Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. Now, if you're broke and have no money, which is the way the economy is going nowadays, the least you can do is follow these people on social media when they come on the show. Okay, doesn't cost you anything, So head on over to Twitter and follow this tonight's guest at Gotti Princess one one. Now payday rolls around your kids like, oh shit, I have a college payment due, Blow them off. Head on over to this OnlyFans account at Sicilian PRINCESSCB, and if you want to see her live and in person, check her out on chatterbait at Sicilian Princess. Links to all this stuff can be found in the episode description below, but also at Meadowremano dot com. Ladies and gentlemen, my guest for the Evening Mono, the Sicilian Princess.
Speaker 2: Hi, thank you so much for having me on here.
Speaker 1: It's nice to meet you. I want to do a little back history right now, real quick. Okay, every girl I've ever casually hooked up with in my life has been like an Irish blonde with blue eyes named like McDonald or O'Connor, right, and they've been so sweet to me. They love me, They're like caring and nice and and I always would like push them away. Okay, Yeah, every girl I've ever fallen in love with has been a cirillo of a caro, a companucci, dark hair, olive skin, guinea brad attitude.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: There's something about it. I'm a Jersey guy. There's just something about an Italian girl giving you shit that feels so good to me. So when I saw your content, I immediately ran to my wife and said, please do more of this, please please? Uh matta, let me ask you if this question's off the table. This is the third rudest question you can ask a woman. So it's off the table. You can also just lie and make it up. First thirdest question is I don't ask this. I watched the guy ask a girl once are you pregnant? She wasn't. That was rude. Number two rudius question you can ask a woman is what's your weight? Look how much you weigh? You know, some trucker slob asking some good looking girl, how much do you weigh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The third rut is question, and I am going to ask this one to you, and if you're not comfortable, feel free not to answer it. Can I ask how old you are?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I on a turn my dirty thirty in June.
Speaker 1: Uh, you look phenomenal, though, Oh thank you.
Speaker 2: You really did feel old already though.
Speaker 1: Oh well, give it eight more years then you'll feel like me. You actually look like me when you turn thirty eight, so you're in for a real fucking surprise. Uh, let me ask you. I used to listen to some rap growing up, and I never understood what the measurements meant, like thirty seven, thirty five, twenty six, blah blah blah, and I was like, oh god, I bet that chicks stick as hell or something. I made up my own numbers and I wanted to get them from you. Can I ask you what your height is?
Speaker 2: I'm five'.
Speaker 1: Three CAN i ask you what your cup size?
Speaker 2: IS a thirty? TWO a they Shroud, UNFORTUNATELY.
Speaker 1: I wish everything on me would shrink and from my, feet guys out, there CAN i ask you what your shoe size?
Speaker 2: Is i'm a?
Speaker 1: Seven, okay all, right now's when you start talking AND i stopped. Babbling let me ask You how did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment? Industry what was your entrance into? It when were you like vanilla life fucking, Sucks let's do something.
Speaker 2: Different you want to know what's.
Speaker 3: CRAZY i wasn't even thinking about going into the industry BECAUSE i WAS i was supposed to go to school for. Accounting but, literally at the weirdest, TIME i found chatterby BUT i was. Bored and that's when covid, started so we were All i've blocked in And i'm like on ame egle, right So i'm like automegal And i'm, LIKE i wish there was a site where like people can watch, you and there's a lot of people that would be more fun instead of like every TIME i would like press, it there's dicks are just out and they never.
Speaker 2: Wanted to thought of. You so there was an ad on there And i'd go and sign.
Speaker 3: Up and that was back when chatterbaed allowed you to stream like without the idea like you'd be an exhibitionist for like a week or, two but you got to be, clothed like you got to have clothes.
Speaker 2: On and that's that's WHERE i like.
Speaker 3: Found, it and THEN i had people like believe in me AND i was they were, like, oh you'd be so good at, this And i'm, LIKE i uld probably say that to, everybody but that they were the definitely helped a lot, though that's for sure what my confidence and trying to get me to be consistent doing, it and THEN i fell in love with it, actually AND i learned a lot about kings and fetishes because even Though i'm a, freak LIKE i never even masturbated like in my life UNTIL i started, chatterbeait, Actually i'd always.
