Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the Weird Weird.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Our Layer. Yes, that was officially the intro.
Speaker 1: This is a layer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the layer where we you know, hang out.
Speaker 1: Like the crust layer and the Magma Layer and the like the superhero layer. Oh okay, the super villain layer. I mean that's cool to you. Okay, yeah, that's fine, that's fine, that's fine our layer. Okay, whatever, Yeah, you're spelling it different.
Speaker 2: But this is a topic that we've been wanting to talk about for a really long time. I think, at least let me rephrase that, because that.
Speaker 1: Was actually a bald faced lie. Whoa dude.
Speaker 2: It's a topic I've been thinking about for weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've been thinking about it for a longer time than weeks. Really. Just yes, cymatics, I spoiled it, damn it.
Speaker 2: Well we're gonna talk about cimatics and this is something that I personally have been really into lately. And obviously we were what episode was it we were just doing when we were like, we should talk cymatics two and I know, but what was the topic? I can't remember what if it was?
Speaker 1: What if? Yeah? But I mean we've mentioned it before. We've talked about maybe like a long time ago for sure.
Speaker 2: Episode ten, we we and also I think one of the spirit science we did was it like frequency we did and we talked a little bit about it.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and we had a brain blast and Nick actually locked eyes with me and he shouted eureka, and he said, I have an idea. And that's all on episode two and nine you.
Speaker 1: Can get it's not that didn't happen. Oh that's how I remember it. Again, dude, that's how I remember it. But it's not that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Well, to be honest with you, I've been watching Egghead, so your brain has scrambled like a yeah, eureka, even though he never says that, Yeah, it's the archetype. So we've been wanting to talk about cimatics. It's a very fascinating topic. And yeah, so like for.
Speaker 1: Those who don't know what cymatics is, just like on the most basic, basic, basic level, here's what I find because I bring up cymatics a lot in conversation to just be like, same, dude, have you ever have you ever seen cymatics or like heard of cymatics or whatever? And almost always they're like, no, what is that? And then I'll be like, you know the thing with like the sand where there's like the sand or the water on it, s it's when the balls, dude. And then almost immediately as soon as you say like, you know, like the sand on the thing, then they're immediately like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what you're talking about. The thing were it makes some cool shapes and stuff, and they're like, you know, they know what it is. They just don't know that it's called cymatics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't know that there's like a discipline of study that's specifically, you know, focused on exploring the scientifically, philosophically, metaphysically, romantically what really just saying.
Speaker 1: It gets romantic, no making like hearts, heart appears on the making hearts and kissy faces.
Speaker 2: I wish anyway, so great it would wouldn't it if you could just.
Speaker 1: Like last a certain frequency and then too like bros kissing or or you know, you and your wife or yeah, or just whoever fits into the equation.
Speaker 2: Because it is science. It's purely sciences, scientific, purely science research oriented. You know, it's just something that uh, you know, I think it's about time we we dive into this situation.
Speaker 1: So I think I already.
Speaker 2: Explained my dream on nine hit it again, but I'll just yeah, I'll run through it very briefly. I have this friend named chet Chet Bentley. He's an amazing human being. I met him in Oregon when I was at Contact in the Desert. We will mers, we will most certainly have him on the show. I was gonna say mers, and I'm like, I don't think. I don't think that's a word. So we will most certainly have him on the show. It's just a matter of timing and figuring that out. But he's he's a really really interesting fella. He came out and he did like a really just immaculate sound bowl meditation for for our group. That was an Oregon after Contacting the Desert. So once we left Contact in the Desert, we went to Oregon for a week and stayed at our friend's place up in It was actually in sight of Mount Shasta. Do you know about Mount Shasta?
Speaker 1: I don't. Isn't Shasta a drink? So that's where it comes from.
Speaker 2: I think you're thinking of Sierra Missed yamn It, which is now starry I believe.
Speaker 1: So it's star is not an ad I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna quit talking about Okay, but anyway, So Mount Shasta is a mountain. I'm not sure what state it's in, if it's an Oregon or I, to be honest, could probably rely on Alex.
Speaker 1: To google that real quick, Alex, can we rely on?
Speaker 2: Could you google where Mount shastas.
Speaker 1: Shasta's got California? I heard a voice whispers.
Speaker 2: I heard a voice in the wind. It's California.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I guess voice in the wind. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't know which direction I was facing. But we were staying at a property up in the mountains of Oregon, in like Mount Shasta was in the horizon. It was very far away, but you could see it was amazing. It's a mystical place. It's like it's one of the key You could say it's like a portal. You could say it's a vortex whatever. The hippies and the New Agers and the you know the people call it these days. That's not an insult.
Speaker 1: I love these people.
Speaker 2: They say there's like portals, there's vortexas and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: The hippies and the who the New Agers? So which category do you fall in, sir, if you want to go and throw it, start leveling labels. I think you're someone. Who do you say? Who do you say? New Ager?
Speaker 3: I think I think you're a I mean the the Hawaiian shirts really throw you off.
Speaker 1: But it's definitely new Ager.
Speaker 2: But ever since smoking d MT, I do be rock and tied eye every now and then.
Speaker 1: But do you know what, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: I think some mysteries we just can't quite.
Speaker 1: Put a finger on anyway, So the new Agers and the vortex, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's the certain spots in America that they say are for texas or lay lines or you know, portals, paranormal hotspots, and Mount Shasta is one of these places. There's a lot of reported UFO activity. There's like so many like documentaries, and people flock to this place from all over the world just to go there, to like.
Speaker 1: Fill the energy of it and to beautiful new Age.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, an associate of mine just showed me a message off camera new Age.
Speaker 1: But would you like yeah like a new metal? Yeah, new metal? Yeah you know what I like? I am a new Ager you are, but new like it? Yeah? Yeah, I like it? Like you know, uh, Lincoln Park I.
Speaker 2: Think of Limp Biscuit, Christmas Kringle. You haven't heard of him.
Speaker 1: It's a Limp Biscuit, didn't I say that? All Right?
Speaker 2: Well, Corn, there's plenty of other new agers out there.
Speaker 1: A lot of new agers or new new metal bands named after food. I'm realizing, Corn, I'm just realizing Biscuit, System of a Brown.
Speaker 2: Or alternatively, do I have permission to say it? I have heard of another group? Now we will.
Speaker 1: Circle back to that later, right, Yeah, But.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so Mount Shasta is one of those places right where there's like a lot of paranormal activity and it was just so beautiful being there, being an eyeshot of it. And so we did this like meditation session with crystal balls. In this guy chat, he's like really into this, right, he does this professionally. And anyway, I'm dragging the story on.
Speaker 1: I'll move on.
Speaker 2: But we we did this session. It was a profound meditation experience for me. And when I came home the following leek a week, Wow, I must be in a portal, dude. The following the following week, I had a dream that really rocked me to my course. So the reason I brought Chett into the stories because he was in my dream. So all right, So to move forward with the dream. Basically, in my dream, I was having a trip. Remember I told you this story. I'm like tripping in the dream.
Speaker 1: Did we talk? We talked about that on the show on What If?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, but you told me to tell it again. I did, so I'm gonna through it, even though this time took longer a little bit. So in my dream, I'm going on like a psychedelic trip. And I picked up my phone and I call my friend and I was like, for some reason it was I was like, you know, chat, what the heck did?
Speaker 1: I just smoke? And he said it was plasma. Remember, I was like tripping out.
Speaker 2: And then in in the trip in my dream, I saw smatic shapes like I understood. You know how sometimes in dreams you just know things, You just understand things inherently strange. But yes, yeah, I just understood that it was simatics that I was seeing, like a vibrational pattern with sound with frequency, you know, like a certain frequency was being played in this like orb like shape with all these lines in it, exactly like simatics. It was extremely vivid. It was all blue and white and had all these specific colors and everything, and then on the phone when he was like, it was plasma, I woke up and I just inherently understood what the dream meant. You know, sometimes you have those dreams and you're like, what does it mean? Yeah, but then sometimes you have dreams and you're like, I know exactly what it means. And that was one of those dreams, and I just understood that it was a combination of like the orbs, you know, interdimensional beings being able to through frequency to send I don't know if waves would be the proper word, just like to send a signal to us to give us like awakening or consciousness expanding experiences, which I understood was from the trip. I didn't actually smoke anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was all in your dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah me, well of course, But even me saying that in the dream was my subconscious mind being like, okay in real life to have an experience like this, you smoke DMT, Yeah, I was like, what did I smoke? And he was like, it was plasma. It's an orb it's a being. Yeah, you know, it's through frequency. It's manipulating your consciousness.
