Speaker 1: Welcome Just hand Away Tagalog Sermon Podcast, your daily dose of inspiring and heartfelt Tagleg sermons from different pastors and speakers all over the Philippines.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast finds you in good shape. And now here's your message.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you who we are. We've been talking about this for the last few weeks. Right, two weeks ago, we talked about this, and we always say this, this is a go to, all right, because I always hear this.
Speaker 2: That there's a church that.
Speaker 1: Right. So people said not only that we're not just a noisy church, but we are saying that we are a family. Amen. This church is not our religion. It's not a building that you go to. This is a family that you belong to. Amen. Two weeks ago that family is our come man, say that word commitment, allergics a word non commitment, commitment. Say it again, commitment. Family. That's who we are. And we are saying that this is where we will grow and this is where we will mature. Amen. We always say this as well, that commitment it lasts longer in community. And I know you are committed right now, Lord, I will follow you, Lord, I will be a part of this family, or I will I will read my Bible, I will keep on praying.
Speaker 2: I will be a part of the solution, not the problem.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: You know, if you're saying.
Speaker 1: That you need to be a part of a community, because whatever how many, how how committed, you are omitted if you don't belong in a community, sooner or later, I am commitment. Noon.
Speaker 2: That's why we need to stick together like that.
Speaker 1: We are better together. That's why it says BTC we are better together church. Amen.
Speaker 2: That's who we are. We are family, and we want to.
Speaker 1: Invite you for those like hidipa or maybe you just do here maybe four months, capalandito, maybe six months.
Speaker 2: We like to invite you starting life class. Amen. Life class.
Speaker 1: That's where you will grow. That's why you were mach sure, Amen, it's gonna be on May twenty eighty time. We have already our enrollment running our words enrollment enrollment because a bit enrollment book enrollment, but not that's a third floor. You can drop by later and then enrol there. It's a life class. Amen. Again, that's where you will grow, that's where you will mature.
Speaker 2: Why, because we are a family.
Speaker 1: We also said last week you said last week that we are all about Jesus. You know about panzines, We're all about Jesus. We talked about Jesus, we sing about Jesus.
Speaker 2: We live like Jesus.
Speaker 1: Amen, because our pursuit is Jesus Christ, or I would like to say Jesus is our pursuit. We follow Jesus wherever he goes. That's who we are. We are Christians. And that's why. Let me promote once again our life class. That's how we pursue Jesus. That's how we follow Jesus. So enroll now.
Speaker 2: And this this this day.
Speaker 1: The third thing about this church, maybe you're wondering grabbing in church, hot underpaying merits at churchto let me tell you this. We are all out in worship. We are all out in worship. Worship is important to us. Why because worship is our weapon and man, worship is our weapon. And that's what we will be talking about this afternoon or this morning. If you're taking down notes, this is the title. Worship is our weapon. Are you excited this morning? Come on, let's ray Lord for this morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you God for being us all in this place.
Speaker 1: And we believe Lord that you have a message specifically for us, Lord, and I pray God, let your words speak to us. Lords, speak to our hearts, speak to our minds, and say speak to our spirit. Lord, and I pray God that it would change us. Let your word everywhere changes God, from the inside out. And I pray God, at the end of this worship, celebration, this service, God, that we will have a different perspective, a different mindset. Lord and Lord, we will look at our situations and our problems in a different life, in a different Lenslord and Lord, we will begin to see that no matter how big our problems is, you are bigger than this.
Speaker 2: Lord. You are bigger than what we are going to right now. Lord, And I.
Speaker 1: Pray Lord's that as we worship you, Lord, we call Magnifi.
Speaker 2: Because you deserve it.
Speaker 1: Lord, it doesn't matter what we are feeling, It doesn't matter what we are going through.
Speaker 2: You are who you are.
Speaker 1: You are the same yesterday and forever, and you will be forever our Lord and our God and our Savior. This is our prayer in Jesus name. Amen, Amen and amen. Before we sit down, can you find five people and tell them welcome home before you sit down? Come on, five people I know hold people, I tire right now, it's a being more welcome home, welcome home, welcome home. Worship team like j buy is a worship see and I entertain up a worship I'm getting it's a worship grabbing at a touch teleg everywhere every about what strom me nero grab in worship dito that because that's who we are. Amen as you Batan nineties Sana Meron, there we go Baton nineties or bad A early late eight I can't say that early eighties or late eighties, but the nineties see a button Mayon and it was attack the life hacks, among the life hacks. You make a simpling buggy long now nan Negago solution or from the simple things that a pague it more right. Meroon is a TV show from UH from the early or late eighties and young early nineties. And how detO is mcgiver? Come on, I know that's so old, per it's so grab tax actually mer twenty sixteen and twenty two twenty one mcguiver, it's a new version macgiver. Yeah, mcgiver parasang agent. He always goes among troubles, and every time he goes into trouble he finds ways how to get out of it. You sing Yuma is a polyg for example, or he isn'to isn't a problem, and then Hahn a polygynya and he would find something to get himself out of it for example. Way with just the things nas you know it's it's very amazing. Let me simplem in in a greater sense negi because of Ben for example, your T shirt, pet gamins some something else you know in some in something better is also a chanter popular gami chant you have called live Hax and you know with that with that TV series, I've learned that there are things around us, you know, everyday things, Monday things, mundane things. Now you mu a baying and you make it as a weapon as a key to to getting yourself out of trouble or to solve problems. I always look around me. You make a bag in a Pettiga meeting, you know, petty meeting h to to make life easier, right is a policy or maybe not overlook more and maybe feeling more obligation or maybe the horny handca or maybe you know in.
Speaker 2: Alma there is this one thing.
Speaker 1: Hindied nothing Papan saying nahalat obligation, you know, or maybe in a corn you know, I can't do other things, or maybe you're saying that thinks your.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about? Worship be more worship?
Speaker 1: Nah? Did worship the young buffer or young bagging in before the message? Nah? They don't worship, and so it's a Christian right or maybe gohindi MoU field am I? But that worship is our.
