Speaker 1: The following presentation is a Al Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look Me on the Sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories they stake their designed.
Speaker 4: Put down here.
Speaker 3: On Welcome back shoot seekers from around the world. World, It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbs. I hope this message finds you well and you're having a great week as we record. It's Wednesday, April the ninth, twenty twenty five. We have a great guest standing by. Just two quick notes before we get going. Stop by the website, the flatterethfiles dot com. Check out the forum, the chat room. Much to do there the flat earthfiles dot com. Questions, comments, concerns, feel free to send us an email. Actually, if you want to be a guest, most importantly we are booking for May now, send us an email. It is FE filesguest dot gmail dot com. Again, it is FE Filesguest dot gmail dot com. And of course in the show notes, as well as everything we talk about today, you will find the links to both the email and the website, so please do take the time and check out the show notes and let's jump right into it today. Joining us today from Canada is Dan Dan. Good morning, sir, Thank you so much for taking the time to join us today.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you for having me as a guest. I've been listening to this program since the second one dropped. Really wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's interesting to tell the folks how you came upon it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I have audio books and one day it flatters files came on. Another thing is I've only looked at one flat Earth video years ago, only once. I don't talk about it. I'm not opposed to it. I kind of believed it, but yeah, it just showed up, and I'm like audio books, first podcast ever hit play like this all makes sense. I know the players, right, i'man in conspiracy world pretty much my whole life, so it was not a stretch to believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you would go back and kind of first introduce yourself but also talk about I mean you've been awake for what forty five years or so?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah, Well it all started in our farm. My dad was a baby Christian and I would have been five years old. He became a Christian when I was born in Edmonton and we just moved to this farm and he used witching so he didn't know that witching rods were. He thought this just a cool little gimmick. So we found this well and the animals would stay away from it. It was a weird thing. But then one day he's out with my brother and I was with the babysitter and our German shepherd wolf cross, so not our skittish animal comes flying into the room and we look to see what's going on and we seem literally physical manifestations of two demonics. Beans come running down our hallway, turn across the bedroom, and right from there I knew that the world definitely isn't what we're seeing. And when we told our dad, he came in, got a deacon come home, they prayed, and then that's the first time I actually seeing the power of the Word of Jesus Christ work. So right there, like my whole life, there's power in the Word. So I'm in a Christian my whole life, and a conspiracy theorism my whole life, because you can't make that stuff up. It's not fake. And let me ask you make no, No, you're good.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to inject real quick if I could ask you a question, why do you think and I believe you? I want to just say I believe you. I don't think you would come in here and make that up. But I wanted to go a step further with that and ask you, do you think you were able to see that because of your discernment or because I believe there are demons among us?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: If you read the books like we were talking about the book Reversing Herman, the Watchers, et cetera. How is it that you think that you were able to see this and others may not be able to see this?
Speaker 4: Well, this is more of my recent theory, and that is I firmly believed that every human being, well I now know everybody human being has their own frequency, and I come to the belief that if you're close to their frequencies, they could I think they can overlap. That's what I'm thinking. It's kind of a nerdy answer, but I'm like, that's why you get some people who can see them interact them. This has been a lifetime thing for me. You've had guests. What's a lifetime thing for them and it sounds like bonkers. So I'm from this geneticist who told me a lot of stuff. That's where I get the idea that maybe we're just in a frequency that is really closer to them and the kind of cross path kind of thing.
Speaker 3: And for the listener who has maybe never looked into this before, you know, we're told that the human body vibrates and puts out these frequencies. I think it's somewhere between three and seventeen hurts. Is that basically what we're talking about? Or is there something deeper than that? You believe?
Speaker 4: Ah, you know what, I would think it's actually that the frequencies, I mean, because you got some people that are really God fearing people and they never experience this. I mean, to be quite honest, the most unbelieving people that I have ever met about spirituals and demons or angels, right are people who are at the church. They seem to not want to accept it, but you can go on the street and they'll accept it, which just makes no sense to me.
Speaker 3: And that's interesting because most of the people in the church aren't going to tolerate a flatter of conversation either, right.
Speaker 4: No, I actually was. My mom's the only one that's in the family that's gainst it. I guess my one sister is too, But the rest of them are like, yeah, it makes perfect sense. So I told her, I said, does God lie? Ever, She's like, no, does he care. God's not a respect to a person, so he doesn't care if you're offended by the truth or not. The truth is the truth. So then I brought him the verse in job. I said, this isn't him saying it's like a ring pressed down in clay. He said, it is looks like a ring press That's a literal statement, not a Oh my goodness, you know you're nervous because it's an international podcast.
Speaker 3: No, I got you. I know exactly what you're saying.
Speaker 4: What it's not a theoretical thing he was saying, it was a literal thing, right, And then she goes, well, I don't have that version. Yeah you do, because I bought you that Bible. It was a historic I bought our historic Bible. So you get a better understanding of what the verses should be. Because as a teenager, I believed that if you want to write a book for all time, you write it in the time you're at because people can look back, and so when I go, let's find out what they lived like, so we get a better context of what they're trying to say.
Speaker 3: That's in a statement because when I research for my other podcast, whether it's nine to eleven or Vietnam or Oklahoma City, I will go back and look at the news articles during that time frame, and it's very interesting that the original statements that happen around that time versus what they tell us today, and it's astounding how different they are. It is important to go find that literature or a video from that time frame, and in many cases, if not most cases, it gives a very different story.
Speaker 4: Yep. And I'll watch a documentary or step on it. I'll watch tons because I know most of it is going to be politicized, and so I look for what I always said as a kid in school, the truth is in the footnotes, not in the big pages that you're looking at. So I look for the things that are a little off but make more sense on a bigger picture. Like pro Earl Harbor was one that was should be quite obvious. It was a con job. You knew battleships were useless, and so you line them up all pretty like, and you knew aircraft carriers are good. They just magically weren't there. And your president, which I think it was in Library of Congress a couple of months ago released, said you couldn't search that area for ten days. Yep, and you put all your old, outdated planes in little circles so they all blow up. It's like, yeah, no, this was I guess a false flag where people die.
Speaker 3: Yeah. This this book right here, they have de Seat by Robert stint At. Everybody should read it. They knew about FDR and everybody knew about that weeks in advance.
Speaker 4: Oh, lots of them. Like I look, Operation Overlord. They were never going on June fifth, June sixth, the sixth month of the sixth day, at the six thirty six six sixth that Operation Overlord are Overlord. Even at the invasion into I think it was Sicily they waited for what the feast of Moloch or something like that. They rushed the invasion Caltic dates both sides just a happy accident, I guess. And same with World War One, you.
Speaker 3: Know eleven eleven, eleven thirty three. Okay, sure, you're the same with JFK eleven, twenty two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, once you start knowing their symbolisms and their numbers, that's and then looking at history Babylonian religion. This is where I have about twenty ten. I'm looking at Babylonian history and I'm like, all these symbols wind up in the Catholic Church in one form or another. And that's when I got to my road. Okay, and then I discovered, oh wait, the Catholic Church invented Islam because they hate Muslims and Arabs and they knew that would keep them down. Yep, Like, oh my goodness. And right now I'm studying the Koran, and what a Bonker's book that is. That's a great quote. He says, if you read the Koran, you're a Muslim, but if you understand it or conex Muslim.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. I've never heard that before.
Speaker 4: It's just ludicrous, like perfect world. Well, that would be a great piece of literature if I was hopped up EIGHTHD grade three person who wrote that. But it is just unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure is. I wanted to touch on something you included in your original email, which was I think it was your cousin who was an intercontinental pilot airline pilot.
Speaker 4: She is a captain. She flies seven forty sevens and other jumbo jets. So again I didn't really look into flatter. When I look into something started breaking it down quick, like the moon landing or anything like that. But when I'm not, it's just kind of in the background. So she had a birthday wrapped up a gift in one of her flight plans when they used to be now the year old digital. So she wraps this thing up and they're much larger than you think. They're not quite as big as the road maps that you get at the gas station member those, but there are quite large enough to wrap a gift. So she puts it out there, and I'm looking at this thing, and I'm looking at her, and I look at this again, and then the third time she gives me like that you know that tilted head. Don't say it look. I'm like, honestly, didn't clue, And I just thought, this is a weird way of laying things out right, Because you fly in from California to Australia, why are you passing, you know, Washington State, British Columbia coming down to the Alaskan coast. I'm like, this makes no sense. So I've seen this map and I look for it. I didn't know it's called the Gleason map at the time, but I seen one and it was a real deal flightplan. So she very creatively gets spaghetti sauce on it and throws it out so that does no longer have it. So I think she realized, like, I'm so used to this thing that oops off of go, so now she I think she knows I can't get more of them. I'm trying to figure out how to get somebody to get some from me.