Speaker 1: So I was like, damn, dude. That was deep.
Speaker 2: And then the day after I had that dream, or the next day, I was doom scrolling online and I saw a video about about the cathedrals. Now they have the glass in the windows, you know, and they're like almost all the same. And I have a photo. I don't know if you would be willing to drop this sin, but I'm gonna go ahead and show you really quick.
Speaker 1: Are you willing to drop it in? Willing and able hear the best? Yeah? The freaking best. I don't care what Ryan said about you. You know what. I love you now now you did it, you did it before.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I don't appreciate the line of question.
Speaker 1: I just the question, yank.
Speaker 2: So I just I just exclamation marked the photos that you could drop in at this moment so people could see like the cathedral, the windows stained and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but some of it is the same exact shapes that are formed through cymatics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I have a diagram here to drop in. You could see that and it's it's like it's identical. And that's what I saw in my dream, you know, And I just understood it was cimatics. I was like, what the hell, dude, so in the last few weeks I've personally been really into the topic and and yeah, anyway, so what are cymatics. It's it's like you said, it's you know, you have a bowl of water, or you have like a flat surface with sand, and they have the same effect. You can visibly see the archetypal geometric form of sound waves into a shape through sand or water. So they put a speaker under a device or they use they call them like cymoscopes or tonoscopes or whatever. They play a certain frequency, they turn the speaker up, they vibrate like a specific urch like let's just say four hundred and thirty two arts. Yeah, you know, like twenty eight doesn't matter. Every sound in the universe has a very specific shape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that corresponds like consistently always makes the same. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now I would say probably because someone would say, actually, masorrow, Emoto found out Well, yeah, let me tell you what the hell. We found out that you can say certain things and you put your intention behind it, and that shapes can vary, right, which is a whole other level.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I think like if I was to say an English or whatever phrase like I love you or I hate you, depending on the intention that I put behind those words. And if one person beside me with a different intention but they said the same line it and like you, for example, freeze water, they might have some varying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did all those shutties where he like said different things to the water and then froze it, and the shapes would be different depending on what he said or his intentions behind what he said. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm willing to wager, Like if me and you said the same thing, but we ran an experiment and we had like completely completely different intentions, maybe the shapes would vary a little bit.
Speaker 1: I agree. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Like if you said bless your heart meaning I'm so sorry for you, and bless your heart like you're a dumb ass, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They would be two different because for maybe the uninitiated and is that a word uninitiated think? Yeah, yeah, cool? Thanks? Uh. In the South, sometimes bless your heart means fuck you.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much a way of introducing the it can't object, it doesn't it's nuanced.
Speaker 1: It doesn't always mean that.
Speaker 3: So if you go it can't service station in the South and someone says bless your heart and you didn't do anything wrong. Maybe maybe they're not saying.
Speaker 2: That, or if Jimmy's grandma is talking about him and she's like, oh, he's always just been so unathletic and uncharismatic.
Speaker 1: Bless his heart.
Speaker 2: That means like, oh, you know he's he's ugly as hell, and he's you know, kind of physically weak and debilitated, but I still love him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a backhanded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, anyway, a backhanded kind of thing. Anyway.
Speaker 3: Think that would be the perfect word to do this experiment.
Speaker 1: With your heart heart, Yeah, okay, bless your heart? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And someone says it with the intention of actually blessing someone's heart, yeah yeah. But then someone also says it, preferably a Southern grandparent, with the intention of, you know, not so nice.
Speaker 2: You say that with conviction? Are you abused?
Speaker 1: It would be like that, boys, two cent short of a dollar, bless his horn, bless his heart. He's a weekly. Guys, We are so excited to tell you about our first brand deal with Stigma Hemp. We are so pumped to be working with them. These people are amazing. We've been working with them for a couple of months now. Uh. They have an amazing product. It's a family owned business and we really really believe in the product. Ryan tell them about some of the products a Stigma gap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they got these delicious THHC t's Seltza waters gummies. I would personally say they're the best gummies I've ever tasted. I would do my humble opinion, and that milligram is just that perfect dose to have a good night without all the you know, the the freaky thoughts ummies usually bring. No But seriously, it's a great product. Josh is a great guy, the founder of Stigma Hemp, and I just I really am excited to partner with them, especially knowing that he is personally very interested in UFOs and the UFO space. And Yeah, I mean I just couldn't be more excited about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, they have CBD, they have THCHC, they have capsules, they have gummies, they have drinks. They have these awesome CBD and THC drinks that are zero sugar, zero calories, zero alcohol. It's just pure either CBD or THHC and it's all in like relatively low doses, so it's manageable. It's a really really good product. We've tested it ourselves many times. It's fantastic. They even have like sleepy time stuff that has melatonin. We really truly actually love this product. It's amazing. So what we got a little special offer for our listeners, Yes, we do about it.
Speaker 2: Go to Stigma hemp dot com and use code BSS at checkout and you'll get a nice little thirty percent bump off your price there and uh, you know, get you some tens of gummies and just have a good time with them.
Speaker 1: Stigma Hemp dot com code BSS, get that.
Speaker 2: Bless how thirty five and ain't never been married?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how it goes.
Speaker 2: That's real, right, Yeah, and we can go on and on deep from experience, we've all seen it.
Speaker 1: So anyway, to be.
Speaker 2: Serious, like, I would probably wager that if people said a similar thing but they put different intensions behind it, maybe the shapes would be different. But if we're just talking about like frequency, yeah, sound waves, they have archetypal shapes, so it stands to reason. So I got that for you to drop in. So obviously the idea there, or the inference, is that vibration precedes and structures physical form. Right, It influences space matter of consciousness. So when you think about speaking with intention, it's literally frequency manipulation. You you are, like, what would be how could you explain that?
Speaker 1: Dude? I couldn't beat the said all right, you'll have to explain it yourself.
Speaker 2: All right, fine, I'll try. So when you think about let me think about it, because that's actually a tough question, and I regret asking it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should really ponder deep and hard about it. These are important things we're discussing. Man, get serious. First, Can you repeat the question? I don't remember? Okay, Man, you threw yourself off so hard there. I'm honestly impressed. You like did a spell on your own mind.
Speaker 2: So let's just come up with a new question. Let's just you know, and let's just throw the the Oh, I remember what it was.
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 2: It was how could we explain frequency manipulation or something like that?
Speaker 1: Frequency manipulation? Right exactly? You mean like literally physically manipulating the frequency, like changing a frequency with your speech.
Speaker 2: So the concept is through our words, we could alter the frequency of our body. There are different or someone.
Speaker 1: Else resonant frequency of your body, yeah, or someone else's body, you know, someone's biofield, or through certain through certain words.
Speaker 2: Like literally on a wave level, putting intention behind things you say has a measurable effect on someone's body, right, And we're going to go into this a little bit later, But there are several other magical practices that exist from very other various other cultures from around the world that are purely through speech.
Speaker 3: So I think everybody is doing this all the time, whether they realize it or not, And that the space that you operate in is like a lake, and you are constantly making ripples in this lake by what you say, how you act, and the way you kind of go about your business. So I think you're constantly manipulating the frequency, right know, Well, again, whether you realize it or not. If it's if it's a negative inner monologue, you're you're negatively rewriting your brain. If it's a positive one, you're you're making positive change.
