Speaker 1: Get ready for it appears to be September twenty seven, twenty twenty four, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar. This the o'celly effect with your poorly and not even consciously singing host off air. I didn't torture you guys with it. I just did that to beat Pete and whoever was unlike lucky enough to be hanging out on the phone here, because guess what, it's the Friday night call in show and it's the only live broadcast show Fromocelli dot com this week so far. We are going to change that, obviously my show, and then we'll bring on Aaron Franz somewhere around the ten pm Eastern timeslot where the age of Transitions is always meant to begin. Anyways, it always not necessarily, and I didn't think it would tonight because well, look a couple things this week. One, I wasn't feeling well at the beginning of the week. I was feeling quite ill. As I sit here by the way, I have one cigarette left, so I've been anxiously trying to make sure that I could save one cigarette to have on the show. Okay, it's been a weird week, as I said, and you know, between the Internet being out and everything else, Yeah, I wasn't sure that I was going to make it to the mic tonight. But since it is functional, what the hell, let's go live now. Maybe you want to talk to me about the current situation in the southeastern part of the continental United States? Right anybody know what I'm talking about? Or no, what is it? Helena? Is that what they're calling this one? We're up to the h's in the storm for this season of storm, and that's happening right now as we speak. It's been weird, high winds, all that good stuff. It's already done whatever it was going to do in Florida. And who's next, Georgia. And no matter who you are, where you are, when you are, I do hope that you're safe now. Some of you could be listening to this the next day, the next week, whatever accidentally tapped a button, gotten yourself onto this particular days scheduled flights. What else can I say? I'm reaching for other words, other descriptors, other things to examine, the other expose a's that could be done, the other outages and outings and outliers that are out there, plus the out and outliers, which outside of the English language may or may not be directly those same young people that are referred to as what meteorologists, traders, trainers, even and despite the fact that there are many a person existing in various portions of the planet for other people. Okay, but it is one of those things that's going on. We might also hear from guess what a buff of sorts related to the following, the tracking, the analyzation of what the storm, what's happening to people as a result of et cetera, et cetera, and where and why and how and all that and when you may come out of your house, your job, what have you. All of these things not necessarily all readily available. They might need a ride home, So anyway, I don't know. But is this, I mean, outside of the fact that Sun's life one way or another. Okay, so how is that working out for the family? How is this affecting the Lee family right? How is this flipping things around, turning things over? Et cetera, et cetera. Perhaps we'll get to hear from our friend who does listen to the show, not sure why or if she actually does enjoy the show. But she is constantly present in the chat in various well spots right hearing the show, either while the situation was unfolding, right in front of the bags of cash, that people have asked, you know, what do you see? Was mister Weatherman, how do you view the oncoming storm? Et cetera. Now that this might be strange to some peop how it is that twenty angry and due to our lack Hello, Yeah, I didn't know what happened to yet.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, I'm sitting here listening to you, and then all of a sudden things went silent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got silent on my end, and I was like, where did wharf go?
Speaker 3: I was following the story, did you Lee? Is there a cliffhanger in there? What?
Speaker 2: I'm reading the headlines, clipping the TV channel and listening to you.
Speaker 3: What is it you want?
Speaker 1: It was brought to do we went into a strange little land there for a moment, didn't we?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 2: I'm sitting here in reality going what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, I've been tired, and here's why I was trying to keep up with things, because they kept telling us that there was various flash flooding occurring across my section. You know what I mean of Georgia.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, we got a damn ness getting ready. Oh, it's all you film buffs out there that liked the film Dirty Dancing. And I know there's a lot of guys out there that won't admit it, but you got dragged to the movie. It's a chick flick and you liked it. Well, one of the filming locations for that film is under an imminent damn failure threat.
Speaker 3: So just f why. I will let you know tomorrow if the damn goes.
Speaker 2: But one of the two resorts where they filmed the movie is now experiencing a possible imminent damn failure.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, has there been a damn failure since Dirty Dancing was filmed? There? I mean, are we looking at the final?
Speaker 4: Well this is they've had.
Speaker 3: They've had record setting rains ashfall.
Speaker 2: The French Broad River and the Swananoa River are way out of their banks. Basically, western North Carolina Mountains are closed. Some official, some emergency management guy in Tennessee, I think, said, yeah, you can consider that all the roads in North Carolina Mountains closed.
Speaker 3: It's that much flooding going off. We had better than rains and it's a mess.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was curious about this.
Speaker 3: Sorry, go ahead, Yeah I went.
Speaker 2: It went from Georgia, went right up through South Carolina into our mountains.
Speaker 3: It hit.
Speaker 2: Charlotte was on the east side of the eye, so it caught a lot of rains and started flooding Charlotte. It's worked its way up. They now have Ashville's flooding. Wainsville is showing some flooding. I forty has been shut down in about six different places between.
Speaker 3: And North Carolina.
Speaker 2: They've got imminent dam failure at Lake Moore. They had to open up the floodgates at Mountain Island Lake Dam, which is on the Katava Chain outside of Charlotte, to let water go.
Speaker 3: So I imagine they're moving the palaces.
Speaker 2: They're moving water through their whole system on the Catavo River, which is like Morganton down to Hickory, down to Cremont, down to outside of Charlotte Lake. Oh, everybody's having problems along there. They're having to move tons of water. Last time they had double digit rains up there at the lake that I was living on, Lake looked out.
Speaker 3: It shot up about twelve feet above.
Speaker 2: Full pond which is over the top of the dam, and there's no floodgates on it. It's just a gravity still dam.
Speaker 3: You had a wall of like twelve feet of water. It can get right here out there.
Speaker 2: But they've had a lot of flooding in South Carolina. Atlanta is underwater. We saw footage.
Speaker 3: From there the day where cars were up their roof in some apartment. It's just a gentleness.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, there's a bunch of uh, you know, areas that now have to be sort of reevaluated. Are they going to be liveable again soon? Or is it going to take time for this stuff to drain back off? And then people are going to have to figure out after the insurance companies cover or refuse to cover whatever, people are going to reevaluate the actual value of their property, you know, something that they might have had that they could have done the whole uh you know, rent my rent my house, or rent my piece of land, or you know, or or how is it that I can sell this to somebody else, et cetera, et cetera. And there might be some reevaluations after this particular rainy season so to speak. Right, Uh, So that's going on.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean anytime, yeah, anytime Floyd.
Speaker 3: Remember when Floyd came in. Was it Floyd, which the one that hit in Charleston. It was so bad.
Speaker 2: I think that was Floyd when it came in and hit it went inland. Now you guys are what not? Are you due south of Atlanta? You're south of Atlanta? But are you little more to the west, aren't you?
Speaker 1: I believe we are exactly as you're describing, which is southwest.
Speaker 3: Well, the eyewall, Yeah, the eyewall went.
Speaker 2: Over your area about five o'clock this morning, tween five and six, and that thing was.
Speaker 3: Moving at about thirty five miles an hour.
Speaker 2: And within the course of the day, say, from daylight six o'clock, it shot all the way through North Carolina, Tennessee and is already you know, hit in Kentucky. That's how fast it moved. Can you think about that? It went from Florida to well, from Georgia to South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, five states and just you know what six seven hours?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was you know, ten hours, so but still it's moving it quite a clip.
Speaker 2: And the last time that they had a problem like this was in nineteen No.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and two, we had just gotten into the house on the lake.
