Speaker 1: At a book.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com Forward Slash Podcast. Tonight's guest is Mike. Mike, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Vick, and yes, it's a pleasure to be here. Thank you. Well, it's a.
Speaker 2: Pleasure to have you, Mike. We've had guest speakers come on who were investigators to talk about the research. I had other guests with interesting angles, but you're the first person who's ever come on the show who created a dog Men focused app. Your app's called The Dog Mean Cummeth. What in the world possessed you to undertake such a huge job like that, to create an app like the dog Meian Commeth.
Speaker 4: That's a good question, but well, you know, I, if I do a quick backstory, I was raised in an environment like that. I moved to Petersburg, Alaska, a Viking village of fourteen hundred when I was eight months old, and there was forty eight stars on the flag. But we were immersed in like Thomas Bay and the whole lore of the Bigfoot and all that, so the whole area was mysterious. So as a kid, I grew up in that atmosphere, and my dad owned the theater which I lived above, so I got to go down and watch all these movies, the ones I usually wanted, and they were in those days, it's fifty sixties. It was all the black and white or movies were popular. Of of course, lacanthropy and where it was. So I was immersed in that, in that reality, just out of chance. And so I just grew up really loving that type of thing. And then you show up, Well, this phenomena shows up, and then you amazing. You show up at your show and start really dialing in with people, and then I was just hooked again and really started to get back into it. And then I realized that, well, all these people out there and this to me, I believe it. You know, so what if you know, everybody has a phone on them, what if I give them an app that could actually efficiently record and document this time time stamp and data improve them to the spot. It started like that, a probability generator. What's the chance of seeing dogment at this time at this point? And it just grew from there and now it is what it did is of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny how things seem a lot simpler to do than they normally are. I can only imagine how complicated and difficult it must have been to create that app. Holy cal I can only think of the untold hours that you've got invested in this. How long did it take ya to create this?
Speaker 3: I would say, well, it's hundreds of hours.
Speaker 4: You know, usually I'm a painting contract, so in the morning, at night, so whatever, you know, waking hours besides working. But it's taken them, I would say four months now and hundreds of hours.
Speaker 3: And but I.
Speaker 4: Managed to do it with just with my knowledge and the equipment round me. I managed to do it fairly reasonably. I mean I reached out to I won't name them, but these people that create apps, and they wanted like ten thousand just to start out on my app, more like fifteen thousand, and I did it for well, I don't know, I don't want to tell anybody, but it was a lot lot cheaper than that. And I think anybody that has any kind of you know, go get and a little bit of a brain could probably get out there and do the same thing.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 2: You know, well, if you have ability to create your own app, if that's what you want to do, it's always better to do that in my opinion, and then you can hang your name on it. So yeah, that's impressive, it really is.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Initially you said when we have that first conversation that you were more into sasquatch than dogmen. What made you switch your focus on too?
Speaker 3: Dogmen? Though?
Speaker 2: I know you're still interested in sasquatch, but it sounds like your focus is a little more on dogman than it is on Sasquatch.
Speaker 4: Well emotionally so, I mean, you know, when you get into something, you get it a lot. That's that's why I am. So when you get into something, you get into it a lot. That's what I meant to say. So I immediately immersed myself. Well my whole life's been Bigfoot, but you know, since the new podcast and the media and all that stuff, I really immersed myself into the whole genre. Followed Bigfoot society, Jeremia Byron followed it. All who learned, went through all their you know, just sort of not burnt out, but got to a point where okay, I get it.
Speaker 3: I went through all the emotions I should I go out and.
Speaker 4: Hunt them, And now I came back to the peaceful stage, goes, no, let me try to protect them, you know. So I came to a point where Okay, I'm good, I know what I got to do about them. But then, you know, all of a sudden, this into my scope of reality came you and the dog Man thing, and it sort of brought me back to focus of what I really grew up like in that crazy mysterious and having all those movies in my mind, and it just came back full force, and so I had to look at them what was.
Speaker 3: Going on in it.
Speaker 4: And when I watched a Numera programs on your program, you know, on your podcast, it brought me back to the emotional content of it, and all that came flooding back. And then I said, man, I want to do something like I want to do for Bigfoot, only I have to do it for the people, not the dog Man, Like I'm doing it for Bigfoot, but not for dog Man, you know what I mean. So that's how it became that and sort of a passion. Now I don't stop until it goes to where it needs to go. Of course, Yeah, That's where I'm at right now.
Speaker 2: Wow, like I said, awfully ambitious of you. All right, Mike, Well from the ground up, please tell us everything you can about your app. Again, it's called the dog Man Cometh. Please tell us all about the app, why you decided to create it. You touched on that just a bit ago, a little bit, but go into more detail about why you decided to create it and how to use it. Anything you can tell us in general about the app, the more the better.
Speaker 4: Okay, sure, Well, the way to find it is come at thedogman dot com. That's the uh that's the domain, and you can go there and then it's a simple process. It's five dollars. It's one time lifetime. There's no subscriptions. It's yours. You're part of an interactive map that you're building from the beginning evidence of dog Man or whatever you can capture. So it started out with a probability generator. What are the possibilities of dog Man Now in this area, I step into an area, I push.
Speaker 3: The first step is I pushed. The GPS tracker.
Speaker 4: Immediately endpoints me with a bluepole stating dot right on the map whatever state I'm in or worldwide. Actually I made it for the world, so it shows me there. Then it reaches out to all the different factors of where dog Man might be, like whatever I'm here and in. It reaches out to weather, time, temperature, altitude, moon phase, you know, wherever you're at, food resources for that type of being that requry that much calories. It looks in all those, and it looks at all the documented and anecdotal as much as it can fine evidence of the dog Man's stories.
Speaker 3: As in yours. You can't look in yours, of.
Speaker 4: Course, because those are all controlled, but it does have documented cases where it can, you know, So it puts those on the map and then looks at that whole thing and gives you a quick possibility of seeing dog Man there based on that information.
Speaker 3: So that's how it started.
Speaker 4: But then I thought, well, you know what, I want to make sure this is accurate and validated. So the GPS timestamps and dates you to that spot. It proves that you're there at that moment doing that. So I thought, well, how do I gather evidence? So I created basically timestamping you know, GPS track you step in the woods, do that. I have a pre load too, that saves all the stuff, so if you lose signal, you can still do it. So you have a video that's one of your tools takes a twenty second video. This video thing is developed to analyze the speed, the range, and the height of the object based on objects around it.