Speaker 2: Weapon.
Speaker 1: That's why I have this. Worship is our weapon against a big Worship is our weapon. And I wanted to look at this verse a few verses that explains to worship is our weapon in Nicola minap and meet in it a you know, to get myself out of trouble, out of problems, to get myself, you know, into a better place. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Sasalms Chapter twenty two.
Speaker 1: So I'll be holding this verse one and three, My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from helping me? And the words of my groaning? Oh my God, grab this is David. David my God in an expression, Oh my God. Maybe millisi o MG, are.
Speaker 2: Wait about worship in a goat? Oh my God?
Speaker 1: The Indito Okay, the beginning of this verse, the beginning of these chapters, and what the day even it's not so encouraging.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you this.
Speaker 1: The first point that I want to tell you is that worship gets real when life gets real. Let me say it again. Worship gets real when life gets real. Worship am I right? Sink. Maybe you're thinking, maybe you're new hero, maybe before Maito, and you're saying, Oba to church to church magapog Amen alang na man, because.
Speaker 2: Why are we a church? Somebody said, now it's churches in.
Speaker 1: Lang But like Amen may problem and milang you may but demands a pandemic two years, parantaneous something and that you know, but.
Speaker 2: Problem like in the a t But do he believes.
Speaker 1: Onion?
Speaker 2: You know? We we are not a church like problem. You know that's a sort.
Speaker 1: In the Italian church like Amen, more like Italian everybody lay problem.
Speaker 2: Amen, but we choose to smile. Amen, but deep down that I may problem. Amen. Church can be fun.
Speaker 1: Church can be fun and games at first, Church can be all smiles and all laughters p indy problem parent and parentio Amen sabini David, Dio, My god, my god, why have you forsake and me, can you imagine se David, my God, can you feel ran anguish, young pain?
Speaker 2: You know, asking God, Lord, bah a boy, go why have you forsake?
Speaker 1: Nasanka?
Speaker 2: Amen?
Speaker 1: You know somebody, somebody told me a couple of years ago. You know, he was saying, I I church parson, and I was asking why because I'm a realist. I'm a realist. And I was like, what what is that, Peggy? It's a been Peggy, you manasas in baha, you know big. What he's saying is that I'm a realist. I'm going through problems and I can't go to church thinking in a parent well and problem, you know, thinking apoliticz, you know, worshiping God smiling.
Speaker 2: I feel so fake. You know you know what means that you feel that way. You feel that you are a faith.
Speaker 1: But you know, worship when we worship God, when we come here, we'll raise up our hands. Were saying, that's when life really gets real, happing A. Worship gets real when life gets real, and worship begins when you understand that life is real, when you face real problems, when you face real situations, and that's where worship really begins. Because God, God cannot cannot touch the fake you a being was a church. I'm okay, I'm all good, My God, my God. And then you always come to church, and I thought, you know, in this church, we're not We're not saying the put up of assad. Now raise up your heads, say if nothing is happening, what I'm problemming and what I'm covid it is real. Amen. And you know real worship begins when you understand right now this is my reality.
Speaker 2: I will keep worshiping God.
Speaker 1: I will keep praising God because my worship is my weapon. Amen. And you know what, God is not afraid. God is not afraid with this word, My God, my God, have you forsaken me? Maybe you're thinking that's a lord. You know, God is not afraid of your wining. God is not afraid of your complaints. Means Lord, come a complain because I complain. Mussy lords Aba. Amen, Come on. If there is a problem, if metal situations, canna pang it it became musa. Amen. And you don't see David. I know he is King David. I know he is the giants, theyer, he is the hero in the Bible. But you know what from this verse David was also going through real pain and real hurt, mas Amen tamba. And it doesn't mean I began not a go worship problem, right, he continues, he goes on. I cry in the daytime, but usually Sagabie, it's become because you're seeing people, you go to you going to school, you're going to work. I get matas, do walling face the face you are do want a do something some bay you told me Aga, No, that that's reality. A lot of people are facing depression. That's reality. And we're not saying here's a church nahayan, No, that is reality.
Speaker 2: And you know what, David was facing the same thing. He was experiencing the same thing.
Speaker 1: Your reality is David's reality, and he is saying, my God, my guy, why have you forsaken me? I cry in the daytime. He is the best thing about David.
Speaker 2: But you do not hear. And in the night season, I like the word season, night season.
Speaker 1: See then Epadyamon and night season at a new pattern, Gabe for the whole month, I delim there's darkness.
Speaker 2: In your life a parang Johanna.
Speaker 1: It's a delim why because you're experiencing the night season. It's not just a day it's a night season, not just a moment. It's a season of darkness. And you know what, if you're going through this season of darkness right now, seasons of darkness.
Speaker 2: Right it's so dark that you cannot see tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So what the night is?
Speaker 2: Seasons of darkness? And if you're going through seasons.
Speaker 1: Of darkness, sails about pahon laging tandan nang boo him amba. If you're going through seasons right now, seasons lan yan, whether away the langyan. Eventually you'll get through it. Amen, What does that mean? Seasons? If you're going through darkness of seasons, it's just temporary. It's a more temporary Hindia, or maybe indeed Indea been a laglan Hindina.
Speaker 2: See God Dan Lord, n.
Speaker 1: Amen, Politzi Lord, sapand lian tak to yot what Politzi Lord? Is a season that you are going through right now? Saban on sampans in Canada, work going on, Amen, because seasons are temporary, but your worship should remain the same.
Speaker 2: A man is a ben that you're going through problems. I can't raise my hands, I can't worship God.
Speaker 1: Amen, verse two. Leg let's go back to that verse two David. Oh my God, I cry in the daytime, but you do not hear I cry and in the night season. In the daytime, you know, it feels like there's hope. David, maga par what happened in Pagasa, But here comes the night that night season? Now, muhang hopeless muangmo.
Speaker 2: I love going to David and I'm not silent. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I'm not silent? You know what David is saying here, I'm crying in the daylight. You do I hear me.
