Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm tired of these trash podcasts, clickbait.
Speaker 2: Clips talking out they ass had to go to rumble.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's vast because they get banned off you too fast.
Speaker 3: They talk ship and they twisted say my name now I'm listed drummers what.
Speaker 4: They feed on daily. But I ain't here to play. They're a victim.
Speaker 3: Now, why you coming at me sideways?
Speaker 5: You don't even know.
Speaker 4: What I'll say something?
Speaker 5: I guess it now I'll pay y'all really.
Speaker 2: Think I lift that way?
Speaker 3: My views ain't theirs, and theirs ain't. No saying it on my should doesn't mean it's my line. Don't blame me, hondy he bring now host the mind got on that everything I'm trying. Yeah, come over the gat you come from me, But I'm not the name. My views and the pensions and nine I guess they're views and opinions or ninety no stress.
Speaker 4: So I feel the lame where the real talk lives.
Speaker 5: No scripts here, just thumps and brisk But now while I'm totching all these head he hits over words, I didn't even commit.
Speaker 1: If my sense of every combo you cry, bay can call it hollow, can't win either waste or what.
Speaker 5: Don't filo and let him speak.
Speaker 2: You just swallow.
Speaker 5: They twisted us for that trauma. Click framed my name just to.
Speaker 4: Make a stick.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm not the lawyer, but I'm not the mouth taking not with them.
Speaker 2: Don't once south.
Speaker 3: My views ain't this, this, ain't there, ain't mine. Saying on my shoulder doesn't mean it's smile. Don't blame me for the heat they bring to host the mind got sea, Come over the game? You come from me? Then my views and pigeons and nine guess their views and opinions or nine?
Speaker 6: No stress, I get the floor, but I don't go side.
Speaker 5: Never take that crosses deadline.
Speaker 2: You want to build and create your bone, but don't.
Speaker 7: Pay me with a barbo tone.
Speaker 4: You hit it on my shoulder. You think it's my belief.
Speaker 8: You mad in a corpor won't look at the nats.
Speaker 2: You don't get in nor use.
Speaker 7: You just want beeps cause shout in the mirrors.
Speaker 3: You leave ly, Oh my mus ain't theirs and theirs ain't min Say on my shoulders at maaden spot, and don't blame me for the heat things the god onside? Come over the cat? Do you come from me.
Speaker 7: Then tame my views.
Speaker 3: And opinions, and now I guess their views and opinions.
Speaker 5: Or no.
Speaker 7: Stress burn You know, if you are today, I am a I blocked Bobby and all those guys over there at no Filter and luted lounge because they all they all want to like control the narrative. They're all over there want to control the narrative because of who they are. Bobby doesn't like when people step on his fucking toes and shit they I'm just tired of bullshit. I'm tired of all these motherfuckers. They get so pussied, they get their pennies in a bunch if someone is not doing what they were. You know, I am who I am, and I'm different than everybody else. But what is up, guys? How is everybody doing? I am the no nonsense, no bullshite, bullshit, no nonsense taut rent. This is taught podcast. We are so I just want to let people know that if you're listening it, when this gets if this is put onto the platform, it was a come brutal. I'm just aggravated right now. I am aggregat, and I take I took everybody's rent away, by the way, because there's those morons over there, the people that people that make you choose who your friends are. Abby, Abby kept her rich, by the way, listen, that would be.
Speaker 9: So broken screens, midnight skies, world spence cold, but the.
Speaker 6: New new rides up in line.
Speaker 9: And pixel storms.
Speaker 3: Everywhere to drop.
Speaker 7: I'm okay, sane, I'm okay the Delaware play, I'm okay.
Speaker 3: Saying every speak said against true no more No, so worry about that because we say the mastiffects of life, cracks haunts and auntcy halls, but shoe paint home.
Speaker 9: Phone every while, little real smile fearless.
Speaker 3: So you make the.
Speaker 2: Broken tieces hole.
Speaker 3: They try to damn your fire down, but they can't.
Speaker 7: I sure not.
Speaker 5: Just got beyond job, my htar.
Speaker 4: You saw.
Speaker 7: Did Matt tell you a Abby? Did Matt tell you what happened allutitant lunce tonight? I went nuclear and blocked a few people. Did Matt let you know what happened? I went nuclear and blocked a few people. Yes, I heard, I didn't block you or Matt. Mhm h mm hmm, my.
Speaker 6: Friend heavy yeah hm.