Speaker 1: So it's like when people associate being positive with being high vibrational. You know, people talk about like, oh, like that he's a high vibrational energy. Yeah, that's like very positive and bubbly, and you know, or like low vibrational it's low vibrational energy is like negative and you know a little darker and whatever. That's what you're talking about. Yeah, changing your like your personal resonant frequency as a person via your thoughts, your intentions, your words, that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Well, seventy percent of the human body is made of water, allegedly, right, I haven't done the studies myself, fair, you know, but they say that the body is seventy percent water. We know through through simatics, through the great work of Doctores. Sorry, I was gonna say a sorrow Momoto was sorrow Emoto through his work, we know that. You know, when you freeze water and you say certain things to it, it makes certain shapes positive or negative. If you say positive things to it, it makes very harmonious, beautiful shapes. If you say very negative or hateful or aggressive things, it makes very ugly discordant ships. So yeah, the idea is that, what if that's happening in your body. Yeah, it's happening in your body, but it's happening in.
Speaker 1: Other people's bodies too, and everyone's you know.
Speaker 2: So with the scientific equipment we have today, it's kind of hard to say whether or not we could measure a thought. But yeah, for thousands of years, philosophers alchemists, hermeticists, you know, the Gnostics, the Sufi, I don't know what you would call them, the Soufists, you know, people from all these ancient cultures from around the world that have these wisdom traditions. They say that thoughts or things, you know, like if if you think a certain thought, it emits a certain vibration. I would argue, you know, in the way that we can measure water or measure sand from our words or from sound, and it makes a shape. I wonder if our thoughts make a shape, if our thoughts make a certain pattern, you know, in that pattern being replicated maybe in the realm of our subconscious. What are you gonna say, Sufi's Sufis?
Speaker 1: What did I say? Soufists? What's a Soufist? You tell us? Dude, you said it?
Speaker 4: Stand by But you can keep someone that doesn't like Sufi's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think so too. Yeah that does make sense, thanks, Aaron. I think that's on point. Yeah, yeah, no, I mean I feel you. I think I think it stands to reason that that your thoughts or your words could could be forming those shapes in the water inside of your body. Right, I don't know, what do you think about that, Aaron, Do you think like if I said to you, like I love you, do you think the water in your body is is maybe like affected like those shapes, those beautiful right feel it? You literally feel it in your chest. And when you were talking about like the intention, like like the bless your heart thing, I could say bless your heart, and if I'm thinking positive thoughts, I feel like warm and tingly in my chest, And then I could say it thinking negative thoughts and feel a very different thing in my chest. So I think that is that happening in our bodies, those shapes taking form.
Speaker 2: Maybe precisely, and even in the subconscious level, because I think, if you know, I'm really in her meticism. And one great thing about hermeticism is it talks about the principle of correspondence, that there are various other dimensions of existence, a phenomenon, whatever, or phenomena, and the idea is that all of these dimensions are entangled. So you know, if I can smoke a little chemical that can make my mind leave my body like DMT, or eat a little mushroom that grows out of the ground, or you know, there is something, there's some magical agent that exists in the molecular world that interacts with me in the physical plane through the molecules of my body. Because your body exists.
Speaker 1: In many worlds.
Speaker 2: It exists in the mental world, it exists in the spiritual world, the physical world, the molecular chemical, you know world, whatever that dimension is. And then there are other things on this planet that primarily might shift towards one way, like a plant. Okay, that's obviously on a different level of consciousness than we are. We're walking and talking, we know language, whatever. There's animals, there's minerals. They all have varying degrees of consciousness. I think that we also have to think about things as far as the mental world. It's its own plane of existence. So when you say certain things or you hear certain sounds, that little pattern that you're seeing on the sand, or that you're seeing in the water, okay, so you're seeing it with your eyes, it's playing a sound. You see a shape, all right. For some reason, every time I play five hundred and twenty eight hertz, it makes this shape. Okay, So obviously there is some archetypal intelligent design behind this sound wave. Whereas you know my ear here is it as a certain sound in this other dimension. It appears physically in this shape. It has an effect on your subconscious mind too. It's making whatever that shape is in the realm of the subconscious. It's very harmonious, it's very ordered and intelligently and mathematically designed. That has to have some sort of effect on my psyche too, you know what I mean. So there's an idea that there could be an application for psychological healing, biological healing through sound.
Speaker 1: It's really profound.
Speaker 2: So check this out, all right, have you ever heard of the Sri yantra? Okay me either until yesterday. So let's go into this.
Speaker 1: The Sri ra.
Speaker 2: It's a visual mantra, which yantra means instrument or tool, composed of nine interlocking triangles that radiate from a central point called the Bindu. The triangles represent the union of the divine, masculine and feminine, as well as the entire cosmos and symbolic form. It is often associated with the goddess Tripura sundari, a form of shock t or the divine feminine energy and tantric yoga. WHOA keep in mind this symbol is thousands of years old. Yeah, I'm gonna show it to you. Please do also please show it to erin Okay. Yeah, I'll pass it around, Okay. So it's got four upward triangles. The upward triangles obviously we know it's like we talked about the chalice and the sword. Yeah, the masculine and feminine. The upward triangle is masculine, the downward triangles the feminine. And that's why the hexagram, the six pointed star people call, you know, the star, David. It's really a hexagram, and it symbolizes the union of the masculine and feminine forces of the cosmos. All right, So the five down triangles are shock t nine triangles intersect to form forty three smaller triangles, all representing different aspects of existence. There's circles of lotus pedals the energy of creation. There's three enclosures in it, representing different layers of existence or levels of consciousness. And then there's a square with four T shaped gates called the bupura, representing the material world and the entry into the sacred spiritual world. So you could consider this like a two dimensional representation of a multi dimensional They would say it's like a temple or like a dimension of existence.
Speaker 1: That's sacred.
Speaker 2: Kind of like if you have a six pointed star, you project it into three dimensions, it makes it cute. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Or a hexagon, right, not a star, but right, a hexagon. Every two dimensional shape has a three dimensional projection, and then probably it goes on and on and onto infinity.
Speaker 4: It's kind of what somemiics is. Yeah, because the visual representation of a three dimensional sound bubble in two dimensions, slice of the bubble of the sound wave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good way to put it, like a slice, because like think of a like a mercaba, you know, like a Marcaba. It's like if you slice a mercaba, it's just a six pointed star. Yeah, it's exactly same, same, all right, that's exactly right.
Speaker 2: And so in other words, the sriantra, now you kind of understand, like the symbolic meaning of it, is also considered a map of consciousness. The outer levels of it represent gross reality and the center represents pure being or enlightenment. So like how a lotus blooms from the center outwards, Okay, yeah, yeah, symbolic of your consciousness unfolding and Rosicrucianism, they have the cross and the rose. Some forms of Rosicrucianism show seven roses on the cross, meaning the seven chakras, but normally there's just a rose at the center of the cross, and it's your consciousness unfolding. Yeah, it's evolving, right, because that's what life is always doing. It's always evolving, and the physical plane and the spiritual plane. As we evolve here, we evolved there spiritually. Maybe it's been suggested that you can't be punished in the spiritual spiritual world because you're immortal and you can't die. But maybe there are things that have gone on in the higher levels of cosmos that's like, ooh, you you have some lessons to learn. So part of that journey is we have to come here to do the hard time and suffering to learn those lessons.
Speaker 1: You know, to go back home or whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to show you a picture of the Sritra. Ready, I'm gonna pass it around and show you all.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 2: An image of the Sriantra.
Speaker 1: Oh my word.
Speaker 2: Now, if you look a little closer at that image, that is actually a simatic representation of people chanting the word om no. When you chant the word oh, it perfectly creates simatics.
Speaker 1: Ye. That's nuts. It looks like a ton of six pointed stars. Yea ton of up and down try layered layered all over each other. That looks insane. Man, It hurts a little bit to look at, but it's beautiful at the same time.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna drop them for you. This is a tonoscope. On the left an actual measured tonoscope image of someone chanting home. On the right is an actual depiction of the ancient Oh, come on, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, man, wow. That is so It's like, how long has this been studied? Bro forever? How long has this been studied? Like, how long have they been doing this forever?