Speaker 2: But I'm worshiping through my night season. I will not be silent.
Speaker 1: I will keep on worshiping my God. Ka, I'm going through the night season. Amen. Who hears going through night seasons of their lives? In partern and dilim dilima.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you this in.
Speaker 1: A man, don't keep it in moves alo in. That's what David is saying. You have to be vocal with your praises. You need to shout out. You need not to be silent.
Speaker 2: Come on, raise up your voice, worship God, Praise God. Amen.
Speaker 1: You're going through the storms in your life. Amen, Sabio, do not be silent. Church at bab Ala.
Speaker 2: Bang it. We need to be loud.
Speaker 1: Our worship should be our weapon. Whatever you're going through right now, that's your battle, Tamaba. Maybe you're saying, why do I need buy your weapon? You have a spiritual enemy. It is the devil. It's Saytan. It's trying to pull you out from God's slide. He's trying to pull you out of this community.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: And the Bible said, no, we're not fighting against flesh and blood. Then I will use my weapon pastor our web, or our battlest against flesh and blood. But we are in a battle. And whatever you're struggling in or whatever problems you're going through, that is your battle. Tell any umbaggie that you are struggling with right now. You're struggling with your devotion, that is a battle. Amen. You're struggling with following Jesus Christ, that is a battle. You're struggling financially, that is a battle. You're struggling emotionally, that is your battle. I don't know what you're going through right now, but we are all going through a battle. Amen. And you can't win a battle without a weapon. When when I'm when I'm weapon Regan near Panon Eugene.
Speaker 2: Weapon. You cannot go into a battle into life without a weapon.
Speaker 1: Amen. And the moment that you lose your weapon, the moment that you stay quiet, that is the moment that you lose the battle.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: Again, the moment that you stay quiet, the moment that you stop worshiping, the moment that you don't sing out.
Speaker 2: And shut out the glory.
Speaker 1: Of God, that's the moment that you lose your sword, that you lose your enemy. And that's the moment that you lose the battle. AMENI worship data. So don't let the enemy take your weapon away from you. Amenle know movies or maybe battle scenes the fight right.
Speaker 2: Ava are swinging their swords around you my exhibition.
Speaker 1: Why because that's her sword, Amen, that's their weapon. You branded it, you will di And you know we are a worshiping church. Do you believe this? You know we started this church seven years ago. We started really with worship. I remember that day on that time, coming a pasap go worship lead, no time, go worship leads pasada, misson, I want to go worship lead and then I might. But you know, we really started as a minister. As a minister, I started as a worship leader. We started with worship. Why because we are worshiping church. Let me say it again, but we are a worshiping church. Amen.
Speaker 2: We are a worshiping church. We are not a quiet church.
Speaker 1: We are allowed Churchio that's a bit tc booli he mad. I'm saying it's a BDC.
Speaker 2: We are a worshiping church. That is no make that worshiper style.
Speaker 1: Amen. Anything hi yah and you plague nothing, you circumstances nothing quiet us. We will worship and we will cry out and we will shout unto God. Because we are a worshiping church. Amen. Why because we believe that our worship is our weapon and this is how we will become victorious. Amen. You know we need to be a church that is full of life. Tell much a boy. Let me say it again that we need to be a church that is full of life. Take that begins. Come on, we need to be a church philmord with life, filled with energy, filled with power and with passion.
Speaker 2: Amen, we are a passionate church. It's done.
Speaker 1: Bad.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: The church has been so quiet for so long, Uncle Tom, nothing by nothing? Banza hallo? Why because we are so quiet, Tamabar. We need to be a loud church, a worshiping church, a church that is alive, a church that is filled with energy. Amen. That's why we need to raise up followers of Jesus Christ, Followers who are not afraid to build their sword, Amen. Followers indeed in the middle of the battle in word Amen, saying this is how I fight my battle.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be quiet. Amen.
Speaker 1: Worshiperson will raise up their voice in the season of darkness. And if you're going through something right now, come on, you need to say, I'm I need to worship. The morea the situation more, the more that you need to speak out. If you're going through right now, maybe seasons of darkness, maybe you're going through problems, you're going through negative situations right now, can you stand up and worship God right now and give God the best clap of praise? Come on, come on, come on, stand up, bedc I'm gonna worship God. Come on, give God the best clap you know every club and every shoutge you make freedom, al Amen, Come on, give God, Come on the best cloud. Come on, ten seconds clap of praise. Ten, come on, shut out, nine hey.
Speaker 3: Seven, come on, six, five, four, three, two one, come on leet, say Jesus is Lord. Come on, shout it out loud? Come on, can you say Jesus over everything?
Speaker 2: People?
Speaker 1: More RELAXNA, practice and practice dangan. Amen.
Speaker 2: You need to worship God right now?
Speaker 1: Why? Because worship is our weapon and even if you're going through the reality of life, that's where worship begins. Let me ask you this question, what can we give to God who made and owns everything? And maybe maybe but.
Speaker 2: Is it bad.
Speaker 1: Or partn If I'm going to give this paracy pastora, I'm here, ah, yes, and aspar standard yeah, somewhere or recycling and seeing these if you feel my own okay, Lord, you know well, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: Be biggest NASA name right.
Speaker 1: Let me ask again that question, what can we give to God who made and owns everything and became opera. He doesn't need money, but he doesn't eat and number then gorch certainly not? Then then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can make one of us.
Speaker 1: If you're saying there one no, no guy can make another? You is even that you are you know very very uh. You are important being that you're not in church, Na in church, Amen, that there is somebody that God will raise up to replace you. He is our creator. But you know, this one thing that that we can give that he can't give to himself is worship.
Speaker 2: Let said, I'm an a worshiping. It doesn't feel the same Tamba.
