Speaker 1: Welcome to conscious Creation with actress, author and healer D Wallace. If you want to take charge of your life, really take charge of your life. The next hour will be a fun, enlightening experience in creating the life you want, whether it's money, health, success or relationships. Join D in celebrating the power of you and see your life expand into joyful creation.
Speaker 2: To join D Live every.
Speaker 1: Sunday morning at nine am Pacific time.
Speaker 2: Called two zero six four zero two zero one zero zero.
Speaker 1: And enter pin number one sixty one three two nine pounds and don't forget. D can also be heard on DBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel, D Wallace Official and now hes D.
Speaker 3: Hello all you beautiful people. I love so much. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. Ooh, just fill yourself up with that for just a few seconds. Love love, love, love, love, Love's the answer to everything. Coming to you from my beautiful little office in my beautiful little chateau in Woodland Hills, California. It's a beautiful morning out here, beautiful blue sky. It's gonna be hot. And you know what I'm doing today. I'm throwing a little teeny tiny surprise birthday party for Lanny this afternoon. His birthday's tomorrow, and uh yeah, it's gonna be about ten people, but it'll be a little surprise for him. Yeah, so I'm looking forward to that. Our next webinar, guys, I'm excited about this. When it's April seventh, No, not April, Deanna, August August, and it's not the seventh. I don't know what I'm talking about here. Good morning. Should we start over? I think it's the fourth Okay, Oh, I just got a text Gabrielle, my daughter just landed in Ireland. She's taking a lot of her followers on one of their spiritual fun journeys to Ireland. Oh you guys, you know, if you can, some of you should join one of these trips. They're so amazing. Anyway, I'm getting off task here. Our next webinar is called the trade Off, and I've known about this for a long time. There is a belief we have that we have to trade off things in our lives to get what we want. You see a lot of it in my business. There's a permeating belief in our business that we have to trade relationships in order for us to get our success, for example, and you can see it a lot if you look back over a lot of careers, that their relationships will fall away as their careers take off. So this next webinar is exploring those beliefs, and everyone who signs up will get an individual usual email reading about what their belief is, about what subject you believe you need to trade in order to get what you want. It's really interesting when you start, well, let's just do me right now. So I don't have it anymore. They're saying, but what belief? What subject? So am I going to the live subject? Okay? What subject did I have to trade in order to make it and be successful as an actress? That the highest question here? One two three? Oh, well, that's interesting. Oh I have to explore this, guys. I had to trade off loving myself. Now they want me to go to a corporalit. Oh right, I had to choose to do this in front of all of you, right first column one two three four. I don't know what I want, so I give up trying so in some way in order to make it and be successful. I had to somehow not allow myself to know what I wanted and give up trying to get there in order to get there and be successful, which fell under the subject of loving myself. I'm gonna have to explore that one. I'll explore it this week and I'll bring it back to you next week. Hmm. It kind of makes sense to me. I'm going to break it down and I'll bring it back to you next week. Okay, all right. What I want to talk to you about today is a core belief number three. I don't think I have enough energy to do this, and we've all experienced that sometime in our lives. Oh God, I wish I had more energy. Boy, I really need to do this, but I'm so tired. And the channel wants us to know we are energy and when and if we feel like we do not have enough energy to do something, it's really because there's some sadness going on and we need to explore what the sadness is under and once we get to that and redirect ourselves and rebalance ourselves, the energy will come back so that we can move forward and have the energy to complete what we want to complete. That makes total sense to me. Of course, when you get to the truth and find me understand something, it always makes sense to you. That's the beauty of this work. So the next time you think you don't have enough energy to complete something, stop and say, where can I find more happiness about this? Where might I be holding onto some sadness around this? Or can pleading this that I can redirect into more happiness and then feel into the energy. Okay, and see if you can't feel the energy surging back in. All right, we're going to balance that invoking the simple formula. Boy that flame golden light. We are divine less, so it is all right, we're going to balance ourselves. To everybody, please, everyone, tap over your ears three times, find the indentation in your neck, and as you tap there three times, exhale as you tap, make a fist with your fingers facing towards you. On the count of three, you're going to pop open your fingers as you bring your fist toward your eyes. One, two, three, Okay, everybody balanced? Yeah, good, good job? All right, Please have your questions ready for me. All right, we are starting with hmm. Debbie in Pennsylvania, you're on I did I.
