Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What what's gonna happen? What? Mpefully?
Speaker 2: What is up? Everybody? Welcome to another seven seven seven the Cabbala of Alistair Crawley with my co host Nick Nick. How are you doing? Tell him what you're working on?
Speaker 1: What's going on? So? Thank you very much? Uh, same ship working on play all right now? Yeah? That and uh there's something else I forget that I was working on. I came. Yeah, well hopefully I have a three part series of that coming out. Eventually. It'll be two parts with probably by myself or like covering him, and then the third part, or I could even turn into two parts. I wanted to get you and uh you you eros and magas in the media and you know who everywhere else may be the rest of the rejects come on and actually talk about his stuff, you know that, this and that. So I think it'll be really interesting, interesting series. Yeah, I think interesting to see like how much this guy's influenced.
Speaker 2: If I go on that series, it's gonna get heated. I'm telling you right now. I have a different opinion on Plato than a lot of people are.
Speaker 1: Oh really okay, yeah, should be magas in the media, I think actually believe it or not took some sort of college course I think on like Plato, Right, so it might actually be interesting to see if you guys have different different opinions, Well, what's what's normally different? What's different about the way you look at him than most people do?
Speaker 2: Influence campaign? Right, so he really represents the Persian influence campaign in Greece. So it's not really a Greco belief system that comes through Plato. It's a far more Iranian sort of zerotry and method.
Speaker 1: I can see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so when you bring that up with a lot of Platinusts, they lose their minds because it's like, what do you mean He's not Greek? Yeah, it's it's kind of Platinists. I mean, it's it's not exactly Greek, but it's spread everywhere, which really sort of begs the question of how much influence pedaling is Plato doing today? You know, like maybe this sort of represents that sort of foreign mindset that's still going on. Like Plato's always revered, is some sort of a god among among philosophers, and I think it has a lot to do with you know, parts of his stuff that maybe the philosophers don't like so much, like the Noble Lie that's pushed really hard, you know, like I want you to read Plato so that you can read about the noble Lie and so that I don't have to do as much heavy lifting. You're just gonna lie for me. Yeah, So that's that's one of my like it's uh, it's it's kind of contentious when it comes to this stuff.
Speaker 1: Have you never heard any bad things about him? Somebody was on the other show I was. I was on the show a couple of weeks ago, and it was beforehand I mentioned something about Plato and it's like somebody I was just like, of course, you know, conspiracy theorist was on that. I had a couple of conspiracy theorists on the show. Oh didn't eat fuck kids. I was like, oh, of course, I've never once heard that story.
Speaker 2: Now, that's that's a you know, they apply that to all Greeks. In fact, Plato was very much against any kind of pederaste and thought that they should stop using the word pederasti because it was giving people the wrong impression about Greek education. You know, pedophilia was illegal in Greece. It was illegal in Athens, it was illegal in all of these towns, and yet they call teaching children pederaste, which means like having love with a child, And they're like, this is stupid. Why don't we keep calling it this? And they're like, it's tradition, you know, like it's it's funny because we make fun of the dudes who are getting it, and almostcond so we're making fun of those those kids. But it's like, why why are you doing that? And so nobody really put the pieces together, and now today half of the departments in university think that they're, you know, all a bunch of kid diddlers when there's like seventy six pots that show homosexual relationships in all of the fines and ancient Greece they've got about seventy six or seventy seven pots that actually show like some kind of a homosexual relationship, which is not that many when you're talking about all of Greece. And so in the nineteen seventies they started to write books about how gay it was in the in the you know, ancient Greek world, and now basically people are trying to put put the pieces together and say Hey, it's it's not like this. Like they they kind of had a sense of humor about their own civic life and about themselves, and they thought it was They thought it was funny, right, because you know, society is like the ancient Greeks and the ancient Norse pantheon, like they would constantly call each other gay as a sign of like, you know, you know, manliness. Well, we still do that today, and nobody has that context. When they're raiding the Agent stuff, they're like, oh, they must be serious. That's not exactly true, you know. So it's a lot of bravado. A lot of people miss that, but once you start to see it, it's like, oh, I get it. But we are on page uhrett, zoom in here. So we are on page sixty, number seventy seven. Now this is the part two, which is still heavily referenced in Part one. They're just like, this is going to be covered in part two, and yeah, there are a lot of very uh, you know, deep thoughts in this section too, But I don't know, I don't really see a lot of it being answered. I think that was just to keep people reading, you know. I think they were just like, see you section ce section two. It's like, okay, yeah, but what part of section two are you liking to because there's a lot here.
