Speaker 1: Uh uh, what's up? Everybody's stupid Rose Pricks. I'm just kidding. I'm joking. My don't mean it, Miss mad.
Speaker 2: But she's not the Missy. Oh god, they're so all right, let's get into it. We're doing Beverly Hills Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. We're still on this dumb ass Sedona trip which I have some Macro notes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to hear the macros. Give me not a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you this straight up, and I'm going to try. I'm trying to be very what do you what's the word conscientious? Is that the word conscious consciousness, concientious, conscientious about like when we're covering a show, not I don't want to complain about the show because I like the show. I would watch it if we weren't covering it. We've we watched the Housewives BS usually, but this particular season and this particular Beverly Hills specifically franchised. Like I've complained about this before, but the amount of disconnect between the money that they have and spend and the world today, it's really getting to me.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if it's just because the world gems on fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, like it's not fun, it's not fun to watch, Yeah, them shop, so yeah, that's my macro really, And honestly, I kind of timed it. If it's an hour long show, you're usually getting forty two to forty five minutes of actual like show right when you're after the commercials. So like twenty minutes of it was shopping. Yes, yes, that's I don't know what I mean. Yeah, So I just want people to know that we are acknowledging that. And it's gross and they have terrible taste on top of it.
Speaker 1: So bad, But I do I find the whole thing. I completely agree with you, and I find myself getting disinterested and almost offended at the idea. It really is such a disconnect. They don't ever even acknowledge. They never acknowledged, no privilege, none of these women. And it's not even Tilly. You would think Tilly would do it, but she's kind of the worst.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, like that's not her. And I know she's like open about how she got the money, like oh no, the Simpson scienceists less, Like I get that, and I know that she was an actress in her own right, but certainly not that level. She didn't make it that. In fact, I don't think she really have that much money based on her career.
Speaker 1: No. No, She'm a sister named Meg. Yes, Meg Tilly. I remember we talked about this because she was in what was it? Not diner but like the Big the Delicatessen. I think it's like just green Blats. No, it was, it was the big Oh my god, girl, now I have to look it up. I'm sorry that I did this to you.
Speaker 2: Like you look it up, and I'll just keep saying like, yeah, she's the worst one, and it's we get it. You have credit cards, yay. There are literally people dying and I make chill say the Big Chill, Okay, the Big Jew.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I get the Big Chill. Confused with diner, but Meg t is in that and they're very similar. Yes they look alike to get that. Yeah, they do. A lot of people love Jennifer Tilly, they really they love her. They think she's such a character. But I found myself I was like, oh, I'm going to be alone in this because I have seen Reddit and they are crazy for her. And I was watching it and I was like, fine, I don't mind her as like a character on the show, and I think she definitely brings something to the table. But as a person, it is so obnoxious. It's yeah, and I'm such such a chill.
Speaker 2: But it is so out of touch, right, But they all are, Yeah, I feel like some of them. Yeah, it's it's it's unfortunate and it's and it's more in this Well, No, I would say Salt Lake City is equally as crazy with their money.
Speaker 1: I get. I mean, they do that there. It's just outrageous, you know, like, but it's they're not like regular people like us. And speaking of regular people with regular amounts of money, I think this would be a good time to talk about our sponsor.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yes, Oh, my favorite new thing right now is Acorns, which we have we've told you guys about. It is an app to help people like a lot of us, certainly like me, who don't always have the best record when it comes to financial.
Speaker 1: Decisions or even knowing where to start.
