Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Schade. It's Thursday, so we're gonna talk talk about pop culture. We're gonna talk about Bravo. I've got my friend here, Deanna Chang, to help me out with kind of a boring Bravo time frame in our life.
Speaker 2: Would you say, you know everything is puttering along.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like we're just waiting for the next thing that's gonna knock your socks off. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think oc is Is is hurting my feelings right now.
Speaker 1: I think that's a great way to put it in. I'm so enraged on a daily basis about the Valley that it's hard for me even to focus. And we record this on Wednesday, so the Valley Reunion will start tonight and we will not be able to talk about it because they famously will not give you a screener, even if you offer up like the blood of your firstborn childs, they do not care. So I don't know what's going to happen on the Vallet reunion that airs tonight, but we will talk about it next week. You won't be here, But thoughts on the Valley as a whole.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, listen, God as a whole. It's like I feel I've been in a hole, which is which is Janet? I'm in Janet's hole?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And because the whole season has really been focused on Danny and Janet, right, I mean yeah or no? So I've been going back and forth.
Speaker 1: Are there other? Are there other storylines? There are other storylines, but what focus is definitely Danny is a horrible person, alcoholic and needs help. And do you like Janet? Do you not like Janet? That's the other is.
Speaker 2: What are the other? Okay? I mean we have such side storylines like Jasmine getting married, side storyline, Brittany getting a Momy makeover. Sid these are yeah, these are you know sparklets. Their little.
Speaker 1: Jesse and Michelle crying over their divorce.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have found that a compelling story.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised that she is so moved by the whole situation because she seems to despise him, but she still can mourn that they used to have a nice marriage. I think she's so happy that they can like get along, which at that you know, finale party when he tried to kick something off, because I think they were at that party. You're like, why, Wow, this is the last party, and he's like, you know what, let me just stir something up so we get us next season, you.
Speaker 2: Know, totally. I mean Jesse, I do believe, is a grifter. Oh yeah, oh yes, so she experienced that she had the high, you know, the dirty John of it all where you're getting the love bomb and it's all happening. It's amazing, and I think, and then it falls apart. I have said this, and I'll say it again. The Jesse should be kissing Danny's feet because the whole like the money. You don't have two hundred dollars to put towards your daughter's X Y and Z. I mean that money reveal was shocking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think she says, and it's either a clip that I saw from the after show or from like the upcoming union, something like there's three hundred thousand dollars a play that like he owes her or something. I'm like, three hundred thousand dollars is a lot money.
Speaker 2: Wait, it's I believe, and I don't have it, like you don't have it. But I think it was something along the lines like in order to move forward with this divorce, she had to eat several hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Wow. I would just be like, well, we're not getting divorced.
Speaker 2: She wants so, she wants out. I mean, I Michelle for me, is like, you know, you're Cynthia, You're Cynthia's your There's certain girls on shows that are just like I like them because they're stable and they move things along in a nice way. They're not the starters. They're not the ones that are like kicking like they're She's not a lawa. But I've enjoyed Michelle Moore and more as the show has gone on. Yes, Yes, And I think that like we're just seeing someone genuinely agrieve, like the beginning of a relationship that she you know, it's the father of her child and right, but she's had to do a lot to end this thing. And what do you think of Jesse's girlfriend? I mean, what do we have there?
Speaker 1: She hates him and hates him and hates You've seen her. I've seen her. And again, is it like from the after show or is it from a clip from the reunion her saying like people think it's like funny, like how mean I am to him? And she was like, I don't know, this is just how I am. He's like, yeah, she's really not that mean. I was like, oh, she's mean, and I'm here for it because I just want to know how much money she has, thank you, because he's got to get with another He's not going doctor dre level, but he's he's got to find another woman with money that finds him adorable and cute and it's wonderful that he likes to buy thousand dollar bottles of wine at dinner and things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know what's in it for her. I think the show is in it for her, right right.
Speaker 1: That's because she's because she'd auditioned to be on OZ.
Speaker 2: So she's like, I guess I got to hitch my tail to this wagon and make my way onto the show however I can. And it seems like it's this guy in the loafers. You know.
Speaker 1: She's like, I live in Newport, but all right, you know, yeah, this will do two hours away that it's fine. I uh yeah, I think it's interesting. Whenever they have conversations, she's like, well, you know, I was thinking this the She's like.
Speaker 2: No, uh huh, I mean there's nothing doing there in terms of chemistry, like Nada.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find her. I find her interesting, and I know that she's got this terrible backstory where a terrible thing happened to her, but the Internet has been scrubbed of it completely.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by a terrible thing?
Speaker 1: And again I only know a little bit of it, and it is like she was kidnapped, oh my god, and like held for a period of time and abused and some bad things happened to her when she was young. Yeah, and I believe that person that did it to her is either in jail or but it's a close to getting out of jail or is out of jail situation. So I think she, you know, lives with a lot of fear.
Speaker 2: You know, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think that. You know, people say, oh, she's got this bad backstory, and I'm like, it's really actually, I mean, it's like really dark.
