Speaker 1: This is extra this is podcast extra time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's just uh for.
Speaker 1: Those of you who have who have wasted your time watching a team that obviously wasn't any fucking good.
Speaker 2: Hey, look like fucking West Slice of High School could have beaten them yesterday, Mike, God were they awful? Awful? Just not But but Belgium has a terrific defense. But you are sure.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Trump was really happy he went to the fucking matt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I look bad after all that shit, right that look bucking you motherfuckers. I went and now they pulled so many.
Speaker 1: Fucking strings to get this guy who's not really American, to let him play in the American team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now now I want Now he's off.
Speaker 1: I want all I want all of them off. Okay, here we go. We get Kenny back in the control.
Speaker 2: Room seven sixteen. It's kind of like a rain delay if you think.
Speaker 1: About seven minutes twenty five seconds of extra time. But ken Wood seems to be He's focused. I've never seen him so intense. Look at this. Yeah, wo wow, multiple angles. Now he's giving oh whoa look at this? Oh you see the dogs at the door, dogs trying to break in Okay, So the fifteen times I asked him if he had a mic in front of him, he said, no.
Speaker 2: It's backwards.
Speaker 1: Does he think that is he think that's does he think that's a dildough?
Speaker 2: It is backwards blocking him too.
Speaker 1: I guess he's not going to use that mic if he's using his computer, because he's not going to how to plug that mic yet.
Speaker 2: Up again, but a very quick first step. Ken would says he peaked in tenth grade. I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: I think I think eighth might have been his best year. It soundalyzed. You have his career stats. Can you call up grade Ken, it's eighth grade.
Speaker 2: Stats my basketball? I'd say about thirteen for thirteen games. I think about that. Yeah, possibly his.
Speaker 1: Peak, his peak spitball velocity was eighth grade. He could go from one end of the cafeteria to the other at like thirty thirty five miles an hour on a high quality spitball. Yeah, actually, you think spitball probably trial, Yeah, that's probably about right.
Speaker 2: Right. Sure, you gotta take a curvature of the earth, the wind velocity or.
Speaker 1: The wind in that cafeteria. Yeah, you take that into account.
Speaker 2: And uh boy, they can go far if you do it right? Didn't didn't you get somebody in the mouth at one I figured in.
Speaker 1: The mouth Billy tumor. I haven't thought he shut the tuna in the mouth. He killed the tuna with a spitball. Not a lot of people know that story, but deep concentration might have been, Oh we got multi Ken's did now, this is going to be great. We're gonna have a multipath. But can he can he hear us on either one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yes, you hear us on your computer.
Speaker 3: When you want something done right, you get rid of fucking Apple using real fucking PC.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait a second, close out that Apple closed that. Close that out?
Speaker 2: I did, but it's.
Speaker 1: Still showing up on the fucking screen. I don't know why you're frozen. Okay, we don't worry about it. If that's not you, that's fine, We're not.
Speaker 3: Here's one here that I'm frozen, but I'm yeah.
Speaker 1: Close that out, the one you're frozen on. He's getting to close out the good one.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, just leave it. I don't care.
Speaker 2: About It's fine, that's okay, yeah, fuck it. Sorry about okay, folks.
Speaker 1: That ten minutes of behind the scenes in the world of podcasting. Brought to you by Uh what is It?
Speaker 2: What do you buy?
Speaker 1: Skinny Joey's Cheese Steaks available and while Wood, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and coming soon to a city near you.
Speaker 3: Coming soon to Chichester, Delaware County, Chichester.
Speaker 4: Chi Chester. Also sponsored by Arena Woods. Wonderful.
Speaker 2: App Okay, that was fortuitous.
Speaker 1: That was great. You can't do double plugs. A double plug.
Speaker 4: If you guys aren't on it, get on it.
Speaker 2: Gotcha? Wow?
Speaker 1: The double plug following the ten minute rain delay.
Speaker 2: Well, it's outstanding.
Speaker 1: That's the way to start. That's the way to start a show, because you got to weed out the listeners that aren't committed right in the beginning. And so the two to three thousand people that listened for thirty seconds and what the fuck is this? And then got rid of it that they're not real. You know, several followers of the show, they're.
Speaker 2: Not Can I do something?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, I don't know technology, But why do we go live before we have our technology set up properly.
Speaker 1: To fuck with you know, we normally wouldn't, but we were finding such entertainment as you and arena were going back and forth and ship we just said, let me decided to go. Although it's not.
Speaker 3: We's got some fucking different pairs of that's unacceptable.
Speaker 1: She probably didn't negotiate the price on any of.
Speaker 2: Those very It's a lot of material, a lot of responsible.
Speaker 1: There's instruments, well not necessarily negotiable, but you can find it. You can find a sale. Now, I think I know the answer to this question is going to be no.
Speaker 2: But let's see.
Speaker 1: Did Kenwood watch the US men's soccer team last we watched?
Speaker 2: I would say, I would say Kenny watched about twenty minutes of it and got disgusted and walked away. I've got to.
Speaker 3: Tell you I made a post on Facebook two or three days ago and said, you know why, I understand now why Americans, you know where soccer never took off, because it's fucking boring. And then I said today I made another post and I said, I had the USA soccer team had one more shot on goal than I did last.
Speaker 4: Night, So you tell me how to.
Speaker 1: Actually, I don't think I think that had to hit a guy in the other team's head in order to actually be on goals. So does that even count as a shot on goal.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know, you know, in all honesty, I actually about two days ago started getting a little bit into it because it was the only thing to watch on TV. And I did watch. I actually watched a couple full ninety some one minute games.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And that's tough to do. It's tough to.
Speaker 4: Try, you know. I tried. Had nothing else to do. You know, I was laying in bed by myself, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, I watched it.
Speaker 3: I got to tell you if it's if it's World Cup, I can understand, okay, you know, but if.
Speaker 4: This is Texas playing Louisiana, I'm not saying to a fucking soccer game. Who couldn't I couldn't kill less?
Speaker 2: Well, I know a lot of it is soccer.
Speaker 4: That's something that's.
Speaker 2: That it adds to it. Yeah, but think about soccer. I like the game, but I don't enjoy watching it for an hour and a half. It's too long. It's but you know, you come across a game yesterday where America looked like shit and got destroyed, but then this morning you got Lionel Messi, maybe the best guy ever to should have winning Golan and Argentina wins three to two after they were down to nothing. So you have these moments that are very exciting, but yesterday with USA and Belgium, we just got destroyed. Well.
Speaker 3: I also, I said to somebody on Facebook, if if our goalie played for the Colombian team, he'd been shot already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'd be hung right right.
Speaker 3: They would have shot that guy, believe because drufus that was That was the worst play I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: The turf tone when he hit the dirt, the grass instead of the ball. How horrible.
