Speaker 1: No one Linchintacoon, Orlando is rock station one O one one w j r R, where I was just given the fark fan signal.
Speaker 2: Just being courteous my older age. Sometimes things just slip.
Speaker 3: And I apologize. I kind of like that Offspring song make.
Speaker 1: It All Rights, new album out in October. I believe it's a street day.
Speaker 2: That's what that fan behind you does. It makes it all right. Time for idiotology.
Speaker 1: You say so, I don't forget to throw your vote in if you haven't done so. You got about fifteen minutes to vote for you say. We played could win you corn tickets three choices this morning from bon Joby. Take a pick of the three tunes there, the one with the most volks will play at nine mh and someone who votes will randomly pick and give you corn tickets.
Speaker 2: That easy. Just vote once, though, because I know there's a lot of votes going in for which bon Jovi song you want.
Speaker 3: I think we've reached a new low. And street crime.
Speaker 1: Really know if Bob World order mentalitly into this particular one, but it is a West Coast deal.
Speaker 2: But see it's street crime. We can't have it on the streets. We have to keep it in convenience doors or retail.
Speaker 1: You haven't even heard what the Oh something was stolen here. Okay, you haven't heard what it was, and it is the San Francisco Bay area. Over in Oakland.
Speaker 2: They stole some of the Golden Gate Bridge to hawk it, to pawn it or whatever scrap hit.
Speaker 3: Sorry, not that I'm aware of yet, but there's still hope. Uh huh. No.
Speaker 1: One of the fire department units responded to a serious car accident with victims trapped inside the vehicles, and I had to use the Jaws of Life to man, you know, get the car crash victims out, extricate them from the vehicles, which they did successfully. And as they were getting ready to leave, they realized that the Jaws of Life hydraulic system had been stolen.
Speaker 3: Somebody stole the Jaws of Life.
Speaker 2: Stole the Jaws of life, so they used them, put them back and somebody heisted them.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounds like, you know, you've got a chaotic scene going on here. So they're the urgency to get these folks out. They use the device to get the injured folks out of the vehicles. Probably just set that aside as they're tending to the people that they just removed, and in the process, somewhere along the line someone snatched the jaws of life and made off with them. I am not ten percent Jaws of life. I know we have some first responders who listened to this show. Do you need at least like a handtruck or something to haul those offers? Are they portable to where you can just pick them off and pick them up and make your way.
Speaker 3: Off of them? I'm Google image in it now. No, I don't say anything, but sharks, what do you get? What are you gonna use them for?
Speaker 2: Uh? These scrappers and you know what you're gonna use them for? To sell them seventy nine fifty used. Uh wait, those are some really different jawsdin They don't look too big, So.
Speaker 1: I'm saying I wonder if they're portable to the point where someone could just pick them up and leave and right over to the scrapyard.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, they are pretty big, but yeah that's one guy. Look, this gives you an example of them. Hold it. Hell, yeah, you could grab those and go.
Speaker 2: Don't do it if you do, your complete dickdy see him one dude's hold them.
Speaker 3: This kind of look like a big old robot arm.
Speaker 1: Why in the world would you need those unless you were.
Speaker 3: If you have a bunch of enemies and you want to go, you know, mess up their cars. You're going to work. You walk out with your cup of coffee, right.
Speaker 2: You're just a little you know, running right kind of on time for once, and then there it is, your car's cut in half. Well, what am I going to do now? Farmers, come check this one out. Guy in Colorado was lucky to be to be alive after his coworkers left him behind on a fourteen thousand foot mountain that they climbed as part of a team building exercise. He ended up getting lost when a storm rolled in, bringing high winds and freezing rain. He was out of commission and missing for over twenty four hours. This on Mount Shavano, which is about one hundred miles southwest of Denver.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be on that team. Fourteen thousand feet up. Not everyone did the whole trek. Few people hung back, so there was two groups except for this guy, who ended up doing the last leg himself. He made it to the top aok huh, got lost on his way down after everyone left and took all their gear with them. They'd left some stuff along the path to guide them back, kind of you know, like a trail of breadcrumbs, but they took it all with them when they left. He made it to the top around eleven thirty in the morning, then somehow got turned around. He dropped a pin, texted it to his co workers, and they told him he was going the wrong way. Okay, fine, so far, let's get him back on path. Another pin drop around three point fifty in the afternoon, and he was going the right way at that point, but then the big storm rolled in with the high winds and the freezing rain, got disoriented, also cut off self service.