Speaker 3: I wonder if it's possible if you go on eBay to find an old pilot's what was it called a flight route book or.
Speaker 4: Something, so just flight plan that's what she called it.
Speaker 3: The flight plans.
Speaker 4: That's right, every flight plan. They have another one her. All the flights and all the planes and altitudes and the directions that they're going is on there, tons of planes, and then you just have hers and then she follows it.
Speaker 3: Well, if you have a fair forty five dollars, there's a lot of eighteen vintage aeronautical chart maps and flight plans on eBay for sale and the twelve Golden Rules. I might just get this.
Speaker 4: I actually also seen in a viet not a Vietnam, a Korean War documentary. I recorded the little clips on my phone. They showed the bombers and I'm like, oh, that's a flat earth map that they just threw on the globe because the continent's in the wrong spot.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: And Netflix's newest World War two one had the very last scene of flat earth map on a ball, but that was removed. I think, of course, I got rid of Netflix, but I showed people like I know a lot of flat earthers. My friend's dad who was an airline he's on airline, but he was a mechanic, and he goes, oh, you finally figured out the world's flat. Really, I'm like, well, I knew for quite a while, but his son finally had the guts to talum. I was like, yeah, I know. Yeah, Well, when you're in the mountains, you don't see it too much, right. So it was a David Weiss video, and I knew all the players involved. I'm like, okay, so I got out and I'm sitting there going the mountain comes because you live in the mountains, you can't really do these measurements. I'm like, so the sun comes here. If we're a ball spinning this way, why does the sun hook so far down into the States and then come hooking all the way back up the lake? And like, well, we can't be wobbling. So I started looking into the flat earth. I'm like, yeah, you can't be wobbling and not wobbling at three different degrees. And it just became ridiculous so fast that you like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my last guest made a pretty you know, sometimes you hear these things and you're like, why can't we break it down as simple as that. If we're really hurdling through space as fast as we are, how is it that the stars aren't just right there. There's no way that we're symmetrically flying at the same speed. It's impossible.
Speaker 4: I was telling a guy that I'm trying to One guy is so deep into the matrix. I think he's got intravenous redill blue pill. But he was like, you know, the consolations move, And I said, well, it's weird because we have all these stock all right monuments, and some of them you got the holy place you stand on the wall and then you look at the wall and there's holes in the walls and the constellation still lines up three and a half thousand years later. It's like, what did he just pre guess it? Like? Hello, So there's a few guys I'm working on at work. I was like, going, they were worried about the meteor. The meteor's coming. I said, oh, you mean a media that's probably going to be conveniently out of eyesight and conveniently out of commercial grade telescope, so nobody who other than the specialist can see it. And he goes launch a nuclear missile. I go, well, nuclear missiles would need a chain reaction. If there's nothing there, what's a chain reacting on it? And I said, then you got a bigger problem. I said, go home, check out NASA's vacuum chamber tests and see that nothing can float, you can't fly, and you can't direct anything. So if nothing can float, fly or redirect, how are you getting the missile there? And then I started telling him we're going this way and the sun's going this way, and we're spinning this way and deer in the headlight kind of thing. But he did look it up and he's like huh, so it's nothing to worry about. Yeah, we got nothing to worry about.
Speaker 3: But that's actually unusual because most people, when you have that conversation, will completely write it off that they won't even take the time to research it, because that's how you know. That's how deep the psychology goes on many people.
Speaker 4: I looked into that, and I think I figured it out. I was wondering, why do people go so nuts on flat earth yep, to the point of not even being friends with the persons. It's ill logical. If somebody said they've seen aliens, you wouldn't think twice of it. So I was reading or looking into dark psychology, and in there they're talking about how you can hypnotize people without their knowledge whatsoever. And it started in the twenties, tried it in the forties, and introduced it in the school system in sixty seven. And I go, okay, now things make sense. Why you got the trans why it started in universities, Why you have people with trigger words? This goes nuts because they've been doing this NLP on them forever. And then you find out ten percent of the world's population cannot be brainwashed, but thirty percent could be super brainwashed. So you're like, well, mathematically we're in a hole.
Speaker 3: That's interesting because that is also something I've been researching. But there, for me, I've had trouble finding a lot of information on dark psychology. Where did you find your information?
Speaker 4: It was a book off of audiobooks. Really yeah, crazy stuff. There's books that you can get on audio books for ten bucks, but if you go by it used seven hundred dollars. Wow. Yeah, they put some gems in there, Like, I can't believe this is here.
Speaker 3: That's crazy because dark psychology is a real thing, and I think it is similar to things we talk about, like you know, mind based or fear based mind control. Right, It's it's very manipula manipulative. It's using psychological tactics to subtly control or influence someone's thoughts, feelings, or actions, often for personal gain. And that's exactly what they do, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it makes no sense for you to react certain ways. And I think that they've been Yeah, they've been doing it for so long and I hate this cool system and it bugs me that you have to force your children in there. I don't have any kids, but my niece is my great niece, is there, and I just hate it. Love that kid to pieces, but I'm like, I wish I could just take you out teach you. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of countries around the world you're not even allowed to homeschool. I talked to a young lady from Germany a few months back. Number one mandatory public school. There's no such thing as homeschooling and mandatory inoculations, no two ways about it. That's just evil, yeap.
Speaker 4: Especially, I've showed the aluminum and the mercury what happens when you put them together. I said, this is what they're putting in your vaccines. One has mercury, one has aluminum. When you put them together, you get, Oh, look at these white fiber blood clots. They said, there's no way on God's green Earth they didn't know that because they're chemists. It's on purpose. They look at me like, I'm the idiot. You tell me that these vaccine companies, that these chemists go to, these schools don't know this stuff. Yep, of course they know this stuff. And I was telling you about this geneticist I know went to Cornell University and Antarctica and the real North Pole doing these tests and how you contract people using cell towers if they have no electronic devices, you just need to get their radio frequencies. And now, when I was talking to how I got the idea is the Book of Enoch, and when Jesus healed the centurions servant wire like, he didn't touch them. So I'm like, okay, there's got to be a way that they received. Now, I wasn't thinking of the Holy Spirit when I came up with this idea at that moment. For whatever reason, I said, oh, we must be radio frequencies. And in the Enoch it says, but the angels are basically in a call center listening to you, right to put it in simple terms. So I going, there got to be a way to record it. So I'm telling them this. And I said, also, when I was looking over the history of the telegraph, then you got the radio. And then these diseases seem to break out with these things. And I'm going, if cells touched and osmosis was the case, it's like plugging in your internet cord or your headphones. You shouldn't be shouldn't be disrupted by a microwave or something. And I said, so I think these things are communicating wirelessly through low frequencies, and his eyes just lit ups. This is exactly what's happening. And so then he started telling me about his experiments in Antarctica. Now in Antarctica is very low Wi fi, almost no Wi fi. All that sounds broke. So he was able to get his baseline of certain cells, like he can track your heart cells, your lung cells, your arterial cells, and your nervous cells and you using these devices. And then he was telling me that he would go progressively to more and more polluted areas to see if he can still track this person through towers. And then he started telling me this is in twenty fourteen, that they're going to have to do way more towers to get the bigger band, to get all the people. And then you hear the World Economic Form says they want everybody's frequencies. So essentially, when I started putting it together, I'm going, this is dark and get it sound like. I could see it working. And I'm like, you can kill millions, hundreds of millions, maybe in seconds if you have the frequency and just spam it strokes, heart attacks, pneumonias just like that. Yeah. Snap, So I'm sitting there kind of going, oh, that's that's got to be our technology, Like, we have to be able to do that. And that's why I feel like, Okay, we've lost because if they have that, what are you going to do? But I'm a Christian, so people like your black bilt, I'm a Christian. I'm not worried about it. I worry about how I'm going to die, not that I'm going to die.
