Speaker 1: Hi guys, and welcome back to Between Us Girlies.
Speaker 2: I'm brand I'm Lindsay, I'm Bailey, I'm Casey. I am so excited for today's episode. Like I just teach a preface.
Speaker 1: That I love this energy.
Speaker 2: So y'all wanted more funny stories and we're gonna get into some crazy ones. But first, how is everyone's weekend?
Speaker 1: It was good?
Speaker 3: It was My weekend did not start off great, but I complained the first thing last episode, so someone else needs to start and then I can complain Casey.
Speaker 4: Casey and I had an unintentional double date on Friday. Well, I mean we've been planned it, but it was just said the same section. I went to Well had a date night and I went to Leon Bridges concert on Friday.
Speaker 1: So that was good. I met with Casey after. We had a little car ride home together cute, so it was good. I got out the house and that was about it.
Speaker 5: How was the concert?
Speaker 1: It was good?
Speaker 5: So good.
Speaker 3: He's except everyone in my sex like was seated and they weren't dancing, and like, I just can't sit still. Lambert is my favorite artist. His music just like is so fucking like danceable and good vibes and just everyone was like just sitting there, like staring, and I was like, I was listening to the same music, Like you don't have to like dance if you don't want to. But like no one was even standing. I kind of wish I like paid a little extra and was a little closer because everyone upfront was dancing.
Speaker 1: I saw all those people up front dancing. We were on the lawn. We were just chilling smoking. It was beautiful. It's such a beautiful night. It's a romantic Did you meet her?
Speaker 6: DM?
Speaker 1: It was so funny.
Speaker 3: We were in the car ride back to dropped like back to home, and me and Bailey were just yapping, and Jake just goes every time you two are together, all you do is talk shit. And I was like, and he just is roasting us. He was like, all it is when the three of us hang out, is me sitting here and you two talking shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I couldn't really defend myself my new guys, and I was like, don't worry.
Speaker 3: When they got out of the car, said I cannot believe you embarrassed Bailey like that, But I.
Speaker 4: Think it's all I was talk shit to him, like like when we got back, He's like, oh, it was like I just heard those stories twice.
Speaker 1: I said, well you know.
Speaker 5: What, Yeah, they know the real you.
Speaker 1: And that's what it was. I was like, he knows you talked shit.
Speaker 3: He was laughing and everything we were saying anyway, But I was like, Jake, don't do that to her.
Speaker 1: Don't hurt my best friend like that in front of her. Man Like, but it's funny.
Speaker 4: I like, I'm so used to hang out with Casey and Jake, and it's like not having someone with me that. Like we were walking back, it was just it was like Jake, Casey me that my guy was like on the other side, like, oh, I should proably stand next to him. And I was used to being like the three of us. Sorry babes, but it was good. It's yeah, all smile. That was your guys' weekend.
Speaker 1: Pretty awful. Yeah, it's like not good. We're like not doing well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty mentally ill kind of agree.
Speaker 1: But I also did a puzzle this weekend. You guys did your puzzle? Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we bought in a thousand piece puzzle. You finished, no, maybe like a good den. I would say, we have like six hundred done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe fifty.
Speaker 1: To be honest, you're more than halfway.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, definitely, definitely. Saturday was like probably one of the words stays in my life. No, like it was not actually but like we legit did not leave the home and like my dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't good.
Speaker 6: We crashed out about where to eat dinner. I had a panic attack. My ex boyfriend texted me, called my mom. She didn't help me that much.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, it was bad. Next essential crisis. That was me last week having a ton of anxiety. Yeah, how are we doing today?
Speaker 6: Well? I actually felt a lot better because I woke up on Sunday and I went to church with my little brother.
Speaker 5: I tried a new church. No, it really was. It was a good time.
Speaker 6: Then when I came home, I was gonna go with my cousin, like go like shoot some guns.
Speaker 1: Okay you yes, yes.
Speaker 6: But hear me out, hear me out. I believe in the Second Amendment. I just don't believe in the Second Amendment where we're buying guns that can like mass murder people. And after being assaulted earlier this year by a man, I would like to have control. So the idea of being able to use a weapon like brings me comfort. I don't necessarily need to bring it into the home. I don't need to like put an NRA.
Speaker 2: Sticker on the back of my car, like that's diabolic col January sixth.
Speaker 6: But like I thought it would be fun, but after praising God all day, I was like, maybe I shouldn't do that.
Speaker 5: So I just came home.
Speaker 6: Brandon was on edge because we got into a little spat on Saturday.
Speaker 5: But it was like in a funny way. He didn't think it was funny. Honestly I didn't either, But oh, I love you.
Speaker 1: Getting back to your guns real quick?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because it's time to let the cat out of the bag I have before I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Say, where are you going with this? Because jan watch your mout.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm like, imagine taking that picture and photoshophing into January sixth. So I was in Vegas one time. I was a Vegas one time for a work conference, and I don't know how I got myself into this one.
Speaker 5: But you worked with Republicans.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's actually that's how. Yes.
Speaker 4: And so instead of like golf outings like I usually do, I did a clay shooting tournament, which is fucking hell. I was like my after my first time in Vegas, I was hungover the altitude there is hell, it's dusty, windy, and I wasn't eating anything. I was so hungry and we had to shoot rifles that yeah, rifle. We had shoot rifles at moving like clay shooting targets. It's the hardest thing I've ever done. Like that's hand eye coordination. And I was so pissed off because the instructors were like, well, why can't you do I'm like, I don't shoot rifles for fun, Like this is hard. Like they pulled one thing, one disc would fly in the air, another one will fly.
Speaker 1: It was the most bonkers thing.
Speaker 5: It's giving the hunting wives.