Speaker 3: So it's not just a camera.
Speaker 4: It's really smart and it analyzes what it's seeing and it gives you that analyzation right after it.
Speaker 3: Okay, and you have an audio analyzer.
Speaker 4: It's every known species frequencies on in predators on the planet, wherever you're at. It compares that to what you just recorded. You have an audio he turned on and it gives you straight out what it is and it's amazingly accurate. We're feel testing it even more, you know, with people, but it's and I'm adjusting it, but it's it's very accurate. You also have a forensic lens where you go and you can keep tracking if you see tracks, scratches on trees, hair feces, all that stuff. You just take pictures of it and it goes through these extreme filters that I have and some and the permission stuff to where you know, it looks at everything that you read and that you want to send up to me and make sure it's okay. You know, no new violence dons that stuff. So if it's good videos, I get the green light. You upload it to me right then. I mean, so if you take those pictures right then, or sounds, you can upload it to the command center the other side of the app where we all are watching on a big screen. Every time you push the GPS, it lights up exactly where you are. As soon as you upload content, I can touch you on the screen and I can text you and talk to you.
Speaker 3: Hey, you all right? Well's up? Do you got any more information? You know? So it's personal. Now.
Speaker 4: Once you do your upload, you are timestamp and dated to that spot in history. This map grows with all the users. You become like a field tester. But you have now the ability in your pocket with a phone to actually gather fairly, fairly decently and the percentage of you know, the confidence has a confidence background too, how much how much it thinks it actually is that object.
Speaker 3: So that's what it is, those three things. The field tester.
Speaker 4: You have a part on there where you can put all your little photos in where it's more of a social thing where everybody can go and look at everybody else's videos. They're not really involved with, say dog Man, but more like, hey, i'm out here, I'm looking at this. You know, it's not the actual proof one, so there's separate parts in it. And yeah, that's kind of a bit in the nutshell, but the whole thing is interactive and it grows. You become the field tester, you become the person that's part of the evidence about dog Man.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of neat in a way like that.
Speaker 4: The Bigfoot one really is about that, but you know, and dog Man, as it grows, will become that with more evidence and more sightings and stuff. You know. But I don't know if I've left anything out, but that's pretty much it. It's unique and it has animation and different things and sounds, and oh, I just added voice control. You can totally control it by your own voice. You don't have to push buttons when you're out in the field. You can just say, you know, evidence, record, picture, download, you know, you say all those commands and it just does it for you.
Speaker 3: So that's kind of unique too. Yeah, I guess that's about it.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a pretty in depth app. It sounds like what kind of limits are there as far as phones that can operate that app?
Speaker 4: Just I designed it for I Android iOS, and you know, just basic phones will take it, and it seems like it runs fairly well on it. Of course, it shrinks the whole thing down to there, so it's smaller, you know, but I made everything illuminescent, glowing and bright, so in the woods, if you're in the woods, you can see it the app, all the buttons, everything right, So it's it's friendly, user friendly.
Speaker 2: You know, what was your question just before that about? Oh no, I didn't have one before that. I just asked you to tell us all about the app. I'm wondering though, when you gave us that breakdown of the app, you told us that the moon phase is one of the parameters that your app uses to determine the likelihood of a dog man being in a particular area or police Right, have you noticed an effect that different moon feess have on dog been and if so, how do you determine that?
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I just wanted real, real stats at the moment, so I figured I just thought about all the different stuff, and of course, thinking back to you know, lacanthropy and all that with a full moon and seems like they're more active. And you know, predators hunting the full moon and anybody in anything nocturnal comes out at night and hunts, and that's where you'll find that type of thing. So a full moon on an August moon, a hunter's moon, that's what it's for. I mean, they're not hunting, you man, because they can see, especially because they see nocturnal you know, but they can everybody sees it now, even humans can see good half hunted at night. So that was I knew, you know, based on all that, I knew that that would probably be one of the good things to reach out for. That's probably part of how a dog man operates, you know to a degree, but definitely food source, definitely time of year, and the structure of the land and just everything topography. You know, it considers that it reaches out to real sources. But yeah, that's what gets your probability.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 4: The whole thing cool thing about this is is to me, the more people join, the more people to put the input, the stronger the probability generator. The original entertainment based fun thing that I designed gets stronger and stronger, but in a real way. All the people who believe in this and gathering these evidence pretty much know their energy says no, this is real.
Speaker 3: So all of us in these communities, this is a.
Speaker 4: Valid gathering tool, a forensic gathering tool to a degree, you know what I'm saying. Now, The average was may be out on the street will go, oh, I don't believe in those things, and so he would just discount that totally, other than maybe using it as a toy out in the field. I'm not sure how they perceive it, but for me, it's a serious thing. So I wanted to make it real serious, you know, real, real, accurate, and it's going to be more accurate all the time.
Speaker 3: The more people join in and help on this phenomenon.
Speaker 2: There's more and more people join in. Are you going to be budgeted to expand servers so that you can accommodate all this information coming in or what's your plan for that?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you.
Speaker 4: Know I've done all the all the math, all the way through exactly down to the nano penny how much each photo, video and all that that gets uploaded. So I didn't tell you, like in the app when you buy it, one time fee. You have a four three two one or see four pictures three audio. It might be their way around two video and one story. You have testimony in there, two pages for that. Plus it's a teaching app tons of law. But anyway, back to your question, it's figured down to the nano thing per the five dollars, and then Forensic Lens has thirty photos.
Speaker 3: But that tire.
Speaker 4: Amount right there, even including the pings that they do when they just are actively just turning it on and running their generator for the fun of it and not downloading anything to me, which is micropenny. Yeah, I budgeted in, but it surely depends on the amount of people that buy it. The more and the more the easier it is for me actually on the other end, because they have a limited amount. Now, if somebody's really out there and they really like this thing and they're really burning through the videos and say the social page of it take it takes off and they just like making videos of.
Speaker 3: Themselves, Hi, I'm outed in the woods.
Speaker 4: You know, there's limits to the size of the video that how long it runs and how many they get, and if they run out, they can buy more if they want, they can buy another package of four three two one if they really want to. But I reward people for you know, if they got that real evidence of dog Man, or the pieces of the hair, or it's proven out that we know it's unknown, then they don't burn that slot. They get that as a comp so they may virtually if they had good videos every time of real stuff, they'd never run out on the four three to two one, except for the testimony, they'd burn out, you know.
