Speaker 1: Is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Monday. Remember if you missed any of this show, you can download it iHeart, Spotify iTunes. We are going to relentlessly and mercilessly mock Democrats here in a moment, because they had some big meeting in Minnesota, the Democrat Party meeting, and wow, I mean, you want to talk about people who don't have it quite figured out yet, It's gonna be amazing. We'll talk about that. We'll do some emails, who'll talk about well, I have a warning. I have a warning to a group of people. All that and so much more is still to come. I want to make you feel better about something. It puts a smile on my face to think about this sometime. We talk about it a lot. But think about all the stuff Trump does. Maybe you love some, maybe you hate some. I mean that's normal, I do. I love a lot of what he does. I hate a lot of what he does. Is normal, It's fine. But he's at least a very very capable human being, a hard working, capable, decisive human being. Even when you're mad at him like this, I know you're mad.
Speaker 2: It's a very important relationship. We're gonna get along good with China. How use so many stories about we're not going to allow their students, so we're going to allow their students to come in. We're gonna allow It's very important, six hundred thousand students.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I know you're mad. I got that. But at least you know he made that decision. You know he made it. I'm going to play something for you. Mark Cuban is that idiot. I think he still owns the NBA team. Maybe he sold it. Whatever, that idiot billionaire who turned into a communist and he dyed his hair and everyone can tell you're dying it. Please stop dying your hair, fell as it looks bad. Anyway, he was talking about Dome because he was you're pushing hard for Dome to get elected. Listen to this.
Speaker 3: When I was campaigning with Kamala, her biggest problem was her campaign would not let her sell. She's not a bad salesperson when you talk to her one on one, and she's smart, she's driven. But they did everything like as if it was all driven by a consultant, which it was, And you can't be that way in a world with Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump changed all the rules. The Democratic Party is dead. The Republican Party is dead. It's the Trump family business. On the Republican side. It's nobody's business. On the Democratic side. They don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't let her.
Speaker 3: When I was campaigning with Kamala, her biggest problem was her campaign would not let her.
Speaker 1: Sell, wouldn't let herself. Who's in charge of the campaign, wouldn't let herself? A human being so weak, so controlled, so pathetic that she didn't have agency. She had to do what she was told. Could you eat imagine that human being walking into a negotiation of any kind with China. Could you imagine that human being trying to broke her peace Russia, Ukraine, trying to work out a new trade deal with somebody. Could you imagine so lacking in strength and will she didn't even run her own campaign. They didn't let her. Gosh, that's pathetic. It's pathetic. You know how many times when I ran for Congress twice and lost toys. You know how many times I had to just completely overrule what they wanted. No, well I think this, I think that, Well that's too bad, so sad it's my campaign. This is what we're doing period. I'm running it my campaign. Oh gosh. Oh. So anyway, let's talk about these Democrats because it does make me feel good. It does. It does my heart well to know that Republicans are gonna do some good things and they're gonna do some bad things. There's no question about that. But these people have completely lost their mind and they have lost Middle America and they don't seem even interested in getting it back. I know they are interested. I know they're all held hostage by the kooky Kammi Bass. This is Amy Clomachart today. Keep in mind, keep in remember this before I play with Amy Clomachar said Senator. We know from the polling people vote on big issues. You and me were political people, so I don't want to call them small issues. We know very important issues, but we know things our normy friends do not. You probably vote on things your normy friends do not. What the sides. Presidential elections are big things, big issues, the jobs, marketing, gas prices and whatnot. We know the Democrats lost badly last election in large part because of immigration. Poll after poll after poll after poll showed it was number one or two on the public's mind. They were angry about it, and on that particular issue they trusted Trump by something. It was double digits more than they trusted Kamala on that issue. They were mad about the open border. They were mad about the crime, they were mad about the job situation, they were mad about the filth. They're mad about immigration, illegal immigration, and the fact that evil communists open up our border is in large part the reason Donald Trump is sitting in the Oval Office and not Kamala Harris. This is Amy Klobuchar for today.
Speaker 5: Imer in New Mexico relied on immigrant workers who are too afraid to do it anymore. And we have a message to Donald Trump. Immigrants don't diminish America. They are America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're definitely winning back Pennsylvania. Please please, Democrats. I want to encourage you, if you're listening, Every elected Democrat run on exactly this for the next four or five elections.
Speaker 5: Now. New Mexico relied on immigrant workers who are too afraid to do it anymore. And we have a message to Donald Trump. Immigrants don't diminish America. They are America.
