Speaker 1: Lisa wasn't a believer in bigfoot when her and her husband relocated to Arkansas, but when things started happening right in her own backyard, she started to change her mind. Now, Lisa is a Bigfoot witness who has had numerous sightings on her Ozark property and has developed an understanding and knowledge base of how they behave. But don't just take her word for it. Bigfoot researchers and outsiders have visited the property and not only found evidence, but have had their very own sasquatch sidings. Lisa shares her Bigfoot experiences on this episode of Bigfoot Crossroads. How did all of this start for you?
Speaker 2: We had lived in California unwillingly for about probably thirty some years, and when my husband's job went remote, we decided we wanted to move somewhere else, anywhere else, of course, so we kind of just liked I guess because it took blind faith and just took a leap of faith and put our thing on the map and decided on Arkansas in the long run, and Arkansas went out, so we moved here in I think it was April of twenty two, and we live in the Ozark Mountains. In prim Arkansas, and it's all pastures and and forces in woods and stuff like that. It's very peaceful. Neighbors are you know, a distance away from each other. So we have like three acres and it's it's a little bit of family area than the rest is all woods. In the one section of the woods we call the haller. In the first couple of years, we used to bush hog it down and make it look really pretty. But then we had a lot of deer and everything come. So we just decided that we were gonna, you know, give it back to nature because we love the deer coming and all the other little creatures with it. And I think that helped start our issue with Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Whenever you let it grow back.
Speaker 2: We let it grow back, and we were feeding. We feed the squirrels in the foot in the front, and the rabbits, and then we have we get tons and tons of deer in the holler. We don't fill the feeder all the time, but every once in a while we feel it, you know, fill it up for the deer. And we've we've so we've got we let the hall grow back where you can barely see anything in it. You've got the deer feeder. We occasionally feel feel, but we also we don't hunt. So the animals have gotten to the point where they know it's safe to come into our area and we don't bother them because we don't let other humans in it. The only time my husband goes in there is to fill the deer feeder, and that's basically it. So it is completely to them. Plus there's water sources all around. We have a great, big corridor that goes for miles. It's just you know, dense wood, so it's like, as they say, the perfect spot for these creatures. Plus we have berry patches, I mean tons of berry patches. We have apples, so they have their water source, they have fresh fruits, berries, deer, small game, and they're completely left alone. Well, we didn't know we were starting, you know, we were causing you know, I guess in it vertally, you know, bringing them in even more. We had no clue they Honestly, I didn't believe in Bigfoot at the time. I just thought, yeah, well whatever, you know. I never really took it seriously. And I remember it was in twenty four My husband and I were sitting in the back porch and this really awful, awful, foul smell came out and it was just overwhelming, and it's you know, we're like, what is that because we're used to the chicken manure stuff on the fields, right, and I think, you know what that smells like I do. But it was not like that. Yeah, it was different than that. It was skunky, musky, dead carcass. It was just overwhelming, and then we heard this scream like I've never heard in my life. It wasn't there. It wasn't elk, which we don't have here, it wasn't mountain lion, it wasn't any of this area, nothing, And it happened the one time, and it was close, but we're like, okay. We both looked at each other, it's like, what the heck was that, and we're like, nah, that really didn't happen. We're both imagining it. And we tried to just blow it off. And about six or seven minutes later, the smell came in again. It was so much stronger, and another scream, and now we're like, there's something out there. It's really close. We don't know what it is, and we were getting really uncomfortable, and you know, when the hair on the back of your neck stands up and all over your arms and stuff. Sure that was happening. That was happening to both of us, and we were both still in like this doesn't make sense. It wasn't commuting, It wasn't you know, We just it just wasn't computing in our brains, and we're like, okay, this is okay. And then remember the snow got so close that our eyes were watering, and another scream came off, and that screen was so close. It was maybe twenty thirty yards away at the most, maybe even closer, and we're like, okay, we're done, We're going inside. And I remember after that, because I wanted to know what it was. I started listening to every sound on the internet anywhere I could try to figure out what it was. Now we're not going to lie in the back of our minds like could that be like one of those bigfoot things, because none of the noises that we came up with were even close to it. And it was so loud, so enormous. I call it Godzilla the sound of Godzilla because it was just so strong and so loud, and the lung capacity alone was amazing. The only thing I found close to it was a silver back what they call it silver back ape or whatever, and when they're angry, it's got some kind of aggression scream. It was kind of like that, but amplified one hundred times more. But that's the closest thing I could find to it. So we just let it go, and you know, life went on, and we'd hear the noises from time to time and we were still unsure what it was, and I believe it wasn't till January because we weren't looking for fort prints or anything. You know, we were just trying to get on with life. My husband had to go in the haller to refill the feeder, and he always takes our lawnmower because it's, you know, it's easier to get to. But because we had eight inches of snow, he decided to walk. While he was walking out there, he found a footprint. And nobody walks out there, and who's going to walk out there barefoot? Makes no sense? And the print was was really cuge. So he took a picture of the print and then we're like, oh God, is this possibly a big foot? So I took the pictures. I asked some of our neighbors who are really good hunters. They had no clue. I ended up setting it to different people that were, you know, in the field that did analysis on footprints and stuff like that. I sent it to a couple of other people, and with the three people that I went to independently, they all came back with juvenile bigfoot. So we're like, okay, this is possibly a bigfoot. Then things started escalating. Things around our house got moved around, the screams got louder, more and more footprints were showing up, not only in the holler, but in the front of the house. At night. You could hear banging. I guess, I guess they call it like tree knocks. We'd hear banging on our wood fence on this one side. And it got to the point where it was just we feel like we're being bombarded by you know, this this creature. So I was reaching out for help because I was well, my husband was really uncomfortable, but I was scared to death. It's like, this thing, is it's going to come in our house? Is it going to break in? Is it going to hurt us? It's going to hurt our animals. I mean, we knew nothing about this creature. Absolutely nothing. So I kept reaching out over the internet to try to find help, and I wasn't really getting anywhere with it. No one had any real advice. No matter where when oh put trail cams up, I put trail cams up useless. They still came around. They just ignore the trail gams go right around it, right, you know. And so we finally had to just keep doing things. First we started with motion lights and we put it around our property, thinking, hey, that's going to solve the problem. And it was weird because, like I think a couple days later, by everemotion light we had where and there's like they're from on trees or next to trees. The branches were broken on the trees. Every single one had a big branch broken. It's like, okay, so this is my belief. They knew what those things were, and they said up they they were putting like some kind of perimeter. They knew they didn't cross. Just turn on those motion lights, because how did every single motion we put up, Oh my god, I think eight motion lights if not more, And why would something be broken by every single motion light? Just didn't make any sense, and the problems were still happening because the lights weren't going on, they would go around it. So eventually we put on big spot lights of floodlights all around our house. We had the electric company coming one of those big ones on the telephone poles.
