Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI A M. Six forty, The Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: In about a half an hour, we'll be.
Speaker 1: Diving into true crime Tuesday. Today, we'll be talking about a woman here in California who claims that her dad was a serial killer killed more than four hundred people. Social media has lost its collective mind over this one.
Speaker 3: We'll tell you all the details and a quick true Crime Tuesday nugget. Also, it's just a tiny little story, but it's about Jeffrey Dahmer.
Speaker 2: Is it chocolate? Oh that sounded bad. It sounded I.
Speaker 4: Should have waited until I said, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: It was even gonna be about Jeffrey. Think about chocolate. That's awful. Oh my god, that was so awful. Please, what else is going on? For the love of God?
Speaker 4: Time four? What's happening?
Speaker 2: I mean the fact that predominantly.
Speaker 3: Black men were chosen as his victims.
Speaker 1: Too awful person, God, that hit on so many unfortunate levels.
Speaker 3: The Big News Vatican has reported that Pope Francis was thankful that he was able to greet throngs of people in Saint Peter Square on the Easter just before he passed. The agency did report he initially had some doubts given his poor health, but eventually made his way out there. Of course, he died yesterday at the age of eighty eight, making his last public appearance on Sunday. They will hold the funeral for Pope Frances coming up on Saturday. We know the President Trump for Slady Milania, Trump and leaders from around the world are expected to be at the Vatican.
Speaker 1: The White House claims it is a smear campaign against Pete Haig Seth and that the President Trump stands firmly behind Pete Haig Seth, that the rumor that there was some talk in the Oval about getting rid of him is all just that a rumor. Stock sharply higher on Wall Street not because of that, but because Bloomberg reported that sources say Treasury set Secretary Scott Assent told a group of people investors that a trade war with China is unsustainable. The Dow responded up over one thousand points at times s and P five hundred, and the Nasdaq both up over two percent as well.
Speaker 3: Supreme Court hurt some arguments today about the religious rights of Maryland parents. They want to be able to take their kids out of some elementary school classes that use story books with LGBTQ themes or characters. The conservative majority seem pretty likely to find that the county school system could not require the kids sit through the lessons. Now, they're not asking that the school stop the lessons. I'm sure they would enjoy that, but they're only asking for the option to get their kids out of the classes while those are being taught.
Speaker 1: Today is Earth Day, the anniversary of the birth of the environmental movement. How do you plan to honor Earth Day?
Speaker 3: I will take my dog for a walk. I will let him poop in the bushes nice, and then I will leave it. Ah that I don't use a plastic bag, right, fertilizer in a way that is look.
Speaker 2: At you, Look at you.
Speaker 4: Look given back.
Speaker 2: Did you name your dog after Saint Peter?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Do you think there's a connection there? Maybe subconsciously? Like when I get there and he's like, what did you do? I'm like, bro, I named a dog after you. Yes, And he's like, that's a pretty good pocket ace. Right, I'm gonna look at this, Saint Peter. How about this one?
Speaker 4: You need more than one. You sure do.
Speaker 3: More than three months since Palisades Charter High School was burned so severely in the Palisades Fire, and for the first time, more than twenty five hundred students and staff back together this week in person at their new temporary home. They're calling it Pally High South. This the school system says that students who are not able to come in person can move to the Virtual Academy program. The Old Seers Building in Santa Monica is the home to this temporary campus.
Speaker 1: Yeah three games on the NBA playoff schedule. Tonight, the Pacers host the Bucks for Game two. Let's see a Thunder, will attempt to take a tued and nothing series lead when they welcome Memphis, and then tonight the Lakers try to avoid going down two games to none when they play the Minnesota Timberwolves. In other series news, Anthony Edwards has been fined fifty thousand dollars by the NBA.
Speaker 2: If you missed it.
Speaker 1: On Saturday night, he was heckled by some fans and he yelled back and at one point grabbed his genitals and said, my d is bigger than yours.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're not yours and I don't like you. You're not supposed to do that.
Speaker 1: He grabbed it twice? Why, I just watched the video. It was pretty uh not down low?
Speaker 3: How often did you watch the video twice? Just you watched it twice to see him grab it twice. I also have an sports update. I mentioned that you're awful during You're.