Speaker 1: So, okay, okay fair enough is?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: Well, NO i was gonna say it sounded because at first it sounded like you were, like, OH i was kind of like sheltered and closeted and this and, that and you're, like, NAH i just took dick, instead you, know so it's not necessarily a full one to eighty for your, Personality like have you always been a little bit sexual on a little?
Speaker 3: Bit oh, YEAH i would fuck any anything, Ever but the thing is like my my home, life they never taught me about. Masturbation so that was LIKE i was, like, damn IF i would have had all these, TOYS i probably wouldn't have been such a.
Speaker 1: Whore we're going to get into your toy, collection which is FUCKING i, mean and the picture you posted recently Where i'm, like, oh that looks like bigger than a, Child, LIKE i, mean there's something you posted that is like four feet. Big it looks like.
Speaker 2: Nice security?
Speaker 1: Guard is that is that your name for? It is that the name of the?
Speaker 2: Product, NO i named. It that's Hilariou, YES i love.
Speaker 1: It Uh so tell me about the first time you took your clothes off on chatterbait or. Whatever was it awkward for? You did it kind?
Speaker 2: Of?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh my, god BECAUSE i just Because i'm a. Mom so that was right after LIKE i had my AM i allowed to say, that have my.
Speaker 1: Son said whatever you? Want, yeah, OKAY i don't.
Speaker 2: Know so that's WHEN i had my. Son so of COURSE i don't look the, best and Like i'm on a shitty webcam and they're, like get, naked And i'm like, Great SO i take it off and then they're, LIKE i had no toys to like shove a hair brush in your.
Speaker 3: Ass SO i did, it even THOUGH i got in trouble for, it but LIKE i just wanted to do, it BUT i felt really self conscious actually for a while.
Speaker 1: Really and how did you push through? That like just doing it again and again and. Again, YEAH i.
Speaker 3: Just got used to it and then like people were, like, well it's not always about your. Looks So i'm, like, okay But i'm like WHEN i get, money, Though i'm getting my lips done and, okay BECAUSE i had very small lips AND i was insecure and every TIME i, smile like BECAUSE i have been ears AND i haven't changed them in a, while they like stick out and they're.
Speaker 2: Bulky so did you have your lips? DONE i got them done like two and a half years. After in my camming, industry.
Speaker 1: They look so, Natural LIKE i wouldn't have tacked that out about. YOU i wouldn't have been, like, oh she's got like those big, lips but, no they just look. Naturally thank.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, YEAH i try and be nice to my guests because you, know why be? Rude you know WHAT i?
Speaker 2: Mean, uh let me.
Speaker 1: Ask so you were always kind of, sexual but you said you never, masturbates so you were never really into porn as a kid at? All as an adult eighteen years? Old, yeah do you Remember New?
Speaker 2: Grounds? Yeah that's WHERE i would play the little like the porn animate, Beings BUT i never like had a thing to watch porn back, Then like it never interests. Me now it, does but it didn't really back.
Speaker 1: THEN I i have never and wouldn't ever, though if you're a listener and you like playing these short and do what you gotta, do just don't hurt. Anyone but those games you see in the ads next to like porn hub or x videos where it's like you won't last three seconds playing this, Game i'm, like well, then what fucking fun is?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah Not, like what are you talking?
Speaker 1: About what the? Fuck there's no excitement in? It why AM i even gonna click this? Shit then ye has some orc fuck shrek and you're just like all right and go for, it, guys you, know yeah, exactly so you Have it's it's it's strange because how long have you been doing?
Speaker 2: This? Uh five and a half?
Speaker 1: Years, okay all, Right so MAYBE i had the MISCONCEPTION i thought you had been this uh in this for a little bit shorter of a time because your shit is well, established like, you, yeah your pornhub, channel you have your full, website you have. Everything did you realize how much work was gonna go into it other than just the sex stuff before you got into this.