Speaker 2: So maybe I had no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could that could be why you know she's so mean, But it's it's impossible to find the details. You'd have to go to You'd have to take to the Reddit to find it because I believe the Internet has been scrubbing the story.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I never whenever I take to the reddit. I know it's a real dicey journey speaking of holes. Yeah you know, yea lord if you Yeah, but you.
Speaker 1: Can find out anything you need to know.
Speaker 2: There, that's true. You're definitely gonna find it, truly, like but you hear not is the whole other story, But you're gonna find it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the Valley. I love it, I did hear you do love it? I know I love it?
Speaker 2: Okay, great, Yeah, okay, I love it. And where are you at with Janet? I like Jane? I love her?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, that's see you love her.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say I love her. I would say I like her a lot. I find her like Laala in the way and that she's gonna be a truth teller and I like that. I like that. I really like her. Tell me why you don't because I can tell you. You don't know.
Speaker 2: I have gone all over the map with Lawa this season. I'm sorry with Janet, I listen, and I what I respected was that she was, you know, ten toes down on what she said about Danny, because there's a fact to that. Now is it? The is it? If you like that person, you know you would never go there necessarily because it is. I think if that was, if everything else he did was on the up and up, and he was sweet to his wife, and he was a great guy, and he was easy to be around, and he wasn't as corny as he is, you know, maybe you would be able to you would you would say, like in conversation, that does get filed under sexual assault? Yeah, because it does? You know, there's so there's no way to cut that. And that said, so I'm like, listen, I appreciate they are trying everywhere they go. Danny wants to bring it up. He wants to find out what do you feel to other people? What do you know? And the like. You can't get around the facts.
Speaker 1: I don't think in any world did he lose voiceover jobs to be zombie number six on The Walking Dead because of it.
Speaker 2: That's hysterical, Okay, fair, I haven't really thought it through those paces, but yeah, I think you're right on that.
Speaker 1: But I think that's that's his beef with it is like, you affected my career. This is how like I feed my family. No, it's not. Nia is how you feat your family. She's an influencer and your kids are on the Young Sheldon Show, That's how you feed your family?
Speaker 2: I come on, you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Twins are on. There's a Young Sheldon spinoff and I don't know the name of it.
Speaker 2: Oh they got that Young Sheldon money coming in.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, big bang theory money.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay. I wonder you need twins for that, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's probably why they had twins. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I but then like a last episode, and maybe the one before, Janet starts in me because now she's in one breath saying I shouldn't have used that phrase, and the next she's going like, you're never going to tell me what to say because like that piece of you know. So I and I think that ultimately she's psychotic, Like ultimately, at the end of the day, I do think she's like a wild bitch. I do. Okay, okay, I think she's like a strange duck.
Speaker 1: Oh. I think she's a strange duck. But she's a little she's giving a little of throwback Crazy Kristen, right a little bit. But with Crazy Kristin, a lot of her stuff was alcohol induced.
Speaker 2: Right, Janet dry dead, sober, bad ass, sober.
Speaker 1: I did enjoy her throwing a solo cup at Danny's head just bounced right off. Enjoyed it. I everybody on the show throws full glasses of wine at people and nobody says anything. They're like, how dare you this? They acted like she picked up the coffee table and threw it at him. I mean, you know, throw it back his job.
Speaker 2: Just after Yeah, you know, after a full season of being of us, having to deal with the assault, the assault, the assault, the assault, the assault, the assault, the assault, then you close it out with an assault. I just couldn't believe it. I liked it.
Speaker 1: I like the names going around that cut, bouncing off his head, doing doing doing like a boomerang. I love it. And he's like, that's it. I'm leaving, like okay, good goodbye, and I do liked it. Immediately Lala goes, I don't love that you did that.
Speaker 2: Lala is so needed on this show. I know she's very polarized, hate her, but we need Lama period. Like, listen, the main gal was Brittany, right, She's no longer the main gal.
Speaker 1: She's not the number one gal in the group.
Speaker 2: She she can't hold it. That's not for her to hold. You know, so we need we need La La to come in to you know, pull the threads together to organize the group to be directed. And she's funny.
Speaker 1: She's hilarious. Did you think also at that end party that Jasmine tried to pop off to Michelle's for Natalie to again like, we're oh, this is the season inding party and nothing's happening, so I think I'm going to pop off on this stranger.
Speaker 2: That Okay, So I it was weird. Went through this with Amy Phillips, and Amy had a she had a thought on it that sounded about right, which was, yeah, Jasmine's at the end of her season. You know, she's been a little low key. Yeah, And she went in like we're filming, Yeah, it's my time to march over this Jesse information, which is kind of like, okay, why are you Captain Savaho for Jesse you know who? That's a terrible place to be. Yeah, right right, right, like terrible, Like I'm like justice for Jasmine because that is a rotten role. Ye, okay, So she's marching over And what Amy felt, which I'm like, okay, she said, you know when you're on these shows, this is this was her job to march the information over, and a person who's not on the show and is not on the.
Speaker 1: Call sheet, not Mike's not Mike.
Speaker 2: Decided to get involved. And that's what pissed her off. More than anything, That's what pissed Jasmine off. She wanted to just to be talking to Michelle, she wanted to have her moment. Yeah, and she lost it because this ne'er do well, an unmiked ne'er do well, jumped in and like stole the spotlight from her.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, that's a great point. That's a great point. And it was like, I'm from Jersey, bitch. I was like, wait, what what are why are we calling each other bitch? Now over?
