Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: It's the David Knight Show. As the clock strikes thirteen, It's Tuesday, the fourth of November of Our Lord twenty twenty five. Well, today we have the election that so many people have been so concerned about. Not me, actually, I mean this is New York's. It doesn't really affect me what's going on in New York City. But we're going to talk about a lot of the political firing all around this stuff. And I think it has a lot to do with the iyre against Tucker and Nick Quintey's, two people who I never was interested in interviewing people like Nick Quinte's. I'll talk about that. I understand people's concern about Tucker Carlson platforming him. We'll also talk about the calls to cancel them both. I think that's a very different thing. So we're going to talk about that. We'll also talk about Trump's sixty minutes interview that he had and the back and forth about that, as well as the chaos about this Fourth Turning and what is happening with the shutdown. We'll be right back by the way. Our guest in the third hour today will be doctor Brian Hooker of the Children's Health Defense Organization, and I'm very interested to talk to him. He's got a new resource that they put together that you can share little clips onto social media to try to help to wake up people as to what happened with COVID. And it's just so many people still don't get what happened, and so I think that's very important. We're gonna ask a lot of questions about what's going on under RFK Junior in the HHS and the MAHA stuff as well. The most important court case ever, says Trump. The Swim Court is about to decide the fate of Trump's tariffs, and SOMP is telling us it's going to be the end of the country if we don't enact as taxes. I mean, if this guy isn't a died in the wall Democrat, who is, it's just absolutely amazing. At issue is whether the fifty year old law, which has never before been used to impose taxes, justify as the levies. And of course this is the law about declaring emergency powers. How in the world can Trump declare that it is an emergency when things are not really very different than they were throughout his first four years or for quite some time. You know, he may not like it, but it's not an emergency. And he just showed that it's not an emergency with his tempered tariffs against Canada for an ad that they ran and appellate court struck down the tariffs in August. The majority said that Trump's AEPA tariffs. That's ie e PA, something about emergency. I don't really care what it stands for. But for different reasons, one of them said the law didn't authorize tariffs, while the others said that the tariffs in question could not be imposed under the law. So again, you know, they can argue about how many angels fit on the head of the pen, but we know it's a bad policy, it's a shifting policy, and he doesn't have the authority to do this. It's a fake emergency, and we don't want one person, especially somebody who is capricious and arbitrary and whimsical, setting the tariff rates and changing them for a couple of days. The dissenting group, which included two Obama appointed judges, said that AYAPA does not extend tariff power to the president at all, so he's got an uphill battle. I think this is a major confrontation between the executive branch and Congress, said a former appellate judge appointed by Bush. Bush the second the shrub. This is not a confrontation between the executive branch and Congress. He's wrong about that, because Congress doesn't care. Congresses abdicated their power. They got little Mike Johnson. There was kind of a rude meme that was I didn't play it because it got very rude. It was Mike Johnson's sitting on the lap of Trump as a puppet, and it was the graphics were well done, but what he had to say was a bit rude, So I didn't play it. But that's Mike Johnson is such a puppet, and Congress doesn't really care anyway. Congress wants to hold hearings and they want to raise money for themselves, and other than that, they are more than happy to kick all responsibility over to anyone else. Anybody will take the hot potatoes that they are elected to handle. They'll send it to the bureaucracy, they'll send it to the judiciary, they'll send it to the executive branch. They don't care, so This is not a struggle between Congress and the president over who has the power. This is a struggle over everybody wanting to say it's not my responsibility. I don't have anything to do here. I'm just make money and to have lifetime employment and fringe benefits. That's all I'm here for. I came here for the buffet. The reality is is that the Constitution is what Trump is fighting, and Congress doesn't give a whip about the constitution. Department of Justice lawyers have argued, at least in part, that the courts should not question what Trump says constitutes a national emergency. Well, this is a really bad idea. If he can declare what an emergency is and nobody can argue with him about emergency, and then the emergency declaration that he made unlocks dictatorial powers. Do you see the problem with that structure. I think anyone should be able to see the problem with that structure. And that's exactly what he did with COVID for example.
Speaker 3: That would be called a fing in law the whole If the president, it's not illegal. If the president an emergency, it's.
Speaker 2: An emergency, that's right. Yeah, whatever emergency emergency. Everyone to get from building. Trump claims that the nation will fall into ruin if I eatu a terrats to strike down, even as the White House says it will replace the levees using other more process heavy trade laws. I'm assuming that that means that they'd have to try to follow some due process. I don't know, but that would all be destroyed. The Oval office tariff switch, the ability to impose terrafs quickly without much notice. That's precisely what needs to be stopped. Again, it isn't even this is far beyond the argument of what form of taxation, what level of taxation should be applied, who should be taxed, and so forth. It's the constant switching. The taco aspect. We've got to take these tacos and flush them down the toilet. It was we moved to Houston. The house that we bought was new construction, and God, we had been there about I guess nine months. In the living room, he noticed this, this spot forming on the ceiling, and it's getting darker and darker. What is in the world is that? Do we have a water leak? I went up there into the attic and under the insulation was a taco that was left and I took it that from the creasy thing to really get rotten and stinking and start coming through the drywall. That's basically what's going on with Trump's taco terrace. We're at the point now where I think everybody should be able to see this greasy spot on our economy that's coming through the ceiling. But I guess they can't. So I would love to get rid of the very thing that they're talking about. His ability to switch back and forth on these tariffs, constantly changing them. That is the big issue that is chaos for everybody, foreign and domestic. I mean you go when you when they write the history books and they go back and they look at what happened. Here's my vote for what happened, what brought us down, what brought us into a global economic crisis and a global war and the fourth turning. I would say it was Trump throwing the economy under the bus with his tariff tantrums. That's my nomination for the cause. So the so reason has Maybe you guys know more about the Punisher than I do. This is a comic book thing. How the Punisher, a murderous anti hero, became the mascot for an increasingly militarized police force. And I think that's the they got a good point here. I mean, I always refer to it as Judge dread because I always remember that dreadful movie with Sylvester Saloono.
Speaker 4: I've never seen that one.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid I saw that movie, and I saw that trailer many many times, because people would, in spite of my guidance, they would go with movies that had stars in it that they liked rather than directors. And so he's like, well, you want to watch that, okay, but I wouldn't advise it. I can give you a better movie to watch to night anyway. That's what I always think of, and that's what I see with these police out there, and so reason this guy wrote this thing, Joe Lancaster, sounds like he's about your age, and he grew up reading Punisher comics. But he was kind of taken back as he saw how the law enforcement people are embracing this. So it truly is a contradiction to what they're there for. He's breaking the very laws that the cops are supposed to uphold. And as I said before, we must not lose the rule of law. We must not lose the We've got to pay attention to the means. The means are so important. Yes, we want to get rid of illegal aliens who are here. First of all, get rid of them on the welfare rolls, get rid of them on the in the eighteen wheelers when they speak English to read the signs. Definitely get rid of them there. But for their own sake as well as for ours. But you know, when we look at this, is it okay if we get rid of the illegal aliens but we wind up with the illegal cops. Is that okay? Is that a good switch? I don't think so. I think we're jumping out of the frying pan into the fire if we have illegal law enforcement officers who thumb their nose at the law and at due process. In twenty fifteen, actor John Burnhaal appeared in New York comic cons soon after the announcement that he would portray Marvel Comics's famous vigilante, The Punisher in the Netflix series Daredevil. He said, I know how important he is to law enforcement, to the military. He told the crowd, I look at this as a huge honore, a huge responsibility, and now I give you my apps word I'm going to give it everything I have, he says. Since that time, Punisher iconography has only continued to proliferate among police officers. The character's skull logo has become synonymous with uncritical support for the police. Even FBI director Cash Patel is a fan. I'm not surprised at that at all. MSNBC's Ken Delanian shared a photo of a challenge coin that Patel had given out featuring the skull that greatly resembled the Punisher symbol. That trend is disheartening both for the fans of the comics character like me, and for Americans who want a sane law enforcement apparatus that is dedicated to serving citizens rather than unleashing violence and folks. This is important because this Punisher mentality, we see it already domestically here, but we see it escalated and elevated put on a pedestal by Trump when it comes to the actions of ice, when it comes to the actions of the military and Venezuela. It is a very dangerous thing, and it should be we should speak out against this all the time. This is another very very dangerous precedent that he's setting, he says, as a teenager. I found the Punisher's brutally uncompromising worldview a fascinatingly stark contrast other more optimistic comic book heroes. A Punisher inhabited that same world, but seemed to flout all of its rules and conventions. He had no superpowers other than military training and a seemingly unlimited arsenal and tenacity. I have accrued numerous issues of Punisher comics and collectibles, and multiple T shirts bearing his signature skull logo, But in more than two decades since I picked up my first issue, the character's cultural meaning has shifted. For years, the people most likely to wear the skull logo were comic fans like me. Then over time it became to be more popular among police officers. Custom shops such as Etsy and Red Bubble. Mass retailers like Amazon carry thousands of items printed with Punisher skulls, often combined with American flags and pro police iconograty. So he said, there has to be a recognition that while he's doing everything they want to fantasize about doing that, he's wrong, said The Punisher co creator Gary Conway. He is breaking the very laws that cops are supposed to uphold. So putting a Punisher decal on your cop car is saying that you want to break the rules and that you want to be outside of the law and above the law. You know, kind of like Ice, a warrior who is fighting a lonely war, who kills only those who deserve killing, and he will determine who those are. He had a purpose and a sense of honor. There was something behind his motivation that we didn't know, something terrible that had to turn this very straight laced, rules bound guy into the Punisher, And so later issues filled in his backstory. He had had numerous medals for Vietnam. His final tour went badly. That experience haunts him. He survived combat, returned home in Queen's only to see his wife and children murdered in Central Park after they accidentally witnessed a mafia hit. We've seen this storyline told over and over again by Hollywood, some one of the reasons I don't like to watch movies that are set in twentieth century. They almost all along this same line. Here, when corrupt cops and courts failed to bring justice to the killer, he declares war on all the killer criminals from terrorists to muggers and everybody in between. Frank Castle died with his family. He corrects a villain while pulling the trigger. I am the Punisher. He didn't get his own solo title until nineteen eighty six, a dozen years after his debut. They've been trying to get him a series off the ground for years, but no one at Marvel was interested, but they did a five issue limited series. It sold well and led to him getting his own series the following year. Comic book heroes are traditionally inherently benevolent, they usually refuse to kill. The Punisher not only has no compunction about killing, but it was his singular purpose. His murderousness also puts them at odds with other heroes, who can see him as little better than the crooks and killers that they encounter. As a result, he has battled fellow heroes like Daredevil, Spider Man, Wolverine, and for some reason, Archie. I wonder who won when he fought Archie.
Speaker 4: Does Archie have Juughhead to back him up? Is the real question.
Speaker 2: What is Archie's superpower? I don't know, Bubblegum pop I guess anyway.
Speaker 4: We Scooby do cross over, though I guess.
Speaker 2: In twenty seventeen, le's mean this into the real world with cops. Catleitsburg, Kentucky Police Chief Cameron Logan commissioned vinyl decals for the department's cruisers, a punish your skull that read blue Lives Matter. Now again, I have a problem with that. I have a problem with Black lives matter and blue lives matter because there's an implication there that they matter more than other lives do, and I just think that that's wrong, especially when you are somebody out there who's supposed to be a public servant. What that says to me is that you care more about your club that you're in, and you're going to protect the blue lives and the blue line more than you're going to protect the community. Logan said, I consider it to be a warrior logo. That decal represents that we take any means necessary to keep our community safe. Well, exactly what is your community? Is it Katletsburg, Kentucky or is it your police department? What is your community? He spoke as if he were commanding troops in a war zone. After a public backlash, he had the decouns moved. That same year in a small town in New York Solvey, New York, the police department drew criticism for similar decaals. There's clearly a war on police, said the police chief, and the criminal element attempting to infiltrate and destroy our communities, lifestyles and quality of living, requiring men and women willing to stand up to evil and to protect the good of society. We know who the bad guys are and take them down. In other words, no need for the courts to get involved here with us taking it face value, These police departments see themselves as under assault from unchecked criminal forces. Isn't this the same mentality that Trump is selling the conservatives about what ice is there for. Once you sell that, once people believe that everything is up for grabs and that mindset, the only way to survive is to treat the community like an occupied territory, to see civilians as potential threats, and to display a decal that signals your willingness to use unconstrained violence on anybody who gets in your way. And isn't that what we're seeing from Trump's federal police. The rhetoric we're seeing, the attitude we're seeing. You know, you're following me, you're using a camera on what I'm doing. So they ram these people with their cars and arrest them. Solvay's decals, in particular, featured a thin blue line and the skull design as noted in Errol Morris's documentary of the same name, the thin blue Line. The phrase refers to the concept of the thin blue line of police that separates the public from anarchy. And of course, in that documentary, which I've referred to many times, it was a guy who was put on death row because a police officer was killed, and they had to make it clear to everybody, you don't mess with the police. We've got to find somebody. Even if we got the wrong guy, we got to get somebody and punish them for the death of this cop. Let this go unsolved, and we're going to do it quick too quickly. We're not going to take the time. We've got to find somebody right away, say they did it and stick with that.
Speaker 3: And didn't the person they get let go because of the documentary and what he uncovered.