Speaker 4: Knew you were gonna call on me, and you said April seventh, and that's my birthday.
Speaker 3: Ah, happy birthdays, thank.
Speaker 4: You, Oh my gosh. Now and totally I was going to ask you as far as core belief, what is my core belief as far as what I believe I'm doing correctly in my life?
Speaker 3: What an interesting question?
Speaker 4: Well, because I feel like I focus so much on what my core belief is and what I need to fix and what I need to heal and ya da da da da, and I'm just feeling completely overwhelmed. And something dropped in earlier today and I was like, what.
Speaker 5: Am I doing right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I love that. Thank Okay, we're going to this page here. What you're doing right is knowing that you're God.
Speaker 6: Ah okay, how beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, knowing that you're your own creator and that you are your I am presence. What a great question, Debbie, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: In this morning, and then when you were like April seven, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I'm doing, And of course it's not April because April's gone, so it's August. It's August fourth, guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but maybe you were thinking about me, and I was thinking.
Speaker 3: About that's it. That's it, baby, I was channeling Debbie. Okay, do you have another question or is that it?
Speaker 6: I think that's it.
Speaker 4: I mean other than like for me, relationships like that seems to be my biggest challenge as far as my belief that I am God and that I create and my I am.
Speaker 3: Just well, what, as a god of you, what do you want to create in relationships?
Speaker 4: I want love and happiness, joy, august things.
Speaker 3: Okay. And when I say you believe you're the God of you that creates that relationships, it goes right to know, Yeah, well, you're the God of you and you create you in your life. Why does that not include relationships?
Speaker 5: I guess because of.
Speaker 4: The challenges that I've had.
Speaker 3: With people in my life. But Debbie, you've had those challenges because you don't believe that relationships are included in your creation. Okay, do you have yes?
Speaker 7: I do, Yes, I do.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I mean I think I'm a little I understand, but there's a little confusion as far as I am me and everybody else is the God of them? And am I attempting to create relationships with people who with very specific people? I guess is what the challenge is.
Speaker 3: If that makes sense, you are commanding, yes, the creation of strong, loving, positive relationships with people, okay, who want to share strong, loving, balanced relationships with others. Okay, yeah, isn't that what you want?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? And I know I've asked you about this before too. There's a lot of addictions that is rampant and.
Speaker 3: Okay. So if you don't want to attract addiction, what do you want to attract?
Speaker 4: Well, I think part of it is also me, like addictions for me myself.
Speaker 3: Like if that makes sense, No, it doesn't make sense. It's what do you mean? What do you really mean?
Speaker 4: I feel like I've had my own addictions, which I'm understanding now.
Speaker 3: I'm addictions to people, to drugs, to what.
Speaker 4: All of that at one time or another in my life.
Speaker 3: Okay. So if you're not addicted, you're.
Speaker 6: What healthy and well.
Speaker 3: And clean?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 3: And what was kind and clean?
Speaker 6: Clean?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So I am? I am the God of me who is healthy and will and clean and attracting and creating relationships with other healthy and well and clean people.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, And I mean I've been doing that for the last number of years, like no drinking and smoking weed.
Speaker 8: Really just.
Speaker 3: So what are you afraid of If you've already been doing it, Debbie, why are you in fear?
Speaker 4: I think it's just the fear of the unknown, of not like making the changes that I've made, and basically on the outside life falling apart seriously, truly genuinely, And I feel like I'm in that transition in my life of okay, healthy changes and letting go of what I've known, even though it has been unhealthy, that it's just it's been. And I know I'm hearing right now well than just commands that it's done in ease and flow.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You see, if we're the god of us and we believe that we're creating our own lives, why would we be in fear of what we are creating? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, and and again for me, it goes back to people like, you know, I hear people who they're like, who do.
Speaker 6: You think you are?
