Speaker 1: Hey, every wold watchs this watch wal So replaced music. Let's do.
Speaker 2: Easily nine and you're all along.
Speaker 3: Click on YouTube make it feel I don't grab your sweet tea open Campire, Your homemade one is.
Speaker 4: The perfect bud.
Speaker 2: The lights a low screens bride.
Speaker 3: Jack Hudson's here to make your night late night when Jack Couldson lives here and he's gotten the fun was, the laugh us.
Speaker 2: Spirit, special gals and stories too. He'll keep you up today.
Speaker 1: With bus news.
Speaker 3: He's gonna sing, Onna, He's gonna play, gonna play, He's bringing Joey at the end of your day. Don't need to wander or don't need the wrong Jig's Late night Shore feels just like on The laughter is real, the vibe is ride.
Speaker 2: Jack Hudson's Here is a ride to night.
Speaker 3: Late night with Jack Cousin. Listen and he's got the songs, the laugh uspirit, special gals and stories too.
Speaker 2: He'll keep you up.
Speaker 3: Today with bus new support another glass.
Speaker 2: Let's take a seat this late night moment.
Speaker 3: It's hard to beat.
Speaker 1: From music to.
Speaker 3: Headlines of fun in between.
Speaker 2: Jake Hudgson show, which the place to beat Late Night with Jack Cousin lid City. He's got the song special Gales bringing it out of you?
Speaker 1: What is all? Guys? How is everyone doing right now? I just wanted to do a stream here. How is everybody doing? Hope everybody is staying safe this afternoon the season. I know people are. I just want to say that it's great if you want look out of you two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, n.
Speaker 1: Mm yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 2: Tell me about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Every time I turn around, I see the same old game, somebody chasing shadows, trying to prophet off my name.
Speaker 2: You think it's just a hustle, but I feel the way. I'm not just stepping stone. I've gotten my own sand of wings. You play all part, but the truth cuts he behind the curtain. What's the secret you keep them?
Speaker 1: Ti?
Speaker 2: I learned somebody from Boston on mulesing me so they can make the money. Was in my name?
Speaker 1: In my face? Just to make a dollar bill?
Speaker 2: You have to wear a mask. Has a jackass?
Speaker 1: Put the mask on the girls. I hope everybody thar things. I just want to say the stone grows or off?
Speaker 2: Which is warm?
Speaker 1: Happy?
Speaker 3: Can blind you?
Speaker 5: Bird?
Speaker 3: Bud?
Speaker 2: I see string, every trick, every lie, every story that.
Speaker 4: You knew.
Speaker 3: You thought you found a puppy, but I cut the string.
Speaker 4: Do night.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that, like did you play off pon?
Speaker 2: But the truth cuts Eve behind the kurd and wants to see.
Speaker 1: I watch a lot of people, you know, they'll they'll say that they are free speech, but they're they're not. You know, here's here's the thing. Yeah, I am doing everything in my power to stream for you guys, and you guys are so awesome the I want to say thank you. Got guys give me a big favor when this goes to you too. If you guys want to see the streams that we have done on twitch, follow us on twitch. Dad. It's a description of the video to be it will be a description of this video. Please do because we want to show what my thing is. I want to show I want to show this to anyone that I worked with, that we could do if we can help people. That's something that I want to help with is get people. Yeah, I just want to say thank you to all the people who have said that I wasn't good enough to you know, I know that I'm not like I know, I trust like a sailor. I know that I did. I'm the guy that is does multiple streams a day for you guys to get you guys around. I love what I do every day. I love this business. Is to any word who who says, oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to say to anyone that watches this, thank you. To all the people whom I just want to say to people, thank you. You guys are the one reason a lot of people. Here's the thing we put it on a spreaker. We're we're not We're not like, we're not even try to do what we do? What try? You know? Let me see if we can find someone. Yeah what a man. Let's see if I could raid the misnamer. I want to raid someone. Yes, yeah, h h all right, we're gonna go. We're gonna raid miss Lima Lee. Miss miss Lima Lee is a very awesome content creator. Here please and I'll see you guys later. Bye guys.
Speaker 4: Mhmm fo