Speaker 2: With that, Yes, Earl Morris, as part of that documentary, he started to do a documentary on people on death row and he saw this guy's case, and he believed him that he was innocent, and he started investigating, and he started as part as the investigation, he interviewed other people and he got the actual killer to confess on video. But then he also he also got Robert McNamara, the really big killer, the mass killer, to confess on a video that that Vietnam was started with a false flag in the Gulf of Tonkin. So he's a master in terms of getting people relaxed, and he's like a one man truth serum that truly is amazing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure, I'll tell this guy with a camera my deepest, darkest secrets that could condemn me in the eyes of the population forever.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. Karen used to be a district personnel manager for a convenience store. When they would have a theft in the store, they would bring all the people in and they would polygraph them, and of course the polygraphs don't tell you anything. It's the skill of the person who's doing the interrogation and it's the intimidation that is there. But he works kind of in the opposite way, rather than intimidating somebody into telling the truth, because we're going to know if you're lying, he just relaxes then and somehow and gets them to tell the truth. I wish I knew how that worked. I'd like to try that tactic on a lot of politicians I know, besides Robert McNamara anyway, Well, the symbol is now ubiquitous. The design of a thin blue line and an American flag originated in twenty fourteen, three years before it was incorporated into the punisher skulls on police cars and solving the blue line symbol. The blue Line Punishers symbol have been widely embraced by law enforcement community as a symbol of a war against those who hate law enforcement. It's how we show the world that we hold the line between good and evil. Well, here's the thing. If you're going to say that law enforcement is a wonderful thing and it's the line between good and evil, then you don't get to break the law as a cop. You are under the law as well. You're not a punisher that's been sent on a mission from God. Also known as Donald J. Trump, the thin Blue Line narrative highlights the assumed differences between officers and citizens. If further progresses and US versus them mentality among officers, said a criminol couple of criminologists who wrote in twenty nineteen, this is also my criticism of the Black Lives Matter. As I said before, if you're concerned about police brutality and singling out black people, if you're a minority, why wouldn't you join forces with a larger group. And why wouldn't you Because the white people, in terms not as a percentage, but in terms of absolute numbers, had more people that were that suffered from excessive force of police than black people did. But it was a higher percentage with the black people. So why don't you all come together instead of making this about white versus black. I felt that Black Lives Matter was a misdirection. All of this stuff came from the Bill Airs and these other revolutionaries whose goal is not to solve societal problems. Their goal is to divide and conquer society. I always saw it as that, and I think the same thing about this blue line thing, this Blue lives matter. So these two guys, these criminologists, Kurts and Colburn, found that the blue line narrative relates to the idea that death surrounds officers as they go through their daily job, though statistically that's not true. As a result, the narrative pushes a limited upset of society into seeking the profession. People that are more likely to be conservative, justify physical violence and deadly force, and are distrustful of the community, generally suspicious of those outside of law enforcement. Now imagine what that same symbol signifies, impaired with a skull logo of extra judicial murderer. And again, I see people cheering this all the time. You know, they cheer the actions of Ice, They cheer the actions of Trump and Venezuela, Vinnie and am As. They're blowing up ships left and right. They want this kind of conflict, you know. I think back to the case of Aging Schoolcraft, the police officer in New York. He was the son of a cop, and he took it very seriously, and his dad was an old school cop, and he thought he was there to protect the community. He didn't have an US versus them mentality, So he was not doing all the quota arrests that they had there in the department. They were telling them that they needed to have X number of arrests and so forth, and he didn't like what was happening, and so they punished him by making him walk the beat, and he loved that. I mean, that's the old kind of policing that was done in the cities, maybe the middle of the twentieth century and earlier, you know, when they first started with the bobbies in the UK. The UK has now completely adopted the American model. When we went in nineteen eighty, they were still walking the beat, unarmed and that type of stuff. Now they are in cars, carry guns all the way, they act like American cops. But it all began with people who were basically peace officers who knew the people in the neighborhood as they walked the beat. And so school Craft really liked that. They thought they were punishing him, but he really liked it. But they were doing all kinds of stuff, like saying, on a holiday, you know, go out and round people up and bring him back and we'll figure out what we're going to charge him with. Afterwards, he started recording what the police were doing, and they eventually figured out that he was recording them. They came to his apartment and they questioned him. This is a guy who was like the number two in the police department. They questioned him and they took him off and put him in an insane asylum. They didn't know that he'd also put a second camera up on the shelf. His dad, after he disappeared, went to his apartment and investigated and found the camera that was up there, and so you know, they got him out. There were stories that were done about it, not that many. I've always tried to get a hold of him, but they have disappeared. He and his dad have got there. They learned exactly, like Frank Cirpica, what happens when you blow the whistle on a corrupt community of cops who think they are punishers, who think they are above the law, outside of the law, and act that way. Punisher specifically contradicts what the police should represent. But if you look at this, they're actually telling us what they are. They're wearing their heart and their worldview on their sleeve, and we should believe them when we see this kind of stuff. Frank Castle, the cartoon character, does to bad guys and girls what we sometimes wish we could do legally. It's aid a security official who worked in law enforcement, federal law enforcement. He said this in twenty twenty. He said, Castle doesn't see shades of gray, which unfortunately the American justice system is littered with, and which tends to slow down and sometimes even hinder victims of crime from getting the justice that they deserve. Well, I firmly believe that it is better to let a guilty person gain the system and go free that it is to allow the government to become criminal. That's what we're talking about. Yeah, we don't want to have criminals on the street. I understand that do you want to have an army of criminals who you cannot you have absolutely no recourse against them, and they feel entitled to use any kind of force, including lethal force, against you. That's what you are begging for when you get rid of the rule of law. That's what Trump is there to push. That's why this is an important article. I think so. Police Captain James Gilzuski later discovered that officers involved an assault I skipped over something. In two thousand and four, numerous off duty Milwaukee police officers accused Frank Judd of stealing a wallet and a badge and a house party. They then assaulted him so badly that an emergency room physician resorted to taking photos because quote, there were too many injuries to document in writing. So the police captain discovered the officers involved belonged to a clique within the department who called themselves wait for it, the punishers. They wearing black caps and a skull on them, and they get carried away while on duty. This is a group of rogue officers with on our agency who I would characterize as brutal and abusive. He said in a two thousand and seven report. Reminds me very much of the sequel to Dirty Harry. You know, Dirty Harry had kind of this punisher mentality and you know, the putting too many handcuffs on me, I can't get the bad guys type of thing. And so Eastwood, who is not an authoritarian guy, does a sequel follow up. If you remember Magnum Force, and that was two years later. So he did Dirty Harry in seventy one, Magnu Force in seventy three, and that was about when the cops become punishers, when they become vigilantes, when they believe that they don't have to follow the law. And so Eastwood had Dirty Harry opposing them. You know, they thought Dirty Hairy was a hero, and they went to follow him, and I think Eastwood realized that he did not want to put that out there and push the police in that dark direction. Nine Sergeant Brent Raban of Florida's Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office reportedly bragged on Facebook about beating suspects in the course of his work. He wore a skull cap with a word punishment on it. Ray Ben told investigators he was inspired by comic book characters like The Punisher. He was demoted, reassigned, and would be fired the following year. An arbitrator later ordered the department to reinstate him and to pay him one hundred and fifty thousand dollars in back pay. Because you see, there's a different standard of justice for cops now there is for other people. Have a law enforcement bill of rights that basically is, these same people who wish to deny us our rights have got all kinds of protections on steroids. Early as the actor that we begin with eluded, the Punisher is also popular with members of the military, and we can see what is happening with that in Venezuela. I won't go need details of that. The article continues, but I'll leave it with that that delicate thing, the rule of law, is dying. Who is killing it? Well, I would say the Trump administration is beating it to death, just like this click of punishers in that police department. The rule of law has been an anomaly on the world scene historically speaking. By the way, this is from the New American Selwyn Duke. The Romans had it. In fact, they essentially gave us the concept of the rule of law. It is a norm today too, and the lands that they most influenced those of the modern West. But with the default from men being the rule of men, there's ever the threat of regression to or a behavioral relapse as we could call it. Enter the twenty first century, where the rule of law has been eroding. Notably, most observers left, right and center agree on this proposition too, They just disagree as to who is at fault. And so he talks about conservative commentator Susan Quinn who believes that it is solely the left that is destroying the rule of law. She says, that's for leftist protestations to the contrary, are they projection? She said, Well, she cites Chuck Schimmer's twenty twenty attack on the Supreme Court when they were about it was leaked that they were going to overturn roeby Wade, and he called for people to threaten them. He said, we know where you live and all the rest of this stuff. Well, Barack Obama also tried intimidating the Court over Obamacare. But Heritage Foundation, which Quinn cites, points out that the US is tragically beginning to mirror South America. The weaponization of government has spread from Latin America to the US. It Rights drawing parallels between Brazilian censorship and Mark Zuckerberg's revelations in Google's recent admissions all revealed government complicity. That is, the FBI and other Biden officials actually pressured big tech figures to suppress speech contrary to their agenda. I'm sorry this all started in twenty eighteen in a big way. It started in August sixth when Info Wars was hit, and then before the midterms and October they took out another eight hundred sites. And these were sites that were not pro Trump. These are sites that were against the military industrial complex's agenda and against the police surveillance state. This has been going on for a long time, and all of this stuff continued during the Trump administration, through the COVID issue and the lockdowns and all the rest of the stuff, censoring people who were speaking the truth. And as I said before, we're going to have doctor Brian Hooker from Children's Health Defense is going to be joining us in the third hour. They know that firsthand. Is any of the surprising leftists or infamous for talking about situational values and ethics, talking about shades of social constructs relative truth? And if people actually believe morality is relative, why would we think that they would treat the law as absolute. Yet, in fairness, it is not just a leftist. I remember, for example, a conservative writing a Free Republic years ago saying constitutionalism is good. Sometimes he said, well, that's a bit like saying the fidelity to your wife is good sometimes. Of course, if you're only faithful, sometimes you're not faithful at all, which is where Trump is. And that's why I said, is not just the fact that he was divorced, which has become unfortunately very common in our society, but the way he came after his wives afterwards, the way that he threw them under the bus and publicly tried to humiliate them. I said that is very telling, and we saw him doing this to everybody that was in his administration. First he builds them up and flatters them excessively, and then he attacks them and follows them down the road, throwing rotten tomatoes at him. The rule of law is fading in America because virtue is fading without it, without morality, and the people. We will regress to the mean of the rule of law, for to whatever extent virtue does not govern animal instinct will, and in the wild, the might of the mightiest makes right. And they're absolutely right about that. New American is such a it's just it's the fundamental problem I think of our time, and that is the lack of morality, ethics, and the symptom of all that is the lack of the rule of law. Well, the largest trucking capacity purge in history is coming. This is from freight waves, and they're looking at the problems that are going to happen for the brokers and the shipping companies and everything. But it's going to be it's going to be raising the cost of shipping significantly for consumers. That's going to be like a value added tax going through are distributed just in time supply chains. It will be good for the truckers, though they need some relief because they have been severely hurt by these open borders and immigrations and people being brought in who can't drive. The freight industry is experiencing what experts describe as one of the most experienced interesting times ever, though unfortunately not in a positive way for most of the participants. Motor carriers and freight brokers across the spectrum are feeling the significant pain from weak freight volumes and a rapidly changing operating climate. What we're witnessing appears to be a calm before a significant storm, with indicators pointing toward what could become the largest capacity wash out and trucking history. Now, this is a story that goes beyond the trucking industry because what it does is this tells us better than any lying statistics from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, or the people who go through and look at the inflation rate or whatever and prices, people who calculate CPI, people who calculate unemployment figures. This tells us better than anything what is happening to the economy. Freight is crashing like about twenty percent, and so this could really be catastrophic for the drivers. It will be catastrophic for the companies that have hired a bunch of illegals if they continue to follow through on this as they have begun and as they have promised to do. But again, the freight volumes have dropped a staggering eighteen percent. That's because of the economy. That's because of the terriffs, the effects of Trump, and so the combination of that and the fact that a lot of these companies are going to be losing most of their drivers. And these are the companies that decided that they were going to cut the throat of American drivers and hire illegal aliens who don't even speak English. Good riddits, That's all I can say. But it is and the snapshot of what is going on in the economy. These people who are non domiciled, as they call them, are approximately five percent of all the registered commercial driver's licenses in the US, so it's quite a few of them. The shift toward a more traditional supply and demand balance may ultimately lead to improve profitability for the carriers that survive, but likely the ones who have gained the system, who have thrown American truckers under the bus may not survive. I'm fine with that speak yeah.
Speaker 4: And also just goes to show how insane these Marxists are that think we're post scarcity and the fact that Karl Marx all those years ago is postulated, Oh we're post scarcity now in twenty twenty five, we are not post scarcity, Karl Marx. We are still at a very tenuous balance of trying to make sure that things get where they need to go because if not a lot of people are going to be very unhappy, to say the least. And this is the great thinker, they're great thinker, the man that they think revolutionized political ideology. All he did was say give me that. Yeah, I deserve that, you should take that. That's all this. He was a thief.
Speaker 2: He never produced anything except.
Speaker 4: He bothered to take care of his own children. That's who these people worship and idolize. A man that would not take care of his own children. He's a despicable, reprehensible man and a fool an idiot.
Speaker 3: But yes, we're at post scarcity now.
Speaker 4: Ali, though, now though you can cook all your I forgot the government I know it hasn't happened before and we weren't close.
Speaker 2: But now that's what George Guilder says as a matter of fact about the Silicon Valley people. He calls him neo Marxists because they believe that same fundamental idea. It's not though this time, it's not because the factory, but it's because of what they build that we are post scarcity.
Speaker 4: It's always these people that get so entrenched in their own industry and ideology, so they think it's going to be us. We're the ones that are going to do it. We're so important. We're going to fix the world.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 4: You're not going to do it. Human nature is broken. It's only going to be fixed when Christ comes back. That's what's going to fix it. Everything else is simply a scam. But we've got a lot of comments. We've got bulldogs saying breaking. Recent announcement by U N. Gutierrez warns of mandatory climate reduction measures for manufacturing more to come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not giving up.
Speaker 4: Oh come on.
Speaker 2: Well, you know that's the thing I think. You know, you got to give credit to Gates. You know, he can read the trends there and so you know he put himself in the right position. Even though he didn't create any software. He stole it, but he did put himself in the right position. And he understands that people see what's being done to them and the name of climate change, and they don't see.
Speaker 4: It's beginning to feel a little bit like when I started to get shoved in a locker.
Speaker 2: Well to hit him in the face with that pie. I've seen that memes so many times when people put up there. This is the moment that Bill Gates decided that he wanted to destroy all humanity.
Speaker 4: It was a different time in American history. People were throwing shoes at George Bush, pies at Bill Gates. It was a good time to be alive. Well, dog, the climate lie is still being enforced by the UN. They're not going to stop you, and apparently don't care what Bill Gates had to say about it being untrue. You went true, it's gone.
Speaker 2: That's not you, and true that's not That is the way it goes it.
Speaker 4: Scunn callo Rose Gardens. Anyone not into substack, get on it. That's right. You can follow the David Knight Show on substack. Just look it up. The David Night Show Substack.
Speaker 2: And thank you for reminding us because we do such a poor job of taking care of business. For the longest time podcast. We monetized podcast years ago. I guess it took us about a year to monetize the podcast, and they would put a few ads in it, and I didn't realize how they had increased the number of ads. They just kept building them and building them till it got to an absurd level, I think, And so I used to I'm not uploading the show anymore, but I would go back in and I would cut the commercials out significantly because I just thought it was excessive. But if you want to get the show without any commercials, we have set it up on is it on podcasts a substack Now.
Speaker 4: Substack has a completely ad free podcast, so you can go there.
Speaker 2: We do make it available to our subscribe start people and have for quite some time.
Speaker 4: But I think I need to change how that's set up though. I think maybe if I could give them a direct download link that's available for a week or something like that, that'd be a better, more efficient set up than what we have. If you're in the well, well they get that with substack. No, that would be a different thing, but specifically for subscribe star people, I could probably provide them a direct download link that they wait. That way they could have it and might be more efficient than what we're doing now. So if you're in the chat and you have any feelings about that, let us know.
Speaker 2: Well we could use Mega for that, just like we did for the Christmas album. But anyway, if you want to support the show and get a show ad free, we're now posting it up on substack, so you can get a subscription there on substack.
Speaker 3: It's currently free on substack, but that will be changing.
Speaker 4: It is no longer currently free on substack.
Speaker 2: So we've had these We have these business meetings all the time, right, we.
Speaker 4: Go through, we talk about things and then nothing gets decided, and then eventually then somebody takes action.
Speaker 2: Then we and we're all catching it up. So that's fine. So now tell us what the status.
Speaker 4: Is as substack. If you're a subscriber, you get the podcast the full show ad free, and that's where you can find it substack dot com, forward slash the David Nights Show. If I remember the u url off the top of my head, pretty sure that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, you'll find a link at David Night dot news though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you should probably be able to find it if you type David Knight Show sub stack into your search engine of choice. Yeah, the real Octo spook. Law abiding citizens lives matter, bulldog. The cops will do what they're told to, as you've seen Pezoovante seventeen seventy six. Dick Cheney dead at eighty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so oh no.
Speaker 2: Oh, well anyway, anyway, Yeah, he has a long list of people that he has sent before him, hasn't he. I guess they're going to have a stock split at Halliburton in his honor.
Speaker 4: My question is that guy he shot in the face. Do you think he's sitting there like that's right when Cheney he shot in the face. Yeah, there's a hunting act.
Speaker 2: I didn't know he shot him in the face.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure was the face got him with bird shot.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: I could be wrong. I could be wrong. I could be misremembering. But my memory says that Dick Cheney shot the guy in the face with bird shot, and then the guy apologized to Dick. Change is like, I'm sorry, my head got in the way of your gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you better apologize to him, which, yeah, that just goes to show you a guy that's personification be Well. I know that Keith Karen's brother did a cartoon of Dick Cheney as Darth Vader. It was really funny, little Darth Vader.
Speaker 4: How insanely evil do you have to be to shoot someone and they apologize to you. I should not have put my head there. Yeah, so Bogus says punishment is for the courts, not police. Unbelievable. The overall narrative is that people are inherently bad and without police around of crack skulls, you can't be safe. Well, people are inherently bad, So I've got bad news on that front.
Speaker 2: But it is you know, the police against you know, they're good and the community is evil. That's the name.
Speaker 4: The police are also inherently bad. Human nature is inherently bad. As such, you need a modifying force upon it. Honor Seeker. Dirty Harry was also about when our justice system and political correctness randam uck was Harry more predictive with what would eventually come rather than reactionary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a great clip of when they're when they're selling the female police officer and he's not buying it that clip yeah something.
Speaker 4: How long you've been on the force, Yeah, exactly. It's just like she hasn't done anything, she hasn't experienced anything. They're just putting her out there because this will look, this will be great for pr.
Speaker 2: It was a wonderful takedown with DEI.
Speaker 3: That was the same problems with no solutions, no real solutions, and the same fake solutions being pushed. Do you see over and over again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the thing. As a general rule, a solution to a problem is going to be quite complex. So if someone comes to you with a very simple look, all we got to do is this, chances are they're trying to grift you. And if they say and give me money to make this happen, there trying to grift you. Narrow way, narrowgate ministries. Rule of law has been replaced by rules for thee, the people, and not for me the government, which which is unrighteousness, lawlessness, the spirit of anti Christ. Yep, yeah, a Syrian girl. The founding fathers went on record to say that our form of government can only exist as long as the populace is moral in virtuous. I believe it was Was it Benjamin Franklin.