Speaker 1: Actually, it could have said section two number whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, it would have been way more specific, but they weren't. It was more of a marketing technique to think.
Speaker 1: Then you go to it, it says c section one.
Speaker 2: All right, that's what I'm gonna do is just cross reference my own thing.
Speaker 1: Two hundred times.
Speaker 2: So let's start with seventy seven oh z. Now, this is again goes back to the purpose of this book and how the Jematria is sort of laid out. Seventy seven odds, the Goat seal, the Sabbath of the adapts. Right, this all goes back to this a weight. There's the guy with baphamet a something. Anyways, the bapha Met of the templars, the idol set up to defy and overthrow the false God, though it is understood that he himself is false, not an end but a means. Oooh, that's a big one right there. So if you guys are quote minding this series, false God, though it is understood that he himself is false and not an end but a means right, Like I can't stress enough right. If you're going to talk about Crowley all day, at least know seventy seven a section two where you could say exactly what he thinks about Baphamet, which is something that gets used as a false god even though they know it's false as an ends or as a means, not as an end right, So that could be applied a lot. No, the seventy seven equals seven times eleven magical power in perfection, magical power in perfect I don't think bapha Met represents that magical power in perfection. I think they were just trying to get as many of the symbols of perfection in there as possible, and they didn't really do it like it was supposed to do. But has it really done, Like, I think it's more served as a method of distraction as.
Speaker 1: Opposed to.
Speaker 2: What they were attending for distraction. Right, most venerable because our seventy eight is most venerable because Mzla is shown as the influence descending from on high, whose key is the tarot, and we possess the tarot, the proper number of the name of the Messenger of the Most Exalted one. The account of ai Vas follows in its proper place.
Speaker 1: Ed who's ed.
Speaker 2: Interesting? Eighty five is good since eighty five equals five time seventeen, five times seventeen. But he's not saying anything else about it. That's weird, right. That makes me think that there's a secret going on. Is because he's he's mentioning it as good, but he's not mentioning any of the words that have eighty five in it. Now, eighty six has a popular consumption because of all the diners that talk about eighty six ing stuff that's that sort of spread all of society.
Speaker 1: So toss it out right and get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Right. Eighty six l oheim the original mischief, but good since it is the key of the pentagram. Five equals one plus four equals fourteen equals eight plus six equals eighty six. I don't know. I don't think he wants to throw that one out. He didn't want eighty six, eighty six ninety one merely venerable, not great, but venerable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What eleven? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: What eleven? Priceless because of it's thirty seven times three symbolism. Thirty seven times three because thirty seven is a prime number, right, and then you've got the three, which is, you know, the the unity of duality, right. Huh. So it's the prime and unity of duality. Priceless because of its thirty seven times three symbolism, it's explanation of aliph which we seek, and its commit comment that the unity may be found in thick darkness and in sudden death. Unity can be found in thick darkness and sudden death. So these are both one eleven words. I guess this is the most clear and definite help we have yet in showing some hottie and destruction of the ego as gates of our final victory. Okay, so he's talking a lot about what happens after death through the eyes of some hobby for this, you know, crossing the abysses.
Speaker 1: He called it.
Speaker 2: One twenty see part one. There we go. You are right, see part one and references. So now we got to go back to part one to get that one. H O. D. N Eden also odin more obviously the narrow gate or path between death and the devil.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, yeah, I was looking up just before when you were talking about thirty seven. He says, priceless because it's thirty seven times three was Let me see if I can find words that match thirty seven. Nothing too crazy, but I just find it interesting that it matches nick and weed. Hmmm, it all makes sense.
