Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Emo has coming living man's property of all time. Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master.
Speaker 2: Can you did it? Then you did it?
Speaker 3: Where you did?
Speaker 1: Allowed to play?
Speaker 4: Allowed to play, Allowed to play, Come.
Speaker 1: To plays the first horse.
Speaker 3: The sun is rising, God, don't wake up, Wake up now, don't worry. We're all here to show you how jan Witz horses Ross Station, k M mood Home of the Lists.
Speaker 1: It's a sam mousphy.
Speaker 3: Don't turn that down.
Speaker 1: Just wait and see. Are you ready? Are you ready to job?
Speaker 3: In time to start to show PLA's kick the line about.
Speaker 4: Fresco, whisping Man, Marty Show, Welcome to the working week.
Speaker 3: It's not such a bore kick back, makes up the offing and make it hardcore. Hey, you're whisby and then mess picked up your phone, dead.
Speaker 5: Line, You're on the air.
Speaker 1: Good morning, It's the Big Mad Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five listen online website the Rockschmode dot com. Hash shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone, get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone. Provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash BMMS six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good good morning, getting oil morning. I gotta pay tickets for you to rock Olahoma Happening, Labor Day, Weekend, God Smack, Popper, Road Slayer, and more. You just need to be listening at seven point thirty. Got Taste your time trivia. This is where we shock each other. If we don't know the answer and we've got willy nilly, we'll get to and I feel like it's appropriate announcement. Uh, free food Sorry friggin' a Friday apparently as ended a tradition on this radio station for I want to say, thirty years. Yeah, it sounds about right. I mean, at least for us fourteen years that we've been doing this for half that time. At least, I mean it was better for us, Yeah, for sure, for sure because apparently it's illegal. M I don't know what you want from me, all right, right right right right from fish to humans and stop giving away free beer. Right, I'll blame women, men right your fault shaking the Apple and be happy with the way it is. We take their pockets, they take our free beer. You can't have a watch. We gave you voting rights come on recently. H So, yeah, there won't be any freaking a Friday anymore. We'll figure it out. It'll be something. It'll be cookie fun Friday. I don't know. I like cookies, cookie not cookie. Uh yeah. So remember when Tyger Tyreek Hill got that woman fat woman? Sorry, sorry, sorry, I have to go that only fans. Model's leg broken? Ye when she worked m on a route. Yeah, yeah, and he didn't take too kindly to it, so she he pushed her down. Yeah, and then she broke her leg. And then now then she sued. That trial's going on right now, and in the trial there is some fascinating things coming out about their situation or relationship. One, he's five to ten according to the reports, right, one hundred and ninety pounds. She's six' one too, fitty, so all she had to do was bump him. Yeah, I mean she's not she does. I don't think she looks if I'm being honest, I don't think she looks fat. She's a big girl, she's thick, She thick. She's just yeah, not ugly. She's not starving and she is basically, she's not looking for a payday. She wants her medical bills paid. That makes sense. Yeah, about fifty thousand dollars. He's saying that this is ridiculous. She well, I don't want to get ahead of myself. So he admitted though that they let he wanted to sleep with her because he has a fetish for tall women. What's that mean? Well, I mean, okay, besides the fact that he was married at the to time, right right, right, while you look at her and you're like, yeah, she thinks you cute, you know, why not try to bang her? You know? Also, uh, she's a little bitty guy. You know, he ain't a little bitty guy compared to other people in the NFL. He's a little bit guy, true, but he's five ten five ten would tower over everybody in this room. You're not compared to you and I, you know about the same sight, right, you know, not about lindsay eight. Yeah, yeah, he would tower over all of us, regardless regard wordless. I could see how he would get there. But apparently when he got humiliated, didn't go over well and they claimed she tripped over a dog. Where did dog come from?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well they were in the yard plane, all right, this is this was in his backyard? Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, right at his house. Okay, yeah, where was his old lady? Yet? If this was at his house, she out of town for the weekend. I'm going to guess somewhere along the lines if I were to get into his head. Shut up, that's fair.
Speaker 5: And she.
Speaker 1: Alleged that the incident forced her to undergo reconstructive surgery and needed therapy, and she's got about fifty thousand dollars she wants to taken care of. They were showing photos of her X ray, and the lawyers said that she hurt her leg when she tripped over a draw a dog, and that in the opening statement, Hill's attorney, and you gotta be careful because it's hill in Hall. His name's Hill, her name's Hall. Just vow difference, and that she stepped on the dog and then went down to her knee. And then the attorney said she volunteered to participate in the drill, the football drill, and that she should have known the risks. I yes, I think when two people are playing backyard ball there's not a belief you're going to break your leg, right, but you're you're also playing with a professional football player, so there is some sort of risk there. You're also playing with someone who doesn't play football, right, So that's I think that goes both ways. If Tyson Fury came in and I was like, can we spar He's not going to unload on me. Now if I embarrass him, he may make a point, but he's not gonna go one hundred percent on me, right, you know what I mean. The woman took the witness stand after the lawyers wrapped up, and is expected to continue her testimony today. At a deposition, Haul's lawyers in twenty twenty four said that she wanted to sleep with Hall because she's tall as a fetish maybe and she got a big old donkey butt. Yeah. In the deposition, she admitted that she had sex with Tyreek Hill after her leg was broken and didn't seek treatment until a few days later after a multi day romp with him. Apparently they were having a sex vest with a broken leg, no cast or any not initially it happened. Now with that being said, there are plenty of people that break legs in that way the way she did and don't know for a couple of days. Okay, Like maybe it's like a hairline fracture. Yeah, it is a like the leg injury when Gimpi broke his leg and it like he couldn't stand right right, right, bone wasn't poking through the skin needed heroin to make it through to the hospital. Right, It wasn't like that. She says that he gave her a piggyback ride to his bedroom sometime after the incident, and the pair slept together the next day, and said she stayed for with him for several more days. Of course, now to me, that information isn't here nor there. That is not a viable piece of information to imply she did or did not break her leg. People pushed through pain on a lot of situations, especially around celebrities, especially if she was proud and pey can not look more than just cash, right she got paid in that dude, right, or a trip or jewelry right whatever? Right? She said that I wanted comfort. I felt very vulnerable in that moment I was injured, and she had also explained about sleeping in his bed the para met after she enrolled her son in Hill's football camp, and the duo spoke daily after that until her injury. He also seemed to back off the claim that Tyreek Hill intentionally hurt her during the questioning quote, that's not the words I used. I said I got injured while playing. I just said that I was trying to guard him, and that's how I got hurt. This is not a new thing to him. This is a pattern. He's constantly facing some sort of aggressive litigious situation, right right, And he's the one that got pulled over from the stadium, right. Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't count that in this boat. But yes, he finds himself to be in trouble a lot as a reason why he got booted from the Chiefs, right because he just no, he didn't get booted from the Chiefs. He wanted to get paid a lot of money and as lawyer told him to hold the line, and he held the line and the Chiefs went by. Well, yeah, but he's been in trouble, including domestic abuse allegations from his estranged wife. He was only married seventeen months to her, questions about whether he's the father of two children, and a pair of separate paternity cases with other online models. Now, with that being said, there is rumors that he's going to land on one of three teams, Okay, one of them being the Chiefs. There is a lot of people in the Chiefs world that believe he's returning to Kansas City, you think, so huh. A lot of people believe that the reality is he's not going to be ready till October November to play. His stock value has dropped dramatically. Why go and learn a new system, Go somewhere you already know easily, Meldon, he doesn't have to be the full time workhorse, right, he can just do occasional plays. Right, So there's a belief that. The other belief is he'll reunite with the coach that was in Miami who's now the offensive coordinator in LA for the Rams. Okay, again, doesn't have to learn a bunch already understands how the coach. Think coach knows him. It's easy piece to put together. Right. Also, a lot of only fans models there. And then the third one, which I think is a wild take, is that he goes to Chicago. What was that? You know we're on the radio, right, Why No.
Speaker 5: He's troublemaker I don't want him there.
Speaker 1: They're all troublemakers. I was about to say, if you put a percentage on the NFL and what percentage of the players are trouble makers, what percentage do you think.
Speaker 6: I think we've covered this and it was around forty percent.
