Speaker 1: All right, guys, we are jumping into another episode fresh off the XRP Las Vegas event. You guys got a chance to see everything. But joining me now of course is Verson and Van Dell coming in from Black Swan Capitalists.
Speaker 2: How are you guys doing great? Good to see Paul guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish I know you couldn't make it in Vegas, but we would have had a good time there because there was a lot of people at the event that we had a chance to see all year round, you know, obviously within the show, but in general. It was a good time to catch up with everybody. But a good deal. You guys are busy though, you've got a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Well, just like you, but you were able to make it over there. I'm glad you had a good time, you know. I saw all the videos online. Yeah, it was very exciting.
Speaker 1: It's pretty deep, I think in general, when you look at the market where it was at the time versus what we've seen in past years. Typically up markets usually means up events. They had quite a few people attending even though we had a down market. So interesting stuff. I want to go into the first topic today, and that is midterms. You know, I know of Vandel you mentioned that in the pre show. I'm going to share something with you guys right here to give you kind of an example of what's going on with midterm elections right now. It is a fifty four percent chance that Republicans could possibly reclaim the Senate. This has moved up quite a bit, which kind of surprised me when you look at where midterms have been in the past, and if you think about that and the potential of markets at the same time. First of all, what do you guys think we're dealing with right now? Do you feel like this is a potential catastrophe for the Republicans or do you think that they might actually pull it out. What are your thoughts there, because that may dictate where the markets go.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, No, please up again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so my take is very contrary, and you could say so.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of it is theatrics, to be honest, regardless who takes a seat, what side, left right, vote left, right, up or down.
Speaker 2: I mean, the fiscal deficits will keep rising, yep.
Speaker 3: Interest rates are going to have to be cut at some point to refinance the debt. It's just unsustainable for the system at the moment, and I think at the end of the day, regardless you know what side wins, the outcome is going to be the same as it pertains to monetary policy, the increase in the deficits, and really the ultimate direction we're heading in.
Speaker 2: So I don't think it's going to make much of a difference.
Speaker 3: It may in the short term, but I don't think the long term outcome is going to drastically change.
Speaker 2: And we've seen this.
Speaker 3: Throughout historical periods of similar election cycles. I mean, nothing really changes in the grand scheme of things from the markets perspective, you know, So maybe in the short term, but long term the direction is obvious. You know, we're going to have increase of the money supply over time. Rates are eventually going to come down at some point because out of.
Speaker 2: Necessity, financial conditions will loosen.
Speaker 3: Crypto is going to go through its cycles and that will mature over time. But ultimately, even the Clarity Act is eventually going to go through because like all historical disruptive technological innovation, it eventually gets regulated, controlled, adopted and integrated into the broader system.
Speaker 2: So it's all a matter of time.
Speaker 3: But short term, anything could happen long term, I think the outcome is the same regardless which side wins.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, the point is is that obviously the politics side of it has really started to play out. Even around clarity. We're going to talk about that before we get into clarity because there's some big news out on Capitol Hill that will break down and I want to kind of get your opinion on this, but before we go there, when you consider the current situation right now of the market, we have the CPI day to come out bad. This does not look good for the market in general. You also had this right here, which was the issue that we're already seeing and I'll kind of zoom in on that if I can, and that is that auto loan and credit card delinquencies now are up. So this is usually indicative of what we have seen in the past, because what Lavish is talking about here is that this isn't necessarily a case shaped economy, but it's the system that's breaking. And you guys talk about this a lot, that the system is breaking. The issue that we're dealing with is breaking. And beyond all of that, would you say right now, based on the CPI data that we saw come out this morning also based on some of this new data coming in from the consumer goods side. Are we in a position yet where people will start to abandon the dollar and start to go into something else? What do you guys think?
Speaker 2: Well, first thing I'd like to make a statement on as far as the political system, to complement my brother's research and his insights, is the truth is both sides serve the same masters, sure, and they ultimately keep us fighting with each other while the real power structures continue to extract our wealth and they're building out the next era of finance. So, just to give some context for everyone, the game is really never left versus right, It's always been us. It's greg there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no different way to say it.
Speaker 2: It's rigged.
Speaker 1: Yeah right.
Speaker 2: Well, the US dollar, right, I would say, is reaching the final chapter of a failed experiment. Really and all we have to call it for what it is. You know, people talk about the national debt, they say it's too high. Well, the truth is it's completely out of control, and it's sadly it's inseparable, inseparably tied to the dollar itself. So when you have a system that prints money off thin air of the service yesterday's promises. You're not running a currency anymore, You're essentially running a Ponzi scheme. And that ponzi scheme is systematically transferring more wealth from the productive class to the financial and political elite. Central bankers and power players. They don't just print their way into more power. They actually print at the direct expense of everyone else's purchasing power, saying, look at all of this, that's kind of the cycle we're trapped in, or we have been trapped in. We print more, we export more inflation aboard abroad, and we just repeat the cycle.