Speaker 2: I've never I'm going to be so honest, I've never had a lot of money in my life, not not a whole lot, and my family didn't, so I just didn't. I just never really understood stood how to like invest or save, just not something I learned.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: This is an app that you can go to and it talks about how you can have like five dollars and start with that, and it tells you what you can do without five dollars. It's very like it's very like buffet kind of oriented stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean? Like that's a financial wellness app.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I can tell you how to find it if you like, Yeah, would you like me to tell you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: You can sign up now and Acorns will boost your new account with a five dollars bonus investment. Join the over fourteen million all time customers who've already saved and invested over twenty seven billion dollars with Acorns. Head to acorns dot com slash rose pricks to download the Acorns app to get started. I'm telling you, guys, I swear by this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Head to acorns dot com slash rose picks, or you can also download the Acorns app. Paid non client endorsement compensation provides incentive to positively promote Acorns Tier two compensation and provided potential subject to various factors such as the customer's accounts agent, investment settings, does not include Acorns fees. Results do not predict or represent the performance of any Acorn's portfolio. Investment results will vary. Investing involves risks, Acorns Advisors, LLC, and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Few important disclosures at acorns dot com slash Rose Pricks. Also, I want to talk to you guys about Hers and HERS helps get you GLP one. Let's just cut to the chase. They help you get weightless drugs. And I am proud to announce that I started this in October and I lost seventeen pounds which I needed to lose. I know you wouldn't think, right, We wouldn't have thought looking at me, I needed to lose that much weight. But I am at a it's just because I hide it well. But I have been struggling for years, obviously honestly since COVID to lose the weight that I gained during COVID and like from menopause. And this was a game changer for me. And it was painless, and like I said, law sets since October. It just took a couple of months. And Hers makes it easy for you to get it, and they go beyond just the medication. They offer you ongoing care, dosage, medication adjustments and nutrition tips, and twenty four seven support. So feel like your best self again. Visit for Hers dot com slash rose Pricks to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you. That's f O r H g RS dot com slash rose Pricks or Hers dot com slash rose Pricks. Wait Less by Hers is not available everywhere. Compounded drug products are not approved or evaluated for safety effectives. It's their quality by the FDA. Prescription requires your website for full details, important safety information and restrictions. Actual price depends on product and plan purchase. Yeah, well done, Okay you guys. Let's get into this. Let's get into this nonsense. These ladies are still in Sedona. I did not realize they all brought their assistance, did you. I was like, oh god, I didn't. But do they need that? That's crazy, absolutely crazy.
Speaker 2: They're going to Sidona, put on sweatpants and go get your crystals.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm I'm kind of excited about this recap because I'm going I think I'm gonna have a few opinions that differ from yours.
Speaker 2: I think I think I know one of them right off the bat is those Yes, yeah, well, okay, I'm going to push back because I knew I know you so well, so I knew you're going to see the scene where she's a little bit dismissive of her very dismissive of her assistant who walks in and is like, I brought you food, and she's like, I didn't want it right now, like sends them away, and it's really sad to watch.
Speaker 1: However, let me push back just.
Speaker 2: Ever so gently, because you know, I got Bo's back. She doesn't feel well. She's getting these shots, and I think like she it's I think it was caught in a way that just made it look like she was being kind of bitchy. But I think she's getting these shots and you could tell the whole time that physically she does not feel well. She's probably like super nauseous from these fertility shots. I inacts she's that nauseous. I think she's emotionally, I think she's irritable and I maybe not highly emotional and probably tired. Yeah she's tired, she's but I think she physically I think you know you're getting estra. What did they put in there in the for del like it probably makes her head hurt. I have a friend who did all that. I'm sure we all do, and they did not feel well. And it also seems like it didn't work, so that's also sad. So you're watching it.
Speaker 1: Go, yeah, she's I'm going to give her a pass on that. I didn't like that it was on camera because I love her assistant so much and I think he's adorable. But yeah, yeah, I don't know. I think they're setting up. I don't. I don't know. I just yeah, I had that opinion, although I just don't feel one way or another about Bo's. I don't. I'm just being real. I don't think she adds much at all. I think she's just there. I mean she has, she been a little bit fabulous and fun. Yes she doesn't. I'm going to say this, and this is going to be super controversial. Opinion. Need Amanda on this season? I would. I could not watch this season. She's so awful. But you need somebody to come in there, be super not self aware and just go like, oh I gotta be got, I gotta like make waves like we don't need. Bo's is just nice, Okay, who cares. It's similar to other people that don't last that long because they just don't bring that much you if I'm not watching Beverly Hills to just see ladies like getting along with each other and having a good time.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent agree, except that I don't think Amanda is the one we want on that wall.
Speaker 1: There's just a better way. We need a Renna.
Speaker 2: We need somebody who's a little shady but kind of funny that we root for. We don't need someone Amanda's going into Kelly Dodd territory for me. I know she's not nearly as bad as a human, I guess, but I don't want to hate someone this much, and I really like I don't want to. It's like a fine line you gotta you gotta walk between being like a sassy like Rinna and her sassy years, you know, or even a train wreck like Kim Richards not to be mean, but like that we watch because you're like, what the fuck's gonna go on here? You need a little drama. But I don't need to hate someone like I like God, that's what this feels like to me.
