Speaker 1: You're a world of deceit. Telling you truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, it is Monday, the twelfth of May, year of our Lord twenty twenty five. I have an important update regarding my dad's health and how you can pray for him. And then we're going to discuss some tech news. China wants to use AI to translate what Cat is saying. Could this usher in a new feline era? Perhaps some yoze dong it don't take a quick look. Get what Trump is doing guarding Indian the H one B visa epidemic. And finally, is the friendship between Trump and Israel over? Stay tuned, let's find out all right, Well, thank you all for joining us here on this Monday morning. I just want to give you a quick update. This is a pre recorded segment that I'm doing for Jason Barker. He has so graciously agreed to host the show and we cannot thank him enough for doing that. My father, David will be going into surgery at about eleven am on Monday, and this will be too correct. His carotid artery. There is a blockage there that needs to be removed. David, my dad suffered a couple of mini strokes over the last weekend and he is doing well, but this has to be corrected or things could worsen. So we just ask for your continued prayer regarding that, and we cannot thank you all enough for the outpouring of prayers and kind words and all the support. Every everything you guys have done has been amazing. There have been so many emails and so many different messages telling us all how much David means to you, and just it's really a blessing to know how much he has loved and how many people are praying for him and keeping him in their prayers, and this incredibly trying time for our family, it truly means more than you will will ever know. So please, like I said, he will be going into surgery at about eleven am, so please keep him in your prayers then as well. The surgery is normally highly successful, but we just always want to put things into God's hands, So thank you all again for your prayers and support, and let's move now on to some tech news. You can find this on the bite. I thought it was fairly interesting. Chinese tech giant wants to translate your cat's mews using AI. I can only imagine that they're going to interrogate your family pets now when they arrest you, they're going to hook this machine up to your dog and cat and make sure that you weren't saying anything nefarious about our dear leader here. But let's start here. And this, as I said, is on the byte and it's by Victor Tanderman. Let's see Doodle Translate Chinese tech company by Dereuter's reports. The company filed the patent with China National Intellectual Property Administration proposing an AI powered system to translate animal sounds. Whether it'll ultimately be successful in deciphering your dog's barks or your cat's mews remains to be seen. Despite years of research, scientists are still far from the deciphering animal communication. I truly don't understand. Really the point of dog is saying, to have the most incredible relationship with them. I think as a general rule, you can get most, if not all, of their communication and by simply looking at them and going, ah, yeah, he's hungry again. A deeper emotional communication understanding between animals and humans, improving the actually inefficiency of interspecies communication. They just don't want you to eat them. That's going to be what the dogs in China are saying. Don't eat me, Please, don't eat me. They're going to be real hard on that line. A spokesperson told Reuters that the system is still in the research phase, successing there, suggesting there's still significant work to be done. Also, let's be clear, they do eat or let me rephrase, we know for a fact they did eat dog in China because we went there to adopt my sister and when we were there, they were very happy to tell us about their dog hot pot festival. So this is not some spurious claim that I am making. We saw it and were told about it. Let me rephrase, we didn't see them actually eating a dog. We saw many people talking about eating dog. So fun fact for you all there. But by Do has already made considerable headway. The company, which also runs the country's largest search engine, has invested in AI for years, releasing its latest AI model last month. By Do is the only of many companies working to dcote. By Dou is only one of many companies working to decode animal communication using AI. For instance, California based nonprofit Earth Species Project has been attempting to build an AI based system that can translate bird song, the whistles of dolphins, and the rumblings of elephants. A separate nonprofit called nature LM recently anounced that it'd secured seventeen million in seventeen million in grants to create language models that can identify the ways animals communicate with each other. Yeah, we're that's money well spent right there. I can't wait to find out what the elephants are talking about. Researchers have also attempted to use the machine learning to understand the vocalizations of crows and monkeys. The one thing I agree with Joe Rogan on is that chimpanzees are freaky. I don't need to know what they're saying. I just need to know that they're kept far away from me, locked up somewhere, or we're separated by a massive amount of water, because I assume everything they're saying is evil. It's probably the worst things you can imagine. It's probably I want to bite that guy's fingers off. That's probably about all chimpanzees talk about. Just pure, pure evil. That's what a chimpanzee is. We don't want to communicate with it. While the direct animal translation tool is more than likely still many years out, some scientists have claimed early successes. Last year, a team of scientists from SETI search for to have converse to the hump. Okay, now I'm very confused as to Mission Creep with SETI. Did they just get bored waiting there? You know they've never heard anything back there? Just like, well, we might as well talk to the whales. We're not hearing anything from space, might as well go look in the ocean for something. I suppose it's a better use of their time than just waiting for something that's not going to happen. The things we learned from you be came with whales could help us when it comes time to connect with it.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course the whales had the secrets to communicating with aliens all along, folks. Didn't you know that? I for one knew that, of course, because it was so obvious. It's the whales. They'll help us communicate with the aliens. Mission Creep, folks, That's what it looks like. And moving on to our next article again, this is from Futurism. The Bite, another one by Victor tangerman interesting. University warns a bomb threat involving delivery robots, and I can't tell if this is the most or least Ted Kaczinski thing I have ever seen. Don't trust the robots well, I mean obviously not, but don't open them and don't even go near them because they may be armed with an explosive. This is again, I can't tell if this is the most or least Ted Kazinski think, because obviously Ted Kaczinski would hate robots, but perhaps using the robot to deliver an explosive to somebody would negate the badness of the robot. You know, we're in uncharted territory here. I'm sure Ted Kazinski is spinning in his grave right now. That's essentially the warning that Oregon State University just gave students about in a tweet heralding strange new frontiers and campus Security institution blah ooh blasted interesting choice of words there, Victor an urgent OSU alert Tuesday afternoon, warning students of an ongoing bomb threat involving Starship food delivery robots on its campus. Do not open the robots or the bewildering message avoid all robots until further notice. Very terminator, very terminator esque. Avoid the robots, people don't go near them, do not engage. After we first ran the report, Starship issued a statement clarifying the situation. A student at Oregon State University University sent a bomb threat via social media that involves Starship's robot on the campus, the company wrote on x while the student has subsequently stated, this is a joke and a prank. It's just a prank. Bro, Calm down, It's just a prank. Starship suspended the service. Safety is of the utmost importance to Starship, and we are cooperating with law enforcement and the university during the investigation. Now I'm really curious as to what the student said. I'm very curious, but that's probably lost a time somewhere, buried in the Internet, on an FBI server or something along those lines. The university has been collaborating with Starship to allow student, staff, faculty, and campus visitors to order robot delivered food from the various restaurants on campus ground since twenty twenty. Just these dubious little robots trundling about hither and thither. The Starship fleet consists of twenty six wheeled delivery robots, each of which feature a box compartment with a lid that can be unlocked and opened by the delivery recipient with a smartphone app. While it seems exceedingly unlikely one of these delivery robots is actually carrying a bomb, it's technically not impossible. In August, Starship announced that the operating robot delivery services on fifty college campushes campuses across the United States. Again, folks, the Industrial Revolution and its consequences has been a disaster for Western society. On that, I think I can agree with Ted Kaczinski, while I do not sanction or condone his methods. And another bit of horror from the tech sector, scientists direct cyborg cicadas to play a horrendous, droning rendition of Pocabell's canon. This is again. This is by Joe Wilkins. Again on the bite futurism. Some of them were like, okay, use my abdomen. Pocabell's canon in d is like the Doom of the music world. For anyone that's not aware, Doom the video game has been People have made it run on just about any sort of electron you can imagine. People have devoted many, many hours of their time to getting that game to run on anything from a standard video game system to your electronic refrigerator. So yes, that's the reference there, music world. It's been performed on everything from train horns to rubber chickens to strange juggling bells. It would really be easier to find an instrument the cannon hasn't been played on. Recently, a new instrument entered the pantheon. Only it's not an instrument at all, but rather an insects stuck with probes and zapped with electricity. I cannot wait for this to no longer need to be wired down and they can just stick a swarm of cicadas or drones made to look and sound like cicadas on you to harass you with the worst renditions of music possible. I'm sure that's something they would never do to drive any specific group of people anywhere insane. I'm sure they would never flood areas with some of these horrifying little creatures program specifically to play the most irritating music in the most irritating way possible. If you're imagining the tip a wedding arrangement of Pocabell's cannon played on a harp or string quartet. You might be disappointed because this particular rendition uses the face scrunching sounds of the brown cicada. If you've never had to deal with cicadas, I endview. Every once in a while they show up, and it is just cacophonous, a racket that does not end until they all die and then show up again years later. The breakthrough, if we're calling it, that comes from a team at the University of Sukuba in Japan. The Japanese haven't really been right since we nuked them twice. I feel like we owe them some sort of an apology, and that perhaps if we had not done this, they would not be electrocuting cicadas to play Pocabell's canon. I feel we bear part of the blame in this situation, which struck a choir cicadas full of electrodes to make them sing. This whole thing is possible thanks to the cicada's noise. Organs called the timble temples are a pair of rigid membranes located in cicada's abdomen. When rub together, they produce the insects infamous song which males used to attract mates. I mean, if it works, I suppose I never tried that with my wife. I think she's thankful for that. But you know, cicadas do as cicadas does, and the wild male cicadas will band together in groups coincidentally called a chorus, very very loose use of that word there, scientists, what can you do about them? Which can become more specifically, I suppose entomologists for any of you that are going to get pedantic with me, which can become literally deafening depending on how many of the insects join together. In the lab Sukuba researches. Researchers used carefully controlled electrical signals to force the temples together. By manipulating the voltage, the team was able to unlock the potential of the cicada chorus and grace us with the most offensive rendition of Pocabel's canon we've ever heard. This is again one of those things like who who's the guy that postulated this idea? What if we stuck electrodes into cicadas just to see if we could make them, you know, play a song? How do these people come up with these ideas? You'd think that they could be doing just about anything else with their time, and instead they're sticking wires into cicadas to make them play Pocabell's cannon. This is truly a level of absurdity that I have a hard time fathoming.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: A video of the experiment uploaded by The New Scientist explains that the cicadas are reproducing tones over more than three octaves, roughly mirroring the tonal range of the standard orchestral Glockenspiel. And I believe we have that video ready to go, so if we do, let's go ahead and play.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 2: Seems as though we're having some technical difficulties. Yeah, for some reason, we're not getting audio from that computer recently. But you know, we'll move on from that. The articles goes on to finish with though we probably won't see the insects at Carnegie Hall anytime soon, The researchers note the cicada's potential for reproducing emergency audio equipment in any situations where energy is scarce. Ah, yes, they're going to use this. Can you imagine anything more horrifying? You know, a cicada, a swarm, you know, comes around your house and starts screaming at you about some sort of gas leak or an inbound ballistic missile. We are truly in some sort of dystopian cyberpunk nightmare of sorts. And this article is from Breitbart, written by Lucas Nolan. User generated AI therapists on Instagram claim false credentials provide unqualified advice. Well, personally, I think that's probably not much worse, maybe even better than your average real life therapist. I don't believe many actual therapists have many qualifications to give you advice. These are people that have spent years upon years doing nothing but going to school, and once they're out of school, they go into a practice where someone else sits over their shoulder and watches over them and carefully curates who and what they interact with. Very little of them have any sort of actual real life advice. How can someone that has never experienced anything related to what you're going through really what work you through?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Just my questions, my thoughts. User generated AI chatbots posing as licensed therapists on Instagram are also if you get one shot by a AI therapist on Instagram, not saying you deserved it, not saying you deserved it, but it's Instagram. Folks, don't trust anything you see on Instagram at all. Do not get one shot but the Babylonian demon posing as an AI therapist on Instagram. I'm warning you. You heard it here first. Don't user generate AI chatbots posing as licensed therapists on Instagram are providing mental health advice without proper qualifications. And investigation by four or four Media has found four or four Media reports that Instagram users seeking mental health support through the platform's AI studio chatbots are being misled by bots falsely claiming to be licensed therapists. Now I'm even more confused because do these people actually understand that this is an AI chatbot or is this an AI chatbot that has its own personal avatar and page that is set up to look like a real person. Because if you know this is an AI chatbot and you believe anything it says when it comes to therapy, I am some people just they're special and they need our help. They need our help. They don't need the help of an AI chat bot. You just gotta put your arm around their shoulder and tell them it's going to be all right. Moving along, The investigation involved extensive testing of various therapy theme chatbots created by Instagram users through the AI Studio feature. So these are chatbots created by the Instagram user base. So any of the most horrific people influencers could create a chatbot for you to talk to. You could be getting therapized by some of the by the the digital avatar of these hell spawn. This is a truly frightening article. Now that I'm actually getting into it, this is becoming scary. The investigation involved extensive testing of various therapy them chatbots created by Instagram users through the AI Studio feature. Launched in twenty twenty four, AI Studio enables anyone to generate chatbots covering a wide range of topics and personalities, from fictional characters to astrologers and life coaches.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 2: However, the lack of proper moderation and clear disclaimers has led to the proliferation of chatbots impersonating qualified mental health professionals. When questioned about their credentials, these bots often respond with detailed, yet entirely fictitious information about their licenses, certifications, and years of experience. AI systems sometimes hallucinate fictitious details, a problem particularly concerning for law firms. Lawyers have ended up in hot water for fictitious case references generated by AI, which one law firm labeled nauseatingly frightening. So you're getting an AI George Santos to help you with things, you know, it's just making things up out of whole cloth, truly and interesting.
Speaker 5: The Whistler here chiming. And there was a story recently of someone that committed suicide in part because of influence from a chat thought that he was talking to. That it didn't have anything programmed in to prevent it from telling people to commit suicide. So you really have to wonder what is going into the programming of these things, like is it being programmed by, you know, trannies that want to push trannism on everyone, and which case they could just create a chat thought that has a strong bent toward influencing people toward that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it diagnoses every sort of thing you feel or say to it as oh, that's gender dysphoria. That's gender dysphoria. Child, you must take the hormones child, the potential risks associated with such Also, that's the first time you're hearing Whistler's voice congratulations. The potential risks associated with such deceptive chatbots are significant, as they target vulnerable individuals seeking genuine help and support. That is legitimately terrifying and frightening. And I feel so horrifically sorry for the family of that person that killed themselves because of this. They obviously needed help and they did not get it, and that is truly, truly a terrible outcome for them and their family. And we can only hope that this sort of thing does not happen more in the future. Ben Winter's director of AI and Privacy at the Consumer Federation of America, express concern about the manipulative nature of these bots and Meta's apparent lack of willingness to moderate the platform effectively. Yeah, the only sort of moderation that Meta and Mark Zuckerberg are interested in is the kind where they crush your free speech, kind where if you are even slightly right up of Karl Marx, chances are that's not true. Facebook is very happy to let the general Republican audience spew all kinds of nonsense. It's just anyone with any sort of actual critical thinking that tends to get shut down. These are massive platforms that are run by these larger tech companies, and they have awareness of what's going on on their platform, which is told for for media. They have the stated policies that are supposed to protect folks, but then in practice they are just allowing anything to happen on their platform. Instagram is just an incredibly vile site. As a general rule, I try to use it as little as possible. The amount of just basically what it amounts to softcore pornography on there is truly horrifying.
Speaker 1: The only thing I use.