Speaker 2: Just it tightened so very quickly, and I didn't know what happened. I really still don't know what happened. It was just like maybe made me bim bye, bitch, It's.
Speaker 1: Okay, weird, weird. And then I was like, is Natalie auditioning?
Speaker 2: Possibly?
Speaker 1: Was she like to be on it? Because we saw her a few times we did. She had a weird hairdo when she came over to Michelle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't need Natalie. She didn't.
Speaker 1: We don't know her the needle.
Speaker 2: We don't know her, but what I do know, I'm okay with love there's it just wasn't like she didn't wake me up.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're not, like, oh, you should get her on the cast. She's interesting. Yes, that happens a lot on our shows, like where did this person come from? They're interesting, let's get there on the cast. Sort of like at the beginning of the season when they met the girl at the coffee shop and then she showed up.
Speaker 2: Oh that was wild.
Speaker 1: That. Now that was somebody who was like, now this is my moment. He told me meet us here tonight. I'm going.
Speaker 2: I know I couldn't. I was like, did the for the girl? Like that was when like they were trying to act like Schwartz and Michelle could have a moment. But then Michelle brought her friend who they seemed to be having great chemistry, and then income In wattles this barista. Yeah you're like and I wondered if the producers set that up. I did wonder, m Yeah, so's hey, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah you should go, they'll be there at this time. And because she and he was like, oh wow, it's the girl from the coffee tip you game. Hey, Hey, it's officially a Hot Girl summer and this is the time of year where I literally thrive because I love to go to the beach and to me, there's nothing better than getting outside in the salt air and just looking at the ocean. It's such a good reset for my brain. Now, if the beach is not for you, any little change in your routine can give you a great reset. And that's why I love all the products from Thrive Cosmetics. Every product is one hundred percent vegan, cruelty free, and made with clean, skin loving ingredients that work with your skin, not against it. Now lately, I'm very into Thrives Empower matt Precision Lipstick crayon. There are eighteen buildable shades. It's super creamy, which is great for those of us ladies of a certain age. It's lightweight, it's not sticky. Love it. I've got one here at my podcast desk and one in my purse. And I always want to tell you about their Liquid Lash Extensions mascara. I wear it every single day. Every time you see me on YouTube or wherever you see me in the wild, I'm wearing it every single day and the best part about it is how it just washes off with warm water. It's great And did you know Thrive gives back every time you use your favorite Thrive Cosmetics product. You're doing more than enhancing your glow. You're helping others shine too. With over one hundred and fifty million dollars in product and cast donations to six hundred plus giving partners, your purchase directly fuels real impact and that's beauty with purpose. Amplify your spring look with Thrive Cosmetics. Go to Thrivecosmetics dot com slash Pink Shade for an exclusive offer of twenty percent off your first order. That's Thrive Cosmetics c A U S E M E t I CS dot com slash Pink Shade. And let me know what you got, y'all. By now, I hope you've seen my ad on Instagram for my perfectly Snug smarttopper for my mattress. Was it cringey?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did it get the pointer cross? Yes? You guys. The perfectly Snug is a mattress pad that cools you why you sleep. It is a dream for us ladies of a certain age and let's just say it, men apausal women who sleep hot okay, but you know, my husband also sleeps hot and he loves it too. The perfectly Snug is an air based mattress topper that blows air on you. It's not water based. I used to have a chili sleep. It was so gross because you always had to clean it out, So I'm thrilled with this no water option. This thing has dual zone, so Dave and I can choose our own cool settings. You can do a cold burst, you can do a pre warming option like if it's you know, the wintertime. You can even warm your feet if you need to. It has so many options, you guys. There's also a thirty night guarantee, so you literally have nothing to lose. Please try it out. Okay, you're going to try it out and use my code. Go to perfectly snug dot com and use code pink shade at checkout for fifteen percent off. You guys, it is an amazing product and I wouldn't steer you wrong. So go to perfectly snug dot com and use code pink shade at checkout for fifteen percent off, and you're going to sleep cooler and you're going to thank me. Uh, what do you think about Schwartz's much younger girlfriend. What's her name, kaya Kila? What's her name?
Speaker 2: I yeah, exactly. I don't have an opinion yet, you know, I think they that he seems happy, she seems very cute. Ultimately, my gut check on it is good. But okay, we'll see, you don't know, we'll see didn't.
Speaker 1: Work out with Standubal and his girlfriend.
Speaker 2: You saw that headline yesterday.
Speaker 1: That he she was berating him about a small penis.
Speaker 2: It's a tough one. It's a tough one. It's a tough headline, tough headline of all the headlines he's acquired. That's a toughie.
Speaker 1: That's a real funny because people were like kind of starting to a murmur that perhaps Sandabal and this girl should join the valley, but they're like, after that, probably not.
Speaker 2: I think that's a close like an ender, a valley ender right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an opener, or it's an opener. You can never know what these shows. I mean, he did throw his girlfriend's father into a fire pit that was lit that it's not great to throw an old man into a fire.
