Speaker 1: I do wish we were recording when you said maybe we just never record the show ever again.
Speaker 2: I would have made for a good sound bite.
Speaker 3: At least I am really funny. I am a very funny I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I don't know if you're funny.
Speaker 1: You're just kind of a cynical asshole, which in itself is funny. Not that your funny, it's your like way of saying things makes me laugh because you're really outlandish, Like maybe we just never record the show ever again. Okay, holding you hostage here, I don't make you do the show.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh my god, we had a minor setback. Let's just never talk ever again. Is that what are you.
Speaker 1: Gonna do, just like retire to Columbia and just like quite your job and we never hear from you again.
Speaker 2: Is that how you're gonna ride off into the sunset?
Speaker 3: I think when I do, I will say that when I do ride off into the sunset, I will not watch I'll never watch Nfell again. That'll be it for me, Columbia.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing you're gonna be able to watch that. In soccer, you're never gonna be able to watch college football ever again.
Speaker 3: Or college They don't have baseball in other countries.
Speaker 2: I mean, who cares about baseball? Me?
Speaker 3: I love baseball.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, yeah, I'm sure you can watch baseball. I'm sure you can probably watch NBA.
Speaker 3: No, thank you, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh the Kings.
Speaker 3: You know, the Kings are on a two game winning streak. They beat Houston as a fourteen point underdog on like Sunday, I think, and then they beat the Lakers as like a ten point underdog maybe last one. It's terrible. I'm no Kings. You know that they played the Knicks tonight, they play the New York Knicks in Sacramento, and again they're like, you.
Speaker 2: Didn't pay attention to the NBA yet.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm no Kings, dude. I told you that as I follow all their games. No Kings, you know I said this. I talked to my brother Peter yesterday. He called me and we were talking about the Nolan aeronauto got traded from the Cardinals to the Diamondbacks. And I was getting alerts to my phone that Nolan Aeronautal got traded. I think that shows you how boring the baseball off season's been. If that's supposed to be a news story.
Speaker 2: I don't even know who that is.
Speaker 3: Well, he was a very good player for your team, the Rockies team.
Speaker 2: I mean, I kind of I listen, technically, okay, here's what. There's a little convoluted stuff.
Speaker 1: But the bottom line and the reason why I brought it up during baseball season was because I happened to be a fan, right like I grew up a White Sox fan because all my cousins from Chicago, and then the Rockies were just easy because in the nineties they were, like, I think, an expansion team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were. They're probably like ninety three maybe.
Speaker 1: Married to the guy that made me a Broncos fan, even though she tries to be a Chiefs fan now, which is very hilarious. She's been very quiet this postseason. But I laughed about baseball because I'm like, oh, of course, like no one are I hate baseball. Look at the two teams that I grew up being a fan of their god of.
Speaker 3: The White Sox won the World Series and five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the Rockies won in like what two thousand and three or something.
Speaker 3: They got swept by the Red Sox and O seven okay that too, they did. They got they made it to the World Series, the Marvels.
Speaker 2: I was then I had a Paul Canerco jersey. There you go.
Speaker 3: The Marlins won the World Series O three. They beat the Yankees.
Speaker 2: The fact that you know that.
Speaker 3: Is how could anybody not know that? Honestly? How could anyone possibly not know that? Who won the World Series in two thousand and four?
Speaker 1: John Urty, I don't even know who won the Super Bowl in two thousand and four because that information is useless.
Speaker 2: It's more than twenty years old. You need to dump that.
Speaker 1: Shit out of your brain. There is more pressing things that you need to discuss in the year twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Red Sox won the World Series in two thousand and four. How could you possibly not know that? Umm, Patriots won the Super Bowl in two thousand and four. Okay, let's let's skip ahead. You want to talk about what last week? Last week's Do you want to talk about the college games or the ref games?
Speaker 2: We did talk about both.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I actually watched I actually did watch a lot of the Old Miss game. Because I was very fortunate I got invited to go to the Knights game. The Vegas Golden Knights played Columbus. I think and we were.
Speaker 2: In Yeah, I think it's very funny.
Speaker 1: You just went to a hockey game less than a week ago and couldn't remember who they played, But you know who won the World Series in two thousand and three, two.
Speaker 3: Thousand and four, Well and oh three, yeah, of course. Well good point actually, But anyways, they had the game on in a suite, so we watched. We were all watching. We didn't really watch the second period of the Hocke game because we were all watching the game, the Old Miss game. And what really struck me about it was Miami. You know, the book on them is that their lousy defense, or that they're very good defensively, a little questionable offensively. But if you look at the three times where they really needed to score, you know, they couldn't punt the ball back to Ohio State up seventeen to fourteen. They probably lose the game if they do that. And they went down the field and they scored a touchdown to put the game away against All Miss, they go down the field, they score a touchdown, their defense gives up a touchdown and a two point conversion back, and then they go back down the field and scored another touchdown. It's pretty impressive. It's pretty impressive. I wouldn't just totally dismiss the Miami offense because when they've needed to score, they have. They've got some great weapons, and Carson Beck has a lot of experience. I wouldn't totally write them off. I was impressed. I was very impressed that they were able to score. I know Ole Miss is pretty bad defensively, I get that, but I was definitely impressed that they were able to score twice like that. We were in for All Miss. We wanted Old Miss. And then the end Friday, I I think when I left work it was like thirty five to seven Indiana twenty eight to either. I never watched it. Once I got home it was over. But we everybody, everyone on Earth bet Indiana in the game, obviously, and they are all, did you blame them? No, No, I'll not say they like sometimes you have to just say, okay, everybody bet this team. And they were absolutely right. They were totally correct. And the one thing I noticed about Indiana against Alabama and from what I did see on Friday against Oregon, it seems like they could have won both games by a lot more if they needed to. It didn't really seem like they I don't want to say held back, but I think you know what I mean, right, Like, did they did they have to go? They didn't go balls to the wall for sixty minutes either time. It seems like they probably have another gear for Miami. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're going to see him on Monday night.
Speaker 1: I honestly I don't even know what to make of this now from Championship game.
Speaker 2: I came on here last week.