Speaker 3: And that's the mentality more people need to have. Yeah, yeah, and there is a lot of fear and yeah, if you fully accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior. What I mean, I get it. We're human, We're flawed and we have emotions, and if somebody pulls a gun on you, you're gonna be in fear. You're going to have the flight or fight reaction. But at the same time, I think people worry about things they shouldn't be really concerned with or they can't control.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, I love to die through carbon monoxide poisoning. That'd be the way to go. Not oh look at this, the steamroller fell and it's calling on me. You know, the worst ways to go? Yep.
Speaker 3: Do you think since we're on the topic, of the World Economic Forum. I hadn't heard before you mentioned that the World Economic Forum. Once everyone's frequencies is that something It's a little.
Speaker 4: Video that they put on. They put on lots of little stuff and you catch it and you're like, I already heard that, and then you just move on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, Well.
Speaker 4: Tell you that something crazy. I first heard what would be in COVID, like in the year two thousand, ninety nine, two thousand from a video. You've probably seen it since with it French Grand Lodge they were talking about. Yeah, and then I did research and I'm like okay, And I was telling the guys that when I worked at the sawmill, I'm like, okay, they're gonna try to sterilize Bainley, the women, because men, it only takes one seed hyperinflation some point. Try to get you to digital cash the ESGS. Yes, yeah, your ESG score, And I said, Digital Angel will be the company to responsible for that. Just wait for these things to happen. Well, who got the ESG score? Digital Angel? They got the contract. Well I knew that twenty years ago. So my one buddy who's hearing this, he kind of scared me with kind of suicidal thoughts because he's like, yeah, the vaccine happened. They did what you said hyperinflation, talk about digital currency in this company you talked about that nobody ever heard about got the contract. So I actually actually lost my job because of COVID. I refuse to take the vaccine.
Speaker 3: Well, God bless you for for well standing tall.
Speaker 4: This is the crazy thing is that's the geneticist sister, and he worked with them on our night vaccines and he refused to take it too. Wow, so he's not a lot to visit. Like talk about being in the matrix when your own brother works with the stuff. Told me fifteen percent of the people who take it will die either instantaneously or within a seven year window if your DNA takes it, but most people will flush it right out. And I also heard about the vaccine passports, so I told her there will be a vaccine passports. We're going to have the first virus show up around January. Around January. This was in twenty twenty, so in twenty twenty one, I'm telling her this in April. So there's going to be a war somewhere's around here, and then there's going to be I think it was. I think it's supposed seven viruses, second one in anyway, it all happens. So she's sitting there telling me that either take it, and I literally told her, I said, my DNA is God's DNA. He wants to change it. Only heat changes it. No man's going to change it because they don't know what they're doing. And then she's like, well, you know what that means. I said, yeah, you're still going to fire me? After I pre told you everything. Were you saying it's made up? I told you almost a year in advance. I'd play out and played out, Yes, it's made up. I didn't care whatever. So I lost my shirt there, I lost the roof over my head is what I did. But it's not worth it, I know. I learned in the twenties forgive everybody, yep, because how you forgive others is how you'll be forgiven. And I have sins that I want forgiven. So I forgive everybody whatever. It wasn't easy at the start, but now it's like, yeah, it's not even worth it.
Speaker 3: I think the older you get, the more you understand that concept. I was not of that mindset when I was in my twenties. And early thirties.
Speaker 4: I just hated the noddy nodded up feeling when you see somebody that you're and I'm like, this ain't worth It's not worth it at all. You you have your one sided war. I'm just gonna move on.
Speaker 3: Yep. And that's that's why everybody should should do that as well. Let's talk a little bit about flat Earth.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 3: You know, you came upon the podcast, and you're obviously a very well researched, researched individual. What would you say were some of the silver bullets if you will, that led you to believe? Yeah, the whole spinning on a ball thing.
Speaker 4: Is a lie. Ah well, just the way the sun moved moved like you if you're trying to tell me that we're wobbling, anything that wobbles as will fly out of its orbit, that's just your physics. How many tests you have to have before you like it's just ludicrous. And that was really all it took because that can't happen on the model they told me, right, So I wasn't like, oh sorry, like I didn't have the like you did. The two weeks I was like, uh, world's flat. I'm go grab a coke, you want one. It didn't bother me at all, because you know, I've already seen so many lies with nothing surprises me. But now, well, I tell somebody said, well in our lake, our lake is very long, So I said, that's about ten miles. We use kilometers. But the eight inches of drop, I said, so we can see this is a place called Peachland. So setting in Penticton, I can see the highway sell at Peachland. Well, that highway is only about eight feet above the lake, and it should be at that distance about thirty eight feet. So I'm just standing there like I can see it. You don't even need binoculars and all you need. And I'll tell somebody, you only need five inches of water one mile long, smooth. You have to have eight inches period. Actually you don't even need that long. Every what fourth of a mile there should be one inch of drop. It's not negotiable on water because it always flat. And I said, if we're shooting lasers ten feet you can't. And then I went back to World War two documentary, so like, go, wait, they were using radar for one hundred and seventy five miles on a surface ship. Well, they couldn't have seen that, so I'm just going, okay. Then they have a handheld like kind of like a toll miss so that it was one hundred miles, like you can't do that at standing height. And then you know, so you're just looking at this going that doesn't work. And this is their own words, once you apply physics to it, are not physics logic to it. And if radar can bend, it would be useless. If sonar could bend, it wouldn't be It'd be useless. It has to be straight. And then the new documentary have you seen the Boeing for the your new fighter jet? One of the promo videos that.
Speaker 3: They had, I don't think I have.
Speaker 4: It didn't say who got at that for video, but it was like we can see, oh, I think they said a couple thousand our radar bends around the curve of the Earth. What And then it also says it flies at eighty thousand feet with the small satellites.
Speaker 3: And what new plane is this?
Speaker 4: I don't know. So they're just talking. They didn't mention it. They're just saying America's new plane and it could change its structure. And I was like, okay, this sounds like a venture crap, right, But they're telling you all this stuff, like the satellites are only eight eighty thousand feet, the small ones. Like did I hear that? Silly Discovery Channel? I was watching Discovery Channel. They had JPL on there talking to the astronauts. This is on Discovery Channel.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: He goes, he has his models and he's talking about the Van Allen radiation Belt and he goes, we can't even send it through once and we got to figure out how to get it back twice. Like, did anybody hear that? They both said there's no in space. I said he had a power point, he had models, and he told you they haven't put anything up there. I'm like, this is this was edited. They're letting you know if you're listening. Never been there anyways, never been past the Van a radiation Belt. And then they started giving the temperatures of the Van Allen radiation belt. They said it's between two thousand calvins and five thousand calvins. Calvins are pretty close to celsius, so that means the coldest point in the Van Allen radiation belt would be on twenty eight degrees centigrade. I work in a foundry. That's the principle. We used to melt betal at the high end, you vaporize some of these metals. And you went there with an aluminum craft. Not a chance. So they tell you the truth. You just got to be listening. I guess that's just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, depending on where you get your information, whether it's anywhere between twenty thousand and Kelvin's or you see thirty five thousand degrees celsius, and you can basically google what the Apollo eleven was made out of and look at its smelting points and it just so you can even defeat their story with their own pseudoscience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said, how do we melt our metal? We have a ceramic case, and we have electrical wires, and we shoot these fields across to each other, the same thing that would be in the van Allen ration belt. So ceramic won't protect you. Nothing will protect you. It's just like stop, stop and think that's one of the Stop. Look, think that's a good website.
Speaker 3: That's a great I think that was originally Dave's first website before he started diving into flat earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't know that until later, Like yeah, yeah, been down there a few times.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. And if you google the Apollo eleven command module anywhere between, I'm sorry, it's made of aluminilloy and titanium. And people say, well titanium, well, even titanium melts it about seventeen hundred degrees celsius, so the whole thing would have just dissolved just and again that's their science.