Speaker 2: I think it was Adams.
Speaker 4: It might have been, Yeah, you're right. I think John Adams said the consequence.
Speaker 2: Said that it's a republic if you can keep it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And Adams said, you know, the Constitution is only suitable to the governing of a moral people.
Speaker 2: I believe that was Adams here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have not such a moral people anymore. Gard Goldsmith says, I would disagree with David here. The trucking industry is in trouble is because of the federal regulation layer cake, and the only thing that has kept their cost slow enough to void costs by hiring migrants.
Speaker 2: And well, I think the federal government is always putting regulations in, but I don't support putting people who can't drive or read signs on the street. They need to be pulled off yesterday. And so yeah, I don't have any from that.
Speaker 3: You're actively making the roads a much less safe place so that you can stay in business. There should be some consequences for that. I mean, I get that they're having economic problems.
Speaker 2: Everything the government does is supposed to be far as safety, except this. This would be one place, one place, one place where you could have cops pulling people over that I would agree with only one the rest of the time, leave us alone.
Speaker 4: And I believe, actually even the sovereign citizen crowd tend to believe that's trucking. You know, when you're engaged in commerce in a vehicle, that's when the cops have some jurisdiction.
Speaker 2: They'll say, I'm not driving, I'm traveling. Yes, I'm traveling, and you don't have any right to tell me how I can travel or whether I can travel.
Speaker 4: Which if you, of course that line of argumentation, good luck. I have a lot of respect for you. If you do that, well, are going to lose though.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely right, But they're up against the crooked system and you are not listening to their arguments.
Speaker 4: You're not going to win that fight. It's a going to be long and difficult, and it's going to ruin your life. But if you want to take that stand, I you know that's great. I think that is honorable and incredible. Good for you.
Speaker 2: And I've known a lot of people who've taken that route gone to jail. You know, whether it's against the I R. S. Typically was what they would do. One of the Peter Schiff's father Irwin Schiff. He used to come to the Libertarian conventions and read from his court transcript outside like on a soapbox, and it's like, I felt really sorry for him, and he was right legally, and he was hardcore about.
Speaker 4: Conventions are a very strange place. You have all these weird esthetia's like it's like a gaggle of wizards and hermits scuttle in from the woods. Yeah, they're all just together.
Speaker 2: And you know, I see this.
Speaker 3: As much the same thing as if you know, a company started dumping a bunch of chemicals in the town's water supply because that was the only way that they could stay in business because of some new government regulation, should still be consequences for the primes that they committed.
Speaker 2: That's right, That's right. So yeah, I'm all for deregulation. I think truckers are. It's just really burdensome the regulations of that.
Speaker 4: And of course you can find Guard Goldsmith at on Rumble Liberty Conspiracy six pm daily. Go check them out there and on Twitter at guard Goldsmith. Go check them out.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to take a quick break, folks, and we'll be right back to talk about what's going on with sixty minutes? What's going on with a mom Danny Mania? This has really got everybody upset. I've never seen a mayoral race, even in a big city that has got people this exercise about what's going on. Stay with us, We'll be right back in defending the American Dream. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 6: Elvis, a Beatle and the Sweet Sounds of Motown. Find them on the Oldies channel at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back, And I wanted to thank people who have sent us a contribution by mail. Mary N, Joel b, hd Famenci and Dale L. Thank you very much. I have a long list of people I'm getting behind on Zell put it together on Monday and for two days now forgotten to bring it in with me in the studio and did not print it out. And I wanted to thank Mary, thank you so much for it always sends a nice letter, very concerned about my health, and many tips and gave me a tip as to where I could find broken A's at a discount. So thank you very much. I really to appreciate the kind words letters and your concern. Thank you very much. Let's talk a little bit about Elon Musk. Elon Musk did Joe Rogan again? And I guess the question is what is he smoking this time? You know he went on before and they smoked pot together. This time Elon Musk is blowing smoke about immigration, and I say he's blowing smoke about it. He's saying that the Democrats want open borders and uncontrolled immigration, and he's absolutely right, and he's right about the destructive aspect of that. However, remember that he and Ramas Slimy when Rama Slimey was running for president, the two of them got together, they all agreed that American workers just are not up to the task and they need to bring in people from other countries using H one BV. And so he wants to replace us in a different way from the top down. So there'll be cases where they will be over zealous and expelling illegals. But if you say that the standard must be perfection for expelling illegals, then you won't get rid of anybody because perfection is impossible. Well, we're not saying that perfection is a standard. We're saying that the law is the standard. And we're saying that due process needs to be preserved. It's going to be preserved imperfectly, but you need to have that standard that is external to what we were just talking about. That's how little people appreciation people have for the rule of law. So if the cops can't follow the law, folks get rid of the cops. Keep the law. Must supports the h one B stuff. He supports robots taking your job. He was one of the earliest and biggest supporters of universal Basic INCA. He and people like Michael Bloomberg, you know, another mayor of New York City, which people are freaking out about this mom Danny guy. When you look at the Marxists that have been there, de Blasio was a full on marxisty honeymoon in Cuba with Castro. And when you look at what Bloomberg has done. He worked with London's cidiq Khan to set up this c forties organization, which wants to tell you that you can't have meat, you can't have milk, you can only travel once every three years for nine hundred miles. You can only get three articles of clothing a year. I mean we're talking about drastic measures. Of course, no cars, right, and you know this is the kind of evil along with universal basic income that Michael Bloomberg was spitting out there. So again I'm a little bit surprised at how people are freaking out about Mom Danny because we've had such horrible mayors in New York. And so again, when you go back to Musk, he supports the surveillance state, even supports surveilling your brain with a brain link. And when we look at dark Enlightenment, let's not get so caught up in this false political landscape, this paradigm of left right, conservative, liberal, democrat, republican that is not sufficient to explain where people are. And that's one of the reasons why people can't figure out what's going on with the technocrats people like Musk and Teal because they don't fit conveniently under these labels. They go across a lot of these things, but they're very authoritarian. But the false left right paradigm is just insufficient for people to understand the danger of Elon Musk. But I think as we're looking at this Mount Danny thing, I think that when you see the reactions of people this last week to Tucker Carlson and platforming Nick Fintes, and you've got. Both Ben Shapiro and Mark Levin, as well as the Republican Jewish Coalition, are really freaking out about this, and they are coming for Tucker carls Awlson. And you know, if you listen to this program that I don't have any trust at all for Tucker Carlson because of his background. Not just the fact that his dad was CIA, that's an important thing, but the fact that he completely towed the line in order to get a paycheck when he was at Fox News, and now he's off the reservation. He wants to reinvent himself. He's either he's even going to do a nine to eleven documentary, the guy who's shut down any questioning of nine to eleven for the longest time. So with all this happening in the US, I'm really amazed at how fixated these people are on mom Danny, on Nick Fuenttes, and on Carlson, how Shapiro, Levin and others are And I think that has more to do with mom Danny's perspective on the state of Israel than has to do with him being a socialist and a Marxist. So I think that they missed their opportunity Shapiro and Levin. If they want to support Israel, they should have given him advice and said, hey, you need to pull off of what you're doing. Everybody sees that you are mass murdering civilians and children, so maybe you should stop that. We had that from John Stewart. He says, if you want Israel to survive, they're becoming a pariah because the way that this war is being conducted, So stop it. But they never said that. But they had quite a bit to say in terms of anti free speech and deep platforming people. As a matter of fact, Ben Shapiro just used his entire program to come after Tucker Carlson and Nick Flintes because the two of them were on opposite sides. But then Tucker Carlson invited him in for an interview. A little clip that I saw. I'm not going to play it for you, but you know, I thought you were fed. No, I thought you were fed. It's a comedy routine is crazy. I think they're both controlled opposition, where they realize it or not. And as we've said before, I have absolutely no use for Flint's He's somebody that Alex Jones would bring in frequently and I refused to interview this guy. He's somebody who also was one of the people hanging around with Alex Jones, and he's doing the steel grift and deception. People like Nick Flintes, Ali Alexander were going everywhere with Alex Jones to deceive their followers. They call themselves gouipers. They're white supremacists.
Speaker 4: There's also a good bit of evidence that Ali Alexander is a predator pedophile that Nick Flointes knew about it and still put him in a position at America First where he could interact with a lot of young, impressionable guys.
Speaker 2: Well, if you look at how much Nick Flintes hates women, maybe there's an explanation.
Speaker 4: Yeah that if Nick Fointes isn't closeted, then there's something he is strange.
Speaker 2: You know, he just pretty much every group. He has nothing but hatred for Jews, Hendrew's, Christians of certain types, brown people, blacks, America's foreign policy, and America's constitution. He admires Hitler and Stalin. I mean, the guy is a basket case, but he's a very nasty little guy. So a lot of people who were are not happy with their lives love to see Nick Fuentes and his sharp tongue go after the people that they dislike as well, which is pretty much ever.
Speaker 4: If you're a fan of Nick Fuentez, and don't get me wrong, I can understand why you might be. I can understand. I've seen clips. He says good things. Sometimes he's right on things, but that's what makes him dangerous. He's not completely.
Speaker 2: Anybody can be right. Occasionally he says something where they're coming from.
Speaker 4: He says some things that I absolutely agree with. He's very, very good at pointing out the control Apak in Israel has over the United States. But saying that and pointing that stuff out is not enough. That doesn't make you a person worth listening to. If that's all you do, I encourage you all. If you are a fan of Nick Fuentees, look into his sussy squad, looking to black Swan. Look into how he treated Jaden McNeil. Look how he's treated everyone that comes into America first and then leaves. Look at his connections with Ethan Ralph. Ethan Ralph, revenge pornographer, abuser. This man is a horrible monster of a human being, so bad that he had to flee the country to live in a tin shack in Mexico to avoid child support and court cases. That's who Nick Fuintes willingly has associated with. That's the type of people he is willing to associate with.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, I was just reading your quote here from Ben Shapiro about Corey Purs white supremacists. They hate women, Jews, Hindu's, many types of Christians, etc. And you know the thing is is that then he goes after Tucker Carlson for platforming him. But we saw the same thing with Alex Jones. They platform people like this. I mean Alex Jones platform not just Nick Fuente's, but he platformed Milo Inopolis when he was going through these issues of pedophilia accusations and so forth. And he's brought in Blair White multiple times, this transvestite trainee, and anything that will get views, he will do because that's all that matters. And that's exactly where Tucker Carlson is coming from. And the two of them will tell you the truth so they can mislead you at a critical juncture. That's the way I view both of them.
Speaker 4: So again, the fact that they're both that Tucker Carlson and Fwendes and Navis kind of buddy, buddy, like you said, I thought you were a FED. Oh I thought, well, I thought you were a FED. Oh isn't this funny? Yeah, isn't funny how that happens? Well, the truth is, buddy, they're both FEDS. They're both FEDS. This was all about controlling their viewership. Anyone that saw Nick went, I say, Tucker Carlson is a FED, that thought Tucker was a FED, goes yeah, point is a speaking truth to power. And the exact opposite is true for Tucker Carlson. Fans of Tucker saw him calling Nick out, who's an obvious FED? Go wow, Yeah, Tucker Carlson speaking truth to power. And so they keep both of their audiences locked in.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: And now they get to come together and maybe their audiences go, oh okay, I guess they're friends. Now, maybe they're both good guys.
Speaker 2: Well, the way Shapiro puts it, he says, Carlson acts like an ideological launderer for other people's evils. Well, that's true, you know, and we've seen this over and over again. I mean, you know, you had Alex Jones to bring on people like David Duke or Lewis faar Koant for example. Again, anybody, you know, he can bring on somebody who's selling the transgender agenda, as long as it gets eyeballs, okay, And if it's if it's controversial and people hate what you're doing, just make sure you spell my name right. You know. That's the attitude that these people have. So I agree with Shapiro's characterization of these two guys. I did not agree with Shapiro because he puts Israel first. I don't agree with Levin. The two of them have been just pulling their hair out, especially Mark Levin. I guess what little the Mark Levin and over Tucker and over Fuintes, and you know, and I disregard. I think Mark Levin is wrong on so many things, not just Israel first, but also on having a constitutional convention. I think is a foolish, dangerous idea from the get go. Who would be writing that constitution? It'd be the same people refuse to follow the one that we've got right now, they've already shown their contempt for it.
Speaker 4: I for one, would love to see the Constitution rewritten by Chucky Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. Yeah, wouldn't that be great guys.
Speaker 2: Or how about Mike Johnson.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, maybe we get Lindsey Graham to author something. Wouldn't you love to see what amendment Lindsay Graham might add to the Constitution. This is the Lockheed amendment, he says. Lockheed gets to sell us bombs, and we have to use him.
Speaker 3: Who needs Washington and Jefferson.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. So he says, he takes other people's hideous ideas and he softens them up, and he treats them with loving care. Then he provides them with a massive signal boosts. And again that's what Alex says. That's what Joe Rogan does as well. Right, And so he says he'll ask a series of wildly obsequent questions to Nick Fuinte's. He'll even let Fuinte's support first. Joseph stalinslide, well, I kind of say, when Tucker Carlson went to Russia, I thought he was a bit obsequious about that as well. I remember when he went through the.
Speaker 4: Seaware, when you're in Russia and the leader of this go somewhat authoritarian country is in front of you, you might I might be a little obsequious to Vladimir Putin myself. You know he's not my authoritarian leader.
Speaker 2: Well it wasn't even when Putin was there, but he went through the subway. Look at this beautiful architecture. Anything they zoom in on that mosaic of Lenon, I think it was if I remember correct. It's been a while since I looked at that. But I was like, what is he doing? A loving shot of.
Speaker 4: As he lost it my ancestores.
Speaker 2: So again, I share a lot of those concerns about it. However, when I saw what the Republican Jewish Coalition was doing, I had a big problem with this, especially when at Randy Fine, who is has something there for.
Speaker 7: The kids down here? Because it's easy to talk about anti semitism on the left, I want to talk about the dark force rising on our side. Multiple speakers have talked about the rise of anti Semitism on the right. But it is not enough to speak in platitudes.
Speaker 4: He's got the red we must call the people.
Speaker 7: Five years ago, if I was talking to my father, who's watching High Dad, If I was talking.
Speaker 4: To Mike America Boy.
Speaker 7: Again PM at night, he would say, Randy, I gotta go. Tucker Carlson's going to be on. But make no mistake, today, Tucker Carlson is the most dangerous anti Summite in America.
Speaker 5: He has chosen.
Speaker 4: I'm sure Nick was seething when he got that take.
Speaker 7: On the mantle, a leader of a modern day Hitler youth, to broadcast and feature those who celebrate the Nazis, those who call for the extermination of Israel, to defend Hamas, to even criticize President Trump for stopping Iran's nuclear ambitions. Friends, make no mistake, Tucker is not Maga.
Speaker 4: Everyone knows the first tenant is of Maga is Israel.
Speaker 7: Tucker fall from grace has been one of the most extraordinary implosions in political history, and the rapidity of it has created real challenges.
Speaker 2: They've all got professionally printed signs at say Tucker is not Magga. Did lead them all waving them.
Speaker 7: I even deal with this with my colleagues in the House. See, they remember the Tucker of five years ago. They don't live with anti Semitism every day. They don't think about it the way that we do, and it's jarring for them to try to understand how did this person become who he is today? But the challenge is He's inspired a movement of hate in our midst and I'm not done calling people out.
Speaker 4: One of the most insane things to me about this continual anti semitism anti Semitism is it's these massively wealthy, well connected, powerful people sitting there complaining that some plumber in Iowa thinks Israel might have too much influence on the American government and they're going to ruin his life for it. It's just so utterly absurd. Oh No, Now Joe Bob and his little small business over here has an opinion I don't like, So Miriam Adelson is, and we're going to rush him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're going to use the government to crush him as well. We got to suspend the First Amendment. This is the problem I have with these Zionists who come here and say, we're going to stop you from criticizing our political entity, our foreign government by destroying your First Amendment. And we're going to do that by buying people and Congress and buying the president. That's what they're doing. So r jc's that's the Republican Jewish Coalitions. Norm Coleman. This is an article from Information and Liberation boasted before the JNS International Policy Summit in Jerusalem in April that the masters of the universe are Jews. Now, isn't this a trope? Isn't this the first sign of anti Semitism to say that the Jews run everything?