Speaker 1: I said, what do you think six and a half and he said no, no, no, no no, And now it's eight and a half and I don't know, are you guys going to go to nine nine and a half because of the what I.
Speaker 3: Said was what I said was I'm not going to dismiss our futures liability just because they're going to be a dog. We have a big liability in Miami.
Speaker 1: No, but when I talked about what we thought the number would be, and.
Speaker 3: You were right, obviously you were correct. But remember these lines can be inflated based on the semifinal. Like there's probably no better example that I can ever think of than ten years ago the Super Bowl Kelly's in Denver, the Broncos beat the Patriots Manning and Brady, and then the NFC Championship game later that day, Carolina just boat races Arizona. They destroyed them. And that Super Bowl line Carolina Denver opened way higher than it should have been, than it was.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous, than it would have been minus one and a half.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I know because Carolina went fifteen and one of the regular season that year. I mean they were, they were and Dene the day that was.
Speaker 1: The Super Bowl that Von Miller ruined Cam Newton's life, and yeah it was. And now he didn't have enough money to pay for all those kids. Haven't you heard about that? He's like really upset. That's right, No, that's what he said. He said, like, hey, now that I'm not playing anymore, like that money is just not it's not going as far.
Speaker 2: And it's like Bro.
Speaker 3: And Denver, remember too, Denver was a home underdog in that AFC championship. Kid, so Carolina, Carolina definitely was going to be favorite, but they weren't going to be like a six and a half point favorite. So I think we get a little bit of that in this game. Indiana. I'm trying to Indiana, Miami, Indiana beats Oregon so soundly that you can't open them five and a half or six against Miami. Everybody's gonna bet Indiana and our ticke account in Indiana. Here the Super bowlk this games five days away, but it's like over four to one on Indiana. Yeah, I don't know. I mean, I think, I think the public they've got four NFL games this weekend to parlay their brains out to Indiana money line, to tease to Indiana, keep Indiana, get them under that time.
Speaker 2: I'm doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: But you mentioned your guys' future liability on Miami, So I guess my question is how much do you guys actually want that?
Speaker 2: How much do you want those Indiana money line tickets?
Speaker 1: So talking about it have a less of an.
Speaker 2: Issue if Miami were to win, I guess you would say.
Speaker 3: We talked about this on Saturday. It's a great question. Of course, we had to meet about that, talk about how are we gonna what are we gonna do? When we met on Saturday, there were actually ten NFL games on the schedule prior to the National Championship Game, the six wildcard games and the four divisional playoff games, and we knew that people were going to be parlaying all the favorites for ten playoff games with Indiana money line. So our decision on Saturday was just book Indiana normally have a market number. Let's get through the weekend. Let's get through next weekend, which is now this weekend, the divisional weekend, and then on Monday, see how much parlay liability we have. Don't force Indiana money line bets eight, nine, ten days before the game, because you know you're gonna have that parlay liability already. So we weren't trying.
Speaker 1: Well, wouldn't you say that last weekend with all the dogs not named the Chargers winning out right, that definitely well, I guess I should say Houston also won, but I mean Rams money line cash. But if they had laid ten with the Rams, or you know, they laid Jacksonville money line and so forth, a lot of that already kind of got knocked out. Do you guys take that into account.
Speaker 3: Or Eagles was the big one, Eagles, the big one lost. Philadelphia was a big one lost. Yeah, but no, but you're right, that's that's my whole point is, we don't want to start forcing Indiana money line bets at a price that's not good for us, it's favorable to the customer. Until we see just how much of that parlay liability we have, there's gonna be a lot of people parlaying Seattle on. I think that's the late game Saturday. The two AFC games are both pretty close to pick'emish. I mean, New England's like a three point favorite, and then the Rams I think will be pretty popular. But we don't want to We're not trying to do anything too crazy until we get through this weekend. We'll see where we stand on Monday morning, and then we'll figure out what we're gonna do with the Miami liability. I mean, the one thing that does work in our favor is Indiana is a minus three fifty favorite right now, so that gives you a lot more of a chance to maneuver yourself. If we had this liability on Miami and they were favored on Monday, then we'd really be up sh It's creek, right. There'd be almost nothing we can do. But because Miami is such a big underdog we have we have some room to move.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just say that it's pretty close to fifty to fifty right on headed into Sunday. Right, you're like, all right, we don't need to change the money, Like, do you guys start moving You mentioned Seattle. I tease Seattle with Indiana. Oops, not supposed to do that. I tease the Broncos with Indiana. I have the Bills and the Bears.
Speaker 2: From last week and teas with them because I wanted to be on Indiana. But I didn't even want to.
Speaker 1: Lay six and a half with this team, so one and a half was a lot more palatable. Some of them are minus two even because it was for this weekend. But my question is, are you guys going to move off that eight and a half so that people maybe are less inclined or you guys don't really care.
Speaker 3: Boy, I don't know that i'd ever not want to write college football teasers Like I just can't imagine. I mean, I know what you're saying, and it makes sense, and it definitely is part of.
Speaker 1: The pretending it's plus ev but because it is a standalone game, wanting to have some action and two of the legs have already come through, we'll see what I mean.
Speaker 3: But I I don't know that I mind taking some Indiana teaser action when I don't think college football teasers a smart best, and I know we're gonna need them anyway because of our future's position.
Speaker 1: I have full on plans if it hits probably ten to come back on Miami.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I've had people text me that they think Miami is gonna win, including one gentleman who.
Speaker 1: Well, don't you dare say, Chris Filika, Because I.
Speaker 3: Think gentleman, I said, gentleman, don't you dare.
Speaker 1: Say it's gonna be video. I thought about texting myself and like, Chris, Chris.
Speaker 3: Can you can you do that with obviously bears? My boy? Can you be like when they when they put that video out? And my okay to just text and be like, dude, you're a fucking homer, You're a goddamn.
Speaker 1: But I was like, don't, Kelly, don't do it because here's here's the problem. If that was me and K State and I said, oh my god, I can't believe ky State is an eight and al point this and is so crazy.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: No matter how much credibility I have being a k SAT fan, people would obliterate me for it.