Speaker 4: And I said, the Paulo eleven video, it's they say it's two hundred and fifty degrees integrated in the sun and two hundred and fifty degrees out of the sun. I'm going and they were freezing. I could tell you've living in the Okanagan where it gets up to forty seven degrees center grade. You're not freezing in a metal box.
Speaker 3: No, you're melting hot here.
Speaker 4: It's the little sweet spot in Canada. Right, what is that one hundred and eighteen degrees Yeah, it's center right. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the hottest day ever felt was in Baghdad in July a few years well, twenty years ago, so I think it hit almost hundred and thirty. It's like one twenty eight. That was hot, yeah, so, and and that's one twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So not everywhere in Canada has egloose folks.
Speaker 3: Another another common misconception. By the way, I'm glad you brought that up. The World Economic Forum go to go to their YouTube channel, click on videos and then click on popular. You'll see number two. Uh, and we forget about this. Number two is the Great Reset And again you can't rebuild unless you destroy first. And their fourth or fifth most popular video, uh is what is the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the ie, isn't it Ai?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the truth is in plain sight.
Speaker 4: Or eleven ab and one and you could just say take it as one if you want. They push I'm starting to lean towards that whole Nephilum spirit ais those that's interesting. Yeah, i mean I'm not sold on it, but I'm leaning towards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's impossible.
Speaker 4: Well, there's so many things like when we look at the Bible, you have post trib pre trib, no trib rapture, no rapture, no millennium. These are all guys a PhD. So like, it's obviously not so clear cut and dry some things, right, like that's life, looking deep into it and come with your own conclusions. Actually, one of the craziest things is when I was looking at if you want to get, like, you know, the French Revolution, the really base of it started in the thirteen hundreds, and you really want to get the kind of the roots of it that happened in England, that right uprising that happened in England, I think in thirteen eighty or something like that sounds right, So as why geene a documentary on that? And that's when they're talking about the Freemasons converting the Bible and seminary school. I'm like, this is weird, because what does that have to do with this? And then they brought in one of the Bible verses that is often quoted for the end times happening in seventy AD, and they said they took that and added it in for this this They have a belief called the They call it the wandering Jew now, but it's a lizard person, they claim, and every time he turns, they turn one hundred years old, they shed their skin and become a thirty year old again. And they said that was their adding into it. So when I look at that Bible verse now, I'm like, oh, did they? So I'm trying to find a really really really really ancient the oldest translation I can find to see if it's just a story making or not, what you will do that changes things.
Speaker 3: The Wandering Jew story came about in the I think it was the mid to late twelve hundred, so right around that time period.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: What was the verse you were talking about? Do you remember the verse?
Speaker 4: I think it's Matthew six sixteen or something where Jesus says one that some of you here won't see uh, won't see death before I ascend or the kingdom comes down or something like that. I don't have my Bible ready.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you're fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah. That so why I suggest with a lot of people to don't just stick with one translation of a book.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: Like I have a word for word Bible, I have the Geneva Bible. I have the King James Bible, both versions, the International or the NIVS. So you sorry, you know, you cross reference if you want to check it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: It's clearly a difficult thing. But yeah, I get surprised. But then I looked at that and I'm going, well, like, I'm I believe that our timeline is right, but what was happened in it is wrong.
Speaker 3: So you think they altered history, but we're in this time correct timeline.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get that because when I was reading the Bible, Israel has to pay for four hundred and thirty years of sin. That's what Yahweis said. They're going to be paying for four hundred and thirty years of sin, but they only paid for the seventy. The first part where I get this stuff is I was looking at it and Revelations is written in bad grammatical Greek, and it's an ancient ploy to show you what Old Testament books you just for what books you're supposed to be looking at. So making that looking at all the other verses you're supposed to be it starts going over this, and so Israel still had three hundred and ninety years of sin to pay for. Now I believe it's Isaiah eleven twelve or eleven eleven. It says once again for the second time, I'll bring back my nation, Israel back. But an Amos, when he was talking about the second return of Israel, he's like, I'm not doing this because you earned it. Basically, I'm doing it because there's a timeline and we're almost out, so you're I mean he doesn't like the second Israel would not be godly, and that's what we're seeing, right.
Speaker 3: Some people point to Revelation two nine and three nine as well, the books that were written or the letters written to Smyrna in Philadelphia, that the they say they are Jewish, the Jews, but they are not. And if you go back and research people like sabotaized Zev I think his name was, and the whole seventeen changeover, and then you had Schofield and Darby kind of changed the Bible in the late eighteen hundreds, that the timelines all kind of match up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he takes what a Darby took those letters to the churches and he creates dispensationalism or time frames and like maybe, but I doubt it. And Scholfield should have been outright, people should have just called them out on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a bad guy before he even got into the Bible business. He was a bad dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I was going back, well when it's said that, so they still had three hundred and ninety years of sin to pay for and Gahway said if they didn't repent, they would here times at by seven and the clock would start on the time of going forth, so I think that was August five point thirty seven BC, so a few times their years. I wrote this down, you had nine hundred thousand, seven hundred seven, nine hundred and seven thousand, two hundred days that they still had to pay for. So if you add that on August third, when the going forth back, because remember they first built the temple, then they built the wall, then they were allowed back. You add that up and in a lunar calendar, I mean a solar calendar, it does come up to May fourteenth, nineteen forty eight. Really, yeah, And that's kind of what Barnabas wrote in his treatises that he figured the end time. And I think it was Hippoalais in the two thousands, which is also in the Book of Enoch two thousand and thirty to sixty, is what he guessed it was, because they say, you know, no man knows the day of the hour. But if Yahweh made it clear that it won't be before these events that happened, because I think if it happened in seventy a d it should have happened the way Yahweh said it would happen. They should have their own should happen in the day. They should be independent, they should have a flagg. He never said it'd be a good symbol, just said it would be a symbol and to be from the root of Jesse. Didn't say who. And it talks about Dick Garma, which is Germany and all its bands had to be together, Ethiopia had to be split into two. Like none of these things happened. I'm not saying it's one hundred percent because I'm a human being. I could be wrong. I mean, you have guys a post trip tribulation, raptures. No, you know, there's a lot to it. And also I don't recall him saying Antichrist. Doesn't he just say the man of pradition.
Speaker 3: Well, there's the man of perdition and the anti Christ.
Speaker 4: That's why people I think Paul discussed that you'd be harpotzoed raptured before you know who the man of tradition is. Well, that's a big difference between the Antichrist and if they're two different people. Absolutely, O yea one hundred percent, they're two different people. Yeah, Like my theory is what the other one? I think it might be Nimrod.
Speaker 3: Now you wouldn't be alone in that thinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he said he was once what he was, he was not and was again I'm like, well he seems to fit that bill yep. And that's because what you heard, what you said, what I got from you, and beg dad, what is the first thing they went to the museum?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 4: And whether they take out these few sarcophagus again, I'm not one hundred percent, but could be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was May two thousand and three when they got there, I remember correctly, it was like May third, two thousand and three. And yeah, there's many people who do think that. The first, whether you want to call him the actual first globalist ruler or the person who uh you know, strive to be the first global leader, was Nimrod, the builder of the Tower of Bebel.
Speaker 4: Bobbel, which the European Union, what is it? They're Congress and not Congress a capital thing that looks like trying to make it the that painting of the Tower of Babel, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, Nimrod or not Nimrod. Nasa is just a continuation of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the serpent's tongue and it's crazy. They don't even hide that. And people think I'm crazy. I'm like, no, they don't hide it. They are a bunch of Filima Satanists occultists. The FBI says, who's the guy did Filima was was feeding his tiger with human sacrifices that he killed Aleister Crawley.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about him an hour ago. Yeah, yeah, this is your guy. This is your guy. This is the guy who inspired Jack Parsons and al Ron Hubbard and the founders of the OTO who started JPL back then it was Jack Parson's Lab became Jet Propulsion Laboratory. But yeah, it was based on Satan worship and Alistair Crawley, who was a thirty third degree Freemason also by the way, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's just crazy. And I've been trying to tell people like why you again in the Freemasons, Like I was telling them what the American flag said. The American flag has nine eleven thirteen, which is thirty three. It's right there. Canadian flag has the eight points, so you know that's eight points means something that's your allegiance to, Like our Capitol building. You look into it and goes those deers, look at the antlers. Now go look at what Odin Rode and then you start getting a different picture. That's who our allegiance is to as.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's why everything in NASA is named after Greek mythology, right, Apollo, Artemis, all of those. And the Greek word pharmakia is sorcery witchcraft, which means drugs or potions, which what are pharmacies?