Speaker 3: So there is a limit to what they can use it for.
Speaker 4: But surely even if they run out and they don't upload their videos, but if they did and they were good ones, they've done their part and they can still use it for all the you know, it saves it to their phone too, they don't lose any of it, and the app continually grows, so they're still a part of it. They did their part and it's still growing, so they can still be a part of it. They can still use the generator all the tools. But if they've run through all their categories of you know, usage, then of course they can't do that part of it anymore. But how many times are you going to see dog Man? How many times you're going to see Bigfoot. Those categories probably won't get burnt up very often. We did all the math on them. But it's affordable for me, and it's something that I'll just keep going as long as I can. Maybe generations of you know, my kids too are totally in there too, so you never know.
Speaker 2: Well, who knows how big it's going to be by then maybe huge?
Speaker 4: Oh I would like to I haven't really charged the dog Man Niches yet, you know, to try to show everybody, you know, the awareness thing is ongoing. I'm just starting, and thanks to you and your wonderful show giving me an outlet, I can actually start the process.
Speaker 2: Dog Man, well, I'm glad to give you a platform to get the word out about this app.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 2: Listening to you talk about the app, I can see this app two different ways.
Speaker 3: I can see the.
Speaker 2: App being more designed for helping investigators, or it sounds like you might have designed it to be more useful for people who are just out in the woods and have a general interest in dog men, which direction is more focused.
Speaker 3: On the ladder.
Speaker 4: I designed it for people as I did the Bigfoot app. It's strictly for everybody that's just normally around that phenomenon doing their normal thing in life.
Speaker 3: But they all have a phone.
Speaker 4: Everybody's on their phone now, right, So I thought, well, well, that's a perfect outlet. I know it's going to be right there, you know, so I don't have to pass it around. So I want it for the common The average person is just out there having fun or has been having experiences with Bigfoot or dog Man or any of that stuff, and he just has a way to especially see for dog Man, it's more of it. And I know they get a bad rap and a lot of fear, all this stuff they put out about the dog Man, but it makes me feel that way, and looking at the two, I think, but you probably should go at it very cautiously, but sometimes you can't help and all of a sudden, dog Man pomps up.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: That seems to be most of it. But people usually because they put themselves on an environment where dog Man is, you don't see him hanging out of the seven to eleven, so you know, you're almost not asking for it. But just the normal person that's out iiking stuff. Yeah, the chances of increasing are that. And what's cool is you're having fun. You push the GBS. Oh, dog man might be in this area based on real evidence, which is kind of neat. It gets it going, you know, you know, but I definitely made it for people and just to have fun and but yet have a way to back up that they were there they saw it for because people are like, oh, yeah, you're lying, or so many people say, man, nobody believe me. And I'm glad to have an outlet now that people listening to me, Well that's it. It time stamps and dates them to that spot, improves that they were there taking that picture. There is no you know, there is no you know, gets rid of those critics. That's what I did it for too. I want to I want the you know, the normal people experience it, to have proof.
Speaker 3: Of whether they you know, whether they know it or not, you know, or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, like I said, you sure have thought of every angle of this. I can only imagine the amount of time you've got invested in this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's fun, you know, this is what I do.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm older now, I'm almost seventy, but I've done everything I need to do. Rock and roll albums are all that stuff, you know, writing books, transcendental meditation, masters study in Egypt. You know, I've done all those cool things. But now it's like since Ai and the new mind a wear and it's just the new.
Speaker 3: Things that are happening.
Speaker 4: It's allowing people that are still you know, even older people to actually re embrace life and start thinking again on intellectual levels and using tools that actually are helping me, like wake back up to a degree.
Speaker 3: Not that I was asleep, but you know what I'm saying. I love it.
Speaker 4: It gives me a wants me to get back out in the woods, right. I want to go back out now, you know. And we are we have been. I'm in the Pacific Northwest, so you know, we camp all the time. Everybody does here. And that's why I designed it too, because I'm up here and I know that everybody is out in the woods and everybody has the phone.
Speaker 3: So what a perfect market, you know? Oh definitely yeah.
Speaker 4: And you know what in my area, If you do it right now on my app, it'll show the two dog Man instances that happened up here fairly recently and one a while ago. The red dots on the map, you push it, it pops up. It tells the exact innocent. I didn't tell you that too. Yeah, all those dots on there are readable. Any one of them shows the history of where it happened, what happened, everything, And that's.
Speaker 3: What's really cool about it.
Speaker 4: The entire world has all these different colored dots for different types of things, legends, anecdotal, hard evidence as far as we're concerned, you know what I mean. So it's it's really neat. You got to really take your time and get into it. Look at all the ramifications of the app. It's pretty cool, and it's live, so it changes all the time. You give me a good idea you're out in the field, I'll put it for you on an emergency button. I'll write it five minutes, give me ten minutes. It'll show up on your app soon as you refresh it. Now you have that ability. That's what I like. No waiting two weeks for decisions through the head. Companies that sell this stuff live apps through platforms to me are the best, especially this type of application.
Speaker 3: Just to make sure I've got this right.
Speaker 2: If someone purchases the app and then there's this woods by then they want to head into where they think, adult me it might have been at one time or might currently be. They can use your app to find out where the closest encounter was, and then that app it's going to lead them to that exact spot.
Speaker 3: Do you know what that? I think I connected that.
Speaker 4: But that's absolutely brilliant because yes it does time stamp and datum. If you pull up that dot, it will tell time, date, whoever, and the exact GPS location of that occurrence if it's available, or it'll be in that area. You know, sometimes their evidence isn't super clear, but if they've took the time and it's right to that spot, we can absolutely match and go right within whether a few feet or one hundred yards of those in that area, which to me is the same thing, get in the close area of proximity of it.
Speaker 3: So yes, it will do that. It has all the lore in there.
Speaker 4: Everything that's ever happened in those areas is on my app, and if I've missed something, please tell me, guys, and I'll add it to it. Just makes it more flavorful and more you know, more fun and more real.
Speaker 3: But that was a good question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if it doesn't do that, it's going to do that.
Speaker 3: Than ten minutes after our interview. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: I'm going to look into that more because that's a brilliant suggestion, as you had other ones when we talked earlier about the drone thing. I think I'm gonna add one of those in the fun section for sure, at least allow one drone footage of these drone people out there that really like that, because you know, that's all they do, that's how they collect evidence, right, they're totally into it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm going to write that in. I think that'll be done by tonight. I won't take free you long then, no, I mean, if you're added, it doesn't miss not.