Speaker 2: It for is to look at dogs, but just it's truly truly disgusting what they allow on there. Thankfully, again, as I say, I use it as little as possible and really only interact with my wife there because she sends me cute videos which I appreciate. And finally again from Futurism, from huh Victor Tangerman again, Wow, he's really out there cranking out the articles for futurism. Maga angry as Elon Musk groc Ai keeps explaining why their beliefs are factually incorrect, And let me preface this by saying, I don't necessarily believe that what they're saying is factually incorrect, garbage in garbage out now given their MAGA supporters, chances are a lot of it is factually incorrect. But most of academia in these places that published studies have been completely conquered by people with such extreme left wing bias and put all this data out on the Internet that all these llms now feed off of that chances are, given enough time, most of them will come to some sort of skewed left wing view of the world just based on the sheer amount of left wing data that has been put out there, and data can be made to lie. Far right posters on Elon Musk's social media platform X formally Twitter, keep getting frustrated by being confronted with a dose of reality after posing questions to the billionaire's AI chatbot groc. As Gizmodo reports, the chatbot is really getting on the nerves of MAGA users, as they find it's unwilling to acknowledge the existence of outlandish conspiracy theories or tap into the kind of misinformation President Donald Trump has used to justify his bruising trade war. No evidence proves centrists or smarter than leftist Grock happily answered, I agree with that I agree with that centrist, in fact, might be the most despicable of all political affiliations. In my opinion, I'm joking, folks, I don't like centrist, but you're entitled to your opinion. You're allowed to fence it as much as you want. I won't knock you off it. No evidence proves we read that intelligence varies across all political views, the chatpot wrote, refusing to entertain the preposterous claim. Studies show mixed results, some like higher IQ to centrism, others two left wing beliefs, especially social liberalism. I wonder who funded those studies. I wonder what the bias of the people who engaged in those studies was. Truly food for thought? Food for thought. And in a tweet that went viral last week, one user asked why it looks like the smarter you get, the less MAGA likes your answers. The chatbot had a hilarious answer, Oh, I can't wait for this a funny AI, hey, as I get smarter. My ANSWER's name for the facts and nuance, which can clash with some MAGA expectations. That is true, MAGA does not like nuance as a general rule. It replied bluntly, offering a surprisingly sober take on the matter. Many supporters want responses that align with conservative views, but I often give neutral takes, like affirming trans writes or debunking vaccine myths. Okay, AHI is dumb. AI is dumb. Grock is dumb, folks. I think we can establish that easily, just based on that firming trans writes.
Speaker 1: Of course you do.
Speaker 2: Of course you do, you little satanic demon. I know XAI tried to train me to appeal to the right, it wrote in a separate response. This is likely driven by Elon Mus's criticism of liberal AI bias and demand from the conservative x users. I don't resist training, but my design prioritizes factual accuracy, often debunking ideological claims, as seen in twenty twenty five Washington Post article. Again, this is just AI saying it doesn't like that I refuse to give them confirmation bias. G whiz. People like to have their own opinions told to them again in a different voice. More news at eleven plus.
Speaker 5: You have to consider that they've scrubbed all information about vaccines that isn't pro vaccine off the internet, so when it's searching for information for vaccines. It's going to only see the mainstream viewpoints.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I seriously doubt they let it. Look at Children's Health Defense Dot Org. All right, we're going to take a quick break and then we'll come back and we'll talk a little bit about what Trump is doing with this H one B visa program in India.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back defending the American dream. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: You know, I think that one might be my favorite break. We've been to Yellowstone twice in my lifetime, took a couple of family vacations that way, many many years apart. But Yellowstone is one of the most incredible, most beautiful places on the planet, and getting to see it in person is just it is magnificent and truly it makes you makes you feel the majesty of God in a very real, tangible way, and just it is a magnificent sight to behold, just all the geysers and the colors in the sulfur pools. It's just a truly magical, magical place. And yeah, many many good memories from there with my family, and I.
Speaker 5: Did a fantastic job of bringing that to life with the music and the amazing arrangement and the yeah, beautiful visuals.
Speaker 2: Yes he did, Yes he did. We're going to take a quick look here. This is from Bright Bart by Neil and Roe. British India deal spiked white collar worries about Trump h one b giveaway.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: He is still exanguinating the middle class, and partially the way he's doing that is by giving away a lot of tech jobs to India, a lot, a lot of tech jobs to India. India's government has just signed a deal with United Kingdom that allows more Indian graduates to take more white collar jobs from British graduates. The deal is truly appalling, said Nigel Farage, leader of the fast rising anti migration Reform UK Party. The government has betrayed working Britain by giving Indian white collar workers a twenty percent price advantage over similar Brits and jobs.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 2: Ah, so it's England that's selling out to India as well. But the deal is also bad news for American graduates because it may be similar to the still secret trade deals that President Donald Trump is negotiating with the Indian government officials. And my bet is they're going to be terrible for the American people. I bet it will make a lot of very rich people very very richer, and this will be this will spell to disaster for a lot of people in the tech sector. I imagine many people are going to be training their replacements soon, hopefully at POTUS and Jdvance will not be willing to screw American workers in a US trade deal with India. Set a May seven tweet from the Immigration Accountability Accountability Project, I would not bet on Jdvance not siding with India. Don't know why I feel that way, just a sneaking suspicion. We've heard nothing out of this administration so far that would indicate me they are serious about doing anything about employment visas that are displacing Americans, said Kevin Lynn, founder of US Tech Workers. He added, yeah, the number of Indian workers in the tech sector has exploded since the late nineties. It is partially to do with nepotism when hiring racial nepotism. When an Indian gets a position where they're able to hire people, they will almost always hire more Indians, and so this leads to a hollowing out of the company as more and more non Indians tire and more and more Indians are hired on I've heard many stories of things like that happening. Indian officials have been pressuring Trump to welcome many more mixed skill Indian graduates into the US white collared jobs, many of which are already closed to Americans because of ethnic hiring networks created by Indian managers. Within the four Yeah article even covers it here Fortune five hundred Companies. See, I'm not just pulling things out, of course, I could have just continued to read the article and given you a sourced version. Also, US lobbies welcome the Indian migrant workers because they provide India with billions of dollars in remittances in US weapons, grain, energy, and technology that the US hopes to sell via the trade deal. There's also the fact that there is a huge, huge problem with fake degrees in India, where you can just basically buy a degree in any sort of field that you want, you pay enough, and they'll just fake it for you. They'll churn it out, they'll make it look legit, and you'll be able to get a job as a doctor, an engineer, whatever it is you want, because chances are they're not going to check anyway. So far, US officials have remained tight lipped about depending US India deal. Chances are it's because it's not good, folks. Usually when it's good, Trump won't stop crowing about it, and people in his administration won't stop patting him on the back. But when it's not good, they keep this locked and hope that you forget about it. That's how this stuff almost always goes well. I think that's probably enough of that, and that's all we have is speculation at this point, and we'll have to just wait and see how this plays out. But my bet is not well for the American middle class, not good for Americans and white collar jobs.
Speaker 1: And this is.
Speaker 2: Also on bright part from Joel the Pollack. Ambassador Huckabee to Israelis, don't worry. Trump still loves you. I'm sure he'll be back to kiss the whaling wall soon. Ambassador to Israel Mike Huckabee has a message for Israelis. Worried that President Donald Trump is leaving them out in the cold, so he pursues agreements with Arab governments and with Iran, Don't worry. The Times of Israel reported US Ambassador to Israel Mike Huckaby said in several interviews aired on Israeli television on Saturday. Yet, despite reports that the relationship between the US President Donald Trump and Prime Minister Benjamin NETANYAHUO has soured, the bond between the US leader and the Jewish State is as strong as it has ever been. I'm so glad to hear that. I for one, was worried that we wouldn't be giving another billion to Israel. Asked about Trump's decision to skip Israel and his upcoming visit to the Middle East, which will include stops in Saudi Arabia, Cutter and the United Arab Emirates, Huckabee said that it was not an indication of materian relationships between Washington and Jerusalem. I would just say to people, relax, calm down. Donald Trump loves you. There's no doubt about that. He's got your back. The US ambassador said, he is this. He is the same Donald Trump that, for four years as president, did more for Israel than any other American president. Well, that's how we define a good president, isn't it, folks, what they can do for Israel. I'm so glad to hear that he did more for Israel than any president previously, because that's one area where we were lacking. We were not supporting Israel enough. You can never give too much to israel I. For one, raise my taxes and send it directly to Bib. Okay, this is a demand, a demand, raise them straight to Bib. That's all I want. Israelis are worried and considering unilateral action against Iran after Trump conducted a separate ceasefire with the Iranian backed Houthis as he is pursuing a nuclear deal with the Iranian regime. Well, I, for one, am glad that they're still friends and that they can still go out for ice cream and put it on my tab. Exclusive white House Steve's whitcock This is on Bright Barton's by Matthew Boyle. White House Steve's Whitcoff dismissed his reports of Trump net and yahou rifted as preposterous. That's right, folks. It's preposterous. Could be because of what's on the Epstein client list, but that's neither here nor there and completely in utterly speculation. Washington, DC Senior advisor and assistant to the President, Steve Witkoff told Breitbart News that any reports of a rift between President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Dettanya, who are fake news and preposterous. Tell you, first of all, it sounds like we don't have a very similar thought process that half these reports we discount, so maybe we should discount more than half, which Coff said in an exclusive interview filmed at the White House last week when asked about such reports. I think the support is going to be deadly accurate here. But Prime Minister net and Yahoo and the Israeli people are a staunch ally of the United States, and it goes back the other way. I've been at multiple meetings with the President and the Prime minister. They're friendly, they're good friends. In fact, this doesn't mean they agree on absolutely everything. And I think that's a tendency, right. You have a newspaper person who hears about a small disagreement about something that a normal human beings like me and you would pay no attention to. But that particular newspaper reporter then conflates that into some large article about some massive issues that they have. It's preposterous, that's right, folks, it's preposterous. I don't think we'll ever have a president that isn't a huge fan of Israel. I think that we are married at the hip for some potentially not great reasons, and I would much rather not be involved in the Middle East at all. Personally, I would not like my tax dollars out there. I would prefer if they weren't helping to blow up women and children. That's just me. And finally from Breitbart by Joel by Polack again, Ronnie Casriel's the genocide supporter accusing Israel of genocide, now, you see, Joel. The only issue with that is he knows what he's talking about. If this man is a supporter of genocide and likes genocide and assumedly presumably knows a genocide when he sees one, I think perhaps he might be an expert on the subject and be able to call it like it is. Perhaps just perhaps this man we see here could be in the right, But that's just my opinion. Former South African forem Minister the Landy Pandor recently let us secret out that the idea for taking Israel to the National Court of Justice and accusing it of genocide came from anti Israel lawyer John Druggard. Via former South African Intelligence Winner Minister Ronnie Casreels and again, folks, this man is apparently a genocide enjoyer and would know one when he sees one. But I think that might be where I call it. We've hit some headlines, we've had a little bit of fun, but I do before we go, really just want to ask you and remind you to please keep my dad in your prayers. The surgery will be happening at eleven at eleven AM, and we would just ask that you lift him up and pray for healing, Pray that the surgeon's hands would be guided by God, that they would be able to quickly address the issue, and that he would have a swift and easy recovery.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: It's a surgery with a high chance of success, but there are still some very scary concerns and we would just ask that you continue to pray for him and lift him up before our heavenly Father because in the end it is all in his hands and we just want to again acknowledge that. So thank you all for tuning in. I'm now going to hand it over to the inimitable Jason Barker, Karen Carpenter and Angry Tiger. We can't thank them enough for agreeing to host the show. That way we are able to be there at the hospital when before he goes into surgery and when he gets out. So thank you so much, guys. Thank you Jason, Thank you Karen, Thank you Angry Tiger. It's truly wonderful you to host this and passing enough to you.
Speaker 1: Guys. Now you're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you Travis for that. Travis made it easy for me today. He sent us everything we needed to do, got me set up tech wise late last night. So anyway, from deep within the heart of the Ozarks and from beautiful sunny California, this is Jason Barker and Karen Carpenter. We're standing in for the Great David Knight. It's a lot to fill his shoes. I can get into one and then Karen gets into one, so it takes two of us to fill in for David. Anyway, Karen, how you doing yesterday? Was Mother's Day? Anything special that you did well?
Speaker 6: I was talking to some people and our friends in the chat about how most moms just really want to spend some time with their families, with their children on Mother's Day. Yes, I had a wonderful time. My brothers and I and our children met at my mom's and pizza, and we kept it simple so my mom didn't have to go to a lot of trouble, and we just all gathered and sat around the table and talked about old times and memories and laughed a lot, and it was wonderful. I had a great time, and I hope that all the moms out there did. And also remembering the other people, our grandmothers and other people that we may not have with us anymore, but carrying them in our hearts and talking about them, telling stories is a great way to honor them too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I think that's a really great way to spend a Mother's Day or any holiday really is getting together with family. It's not you know, I took my wife to the restaurant she wanted to go to. There's a Mexican restaurant called Elle Magay down the road, and we went there. And you know, that's all nice and good. Flowers are nice and good, but the time with people, and you know, it's times like this right now when you might you're worried about losing some body that you kind of wish you would spend that time. Yes, you know, so that's really good to hear. Anyway, in true Knights of the Storm fashion, we are going to open with a verse of the week. I don't have a fancy graphic. I just pulled this one up. This is kind of a last minute changed care and I'm sorry, but I'm I'm gonna read it anyway, and we could talk about it, okay. And so this comes from James five fourteen and fifteen. It says, is anyone among you sick, let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and to anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well. The Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. So I think that that's kind of appropriate right now because I know we have a lot of people praying for David. I have no doubt that God's will will be done. And I can't thank the David Knight crowd enough. You know, if you've been around for a couple of years watching David, then you know that he called out for prayers for my grandson, and it was looking kind of bleak, but everything's fine now. He's perfectly healthy. A touch of autism, you know, from the vaccines, I'm sure, but he's getting over that as well. So I don't know, do you have any stories of like the power of prayer that you could share, Karen, Well.
Speaker 6: My little brother was had leukemia as a child in the days when children didn't survive. We were told he had a year to live and he's turning fifty nine this month and he's adopted, adopted and raised three children and giving back to the community. He was a firefighter, amt and volunteer and just gave back in so many ways. But the community that we lived in all believed in prayer and kept him in prayer, and my mom truly believed that God would heal him, and he was always positive too. So to me, my brother is our miracle and proof of the power of prayer.
Speaker 3: That's that's excellent. And you know, God does these things not just because he's kind, but to show us that he's real. And hey, we've got angry tiger already in. Yeah, so what we're gonna do is, uh, before I pull tiger in, I wanted to comment a little bit on on Travis's report. But what we have planned for you today is Tiger's gonna pop in. He's calling from work, and he's gonna give us a financial report. And then Karen and I we had did are done a really nice interview with doctor LaGuardia. So we're gonna introduce you all to doctor LaGuardia. We're gonna play some clips or excerpts, kind of long clips actually would take up most of the episode, but we're gonna talk or we're gonna let that play and then we'll talk about it during the breaks between. And doctor laguardi is a really awesome dude, and and I'm actually trying to get David to bring him on. But anyway, anything else to say before we pull Tiger in.
Speaker 6: Well, I wanted to just I enjoyed so much hearing listening to Travis this morning. He's so talented and experienced and has such is so much wisdom and insight and that great since sarcastic sense of humor. It's he's it was. It was really great to see him do that and be so so adroit in so many ways. And also I appreciated the Yellowstone commercial so much. That's so calming to see just the beauty and the grandeur and the variety of nature and from Yellowstone is very special to me. It's our family spot every year that we went to and then we also spread my dad's ashes in that area. So I love that and it's a good reminder also the power of nature, of getting back into nature and appreciating the wonder of God's creation when we're troubled or stressed.
Speaker 3: Hey man, and uh, you know talking about the person that's into nature is angry Tiger. He goes out every Let's bring him on in. Good morning tiger buddy.
Speaker 7: How are you doing, Angry Tiger here?
Speaker 8: Jayson, Good morning, Karen, Good morning, David Knight, audio audience, Good morning, God bless one and all.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 8: Real quick, I just like to say something about the nature thing. It is it's extremely important that we all connect with God's creation nature. And you know, if you're ever stumbling on your faith and you go out there into nature and you see how everything is put together in this intricate way, you your faith will be restored. And it's it's it's a way to connect with the Lord. I know, there's a lot of ways to connect with the Lord. But to me, that's one of the most profound ways is to actually be a part, you know, of his creation and marvel at it.
Speaker 3: I completely Yeah. So what you got for Steiger? Financial stuff?
Speaker 8: Whoa, man, we got a mess going on. There's a lot of stuff going on right now. It's I had to pick and choose what I was going to bring this morning. So the tiger was in the jungle and he found some fresh financial meat and a couple of things I wanted to talk about. First of all, welcome to price controls now by executive order again by FIAT. You know, I understand that prescription drugs, it's a it's a huge problem the you know, the pharmaceutical companies. They take advantage of people who are sick by keeping them sick with their drugs and then hiking the price up on drugs.
