Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, I want to welcome Brandon Krahl. He is a Christian, independent researcher and contrarian journalist. He works to expose the truth within history by explaining and exposing the occult's nefarious conspiracies by exposing their symbolism, etymology, and hidden history. Brandon, welcome. How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing all right? How about yourself?
Speaker 1: I'm excellent. Great to have you. I'm really looking forward to sharing your research and insights into the hidden layers of deception that we're probably experiencing, as well as the true nature of what this administration may be rolling out. In my perspective, this country is being subjected to a massive sleight of hand and the real intentions may be extremely nefarious. And you've done some very thorough deep dives into the hidden the cult symbolism as well as what we're currently witnessing. Some really looking forward to getting your insights into this before we do. This is your first time on let the audience know a little bit about yourself and where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically, how I got into this was kind of a literally just from putting a comment out there, and I'll build up to that. It's really funny. I'm just saying, it's amazing the things that can happen if you just say, you know what, I'll say something here. So yeah, I kind of grew up in Connecticut. After being adopted. We kind of bounced around a lot a majority of my life. We came back to Connecticut eventually, and that's where I spent most of my time. I decided to go to a school down in Florida. It's quite denominationally focused and lensed. Is like in the box. I've never been the person to just put in a box. I like thinking, like a strategist, what's something that they would not be expecting, what's something you know? So putting me in a little like No, there's always more in history as suppose we just talk about the war. I want to know what led up to it. So that was kind of a little bit of a thing. When I was down there, I just was going against the grind, as it were, and my grades were suffering, but it didn't exactly put me down from continuing my pursuit. Once I got I left the school, I came back to New England and I encountered a teacher, Professor Finkel, and he really was an amazing teacher. As a writer, he really was helping me with starting to don't just read the text that's in front of you. What's in between the lines, what's the historical context? What do you notice the little dig that this You know it's old text, but you notice the dig that he's throwing this guy's way. And one of his best days is when he came in and we were doing our assignment about animal farm and he says, I'm not going to say anything today. I'm just gonna point to some slides on the screen, put all the tables together around the room, and I want you guys to start, you know, talking amongst yourselves. And in essence, what he was having us do is somebody jumped up and said, okay, I'll be the leader. I'll start, you know, figuring out who does what. Somebody else was the suggestion person, somebody else was this, and then he he didn't say anything, but after about five to ten minutes of us doing this, he in essence said, so you see who you are in the book. I was like, wow, So making it applicational of how would you react just in a mild scenario of how this could be on a worldwide scale. And that was a really mind opening experience because I've always loved writing in fiction and getting that experience was something that really prompted me. Is don't just read what's in front of you, try to see what's in between. And biblically speaking, that's kind of a little bit where I was starting to read some stuff, going all right, what about occultically? Are we missing here in the book? And then I was browsing around on Facebook. I think it was around two thousand, late twenty seventeen, eighteen era, maybe nineteen, and I read a comment talking about the alien question and doctor Michael Hijer was talking about the fallen Watchers and the whole incident there with the Ananaki, and from there he kind of got the ball rolling for me. I'm not just looking at conspiracies quote unquote from a woo woo woo perspective, but biblically speaking, is there anything that I can view the world in as it is now? And then I during twenty twenty, went through a very big depressive spell. I was coming out from my hiatus from humanity for about seven months just processing what was going on as a kid, and I saw a world that was living in fear over an invisible virus, as in having confidence in God who's created everything, and that just kind of made me go, this is ain't right, this ain't right. So I started just putting some stuff out there. I made a comment on a guy's page, he said, would you like to come on my show? I did my whole presentation from Facebook. People had me back coming back on I was going to work for them, but we had a falling out because you know, we fell in love with Trump to an excessive scale. And yeah, I just said, all right, I guess since I quit my job, I will continue doing what I was gonna do anyway. And that's kind of where I am today, is still putting out content, trying to do podcasts. And again, it doesn't mean I'm right, it's just could you look at this perspective because so many people are quick to just throw it.
Speaker 1: Off one hund And like I said, I really enjoy your work and I really resonate with a lot of the information that you've put out there as it relates to what we're going to discuss today about the sleight of hand. And what we may be expecting out of this administration. If you've looked at this for any amount of time, you do know that there's layers upon layers of agendas and operations on top of operations that are occurring. So it makes it very difficult to navigate this. When it comes to Trump, he has been an enigma for many people, and there seems to be this hypnosis that many are under and they can't see any wrong that this administration is doing. And to me, I see all the wonderful things he's presenting with the right hand, and the left hand is doing all the dirty things that are parts of our worst fears. So talk a little bit about your progression and awareness when it comes to Trump and what he's really about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, again, this was a lot of people because I've been doing some shows with the anarcho Christian And again, anarcho doesn't mean like anarchy Antifa. It's just no, we're against the state. And you look up the etymology of anarchic connects to the Arkans which has fallen nepheline, So that means, in essence, that's what you're standing up against. And I told him twenty sixteen was the first time I was eligible to vote prior to that, didn't have any interest in politics whatsoever. With this when I was going, WHOA Hillary? And then he wasn't even the top three five percent that I was even considering, But I was like, Okay, I guess this is the only thing. It wasn't necessarily lesser two evils. Was like, I guess that's the only thing as as opposed to what I did know confirmed with the other side. And then in twenty twenty, I've told people I was standing in the polls and it literally felt like I was in front of a whorehouse. I'm like, what if somebody sees me here? That's literally the best way to defind the feeling. It was just holy spirit conviction, like this is not what you're supposed to be doing. And since then I've kind of just been digging and I came upon like etymology that connects with Trump and this magician thing that you're talking about, Like the economics magazine Planet Trump twenty seventeen, you have Trump sitting on over the globe, and then you have the magician, I kid you not sitting right underneath him. And then the word maga means magician the Bible talks about a great delusion being over the hearts and minds of men, that he'll cause that to happen, And for me, it started creeping into this is blasphemy. That's another thing of blasphemy. And as these things kept piling up, I was starting to go, Okay, there's something missing here. And as I was digging, I stumbled onto like the nine to eleven being the coronation day for the anti Christ, and a lot of people look at me, but I'm like, nine to eleven is constantly affiliated with this guy. I want to know why is this so important? And you come to find out that could have been Christ's birthday, it was coronation day for kings and ancient Israel. And then I'm starting to look into the two Pillars of Freemasonry in comparison to the Two Towers, and it's like one thing after the other. Now do I sound bizarre? Absolutely? I admit it to somebody, I says, but that's why I have to do a two three hour presentation when I do these things, because it's not just something it's just like, yeah, we'll talk about it for twenty five.
Speaker 3: Minutes and you'll just get it it's heavy, and if you're really wanting to catch up on what's been going on for the last couple decades, you might have to sit down for a couple of hours, I get it, or go for your own pace to actually grasp and catch up on what's going on.
Speaker 2: Now. I get a lot of detractors who get mad at me, but I said, I voted for him twice. The fact that I want to support him now for round three. Now you're mad at me, and I'm laughing because both sides now despise me for saying no, Biblically speaking, I can't. I can't endorse the system anymore.
Speaker 1: So with the time that we have, like you said, there's a lot of information to get to. Maybe we could start with some of the more recent events that led up to the election that had profound occult symbolism behind it, like the assassination attempts. Let's start there and work our way up.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, when he got his ear clipped, there's a thing, this is Deuteronomy or Leviticus will lose the nointing of a priest, that he'll have blood on his ear, blood on his hand, and there's blood on his feet. Shortly there after this event, there was a rabbit that says in October second of twenty twenty seven, there's going to be an announcement in relation to Trump and that incident grants it. Take it with the grain of salt. This is what the guy said. I'm just quoting verbatim what he said, and it made me start going. Okay, as well, we have in Revelation thirteen three through four that the anti Christ suffers ahead wound. Now, everybody who goes into immediate well, you know it wasn't lethal. Sure, there could be another one coming down the line. I'll grant you that. But secondly, I said, it's still like everybody argues the semantics, if you're going by the optics that we saw that if he turned his head he would be dead. Correct. Okay, So so w one a minute, you're telling me it was lethal in a mile. It's amazing he survived, and next minute you're telling me it wasn't lethal. Again, if you're John and you're having a vision, it looked it right. It's the illusion of what it appeared to be. And Trump just recently said, like the whole act and I could play that at some point. So as well. What was the thing? Yeah, okay, so it was reported at exactly six eleven that the assassin or the attempt was going down. I'm like, that's an inverted nine to eleven, six and nine sixty nine the sign of cancer. It was in the month of July. When you look over the two Masonic pillars when they occasionally put the arch over it, it's the symbol of six' nine in the very. Center so it's a little bit of a. Hm the fact that it happened in the month Of july seven on the Thirteenth revelation Versus chapter thirteen versus three and four seven, thirteen when you had the three and four. Together, now granted people can get, all, oh you're just kind of trying to piece things crazy. Together i'm, saying, yeah numerically, WISE i would say that. Too but the significance of nine to eleven and an ear, shooting and that fact that that symbol is right over when you go over The masonic, lodge it means like the anointing the, corona the cather on the top of The Hermitic cobbolattery of. Life this is for, me it was, going, okay, headshot it's correlating with what we get in. Revelation and people are now getting tattoos on their arms of the, incident they have all over their. BACK i can show you photo after photo after, photo And i'm, like that does not look like worshiping the.
Speaker 1: Beast as far as the symbolism and the ritualistic aspects behind, it you said that it is possibly connected to some sort of Ancient kabbalistic ritual.
Speaker 2: And The bible a priest was supposed to be anointed in that, way but, kabalistically, yes for. Them it's so the best way to define cobble law was a phrase That christ, said traditions of. Men and it's a phrase that you read constantly and a lot of when it's referred, to it's not in a good. Way And christ was constantly giving them little, digs because what's Cobbla it's as above so. Below sure we can Have god's, word but we mix it and merge it with our interpretation of. It and we have that With satan in The garden Of. Eden did he really say, that let's look at the fine, print you? Know and then you have him Tempting, christ which is the word made flesh in the, wilderness And christ is bouncing him, back, SAYING i understand where you're going with that, scripture but this one cancels out with where you're trying to twist that. Scripture so this is constantly what they're doing is trying to mix government In, God christ and, country science in, scripture the world and the, word The word and the, world earth and. Eternity it's constantly mixing because you Bring god down to your level and you create him in your own. Image so phrases like WELL i don't do it for those, Reasons god knows my. Heart that's already somebody who's in that mindset of, well your, compromison comprom the standards laid out By. God so when you're now looking at the things of the world and you're, going, well if you're not, patriotic patriot or, saint patriot loves things of a, country a saint is set up. Apart that's what the word means from things of this. World so when you start putting this at somebody and you're, saying, well this is why we don't do you, know, holidays this is WHY i don't do, Patriotism this is WHY i don't support, government they get upset with. You and as A, christian if somebody's, SAYING i just don't want to do be part of things of this, world they get. Upset but this is the same thing with The. Pharisees if you are Our, christ you would be saying the same stuff that we're, saying and in, contrast you're talking the exact, opposite that we just have to submit To. God because what they were doing there was a guy in The. BIBLE i can't remember which, book But i'm reading this other book that mentioned, Him, jeho and that's j E. Hu he took out the premise that you're only supposed to take priests from the tribe Of. Levi instead he started intermingling this with priests from other cultures or other nations could start coming in and being anointed into the. Priesthood, so in, essence what did they just do With? Trump, well he's not ethnically, that but we can now graft him in again spiritually, speaking we're grafted. In but then you have now their version of we canna technically say you're plus one because of this, ceremony we're now initiating it and adapting it to fit our interpretation of the. Law if that makes, sense.