Speaker 2: Multiply that by three. All right, one fifty six Babylon, the most holy and precious name is fully dealt with in Libre four eighteen. Now I gotta keep waiting for a liber four eighteen which comes by later. Notice twelve times thirteen equals one fifty six. This was a name given and ratified by Kabbala. One fifty six is not one of the a priori helpful numbers. It is rather a case of the Kabbala illuminating Saint John's intentional obscurity with this number. Babylon one fifty six. One fifty six is Babylon. So you're talking about the Babylon working between l Ron and Parsons. One fifty six right, one sixty five eleven times fifteen should be a number capric for Corny Numa Tissy, not yet fulfilled, interesting, not yet fulfilled, Capricorn, Numasadi. Well, I have to look what numasadi is. But capricorn is you know, that's like the twelfth side of the zodiac.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, interesting, what is that word.
Speaker 2: Nu massadi numad t c tichi numa.
Speaker 1: Tici pneumatic Maybe copyrighted by air or gas under pressure.
Speaker 2: Woh, so it's like capricorn being held by the air.
Speaker 1: That's something.
Speaker 2: Two oh one a r light cal d no two oh one equals three times sixty seven. But nah, as if it were said light is concealed as a child in the womb of its mother. The occult retire of the Chaldean magi to the Hebrew sorcerers who are through affirmed a v R light two O seven a multiple of nine. But this is a little more than a secretarian squabble. Two o seven is holy enough? Uh is two o seven a multiple of nine? But this is more than a secretary and squalor two O seven is holy enough. I guess. So they went from two oh one to two O seven.
Speaker 1: I find it interesting is light is concealed as a child in the womb of its mother. I mean, you get a flash of light inside the a bingo.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting. That's exactly what's happening.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's so strange because you see that in Fanas per togoos, right, this Greek god of the beginning of everything. You see that over like light? Is it sealed? Who's telling them that light is inside of the mother? Who's is this just taking on it as an act of faith? I don't know. It's weird.
Speaker 1: Coincidence. They just happened to say that, and that's what happens.
Speaker 2: Coincidence takes planning. Yeah, like that two O six dbr the word of power, a useful acquisition, the gateway of the Word of light. Well, I think what they're talking about is somehow this this light was being told to two factions, right, a sectarian squabble. So they're they're kind of fighting back and forth over what the words and the numbers actually mean. It's interesting two ten upon this holiest number is not filling fitting to dilate. Oh thank you. Yeah, that's what I'm reading the book for, dummy. We may refer to xelotors to Liber seven, chapter one, Liber Legas chapter one, and Liber four eighteen, but this was only revealed later. At first, I only had a Braha the lord of adepts cf Abra melon ritual. I think it's so weird. How he was so obsessed with this abra melon ritual and then he leaves it halfway done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, what happened fourteen? Yeah, I forgot. I think there was reasons why he did it actually.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, but I thought in magic, you're not supposed to have reasons why you didn't do something. Yeah, for why you do something and complete it?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So two fourteen rauch is the most seductive numbers to the beginner, yet its crown is doth and the letter one learns to regard it as the great obstacle. Look at its promise twenty one ending in the fearful curse of four calamity. He's always obsessed with how four brings calamity, which is really weird because you know, you could almost say that, you know, Osiris is the is the child of four, you know, two sixteen. I once hoped much from this number, as it was the cube of six, but I fear it only expresses the fixity of mind. Anyhow, it all came to no good. Well, I guess he had a negative experience with to sixteen. But we have d dbir connected with DBR adding to the secret phallic power. Well, there's secret phallic power in to sixteen. I guess two twenty the number of the verses in Liber Alva Legas. It represents ten times twenty two. They even mention that in Alba Legas the whole word of the law welded into one. Hence we may be sure that the law shall stand as it is without a syllable. Of addition, note the ten to the twenty two modus of the universe of atoms, men stars see two New Worlds. Ten to the twenty two is that the scalability of the universe. I don't know. Two two to two the grand scale of two may one day be of value, but I guess today is not that day. Two fifty six the eighth power of two should be useful. Two eighty a grand