Speaker 3: Industry, YEAH i think over, Time LIKE i think it was like my third year WHEN i started to realize like, okay LIKE i got to keep up with like everything and produce new stuff and all. This, so like it is a, lot especially for me because you're like working on like eight different platforms now when like back, THEN i was only doing.
Speaker 2: One so it's DEFINITELY i wasn't expecting, it but LIKE i like doing. It so it doesn't feel LIKE i don't know how to word it doesn't feel too. Much what do they?
Speaker 1: Say what's that? Bullshit my dad used to, say if you love your, job you never work a day in your, life, Right, Yeah Like i'm sure the shit that does feel like, work but like, yeah, Yeah i'd rather be editing pictures of you all day than like a day, job day, job you know WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Mean, Yeah i'm like having a deal with people that like are just.
Speaker 1: Annoying let me ask, you do you make enough and don't give me numbers or anything like. That do you make enough to not have a day job or do you still have something you? Do, oh, okay all, Right oh YEAH i.
Speaker 2: DO i do pretty, well but it's this conception of is it. ENOUGH i think the problem with at least for, me how you're used to me working at a normal job to, this even THOUGH i make good, Money Sometimes i'm, like, well is that is that good? Enough like is that? NOT i FEEL i think it like kind of works your perception on what is, good like shut it, up do?
Speaker 1: You and you, know consistency is tough, Too like if you're, salaried you, know you get this much every, month that's your fucking nut and then whatever you put over, here do you have good months and bad months or has it kind of leveled out where you're? Consistent Now i'm mostly.
Speaker 2: Consistent it's just been like the last couple.
Speaker 3: Of months with, streaming, WELL i got really i got six so it was LIKE i wasn't able to work as, much BUT i did another uh like sex Chanther that's WHAT i, tried And i've been doing really well on, that so NOW i have.
Speaker 2: Both But i'm still trying to also kind of get used to. It but, yeah it's been a little weird the last couple of, months but it's still, good like, reasonable.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, sure, SURE i have Never i've only been doing the show SINCE covid as, well So i've never interviewed performers during an economic. Downturn, yeah fucking knock on wood like that should hopefully won't come, through but yeah. Does i'm wondering how you girls are gonna be able To this isn't even a. Question this is just me like, thinking, like how what happens if that starts to dry up where dudes don't have that kind of money. Anymore, yeah it's gonna be, tough you.
Speaker 3: Know, YEAH i mean even now it's, like you, know some of, Them i'm doing a little, extra you, know like to get them. Going but like lately IT'S i, mean BECAUSE i was not feeling like HOW i used, to it's been a little hard for me to like starting to get a little. Frustrated but it's not anything towards. Them it's just myself THAT i can't like give one hundred percent back and at that, Time so now That i'm better, Now i'm like trying to like get back on.
Speaker 1: That And so do you edit your? Stuff do you have a guy that edits your stuff for? You, okay you do.
Speaker 2: Most of the. TIME i edit.
Speaker 3: It SOMETIMES i have one of my friends that really helps me out that he'll edit my stuff for, me but most of the time it's me doing.
Speaker 1: It, okay did you have a background on that or did you have to learn that?
Speaker 2: SHIT i learned. It, yeah, YEAH i didn't know how to do. IT i used to just clip my live streams and just put them on there this whole one, DAY i was looking at my only fans And i'm, like oh my, god, like why AM i talking about that right? NOW i should have clipped. That AND i had one of my, friends, like teach me how to do.
Speaker 1: IT i think THAT'S i interview another performer during this, season who who puts on shows like you put On like it's not you like camera, angle neck, up just checking your phone and. Whatever like IF i go past your room or this other girl's, room it's a fucking party going on early Is AND i told her. TOO i was, like you should just record your full shows and put them up on like many VIDs or something like that FOR x amount of money and have them, downloaded because, again girls like you go hard during those, shows and, yeah that shows because you have the fans that keep coming back to, it right, yeah let me ask you what your philosophy is you uh not to mention, AGAIN i Love italian, girls but ALSO i love a shit. TALKER i mean someone who could just really get in your face and let you know you need to fuck me harder or this, that whatever the crazy thing you're saying. Is is that natural to you or did you have to fucking like teach.