Speaker 3: He's got to go home and his wife, his fucking wife or girlfriend there in Paris. They can't even stay with him anymore.
Speaker 2: You know that turf dont kick happens in soccer, but not with professionals on that level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never really, like, I can't think of a sport that you that maybe maybe tennis, maybe golf a little bit, but where you watch a professional and you see professionals get so nervous that they can't perform, and you know their ability is here when you're actually watching them perform at this kind of a level in real time because of nerves. But I've never seen it in a team sport. Where like an entire team looks like they are nervous as ship and can't do stuff they do every day. Yeah, I watched a few, A few I watched that, Actually, not a few. I watched every one of the their games, and I mean they didn't play this level of competition, but they played pretty good teams and they looked good. They that team last night didn't even resemble the team played in the other games.
Speaker 4: Think about it. They had one shot on goal and it was a free kick.
Speaker 2: I'm streaming in the room. I'm going to send it, shoult it. You got to give it. It can rebound off the goalie, off the off the crossbar. But they didn't shoot. They kept passing it back, passing it back twenty five passes of possession is boring?
Speaker 3: What other sport in the world, And maybe maybe I'm missing something here. Can you start watching a game at eight o'clock, go out for dinner, they come back and it's still zero zero, or you know, come back.
Speaker 4: In this one goal?
Speaker 2: I mean maybe hockey, but hockey, I'm not a big.
Speaker 4: Exciting there's fighting hit.
Speaker 3: First of all, they got to stop this fucking laying on the ground on the rolling like he lost the fucking limb and then you get up and you get up sprinting thirty seconds later.
Speaker 4: It's it's stupid.
Speaker 1: We have so many stupid rules.
Speaker 4: This gotta be this, that's gotta be a penalty.
Speaker 1: Well, but the penalties are so handing out fucking cards to people. And you get who can't keep a fucking clock? What sport can't keep time? And like so if play stops, you stop the fucking clock. You don't do this? We have eight minutes of extra time?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: I know? I don't like that.
Speaker 3: At the game, What's what game did I watch? I think it was the Brazil game. Brazil got beat by by Norway. And I gotta tell you, Norway, that blonde, that ugly good guy looks like a fucking fish, looks like right, that guy is a stud, that right stud.
Speaker 4: The way he runs down the field, people jump on him. He doesn't even sat flaps down. He's so strong and uh.
Speaker 3: And towards the end of the game, there was like six extra minutes, but then they gave him like ten minutes.
Speaker 2: It kept going because every time they stopped talking to the ref, get.
Speaker 3: A card and washed said like plus six, well, plus eight but they went plus ten.
Speaker 4: It was like they were giving Brazil a chance.
Speaker 1: He's the dumbest. The card thing is so dumb. It's a big part of the reason why everybody fakes these injuries.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And then this, we can't keep track of how much time is on the clock. And then this white like you sub, but once you're sub, you can't go back in the game. I can't have free fucking subs like you're doing every other I guess you're baseball. I guess you come out of the baseball game.
Speaker 2: You have to stay out. But you know the guy that not concerns me, but Belgium as a six foot four and striker. That guy's a beast. He can play soccer six foot four.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine the amount of shit if we were on the fucking uh Belgian team, the amount of ship we'd have been blowing at the fucking Americans last night in the middle of that game. Out have been talking so much soccer trash to those guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did it today. They said overturn this. After they won the won the game, they said to Trump, overturned this. And now the left depends on who people on the left who hate soccer, never watched it, are blaming Trump on social media for a loss, any excuse to blame Trump. It makes me hysterical. The guy did nothing but try to get the best player back in the field, and he sucked.
Speaker 1: And he shouldn't be on our fucking team to begin with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he shouldn't have got that red car. There's a lot of shooting ams in that sentence, but that's the.
Speaker 3: You know, I read something that that referee has been under investigation before for taking bribes or something, So he's a piece of ship to begin with. We got a president who stands up for the right of the USA team. We have the fucking liberals who I hate every fucking one of you. If you're listening, all right, liberals have something to study about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Trump's fault.
Speaker 4: How could you? How could you?
Speaker 2: Hey? Well, you know, you could have been like mom Donnie's wife and gone to a wellness retreat on the July fourth and not being America for our two hundred and fiftieth birthday.
Speaker 1: Islamic wellness retreat. What happens that in Islamic uh wellness retreat.
Speaker 2: They just threaten you with rocks they don't hit you with them. They're just like the almost country was that in Where does she do? She went to Majorca. I think to Spain. It's very exotic, very exotic. Yeah yeah, yeah, well, I mean these are these pieces of ship you got. You know, every week there's a new bunch of people talking shit. It's always Mark Ruffalo. Oh. Ted Dancing came out today at the other day talking shit about America, and it's like, you're, yeah, you have. Ted Dancer has been in like four syndicated TV shows. He's got so much money. Just fucking leave, man, just leave.
Speaker 4: S Walka came out, Yeah, a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of she I mean, do you think what America has allowed these people to amass in terms of wealth and power and fame and popularity, And you're gonna shit all over it the fuck out of here. Wait.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad that whatever my is in my feed and my circles that I did not get exposed to anything involving Ted Danson or oh yeah, Sarah Jessica Parker or anything they're coming out about.
Speaker 2: What about soccer? Yeah no, no, no, no, about.
Speaker 1: Trump getting involved.
Speaker 2: I mean just about America's two fifty. It was a couple of days ago, about the two and fiftieth birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh, they just generally I hate America stuff coming from them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that kind of shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, you know what, maybe Rosie wants to have a few people stay at her place. Maybe the compound can get bigger over there. And you don't fucking like it here.
Speaker 2: Leave. It's so simple.
Speaker 1: There's about fifteen million people that arrived in the last few years that you can take with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, there's daily flights every day in China, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela. Let just go. You got the body. You can live in big, big, beautiful homes over there. But now they stay.
Speaker 1: There, a big beautiful home in Iran. I don't I don't think. I don't think you can just hop a flight over the couple today.
Speaker 3: I was always I was always like a hot head, not hot head, but i'd say ship that I feel bad. I wouldn't mean, but I've gotten to be I've gotten to be nasty over the last couple of.
Speaker 4: Years with liberals.
Speaker 2: Don't point where.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I can say it on the air, but there are things I would.
Speaker 1: Do, don't say the things you would do.
Speaker 4: And I would, and I would have lunch two minutes later.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: No, that's see, that's the That's what liberals would do, is they they could actually think about doing horrible things. Look, they could feel good about Charlie Kirk's death the day later. Right, You're actually not capable of that, Kenny, don't do it in a second.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, line them the fuck up and don't tell anybody I did it.
Speaker 4: And you have a lot less, a lot less of them.
