Speaker 1: Once. Shame on, shame on you Pool. We can't get fool again. Oh God love you.
Speaker 2: What am I talking about?
Speaker 1: The Bible means a lot to me, but I don't want to get into specific Old Testament or Testament probably equal.
Speaker 3: I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop lease terrrists killers.
Speaker 1: That a man sixty right now in the middle of the fairway, that is that is his finest moment.
Speaker 2: Me and Ben we're talking about just different legends interview. We got that one ten minute interview with him. I think if I could pick any text in the interview right now, and like I have to do an in depth interview, I would love to talk to George Bush.
Speaker 1: Again, Yes, like George W. Bush.
Speaker 2: Yes, because well, his Papa Bear is no longer with us. But the time we talked to him, it was all pretty much about that exhibit at his library, and that was cool. But man, I'd like to just talk about his life. I find him to be wildly If you could squeeze in nine with any Texans, it'd be great. He would definitely be on the list.
Speaker 1: If you could squeeze in nine with any president, he would definitely because like he was there the moment getting whispered into his ear. You know, during that key moment that the Mavericks won the draft lottery. You remember the image that stepped in just the time as he was reading, some kids, you don't.
Speaker 3: Want to play golf with me? I got a wicked hook. Yeah, it's called your penis. Bill famously had a curved one. We're not gonna talk divisive politics.
Speaker 1: Clearly, the name of the segment was just an avenue to play an intro with those funny takes. But I actually do have a political story here. A Democratic candidate for State Assembly in New Jersey. Her name is Rebecca Holloway, and it was found out she's up against two others and a big race for six legislative district. We've all been paying close it do. I'm all over the story. It was found out though, that she has been selling photos of her feet on an adult content website that caters to people with foot fetishes, promising to quote hear your naughty fantasies and help make them come true. One of those words spelled differently.
Speaker 4: Actually, I thought it was spelt that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Twisted Sisters style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so true as true with a new lot.
Speaker 1: So is it WICKI feed or what feetfinder dot com? Oh? Okay, yep, I addressed she has been legally legally selling photos of her feet in various poses on feetfighter dot feetfinder dot com for the last two years.
Speaker 5: Man, I know we're not supposed to kink shame, but you feet people are the biggest freaks out there.
Speaker 1: Man, those people are sick. Thank you. Like I don't get it. I don't get it at all. Like, what was it the Cowboys coach? Was it Rob Ryan? Rex? Rex Ryan? Yeah?
Speaker 5: They pretty lady? What you doing your feet hanging at here? And there's rubbing on her.
Speaker 1: Feet posted on YouTube? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: It's hot is when a gal's got a big old bunion.
Speaker 1: I just got a corn.
Speaker 4: I couldn't even get through it. It's such a.
Speaker 1: Funny word too. And I don't get it, man, he's got corns. Oh, it's a terribles. I'm with you. I think feet are disgusting in general, Like take the fetish out of it. Like feet are gross. There's a reason we cover them up at all times, you know, except for those that don't. There's a lot of people going barefoot all the time.
Speaker 2: Nothing flips my switch, like getting a hold of some feet after they've been in some birking stocks outside all day long at a festival.
Speaker 1: Yes, stinky. Uh. She is a self employed marketing consultant, nice on a campaign website, and you know what, I clicked on this just to do the research. I do find it to be just not for me. You know this is you like what you like? This might be your Pete Townsend moment. I said, this is not a website that I would consider traditional pornography. Now, it's not gonna let us go in depth on the website here on Iheart's Wi Fi. But at home I was able to go through, and it's really pretty gross. It's just a lot of people taking pictures of their feet and there's not much more to it. And I was hoping there would be more, like you gotta cram it some mashed potatoes, or you gotta like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Work for the money. How much are they charging just for a simple feet pick?
Speaker 1: You know what? I'm not sure on hers. It doesn't say in the article either, like how much it costs summer. I didn't want to make a log in. Oh, there is five dollars for a monthly subscription for photos of feet. That's not bad, that's pretty good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What what Dan and Jake per month?
Speaker 1: Ten?
Speaker 2: So you get feet either. Now I've never seen those guys feet.
Speaker 1: I'd like to I'd pay for those.
Speaker 2: What is by the way, Jakob join us to night for a Ben and Skin live stream. We're doing a Cooper Flag live stream at eight o'clock on her YouTube channel. We got so much Cooper Flag to talk jas dot com slash, Ben.
Speaker 4: And Skin offer him feet picked June.
Speaker 1: That's great, we will. Here's what her profile said on her feet finder page. Would you like to see this? Yes? After being a good girl for so long, I'm in my slutty era. Flirting is my superpower. DM me for socks and panty purchases? Please? Okay, you got the music?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 1: I'm perfect well done? She lost when she ran for county clerk last year. Kat, How much for a pair of your panties? I think you really in this economy, I think you have to raise the prices for it.
Speaker 5: I agree, I'm just I'm not bulking. I'm sitting here a hold a bunch of money. How much for game warn panties?
Speaker 4: Exactly before the yard or after?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Let's this is the old boy Tinsley Thinglin player for the Dave Matthews Man. He at your guy, your favorite member asked for dirty socks of some other bands. I said it was the Chili Peppers. What it was some band named Crystal Garden. It was like a local Virginia band.
Speaker 4: You want their socks.
Speaker 1: But he asked for the dirty socks. Their sucks her, you know, crusty. Yeah, after being a good girl for so long, I'm in my slutty era. So she's decided, you know what, I've lived this long turn up. God, I love it.
Speaker 4: How old is she? How old is she?
Speaker 1: How old is she? Uh? She appears to be I would say forties, maybe late thirties, maybe forties.
Speaker 2: So in these so these extensions, get a good look at her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh let's go. Those are gonna be some sweaty feet.
Speaker 2: Let me let me ask you in these pictures that you looked at, how much ankle play is involved?
Speaker 4: Ankle bracelets?
Speaker 1: I just I couldn't get in. I couldn't log on her profile. I couldn't get in. And what were you searching to find her? I just went to the website. Just pull up the website you see toe rings too. Some of those I didn't see. They towerings. I'm sure that's a thing.
Speaker 2: Let's start a website called Cankles and Bunions.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, I knew a story of someone I can't sense. I just started, someone who did not know what the word slut meant, like until like a little older in life. And then this is a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend. So this is down the line here. Apparently growing up, there was a bathroom incident with one of the girls in class in like fourth fifth grade or whatever. She booped and this guy called her a slut because he didn't know what it meant. He thought it just meant. I was like, she had the double dip of being humiliated of crapping herself and did he just called her a slut?
Speaker 2: Poor girl, man, that slut pooped herself.
Speaker 1: Don't mean he was being He thought it was like you're nasty or disgusting, which you know kind of does.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's synonymous with willing, participant, overly willing, overly will aggressively willing.
Speaker 1: She's been a good girl for too long, she's been obeying the rules. Yeah, pastor's daughter theory. Let's go all.
Speaker 5: Right, there you go, Kevin, Let's talk politics. DFW Brand News segment coming up next the Today Game, followed by some Bill Belichick news, followed by a cure for something that is troubling many many, many men. All that's coming your way, and we'll get back into the Cooper flag stuff. All that's coming up on The Benet's Skin Show.