Speaker 1: At you Know Energy.
Speaker 2: We've already shaken up the energy market with the really simple offer Ireland's Cheapest Electricity. Now we're shaking it up again with another simple offer. Ireland's cheap is electricity and gas. So the choice is simple. Get Ireland's cheapest dual fuel deal at un Know Energy dot Ie and save up to nine hundred euro a year on your energy with you Know Energy you just Know you Know Energy discount fixed smart dual fuel rate EAB two three five three euro. For TES and c's rates and savings calculations, see un Know Energy dot Ie. Suppliers Pricing may change.
Speaker 3: Innovate the IT solutions people for businesses across Ireland. Advanced threats evolved daily, so staying ahead isn't easy. Sentinel one MDR a trusted partner of Innovate from Managed Detection and Response. Sentinel one MDR doesn't just alert you to problems, it handles them to give you peace of mind. Defend, smarter, respond faster. Speak to the Innovate team today, Innovate dot Ie, Innovate the IT solutions people.
Speaker 4: Oh God, Loness, I don't ask my scap Frost, you don't watch my scap Frost, my step Frock, that sun. There's so there's not outside outside, your last love lives, the Supers, the.
Speaker 5: Size, What is up? Welcome to No Way, Jose. This is Jose Gallisan. Today I am joined by Lena Ajite. She is a parapolitical researcher. She's in a lot of stuff on the Long Island serial killer stuff, and we'll get into that in a little bit before we get going for the day. I do want to let you guys know that today's episode is brought to you by Nadeau Shaveco. If you're tired of that razor burn irritation that you get from those deep penetrating multi blade cardges, then this is the way to go. Go back to traditional shave. You don't need expensive nonsense, whether you're shaving your whole face or just edging up your beard. The single blades give you a Barberberg grade shave for a fraction of the price. The standard issue, which comes with just one traditional safety razor and a box of one hundred stainless steal razor blades, puts you out up at about seventy five bucks. I rarely put a dent into this. I'll probably go years that's supposed to be for a whole year seventy five bucks, but depends on how frequently a shave. If you shave on the regular, you may want to consider the quarter Shave Club that puts you about twenty five cents per replacement blade. Use Jose at checkout for ten percent off. With that, let's go ahead and get our guests in here. What is up, Lena. It is a pleasure talking to you.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: It is pretty serendipitous how we met, because I actually had watched a show with you like forever ago, and I was really impressed with some of the like research that dropped and I wanted to follow that thread later at some point, and then I just happened to follow and found your account on Twitter and we was like, thought they were great threads, and then like found you that way. Then I like organically DMD you and I was like, I'd love Devulina's show. This is not knowing who you were at all, just based off threads on Twitter, and I was like, oh shit, that's weird how the world works like that. So it's a pleasure having you here. It's kind of weird how it worked out.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me the one time. The algorithm seems to have worked in my favor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you want to let it let my audience know who you are, what you're about. I found you through I believe was William Ramsey's channel with the Long Island serial Killer stuff. But it seems to be you have a pretty wide breath of interest, and I don't know if you've really dug into other stuff or if you've made your bones and other things, are just doing this for funzies. I know really nothing about you aside from you've done some research there and I really have dugged your threads on Twitter. So if there's things I'm leaving out, then that just you feel free to inform me in my audience.
Speaker 1: Well that pretty much covers it. Yeah, for those who haven't seen. I do work with John Ray. He is the attorney for the families some of the families in the Long Island serial killer case. I ended up working up as his legal assistant. Before that, I was doing research for him, and I continue to do research for him as well. But yeah, outside of that, I research a lot of things in the parapolitical realm, you know, specifically, I've been sort of interested and had a file networks and how those networks seemingly tie in to political power, blackmail operations, and sometimes serial killing.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so are you just doing this for funzies or that's all this? I didn't you're not even really putting out content per se or anything like that, or do you have a substack or I.
Speaker 1: Want to make a substack just because I feel like my Twitter threads are really annoying and it's too much information to put into a thread. You know, they're really long. I know that, so I want to do that, but for now it is. It has been kind of just for funsies, and I guess it's creepy for me to just have this all like on my wall and in my notes and to not put it somewhere, And especially with this west Point thing that I posted, I feel like people would be pretty interested in what I found.
Speaker 5: So yeah, well we'll dig into that a second. I am kind of curious, was that an original thread you found yourself, because I've read a Program to Kill, I've read I The Chicken Hawk, and these are like both both of these were like threads that were sort of touched on that I recall. I don't remember if they really dug into these or if these were fresh stuff, I don't recall, like I recall like some of this stuff being stuff that obviously the presidity, not the presidio, but the the what the the daycare case, Like I recall that I recall like it's like I recall some of the individuals like that were in the eye the Chicken Hawks and in their little graph. But I just I don't know if this is like a specific thread you've been following and you fleshed out more on your own, what what put you down this path specifically?
Speaker 7: Was it?
Speaker 5: Were you on it before the Chickenhawk came out?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: What's going on there? Are you? Simon Dove?
Speaker 1: I wish? I wish.
Speaker 5: By the way, for those who aren't deep air political nerds, that's a pseudonym. No one knows who that the fuck it is. That's who wrote I think his.
Speaker 1: I think his twitter is the Hot Star or something like that. I should pull it up, but I think I found his twitter, which is also really good. But it's definitely a real guy. I thought it might be like a Gnome de Garrett first, but I think it's a real guy named Simon W. But I could be wrong.
