Speaker 1: This is six year agenda. I'm your host, Andrew coming at you here. Give him my boy just award on the court, and we talked about what they want. So yeah, we had a little technical difficulties with the last episode. Unfortunately we had to botch it. We went ahead and made some clips. We'll get those to you. There will be a couple of cool topics. We got Brittany Murphy, uh suspecially suspicious mysterious death kind of you know, talk about what's going on there. It's pretty fun. We may even cover that again because, like I said, that whole episode got botched. We want to talk more about the Harley Pasternak connection. I mean, Candice Owne talks about it alive. If you want to check out kind of the basics of it there, check that out. But she hasn't really touched the Britney Murphy topic. I think that was pretty cool, so we'll put that clip out. I thought that we did talk about Alex Jones Bill Cooper beef recently. If you didn't see it, Duncan or almost Sai Duncan, Trussell, Tucker Carlson, he had on Alex Jones and h Yeah, it was just odd to me that you know, Tucker Carlson seems not to remember Bill Cooper predicting nine to eleven kind of first and talking about how it's going to be blamed Onsama bin Laden and he seems to give Alex Jones all the glory. So I go into that. Uh just think it's a little weird. So I don't think you hear that from anybody, because everybody seems to have forgot about Bill Cooper, so we like to always bring him back up and remind people about him for that reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what's funny. I asked someone who's like super into conspiracies the other day. I was like, you know who Bill Cooper is? He said, now, who's that?
Speaker 1: It's crazy man? Where it's where you out of everybody? No, No, I know so much comes from almost everything he talked about. Almost everything he talked about came out right. I mean not everything, but there was so many. Like he was talking about Waco while it was happening. He was talking about militias and how the ATF is trying to register you know, everybody, all the milicias. That way, they know every gun you have, every you know, ultra restrictions you know, and he was calling that out before it became what it is today. And now we look at it and we're just used to it. But he saw it evolving before it as it really started from real freedom to kind of what it is today, which, uh, yeah, it's crazy. But yeah. So we'll get more into Bill Cooper some other time. Hopefully some of our new listeners are enjoying and everything, please give us some follows rates, all that good stuff, maybe a little comment, give us your feedback, what you want to hear more of whatever. But yeah, outside of that, I was thinking about getting to some DARPA connections with the big tech billionaires that are running the world. What are you thinking?
Speaker 2: Justin I like that, let's do it.
Speaker 1: We've been hitting at it for a while, so I think it's time to finally do the deep dive. Get in there and get gritty, hit it all out.
Speaker 2: There, get into the nitty gritty.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people have heard about the Elon stuff. You know, got a lot of defense contracts. I've talked about it a few times. We'll get into that one, but I think first and foremost we got to get into the Facebook and Lifelog connection. Some people have heard about it. It's a little weird coincidence that DARPA had a kind of project called lifelog. It was ambitious, aimed at pretty much creating a comprehensive digital record of an individual's life and pretty much capturing data ranging from communications of the person to their physical movements. But the project was canceled coincidentally on February fourth, two thousand and four, which was the same day that Facebook started, launched by Mark Zuckerberg as from Harvard. But what's funny is it kind of became a company made by a guy from a college instead of a project done by the military because it was closed because of privacy concerns, and so now you weren't worried about privacy concerns as much whenever you hand it off to a guy who just looks like a regular college student that you know, just knows how to code. Well, you see what I'm saying. So that's a little weird, you know, because it kind of gave us everything that or gave them rather everything that they wanted with data collection, social networking, all that good stuff. And so a couple days ago, there was a lady and her name I can't remember. She was on Joe Rogan. Her name was something La mov l Emov, and she was talking about how they did a experiment on people where they pretty much just gave every Rebecca Lamov, and she pretty much gave. She was talking about how in twenty fourteen they would mess with people's timelines and make half of people pretty much have negative comments and posts, and then the other half of people would be positive. And then they went and tested to see if there was pretty much an emotional contagion is what they called it, so seeing if like it could spread a certain emotion through just feeding people certain timelines. And yeah, so there's been some lawsuits with that. There's a one girl who was going to commit suicide I guess during this time, and she's trying to figure out if this was from them because she thinks that, you know, maybe they were like pushing her over the edge. So, yeah, they were messing with people. And all I'm talking about right now is just the fact that everything we've talked about with the whole mind control and social experiments that they're trying to do digitally on a mass scale, that is a perfect example of like proof that they're doing it, and it's with a company hypothetically started by DARPA, so it is military connected. So it's very odd. It's almost like a modern day digital mk ultra going on through social media. And so that's the shit we've been trying to point out. And it's so funny because now you have actual people with real information coming out talking about it after, you know, while we're talking about It's pretty funny. Yeah, there was an article from twenty sixteen that you pulled up that had that lady who went and worked at Facebook that came from the Pentagon. She was working at the Pentagon what from two thousand and nine to twenty twelve, and she left from the Pentagon defense Regina Dugan. Yeah, and then she what was she doing over there? Highly experimental arm of the company responsible for developing new hardware and software products on a strict two year timetable. That is a very vague description of what she did. Huh. Very weird, dude, I think that, Yeah, there's you know, maybe an extension of some something they'll come out later, I guess, But it's weird, dude. They're hiring military Pentagon workers to come work for Facebook while they're doing experiments. So I just think it kind of backs up this Darper connection that we're trying to point out. It doesn't just stop it. Mark Zuckerberg either, Jeff Bezos, his grandpa, Lawrence Preston Guys held a significant position as a regional director at the US Atomic Energy Commission, and this later became part of DARPA. There you go, another Darper connection, and this is Jeff Bezos. And it's funny because we haven't really talked about the Internet of Things. That's kind of what I'm trying to get into is that, like the six g Agenda is creating the Internet of Things, which is connected to people biometrics. You've got, you know, facial recognition. You've got a refrigerator that reports what kind of food you're buying, so that your health insurance is all this stuff connected. Right you got everything. Your whole life is regulated off your thing. And right now your things are convenient, but later they're going to be used as this kind of regulation control. And so what I'm pointing out is this Internet of Things is kind of one arm of it is Jeff Bezos, because it started with books on Amazon, and then now you got Alexa that listens to you. You got you know what I'm saying, like the real internet of things that actually connect to each other and it's legitimately a network system. And then elon what does he have. He's got the satellites and kind of the over the head surveillance and control system through data. And then on top of that, he wants to put a neuralink in your head, which is funny. We'll gain to that later. How Curtis Jarvin wants to virtualize people and how this is a guy that they follow, and so what's funny because when we talk about virtualizing people and then you've got a guy making a neuralink, that kind of sounds like that's the system behind.
