Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you guys.
Speaker 2: We were like ten minutes into the Minnesota Goodbye, and I hit a button and I deleted everything that way. So I'm sorry, Vaunt and Bailey.
Speaker 3: Hi, everyone, get your scripts out. We're going to read it back.
Speaker 1: We're going to read back what we already did.
Speaker 2: But just a heads up, this is probably gonna be a little bit more abbreviated now because now we have the we don't have to We just don't have time, all right, So I'm going to go back and read what we already read, but pretend like you haven't heard the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, such good act.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you, I'm such good acting.
Speaker 5: I'm not a good speaker. Okay.
Speaker 2: This one comes from Brianna. She says, Hello, I have a fun story that I want to pass along. I'll preface the saying, I have a rambler that's in the shape of a rectangle. I'm on one end of the house working at my computer, and then I hear one singular bark from the other end. One single bark usually means pistol, the dog is at the back door and needs to go to the bathroom, or she's in the bathroom and would like fresh water. From the top, which is a story for another day.
Speaker 1: I get up to see what the.
Speaker 2: Issue is and Pistol is coming from the mudroom at the other end where the dog food and cat food is in locking storage containers. One handle was popped off the dog food container, so I pulled the top off, and why don't you know it, there's our Siamese Apollo having a midday snack. Thanks to the informant. The suspect is in custody but evading questioning. He's doing court on Wednesday. And this is just one of my many stories with my four animals. Pets really make life fun. Thank you for all you do to keep us entertaining each day. No dart looking here, it's not safe with an unstable gastro intestinal system. Got so do you like hot fudge Sundays? And that comes from Brianna.
Speaker 1: So thanks Brianna.
Speaker 2: She's got four adorable animals, Pistols, a black lab Apolos Siamese cat. Wednesday is a black cat, and Bob is the tabby tabby baby or tabby tabby Right.
Speaker 5: In a second, what is that the hot supposed to from?
Speaker 2: That's from the Old Country guys, Old Country Buffet guys commercial.
Speaker 1: He's like, do you like how Fudge Sunday?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bet Apollo is like super upset with pistol and probably they're probably not speaking right now. Like, I can't believe you ratted me out. You are such an an awful sibling. I was just trying to get my dog food fax exactly. I mean the same right.
Speaker 1: Next email says hello, morning show.
Speaker 2: I had to write in after seeing Bailey's Weekend in five photos. Those food decorations. My parents have a set of those at their house. We got them when we cleaned out my great aunt Marian's house. I remember loving them as a child and picking them out to keep. They're so fun and kyotes that comes from Aaron.
Speaker 4: Yes, I got those from my friend Nick, who bought them for me from a Savers and he sat like literally saw the entire set and then asked if I wanted them, because he knows how much I like kitchy, kind of ugly stuff. I'm definitely great aunt material. I love to decorate my home as though I am a great aunt. So thank you for recognizing that. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Next email, all right, this says hello, please don't say my name. My friends and I have played a game for years where we debate which jobs would be the worst to do when you were hungover or in a bad mood. At the top of our list is a big pop superstar who has to dance and entertain and act happy and energetic for hours. But I always argue during the debate that morning show DJs also deserve a mention. I figure it's time to go straight to the source. So, Bailey, Jenny, and Vaughanta, of all the jobs you have had, which jobs have been the worst to do when you're hungover or in a bad mood? And bonus question, what other jobs you think would be the worst to have to perform in such a state? Thanks, we appreciate you, all right, vond I'll let you go first.
Speaker 6: What do you think I think a teacher would be a sucky job because you just don't have the brain capacity to teach other people. I feel like, even if we did or didn't notice it, looking back, if a teacher pulled out the TV car, like the big old car, and they put on like some movie for you to watch, and when they were hungover, they were like, I don't feel like teaching watch a movie, right.
Speaker 4: And that was my physics teacher my senior year, Like every day we watched the Big Bank Theory all throughout senior year. Really yeah, in my physics class, we barely did any work until some some idiot kids parent or like told their parent and then their parent tattled on the principle, so then we couldn't watch Big Bank Theory anymore?