Speaker 3: I'm the creator of me. Yeah, And if you have a problem with that, the problem isn't with me, it's with you. Yes, It's it goes back to the same people who said to me, don't go to New York. Who do you think you are? I'm sorry you can't have a baby Sue, do you think you are If I listened to everybody that told me not to do me, I wouldn't be mealy, yes.
Speaker 4: And I love you.
Speaker 3: Well, then go love you and go be you.
Speaker 4: That is what that's that's what I've been doing. Is I just had that. I feel like I'm on the verge of a breakthrough.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm well, don't be on the verge anymore. Go break through, break through. Okay, I'm giving you permission to go breakthrough. Okay you Yeah, goodbye, Love your babe, love you too. Okay. And that was for everybody. We could call the call right now and you to have it all. Okay, Sandy in Pennsylvania, you're on.
Speaker 6: Thank you for taking my college high you bet I have. I'm in seeking the contractor. I finally found that I thought the perfect person was going to make my dream come true. And he was working on and he ghosted me.
Speaker 8: And I.
Speaker 6: Thought of several reasons why, and I listed them and I came up with actually fourteen, no twelve reasons.
Speaker 3: Okay, if he ghosted you, he's not the right person.
Speaker 6: Okay. Are you sure you can't help me figure out the reason because I'm well, it might be because my last name is the same name as a family in town that has a bad reputation.
Speaker 3: But Sandy, it doesn't matter. That's a true statement. It doesn't matter if he is not responding to you. Trust me, I've just worked with contractors for a year and a half. If he's not responding to you, you don't want to get into a contract with somebody who will who at the get go is not even responding to your needs. Okay, okay, move on, and I'm getting my big yes.
Speaker 6: Okay, do you think does it? Does source see somebody in the future for me, because I've been through a lot of people so far, and there's this small town.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm getting that we need to bring in to balance one core belief that's in your way. Hold on this page here, here, here, sixteen seventeen. Okay, when I value myself, I have to abandon myself. But abandon isn't the highest word. When I value myself, I have to, okay, basically get in my own way. So when I value myself, I have to open up the flow everywhere for myself. That's what you want to claim, that's what you want to direct. When I value myself, I open up the flow for myself.
Speaker 10: Everywhere, everywhere. Okay, okay, so just.
Speaker 3: Get up every morning and go, okay, I'm opening up the flow. Bring me the vine, right contractor why are you laughing?
Speaker 6: Well, because that's that's beautiful. I mean, it's just it's perfect.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and then trust Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 6: I'm having a tough situation with a car too. I got the wrong car and I it's got a bad blind spot on it.
Speaker 9: And I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't. I don't even know how to trade out another car without.
Speaker 3: A pattern there. Huh do you see the pattern? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I see a pattern.
Speaker 3: Uh huh Sandy making life hard for Sandy. Yeah, you know, because then if Sandy can beat it, then Sandy's worth more. You don't have to make life hard to beat life so that you can feel more worthy. Baby is my dad. Okay, so you see the pattern where it came from. You don't have to live it anymore, Sandy. Let life flow, Let life be easy.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, you bet too.
Speaker 3: Great boy, We got to that one fast. Yip ee the Doda, Jean Marie, you're up.
Speaker 7: Hello, thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 3: Oh you're welcome.
Speaker 7: I saw the doctor and their recommending removal of my thyroids if my heart can take the surgery. So that's my question. My thyroid needs.
Speaker 6: To be removed, and if it does, will my heart be you know, function during the surgery and be fine.
Speaker 3: Why do they want to take your tybrard out? Babe?
Speaker 6: It's glown very large. It's it's blocking off my air flow and my breathing and blood flow. The brain can't lift it, my hands over my head without my face turning, beat bread and stop breathing.
Speaker 3: Well, that's no good, no, no, I can't put a ponytail in. Okay, it's in your well going to my really big yes before I even get the question out, it's in your highest good to have your thybraid removed. That I get a yes on. Okay, your body, your brain, your nervous system, your heart, everything within you can in the highest way withstand the surgery in a positive, healthy way. Am I asking the highest question? In the highest way? I get we're asking the highest question, and I get a yes, Jean Marie, that your body can successfully withstand the surgery in a healthy way, that the outcome will be successful. What does your doctor say?