Speaker 2: You don't love it to see it. It's also just like, what is happening, you know with him. I mean, really and truly things are not going well, you know.
Speaker 1: No, but I mean, you know, we saw him on Traders and we remembered why he was sort of a lovable at one time, you know, when we saw there and anybody that ran across him at Bravo con said that he was very nice, seemed to always be on some sort of psychedelic, psychedelic situation at all times at all times, and got God bless you're working. You probably don't need to load up on the mushrooms. But that's just my thought. Okay, let me see yeah.
Speaker 2: Side note, And I know we're going to march ourselves right into some more Bravo. But I have a question, because you and I do like to know like the latest and greatest in beauty tools, et cetera. I have been pitched on Instagram, No, like just in my feed. Okay, I think they're called Alice. There are these mushroom chocolates in a little tin.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: There's ones for beauty, there's ones for sexual excitement, there's ones for mood and I or wait, and maybe even a weightless one. I'm not sure of that, but wondering if they've come across your desk at all.
Speaker 1: No, but now that you've said it, they definitely will, because if my phone just heard that, no, why have you tried it?
Speaker 2: They pequed my interest. You know, I thought a little piece of chocolate and it can do this, that and the other, you know, depending on the tin that you get. Like, I don't know, I know about that.
Speaker 1: I don't well. First of all, I hate just like a mushroom on a pizza, on a salad anything. I'm a mushroom hater. So if there's any type of mushroom taste, I'm mentally out.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're gonna have a mushroom taste.
Speaker 1: It's just a it's a it's like a psychedelic that'll yeah make you horny.
Speaker 2: Like what there's I mean, there's one that's a horny one. There's a horny for sure. I think there's a weight loss, which is the one I was interested in, and then I think there's like a mood version. But please, these are just quick score eyes on Insta. I just wanted to check in because you know, you get there quick a lot of times. Amery pain the red light.
Speaker 1: Floh my god, oh god, I've got so many.
Speaker 2: The devices and this and that. You know.
Speaker 1: I know I've fallen off on the Guausha, as every guasha user does. It's so tedious. Okay, I was going to tell you about a phrase that Okay, guys, Deanna has a podcast at a substat called how to Be Less Old, and she talks about the things that the youth are doing and saying. And I whenever I hear a new phrase in my home, I always have to let you know, yes, okay, because kids are twenty three and twenty one now, okay, wow, yeah, so my sons, my son's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard to grasp crazy.
Speaker 1: They remind me of that constantly before they asked me to do something for them. If I'm an adult mom.
Speaker 2: Do you know can you can you put.
Speaker 1: Some bacon in the microwave? No, I can't. You can't do that. Also, that's gross. So I heard a phrase my son said the other day which is aura A U r A. Now we all know what aura is, but no, now it means something else. I've you has this come across.
Speaker 2: Your Yes, there's like aura points that I don't know about. I just know it's the same area.
Speaker 1: So like he's got he's got the aura. He's got good aura. Basically it means good mm hmm. And my son says, yeah, vibes something about Lebron and his aura. I go, you mean like the aura, like you can see like the green around him, Like his aura is cool. And he's like, oh, it's not what it means. I go, but that is the definition of that.
Speaker 2: Word, right, So it's like, yeah, it's an It's almost like it factor if I had to bottom line it. You know.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, it's like someone's got it factor. Their aura is immaculate, you know. And then the aura points are like if you were too, if you were to be walking, if you're at school in high school, you're walking down the hallway and you fall and all your books go flying. Aura points are down.
Speaker 1: Okay, And that's funny that you think kids have books because they don't. Oh okay, it's all on their computer.
Speaker 2: Now that's good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I just I when I was talking, I was like, I'm gonna talk to Diana. And when John said that, I go, I'm gonna have to tell my friend about this, because.
Speaker 2: John has heard of aura points. Okay, he definitely has in his time there in the streets. You know he's in the streets.
Speaker 1: Okay, do we have any Oh yes, one more thing about the valley and then we'll move on Jack's and smart Water. Now, when I saw Jaxon's posts, because he doesn't post much like you used to. When I saw Jack's post with smart Water behind him in a pool and it said hashtag sponsored, I thought, there's not anyway on the planet. The SmartWater, who has Jennifer Anison as their spokesperson, the Queen hired Jack's for even one thousand dollars to do an Instagram post. There's not anyway in the world. I knew it right away. And then what happened after that with him being exposed with SmartWater themselves letting Brittany know absolutely fucking not. Wow, incredible, And then the way he did a full Jacks where he's just like everybody always thinks I'm lying, I'm not lying. It was a legit thing. I got scammed blah blah blah, and then posted and then that got revealed as a lie.
Speaker 2: Oh it did. I didn't, Okay, I was caught up to that point because I saw him post that he got scammed that that right, like the.
Speaker 1: That he got scammed and that was revealed that he had AI that uh no, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It was our most famous detective of our time, Kristen Dodie that discovered that.
Speaker 2: Thank you Kristin for doing the work. Thank you for like getting in there, rolling up your sleeves and getting down to it.
