Speaker 1: Thank Hi, Thank you for having me, Thank you for coming on the Private Talk couch. Thank you for joining us and letting Private Talk get to know you a little bit better. I'm excited to have you on the couch, so let Private Talk know what do you do? What are you doing during this COVID time. I know you started your fitness journey. Tell us all about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm a spiritual and travel influencer. I'm also an artist. I'm also actually launching my own podcast March Nice and I started a fitness journey a few years back, and it slowly manifested itself into this whole like spiritual journey and like.
Speaker 3: That's kind of like what unlocked all these like new endeavors that you're doing now. Yeah, basically that's awesome. Were you always into fitness before, Like how did you start? How did it come into like this whole big, you know, spiritual journey that you're on.
Speaker 2: Well, I was definitely always into it. I played sports as a child, like from the time I could walk basically, and I found myself like chasing something and never quite grabing it, and it just bothered me. Like I'm a very hard headed person. So if I'm not getting it. I'm going to figure it out. I'm like, oh, And I realized, like the physical aesthetic wasn't going to fulfill everything that I was truly seeking, honestly, and so I started going inward.
Speaker 3: And then that's kind of how that's awesome. It's good to like, you know, see most people people find that on like later on or when it's too late. But it's cool to have like something that just isci super empowering to make you, you know, go on all these things that you probably who knows, if you would have you know, been on this couch today, if you wouldn't have just started that finished journey on whatever.
Speaker 4: You know, what if they spoke to you.
Speaker 3: So speak to us a little bit more about like the spiritual part of it. What are you? You said, you're spiritual, very spiritual.
Speaker 2: So I'm just very in tune with my body, what my body needs, the energies around me, the people around me. I can read everybody very well. I can feel their energy really well. And I've always been that way, but I didn't understand it. I wasn't in tune with it. So I was basically I call it like energy osmosis, like I was absorbing other people's energy and I wasn't filtering it, yes, exactly, and so as I got a little bit more in tune with it, I have been able to put up like walls to block it out basically and just stay in my lane, really, and it's helped me become more comfortable and confident with who I am. I've been able to figure out, like, certain thoughts and feelings are not mine, this is who I truly am, and that's helped me boost my confidence, which, overall, like the entire experience, I feel like has led me to become the person and the woman that I ultimately have always wanted to be. So it's been a really dope experience.
Speaker 4: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: So do you just do practice work individually or do you do you help other people? Or do you have you tapped into that?
Speaker 2: So I do it individually. I started doing sound baths around the beginning of Quarantine last year. I put a few on YouTube, I was doing them on my Instagram and people found them really helpful. People really like them. I've shared a lot of my experiences very openly on my channels and my platforms, but mostly what I'm going to be doing with my podcast is sharing the tips and the experiences that I've had. But because I'm very spiritual and a lot of the beliefs or the practices date back like thousands of years ago, it might seem a little outdated for the average person. So half of it, not all of it, but half of the intent behind it is to help people put these things to use when it's actually going to be useful in their day to day modern life with technology and social media.
Speaker 4: And it's like kind of like an advice type of thing.
Speaker 2: It's basically a virtual advice column that's also hot.
Speaker 4: What is it going to be called? Where can we find it?
Speaker 2: When it's a free game called free game, It's going to be free game. Instagram is free game pd CST and it will be out in March.
Speaker 4: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Congrats, Thank you. So let us know where we can find you on your social media's and everything that so we can support you.
Speaker 2: My socials are Jade Ramie just j A D E l A M E y. I believe it's Jade Raimi on everything and everything.
Speaker 4: You said you have a YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: Is that jazz based for your podcast or are you just doing was it just all about Jade.
Speaker 2: Before I was actually like vlogging and I was doing I'm Vegan, so I was doing like vegan muck bongs. Everybody loves the muck bong, So I was trying to show people that, like vegan food is actually really good. Did my soundbaths on there? I've documented. I did like a twenty one day fast last year and I documented that, and so I've shared that. But now it's going to be converted mostly to my podcast and being able to see the visual correspondent there.
Speaker 3: So you also have an OnlyFans? Do you do that type of stuff on there as well? Or is it a little bit more racier? What can we find there my only fans?
Speaker 4: You started blushing.
Speaker 3: Look now now you're really getting comfortable. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I've actually I've been doing only fans for a few years now, and it's it's a little bit of that because that's just who I am by nature. So you're gonna get a little bit of that regardless. But in the life type of yeah, like I put some of my like sexy sexy workouts that you shouldn't see on Instagram or anything.