Speaker 4: He man when I watched the cartoon.
Speaker 3: I can play this video if you want, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Majority of gen Z have an unfavorable impression of Israel, and my friends, I think the reason of that is that we're losing the digital war. Okay, They're getting the information from TikTok and eck whatever it is, and we're losing that war. And when you think about it, the masters of the universes Jews. You know, we've got all minute aa oh yeah, we got Zuckerberg, We've got Sir j A. Brinn, we got the whole group across the Ward, John Colmes, you know, bounded WhatsApp.
Speaker 5: It's us, And.
Speaker 8: We have to figure out a way to win the digital battle, Emelia. We got to get all digital sneakers on so that the truth can prevail over the lies. And when we do that, the future of Israel will be stronger because the majority of all Americans will support Israel, will make that happen.
Speaker 9: We have to make it happen.
Speaker 5: Thank you for a coustime.
Speaker 2: Thanks So they're going to use the people who have created social media. They're going to use them like they'll use Hollywood, and they'll say, well, it's us, we should bear bring this to bear, to use political propaganda, to use canceling and censorship against people in order to make them like what we're doing and not criticize. I have a real big problem with that. And of course Randy Fine is talking about how he wants to cancel people there is says, there's the reason first time I shook Netnyahu's hand, I did not wash it until I could touch the heads of my children. This is the kind of idolatry political.
Speaker 4: Is utterly sickening. Just this, who says that how to lunch? Do you have to be? To say something like that, one would think.
Speaker 3: That after shaking hands with and y'all who, the first thing you would want to do is a long, long, hot shower.
Speaker 2: Well, also, just I don't know does the blood come off that video?
Speaker 4: End? It can't be washed off. That video reminds me of an article and I forget where it was or who wrote it. But There's an article that basic gets a Jewish guy saying, you know who runs Hollywood? Well, the Jews do we do? You know, I'm tired of pretending we don't. We deserve the credit for this. We've created this big, beautiful machine, and you know it's ours. And you know, he just full on outlines it. He says what you will get in trouble for saying. But because he's Jewish and he's bragging about it, it's okay. And that's what this guy is doing. He says, you know, we're the masters of the universe. We should be running this. We should be in charge. They should be buying our narrative. Why aren't they. It's because we haven't adapted to the new medium of the times. And that's what they're realizing. That's what they're saying. It's not you know, oh we've failed. It's we just got to change things up Hollywood. It's old hat. Kids aren't watching these movies, and if they are, they're on their phones the entire time. They're not paying attention. You need to get them in a way that they'll understand. He's simply saying, we need more Jewish influencers on TikTok selling this, that's.
Speaker 2: Right and meta. And Facebook even has a Jewish diaspora chief, Jordana Cutler. She told Israelis at the same event that she used her position to carve out quote specific protections for Israelis and Jews unquote. We banned content claiming Zionists run the world or control the media. This is always be Jews.
Speaker 4: Run the media. We will blacklist you, we will make it so you can't post.
Speaker 2: But we can say that, we can say that. So he just boasted about them being the masters of the universe. But if you say that they run the world or control the media. Now, while they call for control of the media and so in the same way, you've got these people like Mark Levin and so forth, they're demanding that people be canceled. And look, I think that's a very different thing than boycott. If you don't like what Tucker Carlson does, says, or Nick Flentes, don't watch them, don't support them whatever. I agree with that. I agree with boycott's But of course the Israeli people do not like it when people boycott the state of Israel. Oh, that's anti Semitism. If you boycott the State of Israel. I think a boycott is a perfectly legitimate response to things that you don't like from a corporation or from a foreign country or whatever. But when they're talking about banning people, that is something that is completely different. Banning and canceling people, Especially when they're bragging about how much influence they can exercise as social media. To deperson somebody because of your political power that you can exercise in a back room, I think that is absolutely reprehend It may not be illegal, unfortunately it should be, but it is certainly reprehensible.
Speaker 4: Maybe they just need to get all the zoomers together in one area. They can just show them Shindler's List a few times and that'll get them back on board.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: She spoke at the RJC summit on the importance of free expression while combatting anti Semitism and saying that they were going to ban people who said that we're actually running the world as they run the world and then boast about it, except it was.
Speaker 3: Even more on the nose than that will ban anyone from social media if they say that we have influence over social media.
Speaker 2: Ted Cruz is now doing the whole silence is video meme attack to come after Tucker Carlson at the Republican Jewish Coalition. And again this is Chris Minahan who went through and documented all this stuff in his article at Information Liberation. Zionist Reverend Johnny Moore said to the Republican Jewish Coalition, listened to this, I promise as an evangelical Christian to not try to convert anyone. So again, this is somebody who is worshiping a political entity and not the Lord Jesus Christ. And he also doesn't care about these people, or he is a rank unbeliever, because if he believed Christ, if he loved these people that he's talking to, the first thing he would do is try to convert them to Christ, to turn them towards Christ. But he doesn't want to do that. He says, every blessing in my Christian life is the byproduct of your Jewish religion. This is the kind of racism, idolatry, and ethnic superiority that many Christians are guilty of. They don't understand. Yes, Israel was chosen as a means by God to tell us about the coming Messiah, who would be a blessing to everyone. However, these people have substituted the actual Messiah for a political state, and they're doing it to protect this. And so you have Christians who are substituting Israel for a political who are substituting Israel for Christ and they're doing it for political purposes. So yeah, go.
Speaker 10: Ahead, Johnny Moore. And I am a Christian Zionist.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm a Christian. It's like we say, I want to.
Speaker 5: Here tonight.
Speaker 10: I know, inviting a reverend for Shabbat is a little unorthodox pun intended.
Speaker 5: I promise, though.
Speaker 10: I brought my own wine. Actually I'm a Baptist, so I brought grape juice. But I'm also not going to try to turn your water into anything tonight.
Speaker 5: So I also.
Speaker 10: Promise, as an evangelical Christian to not try to convert anyone to anything unless you're a Democrat, and then all bets are off.
Speaker 2: I can't take this guy. I'm sorry, I'm gonna cut this off. Lindsey Graham threatened perspective anti Israel GOP candidates, telling them I'm in the Hitler Sucks wing of the Republican Party. He's in the Eternal War wing. You ought to be buddies with Hitler.
Speaker 4: I mean, the funniest thing is like the fact that he say I'm in the Hitler sucks with the Republican Party, implies that there's a Hitler was awesome wing of the Republican Party. Like there's just some Republican senators somewhere sitting in his office like that Hitler guy has some good ideas.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what he wants you to believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he wants you to believe. Exactly what Hitler do? He started World War two? Right, what does Lindsey Graham want to do? He has tried over and over again to start World War three. He is buddies with Hitler. You know, he is on the same ideological page as Hitler.
Speaker 4: One can get me such a beautiful war. It's gonna be so big. Martin's gonna sell so many bombs.
Speaker 2: He says. If you ever run for our office as a Republican and you embrace this weird stuff, We're gonna beat your brains out, says Lindsay, and he had.
Speaker 4: Morty's a real tough guy.
Speaker 2: Oh he is. You know, he's he doesn't go fighting the wars that he starts, but he's really good at killing.
Speaker 11: He recognized Jerusalem as capital of Israel. Why because if you got a problem with that, take it up with God. He's the guy, did it, not Trump?
Speaker 2: I thought Trump was God to you people.
Speaker 11: Hey, I feel good about the Republican board. I feel good about where we're going as the nation. We're killing all the right people, and we're cutting.
Speaker 2: Your Texas, killing all the right people.
Speaker 11: Trump is my favorite president.
Speaker 2: We've run out of bombs.
Speaker 11: We didn't run out of bombs in World War Two.
Speaker 4: So excited by that.
Speaker 2: He as a.
Speaker 11: Of Republicans. I'm Baptists, some Jewish. We organize ourselves around principles that we love and we cherish. We love individual freedom, we love entrepreneurship, we love capitalism.
Speaker 2: We love Israel.
Speaker 9: We love Israel.
Speaker 2: I knew that was coming. Yeah, okay, of Israel, not America. Not America. He loves Israel, and he loves war more than anything. That's the thing that really gets him going. With any luck, you know, we can kill even more people of nuclear weapons, that's what he wants. Yeah, we've run out of bombs, and we didn't even run out of bombs in World War Two. He said, well, we were a different country then. I think if we're going to find out that if we want to have a war, we don't have the manufacturing capacity. And that's your problem, lindsay on your watch that all happened. So Newsmax's CEO Chris Ruddy was also there. He said that Mark Levin is a real conservative, not Tucker Crosson or Candice Owen. Tucker doesn't think that Jews are the chich and people of God, said Reddy, imagine that. Well, again, the question is, you know, when we say Israel, we say what do you mean by Israel? Do you mean an ethnic group? Do you mean a political designation? Do you mean some people who follow and listen to God, who believe in God? What is it that you mean? You needed to find what Israel is. And when you talk about a chosen people, what were they chosen for? Rachel? What was their mean? Why did God choose them? He chose them to tell the world about the Messiah, and they don't want the Messiah anymore, and evidently neither does Chris Ruddy. So then you know Levin isn't even conservative. As I said before, this is a guy who is a big believer in big government. He wants to rewrite the Constitution. He's got his liberty amendments, but the whole idea of a constitution convention is a disaster, so he said. Chris Menahana quoted Chris Reddy saying, these folks are spreading old lies and anti submitted claims, like the ones that Jews secretly control everything. Wait a minute, didn't we just settle that they secretly to make up their minds they control everything, But then they don't control everything. We're going to punish people on social media because we control social media and we're the masters of the universe, but we don't control everything.
Speaker 4: Well, you see, the taconomy is if you're Jewish, you're allowed to point out that you run and everything. It's great you should, but if you're not Jewish, you must never acknowledge it. You must never point that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so here's Lendsy Graham, not Lindsay Graham, Mark Levin with his typical nasty sneers.
Speaker 12: Six months, I've been fighting these bastards, whether it's Tucker Carlson or whether it's Nick Fouantis, and I've been looking over my shoulder looking for.
Speaker 9: Help, and you know, I found nothing.
Speaker 2: Nothing, nothing.
Speaker 12: We're here today to do something. Yeah, what do you mean, we don't cancel people.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 12: We canceled David Duke, Donald Trump canceled David Duke. We canceled Pat Buchanan. We canceled the John Birch Society.
Speaker 9: We canceled Joe.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I like those people ornography on David Duke.
Speaker 12: We cancel David Uke, all the damn time, Hitler admirers, Stalin admirers, Jew haters, American haters, Churchill haters. You're damn right, we're going to cancel them in deep platform.
Speaker 2: You cancel people because you can't handle free speech. You demagogue. I can't stand that guy. He hates free speech and you can't handle the debate. That's why he cancels people. You're a fraud, Vin, You're lying, fraud and a racist to boot. This is why Pat Buchanan said, here, we have this right here.
Speaker 13: You've also said that Congress is a Israeli occupied territory.
Speaker 2: Now what do you mean by that? Wait a minute, he said, the Jews run everything.
Speaker 14: In response to a question Jim, they said, do you think that the Congress United States will resist this demand for feather?
Speaker 2: Aid I said.
Speaker 14: Throughout a crack i'd heard. I said, no, the Congress of the United States Israeli occupied territory. What I met by that is the most powerful lobby in Washington, which Congress can't stand up to. One of the most powerful is certainly the pro Israeli lobby. It has gotten its way in this town year in and year out. And I don't think the automatic votes of the Congress of the United States for three and four billion dollars worth of aid to Israel are necessarily in the national interests of the United States. And that comment, which is to ridicule the subservience of the Congress of the United States, is perfectly valid.
Speaker 13: Do you believe there are members of the Congress of the United States who are voting the interest of Israel over the interests of the United States.
Speaker 14: So I think they're voting the interest of a powerful lobby which they can't stand up to. In many cases, one of many they cave into lobbies all over this city. I think the Congress of the United States, where it's got brave men on both sides, is an institute coward. And that when a powerful lobby can influence or defeat them back at home, and they can't get much support on the other side for a vote. Many of them who will even tell you privately, they will tell you privately, I can't stand.
Speaker 2: Up to that kind of heat. They will vote for it. Yeah, but of course, well doubt this Trump can say that lobby Congress is owned by Israel.
Speaker 15: Well, you know the biggest change I've seen in Congress is Israel.
Speaker 1: Literally owned the Congress. You understand that ten years ago, fifteen years ago, and.
Speaker 2: So Pat Buchannan was right.
Speaker 1: It was so powerful and I think you know exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: They had such power, Israel had such power and rightfully over Congress. You know, Israel was the most powerful lobby in the country fifteen years ago. Today, between Taleb and AOC and all of these people, what they're doing Israel, they don't have the back end that they once had.
Speaker 9: You'll give it to the I have. I'm good, I'm.
Speaker 2: Good begging like a whore. It's just that's the difference, you know. Pab Buchanan told people the truth about this lobby, this foreign government's lobby, and they canceled them. And Mark Levin is bragging about that. What a despicable character. Levin is and then Trump goes in front of them and begs like a political whore for their money. And then he says after they give him the money.
Speaker 5: They call her. Now.
Speaker 16: They spun quite a few articles off of it, which is a smart thing to do, and one of them is as you mentioned, Trump acknowledges that Israel is losing control of Congress. Now go to that next one. There were some surprising comments, doctor Paul, for a number of reasons. Now this is Reagan Ree. She's the interviewer, and I didn't see a video of it, but the question seemed pretty good. Reagan Ree says a different war Israel. A March Pewpole found that fifty three percent of surveyed US adults had an unfavorable view of Israel. That's down or that's up from forty two percent in twenty twenty two. Among young Republicans under fifty, fifty percent have an unfavorable view of Israel.
Speaker 5: That's up from thirty five percent in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 16: There's a growing group, and I highlight this, there's a growing group within the MAGA America First Coalition Republicans, especially younger Republicans, who are skeptical of our support for Israel. Are you aware of this group and are you worried about it?
Speaker 5: Now? Trump's answer is shocking in some ways.
Speaker 16: If you go to the next one, doctor Paul, here's what he says. Yeah, I'm aware of it. So Israel is amazing because you know, I have good support from Israel.
Speaker 5: Okay, I have.
Speaker 2: That makes them amazing if they support him.
Speaker 16: Part nobody has done more for Israel than I have, including the recent attacks with Iran.
Speaker 5: Wiping that thing out.
Speaker 16: Now, let's stop right there, doctor Paul, before we ahead, because he's admitting with that sentence that he attacked Iran for Israel, not for America. He used the might of the US military and the billions of dollars that it cost to take those attacks. He did it for Israel rather than for the United States. That is really interesting. And then he said he goes on about CNN didn't believe that he wiped everything out.
Speaker 5: Da da da da dah.
Speaker 16: He said, But if you go back twenty years, I mean, I will tell you Israel had the strongest lobby in Congress of anything or body, or any company or corporation or state I've ever seen. Israel was the strongest today, it doesn't have that strong of a lobby.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's amazing. Now.
Speaker 16: One of the things that he did say, and I highlighted on the first the other quote, Doctor Paul, he said, Israel was the strongest lobby I've ever seen. They had total control over Congress and now they don't. Those two statements are really startling. The first that we attacked for Israel and the other Israel had total control over the US Congress. That almost sounds like an antisemitic stereotype.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they'll punish you and cancel you, like Pat Buchanan or the John Birch's side or whatever, if you tell the truth about what is out there. They do it, and they do it deceptively. They're ashamed of what they're doing. Well, Colonel McGregor also had something to say about this.
Speaker 17: Why do you think, Colonel President Trump, with judgement PAULA Thomas, Prime Minister Nado Natan Yahoo to resume genocide in Gaza, which unfortunately resulted, I say, unfortunately it was intentional, the killing of four hundred civilians in the past two days.
Speaker 1: I don't think he has any choice, isaid what he ran for office, he made in agreements with major donors. These donors are moved far beyond just Miriam Addison, and these donors oblige him to effectively underwrite whatever mister data Yah who wants to do. I thought it was interesting that in a recent meeting was set up for the United States with Azerba John to talk about cooperation with Israel. But it was set up by mister Datanyahu. He called and made the arrangements with mister Eliev, who's the president of Azerba John. The State Department did.
Speaker 2: Not do it.