Speaker 2: Going to need more than one ace for sure.
Speaker 3: At the beginning of the LA Kings playoff game against the Edmonton Oilers last night, the national anthem was played on harmonica. Yeah, which I didn't. It didn't make sense. Sports Illustrated wrote it up this way. The LA Kings kicked off their postseason with a win at home over the Oilers, but they also got a huge win before the start of the game, as their choice to perform the national anthem led to one of the most wholesome moments of the hockey season.
Speaker 2: Was this like a make a wish situation? Nope, my clothes.
Speaker 3: The Kings had the harmonica class from the Korea Town Senior and Community Center performed the anthem. The all harmonica rendition of the Star Spangled banner was unique. It sounded anything unlike anything we've heard before, And they said What even made this even better was how the crowd got into it and started singing the anthem, which I noticed the anthem itself, I mean, the harmonicas actually kind of get drowned out by the the people in the stands singing.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 2: What a beautiful moment that you shot upon.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no shade, no shooting upon it. I just it didn't make sense because the harmonicas they did, there was noation for.
Speaker 2: And the crowd and the music and the little kid.
Speaker 3: There was a suggestion that maybe the crowd was trying to drown out the harmonical.
Speaker 2: We were all wondering the same thing, why the harmonica is?
Speaker 6: But then when the whole entire stadium started singing the national anthem as loud as they could.
Speaker 2: It was a pumping up moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go, kings go.
Speaker 2: It's like when is going now.
Speaker 1: It's like when Carrie Underwood's music failed and everyone sang with her at the inauguration.
Speaker 2: That was a great moment.
Speaker 4: It was a pumping up moment.
Speaker 1: Whenever something fails and the crowd takes up the national anthem, or not even fails but just is moved, it's it's chilling It's wonderful.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: Up next we revisit this story. Timing is crucial for parents when it comes to the sex talk. Are we going to sing the national anthem as well? Crazy underneath the sex talk?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: We guess I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, aren't you moved to sing for America?
Speaker 4: Yes? I'll do it.
Speaker 2: During the break, Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI Am sixty.
Speaker 3: Gary Bottom of the Hour will get into True Crime Tuesday. One big story about this woman who claims that she's a daughter of a serial killer that has people freaking out of Somebody.
Speaker 2: Should have been nicer to their kid.
Speaker 3: Quick quick, Jeffrey Jeffrey Jeffrey Dahmer. Also as part of True Crime Tuesday. But first, we have a chance for you to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Now your chance to win one thousand dollars just enter this nationwide keyword on our website. Cash. That's cash cash edw it now at KFIAM six forty dot com, slash cash, Howardvice, Sweet James Accident Attorneys. If you're hurting an accident, winning is everything, call the Winning Attorneys at sweet James one eight hundred nine million. That's one eight hundred nine million or sweet James dot com.
Speaker 3: The keyword again cash goes on the website and it is the via email route that we.
Speaker 4: Let you know that you want a thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: We are going to talk about the sex talk and your comments about it. Wanted to get to this comment with regard to kids spending their time with their grandparents on their screens, Michael wrote to us. He says, my grandma would sit in her chair, brown bagging cores, watching the roller derby. She taught me how to sew, play cards, cook, open doors for people, and most importantly, to help, whether it be to offer food, money, a rider stopping to help someone on the road.
Speaker 3: Yes, my grandparents taught me how to open my home to people. Yeah, they constantly had people living in My parents reiterated that, but they.
Speaker 2: Came yet here. I am not living in your home.
Speaker 7: Hello, my dynamic duo, Gary and Shannon, you are the best.
Speaker 6: Gary.
Speaker 7: You may want to get ready to do the show on your own because with all that energy Shannon has, I think she should run from mayor thank me later.
Speaker 2: I love you guys.
Speaker 4: To call back to the old.
Speaker 1: I my husband did say these words this morning. I will say a prayer for Gary after asking about my coffee consumption.
Speaker 4: I thank him.