Speaker 1: That's certainly music to the years of every American right now. Struggling to find work, stagnant jobs market, watching American corporations abuse the H one B system. Definitely, you should get on camera and tell everybody that immigrants are America. And of course, as we've talked about many times, you know the reason why they love the foreigners because patriotic American citizens hate Democrats foreigners who don't have any loyalty to the country Democrats are trying to destroy. They're much more pliable when it comes to campaign season. Oh I forgot to play how the meetings opened up. Just remember, these people have to win Pennsylvania, in Michigan, in Wisconsin, in Arizona. This is how they open their summer meetings.
Speaker 3: And she's going to deliver our land acknowledgment today.
Speaker 6: Lindy Booju, Lindy samic Na Cause Amcdotum, sag Dojaba, and Shanabe Quay. And now good morning DNC members, friends and relatives. Let's talk about the land for a second. The DNC acknowledges and honors the Dakota Yata, the Dakota people who are the original stewards of the lands and waters of Minneapolis. The Dakota cared for the lands lakes in the Wakatanka, the Great River, the Mississippi River. For thousands of years before colonization, this land was not cleaned. Or it's a part of a history of broken treaties and promises, and in many ways we still live in a system built to suppress indigenous people's cultural and spiritual history.
Speaker 1: Don great, I got things figured out or no, no roll this lady out.
Speaker 7: We spent about a million, one hundred million on ads attacking Democrats on defund being soft on crime didn't pay off overall. Trump didn't win that year, but they saw this tough on crime play as a winning play in the overall authoritarian playbook. She kept going, shose voters care about where does Trump go? Migrant crime, carjackings, the really lurid, awful stuff. That is a crazy, crazy visual. Don't take the bait because most Americans are more worried about how are we going to address mental health issues, the visible homelessness that we see on streets, and how do we deal with mental health and other issues that drive this of random incidents that scare all of us. That's what you should be talking about. That's where you should be focused. Don't take the bait and talking about migrant crime or carjackings or the things that actually don't matter to that many Americans.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh yeah, yeah, all yeah, this is one more from her. The greatest tempt is.
Speaker 7: When we ask the American public do you want to get tough on crime? You can see exactly where we're not sugarcoating what that is. We are saying, is it to have longer sentences for people who break the law, tougher bail laws, and more resources and funding for police, or is it getting serious about safety where we invest in fully funding the things that improve people's quality of life, like good schools, housing, job opportunities, access to treatment, and getting legal guns off the street. You can see sixty percent of American voters say I choose serious about safety over tough on crime. There is a conventional political wisdom about crime, and it's that if voters are concerned about it, they want tough policy, They're in.
Speaker 1: Very serious trouble. And I love it almost as much as I love my robe. Hey, Chris, you know I'm a robe guy. We talked about this last week. I'm starting to get a lot of family pushback over it. I called the kids out. It was Sunday after church kids were doing homework something like that in the room. I called everybody down and I said, everybody come down. And I was, of course walking around in my cozy earth robe and I said, Dad, what do you want? And I just held up my arm and I said, feel house offt this robe is. And they they got really mad and they turned and ran back to their rooms. And they had some not nice things to say. But the jealousy, that's what it really comes down to. The jealousy. We'll be back pities the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, Fantastic Monday. Member you can email us Jesse Jesse kellyshow dot com. I'm gonna get to those in a moment, but I wanted to give out a little warning first. Maybe this will apply to you, maybe it doesn't. But I've talked to you before about taking the temperature of the room, reading the room. It's it's a skill that you have to be intentional about acquiring. I've told you before, I've told my sons. I've tried over and over again to drive that point home. You can goof they're boys, you can goof off. You can joke, can't. You can have fun. Uh, don't do it at a funeral. People are sad. Take the temperature of the room. So there's well, here's the headline. Petition supporting the illegal trucker accused of killing three gains over two million signatures. This guy, he's an illegal. Gavin Newsoen gave him a CD, drives his semi down to Florida, does a wildly illegal U turn on the highway and kills an entire family. The country is outraged about it. This is pouring fuel on the fire of Americans who are tired of the fact that our country has been handed out to every foreigner as fast as humanly possible, illegal legal visas, other h one b's, you name it. The American people are tired of it. They are sick to death of it right now, and this particular incident has really, really, really raised the eyre of it. And now more people are talking about how many freaking illegals are out there driving trucks on the road who don't know the law. Where they drive, the way they drive, where they come from is disastrous, it's unsafe, and they kill people. This isn't a one off. They kill people on America highways all the time, and right now, I'm gonna go ahead and give a warning to every nation that's out there that's not the United States of America. You