Speaker 1: Hello, stranger, what brings you out here?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: I don't know? Stand still, Doria Darling, Jeannette Jones.
Speaker 1: How wonderful to see you, I miss Jean.
Speaker 4: Join me on a trip to Discovery Mountain, where the air is clear, clear enough to hear your imagination, and where every day is an exercise in faith.
Speaker 5: Join me for today's expedition.
Speaker 4: Are you ready to exercise your faith with your friends in Discovery Mountain?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: Good, because this is episode one, season thirty eight, called Battle Song.
Speaker 5: Kaziah is about to have.
Speaker 4: A really good idea, one that will spark a whole chain of events in Discovery and in Grizzly Mountain too. Kaziah's ideas do that sometimes? Remember the cube puzzle era? Well, this morning, Graham's Gordy is out for his morning walk and he has a tag along. Let's join them, and wondering what our Bible story is this season, we'll hear that too. Let's join everyone for today's episode called the First Note.
Speaker 3: Ah, what a great day for a walk? Sure is jumpin' Geehasifen? Who said that.
Speaker 7: It's just me Grant's Gordy?
Speaker 3: Oh hi there, uh.
Speaker 7: Uh Kaziah Becauza Smith. Remember.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, yes, your mom's my doctor.
Speaker 7: That's me.
Speaker 3: Do you still have your tarantula princess?
Speaker 8: Of course she's beautiful. Did my mom tell you about her?
Speaker 3: Oh she did. Apparently some people are afraid of tarantula's.
Speaker 7: I know, right, not me.
Speaker 3: Well good on you.
Speaker 7: Uh uh Kauzaiah.
Speaker 3: Look a float plane's coming in.
Speaker 7: But Bertie, let's go greet her.
Speaker 3: I suppose it's a good morning to walk around the lake.
Speaker 7: Bertie.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't you be getting to school.
Speaker 7: It's the weekend. There's no school today.
Speaker 9: Well, what's that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm afraid. I'll trust in you. I will trust in you.
Speaker 3: Quiet stand still. Look see it a goose. Let it walk back into the forest. It's not interested in us.
Speaker 7: It's so tall, and those antlers.
Speaker 3: Here he goes back into the forest.
Speaker 7: That was scary.
Speaker 3: Scary. Nah, that moose didn't mean us any harm. Just keep your distance from wildlife.
Speaker 7: I just didn't expect him.
Speaker 3: But you're the girl with the tarantula.
Speaker 8: Princess is tiny and cute. That moose was huge.
Speaker 3: Well, I suppose we're all afraid or something.
Speaker 8: Blue Birdie's landing. I wonder who's flying, mister Simon or Jake?
Speaker 3: You go on and find out, mister Simon Bezia.
Speaker 7: Well, hello, I was walking and I saw blue Birdie.
Speaker 10: That's a nice welcome home.
Speaker 7: I just saw a moose. It was huge.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the moose. I'm closer to town in the fall when the weather is cooling off.
Speaker 8: It is getting cooler every morning, mister Simon, were you on an adventure?
Speaker 10: Well, if an adventure you mean stocking up on false supplies for trekkers, then yes. Warning George Graham's Gordy, good morning. Hey, would you too like to help me carry some boxes back to trekkers?
Speaker 7: Sure, mister Simon, I'll take two.
Speaker 10: Well one each will do.
Speaker 3: Kazaia, I got one.
Speaker 10: You both saved me a trip. Thank you. Now how about some camomeal tea trekkers for your trouble?
Speaker 3: Now that sounds nice?
Speaker 7: Yay, come on, I'll lead the way.
Speaker 6: Just make girl kind of joy nice.
Speaker 3: I wish I had some of that use bole energy.
Speaker 10: You and me both. Come on, let's try and catch up.
Speaker 8: Here you go, George, Hi, gadget, good boy, come on, ground scorty, we can sit over here.
Speaker 10: I'll put the kettle on and be right over, Cyrus. Do you have to rush off?
Speaker 9: Nope, I'll join you, Cyrus.
Speaker 7: We just saw a huge moose.
Speaker 9: Were you scared?