Speaker 2: No, I think he said poor Gary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were talking about this study University of Michigan Health c smat Children's Hospital, National Poll on Children's Health just just talks about the importance of thisscussions about puberty, discussions about sexual relationships with you know, having these conversations with your kids early on. Obviously, Taylor taylor them to the age level, to the knowledge level that they might have, and be able to answer any questions about it. Parents are about evenly split, thinking that it's best to start talking about puberty before ten years old, at the age of ten, or older than the age of ten. That's almost split three, you know, third for each of those reflects the uncertainty that a lot of people face about the timing for a conversation like this.
Speaker 8: Hey, Gary and Shannon, I was advised to tell my child the story of the birds and bees.
Speaker 4: When we were in the car.
Speaker 8: I was driving, he was in the backseat. We were both facing forward, and that's when I told him the story. I think it worked out pretty well. He seemed to already know a lot of what I was saying. He was in great school, all right.
Speaker 4: Interesting, So you don't have to look your kid in the face.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's a good tactic to like take the stigma out of it, you know, don't make it like it's a big deal.
Speaker 4: Don't make it so serious, right maybe.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know your kid best, you know what's gonna work the best for that particular child.
Speaker 5: My daddy took me for a ride and Bronco too asked me if I knew what a condom was and if I'd ever had six, and I told him no.
Speaker 9: Little did he know, I've already lost my virginity.
Speaker 2: In that Bronco.
Speaker 6: Eleven maybe ten or eleven or twelve or something.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, in the Bronco you think, I think in the Bronco why not?
Speaker 10: Good morning, Gary and Channon. So I have a son and a daughter. They're in their twenties now. But when they were younger, we had two dogs that were not fixed, and it was a male and a female and they would mate or you know, get down, and that was a little bit of a lesson for them. But then when they got stuck together and my daughter started like screaming and crying, so that probably ruined her for life.
Speaker 4: Stuck together.
Speaker 11: So I was loading my six year old sign I've been in his car seat after swimming lessons and he comes off with Dad, what sex? And I tell him it's something too married people do when they really love each other. He said, well, then why do Leonard and Penny do it all the time they're not married?
Speaker 2: There you go, Leonard, it started Penny.
Speaker 4: I don't know who they are, but they they're getting it on.
Speaker 1: Was the last time you ran into a Leonard or a Penny? I have an aunt Penny, I have a friend Penny.
Speaker 2: I went high school with that big bang theory? Is that right?
Speaker 4: Oh that? Yes? You are right?
Speaker 2: Good call that?
Speaker 3: Thank you grounding us in modern cult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're so domin old.
Speaker 3: If it's not mister Drummond and Ornold's from different strokes, we pretty much don't get it.
Speaker 4: Thank you God. I feel old now.
Speaker 1: I will say that like my ninety six year old father in law would have known that because he loves that show.
Speaker 4: I have seen zero episodes of that. I have seen zero.
Speaker 2: It's a really well done show.
Speaker 3: It's very well written, and there's a whole spin off, The Young Sheldon Things that not as good.
Speaker 9: Good Morning, Gary, Good Morning Show. I hate Michael Michael the subject about telling your kids about sex. Back in the seventies, because I'm sixty.
Speaker 12: Now, there used to be a book that was really contrivated, but it told the truth about sex, and it was called Where Did I Come From?
Speaker 9: About seventy five seventy six.
Speaker 4: My wife has that book.
Speaker 2: We had that in my home and my parents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said that it was like thrown on the bed one day. Here you go, this is everything you need to know.
Speaker 1: Contrivated Another fun word, Guys coming up with a lot of fun words today. What does it mean to be contrivated? To do something that a law or rule does not allow, to break a law or rule?
Speaker 2: Contrivated?
Speaker 4: I like that. That's a great one.
Speaker 6: I told my daughter about the bird and the bees right before she started sixth grade. Okay, I figured it was better for it to come from me than from friends. It didn't go so well. She was hysterically crying and was afraid that now that she had this information, it was going to be part of her life and she'd be obligated to partake.
Speaker 2: You know what, that's little ones.
Speaker 6: They don't get it.
Speaker 1: That brings back a whole vibe because your friends with the boys in your class, or at least you don't look at them as a threat or anything like that until you know. And then you go into sixth grade and you get that first talk and you're like.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do what with rob G? You know what I mean? And you rob G, No, I just made that up.
Speaker 1: But you know sometimes, right, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so funny. No, I just made it up. But uh. And then suddenly you hate them.