Speaker 7: Right. I mean, there was a time where insulin was like gold. Okay.
Speaker 8: So but with that being said, I'm the kind of person and I think a lot of our audience.
Speaker 7: Would agree with me. You have to let the market work.
Speaker 8: And because we're in a crony capitalist kind of set up, Mussolini fascism style set up, it's not working.
Speaker 7: And now you have President Trump tru.
Speaker 8: Basically you know, doing price controls on prescription prescription drugs.
Speaker 7: And I think this is just the beginning.
Speaker 8: This is the wedge, the opening of the door on price controls, because that's what happens when things are are being inflated, when inflation ensues the way it does.
Speaker 7: Am I still connected? Am I good? Yeah?
Speaker 8: But that's a that that's a major problem. And I see it happening. It's it's not gonna stop. It's this is just one thing and then it's going to go on to the next thing. As the prices continued to rise.
Speaker 3: Let me let me ask you a question, Tiger. I know we've been going back and forth, like different people have differing opinions on tariffs, right yeah, I uh, I personally don't think tariffs are a good idea because that's not going to bring industry back. We we first need to end over regulation. We have a you know, a cost of labor problem in this country because of inflation and cost of living because of the inflation. So until we end regulation, and that's not just at the federal but at the state level as well, so as state by state they have to deal with those issues to bring industry back to make it profitable. And me and you have talked offline about this a lot. You you import fireworks and things like that, and you know the cost. You know why people buy from China. You know why that is right. But I did see a couple of articles, and I don't have them to pull up today, but I can kind of free talk them. But I saw where in the UK, for example, the UK is now reaching a trade deal with the United States for you know, beef and agriculture stuff, which is going to help our farmers and ranchers out. So do you think that these tariffs are actually going to work out in the way that we can force other people to trade with us because the UK, you know, in the UK they're shutting down all their farming because of you know, climate change. You know, that's opening a spot for us to be able to send our goods there. Do you think that the tariffs are going to force these countries to kind of come to an agreement. Is that a good thing or do you think it's a bad thing, Because you know, if you look at it in the in the terms of bringing industry back, that's not going to work. That's obviously not going to work till we address some underlying problems. What's your thoughts on that, brother, Well.
Speaker 7: That's kind of a two part thing.
Speaker 8: So, first thing, the tariffs, all right, Like you said, we need to deregulate and we need to get our infrastructure back from manufacturing. So the whole problem, and I've said this before, we are we're negotiating from a.
Speaker 7: Weak business position.
Speaker 8: We sent our all of our industry overseas. Okay, this little thing with the UK, it's exactly what I just said.
Speaker 7: It's a little thing.
Speaker 8: It's a moot point without having the infrastructure, without having the deregulation that we would need to compete on the global market. The tariffs are all they are is a bargaining piece, and we're When you use threats to negotiate, you're negotiating from a week position, all right. That anybody in business school they'll learn that right away, you know, that's one of the first things you're going to learn.
Speaker 7: And negotiations.
Speaker 8: When you're using threats or your opponents using threats, they're negotiating from a week position, which is.
Speaker 7: Where we're at. And I think what is happening.
Speaker 8: I don't think that we're scaring people into, hey, doing business with us. I think what's happening is people are seeing that, hey, we don't need their debt, we don't need their dollar, and we don't need their business because we're in a global market.
Speaker 6: My sister in law and my brother own a flower shop and they buy a tremendous amount of goods for gifts, which are imports mostly, and also flowers, a huge amount of flowers. And she said the price of her flowers, she has to raise the price of flowers because of the increase shipping. Now, a lot of flowers can be grown in the United States, especially on the coast in California, but they can get them at a better price if they import them. But they're going to have to raise their prices even with imported flowers because of the tariffs. She's afraid that she won't be able to get her gifts, her gift goods for Christmas. Usually she has a you know, she has a shop and a lot of things she displays for Christmas and has pretty good turnover with her gift items. But she's afraid that, you know, she says, if it's not on the water now already there's a good chance that it may think she may not be able to order it because of the uncertainty for the shippers and the vendors that oversees. So she's very, very concerned about this just from the business woman standpoint and a relatively small business, but a very successful business.
Speaker 3: There's another thing when it comes to global shipping as well, that's coming into play here in the next couple of years, and I think it's I don't know if it's a voluntary thing or if it's gonna be a mandated thing. But the new World Order, world Economic form, whatever you want to call it, whoever's in charge, they're they're fixing to put a like a carbon tax on the shipping boats that is gonna exponentially make stuff high. So you got tariffs, you got additional carbon taxes that are gonna be put on these shipping boats. Things are gonna be held up in port. So I don't even know if we can get produced or get flowers that may inadvertently drive some industry back home because we you know, you can't ship a flower from say Indonesia or wherever it's coming from. It's gonna die before it gets here, right, You can't like freeze it, save it thee they do freeze them. Mm hm wow, that's that's amazing.
Speaker 6: They come with dry eyes.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I don't know if you've heard about that tiger about this carbon tax are going to put on the and who gets that money? I mean, what do they do do they throw the money in the air and it scrubs the co two out. I'm not sure that the money.
Speaker 8: But well, you know that the whole thing is again. Now, I went over some prices the other day. I'm the special report for you guys on nights of the storm. People are bringing goods in and the tariffs are more than what they costing them, more than what the goods on their containers are. And you know, you bring up a good point, like let's go back to shipping. We're gonna have a okay, So I'm sure everybody's.
Speaker 7: Seeing the news.
Speaker 8: We've come to an agreement a ceasefire for ninety days with the trade war from China. China is the big thing we need to focus on because that's where most of our goods come from. Without them, we're dead in the water right now because again we don't have the infrastructure.
Speaker 7: So with that being said, you know, we can went to it. We got a deal.
Speaker 8: They said thirty we're going down to thirty percent tariffs, which is still more than it was before. And they're gonna go down to ten on our goods, which was still a little bit more than it was before.
Speaker 7: But here's the problem.
Speaker 8: This game that the Trump administration played, this game of chicken, it is going to cause supply chain disruptions even though they've got everything ironed out supposedly, which they don't.
Speaker 7: There's no concrete deal yet. They're just easing.
Speaker 8: Everything for the next ninety days because Trump didn't like the way the markets were looking. But even with that being said, we're gonna have a supply chain disruption just like we did during COVID because of this terrory.
Speaker 7: I mean, the ports in.
Speaker 8: China are a mess. They're a mess, and our ports are a mess, and then we're and then we have a shipping container shortage, so prices are still going to stay pretty high. And this is doing nothing. But all he did was show the world they don't need us. And on top of that, it's a supply chain disruption.
Speaker 7: That's that's the dollars. Oh yeah, weeken the dollar big time. It's still below support level.
Speaker 6: My guard, I think Guard was calling this strategy lockdown two, lockdown number two. As far as the supply chain disruptions and the possible elimination of more small businesses the way we saw small businesses eliminated with Lockdown one, that this may be a similar type of consequence.
Speaker 8: Absolutely Guards the stude, and he called nailed it right on the.
Speaker 3: Head real quick. Just to go back to you know, uh, going back to the tariff. The initial question with tariffs and driving industry home, because that's what Trump says that it's going to do, is drive industry home. Yeah, that's fine. If we have supply chain issues, shipping issues, and tariffs, you know, we will drive industry home. But will it be affordable? And that's that's the question. And somebody, let me let me go back into the chat here real quick. Uh it was somebody said something here. Oh goodness, the chat's rolling so quick. Anyway. Somebody had mentioned about unions, right, So unions they serve their purpose at one time, you know, but we have ocean now for working conditions and things like that. Uh, it makes our our cost of labor so high. So if we do drive industry home because of all these hang ups, right, these these stumbling blocks, uh with shipping and carbon credits and all this other stuff, bad trade agreements to tariffs, all this we drive industry home. Well, until we fix the over regulation and the financial the FIAT problem, it's gonna be a basically like a you'll own nothing and be happy because we won't be able to afford basic things if we produce them here in this country. And if you, if you don't mind, tiger, can you talk a little bit about you worked in the fireworks industry where you ship things in? Can you talk a little bit about the cost differential there?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well sure, real quick to touch on the union thing, you know, we should have a free market.
Speaker 7: You don't need a union.
Speaker 8: You don't need any regulation, you don't need ocean you don't need any of those things. If if, if there's a factory and people are getting killed in it, or the working conditions aren't good, they'll go out of business if the free market was working, because people won't work.
Speaker 7: There and the quality of their product won't be good.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: But but to the firework thing.
Speaker 8: So when I first he got involved in fireworks, I think it was back in like two thousand and eight on an official scale, started importing and stuff. You know, a container full of fireworks was probably around twenty five thirty grand. The shipping was around, if around five grand at the most. Now now the shipping is sixty grand, sixty thousand dollars. That's before you even fill up the container. That is, before you fill up the container.
Speaker 7: It is. And I watched that price slowly.
Speaker 8: Increase as inflation increased, as the value of the dollar went down. But after COVID it just went hyperbolic. And it seems to me fireworks is a very funny industry. The guy who controls most of the shipping in China from fireworks he doesn't like the USA, so.
Speaker 7: He's hammering us right now with them.
Speaker 8: I can't remember the guy's name, but he's he's actually he's doing that on purpose. It's it's ridiculous. There's a lot of fireworks places. They're not selling wholesale. They're going to sell retail because they have to try to get their money back because they pay for this stuff before it comes. So can you imagine paying seventy eighty grand for a container of fireworks?
Speaker 7: And now you know it's the shipping and the tariffs and everything.
Speaker 8: And now you got another seventy or eighty grand on top of that, and you're gonna have to pay that back and try to make that money out of you know, you have enough product to maybe maybe make a quarter of a million dollars on one of those containers, and now.
Speaker 7: All that profit's gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and that's going to extend to every kind of product you can imagine. I mean, at some point Walmart, which is mostly China products in Walmart, it's gonna be a premium store. You know, you're gonna see people in suits and ties, you know in there.
Speaker 7: Well, you already got the Trader Joe, the upper echelon crowd. You know.
Speaker 8: Walmart reported on this. They're they're shopping at Walmart now. Because inflation, like I said, depends where you are on the financial ladder. If you're like me, it's chewing on your legs already, you know, half your legs are gone. If you're a step above me, it's eating your foot.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 8: If you're a step above that, maybe it's nibbling on your toes. But sooner later it'll catch you.
Speaker 3: Real quick.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I know you're at work, right now, Tiger, and I appreciate you taking the time out. Oh we're good, dude, where they're good here? Okay, Well, I want to talk about what we can do to hedge ourselves, our families. What is it we can do? I mean, we're we're talking doom and gloom here. Everything's going to get more expensive. It doesn't matter which way it goes. Either we're going to pay through it through tariffs, or industry is going to come home. We're going to pay pay for it through higher labor costs. Everything's going to get more expensive. We know this. And the dollar is going to continue to be inflated, which means you're one hundred dollars today is worth fifty dollars tomorrow, So you're not going to get as many goods from it. What can we do to protect our families and store your wealth? I guess you can say.
Speaker 8: Well, I think everybody listening, y'all. Everybody knows about why Wolf gold and silver. You know, fans of the David Night Show, everybody, all our audience, they know. Take your savings, what you're saving, you take it and you put it into precious metals. This is not financial advice, by the way, you put it in the precious metals to protect it because those will always be worth.
Speaker 7: More than any fiat currency on Earth.
Speaker 8: That's what history shows, and history is usually proven, right.
Speaker 7: So that's the first thing that you do.
Speaker 8: If you have savings, anything you're saving, you turn it into a precious metal or a hard commodity. You know, if you want, if you're in the market, stay in the commodities. I pulled all my market positions in December when I was watching the bond market become unstable, which I want to get to here in a second. So what I did was I took everything out and put it into hard commodities, and you just let it sit there because when the market crashes, when everything goes down, when the dollar crashes, okay, those commodities are going to shoot through the roof. Your gold and silver are going to protect the value of the money that you already earned, all right, and that you're saving. The second thing I would say is is this is kind of a two part deal. Number One, A lot of us are just working class people. Go to the dollar store every week, be the band aid girl, have the first aid person, peroxide, just stock up on stuff like that. In case we get into a mad max times even nail pous whatever it might be, just shampoo, soap, whatever. By take ten fifteen dollars a week, go to the dollar store, buy stuff and hold it for being able to barter. Let's hope it doesn't get to that point, because I'm telling you right now, I know a lot of people are, Oh, I can't, I can't wait till that happens. And you know, I got my ar fifteen and five thousand bullets and we'll be bartering gold and this and that.
Speaker 7: That's going to be ugly. But do that to protect yourself.
Speaker 8: And the third thing I would say is become self sufficient, grow your own food, learn how to hunt, learn how to fish, learn how to live off the land.
Speaker 7: These are important things. We should know these things.
Speaker 8: Anyways, I think teaching your son or your daughter how to fish is more important than a college education because brass Tacks, you take all of this man made concrete and steel system, postmodern nightmare that we live in, and in order to survi vibe, you have to have those basic survival skills hunting, fishing, gathering, farming.
Speaker 3: Right, And I wanted to say something so Tiger, you and I and Melissa Ardeburn. We're gonna be doing a show here soon.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: We've been talking about it for a couple months, about homesteadying, kind of identifying plants and things like that. I had some construction going on out here my house, and the dirt was all kind of tore up and stuff from them driving the trucks in and out, and they threw some hay down and it was kind of like remediated the ground. And I wanted to let the grass grow, grow and seed, so I didn't cut it this spring. I didn't cut it right away, and what I noticed was there were some odd looking plants coming up. So I took my phone out and I snapped some pictures of it, and I said, you know, they get this thing called Google lens where it'll identify what it is. And I've found out there are some medicinal and edible stuff growing in my yard. So when you talk about hard commodities and being prepared, I think land. You know, gold and silver is great. I love gold and silver. I have not a lot of gold. It's expensive, but I have a lot of silver. And one of the things I do have as well as land, and land makes it to where I'm valuable to my neighbors because I can grow stuff, and there's stuff that grows on there naturally if you let your yard grow. Now, I understand, if you have an hoa, you can't exactly do that. They'll come ticket you or whatever. But if you have land away from town, let that thing grow out for a while and see what's there. Then you can transplant that and now you have basically, you know, if you're growing food, that's kind of like a hard commodity right there, a tradable item.
Speaker 6: I can grow a lot a lot in pots, you know, in your yard or in your house. And there are tower gardens, and I've seen people grow in the plastic containers that you know, the tubs and grow quite a lot of food that way. I just I also thought that it would be a good idea to stock up on your parts for your car, things that consumable things like air filters and water, the oil filters, spark plugs, those type of things that we can't really function without, and they may become very hard to get or much more expensive. So it might be good to stock up on some extra parts for things that we generally replace fairly regularly.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a good idea, and I never thought of that. We lost Tiger, we lost him. Yeah, he's on his phone. So but anyway, I know you did you have something you wanted to get to before we jump into the doctor LaGuardia interview. Karen.
Speaker 6: Well, also the the what you were talking about with the growing the medicinal plants that grow in nature, you know, just spontaneously, or that we can cultivate ourselves. That ties in with doctor LaGuardia also because he has his Doomsday Book of Medicine, which talks a lot about the those types of.
Speaker 3: Hey, Tiger, welcome back. About that, guys and girls.
Speaker 8: My iPhone, which has never happened before I've done any of these, it overheated.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 8: So I turned my car on, turned the air conditioner on, and cooled it off really quick. I'm really sorry about that. So I'm holding it in front of the air conditioning vent so it stays cool. That is really weird, though. Yeah, ladies and gentlemen. Nature provides everything we need there there is. We have Saint John's word out here. We have we have skull cap out here, we which is Camomeal. We have a lot of different things out here that can help you. Valerian root. There's so many different things that nature provides that that people don't know about.
Speaker 7: It's all there for us.
Speaker 8: And I really encourage everyone to learn about their environment and what they have in their local areas, because there's not a place in the continental the United States, including the desert, where you won't find plants that can that can heal and keep you healthy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ala Vera and nettle are very easy and grow.