Speaker 2: People know he's a Miami fan.
Speaker 3: But your fans are always looking to criticize you. I mean, I don't know. I don't know. Is Bears following always giving him shit about.
Speaker 2: Probably I should have probably read the comment section. I didn't. Yeah, but my first inclination was like.
Speaker 1: Damn it, Felka, come on, like I want to take you seriously. He was right about the Alabama game, right about the Old Miss game. But uh, yeah, I don't know. I thought it was really funny though, because I was immediately was like, don't taxt him, don't text him.
Speaker 3: You should have texted him. Probably would have enjoyed hearing from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, Kelly, I only talk to you maybe once or twice a year, But thanks for calling me an insufferable homer.
Speaker 3: Well, you're you threw the word insufferable in there.
Speaker 1: Because because anytime that you try to make a case for your own team, it just it just comes off that way.
Speaker 3: Right, I think you're I think think if somebody is trying to tell me why I should bet a team that I know is their favorite team, I'm gonna initially be skeptical. I'm gonna go into.
Speaker 1: It being like, no, well, there was three times I bet k football this year and they were It was at Baylor, at KU and at Utah, And those are the three times I bet that team and said, here's why KSE is gonna win this game. And they only want it at KU, they should have wanted Baylor, and they had multip opportunities to win as a seventeen and a half point.
Speaker 2: Underdog at Utah.
Speaker 1: That the more you're correct, the more credibility I think you kind of get if you know your team, but you also have to be able to bet against your team.
Speaker 3: Can I I don't believe that you only bet them three times. I'll be honest. No, out of two how many games at Bay twelve thirteen games you bet them three times?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I need my guys. You know, one of our producers, Louis Deofrio, he doesn't have enough to do. He's underworked. He's kind of scrambling looking for something to do. So what I need him to do is I need to go back. I need him to clip every single show we did during the college football regular season and find out how many times Kelly bet on Kansas State And what's more, I need him to do that and get it to me by the end of today because I don't really think he's got a lot on his plate, So can we do that?
Speaker 2: We bring him on camera just to see what he popped on earlier. I was like, whoa you were? You were mad that I made fun of him for looking like a grizzly bear.
Speaker 3: I don't think he does. He's got a he's got a beard. I think he's he's.
Speaker 2: Got a very very scruffy beard.
Speaker 3: And I think he's a beautiful man. I'm just telling you what I think. Uh, the wild Card games, we did very well on Sunday, especially Sunday was kind of Sunday was weird. Sat Saturday. We were gonna win like this huge amount on the on Green Bay and I guess that they just totally gave the game away. Is that what happened?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what they did the last time they were at Soldier Field, so why not do it twice just for funzies. I saw Afterman's missed that field goal, I was like, oh my god, they're gonna lose this football game.
Speaker 3: I left, I left work. The last player of the game I saw was it was fourteen to three. Green Bay Chicago had the ball. I want to say, like around their own forty maybe, and they had a fourth down and they went for it and they didn't get it. And I remember thinking myself, great, you know we're gonna win all this money and then we lost.
Speaker 1: Well, I remember thinking around halftime, Wow, I am I an idiot for teasing the Bears.
Speaker 2: They're gonna get blown out like they should have the first time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And uh, one of my Wagertark producers, Dan and you know Tom, they were in the chat and Tom's like, oh, I have Bears money line, and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Tommy Viola, Tommy Viola, Yeah, he had Bear's money line. But it's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had Bear's money line. And I was like laughing. I'm like, of course you do.
Speaker 1: And Dan goes, Kelly, don't overthink it. Just bet Bears second half?
Speaker 2: Who's doing that all season long?
Speaker 3: Is that the kid that I did the show with that time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh I like that guy. And he said bet Bears second half.
Speaker 2: He's like, where have you been all season long? Just bet Bear second half?
Speaker 3: That guy's Saturday not be well. I wish I had Bet Bears anything, but that was that was bad for us. Look, look Sunday we did very well. Uh. The first game of that day. I think when when you and I recorded our show on Wednesday of last week, we hadn't seen all that sharp Jacksonville money, but it came in like crazy during the weekend and even on Sunday morning. I think I saw circle go to two and a half at the end there we got to two. And that's from a game where where.
Speaker 1: Jackson Jacksonville plus one and a half one plus one.
Speaker 3: No you did, I think you did, because I think it was like plus one plus one and a half. It got to two minus two minus two and a half in some books. I just think you got to understand that if a game moves from plus one and a half to minus two, even if the team loses on a touchdown on the last series of downs, that was the sharp side you guys. I'm sorry, Like I don't even but.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem.
Speaker 1: They hear the Sharps are betting the Rams, right, So I do my show with Crack on Mondays.
Speaker 2: Oh, they just bet the Rams. I do my show with you.
Speaker 1: I do my show with VR before you bet on it on Wednesdays, Oh, they bet the Rams. We come on to do Kelly and Murray Wednesday Night. Oh, they bet the Rams. So people hear that all week they bet the Rams. They bet the Rams. Yeah, and they expect this.
Speaker 2: Like Rams blowout and buy all and did the purposes.
Speaker 1: At first, it looked like, I think it was like fourteen to nothing right out of the gate, and it looked like the Rams were going to blow them out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know what, To be honest with you, I don't blame the people that are upset because they lost their money.
Speaker 1: I'd be annoyed to why were you I didn't understand the sharp being the Rams.
Speaker 3: And I don't. I don't blame anybody that bets every playoff game. You shouldn't do that, by the way, But I don't blame people for it because they're watching the game. I get it. I get it. The one they all.
Speaker 1: Jar I only bet the Panthers because Trent was on the Rams. Like, I was not planning on betting the Panthers.
Speaker 2: But I did have.
Speaker 1: Matthew Stafford under two hundred and sixty five and a half passing yards on splash. He was sitting at like two thirty and before that last series and Brett.
Speaker 2: Goes, oh, you're fucked.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, and I was like, I got forty five yards and he goes, yeah, and look how far they have to go to win this football game?
Speaker 2: And I was like shit, Like I also was absolutely right.