Speaker 1: Over and over.
Speaker 2: And other nations they've played along for decades because the dollar was the most liquid game in town. But I think overall nations and people alone are getting tired of it, extremely tired. And right now we're watching the end of the post Brettonwood system. Cash is gradually being phased out. Alternatives are being built, and the dollar it's still widely used today because of its liquidity and deep markets, but it is losing its status as the unchallenged hegemonic reserve currency.
Speaker 1: How long do you think that can hold though? I mean, because you think about where we just showed some stats here. Consumer debt is just getting out of hand. You're seeing the rich getting richer. You're looking at the investment class that has absolutely exploded, even though we had that retracing in the market this morning because of CPI. But how long do you think this can hold of the US dollar holding a position of power, especially now that the EU has realized that the US is no longer going to be there to back them up, because that's been kind of the strength of one of the one of the core strengths of the.
Speaker 2: Dollar for quite some time. I mean, it's again all theatrics. The truth is the dollar is dead as we know it. All your fiat currencies are Ponzi schemes by designs. A matter of time, it's just a matter of time. But if you look at the reality, we're already transitioning into a multipolar monetary world. This is happening day by day. Elasa. We'll talk about the great reset, they talk about the reset of the financial system, and they say it's coming. No, it's not coming. It's already happening now in the way exactly. So the dollar is not going to vanish overnight because it's too embedded. But it's monopoly. The monopoly on the dollar, a global pridity and reserve status is gradually coming to an end. And that's why you see physical commodities re anchoring trust again, that's why you see digital rails providing exactly.
Speaker 1: Think about what is happening right now. You look at the geopolitical positions of what Trump has done, it clear, it is clear now of really the pressure that is being put on the rest of the world from an energy standpoint, which is now starting to shift the dynamics of how the United States plays with the rest of the world as well, because what you have had is even France, I think Macron came out and was starting to push a little harder in the sense of eventually they're going to see a departure of the United States out of I think, out of NATO. Once that occurs, the EU will be on its own. They're going to start negotiating, who knows, with most likely the Russians and the Chinese, which will start to shift some of that, to your point, into other currencies. And it does kind of beg the question, you know, has the Monroe doctrine influenced enough to create this you know, Western hemisphere focus, which is really kind of where he's going right now, and the push towards digital assets, gold, et cetera, which is really the strength right now of the US. What do you guys think about that, because that's that's underway right now.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, in my opinion, behind closed doors, this was all decided. And again it's a very contrarian view. People like to look at the headlines and they kind of feed on that in a in a way, it's very strange at this point, but the distortions are clear. I think what they're doing essentially is having these back channels about how this is all going to end up and how it's going to play on in real time. I mean, if we even look at the regulatory landscape, and that's very important here, because when you talk about the regulatory landscape, it really is a circus. And again theater, I mean all the lawsuits and forth endless hearings that you see, it really looks like confusion on the surface, and that's what we're talking about here. But it's actually perfect timing because if you think about it, it's all aligning with the geopolitical script. The way the world is kind of entering this multipolar.
Speaker 1: The argument that always comes at me is this, all right, it's it's not really Trump it's doing this. It is the powers in DC that we often don't see, that don't get voted in and out. And that's really the construct of what's building maybe a new you know, the reset system so to speak. Yeah, and I think that's a factor that everybody needs to understand. This is going to become quite unique in terms of what assets to hold. Right now, everybody's setting in money markets. You're probably going to see the bond. Well, now the bond markets are flying. I think I saw bonds now at five percent. This is going to put pressure on digitalized assets because it starts to make those sticky. What would you say to an investor right now that says, hey, Paul, bonds are paying five percent. We're getting money market that continues to go up.
Speaker 2: It looks like.
Speaker 1: The new Fetchair is going to be toothless going into his job. So how would you argue that digital assets are the place to go? Is it just buy the last dip?
Speaker 2: I'd love to comment on this.
Speaker 3: Okay, So first of all, although you know bonds, corporate bonds offer you could say a nominal yield of what five percent something like that. Yeah, in real terms, you're actually going to have negative returns. If anything, we're much lower than that.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 3: It all comes down to basic math, Because sure, it's considered a risk free asset class more liquid been around forever in the eyes of people globally and institutions. Risk free is a marketing phrase. Okay, it's not risk free when you do the real calculations, because sure, nominally speaking, six percent five percent looks good, but in real terms, when you actually account for currency debasement, inflation, the monetary base, which is then the money supply expansion, which is on average roughly eight to ten percent per annum. Now do the math plus taxes on top of that. So if anything, your returns are really negative. That's the fact of the matter. Not only that, if you take into account the outperformance that digital assets have had in every prior major expansion, it significantly outperforms anything you could make in even a decade sitting in the bomb market.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's basic math.
