Speaker 1: Get tonight. One of the games scheduled tonight was circled by the Great American in August. I said, it's going to be exciting. There'll be in Dallas Monday night football. Dallas will be poting for the lead in the NFC East, and of course the Bengals will be right there and the AFC North and away we go. But things didn't turn out that way. But Mo, Hagar, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Mo, how are you? I'm great, Willie, how are you well? I'm all upset. I'm angry. Why because tonight's game doesn't have the significance it should it. But before we get to that, you.
Speaker 2: Know, mathematically, mathematically, this is a possible Super Bowl preview.
Speaker 1: What year? I mean now?
Speaker 2: Mathematically, yes, both these teams are still alive for the postseason.
Speaker 1: So if Dallas wins the rest of their games, Bengals win the rest of their games, and all the opponents possibly they match up against loose the rest of their games. It's possible. It's mathematically, I said, possible. Let's talk about Dave Parker. Yes, the Cobra tell me great news for him, and we have a lot of cuts coming up later, But tell me about Dave Parker's worthiness for the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Well, to me, two players got induction that made me push for his candidacy. One was Harold Bains. Harold Bain's terrific player, got to three thousand hits, was a D eight starting the twenty seven years old. Dave Parker was a better baseball player than Harold Baines. Dave Parker was the ultimate five tool guy. Could hit, could hit for power, could run despite his knees, could go get it in right field. And I'm not sure I've seen a better throwing arm. Go put on YouTube the nineteen seventy nine All Star Game. It's it's majestic. So that was number one.
Speaker 1: Number two.
Speaker 2: One of the arguments against Dave Parker was he was included in the group of players who was involved in the Pittsburgh drug trials.
Speaker 1: I was there. Nobody knows what that those trials were actually about. I was there the players, and I didn't know what.
Speaker 2: The players themselves were not on trial, but a number of them had to testify. One of them was Dave Parker, the other was Tim rays Or. One of the others was Tim Rains. Tim got inducted a few years ago. On are the arguments against Dave Parker was, well, the cocaine thing, Well Tim Rains had the cocaine thing.
Speaker 1: That didn't preclude him.
Speaker 2: So once those two men got in and by the way, both deserving Tim Rains especially, I started to rethink Dave Parker's candidacy. One of the things that was held against him is if you look at what should have been some of his prime seasons, I believe his age thirty and thirty one years he started to deal with injury, so his peak was relatively short. But in the mid to late seventies, I'm not sure there was a better baseball player. Two time batting champion, arguably the best player on the nineteen seventy nine Pirates which won the World Series and then dealt with health issues, comes to Cincinnati and enjoys a career revival nineteen eighty five, number two in the MVP voting. One may argue he should have won over Willie McGee. I think the MVP that year should have been Dwight Gooden. That's neither here nor there. But Dave Parker has this career resurgence in Cincinnati, and there's an MLB Network special on Dave Parker that aired two to two and a half years ago, and on it you have men like Barry Larkin and Eric Davis who talk about, Look, I was a young player, Dave Parker was my teammate. This guy showed me the ways. He then goes to Oakland, wins a World Series with the A's in nineteen eighty nine, hits three postseason home runs, plays through nineteen ninety one. So had a long career and for a stretch of time in the late seventies was arguably the best player in baseball.
Speaker 1: So this was a guy.
Speaker 2: You know, I think we have I think we have smarter people looking at this now. Dave Parker's the highest number of votes he or percentage of votes he got from the writers I believe.
Speaker 1: Was twenty four and a half percent, ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But we run these guys through a series of committees, and I think this is good because I think it provides the system of checks and balances. And the people of Dave Parker's era knew that this was a guy from Cincinnati who at his peak there was nobody better. Plus he was one of the coolest players of all time. He smoked in the dugout. He wore Adjasent's mask on the field. When he broke his jaw, he stood over the plate with that hulking frame. I'm not sure I've seen anybody his size tower over the inside part of the plate like Dave Parker.
Speaker 1: So you're a picture on the mountain. You want to come inside, right?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I want to hit him. No.
Speaker 2: So just I'm thrilled for him, and you and I have both had him on our respective shows often over the years. His Parkinson's diagnosis has you know, it's taken somebody who was kind of defined by size and strength and might, and it's wilton him down a little bit. But he still has that handshake, and he has worked tirelessly to help people also dealing with and living with Parker, and I think that's admirable. So I am very, very happy for the Colbert today.
Speaker 1: In the mid eighties, when you talk to those in the locker room, there was no one more dominating in the locker room and in the dugout than Dave park Oh wait, now, let's move on to tonight's game.
Speaker 2: And by the way, twenty seven hundred hits, three hundred and thirty nine homers a career two ninety batting average. I mean people talk about counting stats. I mentioned he led the league in ops. He legallygan slugging percentage twice. He was a two time batting champion. This was a hillaciously good player. Led the league in doubles, had a thirty four homer season, a thirty homer season, and by the way, at the age of thirty eight in nineteen eighty nine, he drives in ninety seven and hits twenty two homers for a team that won the World Series.
Speaker 1: Not bad, pretty good, and that curt as strong stuff to Caterer and Pittsburgh. I was president for the trial, and I'm thinking, you know what, Dale Barra was there and I'm thinking, what is this about? Tell me, tell me what this is about. And the prosecutor there wanted to prosecute the Caterer because it allowed him to bring to Pittsburgh all these famous guys and cross examined them when they were not directly charged at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a great book about that. And the players were lied to because they were told. And it's Tim Rains Dave Parker. I think, uh, Dale Barra, Dale Barra, Keith Hernandez, five or six players, well known players, and they were told, all right, you'll testify, but we're gonna sneak in the back of the courthouse.
Speaker 1: They all got the Pittsburgh what do they do?
Speaker 2: Raided them in front of all these television people, and they all got fined. They serve deferred suspensions, they had to do community work as assigned by Peter Youberroth. But I you know, forty years later, we know those players did cocaine, but we don't know why they were, why they were in the courtroom.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows about it because who they were, that's why they were in the court room.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Secondly, yeah, you know the facts a little better than I do. When it comes to sports, would you agree, no, Lamar Jackson, you have to benchmark the Bengals against like Baltimore. I think against the last ten or twelve games, Lamar Jackson's like ten and one or eleven to one to the positive side, something like that. And I think with Pittsburgh this century, the Bengals are like four and twenty one at home against Pittsburgh not good. And against Cleveland they have a losing record the past five years. So in tonight's game should have been like unbelievable, Joe Burrows having the best year any Bengals quarterbacks ever had, and you're talking about the possibility. But of all the things that might have been, this year's team was three or four plays from being leading the division. How sad are you tonight to listen to the game tonight? Right here, it's said suppressing.
Speaker 2: They've scored ninety nine points over their last three games and they haven't won any of them.
Speaker 1: Let me just think about that.
Speaker 2: If they win two of them, If they win two of those games, they're going into this game tonight six and six in it, and you're looking at him, going, you know what, if this team can just get in offensively, they've got a chance against anybody. But instead, because they can't make a play on defense, so they don't make a kick on special teams, or they keep wasting greatness by Joe Burrow in this offense, and Joe hasn't been perfect, but he's played at an MVP caliber level. Instead, they're essentially playing out the string, and we should be talking about them again. Just make it six and six. Take any one of these games, or any two of these games where they've scored a bunch of points, they win them. They're six and six, Your five and a half point favorite tonight against Dallas. I believe your favorite next week against the Tennessee Titans. You're gonna be favorite at home against the Browns, who have already been eliminated, right, And you're probably gonna be favorite at home against the Denver Broncos. And you go to Pittsburgh, a team that you at times scored out, will on. We should be talking about the home stretch here we go. Just get in and you've got a chance against anybody. But because they have built a historically bad defense, because they have failed in so many areas to kind of take what they did on defense in twenty twenty one and translated to a better unit with younger players this year, this team is four and eight and an avatar for wasting greatness.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ledwick kind of went after you and the Rock. You and the Rock say it'll take years, Chuck says, a couple players away. They're back next year. They're real close. Who's right, Chuck? Are you and the Rock? Chuck or chick Chick? I mean chick or Chuck? Well, I call him Chuck like we can can they can. They be a playoff team next year.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, but we're talking about like competing for a championship, right. That's the whole idea behind drafting Joe Burrow was he is going to lead them to a title, and he's come close. In order to do that, they need a better team. How do they get a better team? Look at all the areas they have to address. This is the longest off season to do list they've had in quite a while. Now, the good news is, regardless of what the coaching staff looks like next year, regardless of how you feel about the draft, what they do in free agency, they've got this one amazing piece to build everything around.
Speaker 1: And that's number nine.
Speaker 2: First of all, you've got to have a resolution to the Jamar Chase thing, which is gonna cost them more money now because he's having a great year. They need help on the offensive line. They need help out wide receiver. Have they replaced t Higgins yet they're gonna lose in this offseason?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: So those two areas, I'd argue. They could use help at running back. Okay, now let's look at the defense. Need help on the edge, need help on the inside, need help at linebacker, need help at corner, need help a safety.
Speaker 1: There's eight positions. There's eight positions, Lodwig says, quickly turn around next year.
Speaker 2: Now, can they address each of those positions? Yes, well, they successfully address all of them enough to take this team from four and eight through twelve games too.