Speaker 7: I now feel bad that I you know, I don't feel bad. You know, they they're they're the ones that lost a friendship. They lost the friendship because they were toxic. But by the way, if anybody that does, I gotta work from a paid more. I'm kissing some people off. So I kissed people off every time I go love because they don't like me.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmmmmmm. That doesn't.
Speaker 7: Vote on dead Boat, Yeah you don't. But here's the thing. I didn't take any of the manager moderators away. I just took the dead bol what's up, brother, Welcome to the show. Today Show Today shot yuh dead Bull and Sean and Sean I ate. I'm giving so everyone the people that I trust is getting menagment moderator in brtal Pain. Brutal Pain is a good friend. By the way, if anybody that does want to support their channel, I do need money right now. I do need money coming in because number one, I got to get my YouTube premium because I'm sitting here, I'm having to watch ads. I'm having to watch ads. Anybody that does want to support the channel that's in the pen comment.
Speaker 2: Mh dead.
Speaker 6: Dead, he's a dead, he's a boo, He's a devil, He's a dead, He's a he's a dead.
Speaker 7: Is this the real dead bol why the Lord self to your channel because if anybody that does, I'm gonna put the link. By the way, you gotta new subscriber, dead wool whoa dead fool five Sweet tea twenty five dollars twenty five, twenty five dollars five sweet tease. Thank you, dadfool, You're amazing. By the way, dad fool, Yo, the flounce messed with him again. Yeah, so here's what happened after all these months. So all these months of them saying, oh, we're not doing Power Hour, We're not doing Power Hour. You know what, Chris Thompson could kiss my but tipping. He decides she wants to do Power Hour, but I don't. I it's not in the cards for me to do Power Hour. It's not in the cards for me to do stuff with them. I'm going big, Go big, or go home. I would rather stay my own self and do my own thing and not be part of a group anymore, because I'm tired of having to deal with bullshit. Because there's people out there that don't give a fuck. They're they're over there, deadfool, They're over there, like Jake is Jake's Jake's this Jake's that. No, Jake is his own person. Jake is his own person. Jake is a very smart person to deal with this. Yeah, and yes I am talking. You know, people don't understand. By the way, thank you so much, Dad Fool for the donation. Sweet brother, h I just called Deadpool a sweetheart. Mother fuck Jake, you're tired and you go to bed. You just called you just called your biggest supporter a sweetheart. I feel stupid right now. I feel stupid. I feel stupid right now because I just called the biggest I know, I know Deadpool is a is a is a male, and I called him a fucking h yo.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: By the way, by the way, Dad, build your patreon lapsed? But hey, hey hey dadfuel do you know my patreon? I have one hundred dollar tier? Did you know that? By the way, I let it lapse, By the way I let it lapse, by the way, I'm it didn't.
Speaker 9: Mad?
Speaker 7: What's up? By the way?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 7: Anybody? Sorry? What's up? Matt mhmm? Yeah, if you want to come up, Matt, Matt Mathew yeah.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: You know, if anybody that does want to support the channel, you maybe it's not the top tier, We'll see. Okay, dude, anything.
Speaker 6: Dead for.
Speaker 7: And Devil? Can you tell people to stop? Hey, devil, can you tell people to stop telling me that you were given like dead Foel gave actually coming to one thousand dollars given airing one thousand dollars. People keep saying that to me. They're saying dead Foel is giving people money. I don't want to hear. I love that you're giving people money, but it's they're rubbing it in my face. They know, no, no, Matt, no no, Matt. I'm not doing it. Matt. I'm keeping you an. I beyond blocked because you guys have been so supportive of me. But I'm just I'm just tired of them, like wanting to.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 7: M hm. Even my niece was even like, you need to block them and forget about it. If they're if they're not making you happy. By the way, Abby, you're getting a few more if Abby, if you're watching, you're getting a few more jobs. Because I did send out a message to to people to take out your channel. Abby one day, I hey, one day I wanted eat dead fool. One day I want to meet dead fool in real life.
Speaker 10: Yeah, By the way.
Speaker 7: I'm watching in there, I'm watching. I'm listening to Ice road Truckers. No, I'm dead fool. I was using Ashley as a an example. Dead bool. I was using the I was using an example dead bool. I was using actually as an example. Yeah, come on conn Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 5: No m.
Speaker 7: Even day.
Speaker 10: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: So that oven door.
Speaker 10: Open door, open door, open doen door, oven door.
Speaker 8: Mhm mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's up guys, Hold on, let's get the poor blocker of.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Come on, stop freasing.
Speaker 8: M oh.
Speaker 3: Mm hm m mmm mm hmm.
Speaker 7: M your friends.
Speaker 8: Never never do beep h m hmmm.