Speaker 1: Stays higher than that. They're The average age of the NFL is like twenty six, twenty five. Yeah, that's two years after. They're all just kids. To me, the troublemaker part, there's plenty of guys that are troublemakers. I think anybody would want them on their team. Yeah, because I mean when he good, he good. If let's just say he can't catch another ball, he's still a distraction. He still opens up opportunities for the run, right, he still opens up opportunities for other receivers, and should you make the mistake in not covering him the right way, he could be open. Right. So, to me, he's still a threat. Now. Whether he still has the skill set after this type of recovery, that's a whole other thing. He may be a really focused, dedicated type of player when it comes to rehab. Some guys are, some guys aren't. Some guys are like I'll do it where I want. Some guys are like, I want the best. I'll travel to where it is I want to be playing again. Yeah, Aaron Rodgers comes to mind. When he recovered from achilles. He was dedicated to the recovery. He was determined to be the guy he was.
Speaker 5: I thought when we saw Tyreek go out on that strutcher, it was career over.
Speaker 1: It could be. Yeah, that doesn't mean people don't give him a chance. Sure, right, Career over doesn't necessarily mean you don't step on the field again. Career over can be you step on the field and you go, oh, you ain't the same guy. But they'll know that the moment he goes through practice drills, first cut he makes, they're gonna go ooh, that's not that's not Tyreek Hill. Yeah, that's an average receiver. So as an average receiver, what's he gonna be? Right? What's he worse? Name alone can get people excited. Yeah, And let's just say he goes to a team and the rumor is he's not the guy. Do you, as a defensive coordinator, go, he's not the same guy. Just don't cover him? Right, No, No, you're not doing that because you don't want to be wrong because if you're wrong, they're gonna go with Tyreek Hill. What do you mean, right, Well, he's just the average, so he's still is a threat even if he's not the same guy. At least a year. I think at least a year he could he could play for a team and then maybe be done. But this story of this with the only thing, I mean, it's just I just can't imagine being on trial and you got to share all these intimate things like about sex, right, like especially for guys, because guys don't kiss and tell at all, really, and then you got to go into a courtroom and then the newspapers are reporting on it like jeez, unless you own it, yeah, unless you own it, right, and you're like, I'm the guy, I'm the douchey guy. All right. We got to take a break and we got tickets to give away to Rockaholma. We'll be back. Now. It's time for news quickies. These are stories you may have missed in the news, and on Friday we do just the headlines. It's time for news quakies. World news, local news, and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn Gimbe and Lindsay with what's going on news quakies from the Big nin Morning showing ninety to the.
Speaker 5: Seattle Artists host elaborate funeral for Taco Bell that closed thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: Never let it die. It's just one of those weird, quirky things. You're like, okay, right, right, we got to go and support a friend, right, holding a memorial service for the last blockbuster. Yeah, it is. Doctor fixes patient's irregular heartbeat by sticking a finger in his butt. I mean it's definitely a decision. True. Does that count for our things in the butt stories? No, because we're not getting the full story. We don't know. Damn right, that's that's the whole point. And there being aster risk, no asterisk. School director accused of leading child fight club sentence to probation.
Speaker 7: Probation, Yeah, that's ridiculously How much should she get she should be in prison?
Speaker 1: How much should she get leader of a school, she's a director, that doesn't necessarily mean principle. How much should she get? Uh?
Speaker 6: Probably ten years?
Speaker 1: Ten years? Yeah, damn, throw the book at her.
Speaker 6: Why don't you Yeah, you're you're you're leading a fight club.
Speaker 1: Now she's making the the brackets and uh having meetings and like giving a math or whatever to keep them involved. And okay, I'm with you, you know what I mean, like if she's really deep orchestrating it, or if this is a little more of a miss like you know, bravado, right, ten years feels extreme. What do you think can be? How old were the kids? Do we know? I mean, if they were second third graders, maybe she should get a little more time, maybe five, right, if they're high schoolers, middle school, high schoolers, I don't know, two years in a fine. I think five years makes sense plus five probation, right, and you can't be working with kids anymore. But if she goes to work at a gym, that's fine though. Bucking boxing teacher, okay, yeah, do what you love. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Drunk woman accused of chasing child on dirt bike with car face facing assault charges.
Speaker 1: That video is insane, It is, right. This lady just on it and her little this was like a like a like a fiesta or something like that, some little egg shaped car on the sidewalk and this kid's just hauling ash trying to get the hell out of the way. It's like some GTA stuff. Yeah, but also a kid that's on probably a bike that's not supposed to be on the road, right, And I don't know why he just didn't turn away. We don't see him try to evade her at all. Now, come to find out, she was drunk, she didn't remember doing it, and right, and she did some other things. That's how they eventually caught up with her.
Speaker 8: But to me, you would remember that chasing a kid I would fit driving site, yes, yeah, in a residential neighborhood, yes, But I don't understand why the kid didn't just either ag turn and ditch the bike.
Speaker 1: He easily could have turned around really quick and went the other way. Right. Well, he was a younger boy. I think it looked to seem to be in like what eight or ninething, he should have been riding that bike, to be honest, on the sidewalk or in the neighborhood. Right, go do that on your land. Come on, now, they live in suburbia. No, I believe me. I understand you live in suburbia. You think you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 6: You just got the bike, so what testing it out?
Speaker 1: You could argue that would have not happened if he would have not been doing that. Maybe true that because it's it's not okay, that's not legal. However, it would be awesome if he was out there on the dirt roads and a pasture somewhere and you see this feest. Oh yeah, sure, bank customer service rep hangs up on the Pope. I don't understand why the story is getting so much traction if you work at customer gimbi's done for in bound punk. Like if you get a callook, I'm the Pope, You're like, okay, buddy, right right, you hang up, You're like, okay, goodbye. Yeah, refrigerator's running. I get it right. I'd probably stick through it for a little while, try to get as much information as I can. But yeah, your points taken? How do you believe that? Yeah, that's like, this is the president calling m It's kind of like the idea that if you do think it's the pope, leo, you don't want to mess it up. That's gonna go straight to the president. Right. Yeah. This is where of those double standard things we do where people are like, well they didn't even try to secure my account. This person's being protective and it just happened to be the Pope. We're just supposed to believe the Pope when it comes to like, hey, I'm the Pope, all right? Why you say it all the time? I could put a sticker on my car that says I'm the Pope. Doesn't mean anything. So people can call up bank's customer service and say they're the Pope. Yeah, and I know what you're gonna go say it. Well, he knew the account number, he knew his people accounts get hacked all the time. Yeah, I just wondering, how would you verify that? Because it's all over the phone. If you're the Pope, don't call the one eight hundred number. How about that? You should have an inside line, right, Yeah, you should have your assistant set up and go the Pope wants to talk to the president of the bank. How's that difficult? And then make a special arrangement. Okay, right, you're the assistant, yes, yes, but yeah, you know you're not wrong. But the idea that's a little more easy to facilitate and legitimize than just calling the customer service line. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But also, at one time, when he wasn't the Pope, he had to set up his account and he had the you know when they asked, what's your security questions stuff? So he probably had all that information. Sure, and they need to ask that information. Sure, right, but you know you shouldn't just believe them.
Speaker 1: People accounts get hacked all the time, and when you're going, hey, I'm the president, you don't just believe them. It's like that whole thing over this past weekend with the president and going to the dentist. He's not going to his local dentist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but even when your account gets hacked, they usually don't know those security questions.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they do well, and maybe you didn't even she didn't he or she didn't even let it get that far, right. I'm just saying, here we are, this person's doing all they can the right way, Like, hey, I'm trusting my gut as the person that's responsible for being secure, and we're like, hey, what a dummy. Hey, who knows the pope Pope calling the one hundred number get lost? Next time? The Pope just needs to walk straight into the bank and avoid all confusion. That makes more sense if I'm being honest, right, just got a duck with that hat, that's you wim Uh, we're out of time, so I gonna make sure I gotta get to my good ones.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Religious religious freedom only applies to Christians.
Speaker 5: Man arrested and deported from Russia for reviewing a leather skirt online.
Speaker 1: We're doing to take kindly to your tape. Put around here. There's a poonammy heading towards some American beaches. You. Some children are drawing on fake mustaches to bypass online age checks. That's hilarious. That's a real headline. I am not altering these last one, lindsay.