number of the diet passing to zero by virtue of the eight the charioteer who bears the Cup of Babylon see Libre four eighteen twelfth eighth or see also two eighty in part one, two eighty and Part one. Gonna go back and look that up again, but I think those are the actual verses that he's referencing that also reference part two. So that's kind of interesting. Three hundred venerable, but only useful as explaining the power of the trident and the flame on the altar too stable to serve a revolutionary except insofar as it is fire three three three see Part one. Three connects with six through M, S eight and M the fire and the water conjoined to make the name thus useful as a hint in ceremonial period ceremonial what three fifty eight See Part one three sixty one se Part one connects with the Canducus as the supernal fire the six rauk one malcouth see illustration of Cadusius equinox number eleven three seventy the most venerable. See part one again all this part one, Part one, Part one. It derives the secret of creation into the hand of the magician. See Liber Capricorni noumatta ci. So I guess this is his book Liber Capricorni numataici that I have not read. I'm going to have to check that out. Four hundred useful as only a finality or material basis, being twenty times twenty. It shows the fixed universe is a system of rolling wheels twenty equals k. The wheel of fortune, very nice four one see part one. But Azoth is the elixir, prepared and perfect. The neophyte has not got it yet. What do you know about Azoth from your study of alchemy?
Speaker 1: Believe it or not? Not much.
Speaker 2: It's it's this word that pops up that has this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been on UH engravings that I've shown. I think it was even on the UH. I'm pretty sure Azoth is actually on the the circular engraving that Heinrich Kunrath did that. I think that kind of has one of the more of an original version of Bopphamet. It has the Solvey and Coagula on the arms. They're not one's not raised though, but it's also half man and half woman, and Azoth is I think it's above it with like some black or like a phoenix. I think it says azof mm hmm. There's a company called as that makes robes magic.
Speaker 2: Here we go, uh am I sharing this right now?
Speaker 1: Let me see? Oh okay, there you go. Well I've seen that right.
Speaker 2: He's taking all those little elements into the same thing. I'm not sure who did this one.
Speaker 1: How much an escape room that had this on the wall, I was like What the fuck? Where'd you get the idea to use this?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Well, you got all the symbols in there. You got a weird you know, eight point e star right here, and then you got this triangle and then the feet and then it gets weird. Right, this is a fish bladder. What does he do in a holding a fish bladder?
Speaker 1: And over?
Speaker 2: Well again this this goes back to this idea of this Azoth as being this primary material that exists before the earth itself, and so that's what a lot of this alchemy stuff.
Speaker 1: Is.
Speaker 2: So this is Azoth, volume four of the Collected rare Bit Fiends v tech Rick. Right, So they're constantly going for that sort of same motif, even in Basil Valentine her medic studies. Right, So Azoth is a constant. But anyways, I'm getting off track.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 2: All right, So we are at four O six, I think ce part one, se part one, but azof the alixa prepaired and perfect. The neophyte has not got it yet four O six see part one four fourteen HG V T H Meditation The One Dividing the Cursed four also an A I N S V P A V R the limitless light, a soulth hour, the limitless light four fourteen four eighteen. Here we go c h I t h c h E t h shi chef ada, the Great Magic Word, the word of the aon. Note the eleven letters five A identical and six diverse. Thus it interlocks the pentagram and hexagram b I t h ha. Well, this is the five equals six right in the house of h E the pentagram. See ydra zeuta kadisha four ninety or six ninety four for H fourmth K, but H fourmth iv d both equal twenty. Note the four plus one plus eight equals thirteen, the four reduced to one through eight the redeeming force, and four eighteen equals c h equals eight. By Ike Baker, Paba abrahadabra one plus two plus two plus one plus five plus one plus four plus one plus two plus two plus one equals twenty two. Also four eighteen twenty two times nineteen manifestation. Hence the word manifests as the twenty two keys of the rota or the wheel. It means by translation, the Obra debor the voice of the chief seer. It resolves into pentagram and hexagram as follows. So you take the middle letters, you get the r A B triangle right, and then the pentagram is twelve hva macro post offus the greater face so h A d aa at the bottom, and then that would be the diamond and then the B r a as the bottom triangle. You're getting