Speaker 4: Once you have the basis of it and you really start going, your next app gets easier and easier as I write, as I code, because you know, my brain recognized as chunks of codes or whatever.
Speaker 3: You know, it just gets better and better.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well, yeah you're absent. It's infancy. But who knows how streamlined it's going to be. A year from now, I think you're really going to have something on your hands. Right now, as it sits, it sounds to me like it's going to be something else. But like I said, a year from now, it's going to be amazing and affordable.
Speaker 4: Five bucks one time. Anybody can afford that, go have fun for five bucks. I spend more than that doing nothing around here every day, you know what I mean? People do we we we spend a lot of money on stuff. A lot of people have to do, you know, just little things of course at meside you I just I love to give it away for free. I mean, if I was actually you know, well off or whatever, I would absolutely write apps and give them away free. I don't care how extensive they were. It just wouldn't matter to me. But you know, I got to make it even. I got to break even. That's all I care about. I don't even care about that. Truthfully. I think it's going to take off its own and it'll I would love to give it over to a big dog man society, people that take it and run with it, and they become the they become the administrators, and they push it in really and really you know, keep it together.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I was hoping that I'd just give it over to somebody that really is into it, you know, and just even on it. And then you know, somebody is young and and excitable about it, and it really has a mind. You know what I'm saying. But yeah, it would be nice to pass it on for sure.
Speaker 2: What you just said thereby passing that app on that brings us to our next question here. Before I get to this next question, I'm just going to put this out there that you touched on the whole drone angle of the app that we spoke about the first time we spoke. We're going to get to that in just a bit what we talked about there, But before we get to that, this next question is a hypothetical. You told us how responsive you're going to be when someone comes across something impressive or interesting that seems to be dogged and related when they submit that report or however you want.
Speaker 3: To word that.
Speaker 2: You said that you're going to be very responsive about being able to respond. My question for you is if someone's out there in the woods and they stumble upon evidence like a strange hairclump or something like that, if they think might have belonged to a dog me in, they take photos of it, they send it in using the app they send it in. How well versed are you at what dog mean for looks like and other things claw marks and tree trunks that they leave. How well versed are you in that so that you can identify what most likely is a clump of dogman for what are most likely claw marks that a dog man left in a tree trunk? How well versed are you in those things? And how did you find out what those things look like?
Speaker 3: That's a great question. Actually, the app is opposite. It proves what it isn't. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So I have an extensive databasis. When you take a picture of pieces and you as soon as it logs in on the forensic lens, it has a huge database that right and fronty, it starts spinning through all the possibilities until it matches or doesn't find a match. See, that's the thing. You can't say that you know what those things are or what they look like, or design your app like that.
Speaker 3: Mine is the opposite. It proves what it isn't.
Speaker 4: So when it says unknown, you can bet that it's not a known species and it's not identifal any known And that's what's in there in my tools. I have a big database from Wikipedia and all these different things and hair samples and feather samples and bone samples and all the way back to octopithe because all these different things dog bones, you know, so it's a huge repertoire. So it compares it immediately against those, and if it matches those, it'll tell you exactly what it is. And it works fairly well. I've tried it on many things. In fact, I got the privilege of going and checking out what they thought was bigfoot poop in this museum on the coast recently, and man, it looked like it. I laid my thing on there and it examined it and it went through everything and it said this is an unknown thing. It described what was in it, the grass and the different stuff, and it came up with conclusions, but it said unknown. So that's what it will do with dog Man. It'll go through a big list of all those tracks, scratches, bear scratches on trees. I've gathered all that, right, and it'll say what it's not. And that gives the evidence searchers up direction to go, because now they don't have to prove out that, oh it's not, you know, a bear welf, it's not. It just did that right, so pat they're past that, and that's why I did that. Now you have to meet you got something to go on. Okay, it's unknown. That's exciting. Now let's look in another way. That's the answer to that question. It proves what it's not.
Speaker 2: I was wondering how you're going to answer that, And that's really impressive what you came back with. That is a really impressive way to handle that.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it's the only way to legitimately I could even make these claims because I have to use what's known against what's unknown, and therefore that limits it down for the people that want to keep thinking about that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Oh sure, no, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Well, you know also too, like I said, this app's and it's infancy, and there are things like that that you're going to streamline more and more as time goes by. So, like I said, a year from now, who knows what kind of a database you're going to have, and how much more impressive the app's going to be then than it already is.
Speaker 4: Can I interject something? Yes, you asked me in two parts of a question. The first part was how am I going to monitor at how soon? Well, basically, it's in its infancy, Like you say, if I you know, if people are hearing me out there and say a hundred of them want to be field testers, so really get the app off. If I'll comp fifty one hundred people, it doesn't matter they give me their email. If they give me their email, you know, if they write me through you know that the dog man thing, or I can give them my really email. I don't think I should do that, but if somehow I can figure out what they want, I will comp them, and then I get like one hundred people involved in it. Because this thing is just starting. You're one of the first people I've talked to because we just finished it. Right, Bigfoot's up and running. It's got commercials. This one has commercials too, but this is on in synfancy. So once I get enough people out there, I will open up the which I've already prepared a big dedicated screen with the map on it, and it'll be on all the time in my waking hours that I'm around it. And so when anybody does anything, I'll respond and it says in my app, you know, within twenty four hours. But if it's something like that and certain colored light, I know that it's real content. It's good, it's past the filter. I will jump right on that, you know, if it's just them having fun or the thing's pinging out there and I'm taking the info about how and when they use it, but they're not really communicating, you know. But yeah, so and then eventually as it gets huge, then we're always going to have that.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing.
Speaker 4: I have a phone like everybody, So on my phone, when anything happens on my app, whether it's a sale, whether it's someone pinging, whether it's them downloading information, my phone tells me on notifications I've designed it for that's through my app, so I know when activity happens wherever I'm at, I can jump right on my phone, go right in there, go to the map, and talk to them off my phone wherever I'm at. So that's solved that problem.
Speaker 2: That is really impressive. There's so many impressive things about this app. I'm just blown away. I really am.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the whole drone aspect of this now. We had that conversation the first time we spoke. I asked you if there any provisions for investigators, for example, who use drones to do their investigations, if there any provisions in the app for these investigators to somehow tie their drones to the app for whatever benefit. And you said at that point when we spoke, there weren't any options like that. What more can you tell us about the direction you plan to go with drone research or anything else to do with drones Regarding the app, I thought.