Speaker 1: I cannot stay I hate her. I shouldn't say hate. I do not like her. Yeah, see I guess I feel differently because with Kelly Dodd, I think it's dangerous and the things she's saying are awful and racist and transphobic and you know, a dangerous message, whereas Amanda's just incredibly annoying, which hm, I find sort of funny to watch. I find that humorous, Like it's like, oh my god, she's so awful that I can laugh at it now. Kim Richards was just made me sad, like this should not be ye to be, like she needs help and she's you know, when she was lying about her sobriety, and I feel like that's just a different, whole different tone. Amanda is, as John used to say, like resilient narcissists, you know, like she doesn't know what. We're not going to hurt her with our hating on her. She's not gonna have a meltdown and be depressed over the Castra being nice to her. She does not fucking care. She doesn't she doesn't really see. I understand.
Speaker 2: She's also she's equally dumb as she is awful and ridiculous. But okay, we'll agree and disagree on Amanda.
Speaker 1: Okay, ever so, but they open this whole thing, which I just thought was funny because they're at Sedna, the beautiful healing place, and there's just boxes of donuts in everybody's room. They're just eating donuts, and then there's some somebody's eating lays and like some kind of processed dip and that's going to come back later.
Speaker 2: They take a little TikTok of that and just hold on to that image, just know that that. Just hold onto the video of the donuts and the lays potato.
Speaker 1: Chips, and also Keith that there's a big bottle of tumbs in the mix, which is.
Speaker 2: Just like, I mean, it's a little cat yeah, kind of. I have to say this should have been Macro. Didn't hate Kathy this episode. I felt like I would have been Kathy, except for well, we'll get to it. We'll get to it.
Speaker 1: I don't. Yeah, Okay, So then Jennifer Tilly just starts going on about like four Texas and did were you even understanding they're all wearing their cowboy boots and turquoise jewelry from Chemo Sabby.
Speaker 2: I guess right right, although I will say Kyle, even though she loves a turquoise, she loves kind of tacky she looks so good. She really can kind of wear anything. I want to give her that compliment.
Speaker 1: She's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: She's I mean, many of them are gorgeous, but she does. She has great taste. So even though if she were to say to me, if she, let's say, I ordered like short story or whatever.
Speaker 1: That thing I want to do.
Speaker 2: You know, I always keep wanting to do the thing where you can get a box sent to you if you're a short person and they'll send you like clothes it'll fit you.
Speaker 1: I really want to do it.
Speaker 2: But if my shopper or whatever or the app was like, we're gonna send you some turquoise necklaces, I'd be like no. But if Kyle said it, I'd be like, yeah, I trust you whatever you're going to do.
Speaker 1: I trust.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is I want her to send me like cute little clothes. Yeah, I would wear them.
Speaker 1: I also feel like if I uh, like, I felt bad for saying this before, so I will now pay her a compliment. I feel like her lip work is starting to relax a little bit. Who's Kyle's So it's not it's not quite as distracting to me as it has been but she then put it in her eyebrows.
Speaker 2: That's probably a makeup a girl relax on the dark powder that you're putting on your eyebrows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, that's true. Well we say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, so suh suttin. I just wrote I hate Amanda so much. Tilly's talking about wartexas. I can't read what I wrote here something something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, basically, Jennifer Tilley is so excited with herself. She's just like, I'm so fabulous and I can't I just I don't know, like I like I said before, I mean, it's it's fine, she's a character, but it's also like, do we need people just being characters? She's so so so actressy, you know what I mean. It's so put on. It's like I'm here and I'm just so fabulous.
Speaker 2: Like we already have Erica doing oh shit really, And this is where we really disagree.
Speaker 1: I couldn't have loved Erica Moore in this episode. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: I hate what her husband did and I hate that she had anything to do with it, and I don't think she's a very nice person. But that's exactly the kind of sassy bullshit. I won on the show because she's got the she's got something that backs it up for me that Amanda doesn't.
Speaker 1: I can't explain it. I mean, Erica would probably be terrible to me.
Speaker 2: But does that mean I don't want to have coffee with her or some sort of wine spritzer. Does not mean that I do want to have coffee with her or it's hard. I like her, I have a crush on her. It's weird about what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she really is like a bare a terrible person, and her guy that she's with is god awful, like weird hard right, Like, I mean she just has some is he hard? Right? I didn't even know that about it, John McPhee guy that she's like engaged to. Now, I mean it's all she's all crazy. Yeah she engaged. I miss that, Okay, all right? And she's not divorced yet, so that's weird, right. Oh. I loved her shade.
