Speaker 1: It has made me question that a little bit. However, however, I also the price of bitcoin is not going to go over one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. It could potentially, you know, maybe spike to one seventy or one eighty or who knows, but the rain the one forty is the target. One hundred and forty thousand dollars is the target. And you know when you look at where bitcoin fell to, now all of a sudden, that target is what that's a three X, that's a three action in the bottom. Now.
Speaker 2: This content is brought to you by v chain, which is a leading enterprise grade Layer one public blockchain spearheading a digital revolution from a sustainable, highly scalable smart contract platform. The v chain blockchain has many unique features, which makes it an ideal choice for Web three applications. V chain is working with many great enterprises such as PwC G, VONCI, BMW, and Walmart China. Most recently, they partnered with the Boston Consulting Group to build a revolutionary decentralized application ecosystem. I'm a big believer in this project. I have been since twenty eighteen. I've been a VET token holder for years and this blockchain is highly scalable, great with security and speed, and it has low energy consumption. If you'd like to learn more about v chain, please visit vchain dot org. Link will be in a description. Welcome into the Thinking Crypto Podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm your host, Tony Edward, and with me is someone who doesn't need an introduction, but it's Ben Armstrong aka bit Boy.
Speaker 1: Ben. Great to see you, well, thanks for having me. You came on my show a couple of months ago. Glad to come back on your show. Haven't been on in quite a while. You get a lot of big guests on and so I see some of your interviews and you do a great job. And you know, I know you're part of the XRP army, which is a good thing. I'm sure we're going to talk about today.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely big news and really great to have you on. Man to get your perspective on the market because you've been here a long time, Ben, You've been investing, you build your channel, their brand and so forth. But let's start with your most recent book that you just launched.
Speaker 4: Tell us about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called Catching Up to FTX. Lessons learned during my crusade against fraud, corruption and bad hair. Obviously it was Sam Bateman Freed was the character with the bad hair in the story, and it details it sets up why the FTX story is so important. It sets up kind of the early beliefs about crypto and then watching things evolve to where it got and how FTX was kind of the It was the thing that we were always going to be led to in crypto with creating selfishness, was going to be in Exchange that was going to have so much money that it was going to get over leveraged like this, and when it started to fall. It's the same old crime crime family story. It's the same, the same old exchange story. It's just they're always going to be trying to steal from people. And it's not just Crypto. It's been going on since the beginning of the world, really, and we show how that is. That's what we want. We need a different system, we want to change in crypto. We thought it was a different system, the same old thing, and so we set that up and then we go into the fun exciting part, which was me actually going down to the Bahamas and chasing Sam Bateman Freed around the you know, trying to find out where he was. We were, of course, in his complex. His parents called the police on us. Interactions with them talk about how we actually got inside and what that was like. We talked about left, why I actually did decide to not just get arrested, because I people know I am a master laiter. I'm not afraid to get arrested for something I believe in. And I think that it's a really cool story of the inside of what happened. How I met Ice Bags and we had this crazy poker game. And Sam Bakeman free texted me at two in the morning and it told me that he was a whimp. He didn't like spicy pizza. That's the one thing he told me. And then he asked He actually asked me. The most interesting interaction I've ever had with Sam was when he asked me. He said, Hey, if you were me right now and you were the CEO of FTX, what would you do. I was like, WHOA, what a question? And I said, look, I said, that's not up to me. It's not up to you. You're no longer the CEO of FTX, you'd already been removed. I said, what you need to do is own up to what you did and find a way to make peace with all the people that you're heard. And you know, we had a few interactions and then later on another really interesting interaction we had through text message was when he had kind of stopped talking to me, he said we would do an interview on Twitter, and then he never did it, and then we didn't talk for a while. But I kept sending in messages and I kept saying messages, was saying, hey, Sam, I know what your parents. I know your parents are actually behind this. I figured out since then I kept At first I was been back and forth on whether it was Sam or whether it was his parents, Sammer's parents like is Sam bad? Is he escapegoat? He? What is he? And what he came to realize is they're both both parties, the parents and free Berg as well the attorney and Sam Bangon Freed, they're all equally responsible for this because Sam Bangman Freed was in charge of all the training. He was in charge of the trading, the leveraging, the getting over leveraged, the line about numbers. That's what he did. The parents were involved on the political conspiracy side, where it was funneling money to candidates to why were they doing it to buy power? Of course they know Sam eventually want to be the president himself. Imagine that. And then of course not Dan Freeberg, who was the one who set up the shell companies in architecture, and I think they're all kind of equally guilty, and they.
