Speaker 1: All right, it's the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thank you for hanging out with us today. We got lots to get to, still to go. We'll be playing you some of that Kyrie Irving audio from last night he talked about Luka Dacicic. If you haven't heard it, you don't want to go nowhere, you do want to hear it. Kray is going to take us to a spectacular love shack here. Oh and right about an hour or so, and right now we're going to give you a chance to win shine Down tickets. Now they're coming into August to play dickies out there in funky town. And oh, you got to do is be the first person to answer the question. I'm about to ask it, but you gotta answer it. Using the iHeart After as a talkback feature, you click on that microphone and you leave a talkback and you leave your name, your phone number, your email address, and the answer to this question. Because we told you earlier in the show, why is Kat not with us today? The first person that can use the talkback feature tell us why Kat's not with us today? Leave your name, your phone number, your email address, and you are going to win them. Shine down tickets now, don't forget Ben, We're taking the show on the road Friday to the Chalk Tawk Casino and Resort, Durant, Oklahoma. That's our home away from home, man, ninety minutes north of downtown. Would love it. Roya's posted up over there where all the food options are, and the sports bar is set up right there, and it's right by where you come out of the parking garage. So we'll be posted up there on Friday show from three to six. Would love to see everyone's smiling faces. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Juicing moves.
Speaker 3: Hot gods, if you come, stay on top in the high.
Speaker 1: Wood shovel shut all right, I'm gonna get to that reunion talk I promised everyone in a second. But before I do that, man, I think you will care about this story. I think you will, but I really think Christina will care more because today they released you know this already.
Speaker 4: Well, I missed a pre screening last night, and I'm so mad. Go ahead, no, no, no, you say it. It's Becoming led Zeppelin the documentary, right, no oh, but they had a screening of that last night. Yeah, Lone Star our sister station had one last night. I didn't get an invite. Well, I just didn't have anyone to remind me it was happening. I totally forgot.
Speaker 2: I'm so mad.
Speaker 1: You need to blame JEFFK. Where was it?
Speaker 2: It was at Alamo Draft House. Wow, I know, I'm so mad.
Speaker 1: When does it come out next week? I believe I'm probably Well. Are you intered in the led Zeppelin story? Nope? All right, I know Christina is. Yes, I'll probably go see it. I love I love from that.
Speaker 4: No one's ever seen interviews that no one's ever been able to get before.
Speaker 1: Okay, then yeah, I'm interested. Yeah that sounds like a lie. I know how. I know what it means to Christina. Yeah.
Speaker 3: When we first met her, she told us that she used to have a post on her wall with led Zeppelin all wearing tight jeans with bulges.
Speaker 1: Yep. She said it had a huge impact on the music she likes as an adult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my words exactly.
Speaker 1: Wait, really weird she pretended not to notice our mold. That's so good. No, I'm interested because Christine is interested. Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean I love led Zeppelin and I'll never forget I was probably thirteen, and I took the VCR copy of the song remains the same and I put it in and I went, what in the hell is this like? That is a strange movie for a young teenager to watch, but I'm excited to see it. I love the led Zeppelin story, and of course they got a lot of great records. But that's not what I was talking about.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Do you know what trailer came out today? No Jurassic World Rebirth?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what a day for it. Okay, this is really helping my lucas sadness. Thank you.
Speaker 1: It says here's a great headline.
Speaker 3: Ben. It roars into theaters this July. That's when you know something's gonna suck. When they use when they you know, use those puns.
Speaker 1: Right all right now?
Speaker 4: Let me so.
Speaker 1: The last one that came out was Grassic World Dominion. Okay, you just made a fart sound so bad? Ben, did you see Jurassic World Dominion? I don't know how to keep him separated. It's like the Fast and Furious Ones. I don't know. It's like this time the dinosaurs are in space. I don't think they're in space. Here. Let me give you some some numbers on it. It said it had a twenty nine percent score on Rotten Tomatoes. Oh yeah, but it made over one billion dollars worldwide.
Speaker 2: All right, I kids love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the special effects are badass.
Speaker 2: Yeah huh.
Speaker 3: You know the script and that it's all terrible. The acting is all bad. I remember paying for this on pay per view and I couldn't even after thirty minutes. I was like, all right, I've seen it.
Speaker 1: I remember who was in it, like names I would know or no, oh is he in it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, by the way, he used to be awesome and now he's a big shrug for me. Yeah, so no.
Speaker 4: But this reboot here is supposed to have some of the original cast in it, as well as Scarlet Johanson.
Speaker 1: I believe Scarlet, joehan Ansen and Mahershela Ali which I love both of them. Yeah, I'm a I'm a what do they call her Skojo Scarjo Scarjo. I'm a fan of her. I think she's great and I'm not just talking about looking at the way things move around with it. Yeah, she's great. She's great. Like I think she's a good actress. Yeah, funny too. Yeah, and she was in a movie she's probably a teenager early twenties called ghost World that I love that.
Speaker 3: That's creepy movie. Oh it's creepy to you, isn't it creepy? Is that the one with the ice cream truck? No, I'm thinking of something else.
Speaker 1: Is that? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I want to know though. Ghost World is the one that has Thora Birch and Steve Buscemi. Yes, okay, yeah, it's good. It's the same guy that made Bad Sanna Oh, which I love that movie too. But anyways, Scarlett Johansson, Mahershala Ali and uh, they're thinking that all right, this will officially get everything back on the track. Now here's the premise. That's not the movie I thought it was, by the way, Okay, go ahead, ghost World. Ghost World's good. It's pretty funny. Five years after the events of Jurassic World Dominion, the planet psychology has proven largely inhospitable to dinosaurs. Those remaining exist in isolated, equatorial environments with climates resembling the one in which they once thrived. The three most colossal creatures across land, sea, and air within the tropical biosphere hold in their DNA the key to a drug that will bring miraculous life saving benefits to humankind. Okay, This is very much like that movie about the sharks Deep Blue. Okay, is that right?