Speaker 1: They think Parang like no manhart no man. Then validation from other people because you can't have validation to yourself and worship. It always looks up Tamoba. Imagine this a God who is the most or the supreme being in this in this universe. God said, you know there's nobody else above him. Are you getting what I'm saying? And if you are worshiping somebody you always took up. There's nobody that God can look up to. And if it's looking for worship, guess who is going to give it to him us that'd be MOI, it's you. Because point number two, worship is our gift. Worship is not just something that we sing, you know, it's not just something that our weapons. But worship is also our gift. Sabi Psalms fifty, chapter fourteen. Sabi offered to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving and perform your vowels to the most high. This Nabia that offered to God the sacrifice of of your money, a sacrifice of your dog, a sacrifice of thanks giving. You know, God gives us good things out of the abundance of his heart. God gives us a opportunity to partner with him in ministry. God answers our prayers, maybe with di yes sometimes or a no or maybe not now, but sell. God answers our prayers. Amen, and God disciplines us. We thank God. And whatever God has given you, I know, I'm rep I know responds more, I think God.
Speaker 2: I think God.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're saying God has given me so much? And in Nikola, how I can repay him back? Nicole and you put mamahal you sacrifice yourself and indigo alarm. I don't even deserve it. You know what David says, just offered to God, a sacrifice of thanksgiving. Just say thanks to God. Just worship God. Just praise God. That's all that he needs, and that's all that we can ever give him. Amen. He can make one but the one thing that he doesn't have that we can give him his worship. Maybe that is why the enemy wants to shut our worship down. Try to shut your mouth up. God doesn't the enemy doesn't want you to worship God. The enemy doesn't want you to give God the gift, the only gift that you have. Amen.
Speaker 2: Gesiguru means on late tis the church.
Speaker 1: Was magao means amusing out came your worship, giving misaim blessing from God. Amen.
Speaker 2: You know everything that we do as a Christian, everything that we do here at church. Your devotion.
Speaker 1: Not the devotion tile, but parad being devotion Naten. It's for us to to grow stronger for our faith. So in devotion.
Speaker 2: Your journal more para.
Speaker 1: Tamaba.
Speaker 2: What about your prayer? Why do we pray? We pray so that we can talk to God. So what is prayer? It's for us?
Speaker 1: Amen?
Speaker 2: What about hearing God's word, hearing this message right now?
Speaker 1: No, it's for us so that we can live right in this world, so that we will know how to follow Jesus correctly.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: Oh, but's all about giving? Pahi, Lord John? Does he need money? Can I be on perah the mamily and so cannot be going on pera. No, even the money that you have, all the money that you have, everything that you have God in kay lord Amen.
Speaker 2: So what is giving for us? Giving is for us so that God can bless us.
Speaker 1: Devotion, prayer or nothing hearing God's word right now, even you ared in giving, it's for us, it's not for God.
Speaker 2: And the only thing that we can give this morning is our worship and our praise.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: After everything that God has.
Speaker 1: Given you, what can you give him back? It's our praise, it's our worship forgetting what I'm saying right now. But you know a lot of people, they are robbing God of the only thing that we can give him when we refuse to worship, when we refuse to thank God even for the smallest things in our lives. Amen.
Speaker 2: Maybe you say.
Speaker 1: Corn indico Nico sine to in Nico type, you know, soking. Maybe he says a yeah, bah, I see you long weird wi big, but you son here here worship on that level of worship. You sign again casual la nothing in lang as if meditate you made you lose contact, pajule as a champ. You are Mary and the man you imagine again Mary kind of AMBI dextrous Mary, go worship Ragon all out to the facial expression I know I don't happen Lemo parers and my worships and.
Speaker 2: Worship.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe the reason why he did come up all out worships and pangs because you feel the parent picture run. That was he proposed Facebook and bets my if you on my own, it's the bisign praise Hallelujah, praise the Lord. You know what, I don't care, sabib saibo, I don't care. You bunked tattoo, you know in Tai paramo, I don't care. I don't care, but I know when I'm in problem, in troubles, in my problems, God is there for me, and I will worship the one who is there all the time for me. Amen. Hey, I'm gonna say, at least I'm pleasing God with my thanksgiving. I'm worshiping God, and I'm wielding my sword through my problems. You know, see David talking about David. There's this one story he was king already. That was they conquered it to any minute though that they didn't know. They had no confidence, that matatal. But then because God was with them, they won the battle. And when David came along with this mighty men of valors Andwani David, he took all his row, he took off his armor, and he started to worship and dance in front of the whole Israel in front of Jerusalem, and he was worshiping God Haam King Kabamandan madame in Tao and Sabini David, I don't care, sab Simo, I don't care. Are you like David? I don't care. I'm gonna worship Im, gonna raise up my hands, I'm going to sing God's my jam men, And I don't care. I'm going to sing and worship God because of what he has done for my life. Amen, David would rather please the God who took him out of the dark and put him in his wonderful light. Can you say the same thing? You know? Why Why is worship a big thing for us? Why is worship important to us? Because it is because because it is the only thing that we can give to God that He can't give to himself. Worship is our gift going back doing something verse three, Saburon, let's go back to verse three two. But you are holy enthroned in the praises of Israel. Can you say that word enthroned, Sabemo enthroned again? Say it enthroned or what does that mean?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Enthroned? Imagine the miliminating anting video. But anyways, sabiron entrone and is it being on entroned sabrito. There's there's a definition of this word entrone, and it means can we put it up? Put it up? In throning, it means to install a monarch, a king, a royalty on a throne, especially during a ceremony to mark the beginning of their rule. David is saying that we inentrone God in our praises, that there is a ceremony to nyayare when we are worshiping God and we are saying that God, you are Lord and king of this situation. When David was saying that you are being in throned in our praises, in my praise, David is worshiping and praising God in the middle of his struggles and his situations, because he is saying, you are God of my problems. You are king over my problems. You are in control of my situations. That's what David is saying. And when we are worshiping God, when we are praising God, when we are singing praises, when we are raising our hands and being undignified, Kahiahia say, when we worship it is a royal procession. We are ushering Jesus or we are letting God be the Lord in the middle of our situation.
Speaker 2: Not get you en.
Speaker 1: Maybe you say, I can't no monopok worship because I'm going through something. I'm going through problems. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Not No how I don't feel like it.
