Speaker 1: So Smith Swiss.
Speaker 2: All, Hey, what is all? Guys? Shut up, Jake. But I got a little better news for you guys. I got a little bitter news for you. Guys. We are no longer on Twitch. I'm done. I'm done with them. You know, people want to act stupid. They want to act stupid. Guess what stupid is? Stupid does? And Twitch doesn't want to a y mind their manner. Guess what twitches off the board until they learn some mayors and stop the bullshit. I'm done m.
Speaker 3: H m hm.
Speaker 2: Hm them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, h m hmmm, dum.
Speaker 2: I'm tired a bullshit. I'm tired of them running their mouths over their own Twitch. You know, they asked me about my show and then and then they tied me out and banned me or band or or or sanctioned me because I was just doing what I was told. Twitch can go fuck themselves. Twitch is a piece of ship. Yeah, Twitch can go fuck themselves. Twitch can go fuck themselves. And they can actually.
Speaker 4: M m.
Speaker 2: Yeah they they made me lose my lunch up in here, up in there. Yeah. I just want to say this. I'm not mad at anybody on Twitch. I'm not mad at anybody. This is. This is a decision that I made for myself that Twitch has never Twitch has done. There's a lot of stuff wrong. I don't I don't believe in you about it. You know, there's people, there's stuff I can do about it. Yeah, you know, like the you know, I see Twitch dying soon. I see Twitch dying soon. I see Twitch not alright, that's what.
Speaker 5: H mm hmm.
Speaker 2: By the way, if Twist doesn't want to like a knowledge me Twitch anledge me h no, But what's up casting blast? How you're doing.
Speaker 6: Mhm?
Speaker 2: You know they wanna they wanna anolas, the small the big streamers, but not the people that I'm a non affiliate, non partner. I'm a non affiliate, non partner on Twitch. I don't care about Twitch Twitch. I need Twitch leaving the platform. I see Twitch as a Twitch is a joke. Twitch is a mother fucking joke. Casting blasts, I don't care you work for Twitch casting blasts. I don't care listen casting blasts. I don't care listen. Twitch has never did anything for me. You know what, if you wanna, if you want to support this channel, but dude, you know what, let me say this Twitch listen if I lose Twitch. I don't care. What what would I do with watching on Twitch? Listen? Twitch doesn't care about me. Listen, you gotta go. Here's the thing. Listen, guess what these idiots want to try to like? Run me? You know you're listen. You know. Here's the thing. Even Dan Clancy doesn't like Twitter. Dan Clancy's been on went on a channel and said, hey, instead of instead of doing bits or subs, why don't you don't it's to the person so tourist doesn't get money. People forget that I watch fevers. Listen, who cares? You know? I'm taking me to do something? Look sure, um m yeah, yo, Hey, ex files, how are you doing? Brother? I just want to say people to people, listen, who cares about Twitch? Who cares? Who cares about Twitch? It's just gonna be there, just to listen. Number one, my Twitch channel is gonna be there. I'm just gonna leave it there. I'm not gonna do anything else on it. I'm done doing being someone's little bitch that I get no views over there. I would rather like focus my stuff on other things. Then I get no views on on Twitch, no views, And if they do get views, it's usually someone that is usually a troll. I want to focus on something that by the way, they so Amazon, Amazon and Twitch had for a layoff the other day. Fourteen thousand people lost their jobs because Twitch. Twitch doesn't know how to run their business the right way. They're Twitch doesn't know how to run their business the correct way they're they're basically they're by the way, hold on, by the way, I did pay this month for uh this year. So part of the thing that I did is I went and got for a year my Google drive. So but I have a song. If here's the thing.
Speaker 7: Imard a slight Yeah, but people hear this song. It's also if people want to download the song so they can hear it, they can do it right there. It's restricted. Here's the thing I have. Uh yeah, yeah, I'm actually giving people a chance. So that's what I'm gonna do Nowlyt's go put my music on my Google drive online Google drives so people can download.
Speaker 2: But oh oh.
Speaker 4: Well bo mm hmm.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I want people to listen to the song boras.
Speaker 4: M h.
Speaker 1: M hm, m h.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hey Mazzie, Hey, what's up, Maggie? How you doing? Sweetheart? Love you? I hope to get you on the I hope to get you back on the show this weekend. And now I know you're busy. You might have uh uh, you may have Halloween stuff you gotta do tomorrow night. By the way, guys, if you guys wanna that, google that song, so I'm gonna start doing is putting stuff on the Google Drive songs. Yeah, I love you guys, somebody. Yeah. I just want to say thank you guys. I just want to say thank you guys very much. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I just want to say thank you. I want to wish you mayorque have you almost day? Yeah, what's up, guys? What's up? The sh.
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 2: Here are the bad hero?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Who was in the word day? All to your old day, all to your vulnerable horrible uh hm m hm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Tell everybody days in Spain.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You old man, mhmm. You want not easy to you want somebody his bills and knack coldn't god you do a brush?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yo, h mh yo, what's up guys, h.
Speaker 9: M hm.
Speaker 2: M h Yeah, I just want to say that twitch by the way. By the way, guys, by the way, anyone that does want to like support the Changers all of my LANs. Rather, I'm keeping the Twitch channel two. Uh. But there's archives on there. There's archives footage from this show, from this channel, from from from from our from our archivel footage that I want to keep over there, and you know, mm hmm, you know, I just want to say to people. I just want to say thank you to the morons that that watched my podcast, just because here's the thing. You're watching the podcast just to see if I said your name, thank you, because I actually have to be up in the morning. Because by the way, I just want to say to people, thank youve bebody at once.
Speaker 3: Stuff.
Speaker 10: Yeah, everyone still told you locked up in a cell, hey d in the slam Orman.
Speaker 1: It must be like hell, you're sitting.
Speaker 6: There thinking how to come to this. Should have heard my warning, and now you're paying.
Speaker 2: For your des.
Speaker 4: I was right. You should have listened Andre and on.
Speaker 10: You should have known told you bound Nick Kaylus and they believe him all along along.
Speaker 3: I was right, Jack was right. We tried to.
Speaker 8: Say your soul.
Speaker 6: Now you're stuck behind them.
Speaker 4: Balls and that still told hold on.
Speaker 11: A year ago.
Speaker 12: I told you, I told you, man, just let it be.
Speaker 5: Stop running your mouth.
Speaker 10: The troubles all you'll see d but you kept on jabb and damn it couldn't let it slide.
Speaker 12: Now the gusts are on.
Speaker 10: Your wrists and your prize locked inside.
Speaker 3: I was right.
Speaker 2: You should have listened.
Speaker 12: Here and on.
Speaker 13: You should have known.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 12: M hm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. I just want to say to everybody, m uh, they don't take ship. But what's up guys? Yeah? I just want to say thank you guys. What's up? What is up? Guys?