Speaker 2: We had four tropical storms run up the spine of the mountains, and we actually had alarms going off on seven or eight dams up there were in the process of getting ready to go over the top or fail.
Speaker 3: And you got to evacuate a lot of people when this stuff happened. So it can really be a nightmare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot of you know, short term kind of consequences. You know, the here's going to be you know, pieces of land that were just a very short time ago, very livable, very usable pieces of land now covered in water, right, and it's gonna be a little while before that sort of drowned, you know, drains back off and you have once again something close to usable, but it'll be forever changed, right Like you know, you're gonna have a lot of things that just don't take well to salt water, so to speak. Right, a lot of stuff that used to be fresh water is now like say a saltwater lake, you know, and some lakes have literally seemed to have moved, but it's just sort of drained that way. And now we have newly settled things that were ditches or you know, shallow kind of like little bodies of water all along an area are now you know, combining into one larger river, which they'll probably have to rename, or they'll gather, you know, people that have a piece of each of these places, and they'll just hang there for about a decade. So this is what the constant circle of life. And I've always found that quite interesting.
Speaker 2: You know, well, a lot of people don't realize, you know, you have flooding.
Speaker 3: Anytime you have a hurricane, you're gonna have coastal flooding. You've got the storm surge. I think on this one they said it was like.
Speaker 2: Twenty feet, So basically you're looking at the second two stories of a house water that deep coming in on a storm surge. But in the mountains, the problem is water gets concentrated so fast in such narrow paths that in a matter of seconds you can have a flash flood rolling down one of those valleys and it just takes everything in its path. At the Damn Safety Act of North Carolina was actually brought in because of a storm like that that ran up through the mountains and there was a dam I can't think of a little community up in the mountains of North Caroe lot.
Speaker 3: But when it let.
Speaker 2: Loose, I think it killed six people. And it was after that that the state finally said, Okay, we need to look at some type of integrity on these structures. So we're going to start permitting dams and inspecting them and three of the process in places, if they can't.
Speaker 3: Bring it up, the standards and will have to be taken out.
Speaker 2: So they've got a very good program set up for inspection of this stuff.
Speaker 3: But we have such a such a high level.
Speaker 2: Watershed where water and gravity is combining.
Speaker 3: And you think about this.
Speaker 2: Every pound, every gallon of water weighs eight point three pounds. Imagine a million galonies coming down a creek and the weight and the velocity of all that, and it's just amazing the.
Speaker 3: Damage that it does.
Speaker 2: They're a steeper street of cars parked on it for a matter of seconds and.
Speaker 3: It really doesn't make that much. You know, they say it's dangerous drive above any moving water that's deeper than six inches. Your car can float.
Speaker 2: If it's at the right angle, it can break loose and that water will sweep it down the creek. So you know, a lot of most droundings are people that don't turn around.
Speaker 3: They try to drive through it and they end up losing the bottle. Be safe out the people.
Speaker 2: But you know, we've seen what happened before. It's a common thing.
Speaker 3: Burcanes go inland and they do a lot of damage many miles from where it's froll now.
Speaker 1: All true, but it's just it's kind of fascinating to remember that not so long ago. Here we go, you have a whole new surrounding area. Right So, like I said before, places that only you know, weeks ago, the water starts to recede and boom, now you have brand new lakes, say in a place where previous to that there was you know, a bunch of houses, and they end up with an area of what they might call colon common ground. Right, so you know, a whole new towns are reformed. Some of them are kind of etched off of the map, and others are at it. I mean, it's just it's almost like the positive side of the Disney movie, you know.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 2: In all my time working for the state doing this stuff, I only got a call after that. One time we had a set of storms come up the mountain. Four tropical storms came one.
Speaker 3: Right after another. So after about three weeks of just inundation, everything let loose with the last one that came in. And I got a phone call in the office.
Speaker 2: This guy was a forensic engineer, and I said, well, how's a forensic engineer involved in this?
Speaker 3: He said, I'm just trying to get some rain records. This is up around.
Speaker 2: Ski resort called Seven Devils in the mountains of North Carolina, rest of Boom and.
Speaker 3: There was us when this rain started. They got I think it was twenty.
Speaker 2: Three inches of rain in just over twenty four hours. That's a lot of water. And it cut through a creek. It was so much water that it would actually erode around trees and wash the tree. Now these are like sixty foot pine trees. It would be washed out into the middle of the ski slope from where the water took them from where they were embedded. And so you've got the sixty foot tree standing up in the middle of the ski slope just on its own where the water set it down. I mean, there's that much water and force coming through there. And this lady had an antique store next to a creek and the water got out of creek and it just devastated the store, right, And she was filing it on insurance, and she was blaming.
Speaker 3: It on the ski sludge letting their.
Speaker 2: Ponds opening up their bottom drains during a storm event. And that's what you're supposed to do, to flush this stuff downstream so it doesn't mess up with trout streams at all. Anyway, followed the procedure. But these were little teeny ponds, maybe four foot deep, and they used them for making snow in the wintertime. You know, if you can give us snow, you hook up your pumps and your snow machines and you shot snow on the slopes from these little reservoirs.
Speaker 3: They weren't very big, no bigger than the footprint of my house, and it's only about four foot deep.
Speaker 2: Well, she was blaming it on them that, you know, that was the damage, Not the twenty three inches of rain that they.
Speaker 3: Got, but this guy going out there and opening up the.
Speaker 2: Bottom trains on these things so it would fluss all the sediment out of them and give more storage. And you know, you follow a procedure, get it during a storm event, so the stuff flushes on down you don't get damage to the truckers. Anyway, this forensic engineer was going to recreate the event, and when we gave him our rain data, he looked at it and he says, I ain't say.
Speaker 3: I think my client's met.
Speaker 2: Trying to blame it on something, you know, trying to blame the biblical flood on someone empty in the bathtub was the equivalent.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that's probably just a brain. There's a lot of rain.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the funny part about it is, depending on their particular perspective, right, they either sometimes they you know, drastically misunderstand what it is. They think, oh wow, wait a minute, we're not encoding properly. Oh boy, let's see what happened here. Is it still running? Okay, we are still running on our record channel, but apparently not broadcasting anybody talking about it in the room at all. Now all right, well let me.
Speaker 3: See if I can just four people in the room. Is there anybody still online?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do we have do we have a problem? Okay, let me see here start from there. All right, streamer is supposedly encoding, and according to this we are encoding and broadcasting. Okay, so anything that you have missed via the This is gonna be a hell of a this is gonna be a hell of a reconnect and issue. I'm not sure what we're going to get out of all the archives and stuff here tonight. I'm just telling you guys, because right now, yeah, I don't have a lot. I'm gonna have to double check here. I know we've been broadcasting a bit, but we're gonna go back over this because we had a short period of time where it said we were broadcasting and now we're not. So those of you on the phone calls on the phone lines right now might be the only people that heard that whole discussion about the towers. And I got to notice from where you from? I gotta notice ready for this one from the Russian Federation. A listener in the Russian Federation informed me in broken English, And I don't blame you, dude for that at all, but thank you for telling me that we weren't broadcasting any longer. So according to my data, we are back to broadcasting. Okay, sorry about that, Bpete. What the hell is going on here today? Are we going to have a completely failed circumstance or what? Anyway?
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: No neither do I. So here we go. This is quite the interesting experiment to see if we can broadcast when we're unsure what's going on. According to what I see, though, we should be going to Sorry what.