Speaker 3: Were trying to get that special broker deal license on the SEC. Right, I think a lot of people in the industry are like, wait a minute, that will make them kind of a bunopuly and they would you know, Prochet the other exchanges.
Speaker 1: Well they are had bought ledger x, which was av It was the only at the time, I believe it was the only SEC approved derivatives platform that anything to do with crypto. Nobody had ever even heard of it. I don't even know if I didn launch people were using it, but FTX bought it, and that was actually my reason background Thanksgiving of twenty twenty one, we're saying that I thought that, you know, thor Chain and FTT were going to be awesome. We bought at the time five hundred thousand dollars worth of both tokens because I thought FTT was going to crush it. Because I thought, finally they were going to give it utility, would leverage trading on this derivatives platform. So the FTX already had some of the infrastructure in place to really go once they had that license and absolutely run a monopoly or you're correct and they were dead on.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm really looking forward to reading the book because obviously you have some interesting nuggets and insights.
Speaker 4: I mean, the fact that Sam was texting you at some.
Speaker 3: Point, Yeah, that's pretty amazing, and then of course you were down in the Bahamas. But I think it's important for people to understand this story, and because there's so many layers to it. One it's not the ethos of crypto, right, the true money behind crypto. And then two it just shows like people trying to come in and take over. And of course, thank goodness it got stopped because Sam was cooking up some stuff with the sec Gary and much more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, there's no question there was a rogue group. This is the best way for me to say it. A lot of people look back in twenty twenty one when I talked about bitcoin eight one hundred thousand dollars and when I talked about the Ripple sealment, being done in September of twenty twenty one. I cannot be more clear. I was told and I believe this is a person who I guess I'll call them on the good side, so I think it's someone who I can trust. I was told by someone that was on a yacht with Brad Garland House during the Bitcoin twenty twenty three twenty two is during Bitcoin twenty twenty two, and Bragguarding House told this person directly and a few other people who are standing in a very small circle, that they rejected a settlement offer from the SEC in the fall of twenty twenty one. Was it September? I do not know now is this one hundred percent confirmed? I think if you go read through the leaves from Subrock Guarding House that has said I think there is a lot of smoke there, people would probably they've never came out and just absolutely set it. But I think a lot of people know that probably is true. And one hundred thousand dollars number. And there was a Roague group that included FTX, included Sam Bateman Free that were working against kind of the any of the overarching world narratives. So there was a road group and it doesn't take that many people to absolutely wreck the market. Because there was a time back and I think it was a twenty and twenty or twenty twenty one or maybe twenty nineteen, where there was a study that was done that showed that one million dollars could actually move them market cap a bitcoin one hundred million dollars when leveraged correctly. Because a lot of the market cap is on leverage, it's not actually a dollar to dollar, it's not all spot that's included in on the market cap. And I wish somebody would do a breakdown of that one day. I tried to do research on it. It's really hard to actually find information on how that works. But the point is is this road group was shorting things like if you looked at the shorting versus longing on FTX, it was like eighty to twenty. But you can't find that information anymore because they destroyed all the API when that hack was done. That was done to remove information, and so you can't look the stuff up anymore. If you didn't have it, you didn't have screenshots of it, you can't get it. And so these people were shortening the market unmercifully and I think that's what stopped the market. I think that's what led things to top out and go back down. And that group included Gary Ginsler, Gary Ginsler what I've only been given basically a few names that were involved in this group. For sure, definitely Sam Bateman free and his parents, Definitely, Dan Freedberg definitely, Uh, definitely who I was, just who's I just talked about what my train of thought where Gey Ginzer definitely, Garginser. Geary Ginser was definitely also involved in that. And I think there's a lot of banking connections. There's gonna be connections everywhere. And I think the question is is you know what what group, what road group's responsible for the possible assassination of Donald Trump? Like, was it bringe members of the same group that were wanting to continue to stop the way that things are progressing. Because you have to understand that when you have we had two large markets. Okay, let's take, for instance, let's take the uh, you know, the airline market, and let's take the internet market. I guess a good way to say it, when you take those two different markets and you buying them, so now you can buy plane tickets and advertise online. That's great, you've done a good thing. You've allowed a lot of people to kind of of jump in and be part of something. But sometimes when things get combined, you're not pulling from kind of separate areas to where you're going to get more money and more traffic. Right, Let's say you're a bank, and let's say you're a medium size bank. Now, medium sized banks don't ever go to large sized banks because they get bought out and most of them end up failing eventually or stay medium sized. It's kind of a purgatory, if you will, for banks. And so let's say that you had a you had a bank that was