Speaker 4: That's exactly was the hunting wives. And in my I was like, at least I know in case we're everyone like hosted situation.
Speaker 1: I have that. I know how to shoot that rifle.
Speaker 4: I can't remember how to load it or like how to pull it together.
Speaker 5: So that is a big portion shatcheey what got me?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Unfortunately, there is a I have was with myself and I'm in an all dnim outfit and a camera hat.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite photo. Of you to ever grace this earth.
Speaker 3: It is you fully in an all denim outfit with a camo hat and a gun. But the thing about the gun is like you're not holding it in a Bailey way.
Speaker 1: You're kind of holding it in like a bailey like b A y l E.
Speaker 3: I eight, like you're holding it in such a Republican way because you have it like like that, no bailly. You know that picture is saved in my Favorites album and sometimes when I'm sad, I look at that photo because it is so funny to me, like it is just a different version of you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't know that girl a girl.
Speaker 4: I think I need to make you guys sign an NDA because I think I like you, did you.
Speaker 1: Puss us out?
Speaker 5: You said, if this photo gets anywhere.
Speaker 2: I did cuss you up? Yeah, you're coming out, party, coming out. Anyone watched the VMA's Last Night No video we tried, It was like glitching.
Speaker 1: I also like don't know why I was why I hate award shows. I don't really know. I just think all the important things make it to TikTok.
Speaker 3: So it's like, why would I waste my time watching a two hour show when I can pretty much find out anything I need to know via TikTok.
Speaker 1: The next day, I was like really excited about it.
Speaker 3: Actually, did anyone like blow you away any notable moments?
Speaker 6: I thought that low Rilla with ll cool J was like really cool and I only thought of that like her being a rapper getting to like rap with or not Ello cool Sorry bust rhymes.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, yeah, they all look the same. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I really don't care.
Speaker 6: Done.
Speaker 1: I really don't so on this podcast, you've said one too. How many things are we going to say?
Speaker 5: I'm a Trump supporter? I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: New episode title.
Speaker 5: Anyways, I was excited, but you know.
Speaker 1: I saw some being a carpenters performance down.
Speaker 5: She always I missed that.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it. Oh, I just know that she did.
Speaker 4: Like and I'm like, I know they saw the race that I take as fact.
Speaker 1: That's true. Wasn't there? Once I saw that, I was like, there's no reason for me.
Speaker 2: I think that's why I don't like reward award shows because I'm just like, like, it's so like they know that they're gonna win. Like I can tell when an artist doesn't show up like she ain't like she knows she isn't gonna win. Like their team sends him an email like, hey, you should probably be here for this, Like you like have a pretty good shot at winning. Wink wink, Like yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: How would you act?
Speaker 2: Like if you knew, I would act humble, but like as they all did last night, I would half a piece of paper stuffed away with my thank you.
Speaker 1: Paper.
Speaker 6: No, I need an immunity necklace. The girl who's sings that irritating song with whatever that is, her speech was cute. Sure, All that aside, that song like gives me like chest Like it is a very like jarring song.
Speaker 3: Like it's not something you can listen to casually. It's kind of like you have to put it on for a purpose.
Speaker 5: What's the purpose a child's birthday? Like, I don't know. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: You definitely know the song. It just for a while all over TikTok, Bruno mars, Yeah, it gives.
Speaker 7: Like baby shark energy.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're funny to tell a gambling addiction, but we all do.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. He was so open about that. He was like, I'm broke. I spent all my money.
Speaker 5: He also had a coke addiction, real.
Speaker 1: Dad because the gambling hand in hand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was having fun.
Speaker 1: I want to get to the casino. I've be like won some money in a while. I'm down for the fishball game.
Speaker 4: I was listening to a podcast earlier. We're talking about counting cards. That was about the Google, like how do you count cards? So like maybe I could teach myself, But I'm like, is that a fella?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Am I if they web search my PHONEO scrub it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Am I gonna go to jail? Say?
Speaker 4: If I went at the casino they see I'm like googling how to count cards?
Speaker 6: Probably I heard chasing cars like that snow Patrol song when you said, and I was like, what are you talking about? Like that's what my brain was prop I want to go home.
Speaker 1: We're firing on all cylinders today.
Speaker 3: I wait, I have to tell you guys really quickly about my saw trap from last week. Oh yeah, I'll make it really quick because it was actually so diabolical and like you know those stories where like it just doesn't have a good ending and then it puts everyone in a bad mood afterwards. That's kind of how the story is. So like I'll make it quick. So I went to go get my nails done. And in the middle of getting my nails done, so like with gel X for contexts, like they have to like fully take off your nails, so then I have like my natural nails and then they put a new set on, Like it's not like a crylic where you just get it like refilled. So I have bare hands, and all of a sudden, the sink explodes and it starts gushing water all over the salon to the point where it's literally pouring into like all the cords are like where they have everything plugged in, and like the girl next to me, like her purse was on the ground and it started getting wet, and it was getting very stressed.
Speaker 1: They're throwing all the towels they have at the thing.
Speaker 3: And the guy that was doing my nails was the only other guy in the salon, so he was kind of like had to step in, and so he stepped away for a little bit, and when he came back, it was still flooding, and I could tell he was so flustered, and I felt bad. And when he put my nails on, he put them all on crooked, but he like fully put them on and sealed them and then realized that they were crooked, And at that point I was so overstimulated. I was like, it's really okay, you don't need to fix it. He was like, no, I have to fix it. They're like, I can't let you leave like that, so we had to retake them all off. Meanwhile, it is still flooding, and at this point it's gotten so bad that it started squirting out of the top of the sink too, So it is squirting out of the top of the sink, the bottom of the sink, it is covering the salon.