Speaker 3: I said, far you experiment. I'm putting on coffee.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you put on your coffee, and let's take a quick look at our phone lines because there should be people listening. Newsom's gone round the bend. According to Phase Shifter New York Post. You said something about them signing arrested more than fifty times now busted for attempted rape and NYC subway What is this news?
Speaker 3: Naked news for money?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow? Okay, so naked news. Perry arrested more than fifty times now busted for attempted rape in NYC subway stations. Wow, Newsome. Apparently Governor Newsom's having some legal issues.
Speaker 5: Is this right?
Speaker 1: Do you see this?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: He signed a bill.
Speaker 2: You know, these little Coleman camping stoves and little individual heaters for tims and things like that. They use the Little Green One, use propane tanks, sell them in California.
Speaker 3: They have to be refillable now, mm hmm, which is very expensive.
Speaker 1: Finally, what to get the agenda whatever it is the equipment or are you talking about passing the bill? What's expensive?
Speaker 3: He passed the bill? What's expensive?
Speaker 2: You know, the little single use little gas Coleman propane tanks will now be banned in California. You have to use one that can be refilled, which means stores will have to sell them. They're expensive, and then you have to take it down and get it refilled, which is awkward. Stores are going to have to put in propane transfer devices to fill these things, which causes a lot more safety issues.
Speaker 3: But that's your California Green agenda for you.
Speaker 1: M right, Well, yeah, weird agendas coming out of some people. You know, they run out of various diplomatic and I don't know what we would call that a niche or you know, the the niche ballot initiatives right where some of these guys go on personal missions to go after particular elements of the criminal not necessarily underworld because a lot of these guys aren't not in anything. It's just they're going at certain things with every gun they could possibly load and move forward.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just ridiculous that you know they're they're causing an increase in cost to people that just want to go camping and cook breakfast. I mean, what are what other purpose are you telling me that the carbon footprint of people going camping these and Coleman stoves and one time these little cams are causing that much of a problem. It's just the state of California. Yeah, and the deck.
Speaker 3: That's all it is. He's got a chance to be a dick. He's going to be a dick.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that was pretty obvious, you know, with with a bunch of initiatives that he decided to jump on very early on when he got his first bite, right when he got his first taste of what it was really going to cost him to go on. You know, any one of these various types of debate where you know, even though they weren't officially tied to what was happening.
Speaker 2: Right, it's kind of interesting you hadline here, okay, but you know, people really didn't think about and it's really caused a lot of afterthought for their actions earlier twenty three and me, the DNA site that you send in your swab and they tell you you know, what your racial makeup is and.
Speaker 3: All that Oh yeah, they've been Yeah, they've been having.
Speaker 2: Some financial difficulties and uh, I think they claim bankruptcy or something they Let's see, twenty three of ME is.
Speaker 3: Not doing well.
Speaker 2: Its stock is on the verge of being delisted. It set down its in house drug development unit last month. Only the latest and several rounds of layoffs. Last week, the entire board of directors quit.
Speaker 3: Post.
Speaker 1: The whole board of directors got together and sit, yeah, we're out of here.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, and and with cheeky uh one of the co founders and the company CEO is the only one that was left.
Speaker 3: She'll consider selling twenty three and meters, which means all of you folks out there that participated in this, your DNA is getting ready to be sold, probably to the high bidder. You do you think about that when you spit on that swab? Did you?
Speaker 1: Now, wait a second, what you're telling me is that the thing that every conspiracy theorist from the mild mannered right to the person that says, you know, hey, look, just because it seems feasible for them to turn around and oh, I don't know, dump this off to some government agency sometime very very soon, you know, people like you said, of course things are going to get solder.
Speaker 2: Sorry, fifty million customers now are going to have to wonder what happened to their spit.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not the spit that I'm so much worried about as the data that can be generated from it, right, I mean, that's the thing that we got to worry about, is exactly what will get done with somebody that treats your DNA as part of their commodity, as part of their inventory. And of course, oh this is silly, and you guys are talking about things that don't really matter, because after all, what does it actually matter?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You think?
Speaker 2: You know, if I, let's just say I was of the comic book genre, worldly evil guy, and I had this evil empire, and I wanted to go buy twenty three and me so that I'd have access to the DNA that I could then copy and leave it crime scenes, implicating you, the unwilling customer, as the fall guy for my crime stream.
Speaker 1: Well, right, because look, if you're going to sell somebody out because they're a political adversary, or you think that in general, anything they come up with is going to be problematic, because after all, now somebody has every particular particular to uh to attach you and your DNA.
Speaker 6: To they had to left, and yeah they had they went the hawk.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you know, it's it's amazing.
Speaker 2: It doesn't happen often, but when that flooding hits up there, people don't realize just how how inundated the area gets.
Speaker 3: And it happens in the bleak of an eye.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I live about an hour and a half from from Newport. That's there's a couple of counties in between my County and Cotte County.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it looks like it's been rough.
Speaker 6: You know, all the people that live there, and my county has been telling me.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, there's a damn up there some lake near Newport, wasn't it that they started to vacuum waiting.
Speaker 3: People and they said failure was eminent, And then they said, no, it's not failing. We're okay. Because of some confusing reports about that, and.
Speaker 6: I think it was near Newport, most of the stuff that I've been hearing has been in Newport. I saw some pictures the dams just off the top of my head would be over in Jefferson County. I'm probably missing one that you know, there may be something up and you know around with Taga, you know, Johnson City area, Elizabethton, that's you know you speaking about Boone earlier. That's you know, basically the last you know, good size you know towns before you'd head through the land and nowhere to get over to Boone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wasn't by history, because.
Speaker 3: I was seeing the flooding. Yeah Boon, that Boon always.
Speaker 2: Floods whenever they have mass araye or water runs right down the main drags in the middle of.
Speaker 3: Town to get west of there. No where was it.
Speaker 2: I saw something that was a news report western North Carolina, eastern Tennessee.
Speaker 3: The Mountain Island Way. What was the other one? And this was up in your neck of the woods, downtown Newport. Now, how far are you from Newport?
Speaker 6: About an hour and a half.
Speaker 3: That's in Cock County, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were talking about the waterfield dam and then emergency management came out and said, no, it hasn't failed. The I think the emergency schoolway activated and they were stead of evacuating people just in case.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's just a one.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking, you know, the the dams on the lakes, you know, on the shrounding areas. But the closest one would be over s right off the top of my head, would be just across the county line in the Jefferson County that I'm aware of, you know, some smaller ones. I'm sure there's probably something there, but I mean, you know, it looks rough. I mean from everything that I've seen. I've had people all evening sending me things, you know, here and there, and I mean I stopped, I pulled over, you know, like three times, just trying to check and see what's going on. And the people that I've topped to and in my home area, a lot of them has been without elect Christie for twelve and thirteen hours.
Speaker 3: After them, I think they was saying.
Speaker 2: Between solid nashas like almost a million people out of power.
Speaker 3: I forget what Duke. I hadn't been a Duke's emergency map to see.
Speaker 2: What areas are out right now, I'm trying to look at this as this boom is largely inaccessible through all the roads leading to it being washed out. So I guess, all right, the mountains out of North Carolina, basically the roads are closed.
Speaker 6: Well, they ain't got much of the road going in the boon in any direction, you know, when the shine is shining and the flags waving what I so, I.