Speaker 5: Woman caught hanging on to husband's moving truck to catch him cheating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't jump on cars. No, don't hang on. Let go, it's not worth it. What are you gonna do? Work it out, dade? Remember that one time? Hey, I'm so happy we've been married fifty years. I remember that one time you held onto the car to not let me go. I'm so glad you did, babe. Happy fiftieth. Right. No. Woman arrested for allegedly kicking boy at football because excuse me at football game, because he hit me first. You're a grown ass adult, he hit me first. Uterist surveillance EPA proposal to track abortion, medication and water. Okay, yeah, that's yeah, Police State got it all right. We want to give away some Orocklahoma tickets. We'll do that here in a little bit. The big Man Morning Show returns next. All right, so I think I got it stopped. Well it's not playing over here, So we're at a little bit of a computer issue. I don't know if you can tell. And so, uh yeah, we're trying to figure this out best we can. And uh we're gonna because we've we're way ahead now. So what we're gonna do is we're gonna try to uh uh be on as long as we can do we can get back on time. So I don't know how long this segment's gonna be, but it is time to play a game. We are gonna play it a little bit earlier than we normally do, just because we're so far ahead and we need to try and figure this out. So we're gonna play a game. We got tickets that we're gonna give away to Rockahoma. We may not have all of our there we go, Okay, it's a process, but we're getting there. We're all winging it. Crazy. What happens you wn you don't pay your AWS bill. So we got a pair of weekend GA tickets to Rockklahoma. That's happening Labor Day weekend over in prior. Godsmack, Poperroach Slayer. The Cowboy Cup's now happening there every so many. Everybody's go to Rock Oklahoma. Then even the Cowboy Cups like, well, we got to go to rockwat as well. So we're going to play the numbers game right now. This is where you take on Lindsay. You've got to try and get closer to the answer than she does. Now, the question was that you no man, Okay, rolling the mind. Okay, there you go. So, uh, you got to get closer to the answer than she does. And she doesn't know the answer to these questions either, and that's designed that way. We want everybody to be in the dark. So eight three, three, four to six, oh kmode call up, decide what category you want? Numbers, percentages or averages. Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, Mike, Mike cow are you buddy? Good? What category do you want? Numbers, percentages or averages? Give me averages? Averages? Is it's five questions from GIMPI just answer them the best that you can. Okay, Okay, all right here we go, all right, Mike Man. First one here in words per minute? What is the average typing speed for adults? In words per minute? What is the average typing speed for adults eighteen eighteen? All right, Mike? And pounds? What is the average weight of a thirteen year old thirteen year old human? I guess I should specify.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's say.
Speaker 1: Seventy seventy five? All right, Mike Man? In miles per hour? What is the average speed of an h L that's hockey slap shot? In miles per hour? What's the average speed of a slap shot? I would say one hundred and fifty one hundred and fifty one to five zero. Okay, Just want to make sure I heard you? Act here, Mike, Hey, Mike an inches? What is the average length of a newborn baby a human baby?
Speaker 9: Twenty eighty three inches?
Speaker 1: Twenty three? Last one here, Mike, and feet? What is the average length of a draft's penis? Act like you don't know? Like you two and a half two? I need a solid, just round number. Man. Uh two feet two feet, he says, too average. I gotta be honest with you, Mike. I've never seen one, so I can't tell you the guess or averages. Averages is the category of Lindsay, I'm gonna test some guys for a second, okay, And averages is the category, and uh, just do the best scin. Let's see if he's gonna get these tickets, skimpy, Lindsay. And words per minute? What is the average typing speed for an adult?
Speaker 5: I'll say one hundred and one words permittent one oh one, all right, Lindsey.
Speaker 1: In pounds, what is the average weight of a thirteen year old human?
Speaker 5: By the way, hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Okay, Lindsey. In miles per hour? What is the average speed of an NHL slap shot that's hockey, by the yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Know a slap shot. I'll say eighty six miles six Lindsay.
Speaker 1: And inches? What is the average length of a newborn baby, also human.
Speaker 5: By the way, nineteen inches?
Speaker 1: Nineteen inches? Last one here, Lindsay. And feet? What is the average length of a draft's penis? Act like, you don't know, no idea bau at Lindsay in feet? What is the average length of a draft's penis?
Speaker 7: Three?
Speaker 1: Three feet? She says, all right, how do you think she did there? Mike? Not as good as me, not as good as you. Well, let's find out question one, Question number one, in words per minute, what is the average typing speed for adults? Mike said they do eighteen words a minute. Lindsey said they do one hundred and one words a minute. What the average typing speed for an adult is? Forty words per minute? It how fast? One hundred for one hundred, I'm about thirty seven? Really, yes, so you're like, you're like one hundred and one would be like like almost two letters a second. Yeah, yeah, all right, So Mike you are the closest though, So you got one point. You need two more to get those tickets to rock Oklahoma. Have you ever been to Rocklahoma? Mike? Yes, all right, Well, this time you might be going free. Let's find out question two. All right, Question number two ten pounds. What is the average weights of a thirteen year old human? That is? Mike says, a thirteen year old human weighs an average of seventy five pounds. Lindsey says the thirteen year old human weighs an average of one hundred pounds. The answer is one hundred pounds. Boom, Lindsay got it perfectly. It's now one to one. Don't worry though, there's still more questions. You just need two more to win those rockaholma twt bibit tickets. Here's question tweet plasten number twee in miles per hour, what is the average speed of an NHL slap shot? Mike says it zooms in at one hundred and fifty miles an hour. Lindsay says, it comes in at eighty six miles an hour. You shook your head at one hundred and fifty like, how confident? Like where do you feel so much confidence that it's not one hundred and fifty?
Speaker 6: I don't know, I just that just feels.
Speaker 1: You think the slap shot goes about as fast as the words permitted. All right, the answer the answer is ninety mine, yeah, Lindsay, were so close fur off. That makes Lindsay up to You've got one two more questions left, gimpy. All right? Here an inches? What is the average link of a newborn baby human? That is? Mike says, the newborn baby's about twenty three inches long. Lindsey says, a newborn baby is nineteen inches long. And they say here that the average length of a newborn human baby is nineteen inches. Lindsay got almost three of those dead on. She was only off by four on the other one, but three is all she needed to block you. So you are not getting those tickets to Rock Oklahoma. I'm so sorry, man, but I appreciate you playing.
Speaker 6: Yeahs, you're confident.
Speaker 1: Man, computer problem jam. We're not letting listeners win tickets. Question five, Question number five, the one that's gonna haunt you for the rest of your life. And feat what is the average length of a drafts penis? I like doing this because when people are hanging out with their friends or whatever, they're learning stuff from us. Yeah, and they're gonna go you know what the Morning Show told me exactly? They told me the size of a draft? Can we change that? Gimpy told me the size of a draft an average? What's the what's the average length of a drafts penis? Mike says that a draft has an a average penis of about two feet long, and Lindsay says that a drafts penis it's about three feet long. Well, the average signs of a draft penis is five feet long. Yeah, right here, Gordan's pointing at his neck. By the way, Oh, God, that's a huge.
Speaker 10: For real, right right, that's not a doll, This is a doll. Yeah, but for them, yeah, Lindsay did all.
Speaker 1: That might be the first time we've seen so many so close, right, Yes, that's what I'm saying. I don't count the five is close just because it's a it's such a small number. But the the ninety almost nailed perfectly. That's really close. So he's not getting those tickets. So those tickets will go back in the pot. Now we're not going to take a break, but we do need to do the routine of playing that this guy does and getney things. So we're only gonna be gone like a minute.
Speaker 2: You lose so you get nothing.
Speaker 6: Good day, sir, you get nothing.
Speaker 2: Shout out not no no stop stops not out. They they say say they they say they they taste not not.
Speaker 1: Stop stop shot out.
Speaker 2: They they pay say they they say they they take.
Speaker 11: You get not kay you get not chay you get not hey you get not you get not.
Speaker 2: Taste you get something. No no, no, no no shout up, no no no stop stop not up. He they say hey they they say they they taste.
Speaker 1: Now shot up no no no stop stop not up.
Speaker 11: He they say pay they they say then they fast now no no no stop not up they they take pay they say that they take no stop not up they take they they they pay, they take not not they take not not not up not not out They taste no no no not say.
Speaker 2: Not say not not say not they not say say They say no no.
Speaker 11: No no no no stop down out they say say they say they tast no no no no no no stop stop down out here, they say they They say they they takes no no no no no no stop stops not out here, they say, say.
Speaker 2: They They say they they takes not us not now ut.
Speaker 1: It never gets old played in that but we've been doing that so long and it never gets old.