Speaker 1: You know, when when we worship, we are asking God not to remove us from our situation. But when we worship, we are inviting God into our problems. Who he believes or whatever you are going through right now, the most important thing.
Speaker 2: Is God.
Speaker 1: Now, gament. As long as God is with you, you have everything. Because a lot of times when we are going through dark valleys and problems and situations, see God. Maybe you're say, any in the church perman I'm still doing my devotion, but you're not worshiping him. You're not praising him. You're leaving Him out into your situations. Because when we worship, when we praise, we are saying God, come, come into my life, come into my problems. You're not saying God, take me out of this. No, there's a reason why God allows you to go through that. May USO go back to the goada and your problem Amen, sabing. What doesn't kill you will make q can? I say that word stronger? So what God wants right for us to be stronger, for us to become, but sure for us to grow.
Speaker 2: In order for you to grow, you have to go through that first.
Speaker 1: Peta pastoret in a man. But then again, when you experience another storm and problems and symsms of darkness in your life, what will happen to you? And you would just buckle down? Tama exercise stretching on a basketball accident, Tamaba, Why you cad can a trainee? And that's what God is doing right now. If you're going through problems and situations, God is training you for something much more bigger, Amen, something much more godly.
Speaker 2: What package of good? It's a God?
Speaker 1: Amen. Most of the time, when we are going through baptists and situations in our lives, instead of inviting God into our problems, what do we do? We don't praise, we don't worship, We just complain? Maybe you say verse ONEYO. Chapter two started and ended in verse one. David was complaining, my God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Because a lot of times that's where we are stuck with Lord Baghit Church, Chapel Madam problemas abuaiko Chaga, problem of financially cha grade school. Most of us we stopped there. But see David, he did not stop there. And I will not be silent. I will worship my God and he will be entrolled in my praises. Amen. But the problem is that we keep on telling him about our pain. You keep on telling about our sickness. Bahaak Church, right, she keep on talking about your pain, your sickness.
Speaker 2: You keep on talking about your herd.
Speaker 1: Ten years ago and move on, Canna. But then because you keep on rehearsing and rehashing that pain, that hurt in that sickness, or maybe you keep on talking about right what hamas aiyama kame, Amen, you keep on talking about your problems. You keep on talking about your offenses, or maybe you might disappointments more. You know, if we keep on telling God those situations, those problems, you know what God is saying. He's saying order when I say, must began this leading, you know what God is saying every time that we complain.
Speaker 2: He's saying, I know.
Speaker 1: Before and I'm.
Speaker 2: Before, and Jan.
Speaker 1: John, I know what you're going through THEO that gets candy, Lord.
Speaker 2: Gets scndy, Lord that gets cannon and pull.
Speaker 1: It mod my bout. When I'm Lam and reclam complain and complain the same day, God is saying, I know, and you know what God is doing, Shas, I'm just waiting. She's more than wrestling Tito, not par and wrestling that I fabled attacked teammate.
Speaker 2: They are table bushwalkers.
Speaker 1: In the ULO.
Speaker 2: I mean, can come down with I don't know your maha, my attack team.
Speaker 1: And goul pay and at that thing spunk wrestling right that take attack attack. Yeah, come on, come on, mister gage you I think gulp, gulpin and a goodn say, Lord, come on, final telling you washegger. Come on, grab my hand, do it?
Speaker 2: Do it now?
Speaker 1: God, come on, I'm just waiting for you to worship me and to invite me into your problems. God is just waiting for you to tag him. Amen, Laban. But God is saying, no, no, no, this is my battle. I'm just waiting for you to worship me, to praise. We said I can tug in. Do its a problem a more?
Speaker 2: Amen?
Speaker 1: You know when we do not worship, God is just waiting when we are complaining. God is saying, I know, tag me in, get me into the fight. God is just waiting for your worship so we can be let into your problems, so we can be Lord and God over what you're going through. Amen, Come on, give God the best cound for that. This is my third point.
Speaker 2: Worship worship. It's not just our gift. It is our lens.
Speaker 1: Take up. It's not that old Perrol. He always uses a lens. You know, you know, we are saying that worship is our lens. And what is worship? Worship? It means a magnification.
Speaker 2: This is what this is. It magnifies something. You are.
Speaker 1: Right, it's not a guy maybe Majo. But because we magnified it, what happened? It gets big. When we are worshiping, We are magnifying whatever it is that we are worshiping. Amen. Are you getting what I'm saying right now? When we don't worship God, we worship something else. Amen. When we don't worship our God because of our problems, what are we worshiping?
Speaker 2: What are we magnifying our problems?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: Before?
Speaker 1: Maybe not Selicod, especially in Sado and do, but because you keep on worshiping your problems. You keep on magnifying your problems. Eventually your problems becomes looks big Tamva. You are magnifying your problems. And when we don't worship God, we believe that our problems is bigger than God. I must smell belonging problem your worshiping your problems, Amen, because our tendency is always to overthink, to be more, overthink, to be more a ship.
Speaker 2: Ship and you end up.
Speaker 1: Being paralyzed with fear can worship but maybe you wanted to, But because of fear ship, you're stuck. You're paralyzed. Hena, Amen, Come, I worship. You cannot voice out your worship? Why because of guy as to be more gain isip instead of ship kind of sheep? Try mag worship Amen, Amasa. You know sometimes you overtake and that's why our problems become bigger and bigger when we don't worship Our When we don't worship God, we worship our problems and our problems gets bigger. When we don't worship God, our problems it looks like it's bigger than God. But when we worship God, we begin to realize that our situations, our problems le Pilla. Why because now you're putting your praise on God. And the more that you worship God, the bigger God gets. And when you worship God, you begin to realize, no way, God is bigger than my problems. And if I worship God, I'm inviting God into my problems. Wow, God can take over my problems. Amen, problems a problem solved. God is bigger than our problems. That's what worship does. It's our gift. It's our magnifying glass, and it's also sabinaden.