Speaker 2: This is perfect timing because I loved her shade when Amanda was going on and on about was it it's not Louis Vauton. What was the thing that she had as a purse, Like she had a backpack that was now, yeah, she had a Chanel Janelle and it was Sutton. So Sutton gave a little She's like, you know what I really like is Janelle co tour. I don't know about a backpack. And it's funny. I mean, that's such shade without saying it. Because I had this ex boyfriend, let me just can I take you on a quick side quest because I couldn't believe I was feeling these feelings again. I was very excited that I had gone to Bloomy Dale's. I was dating, and his mother came in town and we were going to dinner, and I was excited that I had gone to Bloomingdale's and gotten on sale of course, like d DK and y like jeans, you know.
Speaker 1: And for some reason, I was so proud of that.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, look at my d and she goes, oh, yeah, but those are like Norsen rack though, right, And I was like, oh, I mean it was like it was on sale and she goes, yeah, that's not the real brand, Like that's like the offshoot brand like for Macy's.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding, and I just was.
Speaker 2: I mean she was so it was just was never I was never I was never going to be good enough for her son one one hundred percent. But she would make comments like that, like I had this Oscar Oscar Dela renta like skirt I loved, but it was Macy's version.
Speaker 1: It was Oscar, you know, but it was like, not a five thousand dollars, it's like two hundred dollars. Huh. She's the kind that'd be like, hmmm, I mean that's not like a tour though. It was just like the fake one, like the Macy's one. Yeah, anyway, I thought of that stood like couture. Anyway. It's all always looks so ugly to me. I mean, I agree, but it's also like Chanelle Chanel.
Speaker 2: I think Amanda is the one that sucks the most for having a Chanel backpack that she had to like make note of go away.
Speaker 1: But I enjoyed Sutton's little shade. That's that's all. I enjoyed that. So then Rachel's like, I die, I'm not going hiking. I die. I don't even have shit, I don't have shoes, And then the producers.
Speaker 2: Although one time I did play tennis and Louis Biton Wedges shut up.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's because that's because the producers like, well, well, what do you play like tent do you? You don't have any tennis shoes, And she goes, yeah, when I played tennis, I do, but actually never mind because I played tennis and lubiton wedges. It's like what I mean. But for some crazy reason, it doesn't bother me as much when she does it as like when you know, Amanda does it or something.
Speaker 2: Does it much more Amanda. I'm telling you. Rachel kind of grew on me a little bit this episode too. She's just kind of there. She reminds me of a really skinny muppet. No, she doesn't give a fuck. She just reminds me of like kind of Madam you know from Solid Gold. Yes, she just kind of flopping around. Yeah, she's fine. I don't I don't love her, but I don't. And she started using a real voice the leader in the episode. I was like, that's what you talk like.
Speaker 1: You don't have to do that. I die. You don't have to do that. You have a real voice. You didn't notice that too, Yeah, it was interesting me. So then, so here's the situation. Here's the setup. Rachel, Kathy and Derey are just going to go shopping. But then Kathy. Kathy doesn't, so it's it's Rachel. Yeah, dey, so he doesn't talk. Ladies, there are going to be setting Amanda and Kyle, right, they're going hiking up to this like supposed to be this meditative thing.
Speaker 2: They're doing that. The other ones are shopping and Kathy's supposed to go. But she did what something I would do, I'd be like, this is too much. I love to just lay in a hotel bad in text and I love that, and I love that she did it and showed it.
Speaker 1: See I found it really annoying because it's like, but she's on the show, so it's very much a fuck you, Like, well, I'm not going to do activities like you want. You know, I'm a friend of and I'll just do what I want. I like that. I like it.
Speaker 2: It was a good call and I'm sorry, but I'm going to disagree. What if we only got allowed ourselves five disagreements per episode? That's what that's probably two? So is the body's going to the vortex? Yeah, war Tex, Ladies are who did we just say?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: It's yeah, who gives it? It's it's Tilly because that's going to make a big because she's going to complain the whole time.