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 2: And now I'm thinking back to when I was in sixth grade. I'm telling you, guys, I went from fifth to seventh grade. I did not learn in sixth grade because we literally only learned how to play chess.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 2: Our teacher taught us how to play chess and we just always played chess. And I was like nerdy, and I was like, we need to like do English and we need Yeah, so like you would switch with like other classes. So we did go to a different class for science, so I did learn science, which I hated science. So that was not my vibe with you. But yeah, I only played chess. And now I think, like, was he just hungover or drunk the whole time? Like is that why we did what we did? It was the old I mean probably to me at the time. Sure, but no, he was probably like mid forties or something interesting.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe he was just for all the time.
Speaker 5: It's just such an odd game to learn how to play in school. To chess.
Speaker 3: Oh really, I learned how to play in fourth grade.
Speaker 5: I feel like chess is. I've never learned how to play chess.
Speaker 3: It was like a unit.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think it was nice to be like a unit because it does kind of teach you some strategy.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, I feel like it's such a precise game. Yeah, but I've never played chess before.
Speaker 5: It's dope.
Speaker 6: Actually, any put that in New Jersey's curriculum.
Speaker 2: Well, Vaughan, have you ever worked a job that you've gone in hungover in a bad mood that was awful?
Speaker 5: No? No, never been hungover at work before.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, admit it, you little liar. I was gonna say, I think there.
Speaker 6: Shine Down Cruise you came in that wasn't over that next day though I got a little I had a little too much to drink.
Speaker 2: Now, it was the Halloween that the one where you threw up here and you texted me and You're like, I just grew up bail.
Speaker 5: We talked about the cruise we did last summer.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 6: I felt nice when we left, but I was perfectly fine the next morning. At the at Boo Bash this past year, I because remember I went on stage and I was like, who's gonna buy me a drink? And so many people bought me drinks and I was just like okay, okay, okay, and I forgot that we I legitimately forgot because it was our parties. I'm like, oh we have we are off.
Speaker 5: The next day.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No. I threw up when I got home, and that was I'm almost never seen a lista more mad. I woke up the next morning and I was drunk, and Alyssa was like, You're gonna have to call out and I was like, you're gonna call out because I'm hungover from a work event that came in here. Threw up in the middle of no phone screen on Friday, and I texted Jenny. I was like, tell him to cut my mic off, don't.
Speaker 5: Ask me anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like.
Speaker 6: Voss starts the pot and then you guys started talking and I was in the back like, noo, seen many a drunk produce.
Speaker 2: I mean, I am literally never gonna judge you for that because I used to also come in hungover on Thursday mornings after kickball on Wednesday nights because I would always go to the bar with everyone afterwards and party, and yeah, I would be hungover.
Speaker 1: But I also would argue that.
Speaker 2: It is when I'm the funniest is when I'm hungover, because I just have like no care. I'm like what, I'm a fucking anything goes today. Yeah, So I would say that for hungover, it's actually not bad in my opinion at the show, but if you're in a bad mood or dealing with some shit, I do think it's pretty hard to turn it on. Turn it on, Yes, And I think we've all had like our days. Dave says that he like turns the mic on and is happy and stuff, and he's very good at that. But I'm an emotional person, so I am not. I'm incapable of completely switching it on. Yeah, So I would say, yes, this was this is definitely the hardest job for me if I'm ever in a bad mood or anything like that, because like when I was like a server, Yeah, you had to deal with people, but you had to deal with them for like a minute or two at a time, then.
Speaker 1: You can walk away. Yeah, So I don't know what about you, Bailey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I say most of my jobs were in my life, our front facings. So I feel like if I'm in a bad mood, it is kind of like you do have to turn it on right away.
Speaker 3: So I got pretty good at that.
Speaker 4: But for being like hungover, I used to go to work at Disney World hungover all the time because all we did was like go to We'd ride the party bus to Senior Frogs and then and then come home and I drank so much tequila, so many sex on the beach, which is just so gross, I can't stand it anymore. But we would all be sitting on the bus riding into work, just hungover, out of our minds, and then.
Speaker 3: Have to turn it on for the guests at Disney World.
Speaker 4: But then also like working in a historic farm, Like try working at historic farm hungover. That freaking sucked ass. So because then you're talking to kids, you're talking too oh yeah, it's hot, You're wearing like period costume. And when I worked there, usually I worked in the garden, so I'm like pulling weeds, so I'm going like up down, up down up down, also motions, so yeah, motion and then like if you're head gets down to the ground than your head pounds.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It was terrible, but I think I only did that like two times while I worked there.
