Speaker 1: Which side of midnight are you on tonight? Dave Scott? Which side of midnight? Because it doesn't say how many sides there are?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm officially now on your side of midnight.
Speaker 1: How does that feel?
Speaker 2: Well? It feels brand new, like the day just started.
Speaker 1: It doesn't feel refreshed. When you're with me, it's like springtime.
Speaker 2: When I'm with you on the radio, it is like a nice fresh cologne that is just sprayed that you walk into and you're like, wow, I smell good.
Speaker 1: They rum I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm a metaphor in waiting right now.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a great burden. How do you manage that? I mean, a metaphor in waiting? Very few? Were you an English major?
Speaker 2: No? No, I just try and use new big words every day to make myself sound a little bit more important than I am.
Speaker 1: Day if you're plenty important because you're Canadian, and Canadians have is a known Canadian you have secret powers. You have secret powers. You know, for example, that those forest fires were probably set, and if they weren't set, they are they are exploding because they are chemically treated trees. I love it when people say, well, you know the forest fires. That's just wood burning. It's like, there's no way it's just wood burning. And it's not just wood burning, it's wood that's been treated with the very same thing that round up is made out of, right, pretty.
Speaker 2: Much pretty much. And I'm going to see if my back, if my driveway explodes, because I literally have weeds all over my driveway up to where I live. Having a paved driveway is considered a luxury. Well surest of us, most of us have gravel driveways up here. But you know, the big the big thing is, you know, I'll give you an example, Walter, to continue from our conversation last night, about seven seven and a half miles from me, not very far. Forest fire starts earlier.
Speaker 1: Today today today, Wow.
Speaker 2: Like this afternoon, not very hot out, Okay, there's no reason, Like like we're talking below twenty five degrees celsius, which I believe, what's that eighty? No, not even I think it's like seventy three seventy four degrees Okay, And I'm trying to do the translation here. It sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, okay. Okay, they bring in a couple of water bombers. Okay, they bring in a helicopter to dose that they send some fire cruise up there. You know who wasn't there our local volunteer fire department.
Speaker 1: Oh, of course not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was watching them in my backyar and trade and do their fire practice on a Tuesday night. Never mind the forest fire that's burning up there. Okay, never mind that, you know, and the fact that from about six o'clock on there was no airplanes or helicopters flying in and out of that area. How do I know that? Well, I live about three quarters of a mile from the runway of our very tiny airport. You have a forest fire near a populated area, and your volunteer firefighters are told to stand down and wait. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: It makes sense in the world of mystery, Yes, in the world of mysteries, which is our world, our world of mysteries, there are things that absolutely don't make any sense at all. For example, and it took me a while to admit this, I finally had to admit, and perhaps you will now that when it says on the the orange juice container, I have to turn on my headphones because nothing works on the orange juice container. It says no pulp light pulp or heavy pulp, three different levels of pulp. How do they make that happen? And what actually is the pulp? You're not going to tell me they have gradations of pulp from oranges. There must be some artificial ingredient generating the illusion of pulp. That is a great mystery, don't you think.
Speaker 2: I'm just wondering who is the person who has to pull the extra pump pulp out? And do you really trust a person who who is finicky about their pulp?
Speaker 1: I find it very suspicious. The other thing I find suspicious and I've never figured this one out. When you buy eggs, there's normal, large, extra large, and jumbo, right, they're all priced the same. How does that make sense? Always buy jumbo. I wouldn't think of buying anything less because if it's the same price as regular, why wouldn't I get the jumbo?
Speaker 2: Because I think it doesn't have to do something with the breed of chicken for the size of the egg.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't it, No, it doesn't. You know, it does have to do with the breed of the chicken, which was surprising to me. I thought it had to do with diet. If it's brown or white, those are different hens, different chickens.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that I do know. Fascinating, totally fascinating.
Speaker 1: Now what about your guy?
Speaker 2: And I apologize for not knowing more. My dad spent thirty years of the chicken industry, so I apologize for not being able to answer that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's not something that would come up with Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The other thing that I am fascinated by was that there is a a sas squatch sample in some lab somewhere that some scientists is refusing to do a DNA test on.