Speaker 5: In the book. But maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, possibly, possibly, But it is like a real guy who is on Twitter who wrote it, and he has a fab Twitter I'll link you after this. I thought it was.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize that actually had a Twitter account, So no, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: It's really good, lots of good research that he puts out there, but it's not under Simon w it's I think it's the hot Star. And he has a blog too, which is really good. And you know, some of the stuff I ended up finding actually connects with a lot of his research and other people's research too, who have been specifically looking into like the Oakland County child killer. But the way I sort of came out upon this West Point thing, and you know, it had like percolated in my mind for a while since I'd read Program to Kill. I always wanted to know more about it. I knew the basics that Rudy Giuliani sort of steered the grand jury, there were no indictments. There seemed to be like real like substance to the allegations of a from the children. So I was always curious about it. But I actually didn't stumble upon any of this information looking into West Point Child Development Center specifically, I was actually doing research on NAMBLA, and you know, I was just going through all of these old newspaper clippings and trying to dig up stuff on NAMBLA. And that's how I came upon Mark Raymond, who, as far as I know, is the only person who's really been mentioned as a person of interest and actual like participant in the child development scandal.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, I do want to I do want to really start digging to that at some point. But I am just how you even got to this pot in the first place, because we're in a very niche dark world. I mean, we mentioned Program to Kill e the Chicken Hawk. These are like, uh, these are like teared like stuff like, uh, I don't know if you've been paying it, if you pay attention to, like say like Candice Owen, she's been raving about like Chaos by Tom O'Neil for a while, Yeah, which is a great book. But this is like surface level parapolitical stuff. Yeah, you're like, oh, you read Chaos, that's cute. Whereas we're at either Chicken Hawk, a Program to Kill like these type of dark, dark books. So where did like I started from theory world. I was like a bit of a par of like or a political theory nerd, like a libertarian and cap world whatever, Like what got you to this dark corner of I guess what we call parapolitics to where we are here this this is clearly your specific interest, Like if you're I'm not sure how much you know about me. My thing has kind of been like the Oklahoma City bombing. That's kind of where like become my niche. Although I am, I am also like that I find there weirdly to be connections between these started dark things. There always is when you dig a few layers deep, it's always the elites trying to fuck your kids. But uh, just kind of curious how you've gotten here because this is like a it's almost like the parody that position that they say us conspiracy people have, but it's like yeah, but we can like legit break it down for you how it's like happening, Like I don't know if this was like on the show or if this was before we started. I was mentioning the dew Trow case that I've been covering on my morning streams. It's like I can list off the over twenty suspicious desk connected to it. Yeah, I mean we're at a spot where it's like we're not really being crazy, like this is stuff that's happening. How did you get to this dark corner of research?
Speaker 1: I've always been interested in these types of events. But to be honest, it's funny that you mentioned Chaos and Program to Kill specifically because my husband actually introduced me to those books probably I don't know, like four or five years ago, so I'm kind of like new to it, to be honest. You know, some people have been reading this stuff, like McGowan's work specifically from when it first came out, but after that it I don't know, especially after reading Program to Kill. It really changed my life and I couldn't go back. Like once I had read that and I started looking into all of those things. I couldn't stop, and I couldn't look away like once. It's such a powerful thesis. I feel like in Program to Kill, and you know, I've always wondered, like why, specifically the phenomena of serial killing and the United States. It always just struck me as a very bizarre phenomena, And after reading his book, I just I couldn't stop, you know, so it started me down this dark path.
Speaker 5: So you just went right straight off the deep end. You didn't even like warm up with any other like because it is it's like usually I feel like it goes like I remember if I was gonna obviously start off in theory world, but then I read Terror Factory by Trevor Aarnson, and then you get to like that's like very serp. Then you get to chaos, and then you get aberration in the heartland of the reel by like wit painting with the local city, and then you start getting to like McGowan and then you're like, oh shit, like I'm seeing what's really going on beyond the veil, and I'm a little bit scared, and it's kind of kind of where we're petering at, which, yeah, I guess let's let's get back into what we were talking about, the the what you were wanting to talk about today. The Mark this Mark Raymond character, who's I believe his brother was essentially the main dude of Namblah. So I mean, I guess it's we can start wherever you want. I have a actually I'll bring up right now for the audience. I'll go ahead and bring up the the what did we decide these are called?
Speaker 7: Was it?
Speaker 5: Let me see the network continuity map. Key, This is a little schizo map that we have so we can follow all these things. So we see right here we have eighty four West Point Child Development Center scandal and then Mark Raymond and Steve Raymond. So I mean we can follow along there to make it easier for all of us than the the eighties child the tie child brothel callboy operation down here. So obviously this branched off different ways, so we can kind of go wherever you want. And uh yeah, I'll let you take the lead.
Speaker 1: Great. So I'm not going to repeat my thread word for word. I feel like if people want to read that, they can go that. I don't want to be redundant. But just a little background, you know. I'm just fishing around trying to learn a little bit about NAMBLA because it's sure seems like they're behind a lot of like child murders and child abductions, especially here on the East Coast. And I stumbled across a newspaper article connecting a guy named Mark Raymond with not only NAMBLA via materials that he's actually receiving to his West Point address, but his brother who's a steering committee member there, but also to the West Point Child Development Center scandal that had always piqued my interest, and not much information is really available about and Mark Raymond. In I believe, nineteen eighty five nineteen eighty six, he's formally accused of molesting one of his or two rather of his coworker's children at a retirement party, I believe, and it's investigated in nineteen eighty six, nothing seems to come of it because he moves on I believe, to Santa Cruz and then he ends up honorably discharged after receiving some like commendations and medals. So even though he was receiving CP to his West Point address, there seemed to be credible allegations of abuse against him from two children and the parents of the children. You know, nothing happened to him and he continued to have a good military career and a good journalism career as well. So a little background on the Raymond family. So Mark Raymond is the guy who's associated with the child development scandal. His brother is Steve Raymond, and Mark kind of throws his brother under the bus when he's accused of, you know, touching these kids inappropriately, and you know, like the allegations of the material that he's receiving to his West Point address come up. He throws his brother under the bus and he says, Oh, that's just my brother who is deeply involved with NAMBLA, and I just so happened to fit like what everybody thinks a pedophile is like, AKA, love spending time with kids that I have no relation to. I participate in youth organizations, and I'm not married and I don't have any kids of my own. So kind of a suspicious thing to say, I think. You know, usually you don't have to defend yourself against abuse allegations in that way. But a little background on the Raymond family, I suppose is in order I covered this in my thread, But the Raymond brothers were born in Modesto County, which is north of San Francisco. Their father was a reverend at the first United Methodist Church. They lived in Ukaiah for a while. A lot of people might know of Yukaia because the People's Temple was located there. Mark Raymond actually interviewed Jim Jones and a lot of people associated with the People's Temple while he was a journalist for the Ukaia Daily Journal, which is pretty crazy. I was very surprised to find that. I was like, I just want to see what this guy's journalism career is like and write a base.
Speaker 5: On Harvey Milk as well, which for those who want to where Harvey Milk was super clicked up with Jim Jones two.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah for sure and his brother Steve I believe probably knew Harvey Milk. I know that he was the treasurer for the Harvey Milk Gay Democratic Club I believe it was called, So odds are that he probably knew Harvey Milk. Steve Raymond was pretty like linked up with pretty influential gay activists at the time, so I wouldn't be surprised if he actually made Harvey Milk's acquaintance himself. So there's possible points of connection to Jim Jones for both of the Raymond brothers.