Speaker 3: That was actually a brilliant idea on your part, you know.
Speaker 4: And I didn't even really think about that because I was thinking about the person on the ground that just sitting around the picnic and a dog man shows up, puts out in the wizard, you know, or a big foot of something. But I really didn't think about that aspect, but absolutely because you know, I wrote it for people, not investigators, so that wasn't really in my mind, because I had the options at times to swing towards that while I was developing it, but I rationalized it out that I was getting away from the theme of what I was originally trying to do and for who I was trying to do it for. But now that you said that, I really like that, and I just haven't.
Speaker 3: Had a chance.
Speaker 4: I've been fine tuning it and dogma, but I'm going to jump right on that and I think I will. I'm not sure how it's going to go, but I will create a separate a button where it goes right in you know, drone pilots or something cool like that.
Speaker 3: Push the button.
Speaker 4: It'll have a dedicated page and they'll store all their videos in it, and they'll be able to look at other people's videos, and maybe we'll put a rating system thumbs up, no thumbs down. I don't like negatives, so thumbs up if you like it or don't say anything, you know, maybe we'll go by that.
Speaker 3: But that's as far as I've got with it.
Speaker 4: I want to make some colorful page where they can store their stuff and they can all access it. And you know, I mean, unless someone else has a good idea of how I could put layers to that and make more of a feature that they could use, probably one of them calling in and talking to me about it.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I have a few drones, but I'm not a pilot, you know, I've had time to get a good ad. But I'd love to have someone tell me about that stuff. It would absolutely help me to design the app and have clarity over a drone you know, a drone intro thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think it's just a matter of time. I think you're going to be flooded with all sorts of suggestions for the app. Now, I'm sure a lot of the suggestions are going to be very good, but I'll bet you're going to get a ton that are going to be good.
Speaker 3: The price is going up. No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: I want to give it away, but I mean, if I keep look, it's it's like my child. I'm keeping adding stuff every day. I have new ideas and it's getting huge. So it's getting sway. You had to surf through it for all the abilities of it, but I got to call it a you know, pretty soon, I just got to call it a done thing.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just like a song. I'm a musician. I of albums out.
Speaker 4: But the best thing you could learn is when to call a song the song and stop trying to noodle it around and keep creating it. You know, your first instinct is usually the best. And so I don't want to get this thing too involved. But the drone thing is probably one of the last things I'll add to it, and a flourish like that, and then I think it's probably pretty complete and it's enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kind of feel sorry for eging in a way. That's a lot of work ahead of you. But we've got a good man on the job, so at least you have that one for you.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, it's it's you know, you're into it, man, your focused to terms your reality. But I love this stuff. Man, this has welcomed me back up. I'm writing another one called Primal Forge. It's a whole different direction. It's actual games. You actually have to you create worlds. You have to actually think of a premise. I use the Kryptoid for the instances like say dog Man or what say a dog man instance? Say it reads it to everybody, they listen to it. Now you have to write what would happen after that, what's the next step?
Speaker 3: What did he do?
Speaker 4: What did the dog man do? And you use one hundred and twenty words to describe it. Three other people show up in the room and they also describe that moment by looking at that canon or premise. And then these judges show up and they decide which idea is the best, and yours gets manifested in a three D image right in front of everybody as part of the world that's developing. You go ten rounds if you own it, if it's judged you every time, if you keep having the good reality, you create your world in front of everybody of what happened in that dog man incident?
Speaker 3: Is this isn't that kind of interesting?
Speaker 2: What I think is the word ambitious doesn't do you any justice. Holy cow, you stay busy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's going to be a new one that's coming. That's actually almost complete. I'm just working out the bugs italy for self shortly along with the rest shortly. But it's a whole and that's a subscription thing. That's people showing up in a room kind of like a card room. You know, it's a whole different gig. But you're creating worlds there with your mind. How how good of an imagination do you have? How goods you're pros?
Speaker 3: How you know?
Speaker 4: Just you know, I mean it's kind of neat yea.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Well, you do stay busy. Back to the subject.
Speaker 2: You didn't create the dog mencome with that for investigators, you said, But do you have any plans to have an option in the app where an eyewitness can be put into contact easily with nearby investigators? Okay, I just saw a dog me in. Naturally, if you just saw a dog me in. For a lot of people, a lot of experiencers, if they could speak with an investigator who's pretty close, that would be beneficial for them. Do you have any plans for doing that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: In my app, I have, like for instance, you and you have your website and stuff all looked up in there, so when they go into it, they can go into the certain part of it and it shows and resources the people that are whether their personalities like you or their field investigators or ultimately of course like BFRO or the people that investigate dog Man. I would love to have their links in the app. That was a platform for those type of people too. I want people that are like you in the app too, so the average person goes in there can find you there too. So if he did a testimony, if something happened, he could record it instantly then go right to your thing and transfer it and send it right to your email or your website or whatever you want, you know what I mean, whatever they use as a media to connect with. So that was one of my thoughts too, was an interconnection, you know, connected to all the resources, and that's a good thought. I like how you're thinking. I'd like to make that. Like I thought about the emergency thing on the map. They can have a button where they push where it says, you know, call the police for me. If they can't maybe they're out of rain, you know, or whatever. I don't know, but I thought about that aspect. But anyway, I'm getting off track. But yeah, you did me thinking.
Speaker 2: Man, No, that's always a good thing. But it sounds to me like you've got this covered really well. You've thought about almost all this on your own already, So that's really impressive.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 2: Does your app have any tools or will it have any tools that'll help the average Joe Blow who is interested in dogmen now network with other people who are interested in dog men and also investigators a wait for them to network as well.