Speaker 6: Damn it?
Speaker 2: Yeah you guys hear me? Yeah, yum. I just wanna say to people, fuck Twitch, fuck Twitch Twitch is not is not viable. Yeah, what's up guys? Fuck twitch? Twitch has never did anything good. I'm like, okay, yeah, hope everyone is staying safe. M h yuh m hmm. I love you ye, but what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 3: H m hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bye, by the way, hold on.
Speaker 4: Mhm h.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 13: Yuh.
Speaker 2: I just want to say thank you. I just wanted to be with be with the babe.
Speaker 8: H never ever in that in day.
Speaker 1: Here is.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up guys, how is everybody doing today? Yeah? Never won never day, ever won, never day.
Speaker 1: M mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Do do do do do do dooo doo do do do do do do do do do doda. You bon't know, I don't know. Why hold this? Hey, what's up? Guys? How is everyone doing? Delta zero? What's on? What's up? Delta zero? How you just doing?
Speaker 4: What is?
Speaker 2: By the way, I do need to promote We haven't promoted in a while our Kentucky. Yeah, the I was here wait, I was here, he was here. Oh, there might be streams sniping over here, dum. By the way, it is way is the start of FAFO Friday. Oooh yeah oh yeah boo yeah yeah. By the way, twenty dollars. Hey, if you want to come up, you guys can come up. You can you can come up. You got you got the way abbah yuh yeah, yeah, what's up? We talk that he By the way, guys, if you nobody that does want to get up to the stream. Yeah. And by the way, Brown also on d love so you can get lemons over there, guys.
Speaker 3: Mhmm.
Speaker 2: Guys, if you guys want to give lemens, give lemons, m m lemen give me some limon reamen. You know what, guys on the d Live side, we are now giving out the reward. We got forty seven lemons going to you, guys, We got forty seven lemons. Guys over on the day Live. Go check out the d Live go.
Speaker 4: Damn it.
Speaker 2: But I hope everybody is staying safe. By the way, anybody that does wanna tip the stream there you go, yeah, yum, yeah, come on, come on, Oh what's up? Hold on, hello?
Speaker 5: How do you?
Speaker 12: What's up?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 13: Are you?
Speaker 2: Were you syping me?
Speaker 13: We were talking about you and then Nick was like, let's oh Jake Son and then he put you on. But then you were like stop stream snapping me. So I was like, oh, we better stop, and then I think he's coming to.
Speaker 2: All right, but how are you?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 2: Bo the way, thank you for the fifty of.
Speaker 13: Course, thank you for the track that I played it for the for Nick and it was just perfect, like you did a spot you did a spot on fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, because I I didn't hear the salt, but knowing who the guy was, I was just trying to mimic it without like the voice.
Speaker 13: That's exactly what I was hoping you would do and you did it like perfect, perfectly the right.
Speaker 2: The thing is, it's like so many people don't. And by the way, I'm not even wording. So I was streaming that I was wearing a hoodie. No, it wasn't because I was getting too hot.
Speaker 12: I was still that one, right, No, No, I was wearing one.
Speaker 2: Work with the m d A. Mister, mister, dammit, mister suspect. I just want to say this. You've always been nice to me, You've always been good to me. So I just want to treat you with respect. I don't want to bring someone on that is going to disrespect you.
Speaker 12: Oh if somebody want to come on that wants show.
Speaker 2: No, I just I was just saying that Ray fon Lee is not getting a link?
Speaker 12: Oh is he trying to come on?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 12: Okay, good?
Speaker 4: And and here's the thing.
Speaker 2: And then and then I go get a sub A little I got. I paid six dollars for a membership to Little Lemmy, oh, and a seven dollars membership to Bobby to Bobby Nick's channel.
Speaker 12: Oh, so you audition analogies membership fees.
Speaker 2: Actually I sent the dollar and eleven to a few people. You think Kevin Brennan, you're ready to beato and Chad Zimok.
Speaker 13: Traget them on when's last time he talked to Brendan when I was on his show, like that time, like a month.
Speaker 6: Ago, months ago?
Speaker 2: When when when he had when he had Chad and when he had the puppet.
Speaker 12: Oh, what do you think about Chad?
Speaker 2: I think that you know, to be honest with you, I think Chad, you know when I was Here's the thing. When I went on MLC in twenty twenty two, it was like it was like around the horn. You had the veterans, and then you had the rookie that you had. You had the veterans, you had the two veteran guys Chad and Bob there, and then you had me, the rookie that didn't know. They didn't know from they didn't know from Adam. Sorry, they didn't know nothing about me. It just knew me through by the way I have I have a lot of respect for people. And by the way, also Bobby Nick told me, by the way, Jim was telling me that there were stream sniping. You guys were stream sniping me.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's what I was saying, Like right before I came we were like, we were talking about you, and then Nick was like, oh shit, Jake's live.
Speaker 12: And then we'd put it on and then you were like, hey, don't stream snape me.
Speaker 2: So then I was like, oh, hey, because here's here's the thing. So I so I'm so, I'll tell you this. I've had issues in the past with people using my content.
Speaker 13: Oh yes, as soon as you said that, it's like, all right, we gotta call this. He thought you would think it was funny.
Speaker 2: But then wait when you're when when they're like, here's the thing. So I had to get rid of Twitch today. Twitch is done. It's just it's you know people, you know, there are a lot of cheaps and not enough Indians.
Speaker 12: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: They they're worried that they're they're they're you know over there, they're they're playing coppy. They're not worried about getting deemed. They're not worried about getting deemed about about the but they're playing copyright and music.
Speaker 12: Twich the company doesn't or people that are on it.
Speaker 2: People on it don't care if they get they don't care if they get deemed.
Speaker 12: Do they enforce that stuff the same way?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they if they get a if they get a d m P A takedown. You use your channel for like twenty hours. And we even have a Twitch partner in chat of Worse of the Internet as a Twitch partner M sixty. He's a discover here, he's a Twitch pet. But I do appreciate. And here's the thing, and I appreciate you asked me about it and then and then I was trying to find a way to do it without asking for your email.
Speaker 13: Oh well, yeah, you never need to worry about that. I can rectly a person that knew my my dead name for months and months and you never have.
Speaker 2: Never said anything because you're the thing. It's not my business.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's sweet of you. I mean other people are making it their business.
Speaker 2: I saw on panel earlier. Check out checked out her channel. I love to chat with her sometimes.
Speaker 12: Is this a setup? Bring them on?
Speaker 2: Bring uh? If he wants to come up, I'll send him the link. Hold on, by the way, I get him. So with here's the thing with the one year thing, I get so one of my emails has one hundred gigs of data, so I can basically keep emails. Plus I can also use it drive. Sorry, if I'm like a little nervous about this, because you know how I get sometimes with with people.