the three faces sort of separated out with the different relationship of these letters. Note the abr initials of the supernals ab ben raua. This is by separating the one alift from the many diverse letters aaaaa right, So you're only taking the a's out of there, and then you create that diamond again. The vision and the voice phrase which meant much to me at the moment of discovering this word b r H two O seven our light DBR two O six debor voice. So the vision and the voice. So it's a kind of an interesting thing. He's not talking about his own vision and voice. He's talking about the vision and the voice. Capitals right two O five GBR mighty two thirteen abi r mighty. This shows abrahadabra as the word of power. Another phrase that meant much to me at the time. AaB at the top of the hexagram gives A B A I M A b N father mother child, hd R by Ytesera gives horace isis Osiris again father, mother child. This hexagram is again the human triad. Dividing into three and eight, we get the triangle of Horrus dominating the stooping dragon of the eight heads, the supernals bursting the head of death A B D A in a box R B or r A b as a triangle above, and then ah r a as the box on the right. The supernals are supported upon two squares A B A D equals d D love number eight and then ah r A A v R liked two O seven love and light now eight times two. What's up love and light exactly? Well, I mean he is the big hippie sort of father. So all of this stuff really does go into the New Age movement. The love and light, the hippie, all of that stuff is really coming out through this very very early twentieth century kind of occultism, right, So they're picking up on a lot of this stuff and trying to transfer it out use it as a tool. So at this time, licked Libi Liban was the mystic name of the Mother temple of the Golden Dawn. The five letters used in the words are A the crown, B the wand D the cup, H the sword, are the rosy cross, and further to almone, the Father thought his messenger, and isis Horus Osiris the divine. And try it also four eighteen at h ai v the essence of Iao qv qv. This short analysis might be in indefinitely expanded, but always uh where am i the symbol will remain the expression of the goal and the exposition of the path. Do you want to take it? At four nineteen sure.
Speaker 1: Kah the number of the laughing lion in whom Babylon writeth see Libra four eighteen. Note for four nineteen plus one fifty six equals five seventy five equals twenty three times twenty five, occultly signifying twenty four, which again signifies to them the unders too that understand the interplay of the eight and the three. Blessed to be his holy name, the interpreter of his own mystery. Four thirty four Dallas, the holy letter of the Mother. In her glory as queen, she saves the four by the seven. The equals four equals venus equals seven, thus connects with twenty eight, mystic number of netzoc Venus and victory. Note the three sundering the two fours. This is the feminine victory. She is, in one sense the Leila to the divine samson Delilah. Hence we adore her from full hearts. It ought to be remembered by the way that four is not so evil when it has ceased to oppress us. The square identified with the circle is as good as the circle four forty one truth the square of twenty one. Hence it is the nearest that our dualistic consciousness can conceive of twenty one, a hih god of cather one. Thus truth is our chiefest weapon a rule. Woe to whose ever is false to himself or to another, since in four four one that other is himself, and seven times woe to him that swerves from his magical obligation in thought, word, or deed. By my side, as I write, wallows an exhaustion following an age of torment. One who did not understand that it is a thousand times better to die than to break the least title of a magical oath. Four thirty six shows what the wand ought to represent, not three sixty four, so we should hold it by the lower end. The wand is also well great and inflexible pertaining to Chokma, as a wand has two ends. Chokma's a sphere took four seventy four see Part one. To the beginner, though doth seems very helpful, he is glad that stooping dragon attacks the sanctuary. He's doing it himself. Hence Buddhists make ignorance the greatest fetter of all the ten fetters. But in truth, knowledge implies a knower and a thing known the cursed Diad, which is the prime cause of misery. For eighty we have lilith see Libra four eighteen. So the Orthodox place the legal four before the Holy aid and the sublime zero, and therefore their breaths stink by forty three good, but only carries us back to the mother that we have six sixty six chosen by myself as my symbol, partly for the reasons given in Part one, partly for the reasons given in the apocalypse, I took the beast to be the lion Leo, my rising sign and soul. Six six sixty six, the Lord of Leo, on which Babylon should ride, and there were other more intimate