Speaker 7: I was, but I remembered.
Speaker 9: When I am afraid, I will trust in you.
Speaker 3: That sounds familiar.
Speaker 11: Oh it's a song our parents taught us, yeah, to sing when we feel afraid.
Speaker 7: So I'm fifty six first three?
Speaker 3: Ah, No, wonder it sounded familiar.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it works pretty well. I've told some of my patients about it.
Speaker 3: Patients, you're too young to be a nurse or a doctor, Well.
Speaker 10: Yeah i am.
Speaker 9: I'm a phlebotomist.
Speaker 3: Blood draws. I don't like those.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're not alone tea time.
Speaker 7: Thanks, mister Slavin.
Speaker 1: Just make your own.
Speaker 7: Kind of joy full noise.
Speaker 10: Just clap your hands and raise up your voice.
Speaker 9: It doesn't matter if you're not on key like me.
Speaker 7: That was fun. Mister Simon, I didn't know that you knew that song.
Speaker 12: I do.
Speaker 3: You can perfect it in how's it going?
Speaker 6: You can't perfect it any Timety.
Speaker 9: Graham Scordy you know that song too.
Speaker 3: I know it from somewhere.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: A group of us used to sing when the days were cooler in the fall, in the fall, Yes, and we wear scarves and we'd sing up up at George. You remember, right.
Speaker 10: The fall and singing up up, Oh, the harvest festival.
Speaker 3: That's it up, lookout ledge.
Speaker 10: I haven't thought about that in years.
Speaker 7: It sounds like fun.
Speaker 10: The harvest Festival was a lot of wholesome fun, singing songs and worshiping together about lookout ledge. Yes, the view is beautiful in the fall, it's breathtaking. People would come from all around. We'd have warm drinks and fellowship.
Speaker 9: So why'd you stop? Oh?
Speaker 3: We all just got too busy.
Speaker 7: We should have a harvest festival this.
Speaker 13: Year, should we?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 9: Keusy.
Speaker 11: You can't just plan a holy event on the spur of the moment. It takes work.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess it was just an idea.
Speaker 9: Hey, it was a good idea.
Speaker 10: Though, an idea that your town mayor could make a reality.
Speaker 7: Really, mister Simon, I.
Speaker 10: Can see who was in favor, customer.
Speaker 14: I'll get it, gotgat, good boy, Sorris. Do you have any gloves.
Speaker 9: Right on the shelf next to the raincoats?
Speaker 15: Thanks? I was walking to work at the hotel and my hands are cold. Feels like fall is just around the corner.
Speaker 9: Haley, are you a fan of fall leaves and singing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes, of course, who isn't.
Speaker 11: Hear that, mister Simon, You might just get your harvest festival votes after all.
Speaker 10: I'll call a meeting and find out.
Speaker 4: As mister Simon makes plans for a meeting about a possible harvest festival, Hailey arrives at work.
Speaker 2: Hayley, you're late.
Speaker 15: Good morning, math manager. I'm fifteen minutes early for my.
Speaker 2: Shift, are you. Oh, yes, well you're usually thirty minutes early. I uh, it's okay, my young protege, I'm only teasing.
Speaker 15: Oh well, I can't always tell when you're teasing, Math Manager.
Speaker 2: Yes, well some I've been told. Now I have a special treat for you today.
Speaker 12: You do.
Speaker 2: Oh how exciting? Yes, you get to meet one of my other protegees.
Speaker 15: You've mentored other women like me?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and just like you, she showed promise and with the help of a mentor like me. Well, she's wildly successful.
Speaker 7: Oh, I can't wait to meet her.
Speaker 2: She's a music manager, has all sorts of famous clients.
Speaker 6: Ooo.
Speaker 3: Jeanette, what's with the enormous bunch of flowers in the lobby?
Speaker 2: Mister McGhee. It looks nice, doesn't.
Speaker 13: It looks expensive.
Speaker 2: I want everything to look nice for Victoria Brooks. She's bringing one of her musicians with her.
Speaker 3: Still the flowers they necessary.
Speaker 2: Mister McGee. Victoria's client might be part of an event that could bring a lot of business to the hotel.