Speaker 2: That virtualizing people like.
Speaker 1: You warehouse them, you put them in a pod, some kind of cocoon. You plug him in and call it a day. And we're talking about people that can't get they can't like get with the new society that it becomes, whether they're rebellious or whether they're just the underclass or whatever. And we'll get into like what Curtis Yarvin, how he looks at how society should look. Because all these guys, I don't want to get ahead of myself, but all these guys are super into how he wants the world to be, and they're all backing each other. And now they're all in like the new presidency, and I believe the JD. Vans is going to be the guy that really secures it. And he's supposed to be the guy to be the next president in my opinion, and he's supposed to be the guy to really bring it home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's supposed to be the successor, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh so yeah, we'll get into who funded him, who put him there, and where he came from in a little bit not vance. No, Yeah, it's a it's a problem. So yeah, uh, no concrete evidence that the guys's position to the founding or success. So it's a pretty much say and that there's no concrete evidence that the the fact that the grandpa was in darker it. He's got a connection with DARPA and Amazon, but I'm like, I don't know. This is a familial thing a lot of times anyway, especially when we talked about Laurel Canyon with you know, they use their kids for the hippie movement kind of deal. But Elon must interaction with Dharma DARPA is very extensive, with SpaceX. You've got his neuralink and then you know his Falcon one rocket was funded by DARPA. And then also there's been collaborations with them who they have been instrumental in his capabilities to getting you know, out into outer space. But yeah, must neuralink venture aligns with DARPA's interest in brain computer interfaces, which is what we talked about. Althentities have invested in research to develop technologies that enable direct communication between the brain and computers, aiming to treat neurological disorders and enhance computer human interaction. But I don't know, you know, I don't think it stops there. Of course, you know, it gets into X with when it comes to Elon, I'm not sure. My problem with it is that, like what we talked about before, how like you don't actually own a digital coin whenever you have it right, technically it's own. You own like a key to it. Just like the switch. They're doing that thing where they'll brick it if you do something wrong. So you don't own the switch. You just pay four hundred and fifty dollars for the key to open or use the switch. But Nintendo still owns the switch. So my point is when it comes to digital things, there's no privacy or actual ownership of that said digital item. And so the reason why us moving the digital scary is because you won't even own your brain if you have a neuralink. Think about it, because then now your whole brain is what you wowe it to neuralink, and then it could be shut off, shut down. What does that even mean? You know, that's where it gets Harry.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have access to all your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Hey, well yeah, exactly, and that's a given. So yeah, I definitely think that there's some weird interplay interplay with DARPA and the tech giants for sure. So we'll get into Facebook psychological experiment a little bit deeper. Twenty twelve. It did an emotional contagion experiment in twenty fourteen is when they pretty much published the proceedings like what they found, but they manipulated the news feeds of seven hundred thousand approximately users by altering the number of positive or negative posts they saw without informing them to see whether the exposure to emotional content influenced users posts or were you know, emotionally contagious made them more like enraged or you know, want to go just go off on somebody in the comment section, you know. And so yeah, they partnered with Cornell University, University California and San Francisco, which we both know is where the MK ultra studies went down back in the sixties. And so that's very funny to me. No informed consent ethical concerns would be obviously that they're manipulating people and their basic human rights, you know, is that they should know about, you know, research ethics is like, hey, I should know about you experimenting on my emotions, right, But yeah, I think that there's a lot of parallels with the DARPA experiments, psychological and behavioral modification operations and research, which we've talked about extensively, and I think that this is just another new age kind of version of mass behavioral engineering that we've kind of been getting into and this is a great example of it, to be honest. So yeah, there's definitely some weird stuff with that, and we know that, you know, Elon talked about a technocratic state, you know, a couple of times we've talked about that, and we'll talk about what that vision actually looks like whenever we get into Curtis Jarvin, because I think that he really lays it out in a way where you can really kind of see what they're looking at, what they're really looking forward to, and so I don't sound so crazy. So Curtis Jarvin in the patchwork thesis. If you can't find it, it's because he wrote it under the pen name Mensius mold Bug Mensius old Bug mold Bug. And so the core idea is that Western democracies are inefficient and should be replaced by a network of city state style corporate governments or patches, which is what I mentioned before. The government model is that each patch would be ruled like a startup by a CEO, with citizens as customers. This draws inspiration from kind of a mix of monarchy with techno libertarianism authoritarian corporate governance essentially, so the corporation that kind of you know, so they run it like a corporation. The critique of it is that, well, I don't know, we'll get into our critiques, but I think that you know, it's weird because I mean, and this guy talks about pretty much democracy is an illusion and that citizens don't really control the government, which a lot of people can agree with that, and bureau carats, media and academia are like the cathedral and unelected progressive power structure, which I do agree with that, but I just don't agree with his answer to it, that's all. But anyway, this is his term for the alliance between mainstream media, universities and the government agencies, which is the cathedral. He believes his secular priesthood indoctrinate society and progressive values and perpetuates a decaying status quo, which I do really agree with all those things, But then he wants the answer is though, that we should be run by a CEO like a king or a dictator, complete ownership over the territory and its subjects, but citizens become like customers. This is what he thinks is a redeeming quality, is that if people don't like how the patches run, they can leave and subscribe to another patch, creating a thing. Yeah, creating a form of governance driven by market competition instead of voice votes. But if you think about it, they're going to make these patches very undesirable for people without money, right, And then I don't know, so, like what level of like have and have nots are we talking about? Here because you have to be of a certain status for patches to care about you leaving or coming, you know what I mean, You know what I mean, Like there's kind of I don't know, like that's not really fleshed out very well, but yeah, pretty much your exit equals your voice. Instead of voting to change government, people simply move to a better run patch.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: Supposedly this drives better performance. I argue that there will be a lot of people who nobody cares about that will just be put off to the side, you know, like a large number.