Speaker 3: Like, are you like in like little Lingerie? Are you naked. I'm not gonna have to subscribe to it.
Speaker 2: You definitely need.
Speaker 4: To subscribe to subscribe. I can't get a free past it. I can't. Can't, Okay, I can't.
Speaker 3: I would talk. You guys have to go there and support her, So subscribe to her only fans?
Speaker 4: What is your only fans?
Speaker 2: Is it just OnlyFans dot com dash Jade Raimi?
Speaker 3: That's right, private talk about I go and see what she's doing in these these little sexy workout videos and other things and other things. Oh so it gets really x rated.
Speaker 2: It doesn't get No, it doesn't get really x rated.
Speaker 4: We'll find out.
Speaker 2: But you definitely it's worth it. It's definitely worth it, especially because I don't talk to people on my other platforms. It's so many people to try and get back to all the time that if I were to spend my time constantly answering every DM, I would never get anything done. So on only fans, I actually talk to people, converse with them, have one on one conversations, get to know them, let them get to know.
Speaker 3: Me, because it's the best place because it's they're all only your fans and they're.
Speaker 4: Actually supporting us. I myself have one too.
Speaker 3: It's fun. Do you maybe you'll have to do something a vegan muck bang on it? We can collap I like that private talk, would you like it? So tell us about the vegan lifestyle. Have you always you know, incorporated that in your life? Is it something you grew up you know, going, or did you grow up doing it or do you just incorporate it older on in your life.
Speaker 2: I just incorporated about three and a half years ago, so it's somewhat new for me. I did grow up. I'm from Portland, which is like very earthy and organic and like reuse, reduce, recycle, So like how.
Speaker 3: Your tone changed recycle, reuse, recycles.
Speaker 2: It's my earthy tone.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: So I've always been grown I was raised in that basically that life stuff.
Speaker 3: In Texas, I get it opposite.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, you're life like, but you're you know what you know.
Speaker 3: But that's why I ask, is like, being from Portland, is it very many vegans there?
Speaker 4: Or is it vegan?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But you didn't grow up vegan.
Speaker 2: No. But even if you're not vegan there, like typically people shop very very locally. It's all organic, shopping at farmers' markets, supporting local businesses is really like the aesthetic there so aesthetic.
Speaker 3: Just talking dirty to his private talk. I like it, hopefully take it a little bit dirtier with us.
Speaker 2: So basically, I grew up very healthy. There's certain things now that just don't ever sit right with me, and I'd never understood why. And then someone one day pointed out, like, it's probably because you weren't allowed to have that growing up, so you just don't like it. So yeah, I just made that transition three years ago. It just felt right. I didn't have to force it. I didn't have to try to do it. One day. I was just like, I'm doing it. Fuck it, And it was really easy, and I saw a tremendous change, not just in my body, but like my mental clarity in the way that I felt on a day to day basis. It was just it was it was right for me.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: I'd say, you know, mental clarity is an important thing.
Speaker 3: They always say, like, you know, with foods and stuff, they can be like held them to like trigger. So it's like if you've never had those foods, as it makes sense of why you would never want those things.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit more.
Speaker 3: I'm not completely I choose to go more. We're on the vegan side, but not completely, like I still eat certain things like I guess maybe I shouldn't even say vegan at all.
Speaker 4: It's more like I.
Speaker 3: Guess pescatarian of anything like plant based, Yeah, plant based and so.
Speaker 4: But you know, it's just mine conscious.
Speaker 3: I think the older we get, the more it's like you're conscious of what you put on your body, and all that you know exudes to what your life choices are and becomes outwards exactly private talk. Have you ever watched one of my movies, Miss Jane?
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 4: You're missing out?
Speaker 2: Can I hear about it?
Speaker 3: Can you hear about it? Maybe in the dirtier section. But we're going to play a game called truth with Texas. Do you think that you're ready for this game? I mean, I hope so.
Speaker 4: Have you?
Speaker 3: You know? Are you talking dirty on your only fans? Do you tell them about your private life? Your like romantic life? Are you really private?
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm somewhat private certain things. I choose not to answer. Some things I am comfortable answering.