Speaker 2: I'm brothering on the street the other day. I hate them.
Speaker 3: I hate them at the anti American everything that pro pro everything you're not supposed to be pro. And the majority of them are pussies to begin and I just I'm telling you, I get I can't help my anger. This is fake anger, anger, anger.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: I think we've evolved to the point where this should be a reality TV show. Why can't conservatives fight libs on TV? Why can't that be a show?
Speaker 2: That'd be great?
Speaker 1: He come up with, you know, some kind of format that makes it not just raw fighting, but you know, you do something where at the end of it, maybe you get to smack the other, you know, yeah, something where his violence is a component.
Speaker 2: You know what, it wouldn't work because the Liberals wouldn't win one match. It'ld be all one sided conservatives wild beat the shit out of him. I'm walking down the street the other day to the supermarket and some crazy black guy, you know, have homeless whatever. He's passing me, and there's an old lady behind me carrying two shopping bag. It's like seventy five years old. And I'm watching to see if he says anything stupid. And he said something stupid to me. I told him to go fuck himself, and the lady comes to me. I go, I was just watching to see if he's going to do some dumb to you. Said thank you so much. He didn't. I said, I know, but if he did, I would throw him in the street and killed him. And we started talking. I says, you know, La is over, it's gone. It used to be a nice place. It's disgusting. She goes, well, you know's fault that is? I go, ain't fucking Trump's fault if that's where you're getting at, and she starts walking away from me really quickly. I'm like, he has nothing to do with the homeless in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Falls wrong with you not unture that Thomas fuck. Just knock her out.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why try to protect her, you stupid bitch.
Speaker 1: Well, but but you didn't help her with her bags.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want to walking she didn't get them chat shop bags of my own? What the fuck were gonna put them on the shoulders?
Speaker 1: Was by an eighty year old lady walking walking home with two fifty pound bags from fucking my Roger and.
Speaker 2: My own bags from Ralphs. I was walking my steps in, man, bitch, sure this.
Speaker 1: Is how fucked up this? I mean, I just I could do nothing but leve. I turn on the fucking news and the top three stories are about these just people who can't get over themselves. They have to get married and fucking Madison Square Garden. I'm watching that ship and then the US soccer team shipping the bread the bed, and then all this crap about where is Lebron gonna end up? I know who the fuck cares where Lebron ends up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we we had this, We had this issue where he left Cleveland.
Speaker 4: Yeah secret, where was he going to go?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Buck Kansas? As long as I don't come to the Knicks, Well, but it is.
Speaker 1: It's what's different now is back then, when he did the whole stupid decision thing and everything, it was, it was largely about money. He was going to be paid a ship ton of money, and it had to be a place he wanted to go. Now it's none of it is about money. He's willing to pay to play for the league minimum because he's made a billion dollars. He just wants to go somewhere to win another championship. So he wants to be the missing piece for a team to go win another championship.
Speaker 2: Don't you think the plan is always to go back to Cleveland where he began a little I mean, that's a story back ending.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but it's Cleveland. Who the fuck wants to go there? So so a lot of people are saying it's going to be Cleveland. I don't know it's going to be Cleveland. I look at what Philadelphia just did and go, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: A freaking good team. Now they got they got tough.
Speaker 1: Look at what Miami didn't go on.
Speaker 2: That's a fucking Philly got.
Speaker 1: Philly got what's his name from Boston?
Speaker 2: Uh, Jay Jayalen.
Speaker 1: Jaylen Brown Brown, and you know, and they already have Embiid and they already have Maxie. They get it.
Speaker 2: They and Bad's gotta stay healthy though.
Speaker 1: Washington's got a fucking team now. I mean, everybody in the East got good.
Speaker 2: Because the Knicks changed everything. People panicked people.
Speaker 1: It's amazing that you have this kind of activity immately postseason and free agent. But it's all going seemingly anyway. It's all going to stack Eastern Conference teams and make them better to wear that. I mean, next year, that's gonna be a fucking a team.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be tough.
Speaker 1: No team that's bad.
Speaker 4: Anybody who replaced rob what's it Robinson?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got Andre Drummonds. Yeah, you know, it's the same kind of ship. He's forty pounds heavy and they're basically the same stats. But the difference is the shop.
Speaker 1: But it's not the offensive rebounder that that No.
Speaker 2: It's not. They're like one offensive rebound apart. I look at their averagers and the thing about Robinson.
Speaker 1: Her career maybe, but not. I mean, Drummond is at the very end of his career. Mitch is still in the meat of his career.
Speaker 2: Mitch could play one through five. He could guard people on top of the sheet you can guard when byana. Drummer can't do that. But Mitch can't go to the free throw line and you know, hit twenty eight percent of his free throw. Drummer can hit forty. We'll see, but look they're no.
Speaker 1: Actually, Mitch hit about four. I'm drumming has to be much better than that, but it his career. It's unbelievable that you can't take any You should be able to take any human as long as you know they have there, any full strength human, and be able to explore different techniques to the point of getting them to be able to make seventy sixty five seventy percent of the free All it is is is you know, mastering the muscle memory and getting the movement down to make a fucking free throw. Believe, all those years in the the guy would have made twice the amount of money he's made if he could shoot a fucking free throw. How can you not learn? Why not go spend a week with Rick Barry? Is he dead now one of his sons?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 1: Learn how to do the underhand fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a better guy. Have you ever heard a lethal shooter on Instagram?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: He coaches a lot of pros. This guy anywhere on the court forty feet you know, behind the backboard, he'll miss the first one or the soak that he goes, I got it now, and he'll hit like ten straight. He's had He's had a lot of pros come visit him to perfect their shots. Why Robinson doesn't go to him hit a fucking foul shot? This guy is beyond go look up. That was what I call him. Was a deadly shooter something like that. That some my god. But yeah, he's he's really he's really good. He's uh, he's employed. The NBA uses him a lot, but uh yeah. But I mean, look, we're worried about a backup to a backup or a backup to call Anthony Towns. All the guys are coming back. We look good. People are saying we might get DeMar Derozen, but we don't have enough money for that. We we did what we did. I think all the guys coming back is great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know about them. I don't know about Damar's game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they need one more fairly impactful player makings easier for sure. This was a great run. You know, does Brunson habit in him? Again.
Speaker 2: I mean just got surgery today. He's got surgery.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a squad that I think they played better than they are.
Speaker 1: Well, they definitely played to their fullest potent. But but you have guys there that like, uh, Deuce was awful. The entire Deuce is a much better player than he played last year after he came back from the injury and then left. He was terrible. And yeah he was and and he's good, and that's why they went. They went and renewed both Shamant and Alvarado, and a lot of that is because they don't trust Deuce anymore. So they still have a piece to move. They got to trade him.