Speaker 1: I think we're very much in the in the grip of the Israel lobby, and I think President Trump is obliged to go along, and I don't see any evidence that he's going to diverge from that path.
Speaker 17: Does he have no choice but to back up Israel militarily when it attacks Run?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: And keep in mind you always have the possibility that a war is precipitated somehow by Israel somewhere in the region with Iran. The Iranians respond, and the expectation is with the build up of force in the region, you know, we're sending additional.
Speaker 2: Carrier battle groups over there right now.
Speaker 1: The expectation is that we will reinforce whatever the Israelis want to do. We've already done all of the planning for joint strikes and joint strike packages. We're sharing all of the intelligence with our vast satellite arrays with THEIRS. So I think it's a foregone conclusion. I can't predict when or how, but I think it's going to happen.
Speaker 5: Can you get your hand?
Speaker 2: Well, again, you have the truth that's coming out. I mean, we know what's happening with us. And Trump was talking about that because he's telling them, you know, I'm your guy. I'm going to protect you. You know you can't buy all this protection from Congress that I can give you. I'm going to do everything that you tell me to do. And so Randy Fine again, as Chris Manahen tweeted out, he said, he celebrated Israel killing babies in Gaza, and he tells the Republican Jewish Coalition that Tucker Carlson and Thomas Massey and Marjorie Taylor Green are evil. How does one become evil to somebody like Randy Fine. Well, you push back against sending so much money to Israel and being owned by them. Of course, Randy Fine doesn't have a problem with the kind of evil that Jeffrey Epstein does. Like the rest of the GOP except for people like Thomas Massey and Marjorie Taylor Green. The rest of the GOP is guard our pedophiles, and they don't want to have any information coming out about Jeffrey Epstein, and they will keep the Congress shut down to make sure that that doesn't happen.
Speaker 18: He's calling it the Schumer shutdown. But I'm calling it the Epstein recess. Not only are we shut down, we're in recess, and that's unconventional, unprecedented in the thirteen years I've been in Congress. The other thing that Speaker Johnson established a precedent on himself and tell Speaker Johnson had been speaker, I never had observed this. But he swore into members during a pro forma session. They happened to be Republicans. And now he's has no real good reason for why he's not swearing in the Democrat during pro forma session. Okay, to the Epstein thing. One of my favorite memes on the internet. Well before before we get there, let me set it up. The White the President himself is called this Epstein the Epstein files a hoax, and we know it's not a hoax. That my press conference with Rocanna involved almost a dozen survivors of Epstein's sex trafficking ring, and they were there to tell us there are other men who they were trafficked to, and they've togethered collective. They know what some of those names are. In fact, through their lawyer. Their lawyer has informed me there are at least twenty names and he described their professions, which I said to the FBI director Cash Bettel.
Speaker 4: When he was there.
Speaker 18: But getting back to my favorite, one of my favorite memes on the internet was it's too bad Epstein killed himself before he realized this was a hoax, Like, if it's a hoax, why are they resisting releasing the files?
Speaker 2: If it's the hoax, then why did Trump become an FBI informant? According to Mike Johnson. But what Massey is pointing out, and don't miss the details there in the distinction with all previous shutdowns, they have not put Congress in a recess, and I think the Senate is still meeting, but not the House. They shut it down. Why because Mike Johnson doesn't want this information about Epstein to come out, and he doesn't want to where in this new Democrat congresswoman, because that's the final vote that they need to force this to happen. So he's keeping them in recess. He's keeping her from being sworn in. Marjorie Taylor Green says that when they finally do come back, she's going to read the Epstein list and some names they're on the floor of the House where they can't come after her legally.
Speaker 19: Yeah, it's a scary thing to name names, but I will tell you I'm not afraid to name names. And so if they want to give me a list, i will walk in that capital on the House floor and I'll say every damn name that abuse these women. I can do that for them, and I'd be proud to do it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 19: Another thing, this is not about politics, and this is a boiling point in American history where the American people, just like Roe just said, there's become two Americas. There's the America for the rich and the powerful and the elite, where they know ever face any struggles or problems and never experience what real America goes through. And then there's forgotten America that faces all the problems and deals with all the issues and never gets justice for being sexually assaulted and raped by a monster. It shouldn't exist anymore, and people are sick of it. So let's recognize the fact that the administration before and the one before it, and the one before it, and the one before it and before it never did anything about this. So this isn't one political party or the other. It's a culmination of everyone worked together to silence these women and protected Jeffrey Epstein and his cabal. And this is not just rich powerful people. Think his drivers, his maids, his chefs, all the people.
Speaker 2: His people that work intelligence agencies, of course, and you know when we look at this, we're all metaphorically getting raped by the government. But these women experienced it directly and physically and they don't care. That's not evil, Randy. You don't want to know who these people are, Randy? Is it could? Could it be because Trump and and Epstein or MASAD agents, and you're trying to protect that as well? Is that the kind of evil that you want to protect the guard the pedophiles? So again, Mark Levin, what do you mean we don't cancel people, we cancel pap by cannon because he said they were running Congress and then they brag about it. In this same meeting, we demanded conservative institutions speak out and do something. Cancel these people, or we're going to stop giving you money. He said, We've been putting billions of dollars into you for half a century. The Heritage Foundation, which is clearly a target of his, actually sponsors his show, and so he's throwing this gauntlet down, and I guess maybe what he should do is stop taking their money. Do you think I don't think the Heritage Foundation is going to sponsor me anyway, But I've got a lot of different disagreement survirondments.
Speaker 4: Do you want to throw that money our way as opposed towards Mark Levin? You know, we won't change our opinions, we won't suck up or give you any sort of clout for it. But hey, you can do that well.
Speaker 2: As he pointed out the crowd. Does Chris Minihan point out the crowd about one hundred and fifty two hundred people perhaps at that meeting, But again it's a small group of people that's controlling the many Trump speech to.
Speaker 3: At the end of that video of Buchanan. They have how they cancel them. It's a whole bunch of people that just have a sign that says Buchan is a racist. He's giving a speech on some topic that he's trying to give a detailed description, and they just run up on stage shouting into the microphone holding it. I can play the end of.
Speaker 5: It if you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, play that. I cut it off too soon, you go ahead.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I just need to find it in the deck.
Speaker 2: Between these forty the same tactics that we're seeing everywhere. Where'd those tactics come from? Where are the tactics of canceling people, banning people, shadow banning people, calling people racist? Where did those tactics come from? They came from the universities, and it came from the universities that were being paid by the Israeli organizations to do those types of tactics. And yet everything about is about race and ethnicity.
Speaker 13: Is really occupied.
Speaker 2: I guess that convinces me of exactly the opposite. Actually, yeah, yeah, that's it's important to play that. Thank you linz Well. Again. I got to say a lot of Jews don't support Bibi. A lot of Jews don't support the Israeli government, and a lot of Jews, you know, it has become a stereotype of racism to say that people are racist when they do that. Peppy Canon was an honest guy. If they had disagreements with him about the amount of money that the US should send to Israel, that's the way they respond, right. It's one thing to buy the politicians, so another thing to respond by attacking free speech and flat out lying to people, which is what they do. So, he said President Trump in speech the Republican Jewish Coalition, tatting his subservience to the Israeli lobby, laments that he only got thirty two percent of the Jewish vote. I can't imagine we didn't do better than that, after all I've done for the Jewish vote. I must be honest with you. And again, a lot of Jews don't support what BB is doing. They don't support what Israel is doing. They see it as counterproductive because it is The US Ambassador to Israel, Mike Huckabee attacked Tucker for platforming Fentes, and again, I would not platform Flintes. I refuse to do so. I think there's certain things you have to look at it, and you know, we can cover what they have to say and we don't have to have them there to debate them. And you know, when you draw attention to people like Flintes, when you draw attention to people like Blair White and my little Inanopolis, I have a problem with what Alex did with that, and I think that's wrong to do that. I wouldn't do it, But it's a different thing to say I'm not going to platform them, then to say that I want them canceled and to you know, if I was really rich and powerful to go behind the scenes and to bribe and to control the corporations, to literally deperson these people. I think the answer to bad people and to bad speech and the bad ideas is debate, not running up with you know, signs calling somebody a racist. And that's really what we need to move to it. That is not what the Zionus lobby is doing, and they are trying to destroy the First Amendment from the right, just as the left is doing it.
Speaker 3: It's about having someone on as a guest where you are essentially tacitly endorsing to a certain degree what they're saying on your show.
Speaker 2: As your guest that's right.
Speaker 4: There's also the fact it's just like you said, if you were to be going around lobbying these companies, you know, let's say, you know, we're on Rumble, someone we don't like, you know, comes into chat and start saying things. I would feel comfortable banning them from the chat. But I would not go to Rumble higher ups and say I want this guy off Rumble, I want his channel deleted. No, I want you to have your ability to make your own Rumble channel, put out your own videos expressily.
Speaker 2: I think Steve Manner is a crook, he's a liar, he's a deceiver, and I think he's hurt a lot of conservatives and people who follow Trump. But again, I'm not going to say to YouTube or to Rumble get him off of there, right, That's not the right way to approach it. And I really strongly disagree with been with Carlson with a Republican Jewish coalition on all of this. And so Trump is revealing the long awaited endorsement in the New York City mayoral race, which I believe is today. It can't be soon enough. As far as concern, I'm sick and tired of hearing about it. He says, it's going to be between a bad Democrat and a congressman and a communist. He said, and this is the sixty minutes interview with Nora o'donald. He said, I'm going to pick the bad democrat all the time, to be honest with you. Well, of course he will because Trump is a bad Democrat, so he will hang with birds of a feather. He will support Cuomo, just like I showed you yesterday. Hillary Clinton thought that Trump would be a great president in nineteen ninety four. So let's cover some of these before we take a break.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stealth patriot, thank you very much. He says. I think people like Nick Fuintis, Andrew Taate and Steve Peters maybe supposed to be Stu Peters. I don't know of Steve Peters. Our controlled opposition to spew so much hate, so they can CLASSI anyone who oppose Israel as a hate bonger. Not unlikely. I also encourage you all to, as much as you know, I don't like any of those people, pray for him. You know, Nick Fuenttis has a lot of influence, Andrew Tate has a lot of influence. Stu Peters has influenced. It would pray for them. They could do a lot of good. They could. They're not right now, but they could. And everyone needs Christ. Their sins are no more unforgivable than mine. That's right, Marky, Mark and Jay. Didn't the Free State of Florida make BDS and criticism of Israel illegal?
Speaker 2: Yes? They also, at the insistence of Randy Fine, they also criminalized free speech. I have a big problem with that. And they did that before Trump was president and because again DeSantis went to Israel and begged for money from Israel, and that was when he was running for president. So if the way that you if what you have to do to become president is to take money from Israel and destroy the First Amendment, you don't deserve to be president. That goes for Desanta's as well as for Trump.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he says. Also, Florida is one of five states, so it doesn't allow you to opt out of real ID. If you get a Florida driver's license, you have to get real ID two.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Well, they deceive me into doing that in Tennessee and tell me I was producing all this reams of documentation so that I could get real ID. I thought I just had to do it to get a driver's license from this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they made everything so look god a gold start.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, I remember where that was for as well.
Speaker 4: So they make everything so monumentally complex. I remember when we first moved to Texas, I thought I'll get a library card. You know, I enjoy books. I like reading. They needed three forms of identification to get a library card. Why you got some real valuable classics. You can't risk renting out until you know who I am. For certain, DGA, thank you very much, DJ eight says David. This version of Trump in the Republican Party is a disgrace against constitutionalist Massey, attacking noticers, completely against free speech and warmongering. MAGA will never wake up.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he says again, David. Notice Levin talks about banning porn, does he realize the two biggest funders of eight pack, the owner of the biggest porn sites in the world, and only fans disgusting. Well, he knows that banning porn is red meat to the base, and they'll like it, and then it'll never get enacted. It'll never pass.
Speaker 3: Well, when they say banning porn, what they really mean is instituting an ID for all people that want to use the Internet for anything under the name of banning porn. That won't actually stop porn at all, but it will let these people restrict other types of speech and see what everyone wants to look at on the Internet.
Speaker 2: And that's a very big thing within the Republican Party. You know, we've got to protect the kids from porn.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh, we got trouble right here. And we're the city with the capital P andis for porn. So get your global IDs so that you can't get on the Internet without us knowing everything that you're doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hucksters, d G eight again, thank you very much, says David. Serious question. Thomas Massey is a ninety nine percent record of voting with the constitution. Yeah, Trump opposes him. That's all you need to know. Trump rejects constitutional reps. Massy and Bob.
Speaker 2: Good that's right. It came after Bob Good as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all about Trump. It's not about principles. It's not about the party. Trump is the party, that's all it's about. It's about personal loyalty to this dictator. Want to be and I'm disgusted with the whole thing. I've been discussed with politics my whole life, but never as much as I am right now. I think it has taken on new, completely new level.
Speaker 4: M Sellers Cops in Tennessee admitted to ruining people's lives with false arrests for quotas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we know that sheriff that arrested that guy for the meme that he put up, claimed that he was I can't people, you know, because I disagree with their speech because he's a critic of Charlie Kirk. But when he says when he quotes Trump, and actually he didn't even create the meme. Other people created it. But what Trump was saying was about a mass shooting in a city in Iowa that had the same name as this county. He said, you're threatening that high school. So he came after him for charges for that. It's truly amazing.
Speaker 4: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But at least that sheriff can be voted out. You can't vote out ice.
Speaker 4: Yeah. That's the thing is. I know some people come in here and be like, well, what's your solution, and we don't talk about it super frequently, but the really only solution is to get involved at the local level. Big politics in Washington, DC is basically out of our reach at this point. It is occupied by players with billions upon billions of dollars.
Speaker 2: I'll just say the guest that we had on last week, which is like hyper local reporting, I think he's got a great business model and it's something that would be very valuable to us. If many of you are politically active, you know what's going on in your community, write an article about it, and then you know, as if that site grows, then people will see that information, and you know, it's one way for us to figure out what's going on at the local level. It's difficult to get information at the local level, and it requires eyes and ears on the ground and then telling people what you saw. And that's a good place to do it. And I forgot the name of them of the website.
Speaker 4: Something about your news.
Speaker 2: Your news, yeah, your news or your local news or something, yeah, your news dot com.
Speaker 4: I think I think the news dot com is it. But I know it sucks. I know social media is evil and you know we all hate it. But generally there is local groups for whatever town you're in, there is a local group for it. On Facebook, and there are people in there that are involved in their community. They're talking about stuff, they are addressing, they're communicating about things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't like Facebook, and Facebook will censor you the I don't like what you're doing. That's why I mentioned your news and that's why I had him on again. I had him on a couple of years ago. But that's why I think it's good, because he's not going to censor you like Facebook.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the thing is just the thing is, there is an audience in Facebook. So while it sucks to play within their little walled garden by their rules, you can interact with people and give them at least some of the info you might.
Speaker 2: Not be appreciate. You do an article on your news and then you put a link to it on Facebook.
Speaker 4: That's the type of thing you have to do. It's a run around, it's a rigamar role. But those are the sort of games you have to play unless you just want to be the guy that says, well, I've done my part. I don't think we're gonna achieve anything. I'm checking out to the woods and you know, whatever happens happens, which I can understand the feeling and doing that. I wouldn't fault I don't fault people for doing that. I just think it is not It's not the way I would go m Sellers. Cops already read that. Phonsie Bear says Fwentis screamed stormed the Capitol with a bullhorn on January sixth, No arrests, no consequences on video. Surprise, surprise.
Speaker 2: Isn't it strange somebody else I know that stuff like that by any means, we're going to make sure that Biden doesn't get in there. No arrest, no charges.
Speaker 4: It's truly strange how that happened. It's almost like he sold out all of his fans to the federal government so that he could get off scott free.
Speaker 2: Almost like that.
Speaker 4: Right now, I'll play Devil's advocate for a second. Nick Quentess has way more money than any of his fans do, so we could afford better legal representation. So maybe simply that maybe the Feds were scared of the good lawyer Quentis was obviously going to hire and beat the case, Except why would they be. The Feds are never scared of that sort. They have an ulimited amount of money they could simply prosecute him for the fun of it, to waste his time and money.
Speaker 2: But they didn't.
Speaker 4: They didn't. Strange, very strange. MAV twenty twenty two says anti Semitism quote unquote, is a is dangerous in the US because Noah Hyde laws are on the books and idiots like DeSantis and Nome put laws into their states to go after Semitism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is it idiocy or is it they're traders?