Speaker 2: Dude. This makes me think of Viking times where kings would be ruling of lands and shit like that quote unquote patches of lands, and you know there are people come and go and if they if they do wrong, then they're like leave and they're banished and they have to go to somewhere another land under a new ruler exactly.
Speaker 1: And then you got to hope that they'll accept you, right Like if you remember like Lion King and shit, you know, like you got the line scar or whatever that he's got to leave. I mean, yeah, they accepted him and he became cool with him, you know, but that doesn't I mean in real life. That's not how it goes. If you have standards, most of the patches I would imagine will be pretty close to the same as each other, you know what I mean, And there might be some and if anything, they all will want to be worth more money, so they all will want to get rid of people that are less desirable or let worth less money, you know, So then there will be naturally, there'll just be little patches that are run like communes and run like factories or you know, workhouses or whatever. You know. That's that's the natural evolution of something like that, because then those owners will just get paid by the big patch owners to take in the people that they don't want. That way, they don't have to have the desirables. Because we'll also get into what he wants to do. Because I mentioned he wants to virtualize people. He made a joke about turning people into biodiesel fuel, you know what I mean. The man's a joke, but it came out putting people in, yeah, turning them into dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then he was like, but the thing is, people obviously won't want to you know, know and consciously be aware that, you know, the gas is made out of the previous underclass of their society. So I'm like, dude, this guy is sick and his parents were like fed workers. Like, this guy's sick. And the whole reason is because you may be like, oh, well, this guy's just a blogger. No, no, no, his parents were fed workers. He purposely doesn't have a checkpoint on Twitter and shit. But I think it's because he actually has a lot of influence. A lot of people with more influence you don't see out in the front, you know, field. But anytime this guy wants to Time magazine article review on him, he can get it. As soon as the election happened this year in January, he had a big article about what he thinks the future is, and you know, he was on Tim Dillon. I mean, he could pretty much get wherever he wants. And Peter Til jd Vance, all these people literally love his ideas. And that's what worries me, because Peter Teal pulled jd Vance out of his tech position to become a senator, paid for him to become a senator. Peter Thial started PayPal with Elon Musk, who we know is like DARPA backed, and then we know Peter Teal loves Curtis Jarvin's ideas, and jd Vance is pretty much enacting all of his ideas with Trump right now. And there's something called like the Butterfly Butterfly Report that he gave Trump that literally would turn the government into his self ran AI governance kind of system. So Patchworks could be made pretty much after that. So it's very clear that there is kind of a move being made right now. And that's why these tech guys were around Trump in the beginning of this. And it's people, don't you know, they don't think anything of it. They just think, oh cool, they're just getting behind him whatever. But no, no, no, who are these tech guys. They're all DARPA backed like billionairesn't want to create a techno credit system, and we're just watching it happen without pointing out what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Trump's literally a UFC events with the Big three, you know exactly, Zuck and Bezos.
Speaker 1: I know. The UFC is funny because the bread and circus, the bread and circus arm of this whole technocratic state is the UFC. Data White works for Facebook now as a promoter, like he's like works doesn't really, Yeah, he's on the board now. So that's what I'm saying. Bro. It's a self ran like little system that they've created, and it's now like taking over, you know what I mean. It's very crazy to watch in real time, but it's also crazy to know where they wanted to go too.
Speaker 2: And it's one of those things that just happens in front of you. You don't even realize it unless you're looking for it.
Speaker 1: No, exactly. Yeah, it's a soft, slow, it's like a slow, soft like build up. But right now I think they're fast tracking it for sure. They're definitely building like what would you call the infrastructure for it now. My wife's brothers building a meta database center right now. It's super super secure, lockdown. He's an electrician, so he's literally building like the brain of the this data network that's going to be the brain of this part of the brain of this technocratic system that I'm talking about, where.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have like nuclear reactors and shit there too.
Speaker 1: Just like the AI data read you know, regulations, you know what I mean. They'll be ran through AI, you know, So you need a big data center because it's got to take all this data in and then you know, do stuff with it, regulate it, do whatever it does. I don't understand all how you know, it does everything that humans want to do to people very well, you know what I'm saying, And that's control mostly it doesn't just help them. But yeah, so I don't know. We're going to see patches could have modular, forkable governance. Each could experiment with different social models, libertarian, theocratic, or authoritarians. See what I said earlier, So, oh you don't like this patch, well good, because we didn't want you to like this patch. You're not worth enough. Go over to this one. This one's authoritarian, and you're going to hate your life and you know, pretty much be scraping rocks on the ground all day. Like that's the actual contrast that we could be looking at. And nobody's gonna care at this patch what's going on over here with you at that patch, because there won't be this normal kind of transparent like news system, Like even though it's terrible, there won't be anything like that in the future.
Speaker 2: I feel like what you said kind of reminded me of snow Piercer. Have you ever seen that or read that book? I think I saw them so in the back of the train, it's like lower class people. And then the further you get up the train, it gets higher class and more bougie pretty much. And then the people in the back of the train they don't get They get like these little black tar ingots of shit to eat, and what you know. Eventually they revolt and they work their way up to the train, up the train, and they get to the kitchen and they find out that they're just eating bugs in the movie, but in the books, they're eating people who died, like people who lived in the back of that train. They were eating the people who have died.