Speaker 5: Actually, yeah, I did want to while we're talking about the Raymond family, I did kind of want to back up. I've seen commonalities and I obviously I feel like maybe I'm just scratching a little bit. I mean, there's there were some themes in a Program to Kill that kind of fit this. And I know you talked about the Huerman case written not too long ago on William Ramsey Show, and they're some of the newer stuff that came out. As we're finding out, I guess it's not even newer, it's just people are just now catching on to this detail. Is that there seems to be a generational thing going or a fit millial SRA sort of related things or kid stuff going on.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: And there is a religious element too, which I thought was bizarre, both of which were of some sort of form of Christian supposedly they purport to. I forget the specifics of the denomination, but it just i'd be remiss to not point out the parallel and just kind of get your thoughts, because I mean I do. I vaguely recall there were other situations and Program to Kill with similar elements too, with some of the serial killers and stuff and the the way they were raised. It just seems to be a bizarre commonality. I'm noticing although it is a week, it's a week, it's a week. What's the word indicator? But yeah, no, I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: I also think that a lot of these people's like degeneracies and proclivities are typically incubated and childhood, and sometimes that's like childhood abuse. Sometimes that's due to something perhaps larger, like organized ritual abuse, and then they go on to be part of that organization or perpetrate similar crimes. But as for Fern Raymond, the Reverend, I have not been able to find anything that implicates him in anything like this. That's not to say that he didn't, but I also haven't found anything that confirms that I didn't know. I do know that he was involved with various youth organizations, but you know, I don't have any like dispositive information that suggests that. But as to the fireman case specifically, yeah, you know, working in John Ray's office, we found at the office that Rex Hoireman's first cousin was a Satanic ritual abuser. He was also a Lutheran pastor in Camelis, New York. So, yeah, there are a lot of these types of like weird family connections, and you know, the more we talk about this, like some of these like strange family relations will certainly come into play. One of the Raymonds relatives was associated with Robert Maxwell as well. And Steve Raymond and his book, his horribly bizarre and disgusting book, The Poison River credits debt Live Raymond, the Robert Maxwell and Pergamon Press associate with sort of like helping broker his release or at least putting in a good word for him in Washington.
Speaker 5: Okay, sorry, it took you a little bit off off the target there, but yeah, I just it is a weird commonality you see every once in a while. I think it's just just something there. I think it's a I don't know. I just I guess maybe I'm seeing something beyond the veil that I can't prove. But it does seem weird, as if there's some sort of distortion of beliefs going on behind the scenes. Like I don't know. Anyways, let's let's keep it moving. We'll take this wherever you want to go for because we were at the family I took a side prink you a little bit.
Speaker 1: No, Well, actually you have a point there, and this is something that's been bothering me. But throughout Steve Raymond's life, he's the brother of Mark and he's who's affiliated with NAMBLA rather publicly at every point it seems like his mother, Ruth is right there with him, even though he's doing all these like horrible, degenerate, profligate, illegal things, you know, in those I posted this on Twitter, but you know, Steve Raymond is working with these like Mexican orphanages, and at one point he posts like what seems to be like an advertisement for a child in a local paper, and it's his mother who's posting it with him. And then later when Steve Raymond is running his travel business where he has like a Thai callboy ring and is you know, basically doing like sex tourism in Thailand with children, it's his mother who's helping him run tourist service unlimited, and she's in the advertisements in the newspaper with Steve Raymond listing these things. And it's his mother again who helps try to get him out of prison in Bangkok. So you know, there seems to be a family affair. I don't think my parents would help me if I were arrested on similar charges.
Speaker 5: No, no, but uh, maybe if there was some sort of weird you know, uh generational cult aspect or something going on, that might change things a little bit. Yeah, I'm still picking up I just I it's been so long as i've read program Killed, but I do remember there were people that were like, had bizarre relationships with their mothers and clearly seemed to be that they were playing some role. I don't know. I guess these are broken people, but uh, yeah, we're at yeah, I guess we can take this wherever you want. Now let me bo. I'm sorry, I'm trying to move this. You brought up the tie things. I don't know if you want to bring it there, And that reminds me of Gary Glitter. I believe that guy got busted in some I don't know if it's this one as well. He got busted in some tie operation that seemed to be where a lot of these sick fox used to go is tied to do the really fucked up shit. I mean, although they would were doing the mess up stuff kind of everywhere, it seems.
Speaker 1: Like, but uh, wherever they.
Speaker 5: I don't know where they really like to party.
Speaker 1: It seemed definitely somebody like quote tweeted me and they said, you know, Steve Raymond must have been really fucked up because like you had nineteen eighties tie police after you. It's like they were really looking the other way for a lot of these types of things, which is true. It seems like they took very few steps to conceal what they were up to over there. So the allegation is that Steve Raymond was running He was implicated in a scandal where a orphanage was a front for a brothel on The orphanage was publicly operated by Mark Morgan. Reportedly the funds for the orphanage for it's even open, those funds were provided by Howard Ruff, who was a Mormon like financier and you know, like venture capitalist. Howard Ruff claimed to not know what was going on, and often in a lot of news reports, Howard Ruff is credited actually with like bringing to Washington a lot of the information that private investigator had furnished him with showing that Mark Morgan was not running an above board orphanage but rather like a child prostitution network. I talked about a lot of this in my thread, but recently, because I knew we were going to be talking, I just wanted to refresh myself a little bit on all of this stuff. It's a lot of information. Make this map for you, and I ended up stumbling actually on a lot more people involved with this operation. So I've included that here in the chart. Mark Morgan. Basically what, according to newspaper articles, what brings down this whole operation Steve Raymond's you know, fake tour service that would liaise with Mark Morgan's operation, which was a brothel. This was all brought down by a guy named John Cummings. And if you recall and you go back to my earliest tweets in the thread, John Cummings was the guy who back in like the late sixties early seventies, with Steve Raymond, was doing the Chiuahwan orphanages and the orphanages in San Crisville, Dallas, Cassas. So John Cummings, he was according to Steve Raymond and Steve Raymond's book is The Poison River. And I have a PDF of this if anybody wants it, and I can send it to you if you ever feel like reading a really horrible book. But the person credited with bringing all of this down beyond a Howard Ruff's investigator was John Cummings, who became an informant for the Sacramento Police Department, and he basically told the Sacramento Police that Steve Raymond, Mark Morgan, and a lot of other people, many of them affiliated with NAMBLA, were running a really extensive child pornography and child prostitution network out of an orphanage and tour service in Bangkok, Thailand. So John Cummings when he becomes an informant for the Sacramento PD, he also implicates, of all people, Arthur C. Clark, the science fiction author he worked with Staniel Kubrick on two thousand and one Space Odyssey. I had sort of generally heard allegations that he was supposed to have been a pedophile. I knew he lived in Sri Lanka, which is usually a warning sign for like a single man, but he lived in Sri Lanka. John Cummings furnished the sacrament Of Police Department with an Affidavid saying that Arthur C. Clark was deeply involved in the ty brothel operations Steve Raymond and Mark Morgan, and that Arthur C. Clark was essentially like the point of contact for pedophiles who went to Southeast Asia. They wanted to get plugged into whatever network was out there, they would contact Arthur C. Clark. So I just found that the other day and it was crazy.