Speaker 1: What happened was that Jack sent a screenshot of the ask to a mutual friend and didn't crop it and at the top said something something AI I mean, I mean, and then he cropped it and then posted it on social media and said, so nobody believes me. Here's the here's the the pitch that I got and I think that it was I think it was. Heather McDonald made the that this is somebody who has been doing social media post an influencer posts for years, so he would know what it looked like when somebody sent an ask, right, so for him to say he got scammed and then should show the scam email that was also a scam. And then he put out to this like long, you know, black screen, white letters statement saying like I shouldn't even have to explain myself. This is like and it was written so well that he absolutely didn't write it because he can't even spell. He never does you your too too correctly.
Speaker 2: No, you're not gonna get those nice, nicely laid out for you.
Speaker 1: No, So you know, and then people are like, he should come back to the valley because he's dating this you know, publicism. I was like, no, I think Brittany would be like, I'm gonna I'm gonna leave Rottenhail.
Speaker 2: Well, it was It's an interesting thing to have. You're with the PR girl. Who is this girl? But okay, I went to her website and it looks truly slapped together with on a wing and a prayer. It is not a professional looking site, but okay, So it was just interesting, like you're dating a PR girl, you're confirming that you're taken, and in the same breath you're putting out a PR statement and falsify. It was just like did that go together on some level? And why would he choose smart water? I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's a big one. That's a big one. It's like it's like him standing in front of Toyota and being like hashtag Toyota sponsored, like like it's a huge product, is a huge brand.
Speaker 2: You know why. I have more questions what was the purpose of that.
Speaker 1: It's sort of like, was he sitting in the pool and he had his smart water and he thought, you know what, I'll post that picture and put smat you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's I don't know that that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I don't know. But justice or SmartWater. I love that they DMed Brittany to say to girl, Now, now, the best thing in the world will be if she puts out an actual shoe.
Speaker 2: And she will. And because everyone's trying to world build with their you know, different marketings, and if they have their wits about them, they will they will provide her with a legitimate offer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yees, yeah, I think it'll be like ten thousand dollars for two posts or something, or however however the influencers do it. Oh, both of my dogs have come in here to visit me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like I said, I'm at the beach with my whole family and it's a little chaotic. Okay, let's see what else. Okay, did you enjoy the Roney trailer, the new Roney trailer?
Speaker 2: You know, it's so funny. I did, but I was in it was a treat but as a friend mentioned, you know, we we must proceed with caution because they've gotten us with good Roney trailers before with the New Roney, and so I almost think every time they've gotten us with these pretty great trailers because the ingredients are there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's let's talk about who, so who we've got. We've got Ci, Jessel and Aaron. Those are our three returning ladies. And then we have, of course Carol rides well huge holding the center Apple.
Speaker 2: Wow, Like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: She went from going to be a drop in front of to like, no, we're going to base the show around her?
Speaker 2: Damn is it because of the Epstein? Well, if if ever an Epstein file was going to get you something is a center Apple? Really? You know, I do have do you have feeling? I have feelings on Carol and the Epstein situation that I would like to share. If you're yes, I'd love to hear it. Okay, this is my theory. This is my working theory prior to obviously seeing the show. I feel like this couple this, these two Epstein and Gilline Lane. Yes, you know, not every fish that you go to catch is going to be a winner, right, So they had their I believe they had their paws out, and because Carrol's last name, her association with the Kennedys, et cetera, she would be a great fish to catch.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: So do I believe that she was targeted and they wanted to see will she be a feeder into our disgusting organization?
Speaker 1: And I.
Speaker 2: Think the hope was yes. But I do not believe that Carol was in that world. I just believe she was targeted, right, And they're good at what they do.
Speaker 1: There are lots of names in emails that were just literally like, hey what about this person? What about that person? You know, Hey I met this person at a party that could be a good target kind of a thing. There were people that were, you know, horribly in on everything, and then there are people like Carol. Now the other people say, is that, you know, Glen Maxwell did take the photo that appears on the back of people, period, And that is true, and she has said Carol has said that that was just a picture that she took of me that I thought was a good one that I used. I just barely know this woman socially, so.
Speaker 2: I don't believe one hundred percent. I don't believe she barely knows her. I think that they had a friendship. I just don't think that it went that far because they couldn't you know that Carol Wasn't that a person who's gonna like bring you children. But that's my take. Listen, maybe she's a monster. I don't know, but I don't in my gut, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either. And I'm really hoping that when it's brought up on the show, because I think's like SI seems to be pretty into that story, hopefully she'll have a chance to explain it to us, and hopefully we believe her. Yeah, because I don't want to not like Carol.
Speaker 2: I've always liked Carol.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to. I don't.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I've got that that bitch says shirt Carol's last good Summer. See, yeah, I should have worn it. Wow, that would have been a good tie. And I've got that shirt. It's one of my favorite shirts.
Speaker 2: It's a great shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And by now Carol has definitely gone way past her last good summer, but she's still out there, she's still with.
Speaker 2: Us, she's still looking good.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I can't believe she's back. She's a reason Martha Stewart's little jump in there is the reason to watch hilarious. Happy to have gotten rid of Jenna, but we had Jenna, But yeah, Jenna. I just feel like as much, I'm very drawn to Jenna and find her very interesting. But I think the reason why I'm happy she's gone is that she was so measured in what she was going to give, and that doesn't work for us very many trained. Yeah, yeah, it's like she was. She's when you run that level of an organization and you have to manage that many people, and she's just too media change, you know. Yeah, she's too high level.