Speaker 12: Are you nervous right now?
Speaker 2: I'm nervous. I'm actually worried that uh O G is anonymous has been trying to like bother me.
Speaker 12: Oh G are autonymous?
Speaker 2: No og?
Speaker 12: Yeah, here's did the show and then he was about to go to bed and so he wasn't there trying to.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. The people who are paid Kevin Soundboard, Joseph Catalana, Kevin Brnnan, Chad Zumbat, Ready to beat all got a dollar eleven cents.
Speaker 12: There you go. Yeah, you're all in this fucking network ship.
Speaker 13: You were like, got the subscribers, you're you're you're an entrepreneur, like I could keep up with this show. By the way, this is I tried this brand of popcorn tonight and it's bad. Don't ever get it sucked?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh, by the way, So the weirdest thing today, Oh I was I was doing earlier earlier tonight my brother called my brother, Who's who's been who watched over me? And it's my guardians, one of my guardians.
Speaker 12: Are you doing?
Speaker 2: My brother? Raise? My brother would have was doing okay, but he called me because today has been more Uh, today would have been my dad's birthday.
Speaker 12: Oh God, bless you. Yeah, I'm standing love.
Speaker 2: To all of you, any woman, worked, lads and gentlemen m sixty.
Speaker 11: Or working worse.
Speaker 12: Let me get get my lighter one second. Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: We can hear you. Okay, she went the whole Yeah.
Speaker 11: I think my mic was because I rewatched that stream that I was on a couple of days ago, and I think my mic was all fucked up or something was last night?
Speaker 2: It was last night?
Speaker 11: Was it last night? I'm getting like I'm I'm sleeping really fucking weird, weird hours, and it's like, uh, it's fucking with my my awareness.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna do? Are you gonna do spring cleaning?
Speaker 11: I actually might. I might do spring cleaning in the middle of winter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, talk me about thirty days of you would do spring cleaning. You would do a marathon, like like you did your own Mafia thone, But instead of Mafia thone, it was give me money. It's a dollar pipy to watch the stream. Remember that.
Speaker 11: That's just what I say when I run out of things to say, I'm just like, fuck it, give me money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so I'm done with Twitch.
Speaker 11: I heard about that.
Speaker 2: What happened because people, you know, it's getting to the point where a lot of people are are are multi streaming or in or leaving like you, Zach, Zach is streaming is real streaming. It's dead. Twitch is dead right now?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I agree with you. Like everybody's just streaming movies and bullshit. Nobody can make any fucking sleep.
Speaker 2: Stream Ricky Burritz is sleep streaming. Oh my god, he's trying to sleep. And and also that girl saw her his friend Sasha, and that blue sinky rat is still streaming over there.
Speaker 11: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you like the new setup.
Speaker 11: I like it. Happy Halloween, by the way.
Speaker 2: You know, have you so let me ask you this, have you ever had an issue with so?
Speaker 12: Have you? So?
Speaker 2: The thirtieth yesterday was was what would have been my dad's saying Non's birthday, and I get I was my dad was My dad was born in nineteen forty six. Sorry. Also, okay, okay, I had a stream talking about your dad. I had a streamer say do not sell promote, send me message saying don't sell promote or don't or don't talk about dead people in my stream. I'm like blocked.
Speaker 11: No, Jake, it's your father and your you get to say anything. It's like now I know you feel about it.
Speaker 2: You know you know the thing is now it's like I'm I feel like now everybody gets in their feelings. Everybody's acting like oh they they know what they're want. They people here just I get no viewers on Twitch and if if I do give yours, it's just the boss you want to be famous.
Speaker 6: Here's by the way, Kick.
Speaker 2: Actually there's actually an AI tool that you can get you to get rid of those bots. There's actually an AI seeing that Kick has implemented. I could show you that later in sixty.
Speaker 11: Yeah, definitely show me that because I get those stupid bots on Kick all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. And here's the thing, by the way, if anybody that is it tip dot in sixty dot.
Speaker 11: Lave Jake, I don't need money, leave me alone.
Speaker 2: With that, is it? Tip tip up in sixty dot lave.
Speaker 11: Jake, I don't need money. In fact, have you hit your goal tonight? No?
Speaker 2: No, it's twenty dollars. Here's the thing in twenty dollars per episode. But I did get a fifty her tip. But it wasn't a tip.
Speaker 11: It was nice.
Speaker 2: It was it wasn't a tip, it was me.
Speaker 11: I justly salary, Jake. You know that right, I only make fifty dollars a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, and the fifty dollars came from all of them because I helped her with a song that she she was wanted me doing Vincent price on on Michael Jackson's thriller.
Speaker 11: Great, Jake, I told you there are things that you can do that don't involve streaming and still like be a part of it and like do what you know and kill to the community.
Speaker 2: You know you're gonna kill me.
Speaker 11: No, what don't post my tip? Like, Jake, thank you.
Speaker 2: This is worse the internet. Worse the internet.
Speaker 12: This is a nice to be you.
Speaker 13: If I can add Jacobs an amazing person to collaborate with, because I just drags out like it was just.
Speaker 12: Like, hey, do you want to do this?
Speaker 13: And he was just right down in business and he like sent a Google drive link and then an alternate way to downlo the file. Like he's a fucking professional, and I want to work with that more on other things.
Speaker 11: Like Jake old people like if Jake finds your channel, he will be your number one fan and like he is, like he is just such a sweetheart. I love Jake.
Speaker 12: Yeah, nice to be sorry you two.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just want to let you know that the Nephew network is no more. Uncle Joe had calling up. Uncle Joe had following out with his network.
Speaker 11: That sucks.
Speaker 2: That was But by the way, so M sixty is how many years have you strmed?
Speaker 11: Ten years, eleven now almost twelve.
Speaker 12: Fuck.
Speaker 2: He's also and I gotta warn you, M. Sixty doesn't like females.
Speaker 11: He's a I'm gay. That's you could just tell people I'm gay.
Speaker 6: I thought it was a secret.
Speaker 11: Oh it's okay, yeah, he and that's here.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I watched him sixty because he's funny. He's also you know, by the way, he had fluppy Jimmy call pepsi a coke, remember.
Speaker 12: That the other way around.
Speaker 11: I thought he was holding up coke and calling it pepsi.
Speaker 2: But you might be he was a pepsi calling it the coke. Oh yeah, yeah. By the way, So that to Depot one was that a real.
Speaker 11: Like depot is a real place. But the ad was fake. And so what I would do is I would look up like different things, like have you ever seen there's like meme pages with like different flavor pop tarts and be like a scrambled egg pop tart or like a asphalt pop tart. So I would find those fake things, mix them in with like some real things, and like it would just look like this food depot was selling a bunch of like weird shit, like you know, kale candy canes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kil candy can actually can you hear me? Abba?
