Speaker 1: Point three Katie w B. Where you're never more than thirty minutes away from winning, Kinder Lamar and Siss the tickets. We have Jeff on the phone from Stowwater. Jeff, what's a little fun fact about yourself?
Speaker 2: Love to call in the radio station?
Speaker 1: I know, the great fun fact. I mean that's we appreciate it. We love when people call in, Jeff. Now, we always ask this question, do you approve the show this week? This is awesome, So we'll take it as a gay.
Speaker 2: You guys are funny and ye ras each other and it's interesting and kind of like juvenile.
Speaker 1: It It is true. Yeah, thank you Jeff. That song is so quick and it's so good. It's only two minutes long. A fe right, it's so catchy. They you know what they say, which is what our show does, the opposite of leave them wanting more. That we do have something you might want to ticket. That's right, Salent and Cults one point three Katie w B. That that is a new song called call Me When You Break Up. It's Selena Gomez, Manny Blanco and Gracie Abrams. We do have Kindercholemarin Sis the tickets. Your first keyword with Us comes up in like fourish minutes, and you'll just text in the keyword your chance to win. It's funny because as we speak, I am posting a video of when Ben from Love is Blind this season was in the studio with us. We played a little round of put a finger down. When he first came in, nobody really knew him yet because the first batch of episodes just dropped it on Friday, the second batch.
Speaker 3: Dropped, and the longer the season goes, the juice here it gets with Ben.
Speaker 1: It does, but it doesn't. I think we all agree this is maybe the most boring season of Love is Blind ever. Whoall you were saying it when the mics are off, I was.
Speaker 3: Saying that, dude, it's just so unfortunate that everybody paints Minnesota as like boring as is, and then we get it's our time to shine, and then boom, god do we get seven hours of pod episodes.
Speaker 1: I know it was ridiculous for them to do six episodes in the pods and now the most recent three. All the honest I've been doing a lot of fast forwarding already through the happiest couples, and I really was just zoning in mostly on Ben and Sarah because Ben was on our show, and I zoomed in a ton on Dave and Lauren because spoiler, Dave is doing this thing where he's like trying to gaslight her because I just don't think he wants to be with her. So he's like trying to like not come across as a jerk on the show. So he's like, you were hooking up with someone before the show starts. She's like, yeah, we've all hooked up people for the show starts, Like what are you doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's trying to get hurt, like, okay, we need to break things. For some reason, he just he doesn't want to put his foot down to like hey, sorry, it's not meant to be. He wants to like in a way make her do it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, heems want to be the bad guy. But everyone on TikTok they're like, this man got out of the pods, they got his phone, he went and look at the girl turned down, and now he's trying to break up with the girl, which is crazy because they're both so beautiful. He'd be lucky. Now I will say this, everyone gets an interesting edit you don't could say in your edit, so I'm sure that it would prefer some things to not be.
Speaker 3: At some point you get you get him so much stuff to use, right, that's like what's going on?
Speaker 1: But without him really and a little bit of ben oh, it'd be so yeah, you need the show needs a little bit. Maybe that's what.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's not that we're boring in Minnesota. Maybe it's just that we're too classy. Okay, we're too I think that's part of it problematic.
Speaker 1: But I saw also another guy post the issue is it was probably impossible to find this many people that didn't know each other. And the video made me laugh so much. He's like, here's an example. He's like, boom, post a photo of him and Sarah going to prom together. He's like, Boom, Molly's my cousin. Boom, this what this person's my accountant. So he's like, everyone knows everyone. Yeah, and you're supposed to find people who don't know each other because you don't. It's supposed to be love is blind, not love is I met you at a bar a couple of times. Yeah, you try.
Speaker 3: You're at Wild Bills that one Tuesday.
Speaker 1: You gotta nev on Wild Bills because it's great, but I do feel like you need to update your reference with a little bit. Since moving back to Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Club and somebody told me they were like, they were like, wait, when the poorhouse has been closed for like two years.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? You gotta get you gotta get together. All right, that's all we ken. What do you think if you're watching Love is Blind? What are your thoughts? Who's driving you crazy? Who are you loving? You can text in five three nine two one katiew B.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 1: Let's get you your keyword. This is your chance twin Kinder, Clamar and Sissa tickets. You're never more than thirty minutes away your keyword. You text in stars, Text stars right now to five three nine two one Katie w B One.
Speaker 3: This is the Fallon and Cold Show.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Sallon and Cold. I'd like to clear up something very quickly. We did something on Friday to celebrate or when you're anniversary. We posted a photo or a video of us and we were blowing out a candle on a cupcake. Every single person thinks that when my window rolls up, it's the cupcake icing on the window that smeared. It is not I actively put shaving cream on my window to be a number one, but I did such a poor job that it just looks like the icings smeared. And I was like, I could correct people, but I just feel like I should just let it go. But it was like, gross, look that smear.
Speaker 5: Ha ha.
Speaker 1: I'm like it was supposed to be a number one. I did a cool video effect where I made the video backwards. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Look, you know, if you wish, you lose some and hopefully hopefully found, hopefully you win this.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm so excited.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: Money? Is it cash? With the prizes of diamonds, the jewels?
Speaker 3: It's a million dollars, million dollars. Who wants to be a millionaire?
Speaker 1: Who's it coming from? Because I know you nor this company have a million to give me.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't know life, Yes I do.
Speaker 1: It's gonna ask for bite of my banana, bro, Yes you do.
Speaker 3: It's in two hundred thousand dollars inc. It's okay, got it? So anytime you get a song correct, you get two hundred thousand dollars. Now you get a couple of lifelines. You get a text line lifeline. Okay, you get somebody to call, and you also get to ask me directly.
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't trust you. It's a lifeline. Oh okay, I'm excited. Okay.
Speaker 3: So again, it's just the song title and the artist name. You ready, Okay, that's it, that's all you got.
Speaker 1: I know that one. All right, let's say for two hundred thousand dollars. Obviously promiscuous. Finally, pado, all right, give me a split second of all these that's right.
Speaker 3: Correct, for two hundred thousand dollars. Now remember you do you have lifelines?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'd like to use one, all right, you want to call, text you want, you want my onion for this one. I'm like your opinion because you're right here. It's easiest now if I were. If no, you have to give me the answer or you're a crappy lifeline.
Speaker 3: Suit and tie Daisy doesn't there.
Speaker 1: As long as you're so easy for me to immediately attack, and I'm like a.
Speaker 3: Lie, Wow, this is big. You have four hundred thousand dollars. What are you gonna buy?
Speaker 1: I don't know. According to a survey last week, I can quit my job and travel the world with bad I guess I do exactly. Don't wait, actually, don't do that.
Speaker 3: No, no, okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh that's easy. What I know all these how because I'm just really good? Okay? What is it? Katy Perry roar? No, you lit them? Okay, I need to use a lifeline. Are you out? I only have six hundred thousand dollars now.
Speaker 3: This is for eight hundred thousand dollars right here?
Speaker 1: Okay, whoa okay, wait, I was laughing. I hear it. Here's this Okay, I do know what I know who it is, but I cannot think of the name of the song. Okay, So I'd like to use my text lifeline. Okay, you want to tell Okay, so someone needs to text me.
Speaker 3: So five three nine. If you know the name of this song, here's left foul?
Speaker 1: Now should I say who the artist is to help them in case they're like all me? I mean, if you know, I'm nine to nine percent positive that's in Rique.
Speaker 3: That's in Rique.