Speaker 1: Mental conditioning another movie doing really well with mental conditioning. Just like I say, Matrix was supposed is supposed to be a documentary, you know what I mean. Besides the fact that there's a guy named Neo that gets out, that's the Hollywood part, you know what I'm saying. That's the Hollywood part. You don't actually get out, you know what I mean. That's that's the part that like we try to express is like listen, there's always the Hollywood aspect. Unfortunately, it's usually the part where things work out, you know what I mean, Like unless you actually get ahead of it. Things may not work out for a long time, you know what I mean, It takes a while. But yeah, so just to like finish up on like what he how he kind of looks at it, is you privatize justice enforcement, so courts, police and even immigration policy would be administered like services from a tech platform. So it just have its policies just like a tech platform does, and it would just through AI send out police force, you know, according to what AI says it, you know what I mean, it's all just boom streamlined, very very weird, very inhumane, you know what I mean. Yeah, so you know, obviously the Constitution's gone in this situation. You have no right of freedom of speech, freedom of liberty, freedom of anything in this situation. But he thinks it's better because people's freedom of like freedom is what is ruining society and his opinion, so that's where it gets like clearly we just don't even see eye to either. But yeah, so there's been a Silicon Valley. Peter Teel and others have promoted similar anti democratic sentiments. Must acquisition of Twitter and its transformation into X resembles a patch like governance experiment. I agree with that. I think that. That's definitely a Yeah, there's a slow roll in it in how it takes GARVN system closely resembles a modern neo feudal order, which with powerful sovereign lords ruling digital. Yeah, so it's like kind of like Game of Thrones, you know where you got all these different you know, you got the northern you know whatever, and you got the houses, you know, but instead it's ran by like corporate corporate patches easy. So yeah, it's very anti humanitarian and yeah, corporate tyranny is almost like a given with something like this, and uh yeah, it's just a dystoping world that I would not want to be in. And of course it would be, like we've mentioned, a very elitist situation. You know, you just got to be you better have your shit together before this takes place, because otherwise you're gonna get ground up and turn it into the diesel fuel, you know what I mean. Yeah, because think about it what I said about virtualizing people, Think about if they actually would spin the money to put people in the warehouse, pay for them to live in a virtual setting. No, why would they do that unless they can use you as a battery. So like in the matrix, there's no reason why they would profitably do it, and that's why he said the most profitable, profitable solution would be diesel fuel. But in my opinion, I think they would find a different way to use us. I think it would be just like the matrix, but they use us as a battery for this AI system because the human brain can produce how much electricity like a battery? Right, Fuck, you hook a bunch of them up. Now you're powering at least what a quarter of New York, you know, with like whatever, all the homeless. I mean, that's crazy, dude, But that's really like the kind of I think they really are trying to build this system. I think the idea behind our breakaway civilization underground shit. Maybe they want a nuclear fallout to happen so that way wipes out a bunch of people. Anyway, the ones left use them as fuel. The ones that are elite, they get to take and live in the patches and be great, and then you only got a few patches and you don't have to worry. But yeah, I think that it's very odd that that this guy has so much influence over people that are standing in the White House.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so Peter too will get more into him. We didn't really cover him too much. He stated that he no longer believes that freedom and democracy are compatible, and he has fund funded ventures and thinkers that promote post democratic governance models, which is jd Vance in my opinion. Like I said, he was backed by Teal in his Senate run, and he kind of Yeah, he really emphasizes themes of Jarvin and NRX playbook, which I haven't checked that out. I'll have to check out. The NRX must be a similar thing. But yeah, he emphasizes elite decay and state failure and the need for a strong leader. But yeah, I think that he's the guy that's supposed to uh bring us home in a lack of better terms, Peter Jadie Vance, Well yeah, Peter Tale put him, yeah exactly, But yeah, I mean, what the fuck? Yeah, dude, we just end up plugged in. But I just don't I just don't see, you know, that's what that half the trillion dollars had to have been for, for all that AI shit, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Jd Vance seems like he comes off as a good family guy, a family guy, not at all.
Speaker 1: Did you see all those videos, you don't.
Speaker 2: Think so, yeah, I don't think you didn't see him on the on his podcast.
Speaker 1: Run he looks contrived. Yeah, yes, he looks contrived in my opinion. I don't know. Uh, but you know, I mean whatever. You know, he's going to be the future president, so you know.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I guess we're gonna find out.
Speaker 1: But you know, I mean, dude, they're really heavy on the influencer thing. Like I saw Theovonn. He's out there hanging out with a Trump's daughter and uh her husband out They're chilling, Like, why is the Levonn hanging out with Trump's daughter and her husband?
Speaker 2: I saw that he was in a Qatar, That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm talking about. That's where they were.
Speaker 2: They were together, he was with him.
Speaker 1: He's like, what's going on? It's so weird.
Speaker 2: He was just out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, you know, kings, Kings used jesterres celebrities what we were in modern day celebrities. Gestures were used back in the day to kind of get the people to kind of like the king more and stuff. They weren't just used as like they were using as puppets. You know, they were used as puppets a.
Speaker 2: Lot costs due.
Speaker 1: I agree, I know, dude. And you know what's funny about this is when you look at the picture, it's so clear what's going on. This guy's sitting here, he's got he's got he's got a fat ass thing ice cream, he's got a big old slice of cake, and he's got like some other sweet treat and he's like hunched over, kind of like smiling at the camera. And then you look over at Trump's daughter and she's even mentioned in his post. He's like, man, I got to fix my posture because they were all sitting straight and all they had in front of them was like a slice of watermelon. And I'm like, they're just sitting there looking at this dude, like look at this fucking They just look at every American like this. They're like, look at this fucking fat slav. We're just gonna get this dumb fucker to do whatever we want, you know what I mean. Like it's so clear.
Speaker 2: Everything on the table, you all just got a piece of water melon.
Speaker 1: No, they were no, all those things were just in front of him, the cakes and the and the ice cream and the pudding and ship moose or whatever, like he had it all right here he had it. Yeah, it looked like they were like, come on here, like feeding him a butt and he's just sitting there like taking it like yeah, you know, and they're honey potting the fucking shit out of.