Speaker 1: We have to keep our feet up.
Speaker 3: We can't put our hands in the machines because they're plugged into cords that the water is all around, so he speeds through my thing. He ends up being so disoriented that he had to give me off to someone else. I'm finally about to be done, and the girl checking out this is a cash only place. The ATM looses connection. The ATM breaks, I have no cash in my wallet. I'm like, oh my fucking god, this could not get any worse. I was already there for like two and a half hours at this point. Luckily they were like, oh, we'll take card this one time, and I had ten dollars in my purse, so I was able to at least tip them so i'd leave. And I'm like, oh, my fucking god, that was so crazy.
Speaker 1: I called Jake. I'm talking.
Speaker 3: I walk past where my car was and I realized that my car is not there, So I'm like, my car got stolen.
Speaker 1: Great, like this has happened to me before.
Speaker 3: I didn't put a lock on usually I don't put it on overnight, and then I look up and I realized my car was towed.
Speaker 1: Was it that happy hour? Not happy hour like after work too, No, it was this.
Speaker 3: It was this weird spot that like looked a lot of people must fall for this because there was a picture like the neighbor who lived there put a sign up on their tree that said, please do not park your car here, the city will tow it. And it was like not a city sign, like, it was just like a friendly, like neighborly sign that was like the city will tow your car. So Jake had to come pick me up. This is now nine o'clock at night. I have been in the salon for two and a half hours. My appointment was at six thirty. Do you hear Neilstone in Delaware?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I get him in an old city. I was an old city phild off. Yeah, he has to take me too. I've never I've never gotten my car toad before. Like I've had plenty of tickets. I was on a payment plan, but I've never had my car toad. I had to go down to the place. I didn't have my insurance, didn't have my insurance, didn't have my registration. You would have thought I just committed the most illegal crime. And I was like, like they were treating me like I was a literal criminal. And I was like, I'm so sorry, this was an accident. I couldn't find any of the information. They were being so unhelpful. They were just staring at me.
Speaker 1: I was like, go to the car. No, they were like.
Speaker 3: He was like, if you have to go to the car, you can, but it'll take a little bit. And I was like, oh, I think I can pull it up on my phone. So I was trying to pull it up. It was this whole thing.
Speaker 1: The guy next to me is screaming because he is leaving for.
Speaker 3: Texas in the morning and they've had his car for three days, and it was like, like, how does anyone go to that place and like not want to lose their mind?
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: Eventually I paid two hundred and seventy dollars.
Speaker 3: Luckily I didn't have any other tickets on my car, but I was able to go and get my car, and I like literally wasn't even gonna go get my nails done that night.
Speaker 1: But I was like, oh, what do we really quick?
Speaker 3: It's a Thursday night, like it's they usually can do it really fast. And it was genuinely the worst experience of my entire life.
Speaker 6: God, I think that there is a special place in the depths of Hell for the employees of La Ten. I think that they are some of the rudest, unhelpful, just like they're just awful beings and like, I don't know, peas in their cheerios every morning to make their mouths so sour with so much disrespect. But I'm gonna pray for them, because only God can help this.
Speaker 4: La ten the only one no I was gonna say I did. I don't know if I went to Lot ten. I went to one before because my good in Center City, because there's a thing called like I want to say happy hour parking, but I think it's like rush hour parking, like where it says like regular parking, there is something underneath where you can't park from like four thirty to six thirty during rush hour.
Speaker 1: Fucking We were all at I was.
Speaker 4: Gonna say out together that taco place, mission taco, missionary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mission yeah, missionary taco.
Speaker 6: What is it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is talking.
Speaker 4: We all came down in my car said, oh, she's right not there, And I remember I looked at my air pods were in my work bag and I found the location there. But I had a okay time. When I went on there, I was jolly nice to them. Oh no, it was you guys.
Speaker 3: It's just one of those things like if you like, this process would be so much easier if you were nice to me, and I could be nice back to you, like I was talking about it at work because me and Bailey worked at a Tanning salan.
Speaker 1: We've talked about this in college. Who worked at a Tanning salan. I'll admit it. Sometimes if I was in a bad mood, I'd be a bit to the customers.
Speaker 3: I would purposely make their time harder because I was in a bad mood. It's fine, we're all human, but like I, it would only be making their process longer, which would only make me more annoyed. So it was never like I never got satisfaction out of it.
Speaker 1: Where's your eyewear? Yeah, I would be so strict about the eyewear I would. I was rude. I'll admit it.
Speaker 3: Whatever these workers, I'm like, if you were just nice, this process would be so much more peaceful for you.
Speaker 6: Wait, I mean to say something and then I promise we can get into the episode.
Speaker 5: But this just triggered me.
Speaker 6: So Casey texts me and Bailey a few days ago and she's like, you, guys, is Ray is coming to Philly, Like we need to get these tickets. I am like, if I could meet two people, it would be three Barack Obama, Keiki Palmer, and Isa Ray. Like that's my dream lineup. So I'm like, we need to get these tickets.
Speaker 5: I go online.
Speaker 6: There it's like four tickets left. So I'm like, great, Heaven's gasp, Like I have to get them. I purchase the tickets. I'm like even yeah. I was well no, no, no, don't get excited. I was because Bailey and Casey were at this Leon Bridges concert. Only Casey was Anthony Bailey was in love in her world. So I was like, even if Bailey doesn't want to go, like, there's a few tickets left, Like somebody will buy this ticket off of may Or. I can put it in like a group chat. So I purchase the tickets. We get pit tickets the second row for ninety seven dollars each. I'm sorry, but I think that's a great price for incredible with these everything included, ninety seven dollars per person, I'm like, bet the girls will totally do that. I get a note that says that Ray is actually coming to the film More a month from now instead of the met today, which is what I bought the tickets for. So I'm like, huh, I bought tickets for the wrong date at the wrong venue.
