Speaker 1: Channel Line with a forecast got cloud all day today and tonight Angelina anyway, possible shower, but probably not. They're saying sixty eight for the high overnight forty eight degrees with clouds, sprinkles possible tomorrow with the highest sixty clouds again every night down to forty five and a Sunday Friday, thankfully the highest sixty nine sixty three right now inside.
Speaker 2: The traffic from the ucum Tramsion Center from pregnancy and metopause to healthy aging. The women's health experts saying, you see health offer person about his care with the newest treatments, Len Morid, you see health dot com Forward slash women southbound seventy five ad an extra five in and out on Lachland northbound seventy five, heaviest between Buttermilk and Dixie South two seventy five continues to slow a bit past the Morn's pert ramp and inbound seventy four break flights approaching seventy five because a wreck on Elmore near col Ring shocking ram month fifty five kr s DE talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven here forty five kr SE det talk station in a very happy Wednesday made it extra special because back on the fifty five Krsey Morning Show. Always look forward to talking with them. Congressman Warren Davidson, good you have you back on my friend.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Brian. How are you today.
Speaker 4: I'm doing okay.
Speaker 1: I am no big fan of the Big Beautiful Bill, though, because everybody's done the number crunching, including the Congressional Budget Office if you trust them at their word, but lots of different organizations. We're digging ourselves further and further and further this continues. Biden level record spending and the deficit numbers and the percentage GDP that we're looking at in the very near term are really I think they present an existential crisis for our country. Congressman Davidson, your.
Speaker 3: Thoughts, yeah, very similar. I mean, the Congress we control is the one we're in right now. We don't even know who the members of the next Congress will be, let alone several in the way out in the future. And that's where this big beautiful bill cuts. It doesn't cut now, it doesn't cut this Congress. It promises some future Congress is going to do the cuts, and we all know that isn't going to and if they follow our example, they will increase spending and promise that a future Congress will cut spending. And so the play goes on and on and on, and that's how we're thirty six train in debt. If this bill passes and becomes law and they stay the course, which is optimistic, if they stayed the course, we'd still wind up with an additional twenty trillion in debt over the next ten years. So I mean, that's you know, why would we vote for that. That is not the mandate of this election, I know.
Speaker 1: And yet there's Donald Trump saying you all better get your you get in line and embrace this so called big, beautiful bill. And also, according to attendees of the meeting the other day, don't f around with medicaid. I mean, if you don't f around with medicaid, using the president's words, it's going to collapse. Also, it's like everything else, somebody's got to tear the band aid off and say, listen, we cannot continue at this spending level. Or your favorite program, whoever you're talking to, is not going to be funded anymore. So Security is going to take a cut, Recipient's going to take a cut, Medicare is going to be taking a cut.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's just a practical reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean he's to be clear on his medicaid comments. He's like, yeah, you can go after fraud, waste and abuse, but don't take the bait and let him characterize it as anything but you know, fraud, waste and abuse. And he's like, you know, you guys are talking. They don't know what that is. Talk about fraud, waste and abuse when you know we have illegal illegals on Medicaid, Well, that's clearly an abuse of Medicaid. You have people that are able bodied, working age adults. We didn't design Medicaid for that. That's an abuse of the system. Talk about fraud, waste and abuse. You know, don't take the bait that you're cutting medic No, No, we're going after fraud, waste and abuse. And I think everyone's that way. I mean, who would you help out and say, yeah, man, i'll help you out. I know you hit a hard time. I'm glad to help you. But by twenty twenty nine, you got to get a job. I mean, no one's going to do that for even your own family members. You'll be like, hey, you're gonna start looking for a job, right, exactly, I mean, and that was bipartisan when Bill Clinton was there. We can't even get all the Republicans to stay on board with that.
Speaker 1: And that's what's so frustrating for me in Congressman Davidson, that there are Republicans, like the Republicans in unbelievably high tax dates New Jersey, New York, California, who are screaming about increase in that salt deduction to sixty seventy maybe one hundred plus thousand dollars for a family. It seems to me that there may have been a resolution with that taking from ten to forty thousand dollars, but that that in yours to the benefit of the so called rich. It works as a great talking point for the Democrat. You know, tax cuts for the rich.
Speaker 4: Isn't that what that is?