Speaker 2: Him, you know, made a cake for you.
Speaker 1: I'm super hot, smoke shell daughter, and then the antichrist husband of hers, Jared Kushner, is sitting right next to her, and it's like, you know, you got the intimidation, like through the roof, you're not going to be able to think straight. You're eating ice cream. Oh yeah, yeah, I'll do whatever you say. It's like you can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm obviously throwing out full conjecture, but I just think that was a very uh that was a weird picture.
Speaker 2: I bet you're in that situation. When they asked him to come out, He's probably like, can I even say no? Right? Exactly?
Speaker 1: What He's like, why would you want to say yes? Why would you want me to come that? Iel like exactly, And that's kind of the question. But whatever, I mean, whatever, who may whatever. But then here's the thing that came out of that. So Jared Kushner has a red bracelet on on his left hand. And so this is an indicator for if you're a part of like the cabal, or if you're into the Kabbala. Right. So, the Kabbala is what I've mentioned before. It's mystic judaism. It's very related to hermeticism, narcissism, freemasonry, it's all the little black magic shit that we talk about. Anyway, we'll get deeper into that sometime. I'm sure some of my listeners may have heard of this, but yeah, that red bracelet cabalistic. So then somebody points out that Ian Carroll has a red bracelet and this dude's like a conspiracy guy. So people are like, he must be controlled opposition. And Tucker Carlson has a red bracelet on his left or I don't know if it's but here's the thing Ian Carroll had on his right hand, and like, I don't know, I just think people are getting a little paranoid. But Jared Kushner one hundred percent, you know what I'm saying, Like that dude, Yeah, yeah, I don't trust him. He's literally trying to build like a resort in Gaza. He wants to just build like a huge nice real estate make billions off of people's death, you know what I mean, that's what he's out to do, So I don't Yeah, he's of course terrible, but yeah, as far as like the Tucker Carlson one, maybe I don't know. After the out showns thing, that kind of threw me off because I really almost trusted the guy. But I think he's a part of it, but on a different level, like where he's supposed to help guide the right and what they're supposed to think and the conspiracy theorists and what they're supposed to think. And that's kind of Tucker Carlson's job, you know, because it's very clear that a lot of people don't trust anything. A lot of people are conspiracy theorists by nature now because they just can't trust anything. So many things have been wrong. But they know that, and they've got that nice and tidy and captured too, and so they feed a lot of bullshit and it works very well. That's why we are here to fucking blow that shit out the water, dude, you know, we don't play that shit. Who don't remember, Bill Cooper? How do you not remember if you were a newscaster in the eighties, as Tucker Carlson was how do you not remember Bill Cooper in the nineties who dies from the police predicting nine to eleven a few months before it happened, Like how and then how do you point out his adversary as being the guy that did it when he's the only guy alive. And in my opinion, I think he's alive because he was the conspiracy guy who was allowed to be alive, and he also had fed relation. He admits it though, because Alex Jones is smart, he gets ahead of it. My grandpa wasn't fed. He told me. He told me about everything that goes on in the government, and that's why I'm a conspiracy theorists. Like, Okay, maybe I don't know, but also he could be fed by the intelligence without even knowing it and just be repeating with you know, but I'm just saying Bill Cooper didn't do that. He went to fucking libraries and like dissected their own words and figured it out. Totally different type of dude. He didn't have insiders. But yeah, so all right, back to Curtis Drevin, just to reiterate, you don't get a vote, you get don't get a voice, You just exit the patch. If you don't like it, you just have a right to leave. And it sounds fine. It sounds fine in theory, but again there's no course of every patch becomes authoritarian or exploitative, and exit doesn't work when there's nowhere safe to go. So governments's corporations. If you live under government, they treats you like a customer, you also lose any moral or legal claims to rights. I just like to reiterate that because America is really the only place with rights, and this is a very slippery slope, and I'm about to get into how this looks exactly like what they're trying to make right now, I haven't quite got there yet, so I've kind of got there a little bit. But yeah, so anyways, the rise of the techno king class would kind of look like this. This vision kind of yeah, just unaccountable power to corporate elites, not just economic power, but absolute political sovereignty. So they kind of just, you know, nobody's electing these people. In Jarvins world, Peter Teal could be a king, Elon Musk a sovereign, Jeff Bezos a territorial overlord. Though it's not really meritocracy, it's an oligarchy dressed as innovation, and the most ruthless woke cap realizes technocrats become digital monarchs, but with share hold their governance, profit, Trump's morality and human rights are externalities, not obligations. So the elimination of public goods is very probable as well. In the more public education, healthcare, or infrastructure, unless you're local, sovereign decides it's cost effective. If you can't pay, you're not competitive, and in the patch market may be denied basic survival services. But the result is a tiered society of haves and have nots, which I've mentioned, where your dignity safety in future depends on your productivity. So yeah, I mean we're talking served them under a digital crown. That's pretty much what it is, you know. So yeah, total surveillance, you know, which is why I keep mentioning, you know, all these convenient things you're going to interlink one day and become one big control grid system. Patchwork cities, which are run like smart cities, would inevitably implement total surveillance predictive policing, which is Palentier. We can get more into Palenteer and what they actually do and how well it works if we have time today, but we will assume for sure otherwise. But yeah, automated governance is uh yeah, that's where we're headed now. And that was kind of part of the Doze situation as well. But disobedience isn't just punished, it's prevented through behavioral algorithms, digital ID systems, and loyalty scoring. So a citizen score is kind of what that is. Or your social credit score controls your access to everything, job, travel, even maybe water. So that's kind of what the real shit. This is why I started a podcast to talk dude. This is why I started a podcast to talk about this shit because if you haven't noticed, there's been documentaries talking about how water, you know, isn't going to be available for everybody. You know, They've made articles about how water isn't going to be available for long. Yes it will, but they want you to think that because they want this control over you. And that's what I'm saying, do not believe the propaganda. You know, the same thing with the carbon They want to do the carbon tax, so they can literally tax you for breathing. You breathe carbon, so they want to blame it on the cow's methane and this and that and carbon and all these different things. Whenever, all this carbon is just making the Earth more greener than it's ever been. It's literally got more floral like life than it's had. So don't believe the hype. I'm telling you, it's all just very highly actualized propaganda. But there's a big fragmentation of the humanity which will inevitably come out of this. And I think they're trying to organically engineer it. Not organically but me I make it happen now with people where wildly different ideologies, some libertarians, some theocratic or fascists just kind of like clash to the point where you just got to go on your own patch, you know, go to your own patch. You know, no universal human values, no common good, just cultural Darwinism, and the most efficient, brutal in appearing and appealing will be the one that wins. So it's just like the idea of business competition, right right, And so that's a little fucking scary, you know what I mean. But yeah, you don't rise through society, you flee to a better patch. It's just kind of once again, I just keep I guess reiterating that. But that's just I don't know, that's just crazy to me. Yeah, Arvin uses the language of tech to sell an ancient idea, feudalism. This is not a new idea, but this is just updated for the blockchain age. Instead of barons and vassals, we get CEOs and customers, and instead of castles we get smart cities. That of gulags, we get algorithmic exile.