Speaker 3: Because they were growing these sharks because they could. They had If you grew the brains of the sharks, they had this chemical could cure Alzheimer's Okay, and so but they realized by giving the sharks giant brains, they made them too smart of predators. Aw, this sounds very similar to that.
Speaker 1: Is that the movie where that ladies started pleasuring all those dolphins. That was a topic that we did one day in our show.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately that was real life.
Speaker 1: That was real life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So that it turns out that these dinosaurs can cure the world of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it says, uh scar Joe plays skilled covert operations expert Zora Bennett, and she has contracted to lead a skilled team on a top secret mission to secure the genetic material. Who writes this stuff? But that's like the lady with the dolphin, So I kind of right if she's securing genetic material. Did you ever Scarlett Johansson working over a dinosaur? Did you ever see her in Don Juan?
Speaker 3: Yes, she was able to get the sample with ganetic materials, be able to get the genetic material without ever really being hands on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Christina, did you see I'm ready for your other big announcement because it is huge.
Speaker 1: All right. Speaking of huge, it was announced today that Saturday, July fifth will be a July Saturday like no other. I don't care what that Chicago song says. It is the final show, back to the beginning. Geezer Butler, bill Ward, Tony Iomi, and Ozzy Osbourne, the original Black Sabbath are back for one final show. I guess this is kind of the ship Ozzie off into the night.
Speaker 4: Well, he keeps saying he's been saying this for a while. He wants to do one more show. He keeps saying that he owes his fans one more show, regardless of his health.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so this is this is it. I don't know how he's going to do it, but he's going for it.
Speaker 3: It's like Dolly and Kenny Rogers did that one last show, right, same same thing was it Islands in Distry. Yeah, actually the irony here Dolly will perform with Ozzy.
Speaker 1: Really. Now, there's a long list of people there, but none of them are None of them are or Dolly Now one of the things that so the music director for this is Tom Morello from Rage against the Machine, and he's a badass and he said this will be the greatest day in heavy metal history. Wow, that's his quote. Here's your lineup. Here's the above the fold, like you know, because they have a it's just like you know, a movie or a concert poster for any big festival where there's the top of the fold and the ones blow. Here's the top of the fold, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica, Slayer, Pantera, Gohira, Alison, Change, hell Storm, Lamb of God, Anthrax, and Mastodon, and then like dude, no fence to any of those bands. But they have Billy Corgan below and fred dors Dorst below all that below Master Dong. Master Dong is above them. Okay, it's a dangerous position to be in. It is because implication when Master Dong goes on and then you're below it right on the on the concert they just randomly list kk Downing on here, one of the guitarists of Judas Priest. So I don't know if he's just gonna go up there and tool around by himself for a little while at the edge of eighty.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm wondering, because they have David Draymond up there too, yeah, from Disturbing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then just one guy from Oh my God.
Speaker 1: I can't think they have Jonathan Davis from Corn Thank You.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what's going to be, just Jonathan. So I don't know if they're all going to get together and perform songs.
Speaker 1: That's what's gonna happen because if you if Tom Morello is the music director, he's putting together everything, So it's gonna be like a massive Aside from these bands getting up there and playing, there's gonna be like a massive jam session that Tom Morello kind of arranges for everybody. It's gonna be massive.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And so they didn't say anything about streaming yet, right, Like, surely this is gonna be streamed somewhere we can watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's in the UK. It's in Birmingham, which I think that's Ozzie's hometown. I believe how old is he? Can you look that up? I'm gonna guess that he is seventy seven, all right, I'm gonna say seventy nine. You want to guess before you look up K but it's been hard Miles.
Speaker 2: Okay, what did y'll say?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I said seventy seven, he said seventy nine.
Speaker 2: Oh he is seventy six.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, but he's eighty five in heavy metal years, right, dude, It is kind of ironic. So there's a guy in the band named Geezer Butler. But he was named Geezer when he was a young man. Now he's in his seventies. He's truly Geezer Butler.
Speaker 2: Love call little baby Geezer.
Speaker 1: Hey, little baby Geezer. So anyways, if you're the kind of dude that is willing to make, you know, take a vacation to the UK.
Speaker 2: Be pretty badass.
Speaker 1: That's that's how Kat lives his life. He will plan vacation.
Speaker 2: He went to.
Speaker 1: Italy, like, oh, you're going to Italy. Yeah, Dave Matthews is playing there.
Speaker 4: I'm following his footsteps because next week I'm going to see Father John Misty. So I love traveling to see shows. It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Uh in Kentucky, Louisville, Kentucky.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do the Bourbon Trail, well, aren't you? Oh that's badass, very excited. I would go to Kentucky, drink bourbon and go see a show. I wouldn't see. That's awesome that you're gonna go there with your lever.
Speaker 2: I am. He's the one that bought the tickets.
Speaker 1: Are you guys taking his mom?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, best boyfriend ever? Yeah, he is the best boyfriend of all time? Number one. Yep.
Speaker 3: All right, there you have it. There's the Hollywood Shuffle coming up. Next to around the sports there are trade rumors circulating. Are the Mavericks about to get Kevin Durant?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it all next right here on the Eagle