Speaker 3: For example, XRP, every major historical cycle low it has had from cycle low the bottom all the way to its peak. Every major cycle expansion was more than more than eight hundred percent. Okay, so even out performing Bitcoin if you actually look.
Speaker 2: At the real math. So bonds, they're not risk free. Okay, they seem risk free on the surface, but they're not. And on top of.
Speaker 3: That, we're at the late stages of a monetary error.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So it does not mean the chapter is closing tonight and the system is going to collapse. But everything we're seeing dynamic, all the dynamics playing out in the world, the geopolitical issues, the rise in energy and commodities, these are and the debasement, the acceleration of the destruction of the current, the purchasing power of your currency. These are things you see at the later stages of monetary errors. So what that tells us is that they are going to continue to inflate away the debt, that means destroy the currency, and they're going to destroy it at a faster pace than they were several years ago, because that's historically what all governments and empires have done at later stages of a monetary error. So the worst thing you can do, and this is most you could say, the most contrarian thing one could say, but the most unsafest thing you could do is hold bonds. Actually, if you really do the calculations, Yeah, especially given where we are in the monetary era, and not to mention, we're at the later stages of the business cycle, to be honest, which is the credit cycle. And sure a lot of capital floats, fluctuates and heads towards safer investments at the end of a credit cycle. But again, and when you really do the calculations, each a set class could be at a different stage within its cycle simultaneously.
Speaker 2: So what that means is.
Speaker 3: While everything is still appreciating pretty fast here going on a parabolic move, the only asset class that is sitting in a macro accumulation zone is actually the crypto market.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you compared this right here, we're looking at the CPI inflation data. This went up to three point eight inflation, much higher in I mean, this is the kind of numbers we're talking about, twenty nine percent on energy. Look at this data right here. I'm going to highlight this for everyone. Yeah, twenty twenty you're up twenty nine percent to today. Okay, in twenty twenty five, So that's the kind of thing that you're getting, no matter the kind of situation that you're in right now. What we're dealing with is the debasement of the US dollar. So really see the other even with because I think the argument that everybody will say, well, hey listen, okay, sure bonds are only getting five percent my money is debasing it, you know, twenty five percent over the past five years a but example, almost thirty percent. Excuse me, yes, but Paul, sometimes crypto is volatile and it takes me down. Sometimes gold comes down, you know, And I'm like, yes, that is true, but you're not looking at the long term. We know what the long term play on inflation is. We know what the long term value of bonds are going to be a ten year yield right now.
Speaker 3: So I wanted to add one more detail to what you just pointed out. So the CPI data, Okay, First of all, all the metrics are flawed. We know that for many reasons. They've revised the way they calculate the metrics. That's one point I want to make. Second of all, they're too perfect, in line with expectations to be coincidental.
Speaker 2: Convenient, too perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's convenient, and it's too convenient because this happened last time as well. While twenty percent of the job data was magically gone because the government shut down. This tells us they're cooking the books because the economy is at the end of the credit cycle and things are worse than they.
Speaker 2: Want them to be shown to the public.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's that's a very good point. Is that this is a lot worse than what is being seen. And it's like, you know, the old metaphor of you know, just you know, if you boil the toad, you know, versus putting them in a flash hot panel water. It is what we're dealing with. That's how they're dealing with the American economy right now.
Speaker 3: Indeed, and the last point I want to add is the three point eight percent inflation that they just released that data. What's interesting is that's the highest it's been in three years, okay, since twenty twenty three. But here's the more interesting part that hasn't been priced in yet. Historically, if we look back every major in modern history, every time the oil price when pairabo, typically what you see following later are two things a recession eventually, and actually historically the recessions are announced roughly two weeks after the markets have already bottomed. Okay, now this yeah historically. Now the second thing is the every time the oil price rose significantly, like it did recently, what happens is this, This is very interesting. Following the few months of CPI prints, they're usually up, but because oil rises, you get something called demand destruction, so that eventually gets priced into the inflation data. So the inflation, the higher inflation we're seeing now is actually temporary, and oil rising is actually a deflationary pressure because when you put pressure on consumers and they have to spend more on energy, they eventually start spending less on other things because they have less disposable income, and that actually feeds into the economy. But it takes a few prints for that to happen, So in a few months that's going to be completely changed and different.