Speaker 1: You're like I and and that's when you wall off to just talking to girls. Like sixth grade, you're just like, absolutely, if that's what's gonna happen. Absolutely not because you're not, because you're not ready for it.
Speaker 2: You're twelve years old.
Speaker 4: It does not sound good, but it.
Speaker 1: Is important to know about it going into that time.
Speaker 7: You know, when it comes down to the discussion of you know, sex with your kids.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know. One thing that I don't think is really taught to them.
Speaker 11: I don't care who it is is.
Speaker 5: Two is one, consequences in three responsibility not necessarily in that order.
Speaker 4: But you know that's what they need to be taught first and.
Speaker 1: More most they don't know what the what consequences and responsibility are.
Speaker 4: You don't learn that at all, much much.
Speaker 13: Like your sex advice of talking to young kids. I was a single mom of a boy and a girl. The girl was easy. My son probably when he was about thirteen. All I told him was no wet suit, no diving, and he understood.
Speaker 4: That's one way to put it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna start using that no for other things. Don't know, for others, don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You want that Snickers bar, no wet suit, no diving. True Crime Tuesday.
Speaker 5: When we come back, you're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Well, it's time for True Crime Tuesday.
Speaker 11: The story is true, sounds true?
Speaker 2: No, it sounds made up.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Garry and Shannon present crime.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've got a Jeffrey Dahmer nugget. We do have this woman's claim about her father being a serial killer who has four hundred bodies in his wake. But first, can we get to jeopardy because it's true crime related?
Speaker 4: Oh is it?
Speaker 2: That's why I've waited so long?
Speaker 1: The category is according to Blacks Law Dictionary for six hundred dollars. Dictionary allowed in cross examination. It's a question that suggests the answer to the person being interrogated.
Speaker 4: So leading question.
Speaker 2: You're damn right, it is objection.
Speaker 4: Council's leading leading the witness. I'll allow it, but.
Speaker 2: You're on a finley fin leash shortly.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, Oh here's the quick Jeffrey Dahmer story. I saw this today. First of all, there are people who are absolutely weird when it comes to I don't know if celebrating or honoring serial killers the roy would have put it just acknowledging serial killers.
Speaker 4: And they want to own the stuff of the stories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they buy up murder rebelia, whether it's evidence that was originally used in a case, or posters about them, or John Wayne Gacy's paintings, things like that. In this case, David Adamovich is a doctor of education owner of the website serial Killer murder Abilia. He picked up a pair of vintage tipmas seven sorry tipmos Z eighty seven, five and a half general style glasses that Jeffrey Dahmer wore, and he said that he paid a lot amount a lot of money for it. Didn't say how much, and that he is one hundred percent convinced of the provenance of these glasses, that they didn't change hands multiple times. He said, I've been sitting in the in this case for over thirty years, and he says, this is a series of lucky events. I was able to purchase them and he has them now.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: When he was interviewed about these glasses, he says, what's interesting about them is that if you look closely under the frames, so in the bottom of the glass, under the frame here, he says, there's a reasonable amount of crud.
Speaker 4: Oh, that is all around the glass. I'm disgusting again quoting the doctor here.
Speaker 3: My guess is that it isn't chocolate from the chocolate factory, the Ambrosia chocolate factory where Jeffrey Dahmer worked. It is probably a reasonable guest to say it was blood from his victims.
Speaker 1: I had no idea you worked at a chocolate factory when you said chocolate, yeah, well just yeah, interesting.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting, it's awful.
Speaker 1: That's why you don't buy Jeffrey Dahmer's anything. No, no, all right, Oh, and imagine attention so much that you buy Jeffrey Dahmer's glasses and then purport that they have human matter on them just to get attention.
Speaker 3: If you're if you're a law enforcement official, if you're a detective, if you're like a criminologist, if you're a profile or something like that, and you study serial killers and murderers, you do it because you want to try to prevent it in the future, right, or at least try to understand why people are doing it. Sure, what is that guy doing? You're you're just getting weird stuff and you're just gonna be weird.