Speaker 1: That is in Rique. Okay, but I don't know. Oh, I don't know the name of it at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's and.
Speaker 1: Here's the situation and whoever nay in the top text.
Speaker 3: The top text does say tonight. It says tonight. Are we going to go with that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know how The chorus goes now to not you? What do you think? I don't think it's just tonight. Stop saying that someone texted in skibbitty. I don't know. Let you go with that or not?
Speaker 3: Dude, you lose all your money if you don't give this. I need to answer in three two one tonight.
Speaker 1: I'm loving you.
Speaker 3: I'll accept it. It's it is just tonight. Oh, but there's my.
Speaker 1: Life?
Speaker 3: Why and for a million dollars?
Speaker 1: Where I don't know? You don't know? I need to use my phone life?
Speaker 2: Y all right?
Speaker 1: Phone life six five one nine eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 3: This is a big deal.
Speaker 1: Play it again? Maybe I will know it?
Speaker 3: And are you going to be a millionaire? We'll find out after.
Speaker 1: This why utajos up? You are married or whoever? The hell of host is now one.
Speaker 3: On one point three KTW we'll foil and get a million dollars. We'll find out after Psycho one on one point three DWW with Falon and Colts, where you're never more than thirty minutes away from your chance to win tickets to see Kender Lamar and Siss.
Speaker 1: What Gods coming up in like, yeah, ten minutes.
Speaker 3: But we're in the middle of Fallon trying to win a million dollars You're at eight hundred thousand dollars from now. You've been guessing song titles and artist names of clips I've been playing and this is the final round.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, I got a lot of stress on my shoulders because Mamma needs a million. The shirt this says Mama needs a million? Love it?
Speaker 3: You're stuck on this song? No idea.
Speaker 1: Actually that's more than you gave me the last time. I'm actually filling something within me. Rise up with answers.
Speaker 3: We do have a lifeline if you want to be sure, I do you have somebody on the phone.
Speaker 1: A million dollars could let me ridiculous, of course, I want to be sure.
Speaker 3: Your last lifeline. Do you think you know the name of the song?
Speaker 5: Is it We Are Who We Are? By Tessa?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Is that where you're gonna go with? I have to I literally have nothing else.
Speaker 3: Do you trust this woman with your life?
Speaker 1: Yes? For a million?
Speaker 3: For founding a million dollars, you're gonna say we are who we are.
Speaker 5: Yes, Oh god, she doesn't sound common.
Speaker 1: Gratulations. Oh my god, it was maybe it was real money. I'd probably give you at least twenty dollars of it.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, thank you.
Speaker 7: I appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 3: Great congratulations Fallin. We appreciate it, and thank you for being the lifeline today.
Speaker 1: You were the lifeline of my life.
Speaker 3: Cour wb Oh yes, okay. The issue is though, oh here she is falling. Oh grad that micro real quick what claiming to be the fastest pier side of the Mississippi.
Speaker 1: It's rolling in a little late pop culture.
Speaker 3: Minute we just started. I was just gonna mention about Kylie Jenner and the uh, you know, the unfortunate news.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, wait, I'm laughing cold. Great time to bring me into this. The funniest part is I feel like you did as best as you could without knowing any of the information that I was gonna give in the pop culture minute I literally just started. You used to start panicking. Okay, pop culture minute brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens Yeah. Very sad news. Kylie Jenner's hair stylist has passed away. He's like only thirty four years old and his name is Jesu's Guero and nobody knows what happened, but obviously Kylie learned of this early Saturday morning. Now, a lot of people are friends with like their hairstylists, right, you go in, you chat, you like love like I love my girl Alexa. But this is a little bit I think different, because when you're a celebrity, your GLAMs like team travels with you everwhere, like her makeup and hair people are like best friends. So I'm sure this is very, very very upsetting to her. I know her family members have posted tributes. They're saying that she He's worked with a lot of alist celebrities by the way, like Jennifer Lopez, Katie Perry. They her family post or their family posted like his family posted a go funny. Kylie is going to cover all of the funeral costs, obviously, and it's just it's just very very sad, even if you don't know who he is. I don't very very sad. She was not with Timothy Shalomay last night for the SAG Awards. He was with his mom. Now that could either be like she was never planning to go, even though she's been with him for the whole award season or whatever, or maybe it's this reason, but Timothy did have a really big night. He finally won an award. He's been up for a lot of awards throughout his life and at just twenty nine years old, he's the youngest to ever win in the category, and he beat out a lot of like big names Adrian Brody, Daniel Craig and Moore. And he said, I know the classiest thing would be to downplay the effort that wanted this role on how much it means to me. But the truth is this was five and a half years of my life. I poured everything I had into playing this incomparable artist mister Bob Dylan, a true American hero. So I get it, like, you want to win these awards, you have to act like fine if you don't. But he worked his spot off, so of course he wants to win. Now. The thing is, usually they say if you went like the SAG Award. The majority of voters for the SAG Awards are the majority vote in the Oscars, so they say, usually if you went a SAG, it looks very good for you winning the Oscar, and obviously the Oscar is the big one, so I pick it up. I hope so, because think about you and I both are Timothayshallame lovers. He just seems so chill and cool. And then Demi Moore won for Best Actress. Only Murders in the Building got Best Ensemble cast. I was very excited for that because they've been had like four seasons been nominated. So Selena Gomez was there. It was like the one time Martin short and why am I blanking on the other guy? Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I know exactly Steve Martin Gott. Why I was a blanking on his name, like the one time they weren't there? How crazy is this? Alex Rodriguez just won this guy ten thousand dollars for a shot, a basketball shot he made. Isn't that crazy cool? I mean, obviously, if you know any about sports, like me, big sport person, a rod did not play basketball. Uh uh. He was a I believe a baseball person.
Speaker 3: Oh really yeah, ping.
Speaker 1: Pong baseball baseball baseball person. So for him to just like randomly do a basket basketball shot and just make it for this guy won this kid, he's a student. Ten thousand dollars. So awesome. I don't even know how far away the shot was. I don't even care if it was like right next to it. That's awesome. Yeah, why not. That's your pop culture minute. We're about four minutes away from your next keyword, your chance to win Kinderklamar tickets and Scissit tickets. We've been laughing a little bit because you do have to spell the word right to winter to enter to win. So we had one earlier today. The word was squabble, and cult read it and it was big. It's well, we have a swibble for squabble, but also scrabble like the game slap. We're not laughing at you. I know sometimes you text very quickly. I have autocrcked issues all the time. But we're gonna get your keyword for you to win coming up in five call us. You are never more than thirty minutes away from winning Kendrick Lamar in Sissa tickets. Look, the show was already gonna be huge, Okay, it was just already gonna be that way, and then you have that performance and everyone is still like. We literally use the audio from that performance for our one year anniversary video. Everyone wants to go. We know this. We got our hands on a crap ton of tickets. You just have to listen for keywords. We give them every thirty minutes and then you text the keyword in for your chance to win. So the word you text in right now is humble, you know, like, sit down, be humble, humble, humble to five three nine two one katiewb one okay, cool coock. Now time for anyone listening. Who anyone listening who is a super loud person. It's not a bad well. It can be a bad thing because, like, let's be honest, if you're super loud, it can really stand out in public places. It can be a little annoying, but you know it about yourself.
Speaker 3: At this point, I would say, you're pretty. You're not like overly loud. You're just a little You're not love.
Speaker 1: Voice carries, Yes, I can project.
Speaker 3: Did you carry so? Not so much, but you carry.