Speaker 1: I don't know, ten and two, nine in three Baltimore when they don't beat Baltimore, they don't beat Pittsburgh, they don't beat the Browns well. And they also get off to slow starts. How's that possible?
Speaker 2: And so you know, think of all these things they've they've got a switch. You've got to be better in your division, right, which they've struggled for a while, even two years ago, and they ran away with the division. Essentially, they were bad against the AFC North. Their slow starts are an organizational narrative that you cannot avoid. Oh to three this year, oh and two the year before, oh and tow the year before that. How does Zach Taylor balance keeping our players healthy during the offseason but getting them more ready to start the season right next year? Cannot be oh and two, oh and three?
Speaker 1: But like that's that's the thing we could talk about. A banded schedule next year, we too, we can.
Speaker 2: They had a bad schedule this year, right, They were big favorites against the Patriots. They should have beaten the Commanders. They should have won that game against Kansas City. They did not, So we could talk about what they haven't done in recent weeks. Losing to Pittsburgh, losing to the Chargers, losing to the Baltimore Ravens. Those losses sting more because you're trying to make up for a ground that you lost back in September, So all these things have to get changed. I would be more than willing to bet the Bengals are a playoff team next year. Joe Burrow plays seventeen games, but are the championship caliber team to go from where they are defensively to what they're gonna have to be I think is going to take more than one offseason.
Speaker 1: What causes me excitement if you live in this area, you got the Cleveland Browns and stink the Buckeyes. I talk to a very high place source really in politics, oh, the highest, almost the highest, who said the wine can't say day is done, okay, can't happen?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's going to be really hard for Ryan Day. If they lose this game to Tennessee.
Speaker 1: And they're favored by eight and a half.
Speaker 2: Now, now, are we really going to let's say Ohio State plays for the national championship.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's different. Like, so here's my question.
Speaker 2: How far does he have to advance Ohio State football in the playoff in order.
Speaker 1: To get people in the championship game? Because okay o, Higo States headed up to here with Ryan.
Speaker 2: Dew so they could conceivably win the national championship. Course, by the way, it could happen. They're favored against Tennessee. They almost beat Oregon in their building. If I'm an Ohio State fan, I don't feel like that game. I don't feel like that game is impossible to win.
Speaker 1: I'm in the middle of my question, by the way, Well.
Speaker 2: But here's my thing. Let's say they win the national title. Does the conversation instantly become that's cool, but you're on the hot seat.
Speaker 1: Because you haven't beat Michigan in four years. Well, here's my issue with that.
Speaker 2: We have deflated the value of regular season games in college football. Right now, you can lose three times and still make almost So we have said these individual games in the regular season matter less. You no longer have to go undefeated to play for a championship. You no longer have to go eleven and one to play for a championship. You no longer have to win a conference championship to play for a championship. So we have deflated the value of individual games. Yet in this one game, one game made it so it has never mattered more.
Speaker 1: I'm in the middle of my two things. Don't mesh. Go ahead, I'm in the middle of my questions. I haven't gotten to close ask your question. I'm just looking regionally. The brown stink correct, Buck guys in trouble, Uh huh, Bengals not good. What do we care about the Browns Because I'm doing regional. I haven't got South yet. I'm done to the Bees, the Browns, the Buck guys, the Bengals. And then you got the Cincinnati Reds, who I love deeply. Not good stuff. And then you got Kentucky football with stoops not good. And then you got the Muller High School. Then you got Anderson. Everywhere I look, I see nothing but well they lost. And then you throw in FC when they're up two goals against Columbus a year or two ago. And is there any sense that in this region we're blessed with so many positive things, but professional sports, which I include the buck Guys. Professor, this morning, buck guys are playing for a national title. They're in the playoff. You talk to Buck Eye Nation as I do. I take their pulse. It's not good. That's it's not good.
Speaker 2: That's a reflection on them, not a reflection on the program. Ryan Day runs a good program.
Speaker 1: And then the bear Cats, He's.
Speaker 2: Beaten multiple playoff teams this year. The Bearcat football team. Look, Scott Saderfield's got his hands full. Man, there's no getting around the.
Speaker 1: Arizona State was picked and finish sixteenth. They're in the playoffs. Bear Cats beat the Bearcats beat him and now was playing for so everywhere I look, Browns, Buck Guys, Bengals, Bearcats, Kentucky High School except for Scott Tackett Beechwood did unbullieing. So do I have hope? Give me hope? Mo I need hope? I think you see and Xavier are both going to make the NCAA tournament. Who wins this weekend cross time shootout? Let's talk about that later this week. Xavier will win Okay, fine, they win. I have no hope.
Speaker 2: So Xavier going to be n CUBA tournament teams. I think Kentucky's going to be an NCAA tournament team. How about their comeback on Saturday night down eighteen against Kenzaga and Seattle and Mark Pope coached his brains out and one and one. So there's a short handed too short handed. There's a lot to like there. The Miami Radhawks are in the Snoop.
Speaker 1: Dogg Arizona Bowl.
Speaker 2: Huh sponsored by Gin and Juice the Miami RedHawks, so things to like?
Speaker 1: Oh you, the Bobcats won for the first time in decades. Good for them, Ken, Bruce, happy and Brew. We gotta run. But Mo, everywhere I look, I see nothing but opportunities tonight its until you look at me. Wasted opportunity, Mo eager, Thank you very much, thank you. Let's continue have hope, I say, Moke. All we have, MO is hope, keep hope alive. I have hope. All we have is hope. That's all. Do you have hope? Are we going to wager on the shootout? Absolutely? I'm taking Zager by the way, straight up, no points. Whatever Xavier gets I get on seven hundred w l W meanwhy let me get after a decade and more good things going on relative New York City and what's happening there. Number one, Daniel Penny was found not guilty of the underlying charge and there was hung jury on the more reckless homicide side charge, which means the case is now dismissed. And of course those who couldn't have cared less about Jordan Neely in life now wants to benefit from his death. And the crowd is forming in New York City outside the courtroom demanding one hundred million dollars for a life not well lived. And his family and friends could not have cared less about him when he was alive. But now that he's dead, you're going to have the Benjamin crumbs and others wanting to profit off of it. That's a different matter. I would also note that a man has been picked up in Altoona, Pennsylvania and McDonald's restaurant connected to the United Healthcare CEO shooting the murder of the CEO, and when he was arrested, this man who appears to be similar in appearance to the one who killed the CEO executive in his possession a weapon similar to the one used in the murder, and a suppressor, and so he's twenty six years old. Picked up at a McDonald's in Altoona, PA. After an employee at McDonald's thought he looked like the man in New York City called police. The police showed up. He had fake IDs, including one NYPD believes was used by the killing suspect New York City to get a room. The tune of police responded to the call, picked up the man, searched him, found all this incriminating evidence. The man also had some documents investigators wanted to examine us potentially relating to a motive. Also had those documents. He's being questioned as I speak. And this isn't the murder of the CEO of healthcare Company United, and it all we can with a tip. The man stopped a person traveling by bus, recovered a suppressor, stopped into McDonald's employee calls, and suddenly, probably the murderer of Brian Thompson has been apprehended, along with documents that may provide the motive. One is presumed that had something to do with turning down the either he or a family member for medical care. There was a partial fingerprint and DNA recovered during the search. So far that's not yield in any matches on databases all over the world. The fingerprint was recovered from a purported burner phone thought to belong to the suspect, and once he's fingerprint, which will be quite soon. If the fingerprint of the twenty six year old man picked up in Altoona, Pennsylvania matches the fingerprint on the burner phone, that is somewhat incriminating, would you agree. Also there was DNA from a water bottle an energy bar wrapper the suspect is said to have bought New York City. So from the from the DNA swab, they're going to take some time this afternoon that's going to hook up and police release new photos of the suspect in the backseat of a taxi wearing a jacket while walking on the street and both he's wearing a hood and a face mask. And backpack believed to be the suspects was recovered Friday in Central Park and cops have said it contained money from a Monopoly board game, a law enforcement a source told CNN and then Tommy Hilfiger jacket and police divers have did not find a weapon in ponds in and around Central Park, but a weapon similar to the one used to kill the CEO of United Healthcare was found in this person's possession, so quickly through ballistics they can hook up that weapon of the murder, the DNA, the fingerprint appears they have their man. And if he was smart, if you're hard an attorney like James Bogan, he would clam up at this point and shut the hell up because Brian Thompson is dead, and it is sick when you have numerous individuals kind of celebrating in a sense Brian Thompson's death. Go see worked for a healthcare company and and that it appears this will be by certainly by news tonight. We should have more on that. So a man is being questioned with gun suppressor and fake IDs that connect up to one of the fake id's in the hostel that was used in New York City. Along with other information, it's pretty clear they got the right guy, and whether there's a conspiracy or not, we'll be determined soon. Who helped him, who didn't help him, who provided him the weapons, et cetera. And away we go. So we'll continue to follow that. Secondly, Dan Hills is a man whose judgment I rely upon greatly. He's been a cop for about thirty five years. He retired in glory as president of the FOB. He was with you and I last week, I think it was Friday, talk about what happened in the homeless encampment under four seventy one. And of course we have the tape and it was delivered to the City of Cincinnati. Molly Lair, I think formerly a Channel five were five stands for news. She's the director of communications for the city Manager's office, and our Brian Combe sent her a statement that Dan Hills had made that the city was aware of a homeless encampment under four seventy one for about eight weeks. They'd put up signs which you must do seventy two hours ahead of time. You must clear out or else your possessions will be will be collected, and that according to Dan Hills, this was sort of like a protest