Speaker 2: What the fuck does that even mean?
Speaker 1: Well, it's pretty much just like if you aren't doing hitting all the data points of being a good citizen, you don't get any conveniences of life, you don't get basic resources, don't get anything. Yeah, exactly. So it promises order but delivers voluntary slavery for the docile and exile for the disobedient. So people like me I would live the worst life in a place like this because I don't know how to not point out a unhumane system that literally gives no fuck about life. It just cares about whatever. I don't even know if it's power or control or this idea of a superiority complex over everybody else to the point where you want to control even the way they live. Very very crazy. I can't wrap my head around it. There is no place for an unproductive person in Arvin's model. So citizens are customers. You exist to contribute value, and if you don't, your liability. And there are no welfare systems, no public safety nets. The underclass isn't rehabilitated. It's priced out, ejected, or ignored. And that's kind of what I was getting at earlier with the virtualizing people and biodiesel fuels, all the fun stuff. Well, patches complete compete to attract the best users the naturally, they'll screen out the poor, the sick, disabled, and rebellious. It's just pretty much a terms of service society.
Speaker 2: They don't have any ramps for this new world order.
Speaker 1: They do not, so if yeah, dude, come on, that sucks. It's just inconveniences don't work well for companies, and I believe they would have the idea of exponential growth and profitability in some weird way, some social profitability, you know, which is fucking weird too. That freaks me out too, because when you look at the way a business interacts the lack of humanity leads it to just do things that are like yeah, when you when you elaborate to a social structure, I just couldn't imagine that going. Well, you know, it's just that's weird. But uh yeah, so yeah, I mean we're talking about every dystopian movie made. You know, police state by default, liberty is a luxury reserved for high status, compliant and productive citizens, and it doesn't have an obligation to the poor anymore. And if you're a threat, you can just get plugged in.
Speaker 2: You may be used as a battery. Yeah, run in an old nine vault.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And one can see how a society built off of like, oh are you performing well? Like you could have people policing other people, because think about the workplace where somebody's like working their ass off and then they look at somebody not working their ass off and they automatically get that resentment. Ye, now elaborate on the social structure where the whole society's based off of system like that and when you see somebody you just you just automatic it turns into a self policing society.
Speaker 2: Well there's gonna be tons of snitches.
Speaker 1: Right, and that's that's the point, you know, And this is full on orwell you in nineteen eighty four, shit right here, this is you know, it's a classic book. I mean a lot of people have heard about it, read about it. You got to if you haven't, Yeah, do so good. What we want we may even go into that book sometimes just to compare it to this episode. I mean, we should really the next episode for our chill cast, we should really just talk about Orwell in his book, in all this Huxley's book, and then just show how this is a perfect blend of the two. But that's going on. But yeah, so pretty much we're talking about a world without mercy. I don't know, let's go into the virtualizing the underclass, because I do want to quote it. You could take the entire underclass of Washington, DC and virtualize them, meaning move them into virtual reality and give them something to do there. He's proposing to remove them from society, plug them into a matrix like existence, and effectively warehouse them in a simulated world where pretty much they no longer or interfere with the sovereign patch. It's a digital gulag, that's what we're getting at. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We're all stuck in that one game where you're just a gorilla.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, dude, I mean, yeahing around we know that people are batteries cells. You know, That's why I bring up the matrix documentary aspect to this, because yeah, that's weird. Yeah, but what's the most efficient thing to do with a permanently unproductive turn them into biodiesel question mark? In context, it reflects broader ethic of his system, because yeah, I get it, it's dark humor. But people are not inherently inherently valuable, is what he's saying, And their resources to be optimized, neutralized, or consumed. They can't be virtualized, disciplined, or expelled. They might as well be converted into energy, a final insult in the commodification of life. This echoes the logic of genocidal regimes rebranded in postmodern language, human beings reduced to inputs in a machine.
Speaker 2: Because what resource have they probably used? I mean a ton of they've probably used tons of resources. But what resource have they not necessarily gotten too deep into that still exists on this planet?
Speaker 1: Oil?
Speaker 2: Us?