Speaker 3: Well and Mike and could become real.
Speaker 9: Then we'll talk business.
Speaker 2: You are always wise, mister McGhee. Oh, Victoria's here places everyone, Yes.
Speaker 15: Good off, Welcome to the Emerald Lake.
Speaker 2: Tooria Darling, Jeannette Jones.
Speaker 1: How wonderful to see you.
Speaker 2: Welcome to you both.
Speaker 16: Thank you, ma'am.
Speaker 2: Please allow me to introduce you to the hotel owner, mister McGhee. Where did he.
Speaker 10: Go back to his office?
Speaker 15: Madam manager, Madam manager, Jeanette.
Speaker 2: Now that takes me back. It's a name I cherish. This is Hailey Foster. She's my protege. Haley. Meet Victoria Brooks.
Speaker 8: Miss Brooks, please to meet you, you too, honey, and you are Jeannette.
Speaker 1: I explained the situation.
Speaker 17: Is your hotel prepared for the level of privacy that my client demands?
Speaker 18: Now, Victoria, it's fine, we are prepared, Victoria, sir, What shall we call you.
Speaker 16: You can just call me Lee.
Speaker 3: Lee.
Speaker 1: Yes, Lee, this is Lee. That all your nosy small town needs to know.
Speaker 2: Nosy small Town. The Emerald Lake Hotel and Spot is the premier destination in the region.
Speaker 17: Now what was that, Miss Brooks?
Speaker 10: That was mister McGee.
Speaker 15: His he has or token of his appreciation to his extremely qualified staff. Now let's get you both checked in, shall we? Yes, thank you your credit card and ID please just yours will suffice to protect the identity of you, sir.
Speaker 16: It's honestly fine.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Miss what was your name again, Haley?
Speaker 10: Miss Brooks?
Speaker 15: We have rooms for you both on the top floor corner, very secure. Now please wait just a moment. I'll be right back with your room keys.
Speaker 1: Jeannette, she's good, I know, future manager material.
Speaker 2: She's the best I've seen since you, of course. But of course, now tell me all about this event that Lee is going to sing for off record?
Speaker 17: Of course, have you heard of a grubby little place called Grizzly Mountain?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, tell me more.
Speaker 5: Would you like to learn more?
Speaker 2: Me too?
Speaker 5: Maybe we will, but after the break.
Speaker 4: The next day at Discovery Mountain Academy, the seventh and eighth grade class is a buzz.
Speaker 5: Let's join them.
Speaker 7: Miss Holt.
Speaker 12: Yes, Piper, I didn't have time to finish my English time in this weekend.
Speaker 7: Oh that's all right, Piper, you can turn it in tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks. So I'm not in trouble, of course not.
Speaker 8: You are my seventh grader seventh uh, Miss Holt, Piper.
Speaker 13: Miss Holt loves us.
Speaker 9: We're amazing.
Speaker 3: You're all very very special.
Speaker 7: One of the most special parts about you.
Speaker 14: You don't need me to teach you high school algebra.
Speaker 7: Miss Hole. You're really misteaching seventh and eighth, didn't you.
Speaker 14: Oh, Kaziah, you have no idea.
Speaker 19: Good morning, seventh graders, Chaplin Jake.
Speaker 14: All right, favorite students, it's time for Bible class with Chaplain Jake.
Speaker 19: Thanks miss Hole. Now class, let's turn in our Bibles to the Book of Second Chronicles. This book is confusing. Why are there always two different kings?
Speaker 2: Good question, you go, can anybody answer that?
Speaker 8: So the kingdom was divided, there was Judah and Israel, two nations.
Speaker 13: So there were kings of both nations exactly.
Speaker 19: Now, last week we read about Asa, the king of where Judah Yep and now his son johosephat becomes king.
Speaker 7: Uh, why are.
Speaker 13: You all laughing?
Speaker 7: Oh, Gram's Gory has a saying jump in Jehosaph Fat.
Speaker 16: Yeah, he does like to see that.
Speaker 7: It's funny.
Speaker 13: It is funny.