fire in order to cause some difficulty to the city. And according to Dan Hills, a few hours later, which would have been the early morning hours of November the first, that the city was going to go in and clean out the homeless encampment. Molly Layer, representing the city, said this is not the case, and so we'll see what happens. And the city this week's still not going to release a report as to what it is. But with you and I both know the number of homeless encampments in the city is proliferating. In fact, I'm somewhat certain and I'm thankful that Joe Dieters himself will be here after two o'clock. And Joe Dieters, as the prosecutor, was involved in getting a court order requiring the city the city manager to disperse homeless encampments on the public property. It was signed by Judge Norbert natal and at this point the successor is Judge Patrick Diglocker. And it appears that the city is in contempt of court of that court order. And it also appears that O Dot notified the city a year ago to clean out and get rid of the homeless encampments under I seventy one seventy five and four seventy one and two seventy five because they're illegal. And as a consequence, this is going to be hell to pay. And at this point we're looking at maybe thirty to forty million dollars in bridge repairs, but also the millions of man hours over several months lost by residents going thither and fro to northern Kentucky to Cincinnati. And it appears there's some liability on someone's part for this. I would not be surprised if there's a class action lawsuit filed at some point charging the city with failure to enforce the law, which they must do under the court order of Judge Nato now Judge Patrick Dingelocker, that you must clean out these encampments on city property when there's plenty of room by the way, in the homeless shelters. But about half of the homeless who are drug addicted and mentally ill, don't want to go to the shelters because you can't engage in the kinds of wrongful behavior you can do outside. And the city has been told and this is absolutely the truth from Dan Hills and from Ken Kober. Detective ken Kober is the current head of the FOP, that his guys have been told not to arrest homeless unless there's some secondary charge which happens all the time, which is theft, which is drug use, which is buying and selling sex for profit, which is fencing proper. He's stolen out of cars all over Cincinnati, and it happens all the time, but the comps are told, don't do that. And so this thing is going to metastasize if and when we get a new US Attorney for the Southern District of Ohio. Right now, Kenneth Parker is there. He's leaving January the twentieth. He's a Democratic appointee, and most have said Kenneth Parker according to Merlin Schiveduk or another the magic Man's done a pretty damn good job as the US attorney, but he's a Democrat. So the Democrat is going to be asked for his resignation at twelve oh one pm on January the twentieth. Then it'll be up to Bernie Marino, who's coming up with you and I in about fifteen minutes to discuss who's going to become the next US attorney. And when state or city officials refuse to comply with federal law, normally there's hell to pay. And in this case, if you obstruct or impede the progress of a federal criminal investigation, you're subject to five years in prison, locked up you get the bracelets put on in your purp walked. And so there's a new sheriff in town, and that's going to be the US Attorney's office, conducted by individuals selected by Donald Trump. And Donald Trump does not care much for blue cities. And the City of Cincinnati and Hamilton County are blue cities and blue counties. And they're not enforcing federal law or state law or meanicipal law. They're not enforcing the law because it is politically inconvenient in reality when the new US attorney is selected. And by the way, it's not going to be yours. Truly, I was contacted and I said, I have no interest in that position because I'm happy to be with you every day that that federal official is going to make sure the City of Cincinnati enforces federal law when it comes to homelessness, encampments on federal property, the interstate highway system, plus the court order demanding that city officials clean out homeless encampments or anyone sleeping on city, county, or state property or federal property. Then lastly, when it comes to enforcement of immigration laws, so immigration laws are not being enforced adequately in Hambleton, County, And I'm somewhat certain the new US Attorney's going to enforce immigration laws and if anyone impedes or obstructs their investigation, they're subject to being arrested themselves, no matter who they are, and locked up five years in a federal prison. So that's going to be one of those come to Jesus moments when the police themselves, the individual cops on the street have been told, on one hand, do not enforce the law when it comes to homelessness. Of course they're committing criminal trespass. But then on the other hand, make sure they do something else and then maybe arrest them, which that doesn't happen either. So if a city cop refuses to enforce the law and impedes a federal investigation into shall we say, either homeless encampments or immigration statutes, that police officer could be arrested and charged with federal violations. Now that cop would say, wait a minute. Now, I'm told by the guy that signs my check, I'm told by my employer not to do it. Well, that's not an excuse. I can't give you permission to break federal law. You know what I'm saying. Can you smell when I'm cooking. It doesn't work that way. The Democrats, who in the forties, fifties, and sixties in the South barred public schooling to black kids are now in another time, another generation, barring federal officials from enforcing federal law. And it's share along the city manager. It's Scottie Johnson who's on the city council, It's Mayor f To Pierval and others are not fallowing federal law and if they fail to do so in the future, they could be arrested and charged with federal violations. Hasn't happened so far because Kenneth Parker Democratic appointees not going to do that. The next person as the US Attorney could be Alando Sanza, could be Russell Mock, maybe someone else completely unbeknownst to yours. Truly, it's going to be under a mandate from the Department of Justice in pam Bondi to enforce federal law in cities who call themselves sanctuary cities. It's not going to work anymore. Those days are done. Over eight years of Obama would not enforce it. The first four years with the Trumpster, he was under federal investigation he had a bunch of nats and fleas and flies buzzing around him. But this time it'll be Trump unbridled, and he's going to say, you know what, there's a law that says you have to enforce immigration and help us in operhending criminals. And if that doesn't happen, you'll be notified by the local US attorney. You'll get you'll get a target letter, which means we're going to arrest you and then watch what happens. And the jury in Cincinnati will be drawn from southern Ohio, which are the counties, certainly Hamley County, but all the other counties between here and Portsmouth quite conservative. So this thing's going to come to a head quickly. And in that regard, I'm told by Justice Joseph T. N. T. Dieters, who was the prosecutor when that UH, when that order was UH was issued that's being ignored, will be with you and I at two o'clock today. Because of how the terms work on the Ohio Supreme Court, Joe Eaters is out of a job. He's not a justice today, so Joe Eaters can be unbridled. Dan Hopkins has his tenured seat and Joe's going to take a brand new term starting January the third, in about three weeks, So Joe Dieters after two o'clock can be Joe Eaters after two o'clock. So that's what's coming up. We can only anticipate the Democrats who would not enforce federal civil rights violations in the South, and that to various presidents from Eisenhower to Kennedy to Johnson head to force Democrats to follow federal law to obliterate the black population in the South. Now has fantastasized to making sure that illegals like in Lochland, Ohio, which by the ways, in the southern District of Ohio, has to do certain things to comply with federal statutes. It is illegal for cities to be sanctuary cities and refuse to cooperate and follow the dictates of federal law. That is illegal. That's a crime, and thank god, it's about to be enforced sometime next year, and I'll be here to cover it with you. So let's continue with more. In about ten minutes, Senator to be Bernie Marina will be here to talk about hexseuth and so much more. Then after two o'clock today is Joseph Dieters off the bench, out of work until January third, all A News radio seven hundred old Billy cunning in the Great American, of course, it seemed to be. The senior senator in the state of Ohio is Bernie Marino, who beat the left wing dragon. And by the way, Bernie Marino, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Have you heard from your opponent yet about conceding the race? Have you two had a conversation? You and shared Brown.
Speaker 4: No, he never called me.
Speaker 5: He's basically shut down all of his offices, has been extraordinarily unhelpful.
Speaker 4: With the transition, so he's pretty bitter.
Speaker 5: We kept into forty six percent of the vote, and I think after fifty years he's really worried about having to get a job in the private sector.
Speaker 1: So at this point he may run again. He said he might. He did an interview on MSNBC, of course, and he said he might run again in twenty twenty six and twenty twenty eight. So that won't be your problem. Let's get into it. We spoke briefly off there. You said you're in Washington as we speak this afternoon, and that you're in Senate one oh one. Explain what happens to a brand new senator who came to the job horizontally not vertically, out of politics, much like JD. Vance. What does a brand new senator do in December getting ready for January?
Speaker 4: Third, Well, you've got to learn how the machine works.
Speaker 5: So they do a really great job here the Senate staff in terms of explaining how things were, the rules, which are lots and lots of rules and procedures that date back, you know, almost two hundred and forty years. So you have to learn that. You build a DC team, you have to get ready to get your committee assignments. We did the leadership vote. Of course, you start setting the priorities for what you want to get done over the next period of time. Then you hire staff, make sure that you're surrounded by really smart people. We're going to build an incredible state operation. We're going to wait, do you see that announcement. I mean we're going to do something in state support and constituent services that has never been done before. You know, look, look, my philosophy is very straightforward. If you pay taxes, you deserve a government that works for you. So if you need something from the federal government. You should have people that are extraordinarily responsive. So we're building that and then getting ready for January third to hit the ground running and get Trump's get Trump's nominees confirmed.
Speaker 1: Let's get on to some of the issues, of course, the Democrats and the media after Pete HeiG seth, I've had him on a few times. He's a Warrior's warriors. There's thousands and thousands of sealed team members ready to march for him, and rangers he had at times in the past, being a soldier with two tours of duty and got the Bronze Star. Maybe you come back and sow a few wild oats, is anything, And Pete Heggs says background at this point that would call Senator Bernie Marino to vote against him.