Speaker 5: I want a refund.
Speaker 6: I was like, if the show's gonna be rescheduled, So I'm like, no worries, Brendon and I are doing that damn puzzle.
Speaker 5: So I called stub Hub.
Speaker 6: I'm like, hey, location changed, venue changed, price change, blah blah blah. I give you my money back so I can rebuy the tickets for like forty Bucks at the film Moore, and you would think I was speaking a different language. This woman was just giving me the run around. So at one point I just said, could I just speak to a supervisor? No, sude, there's no one there who's above you. Well, they can't help you. It has to go through our internal teams. She says this to me six hundred times. I was getting so frustrated that I said, I'm gonna just hang up the phone and I'm gonna call back in twenty four hours when apparently my claim is processed.
Speaker 5: It's a huge deal. Don't buy from stub hub.
Speaker 1: You just get a fucking refund exactly.
Speaker 5: So I call the next day.
Speaker 6: They're like, we actually can give you a refund, but you got to go to Ticketmaster sell the tickets back to us, and then we have to process it in one to three days. Lucky for them, I'm not super were pressed about this money, but it's three hundred dollars that I would like back.
Speaker 5: You know what I could do with three hundred dollars. So I'm still awaiting my.
Speaker 6: Refund, and if I do not receive the refund by tomorrow evening, it's one. Well that too, I'm gonna get my money back regardless. That's crazy, Like it just why are you making my life hard? If you just escalate the issue, it will help me and you. I don't have to be nasty to you and you don't have to be an idiot to me period.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Anyways, well, speaking of unhinged situations, I feel like that leads perfectly into what we want to talk about today. I feel like you guys need to give a good description because I feel like this idea came from you.
Speaker 2: This is all Brandon Tyler, Well, Lindsay and I. The other day, I think you brought it up. Lindsay brought up something really diabolical that I once did for a man, over a man, for a man. We'll get into it, and it was the first time in a few weeks that I genuinely laughed, and I was like, holy shit, that was fucking crazy. So I figured we could tell each of our worst crash outs, or one of our worst crash outs, some of the lowest moments of our life where we did some dumb shit over or for a man.
Speaker 1: My story is going to take a little bit. Would anybody want.
Speaker 2: To go first that maybe has a shorter story, because mine is pretty painfully long with a lot of embarrassing details.
Speaker 1: Anyone wants to kickstart us, why it's not that long, Okay, go for it. Okay.
Speaker 4: So I wasn't a toxic X situationship thing for five years, let me preface that.
Speaker 1: But we both had our faults.
Speaker 4: So this one night, this man was crazy. First off, in this the same textread he sent me the lyrics to future song Throwaway, the specific lyrics go and fuck that man, get it over with.
Speaker 1: Wasn't doing that, Like I wasn't. I wasn't doing anything.
Speaker 4: And then he claimed that I called him or something, and I was like, I didn't call you. Sence via screenshot of his call log, but deliberately crops it so it only says the first one says Kylie, this girl named Kylie that I guess he's hooking up with as well. Just trying to put it into my heart and just put that dagger like he did.
Speaker 1: That's fucked up, no drawing up. Can you purposely do that?
Speaker 4: She was at the front. I think she was like top and then meat. It just made no sense, like he just did it. He knew what he was doing, and so I saw that and I said not today. I put my coat on, I got my car, and I drove to that man's house. And did I sit outside of his house for a few minutes, just honking that horn and calling him?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I did, because who the fuck are you? I was like, this is crazy. That was crazy of him to do that.
Speaker 4: I put up my orange coat, my orange duster, and I got my vehicle. I said this, it was like one am, but I was like, it was like late and night because he was just he provoked me. I was provoked.
Speaker 1: And where did that lead? Did he come outside? Did you go in?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 4: I don't think he heard the Hanks. And he did not answer my phone. He answered maybe one or two calls again quickly hung up. So then I had to retreat back home and I sabbed. I remember there's a video I have of me sitting on my bedroom floor in the coat, sobbing.
Speaker 1: So so yes.
Speaker 4: I did crash out over that man. But he made me crash out, yeah, rightfully.
Speaker 2: So I think something something I've learned is the less they care about you, the harder you're going to crash out over like that.
Speaker 1: That's that's we'll see that. And I feel like, the worst they are, the harder you crash out.
Speaker 3: Like That's why I never believe when a man's like, oh my ex was crazy, Like, no, you made her crazy, so all of her crashouts are valid, And that's all.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do that any other given day. I've changed, I'm different.
Speaker 6: I feel like that made you crazy has a great segue into my issue because this like genuinely made me psycho. I dated someone who was a serial cheater, Like he collected bodies on bodies while I was his number one body, and like it was the most disrespect I've ever felt in my life, and I wasn't used to that kind of disrespect, so reacting to it was it was a challenge for me.
Speaker 5: I should have just left, but it didn't.
Speaker 6: So one time he decided that he was gonna be messy with this girl who genuinely was a great value version of me.
Speaker 5: Like she we looked alike, we sounded alike.
Speaker 6: He loved her, and it pissed me off in a way where like I couldn't even explain to you. So one night I used to do this thing where he lived in Altuna and I lived at Penn State, Maine, and I would sometimes have him come over to Penn State, Maine. He was not allowed to go out with me because I wanted to be messy, and he would just sleep in my room until I was done partying, and I would just come back and like hang out with him. It was like really a diabolical system, but I did it. One night, he was like, can I drive up? And I said, no, I'm busy tonight. And I knew that he had my location. And there was one friend that he had who was just like a dirt ball, like he was just nasty for the streets, and I knew that he hated him and his reputation. So I said, I'll be hooking up with that man tonight. So I went out to a bar that I never frequented, like I just you couldn't catch me dead in this place. I see this man. I do my thing, and I'm like, yes, this is gonna work out for me. Turn my location on. Made sure to do so because I knew he was watching it. And I went to that man's house. He called me six hundred times, he was.
