Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Just follow me down this road.
Speaker 3: And I'm very monochromatic in my emotional diversity.
Speaker 1: And yes, and how that's not good. You got that science says, you know, before you make a decision, write down three emotions you're feeling, and your decision will be less biased that way. And it kind of goes back to what happened in France in eighteen sixty three when the vineyards were dying because of a parasite and they found out that they were only using one type of vine or one type of planting of the vine okay, and that they needed to diversify all of that in order for the vineyards to achieve health again. And that's kind of what it goes back to, is if you have emotional diversity, your better mental health. You're happier. And it's not all good emotions. You don't have to have all good emotions, but that it makes you more.
Speaker 2: I got to write down three.
Speaker 1: Rounded three, I know, I well, that's what I have. It was at that point where I said, what would Gary.
Speaker 2: Write down I would write one.
Speaker 1: They said that one of the things you can do to help with that is to expand your vocabulary of like emotion.
Speaker 3: My emotional vocabulary. Yeah, okay, well I don't come here at nine every morning for therapy, but it sounds like that's exactly where I would find that kind of language, an emotional my emotional vocabulary.
Speaker 2: What are you feeling right now?
Speaker 3: Frustration and is that an emotion?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? And anticipation and an emotion?
Speaker 2: Is it really yeah? Oh maybe?
Speaker 3: Well maybe I already have the vocabulary. I'm just not using it correctly.
Speaker 1: They're in there, You're just not reaching out and grabbing them.
Speaker 3: The emotions that people in New Jersey are feeling right now, frustration, anticipation, fear.
Speaker 2: Maybe good.
Speaker 3: A lot of drones going over the skies in New Jersey. We don't know why, although it's been almost three weeks now since we started seeing reports of some drones, some of them very very large, at least in terms of what we think of drones, some as big as minivans or cars. New Jersey Congressman Jeff Van Drew started kind of a firestorm when he said he has sources I don't know where A congressman has sources that he's not willing to reveal, but he has sources that suggest this is Iran.
Speaker 4: Iran launched them.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Iran.
Speaker 4: Iran launched a mothership, probably about a month ago that contains these drones. That mothership is off I'm gonna tell you the deal. It's off the east coast of the United States of America. They've launched drones. Is everything that we can see or hear. And again, these are from high sources. I don't say this lightly. Know that Iran made a deal with China to purchase drones, mothership and technology in order to go forward. The sources I have are good. They can't reveal who they are because they are speaking to me in confidentiality. These drones should be shot down, whether it was some crazy hobbyist that we can't imagine, or whether it is Iran, and I think it very possibly could be, they should be shot down. We are not getting the full deal and the military is on alert with it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm getting the way that you look at me when I delve into my conspiracy theories over here in my tin hat, he sounds cuckoo pants.
Speaker 2: The sources are very high.
Speaker 1: They can't talk to me, but because they're on Twitter, you know what I mean, Like, what's his algorithm going to reveal to us? Well, it sounds pretty great, cuckoo pants. The Pentagon says it's not Iran. This is Sabrina seeing one of the Pentagons spokespeople.
Speaker 2: There is not any truth to that.
Speaker 3: There is no Iranian ship off the coast of the United States, and there's no so called mothership launching drones towards the United State. Okay, now that's from the Department of Defense. Okay, if that's the case. If you're saying it's not Iran, well that leaves open still eleven other possibilities where this is not a good thing for the United States of America.
Speaker 1: There have been reports ranging from four to one hundred and eighty sidings per night. If you and I were sitting here right now and we saw a drone out the window the size of a van, we would shoot it. Well, we don't have any guns with it, or do we do?
Speaker 6: We do?
Speaker 7: We?
Speaker 3: I want folks out there to know we're not listen.
Speaker 7: You're frustrated, so are we.
Speaker 3: But based on everything and we're going to stay at it.
Speaker 2: I promise you this is our top priority.
Speaker 3: That's the governor of the state of New Jersey, who does not know what's going on.