Speaker 1: I find her very interesting though, And I thought all of her health stuff was really interesting about all you know that, I found all that, and you know, her being divorced and now being a lesbian and having the child, and I found all of her whole life was interesting. But she wasn't going to really get in the mix. She wasn't really going to let us know, you know, right. The biggest thing I can even remember about her having conflict was she didn't want to ride on the plane with them because she couldn't go in first class. She's like I'm not going on Southwest Airlines. I'm just not like I ran J Crew.
Speaker 2: Like not.
Speaker 1: Have you seen my apartment? I'm not going in Southwest.
Speaker 2: I just can't. We won't be doing it. I'm also older than you and my knees hurt and it won't have.
Speaker 1: Been and I need a level of comfort. Okay, So there's that. Let me look what else I got here? Okay, The Golden Years. I feel like that show's never gonna come out, but it's the Roney Ladies. And then they were done with it. But then they decided, hey, you know what will do? Will the Golden Years Ladies go to the Hampton's because it's the summer, so they Florida winter the Hampton summer. And they decided we'll swing on in Candace bush now and margat Joseph's. And I'm okay with it. I'm okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know, Candace Bushnell has been circling. She was She's been in episodes of Ronnie before, oh yeah, several times. And yeah. What what I'm realizing right now, which is interesting, is that that's on E House of Stacey's doing quite well and has already been quietly renewed for season two on Hulu Hulu Hulu Disney right, yes, and Bravo needs a local life.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, they do, because who knows. If the Valley got canceled, somebody could pick it right up. I don't think the Valley's gonna.
Speaker 2: Get canceled now, and our all is fine.
Speaker 1: It's people were concerned about it that oh the season was terrible. I was like, you guys are insane. I think it's great, And I think that the reason I think The Valley is so great is because it is such real life for what people that age go through. You know, people are getting divorced, people are having kids. You know, these are things that people go through. You've got that alcoholic friend that needs help, you know, we've all. Yeah, So that's why I think The Valley is so great. Okay, the Golden Years, I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to these crazy elders on my screen.
Speaker 2: It's such a tough title. The thing that scares me about it, like, how so sassy. The money is there. They have spent the money on that show. Folks are real good. The way they have been presenting these little trailers, these e trailers. I'm like, the girls have one ring light on their face. They are filming it in their hallway and it's just alarming, you know. So that's scaring me. I'm not gonna lie. I'm not gonna lie. It's they're just so thrown together, like everyone's doing it with their iPhone in a ring light, and I just am like, Hulu, are you guys gonna what's happening? Are you gonna could we get a proper teaser together or is this just gonna be because they're.
Speaker 1: Still shooting it, so they just haven't even given us anything other than the ladies themselves are with their iPhones like, look, it's lunne.
Speaker 2: It's getting cobbled together like a teaser. When it comes out, you know, yes, I don't know. I'm scared, but I'm scared.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm scared as well, but I'm excited also at the same time.
Speaker 2: We meet of my sir friends.
Speaker 1: You know, what did you think about OC this week? I mean really, before you and I sat down, I just wrote like, O C do you like it?
Speaker 2: Thoughts?
Speaker 1: But really the only thing that I can even remember that has happened is that the new girl gave a do or clutch great and that we found out that Michael and Brianna have not talked in eight years. He has not seen his sister in eight years. They both live in these United States, like I don't or does he not live.
Speaker 2: In the He lives like in Spain and somewhere else, it seems.
Speaker 1: But when he's filling with Vicky, he was in the United States.
Speaker 2: He's in the United States. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Do you think is because of Brehanna's husband.
Speaker 2: Well, it was hard because, like Vicky did not you know, we're getting nothing from this show, nothing agree and it really like, you know, when these shows are firing and all cylinders, if you're you were moving, but when we're in a situation like we are with OC right now, where everything feels like a call sheet line item, yes, and it's just not clicking along, it's not it really grinds to quite a halt, you know, and it's hard to watch.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they brought in a new person that literally nobody knows. There's just so many past cast members that could have that could have come back for this last you know, maybe the Swan song. There's just so many people if they're trying to eat this whole like twenty years blah blah blah. There's so many of these past cast members they could have just brought in as a side character. They didn't even bring in a new person. Although I find her interest, but I mean she's probably going to be a one and done because the rumor is that, like this is the goodbye to the OC.
Speaker 2: You know, it does feel like the goodbye. Heather we know doesn't want to be there. No, no, no, she wants to be Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: She wants to be Beverly Hill.
Speaker 2: There. I mean, she really can't believe it.
Speaker 1: She's just like, look at me, look at.
Speaker 2: You, damn it, I'm still here.
Speaker 1: Why why I said, Perhaps they said be on this last season and we will reward you by allowing you to go to Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Well please give her, like roll the red carpet out from OC to Beverly Hills and let her just slide on over because she has earned it.
Speaker 1: She can make a TikTok about it, opening one door, closing another.