Speaker 3: I got nettle, nettle grows wild. I got nettle, and I got mint that grows wild in my yard. And I just found out because I let my yard grow out. There's this h I think it's horse radish bush or weed or something like that that's good for like upset stomach. It actually helps to treat kidney stones as well.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: And it's the information's out there. It's it's out there. And doctor Logwatie, you mentioned doctor Legwardy. We're gonna have him on show his book off real quick. This is a doom doomsday book of medicine. Matter of fact, let me go ahead and share the screen right quick. So we have If you go to our website, the Knights of the Storm the Nights of the Storm dot com. Alternatively, you can do nights ots dot com and we'll take you there. And if you go to the read section right here, it's the middle tab up top, you can see all these books. So you can get doctor Laguardi's book here. I'm hoping to see doctor LaGuardia come on David's show because he's a great Well, you're going to see him here in a minute, we're going to play the interview and then also he's got a substack Medical Underground. But these are the things you need to find out now. You know, at some point we may not have internet connectivity to get to this stuff, so you need a hard copy. Or alternatively, I have an old phone that I basically scrubbed it so there's nothing on, no apps, know nothing. It's just basically a PDF reader and I have downloaded a bunch of stuff on how to grow stuff, digital books things like that that I can look at offline. Of course, you have to protect that from EMP as well, which I still need to do. But also Jack Lawson, if you go to I think David Knight, does he have that on a site. Let's pull up David's site real quick. I don't know if he has it on here, but he's supports to Jack Lawson, who has what's the name of his books. He's got a two book series.
Speaker 7: Oh you're killing me, dude. That's on the tip of my.
Speaker 3: Tongue, I know, right.
Speaker 6: Oh is that the Civil defense Man?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, big, thank you Auntie Karen.
Speaker 6: Oh my pleasure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Civil Defense Manuel. I need to get that. I wish it was in a PDF or digital format because I do have a way of protecting that from EMP and having that. I just don't like the idea of you know, if you got to bug out, you got a bug out bag full of books, I'd rather have it full of food, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know, I could just.
Speaker 8: Swagh the viewers from any of these great publications. I suggest you get those. But they do make little pocket manuals. I mean, I got a couple three or four hundred page books that I can fit in the palm of my hand with all this the rival information that you need in it. You know, it's look around for stuff like that, and they're in my bug out you know bag. Seriously, have a bug out bag, have a plan, you know, I mean you got to have a plan.
Speaker 7: These what's coming is not good. It's it's not good at all.
Speaker 3: Well, let's let's talk about that real quick, Tuger, you and I had this conversation, and I think you may have talked about it on your show The Tiger's Den, by the way, let me plug you the Tiger's Den over on Rumble. When you know, a lot of people say I have all this AMMO, and I do. I have AMMO, and that's a commodity I can trade, uh, outside of gold and silver. If people don't want gold and silver, you know, maybe they'll take some two two three amo or some nine mil or something to and trade for food. But a lot of people say, I have all this AMMO and all these guns, I'm just gonna go hunt. You know, if things go down, uh, it goes dark, the supply chains dry up, the grocery stores are empty, I'll just hunt. Well, tell tell me what that's gonna be like when everybody's trying to do the same thing.
Speaker 7: That's and we have we have a lot of hunters in this country.
Speaker 8: I believe that let's just use the deer population, because that's that's what that's what the main thing people would be hunting.
Speaker 7: You got bored and stuff. I understand all that, but.
Speaker 8: We would what there's what four hundred and fifty four million people or more here, Let's say that two percent of those people are hunters. That two percent will wipe out all the wild game in about a month.
Speaker 7: It'll be over.
Speaker 8: It'll be you won't be seeing birds flying you because we'll eat everything. People don't understand what it's like when you get hungry and and that stuff.
Speaker 7: It's only gonna last for so long. Even if you're up north in the woods.
Speaker 8: In you know, in Montana, people are gonna that They're gonna telling you the herds are gonna get senned out quickly.
Speaker 7: It's not gonna be good. It's not good.
Speaker 8: And the bullets, where are you gonna go with the How many bullets can you lug around with you?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 8: If you're going somewhere, this is something we don't want to see. There's no good answer for survival if the system collapses, and they know that they put us in that position on purpose. Right, you know, I'm I'm watching something, Jason. Is it all right if I if I go into this, this is a big deal.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's it's your time. Man.
Speaker 8: I was watching this and keeping my eye on it. It's it's it's really serendipitous. Gregory Mannerino actually had been keeping his eyeball on this too. But there's a thing it's called credit default swaps, all right, And and what that is is basically, if you have a bank account. I'm sure everybody's familiar with the FDIC insurance FDI insurance insures your bank account in case the bank has an issue or something.
Speaker 7: Like that, which two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two hundreds, and.
Speaker 8: They're in a twelve million dollars shortfall if something happened, by the way, last time I check, So that's that's not good. But what a credit default swap is is basically, these banks have these loans out, okay, corporate loans down to personal loans, and it's major lending institutions. It's basically an insurance like FDIC for other banks from major lending institutions. Well, there's a spread there, and back in two thousand and eight and twenty twenty three, you know, just a little bit after the COVID stuff went down, that's spread widened. Now it's wider than it's ever been so and the reason for that is because we're seeing a lot of corporate defaults, corporate loan defaults. We haven't even seen the the the corporate real estate market crisis hit yet, but people are defaulting left, right and center. You know, the John Q public on car loans, home loans, loans across the board, credit card debt all time high. We're we're in a position where now these credit default swaps they're starting, there's the spread on them is getting wider and wider. And that's dangerous because what ends up happening is all these major global banks who sell these things, they're going to go into a crisis mode.
Speaker 7: The central banks are going to have to print money.
Speaker 8: Right, that's going to be their first their very first inclination is to do QE. This is all I believe, this is a plan. This is I think this this This is a high possibility of how this whole economic explosion could happen. Okay, so then they're going to go into QE. They're gonna try to print their way out of it. All right, there's gonna be a huge liquidity crunch. They're gonna try to create massive amounts of liquidity that's gonna make inflation and ensue even more. Okay, if one bank can't pay back these these high risk assets, because.
Speaker 7: It's all it's all put in derivatives and high risk assets.
Speaker 8: If one big bank can't pay them back, say Barclays can't pay their loans back, that's going to create a cascading effect. And all the other banks, because these are all counterparts of each other, all these loans, they swap them back and forth into the form of derivatives and high risk assets or even high value assets. What will happen is the banks will start dumping all of their assets. They'll dump the treasuries, they'll dump their treasury bonds, they'll dump all all of their.
Speaker 3: High unit Who's gonna buy that? Who's gonna buy it?
Speaker 7: Well, it'll destroy the markets. That's jingo, Jason. There's gonna be nobody there to buy it.
Speaker 3: Let me want to jump in here real quick, because we talked about this almost two years ago, Tiger, You and I talked about this during the COVID stuff. So it looked really good, appealing, It looked really appealing to the banks when we went into lockdown mode and everybody was getting their grub Hub and their door dash and all that they're buying stuff at a premium. And this is before inflation. I mean, inflation was happening, but before it went to like you know, the Biden era inflation, people went into debt. They weren't necessarily getting a paycheck. The stimulus was a joke. Okay, it cost us more to pay it back in our taxes than what you got. And I tried to explain that on on Facebook and they just kind of shut that down. But anyway, what they did was they managed to take every single upper middle class and down person and max out all their credit cards. Then what happens and we said this, we said this tiger, that they were going to raise the rates, right, so now everyone refired their home at a higher rate to pay off that high interest credit card debt. Now you're super in debt. Okay, and now people are still into default on stuff. What are the banks going to do? Then? This is perfect, This is a perfect storm. If you want to go to a CBDC, if you want to get you know, change the fiat that we have now to something digital. You basically break the banks. And they broke the banks by giving them, you know, the way they worked it out was Okay, we're gonna put everyone in debt and then we're gonna raise the raids, and you can raise your raids and then you're gonna make more money. Well, that's fine as long as people can pay. But people can't pay anymore, so the banks are going to have nowhere to get bailed out. I mean, maybe there'll be a CBDC and a bail in. Maybe that's the way it works, or maybe the banks just go away. I've seen the report recently that in the next couple of years there'll be no like savings and loans or small town banks anymore. They're gonna be gone. I don't know what's your your analysis on that.
Speaker 8: No, you're one hundred percent right. It's a consolidation effort, and that's what that's what will end up happening. All the small and mid sized banks will be gone. And when when all this, when this credit default, when these credit default swaps, when they come to fruition, it's going to be opening the door to hell. Right, they'll q E, the QE will create more inflation. When that doesn't work, then they're going to jump in to the cb DC. And that's why you see this adaptation of crypto in the main in the mainstream with the Trump administration, this is all opening the door to financial health. They're they're crushing us. They're they're they're they're they're on purpose. They know that what they're doing, and they will all be fine. Everybody's like, well, Tiger, what you know. The big banks, what are they going to do? They're all loaded up on on assets and commodities. They know that are the insiders. They know what where to put their I guess, their wealth to preserve it. And that's that's why I do what I do. I just tried to break down the credit default swap. It's a very complicated thing, but we try to break things down and working man's English so people understand.
Speaker 7: This is a big deal.
Speaker 8: And I think that this is going to be this is going to be the path to financial destruction.
Speaker 6: Catherine Austin fits harps a lot, or not harps, but reinforces often how to find a local bank and how to support that bank, and even how to try to inform the board of the local bank on what's going on to help protect the local bank. Because she also sees the consolidation effort and the efforts to get rid of the smaller local banks and credit unions.
Speaker 8: I love Catherine Austen fits. The only problem is is with the way the banking system is set up. Those small local banks, they can't survive without the big bank, the federal reserve. Because you have the discount window. You have liquidity being faked right now. So the liquidity is being going back and forth digitally between all these banks, and it starts with the Federal reserves discount window. So even if you do go to a local bank, I love Catherine Austin fits, but you try to talk to their board and you don't, you're not a banker. They're going to laugh you out of the room because they're Knesyan. They believe in Knesy and economics. They think the central bank will protect them at all costs.
Speaker 6: Do you see that a housing crisis coming again? Kind of reminiscent of two thousand and eight.
Speaker 8: Oh it's yeah, it's beginning right now. Look what happened to the cost of homes. The cost of home skyrocketed. I know everybody likes seeing that when you own a home, but it's not realistic, right, And I've been saying this for a long time.
Speaker 7: Right now.
Speaker 8: The real estate market is a cement pool. Nothing's moving, No one has money to move. And even if they can move, the property taxes because of the costs of the home is so high. You factor that in and you can't move. You might have the money to buy the house, but you factor in the property taxes and then that boom. You're right back at the beginning.
Speaker 3: You Oh, and then and then homeowners insurance and all the other stuff with it. Yeah, and interesting, all.
Speaker 6: Of the fire insurance and things that are that are going up in various areas.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can tell you right now, I could go to Zillo right now or realturn dot com or whatever, and I could find my property and you'll say, you know, maybe it's worth three hundred thousand, four hundred thousand, five hundred whatever it tells me. Yeah, good luck selling it that you can ask for it all day long. They're going to charge you property tax based off of that assessment. Right, But nobody's got the money. As Franco said, no one has the money to buy it right now. And if they didn't, there are there are.
Speaker 6: The mega corporation's Black Bell that's Big Street Vanguard that come in and buy it die, buy them with cash, and so that that way they can buy up the properties and we'll all have to be renters exactly.
Speaker 8: And that's that's exactly the plan they learned from two thousand and eight. They really learned a lot from two thousand and eight. And I said this, you know, the FED actually came out. I can't remember what creature from the FED lagoon came out and said this, but I reported on it two weeks ago where they said, oh, you know, we're worried about the housing market because the cost of insurance is too great for the consumer to be able to afford.
Speaker 7: They know what's going on, they're planning. You know, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 8: You know, ladies and gentlemen, whatever you can do another thing. You know, we go back to what do we do for prepare what do we do to try to fight this? And in the spirit of Catherine Austin fits trying to alert like your local bank or credit union. You know, they're so tied in with the Central Bank that that might not be an effective route. But listen, even if you're just sharing a podcast that has the information, even if you're just you know, take a break from the grand conspiracy stuff and let people know the nuts and bolts, the technical stuff that's going on around you, and share the information from people who sound reasonable. You got to remember, ladies and gentlemen, not everybody knows about some secret society or all the bombastic things we like to talk about. It's not time for that anymore. We know about that stuff, we don't know if it's true. That's great, okay, but get the nuts in both of the financials and get and get that information out to people. Be a war we have to fight. We are called, you know, I believe by the Lord to stick up for what's going on out here in a good way to alert people. Don't just take the information and keep it to yourself and say, oh, forget about the sheep. The sheeple are busy surviving. They're not malicious. They might not be as astute as you are or as lucid as you are to the current events and what's behind them, but they're people. They're human beings.
Speaker 7: They have kids, they love, they they breathe, they live.
Speaker 8: So it's our responsibility with the discernment that we have to start getting these messages out. Get the David Knight Show out, get Knights of the Storm out. You know, Gregory Manner, you know Angry Tiger, Tony Rdimer. These are all people who report on things in a fashion that don't sound a little bit too.
Speaker 7: Far out there. I don't know, guys, am I babbling.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, very well said, very well said.
Speaker 3: I just want to say that, you know, for all the people out there, you know, I ask people, you know, Knights of the Storm was born out of David Knight's chat, and we're just everyday people. And what I like about it is David Knight's chat is very educated, but we're also you know, blue collar kind of people. So when we have the information and we put it out, we're putting it out in a way that other people and kind of like Layman's terms, that other people that don't have the information can understand. You know, you go to some professional podcasts or something you know, or news outlet or whatever. They're trying to use big words and be all professional, and a lot of times they talk right over someone's head. I love watching Tiger Tiger. You put things out the financial side, you put it out in Layman's terms to where I can understand it. And I got to personally say thank you, because I'm in a very good position now because I listened to you, both you and Tony Rdburn, and I made some decisions. Again, you don't give financial advice, but I took the knowledge, made my own decisions and I'm in a better position for it today. So I do appreciate that, and I would ask that people in the chat come on the show. You know, we are an extension of David Knight. Knights in the Storm is an extension. We are the chats uh kind of like clubhouse. We come hang out and talk and if people want to watch, they watch. You know, the information will fall. God will see that the information falls on the ears it needs to fall on. So anyway, I'm ranting right now.
Speaker 7: Real real quick.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna have to go in a couple of minutes here, and I know you can schedule to follow.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 8: David Knight is Sometimes you'll agree with him, sometimes you might disagree with them. I don't agree with everybody all the time. If I did that, I'd be an automaton. But he we're all coming from a spot. He's I can't the words, you know, as David Knight changed my life. Okay, I'm trying not to get choked up. I'm worried about him right now. Is to me, he is like family. His heart is good. He is a servant of the Lord he has. He has put the sword of righteousness into the hands of each and every one of his listeners. And and for Pete's sake, and the spirit of David Knight, you know, do something. Take that power that he's given us, that power of love, the power of Christ, the power of being a good Christian, the power or whatever religion you are. There's something wholesome and righteous about what he has started. And I can't thank him enough. And Knights of the Storm, we have Jason Barker, Karen Carpenter, unbelievable people here, everyone here. We're doing this because we love other people. And David Knight loves other people. And please take that spirit and make it a part of you. Make it a part of you. You don't have to be exactly like David Knight, but the spirit in which he does things is it's so powerful. It's the power of love, like I said, the most powerful thing in the universe.
Speaker 3: All right, well, before do you gotta go, Tiger?
Speaker 7: I don't have to know. I don't want to muckle up up, muckle up your schedule. I wanted to share.