Speaker 6: She said, I you know, we we have to obviously consult with a good cardiologist to make sure that's so. Yeah, and so that's where I'm at. But I wanted to make sure because yeah, I just want to make sure.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not a doctor. I know you're energetic reading is a big yes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like it's okay to do it. I'm surprised because you know, I'd like to keep body parts, but I definitely get where this would be very helpful to be able to breathe again like that without you know, the obstructure.
Speaker 3: It's gonna affect your standard of life exactly, you know.
Speaker 6: And afterwards they put you on synthetics yroid hormones. So going forward, it's the potential for me to lose all the weight because she believes that the reason I am so large has to do with this particular thyroid function.
Speaker 3: Thyroid does have a lot to do with your with a lot of things, your energy, your weight, a lot of things.
Speaker 6: I appreciate. Yeah, what I was just saying, I'm appreciating you for giving me this, this this clarity in this time.
Speaker 3: Well, again, I am not a doctor. This is an energetic greeting. I am getting that it is in your highest good and that your body will handle the surgery well, that you will come out of the surgery healthy and happy, and the surgery will be successful.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Okay, keep me postedly. I'd like to follow up with what the cardiologist says.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, appreciate it. Okay, Happy birthday to Lanni.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you. I'll pass that on. Thanks alrighty fill us, you're up.
Speaker 5: I just did a youth burn at the gym. I knew I was anyway. I wanted to get clarity of everything I'm thinking about my I'm picking up about my gut issues.
Speaker 3: Is accurate about what issues?
Speaker 8: Dout?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: Can you ask something more specific?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Uh is the my gut issues related to something I'm eating? I've been you know, I've had the dietician of the VA wanted me to eat more, eat three meals a day and I'm just gonna mess up my gut going a.
Speaker 8: Little bit overboard.
Speaker 5: And then uh, I.
Speaker 3: Get yes on three meals a day? Okay, yes, but.
Speaker 5: Is it the whole milk or the whole cream or the heavy cream?
Speaker 9: Coff no magnesium? At night?
Speaker 3: I feel like you're breaking up? Can you ask that again please.
Speaker 5: Okay, is it the heavy cream I'm putting in my coffee in the morning? Is it the magnesium at night?
Speaker 3: I get fat? I get it fat, Philips. Yeah, that is doing.
Speaker 5: What messing up my digestion, giving me basically diarrhea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get a yes on the heavy cream.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: And now what else did you mention?
Speaker 5: Well, as long as I was taking magnesium at night, I was worried. I stopped doing that.
Speaker 9: I worry it was the magnesium.
Speaker 3: That I get a no one, Okay, I get a yes on the heavy cream.
Speaker 5: And too much fat in general, I'm.
Speaker 3: Guessing yeah that I get a yes on.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, that helps. I don't know if it's I'm getting Also, it's related to this ah belief that I have to physically purge when I'm going through a change.
Speaker 3: That I get a yes on.
Speaker 5: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 3: I guess this stuff.
Speaker 8: Works, right.
Speaker 3: Is there anything else causing this diarrhea? No, I'm getting to know. Okay, great, thanks d Yeah, you're pretty in tune with your body Philip. Yeah, hold on, there's something else trying to come in, but it's not about the diarrhea. Is there anything else hovering that you wanted to ask about.
Speaker 5: Well, it's funny because I'm moving and I saw this random. I know you don't believe in astrology, but they said, look eighteen years back in August, what was going on. I'm like, oh yeah, I got laid off and I jumped in my car and moved to DC. And when I got told I'm getting evicted, I did the same things.
Speaker 9: I'm going to d C.
Speaker 6: So I have something to do with the mother and home.
Speaker 10: Is that sort of.
Speaker 5: You know, the effect the mother has on you. It's about a three, you know, and then not a sense having a sense of home?
Speaker 3: Okay, so what put it in a question form for me?
Speaker 5: Am I finally healing this mother energy with not having home?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: I got it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, thank God, I.
Speaker 5: Know, thank God? How many times?
Speaker 9: Ready to love you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, okay, did we get to everything? Yes? We did? Okay, baby, good for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks to you.