Speaker 4: I think it's got something to do with the kind of ancient technologies that well, civilizations half the way just don't understand yet. I feel like this study into side mix is gonna lead to kind of like breakthrough because of like how did the people build how did people build the pyramids? How did people ex all kinds of crazy stuff. But I think it's vibrational technology that we just haven't reached the level of yet that they had back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of the stuff that I've been seeing lately about the like the latest theories about how they make the pyramids. A lot of it is like using some sort of vibration to literally like levitate you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Bro, they told you that in uh King Kong ex Godzilla.
Speaker 1: Wait did they? Yeah? I don't remember them. And the second one I don't remember.
Speaker 2: When they go down it's basically going to Hollow Earth is basically Atlantis and they like use uh frequencies to levitate the pyramids.
Speaker 1: Ding. But like obviously have you seen what I'm talking about. There's this thing where they'll take like a piece of paper, roll it up, and then they'll take a ball of paper and they'll put the ball of paper on the table and then they'll take the roll of paper and go like mm and do like a like a hum into it, and the the ball of paper will kind of like level, it'll pull towards the tube. So it's like they're kind of theorizing they use some sort of similar vibe that you know I'm talking about. Yeah, it's maybe they use some sort of and then yeah, it's like how are they what sort of instruments or did they have access to back then to be able to see cimanics those shapes and stuff, we got to use freaking speakers and and like plate like metal plates and all this stuff like electricity. Yeah, I mean they obviously had like singing bawls. Right.
Speaker 4: Like there's like the the Barra Bar Caves. I don't know if you've heard of them. I think I was talking to you earlier about them.
Speaker 1: Yeah's that these.
Speaker 4: Caves in India that are like geometrically perfect mathematically just wear beyond anything that was supposed to exist at the time. And it's like super smooth surfaces in this like granite rock that they've like carved out Apparently, like officially I think they're like two thousand years old, but according to like people who've actually looked at it, who I want to look at it, Yeah, they it's at least two thousand years old, but it's probably way way, way way older. And that kind of environment where it's like perfectly tailored to reflective surfaces. You know, they've done like light arscans and stuff. And if you sit in a specific spot in these caves and chance to specific frequency, the resonant frequency within the cave like amplifies itself.
Speaker 1: These Yeah, these what is it bear bar bear bar caves?
Speaker 4: Oh my word, So I think things like that that will have like amplified frequencies of omes or whatever. Right exactly, So you're saying these, it feels like if I'm saying, if there's like a bowl of water or something, they'll be able to find they'll be able to have a bunch of people chanting. Yeah, and if they put the bowl in the right area, they'll be able to find out the perfect frequencies of stuff and then be able.
Speaker 1: To draw it.
Speaker 2: That's not really a crazy theory, it's not at all when you understand how the cathedrals are actually built a lot of them by Masonic Stonemasons back in those days, at least allegedly, that's what I've heard. Harmonically, or maybe the word is like geometrically, the tops the acoustics of these cathedrals are designed with sacred geometry proportions to capture sound. This is a concept.
Speaker 1: The ancient Greek has been doing that exactly. Yeah, they've been doing that since what like it's it's it is, it's really perfect. Could you imagine being in one of those barrel bar caves and chanting ome and it like just resonating like loudly, and then you have like a huge bowl of like water or a plate of sand, and this massive simatic shape is being formed and magic. It would certainly like met completely magical.
Speaker 3: I think you'd be able to shift your reality.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I reckon it's like a Paul yeah to what.
Speaker 2: One of our audience members said that she would chant foost rode off.
Speaker 1: You guys didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Actually, we always have audience members.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always filmed in front of yeah, live audience, live audience. Yeah, it's just this time one of the audience members was so cool that we wanted to have them on the show with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly right. No, but like it is crazy to think about that. I think you're right. I think that they probably had vibrational and other technologies that we aren't aware of. If we're talking theory, I mean we're speculating, right My What I kind of lean to is it all comes back to Atlantis. I don't know if we'll ever maybe someday we'll be able to understand exactly what Atlantis was I know in my my core that it was real. I think whatever the case, we had an understanding about reality. Atlantis falls. There's all these different theories. We've done a whole episode on it a few years ago, like was it some precursor incarnation where we weren't in the physical world but we were more purely spiritual advanced beings and then we we got to egotistical or you could say like we went down the left hand path. We started using our quote magical and spiritual abilities for our gain and it caused like great destruction and harm and like everything was wiped out and we had to re evolve. Or it could be suggested that you know, the notion of we always hear this story of Lucifer, right, there's this being. It's just been like what if, right, what if collectively we were all the soul of a greater cosmic being that really did and metaphorically speaking, look upon the throne of God and see greatness and say that belongs to me. That's that's where I desire to be. The higher for the universe are like.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, you're not.
Speaker 2: You got to be more humble. You have a lot to learn we fell into material reality to begin the process of our evolution upwards, you know, towards those higher realities. It's just a theory, you know. Yeah, that what you know, if we were all one greater cosmic being and then we fractured into these many different souls that incarnate here. So it's like Kabbala talks about there's the lightning bolt path, right, there's the path down and the path up. It could be suggested that you know, we descended into reality from a higher place, came down here to do our time, to go through evolution suffering. It's like, you know, find the Philosopher's Stone through through lessons, through trials, through tribulations, the hero's journey, but through the path of you know, Buddha or Christ, like the enlightened Sage or whatever. Through through being in that heart space, we evolve back out of here. So that's a theory. But I think whatever, there was some sort of note that we had before whatever society.
Speaker 1: Is now, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think we had technologies then that like you know, Aaron was telling me earlier, the mathematic of the stone carvings in that cave are like what was it was? It was like less than millimeters of.
Speaker 4: A It was like modern day Stonemasons and people with lie does and stuff have gone there, and the precision is like way beyond what we can do now, way beyond.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there had to be some kind of like technology that that's true island or that we don't understand or I mean, yeah, Easter Island. The pyramid pyramid, yeah, you know you can like is that the one where you can like clap and it sounds like a bird the Mayant I think I'm talking about. You clap and it literally it sounds like birds bouncing up like the reflection or the do you want better reverberations?
Speaker 2: I think it's the winter solstice.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. Do you know about that?
Speaker 2: The Temple of Cucko Con in Mexico, it's like one of the wonders of.
Speaker 1: The world of like the Mayan temple. They're kind of they're like pyramids.
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, yeah, kind of. They do have pyramids in Mexico. I'm not sure if that one's technically a pyramid, but it's it's like a cigarette structure. It's it's like a pyramid, right, But I think it's the December equinox I'm not sure on the date if you could look that up, but or solstice. But on this precise day every year, with the shifting of the season, a shadow is cast on the temple where there's an optical illusion that a serpent is climbing up the temple on all four sides. That's why it's one of the wonders of the world. It's December, December solstice every year, December twenty first, every year, the rise.
Speaker 1: Of the seen that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I've seen that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's a big deal. What the like they couldn't figure out how to do that? Now? Never are you kidding me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How are they doing that?
Speaker 1: That's magic?
Speaker 3: Well, we've talked about this before and my my devil's advocate side of things.
Speaker 1: I'm a bruise. The devil would not. No, it's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: It's like if if you didn't have all of the modern day distractions that we have, and your only form of entertainment was to map out the sky.
Speaker 1: No, it's a good point, then we have nothing bad to do.
Speaker 3: Kind of But like you're you're so you're so in touch with your surroundings and your surroundings being Earth, and then the surrounding planet's constellations, the way the Sun moves across the sky. If you're in the business of staying alive and you it's important to know where the sun is going to be at every time of the year because the way the sun interacts with your food, you know, directly relates to how alive you get to stay and how alive your children's children's get to stay. So where your focus goes, I think humanity is where we like just hurl towards because I mean, it wasn't that long ago we were stepping on the moon and now we've ai. Yeah, absolutely, and now we've got AI that can do surgeries better than doctors. I mean memes, Yeah, the memes are off the short. But if we were to if we were to focus, I think everything we had and that was cool where that was mainstream. I think it's possible.
Speaker 2: Okay, well didn't you just pet me up? I'm an encounter of that, though, counter me. Imagine how many jobs you've done work in boats? Can I say that that you work boats?
Speaker 1: Okay? How many jobs work I work boats? I worked boats on the buy you.