Speaker 5: Where are you? I know where you're at. I know where that house is.
Speaker 6: You want to see crazy, I'll show you crazy, like you are not going to go around and hook up with everybody with a pulse and get away with.
Speaker 5: It like it's nothing.
Speaker 6: So you can continue to drive an hour and a half up here, sleep in my room after I have a grand old knight, and now I'm going to hook up with your friend because you made me do it.
Speaker 5: You made me do that.
Speaker 3: I would have never done that out of my own free will, did the end of finding out.
Speaker 5: He did because I made it a huge deal. I've told everyone I said, yess what I did? I did that and it was fun too.
Speaker 1: Did you look that? Yeah, that kind of has to happen.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess it's my turn, So let's revisit Tanner. For those who have been around since episode one. I've talked about Tanner before, and I might have told fractions of this story because some really horrible things happened that made for other funny stories. I also might have told him at a live show before. But here, you guys all are getting free access. So Tanner was this narcissist that I was obsessed with at the end of twenty twenty one into well into halfway into twenty twenty two, and he was an evil motherfucker like he really was. It was just your typical avoidant attack style and anxious attachment style meeting the anxious attachment style. And the more this man put me through, the more and more I tried whatever. And he did some really awful things too, like as when this happened, we had stopped chalking, he had ghosted me, but then he would on a random Tuesday text me hey to reel me back in get my attention, would never meet up with me. We had like a very clear fight that I always wanted to talk about in person.
Speaker 1: To this day, never got to talk to him about it. Oh well over it.
Speaker 2: And one day he even sent me a picture of hickeys on his neck to show me that he was hooking up with other people.
Speaker 1: Yep, he was awful to me.
Speaker 5: I don't think I knew that either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this man put me through hell. So one day I got an invite to this bottomless brunch at Frame in the city and me, Casey and Bailey all go, I'm not in a good place during this time. And this was in my twenty four year old era where I used drinking a cope with my problems.
Speaker 1: Don't do it at home.
Speaker 2: So I got black out at this at this place, got drunk, and then I convinced Casey and Bailey, hey, let's go to Vesper after this. So then after it is a Sunday like it is a Sunday. I don't know how I got you two on board with this shit, but after that we go to Vesper to blast anyway, So at like three pm, instead of going home like these two employed women did, I went to another bar. I went to Sancho Postolus in this town to meet up with another young man. I get to the bar, I am blasted whatever, very sad. At one point, this is where things get really bad. The man next to me gets up and I figured that he left, not that this makes anything better, and I started eating his chips and walk. Turns out I think he was taking a phone call or a sig break. Came back and his chips and walk we're gone because I hate them. And then I decide, yeh didn't he say something? He like came back and like looked confused.
Speaker 1: I was like, uh, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: And I looked at the new man that I was meeting, and I was just like, I'm gonna go. So but before before I left, I went on Grinder and I see Tanner. Tanner hasn't been on Grinder in quite some time, and Tanner's now there with a new photo. Tanner's new photo is him in a suit in like a chapel. And keep in mind, Tanner had stopped talking to me because his grandmother passed away. I messaged Tanner and I said new pick like with the eyes, and he was like yeah. I was like, was that taken at your grandmother's funeral? Like you took a selfie in a chapel during your grandmother's funeral? Yes, confirmed, did not deny. It's so, so what do I do? So insane? I leave this bar. I'm walking down Frankfort ab Lucky. I'm not gonna hit by a car, honestly. And I call Lindsay and I said, I think I'm gonna go buy Tanner flowers. I said, you know what, I think that like he's really hurting, clearly, you know, making his going back on Grinder, making his picture in his grandma's funeral. But no, he's hurting, not me. I said, you know what, I think I should go into actme. I think I should get him a bouquet Tanner was also my neighbor, so I was like, I'll just leave it at his door, like I'll knock, like if he won't meet me, then I'll meet him. Whenever I'm like I'm all out of sorts, I go into the store Jinks on Frankfurt ab like I'm trying to now find him like a novelty item of some like drunkens out. It's auch a cloud. It's like a stormy day too, like I'm in like big Doc Martin. It's like some kind of like I'm in a fit like whatever. Lindsay calls me back and she's like, Brandon, do not do that, like like no, like come home this instant, like you not go to that man's out and you do not get him flowers.
Speaker 1: So I didn't, but I really did think about it. I really did.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I'm in a different place. I'm glad that that's no longer me.
Speaker 1: You've grown you. That's funny.
Speaker 2: I leveled up men each time. Definitely, Jason's the final boss. I think, don't play me, Jason.
Speaker 3: It's just so funny because like every single person like has a moment where they were willing to do something so fucking unhinged for a man, and like, if your conscious or a friend didn't stop you, you fully would have done it. Like there are so many things I would have done had someone up and like, hey, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Hope that helps.
Speaker 3: Don't do that, Like every single person has done something so stupid like that man.
Speaker 2: And that man White literally would not have cared if I'd gotten hit by a car on my way there.
Speaker 1: He would not have Garret insane.