Speaker 1: Well okay, well, good email. That's a fun one. Okay.
Speaker 2: Next one says hold on, I just had to switch chabs over. It's not letting me over and here we go, morning guys. This one is for Jenny. I've been trying to pack more protein.
Speaker 1: In my meals.
Speaker 2: This is wondering if you have any recommendations for a liquid protein not protein shakes, but something I can mix in with water or that already comes in a water form. I've seen a few on TikTok and looked on Amazon, but you never really know what you're getting things that comes from shape Shay, I'm so sorry. I don't have anything that I would do with that. I just have always done liquid or sorry, protein powders. And then I always do like the peanut butter like peebe.
Speaker 1: Fit is what it's called.
Speaker 3: That's so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's super good. Literally tastes like peanut butter.
Speaker 2: You can take that and mix it with water and it becomes peanut butter, like a protein healthier version of peanut butter. But I've literally made peanut butter sandwiches with that protein powder before.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if any like powders that you add to water that have protein in it, like you would have to turn it into some kind of shape because it's you know, because it's thicker, like it's a.
Speaker 3: Thickening kind of thing, right.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean, if you want to go past water like yogurt, doesn't yogurt have protein?
Speaker 5: Yeah it could, I don't think it does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, No, yogurt has a lot of protein. There's Yeah, I'm surprised you don't know that when you started eating like some.
Speaker 5: More but I didn't look into Oh no, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like Chobani yogurt's really good, Triple oacos is really good, all that stuff.
Speaker 4: It's very like when I make overnight oats, I add in yogurty for the protein.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yogurt's great for protein. So Shaye, I apologize. I don't have anything to help you with the outlawe but good luck believe you the let's see, heyfam super random email. But do you have a story about house slash when you learned that you can't put metal in the microwave.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna read her story and then we can talk about this. They say.
Speaker 2: I was babysity my cousins for the summer and went to warm up mac and cheese that we made earlier on the stove. I just left it in the metal pot, and I learned that the I learned the hard way very fast as the sparks started zapping all around the microwave. Fortunately, we safely stopped the microwave and did not burn the house down. When my aunt got home, we explained something was wrong with the microwave, which letter to tell teach me a valuable lesson that metal was not allowed in the microwave. Okay, thanks for entertaining me. While I'm home on maternity leave with my second born son, I'm watching reels about racing two boys and appears I'm in for a ride. Send good vibes, cheers that comes from Sydney, Sydney, I have the exact same story as you. So it was my babysitter who put a metal pot in the microwave that had mac and cheese in it. She I was downstairs with my sister and she was taking a shower and we came up in the kitchen and the microwave was on fire. And we actually did have to call the fire department for that one because it was like full blown on fire, and yeah.
Speaker 1: It was wild.
Speaker 2: So Sydney, that's how I learned about metal in the micro or can't be in the microwave too?
Speaker 5: What about you, Yvonne my And this is maybe the past ten years.
Speaker 6: So my great grandma, she she's a great grandma.
Speaker 5: She's older.
Speaker 6: She just passed away at eighty two, I believe, but she I think went to go put either the fork or aluminum foil in the microwave, because you know, older people, they always just have something like wrapped up that they're gonna safe for later because they don't have eat big portions. Just threw it in the microwave, like wrapped up in a ball. Literally, not even a second goes by after.
Speaker 5: She pressed the start, pop pop pop.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, and me and my stepmom were just trying to find like a way to not sound like smart asses to be like, yeah, you can't put that.
Speaker 5: In the microwave. It's fucking foil or metal whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my sister put a fork in the microwave, just a fork by itself or something, and you could see the little lightning like hitting it, and you're like whoa and so and I was a huge like enforcer of rules, so like I knew that was bad.
Speaker 3: So she's just like I just want to see what happens. No, how dare you?
Speaker 4: And like once she turned the microwave on without anything in it, and I thought that our house was going to explode or something, so literally it was like like pushed.
Speaker 3: Her out of the way, like hit stop, and we're like, you never do that.
Speaker 2: I was not.
Speaker 3: I'm man.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I when I see like videos of myself as a child, I annoy myself.
Speaker 3: So I was not a fun person to have around.
Speaker 1: Oh well, okay, Sindny, that was a funny email. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: If anyone else has a funny story about lightning their microwave on fire, definitely email it over or send other emails to Ryan's show at KDWB dot com.