Speaker 1: Right, a Boer light.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So what we do is we have them facing in towards our home and nothing's facing out like into the wood area. We leave that completely dark and we leave that to them. And it's taken i'd say maybe a year at that time for them to finally understand, Okay, this is your area, this is our area. You don't cross our area. We've got no problem. And up to now, which is over two years later, they don't cross those boundaries. Now they'll go in the front yard and walk across it, but you know, they don't come they'll come home maybe probably three feet to the house, but to the front porch. But they've never gone on our porch. You know. The only thing weird they did was we have garbage cans on our front to the side of our porch and they're in a little enclosure and we've been here four years. Never once have those things ever fallen out ever through any storm. And as you know, like where you live you get heavy winds during rains and downpours, never ever fallen out. My husband and I left one day and everything was intact, and we came home and on the side of our house by the porch, one of the garbage cans was out of the enclosure and the lid was put on, but it was put completely upside down in the middle of the driveway. Okay, now, okay, now, if that thing fell out, it would have fallen out, the lid would have fallen off, and it would have laid sideways. But this was completely intact, turned upside down and just put in the middle of the driveway. And we checked. There were no claw prints, no you know, marked from a bear or anything like that. It was just neatly put there. And then we started noticing thing after that. Things were moved around and it's like, okay, you know, they're playing games. When my husband would go to the workshop, sometimes they would do their whooping and their little you know, roar and wood knocks. But one thing we did do when we were trying to make safety for our houses. If if my husband would go to the workshop or anything, he would carry a gun. It wasn't to hurt anything. It was just in case for protection. And you know, even when he went to the haller. We still do that to this day, though things have changed immensely since the beginning. But I really think it's because of a learning process. I pretty much getting to know how these creatures act and in how we interact with them. I believe the first sighting I saw physically of them, Oh, I'd have to look on my diary, but I can't get it in front of me. I believe it was right before summer, right when it was warming up. I remember we had a new puppy and I was sitting in our living room, but we have those class doors to go outside, the sliding glass doors, and I remember looking out in something really dark caught my eye and it's like, well, what's that, And of course humans we're curious. I go to look at the window. There's one of them standing straight up right there in our holler, you know, mind his own business, his back towards me. I remember staring at it and complete disbelief, like I'm seeing what I'm seeing. I could see him from him or her, sorry, from the torso up and it was doing something in front of it, and then it took like two steps and it was gone. It was just gone. I mean those steps must have at that time been enormous. And that was the first time I saw. The second time was when our berries were in. We have a back porch which we sit on all the time daily. I mean we always do it. I do it during the day when my husband's working, and we go out every night with our dogs and they run around and it's our face family time. And it was another day I was out there on the porch by myself and I'm sitting there and I thought there was a rock in a really huge rock in our hallers, Like, how could there be this huge brown rock in our haller? It doesn't make any sense. It wasn't there before, and it's it's within all the foiliage, and it's like that is like really really strange. And next thing I know, this rock danns straight up walks away takes big, humongous steps. I'm screaming because I was completely caught off guard. It didn't care. It just like kept going on about its business. But those footsteps were so huge and the swing of its arms were really huge. I remember it was dark brown, slender but muscular. It wasn't big in fat or anything, you know, and had the dark fur. I could not see its space because of the back, but the gate of its walk was just I would have to take three or four steps just to make one of those steps easily, I mean easily.
Speaker 1: Definitely a different one than the first one you saw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from what we've figured out over time. Of course, there are two juveniles, one gray one and I believe a female. I haven't seen her, but i've her. I'm guestimating it's a female, but it's weird because she's it her well, I'm going to say her. Her scream is different than theirs. And for some reason, you get this like maternal like hey you better get back here now kind of thing. You know. It just has the commanding presence of like a female, a mother. But I can't say for certain. I'm just going on my observations, you know. And as time gone on, we had I don't know, if you know, NA North American would a conservatory conservatory? Yeah, Well, they came out because I wanted to find anything out I could about this. I'm the kind of person I have to know everything about something. If it's affecting my family. So they came out. They did a really long investigation and they found their evidence, and they found trails, they found tracks, they found everything they needed to prove that, yeah, that you have an active Bigfoot location. It's like oh goodie, like yes, but we had. We had also found out because I had told a few neighbors and and people around us. At the same time we had found our first original footprints. A farmer behind us aways also found tracks and he took a picture and it was sent to us. And another neighbor had tracks and told us about it. So in time with the within the two years we have found it, they come from one area and completely go through I mean the whole our town of Prim. They cross right through our town of Prim into into Woodrow. We had one people that live maybe two miles away from us. They I think this is like nine months ago now. They had bought a house, moved in and their son was either in the backyard or looking out the window, and they have a creek and he noticed something dark leaning down in the creek and he didn't know what it was, and he said it stood up and walked away. He said it was described exactly what I did, dark brown, lender, furry, he goes. He knew it wasn't a bear, you know, and it just walked away like nothing, big steps, so we know it travels well, they travel that way. I think they stay here a lot because we you know, we leave it empty. We don't allow people who're not hunters. Everybody around us except for in this little area that they're going through, there's no hunting, which gives them, you know, first, they've got an easy access to hide well while walking. They have the food, they have the water that they have a place to sleep anywhere they need to. They have everything they need while they're traveling to wherever they're traveling to and from, if that makes any sense, Yeah.