Speaker 2: I think you trade Deuce and you trade maybe Daddy A. I don't want to lose. Uh, that's not it's not worth anything.
Speaker 1: I mean, Deuce is, Deuce is capable of getting you something in the market. But you know, you don't realize how good you're talking about this shooter, or you don't realize how good these these guys are.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was listening to Pardon My Take the other day and they had that the kid what's his name, Alex Caravan from Yukon that was entering the NBA draft, and they asked him, what's the in practice? What's the most three pointers he's made in a row? What's the largest number?
Speaker 2: Said probably twenty five or some crazy number.
Speaker 1: Ninety two, Oh my god, ninety And he he's he was an elite first round pick. This is not like, this is the greatest player in the NBA draft. He's you know, he's a freaking stretch white guy. He's there to shoot threes, that's all. He's there to do.
Speaker 4: Two layups in a row.
Speaker 2: I know, right, I mean, look, the Lakers are all going white too. They just lost Hachi Mora. Lakers have all white guys.
Speaker 1: What's the theory. Our city's gone every color but white.
Speaker 2: So now we're.
Speaker 1: Going to take our team white as like it is a diversity move, a city wide diversity.
Speaker 2: Move, reverse reverse diversity.
Speaker 1: Reverse diversity. There's no such thing as reverse diversity.
Speaker 2: Reversity. Well, we're getting all white. It's unbelievable. Not European white, white, white.
Speaker 1: La so white. Okay, who knew?
Speaker 2: Kenny?
Speaker 1: I got a couple of good I know you're gonna like him animal stories today, but I'm saved.
Speaker 2: I want to save those for about Can we talk about I didn't you were talking about I didn't. I didn't you mentioned Taki And it's hard to say I agree with you, But I know what. She spent a fortune getting the Madison Square a thousand guests, and then a post wedding party for one hundred guests. You know, there's so raffle tickets at their fucking wedding to get to win Chanelle purses or a Chevrolet Chevelle. What kind of this is not a fucking wedding. It's like a theme park. You're raffling off gifts at your wedding.
Speaker 3: I got this is so I think we should pass on this topic because anybody who pays attention.
Speaker 5: To this there's no fucking life and they're fucking losers. Honestly, this is this is as this as a fucking bird shit on my car. That's why people cares about Palace Weft.
Speaker 2: That's why I didn't read one story eighteen. Yeah right, you're right.
Speaker 1: I just would like to under I would just like to understand, like who thinks I guess you know, you make two billion dollars and you lose all perspective on the world.
Speaker 2: But but to.
Speaker 1: Think that, to feel so self important that you that you need to have your wedding in an arena and you need to spend What did they spend?
Speaker 2: I don't even know. I don't even know twenty mili.
Speaker 1: I heard twenty maybe I don't even even got north of that. But and that's look, you were two billion dollars twenty million dollars around the area.
Speaker 2: Could give a shit. But let me put this so before then, let's say one of the biggest love stories ever in Hollywood, Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, Right, that was huge.
Speaker 1: Didn't they get married at the Rose Bowl?
Speaker 2: Tell me how many guests they had at their wedding?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Forty two nine nine.
Speaker 2: Nine people for the two biggest stars in the world. And this these two assholes get a thousand and sell raffle tickets at their fucking wedding.
Speaker 1: Ken woodhead too if you count Elvis three.
Speaker 4: Three county Elvis.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I only had a handful at that way a party.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, tell us swift to me and this this guy Kelsey, what an.
Speaker 2: Embarrassment he's got downhill?
Speaker 4: What an embarrassment? First of all, he traded at a hotty for this fucking pogo stick looking fucking thing.
Speaker 2: I agree, black girl was much hotter, way hotter, right, way hotter.
Speaker 4: It's like she's so fucking and you know the thing is.
Speaker 2: When you date a blacker like that, that means you have a certain kind of flavor. Like that wasn't a regular black chick. That was one of those Instagram black chick cafass models. So to be with her means you have that kind of flavor inside you. And then you switch to the whitest. It's like going from pump andy Go bread to whitebread and suddenly you love whitebread. I don't buy it.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, he's going to get very tired of that very quick.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Maybe cheating on her. I mean, could you imagine, tell us swift, that's what you got for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: No, it's like going from a Nessl's crunch to saltwater taffy.
Speaker 2: It's just she's gonna be now. It's because you know, she's gonna run the whole shebang. It's going to be her life. But he'll put a kid there in the next year. She'll be pregnant a year or so, and there we.
Speaker 1: Go they're both thirty six, right.
Speaker 2: They gotta they gotta get going, they gotta start, Yeah, gotta make it happen.
Speaker 1: But you know, I like the pogo stick analogy. That is her bill she has built like a fucking pogo.
Speaker 2: Stick, doesn't really have rhythm. When you see her dance, it's like clumsy. She's not she's a walk Yeah, that's the great word. Gorgonyun attractive. She's like a fucking a baby, a baby.
Speaker 4: Fuck.
Speaker 1: The two bill does nothing? Well, oh, that was the other thing was.
Speaker 4: There's two hundred billion, it means nothing?
Speaker 1: Okay, there it was a two hundred and forty eight Is that two hundred and forty eight page prenup?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is in the prenup?
Speaker 2: Forty eight page? Wow? And I presume that's from her to him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's he's worth about one hundred million.
Speaker 2: But could you imagine getting that ship on your desk and having to go through that many pages from the woman.
Speaker 4: Who loves he's an embarrassment.
Speaker 2: That's that's right.
Speaker 1: Well, especially if he's I mean, there's one thing, okay, if you're with the pogo stick, and you're with the pogo stick for the two bill. Then you know, you tell Pogo to go, you know, pound sand on the Premiam.
Speaker 2: He's got the money he needs. He's fine, but I guess he wants to pop to out. He knows what this does to his post football career. It puts him in a He'll be hosting game shows and being he'll be in action movies. Stallone will cast him in some bullshit. He'll be that's to Jason Stath and watch. It's all about his career move.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have that kind of charisma.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, we'll see I mean a lot of guys we didn't think had it can kind of find it. But I don't think I don't. I don't find him charismatic either. I think it's like a a typical tight end dork, you know, like a big, strong, darkie guy. And you know, but look, he fell into it, man, he fell into it. But I would rather have the black jack in a second. I'd rather be worth fucking.
Speaker 3: Five million and be with the hottie than fucking two billion with that thing.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree. Hey, you know I I said this, I mapped this out as soon as they started dating. I said, chiefs are going to start to lose. His career is gonna plummet, and it's all happening, and he's gonna sign one more year. Ready, signed one more year. It's gonna be awful. They got no great team right now. It's gonna be an awful, stingy sign multiple he did multiple year, I think. Okay, either way, I don't see it making a big difference since we don't hear too much more talk about.