Speaker 5: That is bizarre.
Speaker 3: I know that name.
Speaker 4: What is he?
Speaker 5: What of note did he write? Do you recall off or now?
Speaker 1: So I'm not super familiar with his work. I'm more of a Philip K. Dick girl myself. But he wrote two thousand and one a space Odyssey. That's really all I.
Speaker 5: Know of his okay, because he was an author, right, he wasn't just a screenwriter, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, he was a science fiction author. And then Stanley Kubrick worked with him. He made two thousand and one of Space Odyssey into a movie, and he did that with Arthur C. Clark. I believe they collaborated.
Speaker 5: I mean, maybe that's all I know him from, but I just feel like that it seems like I know him from something else real quick, I'm looking it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's really really famous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not well read, all right, whatever, Maybe somebody out there is gonna be really yeah, I'm not seeing anything that really. Odyssey is two thousand and one. I think that was somehow based off of a book of his. So yeah, all right, whatever, cool, that's what he wrote.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but yeah, sorry, a funny detail, not a funny it's sick, but it is sort of it is a little funny, but Arthur C. Clark in Sri Lanka when these allegations are all surfacing and this case is really gaining momentum and John Cummings is informing in nineteen ninety eight, he was supposed to have been knighted by Prince Charles and Arthur C. Clark because of all these servicing allegations. He had made a prior comments to newspapers. I believe in Sri Lanka that he was a pedophile. He admitted it, and he was like, what's so, what's so wrong with that? But yeah, he had to step away from his investiture ceremony with Prince Charles because he didn't want he didn't want it to look bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you probably should have held off on that announcement a little bit longer. Yeah, that's a weird way to blow up your nighting out yourself as a pedophile. All right, Wow, okay, all right, we see I see all these other people on here. Are any of these people worth mentioning or or these just other you tell me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so one person that I didn't mention in my spread because I just hadn't like collated all of the information. Yet who was deeply involved in this brothel network and prostitution network and would seem to be a pornography network as well, because a lot of photographs of CP were seized when the tai Police were raided the orphanage in Steve Raymond's like tour service office and apartment. One of the people who was deeply involved was Jonathan Tampico. And Jonathan Tampico had also been in the Bay Area. He comes from a very interesting family. Just another little Arthur C. Clark connection here. Tampico had been writing and exchanging letters with Arthur C.
Speaker 4: Clark.
Speaker 1: Tampico even told Sacramento PD that he had stayed at Arthur C. Clark's house in Sri Lanka and that Arthur CE Clerk was a pedophile. But Jonathan Tampico was deeply involved with the child brothels he came from, so Jonathan himself. He came from a very prominent Jewish family. His dad was Joseph Tampico. Had my notes here. Joseph Tampico served at the Applied Physics Laboratory at Johns Hopkins, where he provided technical direct for development of all research and missile test equipment and the Terrier and Taylist programs, so those are like naval surface to air missiles. He was the head of Advanced Development Group at hai Con Manufacturing. He became Vice president of Engineering of the Associated Missile Products corep APL which liaised closely with the Defense Department, and you had you know, in the CIA working directly with it as well. While he was there, he was a technical consultant to the Navy Bureau of Ordnance on tactical missile test equipment. And interesting detail here is that, you know, while he was during World War Two time he actually worked for the Ordnance Core and during that time as a missile specialist, he probably would have been part of the Ordinance Core that was leasing with paper clip scientists. So Nazi paper clips scientists were actually first brought over by like trying to think of what it was called. I think it was like the rocket brand of the research and development unit of the Ordnance Core. So there's probability that Jonathan Tampico's father, Joseph was involved with like Nazi paper clips scientists as well. Jonathan Tampico himself when he initially goes down for the first charges against him, which is you know, like abusing young boys. Is he was working at the Lawrence Livermore Laboratories with top secret clearance. He was a laser technologist and he worked on the Star Wars Ballistic Defense project.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's always generational, huh. That is to keep you keep finding that, all right? Because what was the Raymonds? Oh, the Raymond's dad was a reverend, and then we have TAM's dad was all right spooked up? Uh? Okay.
Speaker 1: And Steve Raymond, by the way, was in the Air Force. He said that he was honorably discharged for some sort of like health reason. But I haven't actually been able to find any records of his enlistment anything like that. But he claims that he was in the Air Force.
Speaker 5: Okay, So Steve and Mark both were enlisted at some point because Mark was the one of the fourth Okay, yep, all right, I didn't realize Steve was.
Speaker 1: As well, he claims air Force.
Speaker 5: But okay, yeah, all right. Uh, and then let me see is there any other specific ones I am, I'd be curious in digging into some of these other little nodes in here, but other in this main body here, Is there anything particularly you want to hit on between these individuals here, but I would like to dig into Francis Sheldon or maybe some of the Antarcticciety books floors touch on some of these before we get out of here, for sure. But anything in this specifically in this realm, in the Raymond thread that you want to touch on, yeah.
Speaker 1: For sure. So I'm just plowing up the chart myself here. Okay. So other thing that I just want to mention before we get off of the child development center thing is that a lot I think it's important to mention that a lot so many children came forward who had very similar allegations of abuse. FOYA documents are available for this, so you can like read through. They're heavily redacted, so it's really poor reading. It's virtually unreadable, but you will find all of the statements Neffi David's given by the children to the FBI, and they're pretty consistent with each other independently as to the abuse that occurred at the child development center. They continually mentioned something called a monkey game, and they say that they were afraid of the monkey game, and essentially it was abuse that was occurring and the adults had told them to call it the monkey game. They also said that men in uniforms with guns were the ones who had been abusing them. And you know, each child prettyum which individually reported that they had been threatened with death or their family with death if they were to tell their parents or anybody else about the abuse. So you have all of these children independently being interviewed, all with pretty consistent stories to each other, all sightings sort of like ritualistic abuse and mentioning the same teachers that had committed the abuse. They described the same people, and they pointed the same people out of lineups. So I just foind it pretty ridiculous that this would's miniga.
Speaker 7: In five and a fakus farsa how horsy awan is mainlin ikohors guilin strosser chain cater in alcus je up topkauer air file fire amos service than hair and aggreat navs black how real a fib and afairus doritok fike back and track punkai letakyakto realtists naheren.
Speaker 6: Kane fog and root in bulkan oh a fox against comer Erghana kane Darla ausome crystal on over and over alia kan quei or koyuk On spas connas Koosha Tenner d Azula fuma oh Afok, the Grayer Pinsula air Arm.