Speaker 2: It is ours weapon. It is our weapon.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we think that that worship is our just our obligation, our duty, you know, Christ and I'm at churchman guigo fiel, Yeah now because raise up their hands, come on, that's mama. We think that worship is our obligation. We think that worship is just our duty. But if you don't see worship as our weapon, you will miss the power of worship. Worship is not just our weapon. Worship is also our sacrifice. There must have been more sacrifice that if he if your worship will not cause anything libre you know, is a sacrifice, then it's not worship. Let me say it again. If you if you don't have to sacrifice anything for your worship, then it's not worship. Amens a bit. Let me let me tell you the story King David once again. He was already king, and then he became again. He was victorious in this battle, in this battlefield, and because God made me victorious, I'm going to make up an author here and I'm going to worship God and field because you are my king. You know what, I'm going to give this field to you. I'm by it linan worship God all you want there. Because David understood what worship means. No, no, no, no no, I will not sacrifice to the Lord my God, burnt offering that cost me nothing, sacrifice that, and I'm not going I'm not going to worship God because what I'm still being worship. I'm going to pay double the amount so that my sacrifice here will be my worship as King David, he understood what worship is. Sacrifice Alang power aman sabino lang, sacrifice qua lang power, amen knowledge long power. You know, I say sacrifice power on top of your lungs, but you're not sacrificing anything. Your worship is meaningless.
Speaker 2: Power power.
Speaker 1: Power singer immediately a ka better sacrifice. It's nothing. I don't know how you can do that.
Speaker 2: Power sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Amen. You know the power of worship isn't our sacrifice. And when we say the weapon, but that worship is our weapon. It only becomes our weapon when you have a sacrifice. When you give a sacrifice of praise your worship, that's when it becomes a weapon.
Speaker 2: When you worship.
Speaker 1: Indeed, that's a film.
Speaker 2: More.
Speaker 1: But you don't worship because you don't feel like it, but you worship ka you don't feel like it, And that's where your worship becomes so much powerful, it becomes so effective because your weapon now becomes or your worship now becomes your weapon. AMENI sa bi more sacrifice sacrifice. As you know, this worship that we say it is our weapon and being known it's yours, sabre againsbiana, it's yours, say yu yun Amen, miss Muna.
Speaker 2: So I let your mic worship for me m hm.
Speaker 1: But prayerl And you know every time somebody tells me that, I say, you know, you can pray to God. That's your prayer. It's the same thing with our worship. Amen, indeed, so just worship for me. Sundalo barrel.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's your web upon.
Speaker 1: While in the bata. You know, in some cases it's a manwari, especially sword. They put a rope just in case, right, Parancy tour merom Mehrum invisible lubid. Every time he needs his bad, his his weapon hammer, it finds him. It's as if his sword or his hammer is a part of his hands. When you go into a battle, your weapon is part of your body and you always carry it.
Speaker 2: Even why because the enemy is just there. Because a bible, the enemy is like.
Speaker 1: A lion, roaring and prowling and waiting for the right time to attack you.
Speaker 2: So is a man.
Speaker 1: All right, Mandy, I'm putting down my weapon. I'm wanting worship God. I'm gonna focus on my work who he believes. When you put down your weapon, that's when the enemy comes. That's when the enemy pounces on you. And if you don't have your weapon with you, Yaga Tamoba, if you are in a battle, you can't let others carry your weapon. You can't let others worship for you. It's your worship. It's your weapon. You sing it, you worship God, Amen, and you need to carry it, and you need to carry it all the time with you. Amen. So if worship is our weapon, but indeed, why are you not carrying it all the time? Why are you putting it down? Amen? Where are you fighting with your problems? Who talks about problem bank situation? You think that will happened the enemy attacking? Hen Amen?
Speaker 2: But you when you go into the battle of it with your sword, they're not your problems.
Speaker 1: You know what? The enemy will just run?
Speaker 2: Amen. But why are we not worshiping? Why do we come to church?
Speaker 1: Right? Why do we keep telling God about our negative situation? Why are we not worshiping? Why are you not worshiping? Why are we not praising God? You know why? Because when we come to church, we come with our baggages. Then was in bit you know when we come, when you come to church, you look like this, Hello.
Speaker 2: Church, This is how you look like. Put them shirts, bigot, I'm.
Speaker 1: Come bit bit you know humasana and the game and we're a bit bita. You just can't shake it off and you say I'm big God.
Speaker 2: Knowing talking to.
Speaker 1: Your presence, Sinemo, maybe maybe you know Ana you know big got worship? Am I you're gonna malord mind Indiamo and it's condemning you, right it don't maybe do you ma future since more?
Speaker 2: Now you're thinking that.
Speaker 1: Now I know somehow in some way, so maybe I'm not called to this And yeah, sorry Limo, you're filled with guilt. The camily before a man. We keep carrying young guilds a plague nothing, young gilds, a poos nothing or maybe you have this and.
Speaker 2: Maybe you have this. Yeah na hurt.
Speaker 1: That was in place going you can and every time I do something young leader that church, Dimon church in town, you know you did victims don't map a worship and I I don't want to open up once again. So I'm just sitting here. Baggages don't tell me right, Pride maybe my worries and my fears more the bit bit mohangandinus the church and you're thinking that this is where God can remove this words and this fears. But because you're not worshiping enough praising God, you can't lift your heads because all of this bad. Amen, Ana that worship. Worship is our weapon and worship is our sacrifice. Or I mean so I need to sacrifice, doesn't need anything, just need our praise. Yes, you know what you need to sacrifice. You need to sacrifice these baggages. You need to sacrifice to baggin a bit bit bit bit No, but then what baggages are you carrying right now?
Speaker 2: Amen?
Speaker 1: Worship baggage? You say, Suppose, what are you saying. Are you saying I need to sacrifice my pain?
Speaker 4: I need to sacrifice my past sin, my future sin, even my currente sin pastor means you need to sacrifice that sacrifice all my fears and my worries.
Speaker 2: What are you saying he was doing?