Speaker 2: You know. Yes, when we're kicking off an episode in Crisis over Shannon's Socials, we're in trouble. Yeah, We're in big stink in trouble. And you want Tama to be nice. You want her to be in a good place. But sorry, I hate to break it to y'all, but then we've got nothing. You know, a muted Tamra does not a great show make.
Speaker 1: And we're not interested in her flaunting her one child that will talk to her. We don't care. I mean, listen, I'm sure the child is a girl. Yeah, we don't know her, we haven't grown up knowing her. We don't care. We are interested in Michael not speaking to his sister or seeing her for eight years. We are interested in that.
Speaker 2: And Vicki did not take that bone.
Speaker 1: She just she's scared of the husband too.
Speaker 2: I bet yeah. And apparently I did see something on somewhere to last night that Andy did reach out to Brianna and was like, please, one scene will come to you, and she said lose my number, like she wants nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: I think that, uh, Vicky has to tread lightly in this situation because she doesn't want Ryan to say you can't talk to your mother anymore, because then Brehanna would do that and then she would not get to see the grandkids. So I think she has to tread lightly. Yeah, does Brihanna have two boys and a girl.
Speaker 2: I honestly don't know, or.
Speaker 1: Two Yeah, I don't know either.
Speaker 2: I don't know either, but I know her brother hasn't seen a few of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the last two kids. I think. He said, that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy, kind of sad, bonkers.
Speaker 1: Really sad. And obviously it has to do with her husband.
Speaker 2: So there's period because they always got along and kind of so sweet. And I hope she's okay. You know, me too, me too. I like her so much and I.
Speaker 1: Remember how how anti Brooks she was. We were like, yes, girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, she's yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Okay. I really think that we have gone over everything there is to discuss. The only Bravo news we have are the Salt Lake City divorces. But like I've talked about it every week because there's nothing else to talk about. And Milania, you know, getting arrested for maybe allegedly hitting her her stepdad, but then they just post together all the time like their best friends.
Speaker 2: So okay, question. Yeah, because I was talking to my husband about it yesterday, I said, now, if she hit Louise Louis, Louise Louis Louis, if he hit if she hit Louis and okay, they arrested her, but it seems like it's going forward. He could drop the charges, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know. In some states, if it's a domestic situation, the police are called you, you as the victim, you have no say in it. They'll they'll just go forward with the charges because so many people will just drop it because they're scared or whatever.
Speaker 2: They're scared. Oh okay, okay, because I'm like confused. Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And a lot of states that is the law that once they are called out for a domestic and somebody is arrested on a domestic that's it. You don't you can't.
Speaker 2: Say I'd like to drop the charges, right.
Speaker 1: And we don't know if she hit Louis or Louis's son who has the same minishes.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, okay, Louis has a son who's also l R. Yikes. So many judicas have yeah, been dancing with the law.
Speaker 1: You know, some might say half of the dance.
Speaker 2: Law. I will say that Next genis I think is fun.
Speaker 1: A lot of people like it. I just think it's a young person's game that I don't understand. I don't like the graphics on the screen. I've tried to watch it. I'm like, this is too much concentrating for me that I like sometimes to just look at my phone and listen to my trash television, right, I don't want to have to be reading text messages popping up on the screen.
Speaker 2: And no, I understand. I did the first episode, like the first season, I had the same reaction. I was like, I'm overstimulated. I can't do that. Yeah, now I'm settled, okay, And it's you know what, It's interesting like Arianna, who I didn't was just such a kid in my head and I didn't pay her a lick of mind, has become a star.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: She really has a great personality and she's really fun to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I've seen her and watch what happens, I'm talking about it. And then I did, you know, dip into that first season quite a bit, and I liked her a lot. And I liked that boyfriend that she broke up with and got back together with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're broken up. Now he is in he someone needs to come and just like protect him because the amount of money he has. There's you know that one idiot on the show what's his name?
Speaker 1: Charlie.
Speaker 2: Charlie is a you know, he's gonna bleed him dry and it will be ugly, Like Charlie, this kid just he needs protection. I mean he really does. It's it's scary.
Speaker 1: So they are broken up because when she was gonna watch What Happens Live, she said they were back together.
Speaker 2: But now again, was that a long time ago?
Speaker 1: It was during this current season because we had uh Brielle on the front row as well. Yeah, and it's interesting, yeah, and she said they were back together.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you know what, that will save him from Charlie. I don't hope she's happy, but like.
Speaker 1: You don't let Kim Zulcie I get near him and his money.
Speaker 2: Well you got to watch that one too. Yeah, wats around just.
Speaker 1: Bleed me dry? Where does his money come from? It's a family money situation.
Speaker 2: No clue, it's definitely family. He has done nothing for it. And that's the scary thing is like you see it. I mean I don't know that I've ever you know, you always hear of like rich kids that have a ton of money and they don't have to work for anything, and it's not good because they and I'm just like watching it in real time with it just looks so vulnerable to me, and you could just see that he because you want to make something of yourself, there are all these exciting opportunities. You have the money to finance things, and it's like ooh scary.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well, I know that people like it, and again sometimes I just can't do it and I've got too many other stupid shows I have to watch. There's a new show coming on TLC that I think that you would probably like called Double Lives of Suburban Wives, and it's TLC trying to, you know, get in on the Mormon why but it's about suburban moms that I make only fants.