Speaker 7: Hey I sent them a link. Come mmm mm hmmm mm hmm the morning. All right, I'm ending guys, I'm ending these dumbasses.
Speaker 11: Oh dyke, comene, oh Dike, come one, mm hmmm, come on o g.
Speaker 5: M mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: Soun' chair is.
Speaker 6: It's og?
Speaker 4: What's up? Buddy?
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 4: How's it going? Sorry? I didn't have my mic or anything set up. What I said, Sorry, it took a few minutes. I didn't have anything set up, so I didn't have my So go ahead, Jake, Bence. What's going on? I missed it? What's going on? Yeah?
Speaker 7: They they so so Nick. They wanted me to do The Power Hour with Tiffany And every time we talked about the Power Hour before they were like, she was like I don't want to do it, and now.
Speaker 5: She wants to it.
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry, like Bobby Nick and all them, can you hear me?
Speaker 7: We can hear you.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, so this is tip from Bobby Nick's stream, right, yeah, okay, yeah, one second, Budy hold.
Speaker 7: Them sorry.
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry Bell? All right, so they, uh, there was a show they wanted you to do.
Speaker 7: Rob Taker got banned by the way Rob Taker got banned?
Speaker 4: Rob Taker all right, rolling it's the.
Speaker 7: Church channel by that someone's here. It's all right, it's it's someone mhm someone, It's it's it's from Mel.
Speaker 4: Mack mel mac mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Elf Yeah, Marty, Willie whatever, Willie.
Speaker 4: That show takes me back. Holy Ship, Alf eating the cats, they're eating the dogs, they're eating the cats. Alf was ahead of his time.
Speaker 5: The prophecy, I call it nice. So what's going on?
Speaker 4: What's going on? Jake? We're haead to listen?
Speaker 7: Alf was there when it happened?
Speaker 4: Oh was he?
Speaker 5: Okay, it's like a Phil Collen song.
Speaker 10: The must be.
Speaker 4: Oh do do do do do do do do do? I can feel it, right, Jake, I can feel it come in in.
Speaker 5: Setting there room. No one knows the words of that.
Speaker 7: No, Oh.
Speaker 4: Did Jake? Do you want to hear something interesting? Did you see who's on MLC h Keanu who's Ashley's co host? Which is very interesting? I wonder what's going on?
Speaker 8: Here's she did?
Speaker 7: By the way they're doing it? So guess what what? In some of her pictures, Chrissy looks pregnant.
Speaker 4: Crego again. Huh.
Speaker 7: Chrissy looks pregnant in one of her latest protos.
Speaker 5: Interesting, Jake, just a little bit of advice. Never bring it up to your feet. They don't like it. They're not pregnantly.
Speaker 4: All elf. I got a funny story. So we my wife and I, when we were dating, we used to go to this the same by all the time, and we got to know the bartenders, and there was one of our favorites. She was pregnant, and then, uh, we didn't. So then she was gone a while and then she came back and we did. We didn't really see her for a while because we were going on different nights, and we finally saw her. My wife goes, oh my god, you're pregnant again. But no, she just hadn't lost the baby weight. And I fucking knew it. I put my hands in. I was like, oh my god. She's like, no, I'm still I'm just fat.
Speaker 7: Still Yeah.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The thing is is, like, you know, I just want to say this.
Speaker 5: Uh, we don't know if she's pregnant or not. Learn from to Alaska?
Speaker 7: Gino is going to Alaska in a couple of.
Speaker 4: Days, is he?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's he doing out there, Jake?
Speaker 7: Do you know doing comedy?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: And Anchorage and Wasilla and and by the way, let me tell you something, give you a little bit of hand I Guess who live Guess who lives in Macilla? Oh, Sarah Palin?
Speaker 5: What's he drafted by the military? What's going on here, Dick?
Speaker 7: He's doing comedy at.
Speaker 4: The allegedly allegedly it's always allegedly doing comedy. He's attempting.
Speaker 5: He's a marine.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 7: He's not a marine? You're you're you're you're so have you how many kids have you?
Speaker 4: Ate?
Speaker 7: Alf I don't believe in it.
Speaker 4: Oh man, you're too young to know about ALF, aren't you? Do you know about Alf?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Because they played it on de w G in America?
Speaker 4: I okay, mm hmmm, because you know, I'm well into my forties here, Jake. So I remember Elf when I was a kid.
Speaker 5: But m hmm, no one's doing anything with the character. I figured, what the hell, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Might as well. He was fucking everywhere for a little while.
Speaker 7: Yeah, until he until he lost them a little bit away and called himself.