Speaker 2: How many jobs have you worked on or carpentry or you know it, or any job that you've ever done in your life, making a song, writing poetry. Dare I say there, I not say procreating, But however, many things you've done in your life and you made you made the job.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a job. It's labor, labor intensive, it's labor and ball. Okay, where are you going? Were you in a rush?
Speaker 2: How many things have been done in your life that the smallest mistake just messes the whole thing up and you can't fix the mistake.
Speaker 1: You can't recover the mistake. You know, I could paint my ceiling and.
Speaker 2: Whoop, I gotta splotch of green on the frick, and now I can never get it right. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's really reductive, But dude, these structures are made with no mistakes, insane, the most mind blowing level of mathematical precision. I don't think they had TI eight four's bub how are they doing the math?
Speaker 1: It is true, it's a good another very good point because they I don't know the exact figures, but they talk about the pyramids and how if each brick was like the tiniest little sliver fraction of a millimeter off, the whole thing would be completely off.
Speaker 2: So imagine a little mistake they're building that the whole thing would fall.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I also think about like Roman aqueducts that still exists today that are arch bridges that are built and made by stone masons with zero mortar. So you have stones tons like stones that weigh tons in an arch and none of them are glued together.
Speaker 1: They're all just pressure fitted together.
Speaker 3: And those aqueducts still standing, still being used to modern day.
Speaker 2: So it stands the reason they had knowledge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is this is wouldn't the Romans be way before this or would this be happening at the same time. I'm no historians, so at the same time as what as the temples.
Speaker 1: It would have been much later later, it would have been much much later. But the Romans were using all of the Greek stuff, so yeah, we already know about that. So yeah, we know all about that. They were using all of that ancient Greek mysticism.
Speaker 2: But it's stands to reason that they had knowledge that we don't have. Maybe they had tools or some sort of technology that we don't have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so really interesting that we're sitting around talking about the stone mason trade, and you have the Freemasons that are like moving all of this knowledge forward through time.
Speaker 1: Through time, through different civilizations, different cultures.
Speaker 2: The Freemasons claim that it was their master mason, Hiram Abiff.
Speaker 1: Who built the Temple of Solomon. You'll know that story and that we covered a little bit. It's it's been about one hundred episodes, so I.
Speaker 2: Don't And he was murdered, he was I mean, I'm not a mason, so you know, don't point a gun to my head to get it accurate. But but he was murdered and then he was buried with a kasia tree. The acacia tree is very symbolic to Freemasons, to just Masonic. Try addition, but what do we know about the acacia tree? You can extract the mt yes, you know, but yeah, no, I mean, it's just it's bizarre, and there's obviously some sort of knowledge that they had that we don't have, you know. And I think I can't speak for Aaron, but I do think that he thinks as well, because I did hear him say it earlier, that cimatics potentially could be like a key to unlock that door, you know, to understand what this is, whatever this is. And we were talking about the holographic principle earlier. I was hoping we could go into that a little bit because the way you explained it, and then he made me watch a video earlier, but then Alex showed up and we didn't get to finish.
Speaker 1: It's all his fault, damn it.
Speaker 2: But we were talking about the holographic principle and I had never heard it explained like this before, and it's honestly like it's brain melting when you think about this. He literally made me say made. I don't mean almost to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He had a kniight to my throat, like a like a like a farm animal.
Speaker 1: No. No, he was like, dude, you should watch this video. It's like, sounds great.
Speaker 2: I start watching this video and I paused at one point and I literally looked at him. I was like, dude, we're all just fractals of God, right, I mean, basically, because the video was deep. It was some scientists talking about the holographic principle. I was like, holy crap, man, but let's let's go into that.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: Basically just scientific Linga described the hamatic principle of it that's above so below.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like maybe to try to normal not normalize, but like put that in Layman's terms. The idea is that if you look at a hollow a holograph or not a hologram, but like a holograph, right, like the idea that holographs are spiritual. If you if you think of sound waves or waves of light, you you can measure them in spherical shape.
Speaker 1: Am I off? There there's something about spherical uh.
Speaker 4: Sound itself when you think about when you see like a sin wave or something, you think of it as like a two dimensional thing. But sound comes out in a three dimensional bubble. And if you take any if you find any any like atom or molecule within that bubble and examine it, it will have the exact same semiic frequency pattern as the actual semic reading of that sound, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: In other words, to try to make it even more simple, right.
Speaker 4: Sound itself is basically holographic in nature.
Speaker 2: So to try to make that even more simple, because that's a little hard to understand. But I was reading the video watching the scientists explain it. We were talking about it, so like, let's try to simplify it even more. Okay, you have a sound wave, someone plays a note on the piano, and that makes one way. Hypothetically it might make more.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It makes a wave. Okay, that's two D. When you look at a wave a little long a line, that's two D. Now, we just talked earlier how everything has an entanglement to some higher and even lower dimensions. You know, infinitely, you make that wave, you project it into the third dimension.
Speaker 1: All right, it's.
Speaker 2: Now making this three dimensional spherical shape. This sound wave projected into the third dimension is making spheres, or like if you drop something in water, even you can see the two D ripples on the surface of the water, but even beneath the water it's making it's making three dimensional waves outward.
Speaker 1: Beneath the surface. Yes, okay, makes sense.
Speaker 2: Now, the holographic principle is such that.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you zoom in on any node, any part, any note of that entire three dimensional or the two dimensional, and it is the same shape.
Speaker 4: And it has the exact representation of the entire thing.
Speaker 2: So, in other words, that is crazy. In other words, let's just say he gave a number like one note on a piano.
Speaker 4: Lowest the lowest note on the.
Speaker 2: Lowest note on a piano makes a sound wave that two dimensionally like the way that the wavelength that it travels. What was it like, it's twenty twenty seven meters.
Speaker 4: Think about that. That's kind of big. Twenty seven So first like down the road for the peak of the wave to start, go up, and then back and reach the same spot again. It takes twenty seven meters.
Speaker 2: That's pretty long, right, yes, okay.
Speaker 4: And now think about how big your ears are and that you can actually hear that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what three milimeters? How big is the Cochlan?
Speaker 1: Pretty low?
Speaker 2: It's like it's like millimeters. Your cocklean is like this big. Okay, it can't fit that wave, no, of course, right, but listen, because because of the holographic principle, if you take that twenty seven meters wave and you chop off a little tiny piece of it, nano particle of it, it contains the information of the entire wave that's in the second dimension, in the third dimension, it's nuts in infinitestial part of that wave that you you remove, it contains the entire information of all of it.
Speaker 1: And I was watching this video, I pause it. I looked at him. I was like, dude, we're all just fractals of God. Man. It's also it's kind of like DNA a little bit too. Yeah, one teeny tiny little strand of DNA contains the same information as all all of the deal as above.
Speaker 2: So below, dude, we are all little fractal representations of.
Speaker 1: We're all just fragial reputations of God.
Speaker 2: Dude, whoa, We're all just freaking holographs and the matrix man trying to you know, but.
Speaker 1: It probably doesn't stop at the third dimension.
Speaker 4: So right, Well, if the music, if the feeling of the music that you feel when you hear it is the extra dimensional aspects.
Speaker 1: Of it, oh yeah, like it.
Speaker 3: So it's transcending dimensions. So maybe that's where the magical powers come in, because you have other beings and other things and other dimensions that we can't physically perceive, but the music can communicate to.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe that's how they communicate through us.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god, that's so trippy, right, Like I just moked a bunch or something people, I didn't. I promise, Okay, I promise. I'm gonna have to check me. Yeah, are you even gonna do that a couple of pieces of hair. I'm not gonna let you. We just hired hr department, Oh did we? Yeah? Yeah? The dolphin thing. Oh yeah, what dolphins?
Speaker 3: Please, it's federally illegal to try and communicate with dolphins.
Speaker 4: Tell you that they're also kind of rape Apparently they are.
Speaker 1: Well they are, it's true. Sorry, that's fine, they are. They are ducks are. So you don't know what that.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it later. Yeah, if you're going out on some dark roads, your.