Speaker 2: Yourself the only thing that was not was my. Tone like WHEN i, STARTED i was more like, hi BUT i would do that BECAUSE i. DID i mostly would see that submissive was more.
Speaker 3: Popular LIKE i never really seen like WHAT i did To like one day it changed it where it just STARTED. CB i hit my first ever goal to like use a fuck, machine and it was a, cheap shitty fifty dollars. One it broke on me AND i was so angry Because i'm, like this guy took me like two hundred, Dollars SO i fucking took AND i threw it across the room AND i just talked shit to. It and then they loved, it So i'm, like, OH i guess they like me. Aggressive so THEN i started getting really aggressive and my tones.
Speaker 2: IN i was kind of shocked that they liked. It i'm not gonna lie you.
Speaker 1: Are like WHEN i see some of your, clips you were, like and this is, no, no no offense. Whatsoever Like i've told you MY i love. It you're like the girl in like a parody movie who the guy's, LIKE i want you to talk dirty to, me and she's, like, oh fucking cut your head off if you don't go balls deep in my ass right. Now and it's, like, really.
Speaker 2: That's WHAT i strive. For though it's.
Speaker 1: GREAT i, MEAN i love. It it's it's LIKE i love it Because i'm a creeping on a degenerate, level BUT i can also. Recognize i'm, like, yo that is funny as. Hell, though oh, Yeah i've shown my wife your. Clips i'm, like just just do. This my, wife who's my producer on the, show but she is much more vanilla much and she, go oh my, god is that girl? Okay is she mad about?
Speaker 2: SOMETHING i love?
Speaker 1: That so she. Does she appreciates your work as, well just in a different way THAN i. Do let me let me get into some of the likes. Dislikes you, KNOW i so, RECENTLY i think it was, today a couple hours ago you posted you want to do? More, girl girl. Collapse so are you into? Women have you always been into? Women did you have to get into women for? This or you aggressively? HETERO i have some.
Speaker 2: Pussy like back in my, time AND i was, like all, RIGHT i tried.
Speaker 3: IT i THINK i want to like date, women BUT i fucked like fuck, Though SO i like. IT i think it's more. Too it's a lot of fun when it's a girl girl because it's really passionate And i'm not always even like aggressive during, COLLAPSE i kind of mellow out and kind of mix what's kind of good with. Them BUT i feel like it's hard for me to find. Collabs AND i think it's because the WAY i.
Speaker 1: Act you. Know, YEAH i was gonna, SAY i don't, know as a, GUY i like you being mean to dudes in those. Scenarios but if like there was some, like you, know twenty two year old little blonde girl and you were going to hook up with her and you were like listen, here, bitch AND i was, like, oh, oh she might be getting mad with this, girl please please be nice to. Her SO i don't, KNOW i you, know it's it's. INTERESTING i would say communicate that to women BECAUSE i would love to see your. WORK i, now let me ask you. This can you go the inverse way with the right? Partner can you? Sub? Yeah, Yeah i'm really.
Speaker 2: Good but like that's the one Thing i'm really good.
Speaker 3: At anyone that comes in those, collabs like if they're not comfortable or they want me a certain, way because at the end of the, day like especially there doing their stuff on their, Channel LIKE i don't want to be disrespectful and like overpower myself on their stuff even though we're both supposed to be promoting each. Other But i've been times When i've done collops WHERE i was very calm and then the viewers would get. Mad they're, like why are you not? Yelling And i'm, like Because i'm with other, people.
Speaker 2: Like not.
Speaker 1: Today you know, what, THOUGH i mean there is there's definitely a market for, it because there's definitely a lot of performers that love the sub out and, whatever and maybe you just need TO i don't think. SO i, AGAIN i think it would be hot but also funny if you were kind of, like you, know getting rough with some, chick not physically, rough just you, know. Yelling but maybe the girls are scared of it. Too maybe they're, like, oh she's because you go hard with your toys, too.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah AND i feel bad Because i'm, like, Well I'm i'm not gonna because they always Say i'm gonna bring them and they're, Like i'm not using.