Speaker 1: US. Yeah, that's a fact, you're so right about that. I mean, they really have just been trying to figure out way to resource us. I mean they've really done a great job of getting us used to this idea of economic slavery through credit card systems. They've done a great job where they've normalized that so well that I can see this world's coming about because people are okay with owing everything for everything they own, quote unquote own that they really don't own. So then when you tell them you don't really own this digital currency, you just have to behave and everything will be fine. But it like, hey, I mean, we're just twenty not to kill anybody, right at first, that's kind of what we're talking about. But when people are used to the fact that, like, you know, oh, I got to pay my mortgage and fall the rules from my house or I'll lose my house. So this is no different. This is the kind of slippery slope we're talking about where it's like, okay, we're talking about like a whole society that was built off freedom because they understand the slippery slopes of what you're playing with, and we're only two hundred years away, and it's like people just forget, yeah, completely forget. Machiavelianism is a very old concept that I'm sure people have heard about, but it seems to rear its head again and again because in Yarvin's mottol of governance. It's just a belief on efficiency, order in hierarchy, trump all moral considerations. And you know, you know, like I said, the fate is a mereagerial decision and not a societal concern. Your life has no intrinsic meaning beyond what the sovereign state can't extract from you. So it's just a high tech caste system. Macavelli's ruthlessness, a little bit of great man warship, which is like this idea of like great thinkers or who we have to follow and they should lead us and they should be the leaders. Well that is freemasonry one on one, and hops in anti democratic libertarianism and as well as a dash of the techno fascism that we were talking about. But this is uh, some wild shit man. Whenever I read the patchwork, I legitimately almost teared up. Yeah legit, I don't. I mean, I've it wasn't meant to be fucking sad, you know what I'm saying. Like, I legitimately read this book or the blog, whatever you want to call it, and as I'm reading it, I got to the part where he was just, I mean, just the way this guy talks and I'm like, man, he's got good points, and I understand where he's coming from, and I can see why he's so elusive, or not elusive that's the wrong word. Why he's so like I don't know. He kind of pulls you into, uh, his philosophies. But then you just kind of like you can if you really look at it from an objective point where you don't feel like you're above anybody, and you really look at it from a humility standpoint of everybody's equal and I love all people. Dude, you'll fucking tear up reading what he has to say, because I mean, he clearly does not care. It's just so clear, I mean, the lack of yeah. And I guess maybe partly why I teared up is because I do understand the connection with these other people and their position of power, and the oddities with the fact that Elon ends up in the White House and he's got a book that predicts him making a technic, technocratic state on Mars and just weird things that when you believe that they make this themselves and kind of pre predict their own future and kind of make shit. I don't know, it's just like, fuck, man, am I really living through the biggest transition of human history and do like the one of the largest slavery movements probably ever, if not period, you know what I mean? Like I just couldn't imagine, Like I don't know, We'll see, but it's just gonna look like it's gonna look like one where like like Blade Runner, where people feel happy and free but they're not, you know what I mean, And you have this this satisfying synthetic version of love with this fake virtual persons, you know what I mean, Like that ship. Yeah, dude, I mean that's kind of right where we are almost at.
Speaker 2: I hate to do this to you and the listeners, but I gotta bring up Transformers again. Transformers three, dude. The tire idea is them. I mean, there's a little bit more to it with technology like that they that they stored on the Moon and stuff like that, but the idea was that they were going to bring Cybertron here to use humans as slaves to rebuild their planet that was war torn.
Speaker 1: Wow. So I wonder, you know, like what are we and what do we get into, Like do we get into what Transformers is about? I mean, what are they talking about.
Speaker 2: As freaking robots coming from Cybertron, and like you know, they got to leave with the said. I mean, there's a whole lord to it. It is. There's probably could be underlying messages, you know what they're trying.
Speaker 1: To check it out. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: What it is on the surface is badass robots. It is.
Speaker 1: It is for sure. So let's do this because I do believe that the old gods are going to come back through this new technology. I do believe that they're trying to manifest it through this way in some weird way. I think there's some weird like spiritual aspect to this for sure. And so let's look at the occult aspects and esoteric messaging and Transformers see if it doesn't match up with what we're hunting kind of talking about it a little bit, Well maybe not. I'll have to do it from that aspect. But anyway, Apertron is a mechanical planet home of the Transformers, but it's portrayed as a fallen or exiled world much like the Lucifer or Prometheus and esoteric lore. It echoes Saturn symbolism, mechanical time, cold distant authoritarian rule, especially in its depiction is a dying world governed by ancient codes. The all spark divine cube parallels the Saturn cube neo cult traditions. Come on, dude, this is perfect. Optimist Prime would be the solar Christ archetype, right, so you got the you got that Luciferian archetype, and then you have the sacrificial savior, the Christ light bearer, but not Luciferian archetype of Optimist Prime. That's badass. His resurrection mirrors the death rebirth cycle found in the Mystery School initiation, Egyptian Osyrus myths and their hermetic traditions.
Speaker 2: Weird that his resurrection happens in the second movie where they are fighting in Egypt.
Speaker 1: In the temple, just like an initiation in the temple is.
Speaker 2: A cover up to cover a big ass machine that harnesses the sun. Right, the power of the sun to then fuel more transformers.
Speaker 1: And yeah, that idea the power of the sun is one hundred percent esoteric as well. Prime suggests primordial source like logos, the divine word or source to make could try and offer rebels against the natural order, mirroring Lucifer's rebellion against the divine. Wow, that's crazy anyway, his disciples reflect Nephilin archetypes, giants, hybrid beings weren't from forbidden knowledge, the all Spark and matrix of leadership, gnostic divine spark. The all spark gives life to machines like the Divine Spark. And yeah, the major Yeah, that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Transformers goes deep. Man. The lore is wild, and I guess it is pretty insane how you can relate it to some of this stuff. Like I said, on the surface, it's just badass robots fighting and ship exact conflict and stuff, you know.
Speaker 1: And I always thought of the Nephilin man or the Anunaki or whatever you want to say, whenever it came to Transformers. I could always see that for sure. Uh yeah, so no, I mean kind of when I was getting A's just the fact that no matter where you look, you always see this idea of a secret government, cabal system and their ideas and their philosophies are always put into movies and it's pretty funny. But yeah, so yeah, we'll see about the patchwork system if that ends up happening. I think that's definitely something to watch for with Dants, Definitely something I would check out. If I was you, all, everything I've been mentioning definitely worth seeing about. And yeah, I'll take the time right now to be like, Yo, you wanna comment or anything, it'd be awesome. We do need a little bit of love, you know from some people, you know, give us a little shout out so we can kind of know where to go as far as what you're interested in. And also it helps us. We did make a little TikTok. We've been like, I've been making some little random AI videos just based off like what we talk about till we get a camera for our pots cast and been trying to get some more eyes over here, you know, so you guys can have some friends to hang out and talk to in the comment section as well. But yeah, so we'll try to get We're trying to get it going. Man, We're doing our best. But yeah, so Volenteer predictive policing, I think we should at least touch on that because I did mention it earlier. I don't know if you're familiar with volunteer and what it's role in predicted policing is.