Speaker 1: For sure. And they have people to watch they have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are yeah, yeah, oh yes, entertainment that is that is one hundred percent true. In the winter especially and in certain days during the week, my husband watched certain things and I come in the bedroom and I play on my computer, but I always have the TV on just because. And it took us a year to open up our curtains and stuff again to you know, we felt safe. So we keep our curtains open now and in the warmer months until we put the air conditioner in. We have our winges open, so I'll have the TV on and be doing stuff, and then when it's time for bed, I would turn off the TV and you know, turn off the lights, and we get these little pebbles. We would be thrown at the window, and it's like okay, and it's a big six foot fence in order to get it over there and hit our windows. Nothing hard enough to break it, but just enough, you know, to you can hear it hits the thing, and I went outside and see a little pile of rocks. So I believe, and they've done this many times now that they want the TV back on. I really truly believe it. I honestly truly do. And I've noticed there's definitely, like I said, at least four because sometimes I'll be sitting out back or even in the front and you'll hear they have a very straight whistle. It's like a solid off key whistle. It's hard to describe. And you hear it at one end of the property, and then you hear another one coming from the other end of the property, and they slowly get closer and closer together. So I think that's one form of their communication when they're trying to, you know, get back together with each other from probably going off on what they were doing before. So they'll keep whistling until their whistles get close enough and then it finally stops. But sometimes when I'm in the back sitting on the porch, they'll whistle at I believe me. And it took time. But sometimes when I whistle back at them, they'll return the whistle. But that's taken a long time to get to. But now, I mean I've seen them, oh my god, oh jeez, seven or eight times we've had had guests on our property that's seen I know they've seen the gray one for sure. We've had the investigators have some encounters with them as well. They found footprints, of course, made cast. My favorite thing was the knuckle print they found. I really thought that was really cool. So they took a picture and they casted that. The Norwalk guy found hair samples. Some came back. I think it was Mountain lion and bear, but one came back. They didn't know. They couldn't. They said they just didn't know. So we have no clue what that hair was. But you know, they've found so much evidence that they're here. The other day, we were supposed to have an investigation on Saturday and it got canceled at the last minute. And I had told my husband ahead of time, well, investigators, come, I want you to go see if the berries are in, because I said, I can. They're back. I know, I can. I can feel them. I can. I saw them. What was it last week? I saw the two of them. I said, I think the berries are in cound. You just check to see if the berries are in. Well, the investigators didn't come, but my husband had to go to the workshop, so he went back to right behind our our workshop area that starts the berries, and he walked up and said, yeah, the beerry's in. He goes, there's a great footprint right there. I was like, yep, I knew they were here. They loved the berries. They just I mean, they'll be here as long as those berries are here. They're they're going to be like crazy during the summer. They love the berries. And now we have the apple tree in full bloom that they're going to love that as well. I mean, they love the fruit as much as the other you know, animals and stuff they eat which I'm not. I know, they eat deer. We've had it. In one investigation. They found I don't know how to describe it. It was a tree and they had like a limb out of it, but bones were put on it, and we believe that we believe that was a territorial marker. I'm almost positive of it. I mean, why else would you put bones on? And we don't have neighbors around to play jokes everyone here, you know, they're really busy with their lives. Plus, how are they going to know to put that in the woods?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And for people to find that that's not going to happen. People around here don't play games, and people don't around here. People respect other people's property. Unless you have the permission to go in it, you never go in it. I mean, it's people are so respectful about other people's property alignes here. It's it just blows my mind. You know, it's not like people around here would play any kind of practical joke of any kind. It's just not the nature of anyone around here.
Speaker 1: Well, i mean you've seen them, so you know it's they're there, and that kind of change his perspectives a bit or at least it did with me once I knew that they were there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got to see it, you've got to feel it. You've got to experience in order for your brain to comprehend it. Didn't you feel about me?
Speaker 1: Oh? For sure? It definitely made things, I want to say, easier to look for, but it's more like easier to notice.