Speaker 3: This i'm, Like i'm not bringing a thirty pound deal to on a. Plane it's, okay.
Speaker 1: Get that shit THROUGH Tsa, yeah, yeah. Exactly CAN i ask what this, is? Ma'am it's exactly what it looks. Like it's a thirty pound dealt, though all, right pack it.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 1: UH a couple more likes and? Dislikes can you rank these three for? Me facial, swallowing cream?
Speaker 3: Pie so, okay we're going likes to. Dislikes, yeah, yeah h cream, pie facial at the. Bottom and what was the second?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Uh, swallow swallow a? Second, okay let me ask this because this is a common Consensus i've been hearing. Lately does the facial being at the bottom have anything to do with how well you did your makeup? Today? Yes, okay?
Speaker 3: Okay and my hair LIKE i don't need your n all in the sides of my curls and extensions THAT i got a.
Speaker 1: Lot, okay you know see from from your, PERSPECTIVE i understand, it AND i can respect it from a guy's. Perspective my, idea my thought behind it is this, is this is like the. End we're chilling out. HERE i love. You if your makeup is pouring down your face like we're just at a, funeral you, know fucking, Uh BUT i understand. IT i get. It you girls work so hard on that. Ship you Gotta, yeah what is your current working relationship with? Anal are you friends with? Anal are you terrified of? Anal are we getting to know? It?
Speaker 2: SO i used to do anal all the time on my. Streams LATELY i haven't been doing it because, well if anyone's seen my freaking, butthole it's a little fucked up right now And i'm just trying to Be you can see her on, it.
Speaker 1: CAN i tell? You i've been in A jersey diner at two am And i've heard the same conversation between two women behind me. Before really, no but like you know you, could you, Could you could absolutely hear it for. Sure, yeah all, right last two for like the, legs just, like what's your favorite sexual? Position what hits you just the right? Way?
Speaker 2: SHIT i want to say, doggie but, like at the same, TIME i DON'T i really like the, side like you, know when you're laying like this and the guy's all's on his side and then he like will lift your leg, up and, LIKE i love.
Speaker 1: That you gotta have a, big solid dick for, that and this guy, doesn't SO i understand it's gotta be. Curved oh, sure, yeah, NO i have a very, straight small. Dick i'm just.
Speaker 2: KIDDING i love that for.
Speaker 1: YOU i don't let me ask you what's your least favorite sexual. Position the guy's, like let's do, this and you're, like all, RIGHT i GUESS i.
Speaker 2: Do like when they pick me up and because LIKE i don't know what it, is but it's like even Though i'm like literally only one hundred and fifteen, pounds they cannot hold me.
Speaker 3: Right and Then i'm just like looking at them and they're like flopping me around like a.
Speaker 2: Fish like that's the.
Speaker 1: WORST i interviewed a new girl who her whole thing is her and her. Husband she goes, out meets guys online and then records it at motels or hotels or. Whatever and she said one guy she met On reddit of all, places, oh picked her up and put her against the wall and dropped her and that just ruined it for the whole, NIGHT i. Assume but, like, yo if you can't do, it don't try to do.
Speaker 2: It, yeah exact that poor.
Speaker 1: Girl oh, yeah all. Right the toy, COLLECTION i mean some of it obviously is just for, show right, yeah, okay all, right now that's like some of the some of the pieces are set. Designed but when did you first start are really getting into? That and then when did they start expanding and get like was your first one just like a regular dildo or was the first one a joke one like a huge ONE i?
Speaker 3: Got my first one was like a shitty one From, amazon but it hurt my cervix every. Time so that's WHEN i started experimenting with like the realistic. Ones BUT i started it because like for, ME i like a shock, Value So i'm, like what CAN i do that's ridiculous and out of? Control that makes people be like what is she?
Speaker 2: On? Literally and then it just got worse over months and.
Speaker 1: Months now in your, collection do you have any of these strange shaped? Ones and do you.
Speaker 2: Can show it to? You and, yes, okay wait where is?
Speaker 1: It it? Is Somewhat i'm gonna. Filter oh, like, okay, okay, see now here's the. Thing WHAT i would say is that is not a strain shaped. One it's just a gigantic fucking.