Speaker 3: Know forty I saw pictures a long front a little bit and.
Speaker 2: Said the Pigeon River was really doing a lot of damage to the surrounding area, that it was out of its space.
Speaker 3: So the real water up the mountains, folks, is going to be bad for a couple of days, Yes.
Speaker 5: Very bad, especially if you're in the areas that.
Speaker 6: You know, probably like these these hollers out in there that you know, that's how they got there to begin with. Well, sure the water cutting through and that's where it's naturally running to. Now, like you were saying about the twenty three inches of rain earlier, that's really coming down and you know, wash and everything out as chaf Pliny area to build up V.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's We.
Speaker 5: Used to run.
Speaker 3: Breach analysis on dams just to see what and that's basically.
Speaker 2: How you determine, you know, whether it's a high hazard, a medium hazard, a low hazard. But these high hazard dams up there, you know, years ago, a lot of these dams were in place either as local reservoirs and things of that nature, and as towns grew, suddenly what used to be a low hazard dam, the only thing that would get damaged is it's stillway or creeked between it and whatever receiving water course, whatever river was downstream from it. That was the only damage involved. But now that we have built up so much, you know, what used to be a low hazard dam is now a high hazard dam because you've got people living immediately below.
Speaker 3: And some of them we when they moved there, really had no idea what was upstream from them. So you know they're being told to evacuate. Well, what's going on. Well, the dam that's like nine miles up the river is getting ready to go, and yeah, you're in the breach wave, so you need to move.
Speaker 2: It's amazing people move into areas like that, Oh yeah, we want to go to the mountains and just have us a place we can relax and be away from civilization, and something like this happens and next thing you know, you got emergency management individual.
Speaker 3: Knocking on your door trying to tell you, okay, you got thirty minutes, let's move. It's not the best situation for some people, but.
Speaker 2: As we build and build and build, that's one of the it's one of the effects that sadly hits us later on.
Speaker 6: Do you have any opinions of what's been said locally over in North Carolina about Mark Robinson in the last week.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, you know, that's a unique situation. And when the story first hit, I was listening.
Speaker 2: For specifics and basically they said that, yeah, there's this website that these posts were made on, and it was usually the user made that he's used on other sites, but people forget it was supposedly on the Ashley Madison website. And I don't know if people remember, but sometime back, what was it, ten fifteen years ago, there was a massive breach of Ashley Madison's computer system and users and user names and credit card numbers and actual accounts people had access to. So is this legit and if it is legit, is it something that should affect him being governor. If it's not legit, it could very easily use somebody mocking up some old posts off the Ashley Madison website to make it look like he's the one that made them. So until somebody does a little bit of digging into it to find out if it's actually legit, it's just another example of the one Party trying to pull an October surprise on their.
Speaker 3: Competition for the job.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny this didn't come up when he ran for lieutenant governor, which I find amazing. You know, he's first black guy to run for lieutenant governor and he won in what's been called a purple state.
Speaker 3: So is it legit? I don't know.
Speaker 2: And until somebody can show me some more proof than it is legit, it doesn't phaze me.
Speaker 3: But then, you know, I'm not the biggest Mark Robinson fan in the.
Speaker 2: World, but he's the guy that deserves the physician just as well as anybody else. You know, he got elected lieutenant governor, he paid his dues, he said some very controversial things over the years.
Speaker 3: But it's Mark Robinson. Everybody who it was just like Trump. Everybody knew who.
Speaker 7: Trump was when Trump, and everybody knows how Trump, you know, governed while he was in and you hear some of the most outrageous stories now attributed to Trump.
Speaker 2: Oh, his plan is this, and his plan is that. Well now they're doing it with Mark Robinson. Well he wants to do this, you know, this project twenty twenty five. I've noticed in the past week, every Democrat running a commercial against a Republican, whether it be for state legislature or whether it be for federal are now timed this twenty twenty five plan to Trump after he has come out and denounced it, said he had nothing connected to it, and so every Republican candidate is now changed. I'm hearing ads for against Lori Lightfoot, who's running for I think the Senate, if I'm not mistaken, either the Senate or she's running for Senate or Congress.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure which. I really don't care. She's carpet dadger. I hope she loses. But they've come out and said she's up for this uh you.
Speaker 2: Know, national abortion van, and she supports monitoring people's pregnancies, and she supports, you know, the same things they're saying about Trump is just you know, take this name out and put this other person's name in, and it's basically the same charges.
Speaker 3: So I don't know what kind of I don't know what kind of.
Speaker 2: Gravity to give it. It's not good for Robinson. The response hasn't been good. All of his people suddenly just leaving does not look good. But I'm go ahead and tell you now, this was a hit job, simple as simple as anything.
Speaker 3: This was just another political hit job. And it may work.
Speaker 5: Let's say, if you Jack, I hear you grount and earn the background.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm fascinated by this actually, you know, because regardless of what the truth is is or whatever, right, the two of you wind up discussing this and giving it more and more air, you know what I mean. If everybody kind of yeah, I mean, and that's all it really needs to be, whether it's legitimate or not. It's creating something that's organic, which is a discussion between two people are on the same side, right, and almost perfect.
Speaker 2: It's just like when remember when Harry Reid came out and made the comment that somebody had told him that Mitt Romney didn't pay his taxes.
Speaker 3: Right, This went on and on, and so of course he paid his taxes.
Speaker 2: Well, but you know, I gave up my tax returns and all this stuff went on, and after the election, somebody asked him about it, said, you know, Sarah read you made this comment and it wasn't true. He goes, But it worked, and that's all it came down to. There, you got false accusations that worked.
Speaker 1: Right, And there's no law technically, you know, it's not like you can't like assume him for false advertising, ken you you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: No, because somebody had told him that Romney didn't pay his taxes.
Speaker 3: Now did he make it up? And we have no way and knowing it and we have no way of proving it.
Speaker 2: Well, just making the comments somebody told me Ramy didn't pay his tactice correct, it was effective and hoping they use the election.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and in a technical sense, I could fabricate that evidence, you know, tomorrow, right, I could just say avpte. Look, I'm going to record this conversation and you know, hey, look we're recording, and you know, just make sure you tell me that this is you right, identify yourself with your legal name, all right, like you do with the deposition. Yeah, I mean that's a record.
Speaker 3: I've made a post on Facebook.
Speaker 2: You know, all of these media organizations and these social platforms that were so worried about disinformation and misinformation, so COVID and during the twenty sixteen and the twenty twenty election, they were so worried about it. These same media organizations will take any dollar thrown at them by a politician to run their ad, and their ad can be nothing but blatantly provable lies, and the media compan will snap that dollar in a minute and now play that damn thing a thousand times for you during the day. Well, you just name the name, the slots you want will run it and cost.
Speaker 1: You this long as you it's amazing, long as you have the.
Speaker 5: Bill, will will run it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Right, But but here's the thing, the only, the only thing. I don't want to get you angry here, Okay, I don't want to start fighting with you. But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, and it's both sides. It's both. It doesn't matter the candidate or the ad.
Speaker 2: They will take the money regardless of what is said in that commercial. It just kills me that there's such paragons.