Speaker 4: I thought Noah Hyde was what Noah did when sham Hamm and j Jafoth played U hide and seek.
Speaker 2: With them when he got drunk. And I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's gonna call rose gardens. Ice punishers are just a refined TSA goon, rapid deployment squad. Deploy the goons. Get the goons out there on the street.
Speaker 9: We need goons right.
Speaker 4: Now, Give me some goons. Audi, Mr R. There's a recent video Israeli citizens burning the Israeli flag as I suspected the general population there does not approve of the genocide.
Speaker 2: Well, there was a massive protest of the Orthodox Jews and Hasidic Jews in Israel because they want to draft them and they don't want to be drafted and they don't support the government. And I've shown videos in the past of the Israeli police beating uh, these Orthodox Jews ultra Orthodox Jews, I should say, I guess, in the streets. And so there was a massive number of people, they estimated at one hundred thousand people. And when you look at that, when you've got Israel's got about ten million people, about seven and a half million of them estimated are Jewish, and so when you look at a crowd of one hundred thousand people, that is huge. That's bigger than the no King's rallies across the country that we had. And so that was a massive number of people all in one place, and I don't really know what would have happened with that. The police started fighting with them, but then some of these guys climbed up into a building that was under construction and he was either jumped or fell and died, and that put a whole damper on the thing. And everybody went home at that point. So that ended it. But they're very there's a lot of division. As we've talked about this before. Yah who stood for election three or four times in the last couple of years before all the wars stuff started, and he kept winning a plurale, but he couldn't get a majority. People typically don't get a majority when you have a multi party parliamentary system. But he couldn't put together a ruling coalition over and over again until they did the war. You know, when all else fell as they take you to war. As jeral Cinti always says, So yeah.
Speaker 4: D G eight says, imagine Trump bragging about Ivanka converting to Judaism. If Trump was truly a Christian, he wouldn't be happy about his daughter renouncing Jesus Christ, which is mandatory to convert to Judaism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't know, he doesn't know christ. Actually, there's an article which is kind of interesting because the person said, well, you know, there has been a transition in the way that Trump is talking. Remember early on when he was running for president, people had ask him about that because he was trying to present himself to Christians and there was this huge contradiction in his personal life. And he said, they said, you know, is there anything that you would repent of or whatever? He said, No, I'm fine, I don't really need to worry about that. I don't have anything I need to repent from He's very different now. He seems to be concerned that he's not going to make it to heaven. But he also seems to think that there's nothing that he can do, and in that he is right. There's nothing that any of us can do. But he could be at the point. You know, the thing that could save him is if he comes to the realization of the tax collector and the Pharisee story that Christ told the pharisee, who was probably a really good person and mostly followed the law, but nobody follows it perfectly. The tax collector, who was not a good person, beat his chest and said, be merciful to me, a sinner. If Trump gets there, if even somebody with the crimes of Trump or Dick Cheney, there's nothing that you do that is so big that Christ did not pay for it. But he has to come for that. I don't know that any of his spiritual advisors are going to tell him that. I mean, he comes from a long line. He listened out his spiritual influences, people like Norman Vincent Peale, people like Paul White as his key influence. These people have their focus is on material prosperity and not on Christ and that's exactly why people like Trump would be drawn to them. Well, we're just about to run out of time, but before our guest comes on, I want to real quickly.
Speaker 4: I want to let people know about Homestead Products dot shop. Yes please do they have a new product. And saw them in chat earlier. Good to see you. They have new organic popcorn kernels. So if you like popcorn but don't want these nasty stuff that they tend to put on popcorn, go to Homestead Products dot schop get yourself some high quality organic popcorn kernels and you can add whatever seasoning, whether it's butter, chili powder, t heen, whatever you want to put on there. You can put it on yourself and it will be delicious.
Speaker 2: And that's really key because corn is one of the things that is genetically modified more than anything. So you can get organic organic popcorn's.
Speaker 4: And that's Homestead Products dotsch it's their new product. I know that some people are popcorn fiends, but they don't like eating it because it's covered in this fake butter sludge that you can't get off your fingers and it just makes a mess. So go to Homestead Products Dot Shop. If you want popcorn, they've got popcorn. It's high quality and you won't have to feel so guilty and gross about it.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, we have our interview with doctor Brian Hooker coming up. Have you made contact with him yet? Lance?
Speaker 15: He has?
Speaker 2: Okay, do you have the video that I sent you that is an introduction to what we're going to be talking about today. Okay, okay, we will play that before we go to the break. But I just wanted to cover one thing, and that is in Mississippi. This is covered by the UK. They think it was terrible that this monkey was shot. A Mississippi mum, as they said, fatally shoots an escaped research monkey. This got my attention because this is associated with Tulane University. The primate center is in Tulane University, and this is how I first got involved with all the biosafety level three and four stuff.
Speaker 4: They can't even keep a monkey in check.
Speaker 2: Well, what happened when they were transferring a bunch of these recents monkeys that they used to experiment on, and they take them in this particular biosafety level three or four, I don't remember which one it was lab there was associated with National Primate Center. Just to give you an idea of the heinous, monstrous stuff that our government does. They brought in this bacteria that's called Burkholderia pseudomalii. It only grows on a couple of places on Earth, and they decided they would bring it in and try to make it more dangerous. This bacteria.
Speaker 4: I know it's got a ninety nine point nine percent kill rate, but what if it was one percent?
Speaker 2: It was actually forty five percent, which is really high. You know. They were trying to freak everybody out, saying, well, we get about one percent of people die from covid or water. This is forty five percent. It wasn't good enough for them. So they bring this in and they have this monkey that they've exposed this bacteria, and he's sick, and they've got him in their biosafety level three or four area, and lo behold, all of a sudden, another monkey gets sick that is outside of the lab. And this is a National Primate Center. They had about five hundred monkeys that were there, several many many acres that are around there, and somehow this guy out of the lab and a monkey that was not exposed to this monkey got sick. Well, that's a concern because the way that this bacteria propagates is through the soil. And so they brought in the CDC, and the CDC is investigating, and they come in, nothing to see here, move on, and yet one of them got sick with this, and then the story was, well, I'm sure she was exposed to this somewhere else.
Speaker 4: Didn't related, completely unrelated, nothing.
Speaker 2: To see here, didn't happen here, except there's only two places on Earth where that really happens. And so that got my attention. I talked about that quite a few times. And actually Alison Young, a reporter with USA Today, started doing a series then on all these accidents with these biosafety level and three, biosafety level three and bio safety level four labs everywhere. And they got that shut down in twenty fourteen. Congress and the Obama administration shut it down. Trump started it back up in twenty seventeen. But so in this particular case, the stuff is still going on, folks, that's the point they have. She and other residents had been warned that these escaped monkeys carried diseases. I did what any other mother would do. To protect her children. Officials from the university said the monkeys did not have any infectious agent yet. The thirty five year old mother of five said her sixteen year old son alerted her to a monkey in the backyard of Mississippi. She got out of bed, grabbed her gun and her cell phone. Spotted the animal about eighteen meters away. I shot at it and it stood there. I shot again. He backed up and that's when he fell. There has been confusion surrounding the escape, including how many monkeys were transported, maybe as twelve, wasn't there move from Terry Giller from Twelve Monkeys, who owned the monkeys, and why the truck was overturned. Videos shared online showed the monkeys moving through tall grass on the side of the Mississippi Highway. On the highway were wooden crates that were labeled live animals the monkeys were being transported. They were Racis monkeys, animals commonly used in biomedical research, particularly in the study of infectious diseases and vaccine development.
Speaker 4: I genuinely feel bad for monkeys they are I don't like chimpanzees. I think they're freaky. I think they're too large, too strong, and people insist on keeping them as pets when all they want to do is rip out your eyes and eat your face. You shouldn't keep them as pets.
Speaker 2: They do that when they get old.
Speaker 4: Little monkeys though, look cute. They're kind of babyish. They have the sort of inquisitiveness to it. They're very, very cute. I feel so bad.
Speaker 2: In my monkey story that we had. My parents had a friend and their grandchildren would collect pets, and then they would get tired of them, and they'd wind up the grandparents to take it. So they had a dog that the grand kids had given up on, and then the grand kids had this spider monkey, and they gave up on the spider monkey as well, and so they kept a spider monkey. They had a large tree that they had wrapped like chicken wire all around in the backyard, and he was free to roam up there, but they would let him out from time to time, and he would generally go back into that area. It was a real vexation to the German shepherd. He would get on the German shepherd's back. And you know the expression I got a monkey on my back, Well, you literally see it playing out in real time. This is this German shepherds trying to get that monkey off his.
Speaker 4: Back monologue nine.
Speaker 2: But anyway, they told us. They said, one day it disappeared, and it was gone for several days, and I finally came back and they wanted to have some work done in their house. They contacted a painter and he came out and he said, well, I had a really interesting experience in this neighborhood a few months ago, and he said, I went it said, I was painting this house, and he said the paint was still wet, and when I came back, there were all these tiny hamprints all the ceiling and everything else. He goes, I don't know how that happened, like the size of a child, but I got a child to get up there. And they said, well that's They kind of told the guy, well, we'll talk to you later. They didn't want him to know that they had.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy. You don't know how that would happen.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I got to go, and I've got to go as well, because I got a guest who is ready, And let's play the Do you know where that the video is? Land?
Speaker 3: Second page?
Speaker 2: Okay, here it is right here. Our guest Today is doctor Brian Hooker with the Children's Health Defense and they have set up a resource that we want to tell you about that will help you to They've got a lot of short one minute videos that you can use to help to educate people about what happened to us and five years ago and why we still have not had any justice about that. Here is doctor Hooker introducing this in one of the videos that you'll find at the site.
Speaker 9: Hi, my name is Brian Hooker, and I'm the chief Scientific officer for Children's Health Defense and I want to talk to you about an important initiative of HD called the COVID Index. This is the information that the powers that be did not want you to see. This web repository refutes the narrative, the official narrative regarding COVID nineteen. It has a very very comprehensive, easy to use search engine, so you can search readily and also get direct excerpts from every entry in the COVID in depth. There's so much information out there that needs to be curated, and this is a place where it has been done and is being done continuously. So I highly recommend that you check out this resource at www. Dot COVID index dot science.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back. And that was a little introductory video that you'll find at that site, covid index dot science. I didn't even have to dot science. I guess they did that an honor of Fauci. It'd be interesting to get the domain name. I am dot science. I'm joining us now is doctor Brian Hooker with He's a chief scientific officer at Children's Health Defense, formerly the Department Chair and Professor Emeridis of Biology at Simpson University. And I have been following his very valuable research and the very valuable things that Children's Health Defense had through this massive pandemic mcguffin that we always talk about, and it's good to you know, we can look at this stuff and we can understand the motivations of these people, and we can sanity check it. But it's important to have the scientific information that's there as well, and that's what doctor Hooker provides. You know. It was actually Children's Health Defense and I think icon that when they sued the CDC, the CDC is part of the vaccine, holding them not responsible for any damage that they did to the kids. I forget the exact name of the nineteen eighty six act. And you probably know what that is, doctor Hooker. What is that. What's the name of that official act?
Speaker 9: It is called the nineteen eighty six National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, and then set up the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program in a program was up and running at about nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: And they were supposed to be tracking as part of that agreement. They were supposed to track the adverse events and to make recommendations and so forth, and so I remember RFK Junior and Dell big Tree at Icon asked them, you know, we'd like to see your records and see what recommendations you have made and so forth and so on. They stalled, installed, installed, and wouldn't comply with it. Finally they had a judge that forced them to give the information. You could see that for thirty plus years they had not been concerned about any of this stuff. They've kept no records at all. And so it's very important when we come into this if we understand what the priorities of these people are. That it's not your health, that is the profits of the corporations and the revolving door that is there. That's an important thing to start with. But what doctor Hooker has provided is beyond that, and it gives us the tools that we need in order to try to help educate people. And they've got a new resource now, Covidindex dot Science. So with that long introduction, thank you so much for joining us, and I really appreciate you coming on today.
Speaker 9: Well, you're very welcome, and I'm excited that Children's Health Defense is hosting covid indepth dot Science. It is such an amazing repository of information of all things around the COVID era and now what's going on the post COVID era. You know, the the the mess that was created by the whole pandemic needs to be cleaned up, and that's you know, the fallout. We're continuing to see publications come out and publications that we feel are bad or fraudulent, that are not good science. We want to make sure that those are critique in the COVID Index and then also the good science that's coming out so people will know, you know, what's going on with things like Remdesivier hospital protocols, the vaccine, the therapies that work that have been disparaged, like ivermetin and hydroxy quor quin and vitamin D three and zinc and you know, so we've got sort of a historical basis and we've built this edifice of information and it's and it's a living database. We're always updating the COVID index, so when things come out, then we can feature the new information. And some of the information pouring out like ties to things like autism as well as neurodevelopmental disabilities for individuals that got the shot in pregnancy. And also, you know, one of the things that practitioners are talking about are turbo cancers. We're seeing so many turbo cancers that we believe that the vaccine played a role in either causing that cancer or hastening the growth of that cancer.
Speaker 2: Yes, I remember, and I remember pathologist doctor Ryan Cole talking in the spring of twenty twenty one as it was really starting to roll out in a large way. He said, I'm looking at patients and I'm seeing that it's damaging their killer T cells. And he goes and that's when I first heard the term turbo cancer. I think he was talking about that. He said, it's really going to cause that to explode, because it's your body's first defense against cancer. Cells, the killer T cells, And so I guess the first question I would have for you what about people who got the shots? Many of the listeners have hopefully they haven't gotten it, but perhaps they have family or friends who have all types of things. Are there going to be resources there at covidindex dot science that would help people who have been exposed to this pathogen?
Speaker 9: Yes, there are resources on recovery from COVID vaccine injury that is a part of the database. And I would also encourage those individuals that are suffering and they really don't know where to go because so many practitioners either don't acknowledge that it happens, or they'll throw up their hands and say, I have no idea what to do. So I would encourage those individuals to email us at info at Children's Health Defense dot or org and ask that question directly. You know, I can't really recommend practitioners, you know, in an interview or in a particular setting, but at least we can let people know what practitioners are in the area, or what practitioners are especially are specializing in those types of cancers or in those types of difficulties, like you know, long COVID vaccine injury is extremely prevent A lot of people are having symptoms that are similar to fibromyalgia that either got COVID or got the COVID shot, And we're finding circulating spike protein in these individuals that got the COVID shot for upwards to two years after they got their last vaccine. So things can be done, and things need to be done.
Speaker 2: Yes, I had an interview years ago with an injuried orthopedic surgeon who could no longer work because his hands were shaking, and he kept going to follow physicians and you know, as soon as he would say he thought it was a vaccine injury, and this is what they would just basically it can't help you. You know, they would run away. It just tells us so much about the state of medicine right now, doesn't it, Even to the extent they finally went to somebody and the guy said, all right, I've got some things here that I think will help you, but we're not going to talk about what caused it. I mean, that kind of fear is like a ttalitarian Stalinist state. I mean, this is the kind of stuff that Soulsan Knitsen talked about in Soviet Union.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 9: And you know, we were so fortunate California had a bill to actually codify that, so physicians and providers could not deviate from the standard of care. They could not talk about things that were outside of like en Deservir or patslavid or Mono pulvinair that were the sort of you know, patented technologies that were going to give the most money, you know, to government scientists, and so they could not deviate from that line. They we could never talk about iver metin that bill passed, but fortunately it was overturned by a court decision and the bill the California legislature with druid. But many practitioners do not know that that they have the freedom to be able to deviate from the standard of care. Many are afraid, you know, because of individuals that have been persecuted, that have lost their certifications, things like that. But you know, quite honestly, I know the practitioners that have gone through the persecution, that have lost their certifications, they fight back, they win, and so many of them are still in practice today. And I'm glad for people like Ryan Cole, for Peter McCullough, for pr corey that have really fought the system and are still seeing patients, treating patients and doing a.
Speaker 5: Lot of good.
Speaker 2: That's great. Yeah, it is horrific to look at how corrupt the system is. And of course they got a lot of different ways that they can come after you. I'm pretty sure it was a Children's Health Defense article where they were talking about how the insurance companies will come after the pediatricians who don't follow the vaccine schedule and get a certain percentage of their children vaccinated on schedule. They will basically cut across the board what they will pay these pediatricians and basically put them out of practice. Even if you don't get some review board to pull their license, they can pull that economic trick on you. I think that was from Children's Health Defense.