Speaker 1: Right something so funny to me is That trump, supporters many of, them refuse to believe that he's A. Kabalist but didn't he write that in his own, book out of his own, admission.
Speaker 2: Way to the, top page one hundred and eighty, Eight one, day My kabolat teacher Eating, yardini WHO i think is the same guy as For. Madonna he also has shown in his business office In New york the what is, it The Hermitic Kabala tree of. Life he, says it's a great war given to me by The jewish, people and he's pointing to it on the. Wall as he does, so he flashes a sixty to sixty sixth gesture at it and from what people do not. Realize And Albert pike confirms us in morals and dogma for Any mason that's, listening, Says freemasonry is the search for Light, illuminati as you will, see leads us to The kabba. Law, now for people who don't get What masons are and how they, connect they're Essentially eudaism for, gentiles it's the best way to define. It so this is why we're, saying you ne party and everybody's supporting sending money over. There i'm over here going, well, yeah because they're All, masons so they're gonna support Their kaba law cousins and to the death if it means taking it out Of american. Pockets like, okay Thanks elon for saving us. Money now we send all that money over To. Israel you didn't do anything for me.
Speaker 1: One now moving forward from the first assassination, attempt is there anything we can point to within the second attempt that shows profound symbolism as well as moving forward from? There before the, Inauguration.
Speaker 2: Yeah there was an incident Where time, magazine before the shooting on the golf course, occurred was Showing trump in a golf cart like under Fire, trump under whatever the headline was. Reading and it's, like if they're already telling us that this is going to happen With time magazine and an economist magazine OF i think The Year ahead four twenty twenty. Four it has a silhouette shadow Of trump and then there's a question mark around his. Ear. Yeah, AGAIN i could be, wrong But i'm looking at this going and yet this came to. Pass so if they're already telling us that in, essence he's going to be a guy that's going to going to be under, fire and they're going to create this sensationalism to build him up because that kind of sent him through the. Roof that's the mint of what everybody was. Saying all this guarantees them the election out because they really don't like. Him as you, said, no that's part of the illusion. Trick you're, like, well you just cut the lady's body in half and she's gotta be freaking splitting. Out that's the illusion to make you think, that and you still just start clapping because you don't know how it was. Done so up to the election, Night Elon musk he posted the prophecy has been fulfilled When trump was at sixty six point nine. Percent now the nine can be inverted to sixty sixty. Six about a day or two, later he went to see him at Mar A lago with the caption Reading Novus order. Seclorum as, well When trump had His Republican National assembly, group he had the pyramid from our dollar bill on stage and everybody who spoke was in the eye region with the inscription Again novus orders. SECLURUM i find this interesting because in their prophecy the, president who basically is going to be birthed to save the world in the ritual Of, apollo is going to emerge from The White. House. Now he had the ceremonies, indoors which is the equivalent of being in the womb Of, isis and then the The Washington, monument the equivalent Of Osirius's pallas. Impregnating symbolism, wise, yeah wherever you're. Going, no it was just cold, outside was.
Speaker 4: IT i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i think symbol, wise he emerges from the, womb, right and he didn't put his hand on The bible and stead he had it down on his. Side as, above so below as. Well it's a little bit of a nod Of i'm not acknowledging The New testament this, time because IF i acknowledge The New, TESTAMENT i would be Acknowledging. CHRIST i don't like, HIM i am. Him that's an essence what he's, giving a little bit of a nod towards you.
Speaker 1: Believe That trump may represent The, antichrist and if, so let's give some of the most profound examples of, this because we can go over, symbolism and like you, said people will just scoff that. Away every day, coincidence just keeping their head in the. Sand they don't want to see this because of all the quote unquote wonderful things that are. Happening let's get deep into what can really convince people of.
Speaker 2: This so first and, foremost we have to understand what Is? God he has, standards he has? Law what Was? Christ what Wasn't? God because if you're telling me that it's a trinitarian, aspect you're telling me he died for three, days we Killed. God, no to be kill an aspect Of? God can we agree on that? Part, yeah the word Of. God so if you're the, devil what's your number one? Thing if you can't if you're always trying to replicate the, creator you're trying to mimic and you, know do, parodies but you cannot. Create why because you're not create Towards. God god can speak it into an. Existence, right the word will pass, away but my word will Never, sorry the world will pass, away but my word will never pass. Away And christ has conquered it with. Life so this is the, thing is That god has a standard of laws that we're supposed to abide. By, man in, contrast is trying to invert that with our interpretation of. Things christ, says lay not your treasures and things of this, world but lay them up in. Heaven he also says that you, know render entheses or give to your government the things that require for this, time and render Onto god the things Are. God's but don't forget your spiritual. Priorities first and foremost To, god the father that splits kabb a lot teaching and thinking right down the. Middle, now why is it significant that he's always talking about coinage or the love of money is the root of all? Evil that's big because when you start, digging this is where, again this is WHERE i See trump and it starts making me Go. Okay, now Allegedly nimrod's Son tamuse was Reborn nimrod in their, thinking and this was connected with The christmas tree and all that is, reborn and that he was originally the creator of. Coinage that's just the. Lore but he's also known as the god of. Trade he's also known for His caduces, staff the medical symbolity staff Of. Asclippius right that we see for the who or whatever have you.
Speaker 1: For?
Speaker 2: ME i want to know about this guy because he is actually affiliated with the phrase as, above so, below so the, universe so the soul now soul and victis Where catholicism comes off of love of the. Soul, soul soul Meaning Sun god d e r one who is to. Die you're destined to die for A Sun, god son Of, God Sun god. Worship this is something that's. Relevant he's a spiked crown guy Like, attis like The statue Of, liberty Like. Corona they put a spike crown inverted Into christ's. Head there's mockery symbolism going on. Here and what DID i just? Say a snake on a? Staff so let's go Into moses for a moment and we'll elaborate from off of. Here what did he do when they're out in the. Wilderness he puts a bronze serpent on a staff because people are being bit in the camp by, snakes because they're going back to the ideology Of, egypt, Right and he's, saying all, right if this is what you guys want to, do just like with the appis bulled a golden, calf which represents strength a. Monarchy this is technically a honeymoon ceremony that's going, down a covenant being signed with my, people and you're cheating on me with ideologies going back To? Egypt are you kidding? Me i've liberated, you so you don't have to endure. That so they build a golden calf and then they start buying the other ideologies To. Egypt So god is mocking them in, essence if you want to look to a, serpent look to this bronze one that a man Of god, made and you shall be saved from your snake. Bites if you, don't you will. Perish is this? Relevant? Yeah because then we go over to where right Before john three SIXTEEN i think it might be three, fourteen where he, says And christ or The savior shall be lifted, up just As moses lifted up the bronze serpent in the. Wilderness i'm, paraphrasing but you can't find it right Before john three. Sixteen if you want to do a Little bible study as, well what was the first trick That moses's pulls when he comes back to see The pharaoh throws his rod down and it becomes a. SERPENT a little bit of a mirroring Of hermes and The cadus's. Staff so is all this? Relevant? Yeah, yeah Because. Hermes let's break down the name. Etymology donald means world Ruler, trump to one up or deceive or, sorry to deceive or one up somebody. Else donald stems From. Adonis adnas's equivalent Is, dumazid A sumerian goat shepherd, god similar to pan pandemic. Pandemonium it's also where we get the root word for a syringe or a. Flute, yeah, okay, Whatever possibly batho Met, YEAH i don't. Know let's let's. Okay doumazid's equivalent is to, moose which we can find In ezekiel chapter eight in The. Occult to muse has confirmed to Be nimrod's. Son, Okay to moves in The greek is known As hermes And, hermes And rome was known As, mercury And mercury traces right back To marduke in. Bail bail means lord, master husband or, owner don lord, master husband or. Owner, now if their god is connected now with materialism and not just child, sacrifice he's originated with this guy that's affiliated with. Coinage and now we're Having, trump who's affiliated with The World trade. Centers, Well, brandon come on, here pulling out that thing he was born under a blood moon that went FOR i think was it nine hours and eleven minutes or. SOMETHING i just have a thing as somebody just, AGAIN i just found this out like two days. AGO i was like another Confirmation World trade. Centers hermes was known as the god of, trade, right and now he's doing a trade war with, tariffs As Warren buffett, says, yes teriffs can be a form of. War so that could confirm something with Anti christ again when people get it or, not because what is? It, well he's been pitching we need we need to do this, bitcoin this bitcoin, thing, right we need to solve our national, debt and we could probably you, Know i'm pitching this one break The Bricks alliance because oh, look if it's able to break all these other countries's, economy then bitcoin might be the way to, go especially if our economy. Crashes on the bottom right hand corner of bitcoin is six sixty. Six, no somebody's going to say it's an inverted nine to ninety. Nine, no it's six sixty six as. Well trump just printed a thousand dollars bill that had six sixty six in the bottom right hand. Logo it's again could be wrong. Weird then he prints out the what the the goat at Mar A, lago which again this is something you can look, up. Folks this is not even. Me you had gold horns and in all over it one hundred dollars bills Within trump we. Trust so for, me what is sixty sixty six? Right BECAUSE i kind of want to know if this is the mark of the, beast and that's. Me it means six, neutrons six electrons and six, protons. Right and that's breaking down is that we split the at, home Create adam and our own image iron and, clay every saying it's going to be the resurrected room and. Empire, no it's a technocratic. Empire this makes me look now At Elon. MUSK i was just about to ask, You, Yes elon's nanny she was in the inner circle this is when shooting and they came over Into canada and she, said is he The? Antichrist and she goes, no but he'll present the mark and the man who walks on stage after, him that will be The. Antichrist Now trump is the exchequer at The vatican in the world. Banks and that's By Gerald posner From god's. Bankers he wore an outfit with a goat on it nicknamed what not The, devil The devil's Champion burmese connects with the, goat and that from, ME i was, going, Okay and now he's doing all this stuff and you have all these technocrats sitting behind. Him he's president forty five four and five equals. Nine he's president forty seven four and seven equals. Eleven, right he's got nine stars over one eye in his profile. Picture he's got two red stripes over the other nine to. Eleven he did his pre victory inauguration thing on when one nineteen and inverted nine to. Eleven for, me could be, wrong but the numbers and the materialism which everybody's, saying Making america great again is an. ESSENCE i get a lot of, wealth, right and for my mentor he's over here, wrong he has to come From. Syria he has. Come. No, no because when you find out That america was founded as A catholic nation and we were connected right at the hip Mary land was consecrated for The Virgin. Mary The White house area was known originally at the capital Of america was known As, rome surrounded by seven hills it's Mystery babylon The. Great and what does it say In? REVELATION i think it's seventeen verse, five AND i saw in their head Mystery babylon The great Make america great. AGAIN i could be wrong with all of, THIS i admit. It but LIKE i, said IF i went more dissecting and you see the, visuals you start going that's.
