Speaker 1: A different issue. But the inaugural has taken place, all hell's breaking loose in Washington. Hundreds of lawsuits have been filed so far after the first day in office. And by that I mean every conceivable ACOU type attorney is out there suing over every aspect of the executive voters the EOS. A man with perspective on this is former Congressman brad Weinstrip, who's now out the pastor. He's relaxing somewhere in a boat. He's got a maybe a corn pipe in his mouth, and he's just enjoying himself somewhere in the South Pacific. And Congressman brad Winstrip, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. We got to talk about the inaugural. We're got to talk about Faucio's been pardoned, We've got to talk about TikTok. But what's Congressman brad winstep now doing retired for the past three weeks. What is an old congressman like you do? If anything? Well, it's really.
Speaker 2: Been interesting because now I have to do all of my own stuff. I have to do all of my own scheduling, and that is the biggest shock. We were warned that that's the big shock. You don't have the staff you once had, and so, and I'm doing that and trying to figure out what's coming up locally. I've been I've already booked seven places to go speak. That's not providing income. So I'm trying to work on what I can do that's going to bring in some revenue from VI and my family. But I'm sitting in my cold basement with a space heater at my desk down here in the basement, happy to talk to you, Bill, And just came back from the inauguration and it was a bitter cold there. But our hearts were warm where hearts were warm, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: But Congressman, ex congressman, I thought you were rich millions and millions of dollars. I look at what happened with Joe Biden, who was in public services entire life. He's got multi millions of dollars. I look at Nancy Pelosi, she has four hundred million dollars. I look at those who had been in office. You were in office for about twelve years. I assumed every Congressman was having his hands in the tail as much as possible, taking, stealing and investing. I mean, Nancy Pelosi's done better than the oracle of of Nebraska of Omaha, A. Warren Buffett.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: So you didn't dip your pen in the company ink too much and take millions of dollars in bribes and other moneys. That's not true. That did not happen. As a matter of fact. My wife can tell you no.
Speaker 2: My wife can tell you no, no, no, you wasted your time. Yeah, we've been operating in the in the red for the last twelve years, but we've made it work. And uh, you know, fortunately, you know, my medical career was good and and and I saved as though I had a wife and two kids long before I had a wife and two kids. So we made it through.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And it was service that and the military, and you know that's that's a great honor in life. And I'm glad you have had that. And I still want to give back. I mean, fortunately, I know some of the key people that are going into key positions, so a lot of things that I was working on in national security and in health, I can continue to be involved through them while trying to do some things on the outside in the same day.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about doctor Anthony Fauci. You were head of the committee investigating the origins of COVID nineteen. In our response to it, Doctor Anthony Fauci now is worth millions and millions and millions of dollars. I believe he made money off most of his own research. He's wine dining in pocket line all over the world, much less the country. He was pardoned, of course by Joe Biden. Going out the door. You have an eighty one year eighty two year old doctor pardon for the sins and crimes he committed in office. What is your reaction, because you know more about this than anybody in the world about Anthony Fauci, what is your reaction to him being pardoned by Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Well, our whole process, for example, with grants and then and research and then compensation that may come from all those types of things that has to be thoroughly reviewed. Our grant process is already a mess. Tony Fauci said, Oh, well, we give out these grants. We give out billions of dollars in grants, and this is all in our transcribed interviews and depositions. He said, I don't I don't know what they are just I just sign them because the committee has already reviewed them, and I just sign them.
Speaker 5: And I said, well.
Speaker 2: What about when they don't comply, Well, that's over in compliance. You know, they didn't do this, but they were supposed to. I mean, just washed his hands as much as he could. But there is so much out there, and you know it isn't a lot of it is malfeasance, but a lot of it also is just a horrible process without oversight. And the agencies take the approach with Congress as though we shouldn't even have oversight. I mean, it really is something when we ask Health and Human Services for documents, why do we get greeted by a lawyer?
Speaker 1: Just give us the documents.
Speaker 2: We're asking for it as our government and we represent the people whose government this is, and you shouldn't need a lawyer to give us things. Maybe on Intelligence Committee, I understand we got some things, but the Intelligence Committee shouldn't be able to get all that. Those things have to change if if we're going to be successful, and then you give pardons to all these people, that doesn't mean we shouldn't still investigate him. You know, that's the power that seems questionable. You can still investigate people, and you can still bring people in and if they are not truthful when they come in while we're investigating, then that that isn't a cover under the pardons.
Speaker 1: Right, And so for those who think it's over fool, it has just begun because Fauci now can't take the fifth. So in a month or two, when Fauchi and others are brought back in about how he was able to become a millionaire while in public service, or did he lie to the Congress to you repeatedly, he now can't take the fifth and say, you know what, it might incriminate me. He's got a pardon. Does he then have to testify truthfully?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He does, all right, he does, and he should have to.
Speaker 2: You know, we had people in our in our Pandemic Committee that just came in and took the fifth, people from the agency, the woman who is in charge of the Freedom of.
Speaker 1: Information Act and turning over information.
Speaker 5: Because because somebody else.
Speaker 2: In his official email made the mistake of saying, I'm going to talk to her and she'll tell me how to.
Speaker 1: Cover up these things.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is this is rampant, and our agencies, I think are the biggest problem that we have today with or Chevron difference and may make a difference between regulations and just arrogantly doing what they want. I figure the things that we found just on the Pandemic Committee are an indication of what has been rampant for years throughout our agencies. You know, what may be good for thee is not for me, and no one's going to be able to do anything to us. Ever, Well, we're looking and now we're going to be looking.
Speaker 1: Real hard, and we need to continue.
Speaker 2: But that's in the name of truth and justice. Bill, It's not in the name of revenge. It's in the name of truth and justice and being able to have a government that the people can trust and count on. And that goes across health and every other component and into our intelligence community. So we've got a lot of work to do because this has been going on for a long time.
Speaker 1: Well, the fourth agency, the fourth branch of government, are the regulatory agencies. Instead of responding to Congress when asked for information, the agencies should be below the Congress. In reality, the agencies remain and the congressman come and go. You spent about twelve years, but you're gone. Someone else is there? And the agencies know they don't have to comply with what you request, even though by law they have to, because things will change. The only way to change things if Trump win for four years, maybe have JD. Vance win for eight years. Then if Donald Trump Junior win for eight years, then the trip to Mars would put on by Elon Musk to get those that are still in cryogenics and stasis because they've gone into cryogenics because of their fear of Donald Trump. And so the only way to institutionalize this is continue for eight to twelve years now. Secondly, TikTok seventy five days. The President said the other day that US taxpayer is going to get billions and billions of dollars. As a father and your kids may be using TikTok at some point. What are the dangers of TikTok? Where Tony Bender spends most of his time is on TikTok. We've heard reports that if a teenage girl spends more than three hours on TikTok, she's going to have mental illness. At suicide rates and terrible circumstances happen especially to the girls and boys on TikTok. What can you what are your thoughts on TikTok TikTok TikTok.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll just share a story locally in Greenfield, Ohio, a young man took the TikTok Benda Dryll challenge. How many benda drills can you take? And unfortunately this young man passed away. That's just one thing, but I'm looking at a bigger picture. This is a Chinese own company, and in China, the law requires any Chinese business to share any information they have on anything with the CCP that includes TikTok. TikTok to me is one of the most brilliant PsiOps operations that a government can put together on another country. You know, they don't allow it in their country, but it's here they understand on so many people, what makes them tick, what moves them emotionally, all these types of things. And when we were having the vote to take TikTok down unless it became an American owned company, it passed overwhelmingly forty one out of committee before it even went to the floor. But you've had What users found is when they clicked on their TikTok app, what came up was they were being told to call your congressman and get them to vote against this, and here's their number and their name.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is push on it.
Speaker 2: So that's how much control they have, an ability to get in the minds of our youth and everybody else who's using it, and that is a problem. It's really something that gives them more information, more data about the American people, and in some ways they can use it as a form of mind controlled drive you towards certain issues, all those types of things, and that's a problem. It's a national security issue. I'm all for free speech, that's fine, but the Chinese don't get to enjoy our rights. And that's where I think we need to defend our country. That's the one thing that Constitution says is that we are to provide for the defense of our country. Well, today that includes so much more than guns, planes and ships. This means protect our people from the enemy in a variety of ways. And this is just one more than I'm concerned about.
Speaker 1: How about this. If to give you an analogy, let's say in nineteen seventy eight, during the heyday of the USSR. If the USS are the Russians actually controlled CBS, NBC News and the Wall Street Journal. That would not be permitted. It would be that this can't happen. So the Chinese government is infiltrating the minds of mainly our youth, but others with the ideas conversing with what the Chinese Communist Party wants them to know. And this is being done almost with the permission of the government and without the involvement of parents who have no idea what their teenage boys and girls are doing. And so obviously we would not allow it, but we allow it today for reasons unclear to me. And if they won't do it, if they won't comply with the US interest owning TikTok, so be it, go do something else. And I hope the relationship that supposedly Trump has re Jijal Pink comes into effect, but I don't trust him any further than I can throw them, and TikTok either must go away or maybe be owned by mister Wonderful or Elon Musk or somebody in order to make sure that these political messages don't seep into the minds of our youth, which will be like cancer cells inflicting themselves upon their bodies. Now, last Lea's the inaugural, which I thought was wonderful, but I find out from the mainstream media it was terrible. It was like a call to arms for the January sixth riders. And by the way, before we go to this, if someone assaults a police officer with chemical irritant, with bear spray, with a stick, with a club, they they should be convicted and spent a long time in jail. But let me say loud and proud, and I'll talk about this later. Not one Capitol police officer was killed or murdered or manslaughter by any J six riders. And I have the information from the Wall Street Journal in the Washington Post that researched the death of Brian Sicnick and nauseum, and he deserved to live, but he died the next day of natural causes, and that was determined months later. I can only imagine if a police officer and the Capitol was actually killed by a J six rider, that person who would have been charged with capital murder and we would be facing the death penalty right now. And I say they should. But if you would assault a police officer in Cincinnati or in Claremont County, would you get four years in jail? Would you, Maybe you should, But there was no death cause by anyone, by anyone by any of the J six riders. Many were felons, But at that moment, now tell me about the inaugural we had about two minutes remaining. You got me all fired of it.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, when you tell you those other things, you know, our media today too, are just really political opposition research firms that are out there standing up for one party. But you know, it was beautiful in so many ways. I felt that the president went and reviewed the past and especially the past four years, and so it went from that dark moment to a more definitive purpose and a determination and filled with optimism. And you know, he talked about Washington kneeling in prayer, and he talked about Lincoln and Paton and Martin Luther King, and again it talks about prayer and character and virtue and you know, malice towards none, charity for all us, and the right man, the right to see right, all of these things. He talks about us as being pioneers, explorers, challenging, challenging us like Kennedy to plant a flag on Mars right, challenging us for greatness. You know, I think at the end end of Private Ryan where you know, he says that Ryan earned this. We all need to go out and this We've been given a great gift in the United States of America and the freedom. And you know Joe Biden in his final statement talks about oligarchs.