Speaker 12: I can't?
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, I just want to say that number one. Here's the thing now on twitch, I feel like you can't even get around. Oh, Matt's and cat Matt's here. We're gonna have a have you ever seen? By the way, Hey, what's up? Matthew? Hi? Hey, Hey, I'm sixty. Have you By the way, I'm sixty. This is Matt, Matt, This is n sixty.
Speaker 6: I'm sixty.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 4: Have a?
Speaker 5: How are you going.
Speaker 6: Challenge?
Speaker 5: Jake? What's up? Brother?
Speaker 2: By the way, if anybody that I know him sixty is going to kill me? You know what?
Speaker 5: Wendy or no Wendy, Sorry Jake, Sorry, So I was just on with Wendy. Jake had a good show with the worst of the internet yesterday. I just wanted to say that was a good show.
Speaker 2: Bobby here, Bobby can't bring him stuff in.
Speaker 6: Whoa, I haven't seen him in the long time. Where the hell are you been chilling?
Speaker 2: Hey? By the way, By the way, I just want to let people know, but Tooky just posted a request for an apology if.
Speaker 12: I I know, I know. That's what just distracted me. Was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 11: By the way, what does he what does he want an apology for?
Speaker 13: There's a bunch of people docks these photos of me before I transitioned last night. And then somebody emerged on Twitter and and posted saying, hey, I know who the source is. And then they described a show on Rumble with three animals and then uh half and then a wrestler, and so I interpreted that as l Reblay. So I d M the most like, did you are you guys are watching this on your Rumble show? But it turns out there's a different wrestler guy too that also talks about the Okay, it could be.
Speaker 12: I don't care at this point.
Speaker 5: I mean he'sting they were a wrestling mask that yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, So basically the show with animal avatars, are just like, oh is that OJ and cart?
Speaker 12: And then maybe they just said animal.
Speaker 13: Avatars, but yeah, showed three other avatars and another wrestler that apparently isn't Cardiff, and two.
Speaker 12: How did they get your photos?
Speaker 13: But I wasn't like, I wasn't like rage messaging. I was just asking, like, he's cool, he's just busting up.
Speaker 5: How did they get your photos?
Speaker 13: This dud did a lot of work. It takes it took a lot of work to get the photos for them. Really, m okay, Oh it's okay. Last four weeks I knew they were doing They started on this because they found the one bread crumb that shows you, like my whole life before, like through this one document and then so I knew that when somebody was onto it, it was gonna be a problem.
Speaker 12: So then yeah, wenks have.
Speaker 13: Just the last four weeks have been liked, the deconstruction of my sense of privacy and all that.
Speaker 5: Guys, what's up up, Nick? What's up? Living?
Speaker 13: The Dream's gonna apologize and that's everybody wants me to do it on John's show.
Speaker 12: I'll apologize wherever he wants me to lay, which I don't know which.
Speaker 6: One, what better place than Jake Husban's stream.
Speaker 12: I formally apologize, Yeah, we were so.
Speaker 2: I want to say that we got a great show here today.
Speaker 5: Hill, oh, Bobby and and O G you're here and what's up? And Matt Man Yeah.
Speaker 12: Okay, yeah, so we're all talking. I forgot what we were talking about.
Speaker 2: So I decided to leave Twitch. Yeah, why what happened?
Speaker 12: Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 6: Jake?
Speaker 11: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Because you know, M sixty sixty.
Speaker 11: Because it's getting because it's ship, because it's all slop content. Nobody makes content over there. They just watch fucking TV shows and movies all day and they don't actually even react to it.
Speaker 2: And also they're not they're not worried about getting dinged.
Speaker 11: That's basically what he's saying is like it's all bullshit, nobody and and like it's it's true, like people will just like live stream TV shows all night.
Speaker 5: Jake, weren't you just.
Speaker 9: I didn't know Jake going copyrights?
Speaker 6: Jake, weren't you just co streaming to Twitch less than twenty four hours ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Unfortunately, but you don't like that people are being reckless with the cop.
Speaker 2: And also the thing is it's like it you know I have to make that decision on my network.
Speaker 6: Y of course. Of course.
Speaker 2: It's like when when they make it's not you know, it's like everybody that says sixty is we don't get Here's the thing. Unless you're unless you have already a fan base on Twitter. A lot of my fan base are on YouTube. Sixty knows this.
Speaker 11: I'll like, I'll try to explain it to you. It's kind of like if you're like over here trying to make content, You're trying to make good content. But everyone would rather watch season seven of Master Chef for the eighteenth time. Do you see how that could be frustrating for Jake at least because he is trying to create original content.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he's hustling everywhere. For sure.
Speaker 5: That is a great season to Master Chef though, just like that, Yeah it is?
Speaker 2: Why is in? Why is it a good seasons?
Speaker 5: The Winner of the Dishes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Also it's no Ice Road Truckers three. I'll tell you that, man, You're right, You're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Actually, uh actually, uh, sixties from Alabama?
Speaker 5: Really am your neighbor, Jake?
Speaker 2: Actually the truth is I love about I love about Alabama. I have family in Washington, County, Alabama.
Speaker 13: Jack, Jake, Jake, we're listening to this clip earlier of Nick like just raging out on you, like I think it was on Bobby Nick's show, Matt Show.
Speaker 12: What was going on with like what happened? Like is that clip like Nick just starts screaming at you.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: Listen And by the way, O G I did take that that stream down where I told you to shut up. Those clips are going, Jake.
Speaker 9: You don't have to take anything down with me, Buddy. I will never be offended.
Speaker 2: Because you know, because no, you clipped half the stream. It was me getting aggravated. It was me getting aggravated at something and I didn't want to you started making me aggurvate, so I told you to shut up and you left.
Speaker 5: You know, you know what, Jake, And know it was on my stream. But I just want to say, we don't talk about old ship here. You know, we just talked about what's going on now you don't. We don't want to talk. We don't want to bring.
Speaker 2: Up we lost Bobby Rick, we bought we lost Bob.
Speaker 6: I think you know he'll come back, he'll come back earlier.
Speaker 5: Earlier. Yeah, yeah, I mean it did happen on my stream? We know, I think you know it was late or early, you know, depending on where you are. And you know, maybe tensions were high and things were said and they probably weren't meant. And you know, it is what it is, and let's just leave it where it was in the past and let's move on forward.
Speaker 9: At this time, Jake and I have good chemistry. That's all it is.
Speaker 6: Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: So I want to say this, you know, M sixty. You know, I just want to say this, Like you are the streamer, you are your timplus you're partnered streamer. You got partner in twenty fifteen, right, yeah, you know, I just but now it's like there Dan Clancy has given everybody partnership.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, No, it doesn't really mean anything anymore. It's just like, you know, it only takes a little bit to get monetized. And I mean I think that's good for everybody. I think when people monetize, I think they make better content. If I'm being honest.