Speaker 1: I can get loud. Sometimes I'll be speaking and then i'll go quiet and it'll almost be ringing in my ear a little bit, and I'll realize how loud I was talking. I'm like, oh no, let's tone this down. But I want the opposite to anyone listening who is a super quiet person. I'd like to be quiet. I like to be chill. I'd love for you to try that more often, but you are. But you are a quieter person though you're quick. My husband's very soft spoken. I'm always like, huh, what it really is? Yeah? I cold? Or anyone listening who hates their in laws to your little moment to ramp baby baby six five one nine eight nine, Katie w B. If you you're super loud, you're super quiet, or you hate your in laws, now is the time to call with Katie w B Wow one oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. Anyone listening who is a super loud person or a super quiet so the complete opposite, or anyone listening that hates their in laws. We got this text. It says my mother in law called me a b word the first time I met her. I was pregnant at twenty two and making her a grandma before she was forty. B word, you're the one that had a baby when you were fourteen. No crap your grandma. Oh there's still passion there. I would love to be at that family reunion. I love it me I know i'd be crazy. Well, which kind of grade you fall into?
Speaker 2: I fall into the loud talker.
Speaker 1: So you know this about yourself if people told you or did you just know it about yourself?
Speaker 2: Hundred percent? And I bounced and ran. Worked in the clubs and bars for over twenty years, and I used to clear the top floor of seven and then I can flour of seven in like two seconds over everybody's conversation. And what would that if everybody shuts up real quick?
Speaker 1: What would that?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, you actually you sound a little quiet now, So I don't know if you like threw your phone across the room and you.
Speaker 5: Call it.
Speaker 2: Sorry dude. Yeah, I was probably just not trying to be extra out over in my carlough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're conscious about it now. So when you clear the floor, how do you get everybody's attention? Because I'm thinking about like all those drunk people, they don't even pay attention to their surroundings a little, So I'm pretty.
Speaker 2: Much just sitting in the middle of them, and I yelled, ladies.
Speaker 1: And gentlemen, it is time to leave, blah blah blah, some nice little spiel, and just.
Speaker 2: That initial yell, I warned whoever's like within harm's reach of me that I'm going to scare this shut.
Speaker 3: I need to around for my kids when they're in trouble or sound like tag you in, like you yell at them.
Speaker 2: I would love I'm a coach too. So nice.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for calling. We appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you, guys. I love you. Guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, which category do you fall into? Hey, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: Hate my in law?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how long have you been married?
Speaker 6: Three years?
Speaker 1: And give us just a little taste of what you deal with.
Speaker 6: We moved a thousand miles away from Texas to Minnesota to get away from them because my mother in law wore white to my weddings and my father in law refused to even come.
Speaker 1: Why what did you do? Why did they not like you? Be your fault?
Speaker 6: There were some religious differences.
Speaker 4: We didn't have the okay Catholic.
Speaker 3: Oh how could you?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 3: So just because of that, they were like, nah, he.
Speaker 6: Is also number five out of six boys. He's kind of, you know, the baby of the family, and I took him.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they have so many kids. Just get over it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's nice that you ran away to hear to get away from them, because definitely, dude, especially in the winter, you'll keep them at bay.
Speaker 6: Yes, as Prince says, that is what they say.
Speaker 1: Well, I am sorry you deal with that? Do they try to butt in even though that you're far away now?
Speaker 6: They don't contact me, but they do, you know, contact him every once in a while, like you still with her?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so disrespectful.
Speaker 3: You should just send selfies to them of you with their sons. Yeah, still together with your son.
Speaker 1: Today, exactly, exactly. Thanks for calling, Hi? Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 1: Which category do you fall into? I'm super quiet, I can tell you are Are you want those soft voices? Now? Do you feel like that's difficult to go through life with a soft voice like that? Or No?
Speaker 5: Not really?
Speaker 3: I feel like I just want you to read me a book like it just feels like it would be so calm.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 1: You should, Yeah, audition for the call map.
Speaker 6: Sometimes it's just tull.
Speaker 5: I just started a new job like three months ago, and I feel like they don't like me very much because I'm so quiet.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting? People that are lot of people that are shy. People will think they're rude or stand offish, and it's like, no, I'm just like a shy person. I'm not at all.
Speaker 6: Yeah too, Yeah, it's very true. I feel like, yeah, I'm just so shy and quit.
Speaker 1: People think I don't like them.
Speaker 3: You should just wear a shirt that says I'm quiet.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: It's not that I don't like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, something like that. Well, thank you for calling it. I'm sorry you deal with that at work. One on one point three ktew'd with Salin and Cult. You're never more than thirty minutes way from winning kinder Lamar and sciss a ticket. So your next key. We're coming up about three ten, then another one of three forty this hour, uh, Secret of the Week is coming up. This is juicy. This girl's been helping her friend out with something and she started getting like a guilty conscience. So okay, she decided, she made a decision, and she now regrets her decision. Lots of juice in this friendship is happening. We're going to do a Secret of the Week in five minutes. You're not going to believe this. It's the Secret Story of the Week with Allen and Cold on.
Speaker 3: One on one point three.
Speaker 1: Kat w okay, I do. I am getting vibes. You remember the secret we had where the guy was like, I'm a real estate agent and I haven't been selling this condo because I haven't grind her hookups. Yes, And then we kind of texted the and I was like, I don't they don't. It's anonymous secret. We don't get their name. And the person was like, I think it's my real order because the condo next are sold really fast things. That's all the information I needed. And they got off and it was I was like, I don't there's so many real estate agents. I don't know that we should just assume that this is the one that that person on Texas fired up. So this is the secret of the weekly up. I've been letting my best friend use my house as a hookup spot for three months. She's married. Oh no, oh man, why you gotta gotta It's a lesson was learned. Wait, sorry, no, I did the same thing all the time. She's married, and at first I wanted to support her, but as time went by, I felt worse and worse about it, so I finally did something about it. Now do you think she went to the friend and said you can't do this here anymore. No, She created a fake email address since the husband an anonymous tip saying hey, I know your wife. I've seen her going in and out of this house with some guy lately. Oh god, never alluding to the fact that it's like her house, it's her best friend, and that so he goes to the house and catches his wife cheating. Oh no, she said. I feel relieved it's over, but I feel like the worst friend ever. But I just couldn't take it anymore.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, at some point, it's like ethically, you got to look out for other I know it's your friend, right, but at some point you got to be like no, I.
Speaker 1: Mean I think you keep your nose out of it. That includes not letting her use your house as the hookup rendezvous point. Yeah, but I do think you keep your It's like any when you find out something's happening, the best situation is to just stay out of it.
Speaker 3: You don't want to be the hero thrown a cape. I don't think save the day.
Speaker 1: I find that usually the person who's like, hey, this is happening ends up just getting removed from the friend group because one of the partners is don't believe that person or they unite by turning on that it doesn't work out well.
Speaker 3: Typically it also throws it off because you can't get the same like vibe you had before without knowing this information. So it's like it's not the same anyways.
Speaker 1: It's giving a little Jersey Shore also a little bit where they left an anonymous note that Ronnie was out doing sketchy things.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: That's such an old reference. Now you reference Jersey Shore a lot. I see your wife post it too, and I'm like, you know what's crazy that that is now officially an incredibly old reference. Yeah, dude, you think love is blind? Is good?
Speaker 3: Dude, good paramount bluss rewatch Jersey Shore. That's crazy. So that's crazy entertained. That's true, very very true. All right, let's get to your keyword. Because you're never more than thirty minutes away from your chance to win.