Speaker 2: The whole time.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: So, there was a woman about a month ago up in Mendocino who shocked the Internet. She claimed, here's the quote, I am the daughter of a serial killer. She posted a black and white photograph of a square jawed man sporting black rimmed glasses, a sports coat and a tie.
Speaker 2: And they say that this evoked.
Speaker 1: Memory of you know, dB Cooper or the Zodiac, kind of that type of sketch. She has in her in her own estimation, a trove of evidence implicating her father to the murders of four hundred people, from taped confessions, supposed burial sites to sadistic personal journal entries. She claims, despite all this evidence, the cops are ignoring the case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is I want to read through this post that she put up the middle of March, so the middle of last month on Facebook. Galina Trefel is her name for so many years. This is again her words for so many years now, I've lived a double life, carried an impossible secret. This is not a joke. This is the cold reality which has been strictly on a need to know basis. Now everyone needs to know. I am the daughter of a serial killer who knew the identities of two other uncaught serial sex killers, Michael Freese and Julius dre Hauser. Doctor John Charles Trefil. My father has admitted for almost a decade giving a consistent story to being a serial killer on tape graphically, Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Mendosino County DA's office. They are all aware of his concession confessions. This is the secret that the authorities in Mendocino County are not sharing with the public. She goes on a whole list of things and times that he described two law enforcement officers and detectives or in those diaries that you refer to from killings that started in the fifties and may have gone all the way.
Speaker 4: Until nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: It should be noted that this woman is a published horror writer. Yes, that post that you read was on Facebook. It was posted on March thirteenth, so just over a month ago. Since then, it's been shared over sixteen thousand times. It's prompted more than five and comments. Oh and the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office has weighed in as well. They say they've conducted an extensive investigation of this woman's claims, hours of interviews with her father, cross referencing his DNA with the cold case database that have led detectives to one conclusion. There's no evidence John Trafel has killed anyone, let alone hundreds of people.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't stop her from going through with copious amounts of evidence. And we'll talk about some of the stuff that she has posted again about her own father, who's still alive.
Speaker 4: He's eighty six years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and here's the thing in her narrative of this, there was no discrimination ace race, gender, and he had a go to murder weapon Strict nine.
Speaker 4: Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on Demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: We are in the midst of True Crime Tuesday, and we're talking about a woman who went on Facebook last month and made a shock and claim that her father was a serial killer and that he was guilty of killing.
Speaker 2: About four hundred people.
Speaker 1: She claimed that she had evidence, taped confessions, burial sites, personal journal entries, overwhelming evidence in her estimation. And the cops say, listen, we've interviewed the father, We've gone through as DNA, we've checked it against the database.
Speaker 2: There's no evidence of any of this.
Speaker 3: So Dad John Treffle, Doctor John Treffle was a psychiatrist, and the daughter claims that he was once working at a San Francisco hospital and at the jail in Lake County up in northern California, the latter of which is corroborated by some of the newspaper reports at the time from nineteen eighty three that refer to a psychiatrist, nam John tres that worked at that facility. What they know is that he did run a private practice in Mendocino County and Lake County until nineteen ninety nine. And according to state records, he surrendered his medical license in ninety nine after some allegations were levered against him, leveled against him by the executive director of the medical board that he had made romantic advances toward one of his patients, forty one year old patient.
Speaker 1: She claims that his hunting grounds when active, stretched across the country from Illinois and Virginia to California, Oregon, Idaho, that he took his crimes international Canada, France, Netherlands, that he had maintained murder cabins Mendocino County, one of them dubbed the Tomb, where sixteen women and two men were allegedly buried. She says she her father confessed to her to being a killer around twenty fifteen, the same time he reportedly began showing signs of Parkinson's.
Speaker 2: He's married, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, yeah, and when you ask the wife, when you ask Candy Treffle, they've been married for forty plus years. If her husband is a serial killer, she says absolutely not.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Again, the craziness is that the daughter has this incredible story about her father. She denies that her dad ever had Parkinson's and says that he is healthy, that he is lucid again, he's alive, He's eighty six years old, And she said the neurologist actually put it in writing that no, he does not have Parkinson's all the way back in twenty fifteen, but when asked to provide such documentation, she didn't.