Speaker 12: Oh, I don't know if that's true. That can go either way.
Speaker 2: Wait, Ray Je streams over there, T Payne, the two people. Here's the thing that the guy.
Speaker 11: Justin Bieber was on recently.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The two guys for Kysonatt for the Mafia streams the drummer and in In Malik who was the fake Spider Man, both stream they're doing their own like little uh subathogs.
Speaker 11: But the reason I heard about Bieber was because he was whining about how the chats so mean over on Twitch. Sorry, no, it's funny. This is a clip I saw and it's just like it does fascinate me what I see, like some big names seleelebrities who get you know, raked through the calls by like media all across the world to billions of people, and then they can't handle twitch chat And I'm like, are you serious?
Speaker 5: Here's the thing we come to the real world, right.
Speaker 2: Has He actually did a show called Breaking News where so let me ask about the So the fax machine, the breaking news machine that you had, was that a joke?
Speaker 11: It wasn't a real fax machine. And so what happens is it's like a program that like somebody donates to you, like through stream labs, and so when they donate, it puts the message and then it prints it out on a printer. Yeah, I've seen a few people do it with like receipt printers where like paper Jinda does it.
Speaker 2: My friend ginger bread beet, he does it, my friend A lot of the the big.
Speaker 6: Streamers gingerbread booty, gingerbread beauty, beauty, beauty. I thought he's a booty.
Speaker 5: That was like that, So so what did he What do you.
Speaker 2: Think about like twitch Con this year?
Speaker 11: I heard that was a whole fucking ship show. And you heard about Emmy reel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I also heard about Miski Miskif got thrown under the bus.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Why am I lost in this conversation?
Speaker 5: It looks it looked pretty I think I've seen that. I've seen that Bert and Missy uh actually, uh, you know cross paths and uh ship went down between them too, So that was pretty.
Speaker 6: Cool from from fish tank yep. Oh yeah yeah yeah they crossed pass and you know.
Speaker 2: The reason why because one of our friends, uh what's his name, Kevin Stainboard cap of doing a brief scream of the.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, holy ship.
Speaker 9: Look, Ashley Cummings, did you see what she named her new fucking show?
Speaker 6: Jake?
Speaker 9: What dabbling in yoga? Should I fucking sue? Is that close enough? Dabbling in politics?
Speaker 12: Actually? Is that real. Are you serious?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I saw she.
Speaker 6: Uh did she have what's her name on there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: She had Dave, Dave Sarah. It was fucking funny.
Speaker 2: I'm all.
Speaker 6: I think Hughes's next. I believe, I think going there.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just by the way. I did get a membership, Bobby Nick membership, the little Limit got her top membership.
Speaker 9: No way, whoa. I thought you were staying impartial, Jake. I heard, I heard. I watch all your streams. You're staying out of it?
Speaker 2: No, because you know I I told I told her that I would.
Speaker 9: Get He's picking side.
Speaker 5: He's picked a side. Look at that.
Speaker 6: If that hasn't picked the side, don't know what happened, Jake.
Speaker 9: Jake's heart picked a.
Speaker 2: Side, got a couple together, a couple of haters.
Speaker 6: That's cool.
Speaker 11: Man like Calvin pissing on the back of a pickup truck.
Speaker 6: That was my intentions. I'm creating love.
Speaker 2: Who's Calvin?
Speaker 6: Calvin? Calvin and Hobbs. Oh Calvin got it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Who do they stream with?
Speaker 9: Guys? Sanna?
Speaker 6: But by the way, uh all American, Hey, I'm sixty.
Speaker 2: Six. They got a question for yeah what who? So? How many times? How many so I know case you try and hates you.
Speaker 9: Oh God, here we go.
Speaker 12: I know, I know.
Speaker 6: But who's and Chris Thompson the link?
Speaker 11: So in the lake, I'll fucking talk to him.
Speaker 6: I'll drag am sixty.
Speaker 2: I'm sixty. Got a question for you. I know that this is and I'm thinking about. Hey, God, all right, give me one. I'm sixty. Don't get offended. Please, please don't get offended under.
Speaker 9: I love when someone says that. Don't get offended. But your wife's a fucking whoor. Don't get offended by that.
Speaker 2: Please don't get a pended on pick Masters. But if you had a game monkey on your back, would you leave it there? Or would you beat it all?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: That things?
Speaker 12: Fuck?
Speaker 9: That's an old one, Jake old.
Speaker 3: I.
Speaker 11: I'm not going to answer that question.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 11: I feel like that's a trap.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm sixty.
Speaker 11: That's okay.
Speaker 5: When Jake asked me that question. When Jake asked me that question, I said I would. I would definitely beat it off. I ain't trying to keep that ship on there.
Speaker 9: Hey og mumbling nick yo mane, Yeah, what's up, homie?
Speaker 2: If you had a game monkey on your bag, leave it there? Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh oh heck, echo, echo, damn it Abba woo woo whoo.
Speaker 5: He's muted. It's gone.
Speaker 2: By the way, two Joints has got a link. If he wants to come.
Speaker 9: Up, I smoked two joints and the Actually I don't because I'm sober, not California sober like Nick.
Speaker 5: Nick, if you come on my stream, dude, I had a crazy dream last night, Dude, I wanted to talk to you about.
Speaker 9: Was I wearing clothes?
Speaker 5: No, no, it wasn't. You weren't in it, dude, it was just uh. If you come on my stream tomorrow, we could talk about it today today, today, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well we'll see what's happened next next time.
Speaker 6: I see you out of this, you know every every By the way, oh Jake, two Joints is in the chat.
Speaker 2: By the way, if anybody that does want to the way, if anybody wants to get that hater shirt, there you gone.
Speaker 9: Anyone wants to contribute, it's mumbling dash Nick at Venmo, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 6: Dollar sign cat for Wendy dash pack dash one on Venmo.
Speaker 9: I am killing it. The stream I did on Tuesday might be my new number one real soon it's gonna pass my Joey c stream.
Speaker 5: What you got on it?
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna tell you it's embarrassing, but it's gonna be Oh no, my number one.
Speaker 2: Is it a picture of you aspuedo?
Speaker 9: No, I meant the numbers, not no, it's a picture of me and John.
Speaker 6: Actually, is it a picture?
Speaker 2: By the way, is it a picture of you singing on the karaoke show tomorrow?
Speaker 9: I have never sang on a karaoke show?
Speaker 2: By the way, Here here's a picture. Here's a picture of the world's greatest shot.
Speaker 5: Is there?
Speaker 6: That was Pockey?