Speaker 1: People drag you down anyway.
Speaker 2: No, but seriously, the dolphin thing. This is pretty deep too. I can't explain this.
Speaker 1: Is it like I'm gonna butcher it. I'll try.
Speaker 4: The video that me and Ryan watched earlier has a guy that has an instrument that he calls a seymoscope, which is it measures simanis, Yeah, it's like a way that you can view the signs representation of any sound. Basically, what like a tiny it looks kind of like a microscope, don't it with a peatradish in it that has like pure water in it.
Speaker 1: Oh cool?
Speaker 4: And then he like pulses whatever sounds you want through the instrument and it makes the simatic representation on the little peetri dish.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 4: And he worked with a guy who works with dolphins who has like an underwater microphone, and he would put like different objects under the water and the dolphin would use its echolocation at each of the objects. So there'll be like a ball and like a plant pot, random stuff, you know. Yeah, And then the guy who took those recordings gave them to the sarmatics guy who played them through his cymoscope and you could see literally it was like a little picture of a guy holding a plant pot.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna see if I can find it just from.
Speaker 4: The vibrational informat. Vibrational information of the echolocation contained the picture of the plant pot. I'm the guy's how I'm holding it?
Speaker 2: Like literally what literally the sound that the dolphin it echo located hit the pot, it came back. The guy measured the sound wave of it. I saw the picture.
Speaker 1: I'll find it real quick.
Speaker 3: This I'm trying to dolphins are communicating to each other via pictures.
Speaker 1: Bro What They're sending freaking TV signals to each other with us.
Speaker 4: The holographic nature of sound to just to.
Speaker 1: Paint a three D picture of what's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you wouldn't mind, Can you find that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got it, but you found it?
Speaker 2: Bro, Like, I want you to understand the sound.
Speaker 3: So wait a minute, what if that was Atlantis? What if Atlantis was a human we were able to do that, and that transcends language. So language is the barrier. Now I have to I have to communicate that what I'm seeing exists to you with these.
Speaker 1: Small little words.
Speaker 3: But what if instead I could be like a dolphin and just sends you exactly what I'm thinking in a three D sphere that you could walk, that you could experience.
Speaker 2: Are you sending something?
Speaker 1: No, that's crazy what he's saying, because think about the Tower of Babbel. We're not far away from dolphins. You know what I'm talking about, Alex, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And that's kind of our hubris. Our hubris caused our universal language to be destroyed and language should be split into infinitely. So what if we did have some sort of technology that allowed us to do that and that's how we communicated.
Speaker 3: What if we were what if we were just as smart as dolphins? And then now we were forced to have to talk to each other.
Speaker 2: I don't even really think it's about like his smartest dolphins. I just think that we were in a different form of being than we are now.
Speaker 1: We were more uh spiritually, yes, spiritually advanced.
Speaker 3: But you know, I think maybe what if Atlantis was just people prioritizing surfing and you know, the vibes and the culture, and.
Speaker 1: I mean you would say that, man, I think think, I'm.
Speaker 3: It would be a utopia man. And then you get smited because you're just too good.
Speaker 1: I'm spide Oh check it out. Here's the photo and I have to see this.
Speaker 2: By this point, you can have already dropped it in so they see it.
Speaker 1: But look, all right, that's three things you got to drop into this episode.
Speaker 2: For some reason I can't assoom, but it shows you. Just look look at that the actual on the what's it the.
Speaker 1: Simuscope?
Speaker 2: On the simuscope, it's actually a picture of a hand holding up chills?
Speaker 1: Is that the insane the one at the bottom. I'm gonna need that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll show you too. I'll just text it to you real quick and you can see it because you're out of my reach physically.
Speaker 1: This is so mind blowing, isn't it? That like, my stomach is upside down. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: You showed me this earlier, and I paused, and I was just like, that's it, dude, We're all fracking.
Speaker 1: About it. The holographic principle.
Speaker 2: Every bit of that little sound wave, one little piece of it contains the information of the whole. Can that not be suggested to be the same as like us in our existence in the universe.
Speaker 1: It's holographic reality. I don't even know what to think about that. Man, geez, I'm gonna send you the photo, Alex. Gosh. It goes infinitely up and infinitely down, infinitely larger and infinitely smaller, Like the tiniest little slice contains the same information as the largest, most stretched out version of forever. Wow. I mean I always knew that there's like there's magic in sound. It's it's I feel like it's it's intuitive, like it feels like magic. It always Why.
Speaker 2: Does it make us feel so much? Why is it one of the most dominant industries on the planet Musicah.
Speaker 4: You know, and and not the most old the oldest exactly.
Speaker 2: Lucifer played music in heaven right.
Speaker 1: Right, I beout.
Speaker 4: It was fucking heavy.
Speaker 1: It was dude, I know it was heavy discords and blast beats, and yeah, it was gnarly.
Speaker 2: Apollo played the lyre, you know, Orpheus, he goes down into the underworld and he plays the liar.
Speaker 3: And I mean the whole time, I've been thinking what if they just, like, what if some bar just made the pyramids and lifted and cut the stones with vibration?
Speaker 2: But dude, I mean that's kind of what we were saying about. I mean, it's sound, you know, it's vibration.
Speaker 1: It's artistic representation. Like in the Lord of the Rings, the universe was made through sence exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the same with Ohm, right, the Hindus say om and I had gotten some notes, although I think our conversation is far transcended my notes that I had prepared. But there are like five verse six or even more magical traditions throughout the ancient past that you know, you have a lot of stuff that's like ritual magic. You know, you had the the sigil magic and you have all this stuff. People use herbs and stuff like that, But there are traditions that consisted entirely of just magical words, you know, Like I'll just run through a couple of them. We don't have to go that deep into them.
Speaker 1: It's not going to hurt me or affect me profoundly, is it. No? You sure, yeah, I'm sure right at your.
Speaker 2: Water will be ordered harmoniously. So we have golder the Norse tradition.
Speaker 1: Golder golder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the Norse tradition of like using runes. I'll just I'm gonna read this because it's kind of over my head. But golder Old Norse, or the plural is gold jarar, refers to a type of Norse magical practice involving chanting, singing, or incantation. Is deeply rooted in Germanic paganism and appears in many Old Norse songs, runic inscriptions, and mythological sources. The word golder comes from the Proto Germanic gold draws, meaning spell or incantation. It's linked to the verb gala to sing or to yell. Golder was sung or chanted rather than spoken. Rhythm, tone and repetition were important. It's like a magical song or spell, kind of like Gregorian chanting. All of the sounds that are sung or chanted or associated with a magical rune.
Speaker 1: You know about like the runic magic. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the runes were carved so you would see a runic symbol. And then the belief was that the rune was activated through the sound froda. You know you have a rune. Yeah, the voice of this, he said, the voice of the thumb.
Speaker 1: Ya you have the rune.
Speaker 2: And the idea was that speaking the precise word would activate it through its vibration. You know, it could use for healing, harming, love spells, protection and battle, controlling the weather, shaping reality of perception, calling spirits, you seeing the future. This is all in like the old poetic Vetas I mean ed Us that as it's Indu but in the poetic ed Us right, Odin is closely associated with Golder. He's obviously like the magical sage. He plucked his eye out into the well of knowledge, or in some versions he hangs on like the world tree. Yeah, and he like gains knowledge through suffering. It's like this wise old wizard. Golder reflects the power of sound as like creation of the universe itself. They are sacred forces that order the cosmos. And then you can go into Hekca, which is like the same concept but Egyptian. It's Egyptian magic. It's the idea in Heca is that Okay, So the word literally means activating the ka, and so ka means the soul of the spirit, and some people suggest that that has to do with like mirkaba like that. There are three different words tied together, so cause, I mean, yeah, yeah, Heca whatever. It's a cosmic force, the power by which the gods and humans can alter in shape reality. You know, there's a god named Heca personifying this magical power. It appears as a man, often holding serpents associated with divine speech and healing. Heca is considered even older than the gods and some myths it exists wavelengths exactly. I didn't think about that, but yeah, exactly, Yeah the hell. Actually I was at Monroe one time, uh my gateway, and we were talking about sound waves and everything, and we just got to talking about like mythological things and how through sound waves it synchronizes the brain. And I just got to thinking about it, and we were talking about the right brain and the left brain, and I started thinking, damn, dude, you know the eye of horse and the eye of raw, or you know the eye of raw on the right side the eye of horse on the left side. That symbolized both sides the brain, the masculine, the feminine, the magic and the logical, or you could say the physical world and the spiritual world, reason, mathematics. That's the left brain, and then the right brain would be like artistic, creative, you know, connected to the energy around us. And I got to think about it, and I was like, you know, that image is always associated with the ureus, which if you know what a euraus is, it's the eyebrow in that image, and it's a cobra. Oh, it's a single serpent that's like wiggling along the forehead or.
