Speaker 1: It's a member of the Great one eight.
Speaker 2: Jack Flaherty celebrate celebrating a division championship as a Dodger.
Speaker 1: How does that sound? I don't even know.
Speaker 3: It's special. I like try to take it all in outside and just take this moment in and enjoy it something I don't know if I ever thought it was.
Speaker 1: Actually gonna happen.
Speaker 3: So it's pretty freaking cool.
Speaker 2: You've been a big part of it the second half of the season, ever since you were traded here, Jack, What does it mean to you to somewhat have redemption and silence the critics this year?
Speaker 3: It's been a lot of fun. This year has been a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to the next step. It's in October. Playing with this team, playing with this group of guys has been just freaking awesome and I can't wait for.
Speaker 2: The next steps.
Speaker 1: Last night's game, you knew what was at stake.
Speaker 2: How did it feel to hang in there for five innings to give your team a chance to win? Because if you don't win last night, you're not celebrating tonight.
Speaker 3: Hey, wins are wins. That's all it takes at this point, and it doesn't matter. You just want to stack wins on top of each other and just go one after the other.
Speaker 1: So that's all. It takes. Whatever whatever we gotta do.
Speaker 3: And uh, you know, everybody's gonna play their role, and I'm gonna do whatever I can.
Speaker 1: Can you appreciate what Walker Wheeler did tonight?
Speaker 3: Uh, Walker's a dog and and uh it's fun to watch him go out.
Speaker 1: He's pitched.
Speaker 3: He pitched two huge games for like down the stretch with in Atlanta after ryd and gone pitch well and and uh we lost the first two. There set the tongue to try to win us those last two and then for to come out tonight and do what he did. Uh, you know, he's got more in the tank, but you know we got we got arms in the pen. So for us, it's just go as deep as you can until Doc says that's it, and then trust those guys behind us because they've been lights out.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of talent in this clubhouse. But how much fight do you guys have to? Did tonight show what you guys were about?
Speaker 3: I think I think we showed a little bit of a little bit of it. You know, some whether you want to call it some demons or whatnot with that team like they they're they're a tough team.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. But to come out and wins two.
Speaker 3: Out of three out of them and be all be in this position right here to celebrate and enjoy today and win and win the West, I mean, one more good.
Speaker 2: Juss for hey, Jack Flarity from the Grade one eight shirt list, celebrating a Dodger Division championship. You want to give any shout outs to Ventura Boulevard or Olive Avenue out.
Speaker 3: There in Burbank, I mean, just shout out to my mom and everybody that has been here from the jump and been able to enjoy this and celebrate it. You know, we all grew up Dodger fans and it's just it's pretty cool to be here.
Speaker 2: Have a few more, Jack, You've got a few more celebrations, and I feel like Jack Clarity is going to be celebrating.
Speaker 1: A few more times, let's hope. So thanks a lot for stopping.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, thank you.