Speaker 1: Do you feel that that acceleration, though, will ever catch up with itself. I mean many people would say, okay, maybe now the kind of inflation numbers and consumer defaults that we're seeing are considerably higher and faster, so it's almost as if the system of that flywheel is accelerating right now. Do you think that at some point this does catch up with real or at least somewhat real inflation that would give the American investor enough of a shock to say the really, the new alternative system is going to be risk. And also commodities, et cetera, whether it's energy, gold, you know, you name it. Do you think that that's within reach anytime soon?
Speaker 2: Can't make a few comments. First of all, we've been in recession since twenty twenty two. The numbers were just massaged, the headlines were bslied, and that's exactly why the markets are mispricing risk across the board. So the illusion is still intact. Another thing I want to talk about is the reset that we talk about isn't really an event if you look closely enough. It's all about its policies, policy driven, and the policies that are being deployed.
Speaker 1: In real time.
Speaker 2: It does start with energy, because energy is the foundation of everything. You can't run at an entire economy with it. Can't goods, can't grow, food, power, infrastructure, and so forth. So what are they doing. They're actually creating pressure. I mean, if you look, if you're realistic about this and you look at what's happening globally, we're seeing supply disruptions, geopolitical escalations. You talked about Trump for a second. This is all being done intentionally. I want to get too far off the subject here, but the policy decisions that are being deployed right now are collectively restricting access to traditional energy sources. So when you start to disrupt energy, the consequences are going to cascade. And that's why fuel prices, transportation costs surges, That's why airlines are going bankrupt right now. That's why food is becoming more expensive. So inflation is spiking again and people are feeling it already. It's disrupting their daily lives. So I've seen it myself. My electric bill has gone up. I talked to my brother about this, and you know, we can pay for it, but it's gone up by sixty bucks for most people. That's you know, that's a lot of money, right So it's real, it's measurable, and it's sad because pressure is actually being applied across multiple systems and you have to ask yourself what's going to happen next. I think people are going to gradually adopt to the new conditions as they always do, and that's when we start talking about electric cars, smart cities, things of that nature. Because what I reported on right after this energy crisis begun, and I think it was engineered for many different reasons shortly after it gave me goosebumps, because I saw in lockstep just the same patterns I saw with the pandemic. The IMF came out, the Bank for International Settlements, the World Bank, the United Nations, and the EU in lockstep saying that we need to reduce our dependency on oil and we need to look at smart infrastructure. She's talking about centralized living, smart cities. I'm talking about Ursula von de Lerin. I hope I pronounced her name correct, wonderline. Yes, yeah, just when the cost of living rises across the board, consumption is going to drop and people are going to eat less, they're going to travel less, and they're going to depend more on the very systems that are designed to manage.
Speaker 1: So that I I would say, and not that I'm pushing back on that idea, but it is definitely I call her Queen Ursula. That is the EU, and it's new framing that we're already seeing the likelihood, especially around energy now, which they've kind of got themselves in this mess when they started shutting down there on nuclear reactors. Now, you're never going to be able to even get that. Have you have you've seen the latest in Amsterdam where they have banned adverts on meat on any kind of fossil fuels, including airlines, cruises, et cetera. Yeah, banning that.
Speaker 2: So the behavior behavioral trod this is behavioral conditioning exactly right at scale.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But to answer your question, go ahead, Paul.
Speaker 1: No, go ahead, because I think we got a lot to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were you were going to ask, Okay, well, these conditions force people into looking for an alternative investment to.
Speaker 2: Find a way out, basically, right, exactly. Yeah, So.
Speaker 3: The answer is yes, and people are already doing that. That's why we're seeing gambling going through the roof prediction markets. That's a reflection of human behavior searching for a way out. Okay, So it's already being reflected in the markets. That will continue as people wake up to what options they actually have to potentially get it hit. But ultimately, regardless if they wake up or not, the train is leaving the station and the outperformers.
Speaker 2: Are going to be depending on the cycle.
Speaker 3: Where we are in the cycle is going to be different asset classes at different times.
Speaker 1: Well talks about that. Let's talk about that for a minute, because I think a lot of people always say, Paul, you guys always talk about these these global economics and you know the pressure on the dollar, blah blah blah. I get it, guys, because and for many of you maybe that's the issue is sometimes you have to actually call it out as to what it's going to be. We already know digital assets and even if you put yourselves around the top five, okay, because I think we are going to get into a world where whether it's through Clarity, the Clarity Act going through, or it's just through distribution, because now you're going to get Wall Street involved, all of the major companies, etc. Whether that's xrp XLM, Hedera, probably eve Solana, Bitcoin is going to be all in here. You're going to have maybe ten assets that have real movement here. And I think that's the key. If you're staying at the top of the funnel, you're probably pretty safe at least on the ability of being able to grow as these markets grow. But what else would you say is an investment class beyond those? I mean, for.