Speaker 2: Have you heard this, Well, if it's a sample from the guy who goes by the nickname Snake, I don't. This guy has been thoroughly carved a new one. And let me explain why. Apparently this This gentleman sat was walking through the forest one day and found an alleged body of a sasquatch. He immediately picked it up. Okay, it was about about seven feet eight feet it was already starting to decompose, and he allegedly picked it up, put it in the back of his hillbilly truck, you know, and drove to his home, where I think he put it in a freezer and then called up his some university and said, hey, will you do a DNA study on this? And they said that the DNA came out as fifty percent human, fifty percent something else. And the problem is the university has ever released if it even looked at the sasquatch.
Speaker 1: Right, That's what's so weird to me. That's the mystery. Why aren't they even looking?
Speaker 2: Because this guy is a is And I'm gonna be very careful with my words here because I don't want to, you know, impune myself. But allegedly this gentleman is a has been known to put fraudulent things on the Internet before, allegedly, and not many people, if any, are believing the Bigfoot story about him actually having a body to actually take to the scientist. I think scientists would be excited about this. I don't think, you know, like everybody says, if the sasquatch was was found, the Smithsonian would come in, government officials would come take it over, and the story would be pretty much like the UFO story, who will be shoved under the mattress for a long time that nobody would see. I'm not really buying that story. I think there are not encounters around where we know that there is something unique and special about the Sasquatch and that's the reason why we haven't found an official body.
Speaker 1: All Right, Dave Scott a known Canadian spaced out Radio. Everything he's ever done is on YouTube, but spaced out Radio. Do you have other updates for us?
Speaker 2: Tonight we got a major, major UFO update. And you know what, sometimes the world of news moves very fast, Walter, You know that from your years of experience. Last night I was talking about Ross Coltart saying that there is no speech planned for President Trump to come out. Well, apparently in forty eight hours there could be an announcement could be now. Apparently from my sources have told me that there are a number of people moving or making their way to Washington, DC. People within the UFO world, not the community that I'm in, but we're talking the government side of community. A couple of journalists have been tipped off that there is going to be something happening with UFOs, and then I'm not sure if you know a legendary radio host and journalist from Las Vegas, George Knapp, He just released today a long, one hour interview with billionaire hotel tycoon Robert Bigelow, who is also the head of Bigelow Industries Bigelow Aerospace out of Las Vegas, and Bigelow came out with NAPP saying that in February he had a seventy five minute conversation with President Trump about disclosure, UFOs and ET contact. Bigelow literally went on to say that he believes that these species have been here long before humans weever here, and that he encouraged the President to say this quote, and I'm going to quote it here, a non human intelligent presence has been on Earth for a very long time, using spacecraft and with performances completely beyond our capabilities and our human physics. Bigelow said, mister President, that's what you need to say to the public. You say it nothing else, You don't answer any questions, You walk away from the microphones and leave it at that. Now, Trump didn't say whether or not he would do it, nor did Bigelow state anything out of his respective of his friendship with Donald Trump. Did he say that he would say how the President reacted to that. But Bigelow has been involved in the UFO world for a number of years, and then after twenty eighteen, when he did a sixty minutes interview on UFOs and his hotel tycoon business. He kind of disappeared for a number of years and just kind of went silent. So it's very interesting that all of a sudden, his seventy four year old billionaire is popping back up in the UFO world and having conversations with the president about disclosure.
Speaker 1: The legendary Dave Scott spaced out radio. I think that that's a myth. I don't think our president's about to read a speech. Just the thought of him reading a speech is earth shattering. If he has an announcement to make, I also can't imagine he'd make it and then walk off, although that might be the fantasy of the speech writer. I do believe there had better be an announcement about some of those files soon because the because we're gonna not care soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that's what Bigelow was trying to get through to him. Bigelow went a little bit further than just this conversation. He basically called humanity klingons. If you've ever watched Star Trek before, they are the bad species of aliens. He called us humans them, saying that the aliens are basically afraid of us, because all we want to do is seek and destroy. That's all we want to do. And they're not liking us very much, and they're afraid of us, you know, which counters many other of the of the threat narrative that the government and government officials have been putting out about this subject. But he goes on to say, look, not all alien species are nice. They're not all going to shake your hand. If you try and put your hand out, some will probably try to eat you. But nonetheless it is something that he says, we have a major issue here that needs to come out and it needs to come forward, and that starts with the president, and he did his best and he's hoping to get more time with the President to talk about this subject in the near future.
Speaker 1: All right, Dave Scott, spaced Out Radio, spaced Outradio dot com, great website, terrific shows on YouTube, and a store that has the remarkable image of Walter Sterling in a UFO. Thanks very much, Dave Scott.