Speaker 3: Of trying to serve our democracy.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's the funny part about it, right, because oh boy, technically speaking, I'm having liked gestion and issues and all this stuff. I'm talking to you because as I should, as anybody who has taken in this uh you know, political circus that we now now and as before we're claiming was you know, a legitimate way to to you know, coordinate our various leaders. Right, if I get the guy to go on and say, hey, look, you know what, I heard this from somebody, and it's true. They did hear that from somebody, Right, they heard it from somebody. This is what was said, And like, think about deconstruct that whole thing. Right, I was told by somebody that this guy didn't pay his taxes. Okay, so it's not that he didn't pay his taxes. It's not that you know, we legitimately checked or anything like that. All I have to prove is that my statement is true even and then there's the end of most arguments about well you you know you deceive people. Actually I didn't. I told you that a person told me this, right, So that's all I got to prove. Now, whether there's any validity to the claim or the substance is not even relevant at this point, because all I did was make sure that you understood I was told this particular thing. Do you follow me or I mean, I know it's convoluted because I follow you.
Speaker 3: And but what gets me about this, though, is these same media companies.
Speaker 1: And Harlan is that your phone beeping? Is that your phone beep in Harlan. I'm sorry. Is Harlan still there? Okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that wasn't my phone, but it was. Yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no problem. I just wanted to make sure we didn't have an issue here and hopefully somebody in the room please check in place in the room if everything's okay broadcast wise. I want to make sure that we're absolutely being heard. Please, okay, because if there's an issue, I got to reboot or restart something. Let me know as as soon as you can. Okay, you know, even just give me a check or something, say check in the chat room. Let me know that this conversation is actually reaching people. Please, because I think this is extremely important that you know what me, Pete. If you wanted to say that someone told you that I was a murderer, right, you don't have to prove that I was a murderer. You don't have to prove that the accusation's true, because all you really asserted here is that Chuck o'chelly's a murderer. I was told that by someone. Now you could fill in a bunch of those blanks. It doesn't mean that any of that statement outside of the fact that this individual who you identified, or an individual of a particular type coming from a particular angle, actually did this thing. In our hypothetical case here, somebody has to prove that they gave this information to the person who is now reported on it. It doesn't mean that the information has been vetted. It doesn't mean that it's valid, It doesn't mean that it's even meaningful in this particular instance, during this case, during any of these truths.
Speaker 3: I got it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is better than a hypothetical. This is what I'm watching on my local news.
Speaker 1: Okay, go for it.
Speaker 3: In the mornings.
Speaker 2: I'm up about four o'clock in the morning, so I cut on the news first thing, and I'm seeing that's when a lot of these ads play back to back every commercial break. You'll it's either political ads or sports betting app ads, one or the other. That's what you get hit with. But my local station, I know that the national affiliate that they're associated with has broadcast excerpts of Trump at these rallies and speeches because the issue came up here locally over IVF in vitro fertilization, and I have seen the clips of Trump standing there saying that he supports it and will make insurance companies cover it and make sure that anything.
Speaker 3: Under Obamacare also has to cover it. So he's talking in support of it, not only that.
Speaker 2: But mandating that now your insurance company has to cover those procedures if you and your spouse decide to take that route. Okay, Now, you would think that most people hearing that would say, well, he supports it. He's going to make the insurance companies pay for it. Every one of these damn ads where they connect fill in the blank of the person.
Speaker 3: On the Republican side is going to have They're going to ban IVF. Trump is going to ban IVF.
Speaker 2: And these ads are out there every day, running thirty times a day, and you think, listen, this company has broadcast footage proving that that is approvable live right, but they still put it out there and that ad repeatedly playing depending on what. People are very lazy when it comes to finding out their news. They hear something what was on the news, It's got to be true. It's like Millhouse in the Simpsons, when you know he tells bart Well, it's in a book, It's got to be true. That kind of naivete that, oh, well, I heard it on the news, so it's got to be fact. Trump doesn't support IVF, he's going to have a banned. Well, if he's going to have a band, Ryan the hell is the out there telling everybody he's going to get your insurance company to pay for it. You don't even see those just getting discussions behind the scenes. This company's going we know it, it's a lie, but we're taking money because it's political money. We have to play these ads, so we might as well take the money that comes along with them.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's crazy. It amazes me how stupid people.
Speaker 2: Are that a simple political ad played over and over again has this effect on people that it is so they becomes sacked because they've heard it so many.
Speaker 3: Times and it could be nothing further from the actual truth.
Speaker 2: Right now, I think that's the thing that bothers me the most about these political events and having to be subjected to this crap day in and day out for the next what thirty nine days forty days until the election.
Speaker 3: It just irritates a living hell out of me that.
Speaker 2: They can get on there and blatantly lie, and these companies are making millions off these damn ads run of.
Speaker 3: Them, but to be fucking against the laws.
Speaker 1: But here we go. That's why it's being worshing.
Speaker 5: Big yess the law.
Speaker 6: I almost say this and get out of here, so Jimmy and them get a chance on here rushing. Big guess to law is if somebody's telling something like it's the Gospel repeatedly and they can't prove that it's true, especially when they're accusing you of something that you know, from what I understand live when slander's supposed to be something they're cused and you know, something against the wall and they can't prove it or it's totally you know, untrue. I know, when it gets into politics, it becomes you know, a different story of public figures, you know, stuff like that. When you've got somebody that sets and swears up now that you did just fill in the blank and that's totally untrue, there's no way they can prove it, especially when they've been campaigning on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I should be able to be southed so well.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing.
Speaker 5: You can get up. You know, he he's flip flopped so much.
Speaker 6: You can get him on take saying this one day and saying there tops that you know on a few weeks for a few months.
Speaker 1: But Arlen, I wish it was just.
Speaker 3: And we've got the evidence on all of these archive footage wheels.
Speaker 1: You could not hear me for a minute there, I go. Look are you hearing me now, guys? Yeah, okay, yeah, I'm sorry. Yeah, you guys couldn't hear me before, right, but you just heard me jump in seconds ago, right, yeah, okay. I'm just trying to make sure I think I have it all straight now, So my apologies, and I'm trying to get everything straight, but I do believe we have everything straight. And now I'm just gonna double check to make sure the audience is receiving all that. But I went back over everything, and no, we are not being entirely heard, but I am going to fix that.
Speaker 8: We go ahead and put Jamie on.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna let you guys go with you. I'm saying, have a good week, and I don't give him a chance because he's been here almost as long as I.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. And there's actually a line now of callers. For some reason, we weren't even on there for a few minutes and maybe some callers are just not because they want to hear it. But Jimmy, thank you for calling. If you want to hang on and come back in, you might want to, because now we're actually broadcasting, and Jesus we're gonna be like done early here too, because all right, anyway, Jimmy, I appreciate your patience and thank you so much for being the guinea pig so I could run things. Thank you. Okay, so Jimmy will put him on hold if things cooperate. Oh no, way, too young, Nope, this is gonna drive me insane. I just wait, guys to know.
Speaker 6: No, I'm myself, but here you go ahead, but you don't have meat everything comebacks I needed.
Speaker 1: Right, So I'm gonna do that now. Okay, So thank you, thank you, Harlan. Hold on if you want, and if not, don't, that's cool either way. Okay, Now let's go down and look at the list and see who's actually next up, because I've got a caller sitting here for seventy three minutes, and I also have a call that I know cannot make noise and I'm not sure why and I know who it is, but dude, I'm gonna try and bring you back in during the line of calls here, I think I'll put you third in the order, okay, and we're gonna go a little quicker. So everybody who's got a point to make, please have it ready, and let's see if we can actually get it broadcast to people. Okay, point question, whatever it is. Let's try and get everybody heard. I mean, I don't care if any more in my opinions or anything heard tonight. So let's see. We have one caller, okay, Florida caller, you're only six minutes old, so you're going to hang out a minute, all right. Another caller, that's Harlan. And oh wait, we got a California caller and been on for more than an hour. Super apology to you. I believe this is Danny. This is okay, Sorry about that, Danny.