Speaker 3: Love you. I love you too, I love you all. Okay. Johanna in Florida, you're on yes, Johannah, Hi, Hi.
Speaker 8: Thanks for calling on me.
Speaker 6: I I I okay, focus, honey. So I'm doing the class this week and I uh I'm wondering you're going to ask if you want to continue and do a follow up to it.
Speaker 4: And I'm wondering if you think I should do that?
Speaker 3: What class are you doing?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: It's I guess it's it's like a coaching class, business class class.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well what is when you fall down into your heart and your instinct? What is it to say? Yeah, okay, then do.
Speaker 6: Okay? And the other thing is I'm going.
Speaker 4: To m.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm going to ok okay. If ever is talking to you needs to stop so you can talk to me.
Speaker 6: I I was a signed of primary care physician a kind of what a sign to a primary care physician by my insurance company. Okay, And I'm wondering if I should just stick with them find someone else.
Speaker 3: So you want to know if this primary care physician is a high choice for you? Yes, that the highest question? She balanced? I'm balanced. Well, uh, unfortunately yet that they're not the highest choice for you. Okay, But you knew that, didn't you.
Speaker 6: I was hoping not just finding someone else, just going to be like this whole you know thing.
Speaker 10: But maybe not.
Speaker 8: It would be very simple.
Speaker 3: Well, it would help if you would direct that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, would Okay, I got it.
Speaker 3: I know what to Okay, guys, you know the basics, you know what to do, but you don't do them. So I am creating and easy in finding the perfect highest choice in a primary care physician. They are going to deliver right to me. Okay, all right, I'm gonna let you go John it because there's too many people talking to you. All right, thank you. Okay, we're going to Adele and Connecticut.
Speaker 9: You're on HIGI you know what. I just love you so much. You are such a mother to all of us.
Speaker 3: I mean, what's mom?
Speaker 8: I mean with.
Speaker 3: Every I play it on all the roles. I do too many mothers.
Speaker 9: Because I mean you fit the part. I mean like it's whoah you darling. Oh my gosh, I mean it so much. So I just have a question. And my question is the mold issue basically telling me to move from my apartment? Is my apartment really safe? So I guess those are two No.
Speaker 3: When I say your apartment is safe, it goes right to know really, and it's not just the mold.
Speaker 9: Okay, what can you tell me what that other thing might be?
Speaker 3: It's not just one thing.
Speaker 9: Oh, it's not just one thing.
Speaker 3: Uh uh, yeah.
Speaker 9: I'm feeling I'm just feeling like like like, you know, do I proceed with this because it seems like it's one thing after another. Yeah know that I feel. I just you know, I need to get like now I'm looking like do I I'm checking with the you know, the the rulings because I think now it's definitely you have to get like, you know, like a licensed person and they're not licensed who have been doing the remdiation, you know, and so so anyways, I just feel, you know, is this really safe? So you're just getting a big no on it.
Speaker 3: I'm yeah. And when I say it's just the mold, I get to know, Wow, it's it's the energy, it's it's just the place, the area, it's wow.
Speaker 9: And in a beautiful area. I have a beautiful you know view. I love the people, you know, I have really good neighbors. I finally have neighbors now that are really quiet, and it's you know, but I just feel uncomfortable with how it's being managed and you know, how they're really treating, you know, the residents.
Speaker 3: When I say, hold on, she's balanced, I'm balanced. We're getting the highest answer. When I say it's in your highest good in every way, to move, I get my big helicopter.
Speaker 9: Yes, so it's definitely to move. Yeah, that's that's feeling. And so with that, there's a couple of places that I put down and if you could, just if you have the time, I just want to know. I think I'm needing to go maybe to a warmer climate. But basically the things that came up to me were Hawaii, Valley, California, South Carolina, Mexico, and I don't know why those came up, but those are the ones that came up. Fuji came up, but I had to know when.
Speaker 8: I went to that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so when you look at them and you drop into your heart, which one calls you the most? I get out of your head.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I am in my head because I was trying to really do that, and even Oregon came up, but then I just felt, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I say, you go, you keep going back to your hat.