need to be very careful what you defend right now. I saw there was a politician in India came out immediately after this guy killed an entire family on the highway and she was talking about how India needs to rally around this guy. That is not a very smart move. Learn to take the temperature of the room right now. Legal or legal. If you are in this country and you are not an American citizen, may I recommend you keep your head down and your mouth shut. Follow the law, follow the rules, don't make waves, don't make a think, and if somebody from your country does something terrible, don't publicly defend them. It's not the time right now. It is not the time. The American people are done. The Biden administration was the last four years. It was the straw that broke the camels back with the American people. We're done. We watched two thousand Haitians come into Ohio towns of two thousand people, double the population size. We have watched this country be remade as fast as possible by the globalist communists who are trying to fill it up with people who have no loyalty to it, and the American people are sick to freaking death of it. So may I recommend take the temperature of the room. Head down, mouth shut, keep moving forward, all right, all right, hey, Jesse, My wife and I were looking back at our photos from our trip to you and the whole or from our trip with you in the Holy Land. Gosh, that was sick. We agreed it was the best trip of our life. It really made the Bible come to life. Question what, when and where is the next Jesse Kelly trip? Chris? Do we want to do another one? We do? Where do we want to go? You have no idea? We should pick a place now we would have to. Here's the problem with those trips. It's not that it's a problem, but logistically it's really hard for a lot of people. And it's expensive. I mean, even if you get a good deal, and you always get a good deal when you book a big group like that, actually going to get better rates and things like that, it's expensive. You know, I'd like to I don't know, I don't know, and I don't even know where I would want to go what Chris, what Pacific? I am see, we've talked about that before, doing like a World War two Pacific island tour. But I really hate to sound like you here. Those are very expensive. Oh dude, Chris, you have to fly clear across the world, Bud. That's at seventeen twenty hours of air travel alone. And you know you're not staying at a Best Western over there. It's you're going to be in an expensive hotel. And that's asking a lot. That is asking a lot. I'm doing wrong. I would love to do it. I would love to do it. But I bet you, I bet you that's ten thousand dollars a person, Bud. If it's not that, I bet it's six or seven. Uh yeah, yeah, it's a lot. So in my opinion, I'm going wrong. I'd love to go, but that's a little expensive. Why don't we just do like Canada or something like that? No, do I want to go to Canada? Dude? Is really cool, Chris candidate is beautiful. The fishing is I did not marry an import. She was born in America. That's not why I said that at all. She's as American as apple pie. And baseball and led Zeppelin. Anyway, let's do some emails next. It is that Jesse Kelly show on a wonderful, wonderful Monday. Don't forget if you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. So before I get back to the emails, got a little bit of a problem. I've talked about this, I think once before on the show, but apparently the problem has gotten worse. I get nose whistles now, and I told you before this is the problem. My ears aren't what they used to be. Look, I've shot a lot of things, Okay, I've had a lot of loud noises, and that's stuff that my ears are terrible. I'm not at hearing a time yet, but I will be. It's it's common. I'm not at hearing aid time, but there are certain pitches that I can't hear. So I can't hear my own nose whistle lots of the time. And my family's being really really mean to me about it. We had to go James had a cross country meet this Saturday, and it was an hour away and we had to drive, and they just mocked me. Mercilessly that that I couldn't what Chris, why are you shaking your head? I don't know how to fix it? Can didn't you tell me there was like a nose guy who can fix some of that stuff? Is it hurt? Is it gonna hurt? How much does it cost? You will need it one day? Chris? Okay? Well can you look into the cost? There's surely you people have to have somebody. I need a deal or something. I need a deal. There's there's gotta be one in your phone, for Pete's sake, find me a deal. Please. I can't go on like this. I wonder do you think the radio? Do you think they can hear me through the microphone right now? You think they can hear the nose? You can't. You can't hear a nose whistle. See, it can't be that bad. Maybe I'm being my to Maybe I don't have a nose whistle. Maybe it's not that bad. Either way, they're pretty mean. Hey, Bronco. On your show, you talked about how beautiful the airport was in Istanbul, Turkey, and how you wanted to visit there. Me and my wife were always looking for new countries to visit, and I started looking into going to Turkey. My question is what's there to see and do I'm an about Christian and no offense. I don't want to visit a mosque. What would interest you in visiting such a city. I don't know. I just thought the airport was nice. I do know this. There's great biblical history there. I know that that company we went to the company we went to Israel with it was a Holy Land tour. You know, it's a Christian tour. Go see the Christian site where Jesus walked and all that other stuff. They do them in Turkey and Greece too. There's all kinds of history there. I know that. I'm assuming. I'm assuming the food is good, Chris. Did they have cheese? I would hope they would have. There's got to be some cheese. But don't just say that