Speaker 5: No worries.
Speaker 3: No worries.
Speaker 5: Technically, for those in the Northeast, that sounds absolutely awful. I've been busy working and I haven't really been paying attention to the headline that just looks devastating headlines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you talking about the hurricane.
Speaker 3: That I heard?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I just wasn't paying attention to it. Just been busy working and not not seeing it now as well as on hold. I was looking up and looking at pictures and videos. It looks pretty awful right now.
Speaker 1: I just got done. Well, Danny, hang on a second, Danny, I just got done going through that. You realize that fast moving storm just ripped through Florida and Georgia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I got. What I understood. It sounds awful.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if you realize that. That's why, excuse me, that's why you guys got no broadcasts from Tuesday night.
Speaker 5: I think, Yeah, I wasn't aware of that that was the issue, But I picking up your conversation. I wasn't online, I was on the hold, so I didn't you know I was into the broadcast. But that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Well, and here's the thing is that it had us so scrambled here. I don't know how to explain this either, but it had us so scrambled that it was like giving me all kinds of a hard time just to get everybody on, and then to take that and broadcast it has been another challenge. So I have no idea how this recording is going to come out, but it's definitely real time live. This is what happens when you try to coordinate, you know, five six elements to create talk radio. So with all that in mind, Danny, I'm just going to turn over the floor to you and b Pete and let you guys have a conversation about either the storm or whatever you think is appropriate, okay, And I'm going to continue to monitor everything as far as the broadcast goes. And I guess we're up to the northeast already with hurricane or is it. No, it's probably not a tropical storm yet, but definitely was a hurricane.
Speaker 3: Hell Ane depression.
Speaker 1: Now it's tropical depression. Excuse me, I stand corrected.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, it did this step down from hurricane to storm to.
Speaker 2: I think when you get Kentucky, well, now when you get North Carolina, it was a depression.
Speaker 1: Well it's also got the potential to bounce back up to something that is stronger than the tropical depression. Right. I've seen that a couple of times where it's like, oh, it's on its way down, it's becoming oh never mind, you know, and it's it's rising in strength, and now it's going to qualify as a yet another tropical storm. You know what, what is the appropriate time? This will be my only question. What is the appropriate time to declare a storm a tropical event?
Speaker 2: A you know, it's just stall wind speeds and that's it's I think it's based Let's see.
Speaker 1: Well, when do they declare dead? Is my real question?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: When is the point at which you can legitimately say Helena is no more? Anybody know? Are you guys?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I think once sustained winds get below a certain level, then it's no longer a tropical depression? Or do you know when the metal bars come up? I'm trying to find out now there's it's based on wind speed. When you determine whether a tropical storm turns into a hurricane. Once sustained winds get above I think about sixty miles.
Speaker 3: An hour, it becomes category one.
Speaker 2: But I'm not sure when they downgrade them. I think it's when they lose either a sustained wind speed or it's the barometric pressure. Let's see if I can find it.
Speaker 1: Okay, when is a tropical storm form no longer a named event? Sorry about my typing, folks, And.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Here we go ask the question of the internet.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 3: Here it says a tropical storm.
Speaker 2: Let's see, a tropical cyclone can be referred to but different names depending on the strengthened location. Common nameslo typhoon, a hurricane, topical profession, or tropical storm.
Speaker 3: Hurricanes primarily occur in the blah blah blahlah.
Speaker 2: A tropical depression is considered the first stage of tropical weather event. In some cases, these events are simply referred to as tropical waves of disturbances. However, a tropical depression is a type of tropical cyclone that is characterized by a maximum.
Speaker 3: Sustained wind speed of thirty nine miles or less.
Speaker 2: So when it goes between thirty nine miles per hour and seven four miles per hour, it's then a tropical storm.
Speaker 3: If it goes above seventy four, it's a Category one hurricane.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So when the winds drop below thirty nine miles an hour, it's no longer a tropical depression.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then it becomes nothing at thirty four miles per hour, right, Like at thirty.
Speaker 3: Four miles weather, yeah, and it just becomes a low pressure system.
Speaker 1: Okay. That was my curiosity, Like where is the cutoff?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's a fair question, like when when do you stop naming these things, you know, and they just become it's just weather right anyway, Sorry about that, guys, but I thought that was an important question. I've never heard it asked, you know, by these supposed meteorologists, you know, the the scientists of the weather that they show you on TV. And we used to just call them the weathermen, right, even though it had that bad connotation attached.
Speaker 2: That's why when you and when of these low pressure systems come in and it moves up through Georgia at all, and you fear the tornadoes that get spurned off of this thing because the tornado is actually in high usually higher in speeds than the category one hurricane. Yeah, tornadoes with speeds over one hundred mile an hour in tornadoes, which is like a category three or four hurricane. So you know, just because it's a hurricane doesn't mean it's worse than the tornado.
Speaker 3: It may spawn off as it starts downgrade and once it gets in.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool. I just really legitimately, it's been one of those like questions that always pops up for me during this time of year. I wondered that. So anyway, I'm sorry, Danny.
Speaker 2: We have what hurricane season until the under November, so we've got two more months over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a bit bit more time left and we're only up to h I got to ask the internet another question, I think is it and these are things I should kind of know. I think it's one of those was like, I don't need to remember it anymore kind of deals. Anyway, that was just me.
Speaker 2: That's the highest number of highest number of hurricanes that you've had in a year.
Speaker 1: The highest number of hurricanes we had in a year. Okay, well yeah, it'll probably ask per region though, like okay, yeah, highs number, but where?
Speaker 2: All right, Now, if it's a hurricane, it's gonna be in the Atlantic, if it's a it's a tropical cyclone, if it's in the Pacific.
Speaker 1: So all right, let's the highest number of hurricanes any year. I bet you there's some controversy. There's always like some controversy over these things too.
Speaker 3: Right in a year, let's see.
Speaker 2: As of May twenty twenty four, there have been seventeen one hundred and twenty seven tropical cyclones and a lost tropical storm intensity by one hundred and sixty a hurricane intensity and three hundred and thirty three at major hurricane intensity within the Atlantic Ocean since eighteen fifty one, Right, I was.
Speaker 1: Just noting that eighteen fifty one is apparently when they started dute, is.
Speaker 3: There the most real notice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, The most active hurricane season on record in terms of total storms took place in twenty twenty, with thirty documented. The storm count for the twenty twenty season also includes fourteen hurricanes, with seven strengthened the major hurricane status. On the converse, the least active season on record in total storms was in nineteen fourteen, and there was only one tropical storm and no hurricanes. Wow, that's hard to imagine.
Speaker 3: One tropical storm.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a quiet I guess, I said you.
Speaker 2: I guess I shows you the reporting ability back then too, because like.
Speaker 3: In nineteen eighty three we had four, eighteen ninety we had four. So we've had several one, two, three, four, five, six, ten years of four storms or less.