Speaker 4: Right? Oh, I just started listening to about the electricity, like the invention. What's the book called? I just got it. And you know, one of the things he was telling me about when he was in Antarctica that there's no frequencies, very little of it. So when I was reading this, I got this book. Okay, should have thought of this before. But it's the history of electricity and the healing properties of it. But you have to have basically no pollution, no electrical pollution, and which would they would have the invisible rainbow. So, as you're describing, the healing property is of very low frequencies that we cannot get in the cities because we're blasted with way too much stuff. That's right, I'm going Okay, So the elites go down get the proper healing properties of these things, because when they're not blasted by Wi Fi. They're not blasted by Mike ol is it anything? Like I could see that happening. Why you want to keep it clean down there and not have people down.
Speaker 3: That's a great point too, just like and when you live in the city, you don't see the stars at night, you barely see them. And then you move out to the country like my daughter did a month ago, she's like, my goodness, you can see everything. And I imagine it's the same with the vibrations or the frequencies, things of that nature. It's so remote, there's no interference, and I think maybe they are able to communicate with insert watchers Nephilom.
Speaker 4: I usually go with watchers because angels from a lock meets messenger. I just usually the as watchers, because it could be both sides of the fence. Like I tell people, like, if you believe in the spirit realm, they're here, we just don't see them. Like they're just as much as we are. Like they're probably just as populated in a way in the spirit realm on this realm as we are. And there's probably billions of them too, we just don't see them. It makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: Yep one hundred percent, and you were on point with the technology after the telegram, once they started using radio. If if you look at the the new inventions or not inventions so much as improvements and technology, you will find that that the illness rates align with iteen sixteen or seventeen eighteen around there is when they introduced radio basically you know, radio for America to listen. And that's when the first real quote unquote pandemic happened. And if you look at all the technology historically, every time it advances. Nineteen sixty eight you had the what was that flu called the one not Korea but Asian flu? Yeah, I think that's what it was called. And similar things. Some people's bodies take and some people's don't.
Speaker 4: Like I go a terrain theory. I put that in practice. So yeah, I've only been sick once in eighteen years, and that's because it couldn't sleep for like three days.
Speaker 3: And your bodies was in a week in state. So what didn't have the strength to fight whatever? You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Agree, Usually as soon as something just hits, just anything, I stop eating, I take supplements and I just fast and let my body just deal with it. And I yeah, I only made me feel somewhat off for an hour and a half, two hours, and then I'm off. Way do I go? However, that time I was sick. Oh my goodness, I even passed out. Oh wow, bod he was not used to like, maybe I need to get myself sick more often. Just keep me in the game.
Speaker 3: Here a bit, there you go.
Speaker 4: They passed out, cut my eye, bent the bathroom door handle on the cover. Goodness, it's just like, whoa, that's not good.
Speaker 3: You know, if you look at all of these like the American Philosophical Society, all of these people who claim to be you know, the sciences and humanities, they're all the same people, and they're all the same people who they put up as our heroes, whether it's been Franklin, George Washington, Darwin right, Louis Pasture. And Louis Pasture is someone who I like to like if I'm trying to get people to push them into the truth door. There's been so many books written, even back in the early nineteen hundreds because you had mentioned terrain theory, understanding that, you know, Antoine b. Champ really understood how the body worked, and they chose, of course past Yeer and his theory to make people sick, right, they kill all the good stuff that is in milk right before they ship it off. And not speaking of train theory, many of the chickens we eat that you get from the grocery store, the produce the milk, it's not from your local area. And that's why they tell you when you get sick. What did they tell you, well, find local honey. Well why did they stress local? Because that's that's terrain, That's what your body is used to. That's why it's so important. Fine, try to you know, as much farmed a table as you can in your area. Just something like that will significantly improve your health.
Speaker 4: That's what I've been doing. Like with this whole tariff thing, people are waking up to how I've been living forever. I said, you buy local, buy your country, and then I always go to the first best first world nation, right, support people who treat people well, which was you know, the States, to try to get those things first before I go to China and stuff. Now more people for negative reasons, unfortunately, or seeing it that way, but it's unfortunate. That's how it had to be done. To wake some people up, like yeah, no, support your locals first, right.
Speaker 3: And I'm glad you mentioned that, you know, talking about our friendly states, et cetera. So many people that have come on the podcast. Now, I know you've been awake for a long time, but I'd like to spend a few minutes on COVID and how it affected you personally, which you did kind of touch on already, but your area, what you saw. The one thing I'll always remember is the truckers up there back I think it was either late twenty twenty or early twenty twenty one who rallied and then eventually, as we know, man, they had their funds taken away from them. Some of the folks had their banks taken away. Is that something you ever saw coming in your home country?
Speaker 4: Uh? No, because Canadians are usually just write them a letter. All they didn't read it. We're done, right. That's basically how it is. You know, letters, that's it. But where I lived in this part of the southern Okanagan was beautiful, and COVID really came down to it. The RCMP literally said, we're not here to arrest people for hugging their grandmothers. This is by law's problem. By law deal with it. And so when little Smama Pop stores opened up, police did not show up.
Speaker 3: Well that's great to take.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just let them police themselves. And if you kept too many people, yeah they do something. But yeah, for the most part, that wasn't too bad. It was just wearing a mask. As I was a government worker, was in house, I was taking care of special needs, and then whilso with the fire department. You know, you go out, you have to wear a mask, and I it hated it because I knew it was not necessary. But you know, as a government job, you could get fired, but I could. At the end, I just couldn't do it anymore. The last couple of months, it's just like you, No, I just can't do it anymore.
Speaker 3: And I know this, but the people who wear glasses. My glasses would constantly fog up, you know. When it first started, if I had to get groceries or something. You know, the first few times I did, and then everybody got tired of it, and we just wouldn't go to a place. If you told me to leave, I would happily leave. I wouldn't cause a scene.
Speaker 4: But you know, we had the ninety five, so I poked the holes in all the little traphics so it wouldn't seem and I put it upside down and then I was once I wasn't covering my nose, was in costco, wasn't covering my nose, and so they're like, you have to cover your nose. I kid you not. So I put on the chin one and they were fine, that's the little chin shield. Oh now you're well, how is this any better?
Speaker 3: Man? Twice a year on my other podcast, I'll play audio from back then and it's just I can't still to this day believe the psychology, the mentality of everything. It was just bizarro world. It really was.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I caught myself a few times and I kind of feel like a jerk for doing it. I was like, yeah, no, I see Bill Goods point, that's funny. I shouldn't. But you know, you're like, yeah, there's too many. So I always get this, why does it matter? What's it matter? What's the matter? I said, Well, because I'm on the beach and I see it's afternoon, it's free and after and the water goes way out into the ocean. I know what I have to do. And then I turned around. I got a bunch of lemmings coming down to go clamming. Now I'm stuck with you guys. Clearly you don't see the danger and you're taking me with you. So yeah. Another thing, when I was talking to one of the guys, explaining to him how nothing works in the vacuum, so there's no way there's a satellite in space. There's no way they took pictures of Earth, and there's no way that's in the moon. So what does it matter? I said, Uh, you're paying tons of taxes to something. I said, you know how much Canada spent on that Avengers suit? For I'm nuts over there? A billion dollars? One billion dollars? Like, you tell me, what do you think we could have done with that?
Speaker 3: A billion dollars?
Speaker 4: Yeah, say, clearly we're throwing money out the door. I've just.
Speaker 3: Wow, that was was that? No, that's for I'm thinking of something else. Well, when you say the Alpha suit, all right, which one are you talking about?
Speaker 4: I didn't probably see the suit. I just heard they said the spacesuit cost out billion dollars each. Like you have got to be kiddied me.