Speaker 1: She and a victim's advocate have twice a week for nearly a year, gone to his skilled nursing facility and taped him talking about all of this. I guess I don't know if he knew he was being recorded. I think that's neither here nor there who cares. But she said that she contrasted her efforts to document her father's alleged crimes with those of local law enforcement, who, she said, refused to talk to him for a decade while he described torturing and sexually assaulting young women, they refuse.
Speaker 2: To do their job. The sheriff up there disagrees.
Speaker 1: He says that a couple of years ago, investigators got their hands on recordings of the nursing home conversations, the journals and all of that, And he explained that that victim advocate posed as a documentary filmmaker digging into this guy's crimes a ruse, but that after nearly ten hours of footage nothing solid emerged.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Part of it was because he doctor John was mumbling through these responses. I mean, he's eighty six years old. If he has Parkinson's or has had Parkinson's for ten years, I mean he probably is not very communetive. And the sheriff said, isn't it strange that Galina, the daughter, is the only person who speaks Dad that his detectives did interrogate doctor John Trevel through a proxy rather than their own detectives, adding the interrogation didn't have anything conclusive, no evidence of any wrongdoing.
Speaker 1: They went to all of those sites, those murder cabins and the things we talked about. He said, none of those things produced any leads. They didn't find any victims buried there. She also claims her father was behind a specific cold case from nineteen seventy four, one that the sheriff confirmed had DNA evidence associated with it.
Speaker 3: Investigators did get a warrant to test the dad's DNA to test the daughter's story, but there wasn't a match. The DNA went into cotis the Combined DNA Index System, which is the National Crime Database. And despite the fact that the daughter says that her dad is the most prolific series He'll kill her in American history, North American history, with bodies all over the place, not one hit on any unsolved case in codis now you mentioned that the murder weapon, the specific weapon that she believes that her dad used, was poison. That that was the thing that he was able to use over and over again. In one post, she shared a photo of a weathered, antique little bottle that just literally has the word poison on it. I guess it says strychnine. Also, she says that her dad kept that STRYC nine in his medicine bag. But you and I could buy a bottle or empty, I hope. But you and I could buy a bottle of strychnine labeled poison like that off of eBay. Sure, so none of that is a guarantee.
Speaker 1: Many of her allegations are tied to specific landmarks up in northern California. She insists her father buried victims along the winding thirteen Curves stretch of Highway twenty in Medicino County. Very hyper specific if you know the area, they say it adds of an ear of credibility for the amateur detectives who have been following her posts, and my goodness, haven't they in troves?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This is I mean, this narrative that she has about her dad being a serial killer takes place in a very rural area where that top left quarter of California. The coast there is beautiful, but it's also home to all kinds of missing persons and unsolved murders. And they talk about I Think It's Death Mountain was a documentary that came out several years ago about the unregulated cannabis economy that is trying to be regulated and how dangerous that thing has been for the last quarter three quarters of a century, leaving behind buried bodies. And her story fits very well with the dark past of that area. And she claims that her dad confessed to the Santa Rosa hitchhiker murders and even at one point admitted that he was the Zodiac Killer. But remember this, Like you said, she is a horror author, and she told San Francisco Chronicle that's true. I know that people won't want to hear that, but and this is the key for me. I had a horribly abusive childhood, and that's how I vent.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nos, I was going to say, what was the relationship like between this woman and her parents? Her mother, by the way, who I wanted to hear more from, because Mom's only quote in his story up until now was he's not a serious absolutely not when asked was your husband or is your husband a serial killer? Mom went on to say that the daughters creating the story about her father because she likes attention more than most. That's very sad, too bad. Call your parents all your kids, give them a hug, tell them you love them.
Speaker 4: Do all the things.
Speaker 3: Maybe talk about sex, depending on what's how old they are and if they know anything about it.
Speaker 2: So right, I don't know. I'm not getting into that.
Speaker 4: I just saw who you were talking about earlier.
Speaker 2: By the way, Oh yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 4: You're right?
Speaker 2: I didn't say anything.
Speaker 4: You didn't know, but I didn't have.
Speaker 2: To say anything, did I?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, coming up next, Carl Demayo? Is that right?
Speaker 4: In for John Cobelt, I'll be a treat. We'll see you tomorrow. Stay dry, everybody, blessings.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show, you can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.