Speaker 1: M hmm. That's strange because I I really I find that to be the odd you know, that's that's part of the oddity, right of this kind of thing. And I mean, if that's what you've kind of devoted your energies to I don't know, is that a good thing in general or not? You know, uh, like I very I don't know.
Speaker 2: Here in North Carolina, we get hit with them whether they come in bellow you guys on the gulf, or we hit them when they come straight in from the coast. So we've been hit so many hurricanes just in my lifetime here that it's you don't even think about it.
Speaker 3: It's just another hurricane.
Speaker 6: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Always cracks me up when I see like firemen parading and a uh you know in a in a in one of those things where it's like, oh, well, here's the uh you know, all the firemen, uh, all the firehouse is right, the reunions of the firehouses, like oh, for the past twenty years. Here you go, here's guys reunited from you know in this case right now, like say next year, they're almost ready to say, okay, So the past you know, beginning of two thousand and one, going all the way up to you know, twenty twenty five or whatever. Right, So yeah, you'd have to start when you know, one man make it all work up to I don't know, the smaller mustache guy, you know, not the pencil mustache.
Speaker 2: This is just.
Speaker 3: This. I'm just looking.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: When they talk about sustained winds with the hurricane, right, it's it has to it's a sustained win for at least one minute, so you don't count win guests and things like that. So his strongest by one minute sustained wind speed hurricanes. The highest one minute sustained wind was in nineteen eighty thirteen Allen one hundred and ninety miles an hour. The people overseas the three hundred and five kilometers per hour. That's a hell of a wind. One hundred and ninety. The next closest thing is one eighty five, and we had like three four of those, so the majority of them are one hundred and seventy five miles an hour. And just imagine one hundred and ninety mile an hour wind.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's you just can't picture it.
Speaker 2: Of course, Katrina is still read a list of the most expensive and damage one hundred and twenty five billion.
Speaker 1: Oh, one hundred and twenty five billion.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, Katrina and Harvey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both Katrina in two thousand and five and Harvey in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: A Tide for one hundred and twenty five billion each.
Speaker 2: We had Ian then Maria Irma Ivy Sandy was sixty eight point seven billion. That was up her neck of the woods in Jersey and New York Andrew. The one that took out Florida was seven point three billion. That was back in ninety two. Yeah, it's a lot of damage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. Well when you start chewing up, I mean, you know, with the narrow sort of appearance of Florida, right, because you got that long landstrip that has you know, two coasts in a skinny area, right. You know, to me, that's like, that's kind of wild, you know, like one place you could canoe to and from. Right, So living in either place and then becoming part of their volunteer or paid fire department. I don't know what they got, but either way, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well your pastime have you heard from Aaron?
Speaker 1: Oh we're pastime? Crap. I'm sitting here, I'm looking at other things, trying to make sure we're all good. Oh wow, let's see where are we at? We're at? Oh wow, Okay, I'm gonna give. Yeah, I'm gonna give everybody, just like a couple of minutes here all right, and uh wow, I just I spaced out trying to keep track of You wouldn't even believe what I was trying to keep track of. Hold on, I really thank you. Sorry be Pete, but you go ahead and get in your final words and then I'm gonna give a little little kind of added speed rounds if you don't mind to our callers. Okay, so no problem.
Speaker 2: I just urge everybody to go to a Chelli dot com hit the donate button and if you got relatives and just got affected by the storm, and it's going to help them out. It's a tough time for everybody, and you're going to deal with the residual for days, no water.
Speaker 3: No power. So people that are going through it, I feel for you. Have been through it myself so and it's been weird in the Odada.
Speaker 5: Turn it over to here.
Speaker 1: Sorry man, sorry man, I thought you were done there. So with that, I turned it over to the Ocelli people and let you know that anytime very soon. Because of the effects of the storm. Now, I didn't have my house destroyed, thankfully, but I am in a flooded area and had to make a few safety donations and things like that. Aaron is coming up next, by the way, Uh, but I want to give everybody a quick chance to speak. As per usual, I could definitely utilize your help because this is all I do. Except over the past week I spent a lot of time trying to make sure that things were together, and quite frankly, I was ill at the beginning of the week, and I think that might have been well, quite frankly due to some of what had to be done, you know, to be prepared here, and it was very tough. And then I had internet outages that I really didn't think made any sense, but they happened, and so I was not able to be reliable due to my internet connectivity. Very weird. But if you're an ocell and the Greek listener, just so you know, a very special recording is planned within the next short amount of time and I'll get it out as quickly as possible, along with some bonus material for those of you that are subscribers at o'celly Patriot. Now I have just for the record for listeners of mine that usually don't listen to the Greek. There's a couple of things out there that are Rocelli in the Greek that are available to some of you guys that are not on the twenty five dollars a month, which I've never handled. You know, a lot of people doing that. That's an oddity for me on Patreon, and obviously I'm not the only one who makes something out of that, the Special Project Rated Why if you're part of that, there's over one hundred and forty five episodes there that Now the brand new ones will be exclusively run through the o'celly Patreon, So that's a recent change. They are no longer all on my website, but they are at this point in time only available to well the O'Kelly Patreon. So you go to Patreon. Let me see, let me get that exactly right, just so I don't screw it up up. Blah blah blah blah. Where are you come on? Show me the thing here? Where are you?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: Why is it not right in front of me? Anyway? I thought I had this much better set up. I do because I was fighting with uh, you know, with with technology tonight. But for those of you that do listen to that, if you go over to patreon dot com slash o'celly or you look for o'helly and the Greek rated why on Patreon you can find this also, I'm going to put a link in the room here at o'helly dot com uh where if you click on this you can subscribe and it is twenty five bucks a month. But you as a listener over there. If this is something you want to keep to yourself or share with a friend. I really shouldn't say that, but I did. You can go to the Patreon link, which I'm going to provide to the listeners here tonight, and there we go. I see, I had another prolonged noise there and I thought somebody was going to talk or do something, and that's not what happened. I wasn't sure if a caller was going to do it or what. But in the live chat room, I'm not trying to talk to pay shift in the chat room, weird stuff is happening people. I don't know why, and I'd love to blame it on the fact that I don't see well and that I'm blind, or even that I'm stupid. I'd accept that right now, but maybe I'm stupid. I leave that up to the eye of the beholder and the brain behind that eye to figure it out. But here I am, here I was, and I do know there's one listener in the live room at Ochelli dot com who might enjoy the upcoming you know, Aaron Franz the Age of Transitions, excuse me, and also Uncle the Broadcast, which will excuse me again. I'm actually on the edge of vomiting. But anyway, one of those two things might occur in the next few minutes here on o'chelly dot com. I want to thank everybody who listened, and whoever is on the line you're about to get let loose on the line with us. Danny's still there, the infamous Jimmy James has not been allowed back on the show just yet. Of course, Uncle will definitely take calls in the next well about an hour from now when he begins Uncle the Broadcast, But for right now, we're waiting for Aaron Franz. Anyways, all those lines are open, and they're actually open on my show right now as we speak. So good evening, gentlemen. Also, oops, o'calla Florida. We're also adding you, so chaos. Let's begin not with Jimmy James. Give me a minute, there because he's probably half a sleep and I kept him on too long. All that, but let's begin with Wow, I gave out a town. I'm sorry about that. But our man from Florida, how about that three five two area code?
Speaker 8: I do it's a it's Chris here.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, it is Chris. I was unsure, sorry about that, A.