Speaker 9: I mean I lost California every time I was there. South Carolina. I think maybe is really for some reason, and I don't know what that's all about. Hawaii and Valley. I mean that's like a real push for me. But I would go any place my little body wants me to go, you know.
Speaker 3: So, according to what I'm hearing, there are several places that you mentioned that you would be happy.
Speaker 9: Yeah. I mean I've never been to Wai, I've never been to Valley, never been to Oregon, never been to South Carolina. I've never been to Mexico. I've been to California many times. And the other place was Colorado too. I mean I've always had of Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, do you want to go someplace warm or cold?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 9: I think you know, I want to be I think near the water. I love the water. I love being with mother Nature. I love all the seasons too.
Speaker 3: So okay, Adele, Yeah, yeah, you you need to sit down and feel into these places, get out of your head and feel into them.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, yeah, And it's definitely a big note is like, really moved. I just signed my least, so you know, I would think they would let me out of it, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: So Well, your first decision is do you really want to move?
Speaker 9: Well, there's a part of me that, in a sense does I feel I even self that way?
Speaker 3: Because Adele, your first decision is to be sure you want to move and then you work from there. But if you aren't sure, then you will run into partial roadblocks to help you become sure.
Speaker 9: Right, I realize that, and I also want to be in a very safe place. And if it's coming up that it's.
Speaker 3: Not, then I would sit down and make a list of everything you want to cre eight darling, Okay, start there, all right, I gotta move on.
Speaker 8: Thank you, mother.
Speaker 3: You're welcome, Darling. Okay, all right, we got room for one more. Nancy, You're on, Hidi man.
Speaker 8: Yes, wish happy birthday to Laney for me, virtual hugs from all of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I sure will, honey, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Well, I've talked to a holistic oncologist and I've talked to the surgeon, and I gave myself six weeks to just ponder the pros and cons of both. And it just hit me the other day. I've been asking God, tip the scales fifty to fifty, do something, you know, fifty one forty nine. All of a sudden, I got yes, go ahead with the hysterectomy, and in the meantime, take all the ner supplements. This holistic doctor's take giving and who knows that when the surgery is on August sixth, the Thursday. Who knows that maybe they'll I'd like to request some kind of preliminary test to see if I have to have the surgery that day. Maybe there'll be a spontaneous remission. I mean, like you said, you've got tired of people telling you, no, you can't have a child, No you shouldn't go to New York. I'm sort of tired of everybody saying, go ahead and get the hysterectomy. And yet, yes, it's the answer forgot as of this moment. It could change, but it's scheduled, and I feel it's in God's hands. So let me know one way or the other, yes or no at that moment, what you know, I'm fine with either way.
Speaker 3: I think that's a great approach. Yeah, yeah, that's a great approach. You've kept your mind open, right, you've got a plan to move forward and you're roping. Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 8: Do you know that they just do it on a screen. Now, there's no physical surgery, no physical incision. That the doctor's surgery is on a screen and he controls a robot who makes these four or five little teeny incisions in my above my belly, button and two on each side and then they remove it through the agg.
Speaker 3: Isn't that amazing?
Speaker 8: That is amazing in awe, surgery is not men's hands getting in and possibly slipping with the knife. It's all done robotically now, yeah in.
Speaker 3: Alle Yeah pretty amazing. Yeah, we're all standing with you. We're standing with you, thanking, commanding that all goes well and successfully and that Nancy comes out in the highest state of health possible.
Speaker 5: Thank you that.
Speaker 3: By the plain golden light, we are divine love, and so it is that. Thank you everybody. You bet much love sweetheart. All right, guys, what a show. Wow, what a great show. God do I love you, guys. Let's say it together loud and prouds. Go to your heart, go to your love place. I love me, I love me, and I love me even more because I know that's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining D on Conscious Creation. Visit her website at Imdwallas dot com for awesome download archive shows, enlightening webinars, and amazing free offerings. And remember you can hear D every week on BBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio and live at Oneness Talk Radio.
Speaker 1: You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel, d Wallace Official. Be sure to join us next week for Conscious Creation with d Wallace, and remember loving yourself is the
Speaker 2: Key to creation.