Speaker 3: Well, it's interesting because if you look at the Lunar Lander or the rover whatever it's called. If you look at the price at the time of its construction back and I think sixty eight into sixty nine, and how much it is today in present dollars, and when you look at it, it just looks like the chassis of like a jeep, four wheels, a launch air that strapped to a pole, and the amount of money that they paid for that, it's just a ludicrous.
Speaker 4: And somehow they rolled it into their spot took a picture, but there's no tire tracks in between the chassis. It was like, shouldn't there be tire tracks there? He just dropped it. Oh, man, I know, that's just you know, when I was a kid, I never seen it. I just heard mad Moon and I believed it, and I went to Edmonton Space Science Center and they said, oh, the Moon's gravity is sixty percent of Earth. Okay. Then I watched the video once, like, okay, this is fake if this is sixty percent of the Earth's gravity and what we had to do to break this and then it just floats away like a balloon. You're just like, yead, Nope, that was fake.
Speaker 3: By the way, NASA awarded contracts worth up to three point five billion dollars to Axiom Space and Colin Zero Space to develop and supply next generation space suits for the ISS.
Speaker 4: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I mean, my gosh.
Speaker 4: The other thing I pointed out with the space walk and go, aren't those pressureized suits? Why are they wrinkled? You should look like the Michelin man up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, none of it makes sense. And three point five billion dollars, and we have been so inundated every week you just hear these numbers. We hear trillions, billions, and people just get so numb to the effect that they don't look around and understand how life changing three point five billion dollars would be to their community.
Speaker 4: I've had guys said, you know, the money's fake. I said, yeah, I know, the money's FIA currency and fake. But they're taking my real money to pay the fake stuff off. Yep. That's my problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's infuriating. It is, and especially during the time when people are paying taxes and the people they're paying taxes to are are are not just governing them, they're ruling them. They're telling them what they have to do if they want to keep their job. And that's just next level evil. There's an article. I think it was the Wall Street Journal from September fifteenth, twenty twenty, and it said, and again, think about that, that's just six months after they declared the pandemic. Here, just here in the United States, over one hundred thousand small businesses that had closed brarely do the pan to the pandemic went bankrupt closed permanently. That's just in six months. Think about how many small businesses were decimated just in that six months.
Speaker 4: I personally believe this whole terror thing is just that their version of COVID for industry. Yep, yeah, it's just going to swoop in and kill it. Because I read something was two days ago America lost one point four trillion dollars in business after they lost two trillion. But they say, oh, we game six hundred billion. Yeah, but you're still net loss of one point four trillion. I don't see how this is going to help. But if you're trying to take out small industry now you're bang on. You're doing a good job. That's the way I see it. I mean, we could be wrong. What only time will tell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very few small businesses are We'll be around by twenty thirty. And I think that is the next big date. You know that. That's why you know Donald Trump said he was going to be the last president. I think there's some legitimacy to that. I think that's some foretelling.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, also when you look at this date, if Israel came in nineteen forty forty eight, yeah, and a generation according to God was one hundred and twenty years, well that puts you, well, one sixty eight or twenty sixty eight, but you know the seven years has to happen, So that puts you it has to start toward twenty twenty sixty one, but it doesn't. I guess that kind of messed that one up, didn't I. But anyway, oh my god, Well, definitely know it's going to happen between that. So when between that, I don't know. But the signs that you're looking and that's why, I mean, I've looked at all of them, and they all have kind of a merit, right, So I don't just just span this throw at anything out. I lean towards this being the legit part, Like this is legitimately the timeline and was supposed to be happening. And I could honestly see three raptures I'm like, who's to tell God what he can't do? Not me? And I go because the reason why I came to that conclusion is because I don't find the Bible God punishing anybody who is obedient. So if this is his punishment, He's always removed people from his punishment before he dials it out, So I kind of lean to that being possible, but I'm not hanging my hat on it if that makes any sense. Like I think if there is a rapture, I don't really see a pre I think a mid would be more logical because that's what the earliest of the church fathers believed, like the disciples of the Disciples believe that it would be the late part. But again, he didn't tell you when.
Speaker 3: So do you think do you expect there to be a transition to like a central bank digital coin in the near future, and do you think there will be a significant event to collapse the old system in order to bring in the new.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we're working on the event right now, trade wars and then trying. I mean, it seems like Trump really really really really really wants a real war. That could be the hide businesses collapsing, say well, you know, it wasn't my tariffs, it was you know what I mean, like who knows. But I see digital currencies for sure because in the Bible I didn't look at it as so much as super hyperinflation, although that is the case now that at the at first I didn't see it that way. Now I do because when it says a day's wages only gets one day of food for a family, right, But if there's still oil and wine, that's not a drought, right because those things wouldn't grow either there is drought, So I don't see it as a drought. So I see as hyperinflation and or digital cash controlling what you can do with the wheel barrel of wheel barrel of money being worthless. Yeah, and I also the reason why I think they'll go digital cash is because let's say you bought gold and silver, Well, I don't accept that. What are you going to do with it? Like it screws you really really every which way you can think of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they get you coming in gooing because yeah, the people who have tried to get around that system, like myself has you know, invested in mineral resources. But if they make a digital coin, the only means of you know, transactions, Then what good does that do? And then they may even and for the people who don't know, it wouldn't be the first if they told you to turn it over, We'll give you a great deal for it. We'll give you all these digital credits. You know, back in nineteen thirty one or thirty two, every American was told to turn in their gold and if you were caught with it, I don't remember the repercussions if it was a finer jail time. But people turn in.
Speaker 4: Their cold I could see them saying, if you don't go digital cash, your debt's not forgiven, you can't buy stop or if you'll eventually have to be doing it. But the first people who willingly do it, I think they might just forgive their debts. And you know, most people will be all over that.
Speaker 3: And that goes back to the understanding that money isn't real. They can just hit a button and it disappears.
Speaker 4: Not realizing you just signed up for the worst in slavery ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's why people really have to be cognizant of where they're at, not just the timeline, but they need to be very familiar with the Bible and understanding that our trip here around the sun, just kidding, is just a blink of an eye compared to eternity.
Speaker 4: Right yeah, And that's why I sound black pailed when I advice. This is what I tell people. Well, you cannot fix a problem with a lie. Yep, right so, and it's dark unfortunately, but that's what you need to know to fix it. You need to get as many people as you know in there to fix it. Although I think there's a point of no return, and only because I get that from the Bible, and they're like some guys who will say, oh, you're just throwing in a towel. No, God's history is our future, and if it's written down, I'm not being defeatist. We can't change it. But I don't know who's going to be saved. So that's why I still go do and find out who they are. Right, It's not my job to decide who makes it who doesn't make it. So those people who believe in the raft, a lot of people say they just sit around and they just wait. I don't know anybody but one who sits around and wait. Most of them like, we have no more time. We got to get out there and go, go, go. So, yeah, the Bible's truth, and that's where I look for the timeline. And also when I looked at a lot of people went to the seventy a d because of Tartaria. But if you studied these Babylonian religious and occults, you start to see in these Tartaria buildings the sacred geometry, well there's no and lots of statues to the Greek gods and gargles, like, there's no way you'd need that on the church. So my whole thing is is if Jesus rules with an iron rod, why is there rampant Satan worship? So to me, I kind of came up years ago with the same idea that Gary Wayne came with the Giants, because a lot of these royal families and bloodlines, they all claim Canaanite bloodlines. And when you follow it, I'm going, uh, Like, if you've read in the Temple of Fiebes, they talk about the white people, like white, redheaded people, and that was in Canaan. Canaanites were horrible people. Even the Egyptians try to wipe them out. And you got the Hittites, they were not liked, and you got because they're the ones that the living blood sacrifices. They're the ones with you cut the hat off, you sacrifice your children, you do all these things. It was crazy in Canaan, and you watch it and you kind of see that behavior goes all the way to Ireland, like the Picks. But then you find out in Florida they have similar to to Hebrew writing. Well that's ugarritic type writing ugur. It is really close to Hebrew and that's from Canaan. So I think they just migrated and since they're with the dark forces, they just moved to North America, a safe place. There's giants. And that's the other thing is the serpency wore giants don't make it into the millennial, So why are we having buildings for them?