Speaker 1: Tickets to see Kendrick and Sisa when they come to the Twin Cities. Your keyword you'll text in is snooze, s n oo ze snooze to five three, nine to two one. Katie W. B One Ballan and Colt D with Balan and Colt one on one kd WB. All right, now, there are a lot of people like you know, always go after the generation below them. For years, I got to hear about the millennials, right, and I am a millennial. I was like, get off my back, I'm not her working hard. Why are you doing this to me? But now everyone turns on the gen Z. But the gen Z have something going on right now, TikTok Challenge that I think is actually pretty cool because they are doing this huge shift towards de influencing and under consumption. I am so I've definitely posted links to things on my Instagram because people will be like, hey, where'd you get that? Heyward? And I just saved myself the time and energy. But there are some people I fall that's all they do. And I'm like, oh my gosh. The over consumption, Like it'll be a girl who literally has a different outfit every day with and I'm like, that is crazy. Have you ever warn anything? Twice? It freaks me out. But they are like pushing you to stop doing stuff like that. It's like and then then the New Challenges Project Pan. The idea is people use up every bit of their beauty products until they see the metal or plastic at the bottom of the pan before buying new ones. It's all about reducing waste, saving money, and appreciating what you already have instead of showing off new beauty halls and people are now proudly displaying their empty containers. And I was like, that is something good and it's nice that.
Speaker 3: We have all accepted, like, Okay, we need to stop going into debt, Like if anyone wants to buy a house, we're gonna be debt free.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: So let's just we're gonna make it cool to not have things. And I love that for sure.
Speaker 1: People love going to Vegas, lots of reasons to go. But now here's another one. Netflix is just open a place called Netflix Bites at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Vegas. The menu boast more than seventy dishes, all inspired by Netflix shows and movies like Stranger Things, Squid Game, Bridgerton Wednesday, and more nice. I think that's a fun idea. I like a theme. I wouldn't necessarily want to go there all the time, but I'd check it out once. And they say they did a study on dating apps and they found women who use dating apps are more likely to have cosmetic surgery procedures. No surprise, it's obviously like on those apps, a lot of people focus pretty heavily on your appearance.
Speaker 3: I feel like, even out of the apps, you can just throw a fish and hit somebody with bowtox basically male or female.
Speaker 1: That's fair, that's fair. According to the study, one in five women using dating apps has had at least one cosmetic procedure, with the most popular being dermal filler and anti wrinkle injections. Like filler, they get fillers. I don't know. Maybe like I think fillers can be in your lips, okay, fillers. Fillers can be like all over your face. Different Some people will do it on their cheeks. It depends.
Speaker 3: Maybe it'll be the year of fillers for me. I feel like I need something.
Speaker 1: New, Yeah, something I think you could either do that or like I've been suggesting, the nip piercings.
Speaker 3: Those are great. I got those on the back burner for sure.
Speaker 1: Sick Yeah, fighting, that is your trending. Don't forget your next keyword. Your chance to win kinder GLAMARINSS. The tickets comes up at three forty.
Speaker 3: Fell on one.
Speaker 1: You know what sounds good? Stalin Folk on one oh one point three k d WB winning some Crayola Experience passes over at Mall of America. We love Mall of America. We team up with them on a lot of things, and it's very cool them to get us some prizes like this. If you'd like to win a pair of Crayole Experience passes, you can call six five, one nine eight nine Katie w B right now, because if you answer just a few trivia questions correct, you will win the passes. And here's some other good news. Okay, as soon as we play this game we get our winner. We're gonna give you a keyword for your chance to win. Siss and kinder clamartin you get.
Speaker 3: So many treats, so many little treats today.
Speaker 1: Oh, you will treat little treat Daddy over there? Ew do you say treat goblin? I hate it so much?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's your name? Rachel? Rachel? All right? Rachel? Hold on, We're gonna get your competitor on. Hi. What's your name? Barb?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, Rachel and Barb. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name and the whoever gets the most correct out of three wins. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right? What bird lived in Antarctica and cannot fly? Yes, Rachel, penguin. That's right, Rachel. Question number two, how many edges does a cube have? Yes, Barb, but not six, Rachel?
Speaker 5: Eight?
Speaker 1: Not eight?
Speaker 6: Twelve?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not big on math. I got it from Ley Google. Should that makes sense?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right? Question number three, what is the largest city in the US by population? Rachel? Yes, Rachel, New York. That's right, And just like that, Rachel, you are winner. You've got a pair of Crayola Experience passes. Thank you so much for playing. Yes, hold on one second, we'll grab your info, but first we gotta get everyone else listening. A keyword. Your chance to go see Kendrick Lamar and Sisa. Are you this is crazy?
Speaker 3: Off of the Biggest halftime that's just over one hundred and like beyond.
Speaker 1: Everyone that goes has to where Flair jeans? Right, It's all okay, you're gonna text this word in bill B I L l okay. Text that to five three nine two one KATIEWB one and you're entered. Good luck. It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point three kt w B. Well, you know what are you doing? What's happening? You pointing? Yeah? Never mind?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? Are you good? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are they cool?
Speaker 1: Good? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, relationships are funny, yeah?
Speaker 1: Are they? Which one is? Just friendships? Marriages, all of them.
Speaker 3: Well, this guy's dropping off his girlfriend at an airport. Yeah, and he's like, you know what, wait a minute, I really love this girl, and I think I'm gonna I'm gonna rush at the airport and I'm gonna find her. Okay, So he goes out to his car to go back to the airport to rush in. He's gonna buy tickets and be like, no, you need to stay here. I love you, we deserve to be together. I want to propose to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gathering, I'm putting some pieces. She lives in a different state, does some things together there long distance.
Speaker 3: So he goes out to his car. Unfortunately, battery's dead car doesn't start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what does he do?
Speaker 3: Surprise, surprise, he steals a pepsi truck right next to his apartment building.
Speaker 1: Not even a coke truck. Gross.
Speaker 3: The driver was obviously unloading soda off the back, so he gets in the front. The back is still open, so he just peels out all.
Speaker 1: The pepsi everywhere. It's like a like a cool little confetti situation for the people in the apartment complex. Yes.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what happens when you steal a pepsi truck, right, You drink.
Speaker 1: A lot of pepsi. You get rage charged on MTDD exactly.
Speaker 3: And the adrenaline is just flowing like crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, so he kind of loses, you know, his orient and he's like just kind of going on.
Speaker 1: He's weaving. I get what you're saying. He's weaving.
Speaker 3: It's a bus. He hits an actual he hits a school bus.
Speaker 1: Oh I shouldn't laugh. That's terrible. No children were on board. Okay back to Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nobody was hurt except the pepsi bus was told. So now now his girlfriend thinks he's stupid. Definitely gonna leave him. You can't marry a guy who steals a pepsi truck.
Speaker 1: Right, for the record, things like that are not isolated situations. She already knew he was stupid. That's why she was going back home.
Speaker 3: And he's getting sued for three hundred thousand dollars. Okay, Now, I do think I think this is gonna be an l take from me. I think I might get a lot of hate for this, but I'm just gonna say this. I one to one point three Katie Waw with Bound and Colts, where you're never more than thirty minutes away from your chance of winning. Kennick lamar and says the tickets, there's talks rumblings of a stemmy another stimulus check five thousand dollars? Okay, Now, I was talking how much.
Speaker 1: Money do you have to make where you don't get that? By the way, do you know the answer to this? I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, I just saw the five thousand.