Speaker 2: Years I've personally been pounding the table about physical commodities. Ye, physical commodities are my number one hedge against the engineered debasement, and that's why I'm calling it. But when you look at central planners, they who print without limits. We talked about the dollar earlier, smart capital. The truth is they don't chase yield. They're they're chasing what's going to anchor their purchasing power and things that can't be conjured at a keystroke. I think gold, in my opinion, is still the undisputed king of that role. It's real monetary finality. It's now treated as collateral under the Bank for International Settlement's new frameworks. It also falls into the Bank for International Settlement's money Flower, which is a blueprint for the future financial system. Gold still refuses to decay under the monetary policy manipulation that we're talking about here. Whether the new FED chair switches, as my brother said, nothing really changes quanta easing any all the structural resets and things we're talking about right now, Gold is not going to be affected by this silver as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think that let's talk about percentage of portfolios.
Speaker 2: Then I was just going to get to that. Okay, well, where.
Speaker 1: Do you think is a safe percentage of a portfolio?
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe I'm a little harsh on this, but if you look at where we are, we're actually in an early multi decade commodity supercycle. Traditional asset managers, I looked at what they teach and what they're preaching. They're talking to people about ten fifteen percent allocation to precious metals. I disagree. I've been telling people for a very long time, go significantly higher, and for those who did listen, it is paid off dramatically. And this is just the beginning because the real war on the global stage, if you look at the Trump administration and what they're trying to do, it's not just military, it's a war for scarce resources, and we're talking about energy, rare earths and yes, monetary medals too. So I'm telling people to go a little bit aggressive on this, and they.
Speaker 1: Should stay aggressive because many people would say five percent is a good Oh no, I mean I'm forty percent. You're going that deep. I have been.
Speaker 2: I have been, yeah, right for a long time.
Speaker 1: Because you're you're probably holding little to know dollars, bonds, treasuries.
Speaker 2: No, No, absolutely, not because the math doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I now, risk assets commodities are the primaries that you're going in on. I want to take a minute, guys and just invite you to join the Barn Market Edge private member group. You guys can do that by just clicking the link down in our description. This is your insider's edge to the AI and crypto money revolution, which is what we really focus on here on PBN. This is additional research that I do along with our team and we have a pretty significant team on our research around not only what guides our episodes, but a lot of that research gets built into more content than I drop here on the barn Market Edge. We do market trends and sentiment analysis, which can be anything from tokens to all sorts of strategies. This of course will also guide you over to our Telegram group and we give this as elite community access. You get bonus content over there, including tax guides as well as different kinds of asset guides out there that we drop all the time. This is your ten year vision in action. All you have to do, of course, is just hit that little subscribe button or join the community and get in on it. It's absolutely free. It doesn't cost you a thing, so check it out. Is what about the new innovation tech, whether you look at what the hyperscalers are doing, you look where AI, whether that's going to be a play on the security side or is it maybe for those that are actually out there now benefiting from some of this recent move on gold and even to a certain extent, some of the digital assets. If if you look at people who bought bitcoins several years ago, where else it would they where'd they go? Would they go into businesses or would do you think that that's going to be an opportunity or where.
Speaker 2: Do you guys see beyond just the asset side. I'm very cautious right now, so I'm not taking the kind of risks. I really invest in what I understand. And one thing I do understand is there's going to be an intersection as well, something I've been mapping out for many years, the marriage between precious metals commodities across the board and the digital commodity rails. So there you go, you have the signal, and that's very important. So according to the Bank from the National Settlements, their own frameworks, gold and you know, along with other assets. They function as a collateral layer. That's very important when trust is being broken down in real time. And by the way, when the monetary system breaks, politics begins to break too, And that's why you're seeing the both kind of collide together. The trust is gone, okay, and now you have digital assets that are becoming the transmission layer of commodities. The transmission layer is the mobilizer of it. One is going to provide finality and scarcity, and that's really what the world is starving for in my view. The other is providing the speed new neutrality, and neutrality is very important and that makes collateral actually usable in a fragmented, multipolar global economy. So personally, I've I've been sticking to what I understand best and into that data clarity. Yeah, I mean, look at that even tether, it's a stable coin issuance. And what have they been doing with the profits?
Speaker 1: We tired buying goal they buy buying all the You know what that.
Speaker 2: Means, Paul, And I'm sure you already know this, but it essentially means that they're encouraging people to hold their digital IOUs and they don't even trust the very same asset that backs their own stable coin.
Speaker 3: So that's what's interesting is everybody talks about strategic reserve, this strategic reserve that. Well, the ultimate strategic reserve that is actually in plain sight is gold. That's why central banks have been accumulating gold at record levels since two thousand and nine, and that's why they've been net sellers of treasury since twenty fourteen. So you think that's a strategic reserve if you think about.