Speaker 1: Well, he's at George Soros.
Speaker 2: And his oligarchs, most of them are foreign that we're sending money to his son and probably ultimately to him. You know, this president is working with oligarchs, yes he is, but you know what, they're American oligarchs, and they're there for the good of America and the way the world is run today. Our government can't do everything. We need public private partnerships and use the bright minds of our American people and our American businesses to make life better for all Americans. And you know, this is the only way we're going to succeed. We're going to restore some trust in our government agencies by getting rid of those that can't be trusted.
Speaker 1: I love it, but please the truth. If we can't agree on the same facts, we can't come up with rightful conclusions. And the mainstream media refused is give facts to the American people. They may come to different conclusions than the mainstream media once and the Democratic Party believes in. But there were no police officers killed on January the sixth as a result of the riot. There was no insurrection otherwise because otherwise that would have been charged too. So facts don't matter. Don't get in the way of my opinion. We got to run. Bred Winstrip. May you live long and prosper. You're a great American, a soldier, a congressman, a doctor, and practicing Roman Catholic. Kids in school have at it. Brad Winstrip. You're a great American, and please continue to live the great life that you're living right now. Brad, thank you very much for your service.
Speaker 5: God bless you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and God bless America. Let's continue with more my reaction to the news media saying a Capitol police officer was killed. It was bad enough, but those are not the facts. Facts matter. We'll talk about it later on news radio seven hundred. Wwhy Billy cunning in the Great American. You know, brad Winstrop did it all for the right reasons. Spent years and medical professionist, a podiatrist, then spent years in the military, spent about twenty five years in the military and during that time spent about twelve years as US congressman. He's seen it all done at all. And as he pointed out, some go to Congress to make millions of dollars. It probably cost him money to go there, and he didn't play the game the way Nancy Pelosi and others have played the game, and many Republicans played the game the same way. Mitch McConnell, the US centator from Kentucky, is also worth about twenty five million dollars. And some play the game and some do not for personal benefit. Brad Winstrop did not play the game for personal benefit, nor did Janie Schmidt, nor did Steve Shabbit, nor do I think Greg Lansman does not play the game for personal benefit. And you come out having lived in two places with one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars salary, and guess what you barely you can make it, of course, but it's not living in the law of luxury. And somehow, once again, Nancy Pelosi, according to one media account, has invested in certain stocks and invested other stocks based upon Trump's election from some insider information. She has, and the beat goes on. But nonetheless I hear from the national media and elsewhere of the police officers who were killed, some say murdered on January the sixth. And you might recall I was with you on January the sixth, seventh, and eighth of twenty twenty one, and there was reporting at the time that Brian Sicknick, who died the next day, January the seventh, was killed during the riots. And that went on and on and on because it sounded as bad as it could be. You know my feeling about hurting police officers, it's not good. In fact, in the state of Ohio there's at least five hundred assaults on police officers, charges, charges, felonies every year, and in the city of Cincinnati Hamlet Accounty, there's several every year of assaults on police officers. Some are felonies if they're serious damage inflicted upon the cop, and some misdemeanor assaults on police officers. And it's bad, it's awful. In fact, I'm holding in my hand a story out of Vermont. This name will not be known because it doesn't fit a political agenda to get it out there. But on a Monday morning during a routine we thought traffic stop by a border patrol agent in Vermont, a border patrol agent, a police officer was murdered by seemingly those here illegally. We're going to find out later exactly what's happening with that, but a cop and a traffic stop coming from the Canadian border pulled over a car with two persons and the police officers strongly suspected they were here illegally, and the police officer was murdered. His name is forty four year old David Malan, m A L A n D. And unfortunately he survived for a few a couple minutes he returned fire and killed the person trying to kill him, and uh, there was also a person in the car that was wounded. The incident left Officer Maelan dead and one suspect was killed. A second suspect was injured taken into custody, and DHS Monday afternoon confirmed that a Border patrol agent was shot and killed in the line of duty in Newport, Vermont during a traffic stop at the Canadian border. And this officer's name is Mayland, but it will not be expressed again in the media because Sadly, there's several hundred cops killed every year in the line of duty, and there was not one police officer and the and the nation's capital. According to the Department of Justice, who was killed in the line of duty on January the sixth, there weren't There wasn't one Brian Sicnick. There weren't two or three. None, And my source for that that does not Fox News. Within a day of his death, the US Capitol Police and the US Department of Justice erroneous leases from the from The New York Times, he erroneously claimed that his death was due to injuries from the attack. For several weeks, media sources incorrectly reported that Brian Sicknick had died after being struck in the head with the fires thing we're sure causing the unrest during the unrest, citing two anonymous law enforcement sources. Months later, the Washington d c. Medical Examiner reported that police officer Sicnick had died as a result of two strokes, classifying his death as due to natural causes, but that was had to be further Do I want that thoroughly investigated as an American Absolutely, because if he was killed by someone one of the rioters In January the sixth I want to know. Sicknick's death was further investigated by the Metropolitan Police Department Homicide Branch, the USCP and also the FBI. There were two persons arrested on this incident that Julian Cater and George Tanneos arrested for assaulting sick Nick with a chemical spray. So it continued and those who did that should go to prison. Would you agree if you use a bare spray chemical spray and spray at a cop or hit him in the head with a pole or a club. Absolutely. The person responsible was sentenced to prison for six and a half years and he's until the other day. He was locked up for four years. The UH Medical Examiner report from the release said that the manner of death was natural and the cause of death was acute brain stem cerebellum infarks due to acute basal artery thrombosis in other words, two strokes. The term natural was used indicated to death caused by disease alone. If there was an injury that contributed to the manner of death, it would not be considered natural. In other words, if you hit a cop in the head and actually injury to the cop is known, and the next day or a month later the cop dies, then the medical examiner will call that a homicide, that there was a contributing factor to his death that resulted in his expiring. So many thought for months, okay, where Brian Sicknick, and God bless his soul and his family sacrifice. If there was any a scentilla of evidence that there was a police officer who died as a result of injuries inflicted upon them by January sixth riders, those riders would have been charged with manslaughter at a minimum, and likely murder because the murder of a Capitol police officer is subject to the death penalty. And I read the story out of the Washington Post. It took more than one hundred days to release the reports from the January autopsy of Sycknick, and the full report was not released to the public. According to the Washington Post, there was no evidence the Sicnic was injured or had a bad allergic reaction to chemical irritants. Let me try that again, police officer Brian Sicknick. There was no evidence that he was injured or had an allergic reaction to chemical irridance. It goes on to say that's the facts.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Hitting a police officer is bad. Killing a police officer is worse. If there was a Capitol police officer killed by any of these writers, they all would have been charged with serious crimes of either murder or involuntary or voluntary manslaughter of a police officer, in which case a ton of bricks should hit that person in the head. And if you murder a police officer, I have no problem. I don't think you do either getting the death penalty, but don't make it worse than what it is for political purposes. For political purposes, the media and the Democrats want to make it as bad or worse than it is because it fits their agenda. And it's disgusting what happened to many cop Police officers should not have been put in that situation. There's many fingerprints on why that occurred, including Nancy Pelosi herself, who on tape that day said she's responsible for the riot at the Capitol on January the sixth. She said that, and she meant that she was told ahead of time to do certain things, put up offence, bring out the National Guard, whatever, and she failed to do so. Does that mean you can assault a cop. Absolutely not. Did some individuals assault police officers? Absolutely? Should they go to prison for four years? Probably? Well, I guarantee you this. If there's a Kenton County Police officer or someone in the Sycamore Township branch of the Hamony County Sheriff's Department who's assaulted by a defendant, They're not going to get four years in jail. They're going to get a lot less from the court system in relationship to the injury inflicted upon that person. It's kind of all the same crowd that wants to defund the police now suddenly rise up to defend them. I've been there with cops throughout as iss Ken Coober and as of Dan Hills and everyone. I'm with the cops. Yes when he law enforcement, but there has to be crimes and punishments that fit the offense. And in this case, may I say again everyone in Washington, d C. Wanted to fine somehow that an officer's death was caused by January sixth riders, and after months and months and months and months, they couldn't find it. So don't say it's bad enough. What happened to the Capitol was bad, bad, bad, bad. What happens us courthouses awful? What happened to Saint John's Church as rioters committed arson, firebomb Saint John's Church across the street from the White House, firebomb the guard shack of the White House, but not one name is known and there was no prosecutions of anyone that did that. Seems like there's justice for J six Riders, but not justice for all these other instances. It's bad, it's bad, it's awful. Do not do that. Do not physically inflict yourself upon a comp for good reasons or bad reasons. It's improper, it's wrong. You have to make it worse than what it is because it fits a political agenda. So in relationship to that, I have an interview coming up at one oh six today with Jake Lang. I think I had him on months ago when he had access to a phone. He was locked up for a little more than four years one four hundred and sixty six days waiting trial, and mainly in Washington d c. Jail, but also in seventeen other jails. There's about two hundred and fifty three hundred men who are the so called J six Riders that have been put all over the place, the federal jail system, a waiting trial, and one way to try two thousand people in one court system would be impossible anyway. And in his case, he was locked up for four years, and he was brought to trial many he spent more than two years in solitary confinement. More than two years in solitary confinement. Now is that good? No, that's not. Is it proportional to what happens to other people who assault police officers, not resulting in physical injury or death. It's grossly disproportionate. And in Brian Signik's case, they couldn't even hook up the idea of chemical irritance causing his death. In fact, they couldn't find evidence on his corpse that he even had a chemical irritant put into his into his body, into his face. How does that make it okay?