let's just call it thinking Tony Edwards, Tony Edwards Valley Bank, that's it, Tony Edwards Valued Belt so bank. And the point because if you have that bank and you do not have people in your bank that are smart and crypto, Okay, you don't know anything. You've been doing banking stuff like, yeah, you've heard of it, you know it's a thing, but your business is not geared to that. Right, and then all of a sudden, let's say that you know a new crypto bank where were to pop up next door? To you, like right now, you would have the handle on them. But there it doesn't mean that if crypto comes into your bank, Let's say the crypto system integrates with your bank, that doesn't mean that it's going to be beneficial for your bank because your bank may be in an area that's a lot of older people, right. And the point is is that when you have different areas kind of combining, you can lose power. Okay, And there are bankers out there who, even though crypto is good in a lot of ways for a lot of different areas in their industry, it's going to be bad for them. Okay. It's not go to be goal for Gomans. It's not Gomans as Gomenzas is fine, right, It's not JP Morgan They're fine, not big of America. It's the medium banks, right. It's these ones that have to worry now significantly going forward. And I think you actually had already seen some of this with things like dB and T and Son Trust merging to form truists. When you saw those types of things happen, those are actually signs I believe that we were going into a changing world when you had a lot of this, Because banks weren't collapsing at that point. That was almost a pre eminent mooved that was back in I believe it was twenty twenty. So anyways, my whole point is this, there's there are road groups out there. There are basically kind of like two overarching kind of ideas to the world. Right, you got capitalism and you have socialism. I mean, that's really kind of what things break down into. And there's people from all walks of life that are that are fall into either category. And I think that you know, when it comes to certain things happening, there are just people that don't want to see change. They don't want to see people succeed that they only want things for themselves and so doesn't matter if it's good for the world, if it's not good for them, they're going to fight to prevent it. That's why things are like Donald Trump assassinations or JFK assassinations, things like that happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Now you had mentioned recent just a bit ago about Ripple, and of course yesterday we got the big news of this case finally wrapping up, and I mean, after painstaking years of dealing with this nonsense and the SEC walks away with one hundred and twenty five million, but Ripple an XRP walks away with the lion's share the victory. Here, I want to get your thoughts and what you think this means for XRP and this bull market.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Lion's here, the old lions here. Yeah, they definitely got that. Now. The thing is is, I've said for years and this was stage guys, this was never real. I don't believe this was ever a real thing I've been told, and I now believe this is one hundred percent. I believe it one hundred percent. That seventy percent of everything you see is fake. And it doesn't mean that if you watch one hundred court cases, that's seventy five dollard fake and twenty five or fake. It means pretty much seventy five percent of anything you see anywhere as faked. So seventy five percent of someone's testimony is their perspective in the way that they saw things. That's a good example, right. Have you ever had a situation where you and someone else were good friends but you just saw something completely differently, right, And that's kind kind of how things work. And with the sec in the Ripple lawsuit, this was always designed to make Ripple, to make XRP basically the first regulated cryptocurrency and to allow it to get into the banking system because Bitcoin is not actually regulated in a sense. There are some rules around some things, but like bitcoin, money has virtually no regulation, right, bitcoin trading doesn't. It kind of is different than the regular stuff. Trading should have its own rules. They haven't touched any of those things yet. Ethereum, right, this said it's not a security, but we all know that that was really I guess, I guess, I guess you could say that. Yeah, in a sense, Gary Ginzzar doing a one eighty a lot of one eighties these days on Ethereum and saying whether or not going to investigated securitymore, I guess that does official eye of make it official. It is now not a security as well. So yeah, Bitcoin, which is steam as a commodity. You have Ethereum that has been classified also now basically adds a commodity, and you have XRP now that has now also been as you know, is now a commodity. It is not. It is not a security. And this has been such a great setup for XRP, as Ripple was the number two or number three coin for most of his existence until recently when some other coins started kind of you know, rising on the scene in Solon and eight some extent. At some point it's not anymore. Yeah, eight is dead, do you you guys a run from run for the hills from Aina. I think I said this for a while that XRP is not aided XRP. There was zero percent chance, everly that this was not going to go Ripple's way. It needed to be regulated. For every everything has to look normal. The people are in the top to control things, they have to make things look normal all the time. They can't just say, hey we want this new banker coin, let's kick it off. No. What they do is is they go through this process of making it look like it's gone through scrutiny and it's criticized, or look at these different things and say, oh my gosh, I can't believe, I can't believe so this way that when it gets past that point, now it seemed as legitimized and you know as well as I do to it. How long have you been in crypto tone You've been for a while, right, twenty.