Speaker 8: Loss to parsty Lawn, the Heshton official token, blast Olia, the ESB I Talk Falling and or ds cook, the fsby on Oli, the thought I've here. The Heshtana simply isrue de your a Casula sha quirqush Darranga, eg esb Science blast punk.
Speaker 9: Com make it a Christmas Party to Remember at dun Stores with twenty percent off a fantastic range of wine and champagne and mix and match three for two on over one hundred party food options. Whether you want Krispy Tempora, Bronze, elf Baobons or selection.
Speaker 1: Of indulgent cheeses.
Speaker 9: Whatever you want from your Christmas shop, you'll find it in our aisles, fridges and freezers. Plus you can save again at the Tale with a ten or fifty grocery vecture. Make Christmas for ever one with film stores. Trans of conditions apply actually used an ex grocery shop of fifty or more. Accult please drinks sanibly.
Speaker 1: Be something that's just contained in the satanic panic catch all. When even if you like strip Away like the occult context of it. And you know what seemingly are like occult rituals or like a cult ritual abuse, what underlies it all is like seemingly very very real accusations of child abuse. And the interesting thing that arises out of that is, you know, researching exactly.
Speaker 5: Exactly weird do they all have false memory syndrome?
Speaker 1: Indeed, if you read through Steve Raymond's book on the police had accused him essentially of fleeing the Bay Area to Thailand, and it's because a child named Pablo Luna had come forward and accused him of abusing him, and he essentially uses the term like false memory syndrome to accuse the boy of lying. The child accused Raymond and John Cummings of applying him with LSD in the sixties and selling him. And you know, Steve Raymond's response to that is, oh, he must have been confused because of the LSD and the LSD gave him false memories of the abuse which I did not commit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, makes sense, total sense. All right, Let's all right, the eighty four. Let's see, I'm trying to think there's anything else I want to That's the one I know A Queno was I believe tied into the eighty four West Point.
Speaker 1: One, right, So that's something that I came upon a long time ago in Dave mcdown's program to Kill I think, and I couldn't. So all that really is suggestive of that is an investigator and detective called Glenn Pamphiloff. He was investigating a lot of these rings at the time, and he I think he even arrested Steve Raymond. But he must have been aware of Steve Raymond's brother's case because in a speech or presentation he gives I believe in front of a Senate committee, he claims that you know, Nambla is involved with West Point and he also mentions Michael Keino as well. It's interesting to note that I believe Pamphlof also at another point said that Aquino is very like respectable man, a very good guy. So conflicting conflicting statements from pamphle Off there. But I you know, I've been looking for a connection between a Quino and the Raymonds, and I haven't been able to find one strictly, but there is a sort of vague association between, you know, their locations. So Aquino was implicated in a daycare abuse scandal. It's lesser known in Okay Hie era in Four Bragg, so it was a little confusing to me at first.
Speaker 5: I know there were multiple military faux paus. I guess you could say is the way of putting it. But yeah, I just I always mix them up, always forget which is which, and then then I always mix mc martin always gets mixed up in there. Yeah, seem to blur together. But yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Actually really strange because I hadn't heard much about this one before. I don't think it was in Program to Kill, but I haven't read it in a while, so I could be mistaken. But you know, Miquino was implicated in the Presidio scandal, but shortly thereafter or was it was either after or like slightly before. I believe he was implicated in the Jubilation daycare scandal. It was not a military daycare center. I think it was a privately owned daycare center. It was based in Fort Bragg, California. It's not a military base. It just sounds like one. But children at the Jubilation daycare center had made pretty credible accusations. Again, a ritual abuse against the owners of the daycare. I believe their names were Barbara and Sharon or the children accuse the women of tying them up, committing animal sacrifices, drinking their blood, cutting them open with like jeweled knives, you know, wearing hooded robes, and several of the children reportedly positively identified Michael Akino as one of their abusers. And just for reference, Fort Bragg is right next to Yukaya and the Yukaya I believe he was the sheriff at the time. Let me see, I have his name written down. But the Ukaya sheriff at the time says that within yu Kaya itself he knew of more than a handful of cases that he would classify as like a cult ritual abuse where children that he thought had just been you know, sexually abused by people like Steve Raymond, but they had actually described being in church like settings with burning of candles in animal sacrifices. So it's possible that Michael Akino was in Yukayah at the same time that the Raymonds were.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, let's let's go to the top of this. Aren't the swithen Banks. Who are these individuals? These these don't ring a Bell. That doesn't mean I haven't read about them, but I've probably maybe forgotten about him.
Speaker 1: So these guys, this is sort of like a work in progress for me, and one of the things I started working on actually before I really started researching the Raymonds at all. But Martin's Swithin Bank was caught in Long Island for running a pretty massive child pornography operation and probably a prostitution network as well, judging by the fact people accidentally went to his door looking for like a seller of puppies, knocked on his door and a naked child answered the door, and neighbors of the house would see children just going to and fro the house at which Martin's within Bank was running the pornography operation. So Martin Swithin Bank, he was a very very wealthy brit Actually, he started his career at Oxford and then he came to Harvard Business School for his graduate degree. He let me just pull up my notes. He uh, it's pretty interesting. He was a pretty extensive pornographer. He began his career as a photographer. He even worked for Life Magazine. He ended up working for something called uh Book Adventures Incorporated, which, according to Chickenhawk, Magazines was actually like a Chicken Hawk publishing house itself. It posed as a legitimate publishing house being associated with Life magazine, but it basically catered to pedophiles who would put out sort of like erotica of children or the scantily clad children.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It clearly was like catering to a certain type of person. So he's working through Book Adventures Incorporated. And interesting is that.
Speaker 5: The Book Explorers Incorporated. Is that the same thing or is it like or because I'm just looking at the map, I'm just like before that's the question. I can't look an idiot.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's confusing. So there's a multiple like subsidiaries within it. There's Book Adventures Incorporated, which becomes Book Explorers Incorporated, and then that's simply the New York subsidiaries of something called PIP, which is Photographs International Publicity. And then there was also a UK distributor which was called Sun and Health Limited, which was actually owned by a guy called Ed Lang and he was a sort of nudist tycoon who actually had like a nudist retreat in to Pega Canyon at this time. But interestingly, some of the Book Explorers Incorporated and Book Adventures Incorporated publications were found in Michael Jackson's never Land home when police executed a search warrant. Okay, when people we'll talk about, you know, Michael Jackson being associated with NAMBLA and you know types of like child sexual abuse material, it's because he has like pretty I guess for like chicken Hawks, what would be considered like iconic literature.