Speaker 2: ONE i mushroom heads for weirdly.
Speaker 1: Shades, yeah, yeah, YEAH i. Guess. YEAH i was more talking about the odd ones THAT i jokingly bring up and show my wife and, go how about this one that shaped like a tentacle or a fucking dog's fist or something? Weird oh at?
Speaker 2: Dogs THAT'S i never actually, know it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy i'm actually not into, That, LIKE i don't know what it.
Speaker 2: IS i cannot use the tentacle or AND i just feel. Weird but that's just.
Speaker 1: Me and, again if people like doing, it there's no harm in. It whatever it's everyone's. Is my opinion, Is, oh it's. FUNNY i just reference the. Dog but my thing is always as long as there's no kids or dogs in the, room leaving live, dogs you're. Good whatever you choose to, DO i don't give a. Fuck that's not my. Business M, YEAH i just. DON'T i don't know how they would. WORK i feel like it would be grabbing on the, insides like the tentacles and. WHATEVER i understand.
Speaker 2: THAT i get twenty five inch technical ones that somebody bought me AND i tried doing anal with, it but it was just flopping around like AND i couldn't even get it. In SO i was, like all, right this is going back on the.
Speaker 1: Shelf you, said you're only one hundred and fifteen pounds are very. Tiny, yeah how how how does what's the biggest one you? Use the biggest one you actually like? Use used like that one obviously set. Me, okay all, right we're going to get. Another HERE i have two.
Speaker 2: That oh, shit they're all falling on the. Floor this one's my biggest one THAT i.
Speaker 1: Used oh my, god.
Speaker 2: This, one as you could, TELL i fucked it so hard the color came.
Speaker 1: Off oh my.
Speaker 2: God, yeah isn't that? Crazy AND i would ride them for four, hours three days a week AND i wouldn't like stop, either take no, breaks just sit on.
Speaker 1: IT i think you need a weapons permit to have that In. Jersey that is so fucking, big like you can fight off people breaking into your. Home you know how embarrassing that would be if some dude got to rest.
Speaker 2: It much said that on my, STREAM i had like girtha AND i was, like imagine being On news, twelve like getting smacked in the face with a, Dick like that's just like a double whammie right.
Speaker 1: THERE i JUST i, mean, okay so HOW i, mean how do you do? That did you have to work up to? That did you work up as you were you, know as you got it and we're using? It like did you have to go like piece by? Piece did you do you just feel like split open at the?
Speaker 2: End? Uh, so like it was little by little, actually.
Speaker 3: And THEN i was able to handle them more WHEN i got the more expensive ones because there were such good. Quality but after my, SHOWS i would feel like my couchie is going to fall to the.
Speaker 2: Floor but, yeah so that's. Pretty it would be really.
Speaker 1: Gaged you, KNOW i never really considered that when you were looking for sex. TOYS i know it sounds, ridiculous But i'm a, guy SO i don't fucking think about that when you're looking for sex. Toys what you just said, there AND i guess you confirmed. It does the quality of the product and the skin and everything else really matter that?
Speaker 2: Much? Yeah BECAUSE i have some that they looked good, online BUT i put in my pussy in their heart and when they're. Hard it really hurts the inside and it's like or sometimes it's maybe just the, silicon the specific one that you're like a Largit joe don't realize. Either sure that also will make it kind of redd and and.
Speaker 1: Planted, okay all, right uh let me ask. You do you do custom videos for? People?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah that is like my, specialty.
Speaker 1: And that's available at metowremano dot. Com links in the episode. Description, yeah or.
Speaker 3: You can do like, OnlyFans i can do them on there, too are like sex panther.
Speaker 1: Anywhere all, right and again all of our links are in the episode. Description so if you're, listening if you're, watching go to, that click, them check them. Out bare minimum you can do is follow these people on social. Media bump those numbers up for. Them if you're listening to this m Cus, okay do you all? Right we've been joking this whole time about how hard you. Go have you ever been given a scenario that they pitched to you and you're just, like AND i don't mean like something illegal or. Gross my old co, host his wife was On OnlyFans and, like one of the first custom requests she got was some guy was like pretend you're, fourteen and he just she just, went fuck, no get out of, here you're. Creep i'm not dealing with. That what's something you've gotten that's within the realm of legality where you were.