Speaker 4: Weird is it's too weird for?
Speaker 1: Me, Man it's too many coincidences to, ignore for. Sure And i'm baffled how so Many christians just can't see alone The golden idol worship and the love of, money the extreme love of money that comes from this. Man when has that ever been representative Of. Christianity it's quite the. Opposite it always has.
Speaker 4: Been so it's very.
Speaker 1: Confusing it's.
Speaker 2: Confusing but then just did This Trump gaza, thing and a lot Of, christians thank, god we're finally going. Right this Is blasphemior's take this down, immediately And i'm over here like thank, you because like you literally are expecting him to cordially announce himself and then to sit out in front of your freaking yard and go ready for their. Actor now extract me, out, Now, No he's going to deceive the very elect if, possible and if you if you're not, aware like revelation means apocalypse means the lifting of the veil at a revealing of a grand. Event if you're a sleeping bridesmaid and you have The word Of, god but you don't Have Holy spirit, discernment which is your, oil then you're going to be deceived and you're not listening to the ones who've already been. PREPPING i could be. WRONG i tell that all the, Time BUT i, said, guys does this look right where you're going off the deep? End or you? KNOW i get. IT i know HOW i. Sound i've lost most, mentors most. PEERS i live a hermit life for most of the. Time why WOULD i do this UNLESS i genuinely felt called That i'm onto something here and people need to. Know doesn't make, sense, Dude it doesn't make sense unless you start.
Speaker 1: Digging let's get into some of the things that this administration is rolling out that we really need to pay attention. To you mentioned The bitcoin. Thing then we have This stargate, project this technocratic surveillance roll, out and the relationship With, israel of, course so let's get into some of.
Speaker 2: That, Sure, oh first and, Foremost so this is WHAT i stumbled onto With. Ai now there was a city again when they were Conquering. Canaan there's a city known As ai Or. AI i don't know how it's, pronounced but it's Spelled. Ai it makes me, okay, okay and then we Have. Elon. Right he names everything X a equals, ONE i equals the ninth letter of the alphabet merged together x osiris Rising osyrus is an equivalent of. Nimrod so that gives a little bit of A so when a this is where we get a lot of things. WRONG a lot of people say an angel when they were cast, out they automatically become a. Demon that's not. Correct and if we actually got this, right it makes the end times a little bit More. Okay hold, Up hold, Up So i'm reading Doctor Michael heizer's. Work he's saying that actually the slain body of a nephelem became known as a. Damon in The greek d a e m o n or d A i m o n means spirit. Being, Okay so you have a fallen son of a. God, right when the sons Of god came down and had affairs with the daughters of men created The nephileine Offspring genesis six Four enoch. Six even if you just want to Read enoch in a historical because it's not, CANON i get. It. Okay let's just so if this is the, case, though that this is where The nephyleine come, from this is where we get demons. From christ is casting demons out from people's. Possessions, why because the giant wants a body. Again they want to experience what they had pre. Flood, okay. Okay Now enoch is the only book in The bible that explains how the angels get underneath the River, euphrates and As god is locking them under there for their transgressions and all the woes that they caused upon, mankind he says that your children will roam the earth for seventy generations until the time of the. End that's, interesting, Okay so why would they roam the earth until the time of the. End the root server for all computers is known As demon Or. DEMON i kid you, not but that makes me. Go. Okay so if cern which has the logo of six to sixty six in their, design named after The celtic god sirnonas again another equivalent Of, osiris god of the, underworld makes me. Go, Okay internet inter place for tumor corpse net to hold or restrain, something sell, phone prison. Phone is there a little bit of a if you accept the mark of the, beast that you become part of it an international possession. Grid now why WOULD i suspect? That, okay let's go down to that stargate, thing the Stargate AI rai. Stargate this is WHERE i again could be. Wrong but when you dig into the. Lore so in The book Of, giants there's these two. Giants they're having a talk pre. Flood they they are able to tell that they're going to die in the. Flood and in these tablets they don't have the full. Thing but in rough, essence what that says is quote In gilgamesh blank blank our. Hope, Now gilgamesh could be an equivalent of meaning the name, archer And nimrod was known as a great. Archer allegedly he could have Been gilgamesh as. Well in the epic Of, gilgamesh he experienced the. Flood he doesn't die in, it he experiences. It now the pentagram is affiliated with his wife the sigil Of astrooth you can find will connect to the pentagram, too meaning FIVE g goat God ram or THE g masonry FIVE g. Towers back to The future is based On nimrod's. Family my mom's attracted to. Me nimrod did his own. Mother the term mother probably has some sort of. CONNOTATION i would not be. Surprised so let's say he goes back in time and, SAYS i understand you guys are going to, die But i'm going to get you guys access to go to war Against. Heaven BUT i need you to give me some technology how to do. This, now this could make sense because when you watch stuff Like Stranger, things they get into a little pool of, water then they go back and you know they're able to be in another. Dimension theosophy is all based on this kind of. STUFF i would not be. SURPRISED i don't. Condone i'm just saying, occultically there has to be some incentive quote unquote in order to do some of this. Stuff so, maybe just, maybe because an Ancient assyrian, Texts babbel translates into portal of The gods Or gateway of the. Angels now angels and Ancient Hebrew lore were known as star. Walkers what do we put a top of Our christmas? Trees? Star an angel or a? Star and In jeremiah ten one through, five verse, two specifically just be not like the pagans who look to the stars are on wonder of? Them now in Every i'm not gonna say the, Words i'm not sure if you ever post this stuff on. YouTube, okay but the miracle juice that they gave, us every single one of them has a little bit of meteorite and its.
Speaker 4: Ingredients say that one more, time was that that had meteorite in? It, okay?
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Gotcha?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Interesting so if that is the. Case and they're also SAYING i was talking to a lady who's in the medical field height he love shadow of The oh, okay. Yeah she was telling me that there's now snake eggs being put into some, vaccines which Again i'm reading, That i'm, going, okay ai. Vaccines and then we Have Larry ellis and then we're having, okay, okay and then we hear about locusts and revelation like a chimero locust, man because the interesting thing about that was where locus lay their eggs they're known as in stars NOW i don't, know but with five g towers and they're saying by twenty thirty they want to use human beings as antennas energy, harvesting trying to bring back the. Nepheline we're having like a zombie like, apocalypse which THE cdc did post the potential, happening but then they took it off of the. Website it's, LIKE i don't want that to be the. Case but when you read a revelation in eighteen twenty, three this is kind of the home run for, me is that the voice of the Groom christ or the word Of god and The bridesmaids was heard no longer in thee in the earth because thy merchants were the great men of the, earth and by their pharmachia or sorceries were the nations, deceived big pharma, injections call it what you. Will for, me it was, going, okay. OKAY i think there's a really good potential chance that if you do not Accept god's son, right which gives you the celestial key access into going into eternity and being become one of the new sons Of god who will replace the fallen Heavenly council because you proved your worth down. Here in, contrast you will become an empty vessel and a host for the Fallen council's. Kids give them some bodies back when you come out from the revie. Euphrates that's what you want to. DO i want my kids to have bodies. Back whereas what Does christ, say worry about those who can kill the, body because your soul is now, secure.
Speaker 3: You know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying So i'm looking at it spiritually, speaking, like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you see that ted talk That Bill gates did in the nineties about vaccinating against, spirituality against The god Gen oh, no look that, up and that you put that together with everything we're discussing the roll out of the. Vaccines could it be that it is a vaccination to sever the connection With?
Speaker 2: GOD i personally can highly suspect, that because what it, says the Anti christ goes into the temple right and declares Himself. God now here's the thing temple Temple solomon to Said peneal glampinial M. M there's third Eye golden age that The Trump gaza thing a brand new. Light if you don't understand what their objective is you're going to fall for LIKE i Am, christ you Are. Christ christ, consciousness collective, consciousness it's already. There and then what was Prince he wrote some. Lyrics i'm trying to look him up here that we're quite. Telling he wrote it back in nineteen ninety. Six it was Called New World. Order and some of the lyrics go like, this when the sharpest vibration saves you from, obliteration the intelligence of your bad, reacts covering your head to toe to head to toe in air filled sack, chorus when the lines, blur every boy and, girl how are you gonna make it in this brave new world which we have Captain america right, now showing us that love one, another love one, another new. World and then he says in verse, two when you want to find some, isolation but the tracker you got from vaccination keeps Playing you'll never walk, alone over and. Over they're always, listening especially on the. Phone that's. Crazy then and the stanza, three did you hear about the new? Pill it feels like sex guaranteed to thrill with no ill side. EFFECTS a pill that will stop the, wrinkles a pill that will stop the, pain a pill that will make a, baby never seek political. Gain what's in it all when you can alter? Biology?
Speaker 1: Wo so, yeah, MAN.
Speaker 2: I THINK i think this is at this, Point, dude it's cognitive dissonance and narcissism for somebody to say that there's nothing there at this point because everybody's so focused on political, policies they're not looking at biblical prophecies because they don't want to scrutinize the things that they.
Speaker 1: Love what would you tell people that do see this but they're saying that it is an apocalyptic. Screw they're trying to get us to manifest this revelations, era this apocalyptic era by rolling out certain, agenda certain psychological, operations so that we then manifest.