Speaker 3: I have like I was in the worst relationship ever for five years, so I have an endless supply of horrible stories. But when we first were talking about it, I feel like I don't think I've ever told the story of what I did. The craziest thing I did for my ex boyfriend. Well, yeah, whatever. So he was really shady with his phone, Like it's not like he wouldn't let me have it, but it was really like he was really purposeful when he would give it to me, And I was never allowed to know the password, Like if I knew the password and he knew that I knew it, he would change it, which like obviously is so like in any world, why I thought that was like normal and acceptable for a man to do is beyond me. But I was like, oh, like he's just really protective whatever. I feel like I always knew something shady. But so I never was able to figure out his password consistently because he would change it all the time. And this was back in the time when iPhones had the home button and you would access your phone using your fingerprint. So one time he was staying at my house and I remember this like sequence of events so clearly because I really felt like I was in mission impossible, like the way that I like calculated how I was going to do it. He gave me his phone and then he went to the bathroom and instead of ordering food, because that's what he gave me his phone for, he was like, oh, we were ordering door Dash and he was like, just put in what you want. I decided I'm going to put my fingerprint in his phone because then I will never have to know his password.
Speaker 1: I will always have access to it.
Speaker 3: So I very quickly ran to his settings and I put add fingerprint and I added my fingerprint to his phone, and then I remember he came back and he was like, what are you getting? And I like had to hurry up and like add something to the cart randomly, and all I could think about for the rest of the night was the fact that I had my fingerprint in his phone and I could go through it whenever I wanted. So he finally fell asleep and I was like, yes, I get to go through his phone. So which, if you ever feel like you need to go through your man's phone, just leave that man before you do it, because that is the first sign that you.
Speaker 1: Should not be with that person.
Speaker 3: So I finally got to go through his phone, and I would go through it pretty bad regularly. I got a little bit addicted to it, like you know when you have like a guilty pleasure and it like you start to get like high off of it. Like I loved going through his phone every night. I didn't do it every night, but I did it a lot, and finally I did end up finding something. But I ran into that like I found it on accident, and I could never admit to him that I have my fingerprint in his phone, and he would have no idea how I would know this information.
Speaker 1: So I pulled to the classic It was about a.
Speaker 3: Girl that I'd always had suspicions about, and I woke up in the morning and I was like, I had a dream about you too, And now I'm just like really insecure, like could you just swear to me that nothing ever happened to Meanwhile, I have a full text threat of exactly what happened, and I know exactly what I'm going.
Speaker 1: For, and he's like, yeah, nothing happened.
Speaker 3: And it was while I was away and we were on a break quote unquote break, so I will never really know if he cheated or if it was just a shady situation. But I was like, what about like all the time so we were on a break, like, do you swear nothing happened?
Speaker 1: And I just kept going and going and saying my dream.
Speaker 3: Was so specific until I finally got him to admit that he did hook up with this girl, but yeah, it was crazy. And then I remember one time he handed me his phone to change a song and it unlocked really quickly, and he was like, how did you just do that? And I was like, oh, I don't know. I think it was unlocked when you handed it to me. That damn Apple make them phones again.
Speaker 1: Right, Like, how do you get into your boyfriend's phone now? If you don't know the password?
Speaker 5: Now you just invite the listeners.
Speaker 4: Well, I will say, Bailey, not that I've done it, but if you just if you, if you have a feeling or like not to feel like what gost to cup the phone, just quickly swipe up and start scrolling because all their notifications are right there. So if someone has texted them like, yes, I've done that in the past relationship, haven't done it new now, Yeah, I've ever.
Speaker 3: Since then, I swore off ever going through someone's phone because, like I literally did become addicted to it, and it's like, is obviously so fucking unhealthy and insane to do that.
Speaker 1: I own up to that.
Speaker 3: So, like I there have been times like when we and Jake first started dating that his phone was right there and I knew the password, and I was like shaking like an old drug addict.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my god, I want to go through it, and I didn't. I never have. Yeah, it's not worth it.
Speaker 4: I mean you can you just gonna see chat Chip tea Chat New York Times. But like I sometimes think about this is self sabotage. But like I went through my past relationships whatever phone before and like, oh that made me sick to my stomach. Like we had just ordered food because if he was going down to get the food and I said, let me go through all these messages. It made me I lost my appetite so bad, and like recently I thought about that that day how I felt, and I was like, I never want to feel like that again, like I will never look through someone's phone or like that just.
Speaker 6: Wait, I need an immunity necklace for myself. One time, I was, this is like worse than going through someone's phone. It's honestly really pathetic and sad of me, and like, I'm honestly sorry, sorry that I did it.
Speaker 5: Why did you say sorry? Like I'm on Canada.
Speaker 6: Anyways, I went through an ex boyfriend's journal and it's like one of the meanest things I've ever done, because like that is truly your feelings on paper. And I did read some things that did hurt me, that were truthful and I shouldn't have read them, but it did become become like a little bit addicting.
Speaker 5: So like if I saw the journal, I would be.
Speaker 6: Like I want to see what's inside of that, like what's your update for today? And like men do journal, like that is the thing that men do that I've learned, Like a few of my ex boyfriends have journaled, Yeah, it was really bad.
Speaker 5: Anyways, I'm glad I got off my chest.
Speaker 3: I feel like the common theme is that we are not with any of these men. If you are doing some diabolical shit that you're embarrassed to admit to your friends, you probably should not be with that person that you are doing.
Speaker 1: That too, when you start.
Speaker 3: Hiding stuff that you've done and stuff that your boyfriend did and you don't even tell your best friends that, that's when you know it's bad. When you're like telling a story and you purposely leave out the worst part because you know that there's no coming back.
Speaker 5: From admitting that it's not right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I'm.
Speaker 4: Reading text, I'll leave something out sometimes and I feel you guys catch me. I'm like, well, actually I did how exactly.
Speaker 1: Did you word that? And then you're like, damn, well I.