Speaker 4: Seventeen, twenty sixteen, late twenty sixteen, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's g right there. Twenty sixteen, G. I'm lucky to have gotten in twenty twelve. It was just I really. The truth is, I wasn't really obsessed with crypto until probably after the twenty seventeen when I got obsessed, even though twenty twelve is when I got in and I did some trading here and there, but I didn't realize really what I was doing. And the thing is, you go back to those days in twenty seventeen and you'll remember this fondly of all the memes of the XRP Army towards the end of the bullmarket, of you know, all the wojacks patting each other on the back saying it's not as security, and there was a huge portion of people who said that this was going to be declared to security and to stay away from it. And because of that, that is something that was always in the back of everybody's mind. There were class action lawsuits. There's just never been a decision or never been anything to indicate that something was going to happen there, and then it did, and after it did, it missed the bull run. Right now, the question is if the settlement had occurred in the fall of twenty twenty one, would we have gotten further action in the bull run, Absolutely absolutely, But unfortunately it didn't happen. In the XRP investors were hurt over time, the XRP army as well as you guys know. I am the lead master and commander of the XRP Army. I gave it up for a few days as a joke. It was just an art of war trip I learned from Go Kwon. That's it. So anyways, the point is is that you know, the XRP investor has been kicked for years and years and years, and I always told everybody to hold on. I also told some people to sell at some point because we needed to have some people sell. So that was the rest of us to finally get the price to go up. Right. So you saw it for the XRP community over the last you know year. You saw people wait, it's over and it's not going anywhere. Oh my gosh. People getting scared, people getting nervous. And that's why I always preach this message to people. XRP is not Ada has the chance to succeed. XRP has zero chance or Ada has a chance to succeed, it also has a chance to fail. X RP does not have a chance to fail. It only wins. It's already woven and it's fed now uses x RP. Like, think about that. Think about that. So and I think that in the future all the banks, basically all the banks are going to be moved to this system.
Speaker 3: Do you have a price prediction or I know that's a hard question, but you know, maybe a range for this bull market?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great question, And it really just depends. I mean, I'm I'm a big I've been a big believer in an April Fool's Day into this bull market next year not not. I think there are I love the day April fools Day. I think it's a great day for some tom foolery people to get faked out about something or somebody to act like, hey, uh, you know this massive story about this massive ban of something, and people see it and start spreading it. Kind of what happen in twenty seventeen when they removed the Korean volume off of point market cap that was the top of the market. People woke up and it was one hundred million dollars lower we had never seen a trillion dollars? Was it nine hundred? And they will cover there's eight hundred, They're like, what the and everybody when they sold and there's that, Oh, we just didn't think. The tonic comments, let's be for real on this. And so the point is is that I think Apy Bools is an interesting day for something like that, but I certainly also do not believe for sure it's going to happen on that. I believe sometime between sometime during quarter two is when the bull run will end. So starts on April first, goes to the end of June, and I think that's a good range. However, I will say this that the longer that this bull run has stalled to continue after the having it has made me question that a little bit. However, However, I also the price of bitcoin is not going to go over one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. It could potentially, you know, maybe spike to one seventy year, one eighty or who knows, but the rain on forty is the target. One hundred and forty thousand dollars is the target. And you know, when you look at where bitcoin fell to, now all of a sudden that target is what that's a three x. That's a three