Speaker 2: It. Personally that's WHERE i see the Whole Little season thing or The tartaria LIKE i Think tartaria could connect with The kazarian like. Thing i'm not throwing the baby out with the, bathwater but the fact that there's such an obsession with like we're missing technology And Golden age kind of connects with this thing where man. EVOLVES i personally see it as where they're going to try to use, that especially for a lot of you, know, denominationalists dispensationalists who are just gonna be, like oh so we did have it. Wrong we actually were missing like a thousand years or something like. That oh, yeah so this is Technically christ coming. Back he is making everything. BETTER i see an, inversion just, like, oh well he panned, Transgenderism well who determined there's only two? Genders was It trump or was It? God? Originally you see what you're putting a substitute of common sense being Above god's natural. Law because then what he's, Doing like two weeks, later he has this thing with The Trump gaza video and they're having bearded ladies. Dancing it's, like, well, sorry you're A. CHRISTIAN i would be, LIKE i don't want to be affiliated with. That take that out if you, could or do redo the. Video i'm just, saying even if you. Want but with all this tie, Together i'm seeing people they're kind of being. Groomed is That god's kingdom is going to be in your own interpretation of, it which is what sophistry. Is oh that's your, truth that's your. Truth so you and essence become your Own. God that is kabl q QAnon kabl loa Qu you can spell it with A, q And i'm seeing that that's kind of what people are. Doing and is that because they don't want to acknowledge the, truth they're going to accept any other definition in why that will just? Fight, well, no That i'm in the right, Still so they're going to grasp whatever narrative is given to them because they don't want to ACKNOWLEDGE i could have been. Wrong that's kind of What i'm, seeing. Dude how it's going to officially happen maybe will be through the FIVE g and these purple lights that they're putting up in the. STREETS i don't. KNOW i KNOW i sound crazy for, it BUT i do understand as A, CHRISTIAN i will endure man's wrath for a, time but in comparison to what's gonna happen Under god's wrath or when they don't Want god's, Word i'm not too worried about it BECAUSE i truly Think i'd be killed before that first or.
Speaker 4: Unlive, yeah we don't do that yet, Here so.
Speaker 1: Right, on, Man, well what are your thoughts on the quote unquote disclosure, movement, UFOs, extraterrestrials.
Speaker 2: Aliens, yeah, PERSONALLY i buy biblical cosmology Ancient iranians even believe the SKY i was made of. Stone, hebrew the word what was the firmament means. Solid so that's one thing WHERE i do veer On. HYJER i love him, mentally BUT i think he was off on a few. Points but, YEAH i highly suspect ded what's going to happen is when the angels are being cast out of heaven because again in the day's other thousand, years thousand years as a, day whether that's going to happen and they all are starting to fall down and they're, like, oh, OKAY i guess this is how we deceive. Mankind or if they just come up from the River euphrates and they're going to basically prompt its alien, invasion you, Know like WHAT i highly suspect is that they will kill the two, witnesses which could be the saints In god's. Word that's just a Theory i've been pitching. Around maybe it's actually not two literal, people because you would see these bodies all over the world literally driving to work because everybody hates, them and then people are exchanging. Gifts here's some, bitcoin, RIGHT i could see something like that potentially going down and within that you have like a popus wormwood Where god is avenging the death of his saints which totally annihilates half the world because it causes tsunamis and this and all that. Stuff they're saying that thing for twenty thirty. Two there was one maybe for twenty twenty nine and the years. Ahead For google it was showing an alien invasion for. IMAGES i don't. KNOW i don't, know but it was On friday the thirteenth as. Well now they're saying it's not gonna. HAPPEN i don't buy everything they tell, me but let's say there was, that and Then christ is the final stone that crushes the empire of iron and, clay like we get In nebukinezer's, dream, Right and that's the media, ay quote unquote twenty thirty. TWO i don't. Know i'm not writing anything in. Stone we don't know the day or. Hour i'm just trying to speculate the year in month maybe. Maybe SO i see it as they're prepping us to accept the, parents and then the parents are going to basically give a thumbs up consent of, yeah if you just listen to, us you could have died from a second big bang from, wormwood but we tilted it off just enough to spare half of. Humanity now we can help you be like phoenixes and rise from the, ashes because there's a little bit of star seed in all of, you and that's what we're trying to help you find your inner light, enlightenment, Right AND i could see that potentially being the kind of literally with New agism slash What catholicism Is Sun god worship slash What freemasonry is the significance of Why christ pagan dopplaganger to moose sucks on the left breast of The Virgin, mary because that one represents, enlightenment inner. Light that's literally what that. Represents And i'm, like so if you put that right over her medic combolatry of life over her breast, Region you're just, Like, okay that's kind of What i'm, seeing because they're gonna need an explanation, slash a justification Of, okay you just killed. Them now you're gonna be accepting us because we just spared your. Lives right in half of The manna's he's already, dead but you have half these people that are already being programmed and pushed in this, DIRECTION i would see it very easy that, Again Hermes, trump messenger between the gods is literally his nickname in. Mythology take me To, YOLITA i will negotiate with the. Anarchy we'll have a great. DEAL i can see something like, that And i'm laughing, because like the movie From, netflix don't look, up they're now telling it as, Like, oh don't worry about. It it's off, now we don't have to look up. Anymore it's it was just as you, know a little scared because they have to tell. Us it's like with the little, hide the ball under the shell, games a little. Nut it's, like, oh you see, It, okay now it's where is? It where is? It you know it's there, somewhere whether it's in my, sleeve whether it's in my between my, fingers if it's under one of the other. SHELLS i showed you it's. There now you're participating in the. Game this is what people don't seem to realize is they have to show you the objects that are, involved and then they play the game On what do you.
Speaker 1: Think we could be expecting in the future from this? Administration it seems like on the, surface they're rolling out this false utopia that we may experience for a little bit of. Time But i'd like to get your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: Personally if if we are going into like the seven years Of revelation for the First that's WHY i told everybody, said ALL i need is about four, years And i'm going off of say Late August september when that would, start because we're going off of the thirteen month, calendar And september was supposed to be the start of a new, year Not. March that's so that's What i'm. SAYING i, said once that, starts that's WHEN i would SAY i would activate My, now ALL i need is three and a half years to be proven right or you, know because it does sound, good, right he's doing all this stuff that sounds, Amazing but then eventually you get something like mayha maha WITH. Rfk all, right we're gonna take the bad food off the. Shelves, yeah, okay you know this is why they're now letting us know That kellogg's has paint on the freaking cereal because what does it start? Doing? OH i like this holistic movement and then again not there's nothing anything wrong with, that but this now pushes. EVERYBODY i have to get the healthy, option, right so they all start going towards the healthy. Stuff and because of supply and demand and there's a, shortage this is going to make things, increase including with the. Tariffs what's that going to. Do it's going to cause. Riot so this gives the incentive now to. Activate we need to have military distribution of food until we get the good stuff back on the. Shelves, right that is SOMETHING i could potentially. See right, now they're going to go after all the, immigrants, right it's kind of practice. Front so when they actually go After christians and stuff like, that it's no. Different, oh they're, online they're spreading, misinformation, RIGHT i could potentially see like when you Have Eric trump posting right now it's just, terrorists but we will do so much worse than it's. Deleted within twenty minutes after him posting, that you start, Going, okay this is the Mend ella affects slash cognitive. Dissonance The republicans, especially they'll be advocating for online censorship because fake. News they're saying things that you never. SAID i did say. That but, again so that's Where i'm seeing online censorship going, on and THE fema slash immigration issue going. On is it all gonna happen at once For? Christians, yeah when they activate, it it's gonna be lickety. Split it's gonna be so, fast it's gonna make, people you, know. Headspend but for until, then everybody's going to the V c and, Like, okay the economy's not that bad because dose just gave me another five, thousand another five. DOUS i could see that literally going, on because then it programs us that we're getting stippins from the. Government and As elon has, STATED ai will provide universal income for all digital. Communism, yeah that's essentially what you're telling me IS i had to be relying on the. System so here's another, breadcroom here's another. Breadcrum now we're going. Digital it's gonna just be automatically in your bank account or, whatever or they just automatically do that with the first. One THIS i could literally see and then everybody looks at, you, going there's nothing different about. It, yeah but now they want me to put that like an app on my phone for this or what you still become and relying on the. System everybody starts telling you NOW i Think i'm got, to you, know go off grid or. Whatever it's, like why do you not want to be part of? This is What i'm? Seeing and it's, again it's going to be flushed out in twenty twenty, seven If i'm not. Mistaken somebody was mentioning that they want to do legislation where they ban online, censorship where you cannot get online unless your social security is part of. That so connecting your social security with online access that practically can't buy it or. Sell, yeah because if certainly thereafter you just say, okay cash is.
Speaker 1: Nothing now it's extremely hard to, ignore especially whenever you step back and look at. Everything i'm not emotionally invested with politics or any of the. BULLSHIT i haven't been for a long, time so it's very easy for me to separate myself and see the problems with. Everything for the last few minutes we, have let's talk about how the average person should navigate this, reality Especially, christians seeing that their entire doctrine has been infiltrated and inverted and we have no idea what these original texts. Were, PERSONALLY i do follow the teachings Of Jesus. CHRIST i don't consider myself, religious but it seems like a safe way to, go and it's the most logical.
Speaker 4: Way to be a good human in this.
Speaker 1: World so what are your thoughts on how we should navigate this and the deceptions that surround us.
Speaker 2: Everywhere, yeah well that's the thing every since as they just follow the teachings Of. Christ But christ was The word made, Flesh so that's the Whole. Bible so That's john one to fourteen In revelation nineteen thirteen for people who are going to cross. Reference what AM i talking? About because when you actually want to be in a relationship With, god you abide by the commandments and standards of his. Word like you just, said pretty smart way to. Go you start following all the stuff that they're doing and inverting and translating in their definition or as they have done with a lot Of. Bibles, yes they have translated a lot of. Stuff and this is WHY i tell people when that's one of my least favorite. Questions What bible do you? Recommend what biblely you? Recommend, yeah my thing is, this can you implement the basics of what's? There because you're so busy arguing semantics you can't even get that like he's, like, yeah muslims. Acknowledgy he was a good. Guy The jews hate. Him christ was against, usury that's the real. Meaning he was flipping over the money lenders. Tables that's what they were. Doing they're not supposed to be doing. This he is against. Materialism AND i think a lot Of christians are people who are getting. DECEIVED i like calling Them churchians or baphome at boot, liquors because you don't seem to realize is, you as a, saying are supposed to be set apart from things of this. World and this prompts, people as you get in One peter three, fifteen to ask the hope and fate that's within you because you are so, Contrary like what do you mean you don't do? GOVERNMENT i just don't do. Government AND i don't join. SOLDIERS i don't. Know in the early churches they didn't really want soldiers and cops too much in their congregation because you're part of the government and that's a basically conflict of. Interest you could be a spot you, KNOW i get, IT i get. It and there's so many people that are, saying, well you, know While i'm, here no as A, christian your mind should be focused on things above that's, scriptural not on things of this. Earth the symbol of the, CROSS i would even, say don't wear. It we don't need. That why because when you fold it, up it is a cobba, cube a, gnosticism which represents. Earth so to pick up your cross means to, Say i'm gonna deny things of this. Earth i'm going to let it die and let the word remain be the only thing that. Remains because he comes back is the, way the truth of the. Life he conquers that symbol and brings it for the throne Of. God From hebrews twelve to. Two it is a pagan. Symbol it connects two to moves christ pagan doppelganger aka nim Runs on aka the thing that connects With. Trump so right for, ME i really am begging people stop loving things of, state stop doing, holidays stop justifying. WELL i don't do it for those. REASONS i really hate that phrase because your in essence have now been confronted of what it actually. Means i'm showing you the. Anthropology i'm telling you the books that you can. Get i'm telling you something you can listen. To or watch to kind of go all, Right but you're so happy with being in the rut of whatever you do that you don't want to examine if you could possibly be. Wrong and this goes with, History this goes with, science this goes with everything that you. Know are you willing to be cross? Examined? Right and or to immediately do a? Debate LIKE i had a Guy i'm wrong About, trump WHICH i could. BE i, said by are you willing to have a? Debate, well i'd need time for, PREP i would need. THIS i don't think you'd be in the right. Spirits you're reacting, EMOTIONALLY i, Said i'm not reacting. Emotionally you're Saying i'm, Wrong And i'm willing on a snap of a finger pick neck tomorrow two hours from. Now right, NOW i can articulate and talk my perspectives right. Now doesn't Mean i'm right or, wrong BUT i can articulate. It whereas everybody else they're throwing cynistical darts at the, wall or they're sitting there as armchair quarterbacks on the sidelines with sunglasses over their, head telling you you're doing it ram while you're working doing the. Harvest And i'm like, shit shut up because you don't know What i'm talking you. Know so that's kind of WHAT i would, say is just start getting away from things of this world and start living As christ. Is it's just the whole word Of.
