Speaker 1: Taco Orlando's rock station one O one one. W j R are our text line two two five twenty six if you have the need to interject, and we encourage it. A lot of people been sending text for Coffin.
Speaker 2: Also a lot of response to the Walmart wait for a Lifetime that I had to do yesterday.
Speaker 1: Bob Brook is a own rule and that's never going to Walmart on the weekend. And he went on the weekend, and he paid the price. People are paid the price of his time. People are right.
Speaker 2: What I should have done was gondo Electronics section or the sports section.
Speaker 1: Could have just shoplifted, just ran out. Oh no, we know what would happen then Bob World order my own security guards taken out. Bit what happened to Bob uh get frustrated at a Walmart and tried to shoplift.
Speaker 2: Remember the whole BWO thing he was touting. He's now mowed off with the kneecaps, wheeling around town, wheeling into work each day in a wheelchair. If you haven't sent your send your BWO requesting yet for for a BWO sticker while they last, w j R R send us a self addressed stamped envelope.
Speaker 1: Will stuff it in there and send it right back to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you could just google the address because I can't keep sending out to people.
Speaker 1: All Right, what we got We've got a river otter that this just outside Seattle attacked a child at a Seattle area marina. Dragged the kid right off the dock. Can be mean and into the water. I have never heard of an otter attacking.
Speaker 3: We've found out about it, and I've never heard of that.
Speaker 1: Most orders would tend to steer clear people, but they can be territorial.
Speaker 3: Take seriously wild animals. I mean that's been in the news quite a bit. Yellowstone and buffaloes. You don't get too close to a buffalo. So from now on we'll know not to get too close to river otter.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir for bringing buffaloes into this. They haven't done anything wrong. Yeah, focusing well, we're focusing on this rogue river otter pulled the youngster into the water and dunked them. How old was the kid? Because the kid's aching here must have been like a.
Speaker 2: Todd just s as child, super small for an honor to grab them. We we had otter attacks here in our springs area.
Speaker 1: Remember that. Yeah, that's why I asked you if we had human beatbox sound effects for otter and you said, you believe that beaver. Beaver is a beaver and a is a beaver and an otter similar? Or are they actually the same thing? They're similar, They're not the same thing.
Speaker 2: No, because I think then the otter would have that big weird the weird tail that that was the sound effect for the beaver. We had a request h every time, and this has happened. It happened Thursday or Friday, and I didn't get to do it, but we had a request at the text line for a blind jogger. And if you don't remember the blind jogger.
Speaker 1: It was this, hold on, we have to be quiet for this. How you hit me with your cane?
Speaker 2: I added the alue you hit me with your cane part? But yes, that was a blind jogger using his uh, his cane. You're welcome, person who's requested that so much? Who are we talking about otters and beavers?
Speaker 1: Yes, we'll watch out for the otters and beaters. Beaters beavers always watch out for beavers. Yeah we all are. Oh yeah, Chicago restaurant is touting the fact that they serve the most expensive martini in America. Okay, Chicago's we have the Adelina restaurants and fancy restaurants.
Speaker 2: They ad guess on the martini. I'm sure it has like some gold plate at Olive or something stupid like that. I'm gonna go with four hundred and seventy five dollars. I should try thirteen thousand dollars. If you're drinking that, I'm sorry. Just I know, I know you have money to throw away. Don't throw away. Just give it to me with Pat or any of our listen her loom, something mescal and uh. The The where it gets really pricey is the diamond tennis bracelet that comes draped over the glass to impress.
Speaker 1: Undoubtedly the individual that you're buying this for. They've had a grand total of one person, or there's always one, of course, there there's always one. Darling, you're one too. They're thirteen thousand dollars martini. You're worth it. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: When you're looking for a good diamond bracelet, you go to IDC.
Speaker 1: God, how about that?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Have you no shame whatsoever when it comes to do I have shame? No plugs it's a fourteen carrot gold tennis bracelet with one hundred and fifty diamonds in it. Do you like Martinis? Taco Bob?
Speaker 2: You've never had one?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't in it, so I can't really truthfully answer that question. You know me, when it comes to adult beverages, there's basically two on the table for me. May I say them?
Speaker 2: Beer or jamison?
Speaker 1: There you go wow about it? About it? Yeah, I'll venture further into the Whiskey family, stray a little bit, but that's it's. Uh, that's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: We're simpletons for me. Beer speak for yourself, buddy, simpleton, You're you're simpletons, simple, simpleton.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm getting at? Low maintenance. I think low maintenance should be a better I'm doing. So our simpleton? Is that like a moron? Dunce? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Like I said, so, we're just simple That was a Simpleton phrase right there. I guess Martini. I I think I have tasted one when I made it at a restaurant to see if it was the right amount of m I think.
Speaker 1: There no idea. And then there's this this outside of sandyegg Go in Ramona, California, Ramona. Eleven year old kid has been setting up this lemonade stand for a while now. He's been he started his own little business, hoping to buy enough, get enough money, sell enough a lemonade to buy himself a dirt bike. Cool. You know, Mom and dad wanted to teach him. You know, that's how it should be. Sure till some jerk stole his entire lemonade stand. Kid, it walked away for a moment, and then yeah.
Speaker 5: Why would this happen? Why would he do that from a kid that just trying to sell lemonade.
Speaker 4: About halfway through the video, you can see that he picks the sign up and he reads it.
Speaker 5: On the bottom and kind of small writing said saving for a dirt bike. Anything helps, thank you with a little smiley face at the end. Someone that's fruit and selfish and has no feelings for other people and only cares about himself.
Speaker 4: I hope that he doesn't, you know, use this experience to think that, you know, all people are like that, and there's not good people in this world.
Speaker 1: We do have the video they referred to it is from a closed circuit TV street, you know, monitor and I will say this, I for a moment until I got the full gist of this. I was gonna cut the guy some slack because the angle of the video, and it's on our Facebook page if you want to see for yourself. It just looks like two plastic chairs and a plastic table set up at a corner, unattended. You can't see anything on the table. It's just a plastic table and two chairs. This guy drives by in a pickup truck, looks at it, pulls in, turns around, pulls up to it, and proceeds to put the stuff in the back of his truck, thinking, ow, someone's just abandoned this crap. But as they alluded to it, there was a sign on the front, which you can't see until he picks it up and looks at it. And this just throws it on the ground and takes the stuff anyway. Man, you gotta be have a special place in hell for someone like that. Hear in that little kid's voice, You know what I'm saying. That's a good kid. He was well spoken.
Speaker 2: He's not the kind of guy who would mean to say that we're simple and call us simpletons. He was a little more intelligent than that. But did somebody start to go fund me for him yet, because maybe you should.
Speaker 1: Why don't you? Don't you what?
Speaker 2: I know, my kids are a little bit old for a lemonade stand, But I could have them set something up on the online lemonade stand maybe no, no, have them make it like a car wash or whatever, and then I'll stage it to where somebody grabs their money jar and it's like they were saving for college tuition.
Speaker 6: And the story gets out just like it will with this little kid. Oh my god, we gotta do a go fund me for a and I like the kid. Don't get me wrong, do a go fund me. Get the kid a Kawasaki two stroke man.
Speaker 1: No of a sudden, Bob is rolling in money.
Speaker 4: Spogo twin frunn w j R R Orlando's Dock Station m HM