Speaker 1: Yes, it means that we need to leave the sin that we are sitting in right now and stand up and worship God. It means that we need to let go of all our baggages, so render it to God so that we can go to the outar of grace.
Speaker 2: Amen. You know you can't come to God. I know all of you here.
Speaker 1: You came to church because you want to come to God. But you can't come to God with all those baggages. God is saying, give it to me so I can give you what you need. You can in throne God in the middle of your problems, if your sitting on.
Speaker 2: Where He wants to rule over.
Speaker 1: Amen, I don't know whatever baggages you're carrying right now, I invite you to stand up.
Speaker 2: From your seat right now.
Speaker 1: You say but that I can't. Yes you can, and yes you will, and you will start worshiping God. Amen. Come on, stand up right now. If you're going through problems in situations right now, maybe you are in the middle of the night, your nighttime season, right now.
Speaker 2: You need to raise up your hands and worship God. Amen. Do you know what David did on that battlefield?
Speaker 1: Sabi, I'm going to make an out or right now, you know whatever baggage is that you have, right now, give it to God, give it, laid it down at his feet, and start making an altar and saying, God, this is my sacrifice and I will worship you no matter what situation I'm in. Right now, come on inviting you, and I'm going I'm inviting each every one of you right now. If you have this altar, or if you have the baggages that you're carrying, you can't worship God. I'm inviting you.
Speaker 2: Into this altar right now, lay down at his feet.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is you're paying your heart right now, Come on, come down to your altar and lay.
Speaker 2: Down your baggages. Lay down whatever it is that is.
Speaker 1: Making you suffer, you do my bit, bit bit bit, come on, lay down right now, lay down right now, come to the altar of worship. Come on, come on, come down, come on. If you have that right now, maybe maybe a baggage of them my sin bit bit bit, don't mop of worship because I to go out with Dad. Like when it is if you'm passing and I can't move on somehow, in some way, give it to God. God has forgiven you. Come on. Maybe you have this present sin, maybe and you're saying I'm not worthy. I can't raise up my hands because my heads are dirty. Right now, come on, give it to God and ask me forgiveness. Maybe your future sins. Maybe it is a month that the family or before but amily, Holy, But you know what God, God's grace is never ending. It is always you every morning. His forgiveness and his love it never runs out. Come out. Whatever it is, right now, give it to God in some worshiping God, Come on, men as we sing, as we sing Holy, come on, come on, lift up your.
Speaker 2: Hands, lift up your voices.
Speaker 1: To my mother and know Holy? Who is that?
Speaker 2: Oh were God?
Speaker 1: Come on? Saying, Holy, Holy, come on, I don't know what's your situation right now.
Speaker 2: Don't be quiet, hold on, say it out.
Speaker 1: He was like, oh God, God, he will worship you know matter situation and we are in right now.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, whatever.
Speaker 1: Is situation right now?
Speaker 2: Say it? You know, God wants to free you.
Speaker 1: I wants to free you. Sometimes you're a baggage, just saying it's not just stopping us from worshiping God, but it's stopping us from reaching our God given destiny.
Speaker 2: Got us a big plans.
Speaker 1: For you because when a bit bittuma baggages and bit bit between, more problems, more in, more fears and worries. Mo Gow wants to free you this this morning, and he wants to free you through worship. I remember the story in Nepoal, you know, before we before we continue, let me just tell you the story Paul Chassis Silas.
Speaker 2: They were in jail.
Speaker 1: They were bounded this now this is not along for whatever bad things that they did, because they were following Jesus. You know, sometimes we think that when we follow Jesus and problema, but do here believes when you follow Jesus, there's more problems. Yeah, well, not really, because you're following Jesus now, because you are seeing the problems.
Speaker 2: Hey man, that's what you think that you are in that jail or in that person.
Speaker 1: And that's where Paul and Silas found themselves. And you know what they did. Instead of complaining, instead of a gritlaud a musil the Lord's.
Speaker 2: In mahahula, they started worshiping God.
Speaker 1: They started to sing Holy, Holy, to my one and only who is like our God. They started to sing louder and louder.
Speaker 2: And you know what happened.
Speaker 1: Earthquake happened, shaking happen. Their bandages process you prison door and started to swing wide open. You know, I used to think that God let that earthquake happens so that they can be free. Now I understand differently. Now, God, let that earthquake happen. Indip Parama listen as a prison, God, let that earthquake happen so that he can come in to pause prison. Amen, you know, whatever you are in right now, whatever prisons that you're in right now, worship God and praise God in inviting him into your prison right now, into your problems right now. Come on, just that, See Paul, it's.
Speaker 2: Inside as they were singing, come on and singing Holy, must be bowed before you.
Speaker 1: Come on. Sing it again, Holy Holy, Come on as.
Speaker 2: You raise up your heads.
Speaker 1: Our hearts, adore you Lord, speak bow before you.
Speaker 2: Come on and sing it again.
Speaker 1: Sing Holy Holy to my mode and Holy who is like? Come on, shut it out, sing it out, Raise up your hands, raise up your voice. Lord. We are praying for an earthquake right now.
Speaker 2: Come into our lives, Come into our situations.
Speaker 5: Come on and sing it again, singing Holy Holy, swing the line and as.
Speaker 1: My God.
Speaker 2: Little heart start adore you.
Speaker 1: Has we bound for you.
Speaker 2: There's not saying I could.
Speaker 5: Never grow tired, I can never gosided, but telling you you worthy.
Speaker 1: Story so many wayside you can see.
Speaker 5: Your good below down never again side Cook telling you you.
Speaker 1: Word so many ways. I won't sing it again. Come on Church, just worst your God.
Speaker 5: How Cook telling you you were earthy then so many wayside you can see in the story I will never good tide.
Speaker 1: Lord, we can sing it over and over and over and over again. Lord, as long as we are living, Lord, we will worship you, and we will praise you God, and Lord, we will worship you no matter what We are going through, no matter what problems, no man, God, Lord, we will always worship you, and we will always enthrone you in our praises. Lord. Lord, you see our hearts, you see our hands raised up. Lord, we know that you know our situations. God, and Lord, we are inviting you. We are inviting you. Lord, We are inviting you. It's a problem as a situation.