Speaker 1: Is it usually you have to make, like under a certain amount of money to get a stamulus check?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I think this is again I know nothing about this, but I think what's happening is it's five thousand per household. I don't think it's per person.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't think it's actually happening anyway, But go on, Well.
Speaker 3: What I was gonna say is this. I was talking to my wife and do you feel this way? Because I was like, dude, five thousand is almost just like you might as well not give it to me, because.
Speaker 1: It's like you can't.
Speaker 3: I can't buy a car with it, like I can't, I can't like buy a house. It's like almost it feels like it almost feels like it's not it's pointless.
Speaker 1: You might as well just like you're literally so spoiled. No, no, you are such a privileged little bitch. God. Oh you get what I'm saying, right, No, I don't. Five thousand dollars is so huge. That would literally pay someone's rent for like months. The people that can't get their rent pay, they could keep their cell phone on. They can actually go buy eggs groceries. That's correct, crazy take that could help some people catch up. Listen, this would it would maybe pay you rent for two months.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's not like they don't have to give you any I'm not arguing for the stimulus. By the way, I don't care about the stimulus. I'm just saying I don't this is more or less about the five thousand dollars. Let's just this is like almost less than a stimulus. Let's just say this is a fake scenario because you and I don't know enough information at all that comment on a stimulus.
Speaker 3: The only thing I was talking about is this. I feel like it's just you might as well just agree. Give me a hamburger or something.
Speaker 1: Give the music's music quit, bro, Absolutely not. I will not support you.
Speaker 3: I just it's just what I thought about.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's not necessary. I want to be life changing.
Speaker 3: If you're giving a stimulus, give me a million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, let's just give a bunch of hillbillies like yourself the stimulus of that much money. So many go cards immediately. Okay, that's exactly why people like you don't need it, so embarrassing. Hold on, I gotta really quick pause this. Andy and Andy and outdoor ed teacher taking some students on a field trip. They really want to hear Pink Pony Club? Could you hook us up? I was just trying to say that, Andy, this is for you. I'm so sorry. If he's heard me call Cole to b word with your students, I feel guilty about it.
Speaker 3: Also, children, this is if you need to follow me for more financial tips, if you need somebody.
Speaker 1: Out there, if your dream is to be a radio DJ who rides his bike to work and complain everything.
Speaker 9: This is it?
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w W with Fallon and Cold. You're never more than thirty minutes away. Give me your chance to win Kindrick Lamar and Sizza tickets. So we will have another keyword coming up at about ten after. But I want you to think about something. We're gonna come back and go over this. What does your dream day alone look like? Don't say a single thing. I want you. You should have already thinking about this.
Speaker 3: Cult it looks disc I feel shamed, a shamed of what it looks.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back. We're going to break down hours and I want to hear from a few of you. What would your dream day alone look like? Five minutes one oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. It's if you have kids, it's so so rare. You know, maybe maybe it never happens to be alone in your house and it feels weird when there's nobody. You're like, wait a minute, whoa whoa you? So you should be doing something or like I don't know, I don't know how dads are, but like as a mom, it's hard for me to even relaxing them. Gods, I should probably launder, should probably do this. That's hard for me to relax. You're about it, But I thought if the family was actually gone out of the house, and by the way, the dogs too, because with that gross little muddy action out in the yard right now, franks out there rolling around like a pig the hog heaven.
Speaker 3: Doesn't stop fires me up either, And.
Speaker 1: Don't have to take them out and feed them and clean up their messes periods. So you're completely you have the whole day to yourself with no responsibility. Am I in my house? This is a day It doesn't matter, It doesn't matter. It is your your perfect day alone. What does it look like? You can call six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w b Okay, I'm waking up. Food has already been delivered in my house, kind of like a hotel. You're delivering I mean to cook on my day alone. Do you think I'm gonna cook? It's literally I open my door and there's a tray with everything, all my favorites. Then my driver picks me up and takes me to my massage. When I'm done with my massage, my second food delivery arrives then I get a pedicure as I eat that. Yeah, I'm listening to an audio book. I get in my car and there's cake in there because it's car cake, and so I'm having like a little sheet cake is set up perfectly in the passenger area. I'm eating it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the C and C does that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I get home. It's a perfect rain starts to fall like the like the kid where you like open like some doors and windows and I'm out of nowhere. I have a four seasons porch. I don't have that currently, but in this my dream day, I have a four seasons porch. I'm laying on the couch. I'm taking the best rain nap of my life. So it's not too spooky, right, I'm binging some TV. When I wake up, someone comes over who just gently plays with my hair. It's someone I don't know, but I'm not creeped out by them, because like, I love my hair played with.
Speaker 3: So is this?
Speaker 1: And then I eat more food?
Speaker 3: Is this? So this is a realistic thing that you would do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I go to bed. Aside from I probably wouldn't hire a driver or have a stranger play with my hair. Those are the only two exceptions, everything else real life.
Speaker 3: I have two scenarios that are just completely different.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: One, I would line it up so a three pound box of Pezz would show up in my house as soon as my family is gone. Why because I would eat the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: I would sit there and I would have just a mountain the Pez candies.
Speaker 1: Don't look at me. That's such all the candies. You're disgusting.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming the candies. I'm watching endless TV. I'm like a kid with a tablet. Dude. My eyes are glues to this TV for like eight hours. Yeah, and then I look at the it's ten o'clock. I feel disgusted with him as I just ate three pounds of Pez, maybe drink two bottles of wine.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: What's what's the inside of my body look like right now? Colorful?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So many?
Speaker 3: Oh not even it's all mixed together.
Speaker 1: It looks like when someone vomits after a long night.
Speaker 3: I think I go to bed and I wake up regret immediately.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Second scenario, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I kind of like scenario one for you.
Speaker 3: I get in the car and I just drive. I drive literally maybe seven hours away. Yeah, and I just take it all in. Maybe I'm at a quick trip or something. I don't I stopped.
Speaker 1: Roller dog, I got you.
Speaker 3: Maybe I had a waterfall and then I drive all the way back boom road trip. That's it and that's.
Speaker 1: What I would do. What would your dream day look like? You can call a six, five, one, nine, eight nine ktewb. We got each year keyword though your chance to win your kinderklemarn Sissa tickets. You're gonna be texting this one in squabble. Now this one a little harder? Are you saying scrabble? No squabble s q U A B B l E. Text that into five three nine two one or katiewb one. What does your perfect day look like? No kids, no partner, no animals. Let us know, kid, it's one on one point three KATIEWV with fallon and could imagine you actually get a day to yourself, no animals, no job, no kids, no partner, nothing. You actually you just and you know what, maybe someone's listening to that's my every day and I'm like shop founts.
Speaker 3: You know what's weird? When you go back to that, you start feeling senses you don't even know you had like souff, you can actually smell stuff and it's like, oh dude, you could see you feel the sun on you.
Speaker 1: So what are you talking about? You just have time to notice, no notice things. Yeah, I'm my body is that, you know how, like a cat when they are in their hairs up. I feel like my body is in a perma situation, like I'm constantly stressed and just.
Speaker 3: Like on Guard, your tail is pooped.
