Speaker 1: Time for the nine first morning weather forecast. Got to be clear, sunny sky today, high eighty two, over night clear in fifty five. Tomorrow another sunny day with a high of eighty another clear night fifty eight, and Sunday's going to be another sunny day with a high of eighty six fifty three degrees. Right now, let's see what Jason has to say about traffic from the.
Speaker 2: UCEE Health Traffic Center. As the only Level one trauma center in the region, u See Health is setting the national standard for emergency care and preparedness with new additions to the er. Choose u SEE Health when you need expert care and an accident in southbound seventy five approaching the lateral right side heads you backed up to our Gabreth, You're going to find delays on forty eight up in Warren County, ireck them in southbound near the seventy one on rampid blocks the right lane four to seventy one. Come in northbound, a little bit slow in northern Kentucky as you make your way from Grand Avenue on up to the Big Mac. Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: It is seven thirty conabout seven thirty one year fifty five KRCD talk station. Hope you have a happy Friday. I am pleased to welcome to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. One impressive background. He's going to Empower Youth seminar. It's taking place next Tuesday, on the eighth, beginning at seven pm. Jack Avevan is going to do the first half hour of the segment, followed by and it's called National Fears and National Affairs. My guest, Edwin Black Award winning New York Times best selling international investigative author over of two hundred award winning editions in twenty languages in one hundred and ninety countries, as well as scores of newspapers and magazine articles in leading publications all across the US, more than two point two million books in print. He focuses on human rights, genocide, hate, corporate criminality and corruption, government misconduct, academic fraud, philanthropy, abuse, oil addiction, alternative energy, and historical investigation. Submitted for thirteen times for Pulitzer Prize nominations. He's won multiple awards, hosted The Edwin Black Show, and has eleven award winning best selling books. Wow, Welcome to the program Edwin Black are real pleasure to have you on today.
Speaker 3: Good morning, how are you. It's a pleasure to be beck.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir. I'm always good on a Friday. You can count on one thing, and what is it?
Speaker 3: Is that? All right?
Speaker 1: So here's the subject matter for the seminar. High inflation, unprecedented illegal immigration, crime running out of control, cancel culture, DEI, wokeness, assassination, attempt of Trump, biased, untruthful media. Wow, I guess we have a real problem with our republic being under attack? What I mean, is there anything we can do about it? Was kind of talking about this with the author and my last segment, But what's your take on this? It sounds great Bleak and Grim and I agree.
Speaker 3: Well, what I agreed to discuss is something that I cover a which is both national as fairs and national fears, which at this point should become international fears, because actually not only our country, but the world itself is really facing an important hinge moment. I can start with the international scene, since that would impact every zip code in the United States. We're looking at a high potential of a nuclear detonation sometime in the next five months, perhaps in the next five weeks. And it could come from either Russia, which has threatened it repeatedly, which was never done in prior years. It could come from Iran, which is said just in the last forty eight hours that it is reel responds to its unprecedented one hundred and eighty one ballistic missile attack, that it would respond unconventionally, and of course it has the bomb right right now, the nuclear bomb. And it could come from China, which is getting ready to blockade the tiny islands offshore of the China mainland, the islands of Taiwan. Taiwan is not only a big island by itself, has had some baby ones right across from the China coast, and it would also blockade parts of the Philippines. The United States would have to come to the rescue since about ninety percent of the high quality chips that run our society are in Taiwan, and we're incapable of of doing that. And then North Korea has just constantly been threatening in the last couple of days to unleash its new hypersonic intercontinental ballistic missile with nuclear weapons. Now remember nuclear weapons under one megaton to call tactical nuclear weapons are not regulated, And there are thousands of low yield nuclear weapons that have twenty kilotons, fifty kilotons, eighty kilotons, and they're not and they're not regulated. But even a small nuclear weapon of say eighty kilotons, such as when we dropped down Japan, would destroy eight miles of everything within its radius. So that's on the international scene. Nationally, everything seems to be breaking down. The fabric of our society, the believability of the media, the fact that all our institutions have now been shredded, that presidential and vice presidential debates are no longer fair, the fact that coverage is not fair, the fact that people are being censored, the fact that people are being mobilized, the fact that some in our society are looking to limit government, and others in our society are trying to limit you and I and expand the government, including what we can say, what we can think, what we can do. I have never seen, and you, Brian, have never seen our country in our world in our lifetime, at this level of trepidation, chaos and potential for disintegration.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't argue with what you're telling me. I'm very obviously very very concerned about the use of a nuclear weapon. Would that be done for psychological reasons? Are actually for the purposes of strategic gaining of ground? I mean, I guess there's multiple layers the use of a nuclear weapon could be used for. And I think more of the psychological reality more than you know the effect.