Speaker 1: God this is great. Information we'll definitely have to do this. Again there's a lot more that we can get to before we, go. Though remind the audience how they can find out more about.
Speaker 2: You, yeah Uh mana as in two, Ends manna daily Podcasts, Spotify rumble and YouTube Or, Chroology kroll Krol ology Or underscore ONE o one Also patreon Man a daily. Podcast if you could support, It awice helps me trying to do it with like two, dollars five dollars or ten For max keep it real cheap because if you want real journalism at a time like, this trying to do my best and also at the biblical, perspective if that's of interest for, somebody and then, yeah that's where you can find.
Speaker 1: Me thanks for having me, On, Brandon thank you so. Much LIKE i, said we'll definitely do this. Again until next, time, everyone have a wonderful. Evening we'll talk again, tomorrow see.
Speaker 4: Y'all, then.
Speaker 1: TODAY i want to Welcome Brian. Singh he is co organizer of The solar b and the twenty twenty three Mon Talk Adventure. Tour he co hosts The Disclosure now YouTube, channel and he was the executive producer for the twenty twenty Four Full Disclosure Now. Conference, Brian, welcome how you, doing.
Speaker 4: Wonderful Happy. Saturday So i'm glad that spring is here and change is in the air and a, foot and you, know it is my first time on your, show So i'm glad to get to introduce myself to all of your listeners and.
Speaker 1: Viewers, Excellent, Welcome it's great to have you looking forward to this. Conversation your conferences cover many of the same Topics i'd covered on the show over the, years And i'm looking forward to getting your thoughts on some of these, topics like The Secret space, program Mon talk, project as well as your work with organizing The Full disclosure. Movement but before we get into any of, this this is your first time On like you, said tell the audience a little bit about yourself and let them know where they can find out more about.
Speaker 4: You thank you the conference website Because i'm the executive. Producer both at twenty twenty four and now upcoming twenty twenty Five Full Disclosure Now. Conference it's This july In florida At Saint Pete, Beach, florida The Lovely Soada Beach. Resort about thirty plus, presenters a lot of vendors and people over four days and, nights and a lot of. It it's going to all be found At Full disclosuremovement dot. Org that's the website about. MYSELF a lot of my kind of origin testimony comes from my, Father Jack, sang who Began Saying Labs. Inc out of the basement of our very, humble working class immigrant home back in the. Eighties and he revolutionized the computer graphics field in the eighties and. Nineties he caught THE ibm processing side up to The apple, side where The apple it was always more integrated with music and video and all THAT ibm was more like the green letters on the screen and word. Processing and you, know he pioneered things like overclocking in the graphics chips before they brought it over to the central processing chips if you've overheard of the term, overclocking you, know and and some of the architecture stuff he. Did it advanced the field needless to, say it inspired me seeing like, Wow, dad you KNOW i don't see that. Happening none of MY i don't around me and my, peers like my. Father we're like a rags to Riches american, dream you know, Family Chinese american working class. Family and that afforded me an excellent. EDUCATION i got to go to a private school and kind of rubbed shoulders like the children of the elite and realized THAT i didn't fit. In BUT i was so confused in my early days trying to figure things. Out the. Uh it allowed me to go To Occidental college and get a biochemistry, degree and with THAT i went briefly into the biotech. FIELD i did not like, it but it also prepared me to be a medical organizer and advocate for eight, years five years full, time three years part, time AND i learned how to organize doctors and nurses and farm workers to get people medical, care to stop hospitals from being shut. Down and THEN i got burnt out on. That that was like two thousand and three to twenty eleven or. TWELVE i took a couple of years just to, chill and THEN i went into sales and marketing For solar and selling electric cars For tesla for a while and then for Sun run For, solar and then when the scandemic kicked in around twenty nineteen twenty, TWENTY i knew to get out Of San Francisco bay, area SO i relocated to Northern. Nevada i'm a prepper up here with my wife and business, partners and the scamdemic and everyone rolling up their sleeves are seven out of ten in a lot of The western nine, nations especially including my own. Family my father died from The jazz Two. Novembers, yeah thank, You. Chris it was a stroke in multiple blood, clots and that's what the there's a reason why they call them clot shots because of the spike proteins among other, reasons and the fibrous. Clots but a huge impetus for me became the need for medical. Beds And i've been aware through following people with Their Secret space program And Man talk testimonies and a lot of et experiencers that medical bed, technology clean, energy anti gravity portals and stargates that all, Exists, Okay and if there's one thing we could really use right now in our society with declining birth rates and all, that it's medical, beds AND i realized that the only way we're ever going to get medical, beds and then all the rest is if we have, disclosure and not just this slow drip pentagon bs, disclosure but really you, know bottom, up top, down, good the, bad the, ugly full, disclosure televised military, tribunals reparations to all the victims and, survivors the changes in all the policies and all of, that and so that brings us to the full disclosure, movement and then my, work you, know began really an earnest just kind of getting into the community was like twenty twenty two AFTER i had my First facebook account banned for, disinformation trying to warn, everybody don't take, it don't roll up your, sleeves Please, god don't do, it and that that really depressed me for a couple of, years you, know, like, wow there goes all my lifelong, contacts going from like my first high school, girlfriends you, know and watching you know, there you, know being in touch with them and buddies from boarding school and college and all of this to like. Gone. Well WHEN i decided to redo My facebook, ACCOUNT i entered into The sword collector community and the disclosure Like Secret Space program x files. Community AND i Friended Sean bond of The Psionic League Psionic league dot. Com he's very well known in the. Community He's Secret Space program experiencer. Himself he has psionic abilities and he puts them to good. Use and you, know you, KNOW i consulted with him and got introduced to a lot of people in the. COMMUNITY i Met James rink of Super Soldier talk dot com among. Others he and other people who are survivors of The Montalk project wanted to put together for the eightieth anniversary of The Philadelphia, experiment which Was august, twelfth nineteen forty. Three they wanted to do p AND i co organized the twenty twenty Three Montalk Adventure, tour and this was to rally together survivors of The Montalk project for the eightieth anniversary of The Philadelphia, experiment which is very interrelated to The Montalk. Project over on The east end Of Long, Island New York, state where you've got A Camp Hero army base where what's popularly known as The Montalk project took, place but it was really the military code name Was Project phoenix and then they also had closely integrated related the PROJECT ibis And montalk really kind of encompassed a bunch of sub projects in time and space and to let but the mind control et contact and all sorts of, shenanigans and a lot of this is depicted in the Very hollywood eyes kittyized whitewashed version that you see On Stranger things at The netflix, show and to me and many others in the, community it's it's a supreme irony that here's THIS tv show and streaming platform making billions of dollars or whatever off of, this and they don't give any real acknowledgment to the. Survivors and in, fact the name of the show is supposed to be The Montalk, project but they were made to change, it and that's why It's Stranger things right right.
Speaker 1: On, well you mentioned The Montauk project a few, times maybe we should start. There you work with a lot of whistleblowers who have been involved with some of these, projects and in my, opinion the whistleblower testimony is the closest we'll get to the answers to most of these questions that are presented about these topics as it relates to the Mon talk. Project tell us a little bit about how you really got involved with this, research some of the people who are whistleblowers that you worked, with and some of the most profound information that you've learned about it before that, though for those that may not be, familiar tell us a little bit more about what the Mon talk project.
Speaker 4: Was it was THE us military and deep state trying to catch up to The World war Two nazis In germany who already had a head start Thanks Tim maria Or sick and The vrill domin getting telepathic message is from ets From aldebron basically giving them plans for how to build UFOs known as a. Hannahbou those are The nazi UFOs of like The Iron cross and The panzer tank turret on top of the STANDARD, ufo The Billy meyers type you, know palladium type discoidal craft and Then Hitler's bell or D glockin and the the The nazis because of this technology at the end towards the end Of World War, two they didn't have the manufacturing capacity and the, understanding much less mastery of the technology to utilize it to turn the tides overtly Of World war two in their, favor but they retreated through the rat lines To argentina And South america And antarctica To New Schwaben. Land they're based down, there or they had a colony down there in a BASE i. Forg it's two seventeen or two, eleven two, nineteen something like.
Speaker 1: That and.