Speaker 2: It just helps your mind accept it as well.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that these things for instant, the bones in the trees, you now know that, Okay, well this is a possibility now where before you would have just written it has to be a person or just some random weird occurrence, But now you know they're there, so now okay, well they could have done this, and then your brain starts working, right, why are they doing it? Why did they put that there? Do you notice any change in their behavior?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean from the very beginning, like I said, extremely were extremely fearful of them. We thought they were going to be aggressive, you know, and the streaming and it just it was overwhelming that as time got on. I'm honestly, I don't know if this is gonna make sense. I honestly feel like they're prospective of us because I think there's a mutual respect for each other, because hey, look we're going to give you this land. We're going to leave you alone. We're gonna let you do your thing. You just let us do ours. Will respect you, you respect us. And they have done that. I mean, it's funny because now all the I would say, other apex creatures like mountain lions, bears, even the coyote, will not come on our property anymore. They will go around our property, but they will not go on our property. I mean I can hear the coyotes nightly, but they don't dare come on our property. They don't, they won't. They just refuse. Deer will come on our property. I mean armadillo's you know, all the small creatures come on and they're happy. I mean, they're running around like crazy. They feel safe here. But the larger, more aggressive animals will not come anywhere near the property. And I honestly believe it has to do with them, I really truly do. And I think I feel I mean, I've gone from being fearful to feeling comfortable with them that if they ever just left, it would be emptiness. There would be an emptiness because we're so they're so part of our life now that it would be completely empty without them, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 1: And they leave your animals alone.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let that's the perfect example. We have a puppy. He's a Saint Wiler. He's Saint Bernard and Rottwiler. He's a big boy. He's turning eighteen months now, and so he wants to be our alpha. And the our dogs go inside outside and sometimes they get scared of these creatures, it's true, and they'll come on the porch and they'll hide. Other times they'll bark, depends on their mood. But these, you know, the these I'm gonna call them creatures, have never ever done anything to our dogs. And if our dogs are scared, they come right in. But I guess it was I think it was two weeks ago. It was during the day and I was in the bedroom and our our puppy, we call him Squatch because he has really big pause. Not because of Bigfoot, but you know the big pause. That's so we called him Squatch, you know, which is kind of ironic because the bigfoots. Well. Anyways, he starts freaking out and I mean he doesn't freak out, and I come out of the bedroom. I go out to the porch and there's one of the bigfoot standing out on the other our fence, a little bit back, maybe three or four feet, And my stupid puppy thinks, well, I'm an alpha. I'm going to show you. And he's going crazy on the fence, almost knocks over our fence because it's not a real strong fence in that side. It's just a barrier in case you had cows in that area. And the bigfoot gets a little closer screams, probably I think he's screaming at the dog, and the dog's still going off. It doesn't stop, and then the bigfoot just stops dares at him for a minute. I'm like, oh god, what's he gonna do, you know, like, because he's just staring at the dog as the dog's barking and screaming, and then he just turns and walks away. It's like, oh, you know, even though the dog was being aggressive to him, he was not being aggressive to the dog because I think he knew that the dog was, you know, still a puppy and just trying to show his little alpha for the other dogs. But I remember he yelled at one of his big yells, and I'm standing on the porch like I'm just like frozen solid watching this because sometimes you just can't react because your mind is just trying so hard to keep up what's going on, because it's still so unreal, you know. And it just screamed at the dog, cared at it for a while, and just walked away like it was nothing. It's like, I'm out of here. And then the dog finally had to go get him, get him off the fence, and you know, he didn't do it. He hasn't done that since. But it was like, but that the creature could have easily easily done something to the dog. If it was a nasty creature, it would have done something for sure. But all I do was yell at the dog and leave, pretty much like saying, hey, dude, just chill out now. This is cool. But I'll never forget that because he's just he was just like, God, will you shut up?
Speaker 1: Do you have more experiences than your husband?
Speaker 2: Yes? They will not show themselves to my husband. They refuse. Now my husban and carries a gun. I do not look. I'm sixty three years old. I can barely walk, so I'm very I guess for a creature, very meek. I'm an easy target where my husband he's you know, he's younger, and he's he's few years younger, he's stronger, he's in really good health. He carries the gun. But they do play with him, and they're very protective of him as well, if that makes any sense. But it's funny because we've had six other people come on our property and see these creatures. The only thing my husband has seen is part of the gray one flashing by when he looked out the window, but he couldn't see the whole body. And that's all he's seen so far. But I swear they are playing games with him because sometimes when we go to the workshop, you can hear them in the woods right next to us. They're literally planking us as we go, you know, to the workshop and stuff like that. Now, like I said, i've seen him, my husband has it. But when my husband on one of the last investigations, they went deeper into the woods and my husband hurt his knee really bad, so he was he couldn't the next time they went out an investigation, he couldn't go as far as everybody else because he was really, really hurt. So he said, look, I can only go this far, and they continued on somewhere else, so, which was stupid. They left him by himself, but his knee got even worse. So he started going home and he was wobbling and he had to take a stick and everything to get home, and one of them was following him. He said he could he could hear it. He could hear all the tree limbs breaking and all the stuff everywhere, all the way to the house. And then when he got to the house, I think he said it he couldn't because it was getting it was dark, so all he could see when he got to the house were in our street. Called shortly, he said, all he could see down the road were two eyes. He know, it's just two eyes. He goes, and they saw us on the road, and then he goes, it just went back in. Now he thinks, he thinks, it's like, well, they were stalking him and maybe they were going to hurt him. It's like, look, and this is my opinion from dealing with this for two years and seeing them and everything. If he was by himself in these woods and it was dark, even if it was like if they wanted to do anything to him, they would have. I honestly think from what I've seen and how they've evolved and how we've evolved with them over the time, that they were making sure he got home to the house safely. That is truly my opinion, because that preacher literally came out in the road showed him well, I mean, he couldn't see the figure. He could only see the eyes making sure that he's there, and then he left and went away. Now that can prove to you anytime he wanted to, he could have jumped out and done anything he wanted, no problem. And with my husband's condition at the time, how would he be able to defend himself even though he had a gun, could barely walk. And if there was because we know there's more than one, if there were two following him, one could have been from the behind, one could have been from the front. You just never know. But there was no aggression shown whatsoever. They were just following and watching, and once he got home, they left. But like I said, that's that's just my opinion. But I truly believe they had no ill intent whatsoever, absolutely none.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure they would have helped, but it sounds more like an escort than a stalking situation exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, I don't think they were gonna help, but like, yeah, I truly believe it's an ex escort, just to make sure he got back to an area, you know, which was safe for him. I don't I don't know if they would have helped, but I just figured it was an escort. I really truly did. And they seem I noticed they seem to be more vocal after a storm, and they're they're around more after a storm, a lot more, which I don't understand why, but they are. And they're more quiet in the winter, but they're they're here more, but more in the Holler area because in the winter, my husband puts out tons of Christmas lights, I mean, oh my god, so they avoid the fly I mean, trust me, we're known all over for his Christmas lights, so they don't go around the front. And they're they're pretty quiet in the winter. But the only way you know they're here in the winter is because the footprints they're you know, they're in the snow or in the mud or stuff. That's how you know they're here. But for some reason, I don't know if it's because of the cold, they're not as vocal. But spring, summer fall there they could get really loud at times, but winter you hardly hear them. You know they're there, but you hardly hear them. They're just really quiet for some reason, which I don't know. Like I said, I don't know if it's because of the weather, I don't know. But that's what I've noticed in the last couple of winters.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting. A lot of times in situations like this, they'll be more active at a specific time of year, but your situation really sounds like they're just there year round.