Speaker 4: Did say like this, Hey, we've learned, we.
Speaker 1: Live, We learned. It was kind of fun. Sometimes I think it's de elemental, like it's like kind of what you have to go through, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were young, we had a lot more to lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I also.
Speaker 3: Think, like I don't know now, I do think you have to try it, like you have to date.
Speaker 1: You have to figure out what you don't like to figure out what you do like.
Speaker 3: At that time, I believed that that was normal because we were in college and a lot of relationships were toxic, and I was like, oh, we have issues, but like so did everyone else.
Speaker 1: No, babe, you shouldn't have been with that person. Your issues were not normal. He hated you.
Speaker 2: Oh excellent, Oh dear God was fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything on y'all's fyps.
Speaker 4: I don't know if anyone else has seen this specifically Lindsay, but young thugs leak jail calls too, young thugs leak jail calls, like Mariah the Scientist, and he's just talking about Gunna. He's like he is men who liked a gossip you bitches, Like this is huge, full fully gossiping. He's saying like Gunna about like being a rat. He was talking about the Drake and metro boom and feud like he just run in his mouth through these leaked jail calls.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, it's oh, it's Tea.
Speaker 5: I thought that name.
Speaker 6: And Mariah the Scientist had that falling out after she said that weird, Like remember she called him like daddy King or something like nasty.
Speaker 4: Well in the newest leak she said, am I your baby? Or am I your mommy or something like that. What she had like ask it was just and apparently he was trying to hit on Glowrilla while he was in jail. He was talking about to It's when I tell you this man was gossiping about almost every single person in the industry. It's been all of my free Paige. Wow, so I've been locked in.
Speaker 6: Well, speaking of music, Casey sent this in our TikTok group chat today and I was like, this is actually my FYP Summer Walker and that old ass man that is.
Speaker 5: Harboo that she brought to the VMAs, is.
Speaker 1: That like real? Is that really her man?
Speaker 6: I genuinely and truly believe that that's her man. And the way that they were talking was so mysterious. Like she came in she looks good right now, Like she looks healthy and refreshed and like cause she's been through it like that. You talk about man trama like likes and a half, but like this man is not like and no shade to Summer Walker, like she is one of my favorites, truly, but she it's a choice.
Speaker 5: He he isn't the most handsome.
Speaker 6: I don't think he was that bad old well he he is probably pushing closer to eighty than seventy.
Speaker 3: If you were to compare him to like, yeah, like, if I were to see him, I'd be like, oh, that's like a better looking old man.
Speaker 1: But I would never say he was good looking.
Speaker 3: I'd say he's a decent looking old man.
Speaker 1: Like he is old. He has gray hair, But is.
Speaker 5: He a decent looking old man?
Speaker 1: Like No, but I've definitely seen worse looking eighty year old men. He's eighty, I mean, I don't think he's I don't know if he's eighty. He looks like walking Phoenix. This man.
Speaker 4: See that in a distant universe, but not like I don't think walking Shoenix is fine, but in mine I saw a different video.
Speaker 1: Statement.
Speaker 5: If she's happy, she loves it. I love it.
Speaker 3: But I just that kind of like leads into my f ip. Have you guys been seeing the like dog food packing, husband packed my lunch? Shit, No, oh my god, you're so lucky. So I'll make it quick. But like this woman made a video where she was like, oh, my husband, I left my lunch at work today or left my lunch at home. My husband packed me on my lunch and she opens it on camera. First glance, the video is kind of ridiculous. She pulls out like a full packaging of cooks and like a full packaging of pringles. Like he didn't like separate the pringles or the cookies, and like he gave her like a bunch of snacks and apple and two day old Chipotle is what she says in the video. It's like, yeah, that's kind of fucked up.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: And then at the bottom of the lunch box is a bag of dog food with a like handwritten note on it that says like cause you're my dog but spells dog like dawg, and then like wrote a little note that was like, oh, bring this back like the dog the dogs need food.
Speaker 1: Whatever. I saw that, and I was like, Okay, like not a big deal.
Speaker 3: The internet fucking lost their goddamn minds over this dog food and acted like he is the worst fucking husband and like whatever. I won't even get into all the different takes because I think it's insane, but the amount of like assuming that we're doing off of a sixty second video is so fucking crazy. These people are making full, like two to three minute like thesis statements about this girl's TikTok and how she needs to leave this man and how we accept the love we think we deserve and how this is like and I'm like, guys, it.
Speaker 1: Is a fucking sixty second video.
Speaker 3: Whether you're wrong or right, it is someone else's video that you're assuming an entire life's history about. And then she ended up coming out making a follow up video and she was like, the food the dog food thing is like a joke with me and my husband, like, and everyone's like, oh, if it was, Like, where's the joke between her and her husband, Between her and her husband, that's where the joke is and so, and everyone's like if it was.
Speaker 1: She also came out and said that it wasn't two day ol Chipotle. It was a day old Chipotle.
Speaker 3: And she was like, I don't know why I said two day old, Like I'm eating it whatever. There are definitely things you can pull from the video to be like your husband should have put the snacks in a bag or given you this, given you that, But one, why the fuck does it actually matter? It doesn't. And two it is literally all sixty second video. There are so many inside jokes between me and Jake that if we ever put on the internet, no one would laugh at Not that anyone would think that they're like negative, but sometimes jokes aren't fucking funny if you weren't there when they happened. Like maybe there's an inside joke with the dog food and that's an actual joke between them.
Speaker 5: Maybe it isn't.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's why.
Speaker 3: Are we making thesis statements and telling this woman to leave her husband and she's a terrible person and she accepts the love she thinks she deserves because of.
Speaker 5: One fucking TikTok's crazy. I say this often.