x in the bottom now. So a lot of people would be quite happy, and we would be quite happy with that the institution and that people would pig money that are buying during these times, during these dips, you see the way the accumulation and people are the thirty row. I don't know if the ball run's coming back. Zero percent chance the ball run is not coming back. And I think when you look at a price range for XRP, when you're looking at a bitcoin that's going to go potentially to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars, and I think the market cap is going to get somewhere upwards of I was thinking probably ten, I think it's going to probably get closer to six. I think we're going to see it doubling. I think certainly XRP where it is right now. I'm in a leverage trade, so I know where it is. It's between sixty and sixty two cents unless that's changed here in the last few minutes, and I think that certainly. I was saying, look, my original price prediction was eighteen dollars, and with a with eighteen to twenty five dollars and the highest possible price you could get to it would be fifty dollars, and that would be the perfect scenario. You get the IPO and you get the ETF, you get XRP ETF and which they're talking about, and now you get if you were to get an IPO on top of that. Who knows how high the price can go. But that money's going to come from somewhere, you know it. Money's got to come from somewhere, and so that means it's going to be coming from money. They'll be going into other coins, So what are the coins are going to get hurt? Obviously A XRP and eight TO have had a long history. They don't like each other. I was for both communities and I still do love that the Aida community. I just I feel bad for them. I do. I really feel bad for the aid of community because a lot of them are some there are some cost fallacy there. I've got too much into this now I can't get out into something. It's going to go up better and faster, basically, So that's where that is. I think if I want to give what I believe a realistic price target is for XRP that I think is definitely achievable. I would say eight to ten dollars. I think it's definitely achievable. I think that's almost a slam dunk. And then from there, where it gets above eight to ten dollars, that's going. Look, it could maybe six is the high as it goes. Maybe it's six. It almost doubles the last whole time high. Maybe I think seven is a good number. That will be twice the previous all time high approximately. So I think in that range, that eight to dollar range is pretty safe to say it could it could get up there. I think that any all the levels after that, if you were to say eighteen to twenty five dollars range, how could it get there? That would be with the IPO, And then how could it get to fifty two dollars, that crazy number that would be if on top of that next comes in ETF All that happens before the end of this bullmark. And so you're just kind of skeptical about all that happening. And I'd like to set people up that I believe is to be realistic, and I think eighteen dollars is very realistic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it's It's interesting because I feel like it has the clear runway in the pathway.
Speaker 4: Now there's no longer this dark cloud of the Litiga hanging over.
Speaker 3: So I think this guy's a limit a bit, because it's what really surprised me, Benny, that coin stayed in the top ten despite getting delisted and having a lawsuit. A lot of people thought it was going to drop out a top twenty or something.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, yeah, definitely, And I think looking back, there's there's a lot of reason to think that if you didn't know what I know, if you don't know it, some of the people in the XARP already know. And I don't know if most of the people in the XARP Army know it just because they happen to know the information, or they just in their part they believe it too much. So but in the XRP is going, you know, it's regulated. Now that the runway is clear, things are good. And I think now finally it's it's smooth sailing for XRP in the whole community.
Speaker 4: So I got to ask you.
Speaker 3: By hitting network man, we get reports that CFTC is going after a hit network, which was the company you used to work with.
Speaker 4: And all that, what the hell's going on there? And what do you think might be the outcome?