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: May I say again, those who broke into the capitol and those who assault at police should be held account for their actions, But don't hold them to account for actions they didn't do because it fits a political dietribe. Can I say it anymore clearly? I'm a law and order kind of a guy. I love cops. Cops love me, Corrections officers, US Marshall Service, FBI deputy sheriffs, highway patrol one thousand percent. I'm with you. Nothing I'm saying changes my beliefs that cops are the thin blue line between democracy and anarchy, and those who are sold at cops on January sixth should be held to account for the assault on the police officers, and they should be brought to trial within a reasonable period of time. Now that might be six months, it might be a year, might be two years, might be three years. I don't but four years, two years in solitary confinement, not bringing Jake Lang to trial, That's not right. He should be punished for what he did, and four years is a pretty good punishment. And for those some got too much, some got too little. But the other factor is the Fed's new They had a home court advantage in the DC jury system, especially with Judge Shutnick An Obama point to you who threw the book at everybody and how often they were told that you're facing twenty years in federal prison and if you don't plead guilty to this, we'll give you two years time served, your out in jail. So the choice often is this, either you sign this paper and walk out of the jail tomorrow more or less a freeman. Because you've already served two years. We're gonna give you two years. We're gonna give you time serve. You been locked up in the DC public jail for two years. Okay, you sign this piece of paper. Put your name right here. If you sign a piece of paper, you get out of jail. On the other hand, don't sign the paper. We're gonna stretch you out for two or three more years, and then we're gonna try you in front of a DC jury for a crime that carries twenty years in prison. I ask you a question, what would you do? Sign this paper, get back to your life with felony convictions, back to your wife and kids, back to your life, or don't sign this paper. We're going to hold you for another two to three years before a trial. Then once you're convicted, you're going to serve twenty years. I kind of wish in a way every criminal defendant was treated like this, would have fewer criminal defendants on the streets and the same crowd who want to defund the police and take away partial immunity from cops and make it difficult to be a police officer now claims we've got to uphold the law and throw the book at everybody on January sixth, But let the run of the mill criminals, millions every year go free in this country. I'll say once again, I'll say his name for the last time, and it will not be heard. Border Patrol agent forty four year old David Malan was murdered Monday morning by seemingly an illegal alien trying to get into the country, and fortunately he returned fire, and one of the suspects is dead. The other one is in custody, and his name will not be used. He was actually murdered in the line of duty by a person who was killed by the cop in the line of duty. J sixth. Protesters and riders should not have done what they did. I'm not getting solved on crime. You got to convict someone and charge them promptly. You got to bring them to trial. We knew what was going to happen in DC anyway. And then if in fact you assaulted a police officer not resulting in serious injury, is four years in prison sufficient for that offense? And I questioned once again Saint John's Baptist Saint John's church outside the White House was firebombed by leftists. Not one person has been charged, firebombed, attacked the White House. Not one person has been charged, much less one thy six hundred. Believe me, we can do much better. Let's continue with more. So stay tuned for this. I am told that Jake Lang, a j six rider protester that was locked up for more than four years, is now free and that he's going to come on with us to describe what happened to his condition, What crimes, if any, he committed on January the sixth, What kind of treatment did he receive in the penal system of the Washington DC FED system? Was he in solitary confinement? How has he reacted to that? Many in those circumstances either die or Secondly, what happens is they find the Lord and they find rest. But in the Bible, that normally occurs. So let's see what happens with him. And I know the media thinks this is a big story about how soft Donald Trump is on crime. Not exactly. How about being fair? How about treating someone equally? The offense is committed and this is your punishment in his case? In three hundred others, they were locked up for more than four years and guess what never brought to trial and now they were freed after Is four years enough for assault on the police officer not resulting in serious physical damage? The answer would be yes. I think four years is a lot. But nonetheless most don't get that. In Hamilton County, you would not get a third of that, a third of that for assaulting a police officer not resulting in death. Oh, let's continue and if a line becomes available five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand pounds, seven hundred new EIGHTE and T. Bill Cunningham, the Great American, with you every day at your home of the Bengals. And by the way, Jeff Brantley and some Reds plays will be here tomorrow about noon to talk about the issues of the twenty twenty five Reds and more on news Radio seven hundred WW. Bill Cunningham, the Great American, as you know, the President on Monday pardoned or commuted the sentences of large numbers of January sixth to protesters. One of them was Jake Lang. Jake Lang has just gotten out of jail, and Jake Lang, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, where are you now and what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I just finished a beautiful brunch with my fiance in a hotel room in Washington, d C.
Speaker 5: The swamp looks a little bit different from the other side of the fence. I have to tell you, guys.
Speaker 3: One four hundred and sixty six days a political prisoner, a hostage of the Biden regime, four years, four days without a trial, liberated by President Trump, by the.
Speaker 5: Strong arm of God.
Speaker 3: We have seen a deliverance in this country that rivals I think anything in American history.
Speaker 1: Jay Glenn, you've you've spent four years and four days without a trial. Were you in the Washington DC City Jail? Is that where you were?
Speaker 3: I spent over two years there, and I've been moved seventeen times. I've been in Oklahoma prisons, in Oklahoma, in Virginia, in Pennsylvania, in New York, you name it. They have shipped me there and tortured me in every facility in the East coast back practically.
Speaker 1: How were you treated in these prison facilities by the guards?
Speaker 3: Well, just like anywhere, you'll get a couple of maga, you know, a couple of blue line, you know, real conservatives, but it tends that they put me in places like I mean, Brooklyn, New York is a liberal strongholds.
Speaker 5: Like the home of Antifa.
Speaker 3: And actually one of the Capitol Police officers, Ganell, they called him the prostitute for the prosecutors because he showed up at every single jan six trial and just lied on whoever was being slaughtered in the courtroom, saying that he saw this.
Speaker 5: He saw that. Ganell had put out a tweet.
Speaker 3: When I was in Brooklyn Federal Prison saying that he hopes Antifa finds.
Speaker 5: Me there and deals with me. Threatened my life, and so you know.
Speaker 3: You're we're dealing with really really disgusting people.
Speaker 5: The prison guards.
Speaker 3: I've had some that have been a Christian brothers and mentors, and I've had some that have been my tormentors and tortures, opening up my cell door while I'm doing Bible study and unloading a can of Mason.
Speaker 5: To my eyes.
Speaker 3: So you know we're dealing with and that was the majority in the.
Speaker 5: DC Gulag especially. They used to taunt us.
Speaker 3: By wearing like Black Lives Matter and Kamala Harris gear like while they were working into the unit to kind of let us know who they were, and you know, they would constantly lock down our unit and strip search us, and you know, withhold us from our rights to go outside and get sunshine.
Speaker 5: And so we have been through the ringer.
Speaker 3: I'm about to tell your audience something that's going to infuriate people. Done on a nine hundred days of solitary confinement bill.
Speaker 1: You spent nine which is close to three years, nine hundred days in solitary confinement for what.
Speaker 3: Well, the first year we were incarcerated, they had the COVID scam going on in twenty twenty one. So we were in ourselves twenty three hours a day, no family visitation, no haircuts, no shaves, all under the guise of trying to keep us safe, I mean, but keep us safe from one I mean, people were becoming mentally deranged inside their prison cells, with no access to the outside world, to human connection, to fellowship in the Christian Bible studies.
Speaker 5: We had nothing.
Speaker 3: We didn't even have tablets in our cells that can make phone calls. We were just literally animals get walked once a day, you know, even then abandoned dog in a pound gets out of the cage once a day to go on a walk. I've spent years inside cells without leaving, and other than the COVID scam, the other almost you know, two years of solitary were because of interviews like this that I was doing for my prison cell that would find out that we were speaking out against the depression, against the torture, against the crew, and unusual and constitutional punishment, and then they would come and try to shut down our voices. And that's why they moved me so much, and that's why they put me in solitary, thinking they could stop God's movement to reclaim his country.
Speaker 5: And there they were very, very wrong.
Speaker 3: My same people they slammed the door on my face and pepper sprayed me and treated me like a like an animal, are the same people that had to open the door for me just yesterday at eight pm when I left.
Speaker 1: Prison, Jay Blang, What physical or mental conditions did the federal government cause in you?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Number one is a lawsuit I assume is coming at some point, But at this point, what is your physical and emotional state?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, we've been relying upon God from day one, and so my physical and my emotional state had been bolstered by my spiritual state. Right, you have to go upstream from everything. And so when you have a faith in.
Speaker 2: God, that's unbreakable and unshakable because his.
Speaker 5: Promises are yes and amen.
Speaker 3: He is a faithful God that always comes through his word, goes out from him and never returns void. He is, you know, the one who started to work in me, and he's going to bring it to completion. And I knew when I was incarcerated that if I could hold on through this night, that the sun would rise in the morning. And you know, Jesus came out of his tomb and he gave us that same spirit, the Holy spirit, power to come out of ours. And God reclaimed me. You know, he set my feet on solid ground. And every day I worked out, you know, an hour or two. I did thousand push ups a day. I'm looking pretty healthy. I'm feeling strong. I managed entire movement from my prison cell. We raised over two million dollars and distributed to all the JAN sixers, got lawyers for over sixty JAN six ers through the J six Legal Fund, and tried to keep up community of broken patriots and broken families intact. You know, people are being financially devastated entire life savings wiped down the blink of an eye from these you know, one hundred thousand dollars to retain federal attorneys and you know, the breadwinners. The men were all put in prison, and these young wives and kids are at home trying to manage homes, are you know, missing mortgage payments and they're getting sold to the bank.