Speaker 9: They have done that and they threatened that all the time. We were able to get the incentive program for one of the largest HMOs in the United States and it was Anthem Blue Cross, and what we found was that pediatricians stood to make over a half a million dollars year if sixty three percent or more of their pediatric practice was fully vaccinated. They could get six hundred dollars per patient. If they had one thousand patients that were fully vaccinated, that was six hundred thousand dollars and that was a yearly incentive. So you know, those those individuals that have been fired from pediatric practices is because they haven't been following the vaccine schedule. That's why. It has nothing to do with health. It has everything to do with a pediatrician on the take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, and of course we look at the whole COVID thing. I was absolutely amazed. I remember it was in August of twenty twenty. The American Hospital Association was saying, wait a minute, you told us you're going to give us a twenty percent bonus, and now you're telling us that we got to give you our PCR test. You told us at the beginning that you didn't have enough of them and that they didn't work anyway.
Speaker 9: Right, this is amazing.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been shouting about that now for five years, and people just don't realize how they use financial strings to get their way with people and how they were financially incentivizing people. So you just point at them and say they got COVID nine thousand dollars you put on a ventilator. We're going to give you thirty nine thousand dollars. We'll give you a twenty percent bonus on everything that you do if you say this person has COVID. I mean, the whole thing was bought and paid for, wasn't it.
Speaker 9: It really was, And that you know, there was there was sort of an economic dearth right during the shutdown because they were shutting down hospitals and telling and taking elective surgeries and things like that and telling them to stay home. So then they waive these incentive programs come you know, July August of twenty twenty to the providers, to the hospitals, and really you know, force them into a situation where many of them just had to go along. You know, let's diagnose COVID, let's diagnose you know, we're we're not going to give effective therapies. We really want to put people on ventilators. Because they got more money for ventilated patients that were in ICU, and so that forced many many more patients into that whole system where they got worse and worse and worse, and I think a lot of them. David died of bacterial pneumonia, but they you know they were never tested for the I agree, I agree it's a bacteria and they were allowed to die. It was just a crying shame and people should go to jail over this.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, putting people on the ventilator and that type of thing.
Speaker 15: We have.
Speaker 2: Grace Sheriff's case and they're reopening that again. And that was another one of these cases, just basically hospital murder, but it do not resuscitate but on a ventilator. But I wanted to ask you a couple of things because there's been some disappointment with on my part and as well as a lot of my listeners with what's going on with Maha. Disappointed that the MR and a JAB is still there. I mean, we've had the process, and I understand there's a lot of inertia here. I understand there's a real political fight there. And I kind of watched this as it's been developing in Florida with Joseph Fladipo there. First they came back and they said, well, we don't recommend it, you know, but you know, if you get it, you can go ahead and get it, but they're not going to ban it. And then gradually moving into that, you know, first saying we strongly we don't recommend it. We're not going to force anymore. But now we strongly do not recommend it. But they won't actually come in with a ban on this kind of stuff. And it's so frustrating because we have seen in the past when a handful of people died over a vaccine or over a medicine, they would pull it, and that is not happening now. They will pull it. If you've got a couple of children who die because of a faulty baby crib, they pull all of them off the market. But they don't do that with this. And so the question is, you know, what is happening, why don't we see a ban of the MR and A. And of course, but Latipo has moved to is to say that now pointing out the fact there's a lot of DNA contamination in the vaccines, and say this is something that should cause you to pull this off the market, but it's not. And so at what point do you think this is going to happen or is it going to happen?
Speaker 9: I want it to happen desperately. You know, we have things that are not on the open market, that are not sold or distributed ever, because they're poisoned. We call them poisons. And so when you look at the mRNA shot, it is it is pure poison. It is basically, you know, and people unfortunately are up in arms that they want their COVID boosters. They want their COVID boosters. I know people personally that are on their seventh or eighth booster and they are addicted to these things, and you wonder, like, well, why are you still around because they are so so toxic and we've seen so many people affected. You know, I believe that in the United States easily, if the calculations were done, we'd see over a million people who have died because of the COVID shop. But the HHS has been dragging its seals, and I think that part of it is, you know, the more the administration end of it and not the AHHS end of it, because I know, you know, I know Secretary Kennedy. I've worked with Secretary Kennedy for you know, twelve years before he became Secretary Kennedy, and it is his heart and his plan to be able to get rid of that technology because it's it was never sort of been rolled out. People knew historically that that type of technology was bad news, and it was a grand medical experiment, you know, basically a big clinical trial that was head up by Tony Fauci, and it should never happen. That man belongs in jail. You know, we're pushing as hard as we can push, and honestly, there are people on the inside of AHHS that are rooting for us and saying no, push harder, push harder, because we have this behemoth of an organization that doesn't want to change. We have deep state people in AHHS that don't want to change, so we need more pressure.
Speaker 2: And of course when we look at this, I think we really dodged the bullet there with Susan Monrez being taken out of the CDC, and you know, she was somebody who was at BARDA and ARPA h and very focused on mr and A plus AI. And we know that Trump was pushing that on like his first day in office with Stargate, he had Larry Elson there saying, yeah, we're going to do an AI assessment of you and we'll custom make an m RNA thing there. So I was very concerned as to what was going to happen there and of course that's created a lot of pushback against rfk uh And they said, well, you just fired her because of a personal disagreement or something, you know, and subordination because he wanted some of these other people fired and she said no, no, no, I'm not going to fire them, and so he fired her. What do you know about that? Do you think that he gets that that he's pushing back against the mRNA that's basically being put out there for everything. I mean, we had at USDA with this administration, with the Trump administration, we had Brooke Rawlins who with all this bird flu in Sandy in the mass colling of chickens, whether it was happening with Biden, her big solution was, well, we'll give the mRNA bird flu shot to all the chickens and then that'll be fine. And has also to the chicken, to the cattle and to the pigs as well all of our food supply. And so she has the authority to approve that for agricultural issues. But on the other side, the mRNA things that are there, especially when you combine it with artificial intelligence, very very concerning. What do you know about the what's going on with monterrees? And the rest of stuff. You're talking about deep state. I mean, that's what I think of as BARTA and ARPA H and these insidious programs that are out there. It seems like there's a lot of people in the Trump administration. Trump is working with Larry Ellison and of course Burt Brollins is in on all that as well.
Speaker 20: What's your take on that, Well not, you know, not all that litters this gold even in AHHS and so you know, the bye Susan Monez being fired and then other you know, CDC officials taking their toys and going home.
Speaker 9: I mean, they did this a huge favor. Yeah, they needed to be fired anyway. So it's like, okay, you know, don't let it. Don't let the door hit your butt.
Speaker 5: On the way out.
Speaker 9: So we were, you know, we were very very fortunate to that. There has to be more of a mass exodus of these individuals because mRNA technology is sort of this new play toy. Yeah, and scientists think, oh, well, let's plug and play. We can we can just you know, program AI to tell us what the next pathogen is. And they have this buzzword that they're hiding behind called universal vaccination. And so when you look at the buzzword universal vaccination, and even Ja Bodicharia put it out in a memo talking about a new vaccine platform. It was Mr enahborritten all over it.
Speaker 2: That needs to go.
Speaker 9: You know, I've already, you know, emailed him directly and said, you know what universal vaccination is co word for gain and function. And so that means that you're that you're weaponizing and you're basically giving permission for scientists in the NIH to weaponize age five N one, to weaponize you know, sarcov two or whatever monkey pots and so they can have the pathogen pathogen dajour and if that leads out and that's the whole pandemic that you know, Fauci is sitting on the edge of a seat waiting for so we can you know, somehow swoop in and save the day again. But these these are bad, These are horrible technologies. Nobody has talked about in the immune suppression that happens when you get mRNA shots. Nobody's talked about the effect of the lipid nanoparticle on the immune system.
Speaker 2: And I think you shots, excuse me, I think you mentioned that at the very beginning. I remember in the fall of twenty twenty when they were talking about it. There was an article and I think it was you that was involved in it, that questioned the idea of this pegilation, the peg encapitulation, and he says, this is going to create anaphylactic shot. And I've told this to people many times. I said, they told you to You contacted the FDA and said, no, I don't care about it. Contact Fiser. Of course, Pfiser doesn't care. If the FDA doesn't care, that was you. I think at Children's Health Defense was it?
Speaker 9: It was Children's Health Defense and I was working with a distinguished colleague, Lynn Redwood on that. And it turns out that because of exposure to PEG, seventy five percent of population in the United States carries PEG antibodies, and so that meant, you know that and many people did go into annaplaxis and you know, sudden analoflactic shot shock after getting the JAB and so you know, it was predictable. It was highly predictable. Why would you coach you know, this lipid nanoparticle with a known allergen. You know it's a recipe for disaster, but it's convenient. People say, oh, well, you know you have immune reactions all the time. They frankly didn't really care. They didn't want to do the experimentation. They just wanted to roll out a vaccine. And they were paid handsomely to the tune of about two hundred and fifty billion dollars over the course of the pandemic in sales of those shots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's amazing how many billionaires they coined with that minature shows the utter disregard for safety and help that exists in these institutions and these corporations. I've got a question here from Flower Sower. Thank you for the tip. Flower Stower, please ask doctor Hooker, when Children's Health Defense is going to pursue and promote removing the protection the pharmaceutical industry hides behind with a nineteen eighty six Act. Why isn't this a priority for HDCS.
Speaker 9: Well, I am so grateful for that question, because we are working on it. We're working with key legislators that we can't name right now on being able to abolish the nineteen eighty six Act. We're also working with hh ASS who is trying to re envision the Act. I mean, frankly, my own opinion is that it just needs to go. It needs to go away, and then we need guardrails for protection of families of vaccine injured kids. We need at least a one time look back for those that were denied justice, especially around the omnibus autism proceedings. You know, my family and this is why I fight this. My family was in vaccine court for sixteen years. We filed our claim in May of twenty to twenty two, and we did not get a decision, and we were not allowed to even go to oral arguments because of a sort of a vendetta I believe that our special master had against our expert witnesses, you know, regarding the toxicity of mercury. You know, my son got a full wall of mercury from his vaccines that never should have been in there, and arguably mercury does cause neurodevelopmental disorders. And so we were never never given our day in court. There are thousands upon thousands of families just like that, and they all need justice. They all need their day in court. They were promised that by the Seventh Amendment in the fourteenth Amendment, and they were never given in.
Speaker 2: And that's one of the things that was the key Aha moment for me when I found out about the nineteen eighty six Act very important. That's why you know, I've talked many times about doctor Andrew Wakefield's movie nineteen eighty six of the act I think is the name of it, and it's a dramatization of how it affects a family when you do something like that. Basically that shows what this is truly all about, and that should be the moment I think we need to spread the news far and wide if we can't stop this, if people at least understand that they have absolutely no liability and that, as we said before, if somebody you got a crib and you might have one or two freak accidents with that crib, they recall all of them and massifines for the manufacturers, but nothing for this. No matter how many people they kill, it's absolutely amazing the damage that they're allowed to get away with. And that is that type of stuff that you know, I look at and it's like, Okay, well I know what's going on here. That's how I make my decisions. But it's always good to have a scientist who's going to go through and tell people what the mechanisms are to get them to understand that. You know, there was just a recent article on Reason. I haven't covered it on the show yet, but I was absolutely stunned to see this article from Reason saying, well, we were told we're all going to die, and look, I'm still alive. I got the vaccine. I know a lot of people got the vaccine and they're still alive. And again, this is another one of the issues why when you have the covidindex dot science, it's good to have the truth that is out there. We had a lot of people who made predictions that everybody that got this vaccine is going to be dead within a year or so. A guy that I used to work for said that, and that is making the That is essentially an alibi for these people because they can point to that exaggeration and say that didn't work. And of course, when Reason looks at this, they should know of all that the statistics are being suppressed, they were being lied to about it. They understand that. They see that all the time, whether you're talking about unemployment figures or we're talking about inflation figures. They know the government lies with statistics. They should expect that the government is going to lie with statistics about this when they rush something to market. But the other part of it is the individual variation that we see from person to person. But there's the third thing that I wanted to ask you about, and that is there was research that was done by Naomi Wolf and they went through and looked at the different badges. And I remember at the very beginning of this again back in August September, the CDC was putting out information about a form that they wanted the health providers to collect information on about the vaccine. And so they want all your personal information, your address and so forth and so on. And the only other thing they kept about the vaccine was a LOT number. And I talked about that at the time because I said, it's kind of ominous that they get all this personal information and there's a box there that says refused. I said, what are they going to do with that? And so I said, you know, be aware of that that's there, that you know they're going to keep a record of you if you refuse. But they kept the lot information and she went back in her research and they found a tremendous variation. I think it was like thirtyfold from the least to the most active ingredients that were in there. Is that something you're aware of, is that something that is still going on.
Speaker 9: It is still going on, And a lot to lot variability with this type of technology is is you know, very very you know, the margins for error are really really large, and that's not something you want to see in anything that you would put in your body. We saw that, you know, the first batches that were rolled out had so many adverse events that you know, maybe eighty thousand and sixty thousand would be distributed and then they would quietly pull them off the market and not tell anybody.
Speaker 2: That that was a hot lot.
Speaker 9: And you can actually go, you know, to a tracking site that tracks the adverse events on bears and just google how bad is my badge and that will tell you, you know, what adverse events have been reported for that particular batch of vaccines. That's the lot of information that you need. And we know that historically lots and lots of vaccines, not just the COVID shot, have been subject to this level of you know, poor biotechnology processing. You look at the MRK MMR vaccine MMR two that was introduced, I believe in the United States in about nineteen seventy eight. Nobody knows the exact concentration of virus in that vaccine. Nobody has ever really done the quality control, and so the lot to lot variability is very, very high. And the only thing that we do know because of whistleblowers that have come out of MIRTH, is that the maximum concentration of virus in that vaccine is much much higher than what the FDA ever approved. And so it's another grand medical experiment, and we know when that happened. It happened in nineteen ninety nine. They started dueling a process called overfilling the batches and boosting the virus concentrations. That's when anaphalactic shop really started in Earnest and death really started in Earnest for the MMR vaccines. After they boosted those virus concentrations. You can see it clear as the those on your face if you do a Varia's analysis.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: And that's the other thing too, besides the fact they don't have any liability so they don't have to care. It's just a lackadaisical, haphazard attitude of this of all things medicines and pharmaceuticals that are very concentrated, They are carefully controlled in terms of the amounts of whatever that it is that you're getting, and that I always looked at that and I kind of thought, doctor Hooker, that maybe what they were doing was that was maybe part of the experiment, you know, experimenting on everybody, because when you're trying to roll out something, you're trying to find the sweet spot between something that is going to be toxic because it's too much, and something is going to be ineffective because it's too little. I said, it looks to me like a massive experiment to play around with people. But it's just absolute disregard for any standards of safety or medicine that's.
Speaker 9: There, really is. It is abysmal. And when you look at the level of contamination in biologics, you know, FDA is separated into two divisions, two main divisions or centers. There's the Centers for Drugs Evaluation and Research and then the Center of Biologics Evaluation and Research. It's called SEBER. But historically those biotech drugs they come from a soup that has been fermented with a particular genetically modified organism. A lot of times it's e coali that is involved in that. So you get carryover of E coal eye proteins, you get carryover of these proteins, you get carryover a foreign DNA. Wow, and I'm in the case of the MR and A jabs, then you have carryover of virus particles like SV forty and SV forty we know causes cancer. It is known to be carcinogenic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just awful. I've got a couple of questions here, several questions as a matter of fact, from the audience. Jerry al Atalo says, please ask doctor Hooker how he feels about nf AK y I L d i Z public admission that COVID MRA injections are nanoscale machines programmed for human injection. I don't know who that individual is. Are you familiar with its work and that statement?
Speaker 5: No, thank you.
Speaker 9: I'm not familiar with the work, but you know, I will say I have not observed this directly. I obtained some of the MR and A technology shots myself, examined them under the microscope, you know, just used face contrast my cross could be to see what I could find, and then tried to incubate it over a period of time at physiological temperature, and the backs that I saw did not have that in it. I'm not saying that it doesn't because again, you know, David, nothing surprises me anymore when I see the things that the government has gotten away with and knowingly gotten away with with, you know, with horrible poisons that should have never been introduced, like Remdesevere. You know, Redesever killed the organs that caused the lungs to fill up with fluid, and then the patients had to be intubated to force the fluid out of the lungs because the tissue in the lungs with dying. So so many different things have been foisted. Is that is that technology readily available and off the shelf?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: Most definitely, most definitely they could do that.