Speaker 4: They they did regroup there to the point that by nineteen fifty two they were flying Over, washington D. C In luftwaffa formations but WITH ufo but AS, UFOs and they couldn't be shot. Down and that was basically when it became more at least among the real world governing bodies understood that The nazis Won World war two and we've been under really The Fourth reich ever, since and they've since gone off. World you've got the knock dwaff in dark fleet type, elements and then you've got also what The Nazi germans they themselves called bank the bankers in, space that's the inter planetary corporate can. Calue and then they're based a lot On, mars and so that's where you. Talk you start hearing people talk About Mars Defense force and The Man Talk. Project it's kind of like a springboard to all of that because it was taking primarily. Children i'm sad to, say because children have The, unfortunately The nazi scientists With operation Paper clip and the Mk ultra experimentation discovered that children have much more powerful psionic abilities and they're much more, malleable so you can program them much more easy easily and to do the things that you couldn't take an adult person and try to get the same. Effect it just wouldn't. Work and they were strapping them into something known as The montalk trip. Chair this is a an underground sub level their Camp hero on the east end Of Long, Island New. York they would strap children in its. Chair this chair was apparently RECOVERED ufo pilot's chair from one of it might have been A roswell crash. Site they were apparently like two or three because it might have been a craft like skipped and they recovered this from the. Wreckage and people in the know say that the, ets whether The, Grays, Draconians, pladians, whomever they don't have like a stick and rudder or a yoke and a throttle piloting like THE ufo their. Spacecraft they telepathically interface with a ship become more one with a, ship and then they operate it that. Way and the chair for this craft is one of these things that magnifies telepathic. Ability and in this, case instead of having it interface with like A ufo to fly, around they were having children interface with a chair while they had people like sick bastards Like Preston, nichols who is he's very whitewashed his role in The Peter moon series of The Man talk chronicles in the author who wrote that series for the testimony Of Preston Nichols Alblick stuart's verdlowe and a. Gentleman one of his aliases Was Duncan. Cameron and they would beam like frequencies and sound and light and drug up the. Kids they would satanically ritually abuse, them and they would traumatize, them put them into altered, states then put them into the chair with like kind of like what you see depicted In stranger things like not like a wig but a hairnet with electrodes all over. It, okay and you Know chris later and so many people recount being in this, chair and they would have the kids what Marchem raw who's he's a personal friend and survivor Mon talk project friend of. Mine but, uh and he's got excellent. Recall he's going through it a bit right, now you. Know so my prayers go out to. Him uh but he he testifies that he calls it mon talk one point, oh two point oh and three point oh pretty. Much one is a messy. Phase you're strapping children in and can the kid open up a portal on the, wall that is die in the chair Where, okay now that some kids can open up a portal in the wall to interesting, places let's send some kids through those portals and see how they.
Speaker 1: Do.
Speaker 4: Okay and these children were literally Cheat they weren't treated as human. Beings they were treated as test, subjects literally, rats, okay they. Were they were confined to dog cages at least stacked two, high if not three, high where like they would be wearing very little like tidy whitey underrus type, clothing fed very poor food like dog. Food they the people Like Preston. Nichols they had it set up so that they had like car batteries and jumper cables so they could just like hook it up to the cages and like zap all the. Kids, Okay so people have memories of like being shocked and like peeing either on the kid below them or having being peed on because you know they're bladders and involuntarily you let go because they're being zap.
Speaker 1: Sent, now let me ask, you the purpose of this torture and trauma was to essentially unlock potential for these kids' psychic. Abilities is that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Yes but they didn't never have to do it like. That you have to understand it's like People, nazi evil loser fari and bappha met worshiping scientists And Deep state are occultists running a the way they wanted to run. It and you, know, yeah sure you take children and train the children to their maximum, potential but you have to mk ulture them and split them into. Altars and you know there are people who enjoyed doing. That they're little loser fary and. Pedophiles they're the ones who are going to be put on televised tribunal and dealt, with you, know, publicly because the world needs to. Know it's worse than what they uncovered at the end Of World war two with a very you, know Whitewashed nuremberg.
Speaker 1: Tribunals why is it do you think that the individuals that have been subjected to these, programs it seems like most of them eventually are able to recall a lot of these. Memories could it be possible that they have implanted memories of some, sort that what they are remembering is some sort of a screen.
Speaker 4: Memory, well you're going to have mixtures of, that because if you've been taken on a twenty and, back or you've been multiple, times then you've been subjected to screen, memories memory, erasures and then real memories that you're kind of sort of. Recalling and as time goes by and people grow, older that programming begins to break down that stuff that you were programmed or indoctrinated. With with all THE lsd and other chemicals and techniques and mind control that you, know those messages don't make sense so much. Anymore when you're more, sovereign, thinking forty or fifty year old human being who can think for, yourself you've been through your own life. Experiences you're no longer the programmed child who's in a, cage you, know struggling to survive on a day to day, basis being actively mind, controlled, tortured, abused you, know and that includes sexual, abuse and so other reasons are around the twenty twelve, period twenty, eleven you, know post two thousand and one was like for, me it was on two thousand and three, Four, like there's gradual stages of awakening THAT i was. In you, know WHEN i realized nine to eleven was totally set up and two planes don't cause three buildings metal skyscrapers to collapse with free fall to you, know the scamdemic was a huge. Awakening all my years organizing physicians and patients to fight for medical care and ethics and medicine that those were all eye opening to. Me living In Los angeles for seven years and getting to see the sets and the actors and actresses come in Like Beverly hills nine out two one oh where they filmed it At Occidental. College WHILE i was, there we Were california Un i'm, like these, actors they're like thirty and forty year old years old pretending to be nineteen and twenty one year. Olds you, know this is such so fake and. Manufactured and THEN i previous to going To occidental because my, family my father had done so well with Sag. LABS i got my parents to gift me with the trip of a lifetime To australia for six weeks and on a cultural exchange and my My australian, friends and THEN i met down there they're all like worshiping this stupid Show Beverly hills nine oh two one. OH i knew it was a. JOKE i never watched. It and THEN i, Go i'm a freshman At occidental and they're filming the college years. There i'm, like oh my, gosh this is even lamer Because i'm watching seeing in real, time in real life what these people around the world idolize and how fake it, is.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 4: Know so there's a lot of and then and then since, THEN i met so many. People you, know you talk about how like the Eyewitness, testament it's not just. That you've Got gary, McKinnon who hacked The Solar award in files back in the. Day THE us government wanted to extradite him from THE. Uk, Okay you've Got William, tompkins who wrote selected by, extraterrestrials who had pretty much a photographic idetic, memory who's very well. Documented you've Got Doris neely of THE, cia who was one of their, archivists who had a very near idetic memory or has she's still around and who got to see a lot of the files a lot of the people in The Secret space programs before her house was burned down just as a lot of this was becoming. Public her house literally burned out with all of these files in them because she had, backups and now those are. Gone you've got remote viewers like The Foresight institute who have five remote very skilled remote viewers under Doctor Courtney brown at The Site institute on a blind scientific remote, basis doing independent like one and a half hour remote viewing sessions Confirming Tony rodriege's Account Serious Colony, cavalier which is a recounting of his own kidnapping into a twenty and back program into The Secret space. Programs so there's a lot of, places and then you've got you know WHAT i call uphology two point. Zero, now not only are is it a lot harder for the other side to hunt us down and silence us and neutralize us and all, that but now us researchers and experiencers and, survivors we're able to get together and, say, hey you do remote viewing and your psychic medium and you're in contact with sasquatch and you're in contact with a positively oriented draconian alpha draconian reptilian queen or more positive. One you, know maybe we should like pull our resources and our knowledge and Then i'm going to be launching an online platform soon and other projects with amazing teams of people to really bring all this forward in an, unfiltered unfettered way without any of this limited hangout.
Speaker 1: Crack right, on there's a couple of things THAT i want to. Explore you mentioned the twenty And back program and The Secret Space, program and this is where it becomes difficult for many to believe in some of the things that are being. PRESENTED i myself am very skeptical about a lot of the, information mainly because of what you said yourself that this is a mix of screen memories and it might be impossible for a person to decipher what is real and what is not real.
Speaker 4: During those.
Speaker 1: Experiences, NOW i, THINK i think that The Secret Space program and some of the quote unquote whistleblowers that have come out and presented this have been planted in the community Intentionally good, exactly people Like Corey.
Speaker 2: Good and this.
Speaker 1: Really taints everything and it muddies the, waters and it makes it easier for people to dismiss everything that they. Hear AND i am not one of those. PEOPLE i don't dismiss, everything ALTHOUGH i am very skeptical about some of the. INFORMATION i wonder if these people WHO i definitely believe have been subjected to these programs have been subjected to horrific experiments and, Trauma but to the extent of what they're actually, EXPERIENCING i couldn't tell, you And i'm not sure if anyone. Could but the fact that these organizations have the ability to completely immerse someone's consciousness into a different, reality have them experience that and remember it as if it were, real really makes it difficult to navigate.
Speaker 4: That, yeah go, ahead let me let me speak to. That, so for, one when you've got the remote viewers doing it independently and then different, groups that helps get past the screen memory. Thing, okay because now you're having people remote viewing situations that are you, know like what you, know if they're remote, viewing the target is like what really happened At montalk with A montalk chair in this? Year what's the most Significant what's a significant? Event and they tune into that and they're showing a kid in a, chair you, know opening up portals and other kids being thrown through the portal or you know. Similar, well then you know i'd, say, well that's a data point or multiple whatever data from the remote viewing you. Get you have to take that separate from this whole set and the remote.
Speaker 1: Viewers they are not presented with the information. Beforehand they are going in blind correct zero.
Speaker 4: Blind they're literally given Doctor. Brown will will take maybe the subject, matter like the, topic write it on a slip of, paper stick it in an. Envelope give that envelope a random h five sixty five nine B okay. Team your target this week is that's, you you, Know and each day go off and they do their sessions and they film it. All it's all for public. SCRUTINY a lot of it's for free on. YouTube and then they've got far site prime dot, com which is behind their, paywall which is worth every cent because their work should be. Supported and you, know like who's expected to work hours and hours and hours every month for, free right and they're advancing, humanity so so dollar for, dollar pound for, pound they're. Amazing then you've got you, know my own personal researcher. Experiences WHEN i was at At montalk with like twenty different multiple twenty other, people many of them survivors with. RECALL i was there at the parking lot right by the. Lighthouse there's an iconic lighthouse At Montauk point, there and there's like a cliff with like a drop off of like forty to fifty FEET i don't know how, high but high enough you don't want to fall off. It and as we're, there we're walking a lot of the people in our, group they were all remembering with sharing their own recalls with each other of how they all did flying lessons right there at that. Spot what they would do is they would be brought out there late at, night you, know the children by the people the guards running the, project people Like albelick And Preston, nichols and they would be told to run off the cliff and fly Like Peter. Pan and some of them fell and they had to be dragged back to base and thrown into them regen tank to have their legs all, mended, okay because they had a regen tank, There and then others would fly and laugh and it was so, fun and they remember running out and doing like a loop the loop and running. Back. Okay, also while we're there in that parking, Lot rakim raw he turned To Chastity, campbell not to be confused With Christy. Campbell she's another friend In montauk survivor that she was not physically with us there on that, trip But Chastity campbell. Was and there's no relation Between chastity And christy And. Rakim he's a couple of years older Than chastity in the here and. Now and he turns to her and he's, says do you remember when we were children and you'd just gotten kidnapped and brought To montalk and we're in the cages and you were, crying and you were crying about how your parents are going to come and rescue you and they were going to take you out of. There and Because arkie is, Like i'd been there like several years. Longer i've been, Jaded i've been beat, Down i've been, Tortured i've been. RAPED i was in a really nasty, mood you, Know AND i was, saying you, know you're Not you're never going to get. Out they're never going to find, you just like they're never going to find any of. Us we're all stuck. Here we're going to die, here you, know no one. Cares and and and they were he made her, cry and he's talking to her now as. Adults and there he's, crying and she's. Crying me makes me, Cry and he's do you remember WHEN i was doing that to? You and he's, like she's like. Yeah and then they hugged each other and it's like they're not baking. That that's not like a screen. Memory the other side gave the you, know you can have remote viewers remote view. That they're, like, yeah that, happened you.