Speaker 3: Stafford rips man. I mean he was. He was ripping balls in there and his receivers were dropping him and then on the next play just rip another ball to another receiver. He looked really good. Yeah, I don't but I don't blame people for being upset. But I think there was some buyback on Carolina. Never saw the buy back on Chicago.
Speaker 1: Never saw them go back to the buy back thing. Because VR and I talked about this this morning.
Speaker 3: Let me give you the perfect example of the buyback. I'm sorry to interrupt you, but the the perfect example was the afternoon game Sunday. Philadelphia goes three and a half, four, five, six. Then on Sunday It's becomes official that Lane Johnson is not going to play for Philadelphia, that Trent Williams is going to play for San Francisco. So you're talking about two offensive tackles that are both gonna have their own bust in Canton one day. One of them is not playing, the other one is. And then yes, there was money that came.
Speaker 1: On differently, dumbying it up. You don't think the Sharps dummied up that game.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think that the injury news came back. But I look at I look at three games.
Speaker 2: I laid four and a half with the Eagles.
Speaker 1: I gave it out on bet on it, and then at seven and a half, I'm like, I have to bet the Niners. And I didn't find a seven and a half, so I bet seven minus one oh five because I was like, I don't like this injury news. I no longer like the Eagles at seven, and I have an okay position. Maybe the game lands five six or evan whatever. So that's the kind of like interesting stuff. How the market gets manipulated on purpose sometimes or.
Speaker 2: It is because of the news.
Speaker 3: Well I guess I don't know that for sure, but I think it was. The timing of the bets made me think it was injury related. But the money never came back on Chicago or Buffalo. I mean, these guys, they rode on green Bay, and green Bay could have easily won the game, and they rode on Jacksonville, and Jacksonville could have also easily won the game. You know, I think that was the game that was of all the Wildcard games, the one I watched the most. I probably watched every play of that game, and it's just it's so funny being in the risk room with the guys and it's like, okay, so Buffalo's got that fourth down and they carry Allen into the end zone basically, which I don't even think is legal, but whatever, and then they they challenge it and it's like, oh no, wait, he's down inside the one, which is actually good for Buffalo because Buffalo should want to run the clock. So we're all sitting back there like, okay, you're Buffalo. Jacksonville's got no timeouts. All you've got to do is just take one knee, run the clock down to like twenty five seconds, call timeout, and then you have three Josh Allen quarterback sneaks from the one yard line and you win the game. Nope, we'll just go ahead and score on the first play of the game. Idiot, your first play, first down. Idiots. And then they idiots and then they give Jacksonville like a minute.
Speaker 1: And Jacksonville game, Well, it would have tied it.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry times, you know, but you're.
Speaker 3: Right though, we're all we're all laughing back there, like, here's the only way the Buffalo doesn't win the game. They're not gonna stop Josh Allen four times or three times in the one yard line. The guy's a freaking tank. So the only way you can lose is you score too quickly. They score on the front the first the first play.
Speaker 2: They give Jacksonville ticket holder, I was like, okay, good, we got camps.
Speaker 1: I mean, the worst thing that could have happened for the Jags is exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: Trevor Lawrence throws an interception.
Speaker 3: Although that was a pretty good defensive play, I thought.
Speaker 2: Didn't say it wasn't it just I was like, all right, we're going to overtime.
Speaker 1: Like that's how my brain had already like, all right, we got enough time to get within field goal range, We're going to overtime.
Speaker 3: I was incredibly impressed. Well, al Alan obviously was amazing. I was incredibly impressed with all these guys hurt. Then they lose George Kittle in the first half. He's out for the year. They're on the road against an Eagles team that is very good defensively, and they win the game on the road. All those guys hurt. I mean, I don't know how you can say enough good things about Kyle Shanahan and Robert Salaw and Brock Purty. I don't know how you can say enough good things about those guys that that is such an impressive win.
Speaker 2: On the A seven and a half point underdogets Seattle.
Speaker 3: Well look how many guys land out Monday.
Speaker 2: Said it best.
Speaker 1: She's like, I never want to hear the Ravens talk about how injured they are again.
Speaker 3: You know, I haven't had the heart to say this to Ariel yet because she'll get mad at me. But you know, all these that's fine, But all these times where the Ravens lost these games in the playoffs, all this heartbreak. The only reason they won the one super Bowl they did win under Harbaugh. Under Harbaugh, I know, I understand they won one under Brian Billick, But the only one they won under Harbaugh was because that Denver safety misplays the ball to Jacoby Jones. You obviously remember that like a total fluke. I mean, if Denver plays even basic defense, they win that game, and the Ravens never end up in that Super Bowl in which they beat the forty nine ers, So let's not forget about that.
Speaker 1: Ariel Epstein, Well there's that, but I okay, well whatever, I think it's a good thing. I think sometimes they get new blood in there is a good thing. Not saying I mean, obviously, Harbrough is probably gonna be the new head coach of the Giants.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's even official yet as of filming.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm basically it's gonna be close, but he's going to probably do an okay job. It's still the New York Giants. There's still a lot of other hurdles there. But getting some new blood into the Ravens organization might be a good thing. We saw it with the Eagles getting rid of Andy Reid, who was a Super Bowl winning quarterback for the art quarterback, super Bowl winning coach for.
Speaker 3: Them, super Bowl losing coach.
Speaker 2: Did he lose? Did he lose?
Speaker 3: Okay, we lost to Pots.
Speaker 1: Okay, regardless, he took them to the Super Bowl and still lost his job. I just you know, I think the same thing with the Steelers. I like Mark Tomlin a lot, but it's time to move on. Can't just keep winning nine games, ten games. I'm not watching them on Monday night, I'm like, how the fuck did this team win ten games?