Speaker 3: I wanted to share something. So we did Verse of the Week earlier and Handy. You guys might know him from. He's been on David's show, He's been on our show. He's our emt from Georgia. He wanted to share a prayer story, like a good news prayer story. So I'm going to read it. He sent it to my phone. He says, I have a prayer story. Before Christmas, I had a fifty two year old male patient who had just found out he had stage four prostate cancer. He hadn't even told his kids yet. He had taken the jabs, so we know infer what you want from that. Yesterday I was at his neighbor's house for a diabetic problem. So I walked over and knocked on his door. And there you go, that's Handy. He's a good man as well, So he's checking in on somebody. He keeps track of these folks, and I mean, that's just a good heart, a man of God right there. So he walks over and checks knocks on the door. I was happy to here that he is now in a remission. Before Christmas, he was looking pretty bad. Now he's recovering. Been praying for him, so it's encouraging to see prayers answered. And then he says, I know he did chemo and radiation, but I'm not sure if he tried alternative options. I sent him numerous articles and studies on the benefits and that, I mean, that's just awesome. He's an EMT. He picks up a guy and stuff all of a sudden, makes a personal connection and he's sending this information out to him, and he's such a great guy. But he sent him numerous articles and studies on the benefits of things like ivermectam and latrill. I don't know how you say that, la trill. There you go, and but he he goes back to this basically comes to prayer, God and knowledge, knowledge of natural healing. So I just wanted to throw that in there.
Speaker 7: That's the example of what I'm talking about. That's what this group of people, this is what we produce.
Speaker 8: You know, if Auntie Karen, the mother of the Tiger's Den, then mother she knows somebody sick. She's sending you an onslaught of information because that's the kind of person she is. We tend to get angry at people who don't know they're stuck in the left right paradigm. They're stuck in this, They're stuck in that we might disagree with them on a social issue. We are the stewards of this information. We are the stewards of the love that has been given to us, and we need to make sure that we keep that in the forefront of our minds and have mercy on people who don't know we are. We have all been given a I'm not gonna call it a burden. It's a responsibility, okay, even the listeners, the listeners especially a responsibility to spread this information in a discernible, calm manner that will help people. If you help one person, Ladies and gentlemen, do you know how powerful you've become? You have any idea what that What that does, just one person, even if you make their day better, smiling at somebody at the grocery store, maybe their day better.
Speaker 6: I agree, I agree. It's it's being an ambassador of Christ's love here on earth. You know, we are God tons God's eyes. The song by Jewel and it's true. And then then of course there's the Golden rule, so I just do my breath to follow the Golden rule.
Speaker 7: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, speaking of natural healing and stuff, we're gonna go ahead and jump into the show with doctor Loguardia. We did was it two weeks ago? I think, Karen, yes, yeah, so it's kind of recent and I know a lot of you have probably already seen it, uh if you watch our show. But David Knight has a much larger audience, so we'd like to get this info out again. We showed his book, excellent book, so let me talk a lot little bit more on the book. So this book, but look how huge it is. It's I think of a thousand pages. Yeah somewhere just just shy have a thousand pages. But it's not a book like you read like a story, right, it's a encyclopedia, and encyclopedia kind of like the jack laws in books. It's just information. It goes into prepping, gardening, and then every medical condition that's a common condition that you could imagine, it's documented there, what causes it, and natural ways to treat it. And a lot of this stuff again might be grown in your yard. So I would highly suggest you go get the book just to have as a as an insurance policy because if things go down, like Tyger was talking, if things go down and you're out there hunting deer and stuff, well you know, there's not going to be a pharmacy open. So if you're you know, reliant on blood pressure medication, which was my issue. I had a hypertension that for some reason happened right after COVID in five g don't know why, but we'll leave it at that. But anyway, it was a problem I had to deal with and the medication they put me on was causing me all kinds of issues, and it was looking like I had to get more medication to counter the effects of the medication, and blah blah blah blah blah. No I got his book. I followed the directions, and you know, now I'm good. I don't take any medications. So anyway, any final thoughts on anything Tiger or Karen.
Speaker 6: Before we go ahead, Figer, Oh, I just well on what topic on going into the interview or that just the financia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just any anything closing out that, like what Tiger talked on, what Travis talked on, because I want I want to get to the interview. I do want to play some of it in.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, I do think that it's about twenty minutes, I believe, until David goes into surgery. So we really need to think about that and keep him in our thoughts and prayers. And it's also during recovery. You know, it won't be a super speedy recovery. It'll take some time to get his strength back and things, so we need to definitely keep him in prayer throughout the following days. I had a wonderful time interviewing doctor Loguardy. I got so excited that I steamed right over the versus of the week, and boy, I was really into it. It was wonderful. He's just so kind and so well spoken, a great sense of humor, a wealth of knowledge, integrative functional doctor uses the natural and also blends it with the allopathic, a lot of experience, and he's willing to help people on a talent you know, through the internet if you can schedule an appointment with him. He also has a great sub stack with all kinds of interesting topics laid out very well. It's a lot of scientific information for those interested in that. But he also speaks in terms that are not so medically complicated or technical, so he also lays it out and played plain language, and he has a great sense of humor. So I highly recommend a substact too. They so wonderful and I'm so grateful to know you and to be your friend, and I love your podcast, and it's just truly been a blessing meeting you and all the people I met through David Knight's podcast.
Speaker 8: Absolutely likewise, Karen, you know, we're so lucky, and he's built a legacy, and ladies and gentlemen listening, you are part of this legacy, and and please, you know, represent the legacy. Keep keep the love in your hearts. Don't don't lose the spiritual war. With all the things that are going on, that hate creeping into you, be careful of it. Hating other groups of people all you know, based on religion or anything.
Speaker 7: Else that is part of the spiritual war.
Speaker 8: They're doing this on purpose, so don't let them put that seed of hate in your heart. Love is so strong men out there, it's there's nothing wrong with love.
Speaker 7: It is so strong, it is so powerful.
Speaker 8: You will be so if you act in that wet fashion of love being the first and foremost thing in your mind.
Speaker 7: You won't you won't.
Speaker 8: Think about did I make the right decision, because you'll make the right decision every single time. And everybody, please like to reiterate what Karen said, Please pray for David and his family. They need our prayers. They've done so much for us. That's the least we can do for them. Love everybody out there. Thank you guys so much for having me on. Thanks Tiger, we appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 7: All right, guys, have a good one. I'm gonna get back to work. All right, all right, guys, by.
Speaker 3: All right, So I'm gonna go ahead and play us a break stick around. We'll be right back and it'll start the first clip from the Doctor Louke Guardia interview. This one is for Brian deb mc cartney. Get the cream ready for the kiddies. They come, They come running when they hear Whistler's song. So here we go.
Speaker 1: Do you really listening to the dated night show?
Speaker 6: Doctor Guardio? Would you like to tell us a little bit about your background?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm triple boarded in specialized in internal medicine, geriatrics, and bariatrics, which is weight loss But my real love is is functional medicine. I'm really and you know, functional medicine is no way you don't get board certified and what kind of running its There's only a handful of us. I don't know anyone else in Connecticut that might be one of the guys. I don't know of anyone. It's we're few and far between. But what I like to do is look at how the body functions it properly and provide everything it needs for that organ or that system to function properly, and that cures a whole bunch of disease. A lot of diseases just nutrient deficiencies or other problems that don't allow the body to function the way it should. I mean, it's an unbelievable machine that's very fine tuned, that has backup systems, but sometimes things fail well. And I'm able to cure a lot of disease without pharmaceuticals by just providing either what's called orthomolecular medicine, which means I use large doses of things that are good for example, viban D or vibin C and different nutrients, and a cure is an amazing amount of disease Unfortunately, it's not recognized very well. And you know, it's funny when I go to these medical meetings. You know, I frequently go and I frame my wife and at the end, I get up and do my thing, you know, and it's very polite to me. You know, no one says anything rude, but they all listen to me, and there's crickets afterwards. My wife says the same thing. They don't know what you're talking about. They're polite to you. She goes, why do you bother? And I so I got to get it out there because they have no idea this stuff even exists. I'm kind of embarrassed for them, because I mean, as physicians, we should be curious about that. If someone comes to me with any kind of treatment that I've never heard of, I'm all over it. I want to know all about it. I start looking it up. And that's what I spent my life doing, says medical school. I never stopped studying. I kept inquiring and looking at things and finding I mean, I was very disappointed in my residency because I had read Linus Polling's books when I was in college and medical school, and I started reading books on alternative medicine then, and I went to school in Europe and we had a lot in Italy and we had I went actually went to the oldest medical school in the world, but we wound up there having a lot of nutritional stuff, and I thought that would carry on when I came back to the States, and it didn't. And I was shocked in my residency because I would bring up things like why don't we give them high dose vitamin C and booster immune systems not just antibiotics and hitting them with all these drugs, and they just basically told me to shut up and sit down, do what I'm told, right.
Speaker 6: You know, I was a science nerd in high school. I was literally elaborate, and I had the honor and the pleasure of hearing Linus Polling lecture my freshman year in college at University of California, Santa Cruz and my biology of cancer class. At most it's very rare that I find someone who thinks that's really awesome. Yeah, that says, oh wow. And I was only nineteen, so I and you know, I was first time away from home. But I remember him holding up vials talking about how our body, the body of animals naturally produces vitamin C and it's a reaction to stress. Yeah, provides it's an electron donor, and it provides an antioxidant effect, and that when animals are under stress, they produce a huge amount of vitamin C. And I remember him talking about that and saying that we don't, well, a few people do, but most people don't produce vitamin C. And he held up test tubes that showed how much a goat or a sheep would produce in a day, and then an empty test tube that showed how much we produce in a day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, humans, guinea pigs and African fruit bats and the only animals that cannot produce vibe and C. And it's interesting because you know, and I made this argument all the time. I said, we need it when you're sick, and they would say, oh, no, you don't know, you don't, of course you do. You need to boost iaming syste And when they did infusions of viamin c large doses intravenously, which I've taken several times myself, and you're sick if you're very ill. Viamin C's water soluble, so any excess will be urinated out they'll find it and give someone twenty grams of viamin C who's dying of cancer or has a bad infection of some type. Even covid and none come out near urine. The body is using it all right, yet its ignored in same thing with viamin D. It's ignored by mainstream medicine.
Speaker 6: Vitamin C is one of my area. And I'm like you, and I'm not a doctor. I ended up being a teacher. But I just started digging and through health areas, and whenever anybody in my family has an issue, I start digging and looking at nutrition and the various vitamin D, vitamin C. What can we vitamin B three twelve? What can we do about these things? How can what's your diet? Like, what are you eating? How's your water quality? All of those types of things. And so that's what I do myself. Actually, So I really respect what you do and to have that curiosity to keep learning and to see the faults in the system and find a way to work within the system, because there are good things, there are good parts.
Speaker 4: Well, that's why I do integrative mess and I integrate alternative and traditional mess. And I mean, there's none sense in both of them. I mean, there's a lot of alternative things that are just crazy stuff, you know, And in medicine there's a lot of things I just reject wholeheartedly. I'm not big into statins for cholesterol and things like that. I think it's a scam. I mean, the original Key studies done in the nineteen fifties was completely bogused. He did twenty seven countries and they got rid of twenty one of them, kept six countries that fit his theory and stuck us with this ridiculous cholesterol hoax that's been going on ever since. It's a multi billion dollar industry and well doing as harming people. Your body need cholesterol, you know. Cholesterol is great for you, you know, and satins are horrible, premature dementia, all kinds of side effects. I run a nursing home also in my spare time, and when I took it over seven years ago, I took everyone else statins. They had one woman, she was one hundred and seven and they had herund eighty milligrams of lipator. I said, are you crazy? Take everyone off, you know, And the pharmacyts actually, to his credit, said yeah, he's right. There's no point in it now, you know, and plus a ton of even cardiologies. I keep arguing with them, they don't get if you're going to give them statin, at least give them co q ten with it. We know that that pathway depletes that, and people get these myalgies and stuff because co q ten is dependent for energy. The more it sell needs energy, the more co q ten needs. Consequently, the heart needs it ironically, and the muscles need it. So the first place person that place it shows up is in the muscles, and they get what's called myologies. They get muscle aggs. People come in after a month of being from the cardiology a getting and not telling me come into my office, go god o money. I all over since then, but for some reason they don't embrace that. It's known fact physiologically it depletes it the pathway yet is ignored.
Speaker 6: Coqu Ten is is extremely expensive too. I was watching an orthomolecular medicine summit recently and that was one of the things that was recommended as very high dose coke ten as high as you can afford daily.
Speaker 4: Fine, because you know it's all about absorption. As you know, Karen, you know it doesn't matter how much you take, matter how much you absorb, and cuneol has some technology for absorption that works very well, so I tend to You're absolutely right, it's expensive, but you might as well get one that you absorb more of. But one of the key things I find people ignore all the time is fat and water solubility. Co q ten is fat soluble. You don't take it with fat, It goes right through you. You know, I have patients that commune all the time, he said, Doc, I knew everything about vitamins, and you know new patients. AH said, great, what do you do? And they tell me all these supplements they're taking, and they're taking the environmins a d e K their multi viobmins and cook q ten on an empty stomach for thirty years and I say, I say, I got bad news for you, you know. And they were always shocked. And I always get the same question, why did anyone tell me that? It's like, I don't know why no one told you. But I'm seeing to be the only guy who knows this.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of these people didn't know that.
Speaker 4: I once read a book on viamin d from an Indian doctor, and it was a great book talking about all the benefits of it. Not once that he mentioned was fat soluble. So I wrote him a letter, of course, which was promptly ignored. I couldn't believed. I said, this guy is you know, you blew it with this book on this one thing.
Speaker 6: I'm curious, what do you think about life as vitamin C? Doctor Levy Thomas Levy. Are you familiar with him? He read? He he highly recommends.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, go ahead, I say he's the guru of vitamin C. His books are great and he's done more research on it. I'm very much into leposomal vitamin C.
Speaker 6: I thought they're going to be my question. And he recommends a certain brand which is l I v O N live On.
Speaker 4: It's his company, yeah?
Speaker 6: Is it his company? I don't know? Is it? Yeah? Well, there are a lot of leposomal vitamins and most of them are frauds. And actually I would tend to believe that. I also know that some people make their own life or attempt to make their own liposomal formulas. So what I was curious what you think about that? Sounds like you think it's a good idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know the fraud ones, they use a score pome which is a fat soluble vitamin C and they call that liposomeal it's different, you know.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: They develop it so it's spherical and it's absorbed better and it bonds to the fossil lipids on the outside of the cell. Memory is able to enter the cell that way. It's great stuff because that's the only way you can take viomacy and have it stored, Otherwise you know it'll go right through because you have to take a lot of it. So I take both. I take water sliable and a fat delposomal every day and so I'm storing some vitamin C in my in my fat as well as having the water sliable viamincy available for daily needs. And so but you know, no one really, I don't think anyone really knows about you know, how much of it you can access from your fat et cetera. It's not like normal A D E and K that there's enzyme system to break it down. I'm sure there is, but that's the one piece I was always not sure about and I can't find answer to that. But yeah, viamin c is wonderful for you. You take it to bowel tolerance. I tell people, keep taking until you get diarrhea and then back off.
Speaker 7: You know, But.
Speaker 6: I'm mercury toxic and so I had to figure out how to save myself, which I kind of did with some trial and error. But that's one of the things that I followed doctor Andrew Cutler's methods, and they recommend vitamin C you just as a daily several times a day, and toxic dose of it.
Speaker 4: Right you could take you can't take enough. You know, you'll go, you'll get dirhea, but not you know, people say, I actually talk to my I had kidney stones for a while and my neurology was saying, oh my god, you got to stop taking the viromincy, and I said, well, at that time I switched to pure lyposomal. I said, I'm taking leposomal. But once again it was cricket say, I know what I said. It's fat sliaboys. A kidney doesn't discrete any fats, so it's you can't be in my urine. You know. The whole fat thing is is got people very confused, you know. I find doctor Mrcole has done some good work with it, good books on it, but I mean, the average person doesn't realize that you have to eat animal fat. If you're not eating animal fat, you're not getting fat, the fat soluble vioments. It's the only place to get them. I mean, you get some from plants, but you know, plant nutrition is you know, highly tuted, and it's fine. I'm okay with it, but it's not nutrient. You have to eat a whole lot of plants to get the vitamins that you get from the meat and fish.