Speaker 1: It, this or behavioral avise it exactly. I know that from the gold bugs. This is something I talk about with you know, Andy, a lot, one of your friends in mind, and I keep recommended to him. I said, Andy, why are we not seeing these asset instruments created in the gold infrastructure, like what bitcoin has done. If you look at micro strategy, what they've done with Stretch, which is basically have created a credit digital credit out of a model in which many people would say, hey, that's a ponzi. You know, you're they're bringing money in, they're buying bitcoin, they pay out dividends back to the new money in blah blah blah. It's the sip to gold. Could have done this easily. Why do you think we have not seen those kind of more creative assets.
Speaker 2: I think this is actually being done behind closed doors, because if you think about it, without collateral, liquidity lacks trust. Without liquidity, collateral or remain static. And that's kind of environment we're in right now. So, as I've been saying for a very long time, they're not competitors, they are complementing each other.
Speaker 1: To each other are layers and the new architecture.
Speaker 2: And if I could be a little more brutally honest here, if you look at the entire digital asset space, there is so much noise out there and people are just drowning in it. But if you actually zoom out the picture of the signal, it's surgical and that's why we're seeing little by little the fog is lifting. But what's becoming brutally honest as well is that there are certain technologies that are actually going to solve one hundred trillion dollar problems. Everything else in the ecosystem, in my view, is just a clever marketing wrapped around these pump and dump machines. And another contrarian view that most people don't talk about is that the truth is ninety nine point nine percent of all cryptocurrencies are absolutely unnecessary competition at best best and most of them are also straight up securities theater at worst, not building the future. They're just renting attention until the very next cycle because there's a lot of money to be made here. Well exactly this Listen, this is the Da bomb era all over. People would say, you know, and I say that it's even smaller than Dot bomb if you look at it. Even though many people think that this market is so fraught with this, there's always going to be innovations that come through these major.
Speaker 1: Shifts, which is what we're in right now. And it's likely that we may not even know one of the new ones that come out, and it could be gold oriented, commodity based, it could be integrated into AI. Who knows the key is is just like what we didn't know in nineteen ninety seven through nineteen ninety nine before Dot bomb hit was that there was a lot of blue sky, a lot of BS in Silicon Valley, and am I call the same BS that I did back then I call it now is that there's only a handful that's going to make it, which brings me to the topic of Claire and Clarity is on the hill right now. You got one of the Kings of Clarity, which is Brian Armstrong. He is over there, you can see them talking about it. He's basically in there in their face, trying to get this thing across the bow. And you look at what's going to happen on this markup right now, which is pretty significant, I think when when you consider this, the significance is that we have now seen maybe a favorable bill at least on DeFi protections and even to a certain extent yield. But again, to you guys's point you think all of this is, do you think we need clarity for digital assets to rise?
Speaker 2: One last thing, I'll have Bendel speak. I'm very sorry, but I think the SEC has already drawn its lines. We've seen this, we know it's going on there, We've reported on it. The CFTC recently dropped a joint guidance treating XRPN select few other days little assets as commodities. The Clarity Act is what everybody's waiting for. The truth is, the Clarity Act is the final lock in. And that's It's funny because the very same banks that are publicly fighting the Clarity Act are the very same banks who've been running the private pilots on this technology for years, so I don't think they're against the innovation. I think they're against just retail front running the wealth transfer. And that's just one thing. The last thing I'll sail on this is this is what's going to give people some chills. I think whether the Clarity Act passes this year or not or gets renamed, it really doesn't matter in my view, because if you look at the reality, the transition is already baked into the cake. Nobody's really waiting for permission. They're still adopting, they're still moving going. We're just watching the final chapter of the post World War two fiatic experiment play out. That's truth Webban.
Speaker 1: You've got it, Blackrock is going, JP Morgan is going everybody that. I mean, you look at the global element that's happening in Asia, especially the amount of innovation that's happening in Japan, Korea, Singapore, South Korea, Singapore is astounding compared to what we're seeing here exactly.
Speaker 3: So, So, I mean, they've been doing all this research and development, investment, infrastructure building, hiring people, growing companies to multi billion dollar you know, evaluations, all while there's.
Speaker 2: No Clarity Act, which tells me it's an act.
Speaker 3: But I mean it's going to go through obviously, you know, just like the Telecommunications Act in nineteen ninety six, deregulate the markets, encourage competition, have frameworks in place, and ultimately more serious capital from retails, institution, investment, infrastructure is going to slowly, gradually migrate into.
Speaker 2: This new ecosystem. So that's inevitable.
Speaker 3: It's coming regardless what happens with the Clarity Act and the bill.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's an inevitable. Okay.