Speaker 1: She's like and she gets up to the tap and she's like, oh, what a pretty vortex. Yeah, we're doing all this little tortured by that by her whole car. But acting it was just like really stupid to me. But I would totally to choose the shopping crew first. We go shopping, Yeah, but this would be annoying too, because like, okay, so they go into this one little antique store and durreit immediately spends five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the three hundred and eighty two, and i'd the poor hippies although they're they're making a racket. They're charging way too much. That's kind of gross for something it's supposed to be like homemade and spiritual. That's not what I thought we were doing. So everybody sucks here. But yeah, they made their money, they sure did. But I just find it so weird that all fucking Durite talks about now is how broke she is. Oh my gosh, my money, PK is not giving me money. PK's controlling all the money. I can't pay my bills, but apparently you can because later she's going to spend thousands of dollars, and it's like they show her on all these shopping trips. I'm sorry, but it's it's very weird, and nobody ever says anything, like, no one's ever like oh girl, like, aren't you like kind of worried about money right now?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so's it's bizarre. I mean, she doesn't seem to give a shit. They and it goes back and forth, which you and I don't like. We don't like it when they separate. They do this all the time on shows Orange County. They're like, oh, meanwhile, back on the hike. And then I did kind of laugh at uh and totally agreed with Erica. Wasn't Erica, that's like, why what we do? I? I all this, let's just take mushrooms?
Speaker 1: I agree. Yeah, yeah, I don't really crap like this, because you know, it's like, oh my gosh, it's a hunt. It's over a hundred degrees. And then you've got these boring tour guides that are like the vertogs. And I was like, this is the kind of thing I used to try to get out of when I was on camping parents and they'd always make us do something boring like this, and I'm still I still have the same brain as I did when I was like eight or ten, where I'd just be like, uh, there's nothing organized.
Speaker 2: Trips at all. I never want there to be a guide to anything. I went to Amsterdam a couple of years ago with my friend right, and we went to the some huge art museum, oh for what it was, but something big. And my friend's like, let's get that. Let's do the guided tour for sure, because we don't know it. And I was like, Nah, we could just read the little things. I'll just walk around read the little little squares or whatever.
Speaker 1: And he's like, are you sure? I think we should do it, Like we're going to learn so much.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what are we going to learn that we can't get in a book someday that we'll never read, Like, who cares? It was the van Go it was the Vango Museum. It was beautiful, Listen. I saw all the pictures, I saw the paintings, the same as anybody else. Yeah, I know about the ear I know what I need to know. I'm just kidding. I'm an asshole. I'm really bad to travel. I liked the did you ever do the Israel teen Tour. I'm sure I've asked you this. No you didn't, right, I did that, and I would just hate it. I'd be like, can I just get back on the bus. I don't care about this rock. That's how I would be with my parents. And I was a major reader when I was a kid. Humble brag. But all I did was read, which I swear to you is how I became a writer. Because I didn't go to college and I did not do well in high school at all. I couldn't even do I think I told you I was put in Honors English at one point and couldn't even handle that. I had to drop back out to like regular English. I was terrible.
Speaker 1: But I read non stop, piles of books, only stuff that I wanted to read, though, you know, but like I read every Nancy Dres Yeah, like like you know sexual like yeah bdsm yeah. But I would read in the library every week and get a pile of books and then read them. So when we were on camping trips, I was like, great, this is my opportunity. I would just read in the car and then when they were you could do that. I can't do that. When they would stop at some historical landmark. I would beg just let me stay in the car, like I'm reading my book, and they would know need the education. You have to see the Grand Canyon. It wasn't the she was the Grand Canyon. It was always like the world's biggest bala yarn. You know, we're gonna we're gonna hike a miles off round to go see it.
Speaker 2: Yes, my god, there's a plaque and you have to go up to this weird square and it just it's so cold. Yeah, not cold outside, but the way it's written, it is so cold. It's like it's like the things we talked about in the history books, like and then Timothy whatever like became the blah blah blah of the town.