Speaker 5: No other gossip been innuendo, which I pay absolutely no attention to. Zero gives you credence to any gossip or media speculation about allegations that haven't been proven. So from my perspective, looking forward to having Pete as our Secretary of Defense, looking forward to confirming every single one of President Trump's nominees, Let's get that. Then quickly to my colleague that hope we stay focused and united and getting that done.
Speaker 4: Because here's Billy, what you should know.
Speaker 5: Every Democrat voted for every one of Joe Biden's cabinet, which are objectively the worst human beings ever in the history of a cabinet. So let's get President Trump's nominees through that are exponentially better than Joe Biden's current occupants of cabinet positions.
Speaker 1: Senator Bernie Marino in waiting, you're going to be sworn in January. The third Immigration, the Trump start yesterday spoke about getting rid of birthright citizenship. Only America has birthright citizenship under the Fourteenth Amendment. There's a US Supreme Court decision more than one hundred years ago that seems to pay deference to that. To what a Senator Bernie Moreno, consider getting rid of birthrights citizenship. That is that legals coming into this country, they give birth to a baby, and the baby becomes automatically a US citizen. The Trumpster wants to change that. What about Bernie Marino.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's absolutely ridiculous. It's a way to encourage incredibly bad behavior. The way I read the Fourteenth Amendment, a plane reading of it, says the government has to have jurisdiction over you. Well, if juris means total complete alliance only to the United States of America and no other nation, and illegal migrants don't fit that category, so I don't think it applies at all.
Speaker 4: I think what we'll do.
Speaker 5: Is we're going to have some clarifying legislation to make certain it's crystal clear that only people that have a total complete alliance only to America that are here legally that your child then becomes a US citizen. If you're somebody who's here legally or a US citizen, if you're somebody visiting that doesn't have allegiance to the United States exclusively where the government doesn't have jurisdiction over you, then of course your child should not be a US citizen, should be the citizen of whatever country they were their parents are from, as the.
Speaker 1: Son of legal immigrants. There's many other things that should occur with immigration, including stay in Mexico, build a border fence, get rid of parole. There's about I don't know twenty thousand Haitians that were quote paroled in the Clark County that are now dispersing the Blue Cities and Blue States. What is their position on the parole system that was put in to allow individuals to come here temporarily to get surgery and medical procedure. Maybe to do a little be sight seeing what would happen under Bernie Marino to the Haitians on their legal residents at this point under the so called parole system.
Speaker 5: Well, that's just make certain that all your listeners understand that what happened was that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris corrupted our immigration system by giving them and extending them this temporary protective status, which.
Speaker 4: Should not have been done. So we're going to let that temporary protectic status expire.
Speaker 5: Once that aspires, they're not here legally, so of course they're subject to deportation, and we'll follow through on that.
Speaker 1: As far as rounding up ten to twenty million illegals, that's a talking point with the media I've had on representatives of the Trump administration. There's about seven hundred and sixty five thousand known felons illegal aliens inside of America. There's about one point two million that I've gone through the complete process of contesting their arrival here, et cetera. That they've got deportation orders. Just those two total of two million. Do you see like US soldiers in the streets rounding up illegals or some other procedure.
Speaker 5: No, I think we can have the current resources that we have deployed some additional ones. Look, you can't have criminals here that came here from other countries that are foreign nationals. We shouldn't even help them in our jails. They get to go back to the country where they're from, and we'll build those customers those countries for the service of returning their citizens.
Speaker 4: There's ways we can do that inside our banking system. So we're going to get rid.
Speaker 5: Of anybody who's the criminal that committed the crime. Should never have been here illegally. Look, at the end of the day, it's very very simple. We want people to come to this country legally under our terms and have a zero tolerance for anybody who breaks our laws to get to this country, skips the line in front of the people who are patiently waiting. It's just fundamental fairness, fundamental respect for.
Speaker 4: The rule law that we're going to restore to this country.
Speaker 1: As far as TikTok, this is an issue of you have appropriate age children Australia has banned TikTok to those under the age of sixteen. There's a recent court ruling on TikTok that it must be owned by American interests and not Chinese interest What is your It may seem silly to parents and grandparents about TikTok, but TikTok is a terrible social media circumstances in which parents and schools and the culture will lose all status of what's messages given to our kids. Would you be agreeable to having TikTok either banned completely under sixteen or completely owned by Americans.
Speaker 5: Well, I'd love to see it owned by Americans, but I don't know that the government is the best avenue to force that to happen. I think we have to treat all social media companies evenly, and I think what we should do is have the tech companies put together a plan that make certain that we keep social media platforms away from children, that they're not targeting children. That is safe the Internet without the parents having to be policing everything happens on our children's devices. The reality is we know the device companies, They know who's using that device, they know it's a minor, and it should be pre programmed automatically to protect children from content that. Historically there's been broad agreement as to what children sho seeing what they shouldn't, So I'm going to dive deep into that. I'm very familiar with this. I think I could be a good voice to make certain that we have good leflation that treats everybody fairly and yet accomplishes the goals we want.
Speaker 1: What do you do to blue cities, blue states? The city of Cincinnati, under the leadership of aftamp Pierrival is a sanctuary city. Sanctuary We're not a sanctuary state, but there's lots of sanctuary cities and sanctuary states. What does Bernard Morano say about cutting off federal funding the cities that will not cooperate in the removal of criminal aliens.
Speaker 5: Well, look, if the mayor of Cincinnati or Cleveland or anywhere else wants to be an insurrectionist and fight federal actions that are totally completely legal, then they will suffer the consequences of being.
Speaker 4: Being an insurrectionist. And the reality is, look, we are going to treat people fairly. If you're in this country illegally, we're going to port.
Speaker 5: You anybody who blocks that is violating the law, and people who violate the law should be treated accordingly. And if that means that the federal government uses its muscle financially otherwise, then we will do it. But the reality is, we can't have elected officials, whether it's Cincinnati or anywhere else federal law.
Speaker 4: That's just absurd.
Speaker 5: And the reality is I don't think the people in Cincinnati are going to put up with that either, because they want leaders that follow the law and support what has been legally passed.
Speaker 4: And if these guys want to be.
Speaker 5: Attention seekers on social media to make themselves popular, well then that's something that.
Speaker 4: They're going to face consequences for doing that.
Speaker 1: Bernie Marino. We also have a federal law I had on Cash Pattel a couple of years ago who talked about federal statutes that say that if anybody, whether you're a mayor or a county commissioner, whoever you are, if you interfere with the performance of the duties of a federal law enforcement official, you're subject to a federal felony getting five years in prison. And you may be aware of this that Cincinnati has a terrible homelessness problem. In fact, it appears at I four seventy one, and I'm going to ask you about I four seventy one. There was a homeless encampment under four seventy one and on a cold night there was a fire started and it turned out with all the rubberiz the mats and also the large playground facility of restructured plastic, that two thousand degree fire started that burned down parts of I four seventy one, and it happened because of a homeless encampment. Two things, Bernie Marina. Number one, there's a state court order that homeless encampments on the right of way is against the law. You should be held in contempt. That's the mayor of Cincinnati and that is ignored completely. And secondly, you cannot, shall we say, set fires under four seventy one or I seventy one bridge And we need a local US attorney. And I want to endorse Orlando Sonza if I can, but that's your pick up mine. I love that guy Sonza to go after local officials that refuse to enforce federal law. What would you do to city of Cincinnati when it violated a common police court order to clear the homeless from the public right away. And secondly, when it appears that they acted in a way that resulted in millions of dollars of damage. You don't live in Northern Kentucky, but there's hundreds of thousands of Northern Kentucky ins and Ohioan's going back and forth for seventy ones out of business until March. Would you encourage whoever the local US attorney is to make sure that if local officials tell federal officials we're not we're going to impede your progress, you may may be subject to federal indictment.
Speaker 5: Look, if we don't punish bad behavior, we don't have enforcement of our laws, they become suggestions and they get lawlessness. And it's would be very important to have a US attorney in the Southern District, as you know, goes through the Senior Centator's office, and we're going to make sure we have the person or Orlando's certainly shown in interviews and things that you've been writing that he's somebody who has the spine it takes to actually make certain that we enforce our laws. Look, at the end of the day, work this is what makes America different than most other countries.
Speaker 4: We actually have laws that we enforce.
Speaker 1: We honor the rule of law.
Speaker 5: This is not complicated, This should not be controversial. And if you want to be an attention seeking politician that looks the other way on federal laws, you're going to face consequences.
Speaker 1: As far as funding for the I four seventy one bridge, it appears to be on emergency status, and I would like to think as the new US senator, you and jd have tremendous power. I would think at this point to make sure the funding is there. I think it's about twenty to thirty million dollars for the fix. You cannot imagine what it's like in Cincinnati for people leaving to go anywhere at rush hour in the morning. It is ridiculous. Hopefully you can get that done. Two more quick questions. One is a revenge tour. I watched Barack Hussein Obama about a week ago accuse the Republicans wrongfully of engaging in his behavior. Obama and Biden went after Republicans with hooks and claws. They used the law against President Donald Trump to lock them up and try bankrupt him, and it failed. Now there's concern that Donald Trump, you wounded the king and didn't assassinate him, will come back after the wrongdoers? Do you think, just philosophically, those who committed these wrongs against Donald Trump and fifty to one hundred lawyers and supporters around him in Atlanta, New York City and Washington, d C. The raid on his home in mari Lago should be held to account legally for what they've done.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, President Trump addressed that in the interview on Sunday. I think he's certainly within his balands to do so. But he's interested in bringing this country together, solving the problems of our open border, solving piece of stability around the world, making it an energy dominant country, unleashing our economy so that our working class in middle class in this country can thrive, making certain that we make things here in America for national security reasons, and give us safe schools and good communities. Those are the things he's interested in. But he'd certainly be within his needs and authority to do that. That's just not what he's prioritizing. Again, I think he wants to bring this country together. I think he's going to bring this country together. And but you also have my opponent that went on TV and said the reason he lost and got barely over forty six percent of the vote is because quote unquote the election was rateed. So these are people who accuse us of the very things that they do their hypocrates.