Speaker 1: What I was saying is this is going to be one of the most significant things that ever happened in the history of crypto, and it's going to go beyond areas outside of crypto. I can't say much more than that about what's happening overall, But what I can't tell you about the subpoena to the CFTC, which I've never seen. I've never seen the subpoena I still haven't home seen. So you have to understand that sometimes there are people out there that think they're on top, and they think that they're or alphas and their winners people like me, and then you come to find out later on that maybe you weren't as great as you thought, because maybe there were some people that were assisting you to do some things you didn't realize they were helping. And let's say, let's say there's another person who is very similar, very very cocky, thinks they have everything under control. You know, sometimes those people have a tendency to make people above them very angry by saying things like they know who this person is and things like that. And some people who are watching this will understand that and some will not. But the point is is that they're with the subpoena. You actually understand what came first. Now, Actually the subopena was sent on July sixteenth, so it was sent first. I did not know about it until I was alerted by Tim Copeland of the crypt about about it and asking me for a comment. I didn't know that they had received it. So they received that on the sixteen and then on the twenty third of July, TJ. Shed received a subpoenia or a note from the IRS saying that he was his company, his personal holding company that he owns one hundred percent of, is being audited by the I r S. It's very interesting and a lot of people know what. I've accused HIT network of being a criminal syndicate, a money launderer, wandering organization, and I think there are going to end up being connections to drug dealing in human trafficking. I know that sounds insane, and I believe that that is what some people are going to come to find out. I think that's what this is connected to. And you know, it's interesting. I came up with the name with the name HIT Network. I thought of my cousin Berdie smith Wicks, Bradie James Smithwick. He was the one who I remember. He told me about a company and that's where I got the name from. Hid Network. I named it, but I didn't realize. I think maybe I was coached into naming it a bit. You have to understand the business architecture of the companies. You had two holding companies. One was better than TJ LCY, which of course, and then you had TJSJ which was TJ's okay. And the thing is is that the way that these were set up, all the companies underneath except for the real estate that he forged and kind of got me out of later. Except for the real estate or try to get me out of, all of the companies were owned by one larger entity, which is called BJ Investments. BJ that weird bridge can but BJ Investment. And the thing is is that it was set up to have many company is underneath it, okay, And this is very important. Good Boy Crypto was under the name or under the company that I created. An LC eventually emerged into the company called High Throughput Productions or HTP. Because everybody knows you know, I said I was the hardest working channel in crypto and I put out more content, more high quality content than anybody, and I have for a long time high throughput. You know. It was like, you're doing this, so anything that is connected to bid Boy Crypto would be done through high throughput productions. And it's very interesting when you look at the way that the subpoenas and audits were sent out. It was sent out that the IRS id to TJ's personal company. It doesn't have anything to do with my company, doesn't have anything to do with the companies the other companies that we had. It only has to do with his own personal holding company. Isn't that interesting? And then you look at to see that you see audit and of course they tried to do they were trying to do their their spin on things and were like, oh, his name is my name is not in the spoenions. My name is not in the zubpoenia. And you have to understand that HIT Network is under the LC HIT Network, which is under Beach Investment. So you have PJ Investments here, you have let's say HIT Network here, you had high third put productions here. Okay, these are Steppard so why would they send a subpoena to hit network is the bencoin is one of the coins that's included in this, and of course this is their banner. Oh but what people are going to find is they owned all the walls that were dumping, and they tried to make it look like to my own employees that I was out there selling millions of dollars worth of bencoin, and all of that is going to come out, and they know that it's a ticking time bomb is coming very fast. This in the next two weeks. I believe maximum this is all going to break. If it doesn't break today or tomorrow, we can break any moment. And people are going to see that I was literally removed by people. They didn't need me. They didn't need me. They were running pumping dumb schemes, they were doing phishing attacks, they were hacking people. Justin Williams was in his group, and I don't know if DJ and his dad were too. His dad also was involved in all this. And we have all the addresses, and I think that there's this, you know, narrative because my name is in the article that was written about it, that somehow, because Beuin's involved, it leads back to me, no, no, no, no. Mister X told me specifically to hold on to Ben, don't I try. I thought earlier this year, I thought about selling it, not to make money. To get out of it is too much pressure. It's too much pressure. Mister X has constantly pushed me not to get rid of it. And now I know what this is. One of the reasons is because it's going to come out that the only reason it failed or it was failing, was because of the massive supply that they were holding and they were dumping. And it's also going to come out to Bendtis. It's involved in all this. There's a reason there's all these Colorado connections. You know, there's a lot of Colorado connections to Colorado, Arizona