Speaker 2: With their whole.
Speaker 1: Like all quitting their jobs to do this, and it's about like the neighbors finding out. And it starts next week, I believe, and I'll be covering it, of course because it's on TLC and this trashy. So that's a show that you might like. That's a TLC show.
Speaker 2: I wonder if any of our Milf man Or girls will find their way.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but when it comes back, Deanna, you will be on Milf Manner don't you not not on it, but you will be on it. I don't want people to think she's on it. I keep hoping they'll bring it back.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, that is it.
Speaker 1: That is our pop culture and Bravo round up and again, you know, Bravo is a we're a little we're a little dry right now. But I do think that we've got Ultimate Girls Trip twenty years that starting next week. Ronnie I think it is also is Ronnie starting next week or is in September.
Speaker 2: I don't know when exactly, but it's coming.
Speaker 1: It's coming, and so we've got we've got things coming because the Valley will be ending and Atlanta, I think will be ending. You and I we're both saying we're both behind on Atlanta. I'm three or four behind, and that's that's stressful for me because I know I need to catch up. I know there was a big fight that I missed.
Speaker 2: And I think Atlanta is doing just fine. I think I just fell off, and sometimes you can't identify why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot to watch it, and then I forgot to happens. Yeah, and now I'm really behind and houses DOSSI is something I haven't watched but I need to. I need to get on it. I need to just dig in. But I think that'll have to be like a next week thing for me. I can't do it this week. It's take your time, too busy, and then it'll be there, and also not doing it next week because I'm moving my son back to college, so so it'll be two weeks.
Speaker 2: Uh. I do want you to be aware that on the Ultimate Girls Trip you may see me.
Speaker 1: Did you go to college party?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: I know I know like four people that were at that party.
Speaker 2: Who else? Do you know?
Speaker 1: Heather MacDonald was there soccer and uh, Miguel Luciana was there.
Speaker 2: Okay, and now now you well, let me tell you we were the three non housewives there.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It was just housewives, literally just housewives. It was weird. You know my friend Christa Rosa, who I think you know? Yes, yes, Chris, and yeah you've done his show, yeah, yeah, fusing famous people. He had given me a call and he was shooting it and I had just had you know, I do those we both do those blue light treatments for to kill any potential skin cancer and so on. My dude, I will have just finished.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The pdf treatment pd T treatment. Okay, and I usually look crazy. Yeah, you know, but I said, wait, I would have moved it if you had told me I want to come to the white party. You know, there's not many Housewives things I feel like I need to go to, but an opportunity to go to Kyle's White Party. Sure. So I did the PDT treatment. My face just looked like I had like hit the sun. It was not crazy at all, and I was likee babe, go get some white pants. Were going to the party, and it was it was wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Heathers talked about watching it and how it was crazy to see them. You know. Then at the at the end of the night, they turned the music up and make them dance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fun. I mean I danced. I dance met Teresa like one on you know, one on one, and it was something to see them all. It was like going to the zoo just to see them all. I mean, it was everyone it, you know, it was like.
Speaker 1: Because all the different cities.
Speaker 2: You had, I mean the list just went on. Oldies were there like Adrian Maloof and it was just wow, wild wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I can't wait. God will be looking for you.
Speaker 2: Where I think you will see me. Okay, possibly, Okay. Luanne comes out for her number and she ziplines in unexpectedly, and my husband and I are sitting. I think if we may be to the right of her ziplining in, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, don't worry when it. When it comes out, I will be peeled for you, for all the people that I know there, and then I will be screenshotting it.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, good tell.
Speaker 1: Everybody where they could find you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I'm going to lead with my company, the Montage Queen. If you need any birthday videos bot Mitzvah's anniversary. If there's a birthday coming up for someone and it's special. It's a fifty, it's a sixty, it's a forty, it's a seventy, it's an eightieth, if it's a fiftieth anniversary. These are the special things that when you put a montage together. I mean, go check out my reviews on I just started doing Google business so like the last six months, so you can you can see a good handful of reviews over there. Yeah, you know, it's it's a great gift and it is I love doing it, so you know, let me know if you mentioned ping Shade, I will give you five percent off any of the products and uh yeah so and then I have my podcast how to Be less Old substack how to Be Lessled dot substack dot com. If you're interested in staying hip and with it and informed, mark yourself over there.
Speaker 1: I'm a subscriber because I need to be I need to be kept up to date on these things.
Speaker 2: And we love to have you, so, thank you so much for having me here. And you know, hopefully, uh hopefully the OC will pull some some sort of trick out of their hat before this season ends.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yes, we've got something. I keep waiting for Andy to say something like you guys, just keep watching. Something huge just coming up. I keep waiting for him to because he does that sometimes, and they're like, Okay, he was right. We didn't need to wait because the thing happened. It's not said that worried. I haven't. I haven't heard that, but you know, God bless, We'll keep trying. Maybe next week, Gouds, I'll have something more exciting to talk about. Everybody, make sure you're following Deanna How to Be less Old and the Montage Queen. Make sure you're following me Pinche pod and I'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,