Speaker 6: Kids are getting shot at school, Ice is coming onto planes and deporting people for no reason.
Speaker 5: Our president is ruining the country. But you're choosing to spreend your time writing.
Speaker 6: A thesis statement about why a man shouldn't say that this girl is his down.
Speaker 1: Like it is it is actually, and I like have tried.
Speaker 3: This is one of the few things that have come across my desk that I feel like I don't agree with the general public like I usually typically agree when people are like hating on a man or. This is one of the few things that I really can't get behind, and I listen to every video really trying to understand that side. My own sister made a video that I didn't get and I'm like yeah, and I'm like, I'm just not on that side.
Speaker 6: I just hot take videos are fun, Like, don't get me, Yeah, it is fun to make like a.
Speaker 5: Video when there.
Speaker 3: I just like, will forever be grateful that we didn't have TikTok when we were in our era, because I think people are gonna young people are gonna have such a hard time forming their own opinions on things and like they're like afraid to get things wrong. And I don't know, it's just such a weird thing. And I'm like, thank fucking god I wasn't on here when I was twenty one years old saying my insane takes like I fucking had crazy things.
Speaker 2: I had that thought when I think we all watched it that like High School Catfish documentary. Oh yeah, and the whole documentary is like videos of like the girls making tiktoks and I was like, damn, like they're fourteen years old, like making so many there's a lot other fucked up shit in that documentary.
Speaker 1: But that was just something I noticed.
Speaker 2: I was just like, damn, like, that's crazy that they're on this app at that age and the shit that I see, Like nuts, What.
Speaker 1: Did you guys think about that documentary? That was crazy? It was crazy?
Speaker 5: My mouth was agape the entire time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I've I knew what happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so I feel like I wasn't like I liked it. I just feel like I kind of want it.
Speaker 2: Like I thought it was insane that the mom was in there. I thought it was meentory fucking wold. And also like I just did we ever get a why? Like I just wanted to she said that.
Speaker 6: I feel like in her interview they were like what's that syndrome?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that she like was projected like digital yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: But like the daughter, I don't know if there's like more stuff that reservice, but the daughter that like the fact.
Speaker 3: That she just like what like I feel like clearly that girl's fucked up, Yeah, fucked up. Her brain is not fully developed, like she's what's that the home syndrome? Yeah, like a little bit like that, like she that's her mom, Like to everyone else, it's this insane lady on a documentary, But that's this girl's mother who's been helping her through this process, who up until five minutes ago, was helping her figure out who's sending these text messages.
Speaker 1: Like she probably had no fucking idea what was going on.
Speaker 3: And then like obviously the end of the thing, she's like, oh, I still kind of want to have a relationship with my mom, Like, and I saw a bunch of people like hating on her, and I'm like, this girl is a baby.
Speaker 2: She's like really not for her because like you could just tell she had no idea what to do and like had just just couldn't understand it herself and was just like I don't know, like it's kind of fucked up. Like I kind of feel bad that I watched the documentary and supported it, like because I'm just like, damn, like she shouldn't like this is something like in ten years if she processed it and was like, oh, this is the craziest thing my mother did to me.
Speaker 1: But like she's still going through that, Like I.
Speaker 4: Think it was just like discussed, like I just like hat like the whole like her mom like when like her mom's explaining or the police officer. I'm like no, I'm like, you're the mom's just like not covering up, like you're not the daughter isn't hearing what you did? I feel like yes, Like I feel like it's down the line. I feel like she just needs like help, and I hope someone like sits down and like explains like what her mother actually dicks. I feel like it's so hard to process. It's probably like just like.
Speaker 2: Really heavy having the police like camera footage in it of like the moment that they reveal it. Like I was like, shit, like this isn't stage, this isn't like anything, like this is literally the moment she found out. And I'm like to have to like rewatd trauma, like and now the whole world watching it.
Speaker 5: Anne has an opinion about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. It's like if something crazy happened like that to you.
Speaker 3: It's like, I hope she's getting paid from the documentary, Like I hope there's some sort of game for her, because like if not, I don't know if I would be willing to just put my story out there.
Speaker 1: Just be traumatized unless I was in a vindictive state.
Speaker 3: And it's like I want to put my story out there to get back at this person, but she clearly wasn't coming at it from the angle.
Speaker 6: Her mom was also like, like Brandon said, we were shocked that the mom was in it. It's like at one point her friend did say like, oh, she was the nicest lady, but she loved attention. It's like you embarrassed your child, like in front of your small town and then embarrassed her on national Netflix television, Like what do you we need to bring back.
Speaker 3: Public shame in a more impactful way, Like she should have been so embarrassed that there's no way she would ever agree to putting herself on camera, and clearly she's not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I kind of love there's this other onees like BS High on the HBO Max were they put the like the not evil person, but like that bad person in the documentary. It's honestly, it's interesting seeing them and like their manipula ways and narcissists narcissistic ways, Like just I mean, I feel like she was different from another one I watched, But I just think it's always interesting when they do put that person and BS High is really good. If you guys need somebody watch about this guy who started this football like it's called BS High. It's just bullshit though, but a fake football team anyways.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Also, why isn't she doing this docu from jail?
Speaker 1: Did she get she was already out, She only got like a little over a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just like makes you mad, Like narcissists love fucking attention.
Speaker 1: We just gave her two hours of attention, like we're.
Speaker 5: Giving it to her now.
Speaker 1: Yeah damn Yeah. Wow, Yeah, this was a diabolical episode.
Speaker 3: I feel like, maybe really keep this one between us.
Speaker 1: Yea, this one I.
Speaker 5: Said a lot of think
Speaker 1: I got by guys for real this time.