Speaker 4: I remember the TV movie I think they made to end the end the series are or a couple of years after the series ended. Something.
Speaker 5: I don't believe in it.
Speaker 4: You don't believe it, yo.
Speaker 7: Fother the way, guys check. I want you guys to check out our website that I stream on. It's called DLAI.
Speaker 4: You Live.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you the baseline. If you watch Elf season two that based on like pamp.
Speaker 4: Slaps.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, if you watch that season two or maybe season one, after halfway through, there's a little there's base for like.
Speaker 7: Show by the way, uh name this one? Show me that smile?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Damn it?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 5: The price is right? Or is this Jeopardy. We have to buzz in.
Speaker 7: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: One of my best friends growing up, his name was Jason Seaver when that show was hot. So yeah, unfortunately that was the father, not one of the kids. But what can you do?
Speaker 5: Look like an office base changed my name.
Speaker 7: By the way, I just want to ask you something. Do you know that? Do you know that Alan sick uh? By the way, Alan Dick hilp right. So they take the good, they taste the good, they taste the bat They had the Facts of Life, the Facts of Lie.
Speaker 4: George Clooney started on that show. Joke, Jake, did you know that facts of Life?
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, Toty, it's gotta be the most vulnerable one. So toys they.
Speaker 7: Take the good to take the bad. American cook Cake.
Speaker 4: Tonderly, I remember the cartoon Cupcake. I think, uh yeah, I think my brother. I'm the oldest of three, so I think my one of my siblings used to watch the cartoon when that came out.
Speaker 7: By the way, By the way, I just want to let people know. I just want to tell you, Merge talk to about Ashley.
Speaker 4: Mersh. Everybody's talking about Ashley. She's everywhere, Jake, she was on toss Spot whatever his name is. That that British guy she's.
Speaker 5: Making the rounds. So she went to gee, that's the way you know she's serious?
Speaker 7: What are you talking?
Speaker 4: Nobody said what what?
Speaker 5: He's reading chat? Maybe I don't know?
Speaker 7: Why don't I say? Why don't I said? Rickada Lola Link.
Speaker 4: Then you'll have two Nicks on the screen and it's going to get confusing. Go ahead, I can give that guy a piece of my mind.
Speaker 8: Yea.
Speaker 7: By the way, you can find at b Rick. You can put it off of b Rick.
Speaker 4: So were they trying to pressure you into doing this show? Jake? What's going on? Oh? You're just mad that you know you you wanted to do it last year and they did it now that you you're.
Speaker 5: No, is like inside joke that's never gonna happen, and is it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Got you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Because they're they're checkasses.
Speaker 4: Gotcha? Gotcha?
Speaker 8: What No?
Speaker 5: I think, Jake, It's just they're just it's just a joke, man. Yeah.
Speaker 7: By the way, you check out b Rick.
Speaker 5: Be well with.
Speaker 7: Kate, good Dad the bad Kate And I'm talking to Alf again.
Speaker 5: Out what you can do?
Speaker 7: Oh by the way, hey Nick, Nick?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you got.
Speaker 7: Somebody in your back. You're gonna have somebody in your box.
Speaker 4: In my box, I don't have a box. Look else in my box.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, the facts of life. That song kind of sucks. I think what other songs is Alan think? Right? Rock? There's gotta be something better than that. He wrote some bangers. You know you're bringing up them back to life, dude, And that's like a that's a down note. We want to end on a It's like a Star Wars episode one four.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if al alan Thick probably didn't write it. But when I was a kid in the eighties, the greatest American hero theme song was my one, like my favorite theme song and things? What was believe it or not walking on it? Never thought I could feel so freak then you know that one?
Speaker 7: Just belie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, Seinfeldt.
Speaker 5: Jake, there you go, man, This guy, this guy has seen every good piece of media. I think.
Speaker 7: By the way, if you guys want to go check out American Cupcake.
Speaker 5: George Costanza Answering Machine.
Speaker 4: Plastic Yeah, Rumor has American Cupcake might be on dabbling in politics this weekend. Jake Rumor has.
Speaker 7: It because he because he's friends with a certain political candidate.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, quite quite the opposite. These days they are not friends, not anymore, yo.
Speaker 7: Believe it or not.
Speaker 5: No, wait, Jake, do do eighteen? Do the eighteen things sound the thing?
Speaker 7: You're you're you're you by the way to hit my ir ral goal for buying me a coffee, I just need fifty five more dollars.
Speaker 4: Dam Yeah, Cupcake, you and Joey are tight and Jake's defense. It's tough to keep tracking this dabble verse. You never know what's gonna It's like it's like w w E this hail turns, his face turns.