Speaker 5: Did they do it?
Speaker 9: That's something I'm still investigating, and I honestly do not know.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this. This is something else I covered. I remember when it happened in Japan. They had two different batches of over a million each. It's like one was a million, the other was like one point two million of these Pfizer or Dona mRNA things, and they noticed that there were black particulates in it. And they also noticed that they interacted with magnets and they threw all of them away and that was briefly reported and then they then disappeared. And uh, I was just wondering, are you familiar with that? Could you verify that that that happened? Anything?
Speaker 9: I know individuals that you could do that experiment on and you know at the injections and it was magnetic.
Speaker 2: Wow, what I make of that? Was there?
Speaker 9: You know where their magnetic particles in the vaccine?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: The technology exists, So it is we need all of the documentation of Pfizer. There's a big, big reason why Pfizer wanted to see those records for seventy six years. Yeah, because you know that is you know, we're going to find a Witches brew in there.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah. And the connection with DARPA, Yeah, connection with DARPA and BART and everything right there that point. So witch has brew of some sort. I was just wondering if maybe, you know, it showed up in Japan because of the long travel time, Maybe there was an issue with refrigeration because of the unusual issue about how unusually cold it had to be kept. But it's also it seems like the Japanese are a little bit more open and honest about some of these things. There were first ones to report about the biodistribution issues, and that was something that people reported on that severely punished in the West, but they reported it in Japan exactly.
Speaker 9: I'm thankful for that information because we didn't know the bio distribution. We were told lies, and I think that they were bold face lives. I don't think that they were just mistakes or miss speaking. I think those people had the distribution. They did animal studies, surely they had the distribution information at that time. In fact, what was leaked in Japan was a Pfizer document.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, got another question here from Karen Carpenter twenty seven with Knights of the Storms says, a question, please comment on Susan Monrez and the Vaccine Safety Data Link. Is the VSD accessible for studies?
Speaker 9: That is a horrible mess, and I think that we need to apply pressure on AHHS. I think we need to apply pressure on Congress to open up the Vaccine Safety Data Link. The Vaccine Safety Data Link.
Speaker 15: Is a.
Speaker 9: Ongoing record of about ten million patients enrolled in ten different HMOs. It's all de identified anonymised, so you can't figure out what patient is what, you can't get any type of hype an the information from that.
Speaker 11: But the.
Speaker 9: Doctor dosca Locis I forget his first name, he hid, literally hid and then bragged about hiding the Vaccine Safety Data Link from Secretary Kennedy for the first seven months that Secretary Kennedy was in office, and then doctor Daska Lookas then ended up resigning in protests with Manarez. Now we know it's there. Now we know that the Vaccine Safety Data Link is there, but there are contractual hiccups that keep anybody from getting data. From two thousand and two on, we do not have that information, and we need to demand that information because you know, there's so many different things. There were so many different vaccines that were introduced that have never been adequately studied. There are even unvaccinated individuals in the Vaccine Safety dattaaling because it's not required. The patient enrollment doesn't require vaccination, so I know they have it. You know, they have tens of thousands of records for individuals that they've never seen a vaccine, So we need all that information. Monarez was hiding it. Doscolocus was hiding it.
Speaker 2: Should go to jail.
Speaker 9: And now the head of the Immunization saw Is Safety Office I believe his name is Mike mcneilan is stonewalling to allow Secretary Kennedy and his advisors to get access to that data. Again, it's deep state gurus that have been there forever that are hiding this information. It needs to come open.
Speaker 2: Well again, it's the sort of thing in another field that I was working in. We were trying to get climate data from doctor Michael Mann and it was something that he had done at a public university on their work computers, and he had published the information and it had been used to create public policy. But he absolutely refused to show us the data. You know, when I see something like that same type of thing that we're seeing with Susan Monarez and the CDC doing trying to hide this vaccine safety data, that is an admission of guilt, and it's admission. You know, science is not on your side if you are afraid to show people the data and you just want them to do what you say, because the position you're in that is the antithesis of science. I've got another question here from Guard Goldsmith of Liberty Conspiracy said, I wonder if the doctor has any knowledge of breakthroughs for long COVID. I still search finding some interesting hope. What do you think about that?
Speaker 9: I you know, I am not a practitioner, and I know many many good practitioners that are starting to have breakthroughs using different cocktails of anti virals, anti parasitics, and antibiotics that you know, that's where I'm hearing the success.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: There are also you know, and and David, I thought I'd never hear myself saying this. There are also individuals that are using hypochloride hypochlorus solutions. You know, they're not it's not bleach. Everybody says, oh it's bleach. You know, No, these are very very deleute, very very safe solutions. Uh. And they're doing uh nasal levage on patients that is helping clear the virus, that's helping clear the spike. And then there are myriad sort of uh recipes. Homeopathy is you know I'm hearing from those practicing uh natural path and homeopaths are having really really good success with long COVID in COVID vaccine injury. So you know, follow the rule that you know, try it, do one thing at a time, see if it works. If it doesn't work, digit and move on to the next thing. I mean, you know, because you shouldn't suffer. He've brought my son a tremendous amount of way with his vaccine injury that he sustained it fifteen months. And my house is a house of many clinical trials. Whether it's allopathic, whether it's naturopathic. You know where it comes from. You know, I honestly don't care. If it's effective, you need to use it, and if it's not effective, then move on.
Speaker 2: I agree, I look at it, and if it's something that is not going to be harmful, you know, I'll try it. You know, how much does it cost? I'll buy it. That's going back to the old song from nineteen seventies. Let me ask you about what's going on with autism, because I know that you spend a lot of time with autism focusing on that. I'm looking at this time all thing to me, it looks like a red herring. It looks like they're trying to dodge the connection for the vaccine stuff. What is your take on that. I mean, I just don't see that tailand all has corresponded uptake in talanol has changed radically. That would explain the radical change and autism. I just don't buy that all. What do you think about that? What do you think is that?
Speaker 9: I think, you know, I've done a lot of research on this and spend a lot of time with the lead researcher in that whole field of a SEEDOMINIFN neurodevelopmental disorders in audism. His name is William Parker. I actually sat down with him for five days and said, look, convince me, you know, because he was hounding me about this. And so the thing that's really convenient about tilan all is that it is a quick solution to a not so quick problem. And I think that, yeah, there are cases that are definitely associated with some type of infection, some type of vaccination followed by a seat tominifin definitely, you know, sort of a one two punch. But thailan all itself is a necessary component, but it's not sufficient. You can't just say, oh, you know, thailand all is bad. It is the individuals that have genetic susceptibility that then have a huge amount of oxidative stress, like multiple vaccines all at the same time, and then you add taileanol to the mix. That's really the perfect storm. So you can't just take care of one and say, oh, we've broken the chain. All of them need to be taken care of. All of them need to be addressed. I think that the administration came out with regarding taileanol because they thought it's an easy fix, but you know it is. We didn't get here just from thailan al. We got here from years of abuse of the system, and that needs to be a fit fixed and then we can see the autism epidemic go away.
Speaker 2: That's good. Yeah, I feel like you know, when you look at this, it seemed to coincide with a rapid escalation of the vaccine schedule. Now what is going on with that? You know what is happening with that. I know you were involved with the measles issue, you know where they said a couple of people died in Texas and you investigated that with the families. I know the media is still selling that narrative. I think you effectively debunked that that was what had happened there. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they died of bacterial pneumonia. It was left untreated.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I'm still seeing mainstream articles saying, oh, I killed two people and so forth. And you know, so what are the chances of us pulling back on this vaccine schedule. I know that it's tremendous support within the bureaucracy and the corporations and the media, and I guess that's another part of it. What's going to happen with the ads, the issue with that. I know that RFK Junior has talked about that.
Speaker 9: Well, my hope is that you know, direct to consumer pharmaceutical advertising will go by the wayside. I mean, it's gotten ridiculous. It is absolutely you know, inn and I watched news and Old People TV. So you know, my wife is a serial addict to the Hallmark channel, and so it's it's all the drugs, biologics and vaccines that you can push on old people. Yeah, you know, every day every ad. It is very infrequent that you see anything else, and so those need to be pulled they and I believe that Secretary Kennedy is working stepwise to get there too.
Speaker 2: I believe that they're de facto fraudulent, you know, in the sense that you know, ask your doctor, well you're not you don't understand that they're not giving you all the information that you need to make an informed decision, and so it is really fraudulent what they're putting out there. Even if they have somebody rattling off very apparently all the adverse effects that they are going to talk about, it's still not sufficient to be truthful. I think.
Speaker 9: No, No, it doesn't tell you tell you how effective that that particular therapy is. It doesn't tell you how the effective the vaccine is at preventing that particular disease. I mean, we see, you know, over and over again RSV, shingles, pneumonia, you know, flu, over and over again, but they don't you know, the dirty little secret is some years that when you get the flu shot, you're more likely to get the flu than if you didn't get the flu shot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and so you know they're saying that over and over again. Yeah, pretty much every year. People who get it, they get it right away. Yeah.
Speaker 9: And we know individuals that get the trivalent the quad valent flu shot got them for their babies and the babies died within hours. I mean, we're investigating several cases of sis right now that were the quadri valance flu shot, and it's just it's such a shame, you know, when you see these babies die, yes, and then you know the entire system is there to cover it up. We want to be able to expose it.
Speaker 2: It's just terrrifict. Yeah. I've played a clip several times of a lady that was on social media and she said it wasn't until she saw the sudden adult death syndrome stuff that was out there that it clicked with her. And she said, I killed my baby, And I said so many times I wish I could talk to her. She didn't kill her baby as people who lied to her, people who knew better, who killed her baby for money. That's the saddest thing about it. I got a couple more comments here, real Jason Barker with Knights of the Storm. So the CDC took down the publicly available tools that show excess death spikes after the vaccine rollout. That's very damning info right there. In reply to a person who said, I can't even get the excess death statistics anymore, I could in twenty twenty two for every year since it started to be recorded. What's going on with that? And do you have that information at covidindex dot science.
Speaker 9: That has been pulled down, and I believe that that's addressed in COVID Index dot science. We do not have the new data regarding excess desk. And it's weird because I published on XS desks and d MEAD the Department of Defense Medical Epidemiological Database. I published on xsdesks in twenty twenty two from you know, from the rollout of the vaccine, and all of a sudden, all this stuff just dried out. CDC was no longer reporting exs desks on their website. There's so many show games on.
Speaker 2: You know, you've got to the.
Speaker 9: National Center for Health Statistics. They never they never say flu desks. They always say influenza and pneumonia. They combine those two categories so people will get scared and get their flu shots, even though they're not effective at preventing death, preventing serious illness, and many times not even effective at doing the flu. So yeah, a lot of those databases are pulled down. I do encourage any and everybody to FOYA the CDC for specific information. It's as simple as an email, just you know, Foyer request at CDC dot gov, Foia request at CDC dot gov. You know, put very concise language of what you want, limit, you know, the ass to specific information, and then by law they have to respond to you within thirty days.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I remember when they did that with a Defense department's database of d MEAD stuff. I remember there's some doctors that saw how things were exploding in a lot of different areas, and their absurd reply wise, well, not that there was something going on with the vaccine, but they went back and they looked at it, they compared it over five years. They said, well, all of our data for five years is wrong, and it's like, come on right, And then the next thing, you know, they pulled it all down. I mean, if this isn't the most juvenile cover up, it's just absolutely amazing. It would be comical if it wasn't so horrific what it's doing to people's lives. I've got let's see bulldogs says they can have very specifically targeted people by lot number. Yeah, they could, SG Sutton. Can doctor Hooker tell us about the volunteer opportunity with the COVID index?
Speaker 9: Oh that is so good. That is such a great question. If you look at the COVID index dot science, there is a box that you can click on to volunteer and these volunteers, they are basically individuals that go out and they get new information, newly published information for the COVID Index.
Speaker 5: They curate it.
Speaker 9: You know, it's very very simple. You fill out a very very simple form and then once you filled out that form, then it goes to a very small committee and then they give you thumbs up or thumbs down like oh yeah, this should go on the COVID And it's about ninety five percent of it does go into the index. But that helps us keep it up to date. We have an army of volunteers that does that and we're recruiting more volunteers. You get free COVID Index merch you get free CHD emerged, And we love our volunteers that we want. I mean, I know there's a lot of people out there that want to help that are really studious and nerdy like me, and they like to read this literature. And so you know, if that is your vibe, if that's the thing that you'd like to do, make sure that you check out that volunteer Opportunities tab on COVID Index dot Science.
Speaker 2: That's great, that's great, And again, yeah, covidindex, dot Science and they have I guess most of them are one minute videos that you can just very easily click on the thing and share it on social media. Get this information around, that's the most important thing. People are not informed or they're misinformed about what's going on here, and so it's very important to get those videos that they put together are out there. I got one more question here from Karen Carpenter when Nice the Storm says, does doctor Hooker think that ultrasound and Wi Fi EMF could play a role in autism? What do you think about that?
Speaker 9: I absolutely believe that it plays a role on autism. A lot of autism researchers have have looked into this and they find statistically significant correlations with EMF.
Speaker 2: You know, there there was.
Speaker 9: Very little reason for five G. Five G is basically there for surveillance purposes. Uh. So that not not so you can have better internet, but so the government can know more about you. And so you look at all these you know, new technologies, the Internet of things, so you know, my phone can talk to my computer, my refrigerator and you know my ironing board or whatever. Uh that is producing energetic signals. It's producing energetic signals in the IR range, uh, in the you know, in the microwave range, and that is bad for you. I mean, there's nothing good about it. I mean, if I had my choice, my uh, my own house would be hardwired. But what we do is we turn off our devices and Wi Fi at night and have just like an old clock that tells us the one that you have to change during daylight things, uh, and just tells us what time it is, you know, just sleep with it off. Sleep and just just start with turning your WiFi off because there is a connection. I don't believe that it's completely causal, but there is a connection with Wi Fi and with excitatory uh excited toxic processes in the brain, and you don't want to stimulate that.
Speaker 2: I agree. I mean when I was going back trying to do some research on MONSTF, slowly I found all these different conferences that he was speaking at, found You was speaking at, and Francis Commins was speaking at, and they're all talking about electroceuticals, and I thought, well, this is going to be the next big thing, electrocutical. So it's like, okay, well, if you're going to treat people electrically with things like that, then clearly EMF is going to have a big effect.
Speaker 9: On people and a tacit admission, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 9: The MF does have an effect if we can manipulate it to you know, do you know some type of medical intervention, then what is it doing every day?
Speaker 2: Yes? Exactly. And you know, we had Alan Fry who worked for the Navy doing experiments and he documented the Fry effect, which you can certain frequencies you'll hear it like a clicking type of thing, you know, just like we had, you know, the military discovered microwave cooking, you know, the radar ranges of a mana in the early days. You know, then just notice that the coffee was getting hot. Well, if you see something like that, then there's a little bit of smoke there. There's got to be a fire there somewhere as well. I think I started looking at that in conjunction with the Havana effect that was out there because people were saying they were hearing the clickings. It's like, oh wait, that sounds like the Fry effect. Maybe that is some kind of directed EMF. Not sure. And I got another question here just about at a time. This is from Jerry Alatalo. He says, please ask doctor Hooker how he felt immediately after listening closely to DARPA associated neuroscientist James Giandaro's horrifying public lectures. Thank you, you know I am that.
Speaker 9: One stumped me. I know of those lectures. I just don't know enough about those lectures. I apologize. You know, I should know this information. And my defense is that we're playing whackable with everything right now.
Speaker 2: That's right, there's so many. I mean, these people have billion dollar budgets and they're constantly coming up with one bizarre Frankenstein experiment to the other. It truly is a scary situation that we find ourselves in this particular time. It is an interesting time, and it is a very dangerous time. But thank you so much for the work that you you do a children's health defense and for the covidindex dot science. Thank you, doctor Herger Hooker, thank you, thank you very much. Thank you. The common man. They created common Core and dumped down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God.
Speaker 9: That is what we have in common.
Speaker 2: That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us. They hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com