Speaker 2: Yeah they are.
Speaker 1: You said no hunting on your area? Is there public hunting around your area? Anywhere?
Speaker 2: Private? But you know private land, so, but all the other private land, they're big hunters, all of them except for across for us, and if you cross our yard across the street, that's all pasture. So I don't believe people hunt in the pasture. I've never seen it. Behind us. It's an older woman, she doesn't hunt or anything, and I don't know how much property she has. Then behind that it's all you know, forest and woods. Then it hits I guess the main highway eventually, and then after that it's all woods and another farm and then more woods, so you've got you know, tons and tons of woods which they can get around very easily that people don't hunt in. Plus I hear there's caves and all kinds of you know, areas I have I've never been back there, but there's slopes and hills and I guess little mountains and stuff like that, and I would you call it ravines and things like that. There's one ravine supposedly I've heard of further down that people can throw things in and they just disappear and you never see them again, which I don't know. I know it's down that way, but I've never seen it, never been to it. So there's I mean, there's plenty, plenty of places for them to live. I mean they have, you know. I think they showed themselves at times because they want to show themselves. They want us to know they're here, and I don't. I really don't think they fear me, because what am I going to do. I'm a little old lady. I'm not kid to do anything to them. I'm not, you know, And I think they get that where my husband is more. I know they like to play games. Of them because during during the investigations, I guess, as some of the investigators had said, because we only let one group of investigators here, and I guess call it like pika glue, where these these creatures will will follow them and they can hear them and track them, and we've got some they got some pictures of their eyes shine recently. I think it was at the last investigation and when they went and when they're done, they go back and they evaluate, you know, what they find and the eye shine because the eye shine was coming from down to the bottom of the hill. When they re enacted it, they the eye height was about it seven feet high and there's no trees for it to grab on, no rocks for to stand on. So it's not an owl. It's you know, it's not it's not a it's not a bear now it's and it's not the first time they've but this is the first time they've actually got the picture of the eye shine. And the whole time they were being they knew they were being followed. And during the investigations a lot they get followed and one of the investigators I armber him saying that it was literally playing peekaboo with him going behind the trees. This is when they also learned that they do a spider crawl that they get all the way down and they'll they'll use the spider call to move around so that, you know, they go from however tall they are, to really low on the ground and travel that way. That's how they feel that the knuckle print came to about that it must have been you know, down in that spider crawl position or at least sitting, and that's the way it got up and it just dug its knuckles into the dirt and into the mud. I mean, my favorite evidence besides the hair. You know, footprints. We don't even take pictures of them or cast them because anymore because they're all the time, so that that sounds silly, But to us, it's just no big deal anymore. It's like, yeah, you want footprints, go out, you'll find some. It's just it is what it is, you know, it just becomes the norm, which is something I never thought i'd say in my entire life.
Speaker 1: I mean, it happens, you know, I know it, like you're saying, I'm sure it sounds unbelievable to a lot of people. But it's in my experience that there's just some places out there, some situations out there where it is that way, especially in this part of the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I thought this was new, but we found out through stories because when this first came out that we had stuff here, of course we were rida killed and made fun of, you know, we're crazy whatever, blah blah blah. But then people that lived in prim for a long time, that you know, people knew, came out and said, well, you know what, let me tell you my story. And and also then people are started backing off because here's people they knew who lived here all their life that are finally starting to speak up. And we heard a story about the property behind us that thirty years ago they were hearing the screams and stuff like that. So I don't think that this honestly just happened two years ago. I think it's after we let it, things starting to grow, the yard and stuff like that that we honestly started to notice. And the screen, I think they just started getting more vocal then, kind of like announcing that they're there. Yeah, in the beginning that hey, this is our territory. You know, you keep your distance kind of thing. I think, honestly that because the screaming still comes down then. But I think it's between them now, you know, especially because they scream a lot at night, off and on, because but I think they're you know, like calling to each other, if that makes any sense. Now, it's not like they're just screaming for no reason.
Speaker 1: Right. Do they act differently whenever you have the researchers out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're playful. You know that sounds stupid. They're very curious and they'll come in because they want to know what's going on. Now, we've had several researchers, these reach researchers have some kind of encounter or experience with them, which is like, well, that's what you came for. So I'm glad. Now we've had uh, let's see, Larry and Liz saw the gray one full body gray one, so they saw that one completely. We've had I think four or five of them when they were in the field have had some kind of encounter with them. So yeah, I think they're very curious, very curious.
Speaker 1: I want to ask some questions about the gray one. Now, your thoughts are that this is a juvenile How big is the gray one.
Speaker 2: No, the gray one I think is an elderly one. He's eight. He's at least eight. The darker brown ones, the slenderer ones, those are the juveniles, I'm I'm sure of it. And the gray one he's about eight foot tall. The other one's about seven foot but he's about eight foot tall and he's wider. I just get the feeling he's older, and I don't see him that often. I mean that one time he literally was coming straight towards the house and we just sat there watching him come towards us, and I remember Larry called on the walkie talkie to the guys because they were in the This is during the investigation. So they came running and when they came running, we turned our had to look at them, and then the creature was gone. It just it was gone. But we all three saw it at the exact same time, you know, and it's like, okay, why is it gray? I mean, I don't know if they age and turn gray or it's just gray, but I don't know. I just get the feeling gets older. Now. Footprints. I think the biggest footprint my husband found, well, they I think them and my husband found it was twenty or twenty two inches long, and the small and then then they're smaller ones. So I think the small smaller ones are juvenile. I know the one is definitely the gray one. But then there's one in between that, which I think could be the one that I'm not sure if I've seen it or not, but I think maybe a female.
Speaker 1: And is that track curved?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't remember. I couldn't tell.