Speaker 3: That was another one where we had some really sharp accounts that played plus three and a half and plus three even and never really saw sharp guys come back on Houston, at least not here. And it was I think it was even to six going to the fourth quarter, and then the wheels just came off. So again, I don't I don't blame people for being upset. You lose your money, you're gonna be upset. I get that. But that's what the people here bet. I don't know what. I don't know what. I don't know what else I can say. You know what, there's a lot of guys that I trust, a lot that I think are really sharp, that I talked to on Friday, and they, pretty much to a man, all told me how much they liked Oregon against Indiana, and uh, they were wrong, they were they were mistaken about that. But what can you do. That's why you gotta you got Seriously, you gotta be careful. You gotta bet money you can afford to lose. You shouldn't be melting down on social media after a game. If you bet more money than you can Afford. That's your fault. That's on you guys. Uh divisional playoff weekend. You want some picks or what we're saying. So the the first game is your game, Kelly, the Bills and the Broncos. You know, we had this game like pick them, and we actually took money initially on the Bills at pick them because I think it was only because the offshore books were more like minus one. So they're minus one, we're pick. That's how people bet. They see there's one point, Davis of the market bed, so they bet the Bills. But now you're already seeing that line come the other way towards the Denver side, and Denver is now a one and a half point favorite here. Buffalo doesn't have a lot of weapons to begin with on offense, and they lost two of their receivers in the game on Sundays. It's just gonna all fall on Josh Allen's shoulders again. He's gonna have to just do it all by himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the argument is, at least from everybody I talked to, is why are the Bills a road favorite here?
Speaker 3: Well? Or not anymore?
Speaker 2: No, not not now, but they were this morning.
Speaker 3: I mean they were.
Speaker 1: I teased the Broncos on I think late Sunday night when the lines came out with Indiana, and then this morning was pick them.
Speaker 2: Now they're minus one and a half.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at a couple other spots.
Speaker 3: I think it's mostly minus one. We're minus one and a half. We went to minus one and a half Wednesday morning on Denver. A lot of guys out for Buffalo's offense, receivers, Denver's off of bye week. I think Denver's got a big advantage at the head coaching position. I think they've They've got a big advantage on the defensive side of the ball. The only thing favoring Buffalo is bon Knicks is still a relatively inexperienced quarterback. Allen is as good as it gets, so can he do it all by himself?
Speaker 2: I think it's fair.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think, listen, if bo Knicks throws a couple of picks, they're gonna lose that football game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, I think that's.
Speaker 2: A fair assumption of the game.
Speaker 1: I gave it out on bet on It just because we have to talk about all the games, and I said.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm a Broncos. I've been screaming. The Broncos are a fraud all season long from a.
Speaker 1: Offense, from the offensive standpoint, because they don't beat teams by margin, but as an underdog or close to a pick um type game at home off a week of rest, I'd sure like to think Sean Payton has this team ready. You got the Bills going to Jacksonville, now to Denver. Josh Allen was just getting just like you said, they drug him into the end zone. Like the guy was just getting pummelted his offensive line. Whatever he gave them for Christmas, he needs to ask for it back because like those guys, those guys just let it. I watched that entire game because I was on the Jags, and I'm like, poor Josh Allen, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, can you guys? Can you guys?
Speaker 1: Even if they even if they go to the conference championship, Let's say they do beat Denver, Josh Allen is gonna be so banged up.
Speaker 2: By that game or the Super Bowl, Like, come on.
Speaker 3: Well, Buffalo's got Buffalo's got some good I like Cook the running back. They've got some good pieces. But it's a one man band. It's this guy. He's got to pretty much do it all himself. He runs, he throws, he's he's gonna be up against it on Saturday. And then and both of the underdogs on Saturday, Buffalo and San Francisco. They're both coming off of a short week. They both played on Sunday, they both played on the road on Sunday. Now they're traveling to a team that was off last week. I don't I actually think that's fair, by the way, because it's rewarding the one seeds. I don't really have a problem with it. I saw people saying the Rams and the Bears should have played on Saturday because they both won on Saturday, and I get that, But I also don't really see why it's a bad thing to give Seattle a competitive advantage when they earn the one seed. I don't really see that as being a bad thing. But that's the one game where there has been a lot of action already. We did go to seven a couple of reasons. We had a very sharp account, took San Francisco plus seven and a half last night. We also have I think I said this on the show last week, but I don't remember. We've got a significant conference futures liability on the forty nine ers, so we don't really want to see them win. There was no reason to stay at seven and a half.
Speaker 1: So I get that, but why not move it to seven and a half minus one fifteen minus one twenty and see if I.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not a the guys, the guys here.
Speaker 1: Seven is such a key number. Like I'm looking at one of my books and he's seven and a half. He's minus one oh five normally, but he's seven and a half minus one fifteen.
Speaker 3: This is gonna sound silly to people, but it's what I believe, and it's what a lot of the guys that work here believe, not all, but some. I don't like juice. I think it's confusing to the customer. I mean, I understand you got to do it when you're on on or off three, and we do do it.
Speaker 1: All and that's what I was I know on and off three, but I was thinking, such as secondary number, do.
Speaker 3: It on seven sometimes too. But I just I don't like juice. I don't like I'm not a big juice guy. And I'm not talking about O. J. Simpson, not a big O. J. Simpson guy either.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say I didn't.
Speaker 3: Not a big O. J. Simpson guy either, But no, I don't like, No, we'll see we might. We might use seven some form of seven or seven and a half juice. I'm not saying we never do that. Obviously we do. But we got a few days to work with that game. And they and the guy that about the forty nine Ers plus seven and a half pretty sharper count. And I know people are gonna roll their eyes because those groups, uh got the last weekend New Well last week. But the guy's a sharper count. The early game Sunday is in New England. Houston off of a Monday night game in which basically their defense kicked the ship out of Aaron Rodgers. And I think because of the final score, that was a really misleading final score because it wasn't a blowout game. It was a really close game, and Houston's offense was horrible in that game.
Speaker 2: CJ. Stroud, I mean, I I fucked up.
Speaker 1: I was being a kind of a djon and I was like, I saw a sharp account play the Steelers, and I thought, you know what, I can use some more Indiana teaser money. And I tease the Steelers to plus nine.
Speaker 2: Dumb move.
Speaker 1: Maybe not if the game the final score, you know, ended up seven to six, but the reality two.
Speaker 3: Defensive touchdowns in the fourth quarter, is that correct? I mean that, no matter what you think of that game, that was a very misleading final score. Correct, But that was not a thirty to six game.