Speaker 4: Is Mahome is going to surpass Brady with what his eight well eight super Bowl rings?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's hard. That's get the fuck out Mahomes. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's go searching for topics that excite Kenny unlike Taylor Swift. Here's one that Kenny I like. There's this parasite that's going around that has infected six hundred and eighty one people as of Monday, and the number one symptom of this parasite is explosive explosive diarrhea.
Speaker 2: Oh man, So people that.
Speaker 1: Are getting this thing are just I mean, it's just spewing out of their asses and they and let's see New York, Illinois, Texas also. Okay, So Michigan is by far the hardest hit state. So I'd hate to be a fucking porta potty in Michigan right now. You know, you're on a construction site in Dearborn. Although that's all the somalis anyway, you're on a construction site and lancing and and like, you know, five people have the fucking parasite.
Speaker 2: It probably came from some Aulians traveling back and forth. They probably brought it here. We got that going on, explosive diarrhea. We've got Legionnaire's disease in New York that came from you know, you have those cool missed machines that spray you on the sidewalk. When it came from Yeah, they said it came from bad water in those machines. Could be air conditioning. But this time they they they said it's from the air. The sprinklers, the little squirters. Uh, there's a lot of shit going on. This A whole cruise ship of people sick that stranded out of the ocean somewhere. There's a new form of uh. There's all sorts of ship. There's like, uh, some other flu coming out that trying to scare us with. I think this thing wins explosive number one.
Speaker 1: It wins because it's called cyclos cyclosporiasis. You usually get it, usually through contaminated food like produce that's you know, yea expired. Although they haven't yet identified the cause of this outbreak, but for those who do get sick, identifying the infection as cyclosportiasis it can be difficult. It requires special lab tests looking specifically for the cyclospora, which are not part of a standard stool test. I don't know how you're doing a standard stool test on what these people shooting explosive at you. It's another reason it's possible in many cases are going undiagnosed. This thing is a microscopic parasite that's commonly transmitted by drinking water or eating raw produce like basils, cilantro and lettuce that was contaminated with feces. It's because you're eating shit in produce.
Speaker 2: Right, you gotta clean lettuce out. Like I was watching a show. I love this show, Stanley Tucci in Italy business all these restaurants and stuff. It's like Anthony Bourdain. But there's a little town in Italy that makes this possible. Muscles and some you know, gaula typical stuff, but they put these stone from the sea in their pan, and it's the water. The water in the pan soaks out the flavor of the sea from these rocks. Could you imagine doing that long island, taking rocks from the Great South Bay putting them in your pan. It's disgusting. But in Italy it's such a clear it's such a clear water and it's not polluted as much. And this is like a delicacy. Rocks in the pan, rock rock, seafood pasta.
Speaker 1: I'll have to look that one up and.
Speaker 2: There's no diseases that come out of that one. But well, yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 1: Had a thought about this stuff, Kenny. I consider Kenny's are our staff expert on all things anal.
Speaker 2: So, I.
Speaker 1: Mean all of this stuff, all these bad things we hear they all come from freaking.
Speaker 2: In all countries.
Speaker 1: They come from ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so.
Speaker 1: Like everybody these days, all I hear about is you know, it's like like they said, and I think they did it in uh, what do you call it? What's the motorcycle movie? That was the TV show? It takes place o chips and the chips thing they say, yes, standard. Now everybody eats ass right with the amount of people like licking each other's asses in America right now, you would think everybody would be has freaking parasites.
Speaker 2: No, what you gotta do is, if you eat ass, you've become immune to the ass. I don't think that's true, is it?
Speaker 1: You can't become immune to this stuff? How do people eating ass all the time not end up these parasites with explosive diarrhea? Expert will comment on this.
Speaker 4: Confucius say, man, eat ass, wake up with stinky kisser.
Speaker 2: What a brilliant man, Confusions was, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: She just didn't say anything about parasites.
Speaker 4: There's only there's only so many. I mean, there's only so many women that you really even want to do that with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you're not.
Speaker 4: You're not picking up, you know, Rosie and licking her asshole.
Speaker 3: No, you know what I mean, he's got to be somebody special that you know it's not And they got yeah, so.
Speaker 4: I don't you know, I don't know about it. First of all, I don't want anybody near my sphincter. I'm I don't want anybody anywhere near it, right. I got guys that are just the opposite. Oh, I love to get the funk out of here.
Speaker 2: Well, you know Albert, Albert my only tell me years ago after high school. I was visiting his house after college, and uh, he's got nice clothes on, he's got colonna, and I go, where are you going? He goes to the city here see one of the horse. I go. You know he was married to you know, Lucy Marie ROSSI right, no, okay, I can't Mike, Mike shutting me down. Mike shut me down to we want to go there, gonna get but okay, I'll shut it down. But yeah, I mean there are guys that like it, and there are guys that don't. I'm in the second category. Uh yeah, no, no, just say just say no.
Speaker 1: A buddy who who had picked up some girl one.
Speaker 6: Night and uh uh and and he ended up doing that to her and uh and she thought the right respectful thing was to return the favor.
Speaker 1: And all of this is happening. Uh, I guess part of it happened in a in a car that wasn't moving, and then they started driving. And so he's driving in the car while she's trying to she's trying to get at him back there and he's like, no, no, I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 2: You don't need to return the favorite.
Speaker 3: I got a friend, this is no joke, a buddy of mine. I met a cigar lounge and I became friendly with him.
Speaker 4: In New York. He was traveled a lot to Hong Kong, you know, and overseas.
Speaker 3: He was a consultant and he met uh an England broad on the stewardess on an airplane and ended up getting together and he had like you know when you get like a cuticle or something like in your finger, you know, like a hangnail. Yeah, lit, and he you know, he was fucking this broad and you know, he was putting his finger up upper rest. He ended up getting an infection in his finger and had to chop off the whole top of literally had to. If you look at him, he has no on his on his index finger on his right hand, he's got no no top finger.
Speaker 2: He was he was given a shocker. Yeah wow, Yeah he was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was the the shocker.
Speaker 1: But it's a dirty stewie. That's all those times trying to wipe her as in that tiny airplane bathroom. There's no way she could have kept that thing clean all those flights, having to go in that little fucking tiny room and know and know that you're doing you're giving it a good wipe.
Speaker 3: Stewardess and all serious stewardesses are generally pretty open, pretty wild.
Speaker 2: I know, I had a couple of I think they prefer that there are a lot of gay flight attendants now, But in my day, going back and for out to La New York, I was always un continental from Newark to La back. I saw the same chicks every time. They'd say, where's the party tonight? Can we come? Can you invite us? And they take them out.
Speaker 3: And definitely the layover that I remember, I was bang going a layover in La Jeff Blue Broad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they invited us because.