Speaker 1: That's the problem that they're not doing anything. They're not responding to this. Again, if we saw a drone the size of a van, I wouldn't rest until all of Burbank police were here firing out it, shooting it down.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: The other thing we talked yesterday and the day before about this concept of social banditry. When the government or the people in power, yes, either don't or appear unable to fix a situation, we looked social bandits to take.
Speaker 2: Care of it. Get me Robin Hood.
Speaker 3: I guarantee you someone's going to start peeling off shots.
Speaker 2: At these things. I can't believe it hasn't happened.
Speaker 3: And there was a story last week about a guy. I want to say it was down in Florida, because Florida, but it was an old guy about seventy years old, who started shooting at drones that were around his house. In his case, it was a delivery drone, which also would scare me. But he shot it out of the sky and had to plead to some lesser charge other than you know, like discharging a firearm in a neighborhood or whatever he got.
Speaker 2: This is going to happen.
Speaker 3: I'm not condoning it, but I'm saying, Hello government, Hello FAA, Hello Department of Defense. If you can't tell the people of New Jersey what is going on, the people of New Jersey are going to react in a potentially violent way against these things.
Speaker 2: This is New Jersey after all. Also it's New Jersey.
Speaker 3: This is the mayor of a town called Pequanic, Pequanic, Pequantic, the mafia, Ryan Hurd.
Speaker 9: My head is about to explode. Yep, they know nothing. This is America. Are you telling me that somebody can be flying drones over my town in Pequanic and nobody has any idea what's going on? This is unacceptable.
Speaker 2: Now, listens to the show he does.
Speaker 3: There's a great Twilight Zone episode where the power goes out. There's rumors of monsters in the next neighborhood over and the lack of information was the dangerous part. Because we humans are awful, like you said yesterday, We're awful at figuring out what's good for us or doing the things that are good for us. The things that are good for us is as a nation, as a as a people, as a neighborhood in Pequanic or wherever you are in New Jersey is finding out what this is and fixing the problem, solving this mystery. And if that means that you have to take some of this, be more aggressive, if you will, then that's what the people of New Jersey are going to do. Don't shoot down a drone in a neighborhood because it's going to fall on somebody, or it could, and that's bad.
Speaker 2: But people are going to do that.
Speaker 3: Because the government doesn't do anything about it, or doesn't or appears completely inact completely.
Speaker 1: What's worse not doing anything about it, or you can't do it, or you're not smart enough to do it, or you're too big, the bureaucracy is too large. Bring in Elon Musk, bring in.
Speaker 3: The drone vigilantes to take care of this thing.
Speaker 2: I like that, all right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next the Clemency Day for nearly fifteen one hundred people, the biggest single day act of clemency in modern history.
Speaker 3: Yeah, check your email inbox. You might have gotten a pardon today.
Speaker 4: You don't know, Gary advice, Yes, next time, Shannon kind of ask you or give you some kind of emotional quiz.
Speaker 1: Advice or whatever.
Speaker 2: Take the bra off, pull your pants off, pull your pants off. What get going man?
Speaker 6: Pull up your pants, take off the pawn.
Speaker 5: Be a man.
Speaker 2: I think that's what he was going for. He was like, take your pants off. Here, everybody's take your pants off.
Speaker 5: Everybody is jeff an Encino six feet.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking this show, your.
Speaker 5: Show has taken on a little bit of a Dan Patrick bent. And technically Dan Patrick isn't associated you because he's on your sister station, a sports channel. He refers to ESPN as the mother ship. I think ESPN might have anything to do with the drones.
Speaker 2: Interesting, it would be interested that.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is a really good association from yesterday. One guy calling in with the hype Wait yeah, and then capitalizing on the mothership comment in the first segment and correlating that and next.
Speaker 3: Level nice guy also in the In the few times that we've had any interaction with him.
Speaker 2: We have never had interaction.
Speaker 3: You've talked about meeting him in the elevator. No, yes, I know we talked about it.
Speaker 2: No, you're thinking of Colin Coward. Uh, not a nice guy. No, I'm just kidding. I don't know. That's just come on, guys, these drones.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're not from Iran or China or anywhere I ran in China or whoever. They're not going to.