Speaker 1: Like above each eye.
Speaker 2: It's serpents, but it's like a little wiggle.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, dude, it's like a wavelength.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a sound wave connects on both sides.
Speaker 1: That's what I was suggested.
Speaker 2: I was like, how wow, what do you guys think about that?
Speaker 1: They're like, I don't know. Sound has got to be one of the most ancient forms of magic, so I don't think that's too far off to think that they're weaving that symbology into all kinds of stuff, Like the most ancient times I as far back as civilization.
Speaker 2: If you cut open the brain and you look at like I think it's the hippocampus, it literally looks or maybe it's the maybe it's the thalmus. There's a part of the brain that when you cut the brain in half and you look at it, it literally looks like the eye of rock.
Speaker 1: Have you seen this? Okay, you gotta see this. Which the heck? You know?
Speaker 2: I think it's eye of I'm just gonna type, I have raw brain. Look at this, seriously, look the eye of raw on the right, and then you got the brain on the left.
Speaker 1: I think you'll be able to tell which is which. No way, dude, no way, it's crazy, right. I was thinking like it. It would like vaguely look, No, it's literally like it. It's like it's it, id it is it?
Speaker 2: What were they cutting open brains like Victor Frankenstein?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably probably. I'm sitting here thinking. I'm sitting here thinking about it. I'm like, you know, if there were no rules, da Vinci was doing it right. Yeah, I mean it's for science. Yeah, just strictly cut open a couple of brains.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna send you that as well, just in case you want to come on, man.
Speaker 1: Please drop them in. Please.
Speaker 5: You didn't even ask you please, just you went straight to begging. I know you, man, We've we've bet his limit of four, so now we got to start begging.
Speaker 2: So there's like, to me, there's all kinds of evidence of doing things like home chants and things like that, like SIMP. I think it's the paris pathetic right, the like the calming response of the nervous system. There's so many scientific studies that just chanting things like om are Like the Sufis would say it's h U.
Speaker 1: I think it's Hue. They would chant who.
Speaker 2: It calms the nervous system. There are other scientific studies to talk about, like chanting OLM increased nitric oxide in the brain.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I've been I've seen that.
Speaker 2: Like they've they discovered it in cows. They're like, wow, cows have such.
Speaker 1: A high night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'd be moon and it's like sending their nitric oxide through the charts. The Sufies it's Hugh Hu or it's who.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I'm it's not moo.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure the sufis hu Jackman was something Jess, But.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I had to add a pr to make it family friendly.
Speaker 1: But this is a family friendly show after all. So oh, and then you know we got hekka.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think we pretty much covered that they would use that for all kinds of things.
Speaker 4: You said about Hecka being part of the Maccaba. The word, yeah, that's Marlin.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure I wanted to say it with yeah, Merlin. And then ba is also.
Speaker 1: Wow, dude, good one Bible reference. Good. What is murr? Though? I don't know? You tell me, man, you're the one over there thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Mr supposedly is light, ka is spirit, ba is body. So I'm not sure if r is an Egyptian word or what.
Speaker 1: Let me look that up. That stands to reason light, I mean, Merlin like that. That makes perfect sense to me. And then you said ba is what body?
Speaker 3: So light spirit body is the light spirit body has in Frankenson's and or no spelled difference in me r. I know, I'm just saying that Murr holds a significant spiritual meeting, often associated with purification, healing, and connection to the divine.
Speaker 2: When Jesus was killed, he was given frankinsense and and when he was born, Yeah, and Hee was born.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, full circle.
Speaker 2: And you know what, maybe there is something special to the actual sound of the word itself. You know, I wonder about that sometimes, like even even yeah.
Speaker 1: Just trying to give a little audible nitric oxide.
Speaker 2: He's just like freaking, it's going off the charts, right than if we had a graph on your brain, it'd be.
Speaker 4: Like if we had a simuscope, would be able to find.
Speaker 1: Out it would be a little picture of a cow. Damn, I'm dairy free, so you can look at it. Yeah, I think, but the information broke to my eyes.
Speaker 3: I think we should just put sensors on his brain though, who me, my brain?
Speaker 1: You going silent on me?
Speaker 2: This is not the episode to go silent bro yes, his brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it'd be cool. I wish we could all do it.
Speaker 2: I mean I've done it, but I wish we could kind of all do it as like a like, I don't know, it'd be fun. I just don't have the technology like the Egyptians did to be cutting brains open and looking at the little so we got obviously Gregorian chants, right. There are studies this show that when Gregorian chants are done in the proper way. It causes brain wave and treatment. Oh wow, synchronizing the hemispheres of the brain. Again, how do they know this stuff? You know, even when you go to Gateway, I mean you could tell them and well, you guys will learn about this pretty.
Speaker 1: Soon when you go through my program.
Speaker 2: But they know that for many hundreds, if not thousands of years, that there would be things like drum circles. And they found that what was it, like six hurts, right like somewhere around like six hurts, they would, you know, play drums in a certain pattern. Bobby talks about this on an episode. Remember he heard a drum circle and he was like, yeah, Colonel John Alexander showed me a video one time where he was in I think it was in Ethiopia or somewhere in like a small village in Africa, and they were doing this drum circle fire ceremony. I told you all this a long time ago. But he was like putting fire in his mouth and on his eyes and he wasn't being burned, and they were playing drums and it was this very hypnotic sound. And John said even he went into a trance just being there witnessing the thing. So It's been known for probably forever that certain rhythmic patterns bring you into.
Speaker 1: A trance like state. They didn't train the hemispheres of the brain.
Speaker 4: I don't think they would have known about the entrainment of brain waves, but they wouldn't have.
Speaker 2: To, right, But they know about the effect. Yeah, you know that something is happening, right. Yeah, They probably don't know that it's the right and the left synchronizing. Maybe the Egyptians did.
Speaker 1: I wonder that. Well, they were obviously cutting them open. They were cutting them open then, so they know there was a right and the left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. Back then people probably didn't even know they had brains. They probably thought, you know, what's in there.
Speaker 4: You know, people have been training dogs for however many thousands of years, but we don't know how a dog's brain even works.
Speaker 1: Still to this day. Yeah, wow, still to this day.
Speaker 2: That is crazy when you think about it. So just a few more traditions to wrap it up. We obviously have mantras, the seed words. We have things like ow, monipod, may hum, so hum, they're these. If you know about mantras, it's it's basically like ancient Sanskrit words like ole, miss Sanskrit. I believe the idea is that kind of like Latin Sanskrit is one of those so to speak, dead languages that there's believed to be like a vibrational power behind each word. So they have seed mantras. So they give you this seed, which the idea is you chant something like om or vomb or ram or ham or whatever, and it's a seed. And the more that you plant the seed by chanting the sound that the seed grows in your mind, it grows in your spiritual body. So you're planting this seed in over time it grows. But like a rebo, Yeah, like a rebo. Then you have zeker or deeker, which is Islamic Sufiism, the repetition of certain names of God like a Llaho or who or al haak to alter your consciousness to bring you close closer to God, purifying your soul. It can bring it into trance like states, unity, love, divine intoxication, which I think that's just a silly word to say, like higher states like you reach the states at Monroe or if you were at like an ashram for you know, weeks or years or whatever.
Speaker 1: Hebrew Kabala.
Speaker 2: They obviously have words of power like yahweh or a very popular one. You've probably heard this before, but it's.