Speaker 2: I think we touched on it on the episode that got ruined.
Speaker 1: Okay, well this Volunteer company was founded by Peter Teel his name comes up again, wow, co founder at PayPal and close ideological Outlive. Curtis Jarvin and Elon Muss started pay Pal with him. So back early on in in q Tel, which is the CIA's venture capital arm. Inqtel is also the people who funded the cloning of the dire Wolves recently. Just so you know, this is the stuff that the CIA has got their venture capitalist funding. So developed originally for military grade intelligence operations in Iraq, counterinsurgency and pattern recognition lo and behold it's developed for terrorists and why wouldn't it be used on us? Later exported to domestic law enforcement, government surveillance, and corporate control systems. Volunteer's mission is to connect the dots between people, events, and data points. What is predictive policing predict where crimes will occur, who is likely to commit them, and where law enforcement resources should be deployed. Supposedly prevents crime, but in practice targets the poor, minorities and marginalized communities, and also creates feedback loops where past policing patterns are used to justify future crackdowns. And it does enable pre crime surveillance, monitoring people before they do anything.
Speaker 2: So essentially how they predict the weather, but with p people in crime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. And Los Angeles lapd us Polentteer's tools with a program called Laser which assigned chronic offender scores to individuals based on associations and data profiles. And New Orleans and Chicago will threaten on this too. Secret Palateer program was used to analyze social networks and predict gang activity without the public or city council being informed. So currently in our day and age, right now, they're doing things without telling us, just like they do with mk Ultra. So people that like to act like oh they they would tell us now, even though you know, as if somehow they're just more transparent nowadays, that's just not the case. In Chicago. Palanteer tools have been quietly adopted in many cities under homeland security grants or counter terrorism initiatives. It's always under the guise of national security that they will roll out some kind of surveillance technology the same way they do with the Patriot Act. We're gonna hammer that all the time. We either do pattern recognition, target scoring, preemptive action, detaining and modernoring individuals who've done nothing wrong based solely on algorithmic forecasts. This is why I'm getting out with the whole AI just taking stats and then deciding what to do about it and preemptively making terrible decisions all the time, dangerous, dystopian, no transparency, no due process, built in bias, permanent surveillance state, and people live under constant data driven suspicion. So I just think that this is just outrageous. I mean, this is one hundred percent of the police state for the patch system. They're making smart cities for the patch system. They got vans here. He's gonna slow roll us into it. He's got Trump, the ballsy motherfucker that's willing to get every country on board with it. That's clearly what he's doing right now. He's making a huge, you know, crusade across the world with people making sure that everything is lined up the way it needs to be for this new technocratic state. And I just think so transparent, so obvious.
Speaker 2: You think the building blocks are already placed or is that what they're doing right now? Uh?
Speaker 1: The ones that aren't are being placed now. Yeah, yeah, fast tracked. It's all fast track, and I think the other the last time there was a fast track was COVID. This was the last fast track whenever five G came out. This was, if you really think about it, project warp speed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's literally the first fast track system to this technocratic state. Whenever you look at Trump's first presidency under this light from a rejective point of view, yeah, he was starting what we're seeing now finally come to fruition. He did a great job. Yeah, distract everybody with q ANDON and COVID and everything else and roll out this system. At the same time, you get everybody on the right had left on board with this destabilizing of your current government, remaking of it. The right would have been super scared to remake the government before q and on and before COVID. But because of Trump pointing out fake news, you know, all these problems in the government, it made it to where you could change it all. And the left already wanted it to be changed. Of course they didn't want him doing it, but they didn't want changes. And so it's kind of perfect because now they have created this infrastructure and here we are and now we're figuring it out. What eight years later. Took a while, took the minute.
Speaker 2: Took a minute for people to open their eyes or at least to start looking.
Speaker 1: And where you and I are some of the first. I wouldn't say some of the first. I mean there's plenty that have known that are deep into this for a very long time. But for the average person, I mean most people haven't really. Yeah, I mean they're just figuring it out and not exactly this deep with all the players and what the system agenda is supposed to be and what it's supposed to look like. I mean, accelerationism is everything I just described to you, and they're doing it right in from of ours. It's actually crazy to watch. But what's it look like on the other end is my question?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What does it look like when they finally they got all the building blocks in place and then they're finally building this house around us? What is that gonna look like? Really like a boy's home. It's gonna be pretty rough out there.
Speaker 1: It's gonna look like a boy's home. You know, it's not gonna be it's gonna be like that hard knock life song. You know it's yeah, dude, yeah, but you know, I don't know, hopefully not. You know, the whole point is to get communal, get self sustainable, decentralize, get out of this system, don't give in, use cash as much as you can, unplug your internet at night, do these things to try to help yourself. And that's all we can do. We just got to keep talking about it and get it out there and shared, like follow all that good stuff for this because we definitely want to get the word out. We want to keep doing some more episodes. We definitely want to get off of this topic a little bit, but we did want to lay the foundation for what sixty agenda is. I think we've done that MK Ultra military Satanism. You got you know, generals to go from Satanists to military, and then the military goes intelligence and trains them on all this stuff. And now we're in a digital world where everything's fully streamlined. And here we are now we've explained all that. Now, whenever we talk about the next whatever, I think we've laid down good foundation for you to really understand like where we're coming from. Now we'll probably get into philosophies of Freemasons, probably getting to hermeticism. I like to get real deep into all that fun secret society philosophy shit that they're into. It's very informative, intriguing and lets you in their head look forward to that. Thank you so much, it's been another episode sixte agenda. They crispy out there, put in the putt, putt, putt,