Speaker 3: They all go, they all go to the There was a right right down in Hollywood.
Speaker 4: There was this place was like a like a western place.
Speaker 2: I was very Shottle ranch. Shadow Ranch was a saddle ranch. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they all went there and they invited me to go, and I ended up going home with the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah and yeah, moneld set me up as one and as one of some of American Airlines flight attendants. Barbara fun girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're fun, they're fun, They're nice.
Speaker 1: I was how was her finger was okay with her, I didn't got you.
Speaker 2: No, I'm still healthy. Yeah, but yeah their free spirits.
Speaker 4: Guy, did I ever tell you guys that joke? You have time for a joke?
Speaker 3: The yeah, the the eighteen year old Polish kid never got late in his life. He goes to the whorehouse and the madam says, you know, go pick one out that you want. He picks one out and she goes, go laid down, take off for your clothes.
Speaker 4: I'll come in. I'll knock and I'll.
Speaker 3: Walk in, and uh, eighteen never got laid so it was like there's a big day for him. So she she goes, Okay, I'm gonna do something really special. You know, I'm want to make you remember this the rest of your life. Was we're gonna do Uh, I'm gonna do what they called sixty nine. So laid down on your back. So it lays down, she straddles him. She's sucking his dick. You know, he's like all of a sudden, she foughts accellent.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Kids, Like, she goes, you know, I'm gonna do what they call sixty nine for you. He goes, okay, So digging as she cuts a flat and He's like, all right, that wasn't cool, but I gotta keep going.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden, she cuts another.
Speaker 3: Fought post, get some put his pants on the woman.
Speaker 4: Maybe what are you doing?
Speaker 2: He goes, I.
Speaker 7: Don't think I could take sixty seven more of them anywhere.
Speaker 1: He was going after this, after six, after coming.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fuck, that's funny. Chico used to take my nephew Jackie through this massage paller around the corner from out of Menace off Madison. I said, I don't, I'm not. I can't do that stuff. I can't have an errant Asian lady, you know, touching my body and then offer me a androw. That's not my thing. But uh, Jackie was like, no, I'm sorry. It was Joey. Joey was like eight, it's like seventeen or eighteen. And he goes, joe you gotta watch this square And she goes in the room and the lady's tone, you know, they throw the towel on your face. You can't look at them, and all you heard from the other room was you're so strong, You're such a strong man. It was fucking horrible. I said, I could never do that. I could never just see some chick an Asian shake nonetheless like fat thirty five years, I couldn't do it, but some guys just had no problem.
Speaker 4: You're being man, I live you a long time.
Speaker 2: GI. That's what it was like. Could you imagine what it was like? Could you imagine what these guys was like in Vietnam? I mean because stay came home with Yeah, but back then weren't coming up with aide. It was whatever they came home when you could fix you know, it wasn't like a death sentence most I meant it. But yeah, no the AES thing. No, not for me, not for me.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think Graham Platner would happily have done anything like that.
Speaker 2: You think he was set up by the Democrats?
Speaker 1: What was he set up by the Demos? Or was he set up by the.
Speaker 2: Republican I think the Dems set him up to get him out because they just wanted him in right of course, and it just happened to be.
Speaker 4: That is what the thirteenth is. When you have to declare, or.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirteenth when you have to declare, but all of.
Speaker 3: A sudden, now you know, six days but a week before this happens Okay.
Speaker 1: But you guys know, so you know about the New York Times story.
Speaker 2: They came out, right, Yeah, so the girls had he raped their three years four years ago, whatever, But.
Speaker 1: They they led the girl to believe that they were speaking to many others and that she wouldn't be the only person in the article. So the article comes out and she's the only one, and she happens to be a Republican. Right, so, so.
Speaker 4: Are you sure about that, agro because I just heard that she's a pros aggressive liberal.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's the that's this one. That's the one that just got announced yesterday. But what preceded that was, I don't know how long ago, it was maybe two weeks ago, a big New York Times story comes out and the Times told this woman that she wasn't going to be the only one because she's she gives them her name. She totally comes out and then the article. Then the article comes out and she's the only name listed, and so of course she the only name listed, and she being Republican. The Times basically does this article that they they make it seem like their own reporting isn't credible because it's only a Republican that's in it, and then all the Dems discredit the whole thing because it's only this Republican woman. But they had interviewed this woman also for that article, but chose not to put anything about her in the article. She says that's why she came out because she got pissed that they didn't, that they made it seem like it was a bullshit story and it was only this Republican when there were other women and she was one of them, and she's a liberal.
Speaker 4: So it's another Democrat scam and.
Speaker 2: I think so. I think so too. You know, I bet you Pocahontas was behind it, Bernie Sanders. They all knew, we can't have this guy. He's going to hurt us.
Speaker 1: Well did you see that, so be gonna Pocahontas woman who worked for her and was part of her team, who goes to the funeral and iran.
Speaker 2: Whose funeral she really and then.
Speaker 1: And then does a report from there calling him like, you know, supret greatest to uvanitate all this stuff about what a wonderful person he was and all the great things he did.
Speaker 2: Saw that unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I know where the fuck we're at war with that country?
Speaker 2: And by the way, it's gonna Thank God, the cease fire, which we all knew wasn't gonna last, didn't last. It's ridiculous to even say it, but I think Trump's had it. I know it doesn't want to killed ninety one million people, but he's got to go in there and fuck them up. This is good, This is it's it's embarrassing to hit him and his legacy and his strength. He gets everything done he wants to get done to a degree, and this just cannot keep dogging him. He's got he's got to pull the trigger.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see what he that's I think why because he's got to be fucking exhausted from he's done the last week. He flew to fucking Turkey overnight. I know he's at this uh NATO summit in in Turkey, but all the all the fucking Western European countries that didn't do dick for us with Iryan are all there. And so he's gonna, you know, he's gonna give his buddy from France good and her husband his husband very hard time. And who's the new UK who who replaced.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know who replays Starmer I don't know. Uh, they're done.
Speaker 1: Kevin Spacey was a Kevin Spacey that that space would be good.
Speaker 2: They should put he just did Bill Bill Maher's podcast. Andy Burnham is Now that's right, And I don't know much about him, but uh, they're done. You can't have you can't have thirty cities in your in your country led by thirty Muslim mayors. It's over. They blew it. They blew it. Other countries are rebelling and you hear you know, I know Kenny was talking about you, that Muslim in the street in New York, talking about this is the new We're not going to stop till you're all killed, and this is us. He was calling New York like you hear that guy? Yeah, I was. I couldn't listen. I was gonna. I wanted to strangle him. And they're all here, they're coming. They're in every country in Europe. Uh so, but so London, that London was too woke for too long and now they're going to suffer for it. It's a shame.