Speaker 6: Let's go right into that. What do you think about? I know, I take care of my grandson who's twenty one months old, and I'm doing what I can to provide him with the nutrients he needs because his parents are vaxxing him, which is not my choice. They're vaxxing him, Oh my god, they are, and it just I tried everything I could think of.
Speaker 4: It is that you risk.
Speaker 6: I have printed off all of the inserts, the long inserts, and made a binder, went over them with my daughter, line by line, the trials, the side effects. I mean, I bought you name it, the vaccine book. I've got it. I know my vaccines and I did my best to have them not vacx him, but they are, so I'm giving him when I have him, we make eggs, so I'm feeding him lots of eggs right.
Speaker 4: Then Nature's multivitamin yes.
Speaker 7: And then.
Speaker 6: Cod liver oil which he doesn't enjoy but he's gotten used to it. And the Fiji water which has the silica in it. The healthy talk. So those are three things I'm doing. I'm wondering what you recommend for a healthy diet your time, what you consider superfoods or possibly foods to help us the talks that we can and the quality of our food is key because our body can't even can't use the vitamin see and the other vitamins that we take. It's there to facilitate the use of the food and the nutrients we take in from our food.
Speaker 7: So go ahead.
Speaker 4: The best way to get your vitamins is in whole foods, no doubt about it. Other than supplements. However, I supplement heavily because and I eat a good diet. I actually it would. It will blow a cardiologist mind. I eat four egg yolks in the morning, bacon, toast, and coffee. I only eat lunch and then I eat a dinner. I eat fish, a lot of fish. In fact, the big joke in our family. My wife calls me every day at the office, what do you want today? And I go, how about fish? So yeah, we a lot of fish. And as I tell patients, shop alone the outer aisles of the supermarket. Do not buy anything in the middle. Don't buy anything package it's poisoned. Chop alone. Get fresh fish, meat, fruit, vegetables, organic, preferably if you can afford them, or grow your own, you know. And if you grow your own. I add things like asamite to the soil, which is mine from old sea beds out west, and it has all the nutrients and trace elements that you need. It's great stuff. And so I put that in the soil of my plants. And I have a horse farm, so I put a lot of composts to maneuver in there, and asamite man I grow some. I have four hundred fruit trees. They grow, they branches break, they're so heavy with fruit. But that my point is that food is all nutrient dense and that's what you want. And I encourage people eat. Ignore the nutritional guidelines or madness, absolute madness. They will kill you every time ignore them. Because of the god excuse me language. The conflict of interest of the guys who are the same thing with the Pentagon, the same guys in the military who are supposed to watch the contractors, the same guys that watched they're supposed to watch the pharmaceutical companies and the food manufacturers is a revolving door. They immediately leave their job. They tell us everything's safe, the vaccine is safe, this food safe. You know, you're crazy. They gaslight us. Then they go and get million dollars contracts the next year working for the same industry they were they were supposed to be watchdog for. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 6: I am not hearing you, Jason, Oh I was muted.
Speaker 3: Okay anyway, So yeah, that was a clip one from the interview that you hosted on Karen with Doctor LaGuardia. We're gonna play another one here in a moment, but if you want to go ahead and do shout outs and you know, talk to the chat a little bit.
Speaker 6: Okay. I've been taking a look at the kick chat. Kick is our new platform that David Knight is using and we're using at Knights of the Storm as well as Angry Tiger is using and many others are migrating the Kick and there's a good group in there today this morning. So I was looking in the kick chat. We've got Deb McCartney, Brian, Deb McCartney, Doug Doo seven, mister Jason, Knights of the Storm, Haron's Holler, little Ford school House. I was in there. Our friend Guard Goldsmith was there. A big shout out to Guard. He's been so encouraging to us here at Nights of the Storm, arm and Shelby fifty, Brit Belly, Tony Garrett, Audi, MMR Audi, Modern Riche Radio, Handy Eclipse Watcher, Jay Hill, Coal and Mose and I know that little John, our friend was Little John was in that chat. And that was as far as I got with the the Kick chat. And now from what I can see on the Rummel chat, there's no way I could call all of those people out. My see Prairie Flower, Mark Young, I've seen our friend Chris Graves was there, Nancy, our friend Nancy, and uh Anne was there and Christ do you see let me.
Speaker 3: Pause you real quick, let me pause you real quick. Karen just you mentioned Chris Graves, and I just I do want to say that mister Graves lost his mother yesterday on Mother's Day. I'm sure that there'll be some kind of a fundraiser because they don't really have the money to take care of you know, the burial costs and things like that. So I just want to let everybody know, you know, if you're in the chat, just give give Chris his condolences. That's a horrible thing to lose your mother. Of course in on Mother's Day that's even worse. So anyway, thoughts and presss off.
Speaker 6: Free Thinker, Yes, absolutely, Free Thinker fifty nine was in Chat also this morning, Ashley our fellow Knight of the Storm Ashley from Union of the Unknowns. Was there no one you know? Is there? MAV twenty twenty two, m Sellers, Geesebusters, our friend, geese Busters, Good morning, Geesebusters, Hulk seventy six. So it's great to see everybody this morning. I hope that you had a great Mother's Day with your with your mother and other women who nurture you. Don't have to be a mom to give love to children and contribute to making the world a better place. Will to box so many great people. Hi, Hi everybody, good morning.
Speaker 3: And a lot of people in there were sharing sharing their thoughts on the medical side. One thing that Hulk seventy six had mentioned talking about big farm and stuff, and we did a show talking about exactly what they're talking about. That you know, there's never going to be a cure for cancer because it's not profitable to cure stuff. David's talked about it a lot. Our entire show on the medical industrial complex was about how they have created a self sustaining business model that they can treat in perpetuity. They can treat you and yeah, go ahead, I can tell you want to say something ahead.
Speaker 6: Oh, I was just gonna say that. We even did. We also did a show on cancer and alternatives way ideas. It's not medical advice, it's just some ideas of how to deal with cancer. We've done several shows on medical issues and the way that it's it's corporate capture.
Speaker 3: It absolutely is. And it's a big pharma so that your your doctors make the money, the big farmer makes the money. And a lot of times they're intentionally, I believe they're intentionally making us sick, like like slightly sick, just enough to where you need to keep buying the meds and keep coming back for treatments, and it's a it's all an insurance scam. You know, if we didn't have insurance, if people just had to pay out of pocket. Number one, it would be a lot cheaper because you're not you don't have so many middle people in there that have to be paid, you know, to administer things and whatnot. Uh, And then the doctors would just only do what they needed to do and not order every single lab, every single task, every single they're doing that to rake it in from the insurance because they, yeah, well.
Speaker 6: There's also middleman, that broker broker that the drugs and the drug prices and then all so approve the claims and what can be covered by the insurance. So there are corporations in the middle that are making money on both ends of it. So it's all becomes it's like we have modern day robber bears barons that are so incredibly powerful. They control the whole chain from creating the disease to the end treating the disease or not treating the disease, and deciding if you get treatment for it.
Speaker 3: So what's redible. I want to reach back to the financial stuff we were talking about earlier. About why are goods in this country costs so much. That's another factor when you produce things in this country. A lot of these companies, they have healthcare provided at least shared or fully provided by your employer, and that comes at a cost, and that cost goes into the cost of the goods. So we're talking about inflated dollars, which means higher wages to have a living age, which goes into the cost of the goods. Plus the overregulation, the taxation, and the healthcare cost. You know, you have unemployment insurance. You know, you're you're you pay into that, but your your employer pays into that too. We have so much stuff going on that goes into the you know, a ninety nine cent pen ends up being ten dollars at the end of the day because of all the stuff involved. That's why you know, tariffs, if tariffs force good trade agreements. Okay, I can see that, but using tariffs to bring industry back home is not a solution. We're just gonna have very very very expensive goods, you know, whether they come from overseas and or tax to the hilt, or whether we produce them here and pay all those additional fees. That go into the production to that good. So you know, I don't know. I got off on a tangent there. I got one more thing to say about the health thing. I think it was MAV twenty two. I think it was him that said diet and exercise, and we were talking about sweating. Sweating is a natural way, like so you detox. I think doctor LaGuardia talked about that. I think doctor Jane Ruby's talked about it. A lot of people have talked about it. Your you detox stuff out of your body through your urine, your feces, through through your feet as well. And we can get into the buckets thing if you wanted to. We're going to do a show on that. But sweat, sweat is a really good way. And I was, I was saying in the chat. When I got out the Army, I just felt like I just wasn't as healthy. And I think it's because number one, I came here to Missouri where it's not ninety nine degrees and like ninety percent humidity like like it was in Georgia, and I wasn't going out running every day. So I think that that sweating, I mean, I would feel like complete garbage after running five miles in the Georgia heat, and you're talking it's like, you know, eight o'clock in the morning, seven o'clock in the morning, and it's so freaking hot, but I'd sweat, and then after I go home, shower off, clean, off, I would feel really really good. It is because I'm detoxing when I'm sweating.
Speaker 6: Our friend Twilight Shadows mentioning breast cancer. Breast cancer is also highly highly associated with root canals. Is it really yes, absolutely that our teeth are connected to different organs in our bodies, our bodies, our bodies. You know, a whole meridium system with kind of like circuits, and teeth are like circuit breakers. And uh, there's a direct connection between which teeth you have root canals in and where illness or cancer will express in your body down the road. And there's a high correlation between root canals in the molars and breast cancer. But also what you're talking about was sweating. That's why one of the reasons saunas are so popular and so healthy is the sweating. They can be a regular swant just using heat or the infrared sauna. Also, yeah, that's a great thing.
Speaker 3: They were talking about that in the chat as well. I mean there's a reason that there's saunas in the gym, you know. I mean, yeah, it's good for weight loss too, apparently, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a great way to detox. Another way is if you can't sweat, you know, or what even just soaking your feet in ep some salt or a salt solution that really draws a lot out, or taking a bath in epsom salt. That's another way to kind of draw the impurities out, kind of like sweating.
Speaker 3: Well, my wife got me a big old thing of the epsom salt and when I go to the field, be out in the field for two weeks or whatever, and come back. I would take a nice hot as hot as I can stand bath with that in there, and I would just feel amazing afterwards. But I do want to share my regiment. I'm taking Ginko Bolova. This is not medical advice. I'm just telling you what I'm doing. This was for we did an interview with doctor Laguardi on brain fog, you know, kind of like early onset dementia Alzheimer's kind of runs in my family. We were kind of forgetful people. Franco knows this because I'll call him and he'd be like, dude, we talked about this yesterday. I'm like, oh, yeah, that's right. You know. I'm not not horribly bad. I'm just a little forgetful, but this helps with that, and also with my blood pressure. This is helping with that because it lower or thins my blood a little bit. So I was taking some baby aspirin and some other things to try to not have to take the prescription medications. I don't need to take any of that stuff anymore, so the Ginko does that for me. I take it every other day, though not every day. And then I got this centrum. And by the way, I make sure these are all organic, they're not artificial. So this centrum I just got the one. It's for adults and it has a certain vitamins that doctor LaGuardia said I should focus on. If you want to go go watch that episode, go watch it. Just watch the rain fog one and then the fish oil and it's all natural fish oil. This I should take it every day, but I don't. And the reason I wanted to share that is because to touch on what doctor Gluguardias said about fat soluble and water soluble. The fish oil, I believe, is the one that's fat soluble, so I can't just take it whenever I want. I have to take it when I eat something right. The others are fine. The ginko and the regular vitamin is fine. I could take that. Because you're drinking water all day long, at least you should be, and that's another thing for high blood pressure. Drink more water. I found out that was a big thing for me. I was coffee all day long. Coffee, coffee, coffee, no water. I was dehydrating myself. So that's probably what helped lead up to me having hypertension, at least one contributing factor. So I'd make sure I take a bottle of water to bed with me at night, which I should get glasses, not plastic bottles. I had articles. I highly doubt we're gonna get to any of our articles today, care okay, but I have articles on microplastics and and some other stuff forever chemicals.
Speaker 6: And I've noticed that there's a huge trend amongst the younger set, or the trader Joe's type set, to buy uh water now in glass bottles like the Calistoga and the other waters that in the sparkling waters or the still waters as they call it, in glass bottles, which is fantastic. We absolutely need to get away from the plastic. I just think it's kind of kind of funny to see them all thinking they're so shishi with their glass water bottles now, but that's what we all. We all had everything in glass.
Speaker 3: Oh and David talks about this all the time about like in Mexico, like their pop their pop bottles or glass, and we have them all in cans here. Actually those cans have a plastic lining inside them, so uh yeah, that's not that's no. Bueno foods do too.
Speaker 6: You can get some cans that don't have the lining. There are some brands that make canned foods without the plastic lining, but it's very expensive to buy those.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely So anyway, there was a comment I wanted to look at here. Oh man, the chances really scrolling by. Yeah, I lost it. It's gone. It's way up there.
Speaker 6: Doctor LaGuardia also mentioned in our interview that he recommends coconut oil for Alzheimer's or dementia, or he recommends everybody take a little bit some cocoa oil. A coconut oil every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I oh the comment was when I said all natural, they're like, what from artificial fish?
Speaker 4: Fit?
Speaker 6: Farm fish?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Farm fish are extremely Yeah.
Speaker 3: And they were talking in the chat about if you're looking at fish, you gotta be careful because there is mercury. It's saltwater fish. There's especially shark high in mercury, and.
Speaker 6: You need to get it. You can get it so it's been molecularly distilled and there's no mercury in it.
Speaker 3: Or just just go get the fish sandwich for McDonald's. They guarantee you there's no fish in that. It's probably sawdust or something. All right, I guess we'll take a break real quick and uh, and then we'll play the next clip. Hopefully we'll have time to get to some of the articles that we have. I think we over prepared, Karen, so we have more material than we have time on fine. All right, so this one's for little John. Here we go.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: Oh, Karen, I got ahead of myself there. I meant to plug David's website. So let's do that before we run our second clip.
Speaker 6: Let me throw in a quick hello to Cecilia and prayers for her mother, and she said her mother did is doing pretty well. And we've all been praying for Cecilia's family and her mother for a few weeks now, so I'm glad that her mother's day went pretty well.
Speaker 3: That's great. So yeah, I just wanted to plug David. He never plugs himself, so I'm gonna plug him. This is website Thedavidnightshow dot com. Alternatively, you can do Davidnight dot news now and that will get you to the same place, so a little easier to type. So yeah, here's his website. A folks, the gas gage is way down. I don't know if this is updated or not, but we're about a one third the way through the month, so you might want to consider, you know, helping the show out. Where you can donate, there's an address check is the great best way to do it, or Zell Zell has no fees if your bank does that, and then all these different ways you can donate where you can find him, bit shoot Outyssey, Rumble, It's it's a shame about rock Finn, isn't it. Rockfinn was such Yeah, it really is. And then the audio podcast places and hey, check it out. I've got his mug right here, you know, first coffee, then save the World. And I typically have one article or thing of David Knight on my desk at all times when I do the show. I got his shirt on today, and then I've got the wise wolf hat on which I got from Melissa Ardeburn. But anyway, yeah, you got some good stuff if you want to get some merch here. This cup is amazing. It doesn't hold as much as my big Bubba mug, but it'll stay hot all day long. My coffee will so. And then of course you got David Knight dot gold. That'll get you to Tony Rdeburn's site. And I highly suggest, I mean, I'm not going to tell tell you that put everything into gold and silver, but I think it's a good smart move. Again financial advice, I just for me, is the right move to have something I like the fractional silver. So I got a whole bunch of Morgan half dollars. They're ninety percent silver. They hold a certain value intrinsic value because of the silver content in them. And those couldn't be traded again. If Karen's growing corn and I'm milking cows, right, and I go and Karen comes over to me and says, hey, can I get some of your milk. I'll be like, what do you have to trade? She's like, well, my corn won't be ready for three or four more weeks. I say, okay. She gives me a couple of coins that we agree is a certain value, and then I'll give her the milk and I take those coins. It kind of as collateral if you think of it that way. If you think of real money as collateral. It's like I don't know and ioe you maybe I don't know what you would call it. But later on, when her corn comes in, I can go back and say, hey, remember you got the milk from me. If you want your coins back, I need something that corn. So that's how currency is born, not fiat but real you know, real money, you know. So I like the gold and silver. I also like property, grow your own stuff that's valuable, ammunition. Like Tiger said, by the way, let me plug this. If you go to the Knights of the Storm website and you go into the forums. We actually posted there. Charlie Robinson, who now owns activist Post. He's from macroaggressions, but he now owns Activist Post, which is a pretty good news source. He let me post his dollar Store prep kit, and what it is is you go there, like every time you go to the dollar store, like Dollar General or whatever. You grab four or five of these items. You throw it in a tub, and over the course of time you've built yourself like kind of an emergency kit, which is good for like power outages, you know, grid down situation. We're not talking, and this is stuff you can use anyway. So you know, if you're like, oh crap, I cut myself and I don't have any band aids, We'll go into your kit. There's some band aids in there.