Speaker 3: But here at private talk. So you got to give us the truth. We can't tell us we might want to tell us. We have to. You know, we're getting closer, We're we're gonna become best friend at the end of this. I love it. So you got to tell Private Talk what it's all about. So we're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna play truth with Texas. Okay, all right, Private Talk, we're back and we've got Jade with us on the couch still. So we're talking about this during the break. What exactly I know what muck bang is, but Private Talk may not what muck bang is. So explain to us a little bit more about it, and see let's let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Okay. So from my understanding, which I may be wrong, So don't assume.
Speaker 4: Don't get mad at her Private Talk.
Speaker 2: You guys don't get this is her version of muckbang. This is my version of a muckbang. I believe that it's something where you eat food and then you review it.
Speaker 3: So, so can you give us a little example what you've done on your muckbang episodes, So a little taste, a preview.
Speaker 2: A taste. I like the pun nice like that one of the muck bongs or muck bangs that i've done was I had this. I believe it was like a pizzeria. It was from my hometown actually, and they had like vegan chicken wings. They had vegan pizza, they had vegan like those garlic not balls. They had all of these things that normally I feel like people don't know you can get a vegan version. So I had those and I reviewed it. First of all, the chicken wing freaked me out because it tasted so much like chicken that I thought it was actually chicken. And then I bit in and there was like a little skewer thing and I thought it was a bone, so it almost felt too real, and I was like, I don't like this because this is.
Speaker 3: Similar like telling you that it was like, this is probably really chicken.
Speaker 2: It's probably real, And it freaked me out. So I just talk about it. I just try it and I talk about it. But I haven't done.
Speaker 3: Do you make like sounds and noises where it's like really like you know, intensified and that times sometimes.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I eyes lit up.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you don't lie to me, But that's because to me, I thought it was more like you're eating the food. But it's also like the sounds and the like you know, elongating you're like and like you know all those like savory moments that people that one's more.
Speaker 2: Like a ASMR muck bang, Like, I mean, you can getting dirtier with it, that's pulling it out like that.
Speaker 4: Intendent So tell me you have a clothing LIKEE coming out too.
Speaker 2: I have, I have merch already. Okay, So I have merch that I created last year. I have new designs that are on the way, and then I also have merch that it's going to correspond with my podcast. And I actually brought you some. I brought you a custom one of one special. They're honestly like the most comfy like sleep teas that I own and I wear them every single night. It's my psilocybin tea. I'm like a huge advocate for psilocybin. So I decided to put it on a T shirt and soon after into existence literally then Oregon my home legalized, they legalized, Indie criminalized.
Speaker 4: So that's awesome. So do you partake?
Speaker 3: Then you have to if you're like such a you know, activist for it, of course. I feel like it's a part of like healing, you know, and like putting your mind, it like in a certain like state of being.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I have tried.
Speaker 3: I've wanted to dabble, but I haven't because I'm a control freak about a lot of things, and so I feel like if I can't control my mind, then I don't know.
Speaker 4: But I'm almost I'm almost there.
Speaker 3: I'm at that tipping toe of like I just needed a few more shoves and maybe I'll go over there. But you know, it's all in time. I feel like it's kind of like happens. So what inspired you know?
Speaker 4: Is it your clothing? Let in your merch?
Speaker 3: Is what it's on there that you know your fans could get or private talk can get, I like words on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see my present can see what one is. Let's see here. Okay.
Speaker 2: So there's a few pieces that I'll like do from time to time which are like custom tied eye pieces which I die by hand. And so I died that one, and I actually the original T shirt I did I go.
Speaker 4: On this ride.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, it's absolutely a wonderful trip and you have to wear that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: The stencil right there you're welcome is printed, but the original one I did all by myself. I like, sketched it, cut it out, painted it on a shirt. I wanted the font to be like very unique, like not something you could download off of the fonts. I wanted it to be like one hundred percent me. Yeah. And then I put like Paalo Santo and a crystal for self love and attracting the correct, correct love that you want.
Speaker 4: I have all these things.
Speaker 3: I have all that. I have a crystal with me too. I bring a crystal. I brought it today. I don't know why, but sometimes I just gravitates to me and it happens.
Speaker 4: But thank you.
Speaker 3: That's really sweet.
Speaker 4: I like all of those.
Speaker 3: I like all I get.
Speaker 2: I love to give people the good vibes and the tools.
Speaker 3: Good vibes are always a good thing, especially here at Private Talk.
Speaker 4: Where can we get your merch?