Speaker 1: Know that's, well LIKE i, Said i'm definitely sure that these tangible events. Happen the, torture the. Experimentation What i'm really alluding to is the twenty in back. Program could it be possible that that is some sort of simulation that they are being put.
Speaker 4: Through it's, possible but it none of it fits because you have to understand the how and the why of the twenty and back. Programs so twenty in back programs aren't just to put people through simulations so that they get weird flashbacks thirty years. Later that's not why the twenty in backs are because the military programs they target people of. Interest we're called star, seeds light, workers people who in our past life incarnations have lived out In orion Or lyra or The plaiades or serious and because of, that we have different. Abilities so one of the most sought after abilities is the ability to open up. Portals that's like THE a one of THE a top abilities that they, want because you can open up a portal like In Doctor, Strange like you can open up a portal to. Anywhere that's like the most powerful, thing going anywhere you. Want, okay you can you can attack your enemies and take stuff or go cool places and you, know escape wherever you. Want so that that that was the most powerful, ability and it kind of went down from there to people who could psionically mind control other people or cause other people to. Die and so the twenty in backs is utilizing time, travel, consciousness travel, transfer and clone. Bodies those are the main three technologies that they. Utilize and of, course anyone obviously should be, skeptical, like, wow, humans it's not like we invented, that and you know no one who has. That this isn't human level of, technology. Folks just like how you see UFOs and stuff. Flying now all are all around us in the sky's worldwide and that doing. Stuff you know that assuming it's not all project, bluebeam just like holographic projections in the. Air you know you're dealing With we're dealing with et civilizations and species that are millions of years. Old they have this. Technology, yeah and so all it is is being misapplied in human. Hands and when we you, know it sounds so cliche and spiritual or ascension community when we say time doesn't. Exist we are all. One everywhere is, connected we are all. Connected, well if you really believe time and space are all one and it's all interconnected and doesn't really exist as like a separate thing except for how we understand, it then you can understand, that, yes time travel is. Possible and then when you get into the testimonies of these people that they're all overlapping and corroborating and they're multi hours, long and you weed out The corey Goods, now let me tell you one thing About Corey. Good When Corey good And David wilcock they, joke, haha you, know we're talking about these blue avian ets and we're making fun everyone for believing in blue. Chickens, well guess what there really are blue Avian et Species and, yeah you can make fun at clown on them and call them blue chickens all you, want but there are blue Avian et species out.
Speaker 1: There to help the audience understand if they're not familiar with what the twenty and back program, is, basically these, individuals somehow their consciousness is either transported or placed into supposedly a cloned version of themselves on a different planet or in a different, realm and they then carry out missions using that Cloned and this again is where it becomes difficult for. People but would you add anything to what that experience?
Speaker 4: IS i mean that, essentially that's basically what it. Is is they identify, you generally as a child who has interesting. Abilities they will come like in the middle of an evening at a certain, time and they'll take your consciousness and transfer out out where they'll take you your original body and they can basically kidnap, you and then they use you for the next twenty. Years and then after they've used, you they've can using you includes not just your physical body and mind that you're, in but again taking out your consciousnessess your, consciousness putting it into an alternate, body kind of like in the Movie, avatar exactly what's depicted an. Avatar, Again James cameron does have a lot of disclosure in a lot of his, films by the.
Speaker 2: Way and.
Speaker 4: Then after twenty years of, service they erase your, memories they take your, consciousness transfer it back in your original, body and basically you wake up the next day and you're kind of none the, wiser except things so. Different and then that's where all these people are, testifying like What tony Rod riggs does you? Know and so many other. People Darryl, james he got into the twenty And back program. Differently instead of being kidnapped as a. Child he went in through The, Navy and The navy and The Air force are very much linked to the. Programs The navy is more of the secret space, program like the space fleet, aspects and The Air force is more of the time travel. Aspects and there are reasons from. That it's all about slave, labor because because if you can take, somebody traumatize, them mind control, them create multiple altars of, them take each of those altars as a soul fragment and put them into a different clone. Body, okay you can now have what's literally known as a clone army off the enslaved fragments of consciousness off of one person if they are that powerful a. Being and we humans at our unlocked full potential are incredibly amazingly, powerful and that's a huge reason why we've always been, exploited whether by The ananaki Or jaha me to mine gold or The Draco Orion empire before, them and on top of.
Speaker 1: Them the individuals involved with these programs talk a little bit about how they're. Selected is the multi. Generational it seems that a lot of people have close, relatives family, members friends that are involved with high level military. Positions talk a little bit about.
Speaker 4: That, okay so that's one pathway is you've Got, freemasons secret society type people military in your, family you're automatically on like you, know the perusing list where they're they're kind of scanning you because you're you're being you, know you're a new potential test subject or asset being brought up in you, know the known bloodlined families or secret societies or you. Know and then the military is very linked to that because it's one of the power structures that they want to. Control then you've got other people who are like star seeds who they are incarnated here through something known as the star seed exchange through like The Galactic federation, types and they're incarnating people from their own societies and species down here as humans to literally give them skin in the. Game so these are a lot of THE et experiencers who are in the more positive, side okay at, first but then once Here i'll give you an. Example christy May wickson is A katai star. Seed The katai ARE i believe they're from The plaides Or. LIRA i was learing the. Plates IT'S i mix up which one they're. From but they're tiger, people tiger humanoids versus The irma where they're more lion people, okay like thundercaps kind of the tiger people and.
Speaker 2: The.
Speaker 4: Katai she's from, them and she's been visited by. Them so they'll send like a craft to her as a, child you, know beam her up or portal her through the wall up into the craft to scan, her maybe put an implant in her to basically better monitor her in her human body against all the nasty pollution and. Crap they're putting in our food and in the air and the. Water, okay so that would be considered a positive. Visitation, well that visitation that can be tracked by the Secret space, programs and that the negative. Cabal they've got remote viewers and psychics that can dial into. That The Secret space program they have technology to track things like gamma ray bursts and ion trails for like craft coming in that's where they're. Shooting you. Know people are, like, oh, WELL i find it so hard to believe that an advanced species could fly or portal all the way here To earth and then supposedly humans like with our technology can shoot those craft. Down, well, yeah We're if our secret space programs are given low level draco weaponization technology through The Zeta reticulan, grays then sure we might have some technology to shoot craft out of the. Sky not only that For Audrey walters, okay who's a contactee of The Galactic Court system and The Galactic, federation which The Galactic Court system is tied. To if you are a member race of The Galactic federation and you want to Visit, earth you're not allowed to do it in any craft that has any weapons or defensive. Technology you basically get to come here in the equivalent of a pleasure. Yacht so like if The somali pirates the Secret space program equivalent want to shoot you, down that's your tough. Noogies and so that's where you Get Clifford stone and all these. PEOPLE i forget the grandfather of the The steven, Brothers derek And. Daniel Not Clifford, stone but another. Gentleman he wrote a book that it was also related TO ufo crash recovery Called Above Cosmic, Clearance, okay and that's about THE ufo crash recovery. Programs so once your Star seed family visits, you not only are they liable to possibly get tracked and shot down because now like they, know keep an eye On Springfield, avenue you know nine ninety five over, Here christy lives.
Speaker 2: There you.
Speaker 4: Know now the, Programs i've identified you as a person of. Interest oh, wow who are they? Visiting Oh christy the seven year old? Girl you, Know oh What's oh she's rh negative, Okay and then now you can get abducted into the. Programs so that's another way is you're an et contact e Star. Seed other people Like tony Rod, riegs what happened to him was he was going to some Like catholic school or something as a, child and he got into like some argument or fight with like some braddy little. Kid, well that brady little kid with his, father with some high Level illuminati freemason with ties to THE, ssp and that kid Pointed Tony rodriggs as another child. Out, hey that's the. Kid get. Them, well that's How tony got, kidnapped and he was not treated well in the. Programs and that's where not only his first book not science, fiction it's his testimony Serious Colony. Cavalier he's now written a second, book Project.
Speaker 1: Stargate one of the other reasons THAT i have trouble with a lot of this information is because of my changing perspective on UFOs and. EXTRATERRESTRIALS i started out this show mainly talking about paranormal and, UFOs AND i had the general perspective that they were coming from different, planets they were very physical, beings and there may be an entire ecosystem of extraterrestrials that inhabit the. Universe the MORE i have done this, show the more PEOPLE i, have the more testimony THAT i hear over the, Years i've come to lean more towards the possibility that this is more of a phenomena of, consciousness that maybe these beings aren't necessarily physical but part of the makeup of our. Reality and they are, real but not necessarily physical in a sense that the MAINSTREAM ufo community, believes but they are more of etheric, intelligences thought, forms aggrigors that pass through the filter of our, perception and our perception heavily dictates the nature of the experiences we have with. Them although my perspective on this whole topic can change with any new INFORMATION i, receive And i'm very open minded to. Everything i'd love to hear your perspective on the extraterrestrial, phenomena the reality of, it and where we're at with, disclosure as well as the possible deceptions that we're.
Speaker 4: Seeing, okay and that's that's excellent, question AND i can answer all of. That you, know those are basically that's that's the heart of the movement right, There. Chris first of, all from what you began describing right like these physical beings from all places to more of like a mental interdimensional consciousness. Thing it's all of. That it's all of that and. More you've Got earth at what we generally right now are perceiving as humans at the third density consciousness, level and we're rapidly proceeding is what we referred to as the. Ascension, okay from third dense any consciousness up into fourth, density like that's like the astral and we want to go really through that to fifth density. Consciousness and so that's where you start to talk out levels of densities of. Existence the higher the density level of consciousness that you're, at the closer you are To god's. Source the more you are actively you're activated on the astral and on the mental level to, lepathy the ability to transmute your physical form and you, know open up a portal and shift and go through it to go to another. Place so that's like the physical, aspects but transcending the, physical, okay because once you get high, enough you're now going from like lower fourth density consciousness of like the negative draco reptilians to more positively oriented, beings and they're not all positive at the fifth. Density at each density of, consciousness you've out the, good the, bad and the, ugly but different beings exist at different levels of consciousness and, density and that's why certain, ets when we see their, craft for, example you see it looks like a blob of. Light, okay why is? That, well that's most likely a higher density, craft and you're not looking directly at the ship, itself the skin of the, ship because it's a higher. Density what we're really seeing is we're seeing the shadow of the ship inner lining with our. Reality but because it's a higher density, craft instead of being a dark, shadow it's a light. Shadow and that's why you'll see a lot of THESE ufo videos and it literally looks like BAD cgi where someone's like shining a flashlight at the, camera you, know and you're, like what is? That it's a blob of. Light, yeah you're seeing that the light shadow of a higher dimensional, craft, Right. Okay but then you've got people who are visited by even more occult spiritual beings like a gin or a demon or or a more positive angelic. Being and you're, like, well is that AN? Et, no because it didn't grow up on a planet and like doesn't eat food and doesn't have to go to the, bathroom but it is a. Being, yeah it's living at a higher realm or a different realm of consciousness or being or, density and it's interacting with. Us but then you've also got your run of the million tease, that, yeah they grew up on a planet Named. Cerpo they're biomechanical. Grays they're depicted in close encounters of the third, Kind and unlike what it says in the leaked supposed official, document we have this ongoing exchange program with, them not just like ten personnel once forty years.