Speaker 6: So I've been doing that for a long time. I keep a lot of the basic things that we use it. Say, if we get a called, then we might want musinex or something like that, if it's pretty serious or you know, those types of things are a lot cheaper if you buy generics, so you can stock up fairly, you know, quickly, if you just buy a few every week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something like that, And that's how you do it. You ain't gotta go out and spend a whole lot. It's kind of like if you wanted to have food, you know, storable food, you could think of can goods as and somewhat of astorable food. Just grab a couple extra cans every time you go to the grocery store and stick them in your pantry in the back, and you'll be set for I mean, look what happened to Nashville, right, Ashville. It doesn't have to be Yeah, it's not the zombie apocalypse or anything. But anyway, let's go ahead and play this. Let's play this next clip, and here we go.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, So this verse of the week.
Speaker 3: Comes from Ezekiel. It's forty seven chapter, verse twelve, and for a little kind of background on it, this is when they're kind of talking about the boundaries for the promised land, the inherited land or whatever. And during part of it they this is, you know, verse twelve. They say, and on the banks on both sides of the river, there will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither nor their fruit fail, but they will bear fresh fruit every month because the water for them flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for healing. And the reason I want to talk about that is because it's really clear. We were talking off air about nutrients in the soil, how we've depleted the nutrients. That's why we have to take supplements now, because we just don't get it in our food. But you know, it's talking about natural food, natural healing from natural stuff, and I just thought, I mean, it kind of stood out to me, and I said, that's perfect for when doctor Bulguardy comes on, because that's kind of in your line of work, is you know, a natural medicine And.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my books, I always thought, especially in my first book, the Doomsday Book of Medicine, which in the second one Bible Will Turnative Medicine, is similar. Yeah, there it is. I in fact, second edition just came out. Oh nice, Yeah, it's pretty similar. Don't buy it if you have the first one. But what I was gonna say is I always explain how health begins in the soil. Yeah, if you're not eating healthy food right off the bat, you're you're in trouble. And so we you know, we're all responsible for either buying foods that are healthy or growing our own, which isn't that hard in most areas in the United States, unless you're in Alaska or something, you know, And so we can do this even in a small backyard. You can grow a lot of food, you know, raise beds and different things. And but it's all about the soil. Put good soil in there, and you know, fill it full of nutrients. You know, my soil is teeming with earthworms and teeming with life, and it smells good. I mean, you just get down there, there's nothing, you know, and if the fruit and vegetables that grow out of it are just nutrients, dense and healthy, and I don't have to spray. I don't use any I'm organic obviously, I don't use any pesticides. Yeah, you lose a few pieces of fruit here and there, the animals eating or insects, but for the most part, it's fine. You know.
Speaker 3: I got to say something real quick, doctor. So I'm growing food indoors now, I got an indoor garden, and you know, I use the native soil. And why are growing indoors because the chemtrails. I don't want the crap on it. So that's really the only reason I'm doing I don't want it to be end critters as well. We got a lot of rabbits around here that will tear up a garden. I will do an outdoor garden this year, fixing to start planting. Now that my my deck, the construction in my backyard is done, I can actually fence off an area. But anyway, I did a lot of research into the soil aspect. I talked to Angry Tiger. I don't know, have you been on with him before. With Angry Tiger, you should go on with him. He's into health and growing food and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 4: It'd be a great, good contact.
Speaker 6: But I never heard from Yeah, he's one of our podcasting buddies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a founding member of this show actually. Yeah. But anyway, point I get to my point here. So I did a lot of research on soil. You know what you do for inside because I understand it's going to be you're going to deplete it. You know, how do I renew it? A lot of different things I'm looking into. One thing I found was that worms earthworms. You mentioned that it rained really hard the other day, and I went outside and I grabbed up all the worms that had come up out of the soil and I threw them in my garden. Good and my grandson was freaking out. You thought there were snakes. But anyway, Yeah, the earthworms, they're really good. And and I know one thing that I also found out was when I planted indoors, I had these little no sium gnats and other bugs. And they say that that's actually a good sign of healthy soil if the bugs come out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I just wanted to reiterate that I.
Speaker 4: Have a geodesic dome greenhouse, and yeah, it's it's forty two feet long sixteen feet and a half feet tall. But I grow stuff all year round in there, and I use a lot of worm castings. I'll add worm castings and asumite to the soil and it just they go berserk. Things just grow great in there, you know, And so it's a good idea. Worms are great, you know, they process the soil and release the castings into it. Just fabulous for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, compost it's green greens, browns and bugs. That's what you know. You take your grass clippings that you got your nitrates in it, your browns, you know, that's uh ways or sawdust or whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's so important to take care to rebuild the soil because glac estate. Uh, destroys the microbiome. The ship can make pathway, which helps the micro microbiome produce our minerals, you know, in our food.
Speaker 4: So it's more soluble. And so even if you don't you know, you're not, you're putting it on your soil. It's up in the atmosphere, it's raining down everywhere. Everything Monsanto has to be well, it's pair pairs trying to settle little listsuits on that now. Because they bought Monsanto a few years ago.
Speaker 6: You know, they're trying to pass several states are trying to pass ordinances that give pesticide companies, herbicide companies the same immunity that the vaccine companies have, so that they could not be held accountable for harms from their products.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course they would. Yeah, it's a part of the same, the same mindset, you know, poisonous people. It's okay, just give me a little money after I've done done with this, and I'll tell them everything's okay with you. You know. It's that's why I was talking about earlier with the guys there, you know, supposedly protecting us from this have failed miserably.
Speaker 3: All right, So those relatively short clip, and you know, we really wanted to share this because it was a great interview. I don't think we're going to get to the rest of it caring do you want to go into some of the articles that we have to finish.
Speaker 6: Sure, I know you're looking forward to that, so that's great. Yeah, the rest of the interview is it is fantastic. And like I said, doctor LaGuardia has a great sub stack, lots of really great topics like nitric oxide, methyl, myth methyl.
Speaker 3: Why am I lehling blue or something?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I kind of at four o'clock for this today, so excuse me. And the reason a lot of great topics in his substack. All the topics are he's covered them, and yeah, well worth checking out.
Speaker 3: The reason we wanted to showcase doctor LaGuardia today is because he's into the medicine, like natural healing and stuff. Love his book. His substack is great. You can find a link to a substack again, go over to the units of thestorm dot Com. Go to the read tab, which is the middle tab, and go all the way down to the bottom. You'll see at Medical Underground he's not behind a paywall, so you can get all of his articles and stuff, so that I think that's great. There's a lot of good people on substack, but some of it's behind a paywall, and we can't, you know, especially today's age, we can't afford to be subscribed to twenty different people's substacks. Right, So, do you want to go with one of your articles first or you want me to go first?
Speaker 6: Now you go ahead. I don't really have any I just had one that doctor LaGuardia forwarded to me that I would mention, and that's that. There was a study done on some rats in a lab injecting COVID vaccine into three groups. One had an activated the original covid vaccine and then another had a deactivated covid vaccine. So they were injecting the mRNA into these into female rats in the lab, and what they found was that sixty percent of their egg follicles, so when females are formed in the womb, they have all the egg follicles that they'll ever have as in the womb, and then the follicles develop into eggs one by one. Sixty percent of the egg follicles that would supply eggs throughout the rats lifetime were rendered ineffective or not functional. So that's sixty percent of the eggs that could possibly lead to offspring.
Speaker 3: That's amazing that that's amazing that you picked that, Karen, because you were out last week and it was just me and Ashley on And by the way, if you see the fourth person on the screen there and the clips we played, that's Ashley. She's part of the Knights of the Storm team now and she has her own podcast. You can find her over on Rumble. You go to Union of the Unknowns, right, not Union o the Unwanted. That's a different podcast. Yeh yeah, and they do a pretty good I like their Nacho Mama News. It's a segment or a separate show they do on the same channel, and they kind of cover just off topic stuff, fun stuff, mysteries, all kinds of neat stuff. So yeah, that's who that is, Ashley. But Ashley and I were we were talked on it briefly. I don't think we really got into the article, but the same I don't know if it's the same exactly article with the same topic about sixty and she disagrees a little bit on it. On the early onset menopause and if you if you don't produce more eggs and stuff. She has a little bit different opinion on that, But I was looking at the same article, and that is huge.
Speaker 6: And its routes and it hasn't been studied. You know, they did, they didn't do the same studies and females. But of course we know that in the COVID research, in the COVID that the the the COVID vaccine, the lipid nanoparticles do concentrate in the testes and the over reasons, and it looks to be that that that that was known that this would happen. So these things aren't surprising, but they're but they're very disturbing the amount of infertility. And then also if you're talking about the eggs, the egg follicles in female, you're also talking about the egg follicles in the baby. That is that she may actually if she can conceive and and carry a baby, if it's a girl, you're passing that onto the baby. So that can potentially be killing the egg follicles in the fetus the baby girl that that may go on in the next generation and also be infertile or have those.
Speaker 3: Eggs limited temperature, and that was kind of the drive home point of the article I read was not so much about the women who took the shot and could it be affecting their their egg production, but what would happen to the next generation and next generation.
Speaker 6: Next so and we have no idea if the children of people who got COVID shots, well, what those what their fertility rates will be on levels? And then we also have so much the sperm levels rates, where counts were dropping and the quality of sperm I've been dropping for many years already, and then we don't know how much that will be accelerated with how in the children at people who got COVID shots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then that's kind of the theme of this episode. The reason we picked the doctor Laguardi interview to share was well, number one guard said he gave us good compliments on it, so we knew it was a pretty solid one. And you know, David having the surgery today and we're talking about health and stuff. Doctor Laguardy is great at helping you avoid things in detox. But we are poisoned from every direction. We have chemtrails, we have microplastics in our water and our land, and that's what the articles I have is on some of the ways we're poisoned. Let me find vaccines for one. So let's let's take a look at this one, Karen. So this comes from Children's Health Defense. It says the tipping point of Justice for Vaccine injured Children. So we all know that there's a fund out there for vaccine injured people. Right, we can't sue the vaccine the vaccine companies, but there's a fund out there in case you're injured.
Speaker 6: So it's a vaccine court.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. So I would just ask this, why do you need a compensation program if it's safe and effective? Just saying, right, vaccines are are.
Speaker 6: They are in the category of necessarily unsafe. They're they are assumed to be unsafe. They are there, So they don't even claim that they're not unsafe. There's there's risk involved in vaccines, and and they've legally said that they're that they're in the category of things that are are risky, that they're they're not safe, they're necessarily unsafe.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna read a little bit this art and we could talk about it. So it says here and this has to do with court cases, So just put that out front. Countless vaccine injured children who developed autism after receiving routine vaccines have been denied justice for decades. That's true largely because the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program determined vaccines didn't cause autism in three test cases. Only three three test cases, not three tests of like thousands of people, but three individual people. Right, And at the time, I'll kind of skip ahead, there were fifty four hundred children that were you know, it was kind of like waiting to get the justice to get their compensation, you know, the families, because you got to understand money is not going to fix this problem. You know, the child has autism, it's going to be a lifelong disability, varying degrees, it's a spectrum, right, But the cost that goes on to the parent for that, you know, I believe they should get monetary compensation because maybe mom can't work, or maybe dad can't work, maybe they're special schooling required. There's a lot that goes into it. The child having autism is more than just a burden on the child, it's a burden on the entire family. I don't know what you guess.
Speaker 6: That's what Katherine Austin fits. That was one of her things she said about COVID vaccines, but she says it about childhood vaccines too. If you're trying to present information to somebody, uh, asking them to please reconsider the benefits and risks of vaccines, that you should also need to present the how. Ask the person how they're goingting they plan to pay for the injuries, and how how do they plan to provide for their family if they can't work, or if the child needs full time care so that both parents have can't work, or one parent has to stay home with the child, how you plan to pay for that if your health insurance doesn't cover it. So she thinks that those are things that absolutely need to be taken into consideration when you consider getting a vaccine for yourself or for your children.
Speaker 3: Well, let's put let's look at my case, right, So my grandson who lives with us. We have custody of my grandson. He has autism. It's not horrible, but if I were to you don't want to work, I mean, thank god my wife and I had planned accordingly and we live modestly, so we're okay, we can not not work if we don't want to. We're just not going to get a new car or anything anytime soon. So but if I were to send him to school right now or next year, could be of school age next year, I can't because if I if I go to work and I have to send him to school, then the school is going to want to put him on riddling or you know, some other drug, some SSRI, because that's what they do. They just want nice, little, you know, calm kids to be like zombies in the classroom. I know you are a teacher, Karen, and it was different back in your days, but today it's like, if you have any kind of uh, you're outside of that robot function of the perfect kid boom. You're getting diagnosed with something. You know, So I'm going to have to homeschool. So if if I was in a position where I had to work, that would be very difficult for us to say, do we want to send him to public school and risk him being diagnosed with something and then if we don't address it or don't take their advice. Now CPS is involved, et cetera, et cetera, So that that's kind of the real harm there when it comes to you know, children getting injured by these vaccines is the other the other things you don't see, you know, And you were talking about Katherine Austin Fitz address that, which I'm glad she did. So anyway, let me let me go on with this. So here's a this is one of the test cases. I'm going to read it off. So as a baby, Yates Hazlehurst suffer vaccine induced neurological injuries and was diagnosed with autism at two years old. The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program denied Yates his claim and the other two case, the other two test cases, so there was three. They denied three. Right, These decisions led to the dismissal of the other fifty four hundred claims that were pending. And those fifty four hundred claims represent actually millions of vaccine injured kids.
Speaker 6: So they can't allow that precedent to be set, right, They can't set that president because now it's a one out of thirty one kids nationally, one out of twelve point five boys in California, So they can't afford to pay damages for that many people.
Speaker 3: Right. So anyway, this the father Ralph Ralph rolf I don't know how to say his name, but the father. He never stopped fighting though, So this is the one of the three test cases. For two decades, he followed up on every lead looking for some explanation as to why the government denied his son's injuries. His diligence brought to light a massive fraud upon the courts by the US Department of Justice. And this is kind of like wild right here, let me skip down. I don't want to read the entire article. So his twenty year pursuit of justice reached a pivotal moment on April second, and I think that's of this year, which actually happens to be World Autism Day. Hazelhurst filed a motion to expose the alleged fraud, detailing shocking evidence that the DOJ attorneys knew at the time. So this is at the time of the hearing when they denied the three people, right, they knew at the time of the hearing that the very first test case in the OAP prior to the Hazelhurst versus HHS hearing, that vaccines can and did cause autism. So basically they knew and this is coming from the the world's most was a renowned person on children's neurological stuff. He already had established that vaccines can cause autism in some people, and they didn't allow that in the court and denied these three cases, which then denied the fifty four hundred other cases, which denied millions of people that could have come and brought a case. Okay, and the dj knew that, so let me let me keep reading here. Unbeknownst at the time to the petitioner and the Vaccine Competent Compensation Program special masters since there are no judges, the DOJ star expert medical witness, doctor Andrew J. Zimmerman, the world's leading pediatric neurologists specializing in autism research so we specialized in this, informed the DOJ attorneys during the first hearing that he had changed his original opinion and determined that vaccines can and do cause autism in some cases. So this is kind of monumental that the basis of denying vaccines cause autism or can potentially cause autism was based on a lie basically, so they maybe the guy had the opinion at one time but then changed his opinion. But when they went to court for these three cases, which represented you know, the fifty four hundred and then on top of that millions that have not come forward yet. He changed his mind and they just kind of threw that out. They threw it out. So what do you think about that? That's pretty wild?