Speaker 19: But as you'll see, Jehoseph Fat was a good king, a courageous and faithful king. Nothing funny about his life.
Speaker 7: Did he follow God?
Speaker 13: He did?
Speaker 8: Oh chaffn Jake, Yes, Kazaiah, Grim's Gordy told me about this thing they used to do in the olden times and discovery.
Speaker 13: The olden times.
Speaker 2: Okay, go on.
Speaker 8: It was a harvest festival, was singing and worship, and people from all over came here for it.
Speaker 7: Oh, that sounds like fun.
Speaker 2: I love singing singing.
Speaker 8: Ah, we should have a harvest festival, That's what I said.
Speaker 7: There's a town meeting about it tonight.
Speaker 13: That's a great idea, Kauziah. Now back to our Bible story.
Speaker 2: Oh chaffn Jake, Yes, Hugo, was there apple cider.
Speaker 19: In the Kingdom of Judah No, at the harvest festival?
Speaker 8: I don't know, but we could have ours, plus yus, Oh Jake, just give them a minute.
Speaker 7: Aren't these seventh graders precious?
Speaker 13: Precious? More like restless.
Speaker 7: Dragging tomorrow, Chaplin, Jake.
Speaker 13: Okay, fine, I'll try again.
Speaker 6: Then, Hey you guys, Hey, Senior Cyrus call me Brianna already you've been doing.
Speaker 7: That for weeks.
Speaker 12: Why, senior, Parson, you two, all of us, senior. You all are going to make my senior year the worst, aren't you.
Speaker 13: We're trying.
Speaker 7: Well, find a table and sit down.
Speaker 9: If we can't bug you at school, at least we can bug you at.
Speaker 6: Work, bugging me if you want to bug in your sweet potato fries my friend.
Speaker 7: All right, all right, let's de escalate you too.
Speaker 6: Seriously, sit, I have to get back to work. Bring us, yes, Garson, Oh uncle John, Hi.
Speaker 20: Hi, Brianna.
Speaker 3: Look at all those apples.
Speaker 20: It's that time of year. Is her aunt Michelle here.
Speaker 7: In the kitchen last I saw?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 17: I have a present for you, oh John, apples?
Speaker 3: Yay?
Speaker 20: Yeah, you can bake apple bars and pies. And what's wrong wrong? You've been crying?
Speaker 17: I I you know me too, well?
Speaker 20: John, are Gracie and judeo?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 17: Oh the kids are fine, it's just the cafe.
Speaker 20: The family biz. Is the dishwasher broken again? I can take a look. Oh please don't tell me it's the ovens. That last repair was expensive.
Speaker 17: No, nothing's broken.
Speaker 20: Oh well, good, So the cafe is pretty full. Are we losing customer?
Speaker 17: No, no, that's fine. I just I have a dream, a dream. The town wants to hold a harvest festival. Well, there's a boat tonight about it?
Speaker 20: A harvest festival. Oh yeah, I was here one year as a kid for that and Lucy took us.
Speaker 17: Yes. Well, John, you know I've always dreamed of having a food truck.
Speaker 20: Michelle.
Speaker 15: I know.
Speaker 17: I know it's a stretch, and don't worry. It's too expensive. I can't afford one.
Speaker 10: Well that's good.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 17: It would be a dream to take the cafe on the road to events.
Speaker 20: Well, it sounds like it's for the best.
Speaker 17: Thank you for the apples, John. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do.
Speaker 2: Okay, what did I say, John, Michelle?
Speaker 17: Oh, Amanda, come in.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, John, I see that I'm here at a bad time.
Speaker 20: I was just leaving, see Amanda, Michelle.
Speaker 2: Michelle, I'm sorry. I didn't realize your ex husband was here.
Speaker 17: It's all right, Amanda, how are you my friend? I have to go back to New York in a couple of weeks. Oh good, you'll get to see Brody.
Speaker 5: Yes, but I also have to go back to court.
Speaker 2: I don't want to take Natalia back into all that.
Speaker 5: She's so happy here, could she possibly?
Speaker 17: Yes, she can stay with me. No trouble at all, Amanda.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you.