Speaker 2: Put a big drone up in the air that's flashing lights in the middle of the night. I don't know, like to hide from everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they're gathering secret information with their flashing lights.
Speaker 2: Get at it with you. It's just some punk exactly, nothing.
Speaker 5: Get excited about.
Speaker 9: They'll arrest him.
Speaker 7: That'll be it.
Speaker 2: Have a nice flight.
Speaker 1: By the way, China and Iran are not going to be that conspicuous.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. They're surveilling.
Speaker 1: We just don't see it in the form of a van, a drone the size of a van.
Speaker 3: What about the giant spy balloon that floated over this United States for eight days?
Speaker 2: And then there was that and we just looked like morons watching it. Can you see the balloon? I could see the bloom.
Speaker 1: We were too worried about which bathroom a transgender would be able to go into. Transgender person, I'm sorry, President Biden.
Speaker 2: Just to get in trouble.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I know you're right. I appreciate that. I was just it was just a throwaway line. It wasn't anything put any thought into a throwaway person. I didn't say that. So now you're you're just getting You're trying to have a make good from when you were making fun of the Golden Bachelor and he had cancer.
Speaker 2: I know what you're doing. Okay, I see you.
Speaker 1: President Biden announced he's commuting the sentences of some fifteen hundred individuals, pardoning thirty nine people convicted of nonviolent crimes, huge use, broad use of the presidential clemency power.
Speaker 3: The White House says that this is the biggest single day act of clemency in modern history, to which I say, are we trying to set records when it comes to clemency and pardons because a lot of times, listen, I would say, the vast majority of times, well, they're used in a way that's acceptable to most people. The problem that Biden now has is laid into his presidency.
Speaker 2: He's making these moves.
Speaker 3: That are absolutely eroding whatever legacy he thought he was going to get. Remember yesterday we talked about the poll that suggested that one in five people approved of him pardoning his own son for that massive blanket pardon that extends over ten plus years for just about every offense to man and God. In this case, most of these people were had long sentences. They been placed on home confinement during COVID because the jail became a particularly hot hot bed of COVID transmission.
Speaker 1: Which is ridiculous because if they had long sentences, they did bad things and then they were sent home and now they're being allowed to be free with the population. If you have a long sentence, a long prison sentence, that's not nonviolent.
Speaker 2: They said.
Speaker 3: The White House said that most of the people had shown a commitment to rehab and reintegration into their communities. Now, the thirty nine people who are being pardon were pardoned were also convicted of nonviolent crimes considered to have demonstrated records of meaningful, meaningfully giving back to the country. We have not yet seen a full list of names of the clemency recipients, but you're going to find out that some of them are donors, or some of them are you know, family members of Congress, people that Joe Biden likes or something like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: But the whole nonviolent crime thing is beloney burglary is nonviolent crime, robbery, arson, harassment, embezzlement, theft, fraud. Think about all the fraud that's gone on and all the fraud targeting the elderly. I mean, these are not nonviolent crimes. It's not an aggravated rape and murder. But people are harmed by these crimes that result in long prison sentences.
Speaker 3: The way the White House puts this out, by the way, is they only describe the positives. They don't describe necessarily, you don't get a list of what these people were in for One of the people pardoned a decorated military veteran described as having devoted much of his time to helping members of his community. A nurse who helped during natural disasters, an addiction counselor recognized for his dedication to mentoring young men of color. Again, those are all very positive things, but they did very bad things to be put in jail for a very long time.
Speaker 2: So it's not you can't just you know.
Speaker 1: And shame on CNN for not sitting down and digging around and writing out what And.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it in any publication, not.
Speaker 1: Yet really of Yeah, okay, they did good things in incarceration, Well, what they do to get inside. Don't you think as a public we have a right to know that too. It's inaccurate, it's in complete reporting.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Joe Moldonado as asking President to elect Trump to use his powers once he gets back into office.
Speaker 1: I think he'll do this. This is this is Joe exotic. Yeah, I think he'll do this because that's that's a good, nice little headline. That's a nice little splash. That's something Trump would like to do.