Speaker 1: That was one of those things where you kind of go, you wake up on Tuesday morning, you're You're like, why did I do that? It is what it is, but I kind of have to wonder.
Speaker 2: I like CJ. Stroud a lot. I think they this last like five six weeks though. The Texans have just been going through the motions and.
Speaker 1: Granted they're playing crappy teams like the Titans and the Raiders and they just but you gotta still be in playoff form, and they did not look like they were in playoff form in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Outside of the defense, which we know is do you guys have them? Number one?
Speaker 3: I think they're as good as the defense as I've seen this year. I mean, they just they destroy you up front. So what will happen with New England on Sunday? New England easily beats the Chargers on Sunday night. They continue to easily win all these games. As everybody continues to say they're overrated, they played an easy schedule, they just continue to not just win.
Speaker 1: But when all these things can be true, they still played a very easy schedule, but they're still beating the market and winning these games by margin.
Speaker 3: They won sixteen to three. They we did see a little bit money go on New England minus two and a half moved this to New England minus three. I don't much have much to say about that game. I would not watch that game if it was not a playoff game. But it is a playoff game, and here we are the night game, or the I should say, the afternoon game on the West Coast. I guess I don't think the NFL played this game Sunday as some reward to Seattle. I think they did it because they thought Rams Bears would be the best game for TV ratings. That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like seven degrees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's gonna be It'll be wild at Soldier Field. It'll be the ratings. The ratings on this game will be awesome. I think we gotta keep an eye on Stafford. He obviously had some issues with his hand on Saturday against Carolina. They barely won that game. But the question really is gonna be Chicago's defense. Can they stop the Rams from moving the football? I don't know about that. Caleb Williams, Well, I thought that the Packers were going to.
Speaker 2: Literally run away with it.
Speaker 3: I don't think that the I didn't watch. I didn't watch any of the game after I left work. But from what everyone told me, the Rams coaching staff isn't going to make the mistakes that the Green Bay coaching staff made. Is that okay to say? I mean the Packers basically gave the game away? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Listen, I've never really liked Laflor.
Speaker 2: I don't know how he still has a job. But here we are.
Speaker 3: We'll need uh. Having said all this, we will be big Bears fans on Sunday Night. We do much better than on them in the futures.
Speaker 2: Books because the biggest need of the week.
Speaker 3: I think the Bears will end up being our biggest need of the week because we do much better on them in the futures. We don't want to see the Rams get to the super Bowl. That there's bad exact prices in there for us. We don't like them in the Futures book. We do have good positions on the Bears. The parlays are going to go to the Rams money line, I think, I think that the Bears will be the team we're really rooting for this weekend, so we'll be He's good for me. I can root for my fellow Goodzaga alum Caleb Williams. Okay, Caleb Williams. The Bears go Bears.
Speaker 1: All right right now on January fourteenth, so less than a month away, a couple of weeks, three weeks. What is your biggest Super Bowl liability? Who do you guys not want the.
Speaker 3: Rams? No, it's good, it's still a good question. We lose on the Rams. And I was looking through the exact as this morning, the Ram. If the Rams and the Bills play each other in the Super Bowl, we're a big loser both ways on that exacta. And really the Rams against a number of the other teams that are still alive in the AFC, not big losers, but all not good for us, let's say. And I asked, I asked one of the guys that works here about that this morning, and he was like, John, I don't know how to tell you this but if the Rams win the Super Bowl, you're gonna have to rehire Andrew babeket Is just so that you can fire him because he put up the exact daend the summer, So I'd have to I'd have to go and find out where Andrew Babekidas is working. Well, he works remotely, so whatever it is he does all day, you don't really call that working, right. He's probably like whoa whoa, whoa whoa, like at the dog park or whatever he's doing, and then and then hire him and then fire. So the answer to your question is the Rams. What's that?
Speaker 1: I'm just laughing about you saying at the dog park? Never once if I went to the dog park in the middle of my work day, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think Andrew has a dog.
Speaker 1: That doesn't even make it his new employer because they think he's at the dog park.
Speaker 3: I don't think he even has a dog. I don't think he has a dog, because.
Speaker 1: Then I have somebody to hang out with me all day, except I now instead of having a dog, I have a grimlin literally, So they say that when you adopt a dog, you got to give him two days so they can start to like relax right, especially if you're getting from a kennel or shelter or wherever and they haven't been in like a foster home. So two days, then they say two weeks, they start to feel more comfortable, and then two months like is who they really are? We are seven weeks in and he is a fucking grimlin. He is out of control. Like okay, So when I first got him, he wasn't fixed, so he tried to like mark on things. So we got rid of that habit, okay. Then he started the jumping habit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm like me anybody like just jumping Mario.
Speaker 3: Mario always wants to be on me, like like he wants to jump all up. He wants me to hold on, he wants me to jump in my arms. I don't mind it. I love Mario, okay, but you can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like Grandma comes over and she's wearing shorts like that dog's in like trash her legs. Like, cannot have dogs at jump, you cannot dogs at bark. So he doesn't bark for like five weeks. Now all of a sudden, he's barks all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, who are you? No wonder they dumped your ass. You made society. You are insane.
Speaker 1: He literally all he does all day long is fight with Reese. All they do is wrestle. He goes underneath my bed and digs at my carpet and then barks at her and goes in and out, in and out, in and out for like hours. I'm like, oh my god, you're supposed to be like, go go two point o. Yours was to lay in my office and be super cute and love me. And he's like, don't hold me, lady, I gotta go find food.
Speaker 3: How old is he too? Oh well, he'll sew down Mario. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this dog is not settling down for at least a good five years.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: I literally selfishly adopted this dog for myself, and he's like Reese's best.
Speaker 3: Friend, don't you. He doesn't care about me.
Speaker 2: He likes going to for car rides with Brett.
Speaker 1: He likes eating food, and he likes and he's like, oh hey.
Speaker 2: Lady, well.