Speaker 5: That's such a relief anytime.
Speaker 6: Two orders of sweet potato fries and three lemonades coming right up.
Speaker 7: See you later by Miss Campbell.
Speaker 6: Hey, Aunt Michelle, do we have any plastic bugs?
Speaker 17: Plastic bugs? Ah? A prank on your friends, sires? Mostly let me see what I can do.
Speaker 7: Hey, Sunt Michelle, you're the best.
Speaker 4: Miss Michelle isn't having a good day, is she? Let's take a break and see how everyone's doing. Right after this, mister Simon's meeting is starting at the Mayor's office. Is anyone interested in Caziah's idea?
Speaker 7: Mister Simon, I hope we can do the harvest festival?
Speaker 10: Me too, Kaziah.
Speaker 2: Let's find a seat, Honey.
Speaker 10: Kezzie over here, okay, Dad Joyce, thanks for being here.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 7: I love a harvest festival.
Speaker 2: Doctor Scott Smith Ken, we're not at the hospital. You can call me Tara.
Speaker 13: Okay, Tara, that feels weird. We need extra medical support for an event like this, right.
Speaker 2: Probably at least a first aid.
Speaker 21: Tent for sure, Mister Simon, Will we need security for this event?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 10: I don't know. Let's first see if we all want to hold the event.
Speaker 3: What's all this about, Dad?
Speaker 21: We're meeting to see if we want to bring back the harvest festival.
Speaker 3: Harvest festival? Oh yeah, we used to have apple Scheider right nice.
Speaker 7: I have to tell Hugo.
Speaker 10: Can I have your attention? Everyone? Thank you for coming to my office this evening. First, let's pray, though, Officer Lewis, would you pray for us?
Speaker 21: Sure thing, mister mayor, Dear Lord, thank you for bringing us together tonight. Please help us to make the best decision for our town. Let us be found faithful God, Amen.
Speaker 15: Ben.
Speaker 10: How many of you remember the harvest festivals we used to have here?
Speaker 13: We loved them as teenagers.
Speaker 17: Yeah, John remembers attending one as a kid with his aunt Lucy.
Speaker 7: I mean a lot of us didn't live here back then.
Speaker 10: Yeah right, Well not very many people here, yes, for sure.
Speaker 15: But it sounds like a wonderful way to praise God and tell others about him.
Speaker 13: A good witness.
Speaker 9: My students would participate.
Speaker 10: I think a good wholesome activity the whole family would enjoy.
Speaker 7: Amen.
Speaker 10: We could advertise around the area, print.
Speaker 17: Some flyers and run some digital ads.
Speaker 7: I can help with that.
Speaker 10: And you can help with the food.
Speaker 17: Michelle up, but look out Ledge. I don't know, but I could try.
Speaker 10: Who's in favor? Show of hands?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's how good.
Speaker 10: You're all in favor? Wonderful. Now when after the end of September.
Speaker 21: Please, my students are just settling into their school year routines.
Speaker 10: Okay, so first weekend in October.
Speaker 13: You, me and I are visiting my mom that weekend, so I'll be.
Speaker 21: Short staffed at the hospital, and Deputy Boat has training that weekend, so I'd be short staffed too.
Speaker 10: How about the next weekend?
Speaker 13: That could work? Everyone?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 10: That would work for me?
Speaker 3: Second weekend of October. It always snows that weekend, of course.
Speaker 7: What about Thursday? No weekend problems, no snow? Hopefully?
Speaker 10: Well do we agree all in favor? We have the votes. Thank you everyone for participating. We'll host a harvest festival the first Thursday in October. Have a good night, everyone, Sorrus.
Speaker 13: Are we sure Breonna is here at the library.
Speaker 9: I heard her tell Haley to meet her here. It's time to get even.
Speaker 22: You're taking this a little too seriously, buddy, Hey this is war gentlemen.
Speaker 16: Is that place around here to grab a bite to eat?
Speaker 11: There's the cafe, But careful look at what you might find in your food.
Speaker 16: Now that looks like a prank.
Speaker 22: It's just the plastic bug. Our friend works at the and she was just messing with Cyrus here.