Speaker 2: That's Anthony Coombia Coma OPI and Anthony the the world's largest.
Speaker 9: Hold on, Jake. I got one for you. I got one. This is gonna be tough, right, actually be easy for me.
Speaker 5: But ready.
Speaker 9: F Mary kill ready all double verse edition, Missy B and Lucy type box.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's easy, Mary and Lucy kill Missy B because she's so fucking annoying.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, I got different, say Mary, Lucy?
Speaker 9: All right clips mine's different, But all right.
Speaker 2: All right, I got I got one for you.
Speaker 9: Wait, let's let let Nick do his really quick Oh i'd kill Keanu and you can all thank me later.
Speaker 5: Wait, what happened? What happened?
Speaker 2: We're playing? I did?
Speaker 9: I did f Mary kill with Jake. I gave him ke Missy B and Lucy tight box.
Speaker 2: Okay, I said, I said I would. I would marry Lucy.
Speaker 6: Kill kill missy Be.
Speaker 5: Okay, Nick was about to give his.
Speaker 9: I'd kill Keanu. I had sucked the Nazi right out of Missy B. Take that liberal dick and married Lucy.
Speaker 13: I think you guys are off about this Lucy thing. I mean, she's like three divorces deep.
Speaker 6: Like I think.
Speaker 9: She should be right, she should be the fun. But I don't want to marry fucking missy Be. I would like Mary Brown. Jeez, Jeu, it is like, yeah, she is like.
Speaker 6: It's like you get the sign allegedly allegedly, Jake.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if I had a better third choice, then yes, then to marry then Lucy would uh?
Speaker 2: I got before you got? I got? Okay, all right, here we are you ready? Ye? All right? Chrissy mayor.
Speaker 6: All right? Killed?
Speaker 9: Wait we can make glue out of her? Can we make glue out of her?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 5: Maybe, Jake, it's a horse joke.
Speaker 2: Here here's the three, here's the three Chrissy Mayor Thompson a Rizon.
Speaker 5: Isn't uh.
Speaker 9: And marry Ava and have the same hont of sex I have now my wife and I just kidding, I'd killed Chrissy and who's whoever's left? I guess I'm.
Speaker 12: Oh, that was a nice answer like that?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 12: I would You're gonna kill me?
Speaker 9: No, I'll never take up an opportunity to kill Christy, all right, r what grants?
Speaker 2: Jake, I'm gonna say I would marry Chrissy.
Speaker 6: Whoa ja like that?
Speaker 9: I did that piece of reality?
Speaker 6: Ja whoa.
Speaker 12: A little?
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, here's the thing. It's like, I just I just feel like the people.
Speaker 6: All right, man, Jake, what do you have? What do you have against Kean?
Speaker 9: They could do role playing dude with Christy?
Speaker 2: You can, by the way, been is a a.
Speaker 12: H h.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: No, I don't like them either, but I just ask, yeah, Matt, Christy, both of them, Man, what do you got?
Speaker 5: I forgot what they were?
Speaker 2: All right, it's Christy Mayer.
Speaker 11: Or.
Speaker 5: I don't even know how to answer this dude, to be honest with you, Jake, I don't even know what's going on.
Speaker 9: They made John kill Ava like eight times the other night.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I would never do that.
Speaker 12: Do that?
Speaker 2: All right, I gotta I gotta hol on mind do.
Speaker 9: Mind then, buddy? Hey, hey, hey, I don't like the people around anyway.
Speaker 2: All right, I got I got one ready, Yes, go ahead, Jake, Abby, Wendy or.
Speaker 12: Dude?
Speaker 5: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Jake?
Speaker 6: Oh, it's gonna make you I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 5: Nope, Nope, I'm not doing it. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 9: I can't play that one because the only one I've ever seen is Wendy, so I can't play well.
Speaker 5: I would definitely Jake Jackson evil. You know what, Jake, I'm just gonna I'm just no, let's just skip that one. I'll bury, I'll marry Abby. But then the other two. I don't know what's going on with the other two.
Speaker 2: Let's just I would. I would. Here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Jake, that's you know, that's not fair.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, sorry, Matt, Yes, here's the thing. I would marry Abby.
Speaker 6: Nope, I don't want to hear that, Jake. It's not cool, man, that's not I don't like.
Speaker 2: That in Minecraft and Minecraft Yeah sorry, let's let let's let's get up the topic.
Speaker 5: Hey, I got one for you, Jake, I got one for you. I got one for you. Jake and Howard Stern Baba Boie, Benji Brock Howard Stern.
Speaker 2: All right, that's easy. I would. I would marry Howard Stern killed and killed BEINGI Bronk and Fuji Brok is the reason why at least a your dada.
Speaker 9: You know what's funny? I probably have the same answer, Jake. Benji annoys the ship ont of me, and Howard does the most money.
Speaker 12: I got, I got that Howard would be.
Speaker 2: Are you ready, Jake, Opie, Anthony E. Rock.
Speaker 5: I don't even know who they are, Jake. I just know who who Anthony is because of the schooling network.
Speaker 6: That's all I know.
Speaker 2: All right, Oh g ope, Anthony Rock.
Speaker 9: I'm not gay, Jake.
Speaker 6: I don't know, Jake. What's your answer?
Speaker 2: I would? I would kill Opie? Okay, fuck Anthony. Let meet. I'm married Mary.
Speaker 9: You marry the poorest one out of the group. You fuck that one all.
Speaker 2: Up, dude, So I want to say that. Hey, Hey, I'm sixty, Sorry about all these questions. No, you're good. Listen. Here's the thing. This is better than your show. He's right. Better is better than you get donated the poopsy.
Speaker 11: Song like everybody just ships.
Speaker 5: In my ear all night, Jake, as Mary k ask him one, I got one for you?
Speaker 2: Ready, all right?
Speaker 3: All right? Go?
Speaker 2: Is that Bussy?
Speaker 6: I knew it, David, David, is that Bussy? Uncle Joe, bb Jess, bb Jess.
Speaker 11: Oh man, I guess I would have to kill bb Jess. Uh uh fuck Uncle Joe and Mary Zach Bussy because he seems he's a Canadian.
Speaker 2: Boom because he hears you know, people are gonna use people are gonna watch this show and clip some of the things you're saying.
Speaker 5: No, they're not.
Speaker 11: That's Fine's gonna be like playing a game.
Speaker 5: Okay, here's the thing.
Speaker 11: It's like, this ain't real life, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're also I just also want to say this is in sixty does a show? He he actually is the most professional person on the shows.
Speaker 5: Oh thanks Jake, Thanks Jake.
Speaker 6: These I am the floor.
Speaker 2: What's in the house. What's differenttween in the house and on the floor.