Speaker 5: But do you said twenty three inches for a baby to be even born. I was like, maybe NBA players is in my mind, is what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: I knew that he was in trouble with that question with you, especially with twins. And I don't remember the length of either one of my kids. I remember their weights, but I remember their their links at all. Yeah, okay, do you remember the links of your kids? Gim be he go was somewhere I want to say, I'm a boy was like nineteen, Yeah, I think I think that's around in there somewhere. Yeah. Yeah, I don't to be fair, I don't even remember the waights either, so well mine's a little different, I think because one of them was, uh, six weeks early, right, so that was when you you have you can't live hospital under five. So that's how I knew it was like four point four or something like that. Four point five. I know that my oldest boy was five weeks early. I know that, and my daughter, her mom and I were fighting, so there was not much paying attention at that point in time. And then when it comes to my youngest son, I made the mistake of looking on the other side of the sheet as he was coming out, and when you see that hippo yawn, that's just kind of ruined everything for me, and I forget it all. Yeah. I kind of have a different thought on all that. I think I think every guy should look no matter what's happening, you can handle it. Oh, based off what the woman's going you can take a look. You're okay.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I took again, and I was just like, oh God, I was not expecting that. I wasn't expecting things to be so wide open. I think I was shocked about how sticky babies are. Oh yeah, when they come out, they got the white goop all over. Yeah yeah, yeah, I had no clue. It's like it's spilling Elmer's glue. Yeah yeah, it was. You know, they not that I expected to be perfectly clean. I expected some sort of slime, some kind of blood. Of course I didn't. There wasn't really a lot of blood.
Speaker 6: Because they're in water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yeah. Did you see the crazy news story about the Oh my gosh, this is so crazy. So a woman was pregnant and the bait they it was like in the first trimester, right after the first trimester, the baby was not developing respiratorily correct, and they were like, is sorry. And a doctor intervened and was like, I think I can fix this. So they partially burst the baby, kept it inside. The yeah old fixed the throat or whatever the breathing thing, put the baby back in. The woman sewed her up, put it. She stayed in. She had to stay in the hospital and and then gave the birth at like thirty five weeks or some thirty four weeks, but that's not that full term. But like it went really far with it. So she gave birth, went down as the first woman to ever give birth to one child twice. Yeah that's insane. Wow, isn't that amazing? And I just love the idea of first of all, a woman to go through a C section twice. All right, who man, guys, your pussies. Yeah, but the for a doctor to be like, you know what, so listen to me. I think we can get milk, but we gotta lay under the cow, you know, like that. It's a whole, that whole like and somebody goes, no, doctor, you can't, na, I think I can. We can plunge this baby back in there? I think no, Just it's fine. What do we got I mean, at that point, that's true. What do you got to lose? Exactly? You either try or you fully deliver the baby. And it is what it is. No, you lose the baby. There's no delivery that as early as she was technically it would come out, there would be. But I got your points taken. But then the woman was just like it was an easy decision for us. Oh yeah, of course, you just do that. What you gotta do, say my baby? Oh yeah, okay, that's cool. Do it, yeah, forget, And they didn't tell us what the medical bill was. But I think if you do revolutionary surgery like that, you're the patient, it should be free. It should be It should be.
Speaker 5: Because I'm sure insurance did not cover that because it's never been.
Speaker 1: Done for environmental Right, how about that, wouldn't that be? Oh god? Yeah, I saw a great post. See if I can see it real find it real quick. I saw a great post about the medical system. And I'm sure people have seen this because it it is so common h this post is, But when you hear it described this way, it makes complete sense on how jacked up our medical system is and how people get screwed over all the time constantly. Let's see if I'm gonna even be able to find it this fast. The whole point is is that imagine you watch a movie and the movie you pay for your subscription Netflix, and you watch the movie, and then the movie's over, and then then like a couple months, you get a bill from an actor because that actor doesn't have a deal with Netflix, so you have to pay them a deal. And then later you get one from the director because the director is like, you watched it out of an area I had a license for. That's the that's the healthcare system. Yes, and how jacked up is that? How much of a mess is it that that's what you got to go through and you do a surgery where you save you know, you change it and save people's lives. That's a whole other thing. Oh yeah, that you should get credit for.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, not to mention, you pay this your insurance every single month, month, every single month, but this isn't covered until you're deductible is met. So you still have to pay for this imaging or these x rays. It's an extra fee to go here.
Speaker 1: Well, people make the mist I think because that line has been blurred so much over time that people think we've always been told that insurance is uh supplemental, like it's there to help pay for things, right, When in fact, insurance has evolve to they're in the not paying the bill business, right because their business and they want to keep as much money as possible. They are for profit organization. Their job is to retain profits, not to pay bills. Insurance is stupid. And so when I think they just need to change the name, it's not insurance, it's maybe right, right, And I think that it'd be like suddenly clean X being lumber right and still calling it clean AX. You're like, but it's not clean x more. But we do that with insurance. We still call it insurance. Not that I'm going to run for president, governor, mayor, but that would be a plot, like we need to change some vernacular. It's not insurance anymore. You're not getting covered. Insurance industry goes under this umbrella that they're protecting people and helping people, and in some instances they are to a degree, but not in the manner that you have been led to believe because of the evolution of the business. Blame them, don't blame them. I'm worried about the future. I'm not worried about now. I'm not worried about the past. I'm worried about now. So let's change the name. It's no longer we're going to not call the insurance industry insurance anymore. Yeah. Yeah, And they wonder why the CEO got gunned down and a broad daylight on the sidewalk. I mean, I don't think. I don't think that. I actually don't condone that, because that's that's not a good thought. No, I'm not saying that it's good, but I could see how somebody could get to that point. I can't I can't snap. I can't snap. I mean people would go on poles for a reason, right, you know, So that worker came into work and he's like, I'm done with this place and goes in And I'm not saying that it's right at all whatsoever, but people go crazy. They reach a tipping point, and that guy Luis Men only reached the tipping point, yeah, because of this maybe coverage that we're talking about. And he's like, I'm just I'm going straight to the top. But I'm not clear on what his was it? Like, was it John Cuton? Was it John Q?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't think it was that. Yeah. But my whole thing on that statement of like people but like break, that's not an excuse. You're a grown ass adult. You need to handle your emotions. And so when people make the statement of like, oh, people snap, what are you gonna do? No, you shouldn't snap. Get it together man. Yeah. Well, with that being said, if these giant corporations wouldn't push us to the point to where we do snap, you know, if the world wouldn't be such dicks to push us to the point to where we do snap. We wouldn't have those problems. Well, again, you can't control other people. That's on you. If you don't like the way the insurance company has ran, don't buy insurance. Right at least, Thus, and I know what am I supposed to do? Then shut up? Right right? You can't complain about a system you have actively participated in. Right, Well, again, they force us into it, They don't force you. Don't have to do it. Well, I mean you're right. You don't have to have medical insurance. They force you to have automotive insurance. No, they don't force you. Yeah. Yeah, when you have a choice, Yeah, when you buy a car, in order to get that loan, you have to have full coverage insurance. You can't just get simple liability. You have to have full coverage when you buy a new car. Yeah. That when you're driving a car in general, you have to have at least liability insurance. Yeah, So they're forcing you to have it, you know, or it's either that or break the law. So if you're going to break the law, you know, if we're talking in terms of breaking the law, Yeah, I'm breaking the law already because I'm driving this car without insurance. Well, hell and for a penny, in for a pound, let's take this mother out. I'm just saying, I don't know how you're comparing not having insurance to murder. But you said all the time you don't have to. You can make a choice to not participate in that system. You're right about that's the requirement. But people don't do that already. And this is don't This isn't an argument for insurance. Sounds like this, This is an argument that you don't complain about being in the HOA when you signed a paper when you bought your house that you're joining the HOA. Well it's not fair, then don't live there. You don't have to sign the paperwork, right, we don't have any other tools. You do have a choice. No one ever takes your choice away. You just don't like the idea of the friction point of not doing it, so you'd rather just bitch and moan about it pretty much and gun somebody down a broad lay line. And to gun somebody down take a life a father. That's not cool, man, That just come that compounds with interest. That's not the way to handle that. This guy was doing his job. Was it ethical? That's definitely debatable. But was he the one denying policies? No, you're right, or no he wasn't. That's not how CEOs operate. It's he doesn't get a stack of papers and they're like approved. He's a rubber stamp two stamps, right, approved, denied, and the denied stack is way taller than the approved stack, and the approved stack only has his last name on it because they're his family members. Right, I know how this bit works, right? No, I've seen The Incredibles? Yeah, terrible essay. Yeah, how do we get to this? How do we baby size age burst watching? Got it? Okay? Insurance death, insurance death murder? Fine, you you snap kill people? Not a problem according to get people. Yeah. Yeah, well it's either that or burn a building. Now, like that guy in Ontario toilet take a vacation.
Speaker 6: Can't afford one because you got to pay for your insurn.