Speaker 1: Aya a share Aya.
Speaker 2: I think it's in a rap song. Otherwise it's like a biblical thing. I never heard it, and it's like a name of God. I think it means like the host of hosts, the heavenly host of hosts. And the idea in Kobalism is that saying aa is share aa over and over again is like summoning angels to protect you. But the difference with Hebrew, as we know with the Jamatria, that there's precise mathematics behind every letter, so these words are very mathematically ordered. You have ifa and yoruba or riki, which are like Western African incantations. So it's like, I guess it's like spoken praise poetry, which is what ariki is. Prayers, divinatory chance to invoke deities, protect heel, alter your fate. Shamanic invocations of Siberia, the Amazon and Mongolia, chants, whistles, songs to summon spirits or travel across realms.
Speaker 4: I love the idea of swimmoning a spirit with a whistle.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, boy, whistles suck, can't you do that in Zelda the new one.
Speaker 1: You can do that in Elden Ring. Oh you call a freaking spirit horse with a whistle. That's true. It's freaking epic, true, a freaking gandolf some the of all horses with a whistle? Does he shadow facts? I don't remember that Shadow Wizard money gang. We cast bells. Yeah that is, that's that's pretty sick. Shut up, Shadow Wizard money Gang. We're shouting them out. That's dangerous.
Speaker 2: That is kind of dangerous cause they can come after us. They're gonna zoom in on us with their magical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know about us. Now we're ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna have to give them offerings to like keep them off for back.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be an avalanche is gonna fall on your house now, dude, Saramon's gonna get you at the beach in North Carolina. Yes, yeah, powerful. I mean he was the White Wizard bro.
Speaker 2: He was until the new dude rolled up and said, hey, right, you know this this Mike Turf Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and thanks, that's all I got, man. I think I think, uh, this has been fun, Yeah it has. It's been fascinating too, and stuff I never knew about sound that whole like the what you what do you call it? Holographic? What was it? Principle? Holographic holographic principle that like shook me for a minute. Yeah me too, whoa a minute? But yeah, yeah, yeah, Well it's probably been a couple of minutes, at least about.
Speaker 2: Thirty it's been about forty minutes.
Speaker 1: Whatever did it shook me to my core? That's all that matters. Man, I'm shaking up. Okay.
Speaker 2: It's freaking deep, dude, Seriously. I think simatics is a very deep conversation. I think more people should be diving into it, like just kind of being being exposed to it. I personally think the first time you ever show somebody's sigmatics. I've shown many people throughout the years, the first time someone sees it, they're like whoa right, They're like they're mind blown. It's like, oh my god, Like how is that?
Speaker 1: Why is that? What is that?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: It's it's mind blowing. I think it's like kind of like the secret thing that's that's not very popular, and I my hunch is that in time it'll be a very important part of like our science, maybe our medicine.
Speaker 4: Non invasive procedures and stuff that just like resonate with your cells to heal them and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a very good point. Yeah, and I'm sure.
Speaker 2: We'll still take chemicals and stuff, sure, but they have their place. But herbs and you know, various things that we have to ingest. But we've always done that too.
Speaker 4: But but then when you ingest stuff, all you're doing is ingesting a molecule, and what's actually happening is a molecules vibrating.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so a tiny, tiny, tiny scale, it's just the same thing.
Speaker 1: You could get there without having to ingest something. Potentially, Yeah, maybe if you have the right frequency exactly. We need to be mapping these frequencies, I know, like mapping a dimension. Dude, think about it. It really is deep gosh, like someday, someday that like that frontier is gonna be like just chock full of discoveries and yeah, what a day that'll be. Like how why that's going to feel like a map age?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I honestly, I just get the weird feeling that, you know, what Atlantis was, we are on the way to being that again. Like I think it's a cycle that repeating, you know, and that's saying maybe it'll be years and years. I mean, who could ever say, oh, we're Atlantis now. But like, I think that's kind of the point of like the Age of Aquarius, like returning to that state to where knowledge is free and we can like relearn all these things, use these technologies again. But yeah, I think that it's very important for the future of our understanding of metaphysics other dimensions. Dude, you're literally looking at You could say that like, in some strange way, a shape is an entity, Like you look at a square like bro that has a specific frequency in another dimension that's like emitting some forceful action on our world. Yeah, we can't really see, you know what I mean. Then you play a certain little sound and you can see it.
Speaker 1: Whoa.
Speaker 2: And then the question is about light. I'm out, this is getting deep. What's the deal with light?
Speaker 1: Man? What's up with that? It's like airplane food? Okay, man, all right, Jerry Seinfeld, he's back on it. Man, We're gonna do a whole other episode about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the We might just have to Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 4: We have a looked into how how what the universe would look like from the perspective of a photon of light.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, trippy stuff.
Speaker 2: Have you seen like I think it was. No, I'm not gonna pull up the picture and make you drop it in. You've been working really hard and we've already put it in before in a previous episode. But I think it was like one of the first times or I don't you know what. I'm just gonna say it and I'm not gonna try to be specific and people can go look it up for themselves. You look at a photon of light, like an actual image of a photon of light, and it looks like a templar cross.
Speaker 1: Have you seen this? It's deep. I'm gonna show you well, I'll do it. Okay, cool? How about that?
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, it's it's pretty wild. Another thing is like, you look at what was it they finally measured quantum entanglement. They were able to like take some sort of image of it. Yeah, that's a photon of light. It's a literal templar cross.
Speaker 4: We're gonna shift into light and do a little two parter back to back.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: And then also when you see quantum entanglement, I don't know how they measured that. It looks like a y yang.
Speaker 1: Oh oh right, they did get the first here. Let me let me find that as well. They got like the first uh I remember, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah we did. We definitely did the spirit science.
Speaker 1: So familiard on with quantum entanglement. You know what, O cool, cool, you've done it. Whoa, that's awesome. This is so obviously on the on this side is a yin yang. This is an actual, like measured capture of what a quantum entanglement looks like two quantumly entangled particles. It's it's just it literally just is exactly the yin yang.
Speaker 2: So my whole thing is like obviously these ancient symbols that we've had for god knows how long, like since before society was even recorded. You know, these symbols have been around.
Speaker 1: That's a ten thousand year old symbol probably maybe older maybe older.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I think it's like forever and people have always had it, and maybe ten thousand years ago people started being like hmm, you know, writ and down. But crosses way predate Christianity, Like crosses are actually in cultures around the world. It was even evidence of crosses in Mexico and like Aztec stuff crosses in India, you know they look a little different crosses in Egypt. You know this is like a very ancient symbol. I think it stands to reason. And we talked about this on a Wisdom Tradition episode. I can't remember where, but it's a brilliant quote by Manly P. Hall out of the book you're reading, The Secret Teaching of All Ages. And I can't quote o verbatim, but the principle of the quote is like, symbols are the language of the mysteries, right that they are basically little archetypal expressions. So whenever you see a symbol, what constitutes a symbol some sort of perfect mathematical ratio or you know, geometry, whatever. Every time you see the symbol, it's representing some higher force, some higher knowledge. I mean, look, every time you look at yin yang, now you know that that's quantum entanglement and action. Every Time you look at a templar cross, well, you know that's what every little photon of light looks like.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: These symbols mean something beyond our comprehension. I think their doorways into another world.
Speaker 1: What's up? Do you want the quote? Sure?
Speaker 3: Symbolism is the language of the mysteries. By symbols, men have ever sought to communicate to each other those thoughts which transcend the limitations of language. Kind of on the nose of what we were talking about earlier. Yeah, because a holographic dolphin symbol of a pot speaks way louder than me trying to explain that there was a dude in the pool with a pot in his hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Pretty deep, man, Yeah, very deep, very amazing enough. Well, you know how we in the show, right, we just say bye guys.
Speaker 1: Cool ready, bye guys, Bye guys? What ut bomies.
Speaker 2: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash bledso said So.
Speaker 1: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 2: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaidso dot com for merch. We have t shirts, hats, hoodies and more.
Speaker 1: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at Bledsoe said So, Same time next week. S