Speaker 1: The problem of the news this morning, they.
Speaker 4: Come, did these countries come back from this doubt? They shot?
Speaker 3: And are we going down that same same we are, it's gonna get to a point where these ridiculous, lazy liberal pussy.
Speaker 4: Lesbian women, gay.
Speaker 1: Guys pogo stick shaped.
Speaker 4: So the answer because they're that's stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are we Are we going to get to.
Speaker 4: The point or are we gonna? Are we gonna rebel and stand up?
Speaker 2: One day?
Speaker 1: And second we'll find out in November of twenty eight, well a little bit November of this year.
Speaker 2: But there needs to be more of us who aren't afraid to be calling islamopho. I'm not afraid of it.
Speaker 1: So i'much. So there's a major scare of the building that might collapse in Manhattan right now. I don't know if you guys saw this on the terifix.
Speaker 2: That's a fucking terrifying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it could be if that actually happened. Ship But so mom, Donnie's doing a press conference.
Speaker 6: And they after.
Speaker 1: He's done speaking, he introduces the uh, the head what do you call the head of the fire department, the fire chief of my chief? Have you seen the fucking fire chief of New York.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not mister Gallagher anymore. It's probably a fat woman.
Speaker 1: Have you seen this?
Speaker 2: I don't think Oh, my god, it was.
Speaker 1: It was Pat from Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 2: Is the is the Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Well it was one of these weird things because in real time, I'm going they introduced the person as Lilian. I think Gillian. I think it was Lilian, and I went and I went, I looked, and I went, well, I guess Lillian can be a guy's name. Cannot Well, my first instinct was nothing. My first instinct was, I guess Lilian can be a guy's name, because this is the head of the New York Fire Department, right right right? Well, no, Lilyan. It comes out because I went to Lilian's to Wikipedia just to get a little bit of background on Lillian, and Lilian's happily married.
Speaker 2: She is to her wife, to her wife. Great, Okay, I am.
Speaker 1: It's not stated anywhere on there, but Lilian sure looks to me like she might have been you know, billion a few years ago instead of Lilian. And so the head of the fight apartment in New York is a fucking dea hire.
Speaker 2: Yeah and.
Speaker 1: Uh And what convinced me of that was they took the microphone for about ten seconds before they handed it to someone competent to actually talk about what was going on and what they were doing about it, and they just put these people in these fucking jobs. They just hand them these jobs because of who they are, not because of what they know their leadership ability right there, I.
Speaker 2: Mean seconds, I'm looking at this bitch right now, this is is Yeah, that's m that's Chas Bono.
Speaker 1: Oh, that had to be a guy at one point, right of.
Speaker 3: Course, mixture of Chas Bono and a very overweight Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: If you look at thee, yeah, yeah, it looks.
Speaker 1: Like there's a little Asian element in there too.
Speaker 2: To tire last name bon signor yeah, but that's a what a beauty.
Speaker 1: Here, that's a Latino last name?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that beauty beauty.
Speaker 1: But the funniest part is, you know when, so this is the public's supposed to feel, you know good, now, feel better about their safety when you hand the microphone over to the head of you know, the New York Fire Department. And then when they can only deliver I'm serious, maybe it was fifteen seconds worth of you know nothing, I mean, Kamala could have delivered a more meaningful speech public safety in New York City. And then they handed over to somebody who actually knows what they're talking about, and get that person off the That person probably just sit this is.
Speaker 2: It's not Mariuel Noriega. It's literally in this is.
Speaker 1: This is looks like before. That doesn't look like an after. Doesn't that look like a before? What what date is on that thing?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know we should just ask for it.
Speaker 2: Says first woman in New York City. If it doesn't give it, she's trends.
Speaker 1: I I I did I didn't do it.
Speaker 2: I didn't do it on Rocker or they're gonna say no, there's no they're gonna say there's no evidence to support that. They're gonna take the high road Google. Google wouldn't say anyway, of course.
Speaker 1: So uh, speaking of public safety, so you know they were all with all the big ships that were in the in the harbor and and I mean that was just an amazing show that they beautiful put us incredible there DC Mount Rushmore. I mean, all of it was just incredible spec And if there was any patriotism in this country, you know, we'd be talking about it forever. But so there was a New Jersey fire rescue boat that was part of the thing. So after all the fireworks are over, there. The boat is going back to uh, New Jersey where it was based. A fucking whale.
Speaker 2: A fucking whale.
Speaker 1: It was the last time there's a whale in New York harb that we saw. Most whales get within like five miles of it, sniff and go down, and.
Speaker 2: I have never seen that. And like on the way to Staten Island, for God's sake, that's.
Speaker 1: The whale tries to surface directly from under the boat and sinks the boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the boat was destroyed.
Speaker 1: Kenny, are you emailing with the important people there?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you on the show today?
Speaker 2: Listen, the ball was destroyed.
Speaker 1: It's an animal store. Aren't you going to criticize me for an animals? It was actually a mammal story.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I was just thinking about some of the things.
Speaker 1: Did you not not whales coming up from below your boat? No?
Speaker 2: You know what got me the picture of they're pulling the boat out of the water. Yeah. The fucking color of the water and the Hudson is so disgusting. It's like a brown green. It's just so bad, dude, it is.
Speaker 1: And you go to the beach here and you can you know, you can see fifty feet away from you underwater. I mean you you can see it all everywhere. Yeah, I'm sure that water up there. But it's like even even when we were young, I mean the bay was clearer, but it was clear.
Speaker 2: I mean it depends where you went.
Speaker 1: You could go down. You could go down with a snorkel and see maybe five feet in front of you. Maybe on a really clear day you could see ten feet or something.
Speaker 2: Flats and but the mask there was a beautiful fish down there. Actually we saw we had we took star fit. We found a seahorse one day. And they don't belong in the day. They're just a lot of beautiful stuff. But you're right, I mean, nothing compares to the Caribbean, or Florida or parts of Europe. It's so crystal clear, you know, when you're land in the Caribbean. Oh my god, it's like it's like landing in a glass of water. It's just gorgeous. And you know that was a horse, by the way, horses right, col Hey, how'd you doing? How'd you do on forther July? How'd the cheese steaks go on for the July weekend?
Speaker 4: Killed it?
Speaker 2: Figure you would killed it? Yeah? And it rained a little bit too, didn't it? Did it rain there?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it's so funny how I transitioned and gotten so into franchising and understanding the business and cheese steaks and I love mistakes, competition and everything else.
Speaker 1: You franchise, Lallas, can you do it?
Speaker 3: La?
Speaker 2: Franchise? Probably could? Yeah?
Speaker 4: For that, I give you. I'll give you one one quick example.
Speaker 3: Okay, the average Jersey Mics does one point three to one point five million.
Speaker 4: A year in sales gross. They're open three hundred gross popline.