Speaker 5: Okay, so it looks like following this thread and the book Explores inc. That connects these individuals, which then connects background a Nambler. I'm assuming this is the connection from the two. I don't know if you there's anything you want to touch on with d W. Nichols and Walter Breen to finish up this little thread through from Martin's Futherbank from book Explorers to these individuals. So because obviously being a pedophile cutout of some sort, which there's a lot of these if you read Ie the Chickenhawk. But and I'm not surprised that use like book Explorers, Book Adventurers. It seems to be a going like you'll have all these companies that have like five different similar sounding names, but they're cutouts. They're not I mean, they're like sort of a real business, but not really like.
Speaker 1: This exactly like the Storm Services Limited. They're not very creative with the names. I think I don't want to get us like too far into the weeds with d W. Nichols and Walter Breen. Suffice to say they're active members of NAMBLA. And of course, like all of these guys are connected and they hang out together, and you know, they're writing in their own magazines and on the NAMBLA bulletin that they are all friends and they meet up together. But just like one of these like bizarre points of connection is Martin Swithin Bank. His brother, Charles Swithin Bank, was a really really famous glaci glaciologist. I think basically studying like polar ice caps and glaciers. That's what he did. And interestingly, this is like one of the most bizarre facets of what I've been looking at here. But there seems to be like a great interest of these people in geoscience specific quickly.
Speaker 5: So which antarctica angle? Is that what you were telling me?
Speaker 1: I think there might be an antarctica unfortunately, and you see it with multiple people. It's totally bizarre. But Charles Swydden Bank was actually in the University of Michigan geoscience department. If you know anything about Francis Sheldon, you know he had either a doctorate or something close to a doctorate in geoscience. I did find that he's listed as a friend and associate of the Geoscience department at the University of Michigan. So there's that. Yeah, it's very bizarre.
Speaker 5: And then I'm telling you, we're gonna find out there's a fucking interest to hallow or if there's something in the files control.
Speaker 1: At what the fuck I cannot there's like based down There.
Speaker 5: Is a bizarre especially when you've gone down enough like weird threads that I'm sure you have as well, like Operation high Jump and what's going on in Antarctica?
Speaker 1: Wait, what's Operation high Jump? I don't know?
Speaker 5: Actually, oh, okay, well I guess that's that. That was the believe the post World War two in operation they ran to. Funny enough, my wife is actually uh is a descendant of Admiral Admiral Bird, who was the one who was the like the head Air Force haun show running that operation. And they like said it was like a research thing, but I think there was like literally planes lost and like, so there's all sorts of lore behind it, like what really happened to Operation High Jump. It's like a lot of people say it was Aliens. A lot of people say they encountered some sort of Nazi base over Antarctica because it was like like some big military operation Antarctica, and they believe they lost equipment and stuff. So it's just like what happened here, and it's just like, oh, research we lost some ships, don't worry, don't look here. It was It's just one of those weird stories. A lot of people like to fill in the blanks with Aliens or Nazi Antarctica, although there is like something I'm willing.
Speaker 1: To believe Nazis and Antarctica after what I've.
Speaker 5: Seen, Yeah, exactly. So that's why I'm like, this is weird when you do color with knowing all the other weird Antarctica, Yeah, for sure. And I guess if there was something weird going on Artica, it would make sense that there be the elites with their weird proclivities.
Speaker 1: It's very lots of like military bases. From what I know, I think it's like each country has a different base there. So it's very isolated and it's like military installations. But of course it's not just Francis Sheldon and Charles Swithenbank, the mother the brother sorry of NAMBLA founder, Martin Swithin Bank, who are possibly at the University of Michigan in the geoscience department at the same time. But one of the guys who is arrested is part of the pedophile network with Jonathan Tampico, the Lawrence Livermore Laboratories, star Wars contractor and Steve Raymond and the whole child brothel situation and Thailand is a guy named Robert S. Turner. Robert S. Turner's dad was a guy named Mort Turner. Mort Turner knew Charles swydden Bank and they were part of the Antarctic in society.
Speaker 5: Together And what what what was this artic Arctic? I don't know why it's such a hard word to say, Antarctic can society? Okay, it looked easy until I started to say it. Uh so what was the Was this some sort of are you implying it may have been some sort of cutout right?
Speaker 1: I think it could have literally just been like fans of Antarctica. It seems to be comprised of like geoscientists, geophysicists, glaciologists, So it's possible that it was a legitimate organization. But I think also to be particularly interested in very niche geoscience, you might have to be a spook yourself, and you can kind of get that from looking at these guys backgrounds to Charles swythen Bank has like a very bizarre work history. So according to his obituary, he suddenly and unexpectedly became involved with the Argentinian invasions of South Georgia and the Falkland Islands by providing specialists vice to the British government. He specialized in reconnaissance surveys from satellite imagery.
Speaker 5: Argentinian. What year was this?
Speaker 1: I believe that it was in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 5: Two, Okay, because I heard Argentinian we were talking Nazis Antarctica, and it's like, I don't know if the conspiracies obviously the escape to Argentina, so it was like, yeah, way, if this is post World War two, I'm gonna lose it all right, Okay, never.
Speaker 1: Mind not Yeah, that's in nineteen eighty two. I think I have to check his obituary to be sure. But it doesn't stop there. In nineteen eighty three he liaised with the Chilean Air Force as to the possibility of wheeled landings on inland ice. He did radio echo surveys in cooperation with the US government, which provided large aircraft deploying depots for smaller aircraft as part of the British Antarctic Survey. Why that would be going on in Chile, I have no idea. Yeah, it's weird, very yeah, very bizarre, but yeah, a lot a lot of these people end up in geoscience for some reason. Robert S. Turner, whose dad Mort was part of this Antarctic in society with Charles Fittenbank and actually worked with him on several projects, was a geoscience professor himself. I believe he worked in data analytics for Berkeley Laboratories and he taught geoscience as well. Interestingly, one of the Raymond's brothers, Laura and Raymond, also worked as a professor in North Carolina of geoscience. So an inexplicable attraction they feel to this field of study.
Speaker 5: Very bizarre. Yeah, I really feel like there's a there there, but I don't even know what there is to probe at it other than that's weird. Well, I mean, I guess it's weird. I mean like when you start digging into these like these elites or whatever, they're gonna have weird interests as well. I mean, how like I remember when all a lot of the Epstein stuff was dropping. You heard all the weird stuff like genetic things he funded, or astronomy or like he was in so many different weird, odd things that you really only do when you just have so much money to blow you don't know what to use it on. You're like, I'm gonna do weird ship and really odd things I'm interested in. Yeah, exactly, all right, let's bring it to the middle here over at a these Francis Sheldon, if I might be recalling this incorrectly, it was Sheldon was the book that essentially the the all of the I don't know if you've read Eye of the Chicken Out, Have you read it? Okay? You know how like starts it kind of like starts and ends in the same way, like kind of it comes as in a full circle. And I forget if it's if it was Sheldon that it circled back on like if that, because that's the one. I believe it's making the cases some sort of he's heavily implying as some sort of informant. It seems like he's kind of throughout this book kind of heavily implying there are there are strings being pulled by uh, you know, people in like seats of power. That is what he's kind of implying with that. I don'tber tho Sheldon or not. Maybe I'm thinking of somebody else. I forget. There's so many names, it's hard to it.