Speaker 5: You know, as long as I get to be Murdoch, you guys can fight up where who gets to be b a rockets?
Speaker 4: Night Rider was my show, but eighteen was good too, Absolutely.
Speaker 2: The new one.
Speaker 7: But did you know they remade night Writer?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It sucked.
Speaker 5: The one where we had like a red Corvette or he had like a red.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are we doing here? What are we doing here with this car? Fixed this ship?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Michael, Michael, whoa.
Speaker 4: What big donation?
Speaker 5: Jake?
Speaker 7: What we got is correct?
Speaker 11: You guys?
Speaker 7: We just had a uh yeah, you can do a payout right now. Yay, somebody just dropped some money into the herd on I'll see who it is. Deadpool. I think Deadpool re upped his membership.
Speaker 4: Ye I did know that, Cupcake. Yep, he did a good job because they wanted him to do a robot voice for Kid and he's the one that decided, like, nah, I'll talk kind of robotish, but I'm gonna keep my own voice, you know, a little human effect to it.
Speaker 7: By the way, because I could tell we have a one. By the way, dead Fool became a one big money mark.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, good job Deadfool.
Speaker 7: His membership, his Patreon and one hen R money mark that moves deafinitely. If you need me to promote something, I'll promote it.
Speaker 4: That means when each get thirty three bucks, that's awesome.
Speaker 7: I actually this I got. I got a couple of bills. I gotta pay first.
Speaker 4: I'm joking, Jake, I would never take a cent from you. You know that, total joke. Okay, I'm sorry for you have to hear the TV, but you didn't. Sorry, don't be sorry, Jake. Breathe remember no, Deadfool, I say that ship every time. That was one of the first times I was on with Jake, I think the first one of the first time Jake had me on, he got whatever, a venmo or a PayPal and I didn't even say anything, and he goes, oh, I shouldn't have said that. Now you're gonna want money, and and so I always joke with him every time, though, m m hmmm.
Speaker 7: Y, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Instrumental theme songs for TV shows magn and Pa probably when.
Speaker 7: I just want to.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, does yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: Dead Poles became our money mark, our big our first ever big money mark.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 7: So if he needs me to promote something, just let me know.
Speaker 4: If you can promote. What is it again? Okay? This is two key two K and deadful. I was gonna say fou ke and it didn't sound right, so poor k.
Speaker 5: Okay, it sounds like an Asian cuisine and or some weird couch by the.
Speaker 7: Way, and by and by the way, deadfool. I if you want a song, I can make.
Speaker 4: You a song.
Speaker 5: Are you soon Owen again?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're soon Owen hard, aren't you. You're making all these songs.
Speaker 7: And by the way, now I have so now.
Speaker 5: What's your next song that you're working on in the right.
Speaker 7: By the way, I just want to let I just want to let people know that this is my income. This is the only income that I make every mind, this is how I pay my digital bills. Is the money that I'm making streaming. And thank you. I love you guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jakie is an appreciative man.
Speaker 7: Yes, and dead Pool and you will get a shout out that you will get a shout out and if you want to interviewed, you can promote that. Promote next channels. Can you book the Joey C interview?
Speaker 4: What's it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so all right, thank you, Deadpool.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Last last Sunday I interviewed and then Joey C as a president since he's running for president. Joey C. Yeah, oh that stuff. Yeah, Alex, Alex what's his face? Has him doing that?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Alex snyn Yeah, But Joey filed with the FEC he's running for president, So we interviewed him last Sunday. H and this Sunday at nine pm Eastern Standard time. I believe if he can still come on, American Cupcake will be coming on to do sort of a muck presidential interview to see if he can do better than Joey c so, and we'll try and do that each weekend until Joey comes back, because Joey has promised a second interview, so it's kind of the way we'll try and keep interest going in that. So i'lf laugh.
Speaker 5: I'm voting for him.
Speaker 2: Ah yu.
Speaker 7: And by the way, guys, I just want to let people know this. You could actually give memberships oh the Patrio.
Speaker 5: If he's going for flags, make sure he knows how to present it so it's not upside down.
Speaker 4: You know. It was a fun interview, man, it was. There was a couple of questions. I thought I was giving him a layup a softball and no. Yeah, so it was there was some good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, anybody that does want to telling people, there's anybody that wants to do a hello, we can hear you, Jake. If anybody that does want to.
Speaker 6: Do a gift to.
Speaker 7: The Patriot there's a.