Speaker 2: My merch is on my website which is Jadraimi dot com, and the merch that is for my podcast will be out once the podcast launches, which this merch is more so advocating and like pushing something that I really believe in art, like yeah, that's my art. But the next merch will be more of like a statement piece, so it will kind of relate the energy of it will relate to the vibe of my podcast, which is just very much like be who you are.
Speaker 4: I'm excited for you.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for you to do, you know, get your words out there. You seem like you have a lot to say and a lot of like positive energy things to tell people that are maybe kind of to you afraid or we already already have a fan base, so it kind of like likes to hear what you're saying. And your voice is very soothing, so I'm sure you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Get a lot of listeners. Yeah, all right, Are you ready for Truth with Texas?
Speaker 2: Ah? Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: All right, We're gonna pick all these cards, but I'm just gonna shuffle because it makes me feel good.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 3: So each suit is a different type of question. Jane, we have an Ace of Hearts. Romantic. Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I'm honestly a hopeless romantic, deep deep, deep, deep down at heart. It's changed so deep it's changed. Over the past A few people have hurt my feelings and now I've because of that, God bless, I'm very grateful for it. I learned my worth, and so now I'm still very much a hopeless romantic, but I'm very conservative and frugal with my energy in who I place my love and energy into. And if you're not worthy of my time, they're not putting it only into myself. I like that, do you have sex on the first date? I can't say I have. I don't think that I ever have. I'm not against it, though, because I think that every woman or man should do whatever the fuck they want to do.
Speaker 4: I'm about an energy thing.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's not about time, like if it's even, it happens, feels exactly.
Speaker 2: It's whatever you're comfortable with.
Speaker 4: What kind of porn turns you on.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie to you. I actually don't watch porn. I have before, but I don't watch it.
Speaker 4: Like, what do you use to get yourself off?
Speaker 2: My imagination? I have a wild imagination.
Speaker 3: Can you tell us about of these secret fantasies that you need money?
Speaker 4: Money?
Speaker 3: So you like imagine yourself getting fucked in a pile of money, or people throughout making a rain at you and you're just coming like explained, tell private talk. We want to know.
Speaker 2: I use it as a manifestation tool.
Speaker 3: But where is this money coming out of? Where is it going in universe?
Speaker 4: It's coming out of the universe.
Speaker 3: Just showering money on you. What kind of like location? Are Are you in your bed? Are you on the beach?
Speaker 4: Are you on a couch?
Speaker 3: Are you here right now?
Speaker 2: All over? I'm globe trotting, and it's just I just imagine everything that I want coming to me. And that's honestly the most satisfactional thing that I've experienced thus far.
Speaker 3: Money is literally like your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I don't know if money is my boyfriend, but I think business and like my business is personally because they're I'm so passionate about them. So they're like my children or like, yeah, my boyfriend or my husband raining on you money.
Speaker 4: I like that. So are you What is your relationship status at the moment?
Speaker 3: I'm single, single and ready to mingle, or single and ready to do your work.
Speaker 2: I'm single and ready to do my work, but I also mingle from time to time because I believe in balance.
Speaker 3: So are you on dating sites? How do you at these ties times? Do you like find men that you want to go and date.
Speaker 2: I'm not on dating sites. Well, Instagram itself is a dating site.
Speaker 3: So people are sliding in your dms for sure.
Speaker 2: All the time. But I don't actually respond to a lot of dms.
Speaker 3: I have you.
Speaker 4: Responded to dms?
Speaker 3: I have before and got on a date, got a boyfriend from it. You know, I don't offend from it. Do you even like girls? I don't know your sexual preference either. This is how we get to know each other day, and we get to know each other.
Speaker 2: No, I don't you know what I might have been on one one day, I believe off of Instagram.
Speaker 3: So are these all celebrities sliding into your dms? Are they normal people that are just average nine to fibers? Are they just like people who play PS five all the time or whatever that game is called. And even know it's like, clearly don't have a boyfriend. I don't have especially he wouldn't be playing video games because that is not the business.
Speaker 2: That is not cute, and that is not cute. It's usually I can just feel people's energy, so it doesn't through a difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I can look at somebody's profile and I can, like I get that read them very very well, like they're.
Speaker 3: But what if they're like just stunning for the gram is that I can read it, you can read.
Speaker 2: It, I can see through it.
Speaker 4: So do you read people or do you just read energies.