Speaker 1: And you're like, who cares?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, all I know is Randy Adamson hasn't called me back. That's where I'm with this, you know. Yeah, I don't like organized shit at all. So but it's funny as they're going up, Tilly is talking too much and Amanda makes a joke about it, and Eric is like, I don't think she knows hu Tilly. I don't think Amanda knows who Tilly is either.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, She's like, I don't even think she knows that she's an actress, like knows her from that, right. So then we finally get a little it, like, we get both sides of the PK thing. So Kyle is complaining to Erica that when she was with Dereit and Durite was wanting to talk about p K, how Dree got really mad at her and she's like, and Kyle's repeating this to Erica. She's like, you just have to be on my side no matter what. And Erica is like, yeah, probably just shouldn't even talk to her about p K, and she's right, yes, but Kyle is giving very good advice. Yes, except that Kyle's like, yeah, but that's all she fucking talks about, right, that's true. Back at the shopping though, Durite is telling the girls her side of the story and she's like, you know, Kyle just doesn't support me. And then Bo's is trying to be the voice of reason and she's like, well, you know, maybe she just really wants to get close to you, And then Durreitt's like, no, that's not it. She's done this to me before.
Speaker 2: D's right, dere is not like, we're not going to let her be gas lit. She's right, Because then we show a clip of Kyle talking to Mo, and Moe's like, of course, defending PK.
Speaker 1: He's like Carlo, He's like, who's Oh, look who's saw you can and see the kid?
Speaker 2: Like they're getting PK's agenda on the show, and they're doing that very purposely, and that really pissed me off.
Speaker 1: For Jerid as well.
Speaker 2: Kyle does not have to call Moe on camera and get him to say PK's side.
Speaker 1: That's so shitty. It is. Yeah, but I'm trying to think of what where we had this before. There was another divorce where we saw this where the person was like, you're going to spend the whole season just telling your side? Mm hmmm, well is it Housewives or was it Orange County? Oh? It was an Orange County with Alexis and her gross disgusting U boyfriend who was saying that Shannon was basically going to use the whole season to just shit talk him and I called you that, right, But it's like, it is a little bit unfair. I think it's unfair for PK if he's really not on the show right now that Darite's going to spend every episode only saying her side. That's also I think I'm just going to say it. I don't think that's right because what if she is not letting him see the kids? Then she I hear you say that legally, that's a weird. I think that's a weird thing. Thank you, guys, hear you.
Speaker 2: But PK's pushing back. PK's not on the show, and Kyle's supposed to be her friend. Let her have if this were Kyle, like, I don't know why. I mean, yeah, she has a good she's having a good breakup with Mo. They're having a very friendly breakup, and I think it's because, truthfully, in some ways they I think they had an open marriage for a long time and Kyle just got to the place where it was like, I need to explore more. I think I'm by I think, you know, all these other things sort of came up for her, But I don't think the cheating or the other women was ever really the issue, because I'm pretty sure they were open. There's no way, there's no way that she'd just be like, okay, cool, but you're still my best friend, right. She has no anger towards him, really, so I think that that's she doesn't. So, yeah, she's lucky in that way, I guess, but like again, not being girls girlish. If it were me, if you and I were on the show and I was going through a divorce, you wouldn't just play messages from the guy. If you and I had the friendship that we had, you wouldn't be like, well, you should have to say, like, he's not even on the show.
Speaker 1: He doesn't get to say fuck off. PK go staged and robbery. Yeah, I guess. But PK and MO are seem to be like besties. Yeah, so if if Kyle's ex husband or soon to be X, I don't know if they're still dealing with the divorce or what. But if they're still close and have like five freaking kids together, and Moe's like, that's just not what I'm hearing, I don't know that Kyle should be like, you're absolutely right, Deriy, he's fucking horrible, and that's what Duriit wants nothing short of Kyle just really burying Mo. But Kyle's saying I haven't seen that side of him. I mean, PK, and I think it's if Kyle hasn't seen that, the you hasn't seen it. I do think we are. We have like a bird's eye view because we're like, oh, this guy, I mean, listen, nobody fucking sticks up for anybody on the show to be honest like those would those has.
Speaker 2: That's the kind of that's the friend you want in the movie theater throwing popcorn at your ex. Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. That's what I'm talking about. And I didn't like also that Mo was like, let's said Best said, Yeah, that's just because you like fuck twenty year olds. Of course, Les said, Best said, I know they're talking about the divorce and making it not complicated, but I was annoyed by that, and I didn't like it. So it's okay, I mean, I understand what you're saying, like I get it, but I just I'm I'm annoyed with Kyle on this a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay. So now okay, so then we've okay, so now it's time. Should we just get to this time to cook dinner?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kathy's going to be cooking, she's getting her pasta ready.