Speaker 4: Look, we're going to.
Speaker 5: Move this country forward in a positive direction to get great things done for our citizens.
Speaker 1: Lastly, we have about thirty seconds remaining Bernie Marino, abortion race, that's ugly had in your race, you were tard and feathered by Sharon Brown, who's been classless completely. If there's a bill introduced in the Senate to ban abortions or current talent federally, where do you stand on that? If anywhere, it's not going to happen.
Speaker 5: There's no votes here in either direction or at The voters of Ohio and around the country will realize is that the Democrats and media totally lied to him about where we stand an abortion. We've moved this to the states. That's where it's going to stay. That's where it belongs, and you're not going to see any federal action. And in two years we're going to talk to the voters and say, look, they lied to you.
Speaker 4: They just flat out lied to you. They gaslight you just wasn't true.
Speaker 5: And again we're going to get a lot of successful things done that brings this country together.
Speaker 1: Bernie Marino and transgender rights, I think are in the same category, which is it's a state's issue and federally there's no role. That's my two cents worth. But congratulations. Have about three weeks remaining as being a civilian. Then all hell is going to break loose in Washington because the media is going to go kicking and screaming to all these changes coming. But Bernie Marino, you're a great American and thank you again for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Good luck, Bernie, Thank you anytime. God bless America. Let's continue with more the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Bill Cunningham The Great American Live at Shome of the Bengals, playing tonight on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Reference that you are clean shaven, and that'll be a different look.
Speaker 4: Obviously, you're excited about.
Speaker 6: A doubt when I found out last night about seven thirty that you know, I was from be a rare a shave right then and then shaved everything offsite of my mustache, and then when I got to call it one in the morning, I got to be shaved off my mushtach.
Speaker 1: Oh, hello, Biet, I'm scokes, I'm broadcasting full you bullet. That was to call Bob Trump he made to Dave Parker in nineteen eighty four, Come came to the Reds and uh, you talk about a president segment in the clubhouse, he held, courts you're not kidding well ever, friends Coliseum, And sometimes I was afraid to ask him a question. He'd take the microphone and snap a nicky on top of the head and put me through the floor. He told me. At one point, when he was hit by a pitcher, he'd pick up the ball, take a big bite out of the ball, and throw it back like it was an apple. He said, on the zoom last night, they said, you know you're known for obviously for throwing out base runners. He said, what happens if a guy did a second or third time? He said, I had him been ahead with the ball Bingo quarter text finest big up, Yes, having hell all overdue. Doc Cobra is headed the compani dominating player. That's right. Dick Allen. Dick Allen another slugger for the Phillies in the White Sox, but not not as good as Dave Parker. Dave Parker will least seven time All Star, two time batting champ, three time Gold Glove winner, three times solver slugger. Nineteen seventy eight National League MVP Barry Larkin loves him. Three hundred and thirty nine homers, twenty seven and twenty seven, hundred and twelve hits, fourteen hundred and ninety three RBIs not bad over nineteen Big League seasons, two World Series seventy nine and eighty nine with the We Are Family Pirates and eighty nine with the with the A's, with the Earthquake series with the Giants, and the way I mean he threw out Brian Downing at the King Dome in an All Star game from I mean dead right field corner on a fly and the ball was way heading for Downing at home plate and he was out and it was rising at that point. Incredibliz if you if you google that, it's an incredible play. Quarter Tech's finest being gave Parker in the Hall of Fame. Fighting some serious health challenges, but he'll be allowed proud in Sassey. This July segment get us into the Studge Report. Will He. The Stuoge Report is a proud service of your local Temestar heating and air conditioning dealers, Tamestar Quality you could feel in Cincinnati called the experts at Preferred Home Comfort five, one, three, eight, nine to two h v A C Sports and also Willy. This week's special thanks on the Stooge Report to ACR, gun Eyed Pools and spas running a holiday special. Today Today you call today swim this spring thanks to the King Frank Zibell. He's in town. He's digging holes all over the place to make sure pools are ready for April, and may call today swim in this spring? Will he?
Speaker 5: Also?
Speaker 1: At baseball, Juan Soto leaves the Yanks and the Bronx apparently is not happy. There's his name, Luigi Mangioni. Luigi sounds like some sort of pasta. Luigi Mangioni's the guy's name had the gun at false id had a mask. That's the guy arrested in a McDonald's restaurant for killing Brian Thompson. Luigi Mangioni is that correct one? If he's any relation to Chuck Mangioni, the musician, Luigi Mangioni, Luigi Mangioni, Juan Soto will he goes to the other side. Now to the New York Mets. Unbelievable fifteen years, seven hundred and sixty five million dollar contract, largest deal in sports professional sports history. Fifty two million a year. The contract includes a seventy five million dollar signing bonus. Now, as you said, he gets fifty one million a year, four ero point two million a month. That's what you make. Nine hundred and eighty thousand per week, per Day's going to make one hundred and thirty nine thousand dollars just getting out of bed in the morning per hour fifty eight hundred. That's not bad. And every minute he's awake ninety seven dollars every minute. Every minute he's awake. Don't go to sleep, right? Is he rich? He'll lose money now about forty percent of it goes to the government. The New York Mets committed more money to Soto seven hundred and sixty five million dollars than the Pittsburgh Pirates have committed to their entire payroll over the last ten years. Of seven hundred and fifty seven million. Say that again. The Mets have committed more money to Juan Soto in this deal seven hundred and sixty five million, than the Pittsburgh Pirates committed to their entire payroll over the last ten years. So small market teams have no shot. What about what about the Reds. I'm gonna call Bob Castellini immediately. Their payroll next year won't be equal to him. Are they gonna have a payroll next year? I think close to ninety million. Ought to just play for the Mets and nobody else play for him. It's like bugs, bunny.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: We don't have to worry about Willie Adamas anymore. Willy ripping up the Reds. He does it. He went to the San Francisco Giants over the weekend. Wow, he's a bargain. Seven years, one hundred and eighty two mill so he's making about six hundred million dollars less. Big Willie Adamis is gone headed West. Thank goodness, Thank god he's out of the National League Central. Let's see college football, well, Bengals Tonight brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding to back on Party Town, one stop shop for everything you need for you making your holiday shopping easy, party and gift baskets and huge selection of bourbons at all thirteen of their local locations. And you see yourself drinking, especially if the Bengals don't win. Who's in worst shape? Browns, Bengals, Bear Cut Football or Buckeyes all of them. Bengals meet the Cowboys tonight in Big D Big game sport. Pregame sports talk begins here at three o'clock. Moe tells me they're still in the playoff on is that correct? He must be drinking something. College football to Miami RedHawks under Chuck Martin good Man, by the way, what happened to the OU Miami game? Well, Ken Bruce Happy Miami Redhawk, Yes, and Tom Brenneman and they beat him forty nine to three, thirty eight to three. But the Miami Rock RedHawks are going to go to plate fate play Colorado State and Tucson Arizona Saturday, December twenty eighth in the Snoop Dog Arizona Bowl. They'll be smoking pot presented by Gin and Juice. Well, Miami, so they got marijuana and alcohol. What can go wrong? High school football Saint X class of twenty twenty five. Chase Herb Street, her Herb Hell's Daddy Daddy, No collo imbas Daddy, ann Arbor, Michigan. What does Tom Waideman say about? I understand Tom is going to He's doing he paint the streets of Sycamore Township blue and yellow weedman's doing the macarina right now somewhere. Let's see how about this? Maggione had a two page document railing against the healthcare industry. Maggione has the murder weapon in his possession segment that might be a monopoly money with him. What was that all about? I have no idea. Is that incriminating evidence? Have you got the murder weapon? Yeah? I say so. Yeah, if you're a lawyer, what do you think?
Speaker 5: Not good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: College basketball? Peter Souter the Miami RedHawks. I've been American Conference co Player of the Week.
Speaker 4: Not good.