Speaker 1: No, you can't afford the Bahamas a vacation, doesn't You can have a staycation, you dummy. True you can. You can. You can camp in your backyard. That's what vacation was for me, saying that or we went to Zumbro falls. Those were the things. Or they called vacation. We went to visit Grandma and grandpa. Right, but you get to play on the farm. That's definitely what they called it. Someone called a work camp, right, Moving dirt and chopping wood is hardly vacation.
Speaker 6: Don't forget the chicken poop.
Speaker 1: It's like people that go to dude ranches right, right, we want to cosplay cowboy. Yeah, Like you guys are fools for going to dude ranches. Right. You're paying them for them to give you manual labor, giving them a vacation.
Speaker 6: Doctor Phil that rehab centers.
Speaker 1: Or rehab depending on the location of it. Right, But like dude, I like the idea of going somewhere and seeing that lifestyle. I I don't want to shovel hay, right, or clean out stoles or brush a horse. I don't know, brushing a horse sounds pretty good, very therapeutic.
Speaker 6: Horse not whrror.
Speaker 1: You know what's therapeutic. Nothing. Staring at the mountains, drinking a beer, that's therapeutic. Watching the sunset with a bottle of wine or a bottle of that's therapeutic. But you only get there after you brush your horse. No, there's work that needs to be done first, corps, and then you can sip your murr low while staring at the mountains. Also a movie, Lindsay's gonna promote at nine brushing your horse. All right, let's see what gipp he's gonna have in his four x four. Well, so I'm gonna say this here that Memphis Dems call on city to secede from Tennessee following and redistricting. Memphis Democrat is calling for the city to leave Tennessee after Republican lawmakers carved up its only majority black dish. The congressional map was approved by state lawmakers yesterday and signed into law by gub No Bill Lee not Billy. Democratic Congressman and Tonio Parkinson responded by saying, let my people go and let Memphis secede from the state. Parkinson said that he was serious. I'm serious, guys, I'm serious. So SI, I'm serious. Oh, because before or any other time, you're not, I really mean it this time. I love a good disclaimer. He says, I'm serious and asked the other in Memphis. He asked whether Memphis, which he called I'll stop this car I'm serious.
Speaker 6: Do not make this car around.
Speaker 1: You will go to bed without I'm serious. I hope his speech was that he stuttered a little bit. I'm serious, and he did it to his teeth. If you don't redistrict this, everybody's getting a spanking. He called it an economic engine for the state is expected to continue contributing billions in tax revenue, culture, labor, and commerce, while in his words, being systematically stripped of our political power. What else we got here? Forecasts predicts one hundred percent chance of super El Nino. Seriously, I'm serious, guys. A forecast models predicting a one hundred percent chance of a powerful super El Nino forming by November. The European Center for Medium Range Weather Forecasts not long range ones, not short range, but medium range weather forecasts is calling for thirteen named storms and six hurricanes this season, which is close to the average of fourteen named storms and seven hurricanes sugested. The strongest impacts could arrive later in the season. According to the forecast of this event could be one of the strongest on record, potentially reaching or surpassing temperature levels set in eighteen seventy seven and twenty fifty which were what DA have no idea? Yeah, I'm looking at my November long range forecasts model I play with. It says the high November fourth will be eighty one degrees. Is that normal? It's not uncommon for October, I think lately to be really warm. It says Halloween looks like it's gonna be sixty three. So if that means If that means anything to you, I just like saying, super Ellino, what else we got here? Trump to start releasing UFO files today if he hasn't already. Republican Congressman Tim Bershette of Tennessee when he's not dealing with these other ones here, He's told New York Posts that he learned of release during a meeting at the White House late yesterday. Burshett is a member of the House Oversight Committee's Task Force on the declassification of Federal secrets, and he's been publicly urging President Trump to release the information. They have been released. It happened in like the last forty five minutes or secred So I figure, so how much of those are blacked out? Are you looking at him right now? I'm not looking at him right now, but I can tell you. You're not gonna find Red Herring Hill here. You know what I mean. You're not gonna find the thing, right, this is all things you're gonna go. Yeah, no, like the thirty nine videos or something like that. Today is what's expected. Okay. White light in the sky. Okay, it ain't nothing. Well no, they're not gonna say aliens are real and they walk amongst us. No, no, now, boss is a reptilian. Yeah no, but definitely distracting from other things for sure. Of course, sixty six to put into my tank yesterday to fill it normally it's thirty one. Yeah. Hey, lastly here child marriage band passes, Oklahoma house buy one way Way.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Corbin.
Speaker 5: So you just got your first keyword to rock the bank. And if you missed it, it was the word cash. Take that word and enter it to online at kmod dot com for your chance to win one thousand dollars. You'll have twelve more chances throughout the day to win one thousand dollars and then spend it how you want to spend it. Maybe buy a nice gift for mom on Mother's Day, or buy yourself some Rocklahoma tickets.
Speaker 6: Because you didn't win them. At seven thirty this morning.
Speaker 5: Again, your next chance is coming up at nine o'clock this morning to rock the bank.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Good morning, Gimpie, Well, good morning Corbin. Today is Jeff Finsley's birthday. No Kidden, Happy birthday, Jeff, Happy birthday. And Jeff Finsley comes in on Monday. And if you have an issue with anything, family launch outsport, divorced, gust to espouse board, adoption, grandparents writes whatever it is, emails, show a game with you dot com And when Jeff comes in after celebrating his birthday weekend, he can answer your question for you. Is that easy? So now, so now it's time for Taste Time trivia. This is where we answer questions we've written and if we get them wrong, we get shocked. And h Lindsay went last last week, so she's drawing the person who will be going first this week. Me, So I'll go ahead and shot. Yeah, I'm go ahead and read and again. These are questions we wrote ourselves, so if you get them wrong and you wrote it, it's on your Lindsay first question as soon as I can get this thing open, says, which Zany took Kira? Which Zany Tookira rolled out a taco so wild even your memes would beg for a bite thanks to its Dorritos locos tacos tacoa taka tacaria t a q u E.
Speaker 6: What zany tacoia.
Speaker 1: Rolled out of tacos so wild? Even your memes would beg for a bite thanks to his Dorita's locals.
Speaker 5: Tacos Dorrito's locos tacos I believe was Taco Bell.
Speaker 6: Finally answer, which.
Speaker 1: Is any takaria rolled out of taco so wild even your memes would beg for a bite thanks to us do Rita's logos tacos used to Taco Bell. It is Taco Bell. I don't know who else would be. Yeah, yeah, Taco Mile ain't giving you to Rita. Tacos never been known as crazy. If you get the Dorrito's taco shells from the store, it's not the same.
Speaker 6: I don't like the Dodo's tacos.
Speaker 1: Uh, They're all right, They're too salty for me, all right, lendsay. Second one, which Chain brought the world a nugget so iconic it could rival any Blockbuster star, turning every bite into a mini celebration, which Chain brought the world a nuggets so iconic it could rival any blockbuster star, turning every bite into a mini celebration. Don't look at me like I crapped on the floor. I just read questions. I'm taking these aren't your questions, No mind, totally.
Speaker 6: Mine nice a mini.
Speaker 1: Chicken nugget, which chain brought the world a nuggets so iconic it could rival any blockbuster star, turning every bite into a many celebration. Many m I N I like small? No, not like a lot many and not many like mouse.
Speaker 5: Either a mini celebration. Well, let's see here, who's got really good chicken nuggets? McDonald's. McDonald's nuggets are really good. Wendy's has them, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Say they're.
Speaker 9: Blockbuster good. I feel like there's some blockbuster.
Speaker 6: It's got to be something about this whole.
Speaker 1: Which chain brought the world a nuggets so iconic it could rival any blockbuster star, turning every bite into a mini celebration.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm, I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna say McDonald's because they are the best when it comes to the chain of.
Speaker 1: Nuggets, Many, which chain brought the world a nugget so iconic it could it could rival any blockbuster star, turning every bite into a teeny tiny celebration.
Speaker 6: Unless we're talking about popcorn.
Speaker 1: Chicken, which chain brought the world a nugget so iconic it could rival any blockbuster star, turning every bite into a mini celebration.
Speaker 6: McDonald's final answer, all right, which.
Speaker 1: Chain brought the world up? Nugget? That was so good? Everybody loves it? You so McDonald's. It's McDonald's. I want to shock you just for taking that long on that that one.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, there's a lot, there are no there there are words are trying to throw you off.