Speaker 16: That sounds like a whole lot of wholesome fun.
Speaker 13: Hey are you from here? You seem familiar.
Speaker 18: No, just looking for a quiet meal. And hey, this is a library. Yep, sure is a quiet meal and a good book. Well, come on in.
Speaker 13: Are you from Grizzly.
Speaker 16: Oh, Grizzly Mountain? No, but I've heard of it.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, Cyrus Branda told me about the book. Oh hello, miss, hello stranger.
Speaker 7: What brings you out here?
Speaker 16: Looking for a good book?
Speaker 7: Elsie?
Speaker 15: Can you show this nice person I've never met before a book?
Speaker 7: What type?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 18: Okay, Elsie? A good book about I don't know. Surprise me.
Speaker 13: She wants you to follow her.
Speaker 18: Oh so the cat will actually help me find a book.
Speaker 9: Her name's Elsie for library cat.
Speaker 16: Well lead the way, Elsie.
Speaker 1: Haley, don't ask you, guys, just don't.
Speaker 2: Haley.
Speaker 7: Do you have our biology notes? Biology what to study for our exam?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh, yes I have them?
Speaker 13: Haley? Who is that guy? You clearly know him?
Speaker 15: Isn't it time we left?
Speaker 6: If you're thinking about the bug brank, there's no sense trying to get even.
Speaker 7: It won't scare me.
Speaker 6: Oh man, come on, Haley, let's study.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'll see you guys.
Speaker 13: Go home.
Speaker 22: Okay, see Uh, hey you do.
Speaker 13: It's May from the Bowling Alley.
Speaker 9: Why is she here?
Speaker 2: Have you?
Speaker 23: Have you, guys seen a tall guy in a cowboy hat?
Speaker 9: Uh? Why do you ask?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 23: I've been tracking him all day. We're in this contest to host a music event in Grizzly.
Speaker 22: Oh yeah, music Palooza Grizzly is never gonna win.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, says who.
Speaker 13: That's just what people are saying.
Speaker 23: Well, I heard that Levi Hayes is in town with his music.
Speaker 13: Manager, Levi Hayes, the singer.
Speaker 23: Yes, and if he's here that means they might be getting ready to announce a winner.
Speaker 13: Us Levi Hayes.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I'm gonna go check the cafe.
Speaker 23: Okay, you really should come Bull again sometime.
Speaker 17: Love to see you.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 13: Thanks, that was super weird.
Speaker 22: What do we do tell Haley to tell the guy in the cowboy hat not to go to the cafe?
Speaker 11: Levi Hayes, for real, let's warn them.
Speaker 4: There's a musician in Discovery Mountain and May is determined to find him.
Speaker 2: Isn't she?
Speaker 5: Director Doug?
Speaker 3: She is?
Speaker 24: And what did Carson see? The contest is of music plosa?
Speaker 5: Yes, that sounds interesting.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 24: Victoria Brooks seems like a determined music manager.
Speaker 5: She really does.
Speaker 4: I like the Discovery Mountain idea. A harvest festival. Well, that's more my style than a noisy palooza.
Speaker 16: Ah me too.
Speaker 24: The Harvest Festival sounds like a wonderful place for our Discovery friends to share their faith.
Speaker 5: Yes, and I liked Kaziah's song.
Speaker 24: The Song for when She Felt Afraid based.
Speaker 4: On Yeah, Psalm fifty six, verse three. Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in you.
Speaker 24: Listeners, do you have a song that you sing when you feel afraid? If not, why not learn kaziahs Oh.
Speaker 5: That's a great way to exercise your faith.
Speaker 3: Try it and we'll see you here.
Speaker 4: Next time you've been listening to Discovery Mountain, where the era is clear enough to hear your imagination, and where every day is an exercise in faith, visit us online to listen to more episodes on demand at Discoverymountain dot com. Discovery Mountain is a ministry of the Voice of Prophecy creator and executive producer Jeane Boonstra, director Douglas Bruce, with original music by Danny Columbi, executive producer Ruben Gomes, producers Fiona Lynn and Joel Baker,