Speaker 2: Lord.
Speaker 1: We are inviting you in our financial struggles. Lord, we are inviting you in our emotional mess. And Lord, we are saying, you are king, and you are our lord over our lives. You are king, and you are Lord over our problems.
Speaker 2: You are King, and you.
Speaker 1: Are Lord over our situations. And Lord, we know that you're always faithful. We love you, God, We love you Lord. And I pray God that you put songs in our mouth. Lord, we pray that you put words in our mouth, not just on a Sunday, but Lord, we pray.
Speaker 2: That worship will become our lifestyle.
Speaker 1: It's a paa giamatuam panoramed. Your name will always be on our lipstore and we will always give things for what you have done, for what you are doing right now and what you're about to do in our lives. In our church, in our family, in our school, in our work, in our businesses. Right now, Lord Lord Marami maram alama, Lord, you are worthy. And he was saying of your goodness over and over and over again. Lord Marami maram Salama. This is our prayer in Jesus name, we pray. Amen. Come on, give God the best love all break right now and I mean becoming. You're gonna go worship here him down, but now you are free, congratulations. Maybe you're here for the first time. Let me talk about now those people who are here for the first maybe second time, maybe third time.
Speaker 2: Maybe they here. You know, I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: I can't even thank him because I don't even know him. That's the problem with worship, because when we are worshiping, we are worshiping God. Amen.
Speaker 2: And I'm here up be worshiping somebody that you don't even know.
Speaker 1: Amen. I think the main thousandly good more.
Speaker 2: Very most likely.
Speaker 1: Right if I'm going to ask you say something nice about her or about him, Malamama God ahmo, because you don't know why well relationship, Amen, And maybe you think I want to worship God.
Speaker 2: I want to invite him into my mess. Into my problems.
Speaker 1: How I don't know him. And that's why you are here. Because God wants you to know him. God wants to introduce himself to you. Amen, everything it starts with the relationship. God wants to bless you, but he wants to establish a relationship with you first. God wants to hear your prayers, but God wants to establish a relationship with you first. That this can change your life forever. This Sunday can change your life forever. Why because you have this opportunity to have Jesus in your life. You have this opportunity to create this relationship with Jesus Christ. And that's the invitation that I'm giving to you right now. If you're here for the first time, maybe second time, and you haven't given your life, you haven't really had this relationship with Jesus yet, Now is the time. Now is the time. All you need to do is just believe in Him. So is John three sixteen for God so love. I know you know this verse for God who love the world, that he gave his only begotten son. Now whosoever believes in Him, believes in Jesus will not perish, but have everlasting life. And I want to explain to you briefly that word perish, in that word two words everlasting life. What does that mean that if I don't believe in Jesus right now, I'm going to die. Maybe not right now, but eventually we will all die. Right But that in the pin beginon perishing, it means a spiritual separation from God. If you have God, if you have God in whatever situation show are right now, you have what you need. The problem is that if you don't have God, then you don't have what you need. Let's be called perishing because you are living your life apart from God.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to perish, right.
Speaker 1: Whoever believes in Him will have everlasting life. Indeed, in superheroag Mamma die forever. No, just like you're perishing, it's a life apart from God. Now, an ever trusting life is a life with God and in just believe in Jesus, Believe that Jesus is the son of God, believe that Jesus died for your sin, believing it's not just an alaho. Maybe you say, do you trust God? Do you trust God with your with your decisions in life? Are you trusting God with your relationships? When we say trusting God in ula musi, Lord, maybe you believe in him. Parnasham to your church right, compleen them, phil good Peopri. That's not trusting God. When you say you're trusting God, you're putting everything in front your life, your relationships, your business, your school, everything that you have.
Speaker 2: You are saying, God, it's yours.
Speaker 1: I'm going to seek you first, and I know that you will provide and I know that you will do something. That's what trusting is. Maybe right now you're saying I believe, but I want to trust God as well. I want to put my life in his hands. Now is the best time for you, so I be going to This can change your life forever. This single decision right now that if you would just trust God wherever you are, maybe you feel that, let me tell you and before anything else, I want to pray for you. With everyone's eyes clows and head bound down. Lord, do you see our hearts. I pray Holy Spirit, you start to move in our lives right now. I pray God that you touch each and everyone's heart. Now I'm companying on now well upon relationship with you. Lord. I pray in Jesus name or that you convict these people right now in Jesus name, and I pray God that there will be salvation, there will be changed lives and Jesus pray. Amen. Amen, if that is you right now you're saying I hope, may be saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna want one to three.
Speaker 1: I want you to raise up your hands and just say, I want to have a relationship with Jesus.
Speaker 2: I hope us all I want.
Speaker 1: I want. I want Jesus to be my lord and savior. Come on, I'm going to count one to three, not yet excited, excited. One that Jesus loves you, and two you're here for a purpose, and three come on, just raise up your hands. There we go, There we go, There we go. I see you broke, I see you, I see you. Come on, put it down, put it down for the down. Wherever you are, you know it in your heart that you are now receiving and believing in Jesus Christ. I want you to pray this prayer with me, because in every relationship it starts with a conversation. Amen.
Speaker 2: And you don't have to memorize this.
Speaker 1: From the bottom of your heart, mean it. I'm prayer in Obama May is that you are saying that Jesus is your Lord and Jesus is your savior. You're asking forgiveness for all the things that you have committed before. And you are saying, and you will be saying that I believe that God has forgiven me a right. So if you have raised up your hands, I want you to close your eyes, and everybody said bow down. Since we are all family, we will all pray with you. I need you to follow this prayer with me. Come and say Lord in I'm inkos in Amenko nnamataika Parasa, the Knack King Casadana mulangaonaking Josh at a public tas At mulangaonka laius Amen. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: We hope that you enjoyed today's episode. Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more.
Speaker 1: God bless you all.