Speaker 1: Suitor has scored a career high forty two points for Miami and a win over air Force. The Tennessee Valls of the new number one team in the APH Top twenty five basketball poll. Auburn is second, Tucky up to fifth, Purdue is eleventh. What about UC Cincinnati Bearcats? Fall eight spots to twenty second. I'm getting a hold of my cousin, John Cunningham a d at UC to honor the UC Claremont Girls National Champions Soccer team Division two. That's very good. Get coach Jackson in there with him. Get the latest on the Zager Musketeers tonight on the Shawn Miller Show at seven on fifty five KRC, the home of Dale Donovan. And Savi's not doing well by the way. Over the weekend, will he thought there was going to be like maybe what we would be honoring a football team a day. Wait a minute, Hold on Justice, Joseph TNT. He's got papers, He's got papers. Search Warren on it. He's got papers. And Joe's not even working. He's unemployed. He's like an unemployed dude waiting to seize power in January. Save it, Joe. We don't want to geeze people. Hold on, Hold on Justice, Joe is here with papers, orders, orders, order against William D. Cunningham. There it says Luigia n by Holy Count Luigi Mangioni is the alleged, not alleged. He's got the murder weapon, got the DNA and documents had a manifesto, manifesto against the healthcare industry. At twenty six year old has a manifesto. Willy, we say congratulations to the Beechwood Tigers Scott Teket winning the Kentucky two Way state championship. The Tigers take down the number one team ranked in two way, Owensborough Catholic, fifty to thirty four Saturday. Miss coach Jeger is still involved. It's their seventh state championship in the last nine seasons, four out of five, and the eighteenth championship for the Beechwood Tigers, third most all time in the Bluegrass State. It's two more too better. Yeah, find Louisville Trinity's got like thirty What about Highlands Islands is in there too? The Bluebirds And we also say, Willy, congret they're going to be here on Wednesday to be honored. The Mason Boys cross country team with another state championship. Good but we say congrats and are a citizen of the day will be Tom Rapp. He's going to retire after nineteen seasons with the Mason Boys cross country team. Nineteen mister Rapp was named the Ohio Association Track and Field or Track and Cross Country Coaches twenty twenty four Coach of the Year got a text ser from a friend of mine, Glenn Cooper, who says, this Maggione has this spaghetti place in the Kenwood Mall. Is that the same guy? I don't know. I want to know mang I want to know if he's related to Chuck Mangioni, the trumpet player. Yeah, I know. He's a murderer. Shot a man in the back, kind of like the way Jesse James went down. And was that Robert Ford that shot Jesse Jesse James in the battle? Have a poem like that? The surfer guy that you railed on the other day, Do you mean David mcgunn, the surfing bomb had praised by the blazing Sun. That's enough from whyk Heat of the Bearing Sea? He wrote him one by one? You mean Davey mcgunn, the serving bomb. Yeah, this piece of paper over there, Joe's got says, cease and desist on that idiotic poem you read. I think it's a good poem on him. I'm just saying, that's just saying. Sharon Kennedy, Sharon Kennedy assigned the order, but he's got to write his whoa, whoa, I'm in trouble. We better show respect for Justice Joe. I won't say he's here at two o seven. He's here and he has orders. The other one says it's Matt d Reese.
Speaker 4: Matt.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on there, but Matt Reese is in trouble to say his name. Luigi MAGGIONI, do you think I think it's a different cousin is I think yeah, I think it's a different place. They got good spaghetti thing. I like their meat. How about tracking that guy down? He wasn't tracking them down to McDonald's work or identify there? You go that McDonald's. Is that that guy looks like?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Then they came in the gun blazing. They said, somebody looked at the guy and then he alerted the McDonald's employee. They may get sixty grand out of this, Luigi, he's caught in al Tuna, Pennsylvania. I'm not sure where that is ever that way, Justice Joe nos al Tuna segment Get Me out of the Studge Report. That Justice who's been defrocked is waiting say get me out of Get me out of the Stuge Report. Willie and Utter of a rainy day here in the tri State. We leave you with the immortal words and congratulations to the Cobra headed to Cooperstown quarter Tech's finest. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stode Report.
Speaker 7: I knew y'all were in town. I couldn't let it go with that should invite to say hello, Oh my God, just say thank you to everyone here, all of these extraordinary leaders.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 7: I wanted to come by and say Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, that off, shut up. Why don't she be in charge of Syria? She said, does a great job on the border. Once you go over to Demand, that'd be great with me. Yeah, and baffletor to Syria, perfect job. See, you wouldn't want to be on seven hundred WLW. My Billy Cunningham, the Great America with me now is a former Justice of the Ohio Supreme Court. Joe Dieters, who spent several decades centuries as a prosecutor of Hamilton County and otherwise and Joe Deeters, Well, explain why you're not a justice today, but you will be again on January first. I ran for a different office.
Speaker 8: Technically speaking, technically, I was appointed to an unexpired term, which if I was successful in the fall, would have required me to run again in ten years and again. And I wasn't interested in doing that. And I let the governor know that I appreciate the appointment, but I was not going to run for the same office. I was going to run for a different seat. So Hawkins says, your seat, Nan Hawkins sworn, and yeah, he's the commissions have been issued. Everything's done today, I think tomorrow noon. But officially you feel like you're unbridled. I'm totally done. You're done. He's gonna be sworn. So I'm coming here as a citizen of the city, concern citizen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not here as a judge, not at all.
Speaker 8: And if these issues ever came before the court, if it ever would come before the court, I would clearly I would recuse myself from that because I couldn't be part of something.
Speaker 1: I was in the middle of. Matt Reece gave me this order August the sixteenth, twenty eighteen State x Ral, which means through Joseph TNT. Deeters, Prosecutor versus the City of Cincinnati. It's called it's coined is the judgment entry order and permanent injunction, which sounds like it's somewhat definitive. Some of this says the following. By signing this judgment entry and order, the City Cincinnati submits to the jurisdiction of this courding degrees to the entry of judgment entry pursuing to such and such a rule. Today this is about illegal encampments. The impertinent part. The illegal encampments are mobile and are moving nuisances that constitutor hazard of the health and safety of the general public, including those living in the illegal encampments. Order goes on to say, signed by Judge Ruhlman, that in spite and I'm sorry, in order to abate the moving nuisance, the Court is exercising its county wide jurisdiction over encampments on public property and privately own unlicensed parks camps, park camps located anywhere within Hamley County. The illegal encampments constitute a nuisance and subject to abatement as their hazard of health and safety of the general public, which of course they are. Goes on to say, in short, by order of this Court, illegal encampments be cleared through any lawful means necessary, including arrest for obstruction of official business and execution. This lawful order further that the Hamley County Sheriff and the City Police Department shall maintain these areas against their use as illegal encampments. These items are reasonably considered soil or garbage, and the refuge shall be discarded in the direction of the Sheriff's Office and nor the City Police Department, et cetera, et cetera. In other words, in my hand is this document that says the City of Cincinnati and the Sheriff's Department has authority. In fact, it directs them, it orders them to clear the encampments. I had on Dan Hills about three days ago that said the city new for weeks and weeks where the encampments are, and they permitted them to continue. As mister x Ral, what does this mean.
Speaker 8: Well, this whole thing started, I don't know if you remember for whatever reason, these kind of protests, at least Occupy Cincinnati started because Donald Trumps elected president. So they have to have, you know, some mayhem going on in the community. So they took that park down. I think it's over on eighth Street and Piot Park and They were there for about two weeks, and complaints were just coming into our office left and right, and we looked at that issue.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was bad.
Speaker 8: I mean there were a lot of college kids down there, but there were also people who were agitating the crowd, and there were homeless people living there. There was needles everywhere, there was human excrement on the ground. So I brought in the city police and I said, listen, we're gonna get in order from a judge to clear this thing out in the next forty eight hours if you guys don't do something. Mark Mallory was the mayor. I think Mark got wind of it and they cleared it out. They did the city on their own cleared it out with Mallory said to the city I think it was Mark did Mark. Mark Mallory said to the city manager, it's time to get rid of it.
Speaker 1: That's it, okay. And it happened and it ended.
Speaker 8: So a couple of years later, and this is now, it's only been five years, but it seems like forever. We had massive encampment down on Third Street and people couldn't walk to the Reds games where their kids. That people were getting hassled again, there's needles everywhere, human waste everywhere. It was a health hazard. It was a disaster. Nobody was doing anything. We explored our options, came to the conclusion that a public nuisance action that the prosecutor can file was the appropriate action, and we filed it against the City of Cincinnati clean up their streets because this was a public nuisance a city. We got a temporary injunction and it came time for the permanent injunction. They sent down their lawyers. We sat down, they agreed it was a nuisance. They agreed that they would follow this order and that went to effect five years ago that these types of encampments in Hamilton County, they're in contempt of this order. Right now, they're all the heavy you know. Everybody said, what do you do about the homeless week? Well, the first thing I did was I called Mayork because John had followed Mark Mallory, and I said, are there beds for these people? I mean, is there places for them to go? And John told me that there are plenty of beds, but they didn't want to go to these shelters because it involved them not using illegal drugs or alcohol. And in my mind at least that wasn't a good enough reason, so we filed this public nuisance action. It was in front of Bob Ruhlman, and after both sides talked to the judge, we had this agreement sign that these encampments are a public nuisance anywhere in Hamlondon County. And if you remember, right after that order bill, some of the churches, some of the churches put let the homeless live on their lawns. That lasted about seventy two hours and they said, I'm not dealing with this anymore.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 8: It was a nice gesture, but nobody wanted it. No, because it is a public nuisance. And I don't know, I'm a city resident. I think the city should be clear to these things. I think they should be following their order that this judge gave them. And you know, I don't know if it had any impact on that fire at the bridge, but they've had multiple fires under I understand, under these bridges. And the fact of the matter is it's it is, it is really unjust. I think it's it's said that these people have to live in these in these areas like this.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: The other thing, uh, the ken Kobrat, the head of the FOP sent me a memo given to him by the Chief of Police Fiji, who's an instrumentality of the city, who said, do not arrest these people for criminal trespass unless they're doing some other crime. Isn't that order? I don't have any idea what the city's doing in that in contravention of this, the manager can't overrule the court.