Speaker 1: Ago let's get into what we're experiencing now with quote unquote disclosure and the events that have been unfolding over the past few. Years there are many that are of the belief that we are entering a very important, era and it is very obvious that many people are becoming aware of a lot more and there is this awakening for lack of a better, word there's also some very unusual things that have unfolded over the past years that we have not seen in our, lifetime as well as the admittance of the existence OF UFOs and the media, coverage the congressional, hearings everything that we're seeing right. Now but, again because of my current, PERSPECTIVE i don't trust a lot of the mainstream information that does come, out And i'm very skeptical about a lot of, it But i'm very fascinated to see how everything is unfolding and the reaction to. It what are your thoughts about what is happening and what's really behind?
Speaker 4: It so the mainstream it's only going to confuse. You because a perfect example of this is last, year at the beginning of the, year getting ready to throw my first, conference a twenty twenty four full Disclosure now. CONFERENCE i told my mother and my one, Brother, Jason, Hey, Mom, Jason i'm going to be throwing A ufo conference In florida in a few. Months And jason he walked away throwing up his HAND ufo conference like that's my fruitcake. Brother you, know whatever you. Know and then that was the beginning of last year twenty twenty. Four before the end of, It november, thirteenth during AN et board meaning done by The Farsight institute under Doctor Courtney, brown they were told by Their Galactic FEDERATION et contacts that they were going to be worldwide sightings of craft spaceship space THE ufo craft in the. Skies november, fifteenth they published That they put it up on their website and on YouTube november, eighteenth we indeed had worldwide. Sightings what did the government and the lamestream media? Do they focused in on drones In New, Jersey, Okay and not only, that the negative ets and negative Secret space. Program they did indeed fly some drones and also craft of a higher technological nature than like, drones like as we know, them like YOUR dgi drones, batteries and we're spraying people and animals and making them. Sick and what's really happening right now is The Galactic federation has enough of us star seeds down here On earth who are awake trying to wake up everyone else that it wasn't a violation of the prime directive for them to now show up in our skies and as unmenacing a manner as, possible they're just gonna show, up, hover wink back at. Us maybe if we telepathically ask him to move or, dance they'll do a little dance for us and do neat. FORMATIONS i know people who they're doing this right. Now you know everyone From Roger ray To Lily. Nova you Know Roger ray is he's A Native american on The Four corners area of The Four nations for Four corners area of The Navajo. Nation, Sorry i'm calling in craft all the. Time and he films it and he puts it on, YouTube but it's the Negative space, program negative. Ets it's equivalent of, Like i'm gonna this is like kind of a stupid current political. Example but let's say there's like all these people they love Of trump and they get together boats and yachts and they decide to get have together a yachting boating party and they're all waving Their trump, flags, okay having a good old. Time and then there are people who they Hate. Trump they got, Tramp trump arrangement, disorder whatever you want to call. It so they get their own, speedboat they put A trump flag on the, back and then they speedboat through the yachting party that everyone else is having a good time, at shooting flairy guns at each, other throwing beer bottles and cams at everyone. Else, okay and then the lamestream media comes in and then they film, this you, know these people with This trump, flag and they, like look at. This look what a crap showed this? Is this is A trump people like, blah and it's, like was that, really you, Know representative of like what the one group that was there the party in the first, place and have a good time when these spoilers came, along and then the lamestream media focuses on, that is that what's really going? On where is there really something going? On but it's not that there's something of much greater Import but if you were to believe these other, people it's drones In New, Jersey. Okay and the deal is is The Galactic federation you know this whole, time they've been interfering with their nuclear. Sites the reason why is it's not a violation of The Prime directive for them to interfere with their nukes because when we detonate, nukes that tears holes, interdimensionally which messes with our.
Speaker 1: Interests so what should we be expecting over the next few years with the rollout of this.
Speaker 4: Disclosure it's up to, Us. Chris by having me on your platform talking the gospel of disclosure and just explaining what you've been doing with forbid knowledge, news we're waking up the people who you can call them, normies whatever you want to. SAY i say it's people who are really stuck in this third density distorted projection and helping to wake them up to the fourth and fifth density understanding of, reality things like, reincarnation et, life angels and, demons telepathic, abilities you, know things like the telepathy tapes explaining how children with autism are telepathically communicating with each other and other, beings and this is clinically. Proven even the most hardened skeptics are like being like their jaws are hitting the floor and they're, like this is, real you, know and elevating people's understandings so that there are positive brothers and. Sisters they can reveal themselves more and, more which then helps to force disclosure down here and more and more as we are the disclosure and the more we do that, work the more we. Hasten the day that we have medical beds available in every major city for, Everybody we have clean, energy we have replicators and then eventually anti, gravity and then access in a very controlled fashion to. Portals right.
Speaker 1: On so to close, out tell us a little bit more about what you're involved with with the, conferences and if you have anything, Upcoming.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know you want me to screen, SHARE i can pull up The, Yeah i'll pull up the conference website, here you, Know And i'd love to be back and do screen sharing because like kind of seeing a lot of the images will, help you, know in, documents it'll really help to. Show so The Full Disclosure Now conference is This july fifteenth to, twentieth because we also have a sister, event The day Of Being Beach, event which is a it's basically weekend barbecue gathering very close to where we're holding the conference at the Lovely Serrata Beach. Resort and this first, year you, know we had amazing people on the main galactic stage as well as a second. Stage we had, vendors we had special event, dinners we had a lot of people's hanging out together on the. Beach. St Pete. Beach you're right there on the, water like you walk from out of the hotel onto the on the old. Stand sorry sorry about, that and onto the. Beach and we're gonna have thirty plus. Presenters many of them are people Like Miles johnston who's been exposing all this for, decades going back to Black, Goo Max, Spears James caspoult with The bases project over in THE. Uk he was trying to make THE bbc, cool but he was way too cool for, them you, Know and and not one of their, ilk so you know he's a. Legend James bartley is flying all the way FROM Us. Australia he is an experiencer and he's a world, expert especially on reptilian beings and he has active reptilian et contacts that he can telepathically interface. With Yemy jane of the Far Sight, institute and we're also hoping to get A Z's brown that's Doctor brown's son and he's also a lead researcher there At farsight to come join. Us you, Know Brad olsen will be. There he's done a lot of research on the occult And antarctica and secret space. Programs Sean bond And esha they were just down In. Mexico he's of The Psionic league dot COM i we started off. With he was one of my first introductions to the. Community he And issha they went down recently to with The wayhillis region Of mexico With Gustavo. Madrano he's another presenter from last year and they basically dug up more et artifacts like this is one of them or the type not what they dug, up but these are some of These wayhelose. Stones these are carbon dated to anywhere from three thousand to eighteen thousand years, old and they have very interesting properties and they're going to be displaying some and talking about some recent ones that they. Found they found more on one weekend than a lot of these villagers will, Find like they found like ten in a weekend when usually like a bunch of the villagers digging, alone they'll find. Three but with because they were psychically told where to, dig they dug up a ton of stuff and they're going to be sharing. That Christopher jacobs And Joanna, michaels they are in telepathic communication with a lot of The sasquatch beings also known as the forest, people so how they like to colloquially refer to. Themselves Penny bradley is A Secret Space program. Veteran she has amazing, recall she's done multi hour, presentations incredibly deep hild and then we consider her OR i, do the grandma bear of The Secret Space program. Community she's a god grandmother to my own and only one and only, Daughter Danian. Brinkley he's had like four near death experiences and he's a combat, vet so he's seen a lot and he speaks to That, jessica The Crypti. Huntress she's a foremost civilian remote viewer and she's a bigfoot, researcher dog man, researcher and she's interact collaborated with a lot of us to target a lot of people's own experiences on a blind remote view. Basis will give her To she'll have like a pile of, stack so it'll come up. Randomly she'll generate the, data and then we'll do shows to share the data and then the perspective of the people who are more expert and intimately you, know know about this. Stuff so this is all to be foun at Full disclosuremovement dot org tickets are still early, bird you, know pricing goes up slightly the closer we get to the. Conference individual tickets are only four hundred and fifty five bucks for four days and nights on two stages at a Premiere florida resort At Saint Pete. Beach and we also have couples, tickets which is. Great you, know buy two at a, time you get a. Deal we soon have special event dinner tickets coming up each night of the. Event of the four, nights we have an, awesome amazing hilarious special event dinner like well we're wearing. Costumes this was like the end of one of. Them and you know it's a great. Time full disclosure movement dot O rg.
Speaker 1: Excellent thank you so. MUCH i highly encourage everyone to go check out your conferences and until next, time, everyone have a wonderful. Evening we will talk again. Tomorrow we'll see y'all. Then if you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to, start especially when looking for the highest quality, ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose, capsule check out our friends At Brain. Supreme they offer the absolute highest quality, ingredients so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch. Ingredients to find out, more visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire. Order hello, FRIENDS i am so excited to tell you About Independent Media. Token independent Media token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a. Dime independent Media token is a cryptocurrency on The salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content, creators allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being. Demonetized through a network of media partners of which, you yourself can become a part. Of Independent Media token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the.
Speaker 4: World join the movement.
Speaker 1: Today you can pick Up Independent Media token Using phantom wallet or The solana wallet of your, choice where you can easily swap Your salana FOR. Imt grab SOME imt today and remember to always know your. Team to learn, more visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the. Description are you and your family prepared for an? Emergency maybe the fake alien? Invasion now's the time to prepare yourself and your family for any. Event check out prep starts. Now their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any. Situation they're committed to delivering, reliable trusted gear to ensure your, safety security and peace of mind in times of. Need their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay, prepared from emergency kits to tactical. Tools every item is chosen for its reliability and. Practicality Prep Starts now understands the importance of, family and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's. Preparedness in today's ever changing, world being prepared is more important than, ever and Prep Starts now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical. Guidance use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your. Order we live in an incredible age of. Information more and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human. History Corey hughes is providing profound revelations About World WAR, I World WAR, ii THE jfk, Assassination Martin Luther king's, assassination and much much more on his new, Substack Bloody. History subscribe now for as little as five dollars. Monthly just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true.
Speaker 4: History