Speaker 1: You pay attention to the track. If if you draw a line from the little toe to the hill, does it go through to the middle of the hill.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't remember. I know one, the very first one we took was definitely curved. It was major curved, like maybe that something happened to its foot. The other ones, I don't know. I never really paid attention. Is a big footprint, I mean I have I think we have some pictures up on the Biggie foot page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll have to go look. And I mean, this isn't like a rule. People who have been doing this much longer than I have that I learned a tremendous amount from had the belief that some of the females have more of a curved track than the straight track that you see so often you see less of those tracks. And they had their reasons for all of this, which I won't get into, but I'm sure that there is. If you've got juveniles and you've got you know, males running around, that there's at least one female somewhere. I promise you know.
Speaker 2: The first track that he found it had I know that on the big foot page because it's in snow, but you could tell there was a there was a big curve to it where to the point where we thought that maybe you know, it had it had hurt something in its foot because it was a huge curve. But I mean the other footprints I'd have to ask my husband because I just really never paid attention. I mean, I could send you some pictures, that's no problem, but I can't. I couldn't tell you because I really didn't pay attention for a curve or not. I just saw a big footprint.
Speaker 1: What about head shape? Are they conical shaped or around it.
Speaker 2: Thin? Like you know that little slope on top because I forgot what it's called not I wouldn't call it a conehead, but it goes up. There's a certain word for it. But I can't think of it like a crust. Yeah, I guess you would say. Yeah, the ones like the two juveniles, they're more slender. They're about seven foot tall. The brown hair, the brown thick hair. But yeah, their head goes up to a point, and their faces from what I can tell, you know, incest or what do you call it, kind of smushed in.
Speaker 1: Have you gotten a good look at the face?
Speaker 2: Not really, not from the distance. I mean you can get the body and get the arms, but the face is still a bit blurry, if that makes if I've described, it's just hard. It's just really hard to get the features. You know, I can tell it's in set, but I can't get the whole thing even when it's it's looking there. I don't know if it's because my brain's not processes processing it, or it's the distance, because I think the furthest the way I've seen him is maybe thirty yards. That would be the farthest because they come in. They come in. The first footprints that my husband found were right at our fence to our backyard, next to which so it's like they were standing next to the tree and watching. Which at first, when you know, when this first happened. That really scared the heck out of me, because it's like, what are they going to do? Because we only have like a little cow fence in between the yard where we have our dogs and our family space, and you could not my dog to knock it over here really wants too. And so we get these flipprints, and so this thing has been i mean literally watching our house from a backyard, which from there is maybe twenty yards from our porch. I'm sorry, that's scared the living life out of me. You know, it made me fear for my safe I honestly felt like other people, I want to leave. I want to I want to go. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't feel safe. I mean when we first this first happened, we we shut the windows, we shut the curtains, we locked in the blinds, doors were always locked. I mean, we literally were a prisoner in our owner, in our own house because we well, I particularly was scared to death because we didn't know how to protect ourselves against these creatures. We couldn't find any real help out there. I mean when I went everywhere looking for help, and it took us over you know, time to figure out how to do it. That's another reason I did that that the Biggie sorry, the Biggie Foot Facebook page, because I had a lot of questions and I needed them answers. So over the two years, I've been gathering information and plus learning from the experiences of what we live and taking that with some scientific things found, and you know, and plus I read all the eyewitness reports, and you know, I've done a lot of research in the last two years because this is survival for us, where other people it's a hobby. We have to live this every day. So I put the biggy Foot page up where questions of people as I'd given the best or I could give them by research, experience, et cetera. This way, you know, they have a question, they can at least look it up and get an idea that they might now I want to believe it. That's fine, but at least they have something to start off with and information that is useful and helpful. And that's the reason I started that page because so many people had questions that they had no answers to that they couldn't find. So I try to answer any question that comes that is given to me or comes my way, you know, to give them on the most intelligent and most research answer I can. And like protection, you know, anything I can any question that comes about, I'm going to find a way to answer it. If I have to research it for weeks, I'll do it till I find, you know an answer that makes sense and is you know, a credible, intelligent answer, And I'm not going to be biased about it. I'm going to give the correct answer even if you know, like I believe in Bigfoot, but some questions you have, the way they're answered, it doesn't prove or deny it, if that makes any sense. But I'm going to give the honest, one hundred percent answer, you know. And that's why I put up that site, because I don't want people to go through what my husband and I went through in the beginning, not knowing and being scared. And how do I keep a house protected? What do I do? Now? I have the perfect answer for that because we lived it, we know it. How I know how to protect my family. I know how to protect my house. I know how to protect my pets, but we had to learn it ourselves. But now if they have that question, all they got to do is look on here. This is what you can do. This is how you keep your house tafe, This is how you keep your family safe. This is what they do. I mean any question. Like I said, I will try to answer any question, because I think the more information we get out there to help the people in I call it our community, the better it is. Now if they want to choose to believe it totally up to the I do not not. You know, I do not. What would you say? I don't care. If a person doesn't believe in Bigfoot, that is their belief. That is their right, and I will not say anything against them. They have a right to have their belief. And if people believe in Bigfoot, you know, I get it, I understand it. I'm there with you. But I'm not gonna dog anybody else who doesn't believe in it. That is their choice, that is their right, And I can understand. If you don't see it, and you haven't heard it, and you haven't dealt with it, it's easy not to believe. I get that, and I'm just not gonna you know, I'm not gonna bully or bully anyone because of that.
Speaker 1: After dealing with it for so long, Now, where are you at with it. What are you wanting to do moving forward?