Speaker 3: But his co.
Speaker 1: Workers either didn't know or just didn't care, and no one told search and Rescue till nine o'clock that night.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's kind of on you to if you're doing a team building exercise to go on your own for the last leg of it.
Speaker 3: No, that's kind on you. But as for them, maybe he was the team leader or aspiring to be the very good leader.
Speaker 2: He should have been a follower and followed them right down as they left. Call it a day, and you go back and you start like the exercises where everybody goes out to dinner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because start baby steps usually team building.
Speaker 2: Pat and I have done these things, not for us, but I did it in sales, and he did it when he was in management.
Speaker 3: And you just see. You all who've been to these know how this goes. You've got your.
Speaker 1: Your management team up there that's all gung ho about doing this, but no one in the room wants to do this except the three ass kissers.
Speaker 3: And then you kind of get into it.
Speaker 2: You know, if they break out some booze, they're like, Okay, well here's what.
Speaker 3: But it used to be cool.
Speaker 2: It'd be like at a nice golf resort and so you knew you were gonna have a good lunch and you'd get to maybe play golf the following day. But then it just moved into wherever we had trade and they put you.
Speaker 3: In a They put you in a room.
Speaker 2: That's about twenty below so that they keep everybody alive, Like, oh yeah, I'm freezing in here.
Speaker 3: Off this. Yeah. The only good side of it is all the nips.
Speaker 2: But other than that, it's like, you know, those meetings sucked and even the wind and they started realizing I'm wearing a trench coate in here because everybody's looking at my nipples, especially the little one over there. And anyway, if he wants to be if they want me to drop backwards into his arms, I'm not. I don't trust him because he's gonna grab me just like this, so I'm gonna make the fall. Oh, my arms are around they can't see it on the rady mind arms. My arms are around her sides as she fell into me, the deep caress.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, they did find the guy the next day because the weather was so bad they couldn't even send a drone up at once. You were at nine o'clock at night to even try to the weather was so bad.
Speaker 3: Oh God. He'd sit out there in the woods in the freezing rain.
Speaker 1: His phone started working again, found service about ten o'clock the next day. Then he called nine to one one and by the time they found him, he'd been up there for over twenty four hours and couldn't walk hotel. He had to be stretchered out and taken to the hospital.
Speaker 2: I don't know where he's gonna work after this, but wherever it is, even if he stays at the same one they bring, they bring up team building. Uh no, the bads, but no, you need to go to the it's part of our our company structure.
Speaker 3: H No, I'm a self motivator. Are here? Yeah? You ever been stuck in the woods.
Speaker 1: Finally there's this, uh you know, this whole thing these days about trying to live your best life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's all.
Speaker 1: Well, they a lot of folks now have discovered some some vintage stuff where well, an early example of living your best life would be the couple the Ropers, the management from the Three Company. Yeah, mister Stanley and Helen.
Speaker 4: Roper coming knock on my door. Missus Roper always just hippie, sex crazed. Uh yeah, but no, no, it has nothing to do with being good. Look, and it's just her attitude towards life and free wheeling with that. They they've now been holding Missus Roper pub Crawls. Missus Roper pub Crawls. There was one in Canada this past weekend.
Speaker 2: A lot of people driving past us with their windows down and their video their phones up so that they can record us as we were and why.
Speaker 3: It was fun. It was a spectacle for sure.
Speaker 5: Missus Roper as a character was so loud herself in her fashion choices and her hair style and all of that. You could pretty much take it in whatever direction you want.
Speaker 3: Some video of this group of missus roper acolytes doing their thing on the pub crawl on our Facebook right now.
Speaker 1: So Three's Company was a good show man.
Speaker 3: That was quality.
Speaker 1: I mean they were They were dropping in the windows before we even knew what innuendo meant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that, and it was wasn't it Jack Tripper Jack Jack?
Speaker 3: And had the three just they were eighties right or was that seventy seventy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I started to kind of watch, I guess like in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Man, you look at those women.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, I want to.
Speaker 2: Do the I want to do the team building, team buildings, balls in the Come on, come on, Chrissy, follow the one lies w j r R Central Florida's attitude problem since nineteen ninety three