Speaker 5: Cars are getting repossessed.
Speaker 3: It was it was, you know, an insane attack on our way of life. And we tried our hard as we fought. We organized, we pushed back, We raised money, we prayed, and God sustained us.
Speaker 5: You know, we barely eked by. But we're out now and it's time to rebuild America.
Speaker 1: Jay Glang, what did the federal government claim that you did on January the sixth? And what did you do on January the sixth? So tell us what you were charged with and not brought to trial for more than four years.
Speaker 3: Well, January sixth was a series of sumped up, politically motivated charges. The Weapini's DJ had originally charged me with only four counts, and then they after I refused to testify against Trump and the second appeachment hearing, they superseded me with eight counts, and then when I refused to cowdown.
Speaker 5: To a plea deal, they superseded me with thirteen.
Speaker 7: Counts, and then we beat them in Supreme Court on the most I mean, over over arching nonsense charge they've ever charged Americans with.
Speaker 5: Three hundred and sixty jan.
Speaker 3: Six ers were charged with the fifteen to twelve obstruction of Congress twenty year maximum felony charge. And that was a charge that hundreds of people had pled guilty to just in order to not go to prison for twenty years, because the prosecutors told them, either you take this, you know, two three years in prison, plead guilty to this charge now, or else, if you get found guilty, which is a guarantee in the DC courtroom, you could go to prison for up to twenty years. So they used this to bludgeon people into submissions and make them take plea deals, and we beat them on this charge in Supreme Court. And you know, other than that charge, which was one of my major charges that was dropped from my case after we won in Supreme Court, which was a monumentous occasion, I was also charged with multiple counts of assault on federal officers at the Capitol. But you know, these assaults were all from a defensive posture. We were peacefully protesting and they unleasha a barrage on us with tear gas and rubber bullets and concussion grenades, and you know, we were just defending ourselves as any.
Speaker 5: Men or women have the right to do.
Speaker 3: And you know, for defending yourself in America versus tyrannical oppression.
Speaker 5: Apparently it's it's assault charges when you're.
Speaker 3: At the Capitol, but if you do it in your own home, it's called sandr ground law. If you do it at a bar fight, if somebody swings on you first and you end up defending yourself, you're you're you know, that's a legally admissible reason to.
Speaker 5: Apply use of force.
Speaker 3: And they didn't allow us to even bring up self defense arguments at our trials. They precluded us was just the legal term for the judge being an absolute tyrant, saying that you are not allowed you assert your right to self defense to this jury. They will not be given instructions to acquit you based upon self defense. So we were going in there with no self defense. They wouldn't allow us to use our First Amendment right as an excuse either for being at the capitalist and we were there to READJUSS agreements, they precluded us from First Amendment arguments and for self defense and defensive third person.
Speaker 5: So we literally had our arms.
Speaker 3: And hands tied behind our backs, and with a rig DC jury pool and the rigged prosecution and the rig judges that it was absolutely an impossible scenario.
Speaker 5: But who do we serve?
Speaker 3: We serve the god of impossibilized And look, I'm walking around my hotel room right now, free.
Speaker 1: Man Jake Lang. Why did the federal government not bring you to trial for more than four years? In fact, when you were released because of the orders of Donald Trump a few days ago, you still didn't have a court date. So how how can you keep somebody locked up more than four years in horrible circumstances and not bring you a trial.
Speaker 3: Well, going to Supreme Court pretty much elongated my case for two years as that situation worked itself out. And on top of that, the government never provided full exculpatory evidence.
Speaker 5: Say they hid I mean it.
Speaker 3: Was literally just what three weeks ago we got the Inspector General's report that there were three dozen FBI agents paid at the Capitol to disrupt and perpetrate the events of January sixth.
Speaker 5: I'd been asking my prosecutor for.
Speaker 3: That video, for the evidence where the federal agents were. Did I interact with any did any of those people change my disposition or influence my actions on January sixth to one of these people hand me a baseball bat. I mean, we had no idea who the federal CHS agents.
Speaker 5: And assets were.
Speaker 3: They were hiding that information from us, not even admitting that those people were there. And so we were pushing doing all these pre trial court motions in order to assert my right to try to get a fair trial. Because when you go to trial without full exculpatory evidence, that's called a Brady violation. There's a landmark case Brady versus USA or whatever that asserts that any evidence that can be beneficial to you using in a courtroom needs to be provided to you by the prosecution.
Speaker 5: And they weren't doing that.
Speaker 3: We were fighting with them to try to get this information. Obviously they did not. We had to call it out of their cold dead hands and the new Trumpet administration to get this info, and you know, it just basically made it an impossible scenario. My legal team had made the decision that it's in the best interest of justice, we will continue to fight to get you a fair trial and a full exculpatory information before we just walk you into that courtroom, allow you to be slaughtered without you know, a chance to have the evidence you need to defend yourself. Jake, and I said, you know, They said to me, are you willing to push it out and wait until we get you a fair trial or do you want to just go and just be slaughtered on the altar of woke left liberal politics here in DC. And I said, you know, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to as certain my right as an American to have a fair and impartial trial.
Speaker 1: Okay. In the IG report, Inspector General's report about three weeks ago said there were dozens of FBI agents undercover, incentivizing, encouraging, and some say providing weapons to those who were there, and that was quickly buried. That was even a one day story. It was less than a one day story, and that we moved on from that completely. So at this point, there are many At this point, I think that everyone is free. From January sixth to media is fashioning in this thing completely Differently, the media is making it look as if Donald Trump wanted to have police officers killed. Donald Trump, that didn't mind if police officers were beaten. And I would say this, Jake Lang, if somebody actually can be proven beat up a cop, sprayed him with bear spray, hit him in the head, he should go to jail. He should be convicted on that. However, in Hamilton County where I'm from, or anywhere in the country, anyone that assaults a police officer not resulting in the police officer's death or disability to get four years in jail for that is one hell of a punishment. So, even assuming that you did with a claim you have done, you spent four years in federal prisons and many times in isolation and the whole for an offense for which you were not convicted. In fact, as you sit there today, you're not convicted of any federal crimes. They held you for four years in release, and you understand that if Kamala Harris had won, you'd be in jail, likely until you were dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, believe me, I know that this was a preordained blessing on my life to deliver me from the death and the destruction that was this incredible tyranny. The show Binen presidency represented for me life or death scenario. I mean, if the Democrats were allowed to continue their political persecution of constitutionalists and patriots, my whole life would have been wasted inside a prison cell. But God saw me fit and saw all the January sixth ers fit for his service. You know, in the Book of Matthew, we learned about a story where Jesus tells his disciples to go and.
Speaker 5: Grab a donkey from a man.
Speaker 3: And the disciples asked, Jesus, what if this man tells us, what do we ask?
Speaker 5: You know, what do we tell him when he asks us, who's a donkey for?
Speaker 3: And Jesus told his disciples to say, the Master has a need. And the Master had a need on us, and he unloosed us as well too, and is using us for his good will and pleasure.
Speaker 5: And when God has a calling on your life.
Speaker 3: He will move a mountain, he will break a chain, he will deliver you from whatever oppression, whatever circumstance you're in, in order to use you as one of his instruments. So he saw us as instruments, as vessels.
Speaker 8: That were suited to be filled with his spirit to be used for his glory, and he delivered us from our death our tomb just because he did his son Jesus, Jake Lank.
Speaker 1: Jake Lank, Did you commit any crimes on January the sixth?
Speaker 3: No, I defended my country from communist oppression?
Speaker 1: Did you? Did you assault or attack a police officer?
Speaker 3: I only defended my life in the lives of those around me. All right?
Speaker 1: And at this point, what is Jake Lane going to do? What are you gonna do with the rest of your life? Imagine a lawsuits coming at some point. What are you going to do with this reprieve by President Trump? What is your mission now?
Speaker 3: Well, we need accountability. We're pushing one hundred percent to make sure that those who have tortured us are held responsible for their actions. We also have the January sixth Life for Building project that is a huge part of getting this first steps forward, getting these men.
Speaker 5: Back up on their feet.
Speaker 3: Two hundred and fifty men that have been finance devastated to homes you know, mortgages and bankrupt sold off to the bank, cars, repossessed, life savings, wipes out family, generational businesses, destroyed, are emerging from prison with nothing. They're penniless, and we need to get them immediately set up into apartments and with first month's rents and new sneakers and a cell phone and some groceries and stuff. So, guys, if you're looking to help out the Jan sixers rebuild their lives and resettle into society, please go to J six rebuild dot com. That's letter J the number six rebuild dot com J six rebuild dot com, and you know, help help us out because I've got a lot of guys that are like Jake, I don't know what we're gonna do, like uh next week because I have like five hundred bucks of my name and I can't you know, I'm saying in the extended same hotel and that money is gonna be gone next week. Like where do I go?
Speaker 4: What do I do?
Speaker 5: I don't want to move to a homeless shelter.
Speaker 3: So we need to form up around these patriots who suffered and sacrificed for our freedom in this country.
Speaker 5: So guys, please go to J six rebuild dot com.
Speaker 3: My book is available for pre order as well on Patriot Prisoner dot com.
Speaker 5: That's the name of my book.
Speaker 3: Patriot prisoner four years and four days in the gulag without a trial. You'll hear all the gritty details on in my story. It'll be released here in the next month or so.
Speaker 5: And you know, we're blessed by God.
Speaker 3: To have a story to tell that can glorify Him.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Like I said, we were in a tomb and now we're free. We've been resurrected up.