Speaker 3: We've seen this throughout history with previous technological disruptions, and I mean, at the end of the day, I think when it does go through, I've talked about this before and it's just my opinion, but when it does go through eventually, I believe that we could see a hype driven rally followed by a cool off, a selloff because smart money exits into strength, especially when it's amplified, and then a gradual migration of serious capital taking advantage over time. Because institutional money, it moves slowly, all right, These big players around the globe, they move slowly. They don't just move overnight. It doesn't matter if you pass the best.
Speaker 2: Bill in the world.
Speaker 3: You know, it doesn't matter. Capital takes Yeah, it takes time, and a lot.
Speaker 1: Of capital has to get deployed in a short in a I shouldn't say short, but in real reality, if this happens in a five year cycle, that may be one of the fastest cycles. Yeah, definitely recent history, at least the last hundred.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: And on top of that, Paul, when it does go through, it basically opens the doors and the barriers that have been there. So once that's open, now now you're going to see serious influx of capital into this space and adoption, utility, investment, infrastructure. So once the door's open, that's the final barrier sitting between the big money and this technological advancement. So but again, it won't happen overnight. It could, it could anything could happen, but it won't be the dictator of the outcome.
Speaker 2: Immediately, do you think, all right?
Speaker 1: So we know your position on gold. We know that eventually that's going to merge with the digital asset class itself. We're already seeing it to a certain extent. If you just look at Tether's xaut continuing to grow physical gold. I know Trump still threatens that he's gonna audit Fort Knox and see if we actually have that gold there. Wouldn't that be interesting? Yeah, I would if you actually went through with it. Yeah, an interesting. Do you have any faith in the government because Patrick Witt has gone on record here recently saying, get ready, we're going to announce a strategic reserve strategy around digital asses. Do you think they're going to do it? I mean, whether they do it or not as irrelevant. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The truth is, I know for a fact the administrations, again going back to the political class, may only do what's in their interest for them, not for everybody else for sure. So inevitably this transition is going to happen because if you think about it, the world is fragmenting the classes in big trouble right now too. Along with some of the other things that I've been going on. There's no more trust and the system is cracking, and the technologies we're talking about here were designed for this very moment.
Speaker 1: Listen, guys, we get approached by some of the biggest financial institutions on Wall Street two. I'll call it advertise, liberally, call it advertised, but in reality, it's structured manipulat I think it's structured manipulation. You know that it's not manipulation per se. But what they're interested in you talking about in our shows is very structured at how it's almost strategic in the sense of how they want to roll out certain things.
Speaker 2: That's a narrative they want you to push exactly.
Speaker 1: So we have, of course denied them for the reason of I just don't understand what it is they're trying to do. It's not just like, hey, sell a particular product. It's it's sell an idea, you know, and that's the seat exactly, sell the idea. And that concerns me a little bit in terms of where economic growth is going to be generated from, because if we do see that transition as what we are anticipating, I agree with very creative ways for them to manipulate these markets for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I mean it's out of control right now. And you know, Paul, I want every listener to really understand this, like people have to stop chasing the narrative. They have to stop waiting for the next massive tweet or thread or they're hearing like the signal is there and the real move was never about getting rich quick at this point, it's not, at least for me. This is well, yeah, it's about being positioned for the new monetary architecture. And it's already live and it's scaling, and I mean it's happening very fast, and the window of opportunity is truly closing, it's only closing faster. And I think where this is going is really the intersection. Again, this is the signal I'm trying to teach people, is that gold is the anchor of value. This is not going to change. But in a digital asset landscape, how do you move value more efficiently across modern financial networks at the speed of scale the twenty first century. Sure, Yeah, that's that intersection there. So that's where I think the subject of token ized gold comes in in real world as no doubt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, token ized gold absolutely huge. We continue to see the growth in it. I think it's just a matter of time before we get another major play on token ice silver. We'll really start to accelerate that as well.
Speaker 2: I mean it's part of the strategic reserve now for critical minerals.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all right, so let's talk about this. There's a couple of points I want to show you've got some movements out there in the market that I would say are still pro XRP and a handful of others. One is obvious here by ever North Ever North is you know. I had a chance to talk to a Sheesh in Vegas, and I'm kind of curious, do you like the idea of these digital asset treasuries developing around major asset classes like an XRP or even a stellar or others. We have an hbar DAT and ETFs out there. Would you say that these would be potentially investment opportunities or not to be able to get access to some of these assets for people who are not necessarily ready.