Speaker 4: And I was kind of talking about on the inside of the app, I could have I have some connections already set up. As far as them getting whole investigators through my app, Yeah, I could add that. It's very simple to do. I hadn't really thought about that, and I thought about them just sort of using it, doing the testimonies and all the stuff, uploading it to me, and which all that content becomes ours by the way. They give us permissions, so we own it, do what we want, but we don't do anything with it. We keep it in app and we keep it private. We don't sell them metadata and all that stuff, even though we're collecting tons when it, you know, conceivably gets that big. But so I never really thought about connecting it to the rest of the world. It's only like a you know the people that own it in those clicks, you know, and that are creating it themselves. But then like, I think that's a good idea, and I started to add that, like I put your thing in there, and added so they could go right to yours and look at your cool stuff and get involved with you or join up or whatever. So, yes, that's a good idea, And yeah, I'm going to do that. I'm going to make a platform for him in there where they can interconnect with all the ones that are valid that they want to. You know, maybe that would be a good suggestion. Tell me if we'd want in there that you would you know, want to transfer your information to immediately or talk to about or you know, that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Man, I think that'd be awfully useful for users. But then again, this is your baby. If you think it's a good idea, then bile means if you don't, then obviously this is your baby to decide that. But I just wanted to ask about that. There are a lot of good things that are going to come along with this app, it sounds like to me. But just to be pragmatic, do you have any concerns about ruffling the wrong feathers by creating that app? Being so focused on proving the existence of dog men?
Speaker 6: If you know what I'm getting at, Oh yeah, oh yeah, the men in black, right, you know, if you on a small level, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: But if it went crazy nationwide and I was one of those people, I mean, if I started getting out there and getting political. But I'm in the background, and the app is for everybody else that's proving it. They're the ones that are signing up. What are you going to do against three hundred thousand people out there looking around? Not much?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: So the host of watchers, so to speak, is the power. I mean, they really can't do nothing against that. If everybody has that silly app in their pocket right now, it's concentrated on people who can afford to go out there with five hundred to fifty thousand dollars worth a year.
Speaker 3: They're like the military arm of it.
Speaker 4: There's those serious guys out there, and I bet you they've been approached already, you know, especially if they find stuff, they probably get questioned. I don't know, maybe you know about that, but I don't concern myself. And you know what, that would be cool. I mean, if I'm making that much of a mark, I'm doing the right thing for dog Man and for Bigfoot and all the cryptoids and all that you know that we believe in. So absolutely bring it.
Speaker 3: On, you know, but yeah, be careful what you wish for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, dude, absolutely, you will get it for sure. It's all how you deal with it after that. But you know, I mean, like I said, when I put it in everybody else's hands, it's not me really anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's done, you know. I mean, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Suppose you can go say, hey, this guy made it, it is his fault. But now it's everybody out there doing it. You know, it's hard to control knowledge and then you know, but yeah, you know, that's a great question.
Speaker 3: I don't care. Come on me, guys, that would be neat.
Speaker 4: Then I can, hopefully, you know, take a little testimony before I got taken out, help my own out.
Speaker 2: Be careful saying that, you know that little aage be careful about going around shaking too many trees because you never know when the leopard.
Speaker 3: Might fall out.
Speaker 4: I agree, absolutely, dude. No, that's the that's life, that's how that works.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: You you throw a rocking U pond man backing you in a different kind of a wave, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: But uh, that's a neat the way you said that. I mean, now I'm enjoying it even more. I knew you'd already considered that. Yeah, I'm just not paranoid. I don't care. Man.
Speaker 4: You know, at my age, what I got ten good years on the planet of the mobility most men. You know, I've abused myself as far as physically working hard like my dad and his dad. You know, so some people don't do that, but we did. No painters, contractors son. You know, we've been through a lot, so you know you've got a certain limits. So yeah, what have I got?
Speaker 3: Ten years? What do I care? Bring it on.
Speaker 4: I'd love to have that happen in my life, Like I'd love to see dog Man, I really would. I don't care what kind of scary incident it would happen or what I was afterwards. Just the privilege I consider the privilege to see a cryptoid and I actually see one, You know, what possibilities would ever happen, and the billions of souls that come and go that you get to experience.
Speaker 3: That to me, that would be amazing and I welcome it. Man, I don't know by anybody else.
Speaker 2: Well, you never know. You just might see one one day.
Speaker 3: That'd be great.
Speaker 2: If you want to see one that bad, I hope you do. Hopefully it's a good encounter, though not a bad one.
Speaker 4: Well you've done how many shells? I mean, what can you remember? How many good encounters they had or neutral or got away? Or were they all bad or what? Or were they all made out? You know what I'm saying. I mean, were there some good ones?
Speaker 2: Were We just aired episode six sixty last week. This is obviously six sixty one. But yeah, that's just the tip of the iceberg as far as bywitnesses I've spoken with about their dog Mean encounters. But yeah, it's almost always a situation where the dog man could have escalated more than it did, but the eyewitness walked away just frightened, not harmed. But yeah, there have been seven or eight, maybe nine dogmen eyewitnesses. I've spoken with credible dogman eyewitnesses. I've spoken with who told me about being harmed. But you know, if you look at the averages, I mean, that tells everything you need to know about the likelihood of a dog mean you encounter harming you. Now, I'll say it again. People take me to task all the time. They think I think these things are safe to be around. I'll never say that a dog man is safe to be around anymore than I'll say that a horse is safe to be around, or a house cat or a dog, or even people are safe to be around. I mean, if you catch me at the wrong time, then I'm not going to be affable. But I'm never going to say dogmen are safe to be around. But there is a track record of people being very vulnerable in the presence of one of these things. But the dog man, instead of harming them, turns around and leaves, So that really counts for something.
Speaker 4: I think they're absolutely does. And if you look at the math. I would agree to that. I would say that they have a different agenda that they accidentally stumblo on you. They're not really don't want to be discovered, I think there. Like I said, I played that thing out about us creating super soldiers of DNA and then creating an adversary to test them against. You know, so they maybe have a whole different agenda or why are different We accidentally see them that kind of pisses them off because they didn't want to get discovered. Maybe they got to account for it for somebody. I don't think so, but you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, you're right, they do have a different gender or straight out every time slaughter, there would be no witnesses. You would just find dead things, you know, So it's got to be something to that, correct.
Speaker 2: I agree, logically, Oh definitely. I mean, look at the math of it. How many of us have friends who hunt all the time, or or live in the woods or right next to the woods, or our farmers or new farmers. How many of us have people that we have or had in our lives who just disappeared, went into the woods one day and never came back. I mean that happens so rarely. That right there tells you that dogmen are not hiding behind every tree just waiting for the opportunity to snatch people up. Because if they were, all of us would know more than one person who just disappeared in the woods. But that's not how it is, because that's not how dogmen are.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense, absolutely?
Speaker 4: Yeah. It's a bigger agenda than that, I believe, as is the Sasquash were, you know, just a real quick thing to jump back to that three generations ago on the native side of my family, they used to speak to them certain tribes like you say, there's certain ones that will accept you like you don't want to do anything. These ones were talking and trading. But on the other hand, another tribe would come down and they're called cannibal giants. They called saa bits by this Shoshone and they mean cannibal giant.