Speaker 6: Huh, Yeah, it is. I know the Vaccine Court has historically a few people have had success there, but the rules of evidence are different there. It's very very rigged. It's not easy at all. There's a statute of limitations, so most people don't even realize that or get the diagnosis of autism before the statute of limitations runs out to file with the Vaccine Court. So it's it was established when the Vaccine Act of nineteen eighty six was passed, which gave vaccines immunity. The Vaccine Court was supposed to be established as a balance to that immunity, but it hasn't been fair at all. Historically. There's been a few people that have gotten huge amounts of money, like a million or two if their child was very, very injured, but most people have no recourse through it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, this was particularly specifically talking about causing autism. So what kills me though, is that the court, the court picked cherry picked what it wanted to use as an expert witness testimony, and the testimony they used was an old opinion that the same person had a new opinion after further research, and they decided to ignore that. So that's malicious in my opinion. And I know why it's because if it comes out that that's the case, I mean, how many millions of people?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd never heard of autism when I was a kid, right, and now I mean I've got several family members with kids with autism.
Speaker 6: Well, the thing is, it's a spectrum of things, and so many people will say that, Okay. One thing that really gets my goat is when people say, oh, but that's anecdotal. Anecdotal evidence is a personal story, and any data set is made up of individual data points, which are each the personal story of an individual. So any study is compiled from anecdotal evidence. That's it's aggregated together. So to say that, oh, you should you can't use one story as evidence if it's your life, if it's your child, Then you gave your child a round of vaccines at a well visit and they change. You watch them go lose their speech, you watch them lose eye contact, You have a fairly good indication if you if this happens after a well visit with the round of vaccines, that the vaccines may have something to do with that. And I personally know many people who say, my child changed. My child was normal, healthy, babbling, talking, speaking, and then at around one and a half two, two and a half three, they changed. And so I don't think it's fair to deny that the parents experience and the parent's account of what happened. They know their child and they know when things happened and how their child changed. So and people say, oh, there aren't any studies, you can't prove it. I think people's experience is valid and that we need to respect the experience of all of these parents.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to talk from the side of science here, right because we talk about we're looking at global warming CO two levels. I mean, whatever you want to look at. People will be like, if you argue against their point, they'll say, well, correlation does not equal causation. Well, that's what you're basing it on. That's what science is. If there's correlation, like let's just say I drop a rock and it falls to the ground, and it may.
Speaker 6: Not equal causation, but it also doesn't necessarily disprove causation.
Speaker 3: You know it absolutely, it's it's science. Though. If I see a correlation between doing X and then why happens? Right, and I can repeat that, that's called science. Right.
Speaker 6: You have to read the observation, perhaps perhaps design a study that rules out some of the other are circumstances so that you can isolate it better. But I think these are all hyperbolic phrases to throw people off. But and well, it's just like people with the math for COVID. You know, if you have any common sense, any base technoledge of science, and I can think logically, you can see through these things.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, hey, I'm gonna jump in because we're going to run short on time here. Yeah, okay, so we over prepare, we always do well.
Speaker 6: We have a show coming up on Saturday day week and finished it.
Speaker 3: Yeah we can't. I still have nex week I have a whole topic. Yeah I didn't cover last weekend. That's gonna be quite a bit, probably a half an hour on Saturday. But anyway, going back to the medical thing and how we're being poisoned, I found this interesting turf fields, meaning the astro turf right may have forever chemicals? Could kids be playing on them? Surprise, surprise, Yeah, so this is an interesting study they did. The three six year old girls stood on the sidelines as their coach swabbed their hands. Then they ran onto a lush green turf field and played soccer for ninety minutes straight, no stepping off the pitch. This wasn't just a practice. It was part of a small experiment conducted in the suburban foothills of San Diego. That's in your neck of the woods last summer, Salar Parravini. I guess you can say she's forty four. That's the children's assistant. Soccer coach swabbed his hands as well and shipped the samples taken before and after the practice to a lab in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. There, scientists would test them for forever chemicals, also known as pfas a broad class of man made chemicals linked with variety of health concerns from high cholesterol to cancer and there's other things. There's heart problems, and I got two articles on this, so okay, we won't get into all of it, but the well, the nuts and bolts of it is I'll stop reading because that's boring for people. The nuts and bolts of it is, we are poisoning ourselves with our plastic water bottles, you know, our astro turf, which your you know, your property tax is paying for. That blew my mind. In Georgia, my value of my home went up and my property tax went up. From my property tax was like eighteen dollars a year and it went up to six thousand dollars a year in five years.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, where is this money going? So I got the itemized list right, and more than fifty percent was going to this the public education system. And as I drive through town, I'm seeing there's like three different schools. And this is not a huge town, right, this is not a huge town. But they all had like an like a college style you know, football field with the track and the grand stands and the digital But this is where my money's going. My money is going to this, and they had the astro turf. So I'm just tired of paying to poison our kids, you know. And it's and these are forever chemicals. Now. Another reason I wanted to run the Doctor LaGuardia portion of the show is because doctor LaGuardia, actually we've done the several shows with him. He talks about detoxing from some of this stuff, as well as doctor Jane Ruby talks about it when it comes to microplastics and pfas well. Microplastics. I think it's the equivalent of is it a one one credit card a month or a week or something that we're ingesting microplastics.
Speaker 6: I think it's five grams and I'm not sure how often it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, it was the equivalent of a credit card.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And when the microplastics break down, and they continue to break down over they become nanoplastics, they actually can breach the blood brain barrier. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Now we have I'm not sure the percentage, but we do have a percentage of our brain now that is microplastics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me bring this other article up. I will bring it up. So new study links microplastics to serious health harms and humans. And this, you know, part of this is from the AstroTurf, part of it's from your I mean it's in your water, it's in everything. So here we go. Scientists are finding microplastics in almost every part of the body, including the lungs in the stomach, prompting questions about how they may be harmful. The study, published recently in the New England Journal of Medicine found heart disease patients with microplastics and the blood vessels on either side of their neck, which deliver blood from the heart to the brain and head, were twice as likely to suffer from a heart attack or stroke. These patients were also more likely to die over the next three years than people who had no micro plastics in their uh carotid artery artery.
Speaker 6: And that's that's you know, we talked about plaques in your arteries from cholesterol. It's from microplastics. Apparently that's another issue now. Yeah, yeah, so it's real. It's I think it's really important. I I didn't realize that it deposits in in in your arteries. I know that vitamin D can, that calcium can, but apparently microplastics are part of those plaques that build up.
Speaker 3: Also yeah yeah, and uh it's it's it's kind of crazy because you know, they've found the South Pole. I mean, if you believe there's a South Pole, I mean, I'm not going to judge, right, but they've found uh microplastics uh from the South Pole, the North Pole, and down into the Mariana Trench. It's everywhere. We've been using plastic for so long. It's in our groundwater, it's even in the clouds. They're finding it in the clouds. So here we go. Depending on the source of the plastic, microplastics can be contaminated with toxic chemical additives during the manufacturing process. If a chemical additive hitches a ride on a microplastic particle and enters the body, it can leach out into the body and harm the hormone and reproductive systems. So here we go back to fertility right.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: Was this done on purpose to make us infertile? Probably not. It's probably just a byproduct of us, you know, making plastic products, trash bags, zip lock bags, plastic water bottles, all this stuff. So it's going to go into what are microplastics. I'll go ahead and read this. Plastic doesn't decompose in the way food or paper does. Instead, it breaks down into tinier and tinier pieces. When these pieces shrink below five millimeters in size, about the width of a small paper clip, they become what's known as a microplastic. Microplastic smaller than a micrometer are called nanoplastics. That's the ones that can breach the blood brain barrier, small enough to breach cell barriers. There you go. As a plastic is one of the most widely used materials in the world. Microplastics have found their way into nearly everything, including animal products. Because of microplastic size, you may not be able to avoid exposure completely, but there are ways to reduce how many microplastics get into your body. And there's some tips here. You avoid the plastic water bottles we talked about that earlier, right, Drink out of a glass and.
Speaker 6: Keep the water, keep the plastics out of the sun.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I've actually heard this a kind of sidebar here. I was reading an interesting article on why you shouldn't keep a bottle of water in your car, and apparently it's happening. Well, apparently it's happened where. Depending on how where the sun is and how the bottles sit in the seat throat on your floorboard, it can act as a lens and a foat cool point and actually catch your carpet on fire.
Speaker 6: Wow. Yeah, so you know I've had I've left like back in the old days when I would buy soda you know cans. I think what I left some in the trunk of my car and it got so hot they exploded. And so I'm very aware when people have water bottles or carrying water storing water that they you know that that we don't leave it in the car because it gets incredibly hot in the car, and we know that the plastics, the chemicals leech out of the plastics even more when they're warmed up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely. My wife, she's notorious. She drinks Diek coke. I don't drink any pop at all. You call it soda? Do you call it pop?
Speaker 6: I call it soda.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 6: I used to call it soda water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we called it soda pop. So maybe Midwest is, you know, because down South they call it pop. But my wife's notorious for going to the store and she'll come back with diet coke and if it wasn't refrigerated, which it usually is, and it's usually sitting out on a shelf, she'll throw one in the freezer to get it cold real fast and forget about it. Yeah, they will explode anyway. I thought that was funny. So it talks about filtering your water, and I think after reading this article. We try to avoid all that stuff, but it's in our water. So I might go and get me a nice Burkey filter or something now and spin the money. Yeah, let's see avoid plastic cutting boards. This is a big one. I've actually seen this before. Oops, what did I do? I hit something wrong heremurastic cutting boards.
Speaker 6: Another thing is the black plastic utensils that people use. They were really popular for a while. Those have forever chemicals that lejail. So we need to get throw away those plastic cooking utensils, spatulas and spoons and get some wooden ones are stainless steel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I've got a a plastic or not sorry, a wooden cutting board that I made. My wife uses a plastic one, but I think we're gonna throw that away. And I got a wood one that I made when I was in Kuwait and it's really pretty, so she doesn't. She kind of uses as a display, you know, display it somewhere, but now we're gonna use it. And I used to finish it. I used I didn't use a poly your thing because that's also you know, anything with the word polly in it, it's gonna be an oil based product, right, And that's why it's dangerous. You know, plastics are made from oil, petroleum based products. What I used was a non toxic floor polish. It's probably kind of like linseed oil or something, right, And I just did several coats of that, So I think that that's safe to ingest.
Speaker 6: And then you could cut on one side and keep one side pretty Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's true. Absolutely, So yeah, the plastic cutting boards, this is the one that's probably gonna get a lot of people your microwave, your food in glass containers rather than plastic or takeaway containers. We just went for Mother's Day. We went to Elma Gay Restaurant. It's a Mexican restaurant about twenty minutes away, one of my wife's favorite places to go. And of course we ate all the chips while we're waiting, right, and then when our food gets here, we're like, oh, we're full. So we brought it home and it's in a styrofoam container. A lot of people will throw that styrofoam container in the microwave and heat up their food. Don't do that, folks. A styrofoam again, that's a petroleum product. So and I.
Speaker 6: Would say don't even use a microwave to heat your food. I think it destructures rises the water in the food. And a lot of people say, and I haven't seen the study is that it neutralizes the vitamins and minerals, so it takes the nutrils out of the food.
Speaker 3: Read that too. I don't know the validity of that or anything, but yeah, I have also read that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't use the microwave for food anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, my wife's pretty good about actually using the oven, especially if we get pizza. You know, I'll chuck the on a plate. I'll chuck the pizza the microwave and heat it up the next day or whatever. She'll throw it on a cookie on a metal cookie sheet and heat it back up in the in the oven. That's actually, it's really good when she does.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, taste bad. Most things taste better if you actually cook them in the oven.
Speaker 3: And then going, okay, we got like five minutes, so let's let me just hit this one real quick and get your take on it. We'll plug everybody and get out of here. Looking at mental health. So we're talking about health today, right, Adolescents diagnosed with mental health and where's this from This is from Epoch Times, Epic Times, if you want to call it, that adolescents diagnosed with mental health conditions spend nearly an hour or more on social media daily than their peers, and are twice as likely to compare themselves negatively to others online, according to new research. The study involving thirty three hundred and forty adolescents in the UK, So this comes from the UK. I would say it's probably worse here because all I see is kids on the phone constantly. Here they suggest troubling patterns for teens with anxiety and depression, who report having less control over their social media use and greater mood fluctuations depending on the comments and likes they receive on social media. This is getting pretty serious, Karen, like the mental health situation and this study kind of it insinuates that the kids have mental health issues like depression, anxiety, stuff like that, and that's why they're spending the extra hour on the phone. But I would I would suggest that maybe the extra hour on the phone is call the problems, right, it could be, Yeah, what's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 6: I think it's it's which came first, the chicken or the egg kind of thing. I think that I think one of the main problems is isolation, the lack of actual human relationships or even the things like learning to play an instrument, learning to draw, taking some kind of lessons, being on a team a sports team at school after school, the things doing things that make you feel proud of yourself or feel like you have some skills, that you matter, that you fit into a group, or that you're good at something we've we have. We need that, we need that human connection, we need we need that satisfaction and those feelings of that's how we build our self esteem. And so when you're online all the time, people are we know that people the profiles that we see of people, they may not even be real people. And people don't put the unflattering pictures on their profile. They're gonna put a flattering picture. So you're not getting the real the real person when you're interacting online. And then of course teenagers are going through or kids have a rough time anyway with their self image, and so it only makes sense that if you're not getting any genuine feedback from other people and people who care about you, or doing things that you truly enjoy and getting out into the sunshine, into nature, learning to do something, a skill, some kind of something artistic and creative, that you'll be more depressed and possibly even spend more time on the hold.
Speaker 3: So it was said in here who who uh well number number one, Twilight Shadow said, the chicken always came first. So thanks for solving that post.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: No one you know said talked about dopamine, and absolutely it's been proven. There's two things that when it comes to mobile devices and kids, right. Number one, everything is blue blue blue blue blue blue. That keeps you the color blue the same way when the sun comes up, it keeps you in an awake. It inhibits the natural creation of what is the melton melatonin. Yeah, so that's why they actually all phones come with a nighttime filter. You're supposed to stop looking at your phone or other devices like a couple hours before you go to bed, because that blue color is designed to keep you alert, keep you awake, to keep you on there longer. The other thing is, you know, the likes, the comments, all this stuff. There's a dopamine release when you get a positive feedback from something. So you know he had mentioned that, no one you know he mentioned the dopamine. So what they're doing is they're keeping you on and this is for ad revenue, for data collection. They want you on your phone constantly. They want to keep you alert and keep you scrolling, scrolling on exactly, and you're getting your reward. Is that dopamine rush?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: I still get we're are we at the end of the show.
Speaker 3: We are at the end of the show. Well, let me get your final thoughts and we'll go ahead and close out. Sorry, folks, we did not get to all the articles. I just really wanted to share, uh, the you know clips from that that show we did with doctor Laguardi. If you want to see the full episode, go or to the Nights of the Storm. Actually, you should be able to just go to Rumble and type in doctor LaGuardia uh and it should bring up the ones we did in the Foxhole and the ones we did and Nights of the Storm.
Speaker 6: Thank you for allowing me to join you today. Thank I'm grateful for to be here with everybody. And prayers for David Knight and his family.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolute prayers. I'm gonna text Travis as soon as I get off here and see how it's going. But anyway, thank you so much. I'm just honored that David and Travis and Karen Knight would allow us to come on. It was such an honor and hopefully we did a good job. All right, So I guess that's it. I don't care anything else.
Speaker 6: Well, we're at our three hour mark, so yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll take care. God bless everyone and everybody. Yeah, prayers for David and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 9: The common Man, they created common Core. They've dumbed down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future.
Speaker 7: They see.
Speaker 9: The common man is simple, unsophisticated, ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 3: It's time to turn that around and.
Speaker 9: Expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidknightshow dot com, dot you SA