Speaker 1: Might have been somebody else if I'm recalling with if we're on the same page. I think it's possible because I know that Sheldon sort of like evaded any sort of like punishment for his actions. He had been implicated in the Oakland County child killings he supposedly funded, or he's reported to have funded, according to informants, like a snuff film in which one of the children died. He was also I believe a writer for certain you know, like boy Lover Rags. I think Hermes was one of them, and another one was Better Life Monthly, which was also called Boy Lover Monthly. But I do think that he ended up like escaping to the Netherlands, and before he leaves Michigan, he establishes a trust where who comes to be the beneficiary of his interviews trust but Edward Brongersma, who was a Dutch congressman, notorious propagate and unrepentant pedophile.
Speaker 5: So you said, this is when he's left Michigan, he left this in the trust. That what you're saying, Yeah, and this was the North Was this the North Fox, Michigan stuff that he was involved in?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's Francis Sheldon who owned North Fox Island.
Speaker 5: And so this is when he's shuttling off to trying to evade capture when that whole thing blew up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, And he sets up a trust and the person who administers that trust later on after you know, there was a company's called Virgin Something Limited. The person who succeeds Virgin Something Limited is Edward Bronger's. This like famous Netherlands pedophile.
Speaker 5: And so to recap that, let me throw you off again, just the audience so they understand if and to make sure I'm collecting this right, and I vaguely recollect this from the book. This is how essentially he made his escape, he placed all this stuff inside of a trust and then he allowed it to someone else to be able to take over that trust, and that was essentially the way that he was able to escape scot free not lose any assets or anything. I mean, he technically lost assets because it went to somebody else, but it didn't get taken. So I'm assuming that I would assume that he later was able to talk to this Bronker's mug guy and still probably essentially was kind of in a puppet way controlling his assets. I would assume.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do think that there was some sort of like dispute with Adam Starchild, who was the accountant and moneyman for a lot of these organizations. I think like Adam's Starchild tried to like get some of the money. I don't know if I would have to consult my notes and reread parts of I Have the Chicken Hawk, but there might there might have been some complications with the distribution of money from the being.
Speaker 5: Is this was like a shell game to be essentially that I was getting it to be able to get away Scott free and keep assets everything be protected. Oh no, it's just in somebody else's name, and it's like, okay, sure, but this is one of your buddies, your your Chicken Hawk buddies exactly.
Speaker 1: And there's another connection to Steve Raymond here too, because in The Poison River, Steve Raymond's book, he we pull up the actual page, but he actually claims and I think the person that he claims to have hosted at his house has to have been Edward Brongersma. There are very few other people it could possibly be. But he says, in nineteen eighty four, I hosted a cocktail party at my home on Russian Hill for a former member of the Dutch Parliament who had authored a bill that legalized gay sex in the Netherlands, in whom I had met a few years earlier in Amsterdam. The legislator had come to San Francisco to speak for the abolition of laws that prescribe sexual activity. So that has to have been Edward Brongersma, and I did check. Edward Brongersma did do a lecture at Stanford University in nineteen eighty four, the exact year that Steve Raymond is alleging that this Dutch congressman comes and visits his house. So it's a strong likelihood that it was Edward Brongersma that Steve Raymond is hanging out with.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, last little node we have on here is the Acolyte Press. I don't know if if you want to hit on that, and then I guess kind of any final thoughts after that, I guess yeah.
Speaker 1: So for me, this was one of the most disturbing things about researching this whole network. It seems like the people involved with it kind of got off scott free, which you know, we were just talking about Francis Sheldon. It's no surprise, but it's pretty disturbing because Steve Raymond is still alive and he still lives either in Thailand or the Bay Area. He was actually allowed to go back to Thailand and his book The Poison River, which keep in mind, is supposed to be his vindication of himself. He's saying, like, I'm innocent, and you know, John Cummings and all these other people conspired against me. Never mind about how I was hanging out with all of these like known pedophiles and I was a member of Nambled myself. Forget all of that, but this is my vindication. I didn't actually do any of these things. His book, The Poison River is published by Acolyte Press, which was run by Francis Sheldon and published like or pedophile erotica. And it gets even more disturbing because the organization that provides the ForWord for this book is Amnesty International, saying talking about how Steve Raymond was so wrongfully victimized in Thai prisons. Very disturbing. And I do have my notes here. You'll notice. I'll send you a picture of the cover of this book, but it has the most bizarre cover art. It's like, if you could imagine what like a pedophiles book cover would look like, it would it would be this. Let me just pull it up. Yeah. So it's published by Acolyte Press and the guy who does the cover art is Jim Surine. Jim Surine is based in Michigan. He lived in Detroit and he was part of General Motors from the sixties to the eighties and he was in a relatively high position. I don't think he was an executive, but he was something close to that. Well, why do we have a guy who was part of General Motors in a relatively high level position in Detroit?
Speaker 4: Right like?
Speaker 1: Making this bizarre, like creepy cover art for a nambla steering committee member, and like Notorious Pedophiles book and by Jim Surreene. I believe he's a reverend himself, so you know, I can't make any accusations, but he certainly chooses to keep strange company, is what I can say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and oh sorry, go ahead for it. I was just gonna mention it. I assumed you were going to bring it up. I thought you might have been done there. There were definitely some some shenanigans going on in the general general motors higher up at the very least. Uh, there is it covers in the eye that chicken hawk. There is a whole thread of individuals, uh what's the word of them for essentially working together to traffic children as what it seems like, in one way, shape or form, and cover up each other's crimes. I believe that, if I recall correctly, I believe this one kind of weaves a lot into the North Fox. Obviously we're even just now we're within one or two away from North Fox, you know, directly connected, but these were kind of you know, tied into it. So a lot of general motors people point being as this was part of the network. So I mean, here we are at General Motors. It is weird how just that one book there ties in so many different parts brings to Francis Sheldon's uh, you know Alcolyte Press, you know, so I know it's just interesting. But yeah, Well, is there any any final thoughts you have on any any specific things you want to hone in on that you feel like we either missed or should have it, should have oed in on anything along those lines, Just final thoughts generally.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only person I can think of that we haven't really gone over who is really an integral part of the you know, Thai situation with Steve Raymond, Mark Morgan and all these people is David Grote. David Grote he comes up frequently in Steve Raymond's book. He rationalizes his relationship with him and pretends to not know why. David Grot had been incarcerated before he fled to Thailand. He had been incarcerated because he was part of a raid on a Wareham, Massachusetts cottage that had been, according to the press multiple articles, a nambla safe house and like operations base. I saw in several articles it was called a safe house, and then another few it was called like the base of operations for Nambla. So you know, either it's a safe house or it is literally where they're running all these child pornography operations out of because the police also sees south of pictures of children and explicit pictures with adults and them as well. And David grow is arrested as part of that operation and then flees to Thailand where he works for Mark Morgan's orphanage. But David Grote also has you know, a rather interesting arrest history. When this Warem cottage is rated by the police, they find a picture of what looks like Eton Pates. I'm not sure if you're familiar at all with the eton Pates case. So he was one of like the originally like most famous like child abductions. He was never found. He disappeared in the eighties.