connections to the stuff Philadelphia. There's a lot of connections. There a lot of connections in New York and people are going to people are going to see all this, uh, you know, play out. And I think that I'm on like I'm on a fourth vacation right now. I'm not. You know, I'm making a little bit of content because of the ZARP stuff yes yesterday, But I'm in a place where I'm very safe and I'm protected, and I think and I'm only doing this interview with you, Tony, because I asked you and I told you I thought about canceling, but I appreciate you and I want to come on and talk a little bit about this, maybe in order to to set some things straight for some people. Is that what has happened with a network is going to be I'm going to call it the most significant event in history of crepicus. Of course, you know silk rowed ross Olbrick, Uh, you know melt doox those are those are more significant. This is going to go down as one of the most significant because people are going to start to understand that they're my circle. It was there was a reason why there was a lot of weird things happening around me, specifically because the center of this investigation, I believe, is going to turn out to be someone very very very very very close to me, someone that I would have never expected this from, and this person's going to end up being the center of this investigation. People are going to find this this I would just tell you on ch analysis. We've done channalysis. I will tell you that the chainnalysis that we have done along with our assistants from our cop from Minnesota, Jake, who's been helping us, is that some of these addresses that are connected to HIT network. I'm not going to say they are HIT network, they're connected HIT network such as child porn. That is one thing I will say. We know that factually that's one hundred percent correct, no questions about it. And we also know that there's an address to connects back to the parody hack. There was an address that connects to so much of the big stolen money between July and August, mostly July, almost all during July twenty seventeen, and people can go back and look there were several hacks. There were several hacks. There was a hack, the parody hack obviously was in twenty seventeen. And then you had another one. It wasn't stormacs, it was something buzz be something I can't remember what it was. But there was one I think it was I cannot remember a LOSP. I think it was a b name. There was some kind of platform that was hacked into. And people can go follow. When you follow money, a lot of people don't understand what you can discover. The blockchain is the coolest thing that's ever existed. When you actually understand that you cannot hide money, you cannot hide money monaro. Okay, you can hide minero, but still in some place you have to upload fee up to buy it somewhere, whether it's you know, ninety four trades down the road or whatever. But and then eventually when you cash out, people are going to see that you cashed out from trading manaro. Right. So, even when using privacy coins and the chain analysis, I have gotten really good a ch analysis CASI is even better than me. But and Jake of course is better than both of us. He's been teaching us. But so analysis is just so fascinating because what do you see as you see people's excuse me, you see people's past sense. You see people's sins that were done many many many years ago that they thought would never be uncovered. But as blockchain analysis and channalysts has gotten stronger and stronger and stronger over time, actually some of those things are even able to be uncovered. And so finding out who did the parody have and who did some of these other hacks is it's possible now, And I can tell you one of them is top for sure.
Speaker 3: Ben would do you think this news that's going to come out is it market moving or is it just kind of a black stain? You know, Oh, you know these guys were doing this type of stuff. But would it affect prices?
Speaker 1: You think that's a great question. I think it already has. I think it already has, and people haven't realized it because there is a large amount of money. Have you ever heard of Ren dark Pool? No, so we'ren A lot of people have no idea what RN even is. It's a coin. A lot of people know. I heard of it, and then back in twenty twenty trains one it was getting pretty big, and it's that this weird kind of like you know, like fancy hashtag logo. It's not a hashtag. It's many more lines going through and it looks kind of cool. And you know the thing about it, if you don't realize institutions use Ren, how do they use it? Well, you create this thing called a wrint dark pool. And I'm not gonna explain the mechanics of exactly how it works, but what happens is is that you create the WREN that is in a pool that you put other coins into. And I believe you can think you can trade it into anything, if I remember correctly, But the pool, it gets covered by a cloud of rent and you can't see inside of it. You can't see what is being traded. And it's a way. It's the only actual, true decentralized trading other than pure peer I guess that exists. It's private, you're able to hide what you're doing, and I believe, I'm not positive, but I believe you can even do it on exchanges that have massive amounts of rent in whatever wallet you're trading. And I think I don't know well enough, but a lot of people don't know. The institutions actually use this to high what they do. Institutions have been using rin to cover up some things. And so when you look at a lot of this money that has been traded, that is being tracked, a lot of it has already been sold or has already been traced. And now people are at this point, anyone who's connected to this, which is a massive amount of people, anyone connected to this that moves anything on the blockchain right now, they're putting themselves each hat pretty big time. And I think they know that it would be much better to not touch any of this crypto that might be, you know, traced back to these ren dark pools and things. So you know, obviously institutions use them, but people can use them too. I don't. I talked to a guy Samurai. I