Speaker 3: I want I want to remind everybody out there, the people that love to talk ship to the lovely k I V. Kelly and Brett. They both have hearts of gold, adopting all these dogs, taking them into their home. These these are the people that you're talking negatively about on Twitter. Get a fucking life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not like I'm like orphan ins orphans and like real things, like I can handle this dog. I just it's the funniest thing because he has come out of his shell so much that I'm like, I think of the movie Gremlins. He's like, ah, like bites he like comes into my office about the door. He runs a hot level on my desk. If I have my hand down here, he bites my hand and then takes off again. And I'm like, hey, goodness, do you know how.
Speaker 3: Do you know the movie Gremlins? You don't know Casino and goodfellow Godfather, how do you know Gremlins? To matter with you?
Speaker 1: Because certain scary movies that definitely traumatize me as a child that I'm never gonna not forget.
Speaker 3: I always thought Gremlins too, man, I.
Speaker 2: Guess thats too.
Speaker 3: When I was a little kid. I love that movie. Remember they they the Gremlins take over like the news building in New York City.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the premise of the movie.
Speaker 1: I just remember the guy with the really pointy ears and the scary teeth and.
Speaker 3: That's my dog. Okay, well, I okay, I just think it's really strange that you don't know who Henry Hill is and you know gremlins, so have you? All right, we'll do the mail bag. But have you ever seen the tracking shot of Henry Hill and his girl going to the back room of the Copacabana They go through the kitchen. You've never seen that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure I have.
Speaker 3: That might be that could be the most famous shot in the history of cinema. That's Henry Hill, that's Martin's all right, do the mailbag.
Speaker 1: Before we do the mailbag, we have to talk about the Super Book props contest for the Big Game. We're not allowed to call it the Super Bowl, in case you didn't know the Big Game?
Speaker 3: What about? What about it?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? What about it? It's your contest.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll have to we'll have to do that next week on the show. I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: Well, I know everything about it because it's my job.
Speaker 3: Okay, tell me about it.
Speaker 2: One hundred dollars a entner. You can have up to five entries.
Speaker 1: You can start signing up this weekend at the Westgate Super book. You can sign up until February eight at two pm. That gives you a couple hours for kickoff to get your picks in. There's gonna be thirty prop bets and you got to choose one side.
Speaker 2: And I believe it's winner.
Speaker 3: Take All super sounds like a great contest.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad we put this in the show.
Speaker 1: John Hoglin, just take the video I sent you for social media.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I didn't look at any of the notes. What do you want from me?
Speaker 2: All right? First question, let me get the mail bag open.
Speaker 1: Okay, reminder West gets Big Game Prop contest opens for sign ups this weekend. One hundred dollars to enter contest. Select a side for each of the thirty props.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: You make that more expensive.
Speaker 1: No, one hundred bucks, just like trust me if I've learned anything on Splash anything. Twenty five dollars is my audience, Ariel and I filled up not one, but two contests. Wow, and that NFL Playoff Survivor and way before the deadline like the first one filled in like the first three days. Twenty five dollars I think is an easy low inte.
Speaker 3: Do you think it was because of Ariel's celebrity. Is that why it filled up?
Speaker 1: Or yeah, because you said you were going to enter, so everybody else is like, we'll screw you, John Murray. It was really funny because Chris Thurston was like, hey, where's this contest? I'm like, it's full, and he got all pissed off. And then I created another one. I sent it to you guys did on Thursday. He texted me, he goes, hey, I just try to enter the contest?
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 1: And I go, I see you the link On Tuesday the new one's already full. And he was like, you're fucking kidding me. I'm gonna throw a fit.
Speaker 2: And I was like, Chris, how did you miss both?
Speaker 1: And then and then guess who used the Eagles and the Rams?
Speaker 2: And then I took a couple of dogs.
Speaker 3: Guess what.
Speaker 2: Guess who's out?
Speaker 3: Hey? Can I say something about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: If it filled that fast, if it filled so fast that Chris couldn't even sign up, then you charged too little, dude. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the problem is is I just feel like one hundred dollars is probably right for Vegas.
Speaker 2: I agree, you're one day standalone.
Speaker 1: Just Super Bowl Sunday props, Like, if I was there, I would pay one hundred bucks pick my props. I'd probably do five entries right, and do a couple whatever, mix them up the ones I wasn't sure about, and just have some fun stuff to cheer for for the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Ray does such a good job with that contest, with the NFL Season Wins Contest, all rad is such a great job with all of them. I just feel like one hundred sounds a little too low to me. But I get I get what you're saying. Maybe it is the perfect.
Speaker 1: Wheelhouse hundred for a college football season one's Season Wins super Contest. I think it's one hundred dollars for one NFL Sunday. Plus the pot's going to be bigger because more people are gonna enter, and people like me are gonna get five entries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got ten.
Speaker 1: In the twenty five dollars one, and I might as well flush tw hundred and fifty dollars on the toilet.
Speaker 3: Ray, you know, Ray, Maybe you know sometimes I just shouldn't question Ray. Never mind, I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm just Seattle Steam FTR and Xcess Jam. Can we do a pool a pole a pole.
Speaker 1: To see if anybody besides me wants to make the Super Contest Gold pay top three.
Speaker 2: My friend Barry won the Super Condess Gold this year. I just found out.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, graulate, but I have not got an opportunity to usually legal advice.
Speaker 3: Well, it's an interesting idea, and I think the Super Contest Gold started as a winner take all and that was sort of like the whole angle of it. But that doesn't mean we can't change things. I mean we can talk about it. I don't think it would. I wouldn't make a change based on the results of a poll on Twitter, to be honest with you, that wouldn't be enough to make me think.
Speaker 2: We should change e mail the contestant.
Speaker 3: I think we should talk to some people and get some quality feedback.
Speaker 1: And I've been saying it for years that you guys need to pay.
Speaker 3: I would think, well, that's who I would That's actually who we would talk to. All jokes aside. When we were when Rey and myself were developing the College Contest, the Survivor Contest, we relied a lot on the feedback from our proxies because they have they do a good job of talking to the guests. They probably have a better or you know, finger on the pulse or whatever the phrases of what the guests want. That's how we landed on five hundred bucks for college. That's how that a lot of that came about. So I'd be much more curious to hear what they have to say versus doing a poll on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Be honest with you, Yeah, I agree, I h I think the College Contest is fine. I think the Super Contest is fine. I love the five K Survivor. I'm pretty sure me Ct and Josh will get back in that again next year. I will not get in the Super Connis Gold.