Speaker 3: He's sentenced to twenty two years in prison. He appealed and got it reduced to twenty one years.
Speaker 2: Who didn't want to kill Carol Baskin?
Speaker 3: Killing tigers, selling tiger cubs, falsifying records, those are the.
Speaker 1: Things he's not trying to kill her, No, got it? Carol Baskin f and Carol Baskin.
Speaker 3: Up next, the latest on the United Healthcare CEO murder.
Speaker 1: So I read this article this morning actually out of MPR, and it was to your point.
Speaker 2: That you made yesterday.
Speaker 1: It was, yeah, this was a shooter who railed against the healthcare industry. But he's missing a big thing. He talks about life expectancy and how our life expectancy is relatively a low for what we pay for healthcare compared to other countries. But then they drill down on why that is, and it's not because of our healthcare system.
Speaker 2: It's because of the way that we take care of ourselves.
Speaker 3: It feels like we're moving towards a weird reckoning when it comes.
Speaker 1: To healthcare, and I go back and forth because no one wants to hear it, you know what I mean, No one wants to hear it.
Speaker 3: One of the most compelling moves in college football we've seen in a long time. Bill Belichick is the new head coach at North Carolina.
Speaker 1: I haven't dug into this enough to understand all of this decision, but.
Speaker 3: It's well, he clearly likes being around college age people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Girlfriend is fiveteen. Yeah. But they approved it last night, I suppose North Carolina officials. So they agreed to a five year deal. The board of trustees had to hold an emergency meeting this morning to approve this contract. Al Michaels is going to come back to Thursday Night Football next year with Amazon Prime. He's seventy seven years old. He was his current contract. He gets about fifteen million a year from Amazon. They haven't said how much this one's worth, but that it's probably going to be a year by year. Tonight's Thursday Night football game on Amazon is rams forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that.
Speaker 6: Hey, Garay Shannon six foot one to twenty on graduating Eagle Rock High School circa nineteen eighty three. I'm currently working at LB twenty four doing a long shore work. Yeah, containers eleven and I forgot why I even called Oh yeah, drums, Yeah, those drums. When people are worried about the old What about the TikTok? The China's staling all our information? Just on that alone? Us is that every damn day.
Speaker 1: The TikTok, TikTok, the drones and the TikTok and the cam trails.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know about the chemtrails. TikTok may be shut down though, right, Yeah, why can't we shut down these drones?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Hi, Gary and Shannon. Been listening to you guys for a long time. I actually live in northern New Jersey. We see these drones every night over our neighborhoods, over our homes. They move around in clusters. They are enormous. They are not hobby drones that you pick up at the local Best Buy. These are very expensive pieces of equipment, and they are frightening.
Speaker 3: And again, I don't quite understand why people aren't taking shots at these things.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why they've been able to do this for weeks four to one hundred and eighty sidings a night night.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, in the wake of the killing of the United Healthcare CEO, there's been a lot of talk online and elsewhere about the dysfunctional health care industry in this country. And while they say it is true, it is uniquely costly and frustrating. There is a reason our life expectancy trails many comparable nations. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's latest calculations put our life expectancy in America at seventy seven and a half years. That's far below the average life expectancy for other high income countries, which is eighty years. They say, well, problems with health care access cause suffering. Healthcare is not the main factor behind poor life expectancy. This is according to doctor Stephen Wolf. He's the doctor Emeritus at the Center on Society and Health at Virginia Commonwealth. He says research shows at about ten to twenty percent of health outcomes are attributable to.
Speaker 2: Health care, which is bad. That's bad.
Speaker 3: It is bad, But that's not what drives that lower life expectancy in the United States. They actually point to a couple of things. One of them, they say, is the fact that firearms are so available in the United States.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, that's the NPR slant, right right, they just like to wedge it into everything. But okay, fine, we'll throw it in. But it's also us and our inability to take care of ourselves. It's the food industry.
Speaker 3: It's physical inactivity, it's child poverty, it's air pollution, it's traffic fatalities. It's the fact that we are fat beyond fat and that causes massive secondary problems.
Speaker 1: And pharmaceuticals and pharmacutssed with pill popping.