Speaker 8: Well, if the city manager can't overrule the court, the mayor can't overrule the judge. The judge has ordered this to be a public nuisance and to give them time to get their stuff out of there. But you're not living on public property in Hamilton County. That was my goal when I was prosecutor. That was the order we got from Judge Ruleman. Now in front of Judge dink A Locker, Pat dink Locker has the case now, and if the city wants to go back on this agreement, which they're doing, well, if they want to do it, there's a legal way to do that.
Speaker 1: Now, what happens, you're not the prosecutor anymore. Wellless the powers is about not to be the prosecutor anymore. Connie Pillach is going to be sworn in. I doubt she's going to enforce the order. I don't know what Connie's going to do. Connie might say I've had enough. I mean, I have a legit.
Speaker 8: She will have this order in place and she can do whatever she wants.
Speaker 1: Well, the city thinks that they can overrule the job. They can't. They can't know. The city doesn't dominate common So if Countie Pillage or a citizen, what if Connie Pillage doesn't want to do it because she's a liberal Democrat and the City of Cincinnati is not going to take it to court. Put a citizen on a writ of procedendo, a rid of mandamus, some extraordinary writ, a citizen claiming that a city official or a county official is not following the law. Isn't there a rid of mandamus available for any citizen to go in front of judge the dink and say, conceivably, I mean there is.
Speaker 8: But the reality is I think elected officials should uphold their oaths. Say that again, yeah, I think elected officials should uphold their oaths of office or they swore to uphold the constitution and the laws that they say and here it is, and you know, I basically it couldn't be any clear this entry?
Speaker 1: Is this clear? And this keep in mind the city agreed to this.
Speaker 8: This is not just the hamlet the county prosecutor just shoved it down to their throats. The city agreed with this entry. What if they say, now, well after pureval doesn't agree, well, that's too bad. And the city manager was Patrick what's his name? And now we've got share a long she doesn't agree. But the city's city politics is a ongoing in Well, the city can go to Judge dank a Locker and say we went out of this agreement, and the time to appeal this things over with.
Speaker 1: It's long over with.
Speaker 8: But I mean technically, I think theoretically they could go for to the judge and say we need relief from this order for some reasons.
Speaker 1: I like to know what the reason is what you need relief for. Look what's happened. And the city right now that they issued us more or less as press release today saying that this is from Molly Lair, who's the spokesman for the city manager formerly of Channel nine, is saying, well, the reports of homelessness causing this is not accurate, but they won't tell us what caused the fire was it like a lightning strike.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm sure it was some kind of ignition started the fire, not some homeless guy just burst into flames. Is that what they're saying, Well, that the investigation is not complete, we need to get there.
Speaker 1: I can understand that.
Speaker 8: And NARS investigators, I know a lot of those guys are really good and they'll know the origination of this and what caused the heat to melt metal in that fire two thousand. It wasn't like a couple of hoboes sitting around a campfire with a Yeah, this is a major fire that costs ten million dollars in damage to that bridge. And frankly, because this court order wasn't upheld, there's homeless encampments all over the city of Cincinnati now, and they have the authority as we sit here today, to go to their chief and say here's the order, do your job.
Speaker 1: And they're willing to do it.
Speaker 8: Ken Cole, I am quite certain that cops will do that. It's a lawful order, okay, it's it's not like you're asking them to make something illegal or make something up.
Speaker 1: This is it com police judge ordered.
Speaker 8: These are these encampments are illegal in Hamilton county, so they can, you know, they choose to ignore. So it boils down to this bill. I mean, I guess the elephant in the room is this. The people in charge right now got there politically from people who believe that the homeless shouldn't be gotten taken, gotten out of there. That's just the reality. They they're advocates for homeless, advocates in air quotes that say that they need housing, we should give it to them free.
Speaker 1: They but they don't want to accept it. That's correct. They want to I don't know. They get free food, and they have disability benefits, go to the hospital regularly.
Speaker 8: It's such a it's such a quality of life issue. When you can't walk to a baseball game, you can't enjoy a park in Mount Washington, you can't do any of this stuff. It's gonna get worse. It's gonna get worse. It'll get I was in LA a few years ago when the Bengals lost the Super Bowl, and I stayed downtown.
Speaker 1: In LA.
Speaker 8: They have forty thousand people living on the streets of La, forty thousand. My wife and I were driving back from lunch one afternoon that week, and there was a guy standing in the middle of a five lane highway, five lanes both ways, yelling at traffic, totally naked. That's the that's the what we're going towards right now in Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: If you don't get a handle.
Speaker 8: On this thing, I can tell you when I was a prosecutor, if you didn't get a handle on this thing, it's not going to take care of itself. No, it takes public officials to follow their oath. To follow the oath, and the heavy lifting's been done. Five years ago the city. I sued the city. The city came to court. We're in front of a judge. They agreed to this order that these encampments are public nuisances and they should be cleared out here.
Speaker 1: It is now it's up to Molly Lair Cheryl long after that pure of all, Scottie Johnson, who's lost his way completely, and the chief of police to follow an order.
Speaker 8: You know, I obviously I've been kind of busy in Columbus for the last two years.
Speaker 1: And now you're free for the next time. I'm free for three weeks.
Speaker 8: But when this bridge caught a fire, I thought, I know we have an order for this, So I called the assistant prosecutor who handled it for me, Jerry Kunkle, And I said, Jerry, is that order is still an effect? Absolutely, it's Joe, It's still an effect. So you know, they just they.
Speaker 1: Don't know why the city's not enforcing the order. Well, politically, it's not popular among the lists. That's it's not okay, that's the truth. That just boil it down.
Speaker 8: So if you want to elect people that choose to not follow the judge's order like this, go ahead.
Speaker 1: But that's what you're going to get the government and you elect. Are you ready for the big question? Fire? The city says no, The solicitor's office says no. Shere Al Long says no. A citizen can go to court in front of the dink and say, I represent the city. The officials are not following a known statute in law. Force them to do it. He can order them again to do it, and order him again to do it, and then at some point they'll go to jail for contempt. That's what lock up after have purrival, I lock them up. No, I think that people should follow a lawful order like this. What a novel concept?
Speaker 8: Well, I just think it's you know, we went through the process legally, and again we I checked with John Cranley before we even did anything, because I you know, obviously you don't want little kids stuck out in the cold and things like that. But they've got We're not dealing with little kids, all right, We're.
Speaker 1: Not mentally ill, drug addicts or they just don't want to follow They they just don't want to. It's a small number of people, it's.
Speaker 8: Very small, but they destroy the quality of life in Cincinnati very quickly.
Speaker 1: Joe, thank you. We hang around for the students reporting of course, serious for this, I know, all right. Good to have you. Thank you always uplifting all the way. Molly Lair, by the way, works at Channel five, not Channel nine, so five does not stand for news as much as nine, which stands for news other than Brian Hammrick and John London and Shrey Palelo and Mike Darteris they stand for news? Would you agree? I do. Let's continue with more the tight channel line though, I understand. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred w l.
Speaker 3: W Finnytown this afternoon about four o'clock and I said, say who is this? And he said, this is Richard Parker and I said, I think you got your wish and he said who is this And I said it's Bob Trumpey from WLW And he says, oh, we talked a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, you already heard. Huh you made your dad very happy today, Dave.
Speaker 6: Well, yes, I'm glad that he finally found out in this final because he was calling me every ten. I'm glad that his final. And then I'm glad that they're happy that I'm coming.
Speaker 1: Off Hello Quiet and I'm broadcasting, and I said, you're honored to have a special stooge in the booth along with the rock Man Joseph t and t Dieters. Who's really unemployed right now, Rocky, he's out of work till January the second.
Speaker 9: But he's gonna he's gonna go into duty for three weeks prosecutor clean this time.
Speaker 1: Back to doing whatever he was doing.
Speaker 10: Telethon, Joe telethon, Well, I need a job, so if you have any thoughts about special Prosecutor for three weeks, three weeks, you shall do that.
Speaker 1: Elliott ness bring him back the untouchables a back rock What do you think he taking names? Here's the order Rock that the city must do it, and they're not doing it. I say move them to Dent and take them out the.
Speaker 4: County.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that applies to not really so Rock. How do you explain everything happening now? In sports? You got disasters, debacles everywhere.
Speaker 9: He got home in the playoff Friday was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You beat them and I said, they're done. You know, Friedman never gonna work. It's terrible what happens. They just march the glory glory. Is it possible you'll walloup on Southern cal there and then lose the n I U at home? Which is allows you.
Speaker 9: It's hard to get these kids up for games or the course of twelve weeks. They got girlfriends, they got another name, they actually go to class.
Speaker 1: So they got to worry about that. They got all these.
Speaker 8: They don't they do know, they don't. Hey, how about how about that middle school? That Cheatham Middle School that had the Bearcats.
Speaker 1: Is they're not about that?
Speaker 8: They got a cease and desist letter from U. See John Cunningham, Yes, saying stop using the bear cats. This is a middle school. You have another the Musketeers.
Speaker 1: Now they are officially today the Musketeer.
Speaker 9: You like that Rock the Musketeers switch from bearcats Musketeers.