haven't talked to him in a while, but I remember when I did when I was in the Bahamas and I did my Space FTX when I was there at the Albany that was Samurai was his room he had set up that I was in there doing that with, and he was the first person who I ever remembered mentioning these n dark pools. And so when we came across a wallet that had a ton of transactions, and we thought immediately it was an exchange call it. It may be an exchange wallet. But I went back to the first transaction, which was one hundred and one thousand transact or pages one hundred and one thousand pages of one hundred transactions on eash floor. I went back to the beginning. It was created with ETH because you have to have it to create. I think it is a RC twenty I believe. I don't quote me on that, but ETH was the first input into this address, and then it was n Rain Rain Ran and only Wren was put in for the first I think six or seven pages, so that's seven hundred transactions or so, or six to seven hundred, and then after that it's all eth And it's very interesting the way that it what I believe what it does, it breaks down into much smaller amounts and mixes those together in a way that's not considered to be money wandering, like a mixer Tornado cash or real grun those are all connected to but that's another story. Disperse app that's another one to disperse app is one that imports money from Tornado Cash. So if you ever see disperse app on ch analysis on like Arkham, you know it's connected pretty much to Tornado Cash. So you know there's a lot of these a lot of these things that are connected and they do similar things. I think they're in dark fools are actually not an illegal way to do it, So you know, that's that's very interesting. But I think that a lot of the your question was do I believe this is going to impact the markets. I think it may impact the markets in a positive way. I think in a roundabout way. The first day stuff starts to break, I'm not sure what's going to happen. But I do believe that overall, this is going to be one of the greatest things that ever happened in cryptocurrency because we are going to be removing so many bad actors. And then also, why would Jeffrey Epstein in the CT Why would Jeffrey Epstein and one of the most powerful councils in the entire world. And when you look back at all the things that he did, and you start to realize that there was a list of people who visited the island. Now Tony would asked a question, do you believe that every person who ever visited that island did horrible things?
Speaker 3: That's it's hard to answer. I would say maybe it's fifty to fifty, because I it sounds like some people are tagging alongs for this and that.
Speaker 4: But who knows, you know.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. I think it is about fifty to fifty. But here's the thing, Tony, let me give you your Let me give you two people that were on the other Chris Tucker, Oprah Winfrey. Okay, so one of the exactly bad ones be good, right, like one of the other of bad ones did statistically here, right, But here's a question, Tony, which let's let's say it's correct. Let's say they both did go, and let's say one of them was involved in about things and one of them wasn't. Which one was involved in about things?
Speaker 3: Given the demographics of what was happening here, maybe Chris Tucker.
Speaker 1: Maybe what did you hear about stuff in Hawaii with Oprah? Maybe in some burning, burning forest in or any of that stuff.
Speaker 4: No, I haven't heard about that.
Speaker 1: Well there's I don't know that this would be true, but you know, with that big fire in Hawaii that burned down to many houses and all that stuff, there were rumors that that actually traced back to Oprah Winfrey wanted to buy that property. So what I would say is there are questions about both of those people. And the thing is, that's the point, Tony. There's no way to determine which one is good which one is bad, which means that the person that's not bad now just by virtue of visiting the island not realizing what was going on, they could also be under blackmail because before the list came out and people knew who was there, these people had evidence of these people on the island. So it's a way to blackmail multiple Now do anything to do with why it's on the CFR. I'm just talking about what happened. I don't know. That's a question. I was asked why was he on the CFRY. Nobody can answer that question. I don't know why. But on a side notes was I'm saying here about this anyone who is that island is under question. And that is a means of manipulation and control in blackmail and extortion. And these are the tools that these people use. And then not only that, but they tend to make their victims feel like the guilty parties. So, oh, you know, what would people think if they knew you were there? Oh? I know you didn't know. I know you didn't know, But man, think about all the bad things that happened there. You're there? You see, That's that is one how these people operate. So, and my battery is on two percent paying.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let you okay, So last question here before I let you go. Are you fighting anybody again? Any of the fights coming out?
Speaker 1: Yes? I I What I will say is yes, I am going to do one more fights. I Am going to do a karate fight. I'm actually going to be commentating at the at the next Off the Chain boxing event and Choking twenty four nine seeing Port in September, but I will also I'll be commentating for that. I think there might be a crying combat event there, but they're not doing a FC. And then I believe I'm still dealing with you shoulder injury. It's almost better. I'm sorry to rehab on it. Next week, I am going to fight again and I am going to fight karate and I this is what I say, hit network and choose your champion because I'm going to beat the fuck out well.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to those announcements and everyone check out Ben's book.
Speaker 4: Link will be in the description. Ben. Good to see a man stay well and I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks, Charny. I'm good a