Speaker 2: Well think of listen.
Speaker 3: One of the things that I have seen in the conversations about RFK Junior becoming the head of Health and Human Services and the fear that he brings because he was a he was a heroin user for a long time, or he has crazy ideas that vaccine should be tested before they're put into kids, or you know, the wackiness that he is, But he's asking questions that need to be asked that we have ignored for a very long time, and it seems like there is a push. This isn't just like the health food push of the eighties, which was take sugar out of everything, make everything low fat, regardless of what you have to do to make it low fat or low sugar. Something like that, which is pump in other chemicals that are going to be just as bad or worse for you than a full fat yogurt or a coke with sugar in it, or whatever it is. He's asking the questions of why did we change, What was it about the late seventies early eighties that changed about our food that then had an impact in our health care costs? And why are we fatter and less healthy now than we've ever been despite the fact that there's such a huge push for physical fitness and healthy eating and all of that stuff.
Speaker 1: We were able to regulate the tobacco industry, right, which is why they pivoted into the get you hooked on food industry. We need to take the same things we did to the tobacco industry and do that to the food industry. They're not trying to just make lovable foods and food tasting good. They're trying to get you addicted. Trying to get you addicted. This is not a good thing. Well, and to your point about the heroin deal, anybody who gets hooked on heroin and is able to get themselves unhooked, I'm going to listen to well, because that's a powerful thing to unhook yourself from what drove you into that addiction and then what did you learn about your addiction where you were able to pull yourself out of that or I mean, if you've got help, that's great too, all equal to me.
Speaker 3: And one of the things that caused me to start listening to this sort of thing, at least in terms of what the government says about things like obesity. I don't want to pick on people who are overweight, that's not what this is. But one of the opportunities they had to really drive home the message of you need to stay in shape, you need to take care of yourself, watch what you eat, was during COVID and they refuse to do that. The government by and large refused to say keeping yourself generally healthier, making yourself healthier could be a huge help in fighting COVID, and they refuse to do that.
Speaker 1: And they could have said, take this time that you're at home to learn how to eat clean.
Speaker 3: Here's today's exercise of the day. Here's a new thing we're going to try, or here's a success story. Barbara's been stuck in her house for six weeks, but she's lost twelve pounds because we were.
Speaker 1: Like making our own bread and just eating at home. I remember when I were still healthier. Yeah, it was healthier. But then I remember like going back out into the wild after the lockdown was lifted or the you know, you started to get takeout and stuff like that. How different everything tasted just from eating clean for like a month or two. How you were able to realize that's not what food should tastes like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they didn't do that.
Speaker 1: They didn't say, take this opportunity to let's go back to our let's go back to the building blocks of how we eat and just cut out all that process stuff, cut all out all the stuff that's in the middle of the grocery store.
Speaker 3: Joining us now for more on an aspect of that story is Laura Ingle from News Nation. Once of our Own KFI and Laura in New York, we've seen some wanted posters going up with the healthcare CEOs.
Speaker 2: That's kind of scary.
Speaker 8: Hey guys, Yeah, this has been crazy. It seems like every day, and I've said this before, we've got new developments. In this case, yesterday, these wanted those good old fashioned kind of wanted posters showed up in Lower Manhattan if you know Manhattan, it was down by Canal Street and in that general area by where there's a lot of metro trains. Obviously, we've seen a lot of online backlash four with these types of stories, but the reaction to Brian Thompson's murder last week has really taken things to this whole new level because it's no longer just online, which we've been reporting on, but now it's showing up physically on these posters that have been plastered around Manhattan, and the NYPD issuing a new bulletin. They're taking it so seriously, warning of what they're calling a heightened risk environment for healthcare executives because of these not only viral posts on social media, but on these wanted posters, and these posters feature the faces of insurance executives and the scary one is the one that has Brian Thompson's photo has a big red X through it, like, we're done with this person. So now you mentioned Luigi, He's in custody, So who is it that's putting up these wanted posters? And a lot of people have also wondered about who he was on the phone with, did he have an accomplice? I still can't get over the differences in the eyebrows of the man we saw in Starbucks and the man we saw in cab If you look at the distance between the two eyebrows, it's pretty significant. Is it the same person? So those are some of the things that people are looking into right now and comparing. But the wanted posters is just a whole new level of ick when it comes to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never seen and maybe I haven't been paying enough attention, Laura, but I have never seen such a wide breath of amateur sleuthing on social media over a news story. It just seems like it has touched a larger swath of people that are commenting and digging into what this all means and all of it.