Speaker 3: They're open three hundred and sixty three days a year, so they do.
Speaker 4: About thirty five hundred a day, four thousand on a good day.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: On fourth of July we did forty two thousand.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, jeez.
Speaker 3: On the fifth of July we did twenty nine thousand. Oh shit, we're averaging one hundred and forty thousand a week.
Speaker 1: That's the wild wood.
Speaker 2: That's everything that's wild, that's what that's great.
Speaker 4: Philly, Philly is even bigger Philly doesn't want.
Speaker 2: Learn that they're known for that.
Speaker 1: Because even at when I think about a Jersey MIC's four thousand a day, what do you eat average sandwiches ten bucks or more than that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they're probably more, probably fifteen sixteen dollars a sandwich.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they probably how many?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 1: So that's like three hundred and sid sandwiches. I mean that's a lot in the day.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. That's a lot.
Speaker 4: It's funny because these you know, Jersey Mikes. I think they're going public.
Speaker 3: There's an IPR I think for twelve or thirteen billion, but I think they sold to Blackstone for nine point eight billion. No, you do you know, you own a Jersey Mikes, you're doing say a million five and the average, you know, is fifteen percent.
Speaker 4: So what's fifteen percent of a million five?
Speaker 2: Is two hundred change? So you know what, you.
Speaker 4: Own a Jersey Mics, you're making two hundred and twenty five. But what these people do is they buy three or five of them, five of them and they're making a million a year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that's that's the bottle, you know, that's why you see so many people own.
Speaker 1: But they have. But that's that's what the business nets. You got employees in those stores.
Speaker 4: Fifteen is the profit.
Speaker 1: Oh so that's pure profit. That's okay, okay, that's what.
Speaker 2: My cousin bought his son. He bought him a franchise for Jersey Mics, and they're gonna keep going. But you know, I had one of my clients when I produced a movie, had about four franchises down I think in Texas area. I forget the name of the I never heard of it. It doesn't It wasn't in New York or Florida, I don't believe. But yeah, man, the guy had to fucking see playing in his backyard. You know, you google his house and shit, You're like, okay, because this is a do well franchise.
Speaker 4: If you can scrape up.
Speaker 3: The money to buy a franchise and build it out and you're making two hundred a year or two hundred quarter, that's that's a lot more than a lot of people make.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do they cost other franchises.
Speaker 4: He'll probably twenty five thirty five grand for Jersey Mics.
Speaker 3: It was much more than that, oh right, But then you got to build it out, well, you gotta spend two three hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say about four and a grand for a multi thousand totals, so you know, you come up with four hundred and you make your money back in two years.
Speaker 4: You know it's not good. And then you know, if you have a couple of them, you're doing all right.
Speaker 2: Jersey Max is good, good sandwiches. Think I got the cheesecake, when I got the cheesesteak when I go to Jersey Mikes too. But it's not like Philly or or you have.
Speaker 1: No protection either in those things. You're flying high, you're doing that and then all of a sudden, you know they got the two doors down, a new sub shop opens, or new pizza place, so you know, I mean, you're constantly getting new, fresh competition.
Speaker 2: But anyway, that's why.
Speaker 3: That's why cheese steaks it's you know, pizza is different.
Speaker 8: You know there's a pizzas, there's a pizza perst on every corner shops all right. To get a really good cheese steak, yeah, you know what I mean to get you know, buy the best ribbi, buy the best cheese, buy the best bread.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. It's that's the little bit of.
Speaker 1: A niche, yes, and if you have a unique taste and a unique twist to it.
Speaker 3: And you know, I went to Jimmy John's the other day because I went with my wife to get the intro, you know, Ivy, we do once a month or to place a month. And I was fucking starving and she was taking a lover to me. So I went next door and Jimmy John's Jimmy was it Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Johns Jimmy I'm not I'm not a fan Jimmy Jones.
Speaker 3: So I go there and I get the the chicken, bacon, whatever the fuck it was.
Speaker 4: I gotta tell you, I couldn't find the chicken. It was real felt like I was getting a lettuce sandwich, right. And I said to the guy, said, you know, what do you guys do here today?
Speaker 3: There was we average about two thousand a day, two thousand dollars. We figured two thousand a day. They're only making what seven seven punch of the year. Then you take the fifteen percent on that, and you know.
Speaker 1: Margins might be better. If the food is substandard like.
Speaker 3: That, probably is better because meat is the meat sucks how they give you any of it?
Speaker 1: So well, Jersey, that's why they don't get the store traffic because the food's not good.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and Jersey mattress are passed. Subway is like the biggest, right, yeah, I like I like that. I like the sandwiches there, I really do that.
Speaker 4: Guy Peter became a billion.
Speaker 1: A lot of sponsors today.
Speaker 2: It's nice. Yeah right, I want yeah, got some free stuff. Yeah well once that real quick, you're gonna start selling frozen so people can buy him out of state.
Speaker 4: Eventually we're going to e commerce.
Speaker 2: This uh one, Jack died. One of my axes. Got Rosalie give a certificate for two John's pizzas from Bleaker Street because we love John. Yeah great, we had I had him once before. But two John's pizzas with sausage and gallic and thirty dollars.
Speaker 4: It's exactly right.
Speaker 3: So three cheese steaks, you know, from one of competitors, one hundred and thirty five dollars, unbelievable people and people are buying them.
Speaker 2: I know, because they're delicious and if you leave home, you want that familiar taste once in a while, not every What are they?
Speaker 1: What are they if you buy them in the store?
Speaker 2: Eighteen fifty so still say.
Speaker 1: You're at you're at almost sixty dollars.
Speaker 2: By the time.
Speaker 4: Did shipping you know, the special frozen ship what a fuck? Right?
Speaker 2: It was still delicious it was very good. So there's two wait for me in Chicago. I go next week. So they're good. They're good.
Speaker 1: All right, boys, fun hanging, all.
Speaker 2: Right, fellas, I fellas be good agent.
Speaker 4: When are you coming to water?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be the August. I gotta go to Jack's Rosalie's from the twelfth to the twenty sixth. She needs help run the house. And then there's this memorial, and then it'll be in August. At some point we'll figure out a date where you guys are gonna be around. I'll come see you.
Speaker 4: And when does law leave?
Speaker 9: Law leaves the end of the month, the end of July, Okay, all right, and we're going We're going up to New York for Juli's ninetieth so we'll be up in New York for I'm going August first.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, you were gonna say soon, I'm going.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm going on.
Speaker 3: The tenth because my granddaughter's birthday is today, but they're having a big party for her on the eleventh. I'm going up on the eleventh of July, and then I'm gonna go to Philly for a few days.
Speaker 9: Okay, awesome, all right, boys, talk to your so fellas, all right, guys,