Speaker 1: Yes, but there is the chicken nugget game, isn't it's McDonald's. That's the end of the sentence. That is true. And we're not even sure that's real chicken in there. I like, I like Wendy's chicken nuggs. I think they're good. They're spicy, ones are really good. But even then, there's not even a real world anybody competes with them. No, they don't have nuggets though, just just by pure locations, they win that game. True statement. Hey, I agree, No, you don't here you weren't sure, all right, Lindsay last one here. What was the first NHL team to win back to back Stanley Cup titles? What? Good lord? What was the first NHL team to win back to back Stanley Cup titles?
Speaker 6: Hmmm, you know, I don't know this. I want to say that it was the Chicago Blackhawks.
Speaker 1: Okay, black Hawks? Hm, hmm you by gett Meta mucil. Nice. That's not a joke. You're hitting it hard this morning.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 1: It's solidified. So I'm getting chunks of it as it. I'll show you one. I got that chunk at the back of your throat. That's good.
Speaker 6: Toronto maple leafs.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's so gelatinous. Yeah, God, is it hard to swallow? Lindsay was the first NHL team to win back to back Stanley Cup? I know it's good. We've lost it. You know we've lost it when I'm chugging metamucile on the show and I'm like, oh god, right, we have changed over the years. NHL team back to back black All right? What was the first NHL team to win back to back Stanley Cup titles? You said the black Hawks, the Chicago Blackhawks. The answer is the Montreal Canadians and hockey went into out, always.
Speaker 6: Picked the Canadian, always picked the Canadian.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think Canadians is spelt wrong here, but we'll accept it. Major nipples are that's weird maybe, Uh, all right, Lindsay is gonna pick for the next person that's gonna go. It is all right, So Gimbi will do the shocking and uh, it's just the way it's gotta work. And uh, Lindsay will ask the questions and we'll see how well I remember any of them.
Speaker 6: Okay, Question number one?
Speaker 1: What burger hell?
Speaker 5: What Burger Haven dubs its mouth watering creation? The double du doubling down like a duo of dynamic duo heroes.
Speaker 1: Settle down Tachorea?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh double ah? Is it in an out Burger? Final answer?
Speaker 5: What Burger Haven dubs its mouth watering creation? The double double doubling down like a duo of dynamic duo heroes. You said in and out Burger final answer, and the correct answer is in and out Burger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never had one, but I do. I was like, in a double double, it's like in that a Carl's Junior thing. And then I was like, who does that? And that's when it hit me, because people talk about their fries and their double double. Uh.
Speaker 9: If a salesperson gets a hat trick, what have they done?
Speaker 1: A salesperson m hm. A salesperson gets a hat trick.
Speaker 6: What have they done?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm only gonna assume it's the same across the board, and that means they made three sales. Final answer.
Speaker 5: If a salesperson gets a hat trick, what have they done? You said made three sales? The correct answer is close three deals or made three sales.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never heard of it associated with sales. I've heard it with hockey, darts, Yeah not no turkey? Yeah all right.
Speaker 5: Third and final question, Corbyn, what restaurant turns curly fries into a crunchy carnival ride, spinning you into a realm where every fry has its own whimsical twist.
Speaker 1: I mean, I could only think of one curly fry scenario, and they got that game perfected like McDonald's got the nuggets perfected. And that's Arbi's final answer.
Speaker 5: What restaurant turns curly fries into a karunchy carnival ride, spinning you into a realm where every fry has its own whimsical twist? You said you're thinking Arby's and the correct answer is Arby's.
Speaker 1: All right, so I've gone. Lindsay's gone. That means Gimpy is up next for Taser Time Trivia. We'll be back. The Big Med Morning Show returns Things Your Time Trivia. This is where we try to know the answers to questions we have written and if you get them wrong, you get shocked. Lindsay's gone, I've gone, and now it's Gimpy's turn. And the first question that I have for Gimpy, Yeah, what year did the Great Depression start? What year did the Great Depression start? Great Depression? That's uh, that's depressing. I'm going to say nineteen twenty three. Final answer, what youar did the Great Depression start? You said nineteen twenty three? The correct answer is nineteen twenty nine. Damn it, I know it was in the twenties. Yeah, oh bitch, God bless you. Second question, sorry, what was the name of the popular hangout spot where students of Bayside High would often go after school? What was the name of the popular hangout spot where the students of Bayside High would often go after school? So the peach Pit? That was? That was nine O two one. Oh, right, I know that the the kids of Bayside because I could see it now, all right, I see it the total nineties, but yet time still had this like fifties kind of vibe to it. The the uh, I want to say, he's the owner, right, but the uh, the waiter, the guy he's a magician, right, he was a waiter slash magician and uh creepy hanging out with all these teenage kids. I believe his name was Max, so I believe the the hangout spot would was called Max's Max. Hey, let's let's go over to the Max. We're going to the Max. Final answer. What was the name of the popular hangout spot where the students of Bayside High would often go after school? You said, the kooky magician called Max or the Max. Final answer and the correct answer is the Max. Yeah, that's how you know how stupid that show was high school kids hanging out around a magician, right. Or that also tells you how lucrative being a magician is, right, right? Third and final question, what was the first name of the bank's butler on the Fresh Prince of bel Air?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: The Banks? Like that was like Uncle phil Phillip Banks What was the name of the Banks Butler on The Fresh Prince of bel Air? That would be Jeffrey. Final answer, I want to clarify the spelling. What was the first name of the Banks Butler on The Fresh Prince of bel Air? You said Jeffrey instead of Jeffrey, and the correct answer is Jeffrey. Yeah, because Will would call him G. What up? G? Yeah? Yeah, I love that show. I still kind of watch it every now and again. Of course you do two B Yeah. On my TV, I have a channel that's dedicated to nothing but Saved by the Bell. Really, yeah, you would love it. It's it's it's preloaded channels into the Samsung television, right, and I think it's like one and six or something like that. But yeah, it's got dedicated channels this. So I got like a channel that's dedicated nothing but Storage Wars, which I love, and another one that's it's the Saved by the Bell channel, So it plays all the Saved by the bells all day long. And they don't go in order, right, So it's not like it started at you know, season one, episode one and runs all the way through. This just bounces all over the place. College years, you know, the younger ones. I've also got a bay Watch channel, which I think was awesome. It plays all the bay Watches that makes sense, and bay Watch Nights. Sure, what else is there? There's another one that I that I get down swamp people. Yeah, there's that's so amazing, you know, And I was just like this, this is awesome. I got a channel for nothing but Storage Wars SNL. There's an SNL channel that makes sense that just plays skits all day long. That makes sense. Some days, I feel like Storage Wars is the channel I have, but I think it's technically like TLC or something like whatever that whatever it's on because they're constantly constantly Yeah, yeah, I Storage Wars is fine, but I feel like I see one episode, now I know what all the episodes are pretty much basically. Yeah, you do you have a favorite character that you tune because some people tune in because they love a certain character, right, like Darryl. Darryl died killed himself him because of online bullying. Yeah, the cal's like sixty years old man, which just goes to show that bullying, cyber bullying affects everybody of all ages. Yes, yes, and I would take it even further, but like the idea that you tell someone to kill themselves over and over, they eventually start believing. Yeah, right right, But Darryl wasn't my favorite one, honestly. If I had to pick one, and I think you might know for obvious reasons who it is, it's going to be Brandy Pissante. Oh yeah, mass Man her and uh Renee Zoda's wife, I forget her name. She's got some big honkers too. Who's the guy that always yep, that's Dave Pastory.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's all right.
Speaker 1: I liked Barry. I like Barry old man Barry when we're looking at like older episodes. Yeah, just because he has always has this cool car collection and motorcycles and stuff, and you know, he just seemed like a cool kind of guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was fine.