Speaker 1: They had to Xavier adopted them. You adopted them. They said, you can use our name, all right. You can't give him some money. Yes it's terrible, but yeah, you know it's awful. But here's the if ever it comes up again, there's the order. You have a copy. So when the city says, you know what, we can't enforce any laws here, it is Rock. I can't enforce the laws. Joe enforce. Yes, that's them, yea on his three thousand dollars suits. You get who you elect. That's all I'll tell you. That's a problem right there, sag Man, give me some sports and make it fast? Will he The Stooge Reporters approp service of your local tame Star Heating in air Conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful northern Kentucky. Call Anywhere Heating at any weather, Heating at air at eight five, nine, seven, eight, one forty eight twenty two Sports four and we also want to thank Willie Special thanks this week to ACR Gun Eye Pools and Spas running a holiday special Today Today only, Call Today Swim this spring by mister Gunn Eye Pool and Spas himself, the King Frank zibell acr. Gun Eye Pools and Spas call now swim in the spring with Joe Dieters and other swamp creatures. Please continue. Bengals Update will he brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky your tailgate headquarters Bengals and Cowboys. Best Bengals coverage begins with the rock at three oh five? Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Where will you be if anywhere at three or five? You know right here? Please continue. They've elevated, man, he's back. They've elevated. They've elevated Caid York from the practice squad to the active roster, so they'd have a kicker tonight. Well, what's what sticks out about Kad York?
Speaker 9: What other inst interesting tidbit follows him? His girlfriend is a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. See these are the things that I research and make sure that I know. Say that again, doubt who the cheerleaders are dating?
Speaker 1: Ade York?
Speaker 9: Who is the kicker now? Since Evan McPherson is hurt. His girlfriend is a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. I think I dated her for a while. Now, as someone who dated a Colt cheerleader back in two thousand and sex, I can tell you a good job.
Speaker 1: Young man, not bad.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Could you do that with that fraud nderzation among the truth? It was not allowed? Please continue. I thought you said you went to school fishing off with a company doc. Never never never College basketball? Willie ten to see the balls or number one this week in the AP Top twenty five College Basketball poll. Who Notre Dame plays Indiana? Indiana Hoo's in the eight point fantastic season? Yeah, who's gonna win South Bend Domors? And then when the Domors, who did they play next to?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 9: I forget like that that there's one side of the brackets really got screwed. They are the number one team in the nation and they get rewarded by playing the winner of Ohio State and Tennessee.
Speaker 1: They got about and then they got to play Texas. Happened George Hart the other night after they win the SEC championship, he stands there on that stage and just whales away and ted ten feet away from his SEC commissioner says, we had to play everybody on the road. We had to do this thanks to the commissioner, thanks a lot. And it was like, what whoa Georgia's in? They win it? All were in Ohio State and you see beat Arizona State? Correct, t NT Joe, And they were Arizona State was picked to finish sixteen out of sixteen teams and UC beat him. Now where's Arizona State? There is? They're in? What about UC? They're not about the buck Eyes. They're in about the Browns, about the could win the guys? They can win all buck Eyes in Tennessee Willie in a week.
Speaker 9: Fans tell me that even if they would win the National Championship, it would still not taste right because they lost the Michigan.
Speaker 1: Government official and Columbus told me Ryan day is done unless they win the national title, because you can't lose the Michigan four out of five and keep your job. Is that correct, Joe? You would know you're in Columbus. I have no idea about that.
Speaker 8: But if they win the National Championship and they get rid of him, come on, maybe you secret are how many local players today go.
Speaker 1: To the US Senate? Those old UC player the.
Speaker 9: Only guys was the only the only locals to Joe that's a good area recruit.
Speaker 1: That Saderfield gout was from Dayton, Wayne, I'll tell you what. That's it. Of course there's no other talent around. What about Michigan getting Kirk kurb street Son, what do you think that's it? Signs I don't know, Joey could have gone to Wittenberg where you went.
Speaker 8: I don't know if Wittenberg's got in trouble. All his liberal arts colleges in Ohio are in trouble except for Dennison.
Speaker 1: Except Dennison, they're all losing a good school right there. Yes, they have a lot of money, but the rest of them are flounders. What's the issue? Money? Money? You know they expense their top heavy.
Speaker 8: It's crazy the expenses, and they just are not keeping You went to Wittenberg in the Glory days National championship, Baby.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: And a guy named Sherman was the head coach of Muskingham College. I remember you go through Atlanta, Yes he did. Shrman, that was his father, different different shoreman. But let's face it, like this Maggione guy, who you know, Luigi? You know that spaghetti place, in the Kenwick Town Center, gonna come back here? And then you got jay Z accused of sexual assault of a teenager. What about the bee Hive? What about the shocking? Are you shocked? No? Not about the beehive? What's gonna happen?
Speaker 9: Probably not going over to hour on the dinner table at home. Yeah, I'm not going tell me this again. Jay Z's how old Sean Carter?
Speaker 1: How old were teen? I didn't know how old she was? Did she have a library card?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Well that's a problem. Girl scout cookies, that's a problem. But jay Z, this is twenty years ago. You can't remember Team thirteen, but she was thirteen twenty years ago. She's thirty three hours. She wants one hundred million to shut the hell up. I'd shut up for one hundred million myself. What about you?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: I probably wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: He also congratulations to a former Red slugger, the Cobra, Cincinnati native Dave Parker for being elected to Baseball's Hall of Fame and the Classic Baseball ERAIC Committee process last night and one sodo oh fifteen years, seven hundred and sixty five million dollars like Rocky Boyman money, I haven't broken down here break bread seven hundred and sixty five million dollars deal fifteen years.
Speaker 9: It's four point twenty five million dollars a month a month, one million a week week, one hundred and forty thousand a day a day, six thousand an hour in about one hundred bucks a minute.
Speaker 1: Don't make for the next fifteen years. Don't go to sleep, is all I can say. Just stay awake. You're making money now you pay about half half of that. NU, how does that happen?
Speaker 9: How does baseball have three quarters of a billion dollars to pay television TV?
Speaker 1: I guess in New York, but not in Cincinnati. That's right. Reg has lost Bally and all that. Who knows lost sixty million that. The popularity of the sport overall is not there's been. The postseason was good this year. The World Series was good. Ratings this year Showy A Tany and all that stuff. Yeah, it's pretty good. They have the two top teams in so too. You better be Dodgers. I had the Stars of the Stars. What is up put? My beloved reds Joe? What you're coming on? It's tough to compete, man, How do we compete? Against a Mets team that has a guy getting paid that that's like money, not his money, but forty goes to the government. That's another factor to think about your hard working federal employee.
Speaker 3: Rock.
Speaker 1: The Mets committed more money to Juan Soto seven hundred and sixty five million than the Pittsburgh Pirates have committed to their entire payroll over the last ten years. You're coming ten years, see and fifty seven million ten years. That's unbelievable, Andy Mack. What does Andy Mack say about that? He's going to be here Friday. I need for the cross time. Shout right here, Joe. You like Xavier, don't you. I was on euc's board. I graduated from UC twice. You go to Xavier games. You're a fish eater. Rocket, You're a fish eater. It was both bombers Man Al Tuna. Al Tuna's The Killer was located also close to Al Shrimpo. It's very close city to Altuna. What are you talking about? I have no idea, has no idea. It's Luigi. Luigi was.
Speaker 8: Jay z Man jay z j and Alert McDonald's employee.
Speaker 1: Employee number nine one four years ago. Right there, we all were always looking out for criminals. Tamalo was a McDonald's employee, wasn't she. I saw, There's no record of it. I saw the trump frying up some fry. I never saw the best. I never saw her on the grill. You know, the Trumpster did good at the fry station. Not bad. Pro at this. You're good because you sample one. They just called me little Emerald.
Speaker 4: I'm beat.
Speaker 1: Then now it looks like the big boy. Was that like the top rung and McDonald's the fry, No, No, that's the grill. Was that's where I was. Joe Ros played like a champion today. Northern Illinois. Just remember that way. We're in the playoff. It's all matters U the gate.
Speaker 9: We have James Rapine, I like talk Little Bengals and then at four o'clock on his name. But we have a guest from Dallas live on the scene, the Dallas Cowboys officiing a cheerleader.
Speaker 1: We should do get the cheerleader on is dating the Ray York I mean, I mean only for show research purposes entirely. I did have to look her up, and she looks a little fact Mission twelve twelve plus all right, thank you, Rock Joe. We'll work for food, bro Man, I got nothing going on the Justice Joe take over for the next three weeks. Make a wish right next door. Make a wish for Christmas this year, make a wish for Justice, Joe.
Speaker 8: Walk up the walk over and see if they can put my name on the list.
Speaker 1: Need help, Thank you, Joe, thank you, say get us out of the student's report. Please a special visit of Justice former Justice Joe Daters, Willia and utter of Justice Joe in the house with the order. I got the order right there. Guy, We leave you with the immortal words of the stood Report. Here we do the Trump dance. You ready, let's go, Guy, Here we go. Where's the video camera? You know what John Stewart said about this, like Trump pleasuring two large elephants. Get the arms going sick. There is baby, two large elephants. It's Merry Christmas everyone.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Kamela. Yeah, she's going to Syria. I heard stay there on seven hundred waited Forest and Rocky headto one river for a rafting trip. Nope, we decided to call it off. Why you were both so excited to go? We were until we ran into this weirdo playing the.
Speaker 2: Bands row, but there are Bengo players through while being trented forest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this one said. We had partie mails.
Speaker 4: Oh that guy.
Speaker 1: I guess he's out of jail. We figured it was better to get back to the station to do our show, Good Call, Eddie and Rock this afternoon to three on seven hundred WLW.