Speaker 1: Against the clock. Jake Lang, get a hold of me in a month or two after the book is out. We'll do it again. And Jake Lang, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Jake. Let's continue with more. That's part of the story of someone actually locked up for four years, never brought to trial, and he got out because of Donald Trump. Your reaction, Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW are.
Speaker 9: You distraught after the recent presidential election? Here at Don't by Cryo, we understand your pain and we're here to help. Our expert team of cryogenic care providers can cryogenically freeze you until the Trump presidency has ended. No more crying, no more anxiety attacks, just blissful sleep until Trump is gone. When you awaken from your slumber. We'll even have a party ready and waiting for you. It will be like his presidency never even happened. It was all just a bad dream. As an added bonus, you can choose the Vance add on package. We'll extend your sleep for an additional four years at a fifty percent discount. In the event JD. Vance wins the next presidential election, everything will be okay. We're here to take care of you in your time of need. So remember, don't cry.
Speaker 4: Cryo hello, buyet skulls.
Speaker 10: I'm broadcasting, say don't cry.
Speaker 1: I cry. Oh okay, I think we were going to do that instead of going to Madagascar because there's like a in a komodo dragon's almost extinct. Not if we start breeding them for a living. Okay. Imagine women especially that are so upset. Yeah, they need to go, you know, like go to sleep for four years, like be frozen and then you wake up like mister Freeze and Batman. And if jad Vance wins is a fifty discount, you're a sleep for eight years. Then they have a special and on feature. But Nancy Pelosi, no Steiny, what's his name? How about if Uh or the Adam Schiff or Donald Trump Junior wins the presidency in twelve years, Well join Elon musk on Mars now, wouldn't that be something? So for those upset right now, just go don't cry call cryon and you go and suspend an animation with Joe DiMaggio's head. What if Millennia, oh like being suspended animation with her? But there's a tank you go in's the presidency? You goof I'm sorry, I'm thinking about Jude easy, I'm I'm talking about Junior. Yeah, Junior wins it? This could what about Eric? What about his daughter? What up for thirty six years? Wait a minute, what about the big b? What if he takes over? Eh? Baron? Baron youngest of what's he like? Eighteen? He's got to be thirty five? Those segments, but we could continue to lie about his What if when he's thirty six he takes over? So you go through Donald Trump j D and on top of that little bit of Donald Trump Junior and then Baron. Well this stay frozen, live in your own animation will leave the student reporters and service of your local temp Star heating air conditioning dealers tame star quality. You could feel the beautiful Cincinnati called the experts that preferred home comfort at five, one, three, eight nine to two hv A c smart and you need to call temp Star about it because it's cold right now, as you know, what are we done with this now segment? According to Jennifer ketch Mark, yes, from here on maybe through. I think the pools are going to open Saturday afternoon? Were the pools on opening in New Orleans anywhere? The Super Bowl? How about that? They're ice skating guys playing hockey down Canal Street. I don't know what the time? You know what that means? New Orleans may get the National Hockey League. Wouldn't that be something?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Hey, let's see college basketball last night Texas Tech the Red Raiders, a home of Joe Walter not good. Twelve threes, got thirty two bench points in downing our beloved Bearcats eighty one seventy one. Bearcats now twelve and six and two and five. In the Big twelve Big Game Night segment, Xavier may march to glory. Xavier plays at number twenty Saint John's tonight, well least six point thirty? Is it the Red Storm now? Yeap used to be the Indians of the Red Men. We got there to DeBie On Smith, the one of their best guards is out with a shoulder injury for tonight. Well, Rick Patino beat him here about a week ago, right, and we need to beat him there. That's correct. And then they go from Saint John's to the Huskies Saturday at the Centas Center. Almost beat him there, could beat him here. But what about the hottest team in America right now? So I'm talking about the Miami RedHawks. Travis Steele's got him rolling in Oxford Steel eight in a row, they beat Bowling Green, got it done fourteen and four, six and oh in the Mac. And then Saturday, Saturday Saturday, Miami v Akron both are six and oh in the Mac. How about that a Mac battle and action? Travis Steel is getting it done? Talk about him action on Saturday? Now that shall we say? Trump's in the White House? Can I call Miami the Redskins again? No? All right? Dayton shot? He didn't have an executive order yet, does he you will? Dayton shot fifty eight percent of the field and downing Ducaine in Pittsburgh eighty two sixty two Ohio State upsets number eleven perdue there the Buckeyes win again and Louisville dumps SMU. Pat Kelsey's team's fifteen and five and eight and one in the ACC. Pretty good. Pat Kelsey's getting it done. Amen to that high school basketball today, Willy. The Kentucky Girls all a Classic got underway. One final is in Bethlehem over Covington Holy Cross seventy to sixty four. Nia Carter led the holy Cross with twenty eight points. But tomorrow's segment, we're going to have the Reds Caravans kicking off tomorrow. Is that correct? That is correct? They're getting at the right time it we are when it's zero right at least tomorrow is going to be in the twenties. Yes, what about that global warming? I heard all about what about global warming? Go call Al Gore Bengals up to They brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town, thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky, Bengals. I guess all the reports are, Willy. They're interviewing Al Golden as we speak with a defensive coordinator's job there it is. Let's see Red's update. You got the Hot Stove League on the air tonight at six oh five, the Reds Caravan visits Wilmington. Now, I'm gonna fighting Quakers tonight at the Roberts Center that's owned by RNL Carriers. So you're telling me now the Reds Caravan will be here. How many branches are there? Two? Three or four? There's I think three three branches then maybe spread out in red. They're all over the place, Jeff Brenton. They've been here, They've been to Indianapolis, They've been to Lawrenceburg, They've been all over. Now tomorrow we get the Cowboy Tommy Thrall and the rest of the group at all. Yes, let's see Baseball's Hall of Fame classes all set for twenty twenty five. How about that each er oh got the call last night see see Sabathia along with Billy Wagner. By the way, the one sports guy from Pike County that did not vote for each euro yeah, should have his privileges suspended. They got to throw him out of the country. One out of three hundred and seventy six at each one vote. Does not one deserve to be in the Hall of Fame? I think not. You No, I don't bet that the writers vote, Is it hal No, McCoy didn't do it. No, who did it.
Speaker 10: Identify that probably some goofball from Vermont or something, a Democrat probably, So they will all go in with the Cobra and Richie Allen later on this year, I think it's July is July.
Speaker 1: They usually have third week in July, So there you go. I know it's hotter than the hinges of Hell, that's for sure. I'm so happy for Dave Parker, amen quarter Tech's finest going over to Hall of Fame. Nobody better in his day and five or six years span he was the best player in baseball. Yes, no doubt about many better than than the Cobra. And I'm glad he's in, and I'm glad he can appreciate it in the living years. I wish Pete Rose was in during the living years, that's for sure, but you're not gonna happen. Also, Willie Way in the high school bowling, don't talk about tell me about Brian Combs. Is this him again? Super Combs has done it. He's got the nil money out there at mcnick. That's not a shot. Nil money's going to mcnick. I'm just kidding. For the Kegler's mcnick boys bowling team ten wins in a row. They are unstoppable wherever house they go to. Why didn't you get those kids in here? Are they gonna win? To stay titled? They do, we'll utter them. I got to get beechwood in here. I got tackets. Not bringing beachwood down here at eight degrees, good point. Make sure it gets above twenty. Yeah. But by the way, there's another school shooting. Three people including shooter wounded in the school in Nashville, Tennessee, and Antioch, Antioch, Tennessee Antioch High School. So we'll continue to follow that as events warrant segment. It begins, believe it or not, in about three weeks, I think on February the tenth, if I'm correct. Pictures and catchers report. Oh and also speaking of reporting, Willie Lucho Lucho Acosta is reporting. Although late to FC Cincinnati, they open up the preseason Friday night in Clearwater, Florida. At least they don't have any snow there in the Sunshine State. Have you seen some of the video. There is snow in the palm trees, there's snow covering the beaches. Can't even see the beach. How about what is it? Ten inches of snow and New Orleans are playing hockey down Canal Street. Sega's global warming? Do you know now the activists say that cold is caused by global warming? Are you aware of that? I believe when it's cold Tallahassees in it's snow crisis. Unbelievable. Handing back, all I can say is, I'm in a crisis right now? Are you in a crisis? Always? Should you visit cryogenics to be frozen until the Trump presidency is over? You can join Ted Williams in his head somewhere near tepe Arizona, near Red Spring Training. In fact, you could join other liberals who are being frozen. Did you do that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: If Ted Williams his head laying next to you, some of course you wouldn't know it. But I'm not sure you can fall away. I don't know. But anyway, I mean liberals are being right now. They're going into vats of dry ice to be frozen, waiting for the end of the Trump presidency. Gonna get ready, there could be more. What if he's hands the executive order that I want to be president another four years after this? Can he do it CNN also known as would blow up the Cemetery News Network. I'll have a problem. They're blowing up nothing Biden did illegally? Has ever been on the news. No, doesn't count. No, all the pardons, his whole family, drugs a big age, No problem. Yeah, Hunter, he's a crook and knows it and knows it. So a pedophile. Then Harris, what she doing? What do you think she's doing today? You think she's doing laundry out right now? My doubt? CALLI forty. I hope she lives along writing writing her memoirs. Long and unproductive life is what I want for her. Long life.
Speaker 10: May you live I lost and liked it. And Joe Biden, may you live a long and unproductive life. That's all I want. Segment is out in sports, I think so. Coming up next to.