Speaker 6: Gift a.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So if anybody that does want to, you're you're helping me out by doing this and you're not. And by the way, now I can tell people that chat, I could tell people that I got more I got more people than Earl scic.
Speaker 5: Now desk better than mine. He isn't. I don't even have an air fire. He has an air fire. This guy's he's serious.
Speaker 4: I can't live it on my air frar. I cook like everything.
Speaker 5: He's ever seen it.
Speaker 7: Oh, you're already slid.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I've seen it.
Speaker 5: Okay, there, don't show him it, don't show him.
Speaker 4: Don't show me again. I've seen the stick of door, air fryer, the w W E belt, all of it.
Speaker 5: Before. It's all new.
Speaker 7: By the way, I did get the I did order a I did get a shirt. John's seen the shirt, the last one that he's got, but it was his last.
Speaker 4: Last time is here, yeah, Ben, Ben time is here. His last match is going to be in my home state, Jake, because it's his home state. I guess that's why. But yeah, it's gonna be Yeah, I think it's gonna be Boston. I know what the mass but yeah, but let me tell you something.
Speaker 7: So people that that that that don't understand great, So I put a tweet out saying, who would you guys like me to interview?
Speaker 5: I think John Thossel wrote, like the John Cena intro music, it's like dinner.
Speaker 9: He's like.
Speaker 7: Got also got a slap or calling the wrestling fake.
Speaker 5: Yeah he did, you're not who's the Tosh or what's his name, Joseph Tosh? He's like he wrote the NBA.
Speaker 7: Do you guys see what happened to w n B?
Speaker 5: A answer machine that went.
Speaker 7: By the way, You guys are helping me take my bills this much, dead whole. You are an amazing person, brother. You know, one day we get to meet either you have I don't know if I'm covering the year you might have to come to Mississippi. But you are a good person, dead bull, and thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll bring that back up to him, Deadpool. I think he got he got a little confused and then uh, then I got confused on his answer with the government, the free speech with the government. I got very confused.
Speaker 7: So what what what what I want to talk about?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Somebody somebody named Nick just gave me three dollars? Uh did you give me three dollars?
Speaker 4: Nick? That's why it says that mumbling Nick?
Speaker 7: Yeah Nick a.
Speaker 4: Docs Yeah, okay, should say I had mumbling Nick under that too, but yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is don't spend sorry sorry, all.
Speaker 4: Right, It's obviously a joke Jake when I said, don't spend it all in one place because it's three bucks.
Speaker 7: But yeah, yeah, believe it or not just me.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 7: But hey, co Copcake was on my show the other night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jake saw some of that.
Speaker 7: By the way, Copcake, tell Jim that me and Bobby Nick are no more.
Speaker 4: I wish I was a team.
Speaker 7: I walking you over there by the way. Ralph, by the way, Ralph. I love raul.
Speaker 4: As in Cardiff, not Ralph, that Ralph.
Speaker 7: By the way. Last week, I got a raid from from El hariblay, Oh did you? But Rob Taker kept timing everybody out.
Speaker 4: Hell harebly oh oh oh oh, par for the course, let's be back.
Speaker 5: It takes me so hard it makes me say, oh, my Lord, thank you for blessing me.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. No pre no pre prepared answers for me, I Cupcake, I should hope not I e m h uh uh there he is.
Speaker 5: Whoa I should get?
Speaker 7: I should get a mask? Hold on.
Speaker 5: What huh he's getting a mask? Is turning a spider man or something that's going on? Your wife?
Speaker 4: You already have a spider in here, Jake, we got spider Alama.
Speaker 5: Listen, Kick we don't need any more Spider Man guys. Maybe he'll be the Black Spider Man. Yeah, imagined Jake with Spider powers. That would be awesome. I want him to make his own web singers.
Speaker 4: I always felt bad the first time I ever saw Jake. Didn't know about him. He's walking around.
Speaker 5: And is he vacuuming? A?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 4: All right, Jake?
Speaker 5: What's the mask for?
Speaker 4: Interesting?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 4: Is it because because O G? Mumbling Nick character has a mask?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: He's Spider Man?
Speaker 7: I knew it. Yeah, all right, I'm taking it all Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, twenty twenty Jake, right, twenty twenty, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 7: But did you see the new South Park?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they had a neck. Did they have a character all their they had Cartman's characters look like one of the other people.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they had a look like uh that the what's the space Charlie Charlie Kirk? Yep?
Speaker 7: Let me.
Speaker 5: Yeah read what?
Speaker 4: Oh so you're feeling better, Jake?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got three dollars. I got money money.
Speaker 4: You got one hundred and three dollars.