Speaker 2: Protect them is my most important thing now the research. I think we're going to take a hold to that for a while. We might do We have until August probably fifteenth, if we want to do an investigation, and that's it, and then that it won't be till spring. And the only reason that we do investigations is to gather evidence to just support the fact that the creature exists. We don't go after the creature. We don't try to harm the creature. I mean, we've got hair samples, we've got knuckle prints, we've got footprints, we've got the trails, we've got the tracks, we've got other people's visuals and encounters with them. So we have all that stuff and that's what we do the investigations for to get the evidence to show that there is the existence of these creatures. But we in no way are going to harm these creatures. So ours is just to continue to coexist. I don't like I said, we may have one investigation, but I've also decided that if we're going to have another investigation, that I'm going to try a different a different, a new team, someone fresh and professional to give them a chance, just you know, one time to come in. You know, we'll at my husband escort and stuff and let them. But we want professionals like biologists, wildlife escorts, someone has some kind of background that would you know that is good at gathering evidence because the more evidence they get we get, the more we learn from it and the more we can approve the existence. That's my thing. But at the same time, nobody comes on the property unless they're invited on the property. It's not like we've made it. Hey, you can come on look for bigfoot. That doesn't happen here. That's a that's a big no no.
Speaker 1: Have you personally experienced anything that would be considered paranormal.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it's hard to explain. I feel, after all this time, very attached to them, and I know when they're around, I just I know there's some extra sense and I can It's hard to explain it is I mean. And also I used to a long time ago, for thirty some years, I worked in the paranormal filled with ghosts because I can see and hear ghosts, which I still can to this day. So maybe that is part of the connection I have to them. I'm not sure, because to me, it's a totally different thing. I think of them as an animal. I don't think. I don't think of them as the paranormal. But at the same time, I have this extra connection which I can't explain.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people. First off, whenever you have people like yourself who own property where they coexist with these things on a regular basis, you hear it there. You hear it from certain researchers that have spent decades doing this and actually go out into areas where they're at. They'll know when they're around. You can feel it. Yeah, you can feel when they're around. You can feel when.
Speaker 2: They leave, exactly.
Speaker 1: The only thing I have to compare it to is how it feels whenever you're living in your home with someone and they're at home with you, and then it kind of feels different. When they're not there and you're by yourself, it's empty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels empty, But when they're there, it feels full. Yeah, because I do feel that. It just you can tell when they're there, and I can also tell when they're mad and when they're when they're calm, because I can tell sometimes they're really mad. I mean, I don't think at us, but they're mad about something or angry. And I can also tell when they're they're very calm and peaceful, which is most of the time they're very very calm and peaceful, but there's sometimes maybe they agitate each other, but you can just feel they're not happy. They just got that like, Okay, I'm not gonna even bother with them today. I'm just gonna, you know, my my own business. And you can also tell when they're watching. You can always tell when they're well. I can always feel when they're watching, and even my husband has at times said he can feel them watching as well. You just even though you can't see them, well, there's really tell tale signs when they're here and they're really close. It goes dead silent. No crickets, no birds, no nothing. It is completely dead silent. It is so creaky. I mean, there's not a noise out there. The only noise is myself and my husband or are dogs. And even the dogs will come up in the porch and just you know, stay there and not go in the yard. But it is you hear nothing, absolutely nothing, and that's that's a Teltowel sign they're there. I mean, that's obvious. I always tell people if you're somewhere in the woods and it gets dead silent, and that's an apex predator and it could be a big food as well. Now we don't. We've had you know, reports of you know what they found, Like I said, it's on some mountain lyon hair on our property. They found some bear. But we haven't had a bear here in like forever now, I mean, I can't remember the last time there was a bear, a mountain lion. I it's been a long time as well. Like I said, now, the coyotes literally go around our property. They won't even go on our property. And trust me, we've got six dogs on our property. Big the coyote, especially during mating season, is going to want to come near a property that has six five female dogs. Yeah, for sure, they don't dare. They will not come anywhere near. And it's weird because we have in the area that we can hear them that's more of an open field area, but they won't come in our wooded area. They just completely avoid it, which to me is like weird.
Speaker 1: Have you seen any orbs.
Speaker 2: When the gray the gray one appeared, I guess they took some video or pictures. I can't remember what Matt said. And in the picture you couldn't see the creature. All they saw was an ORB in the exact spot. No, I haven't seen the picture. He told me about it. He was supposed to send it to you, but he never did. He said, he said when they developed the picture or a video, I'd have to ask him that there was just an orb and that was above the gray one. Other than that, I've never seen an orb other than that, and I didn't mean to see that one. We the three of us, we saw a gray creature Clare's day. It was there, It was in front of us. It wasn't that far away. And when the video showed up or picture, there was just an orb, and it was weird when they did want investigation, which I think this has nothing to do with that. But fairy rings were there on the property. We had a really big one back by the workshop and a small one where that creature was. But I don't get into the face fairy ring stuff, but those were there. I even have a picture of the really big one. But you know, our investigator try to tell us some story about fairy rings, but I'm not really into that stuff. But that's just me.
Speaker 1: Have groups reached out to you wanting to come and investigate.
Speaker 2: Yes, others have, but we had only allowed Matt. But like I said, we have one. We have a very short window in August, and I'd like to try someone other than people that do podcasts, you know what I mean, like a real group come out though that and them have found some wonderful evidence, wonderful evidence. I mean, they're really good at finding evidence. So I give them that. But I'd like, you know, to have me like something with more of a background.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which would.
Speaker 2: Be nice because I really want to start cutting out these these you know well that has been His group have been very respectful. They only we only do it like a couple of times a year because we don't, you know, we don't want to invade the space. And when they are here, they're very respectful. My husband goes out with them. You know, everything is done very you know, like I said, respectful. They don't you know, go out there and try to cause issues. They're just very quiet. They go look, they track, they're just trying to find evidence. They don't move anything around. They leave it as is, which is what we want you just leave it the way you find it. That they have found some wonderful stuff. So if you want to see the orb or have any questions like that, Matt could give you all the answers because he has all the Like I said, I think it's a video, I'm not positive, but Matt could tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be really interested in seeing that. That's a first for me. I've never heard that scenario before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just ask Matt. I'm sure he'd be great. You know, he's he loves to help the community as well, and he loves to share what he has. Oh, I'm sure he wouldn't.