Speaker 3: Well, that's one hundred percent what it is. I mean, they headed up at one point two means tested up to seven hundred and fifty one thousand dollars a year, so you get like your average Ohioan subsidized in New Yorkers that are making up to seven hundred and fifty one thousand. I think they got negotiated down to five hundred thousand a year, So those poor people, you know, making five hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year will have their you know, deduction for state and local taxes in New York curbed down a bit. I mean, this is what we're arguing over within our own party.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then there's Donald Trump attacking somebody who's consistently at least the one guy. And not to discount you and the value of what you have to say on the record, but pointing a finger. Thomas Massey's saying he should be voted out of office because he's a holdout, because there isn't sufficient cuts built into this thing. I mean, he's at least getting press for pointing out what you and I are talking about right now. And that's Scott underneath Donald Trump's skin apparently.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, look, he's frustrated because he knows that there's not really a negotiating position with Thomas. Thomas is in a way, like the lighthouse that's shown us where we should go. And you know that the reality is people don't negotiate with lighthouses. They avoid him because that's where the rocks are. So Thomas is serving an incredibly valuable purpose. He is pointing the right direction, But the real is if we don't pass anything, well, then the status quo is preserved as well. So you know, generally, I'm like, well, if we can pass something that is significantly better than what we have now, then I'll vote for it. And this bill sounds better than what we have now. There are things in it that are great. I want border security, I want some of the tax reforms. I think some of them make a lot of sense. But on balance, this bill in the Congress we're in is not a good bill. It spends more money than we have. All the promises of good stuff are way out in the future, so they're hollow. So you know, if it goes to the floor today and the form that it went through rules committee, there's no way I can vote for it.
Speaker 1: Well, you anticipated my next question as we run into the break, Congressman Warren Davidson. I appreciate where you are on that. Maybe if there's enough people like you that stand up, we will get some you know, movement, movement back and quick reforms and pairing back and hopefully more more cuts. I'm not holding my breath at this juncture, though. Let's pause we'll bring Congressman David's back. We'll talk about Trump derangement syndrome and the Golden Dome at seven forty five. Right now if you five KCD talk station, QC anatics and everybody's focused on health and everybody wants to do do something right. And as far as you know, taking steroids and getting surgery to deal with your hip pain, your shoulder pain, your knee pain, and back pain, you know you don't have to go down that road. You have options, and that option is with QC Kinetics. You may be a good candidate for these regenerative treatments cellular level treatments. They concentrate these properties of your own body and place them exactly where they've belong, right in that joint where the pain is coming from, healing power which helps restore your damage tissue. These protocols include potent and powerful cellular level treatments and QC Kinetics has helped tens of thousands of people across the United States and a whole bunch of folks right here in Cincinnati, and they be on it to help you as well. Take them up on their offer. It's a free consultation. Determine if you're a good candidate. Give them a call. Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine. That's five one three eight four seven zero zero one.
Speaker 4: Nine fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Park your calendar Jan nine, first, forty one forecast, cloudy skies today, just the slight possibility of a shower, sixty eight for the high overnight little forty eight with clouds.
Speaker 4: Cloudy again tomorrow with some sprinkles possible.
Speaker 1: And I have sixty clouds overnight with a little forty five and yeah, the sun returns on Friday, also high a sixty nine, beautiful day, sixty three right now in time for traffic.
Speaker 4: From the UCL Tramphing Center.
Speaker 2: From pregnancy and metopause to healthy aging the women's health experts and you see help off our personalizes care with the newest treatments.
Speaker 4: Learn more.
Speaker 2: Do you see help dot com forwards last women stap found seventy one. You can add an extra five minutes between Field Zerto and Peiffer Nord found four to seventy one. Starting to back up pass Memorial North found seventy five. That's over a five minute delay out of Erlinger into town Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 4: Seven forty nine.
Speaker 1: I fifty got KIRCD talk station Brian Towmins the Congressman Warren Davidson. Every time I agreed about Trump Arrangement syndrome and think about the bill you proposed to have the NIH study, and it gives me a chuckle. Congressman Davidson. Half of me thought that, well, maybe he's just you know, putting this out there to kind of make a point. But do you really are you serious about this and do you think it's going to go anywhere? Congressman Davidson, Well, look, I do think it makes the point.
Speaker 3: And right as I was introducing it, James Cooney was out there posting, you know, things he randomly found on the beach, like eighty six forty seven. You know. So you know, you look at Comy might be a candidate for patient zero for Trump arrangement syndrome. You know, he was in on the whole Russia collusion hoax and all these other you know, anti Trump hoaxes that are out there, and you look at how many people have just been wrecked. I mean they're walking around bitter and angry for a lot of these people Trump doesn't even know they exist, but they're wrecking family relationships, long term friendships over this, and it really is something that is affecting people, and it's it's irrational.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's that's a way of summing it up. It is irrational.