Speaker 1: I liked that show. I liked it when it was on, and I like it now. And I think they're still making episodes. I believe they are. I think they're still making brand new episodes, and I love it, like watching this this uh this uh storage worst channel because you can tell when COVID was in because they're out there and they're doing their social distancing and everybody's got their masks on and they all f and hate it, and I was like, ah, this must have been shot during COVID because they're all wearing stupid masks. Have you seen the photos of her naked online? They got erased? Well, I mean what I'm looking at either either this is the worst or best photoshop ever. Okay, I want to come around there and look because as far as I know, no, as far as I know because I've seen him before, yes, but as far as she paid to have the Internet scrubbed of those picture, yeah yeah, yeah, But I don't know how. I don't think you do that because if you could do that, and Brandy Pasanti can afford it, then I would think a lot of like Scarlett Joe Hanson would do that. One's definitely fake. Yeah, that's clearly fake. Don't forget about this one. Yeah, they're all like different types of women, which one's a different God, the photoshop on some of them is really bad. Right, It's like Brandy Pissante's head on a black woman's body. You're like, clearly that's not right. Again, I don't know how you pay to have stuff removed from the Internet. I don't know. I don't know. Maybe she started with a simple Google search, you know, and maybe there's so servis is out there that do that that you know, nerd nerd stuff. They get in there and and then just find anything and everything and then completely wipe it out. I don't know, but I have seen it, and it's like a crappy webcam picture. The actual the actual photo of Brandy's bear boobs. It's a terrible webcam picture. But they're hanging low. She's kind of like bent over and they're down at and uh, I'm like, Okay, that's that's cool. Uh. This says Brandy Passanti did not pay to remove content from the intertet, Isn't it? Instead, she used a legal lawsuit to force the removal of fake pornographic images in a video of her. She sued Hunter More. Remember Hunter More? Yes, old Hunter? Is anyone up? Yeah? He was the operator of the revenge porn side Is Anyone Up? And he posted fabricated explicit content claiming it was her. Okay. The lawsuit, which was f in California for defamation false light, federal judge granted a default judgment in her favor, issuing a permanent injunction in twenty thirteen and ordered more to remove all the images. She saw two point five million dollars in damages for anxiety damage reputation. She was awarded only seven hundred and fifty dollars. Really, wow, and I'm sorry, here's seven hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 6: Maybe it didn't get a lot of clicks.
Speaker 1: And Hunter Moore went to prison. If I'm not mistaken, I think so. He was sentenced to two years in prison and a two thousand dollars fine, and then he got supervised released for three years. That was who'd been done with that in twenty twenty one? Okay, and that's that's it. I don't know what he's because he can't be near a computer. We don't know, right, So he's probably working at Burger King or something.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he was the most hated man on the Internet or whatever.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that was the name of the documentary. Yeah, But to me, I want to know, like, what's he doing? Now? What's Hunter doing? Now? Yeah? Yeah, Like I'm probably customer service somewhere. But you're right, if he can't be near a computer, like the movie hackers, Uh, there's not much he can do. You got to work on a farm.
Speaker 6: Maybe he's still on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I mean you would do you would do like maybe furniture, make stuff, Okay, maybe moving furniture something like that. But I mean, I mean with computers just everywhere nowadays, right, I don't see how he could get a job without There's not many jobs that there aren't computers around. And I guess maybe it's up to his employer to be like, hey, you stay away from that, no, hands off. No, I don't think this is the same hunter more. Okay, this Instagram this, they both have our care but they look a little bit. The nose looks different. Yeah, maybe get a nose job a little ja. But maybe maybe it's him. I would find it. I can't believe they would let him be online. I mean maybe it is because here he's talking about his the Netflix. Well, I mean, uh, people get rehabilitated all the time. So maybe he went through a process and proved to the courts that he's he's a good person. I'm a good boy. I promised I won't post any more neked pictures. Yeah, you know, maybe and they're like, okay, fine, uh we're gonna keep a close eye on you. You can have your phones you can have your can't you know, your your computers, but if anything, if anything bad pops up from your area, you're going back into the big house. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: This says sixty two percent of people leaving prison are rearrested within the first three years. So by that statement of no, you aren't rehabilitated when you go to prison, statistically, you won't learn your lesson. I would. I would argue people that get rehabilitated or change their ways are not forced tokay, which is what he was. Okay, I would say that statistic probably only applies to the murderers and butt rapers. Drug dealers maybe, okay, But I don't know about you know, cyber crimes. Maybe I don't know. I don't think so, because statistically, bank robbers are the most common reoffenders, okay, because I gotta pay those lawyer fees somehow, and how are you gonna get that money? Just rob another damn bank, right, right? Or they think most of them have done it so many times they're like, wow, I didn't get cut those other times. I don't want that mistake again. Sure, all right, we got to take a break. We'll be back if you're listening.
Speaker 5: To the Big Man Morning Shows Jay fourth a birthday to porn star Kimberly Chie.
Speaker 6: She gets Down and Dirty and Asian Invasion.
Speaker 5: And three Gag Reflects two and Seduced by Mommy twelve. She was the Hottest Inked Star Award nominee.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Gimpy, Well, good morning, cor I mean, you just got another keyword to rock the bank. If you didn't catch it, that's okay because you got other chances throughout the day to just keep on listening. Take that keyword, plugging in and get yourself a thousand lams. All right, let's go ahead and do willy nilly your chance to do on the show. Talk about anything you want, bring up something, go back to something. I'm gonna bring this up. I almost touched Gimpy yesterday. The Chiefs have shown their home and away opponents, and the home opponent. One of their home opponents looks like it's gonna be San Francisco, yes, And it looks like it's gonna be in a later in the year, So I don't know if that means a December game or what that's gonna be. Cold. I noticed last year when I was looking they're playing the Chiefs. Niners are playing Chiefs in Kansas City, and the Niners are also laying the Cowboys in Dallas, so you're gonna go twice. Maybe definitely going to Dallas, waved, My girl and I my brother, A lot of us have already talked about it. Why the hell not. It's only four hours away, right, you know, Jerry World is a great stadium. I've never been, but I've heard and I've seen good things about it. I got a buddy of mine who is a Cowgirls fan, so he's gonna come with us and watch us run all over them bitches. So that one definitely going. But so far as like both of them, I'd like to, we'll just kind of have to see what happens there. So I'm just looking parking at the stadium now, this is for the World Cup. Is one hundred and seventy six dollars? Yeah, seventy six, huh, and then it looks like forty dollars for some other things. It doesn't have the I don't know what it is during the football season, right, I think Harrow had to parking with like one hundred bucks if I'm not mistaken. Okay, maybe eighty or one hundred bucks. It's definitely something I'm gonna have to save up for, right because that's gonna be a weekend thing, right that game, and I'll probably end up taking off that following Monday as well. Sure, because going down there watching the game on a Sunday, to turn and burn and come back four hours later, I would there would be no sleep for me. I guess I could sleep on the way back and then just come straight home and get up and go straight to work. But nobody wants to do that. I mean, if it's a like a noon game, sure, sure. But at the same time, I want to enjoy my time down there, like head down on a Saturday morning. I'm just talking Dallas right now, right head down there on a Saturday morning, especially if it's early in the season, where we can ride our motorcycles down there all right, hang out, enjoy the Saturday, do some Saturday night things in Dallas, go watch the game, and then crash at a hotel and then come back the next day. That sounds like a perfect weekend for me. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Perfect is preseason parking prices different usually, Okay, I was gonna say, because I think that when I want so that the Chiefs Bears game. I think the parking was only around forty bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is so bad. I mean I'm not opposed to parking a couple of blocks away and walking or or even better, you know, we're getting a hotel staying out there all weekend. Right, just get an uber I have them uber us up to the stadium, drop us off at the gate, the doer thing, and then uber bank. Well then then you're kind of in the high demand world. Then you're spinning just as much as you probably would have to bark. Yeah, yeah, you're probably right. I don't have to worry anything. I'm with you. It's on that that way. Yeah, we're talking about going to an away game for a Chiefs and uh like they're playing in La twice and they're gonna play in Miami, and so I already put price watches on flights for those. Okay, could go and Miami be fun? Miami? Okay, I think mam. Miami's a little overrated. Through I don't Maybe I'm just not cool enough to go there. Probably not. I just don't have the right label of clothes, you know what I mean? Right, how many Glack games do you have? Zero? Well, you need to get one. I don't have any gold jewelry. Oh yeah, not one item. Do you have anything platinum? Yes? Okay, so that's a start. I think to swear a watch, you'll be good, right.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I definitely don't have a six pack. I buy six packs. You're paying one of those on your on your belly. Doesn't make it look like we've Also, if we don't do that, we talk about going to Dallas to go to Cosmo. I think it's called Cosmo, which is the like three hundred and sixty degree TV screen where you can watch football games. I do a cheese game down there for that. Yeah, that would be pretty pretty fun. Someone's at stay at a hotel, leave your car at the hotel. Uber to the stadium. No need to pay for parking. Yes, but you're paying for Uber right, you're getting that that peak time the serge prices. But as a driver, I get a bit of a discount, do you. I think I gotta do through some emails, but I'm pretty sure they sent me an email because I got my old status as a driver and that gives me discounts on their services. Or you know, I just take my car and Uber. Some people around, makes some cash while I'm at it. You know, I'll be like, I'm overing you to the game, and that's where we end because that's where I'm stayed. Then you have to pay for parking, do I yes, they don't want to us. Just sit there unattended, keep car running. I'll be right back right.