Speaker 2: Yes. Agree, that's like almost like ETF exposure, right exactly. You still have the upside to the adoption and sheer scale of the use case of it, but you don't own the underlying asset itself. And I think that's why ETFs are aggressively being pushed, because it's a real money maker for the institutions, but more importantly, it you know, it goes. It's a double edged sword. It gives people the value and the exposure of it. But I've always taught people to there's nothing like owning the underlying assets the same way if you were to own.
Speaker 1: Gold Well And this may be a transition. This may be just a transition period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to get all the money on chain, most likely, that's probably what the real narrative is there. And I think they're doing a great thing. They're getting people the exposure to it, but it's more about getting the value on chain, rolling over everything from traditional financial systems into the new architecture.
Speaker 1: What do you guys make of this news right here? This was Stellar announcing the Stellar Foundation announcing that there's another government that's jumping in. This is Bermuda. I know it's a small country guy, so don't you know, freak out the comments. But the point is is that we're seeing nation states now going into entire payment systems, coming into these types of assets. What is your opinion right now if you had to call three digital assets out, what would they be for potential investment opportunities right now? If you're taking long term.
Speaker 2: Yeah, XRP XLM, and there's a complementary relationship between the two. Talk to you about that for years. And the third my third largest holding in the digital asset space is Hbar Okay, HPAR has an incredible use case. It's being adopted by the largest financial institutions. You have some very powerful players on the governing council. Also, their really real aim is to get to carbon negative and I think that's kind of part of the larger agenda to go clean energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which would be fantastic because I think that goes back into the narrative you've been talking about, which is where we'll start to see the dynamics around energy start to shift quite a bit, which is, hey, this is a normal situation. I think it's listen, it's growth and innovation, and I think this is the challenge that unfortunately the United States does not have the cheat code anymore.
Speaker 2: We had the cheat code.
Speaker 1: In the nineties and in the two thousands of a Silicon Valley. We no longer have the cheat code, so we have to kind of compare ourselves other than maybe what Elon is doing, you know, with the integration of space and data centers and now AI possibly clean energy around cars. I mean, he's probably the only guy I would say that it would be considered a cheap but he's one, you know, He's one dude. Even though it is a lot of companies you think they'll end up I know taslow with SpaceX. Do you think that's going to.
Speaker 2: Happen anything to get the stock higher? Probably? Yeah, yeah, I think he's going to do it because yeah, a lot of these things, all these people, they serve their shareholders. That's the reality.
Speaker 1: Sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: Shareholders are mostly the big corporations, the lobbyists.
Speaker 1: And so forth. Yeah. Yeah, let me know in the comments, guys, if you are your top three assets, so you've heard them right here from versaon and Vandel, would you agree with that? Vandal? Did you like those three that Verson picked?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: I do you guys are on the same boat. Okay, yes, Obviously high percentage of liquid net worth into gold also coming in from BLACKWN capitalists on their recommendations. So we're going to be covering this in a lot more because I think now that clarity gets out of the way, hopefully this year, it is going to open up a pipeline of new strategies. And during those new strategies, you gonna need guys like these guys right here, So appreciate that and like you, Paul, definitely get you back on the show to talk about that. Because I think things are getting ready to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very very active strategic playbook for your audience. Stacked physical gold, stack physical silver, other critical commodities, if you can or have exposure to them, have you seen them.
Speaker 1: You've seen any opportunities? I mean, because I always wonder for people who are stacking gold and silver physical are are they worried about putting too much in like one location? Do they go and hire these professional brinks and vault services to hold it unto I mean, I'm saying, if someone gets above ten k and gold, you probably don't want that at your house, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'd still be very cautious because if you look at the UCC laws, they were rewritten. This is something in the book called the Great Taking, and I've reported on this many times. I've tried to hammer it as well, and essentially they essentially they rewrote the laws that in the future, if this is under the FDIC as well, the regulations can shift where they can confiscate all your assets. And I think you know, whether you have your gold in a deposit safety box with a regulated institution, it falls under the same category. So it's just we're in a very different time right now. Where the entire financial system is indeed being built from the ground up.
Speaker 1: I think people should not take that risk.
Speaker 2: That's just my view on it.
Speaker 1: I prefer I like physical delivery.
Speaker 2: I have all my physical gold and silver and I have them spread out in physical locations close by.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's all distributed in essence, which is a good strategy. I think in general, I wonder if there's going to be some businesses that get to that point, you know, to manage, you know, because these you're going to see a lot of movement into physical commodities.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, it's happening already. I mean it's a hundred it's one hundred trillion something capital migration that's already underway, and it's the rate that's your wealth transfer. So again, focus on the signal, not the noise. There's a lot of noise out there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in person and Vandel, you guys know what to do. Find them over on YouTube under black Swan Capitalist out on acts as well. So thanks again for coming in today.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it. Thank you. That's a good chatting with you.
Speaker 3: To take totting the same they is to get the tote tect