Speaker 2: I read people and I read energies.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I feel like I read energies. I'm very empathic and I'm very like That's why with me, I have to be direct my energy in the right ways, like you're saying, putting boundaries on. Like I like me going in groups of crowded people. It was really sometimes in the beginning, really like nerve racking because it's like it wasn't my pain in people's weird stuff, it was other people.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, don't talk to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it almost like it eats up like everything that's going on. Yeah, So you're just gonna like block out all that and just do yeah, beautiful thing, all right. Next question, Ace of Clubs. It's a kinky question. Oh shit, are you a kinky girl?
Speaker 2: I don't like to speak on what I am or am not because I think it's subjective.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you how many times have you had sex in one day?
Speaker 2: How many times in one day? Oh my, oh my, I don't know. I don't keep track.
Speaker 3: Uh, more than three more? Than four?
Speaker 4: Is it like, are you like.
Speaker 2: A potentially more than three? But I can't say how much more? I'm not sure potentially that's not even a have you ever?
Speaker 3: Have you ever been caught going solo with yourself? No masturbating to money to money?
Speaker 2: No, I have not. No.
Speaker 4: Do you like being tied up?
Speaker 3: I feel like that's probably a yes, But you probably haven't been tied up, so you're open.
Speaker 4: But no, Yeah, see I know private talk.
Speaker 3: No, we're gonna tie you up? Ready? No?
Speaker 2: Was kidding?
Speaker 4: No, all right, that's later private talk.
Speaker 3: Maybe private talk after dark will bring back Jade and tire up on my only fans.
Speaker 4: Ace of spades. All right, that's a naughty question. Are you a naughty girl?
Speaker 3: It's subjective, it's subjective.
Speaker 4: Lights on or lights off?
Speaker 2: Them? Damn?
Speaker 3: Are you one of those? Like the color like the blue light, pink light, red light, and the back kind of thing, the whole ambiance thing.
Speaker 2: I have an interchanging light that goes through all the colors.
Speaker 4: What's your biggest turnoff?
Speaker 3: And be.
Speaker 2: Honestly, my turn offs don't really come from like the sexual experience. My turnoffs come from like how someone acts.
Speaker 4: So what's your biggest turnoff.
Speaker 2: I just hate when people are really lame. I know that's like general and broad, but just lame, like maybe are not very respectful or don't know how to convey what they're thinking or feeling, or have an appropriate conversation to ask the questions that they want to ask you, or their ego gets in the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why mature people only mature men. Yeah, you know, little kids. They don't even think you stay home with mommy. Booty shorts are thungs songs the long dung thung naked or clothes?
Speaker 4: I like both.
Speaker 3: Favorite position boss ceo sexual position. This boss.
Speaker 2: Is sleep sexual No okay, uh.
Speaker 3: It's a secret they have to We don't like secret experience conversation.
Speaker 4: I want the truth, okay.
Speaker 2: I like the side the side, the side the side.
Speaker 3: Like I like you your answers, you can tell you like you blesh a little bit? Do I a little bit? How old are you in your first sexual experience?
Speaker 2: Not old enough?
Speaker 4: Interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did that exploit you into having going really sexually active or stopping afterwards? Because usually if you have two experiences, like you either just become sexually active or you're like do it once, You're like I don't really know.
Speaker 2: Well, I was with a boyfriend and he's comfortable. You're saying I was comfortable, and then we broke up and I had a new boyfriend. So then with a new boyfriend, I was still very active with him. And I've been active since. Yeah, I mean I think i've like now I'm a little bit more comfortable with my sexuality. But there were times where I went through like that guilt trip phase where guys trying to make you feel like a hoe and I was like, I'm gonna beat cellibate and I'm like, now fuck that.
Speaker 4: So power of the pussy girl back, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's so many cliches, there's so many like double standards, and you're gonna do what's right for you exactly if their pussy wants to get fucked and have whatever you wanted, if it's a toy, a man, a girl, or whatever, then damn right do it. Who's gonna stop you? Nobody should do.
Speaker 2: What we want.
Speaker 3: What's your best move in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: I would say, I don't know if it's really a move, but it's just something that my eyes do, if you know, you know, I think about my eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eye fuck her.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: It's like the window to your soul. It is last card. Okay A said diamonds. It's a spicy question. They're all a little bit spicy. Have you ever used food during intimacy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Watch food?
Speaker 2: Chocolate?
Speaker 4: Where's this chocolate gone? Misstade?