considerations unnecessary to enter upon in this place. Note, however, that the tarot card of Leo Strength bears the number six, the great number of the magnum Opus, and it interchanged, and it's interchanged with Justice eight. Oh no, I'm sorry. The strength card was eleven, yeah, eleven, my bed. And then the interdebt intercharge with Justice, which is card eight, and the key of eight is for eighteen. This all seemed to me so important that no kabalistic truths were so firmly implanted in my mind at the time when I was ordered to abandon the study of magic and the kabbala as these eight eleven, four, eighteen, six, sixty six, combined with the profoundest veneration for one, three, five, seven, thirteen, thirty, seven, seventy eight, ninety one and one one one, I must insist on this that at that I must insist on this at the rice of tuitology and nova emphasis, for it is the key to my standard of truth, the test numbers which I applied to the discernment of the messenger from the sanctuary, that such truths may seem trivial. I am well aware. Let it be remembered that the discovery of an of an id of an identity may represent a year's toil, But this is the final test. Repeat my researches. Obtain your own holy numbers. Then, and not before, will you fully understand their validity and the infinite wisdom of the Grand Arithmetician of the universe six seventy one useful as shown in part one.
Speaker 2: So let's let's let's let's go back to that one little paragraph right there where he ends it with you will understand their validity and the infinite wisdom of the Grand Arithmetician of the universe. He's saying that everything is made up of numbers, and that it's all through numbers. Can you test the truth of it? And so you know, he's trying to systematize a thing about ceremonial magic to make it repeatable by anyone that attempts it, using numbers as the base. And if you think about it, that is very much like a twentieth century interpretation of magic. Right, I'm giving you in a bow that you can use anytime you want to crack that open and use these tools.
Speaker 1: Let me have seven forty one, useful, chiefly as a denial of the unity, sometimes employed in the hope of tempting it from its layer layer. Seven seven seven useful in a similar in a similar way as affirming that the unity is clip off, but as dangerous tool. But a but a dangerous tool, especially as it represents the flaming sword that drove man out of Eden. A burnt child dreads the fire. Then in quotations, the devils also believe and tremble worse than useless unless you have it by the hilt. Also, seven seven seven is the grand scale of seven, and this is useless to anyone who has not yet awakened the Kundalini, the female magical soul. Note seven as the meeting place of three the mother and the ten the daughter. Whence netsoc is the woman married, but no more. Eight hundred useful only in five equals six symbolism eight eight eight, the grand scale of eight and Greek numeration. Therefore, what the fuck that word is the redeemer connecting with six because it's six letters. This links Greek and Hebrew symbolism. But remember that the mystic Zoos and Yashua have no more to do with the legendary Jesus of this Synoptics and the Methodists than the mystic Ihvh has to do with the false god who commanded the murder of innocent children. The thirteen of the sun in the zodiac was perhaps responsible for Buddha and his twelve disciples, Jesus and his twelve disciples, Charlemagne and his twelve peers, etcetera. But to disbelieve in Christ or Charlemagne is not to alter the number of the signs of the zodiac. Veneration for six sixty six does not commit me to admiration for Napoleon and Gladstone. I may close his paper by expressing a hope that I may have the indulgence of students. The subject is incomparably difficult. It is an almost an unworked vein of thought, and my expression must be limited and thin. It is important that every identity should be most thoroughly understood. No mere per perusal, no mere perusal will serve This paper must be studied line by line, and even to a great extent, committed to memory, and that memory should already be furnished with a thorough knowledge of the chief correspondence of seven seven seven. It is hard to suffer gladly the particular type of fool who expects, with a twenty third rate idle brain to assimilate in an hour the knowledge that is the cost that it has cost me twelve years to acquire. I may add that nobody will ever understand this method of knowledge without himself undertaking research. When he has experienced the joy of connecting, say one thirty one and four eighty through fifteen, he will understand further. It is the work itself, not merely the results, that is of service. We teach Greek and Latin, though nobody speaks either language, and thus I close benedict Us seet Dominus deus noster queen, nobis debit sent tm summon. Have no idea what that means, Amen, a.