Speaker 1: Frank Lrose who's the cousin of Franklrosa. Three four. See, we have a Secretary of State who is going to give us a report from the inaugural what happened when he was there, how good it was, how bad it was, and what's gonna happen today, tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. And Frank Lorosa is gonna disclose some information you're gonna find very important segment. Now, what about Now who's gonna run to see the wine is leaving the governor? He's gonna so that Ramaswami guy is gonna run. You got bank Rama Swami? Yeah, David Yost Attorney General. Okay, out of that group will come one? What about double A? And then you got Amy act In waiting in the wings on the left side of things along with I'm told Shared Brown may run for governor? What come back? I'm back Shareed Brown. So you might have Shared Brown against David Yost or Shared Brown against Baake Ramaswami. He needs to comb his hair. Shareed Brown have bad hair. But we'll see what happens. But is this somewhat of a red state? Would you agree just a little bit slightly? Segment? Give me out of the Stude's report. Remember, don't cry. Cry Onomics can take care of your passions. Willie and Honor. Of another cold day here in the Tri State and it feels like we're all frozen. Where's that global warming when you need it? Global warming causing climate change. If it's hot, cold, wet, or dry, it's all global warming. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewd Report.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Anthony Wiener. Anthony Wiener is one of the bobos involved with Hillary Clinton. Remember Anthony Wiener. She got to pardon him too. Congressman that wanted to become the mayor of New York City, Anthony Wiener, and he had so many problems the Trumpsters now thinking. And by the way, anti Israel, pro terrorist students are now protesting classes at Columbia a mass protest is that place down and they're telling him get out, get out, And now they had called the police on him. Unbelievable. Let's continue Bill Cunning into Great American standing tall and proud for law enforcement on news Radio seven hundred WLW by Billy Cunning In the Great America, many things have changed. Many Ohioans, Kentuckians, and Hoosiers have come back from the festivities in Washington. Many went in on Saturday. We're there Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. One of the ones who went was Frank LeRose, our Secretary of State. He was wine dined in pocket Line and the Commander in Chief Ball where the Trumpster shows up along with a JD. Vance who spent four years in the Marines and Frank LeRose, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Just tell the American people you got there a couple of days early. Ohio was well represented. I think his second largest delegation of all the states was Ohio under the leadership of Alex trent Tefilou and JD. Vance and many others. You were one of the officials present to give us a flavor of Washington the inaugural For the four or five days that you were.
Speaker 6: There, you know, it was a lot of excitement. Any inaugural that you go to is there's always some inconvenience, a lot of long lines to wait until you go through the metal detectors. That was cold outside, a lot of walking because you couldn't really drive anywhere in DC, so I used my metro card quite a bit. But I'll say this, it was worth it because we were there to see our president and our vice president take the oaths of office and be again what he called a golden era in America. I can tell you about the energy at the Commander in Chief Ball. My favorite event of all of them was the one I went to with my fellow soldiers sailors, airman's and marines, space guardians from the Space Force. But you know, he was welcomed with a rock star reception. There was a lot of enthusiasm, a lot of excitement, and we know that we're on the path now putting America first again and making America great again, and for the men and women that defend this nation from all enemies, foreign and domestic. We are excited about our new commander in chief and our new Vice president.
Speaker 1: By the way, and Frank Lorosa, you were there. You have spent many years in military. In fact, you're still in the military.
Speaker 11: Correct.
Speaker 1: What's your rank?
Speaker 6: I'm a When I'm not Secretary of State, Larrose, I get to be Sergeant first class Larrose, I serve in the Army Reserve.
Speaker 1: God bless you. There was a little speech given this morning by the new Secretary of State. Of course, Rubio was the first one confirmed. And I won't say it was a frosty reception, but it was restrained. They had a large number of members of the Secretary of State's office. There were literally tens of thousands members of the Secretary State Office. And of course when he met in Washington to see this morning, he gave a speech to several hundred and he said that there's going to be one flag policies across the US embassies all over the world. One flag. It's called the American flag, and there will not be Black Lives Matter flags flying or the gay rights flags flying all over the world. Was going to be one flag. The world of woke is gone. And that received a rather tepit clapping the hands like this, There weren't shears. It was like, what, we're Americans, we have a one flag policy. I can't fly my flag anywhere. Explain explain your reaction to that.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a lot of brokenness within the federal government right now, and a lot of it happened intentionally by the previous administration. But perhaps the most broken agency in the federal government is the Department of State. I believe it's been thoroughly infiltrated by a bunch of East and West Coast intellectuals that don't put America first and that want to go into countries and lecture them about trans rights and all kinds of other nonsense instead of actually advancing America's foreign interest. We can go, we could do a whole segment on my experience working with the State Department as an Army Green Beret in countries around the world. What I saw is a bunch of people hiding behind blast walls at embassies and not actually getting out and interacting with the foreign populations that they're supposed to be there interacting with. They've got this like sort of zero risk mentality, very arrogant, and again not focused on actually advancing America's best interest around the world, instead lecturing people about liberal pet projects and that kind of thing. I think that the Senator now Secretary Rubio is going to work to transform that organization, but it's going to take a long time, and it needs to be done because guess what, the Andes Foreign Service, the Russian Foreign Service, they're focused on the economic dominance of their nations. They're focused on their nation's best interest. We haven't been for too long, and I think that we need to turn around the US State Department because it's vitally important the work they do well.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the Partisan Voting Registration Act. It was not well known, but the last several years there's federal government agencies whose role has been under Joe Biden and under Obama before that, to register voters that vote Democratic, using the federal government or state governments to register voters in such a way as to vote left wing. Explain what's happening in Ohio and what that is. Many people don't know what we're talking about. Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 6: Well, there was a lot of chicanery by the Biden administration, but one effort that they engaged in very early on was to weaponize the federal government to help the Democratic Party. They were requiring federal agencies go out and do voter registration, and no surprise, it tended to focus on liberal population centers and groups, and they were actually working on giving money to outside groups, nonprofit groups, naturally, those that have a liberal mindset to advance voter turnout.
Speaker 5: Again, this is not.
Speaker 6: The responsibility of the federal government. We fought that in Ohio. Not only did we tell them that those efforts are not welcome here and so that we rejected that in Ohio, but I joined as a party to a lawsuit with the America First Policy Institute. I was proud to be one of the lead plaintiffs in that lawsuit with America First Policy Institute, and we were on track to defeating it in the court. But thankfully President Trump on day one issued an executive order resending this bad executive order from Biden. And so now the federal government agency should go back to focusing on their core missions, not trying to boost democratic turnout.
Speaker 1: Because it didn't work. In fact, there was more of austin were them and I'm heartening the last election. Maybe you have some facts as far as Ohio was concerned. Many of the facts are now known. How was the actual turnout in twenty twenty four presidential election compared to other elections. Was there a bubbling up of many people who are saying we can't take it anymore? Or were many complyingt with government control of their lives in twenty twenty four in general? What was the turnout?
Speaker 6: It was near record five point eight million. It almost hit the record of twenty twenty which was five point nine million.
Speaker 5: And here's something Willie.
Speaker 6: When the Democrats say that I'm trying to suppress the vote.
Speaker 5: As your Republican secretary.
Speaker 6: Of State, if that's my objective, I'm terrible at it. Of course, we're not trying to suppress the vote. We want to make sure that it's honest, and we'll continue to do that. But we've seen massive turnout, and so all the schemes by the left tend to fail and backfire. Thankfully, Trump just President Trump just rescinded this scheme from the Biden team. But it doesn't work generally anyway, because the power of the people is what.
Speaker 5: Matters, and that's what we do in Ohio.
Speaker 6: We have an honest election, we see massive turnout, and we've seen conservatives winning overwhelmingly in our state now for the last few cycles.
Speaker 1: Frank Lerosa, let's talk. Let's kind of talk from thirty thousand feet. There were long periods of time when Ohio was thoroughly democratic. I think of the seventies and eighties, Dick Celest, Frank Celebrezi, et cetera, Anthony Celebrezi. You couldn't find a Republican with a search warrant. And then for a long time it was iffy. There was some secretaries of state's Democrats, some Republican went back and forth, some governors, Ted Strickland, et cetera. But the last ten to fifteen years, Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana have thoroughly gone to the right Republican and now it used to be. You might recall that Barack Hussein Obama won Ohio twice and eight and twenty twelve, which won a long time ago. He easily won Ohio, and he won Indiana in the twenty eight cycles. So Ohio was thoroughly democratic when Obama was in power. Is why, philosophically, Frank LeRose, Secondretary of State, has Ohio and Kentucky. When I talked to Rob Sanders and those in the Bluegrass where I was born, there's no Democrats anywhere. You can't they don't exist. And in the end of the same fact, So what happened you think the last fifteen years in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky that turned the people toward the righteousness of the Republican Party.
Speaker 5: What happened There's two things.
Speaker 6: The Democrats left working families, and the Republicans were prepared to embrace them and to work on the things that they cared about. I spoke to the plumbers and pipe fitters a couple of years ago, and I explained it to them like this. I said, all right, guys, I said, many of you have been lifelong Democrats. But think about this, the Democratic Party talking to a group of plumbers. The Democratic Party is so fixated on letting boys use girls' bathrooms that they don't have much time for you all who build the bathrooms. And I think that I saw a lot of heads going up and down. They sort of got that. And so the fringe policies of the left have driven people in working class, blue collar, former union towns all along the Ohio River and where I grew up in Northeast Ohio have driven people out of the Democratic Party and to the Republican Party. And to our credit, with President Trump and other smart Republican leaders, we've said we're the party of working class families. We're going to fight for your prosperity, for rule of law, for common sense, for a secure southern border. We're going to do the things that you care about. And as long as we keep doing those things, we can win. But when we don't, then they'll they'll go right back. And that's where we have to be smart as a party and focus on the issues that matter to real Ohioans. And I know President Trump's going to do that, and I'm looking to make sure that I'm part of those efforts here in Ohio to make sure that we can continue fighting for working families.
Speaker 1: Lastly, I would say this, there's an order coming out of Washington that's going to put military units on the southern border. As indicated. If Governor Abbott of Texas says, you know what, we're overwhelmed. There's another huge caravan coming up from Guadalajara, and there's thousands wanting to get into the country to test what's going on. Might you be called out, Franklerosa, to go to the southern border as in the reserves.
Speaker 5: It's possible.