Speaker 2: I just can't.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna get eaten alive, like I would have to have such a great NFL season. I had such a great NFL season in my one. That's for a dime, but it's picked every game on the board.
Speaker 3: Have I done this? If I done this, whiny complaint yet for you, I'm I'm not gonna do Circus Survivor anymore.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 3: There's too many people. Yeah, there's too many people in it. And it's obvious to me that the ones that are winning are like these poker groups that probably have like hundreds of entries.
Speaker 2: Do you want to talk about that? I know we're running along, but I have some.
Speaker 3: I don't now I think. Let me just say, I think Circus Survivor is an awesome contest. I think it's incredibly fun. I the entry that I had with Jake Cornegae finished two points out of the money in circu millions. Gonna do Circum millions again. Not here to be on some high horse rant about it. I think both contests are great. But with all these groups pooling their resources and just having hundreds of entries, don't.
Speaker 2: You think it's weird? Okay, think about that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to throw away a thousand dollars and be honest with you, I don't want watch the ceremony. I don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: Did you watch any of the ceremonies?
Speaker 3: I did not watch so where some of.
Speaker 2: The poker groups that own some of those.
Speaker 1: Websites got thanked and it's like, wait, I didn't know that poker guy owned that website that millions of people probably use, including myself, which is why I like to just fuck around with that website and not say anything, and I use my own spreadsheet. I'm just saying you don't think it's weird that I'd like to thank ex website. And then you're like, wait, that guy's a poker player who owns our website. They're tipping him, but now he's privy to all this data.
Speaker 3: I don't we don't. We don't know that. We don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I didn't say I know that. I'm just my big old brain up here. John Murray is like, that seems really weird.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna do that when I'm gonna continue. I'm gonna continue to these circum millions. I think it's a great contest. Like I said, two point went five and oh Week eighteen finished two points out of the money. There. You know, I cashed in that contest few years ago. I finished like twenty second or something. I like that contest. I'm gonna keep playing it. The survivor's gotten too big for a little old me. I can't compete with guys that have hundreds of entries or pieces of hundreds of entries.
Speaker 1: Okay, So back to the Supercowder's Gold. So I was in third place in this one, but I finished. You were me tied for twenty third with your seven other people you were in thirty school, No, and the one that we have to pick every single game that I've been in with my buddies forever, one hundred and forty one and one hundred and thirty one. On the season, I had two weeks where I went thirteen and two and I didn't even finish remotely close the winner hold on the Winner had was one hundred and sixty one and eleven.
Speaker 2: What the one hundred and sixty one and one eleven one eleven?
Speaker 1: They finished fifty games above five hundred in the NFL Good Board.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: You've got to have a season like that, and then by the way, you're going to narrow down the five that you like the most, which my games on a Sunday.
Speaker 3: You can't have any bad weeks. Like Jay and myself, we we had a good season, but we had one week where we went zho and five and I think we had at least one other week where we went one and four, and that just that. I mean, you take that one week we went oh and five, if we go two and three, that week we finish in the money. You just can't have a week like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I did.
Speaker 1: One of the one thousand dollars Splash one hundred thousand dollars weeks. I went eight and four granted cost me a thousand bucks to enter, but I won thirteen hundred and seventy four dollars, So I won three seventy four for going eight.
Speaker 2: Like that, to me is a lot more palatable.
Speaker 1: Than like playing the track of all this stuff well, because it's all on one web page.
Speaker 3: Mom My mom always asks me that because she'll watch the show or like listen to the show while she's walking around the neighborhood or her treadmill, and she'll be like, how does Kelly keep track of all of her stuff? Mike, I don't think she does. Mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should see my notes app.
Speaker 1: You should see my Google doctries, my Google sheets. But these are easy because it's on Splash.
Speaker 3: A final and then you goat does a a great job? They do a great job. I mean it all like, I'm I'm just this week, I'm in a golf pool season long golf this week?
Speaker 2: Do you join mine?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: I should join?
Speaker 2: Sure? I shouldn't say mine, Sorr, I shouldn't say mine. It's Rick run good.
Speaker 3: I know Rick, Yeah, I know Rick Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: Like a four hundred thousand dollars overlay, so it's one point two five million guaranteed whether it fills or not.
Speaker 2: There's not even four thousand people in it.
Speaker 1: Out of five entry two hundred and fifty bucks season long golf one and done. So you gotta pick one guy each week and you can't use him again. There's only seventeen hours up to sign up.
Speaker 3: There's I'm I'm gonna call. I'm gonna call Jeoffrey Hill. He's probably at jeff is a is a yuppie, so he's probably at like a boat club or a yacht club or a country club. But I'm gonna call him after the show. Actually I have another meeting. I'm gonna call him after that meeting, and then I'm gonna try to get him to sign up and I'll do an entry with him. There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brent and I are gonna do an entry over under two and a half weeks before we get in a fight.
Speaker 3: It'll be fine under under under.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous, under under we're running really long.
Speaker 1: Let me see these last two questions I have not read yet, see if they're even worth it. Uh reload sports want to know how much liability is there.
Speaker 2: Bill's Broncos lands one.
Speaker 3: That's impossible.
Speaker 1: None, okay, Jason's still twelve on access. Any sharp action on who will win the Australian Open.
Speaker 3: Australian Open, I don't know. Let me see hold on.
Speaker 2: Is that Broncos landing one would be absolutely nuts?
Speaker 3: That's but how can an a fall game land one.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying there's there's It would be crazy if you could have land if you could have taken one and a half one pick them or Broncos minus one and you laid Broncos minus one and a half.
Speaker 2: You should stop betting. I'm gonna cheer with that game.
Speaker 3: You land one. There's not much yet on the Australian Open. We do, you know what we actually do write good business on these Tennis Grand Slams. Excuse me, but uh I'm talking on a match to match bass but so far not to report on that and the other question, silly sir. NFL games cannot land one. It is mathematically impossible, can't happen. It's never I don't want to call it ever happening.