Speaker 1: I'm pooved for sure. Here are some texts we got people describing their perfect days. My perfect day looks like yours, Stalin just a little less food that Jamie, It's crazy, they said. And there would be a fire roasting while napping during the rainstorm, and definitely some wine.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: This text says picture here we go. I'm a mom with two young boys, so I haven't slept in six years. She says. I would sleep until eleven am, take a shower, hit an ATM, go to Mystic, get the egg rolls, play a few slots when a mega jackpot come home.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: This text says, my best amazing day I get five times a year, all in a row. When I go deer hunting. Oh yeah, it's forty five degrees, you're in your hunting clothes, no sweating, not cold, cell phone on the safety rail, watching TV, or listening to you guys, just in nature. It's so quiet and peaceful. It's amazing. This text says, perfect day, reading a book, eating cheetos, taking a nap in that order that sounds like cold minus the book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I literally just texted that. Hey I read, I just got that.
Speaker 1: I have a note. This text says, if you had a perfect day dream day alone would be a house that's already clean, seventy degrees with a breeze, windows open, on the couch, watching movies, ice cold water in mayetti and a nap. God that turned me on. That was a good one. And then somebody, Nah, that's not This person said, just my perfect day is food eating the world is my perfect day. From another person, somebody.
Speaker 3: Said, sometimes it's so quiet when I'm alone it makes them doop to poop.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. That's the thing. I think you got to go to a doctor, my friend. Normal. Or it's a pop culture minute with Fellon and cult On one on one three d W b wor I'm diving deep into some weird boy meets World drama. Who knew this was going to happen, So I'm gonna set the scene. A few of the cast members from Boy Meets World. They have a podcast. I actually think it's one of the iHeart podcasts, and it's called pod meets World. So it has Danielle Fischel right or Strong and then the guy that played Eric, the older brother. Those three are they'll post it. Do you remember did you ever watch Boyman's World? No? Okay, so if you are like a millennial like me, you probably remember. At one point they go to college, the boys get a redheaded roommate, Rachel. Now she's like, I think an adult film star or something, okay, And on this podcast, Danielle has always said, who played Topanga? That Rachel or that girl? Her real name is Maitland Ward she hates her and she doesn't know why. So they have on the podcast and it got crazy. So the girl, the guest, Maitland, she's talking about getting into adult entertainment and Danielle just goes out of nowhere. Do you hate us? And then it starts getting out of control and Maitland's like no, and I actually have receipts that you're the one that hates me, pulled the old Facebook messages she sent her in like twenty thirteen that Danielle like never even responded to or looked at.
Speaker 3: Okay, the tension.
Speaker 1: Builds up, and which one is the panga Danielle? Okay, I got to and the drama is building up there fighting, they're going back and forth, and then things finally like calm down since they got everything out there. But now I've never listened to a single episode, and I almost want to, and I don't even care, just I want to hear.
Speaker 3: The audi was right and who was in the wrong, like based.
Speaker 1: Off a troll, a little bit of truth to both sides.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Danielle is jealous of that that OnlyFans money?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I think she probably she'd probably be a little judgment till honestly, Okay, that's what I don't think she's doing OnlyFans. I think she's in full on an adult entertainment. Oh yeah, Oh what's her name? Wait? What did you say? What do you say? Her name was Calm Down cult an break from the keyboard different meaning for a keyboard warrior over there, geez, Okay, moving on to some other stuff. Sure, Timo day Shallabay won his first big award last night. He got it for his role he played as almost said Bob saggat Bob Dylan in a complete Unknown.
Speaker 3: Which is weird because it feels like it fell off kind of and there was there was buzz and then there was no buzz. So I was like, I don't even know if he's gonna be recognized for it.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's been a slow burn or something maybe, But he did win, and he'd be out some pretty stiff competition. And he also is the youngest to ever win in the category at twenty nine years old. He said, I know the classiest thing would be to downplay the effort that went into this role and how much it means to me. But the truth is, it was five and a half years of my life and I poured everything I had into playing this incomparable artist, mister Bob Dylan, a true American heroic, and I mean I get that. A lot of people knowics he was there with his mom last night. They're like, wait, where's Kylie Jenner because she's been doing all the awards rounds with him, But she had really really heartbreaking thing happened in her life. Her hairstylists passed away. His name's cases. I think he was only thirty four years old. Don't know what happened, but obviously it's very shocking. She's really good friends with her glam team. They travel everywhere together. The whole family is posted a tributes. Kylie's going to pay for all the funeral expenses some guests, and that's probably why she wasn't there. Going back to timoth Haay real quick, they usually say people that won at the sag are more likely to also win the Oscar, so he could win that. And by the way, there were rumors that the Oscars were going to have this really cool opening number with Ariana Grande and Cynthia Arrivo for Wicked, but they wouldn't confirm it while they just posted a confirmation. I want to see that. You know how good that's going to be, because I mean, since the movie we haven't really seen them perform live together.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be so good.
Speaker 1: It's going to be very very good. That's your pop culture minute, brought to you by Ovo. Lasig and Linz will have your keyword for Sissa and Kendrick tickets in ten minutes. It's about time for Histo. True went fallon and cold listen? Who knew? I mean I should have known. People have always been petty, but Mozart was petty a f I mean's he.
Speaker 3: Is a little sensey. I mean he's made so much, but you don't make that much music not being emotional.
Speaker 1: That's true. A lot of people say music, the best music comes from two places where heartbreak or like that beginning, lust craving. Okay, so those are two biggest inspirations for music. True, true, not the case here for Mozart. Mozarts came from straight petty hate.
Speaker 3: What was wrong with m daddy? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Missle Dizzle? This is why you and I should not give history lessons, but here we are because it is histle Really tell me about this Daddy mos Art? Middle Dizzle disliked to performer named Adriana del Bennet. Okay, she's a long name. That's first of all, probably woun annoyed him, like just summarize your name, go by addie. Yeah, so, knowing her tendency to drop her chin on low notes and throw back her head on high notes, Mozart wrote a song with constant leaps from low to high in order to make her head bob like a chicken on stage. Just he wrote this is the song.
Speaker 7: By the way, It was all for jokes.
Speaker 1: It was all something he could be like, Oh look at this, don't be bobbing like a chicken. Oh, she looks so stupid. And he and his friends, oh, because that's how they laughed back then. They have like yeah, yeah, wait.
Speaker 3: Why it's just crazy that He's like, dude, I've done enough in the in this game, I got to make a song just a roast this woman.
Speaker 1: Basically the original I'm So Smart is the original beef Like Kendrick and Drake. This was his not like us to her. Just he he tore her apart.
Speaker 3: And he just pulled up with one of those white wigs and high heels that was like his flare jeans.
Speaker 1: He did, he did, Yes, he did. That's that. That's your that's your history. Let's hope you enjoyed it. I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it, but I want to know what happened afterwards, because they definitely hooked up, right.
Speaker 1: Wait, did Mozart? No, Mozart, I don't know what his preference was no, he was in woman.
Speaker 3: I don't know most art.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're going to figure it out by saying his name a few more times. That is history and me. We're gonna come back right after Birds of a Feather with your keyword speaking of kinder Lamar to get you in to see Scissa and kinder Lamar. One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt. You're never more than thirty minutes away from your shot at winning kinder Lamar and Sissa tickets. This is a texting contest. People keep calling totally get it because these are so hot, these tickets are insane after that halftime performance, like it's I get it, everyone's.
Speaker 8: Like I.
Speaker 3: Else. You want to be like one of the tens of thousands if you'll be in.
Speaker 1: Like a min Drake or I Hey Drake or Heidrake or yeah you know any of that. Okay, well here's your keyword. You just text this in Luthor l U t h E R Luthor texted to five three nine two one Katie w B one and you're entered to win. One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cold.