Speaker 6: I serve in a unit that's part of the US Special Operations Command. Not certain whether we would be part of that or not. It's probably likely to be more conventional units doing a lot of this work. But I will say this, I was deployed to the US Mexican border by the Clinton administration, so I was I was part of a counter narcotics effort called Joint Task Force six bent down there in nineteen ninety nine by the Clinton administration. There's nothing unusual or extreme about using the military to protect our nation's borders. That's one of the reasons.
Speaker 1: Why we exist.
Speaker 5: And by the way, the.
Speaker 6: Capable, smart men and women of our United States military working side by side with our United States Border Patrol are going to end this invasion on our southern border. President Trump's going to make sure it happens very quickly.
Speaker 1: What happens to Frank Lerosa? If you're called of this southern border on this invasion taking place, he's declared in a national emergency. And when that happens, the law gives the president magnificent sweeping powers to defend the nation's borders. I'm thinking about Red Dawn Part two when Patrick Swayzee was in the high Ranges of Colorado fighting the North Koreans. There's an invasion going on. So if you're called to the southern border, who takes over the Secretary of State's office?
Speaker 6: So, first of all, the unit that I'm in gives me a lot of flexibility because of the work that I do. So I tend to sit down with my commander in Sergeant major at the beginning of the year and chart out what times each year I can be there.
Speaker 5: To fulfill my duties.
Speaker 6: That's the way that they've worked it out with me, and I appreciate that. But I'll tell you this last summer, I had to spend a month on duty down at Fort Bragg now called Fort Liberty, probably.
Speaker 5: Not for long ago.
Speaker 6: President Trump changes that back too. But I was down at Fort Bragg, North Carolina for five weeks last summer, and every night when I'd get off duty at sixteen hundred hours, I'd go to my hotel room and sit there making phone calls with my team and doing video calls with my team to do the work of the secretary of State's office. My Assistant Secretary of State, a woman who is incredibly capable, was vested with some authority while I was gone to sign things that needed to be signed and that kind of thing. But I was in daily contact with the team and it works out quite well.
Speaker 1: What's the future for Frank LeRose three four seven? You got two more years in your term? What comes up next for you? If anything? Or will you come back in the ven years and simply make the grapes let someone else drink the wine, or.
Speaker 6: Or maybe I can help my cousin buddy selling pieces. Now, I'll tell you what I love public service. I'm not ready to make an announcement right now, but I'm looking running for a different state wide office. I am having some conversations with friends that are looking at running for governor, about helping them, but again not ready to make any announcements right now about that. I do want to see Ohio continue to be strong, and that means good conservative leadership at the state wide level, and so expect me to be involved in that in twenty twenty six, and your listeners will be among the first to know when I've got an announcement to make.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: You know, Viveke Ramaswami, he's going to tee it up against David Yost, the Attorney General. Viveg rama swam He's like a rock star. David Yost is a solid attorney general. Who do you support between those two now?
Speaker 6: Not making an announcement today, Two good men, I can tell you that I do think that that Vivek has a vision and an energy that Ohio needs, but again not ready to make an announcement on that today either.
Speaker 1: All right, Frank, God bless you and God bless America, and thank you for your service to this great nation. Let's make it greater. Thank you, Frank LeRose, thank you very much, God bless and God bless America. Let's continue with more if a line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, Bill Cunningham of the Bengals and the Reds Caravan beginning tomorrow with Jeff Brantley with me on news radio seven hundred WLW. You know, after my great interview with Jake Lang at the one o'clock hour, received several texas from law enforcement officers. They relate to me what has happened to the assailants, the scumbags who hit them and beat them. Had One cop called me and said God punched me twice in the face. I got a broken jaw and at that point I was off duty for about six months, had my mouth the wired shut, and the perpetrator got nine months in jail. Another cop called me and said he was bitten repeatedly by some woman he was trying to arrest, and he got all the shots necessary thereafter, and after that person went to court, she was put on probation. Another cop sent me a note saying that I had a broken leg. I was chasing someone and I fell down broke my leg. I was off for about four months and the perpetrator who did that got a year and a half in jail from if you put me in charge, if you physically hurt a cop, such as that it's automatic three years in prison, assuming that was the only injury. Punch a cop in the face, accept up some sort of a bite from a person, or you're chasing somebody that broke a leg, three years automatically in prison. So Jake Lang, who allegedly assaulted Capitol Police officers and wasn't convicted of it, spent a little over four years in federal prisons four years now. The proportionality is what we're dealing with. And the same crowd that said defund the police are now the ones who's saying that if you assault a federal police officer without permanent damage to his or her body, should you get more than four years in jail. If it's three years, four years, five years, I'm okay with that, but not twenty years. There's proportionality. And as you know, if you just google Brian Sicknik, who was the cop that died the day after January sixth of a stroke, all the medical examiners who tried to find a murder or a manslaughter of a Capitol Police officer which would have given possibly a death sentence to the person that did it, it could not be located. There was no Capitol police officer killed as a result of the terrible criminal activities committed by those at the Capitol that should never have been there in the first place. Proportionality is what I'm saying. Can you smell what I'm cooking? Let's continue two thirty home Your Reds is gonna be here tomorrow about twelve oh six. But Jeff Brandley, many others, the Reds Caravan is underway with Ted McKay oh on News Radio seven hundred ought to.
Speaker 11: Chuck Ingram is back, I am. We got some World Cup races coming down. Alpine skiing World Championships are coming up, really going to be on a mountain in Germany called Mount Wank. Mount Wank, Yes, And they've decided they're going to change their slogan because it wouldn't look good on TV in English speaking, in particularly the UK. As you may know, it's a slang term in the UK for a masturbation. Right on each of these gondolos, it has real big with the heart eye heart Yes, I love wank.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So they're changing the logos on the gondolas so it doesn't say I love wank. And they point out that in what they say here that she agreed that it may be too vulgar for the World Cup, so they're changing. I love wank, even though in Germany it's pronounced vunk. It's not wank, it's vunk. They said, we want to convey a positive image and togetherness of us as partners to the outside world and not use sexual slang, which it's not in German right as we know. Yes, so that's people aren't mature enough to apparently not make that change. Apparently not. During the European Championships hosted in Germany last year, fans of Scotland's national football team staying in the area bought as much wank merchandicese because they have. It's amusing, so lising on some merch opportunities here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: The German name, which was pronounced like an English V, is said to have come from the Old German word for slope or bend.
Speaker 1: Yes, too late. Things I never thought you're mic saying on the.
Speaker 11: Show I know the road too are just known as the wank Bond. I'm sorry, funk funk Bond. So if you're watching the World Ski Championships at Mount Wank, you won't know that's where it is because you're covering everything up. You're gonna sell that merchandise. Have had it totally. It's German, totally agree, Oh mercy late, the decision has been made.
Speaker 4: Hell Buiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: If you visit a mountain wank anytime soon. I don't plan to segment. What about you? You've been to the Olympics since I understand? Is that correct? Correct? How was it Albertville, France in nineteen ninety four? You and Mike went right? Correct? How was he skied the Alps? Mike McConnell ski where Albertville, France is right at the tip tip of where the Alps begin Alps. We saw ski jumping at other events. Incredible action. John wasn't John Claude, John Claude Keeley remember him? We went, we went through the We went through Grenoble, France. He's the bus stopped when we got the Grenoble France and got out of the bus and paid homage. Does Jean Claud remember Jehan, the great French alpine skier. Now, Rock, you're paying off a bet. Many a few people actually do this.
Speaker 10: Rock put her there, baby, You go to technicality, but you know what I figured you know what.
Speaker 1: I'd be whining all day. I'm going to give the segment because he earned it. He picked the bucks. At some point I took the bucks. Then I saw it delivered. I pay my bets. I switched at the end and I took Notre Dame. Now I'm taking the Buffalo bills to big Kansas City. You just doomed the Buffalo bills.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be good if they won? That wouldn't it be better than Kansas City? So great, so sick of I mean, everybodys sick of that.
Speaker 10: Whole day's Patrick Mahomes endearing himself to the NFL audience.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 10: Look at Sege's cherry. He's getting into it right now. Greater's hot Fudge Sunday. Put it on the left there, segment. I need to go back to the bank after that. By the way, is more more than that? Yeah for a hot but Sunday grads like ten bucks or something.
Speaker 1: No, that's not that seven and change. I'm want to bring this up to if I can. Yes, second, don't ask me anything for a while. Now. I had on Jake Lang, who walked out of the DC jail after four years and four days, and it has not been brought to trial. It is alleged that he assaulted a Capitol police officer without causing serious injury or death, despite the News Department, et cetera saying that officers were killed that day.
Speaker 10: If you read all the information, the answer one guy killed himself. That's Brian Sickniya is the guy that but all ready to do anything. Just go and check it out.
Speaker 1: However, when I say that if you assault a police officer not causing serious physical harm or long term disability, four years in jail, two years in solitary confinement, I.
Speaker 10: Would have to ask a cop would they think? But I, from my perspective, four years too in solitary confinement. For he didn't knife anybody, didn't shoot anybody, didn't baseball bat anybody. So I think he paid his debts and should he remain in prison for the rest of the No, I.
Speaker 1: Not to kill a cop, right, And they tried the DC Police Department of Justice. The whole crew there said, we need to find if we can legally and properly a police offerer that was killed directly or indirectly. In other words, if you hit a cop in the face, and two weeks later he die of a blood clot caused by that punch in the face. That's called manslaughter that carries twenty years in jail. So if that was the case, if an officer was killed by a rioter who never should have been there, they sho should be punished to one degree or another. We can find that person, We're gonna charge him. Not one j six was charged with killing or a manslaughter of a cop, but we act as if they did. Now, am I being soft on crime? Segment says I'm soft on crime? What do you say? Oh, the FFP president seems to think Trump four years in jail, life ruined? I mean, would you like to spend four years you right now?
Speaker 10: I have to ask the cop, maybe take a call or to.
Speaker 1: Talk to them. What do they say? I'm thinking I have to imagine that. I mean, you're you've paid your debts to society in my eyes, But if maybe a cop sees it differently, I am. If there's anybody around here that's against by against cops, it's me. But four years for kind of some pushing and shoving. I don't know.