Speaker 3: Those things eat you. They don't like it. It's the same. I think.
Speaker 4: I think dog man's even more removed than that. It's not even about that with him. He has a different agenda. There's something going on, and it's more passing of all past the licanthropy and all the legends of all that.
Speaker 3: I think it's that plus something. I don't know. That's just my thoughts. I like to think like that.
Speaker 2: But you know, well you might be spot on there. Who's to say you're not? You probably are. And yeah, I'm sure to touch on what you said there. I'm sure there are dangerous dogmen out there, but it's clear that they're few and far between as far as the ones that as soon as the opportunity presents itself, it's going to stat you up and haul you off. So just something to think about. Now, just a moment ago, Mike, you told us that you believe in the whole government super soldier program. With that in mind, please tell us more about why you believe that actually existed, that program either existed or currently exists.
Speaker 4: Based on, you know, all the different types of et stuff that they've created, Majestic twelve, all that different stuff, blue books that whatever. I can't remember the names of it, but that's how they operate, and so everything that they find they weaponize. We've been searching through history for the ancient technology left behind. The Nazis did it, we do it, China does it? They take it literally, So it's something that is normally proceeded for. They find something, and now that we've advanced enough to break down DNA and the chains all this stuff and add and subtract stuff, and you know, immediately the military gets ahold of these people and they weaponize it. So they've been weaponizing everything we've doing since day one, you know, So I believe that, you know, logically thinking, well, they weaponized that, they took a person. They start giving the eyes of the eagle, the scent of a wolf, you know what I mean, the smelling cable, you know, and they did it on purpose, and they created these people that have those abilities.
Speaker 3: They mix them. But then what are you going to put those up against? How are you going to test them? Well, you're going to need an adversary. This is just logical thinking.
Speaker 4: And then all of a sudden, I see these phenomena of dog men who are a perfect adversary for super soldiers, way above anything else.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: They're human bodies, muscular bodybuilders with long, sharp claws and then a wolf head and all the senses of a wolf. But the ability like a like a big you know, a strong wrestler basically or whatever, you know, it gives a massive advantage. So yeah, it's just logical thoughts. Am I crazy? Am I out there on a tant Nah? That's just one possibility. But studying the stuff I did in from the past, when I was really into all that, I looked and read everything about everything I could on all that stuff, it totally is logical how they proceed. So yeah, I think that's probably the most likely scenario. Or it just popped in from another universe or portal, and that's kind of hard to you know, what, what's the point why that all of a sudden, did we weaken the thing?
Speaker 3: Cerned?
Speaker 4: Did we open portals? Supposedly we did and things came through? You know, I don't know, But it's just logic. It's just going down a path postulating. Am I crazy about it? No?
Speaker 3: But yeah, I believe that's one of the possibilities.
Speaker 2: My whole standpoint on that whole Super Soldier program is if the government could course these things into doing its bidding, they would be just an amazing force. But I just don't believe that the government can force these things to do its bidding. I just don't think you can do that. I really don't know. I could be wrong. As the day is long about that. But everything considered, I just don't think you can force something that's that big, that powerful, that intelligent to do your bidding for you. I just don't see that happening.
Speaker 4: I agree, that's why they do what they want out there, But that's the whole point. You let them free, You let them completely free, maybe the idea that they are free, and then you go hunt them, you know. But yeah, you don't put your restraints on them. And there's no way they knew immediately probably they couldn't control something like that.
Speaker 3: They made them.
Speaker 4: They let them go in a cage, probably out in the woods, open it up, and they were gone before it got out. That type of thing. Man, I don't know. Yeah, I'm just talking. But yeah, that's what I would do, you know, if you think it through as a man of what you would do in that situation. Yeah, I would release some way out in the middle of nowhere and then yeah, start hunting them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Yeah, doing that right there is probably the best you could do to have them take out an enemy force. So yeah, you might be onto something there.
Speaker 3: Let's imagine.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it would be that would be really devastating if they actually did target people the enemy soldiers in that particular area. It really would. But let's shift back to your app again here, Mike, your app sounds ridiculously compared. It really does, and that's one of the mainly impressive things about it. But how much of a learning curve does it have?
Speaker 3: I tried to keep it ABC's.
Speaker 4: It's super obvious, especially now at it's voice command you just say what's on the buttons. But to learning curve is it has a tutorial in there, and it has a little list of all the commands I've kept at ABC's. But it is extensive as far as there's a lot of buttons. You got to look around, you got to try them all and you'll get used to the flow and see where you need to go. Especially with your voice. You can turn it on physically or say it with a voice and you say it's stopped listening and it'll stop. So it's a combination, and it gets faster and faster of your hands and your mouth saying things and pushing buttons, so it really allows you to do it really fast. But the question the simplicity of it. It really it's an extensive you know, like it does a lot of things. But it's simple. It's self explanatory. I mean, it does everything for you. You know, it's just push button and it goes right to that thing and it kind of it shows you what to do next, you know what I mean, take picture and then you know, it automatically compares it and gives you the results and upload now, you know. I mean it's it doesn't say that, but there's buttons. They're blowing buttons, you know that, one after the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've kept it simple.
Speaker 4: I think the look the average well, my niche is older people probably and people that don't really aren't gamers, and they sit around computers and they understand all this stuff inside and out, all the apps.
Speaker 3: It's not for those people, but that's not the niche. So you're right.
Speaker 4: Other people might have for the whoa this is, you know, and they're not used to computers. But most people now are on their phones all the time, constantly pushing buttons and navigating around with podcasts and websites and comments, and so I think it's going to be easy for people now in this age of awareness of you know, using their phones like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to be easier now than it's ever been. That's a good you said the apps available for use worldwide. With that in mind, how many languages do you have available in the app?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, you just hit me. You're great. You know what, I never thought about that. I think, you know, here's the American I think everybody's speaking English?
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: Oh no, Man, you caught me. That's so okay, you know what that is? Brilliant I'm going to have Oh man, see, I got to give you kudos on this app.
Speaker 3: Man, this is like the third brilliant thing you've said.
Speaker 4: No, I'm going to now have every friggin language wherever you're at. But see the person that Okay, yeah, if you're over there in you're Russian. But if I'm an American, cruis know over there, of course I'm gonna use English.