Speaker 8: I agree with you, and I think one of the reasons why we're seeing that is because there are so many people in the country that are frustrated with their healthcare right, people who are still on the phone waiting for hours for a representative to come on and see if they can get their claims put through. I think all of us have been there where we're like, wait, why do I owe so much money for blood work? You know, like those are the kinds of things that people are, you know, frustrated with their own health care, along with their family members, their elderly family members, and with people being touched by this. I think that's why we're seeing it. But in terms of the backlash against Brian Thompson, I mean, he just had his funeral on Monday, when the day of the arrest they laid him to rest. So he has two kids, he has a wife, he has this huge community.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: Whatever the case may be in terms of what he was doing at work with the stocks in the trading, we don't know. We're digging into all of that. He's still a dad who was shot in the back walking down fifty fourth right, you know, basically right across the street from Radio City Music Hall in New York City. It's just it's a crazy story. We haven't seen anything like this. The whole idea of ghost guns has been something that you and I and everybody else in the media have been reporting on for years and years, and here we have a real life example of something that couldn't be traced in the moment. The NYPD had a press conference yesterday where they did confirm that the gun that was found on Luigi does match the shellcasing that were found on the sidewalk on fifty fourth Street where Brian Thompson was executed.
Speaker 3: You make a good point there, and it was interesting last week when this happened to see the different networks and TV stations that are so co located. I mean they're right there for some of them, literally a block or two away from where the murder happened. And that was one of the reasons why it got the immediate widespread coverage that it did.
Speaker 8: Absolutely. I mean you right down the street from NBC, right down the street from Fox where I used to work, and you know everybody is right there. CBS is down the road as well, and this happened right across from the Zigfield Theater. I mean, I keep throwing out these landmark names because I mean, I guess, I guess it wouldn't matter where it was in Manhattan, but just the fact that it was in Midtown during the same time that the Rockefeller Christmas Tree was being lit, and so many families. I mean, I was trying to stop and talk to people. Did you hear it? Did you see anything? Would you think? Do you feel safe? You know, because at that point went right after it happened, we had a gunman on the loose in New York City. Now, unfortunately, there's a gunman on the loose every day in New York City right well, the way are the others, but yeah, there's many and there's many things that and then we had Daniel Penny's verdict coming and the threat of riots happening. I mean, it was just it was such a crazy week and we're still reeling from it, as per example with these wanted posters. But back to your point about Midtown, Gary, is that everybody I talked to I stopped to talk to. I actually didn't run into a lot of people that spoke English because there are so many tourists in Midtown right now coming to see the tree and all the festive lights, in Central Park and take their buggy ride with the horses. So there's just a lot of just double the amount of people in New York City right now. Many people worried but unfazed, going about their business. Kind of a what are you going to do? Sort of a vibe as we're moving through. But now that he's in custody, there's a sense of relief, unless you're a CEO of a health company and you've got your face plastered on.
Speaker 2: The light pole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird to think of a place like New York feeling out of control. But for those hours days there, that certainly was the vibe.
Speaker 2: Laura Ingle, thank you so much, so nice to hear from you again.
Speaker 8: You guys are welcome anytime.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me you bet. Laura Ingle there with News Nation.
Speaker 3: Up next, Juvenile Hall ordered to shut down, Juvenile Hall might not shut down.
Speaker 2: That's up next.
Speaker 3: Garry and Shannon will continue to remember if you miss any part of our show, you can always go back and listen on demand. Just go to KFIAM six forty dot com, slash Gary and Shannon, or just search Gary and Shannon on the iHeart app or anywhere you listen to your favorite podcast more After this.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 3: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app