Speaker 7: Yeah, plus a twenty five dead bull drop.
Speaker 4: Oh nice, dead bold you now that twenty five I wish I had money, but I decided to get married and have kids instead. Jake, don't do that if you want money? What do you think of Charlie Kirk cupcake? You fan? And I'm not even taking the politics out of it. I'm just not a fan of the whole stick.
Speaker 2: But you know.
Speaker 5: What, Jade, are you streenge? Are you shushing us what you should?
Speaker 4: Sh h m hm, No chance, that's Bence McMahon's theme, right, Jake, No chance in hell?
Speaker 7: Right you go?
Speaker 4: Oh, that's shame, my bad channel Mack channel Mac is money, it's.
Speaker 7: Money. Here comes the money. Here you count the money?
Speaker 5: Okay, Jake, You're on Who's who wants to be a millionaire? The final question is what wrestler's intro is a Jefferson starship song? A million a million bucks on a million bucks on line?
Speaker 4: He suck, Oh, I know which one has a living color song? That's all I can do.
Speaker 5: His hands are in his pockets and he's listening to Jane.
Speaker 4: Joe Orange Cassidy.
Speaker 7: Here comes the money, here, combs, Here comes the money, money money, By the way, Orange Cast, so Orange Cassidy.
Speaker 5: Was part of the brain joke to Orange Cast. He thinks hilarious, Jake, Tell him, tell him, tell him all about Orange.
Speaker 9: Jake.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, Motorhead for triple h. I remember that, that's right.
Speaker 10: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: I am a real American five.
Speaker 7: Foot Drivermerican.
Speaker 5: Hands in the pockets through the table.
Speaker 4: Did you watch any Summer Slam last week, Jake, dude, I never.
Speaker 7: I don't watch that ship.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Good thing. You're all for six on your predictions for night one.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 7: That's the reason why I don't pick is because they they'll they'll try to like swerve you and bring in they swerve seeing punk and they send you seth rawlins. Yep, seth rawlins is.
Speaker 4: I like that women's tag team match shake because I got a thing for a Lexi lists. I think Jake spending some of your money there, deadfool. He seems distracted. He seems distracted.
Speaker 5: He's bought two Porsches.
Speaker 4: I remember I was listening when uh Jake got two hundred dollar gift card from uh Bobby Poper.
Speaker 7: Poper gave me two hundred fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: Fifty, yeah, Jake, fifty, Holy crap, you got a second one. I only saw the two. Nice I gotta tell the I gotta tell the Pineapple. I need a raise. This is ridiculous not paying enough.
Speaker 7: But by the way, Pineapple was on, uh was on today with the windy Yeah. By the way, he didn't say mumble and naked said nick A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I should say both anyway, that's me Jake, Yeah, yep.
Speaker 7: I wasn't gonna say it out loud until I I screwed up on that. Everybody. So people that don't know, people that don't know. So uh, Nick got docs before by stuttering John Melndez.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my good friends stutter and John.
Speaker 7: Yeah, muh.
Speaker 4: Oh deadfool?
Speaker 6: Was that you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard about that story.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I venmo people a lot. I'm always like, I'm always panic that I'm gonna send the wrong person money or add an extra zero or something.
Speaker 7: But luckily he picked he fixed it. Thatple's giga.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it seems like it.
Speaker 8: Hi, my name Dandel I'm a real pool tonight.
Speaker 4: He's a little too nice to the Pineapple. But what what are you gonna do?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 8: Hi? Hi, my name's Pineapple.
Speaker 7: I'm living a pineapple.
Speaker 8: My friend is a mask moron.
Speaker 4: Sorry, don't talk about Roachie that way. I know, I know a little misdirection.
Speaker 7: By the way, Uh so Ashley wanted me and Roachie.
Speaker 6: To do to.
Speaker 4: Be awesome. Yeah, she's trying to get me to do it with Echo. I think.
Speaker 7: If anybody that does want to do a uh a picture, this is a free one year from me. If you guys want to do it, do it. If you guys don't, don't. If you guys want to say his name, he appears I believe in johanj h. By the way, does this will be on the Patreon, this will be on the substat this will be on all of our pages. I just want to say thank you for being my friend down back in.
Speaker 4: Cupcake of gone Jake.
Speaker 7: By the way, if you guys want a so I want to say this. If anybody that does want to get some great hot sauce, go to Silk City Hot Sauce dot com and use code HWO at check out.
Speaker 4: So Cupcake, I was gonna say, I, out of my three kids, my four teen year old knows way too much about the dabble verse, so I fucked that up. He's even blocked by Jake, But uh who who is it?