Speaker 2: Man learn Latin. That's what it means. I means learn Latin. So I guess that was part one, Part two, And now we start on seven seven seven. I'm looking for Oh, that's page sixty seven in the PDF. What do you think we? Uh, we stopped there. Pick it up next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's perfect you. Yeah, I could even start next time since I didn't read much this one. Yeah. Nice. Now this is where I think, This is where I think, well, actually my opinion, once we saw getting into the graphs that are coming up soon, I think for me, I'll be able to talk a lot more on that ship just from my ritual practices, right, because that's how we use the book for all that shit. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Exactly. I think going through the first part and trying to understand the perspective because it's like right, and it also.
Speaker 1: Gives you a little bit of an insight. I mean, again, I'm not trying to stick up with the guy, but it gives you a little bit of insight on the guy too, I mean, or how he looks at things as well.
Speaker 2: I don't know how common his method of seeing the world was until he came along and actually made it a thing, right, And so I think a lot of other people started thinking like he does. And this is why we see this numeration popping up over and over again within conspiracy culture, is because nobody else was thinking like that, and they're all trying to send their own signals using the type of magical system that he created. I mean, that's the easiest way that you can, you know, cultural diffusion. The conspiracy argument is that now you've got a whole bunch of magicians running around that can be picked up and used by any sort of government figure that you want. That's kind of what Crowley was. He was a double agent. He was working for I five. He was actually a naval commander, right, he was getting paid by the British government naval commander to do this stuff. What the hell is it? Well, he's encoding everything, and he's making it so that only a certain group of people who understand the way he sees the world can actually decode it. And once you've got that coding in there, there's nothing that you can't do when you've got when you run an intelligence agency and you're able to code stuff that makes you invisible to ninety plus percent of the people out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've actually I haven't wondered if he's ever put any quoted like espionage shit in his own writings, Like if you knew this cipher, would you actually be able to read some of his spice shit.
Speaker 2: People have tracked that through his diaries and what you'll find is that the dates that he alleges, well, the dates that are significant in world history, and the dates that are left out of his book are kind of synonymous, like, hey, he's leaving whole sections out and then just picking up his you know, journaling several days or months later. It's like, what was you doing in that time? Well, you can just track it back to what the governments were doing at that time. That's kind of obvious. He was engaged in some spy shit, So agent sixty sixty six, that's the buck you need to check out. But these agent ciphers, according to you know, our current understanding of information theory, they're pretty agent. But these ciphers are giving roots to a lot of the programming that's happening today. So start here and then just track it back and you'll see that this stuff is already being encoded in ways you never imagine, and today's ciphers are being encoded for the future. So if you can pay attention to the ciphers of the past, you can catch on to the ciphers of the future. So I think that's what's important about this series.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I think the people maybe who are interested in this stuff and maybe are fairly new. I mean, you could even be here for like two years go back a bit. There was a Jamachia series that I did with Lisa where we did get heavily into Cipher's in one of the episodes, and I think, I mean, we didn't even touch on real we touched on enough of them. There's plenty of them out there, But I think it'd be interesting to go back and actually see like some of the stuff we covered on Cipher's and you'd realize like how widely used these Our fucking government was making machines for these things and then giving them to other governments so they could relay the information back to themselves because they knew exactly what was being used because they fucking made the shit. Yeah, it was like a way to fucking spy on them. I was like, I'm like, who the fuck takes a fucking machine like that from another country anyway?
Speaker 2: That's a permanent that's.