Speaker 1: And you know, the only social media presence I have his Facebook, and I reserve my Facebook comments to really important stuff like saying Happy Friday, posting a picture of my daughter's chickens on the farm, or something innocuous like that, because I don't I don't want to dive into that mess. But there's so many posts up there that are just just absolutely unhinged when it comes to things things people say and conclude and believe about Donald Trump. You know, you can easily label a Trump to arrangement syndrome, call it what it is, or call it what you will, but it's it's like he, I don't know, He's just infected their mind.
Speaker 4: I kind of joke about it.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump is living rent free in so many people's mind and they don't appreciate that. He's he's got them all worked up and he's ruining their lives because well they let him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there is more to it than what Donald Trump's doing. There's a definite media and information warfare accounting into this and and and that's really you know it. Is it something that spreads, you know, through the normal biologic conditions. Well, no, but it does affect your brain psyche and you look at like how some of the media narratives are reinforced so consistently. It's very calculated. I mean, you know, actually, when I was a cadet at West Point, we were talking about information warfare, and that would be the era. You know, we were thinking about the battlefield. Frankly, but obviously a lot of other thinkers were saying, no, this is way beyond what's going to take place in the battlefield, and they're using essentially warfare tactics, and effectively politics is sort of like we're only not shooting at each other, right, So information warfare is really well tailored for the kind of you know, battle that we're doing here in terms of really a struggle for power in the country. And so it doesn't matter whether it's true. We're living in an era where facts really don't seem to matter. I think I'm suffering fundamental disorder where when I lay out facts. I think people are going to be persuaded by them.
Speaker 1: Well, people have not trained to be are not trained anymore to be critical thinkers. I mean that's part of the problem with our educations them these days. And you know, the other component of this is nefarious elements that's going along with this left wing narrative that shows up in the news that perpetuates this. But also this is something that are outside of the United States. Our enemies out there, like the Chinese Communist Party continue to fund and stir the pot. I saw this article the other day about the cash flowing into anti Ice Group nngos coming from Chinese link government sources. They love to stir the pot of division in our country, and this Trump derangement syndrome is one of the multiple levels that they stir the pot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. I mean at some discord in our country destabilizes our country. On balance us good for rivals like China. And you know, look at the media, as I call them the controlled media. They're sharing whatever information they want. They're acting like so many people around in the country. Believed that Biden was you know, sharp as attack and totally mentally fit up until the debate and it was like, oh wow, what happened, And a lot of people saw through that from the get go. But honestly, I've found people here on Capitol Hill. One of my staffers was talking about one of his friends who's a Democrat staffer, who was really like, man, I can't believe it. I thought he just kind of had a speech impediment. I can't believe Jake Tapper's book. And it's like they really are just finding out. So you know, there are people that whatever the narratives are, and you know, on the right it happens too. You know, you follow Q or info Wars or all this stuff, and they believe everything that's thrown out and you're not really taking a holistic view at the information out there. You know, honestly, the conspiracy theorist betting average getting pretty high, it.
Speaker 4: Really is.
Speaker 1: And you know, I've been pointing out Biden's cognitive decline since, I mean for years and years. That comes to no shock to me that areboy's finally on board with reality coners and Davis Before we part company about a minute, can you just comment on the Golden Dome? And I'm just kind of shocked that we don't have something like this already.
Speaker 3: Well, you go back to Reagan and he the idea of Star Wars was out there, and you know, no one told some of these engineers that, you know, Star Trek was just sci fi. They're out there inventing the future. I mean, they're really making all these kinds of things happen. And what we can do today with air defense is amazing. And you know, covering an area as big as the United States is a much bigger challenge than Israel. But you know we're working on the technology. And Donald Trump's named at the Golden Bell.
Speaker 4: Fair enough.
Speaker 1: Congressman Davidson, thanks as always to you for your service to our country during military as well as continued service in your elected capacity. You're always welcome here on the fifty five Carscy Morning Shore Congressman Warren Davidson, it's been a real pleasure having you.
Speaker 3: On again always. Brian, God bless you and your listeners.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir, seven to fifty five fifty five Krcity Talk Station. God Bless the American veteran. We're going to be saluting the American veteran at the Ford Regional or rather Ford Oval of Honor at the Great American Ballpark this weekend. Joining the program after the top of our news, Gregominski, he is the Ford Regional sales manager, to give us the details on that. Followed by, of course, Judge ended Apolitano at eight thirty, and they're also going to hear about the USS Cincinnati Memorial taking shape. Joe jab probably served his country as a submariner. He'll be on at eight forty five on that topic. I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 4: Another update coming up. The day's top story's at the top of the hour. Important issues that are facing this country up on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 3: This