Speaker 5: You're fourteen, you're definitely getting blocked by Jake.
Speaker 4: That's the way.
Speaker 7: Who is it?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I'll tell you later. Yeah, no, you don't. He doesn't. He's not in the dabble verse. Jake. Just once in a while if he sees me on the stream, he'd come in the chat just to like say stuff. That's all. Now it's knowing you would even know. But oh yeah he so obviously he knows about stuttering John, you know, doxing me and all that stuff. But he has been bugging me. He wants to watch one too many to see how bad it is. And I don't know what is it worth the three nine or four ninety nine or whatever it is. I know it's terrible, but is it worth seeing how bad John is to check that out? Let me know? Cukay, thank you?
Speaker 5: Or I don't think you can't pay for it? That's that's sacrilege.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sucks. It's like never free because it's like this no name movie. So it's always one of those ones you can rent, you know, for like three bucks or four bucks or whatever.
Speaker 7: Buck Hey mumbling Nick, Yeah, I've never seen the full Windy City Heat or I've never seen one too many or never seen private parts.
Speaker 4: Private parts is a good movie, Jake.
Speaker 7: By the way, Oh, did I tell you that I got a Howard New book.
Speaker 4: I heard you tell Ashley you were getting it. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Also I also got a I got a phone Co pop of Alexa Police.
Speaker 4: Oh I wish I had one of those, Jake.
Speaker 5: What's the last movie watched? And why was it? Predator to Danny Glover? Baby?
Speaker 8: No, no, no?
Speaker 7: The last movie I watched in full West Friday because so I had it on my So. I had it on my So. I had it on I bought it on my original account, and I also bought it on my Microsoft account.
Speaker 4: You ain't got no job, you ain't got ship to do.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna get you high, Craig. Mm hmm. By the way, I want to find a VHS of it, VHS and UH DVD and a Blu ray of it.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, I have the DVD, Jake. I can send it to you if you ever want it.
Speaker 7: Okay, I gotta give you my address.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so I don't worry about it.
Speaker 7: Friday by Rebecca Black.
Speaker 4: Really I can fly. I don't know why that stuck in my head.
Speaker 7: I believe I can. Just this guy.
Speaker 8: And day.
Speaker 7: Spendber wings and all fly.
Speaker 4: Fifteen year old girls will pee on me allegedly. Allegedly but not really. Oh man, Jake, I can't believe you've never seen Private Pots, your big Howard Stern, fans stutter, and John's only in the credit.
Speaker 7: By the way, I just want to let you know that they got a three movie collection Friday, Next Friday and Friday after Next.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have Friday and Next Friday. I've actually never even watched Next Friday. I forget how I even got it. I think someone gave it to me and I never watched it.
Speaker 7: I just put it on the wish list for someone to get it for me.
Speaker 4: There you go. You know what sucks is what streaming? Because you know I got Netflix, I got Prime, I got Hulu. It's like, I can't remember the last time I put a DVD in because it seems like so much work now to like find one, Like I got a million of them, but they're not in any kind of order. So it's like I'll literally watch a DVD I have like on but it's on Netflix. I'll watch it on Netflix instead.
Speaker 7: So Friday after Next is a good movie to watch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I never saw that one Friday after Next.
Speaker 7: Is basically the plot line is it's Christmas Eve. Craig in Day Day got a job working at the at the strip mall that the strip mall that the barbecue play said, and they there was a crew that's being of security guys and then they and they got robbed by a sand the Santa Guess what Terry Crew's, Kat Williams and Ricky Smiley are in this movie too.
Speaker 4: Nice? Two out of three, ain't bad?
Speaker 7: Who's the two out of three?
Speaker 4: I'm not a big Ricky Smiley fan, but I think Terry Crews and Kat Williams are both hilarious. M hm. Who's your favorite stand up Jake comedian? Stand up wise?
Speaker 7: White, it has to be White Ron White. No, No, for the whites, so I'm a big There was a called God called.
Speaker 4: Bruce Spruce, Bruce Bruce, I don't know.
Speaker 7: For the whites, I have to say. For the Caucasians, I have to say it has to be I have to say it has to be Anthony Coobia.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know he did stand up. Interesting by the.
Speaker 7: Way, they're doing something with Chrissy Mayer coming up.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 7: Hey, I just want to say I want to say thank you to my guest og mumbling Nick and Al. You know what.
Speaker 10: I love you, guys.
Speaker 7: I'll see when I see you, and remember this og mumbling nickas buying pizza.
Speaker 4: You're the one with all the money. I like New York style. Jake, all right,