going to have a joint space program, Kennedy and kruse Chef, they were going to have a joint Soviet American space program exploring outer space.
Speaker 6: And what Kennedy did is on June fifth of nineteen sixty.
Speaker 19: Three, he reached out to mccollun John mccoon and asked to be briefed in on the UFO information because he was intending to give it to kruse Chef as a sign of good faith that they were going to go out into outer space together and they both needed to know about this, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think that's the poort Jimmy wanted, let me see, because I put him on hold, so we went that feedback. Jimmy, is that what you wanted.
Speaker 5: Well to get into it?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's that's just the part of it.
Speaker 5: Okay, you didn't get to the part where jeffk and Marilyn Monroe were dropping ass and smoked and weave flying the UFOs. He gets it, he gets it.
Speaker 2: Wow, Well, you know, it just seems to me like it's this guy has almost made himself into a monkey, just flinging his own crap in his cage. I mean, because here's the thing. There's there's a bunch of solid stuff in there and then turns in the punchbowl.
Speaker 18: That's it.
Speaker 1: Well, I got a question.
Speaker 3: Where do they touch the uf at the White House under the portico?
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know. Look, your guess as good as mine. Maybe that's what Trump was looking at. Maybe that's what Trump was looking for up on the roof. Why not let's bring him into it. Hey, Trump is searching for the truth. Right, Well, he was looking for the UAP on the roof, but the White House in Maryland Road, DK, there you go, And why not this guy he's flinging. Look, the idea of a joint space program was a possibility. The idea that Kennedy has to be briefed on anything on any given date might be true. But then we convoluted with all this other madness.
Speaker 3: Oh man, they must it must be on the roof under a sheet that's got like a radar dish painted on it.
Speaker 4: That's camouflage that way.
Speaker 2: Maybe, Jimmy, hang on, we'll get you back on. Let me check the time too, But let me also get to our caller from Florida. Amen, you're live. God, I've got a usual request for you. It stuck, all right.
Speaker 20: This is Chris from Florida. I posted a link. It's very short. It's like less than a minute. All right, Are you capable of playing that? This is a comedic relief. Doesn't contain any.
Speaker 5: Curse where if I remember correctly, nothing that's going to get.
Speaker 11: You in trouble.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will do that, But let me see what time it is here, because I don't want to overstep my time with Oh crap, I'm almost out of time. Look, Jimmy, what I want you to do is take and mark some times on that video that you want me to play stuff, and I should be able to do this again next week. Let's begin the show with your clips. Just give me the times. Do that little piece of work for me while I'm trying to catch up on everything else. Please, and if you do that, I'll play that other video. I had a comic piece I wanted to play too, but I mean, I don't know how much more of an acid trip laugh. I got to end this show on. But let's see what you guys. Look what I found, guys, some drugs. I don't know what they do, but I guess I'm gonna find out.
Speaker 11: Down the hatch.
Speaker 2: Well, it's been about an hour and a half. Still nothing. However, I have a crazy heart on right now.
Speaker 19: Well, guys, I'm three hours in picturing my naked Grandma didn't work, so now I'm running.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, I've lost all hope.
Speaker 2: I'm seven hours in, still hard as a rock, and I've choked my chicken sixteenth time.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to go away.
Speaker 2: Please make it go away.
Speaker 6: I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is either an ape or a bigfoot with like a GoPro, which is hilarious. Who found a pill bottle in the woods? I found some drugs. I'm gonna take them. I don't know what they are, and apparently it's my That's pretty good. What do you think BP.
Speaker 3: Fit part of down on these all these AI contraptions that have come out in the past couple of months.
Speaker 2: See, that's why the two.
Speaker 1: Big foods talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The best ones though, are the babies with the adult voices, like the one they have for Trump and some of these other politicians.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, there is a whole website devoted to come and pay us and we'll hook you up with babies to say whatever you want. Like you and I could be two babies on microphones in a video having our conversations, and we could, like you know, adjust the AI babies so that they puppet right. I wanted to do this years ago with cartoons. They had a cartoon program like where you were cartoon fish swimming around in a bowl, like talking on microphones and stuff. It was pretty funny, but it didn't take off. The cartoon babies, which you know, look like real babies. Ai. That's become popular because people like baby videos, you know. So anyway, Uh, let me check and see about the phone lines. Look, I'm gonna let them too loose, I think, and let them kind of run out the clock. What do you think?
Speaker 1: Sure you got uh you got airin come up here in just a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do so, Jimmy. I'm opening up the line to you first, and I'm telling you, if you mark that stuff for me, I will play it precisely so that I could. I was scanning it trying to find the UAP part and I was too early, I guess. But get me the specific parts that you want me to play to and from a couple of minutes here, a couple of minutes there. Because he is doing a whirling dervish, a mess in that in that freaking I'm telling you, it's it reminds me of a monkey fleeing its species in various directions, is what I see from Daniel Sheehan. And don't tell me that's racist. I'm pretty sure he's white. He looks white, so by no monkey anyway, Jimmy, are you with me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I recognized the interviewer's boys, that's hew WoT I think, yeah, you know, it makes sense.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go. All right, So I'm gonna let Chris back on the line. Chris, is that a big foot? Well, I apologize that that was a bus chuck. No, it was a big foot, right, No, I like it. It's a bigfoot.
Speaker 20: I just you know, I know there's multiple videos of that, you know, that type of character that's been circulator, but that was like, that's been like the best video of that sounds circulating around. You know, maybe I have a little imagure, but no, good man, it's in stuff laughs a while.
Speaker 2: Beck, listen, I think it's exactly the sentiment we need. How about that?
Speaker 11: I mean, you know, I'm to the point like kind of where you are, but where I'm in.
Speaker 20: Shit, it's it's kind of hard to regurgitate what the mainstream media.
Speaker 4: Is talking about. Yeah, just stuff's just getting so tiring.
Speaker 20: It's just kind of time to start just to insert some some comedy into our lives.
Speaker 4: I guess, and you know, get us some enjoyment on this.
Speaker 14: I hear you.
Speaker 4: At least that's where I find myself.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, I'm with you, man, I'm telling you, I'm definitely with you, and I appreciate it. I was going to play puppet regime, but I'm out of time, guys, so I'm going to close this one out by telling you that I am Heli o'celly. All of you are the effect, and uh I should be able to maintain this long enough to get back here next week again and put some other shows in between this time, so keep listening. Joe Kelly dot com Radio. Check out the podcast Speed, which is mainly stated at speaker but goes to a lot of other places, and you know it is what it is. Try and keep us alive at the website. I appreciate it. Bepete, It's another one in the books, and I say this one is unique as per usual, but will do next