Speaker 3: That's a great point. That is a great pace. Yeah. The Canaanites were They were evil corrupt in certain uh you know adjective there. They were bad, bad people. They were uh big on the you know, the physical ritual of worship and child sacrifice and molock, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Uh, quarterly ordery rapes that they had very districsual behavior. Yeah. And the interesting thing is, because I have all the pseudo pigerphot books. All the are are the books removed from the Bible, the apocryphy, have all those Enoch, Enoch, who was one of the first non biblical books I read, and honestly you can't. When you read Enoch, the New Testament makes sense. So Jesus could have easily discredited that book. I mean, his brother quotes it. He could have told his brother it's false. He could have told Peter it's false. He could have told anybody that it's false. But he didn't. He confirms it at a ridiculous rate. So one of the interesting things that's actually in your scriptures. Remember Jesus says, if you do something wrong and you didn't know, do you get punished fully? And his answer was no, But you don't get full reward either. So he says is a middle way, and then you go back into revelations. And when he brings down the city, well, outside the city gates is where the sinner's murderers and adulters are. Well, you didn't put the kingdom or the city in hell, and we can't leave, and why do we have guards? Who are we preventing to come in? So I think what they call the Land of the Reprieve, which is an enoch. He's like, who are these people? Well, they didn't do well enough to get into heaven, but they don't go to Hell. They paid the price already, so they get I guess the land of the Reprieve, that's what I call it. I don't know what to call it, but it's in your Bible. And I remember telling a guy that, and he said he looked, he read it, read and read it, read, and then when we finally seen it, he threw it. He couldn't believe it that it just popped out of nowhere, like in his eyes. So I think that's why it's pretty thing. When Jesus said they'll be grinding a national teeth, I think that sounds like bitterness.
Speaker 3: Good point.
Speaker 4: I mean, I could be wrong, let's face it, but I think it makes more sense. Why would you put a city, have guards, and have the murders and adulters there We can leave, well, if it's hell, we can't. And why would you put it there? Why would you breke a whole earth?
Speaker 3: It also reminds me of the Great Wall of China. What is it protecting? What does it keeping away?
Speaker 4: I said, you know, the openings are on the other side of the wall.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 4: They're letting the wrong people in. So there's more to it, and it's not cut and dry, and I think the Church has to stop lying to protect people. Right, what is used to say anything more than a yes or no is from the evil one? And what did the church do force you to sign a legal document for marriage? It's not for me to judge if they're legit or not right. Because legalism, as he read an Enoch, is a sin that was one of the sins of the watchers. Say that one more time, legalism lawssom is one of the sins that the watchers brought down. That God does not like your words should be everything.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. And you know I often state which it's it's not all the way to what that says. But there are so many laws that man creates that overstep God's law.
Speaker 4: By miles, I just said, yeah, Christianity is a control mechanism. I said, if you really look at it, there's only ten rules. Jesus said, love God or with all your heart and mind, and then the second one was to under others you'd have done to you. And then there's a ten lifestyles we're not allowed to live? How is twelve rules a control mechanism when you have over three hundred thousand and your freedom doesn't sound like freedom to me? Three hundred thousand laws give me. Christianity is free. And you know, you're not allowed to have slaves, you're not allowed to have usury, you're not allowed to mistreat yourself or others. You're you know, it's your body. Nobody else can take it. Like, where is this prison that you're describing.
Speaker 3: That's so great?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: I'm actually writing a I wish I could find it real quick, writing a substack. I've been working on it for a while. But it's called the war against you. And if you read Proverbs twenty nine, verse two, it says, when the righteous thrive, the people rejoice, when the when the wicked rule, the people grown. And you know, I cover many of the things that we're talking about, and how the matrix was smartly created by those who want to enslave us, you know, and that does include usury, debt based monetary systems, the hyper inflation. But a big thing to me, which I don't think we talk about enough, is how they disguise once as needs. Like, I think the younger generation many of us right don't know the true definition between a want and a need.
Speaker 4: No, oh, here's something you know the final ex Yeah, okay. So I heard a stat and it was mentioned on your show before recently. So it was said one third of people between eighteen and twenty five believe the world's flat. So I'm like, well, Q, Candice Owens to put a stop to this, get the famous part people to squash it for us.
Speaker 3: Somebody will, And you know, it's interesting. I had a listener. I wish I had his name here. I want to give him a shout out real quick, but he emailed me and I think it was was it Nathan? Yeah, Nathan, shout out to Nathan. We'll just keep your first name there. And we talked about how difficult it is to you know, who do you trust, right, especially when people bought into Austin Witsitt and jaronism which who personally I never trusted him. He was more about his cryptone everything. But I'm just I'm not telling anybody not to listen to him or anything like that. I'm just telling you my what I think. But by the way, Austin wits. It's been going for a month. I hope he's okay. The guy who was behind it, the financier behind it, the pastor it was, you're all over. I think his name was Will Duffy, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's pastor and said what it was at twenty four people at thirty six thousand dollars apiece.
Speaker 3: Yes, And you know he's facing serious allegations, you know, causing investors to suffer up over a million dollars in damages, you know, So you know he's got a lot of problems.
Speaker 4: Well, if what's it was legit, right, you should know that you shouldn't have done the checkerboard thing where the guy had his shirt off and one dark, one off white and then hide a hand that's the hidden hand. And yeah, it's like you should have known him better. And the other thing. I grew up as a child piled in northern Alberta. Okay, I have experienced minus fifty degrees centigrade weather. I can tell you right now, before your lungs hurt, your ears feel like there's razor blades cutting them home. So here's a guy complaining about his lungs hurting, and he's not wearing a tu that hurts way more before it ever hurts your lungs. And a lot of our guys who were working north up north right now, they're like when I was talking to they're all the same. Your ears feel like razor blades. You have to cover them. That happens way before your breath hurts. It's like, oh my goodness. Anyway, I just heard about it, didn't see the video. I'm like, yeah, well, because I didn't see the point of it. If we could fake a sun, even if there was legitimate twenty four hours sun or not, it's now compromised and it's irrelevant. Anyway. I said, you don't judge the floor by those said, I don't walk into the sixteenth Chapel and expect a big dip in the floor.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're not the same.
Speaker 3: And that's what I've responded to people with the emails was that still doesn't explain the fallacies of gravity, A spinning ball, water on a ball, people upside down right imagine? I said, how does how does you know? For the for the Australian military, how do you parachute in Australia? How does that work?
Speaker 4: What's going up what's going down reverse Bungie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just come on, let's just God gave us our senses, let's use them, right.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what I noticed. Like, that's why I think the dark psychology you put in a school, because now you deny your senses, your eyes, your ears, your smell, your touch, you deny your senses for a guy in a white coat. Listen to that guy. He's got a PhD. And one of the guys I was talking to at work, trying to get him to go, I said, you don't the difference, why, I say, you're being Discovery channeled and he looks at me. I said, well, Discovery channel they have a guy with the PhD. Just tell you the stuff where the Independent tells you where to find it, how to look for it. So they're not afraid of the truth. The truth doesn't worry about being questioned. They're telling you where to find it. This one is just babbling at you. So, yeah, you're being Discovery channeled right now.
Speaker 3: Buddy, you're being Disneyed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, Disney there's a Oh my goodness is a sick, twisted company.
Speaker 3: That as a rabbit hole in itself.
Speaker 4: But flat Earth didn't destroy my love for Star Wars and stuff, because to me it's fantasy. But exactly sports was killed because I was an oiler fan as you can see. Yeah, and I got the centerized package. This will be about two thousand and four, and my brother and I we'd watch it all the time. And then we started realizing that because you're here and all around the places and they're like, well this team, TV revenues and you start to be able to pick out who who's going to win what, And then we discovered this, this is a scam. So we stopped watching hockey because we said, Canadian teams used to win the Cup regularly, right.
Speaker 3: And now you got Florida teams winning the Cup.
Speaker 4: I said, then they changed from a sport to sports entertainment and they've never seen it since. I said, that's the day. I'm like, oh, you're just being miserable. No, no, that's and the NFL is worst. The NFL is just entertainment. Yep, it's it's not even sports entertainment. I'm like, how can people watch this stuff? I like to play it, I love playing it. I just I don't watch it anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got awakened. I was never a huge basketball fan, but the two thousand and two NBA Finals Sacramento Kings or I think it was the Western Conference Finals. And I've never seen anything so rigged in my life. And now there's so many YouTube channels dedicated to exposing how fake sports are. And listen that now, the fact that every major sport has betting on it, and if you go to MLB or NFL's website, they have their draft kings and all these other things involved in it, and that there's a reason why the casinos are so nice in Las Vegas. They weren't built on losing.