Speaker 3: Using Russia, it would be a demonstration shot because we the United States, it's currently participating in World War three. Now world War three is not nuclear yet, but World War three is underway. It's still conventional. But when we are the direct provider of the attack mechanisms to go into Russia, to the Ukraine, then Russia says you are part of what's going on. It's no difference than Israel. Iran is arming Lebanon, where we're armed. We're armed arming the Ukraine, and we're openly asking Ukraine to be our proxy. If it's the case of of China launching a nuclear weapon, excuse me, it would be probably uh, some form of decapitation, some form of disruption, and it would have to be on the mainland of the United States, which it can do, or they could take up Guam. UH. If it's the case of North Korea, North Korea. Uh would just shoot first and aim second. And if it's Iran, uh Iran would has approximately nine nuclear weapons UH quasi assembled but not loaded into Shakhab three missile cone. And it has promised, it has sworn, and it has now shown that it's capable of delivering those nuclear weapons or putting them in the hands of third parties like the Jutis. And I mean, if you look at the Juti flag, the Hutis are two thousand miles away. It's not even a government. This is the Uti rebels. Their flag, if you could read the Arabic says death to Israel and death to the Jews. Now, this is a group of rebels that does not even share a geographical proximity to Israel. It's two thousand kilometers, it's about fifteen hundred kilometers away, depending upon how it is. And they are quite willing in their death a society to lob one over, and so it could be there. Remember, a nuclear weapon doesn't have to be delivered ballistically. It can be delivered in a in a seaborne container. Uh Iran has many UH converted oil UH oil containers, which oil tankers which have now been turned into launch platforms and they're cruising around. So just as we have missiles, uh we have tomahawks and uh we have now we have nuclear tipped standard missiles, they have their missiles floating around. Uh. Israel could preempt or retaliate with its non existent nuclear weapons in those non existent caves sitting atop the non existent Jericho three missiles south of non existent Tel Aviv. So we are at perilous times. And we aren't even able to cope with these perilous times. Indeed, because ninety nine nine percent to the people who need to know are not listening to you.
Speaker 1: And I know they're binge watching the Netflix. They're they're they're they're playing on their smartphones. They don't have time for politics, right, that's the problem.
Speaker 3: Just uh they're just they're just uh getting what's being fed to them by the nightly news. The nightly news is either distortional or it's it's a series of half of half truths, and people are not getting the real picture and more time is being spent on nonsense instead of the real deal. So basically it comes down to this, so your listeners can know how much food to shop for, the most perilous time that we have is between now and January twenty. Actually, the most perilous time we have now is between now in November fifth. If the election goes the wrong way, then the most perilous time we have could be at about January twenty, between now and January twenty, when we will be our weakest if people vote wrong and vote for weakness and vote for instability and vote for uber control as many many might. Because we now have an election which is basically stability for joy and happiness and smiles and no answers, we are looking at a dire situation. So many people are telling me in Canada, throughout the United States, in the Jewish community, this is now Russia, Shuan, And we're getting ready for the October seventh anniversary. I'll be in Congress leading a major global commemoration on October seventh, the day before my empower you. So many people are saying where do I go? How do I bring my assets? And governments are already calculating exit taxes like Nazi Germany did. Canada is considering a twenty five percent. Canada already has some, So we're in bad chase. How's your morning?
Speaker 1: Well, well, actually, no, I was on the same path as you and I do every morning or in the morning show. We are talking the same language language I talk about every day. You're going to be talking about this tomorrow, our next week. October eighth, Tuesday, login at seven o'clock. It's an online only empower Youoamerica dot org. We just scratched the service today, folks. There will be Q and a opportunity with my guests this morning. Edwin Black again Tuesday. Empower You America. Keep up the great work, keeps spreading the word. Edwin's Finally someone might pay attention seven four. If you have k Steve Talk station, get in touch with Suzette Lowe's camp any state you are in, even if you're in Puerto Rico, you can call Sussette's camp because she will take care of you wonderfully. In connection with your mortgage related needs. You want to buy a house, call Susette. You want to get some equity out of your house, call Susette. If an involves mortgage, you're working with the person that has the best possible customer service experience as well as the best mortgage experience with more than thirty five years in the mortgage business susant loads of camps with cross country mortgage. So call her because you will get great customer service. You get the process very quickly, just like she did with my daughter, and with no junk fees or application fees. You got the best possible package right there with Suzette Low's camp collor right now. Even She'll get right back with you. I promise you she's good with that. Five one three three one three fifty one seventy six five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. Emailer Susseette dot Lows camp O s E k A MP sus at dot lowscamp at CCM dot com, fifty five k R C man if you're