Speaker 4: Little bit on the lake.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, it's all right.
Speaker 9: I don't want to have anything else in my mind.
Speaker 8: You know, my dad's up in Barnesville, North Carolina, you know, just the Nashville. Haven't had any communication with him for over fourteen hours after a text message just so Paul as well for people.
Speaker 3: Up in that region.
Speaker 1: So your dad is quick. Yeah, sorry and not a problem there. But absolutely put out to the universe whatever it is you like here may not be the loudest and proudest voice on the internet, but it is unique and you've got it. You can say this and say whatever it is you want. So you want to put it out there for your dad and anybody. Really, the loss of life over these types of natural disasters or whatever is certainly something that you're not spoiling for. And unless you hate your dad, I mean if he's a dick, you know. But I'm making jokes here, sorry, but hopefully he's all right, as the majority of people will be. But I gotta be honest with you. I was the kind of I don't know, I guess they call that kind of being a bit of an evil kid. Sometimes. Maybe I wasn't always pulling for certain adults to make it all the way through everything, But I think I had my reasons, and maybe I was just a twisted little f you know what I mean, But maybe not. Maybe I was justified and maybe it all made sense. But what do you think about that?
Speaker 2: How I used to be with you?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you totally yes, So you you totally understand that you know what I know.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Outwardly, I am supposed to say I hope you're okay and everything, but let's not say it too loud. But let's keep in mind that I really mean that. You know, if you don't make it out of there, maybe it's not so bad. I'm not saying you would do that to your dad. I'm not saying anybody would, But I don't know your dad. Maybe he's worthy of that, I don't know, but then again, most likely not so because you sound like a good guy and you must have come from somewhere that at least wasn't entirely twisted, sick and evil. So, uh, you know, go ahead and put out your wishes for your dad if you like.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to count what you just said real quick.
Speaker 8: I was a teen runaway at the age of fifteen and didn't resurf until I was bordering eighteen with a child on the way.
Speaker 9: You know, one of those blessed situations. But uh, aside from that, you know, me and my dad, you know, we had their disagreement, can pay us, but we've had the.
Speaker 1: Injun I guess sorry. Yeah, like so you were saying, uh, you know, maybe you weren't always connected to everything, but uh hey, look things are okay nowadays, and uh maybe you got regrets and maybe you got the uh old, well it is what it is, kind of attitude about it. But here we are today, and I'm sure you're from the sound of it. Anyway, it sounds like you're pulling for him, and uh you know in that way, so will will I. Anyway, I can't speak for anybody else but my sale. Uh, but I certainly don't wish any harm upon ready for this hippie dippy trippy, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know what I wish? Harm on no one and let us all peacefully continue to coexist as as you know, hippie dippy trippy as we possibly can. If you don't mind that sentiment. If not, you can tell me to shut the hell up too. I'll give you that shot right now.
Speaker 9: I'll I'll just shut her and go with you, my friend, and all help everyone has a great.
Speaker 8: Night, and help help the best for everyone involved.
Speaker 9: With the Star.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. So I survived it, and I hope that and better for you and everybody else. So let's keep you on the line and just go down the line a little more. Let's see who's left. We do have Jimmy James, and we have somebody else I brought back in and now I'm all mixed up because the page is frozen. So a good thing I got everybody on all right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Anyways, appreciate you man. Uh. So let's see who's next. I don't know. We'll go with Jimmy James and let him get a couple of sentiments out. And I'm keeping Aaron over here, so I'm gonna try and get to him as quickly as possible. And uh, I guess, I guess he went downstairs to go collect something. So we have a minute or two. Uh so go ahead, Jimmy James.
Speaker 4: Shout out to DP, the anchor, the boat anchor of flyers.
Speaker 1: See yes, sir.
Speaker 4: Boy, sanity you we.
Speaker 3: Ay?
Speaker 1: Uh so am I part of the.
Speaker 4: I don't even know how are I put as far?
Speaker 1: Well? I love the guy. Uh, he's he's a good friend. I probably disagree with him about a good amount of things, but way less things than some people think, and way more things than some people would like. You know, I I generally do get a bit of pushback against me and my h you know, seemingly leftist ways, uh and so on and so forth, even though I don't find myself to be a leftist exactly. I just I think I'm just rational and compassionate as all. Other than that, I probably have a few more right wing, truthful positions than he does. And people don't know it because I don't, you know, slam and bang on him constantly, and you know, like the eye for an eye constantly, pretty.
Speaker 4: Good, pretty good at politically, I'd say you're classical liberal. Would look at caring tendency through all of that.
Speaker 1: That's some that's somewhere about, right. How about a libertarian who doesn't trust the courts and maybe has a little less dispassionate urges when it comes to settling disputes. Right. I think a lot of things could very easily be cut and dry with a bit of simplicity. But sometimes people seeking to cause simplicity end up with well less than simple conclusions to issues.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: So have I said anything that I just talk in a circle? Am I just a moron who's talking to hear himself talk?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't like the sound of my voice, But here we go. I try try to project what I think is a common sense approach to many things, and not because I'm trying to impress upon anyone anything at all except that, well, you know, I feel like we've collectively made enough mistakes and it's time to set more than just one record straight. But that's just me, Jimmy. Anything that's particular to this week, though, Give me a specific something great, something terrible, anything that you think people should spend the next week, say pondering as we move forward into this certainly treacherous and rather important consolidation and settlement of various disputes coming up in well, Jase, a little more than a month from this particular time and day that we find ourselves in. Jimmy, it's all you tell us.
Speaker 4: Pray, Pray like you've never prayed before. Pray like the ghetto is the bubbles, very like the angel looked at you could feel the whisper in your ears, because.
Speaker 5: He is.
Speaker 4: A good luck every well troubled spots jeez, well last by lives, stuff too bad.
Speaker 1: Casual peace, Thank you, my brother, and peace be upon you as well, because I think at some point in each of our lives we do deserve, just by virtue of our existence, to have some sort of peace of mind and stability and all of that. I think we all deserve the very least a glimpse of that reality, if that reality could stand anyway, We are going to the age of transitions shortly. Anybody want to stick their hand up verbally at this point and tell me that you need to put the punctuation mark on tonight's slightly chaotic and definitely sloppily constructed expression of various points of view. Anybody want to jump in here and get the final final.
Speaker 5: Word of the week, yeah Jack. The sentiment will be called a Latin term pats Christie's piece of christ. I'll pray rosaries for all those in the East Coast and then here in the West Coast. Is the end of an era. The Oakland A's played their last baseball game in Oakland, no more Raiders, no more Golden Warriors, and no more A's in the East Bay. And my prayers and best with is for all of you are now there you go.
Speaker 1: So hopefully that carries through to everyone and everything that this broadcast could possibly touch. And if we only had a few moments of peace, it would be a hell of a lot more than what we've been getting, even in the cold and quiet and seemingly endless wars that have been conducted, whether they be psychological, you know, financial, spiritual, et cetera, et cetera, odd nauseum. So Pepe, I want to thank you again personally, especially directly, because Friday nights would not have been held together and continued as they are without your particular touch being added to the well, the pantry, the cook's preparation area, the shopping of said stuff, to go and find it and to retrieve it, and then prepare it. So, with all that in mind, I'll end this like I usually do and tell you that believe it or not, no matter who you are, when you are where you are, I am merely so, and all of you are guess what. Indeed,