you people didn't have any cheese. It's impossible to come across any cheese. It was impossible to find cheese in Israel. It was brutal. The cuisine the place was awesome. The cuisine garbage, garbage, Chris Jesse, Why do people not park in the driveway when in your driveway? When visiting your home instead, they park in the street, clogging up the roadway. What is this all about? I guess it's ass doctor Jesse Monday. Her name is Mandy, all right, so Mandy. I think this might be a cultural issue because my buddy Luis, you know, we're always hanging out. He's Mexican. He's Mexican. Family's Mexican. I mean, though you're on he's American, but you get I mean their parents' parents or something like that came from Mexico. They're a Mexican. Is white's Mexican Mexican family And I'm always parking in the road when I go over to Luisa's house, and he's yelling at me about it all the time, and he usually makes it a racial issue. He said, what is it with you white people parking in the road? Park in the driveway, and he was pretty emphatic that this is a white thing. And I guess I don't know, but I always parked in the road in case someone needed to back out of the driver. You know, I don't want to park behind somebody, so I parked in the road. I don't know. Maybe it's racial that I know. Oh did you see this?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 1: That cracker barrel uproar. Last week, the comediest took over the place and they screwed the whole thing up and they rebranded the whole store, and everyone's mad at him about it. Well, now people are saying the CEO might get fired because they've lost so much in stock price, and the CEO might get fired. And here's the problem with that stuff. That's fine, if you're gonna fire the CEO, sure she's garbage. But the problem is the communists who work inside of your company. And I guarantee there's more than just one. When it comes maybe you're in the middle of this right now. Maybe you're in the middle of this and you're in you're government, or or your company or or somewhere. When it comes to communists, you need to think about them like cancer. And I don't mean I don't mean that as meanly as it sounds, but I mean that in this way when it comes to cancer, and I sadly have you experience with this people in my life. When it comes to cancer, they have to get it all if they're going to try to remove it, Like if you're gonna try to cut out a tumor, you have to get it all, every single bit of it, because if you leave even the tiniest bit behind, it will grow again. Well, what is that big medical word they use, Chris, metastasize. I went to community college, Chris, I read books that anyway it'll metastasize, it will grow again if you don't get it. All communists in your company, in your country, in your government are the exact same way.
Speaker 8: This.
Speaker 1: This is actually what I fear right now with the Trump administration, and specifically you know, the military, the FBI. They are doing really good things trying to get the worst actors out. They're letting this go guy go in, this general and this admiral and this FBI guy, and they are doing good things. So this is not necessarily a criticism. But when it comes to removing the communist cancer from anything, people never cut deep enough. If you leave one behind, the cancer will go again. It will spread again, because remember they're devoutly religious, not political religious. They will spread their religion as far and fast as they possibly can. It's who they are, it's what they believe. Have you ever known a Democrat? You know, any Democrats? What's the back of their car look like? Throw your eyes, Chris, how many bumper stickers, Chris? How many?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw one freak in our building the other day. Walked out to my car with me. I looked behind. She had her hair was dyed ten different ways. You could tell by how she dressed that this was a complete whack job. And lo and behold she gets in a car. I think there were ten bumper stickers, and you know what all of them were? The traning flag. Of course, the coexists. I mean, she's a cardboard cutout of an American Communist. You know why they do that, spreading their religion. You can't quietly be a communist. That that would be an affront to your God. You have to spread the religion as far and fast as possible. When they're inside of your company, your country, your agency, your church, your school. You have to if you're going to air cut too deeply, do not cut too shallow. You have to get them all out.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: It is that is Jesse. What do you think about the draft, the military draft? I've always thought they were immoral. Yeah, I'm actually not a draft fan at all. I'm not a draft fan at all. And here's why. Obviously, I understand if there was an invasion on your soil. You may have to call the men up to fight. I understand that. But if your war isn't popular enough that men won't join, then you shouldn't be at war. We are a free people. We are not a feudal society where we have a lord who can just force us to do whatever he wants whenever he wants us to do it. We are a free people. You should go if you want to go, and if you don't, they shouldn't force you to do so. And look, our drafts in this country have historically been terrible. The draft in the Civil War was terrible. The way that was handled in Vietnam terrible. We didn't get better when we drafted, was it one hundred thousand guys. There was a whole bunch of guys drafted, a bunch of people for Vietnam. There were a bunch of turds in there, gang bangers and heroin addicts, and the guys who had volunteered and were over there fighting and dying. They hated those guys. It's a bad deal. One more segment. We'll be back. Listen to this. It's the entitlement that gets hung.