Speaker 3: Like And you'm like so disgusting in, me that's just like out it or just or like too hard or too something where you're just not willing to do.
Speaker 1: It have you ever like turned down a custom?
Speaker 2: Video oh, yeah one guy he wanted like a ten minute, video but the fucking script was like eighty, pages like it was like a, book and like he wanted me to shove five dildos in my asshole and then shit. After AND i was, like absolutely fucking. Not and he was like WHAT i only got like two hundred, Bucks And i'm, Like i'm not even if even IF i, would how would do it for like five thousand or?
Speaker 3: Something that's just like Crazy or they get that from either.
Speaker 1: OH i DO i mean us as a child or you, know oh priest touchy preach, priests something like that. Happened uh, Okay so what are your favorite kind of video? Requests? Then what are the ones where they send it to you and you go fuck, yeah that's easy.
Speaker 2: MONEY i got this homewrecking because it's so creative what they come up. With AND i like the fact that like they'll pick the outfits out and like the. Scenario AND i like it because.
Speaker 3: Sometimes LIKE i don't even know what kind of content to make until they give it to. Me that's my favorite and just, me they're, like, oh just do your thing like breeding.
Speaker 2: ROLL i kind of like the farting stuff That i've been getting to a lot.
Speaker 1: Lately All, right this is pretty fun now is that? Just is that just A chipotle? Lunch or are we like blowing air in there and pushing it.
Speaker 2: OUT i blow air in there because like you, know AND i have my liver enzymes. That BUT i don't.
Speaker 3: Know i've been getting a lot of, requests BUT i find it. Fun like it's just like makes me.
Speaker 1: LAUGH i get. It but, see and that's What i'm talking. About your content is undoubtedly, hot Like i've seen your gorgeous your content you put out as, hot but there's an aspect of it Where i'm, like you, know this is funny. Too she her personality comes out in. This so let me, ask is your only fans is it strictly just like pictures you, naked this and that video. Everything by the way it's, loaded you HAVE i interview girls who are like in this for a, while and it's like three hundred media. Items you have over five thousand media items on, there over a thousand. VIDEOS i know for, SURE.
Speaker 2: I feel LIKE i don't post. Enough. Though isn't that crazy THAT i really think like? That AND i. DON'T i don't know WHY i.
Speaker 3: Do sometimes even in just in, GENERAL i feel always feel like it's never let, me.
Speaker 1: Let, me let me ask. You and this might be too, personal feel free to not answer, this but were you a high achiever as a, kid or were you the one that everyone told you could be doing more because you're smarter than this or.
Speaker 3: WHATEVER i had a lot of people tell ME i could be doing, more or the stuff That i'm doing is just not good, enough and even IF i were to work on, it it's just, like, well you got to do, this you got to do, that.
Speaker 1: And you know, what the you see it's not your actual. Personality it sounds like with whatever you were doing, before it wasn't your, niche it wasn't your. Thing, like who gives a? FUCK i don't give a fuck about, calculus, right, YEAH i, know exactly, right right, Right but that's what it. Is it seems like you're a TYPE a. Person you just had to find what you Were TYPE. A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually, okay even though it's, this but that's.
Speaker 1: Fine That, hey, hey, hey your other option is making a third of what you make now and sitting in an. Office.
Speaker 2: Right, well it's funny they, thought like WHEN i first started doing, this, like OBVIOUSLY i tell my family BECAUSE i don't give a, fuck Because i'm, like if you're not being my, bills you don't get tell me what to.
Speaker 1: Do i've said the same.
Speaker 3: Thing, Yeah they're, like, oh this just negative, Energy like that's my. Mom, like and THEN i started making money and then she's, like oh well it's still negative. Energy i'm, like you're never happy even though Like i'm doing so, Well like, off.