Speaker 2: Bad places that it should not have gone?
Speaker 3: Was it a bad experience?
Speaker 2: It wasn't a bad experience, but I it's just very messy.
Speaker 4: Where'd you put it?
Speaker 2: I'm very cleanly, so like did you suck it off somebody?
Speaker 4: Or does someone do it to you?
Speaker 2: I honestly am usually the aggressor.
Speaker 4: So so your whips and chained.
Speaker 3: You're like sitting with the thigh high boots like you're just your mean business.
Speaker 2: I am CEO. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What is your favorite body part on yourself?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm my stump in my back?
Speaker 4: My back, you're back interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Where's the most uncomfortable place you've ever had sex? In a car?
Speaker 3: I was thinking about that stay too. I was like, when was the last time I ever had car sex? For a long time, I feel like that's the very like juvenile kind of thing.
Speaker 2: It's like you don't you can't do it at home because your parents are there, so you got to leave.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, that was a long time ago for me, long time ago. Yeah, more did it because like it was like more like giving head situational things because it was like trying to be like, you know, you're a horny or like doing things like that because I just wanted it, not because I was trying to be sneaky.
Speaker 4: But it is the thought of it.
Speaker 3: I feel like for me, it takes you back to those nostalgic times where it's like taboo, where it's like, yeah, kind of crazy. Where's the craziest place you've ever had sex? Are you like an exhibitions type person, Like are you in a balcony or are you like outside in like a park or a canyon or.
Speaker 2: The balconies I've done, islands I've done. I like islands I think about before if I've were calling correctly.
Speaker 3: You know, just wherever.
Speaker 4: Last time you had sex.
Speaker 3: With your X.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to consider my ex A lot of us just have entanglements, and so like a booty call situation, we have entanglements and we don't claim each other, but there's feelings, not anymore on my side, but so when's.
Speaker 3: The last time you had sex with this nonex sex sexual being.
Speaker 2: It should have been longer than it was.
Speaker 3: Do you like watching your partner touch themselves. Yeah, yeah, so you're like a visual person.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: One last question, what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened during sex?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't think that I've had any embarrassing experiences.
Speaker 3: So far. I've had They're all a pretty good run. Yeah. Yeah, there's nothing that stands out that was like crazy, maybe not embarrassing, maybe like crazy and you're just like uh and in the moment or you're just always ten ten.
Speaker 2: Usually it's ten ten. I mean, like someone maybe like almost not catching you, but like you know, it's just that like, oh you know, what was happening? Huh, Like that's not even you know, yeah, that's normal.
Speaker 3: I think that's not You need to fuck way more than they need to be more experiences. I've been porn for ten years, so you know, there's like a lot of things that you know that I got to do. It's sexual, you know, fantasies, it got lived out on camera, so it was like for me, it was kind of a way that I got to express myself and let the world see.
Speaker 4: And that's why Private Talk loves me so much.
Speaker 2: I love that for you.
Speaker 4: Is there anything that you'd like to ask Miss Texas before we leave?
Speaker 3: M hmm. She's reading me Private Talk right now. She's trying to look at my face is to stare down. What's she gonna ask me?
Speaker 4: Give it to me, Jade.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you have planned for the rest of the year? First, I have two questions.
Speaker 4: Okay, what do I have planned for the rest of the year.
Speaker 3: Well, Private Talks Season two we're doing right now currently.
Speaker 4: I plan on doing that.
Speaker 3: I have Truth with Texas. We're going to be doing some fun stuff with that itself. And I have an OnlyFans that I shoot for actively that I have a bunch of campaign things. I have a couple of lines coming out that will know shortly what they will be.
Speaker 4: But I have a lot of going on.
Speaker 3: I feel like twenty twenty was one of those years everybody had such a bad time, but myself it wasn't. It just kind of redirected what I needed to do personally and business wise and just kind of do things that I hadn't paid attention to. So it's kind of manifested all those things, and so in twenty twenty one was like, Okay, now everything is kind of going back to somewhat of open, so it's time to put them all into action. I love that.
Speaker 2: Yes, Part two, Part two, Will you come on my podcast?
Speaker 4: I will come on your podcast.
Speaker 3: I would love to. I'm a very spiritual person myself. I'm very into crystals, energies and good vibes, and I liked your vibe and I appreciate you coming and taking the time to come on private talk and get this to know you a little bit better. So of course I'd like to come on the show.