Speaker 11: Nothing, Jake, It was just to confuse you. But I do actually need to hop off of here, actually have have something to do. But I did ava is it ava or avaa?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 11: Okay, Are you still there? Yep, No, I just wanted to see if I could talk to you over on my friend Valkyrie's channel. Sometimes it's just this whole whatever you think it is, it's not that and it's not like some setup or anything. I just had some questions for you, just about about like your channel, my channel. Yeah, you've seen my what about my I went checked out your channel and I saw you do a bunch of these panels, and I was just curious about it.
Speaker 12: Nick had answered this, she.
Speaker 6: Has songs too, I'm sixty, she does have songs.
Speaker 12: Nick, what do I say? Whatever? Insists?
Speaker 9: I don't know. I don't know the guy.
Speaker 11: I'm I promise, I'm not like doing anything. I'm just trying to figure some stuff out.
Speaker 13: I'm not like scared you're gonna like I'm not scared you're gonna do there and don't know like what like what, But I don't know anything.
Speaker 11: I'm assuming. Did y'all see me talking to Jake a couple of days ago.
Speaker 5: No, yep, yep, I know you did.
Speaker 6: Matt.
Speaker 11: So there's this whole thing where I've been following this girl World drama, and there's this whole thing where this one person is like accusing a bunch of people of like sex trafficking and talking about code words, talking about brunch and ship and I'm just trying to figure out what the hell is going on around here, that's all. And it has nothing to do with y'all specifically. It's just like I'm just trying to get the atmosphere for what these panels are like, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so, and you want me to comment, Yes, I'm sixty.
Speaker 2: A lot of a lot of our time this pan some panels. Here's the thing. Matt does the show every on the week.
Speaker 3: Night.
Speaker 2: Oh, he does one on Sunday nights with with the dabbling in politics.
Speaker 6: He does. He does try my try my best, right, Yeah, I just did one with a tonight.
Speaker 5: It's very don't forget about that, Jake.
Speaker 2: But also this show a lot of times we just this is not just a show to this is Why are you punching my sins again? I behave I sorry, Abby, Rob and Abby are going after each other. But him sixty you can, by the way, uh in sixty we love you here.
Speaker 11: I appreciate that, Jake. Yeah, And I mean I'd love to talk to any of you really, but I just I don't want to derail Jake's ship with a bunch of like unrelated bullshit, you know what I mean, Like I.
Speaker 12: Feel like just getting go for it.
Speaker 11: No, I want I want Jake to have his space, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, if anybody that wants to tip, anybody that wants to go support him sixty, it's in sixty it's tipt.
Speaker 11: Jake, don't post my tip link. I don't hate money. I make fifty dollars a week. I'm doing just fine.
Speaker 6: If anybody does want to donate its dollar sign cat fun.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you get it. By the way, your your five dollars? What's the Sarah smiles smiles, but you have one like a five dollars.
Speaker 11: One five anyway, Jake, thank you for having me on.
Speaker 2: I really video out there on your channel of you talking about the nine to eleven doc.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's the one everybody found my channel from was that stupid nine to eleven video. And I don't know, I've seen it way too many times that it's also kind of funny. By the way, nine to eleven was serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, yeah, I know, I know. Ain't your grandpa trying to buy your car for.
Speaker 5: A thousand, Jake, go ahead and put his link in the chat so we could all subscribe to him. All right, thank you, Jake.
Speaker 11: This person, this person is on the My god, Jake's been watching my other channel for like a few years. This is like, like, this is my commentary channel. That's why it's called worst of the Internet. As I talk about a bunch of slop content. And like I said, I've just been talking about girl World a lot lately.
Speaker 2: I've actually been crazy in my oh my old channel, my old chance, my Jake Husbin channel. Maxwell was actually a vip to your U to your Twitch.
Speaker 11: But my other channel that he's talking about is M sixty. It's just YouTube dot com slash M sixty. And it's like a call in show that I do. And Jake's called in a few times and he's always really good at it.
Speaker 2: He's fun actually, and also you will also hear something funny. I tried to call it in a few times but it would let me through.
Speaker 11: I'll give you my my secret number, Jake. I'll try to remember. I'll give you my secret number, and it lets you get through the line faster.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also the thing is it's like, all right, I'll you we'll miss we'll talk about that. But I know you got to get ready for bed. I know you got work tomorrow.
Speaker 11: No, I'm actually way too awake right now. I my sleep schedules fucked up. I woke up at seven pm, so I got.
Speaker 6: Stuff with you.
Speaker 11: No, I'm probably not gonna stream for a little bit, but I just got a lot of shit to do right now.
Speaker 2: Allright, Uh, hey, I'm sixty. Are you gonna try some macaroni and cheese ice cream?
Speaker 6: That sounds good? Actually sounds pretty good.
Speaker 11: It was fucking good. But no, I don't have any left.
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you gonna try some bacon flavored popcort or bacon flavored pop parts?
Speaker 5: Jeeseus, Jake are making me hungry now now I have to bye Jake, Bye.
Speaker 2: Love brother sixty. By the way, if you guys want to help him sixty, here's his pin.
Speaker 6: Jake mean to put his channel to his YouTube or link to his YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, by the way, hey Alva.
Speaker 6: Yeah, says apologize for lying about me.
Speaker 12: Ava, go burning hell, you worthless piece of ship. Oh I hope you die.
Speaker 6: I believe that both of you two are really good people.
Speaker 12: And I was that guy the dirt of shoes.
Speaker 9: He's a pro fan.
Speaker 12: Got a lot of wide page of demographics.
Speaker 2: Guy, someone's playing.
Speaker 5: Music, Sorry, Jake, Sorry, that's me.
Speaker 9: He was playing copy write music, Jake. He was trying to take it down.
Speaker 2: Hey, all the by the way, are we allowed to play your song?
Speaker 12: Well, it's it's the thriller, the Thriller one. I don't think we can do that.
Speaker 2: So are we allowed to play your music with that copyright?
Speaker 12: Yeah? You can play like one of my sons, don't enough, and you'll even like it.
Speaker 2: Here here's the thing all but the thing is is like I when when here's the thing when when you measured by the way with the venmo got frozen because but here's the thing. Luckily I remember, Hey, hey, idiot, put your cash out card on there, and you have like some twenty something since on there that you can use.
Speaker 12: Wait, it didn't go through.
Speaker 2: It went through, and I had I had to go with my cash app and pay it before I get it. But I want to say thank you very much. Ava. You're an amazing person. Don't so don't let the people. Don't let the assholes in the and the and the de generates or in our tet.
Speaker 12: You're why yeah you all know, like like what just happened just now? So like Nick, are you there too?
Speaker 5: I'm here?