Speaker 1: And Erica is already an this is this is where I start to really just go, I just I can't. I mean, Erica is like, ah, we have the cooker on dinner. I shouldn't have to cook. I'm on vacation. I just set and want us to cook dinner? Are we on a budget? Who says that I liked it? I agreed with her. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to be I'm really not trying to be combative. What have we just gotten? The biggest fight about Erica just ever, Like that's the biggest one.
Speaker 1: I just think they're all like that. They're all like princesses. It's like, so, what, so you're cooking dinner together one night you're on a fucking TV show.
Speaker 2: Well it's pretty gross that they were starting dinner at eleven and that like half of them didn't even come down.
Speaker 1: That's because of Sutton, that's right. Which I'm gonna say. I'm on Amanda side, and I didn't understand why no one else was like, yeah, it's fucking rude. So we find out that Sutton is the one who's making everybody cook dinner, but then she just didn't bother coming down until eleven o'clock.
Speaker 2: And it was weird about it. Yeah, she was real weird about it. She's like, what, it's my life, what do we have like a schedule? Like, yeah, kind of most people don't.
Speaker 1: Eat dinner at one am I mean that is it was truly bizarre. But before that, don't get with the Bananda fifties, Like, but nine o'clock is late for dinner for me.
Speaker 2: Six o'clock is late for dinner for me. I'm not even kidding. I'm having dinner with a French tomorrow and we're meeting at four.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I mean it's we're not calling at dinner. It's like a happy hour dinner slash thing.
Speaker 1: Right. I love that.
Speaker 2: Wait, but Amanda did bring up the abb thing. Well that's that hasn't happened just yet, so have it.
Speaker 1: Okay? So but also we should just mention that Bos is on the phone with Kihley and she's just like, I just don't want Bos on this trip, like go home. She's just like, yeah, I'm just really well, I'm emotional. I'm just going to try to muster through, like you know, I was wishing. Okay, but listen, if you're Bos and you're on all these fertility drugs and you you've took taken your assistance so we can give you the fertility drugs and you're just feeling terrible, give us something, have a meltdown, go fucking off on somebody and go like, you know what, bitches, I don't need this right now. I'm hopped up on fertility drugs. But no, she just like is like a bump on a log the whole time, the whole trip, right, give me some find her. It's all on Amanda's back. Amanda is carrying the whole like she She's the one. No one else will do it. We need Amanda on that wall or Lisa Rinna back, but she's not. I'm never gonna come around. We need her.
Speaker 2: I want her to live with me. Let me just see what I can do, or I'll probably move in with them. They won't notice.
Speaker 1: Lisa Renna is not coming back. She was. She got toxic at the end. It was too much.
Speaker 2: She could not possibly be more toxic than Amanda. This is I just like, listen, we just don't agree we should be on the show. That's who they need. Like I would be going after Amanda immediately, and it's not. It's not like jealousy because she's younger and I just do not like her, which we're gonna let's keep going because she's gonna bring up this stupid thing about Auviy.
Speaker 1: She can't get. So Amanda and Kyle are together, they're getting ready for dinner, and Amanda's like, hey, question, did such have an assistant named Ari or Avery ad any Jewish name?
Speaker 2: But like I took that as like, first of all, Aviy, it's an Israeli named right, So like it's but just any Jew like Tommy, Tora or Mathus or Julis. Like stop saying like, stop saying words that you don't know.
Speaker 1: She bugs me on every leve. Also, it's just like, first of all, here's the thing, you've seen the fucking show, Amanda. You did not get cast on The Real Housewives as a full HOUSEWI I've not even a friend of you. Cannot be fucking serious that You're like, yeah, I don't know, I've never I just I just arrived on this planet. Was there something about Avi's been on the show for a few years now, he's been Sutton's assistant. You did not you watched at least the whole last season. You saw all the fucking controversy about him, about Adam or Avery or Brian or what you know what I'm saying though, like you can't, you cannot be believable, going yeah, is there was there some kind of like an assistant situation. I mean, come on, it was so because I was told he had such bullshit. I don't like the way she brings it up. But also, let's take.
Speaker 2: A moment, let's pause here to ask do you think that Avi is guilty of that?
Speaker 1: Do you think Avi did that? Or do we want to wait until we get into like the conversation. Yeah, I have no idea. I literally have no idea. Maybe Sutton doesn't think I think so She's like, yeah, no, because this is why I don't think it's true. So she's like, yeah, so my friend was out and ran into Avy or Avery or I don't know whatever his name is, and he said, oh, tell Amanda to call me and I'll spill all the real dirt on Sutton. No, that is not what he would have done. That is absolutely not what he would have done. I mean, he is shady and messy, but I don't think that he would have gotten himself in that kind of direct trouble for Amanda.