Speaker 10: I think you paid your debts and they should have paid some debt. Absolutely, I think four years and two solitary.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, okay, and not bring them to trial because it's like and there there's three hundred of us similarly situated, and they weren't treated well by the guards, by the way, they were not treated well, which you heard a cop in prison, you're not treated well. But the rumor was all these cops were killed and and thank.
Speaker 10: God, But we want to keep lying and saying that, if you that's been the Democrats strategy for many, many years, just keep saying it over and over and over. It's not true that enough of the wilfully ignorant will go, oh yeah, I think I heard somebody looks terrible.
Speaker 1: It was terror happened. I watched it. Rocket was terrible. It was awful. It was kind of like burning down the courthouse, kind of like uh, Saint John's church outside the White House and throwing fire bombs inside a church and and fire bombing the uh, the guards in the White House. If that was wrong, which it was.
Speaker 10: How come other times when when left leaning protest groups have stormed capitals, state capitals, you know it's a supreme court, state supreme courts.
Speaker 1: How comes that's not treated the same because of the mission of the media is not to tell the t so you know that.
Speaker 10: I mean, we got to get back to a spade as a spade. What's right is right?
Speaker 1: What's wrong? Can I say enough?
Speaker 11: That was wrong?
Speaker 1: I don't support it. I'm against the proportionality of crime committed and punishment and post I want those to be equal. And uh, I don't see much equality in the group that demands to fund the police. That group is the one who's saying keep them locked out.
Speaker 10: Similar what is a for for shoving a cop again, not shiving them, not knifing them, not beating them with a baseball? That what what is what is the proper amount of Is it death? Okay, if it's not death, what is.
Speaker 1: What is it? Is it a year? Is it a year?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: I mean in this case has been four four years, four days, two years in solitary confinement. Is that enough?
Speaker 4: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Segment? Are you're done eating Sunday? Are you done eating that yet? At one point I said the Buckeyes, and you took the bet at one point and I switched.
Speaker 10: I have I have a text message proof you were on the Irish van wagon. Then you immediately left that after that first drive and joined the buck Eyes.
Speaker 1: Do we have a bet then after the first drive? It's not how it works, Sloan. I'm taking the bills. I want the bill.
Speaker 10: Do you know that the last thing he wants to happen is for you to take the bill?
Speaker 1: And Josh Allen, I like the Bills. Buffalo is a terrible city, a terrible part of the country that gets snowed on what eighty four?
Speaker 10: I want the Bills. Eric Wood a good and great elder grad. We had him on, A good guy guy, my guy, Scott Norwood. I want the Bills to win, to beat the Eagles fly, Eagles Fly. I think the Eagle is gonna win at home against Washingill. Polly In, my former general manager of the Colts, was the GM for the Bills back in those days.
Speaker 1: He didn't do it. I don't know what to tell you, but I tell you in Philadelphia right now with Trump and the White House, are they now the Washington Redskins not yet? Miami Redskins not yet? Seg Man, what do you say? Look, how about the clar There's been a flurry of action. I got it, you got the best, But don't tell me cops were killed when factually they were not.
Speaker 10: Because next time a cop is killed, I may I don't. I make questions, I make.
Speaker 1: Question I don't know the cop the Border Patrol agent killed Monday morning, shot to death in Vermont. I feel for that constantly. But there's got to be proportionality, and I don't see it many times. And Hamilty County right now, if you would push a cop.
Speaker 10: Joe Biden pardoned a cop killer and he killed an FBI agent correct.
Speaker 1: In Franklin County. Yeah, killed him, killed him. There's no question and not one J six Rider is charged with kill killing man's lotter of a cop because it didn't happen. So let's make it worse than what it is. And it is terrible. It was embarrassing, it was awful. We looked like a Banana Republic and it was bad. Segment. Are you done eating yet? Will leave the stuot reporters of Proud Service Ever your local Temestar heating and air conditioning dealers, Temestar quality you can feel in beautiful northern Kentucky. Go any weather heating air at eight five, nine, seven, eight, one forty eight twenty two got on text here from a cop who said, look, a guy punched me and I chased him. I broke a leg and the guy was charged with assaulting the police officer was broken down from a fellow into a misdemeanor, and he received eight months in jail. That's bad. Punching a cop, broken jaw, bad, brought broken leg, Chasing him bad. I think a few months in jail is not enough. If it was, I'd make it mandatory. Three years in prison. If you assault in a flonious way a cop, it's automatic three years, sir, I got no problem do it. But don't tell me something exists when it doesn't justify a political position. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 11: Great?
Speaker 1: Can you continue segment? Big East play tonight Willie in New York City? Do I sound softy? Do I saw like a liberal? Twentieth ranks Saint John's against the Musketeers looking for win number four in a row? Are they the Red Men?
Speaker 3: Now that.
Speaker 1: The Red Men? Also Tonight Milwaukee and Wright State Red's update The Red's Hot Stove League is a six o five Tonight here on seven hundred w LW. The reds Caravan will visit Wilmington. Tonight at the Roberts Center, owned by the one and only RNL Carriers. Now tomorrow list caravan is here. They're going to be here.
Speaker 10: Rock Coccidati No, no, I have a reason why that might not be the case.
Speaker 1: I'll tell the story here in a second. Brentley Jeff Brentley, the Pride of Mississippi State. Emilio Pagan a pitcher, Cam Collier, third baseman, played very well last year for the Dayton D. Wiggins number five prospect overall and Chase Burns at a wake Forest, the Reds first round pick in twenty twenty four, the number one prospect, number two pick overall. Or can he better? Is he gonna be up this year? I hope not. I hope not because I want the five Reds tarters not to go on the d L more than once. And then Lance McAllister reports one month from today, one month from today at three oh five Reds v. Guardians and the Cactus League opener. Can they be the Indians now that Trump's in the White House? I don't think so. I's see what else is going real quick.
Speaker 10: So Red's caravan I think it was two years ago, right, they come in, come in, the studio during our show, We're gonna have some Reds guys on and there's a four of them. And the guy's like, hey that you know, he's this guy here, he needs an interpret He doesn't speak English right now.
Speaker 1: That's kind of it's kind of tough.
Speaker 10: For pretty good for radio about so we're like, probably not so that he has a guy has a guy standing in the corner over there.
Speaker 1: That guy was Elie Davis. He's standing over there. Yeah, what's your name? Guy's name Ellie?
Speaker 10: What he speaks better than that?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Did you interview Dela Cruise? We couldn't because he couldn't, you know.
Speaker 10: And no one said like, hey this is that's that's the guy. It was like, hey, we got this and one of one of our players he's he needs an interpreter. So he's We're like, god, you know, I would love to, but we only got so many microphones.
Speaker 1: There's three other four other guys should have conducted the interview anyway, just do it in English. Who knows or wrong? I blame that's all.
Speaker 5: And C. C.
Speaker 1: Sabbathia was his interview last night in New York. Media did not ce Sabbathia's son said, that's right. Could he get Dela Cruz's autograph for him at some point? So the son of the Hall of Famer said, I went Dela Cruz, Dad, You're okay, but David Cruise guy, but I.
Speaker 10: Went that short stop for the rest Now under another matter, So Dave Parker is going in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 11: Cracked.
Speaker 1: Right. Did Dave Parker play college football? I don't think so. Could he have?
Speaker 10: I mean, he would have been an amazing like linebacker or strong safety. But rightly want to be out there at quarter Tech when he comes around the end, he played halfback. I want to I bet Dave Parker today, if he was a young kid growing up and he's athletic and doing this, I bet he goes into football.
Speaker 1: He would play football probably, So he would play football, and he'd be probably be scrimmage. He probably do both. Probably another he probably would have been at early Dion Sanders. I'll tell you a story about him in high school. I'm just saying deer Park High School had a scrimmage against quarter Tech in nineteen sixty five, before you were born. Coach of Deer Park was a guy named Tom Griswold, And I'm there at the scrimmage. I'm like a freshman or a sophomore, and this guy, this tall black guy, comes running around the corner and wipes out three Park defensive backs. Only one of them got up. Griswold goes on the field gives the time out to the quarterback coach that we're not playing. We're not going to continue with the scrimmage unless you take that guy off the field. Dave Parker. Dave Parker, really, would you cut with six four? About two twenty five? He took out three little defensive backs, only one got up the other.
Speaker 12: Twoad We're not continuing this like the kicker on the kickoff for two Wait a minute, and I said, I for years it didn't come up.
Speaker 1: And then I saw Dave Parker and I said, did you play football? For recording? He said, yeah, I played like two years what positions? And I was a half back. I said, let me tell you a story about when you scrimmage Deer Park High School. He said, I don't remember that. I said I do because two guys never gotten to remember because it probably happened every time he was out on the would down as a linebacker. Rock Hell but went, you're a five hundred and forty five pounder with your helmet on it. Here comes Dave Parker when he would go seventeen years old. You're like Derek Henry coming at you. Never tackle him. Uh no, he was. I was gone by the time.
Speaker 4: Do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, tackle a bunch of them, but not not. He's bigger than you, right, he big big? All Rightiternedy, George. Yeah, let's get Dave Parker could play football, Belie, I.
Speaker 10: Believe it, he said. And if he was growing up today, I bet you he chooses the football football because the money and the nil money, just the nil money.
Speaker 1: All right, rock, Thank you, thank you, segment, thank you, you're welcome. Give me out of the Studie report. Police Dave Parker around the corner. We're not playing anymore. That's it, Joe, Unless that guy gets off the field. His number was thirty nine, Willie and utter of a cold other cold day here in the Tri State. When you need temp star quality, you can feel two of them didn't get up. We're not playing anymore. There we leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report. When you fight a pig in the slop, you come up thirty even if you win, m one of my words of wisdom, I have no idea. Thank you, Rock, thank you, Good luck with Eddie, and learn Spanish. This pagan character segment I may have to interpret on seven hundred WLW