Speaker 1: The Heartbeat and the North American wood Ape Conservatives, those guys are about as credential as you can get whenever it comes to like scientific research and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they after their investigation, they put their they put they put our our our town well prim Arkansas on their national database as active. And plus the gentleman that came out, his name was Caleb. They said, he said there's a test that they want to do, but right now it's so extremely expensive they can't do it. But you take a sample, and the sample, whatever the test does can tell everything that's ever walked on your property, been on the property environmental. Yeah, but I guess he said it's so extremely expensive. They can't they can't afford that right now, but once they can, they want to take a sample of the property, which they are more than welcome to anytime. They were very respectful when they came here, you know, and he took time. He took a lot of time. It wasn't just he came an e leuct He came, and he came back and he did a long interview with us. I mean, very credible, very respectful. You know. I really appreciated them coming out because I wanted answers. Answers are really important to me. If you don't have the answers, you don't know how to handle a situation. And this was completely unexpected, you know, unbelievable thing to try to, you know, maneuver. It really was. And now it's weird because now it's just like, oh yeah, second nature, which I never thought in my entire life I could say that never Now I was the one who wanted to run away and leave, and my husband said, no, this is our forever home. We're going to deal with this. We're going to stay here and we're going to work it out, and I'm glad that we did. I'm glad we didn't do the flight like most people do. And you've heard so many stories that people have just one encounter with Bigfoot and then they leave their homes forever. And that's that, you know, And that's happened many a times, many of times, you know. And my husband was right, you stay and you do the best you can. And in the long run, when we look back at it, they were never aggressive, maybe curious, but us not knowing, We weren't sure, and we just feared what would come next. I mean, they've never done anything to harm us ever, which in the beginning we didn't know that. We didn't know their intentions. Like I said, it's been over two years now, so we've learned through experience and time, and it did take time to understand and it because it's not something you live with every day.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it goes back to that story you shared about your husband getting injured during the investigation. If they wanted to do something, they could and I mean you wouldn't be able to do anything.
Speaker 2: About it, no, because he was just one person by himself in the middle of the Woods injured using a big stick to get back because he could his knee was not working very well. Yeah, he had a gun with them, but okay, you hold it up a gun and you still have your need to deal with you know, you're not gonna be in the best condition. I mean, you make yourself a prime target. But they didn't harm him in any way. I honestly think they were escorting him back to they knew he was a place of safety. He got there, it stepped out mace haaw it's eyes, and then walked back in and left. It's like, okay, you're home. Good, I gotta go now I got to go back and mess with those other researchers. And it's weird because after we have the research thing for a couple of days, they're amped up. I mean they're they're major amped up, Like they like they want you to come out and come back in. It's like, no, no, no, we're done, We're good.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: You know it's I think they're they're I think they're more curious than we are, honestly, I truly or maybe as as curious.
Speaker 1: Tell everybody where they can find your page. It's Biggie foot on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Biggyfoot on Facebook, Lisa.
Speaker 1: I have really enjoyed it. I didn't listen to any of the other podcasts you had been on. I like to kind of go and blind to hearing a person's story and everything. You've got a really interesting situation. I'm so glad you reached out to me to share it, and I'm glad you chose to stick it out on your property. I think you made the right decision. And uh yeah, I think you're You're in such an amazing situation, and I think you're handling it in such a great.
Speaker 2: Way, you know, in a weird way. I think it's kind of a blessing, if that makes any sense. It's just such an exceptional experience. I'm grateful to in the long run, habit. I really truly am my husband. I both. I mean, even if he says the same thing, we're so used to them now, it would be heartbreaking if they left.
Speaker 1: It's such a unique thing, because you know, there's a very small list of people that have the ability to matter of factly say that they know these things exist. Seeing one more than once is even smaller of a list, and you're on a very elite list. Of someone that gets to interact with them on a regular basis, they've really gotten to the point where they trust you. I think that is where more doors open than a lot of other people can accomplish.
Speaker 2: I think the more respectful people are and the more gentle people are, the more chance they have because I think these creatures fear us as much as we fear them. I guess that's why it's describe it. You know, they're as they're cautious of us, as we are cautious of them, and them seeing us probably frightens them as we see them because we don't know what they're thinking they're feeling. But I believe they have some of the same emotions that we do as well, oh for sure. But people think, well, they're creatures, so they can't have feelings. Yeah, I think they have happiness, anger, sadness, fear, just like we humans do. And I believe there they have a family unit. I believe they're they have that, you know, that kind of family like humans do as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I don't know, obviously, but I I definitely think that that's what you're dealing with. I think you're dealing with a family unit that knows that they're safe there and they have everything they need, so there's no reason for them to leave. There's no reason for them to worry about you. They, like I said, they trust you at this point.
Speaker 2: I think so, and we trust them.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll go ahead and end it there, but I appreciate it sincerely.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you for having me. Yeah, of course, I hope it was useful.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I like I said, I pretty much focus on the witnesses on this show in hopes of people being in the position that you used to be in listening that might need help and learn something or That's all I.
Speaker 2: Care about is I want to help other people. I figure I was put in this situation to learn it to try to help other people, and I'm still learning to I learned stuff from you today and I didn't know about the curve might be a female. I mean, I want to learn everything I can about these beings because I want to show them respect. But at the same time, I want to know everything I can, and I want to share everything I can with everyone else so they don't have to go through what my husband and I went through of not knowing. I want people to be able to have that little extra, Hey, I have the information. I can read all these things and make my own decisions, but this is helpful in one way or another. I just feel it's important to help people.
Speaker 1: If you've had an encounter with Bigfoot or something else you can't explain, you'd like to share your story on the podcast, email me at Bigfoot Crossroads at gmail dot com. Check out the website Bigfootcrossroads dot com. You can find links to social media, past episodes, merchandise, everything you need all in one place, And until next time, remember there's something in the woods.