Speaker 1: According to at Do Better Denver, the city's website being down for Denver on Tuesday for ten hours might have been an inside job. Also, city employees are calling in sick to protest Mayor Miikey's reckless and irresponsible spending. Finally, HR wanted to cancel the city employee's picnic. Mayor Mikey says no, he wants the optics. A San Francisco school district saw obviously how well participation trophies worked for sports, so now they want to implement grading for equity. It includes no homework and no weekly testing. It also says an a is at eighty percent and you could pass the class at twenty one percent. I'm sure that will work very, very well for them in their adult careers. I'm glad to hear President Trump has rejected the CBS paramount fifteen million dollar offered to settle his lawsuit where sixty minutes deceptively edited Kamala Harris's interview right before the election. The mainstream news media has given Trump like ninety ninety five percent negative news coverage. They do everything for the Dems. They gotta find out. You can't FA without.
Speaker 2: Fra Hey John Yesterday Ryan said that you would probably talk about Star Trek, and he was wondering if, like Captain Kirk, you liked the Green Alien Ladies too, So do tell do go for the Green Alien Ladies or does it go even beyond that?
Speaker 1: John, No, I don't feel safer in Denver than two years ago. Although Mayor Mikey is touting that homicides are down statistically twenty twenty four to twenty twenty five, shootings are up three hundred and forty percent, so they're just not as accurate. Also, let's talk about stabbings. Stabbings are huge now. I never remember hearing about stabbings, and we also know that numbers can be manipulated and have been in the past.
Speaker 3: By Denver Morning, John, Hey, what's your pick Orion chicks, Bulkan chicks or Roman checks? Inquiring minds want to know.
Speaker 4: Hey, John Dragon, you know this is something that's been driving me crazy for a while. And I'm not sure if you can really put this on the radio because because of the subject matter, it's it's highly.
Speaker 5: Personal to me.
Speaker 4: But I've been feeling a little effeminate lately, and when I'm work in my shop, I noticed that I have these very long, fat fingers, and I'm just curious, Well, well, the stake cover my hand. Job, I'm just curious. Have a good day.
Speaker 3: By all.
Speaker 5: This transgenderism is just basically part of the never ending revolution with the hard left, the Communists, the Marxists. It's just another way of destroying the family. And for those trans who regret it and turn against the cause, there are the rest that will fight for the Marxist revolution.
Speaker 4: Dragon, what if you told your doctor your transitioned and you got the skin flaps taken off, I mean, your friend, and then you change your.
Speaker 6: Mind, Dragon, think about it. You probably would only have to do it for six months and you get it taken care of.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, hey, guys, I'm so grateful for this conversation this morning. I was against this bill, but now I'm rethinking it. I mean, even my cat here agrees. Thinking about how having two missus Redbeard's in the community, I think that's a plus plus.
Speaker 8: What do you think if you live in Douglas County, you have got to put an American flag out on your front porch. If you're not doing this already, then you are not doing your job and deterring the left from your neighborhood and the county in general. Do it, and do it now.
Speaker 3: John.
Speaker 9: If they would just give good mental health care to adolescents and teenagers, we wouldn't have this problem because most children are capable of being counseled to understand that it's a transition period in their life and they aren't meant to change, They're meant to adjust to the change.
Speaker 10: John, just want to let you know that Larimer County Habitat for Humanity is having a pride build on in g How many religious organizations support them and here they go down the road.
Speaker 11: Hey, this guy talking for the Michael Brown Show right now, he's a real duf, this man. He's talking about transgender rights and stuff like that. Man, some girls some boys, just like the Rolling Stone song says, just like when the whip comes down, some boys turn into some girls and some girls turn into some boys. It's an economic and a political situation.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 11: There's truth and then there's lying on resumes. You know what I mean.