Speaker 9: Guess what time it is okay, we do you know the fact that we have I literally said we should get new animal sounds an.
Speaker 1: Entire year ago, and we've never gotten an additional sound. Baby, Okay, we want to hear from you. If you have an animal encounter, you can call six five one nine eight nine katiewb. Here are some messages were received.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: We were in a car waiting for a ferry on a pier. All the windows were rolled down. There were a bunch of ducks in the water, and I was throwing grapes into the water for them grapes. All of a sudden, one duck locked eyes with me. No joke. I think he stared deeper into my soul than anyone ever has. Flew up out of the water and tried to come into the car through the window. He tried landing on the windowsill. I literally got so wet. He was so close to me. I screamed, and I swung my legs up and around to stop it from coming in. Yes, and he flew away. Everyone else in the car was in tears, laughing, but I was traumatized.
Speaker 3: When you have a bird trying to enter your car. That happened to me one time. I was just sitting chilling in a minivan with the door wide open, eating a turkey sandwich, that's why.
Speaker 1: And a seagull just came in. Due seagulls have they would never learn about personal space. They just swooped down. It literally out of my hands.
Speaker 3: And I get it because this I have the turkey sandwich with Doritos on top, crunched it in there like a little How you do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Got?
Speaker 3: I chucked it out. I had to get it out of the van somehow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wait, you through the bird, Sammy. Unfortunately, my God rest in peace. Another message. We got one camping trip. Overnight, a raccoon opened our cooler and stole a bag of Rolos. You could hear her little fingers opening each Prolo wrapper. You know you couldn't. The next morning we hiked to the woods and found the bag next to a fallen tree, with the wrappers tossed everywhere. It was so funny. We assumed she had a bad.
Speaker 7: Break up earlier that day and needed chocolate.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Why are people who listen to our shows so funny? They're funnier than us. Done. We're gonna get it fired. If you have an animal encounter. Give us a call six' five one nine eight Nine katie W.
Speaker 3: B Animal ENCOUNTERS i ONE a one point THREE katiewb With fallon And.
Speaker 1: COLTS i don't want to like distract from anyone who is, calling BUT i do want you to know that our top stories typically revolve around bats these, days AND i encourage. IT i love a bat, STORY i love a goose. Story we it doesn't have to be an exotic tiger. SITUATION i want to be, CLEAR i would love an exotic tiger, situation but it really can be. Anything what is your animal? Encounter, well this is kind of like.
Speaker 5: CAR i think WHEN i was, Younger, OKAY i snuck out to go to my boyfriend's house AND i was trying to sneak back.
Speaker 4: In it's like the third Time i've done it because.
Speaker 2: My room was the.
Speaker 5: Porch, Okay so that TIME.
Speaker 4: I got to my house AND i was eating an.
Speaker 1: APPLE i was walking.
Speaker 4: Down all of a SUDDEN i heard a.
Speaker 5: NOISE i looked.
Speaker 4: Up there was a deer right, there just staring correctly at, me AND i thought it wanted my, apple SO i threw it at it must sit out because they started chasing me and ended up getting to my mom just heard me screaming outside the, house running towards the.
Speaker 1: House, oh that deer is a. Nark it totally ratted you out to your. Parents, yes fun of me all the.
Speaker 5: Time, Now i'm, like.
Speaker 1: Shut, up fight or.
Speaker 3: Flight you just instantly were, like DO i gotta knock this deer out with an? Apple just like would chuck?
Speaker 4: It, WELL i kept moving and it was eyeing it something through.
Speaker 3: It what a weird you had a you had a sneaking out. Snack an apple is one of the crunchiest. Things you're gonna blow your.
Speaker 1: Cover.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah my siblings like fun of me to this.
Speaker 6: Day they're, like don't be like who.
Speaker 3: That's.
Speaker 1: Funny, well, hey thank you for. Calling appreciate.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Bye baby's LIKE i want to Barger, hello what's your animal encounter? Story?
Speaker 5: Hi this Is.
Speaker 8: Lucas i'm a ten year Old. AMY i wanted to. Share but one of my animal encounters WAS i was employed at one time AND i was going down next to a lake and there was like a very like small baby alligator swimming right, there AND i got really scared one, time AND i ran back, home as you.
Speaker 1: Should gators are fast and they are hungry. Often that's a very smart.
Speaker 3: Movie away from The, gator don't wrestle it and we trying to ride, it and don't connect the parachute to it and away in.
Speaker 1: ParaSail don't do. That, lucas thank you so much for. Colling we appreciate you have a good.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 1: Goodbyeye, hi what's your animal encounter? Story?
Speaker 8: Hi so my boyfriend at the time worked at a.
Speaker 5: BAR i had stopped there to grab lunch BEFORE i had go to, work and WHEN i, left a friend of mine ran out AND i thought she was waving to. Me but AS i got halfway to, WORK i had to stop over on the highway since there was a squirrel that climbed in through the top of my round roof and was legit running back and forth in my back, seat.
Speaker 6: Knocking his head on the.
Speaker 5: Window and HERE i found out he had spilled a bag of Caramel eminem's and put little bikees in all of, them in all of my door. Handles, yes your.
Speaker 3: Friend must have been like dying Laughy oh my.
Speaker 6: GOD i had to call work AND i was, like this is gonna sound Like i'm, lying But i'm literally pulled over on the side of the road with all my doors open BECAUSE i can't get the.
Speaker 1: Squirrel and your friend is both awful and. Awesome. Hello then there's a waving at you like sucks to. Suck see she never even, called SO i had no. Idea that's. Awesome, well thank you for. Sharing i'm glad you survived the squirrel. Attack. Hello what's your animal encounter? Story, well mine's, about of, course about what bath O'T i can't.
Speaker 5: Get him away from. Me it's nine years. Ago at our honeymoon there was baths all over our, cabin like, scratching and then we moved into a. House there was a bat in the basement AND i told my husband and he, said are you sure it's not a? Bird AND i, SAID i don't care if it's a, bird it's flying in our.
Speaker 1: House, YES.
Speaker 5: I called the exterminator and he, said are you sure it's not a? BIRD i, SAID i don't care if it's a.
Speaker 3: Bird, wait, wait hold, on, Wait so your, husband just like you figured, out called the.
Speaker 1: Exterminator well he works a.
Speaker 3: Lot, okay all, right bear.
Speaker 5: Bear so THEN i was scared to go downstairs by, myself, obviously because there's a bet down. There so my husband didn't believe, me so THEN i took him down one time and we saw the bat and he pushed me out of the way to get. Upstairs all, right last year we finally caught that. Bat and then last year Around august Or, SEPTEMBER i was sitting in the living room AND i saw something on the curtain in our living room and it was a bat hanging. Up they don't how many do?
Speaker 1: You, no she needs to accept your. Destiny you are the future. Batwoman you need to accept your. Destiny, OKAY i.
Speaker 5: Know well it's terrifying, though, well.
Speaker 3: Yeah do you have several?
Speaker 1: Bats is not?
Speaker 3: NORMAL i almost feel like your husband is the one bringing them.
Speaker 1: In one oh one point three k d W. B, wow we made. It it's five. O'clock give, yourself you know, What give yourself a little shoulder. Rub did this good for? You we're gonna come. Back we do have your, keyword your chance to, Win kendricklamarin, says the tickets because you're never more than thirty minutes away from that ON. Katiewb but we're also gonna do the ONE k word play when we come. Back your chance to win one thousand. Pennies you can call right now to play six five one, nine eight Nine katie W. B it's one o one point Three katie W b With thou And cult with asy on the. Phone are you ready to play the ONE k word? Play?