Speaker 3: But you're right. If I buy the app and I'm Russian, it better be in Russian. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: It does have all the lore though, it has all their lower and they're China. They're all their universities that have found stuff. You know, it's all there, but it's not in another language.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Mike.
Speaker 2: That sounds like an awful lot of work to program in all those languages. Holy cam easy. You know why because it's a complete pendium of that. I mean a I knows it all. It has a list of every fricking language. All it needs to do is change the text of all the headings.
Speaker 3: Oh no, how do you do that?
Speaker 4: As you go into that country, it knows where you are and it automatically shifts all the buttons to another language, or you'd have to push a button and completely Boy, that's something to think about. That's the programming. You're right, I'm gonna have to really think that through.
Speaker 2: There's always a minutia you have to deal with like that. But we've got a good man on the job. I know you're gonna get it whipped.
Speaker 4: Out absolutely well. You got my new thing going now. Oh that's great.
Speaker 3: It's gonna do big things. It really is. Oh I hope so, oh, I'm sure it.
Speaker 2: Will before we get out of You're Mike. If anyone listening wants to download your app, where do they go? What do they do to do that?
Speaker 4: I should have mentioned it more than once, at least twice, But it's come dogmen dot com. It's uh, you just pop into there. It drops you right in, you pay the five bucks. You you know, scoogle around in there, and you get it. You download on your thing. I think it's a one button push. It puts it up on your screen a little icon. It's not like you just push the button in it downloads and it's free and it's all that. Those are those kind of little game apps that are self contained. This one is extensive, but there's about two more buttons to push, and it's yours. It's not that big a deal, and it's really easy to navigate. But and I want to throw in the fact that pinal Signals Dot app is also my Bigfoot app that they can check out too, and that's worldwide.
Speaker 3: And now that you've said it, that is going to be an all languages too shortly.
Speaker 2: Good man, that's a wise move. Well, before we get out of here, Mike, do you have any clothing comments you want to put out.
Speaker 3: There for us.
Speaker 4: Yes, the apps are in the brand new stage of them. They're just coming out. It's my field testers are working it. This is one of the first times I've actually put it out there a little bit on Facebook, TikTok, so not a lot of people know about it yet. That's the key I want to get out there. I can't really open up the big live maps. I mean they're there and ready, but to actually monitor them. On your question of quick response and all that, we need a few people out there to start making it happen. Like I said fifty one hundred, I'll absolutely fire it up and.
Speaker 3: We'll get it going.
Speaker 4: But in the meantime they can do everything it does on there, and I will get those messages, but I won't be able to respond like in the second until I get to sing up running. And you know, it's worth it to sit there instead of one lone person out in the field walking around, you know what I mean. It doesn't constitute me sitting in the house. But I absolutely can monitor all everything that happens. Yes, the big live administration side with the team happening isn't going to happen until this thing really starts taking off. But in the meantime, I'll still meet their requests and monitor it. It's going to be a little slower process for them, not too long, within a day or maybe even in moments, because I always have the phone on me like everybody else.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can only expect so much, but I just think it's so impressive that you've done what you already have with regards to this app. And like I said before, who knows where this app is going to be a year from now. It's got a lot of potential. It really does well.
Speaker 4: With guys like you let me to come on their show there world famous and the perfect podcast voice, and man, I sure appreciate you put me on here. Like you said in that funny comment and beginning, well, I am an AI voice.
Speaker 3: This is all AI.
Speaker 4: It made me stop with a little bit of fear, and we're in wonder for a nanosecond. Man, this is a computer. And then I'll tell you what you are so fluid and so good that along this thing and of all these things and interactions with you, I'm still questioning it, you know, not seriously, but I'm like, wait a minute, this is too good. This guy's responding like you know, so, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Can tell your pro dude, and I appreciate pros. That's all I got to say about you.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for saying that. But what if I was just in AI voice here I go, No, don't worry about that. I'm a real person.
Speaker 4: You're gonna leave me agin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Mike, I can't thank you enough for coming on to talk about your app. For anyone listening who forgets how to find Mike's app, I'm going to put a link for it in the description for tonight's show. That'll make it really easy for you to come back and find that link. But like I said, Mike, thanks again so much for coming on.
Speaker 3: I really do appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Vick, and have good evening, and thank you to all your listeners are listening and it's.
Speaker 3: A wonderful show and I can't wait for the next episode.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks so much for saying those good words, and thanks for listening, and thanks for your time. So having said that, have a great night.
Speaker 8: Down where the pine tree swallow up the moon. The whipper will stops singing way too soon.
Speaker 9: There's an older road and nobody it drives.
Speaker 8: Because the woods out there don't let folks survived, Grandpa born, Where the withered handboard don't want to pass that standing there's thinking them hills you ain't meant to see, and they sure don't care.
Speaker 3: Who you claim to be.
Speaker 7: When the sun drives up slow and the shadows grow, every porch light burns for a reason.
Speaker 10: Oh grit, the blasts gonna get you.
Speaker 9: Better not be out there.
Speaker 10: After dall he all have he all loudly bob before the dogs start marking bull pretty flast's gonna catch you. Fas what every all time? I swear if you here limbs cracking donsy look back.
Speaker 9: He was allready there.
Speaker 8: Some folks laughed at the story's told, called them nothing but tales of old. Then they hid it down on that logging true. Nobody heard another too.
Speaker 10: I found one boot by the old creek bend, broken flashlight at the trails.
Speaker 1: Daddy, no blood, no tracks, no good bye note.
Speaker 9: Just silence hanging in every when the Christians will you don't read for he just cream or all already hard, Oh.
Speaker 10: Brittle, bad's gonna get you. Better not be out there around dark hen house.
Speaker 4: He don't long.
Speaker 11: Hell hold the dogstar barked, Lad's gonna get you that real time squirt helas crime.
Speaker 10: Don't you look back?
Speaker 3: He was a.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows just.
Speaker 8: Howld something older than the town had said.
Speaker 9: He see every generation loses one or two just enough to keep believe.
Speaker 5: So mother still whispered to their children, Fah, there's love the doors at night, someone less feet away.
Speaker 9: This one never did. Mm hmmm. Old prison bags gonna gainst you. That's what we've all heard since we were young. Stay by the fire, or you'll hear that crown.
Speaker 1: Rolling through the palace before the dawn. Old prison bags gonna gainst you. Don't matter if you pray all around. If the wads go steal, then your.
Speaker 9: Heart turns cold. Some old prison bags so already won