Speaker 13: So like I had this like YouTube channel before that you have to do like a lot of research to figure out because there are different alias, and somebody had figured out like three weeks ago that I was like solely deleting things because I was realizing people might find it. And they so they downloaded the screenshots of every video I made and they just posted one on Dabbler's anonymous to make it look like I'm a Nazi. It's like this comedy video like they're just flooding it again right now, de soide to get it taken down.
Speaker 2: You also lie too, right or.
Speaker 13: Go fuck yourself like I've You're just like look at you. I've I mean, I have such low respect for that person and honestly, and I can't see the one thing the thing that this this is like one of these like fat, like disgusting losers that they're like, oh, like AVA wasn't one's attention. But it's like I turned that video on. I've never heard of you, and then you're talking about my pre op photos. And then ever since then, you can't stop thinking about me and chatting into every show I go on, and like, you're kind of crazy and creepy.
Speaker 12: What the fuck do you get him saying? Nick? Like I don't like he just keeps showing up everywhere and like you.
Speaker 2: Know, And here's the here's the thing, Ava, you have never gave me a reason to hate.
Speaker 12: Well, I've just got your back forever.
Speaker 9: And by the way pop I tried to give.
Speaker 12: Nick has given you reasons.
Speaker 2: That's the worst platform you ever had.
Speaker 13: It is literally the worst pop burn. I'm never trying a new brand over again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I also want to say that I do appreciate I know. I know all this work tomorrow. I know O G's got worked tomorrow.
Speaker 6: I got work today today.
Speaker 12: Oh you already.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm actually gonna have the bed Jake, So all right.
Speaker 12: Wait, wait, wait you want to stay for a minute now?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 13: Sure can't bring Rev. Can Red Fugley come in? Mum hmm No, okay, Well I tried, but never again.
Speaker 12: That was the one window.
Speaker 2: Here's the same.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna block him. He's just I'm done.
Speaker 2: I gotta I'll get this guy. For you.
Speaker 12: Oh you don't have to. I'm just gonna personally block him so I don't.
Speaker 13: Have to say, oh, you didn't have to do it for your channel. I just at that moment decided I don't ever want to see that person's name in the chat again.
Speaker 12: So I'll do that on my own YouTube. I understand why you guys keep giving this guy like last night, he was so like.
Speaker 2: Him, hey, album album. If I don't here's the thing. I know that he's gonna get unbanned because my moderators they're they're they're they'll own band him because they're friends with him.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, I didn't even want you to be like, I think you should unband him now because this is just going to make him pursue this more.
Speaker 12: I was just gonna bath. I was gonna block him on my own.
Speaker 2: I'm actually gonna I'm going to endsune.
Speaker 12: Okay because number but but it was good hanging out with y'all.
Speaker 2: But I want to say this, and I want to say this out loud before Wendy doesn't know me, doesn't know my life, know me in real life. She needed to quit like telling me.
Speaker 6: What to do, Jake, and you gotta quit telling her what to do too, though, Jake at the same time.
Speaker 2: Because sometimes here's the I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it when I'm trying to listen to music and listen to some good music without without like having.
Speaker 5: I know, Jake, she said, he's talking about the other day during the lounge, Jake had a credit and he requested a song, but Wendy didn't know that he was given a credit for Bobby for the for the show.
Speaker 2: I was given it. So here's the thing. I was given the credit on when on Saturday show, never never got used to Wednesday show. No, no, it was saturdayday because it was it was a raine check from Saturday. Because Bobby decided, you're right, you're right, Jake. Sorry, sorry, yes, you're right. Bobby decided to end and not get my mind.
Speaker 5: You never put this on. And so what happened was on Wednesday, Jake came in and said, Bobby, can you play my song from Saturday? And Wendy said, that's not how it works. You know, there's you know, a way that you know this this show works.
Speaker 2: And I said, shut the f up.
Speaker 6: I know, but Jake, you two need to stop going at each other so hard.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 5: I know, Jake, I know a lot of it. It's fifty to fifty her and you. Both of you guys just need to stop going at each other.
Speaker 2: I tried to, Hey, Matt, I've tried to. I've tried to buite my tongue about Wendy because of people that are part of the show and part of her show and part of Bobby's and stuff. I've tried to make everybody happy. But sometimes I get so fucking aggravated with Jake.
Speaker 6: You you need to listen. There's a song by Pearl Jam called better Man. You just need to listen to that song and just you know, right, Nick, am I right?
Speaker 9: Yeah? She lies and says she's in love with you, Jake.
Speaker 6: You know, but you're the better man, Jake.
Speaker 5: Just be the better man.
Speaker 9: Just dreaming colors, just dreaming red, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: You'd be good, all right, Jake. You guys don't always have to go You're you're both fucking great podcasters, prolific broadcasters. You guys don't always have to go at each other.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 6: It just sucks when both you guys go at each other.
Speaker 9: Yeah, over a song that sounds silly on both your ends.
Speaker 6: I like you, I like Wendy, and I hate when you guys fight.
Speaker 5: It just sucks.
Speaker 9: I can feel the tension.
Speaker 6: I think Ava and Og could relate.
Speaker 12: Right, Is that what it is related about? What doesn't suck?
Speaker 5: No about Jake and and Wendy just going at each other constantly, and it's just like we bit both of the happening. Yeah, yeah, it's it's a it's a thing, and they just can't They've been going at each other for for quite a while now, and it's just like.
Speaker 9: All honestly, don't get it. I think they fight over Bobby's attention as.
Speaker 12: Also it's kind of like a rock star in the university.
Speaker 2: And also I get a little jealous that she's a bigger Sog than me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's no reason for you to go because Jake, none of us are gonna be none of us, well, none of us are going to be as big and as as known as Wendy. Yeah, Jake, come on, man, he's on stern.
Speaker 12: Jake, Jake. I have faith in Jake. But Jake, there's only one Wendy, There's only Jake.
Speaker 13: You both are kind of like, yeah, you know what I mean, it's just like you both should just clos just because there's no there's no competition. But I mean, you're you're a legend on your own fucking terms. And and then she's, you know, she's got her own thing too. Yeah, I mean Nick was saying that earlier. He's like, you're fucking saying, you're like, this is the star power?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 12: When did you say?
Speaker 9: Nick said something like don't tell I was giving Jake compliments when he wasn't around. That's my new thing.
Speaker 5: Hey, By the way, can you play can you play the mask? Can you play the mask song? The Jackass Masks?
Speaker 2: Can't? I don't have it?
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just want to let you know that Kosh dressed up as me on his show tonight.
Speaker 6: No I missed that. God damn it.
Speaker 5: Uh damn it.
Speaker 2: I think it's just what that would be a good.
Speaker 12: Costume of ja.
Speaker 5: Wait, Jake, I got a question, Jake, I got a question for you. Hold on, I got one first, go ahead, nigga and I got one. Okay, Jake, I got a question.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Did he did he have to try the rabb oli yet?