Speaker 5: YES i.
Speaker 1: Am, okay here we go your chance to won one thousand. Pennies you get to choose if you want to partner with me Or cult. Today it's kind of like who you think you would match words?
Speaker 3: With?
Speaker 1: Best?
Speaker 4: Uh girl? Power so Obviously?
Speaker 1: Fallen? Yeah what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? Snap?
Speaker 3: Fallin go on get everybody loves. You, okay here's the Thing i'm really rooting.
Speaker 4: For.
Speaker 1: You do not mess this.
Speaker 3: Up, okay, okay. Okay so your first word is pink. Wednesday next word, Time well you said box.
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Clock, okay, clock that makes more, sense all, right next word coffee.
Speaker 1: Framer and the last word is. COLLEGE i want to say.
Speaker 3: Degree, Alrighty fallin finally got The oxen free.
Speaker 1: Welcome she did.
Speaker 3: GREAT i THINK i think you're gonna there's a chance then you're gonna line. Up, okay let's do. This what are you gonna say for? College? College?
Speaker 1: Degree are you? SURE i maybe? Not Maybe i'll second. Guess, oh do these.
Speaker 3: Games, okay next word. COFFEE i don't.
Speaker 1: Know there's so many ways to go with. That coffee, no because BUT i want to, say like coffee. Shop but Then i'm, LIKE i don't think that's gonna be, Right So i'm gonna say. Cream i'll accept it.
Speaker 3: Creamer, okay, okay say coffee and.
Speaker 1: Cream time time, Clock.
Speaker 5: Oh my, god.
Speaker 1: Oh, god, okay here we go, easy we need want. MORE i have ruined it in the, past this close to a finish.
Speaker 5: Line so this one might be a little out of the.
Speaker 1: Box oh, god, okay, pink pink at the COLOR i get it or the SINGER i guess. Pink. WELL i don't want to be weird and go like just like, WELL i was gonna say, girl BUT i also don't want to like you know.
Speaker 3: When you WHEN i say, pink what do you think of the?
Speaker 1: Artist like? MUSIC i can't. SAY i want to give. YOU i give you the color the collar. Pink and you're gonna say music the way you said. IT i thought you said like the. Artist, well, okay, well at some point color that.
Speaker 6: Way?
Speaker 1: Color, well he did lead you that, way thank.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 1: COLOR i don't, KNOW i don't. Know it's a pink in.
Speaker 3: COLOR i don't know you want to tell her what you?
Speaker 4: SAID i Said wednesday because On wednesdays where we're.
Speaker 1: Pink, okay that's. Hilarious the brain was nowhere near that you.
Speaker 4: Today so we're so, Okay.
Speaker 1: Kinder clamar And sissa are coming to The Twin cities and you're never more than thirty minutes away from winning tickets to see. Them We're follon and colts on one on one point three. Katiewb here's your keyword text in the Word saturn to five three nine two one katiewb One saturn like the, planet and you were entered to. Win good, luck.
Speaker 3: Folks you know when you're like looking at your hometown friends and you like come across and you're, like, OH i haven't heard from this dude and, forever what's going? On, yeah so you click into, it you see what's what's that actually going?
Speaker 1: On, okay first of, ALL i know exactly what you're. Doing you're not even trying to actually see what's going. ON i wonder if he figured his life. Out is what you're. Doing you're digging deep for some. JUICE i know your.
Speaker 2: Game.
Speaker 1: Yeah so this.
Speaker 3: Dude had a mustache and a. Mullet i'm, like all, right, MEDIA i haven't seen you with fifteen. Years, click let's see what's. Happening absolute it's one of one point THREE kdwb with found and colts by the. Way and THEN i see a lot of people are posting really mean comments on his on all the stuff you've. Posts where's my? MIND i, Am oh, no what's going? On your business is a?
Speaker 1: Scam oh, no what was the business? About he's he's a.
Speaker 3: Roofer he fixes those.
Speaker 1: Roofs oh, no is he a Storm is he a storm? Roofer this is?
Speaker 3: Crazy SO i start googling his. Name see what pops.
Speaker 1: Up obviously deep.
Speaker 3: Research, okay it sounds, fake but this is what was.
Speaker 1: Happening.
Speaker 3: Peep in my old, hometown people their basement started flooding after a huge. Rainstorm that.
Speaker 1: Happens so what he would do in the middle of the night when it was.
Speaker 3: Raining he would go around to people's, houses get their, hose shoot water into their. Basement come around the next, day say, hey we had a huge. Storm you might want to check your basement see if you had any. Leaks it could be your roof causing the problem from the chimney going down and then they'd be, like oh, yeah, dude my it's. Weird it's like a giant wet. SPOT i do need a new. Roof that's, Crazy and then he would supply the new. Roof when it turns out he was just flooding the basement during the.
Speaker 1: Storms oh my. Gosh, NO i was gonna, say how in this era did he not get caught on a security? Camera, WELL i, live.
Speaker 3: AND i grew up in kind of a you, know not, hillbilly but hillbilly. ISH i don't believe in technology because, dude then then the government would, Exactly so that's. Crazy i'm in a good, hustle but like. Crazy how much money you made had to be a, lot had to be a.
Speaker 1: Lot not enough to cut them all at?
Speaker 3: Though, no, okay.
Speaker 1: All today's trending With felon and cold on bad. News Joeanne, fabrics they're closing all their. Stores they're going out of, business closing all eight hundred. Stores we have a ton of them here in The Twin. Cities and, yeah SO i don't, know a lot of people thought they were some we're going to be, spared but, no IT'S i don't, know.
Speaker 3: Dude That's. Amazon that's just it's so hard to like go out and.
Speaker 1: Shop, yeah it says Twenty minnesota stores are expected to. Close the timeline of the closures and related layoffs is unclear as Of. Monday that's such a. Bummer so many people will work, there and it's just it's nice to be able to go into stores like. That, YEAH i feel so.
Speaker 3: Bad i'm, like, dude we should just get like just. Can't but then everyone works At amazon, too so it's, like what do you.
Speaker 1: Do it's true if a lot of people are The Twin cities that definitely work For. Amazon, uh this is like something you check out if you want to go To. Vegas they have a New netflix, restaurant which is. Interesting it's Called Netflix, bits and.
Speaker 5: Then you have To.
Speaker 1: Vegas, No i'm busy the men you boast more than seventy dishes inspired By netflix show in movies Like Stranger, Things Squid, Game, Bridgerton, wednesday and. MORE i think it'd be fun one, Time Like i've been to a theme. Restaurant i'm like down for, it like, once but Then i'm. CHILL i don't need anymore after.
Speaker 3: THAT i, mean if you're going To vegas all the time for.
Speaker 1: That, Probably, yeah not. GOOD i do want to go for, that The Backstreet boys in the, sphere BUT i also don't BECAUSE i JUST i want to Like. Vegas EVERYONE i know Loves. Vegas it doesn't do it for. Me every. TIME i don't.
Speaker 3: DRINK i don't.
Speaker 1: Drink i'm a bed by. Seven oh my. God but the, food there's a lot of. Food it's not enough. Balance, Yeah AND i like the shows AND i like the. Spas it's just so.
Speaker 3: Hot they should make It vegas for, you where everything, peak the peak of everything happening is at like three. PM i think.
Speaker 1: That that's Like. Disney, Yeah i'll just go. There that is your. Trending this is the fallon and culture