Speaker 4: Let let me know, Well, you could just look at the last Stanley Cup final. I was looking at this all. This is just a show being put on. Florida was always going to win because I picked Florida before it started. The guy goes, why do you think Florida, Well, because they've got the fastest growing population in the States right now. They don't want a winner, That's right.
Speaker 3: So I never You rarely see a small market team win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because there's no money, especially in Canada, they watch whether they lose or not. Yes, you're sixty percent of the league's revenue, but you will watch when every team's out. If you want to fix it, stop watching.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Toronto will sell out always, no matter. And they haven't had a championship since what sixty four?
Speaker 4: I think yeah sixty four.
Speaker 3: Y'all broke our hearts in nineteen eighty seven, my favorite flyer sports team. We had Ron Heckstall, all those tough guys, and I think we lost in Game seven.
Speaker 4: I remember a Boston guy was Buggy Red and he because you you must hate the Boston Bruins, said why I want to hate the Boston Bruins. It gave us two Stanley Cups.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 4: I like those guys. Nice, But I don't watch sports.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not the same once you wake up. But that's okay. I mean, I'll go to a game once a year. We'll me and my friend will go down to either Baltimore, Philly and we'll visit normany Land and spend you know, ten dollars for pepsi and uh, you know, eight dollars for hot Dog and twenty five dollars to park our car and that we'll call it a year.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the prices of used vehicles right now?
Speaker 3: Yes. As a matter of fact, the new car sales are so bad. My wife and I were driving to the Sam's Club, I think, and we got a phone call. It was local, so I answered it and it was some lady from the Ford dealership and she says, Hey, if you'd like to trade in your truck right now, on top of the trade value, we will give you an additional two thousand dollars toward the trade of a new vehicle. And I'm like, my truck's paid off and it's only got sixty seven douns. I don't drive it much. I was like, I'm not trading it in. They're hurting that the vehicle industry is in big trouble because the used car value is going up, I think eighty percent in the last two years.
Speaker 4: I think. I saw, we'll see my truck's at twenty fifth, twenty ten, and I have to do cam facers. This in the shop right now, getting that done, And so I go, maybe I have to look at used vehicles. My truck with one hundred and eighty thousand k was worked between twenty five and thirty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I was blown away. I'm like, that's almost what I paid for it. When I bought it years ago. So they said, yeah, just put Uh, well they fixed it, they're fixing it. But one guy said, you could put a new engine and transmission in here. It'd be way cheaper than even buying a used vehicle. Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to run mine to the ground until the wheels fall off.
Speaker 4: As they say, well, mine has three hundred and sixty three k.
Speaker 3: That's insane, still going. That means you took care of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well when you pay those prices. One guy just bought his truck one hundred and it's a duly, but it was one hundred and eighty six thousand dollars. What Yeah, I'm like my house was like four thousand dollars less than your truck. Life first, goodness, it's crazy, what a world we live in.
Speaker 3: Well, i'll tell you what. We're just about out of time and we've covered so many subjects today, but as always, before we go, I'd like to give you the last word. If there was any last thing you wanted to cover, or the floor's yours.
Speaker 4: Well, if I would have had my notes, we could have went for hours. I'm just done the uh, the Birth of Jesus and September eleventh, Oh, the September eleventh, Right, Remember the video I showed you. That was Michael Hensarkins video. I've seen three of them. Were you anyway?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All I could say is that once you have Jesus in your heart and you truly understand he's the Lord and Savior, it doesn't matter how black it gets. It's black for them, not for me. You know, I could tell you right now. Worldly things just went out the door many years ago. I don't need it, you know. Money. To me, money is easiest thing to replace. He may not have as much, but there's no point in losing a friend over it. Ever, a lot of these things, there's no point and question everything. Well unless you get a trust your source like you've. You've convinced be enough that I don't always have to, you know, dig deep into your stuff. When somebody earns their their mark, but they got to earn it, don't give it away.
Speaker 3: I agree that that's one hundred percent spot on. By the way, I did find that article. It's entitled September eleventh, Happy Birthday to Jesus from September eleventh, twenty sixteen by Mike Heiser. I'll put that in the show notes, and there's a YouTube link as well if you'd like to check it out. And of course, from his eschatological point of view is that's the reason obviously why they did nine eleven. Right, Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 4: Remember that three thousand people were saved by the gift of the Holy Spirit from Jesus kind of a birthday. Give three thousand people died conveniently on that day. And then I said, the new tower it's built on the foundation of building six, which was the first to go down. It's actually caught. It was caught on Fox. It blew up just before the other one did. They said it was a fire, But I'm like, I'm not captain of a fire department. There is no melted wires, there's no charring on your drop t roof, your dry wall, still light. That was not a fire that brought that building down. And then they built the new tower one hundred and four stories one four six. There's your final eleven.
Speaker 3: That's what you mentioned. That's what you mentioned the other day.
Speaker 4: That's right, Yeah, yeah, that's just like.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the King James Bible, which is Acts two, verse forty one. Then they that gladly received his word, were baptized, and the same day they were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Speaker 4: Yep. That's the other thing i'd say that people get. Don't just stick to one version of a Bible. Get a lo It's especially when you can get digital downloads for free. And I would suggest having a word for word where it's not any not a word for thought, which most Bibles are, but a direct word for word that's don't go from there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I agree that that that's I find so interesting. Then only my my thing with the what's the Bible from fifteen sixty? The uh thank you is the one that you get from Amazon. The print is so small and it's like it's not even it's hard for me to read. I'm trying to find one that has the side notes but bigger that you can see because I struggle with my vision here in my old age.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're getting old. Yeah, I'm fifty one.
Speaker 3: I'll be.
Speaker 1: Worse.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Wow, Well I learned your history, yes, because that helps you understand the Bible better. Culture.
Speaker 3: Ye, well, brother, it's been so it's been such a great conversation. Maybe you can join us again down the road. There's there's much more to talk about, but thank you so much for your time today, and God bless you and yours, and to all our listeners, thank you so much for your continued support of the Flat Earth Files podcast and for for Dan. I'm George. God bless everyone. Have a great week and keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see.
Speaker 5: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know you've had spin. I know you feeling tied, hell down by all the way? Yeah, I know you feeling.
Speaker 4: Are you smile?
Speaker 6: Ain't the same?
Speaker 5: I s w go from you.
Speaker 6: She like you've lost your way. Don't give it, No, don't give it and nevers home. Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 4: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 3: He's got a plaid. Why it's a way?
Speaker 1: Time got up? May we come? Why it's a right God up to recall.
Speaker 5: I can see the straight beside you. Child's are putting up five.
Speaker 7: Oh, you're stronger than anything you Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead body. Beautiful, you're shoving ride.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you live and breathing.
Speaker 3: Move you can hold what you had.
Speaker 8: Don't give up? No, don't give in, never loves home? Don't they gone on the primies It ain't Dounion's god, I clai why some waintail the god of mabe come, don't give up? No, don't give in you never love home? Don't let go on the primis. It ain't don of life. It's worth live me? Why's a plaintwn?
Speaker 6: The god up?
Speaker 8: Babe cold?
Speaker 3: Why sur pace down?
Speaker 7: Got up?
Speaker 6: Stay cold? Oh?
Speaker 8: Yes, what's a pray down?
Speaker 6: The god say? Come?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you got up?
Speaker 7: Be called?
Speaker 8: Don't give up?
Speaker 5: No, don't give in? Never the soul do they go of the primise?
Speaker 4: I mean and done?
Speaker 5: Ye's got a plan?
Speaker 3: Whats the god of if it comes?
Speaker 6: And don't give up?
Speaker 5: No dog give in? Never the soul don't. The goal of the primis get ain't done? Others what living in? What's died? The God of ever records Ah, the god of need cos what's done?
Speaker 4: The God of in coach.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 4: Just the facts, ma'am