Speaker 8: I'm a block from the school and have to pull over because I'm so frustrated. But basically, one of our teachers is now going to be fostering one of our students because her parents just got deported. Just let that sink in. A miner's parents just got deported. She's homeless, DHS showed up to our school. We are her teachers. We love her, she's brilliant, she's kind. We're not going to let that happen to her. So one of us is fostering her now. I don't care about your political ideology. I don't care who you voted for. I don't care what side of the spectrum you're on. This is not the way to handle immigration. Immigration has been an issue that has plagued America for so long, but this is not the answer.
Speaker 1: Deporting people who are here illegally isn't the answer. That's exactly the answer. That's one too. Why didn't her parents take her with her? It's just left, didn't take the kid. You know that's an option, right, you know they give you an option, that's an option, take your kid with you. The entitlement these people have, they really feel like this place should just be an open sewer. The whole world should get to come, the whole world should get to stay, and you can't get anybody out. Drives me absolutely up the wall. Brandon Johnson, mayor Chicago talking about there being an uprising if Trump brings in the national gun.
Speaker 9: So you know, look, we're going to remain firm, will take legal action. But the people in this city are accustomed to rising up against tyranny, and if that's necessary, I believe that the people of Chicago will stand firm alongside of me as I work every single day to protect the people of this city.
Speaker 1: They will not, they will not, They will not do a thing. They're tired of living in crime.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong, They're not smart enough to stop voting for Democrats, but they're tired of living in What people in these cities really actually want is they want to vote Democrat forever, but they also want Democrat policies to stop. I can't quite square that circle. I don't know how to explain the mindset of the big city Democrat. But nobody walks around their city and looks at homelessness and looks at crime and says, I love this, I want more of it. They all wanted to stop. They all wanted to stop, but they don't want it to stop badly enough to stop voting for the same party over and over and over again. It's weird. Speaking of weird, this guy could have been vice president.
Speaker 10: Think of how easy it would be to be a Republican. Oh what should I wear today? This stupid red hat? What should I say today?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Just make sure it's cruel.
Speaker 1: Who do we listen to that guy?
Speaker 10: Oh, the felon in the White House?
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen to him and that will be fine.
Speaker 10: Now he's talking about burning flags. You're gonna have flag burning or whatever because he knows there's a hell of a lot of flags with his picture on.
Speaker 1: It that are going to get burned. Yeah, I forgot. Trump said this earlier today.
Speaker 2: And what the penalty is going to be. If you burn a flag, you get one year in jail, No early exits, no nothing. You get one year in jail. If you burn a flag, you get And what it does is insight to write. I hope they use that language. By the way, did they insight to riot? And you burn a flag you get one year in jail. You don't get ten years. You don't get one month, you get one year in jail, and it goes on your record and you will see flag burning stopping immediately, just like when I signed the Statute and Monument Act. Ten years in jail. If you heard any of our beautiful monuments, everybody left town.
Speaker 1: They were gotten. Yeah, and now here's a headline. But you know, you know the thing headlines we didn't get to you FoST and defy. Left wing mayor Michelle wu In secretly aid ice in arresting criminal illegals. This is where you're at. If you're a cop in Boston, you have to hide the fact that you're arresting illegals from the mayor of the city. My word. Celebrities raised millions for LA fire. AID raised millions. Much of the money went to programs for illegal aliens and nonprofits that assist only black and brown communities. This is from John Levine at Freebeacon. Yeah. Look what they're doing, what they did in the aftermath of those LA fires is criminal. What they're doing selling off that land is criminal. But I warned everybody. I mean, it's not like it was breaking news. It was just me. Communists run that state from top to bottom. There was going to be no good rebuilding afterwards. Not a chance. CDC Advisory Committee launches a review of COVID nineteen vaccines. I am hearing rumors that they may be banning those soon. That would be something cutting union contracts. The VA directs forty five million dollars to veterans. It would be nice to get some improved care at the VA, that's for sure. Trump floats US taking ownership of military baseland in South Korea. I kind of want to go to South Korea. I bet the food is delicious. I just have this thing, what, Chris, you don't think so I can. It's not gonna be a bunch of octopus. Chris. That's a stereotype. Wait is it? I don't know. I like, can you people eat octopus? It doesn't have scales. You can't. It's too bad for you. I'll let you know how it is. Jislaine Maxwell was celebrated at posh Clinton event after sex crimes accusations emerged. Bombshell report reveals yeah, Jeffrey Epstein was checked into the Bill Clinton White House multiple times, and the guy who checked him in killed himself. Germany, a US man is stabbed after trying to protect women from migrants. You got to Germany and you end up getting some Muslim stab in you in the face. World we live in now. I'll be back tomorrow