Speaker 2: I agree, I really do agree. That's kind of what I think. But we're going to find out a little bit more about that in a second. But what's being said is that Avi has dirt on Sutton. Call me, I'll tell you everything. I'll tell you need to know and so, and then Sutton starts to spin.
Speaker 1: Well, we haven't gotten to spend this is the part. So first, there's the part now where everyone's annoyed that Sutton's late, and Sutton comes out and it's eleven o'clock at night, and then she complains to the camera. She's like, well, when we got back from the hack, I just wanted to take some time for me, you know, regroup. And if I'm a little late, who cares? Why is everyone mad? Walk off Sutton. She's the worst. She's absolutely the worst. And I stand by that. I've stood by it season after season. I've I've been a willow. When the wind we're having that, everybody was like, we love Sutton, Poor Sutton. I was like, no, fuck that. And now people have come around. If you look at Reddit now people are like, no, they're not buying Sutton, and thank you, and.
Speaker 2: She does herself for I agree with you on that, but I definitely like her more than Amanda if I had to choose, and I don't have to choose at all. That's the great thing is that I really don't have to choose. But I have an idea. I say, before we get into all this and her spinning in this conversation, why don't we break Why don't we break here and say hello to the people on our Patreon all right, and then do that for part too.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's say to our special people like Kathy Cowman special, I don't have to come down. I don't don Lee, I don't have to make you dinner. If it's eleven, I don't have to. I should come down two in the morning. Sarah Becker, Ginny Harden, listen, Missy listen, Missy, Jane McMurray, Missy and Yarborough. And I will not tolerate this kind of treatment from you. Cherry Shannon, Cherry Shannon and Paul Sullivan and Sid Wild and hey, I just changed it. I die, I die. Andrew Crawford, I don't I like your Channel coture, but I don't like your back even now. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: And Dick Frolicker, I hate your Chanel backpack I think it does not work. A sorry dick, But I will tell you what does work is Jean. He works as a person. He's just a working human.
Speaker 1: You better work, Sean. That's right.
Speaker 2: Snap, Sorry, guys, take that out. Please edit the whole. Let's start over. Let's not even use any of this. Ejon uses his shout, which is amazing, for a charity called Houses into Homes. It's a furniture bank that helps families that are making transitions into new homes. That stuff's very expensive and people need help sometimes go to Houses into Homes dot org. I just love that he uses his shout for that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm absolutely, friend Jamie val should I tell you guys about that? Please do bitfire Social. If you want to elevate your.
Speaker 2: Business from like small to media, you know, just get it up a notch. Learn to make the TikTok videos. Learn how to get it to the next level. Jamie Vaal has been doing this for decades. You want to go to spit files, spitfiresocial dot com and sign up with her and learn how to get your business elevated.
Speaker 1: And then there's my friend Adam Lerner who can get you a car. He got me my vw ID four that is all electric and I could not be happier. My payment is in the threes, which is crazy. All my friends are paying more. I was like, Adam, we don't want a high car payment, and he was like, I got you. And then he found us this and then he did all the financing. The car just showed up in my driveway. All you have to do is go to Adams goot acar dot com and see how he a car broker, can change your life. Oh my god. Nice. And our friend Laura Stewart at US Fire Counseling, right, Yeah, she's got a team of specialists that work with the brain and trauma work and they send you this headset and they map.
Speaker 2: They do like brain mapping, which is the coolest thing ever. And then they have therapists as well. You're going to find them at Denver Brainspotting dot com. You do not need to live in Denver or Colorado to use them. Again, that's Denver Brainspotting dot com. At least go there and check it out because this is like kind of the coolest thing I've heard in terms of therapy in a long time. They know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, everybody. We so appreciate you guys, and listen. We're keeping it coming on the Rosepricks patreon if you want to get like gossip, what's what's what's on the old reddit, what's in the papers? What are these women doing behind the scenes? Yeah, come over to our patreon.
Speaker 2: We tell really dumb personal stories sometimes even on rose Pricks. So yeah, join rose pricks Patreon. It helps us what all right?
Speaker 1: For everybody seen in a minute. Yeah. Bye,