Speaker 1: Buy her a new house, someday and, go oh, wait you can't move, in. Mom negative energy's in. Here this whole area is negative. Energy and she, goes what about the little garden in the. Back you go terrible negative energy back. There so let me ask you, then, too is there any desire? Then before you shoot it down right, away let me pitch a. Scenario is there any desire at all to shoot mainstream stuff if it is the right scenario for. You so you said you want to do more girl girl. Stuff the opportunity comes where a big site comes to you and, says, Hey, meadow what we really want is for you to put this scene. Together will light, it will shoot.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: Whatever tell us the girl you want to work, with tell us this is that something you'd be interested in if the opportunity came.
Speaker 3: ALONG i would if it actually came from a legitimate. Company the issue with me is that not THAT i get weird, out but like there's people that say that they know people and this and, that But i'm really kind of.
Speaker 2: Closing it on WHO i. Trust, sure but if they personally ask, me then fuck, YEAH i would do.
Speaker 1: It, Sure, Okay, OKAY i was just. Short have you ever applied to any of them like, girlfriends films or anything like.
Speaker 2: THAT i don't even know you could, apply see.
Speaker 1: You, man that's why you hot girls come into this industry And i'm just a. Podcaster but some scumbag guy is, Like i'll be your. Manager i'll take, over and they're just they're just filling out email and taking twenty percent of your. Money, like, yeah all, websites any kind of porn, website go to the. Bottom you'll see like and apply now this type of thing on, There, yeah throwing some pictures of. Yourself say what you're? INTO i WOULD i would sign up for any site that would have you on if producers are listening right. Now, okay you got thirty bucks from, me at least download. Down i'll cancel the. Subscription but you know that's just how it. Is are there any performers or any other girls you really want to collab with that you haven't been able to?
Speaker 2: Yet oh my, God. SISWEAT i don't know if you know who she.
Speaker 3: Is she does size queens and like shoves like, big bigger than me in her, ass and that's WHERE i had got my inspirations from with. Her BUT i would love to collab with her one of these.
Speaker 1: Days i'm pulling her.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 1: Now let's, say oh she's, cute, okay blonde.
Speaker 2: Girl, yeah she does hardcore, Shit like we get insane.
Speaker 1: Pictures of her in just like a sweet white dress and it's, like oh hi, Everyone and what you don't realize is her entire colon is full of silicone dildo at that. Movement literally, yeah all, Right, well LOOK i gotta be honest with. You i'm really out of. QUESTION i got one more. Already what is the end goal of? This do you have a dollar amount you want to hit and you're? Out do you want to keep doing this as long as it's? Fun do you want to be doing this at seventy? Two LIKE i INTERVIEWED i INTERVIEWED D. D. White, okay she used to be CALLED Saka. Black she is seventy one or seventy, two maybe nine years. Old she does black gang. Bangs, okay loves. It her husband likes to. Watch she's IN i won't live as long as, her and she's in better shape than, me and she's twice my. Age. Okay do you want to be doing not that exact type of thing, someday but that thing where you're working later as long as people are loving how you look and what you're. Presenting or do you have an amount or amount of years where you're, Like i'm.
Speaker 3: OUT i Think i'm just gonna do it LIKE i enjoy doing. IT i always hope that one, day like someone in the porn industry that LIKE i get to actually work in, it whether it's producing or writing or filming something for a. Company that was probably be my, angle BUT i enjoy doing. IT i want to continue to do it as long AS i, can pretty much until like people are just like over, IT i.
Speaker 1: Can you, know then you just got to find something bigger to put inside. YOURSELF i, think, yeah, exactly there you. Go, Uh Meadow romano my guest for, tonight The Sicilian. Princess make sure bare minimum you follow these folks that come on the show on social. Media it costs you. Nothing On twitter At Gotti princess eleven one, one On OnlyFans Sicilian PRINCESS, cb and on. Chatterbait if you're jumping around and you're, like, OH i have all these, tokens what DO i? Do go see something, large go inside this tiny girl and while she's doing, it she'll scream at. You it's great On chatterbait At Sicilian. Princess all these links can be found At Meadow romano dot. Com, again everything's in the episode. Description, meadow thank you so much for coming on with. Me