Speaker 5: You know, there were.
Speaker 1: Exactly it was very much like a Johnny Gosh figure and it was replete with you know, like a lot of suggestions that it could have been like a pedophile network that had abducted him before they got the guy who they have imprisoned now for his murder. And it's very sketchy. I think like they didn't even create like a recording of his interrogation where he supposedly confessed. It's very weird. There was a guy who was a pedophile who claimed have been with eton Pates the day that he disappeared. He had abducted him with plans of molesting him. This guy has like a windfall of ten thousand dollars as soon as like eton Pace disappears and he goes to travel in the Middle East in Europe. I know that Maury Terry and Ed Sanders sort of corresponded, thinking that they thought that the Eton pat subduction had something to do with like pedophiles associated with the processed Church of the Final Judgment. And then you have David grow at this Wareham cottage, which is either the headquarters for NAMBLA or an important safehouse for NAMBLA, having a calendar called a Boy with the Boyhood calendar, where there was a boy of the month and the boy looked almost exactly like eton Pates. And it's pretty interesting how that was handled. Basically, the FBI said, Namble, is this eton Pats. Namble said, oh, no, of course, not this other boy who we actually can't locate right now. But Russa shurt it is not Euton Pates and the FAU I said, okay, it's not Eton Pates.
Speaker 5: Then good enough for government work. Yeah, great, one little note I realized, I don't don't maybe we did mention it, or you did mention it. I missed it. The South Park Youth Organization, I'm assuming that's just some sort of other cutout where somehow they figured out some scam to get children somewhere and get wealthy men there as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it seems like John Cummings, Mark Raymond, Steve Raymond, they all sort of grow up together in Mendocino County, in like the Santa Slaus County area. They're all involved in youth organizations together. They're all involved in Boy Scouts, you know, that youth organization which seems to have been like set up to help like underprivilege, like black and Hispanic kids and orphans. And they were also involved in Big Brothers. Mark Raymond actually I think helped create the Big Brothers chapter of Mendocino County. There's actually some pretty interesting stuff on that that I just found today. But I was murdered in like twenty ten by a child who claim not by a child, but by a man who claimed he had been abused as a child by the man he murdered. In the Mendocino County Big Brothers at the time that Mark Raymond would have been there, So it was definite if not it if not like a legitimate, you know, organization on its face, Like there are Big Brothers chapters that aren't just like fronts for pedophiles. This one, which was set up by Mark Raymond, seems to have been definitely participating in things like that. I mean, if we were to assume that Mark Raymond was a suspect, not assume, but we know that Mark Raymond was a suspect in the West Point Child Development Center case, and he is associating with John Cummings and all of these people who are you know, known pedophiles and NAMBLO members. Wouldn't be surprised if these abusive activities also happened at the Mendocino County Big Brothers and there's definitely evidence that it was happening at the time. I'm just with somebody else.
Speaker 5: Well, all right, I think we've kind of plumbed the depths of depravity enough today I'd be happy to have you on again some other time. Yeah, I don't know. If you want to let people know where they can find you at kind of anything you're working on, I would highly implore you to maybe start making a substack or something for these threads. Be that way we can kind of keep this information perpetuity, pass it on. You know, information is power. But yeah, if you go letting my audience know that, that'd be great and we can go and get out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. So all I have right now is X and it's just Lena Edgett l E N A A J A I T and I post threads there and hopefully we'll stop being lazy and make us substacks too. And for all of this stuff, well, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, as someone who's written one article can tell you, and it was on substack. If you've done threads before, it's super easy just to move it from one of the others.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. It's probably easier because you spend so much time like condensing it for this thread too, So all of that energy should just be invested in.
Speaker 5: I think it's great for people who like research to take this stuff and put it in every different format. It's probably because then you retain it, you get really good. It's just and brings you to another level. You're you're making a thread, you turn that thread into an article, you do a presentation on it. You just keep and it's always easy to change it from one format to the other because you're just making minor little changes, but you learn something a little bit different out of each each way you use it essentially for sure. But uh, yeah, I really dig your work. Look forward to talking to you against Sometimes the future we'll probably have to do like a Long Island serial Killer episode at some point. Yeah, it'd be dope. But for those who want to support what I'm doing, you can support me financially over at patron dot com just no wees eight twenty twenty. The highest level or the lowest levels two bucks like give you the early access to these episodes. For the already dead episode allows you to be a talking head alongside me and Austin and the highest level I read them. You guys off every day to uh my appreciation, every support. I'm my co host on Taragang at Taragang Toad. I've at abrogate d's at ze v e r A c k at Underscore in his zeal Jacob Daniel the Biblical Erarchy podcast you can follow him at Biblical Ernarchy. They have Tin Tuttle at John on Cleeveld who's the one who made that dope edit at the beginning today, Then Will Bell who makes a delicious blueberry RABBITI Wine, Then Big Finnish Show at Real Josh Elliott and then Torn May as well. I appreciate you guys helping me do what I do with that like share, subscribe, comment, All that good stuff boosts us up in the algos. You can follow me on Twitter at Taragang Jose and we are out.
Speaker 7: The effects of personal debt problems often go beyond just financial. What we don't want to face can cause us to unravel, stress, eat such you, relationships unwind. It can feel like life's boiling apart. But support is available. Get back on track with the Insolvency Service of Ireland, an independent organization that helps untangle personal debt problems. See back and Track dot Ie supported by the Government of Ireland.
Speaker 3: Innovate the IT solutions people for businesses across Ireland. Advanced threats evolved daily, so staying ahead isn't Easy Sentinel one MDR, a trusted partner of Innovate from Managed Detection and Response Sentinel One MDR doesn't just alert you to problems, it handles them to give you peace of mind. Defend smarter, respond faster. Speak to the Innovate team today, Innovate dot ie, Innovate the IT solutions people