Speaker 1: Even thinking it's it's safe.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a permanent. Ally you can constantly feed them bad information and they think it's real because they're just spying on you, right, Like, there's so many different ways to game theory out exactly how you can use these clearly spy technologies against the people who created it, you know, And that's what's constantly happening right now. We always think about surveill but we never think about counter surveillance, right, counter surveillance, counter intelligence, these are things that we should be engaged in right now. Just to make it harder on the people who are spying on us, we should engage in counter intelligence. It's that simple. Unless we're engaging in that stuff, we're leaving ourselves open to massive distraction and sigh up, So what's the biggest counter signal to intelligence operations today? And then stick with it. Push that perspective because you can break those ciphers, you can make your own ciphers. But based on the way you see the world, you can start to make progress in those directions just by thinking it out and using you know, different steps in logic. Other people will recognize it too, and then you'll have people kind of understanding your perspective, especially if it relates very well to the world that's laid out around us. And so, you know, it's maybe a high level thing, but I think it's valuable. What do you think?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, yeah, I mean, it's just uh, I don't I don't know. How to I don't even know how to say this. I guess, you know, the surfers that are good to have, which is like unfortunately, like people don't know about him, and then like nobody even entertains trying to crack the ship, right, I don't know. I was trying to go somewhere. I had a thought. Sorry, that's why I was.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking about how many different ciphers we interact with on our everyday lives, and it's like it's almost innumerable, like everything is coding probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean I guess even if you look at computer coding, I mean it's all like I mean, I had to be ciphered for it to even show up on a fucking on the internet.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly, and we're just sort of oblivious to it, Like we're surrounding ourselves in a cage of ciphers and we're just kind of not even really paying attention.
Speaker 1: Right, You're a clue, And then you make fun of Jamachi and say it doesn't exist, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fun to laugh at people like that though. It's like you understand, right, but like you're you're saying that over a computer right now, Like you're being digitized in the process of saying that Jamati is bullshit.
Speaker 1: Okay yo, almost like every single language when when when created was associated with the number every anyway, every you know alphabet.
Speaker 2: Then go right, it's just this consciousness that's being suppressed, you know. I mean he talks about a gnostic state that you can get from numbers. Well, you can ever do that if you don't even realize the numbers are surrounding and interpenetrating your mind. So but either way, we'll see you again next time. This has been seven seven seven with me and Nick, and we'll see you tomorrow on Headless's Magical. Oh wait, no, we're doing the Rest of Gods tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, sir, yes you are, Yes, you got the Rest of Gods tomorrow. I think I have a show tomorrow during the day. If you don't mind, I'll promote.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: What do I have? Maybe I don't Oh, oh no, it's seven o'clock earlier. I have Colin knk Wright American sold Terek. He's a writer of America and Easto Terek. So I got him coming on. I asked Ike Baker if he had and he gets on recently that he could suggest for my show, and he told me about that guy, so I said, fuck it, I'll get him on. So it should be interesting. Yeah, I tried to do that a little bit earlier, so hopefully like I wasn't doing it at the same time you were doing Jules the show. I don't want to like funck that up, and we've.
Speaker 2: Got to figure out we got to figure out when to start that one anyway, So anyways, like I'd like to see it. I love that Ike Baker's suggestions. He seems like a really deep baker.
Speaker 1: So no, I'm gonna have him and uh, were you on for fred RC the guy who came on for Hoki Magic. I'm gonna get them both on it. They're actually gonna because they're both members of the Golden Dor and they're gonna cover the Golden Door. Nice. That should be really interesting actually because they well, Ike Baker seems to be rather open about things. I would just keep it that way, like you'll probably hear more about him from him about the Golden Doing than you would from the average person. Just put it that way. M sure everybody as which as he can, you.
Speaker 2: Know, right, And it's funny because you can hear in him his words the thoughts of a lot of these other people coming through, you know. So it's like you can you can feel that connection between him and the rest of these other characters through the language that he uses. So that's sort of what I'm talking about with these ciphers, is these ciphers flavor our culture, whether we know it or not. You know, we're we're having that happen to us.
Speaker 1: So that guy's into sorry, just obviously he's into Jamachi. To look at his name and he calls himself I Baker. Right, we fucking said it again. I think we've said it like some right.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, all right, guys, well tune in tomorrow for that one, and we'll see again next time on The Headlessest Giant Headless Giant seven seven seven with my co host The Costly Set
Speaker 1: The Plus Sects