Speaker 6: And then he gets towed and then he's got to pay for that.
Speaker 1: He says, Uh, did you say we could pick up prizes on Thursdays from eleven to one?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: I want to say yes. To the best of my knowledge, that is still a thing. When we have in house tickets, a lot of them are going digital now, yeah, but sometimes some of them would do like Rockwell Holm of passes, you will have to come pick up here and those won't be in until we get closer to the event. So yeah, yeah, nobody's told us no. Yeah, they told us no more freaking Ay Friday. They told us we're not getting an eight beer anymore, right, But they didn't tell us there's no more price pick up on Thursdays from eleven to one. Dar. So if you find yourself in a pickle, just email show at kmod dot com. We will I will help navigate that for you the best I can or worst case scenario, I'll make GIMPI hand deliver it. I'll do it. I got nothing else to do. Willing nearly anything you want to talk about, Bring up something new, go back to some Hey, Gimbia might be cheaper to fly in Uber to the stadium than Uber back to the airport. Wouldn't have to pay for parking, get a hotel or miswork. Now we have talked about that. Yeah, because you can get Southwest flights sometimes down to love Field pretty cheap. Yeah, and we've talked about that. Doing it for the Cosmo thing too is fly in Southwest Uber over to the place, drink, eat whatever, Uber back to the love Field, get on a flight and come back. I want to make it an experience, man, I want to make a weekend of it. Right. So the sounds cool, and it probably is cheaper just to buzz and buzz out, but I want to hang out. I want to do some things. I want to go to Billy Bob's while I'm down there. You know that'd be a hoot. Uh, Lindsay somebody sent a text in for Will and Nelly asking, uh, do you like the Indianapolis Colts because you are from Indiana.
Speaker 9: Great question.
Speaker 5: And no, I am a Chicago Bears fan. And I know it's weird, but I grew up closer to Chicago, so my family was Chicago Bears fans. Now my sister in law is a huge Indianapolis Colts fan because we were from Indiana.
Speaker 1: But it was that logic didn't apply for you. Huh.
Speaker 6: No, I mean it was so much.
Speaker 5: Closer going to a Chicago game forty minutes. It was three and a half hours to drive down to Indy and watch them play. So I never grew up being an indie band. Now, if the Bears are out of it and Indie's in it, sure I'll.
Speaker 1: Feel fair Weather over absolutely, will we, Lily? Anything you want to talk about, bring up something new, go back to something.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I heard the final Dump broadcast when Promo Brady signed off. Is there going to be a future dump? And who do you think the host will be? No? And no, I am pretty sure that dump has gone the way of freaking eight Friday. I mean no, I was going through a self filter. Yeah, yeah, I guess I should probably do the same thing. I went your last Friday and couldn't make it yesterday. My dad was in surgery. Okay, but he wasn't picking it up. Just email show at cameo d dot com. I'll figure it out for you. I'll just tell you right now. It's okay. The you're still here, it'll be waiting for you. You could pick it up next Thursday. Yeah, when your dad's not in surgery. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: We went to a Rangers game last year in Dallas and the uber was only ten bucks to the game. I think it was maybe twenty on the way home. The Astros were in town, so it was a high demand game. Yes, that isn't the football game, right, that isn't the NFL. Yeah, but either way, I mean there's sixty nine Rangers games. There's seven or eight Cowboys games. Yea, yeah, and the Cowboys are a little bit larger than the Rangers or the Strewers. Wait, why no more freaking' a Friday? Always entertaining. Thanks, It was one of my favorite things we did. We got to hear from you guys. But uh, and we're not sure there just definitely won't be a beer element for sure. We're noodling solutions. It got told to us Thursday last week. They let us finish through yes, last four weeks Friday, and then yeah, uh murder Mary Bang or Mary Bang, kill Madonna, Pink or Miley Cyrus, Madonna, Pink, Miley Cyrus lindsay.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm sure Madonna has the most money, but she's the oldest, so I'm gonna have to kill her.
Speaker 6: I'll bang Pink and Mary.
Speaker 5: Miley Damn, but I don't know if I could put up with Miley. I'll bang Miley and Mary Pink Gympie.
Speaker 1: We're killing off Anna for sure. Right, she's old, she's weird. She she just needs to go already, all right, so we're gonna we're gonna murder her. I could go either way with Pink or Miley Cyrus. Uh, So I guess I want to bang Pink and then Mary Miley Cyrus. Why not? Me and her have some things in common to hang out, party and drink and smoke cigarettes and sound like lumber joinings. Right, I'm not sure who we're talking to. I don't think what you guys are saying is wrong. Like Mary, Uh, I'm marrying Pink bang Miley. Miley still feels like she's got that want to go to the club thing. Pink sounds like she's settled. Yeah. Uh. And Madonna, I just no, no, no, I can't think of one good thing about Madonna.
Speaker 5: The immaculate collection, No great album.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, that's not a good reason. No, they all have good albums, whether your taste or not. They've been told. Yeah, yeah, Hill, Madonna, Mary, Pink, Bang Miley.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: I still like hearing the stories on Friday. You don't have to give a beer for it. I can't drink beer anyway, I hear you. We just can't call for a Friday. It's too confusing, right, you've already been trained. Uh. Did Lindsay grow up in Gary, Indiana? And is Lindsay secretly a gang member? No, I grew up in Awesome. That would be awesome if you were secretly a gang member. Oh my gosh, they come in raid the room. Oh my gosh, they are like immediately we'd all be like GIMPI and then and then and then they bring up Lindsay and her scowl like she just scowls. That would be awesome. Something I need to tell you guys. Yeah, No, she wouldn't get to anything. She would be vile to the polarist arresting agents.
Speaker 6: Because I'm in the witness protection program.
Speaker 1: I mean, they typically don't arrest witness people in the witness protection I'm hiding. That's funny. That says we took a trolley that took us right to the stadium, and we could write it back to near a hotel. A lot of hotels do that. They do those type of stay here and we'll take you to the game for something like that. Yeah. Would you rather have a hot chick or hot man with a bad attitude or a little chubby with a great attitude?
Speaker 9: A hot dude, a little chubby with a great attitude?
Speaker 1: Nope, you didn't hear the question. She combined them all. The question is would you rather have a man with a bad attitude or a little chubby with a great attitude? A little bit chubby? Because little chubby is those are two different things. That's that thing you get at the convenience store that's got meat in it. Yeah, sure, it's called little chubb, A little chubby with a great attitude, Gimby, would you rather have a hot chick or with a bad attitude or a little chubby with a great attitude? A chunky love man, bad attitude makes you so goddamn ugly. I don't disagree. Titlement sucks. You're not fun. So yeah, I like women that look like humans, not something you see you on TV. Van Halen with David Lee Roth or Van Halen with Sammy Hagar Lindsey.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna take David le Roth.
Speaker 1: Gimby never have been a van Halen man. What yeah, man, I mean they but like to sit down like some people like these guys here. It's like those are two different times. They are dramatically different. Eras we talk about bands that continued on with the guy who was the face and they did just as good, if not better. I mean, that's that's pretty rare thing. Respect. I'm not beatling this one, right, I have much respect for van Halen, Okay, man Eddie and his talents, right, I just never got into him, So I couldn't really if you sat me down and played one song from each one, right, David Lee Roth and a Sami here, I don't think i'd be able to tell you which ones which. Oh yes, I don't know, Oh yes, I mean Hagar Era was way more radio friendly, little more synth feel to It's a completely different feel of music, not to mention, not to mention Hagar all jokes aside, pretty great vocalist, Okay. So yeah, I don't have anything to stand on here, man, I honestly couldn't tell you. I don't have an opinion one or the other. They're both equals in my personal book.
Speaker 5: Well, I want to say, like more, I think nineteen ninety one with Sammy wasn't it, Yes, Yeah, then I would have been more of a Sammy fan.
Speaker 1: To me, it's kind of super subjective because it depends on the type of music you like. I think with David le Roth it definitely felt a little more hair bandish, okay, And with Sammy Hagar it felt a little more like, yeah, rock band like, legit rock bandish, not so skit like because he was because he's such a character. But I think I'm more a ha guar guy Okay. Eight one two is a pretty fantastic knowledge album. For Unlaffel, Cardinal Knowledge is a pretty great album. Yeah. So, but they're both To say, it's like who's the best basketball player of all time? They're both good. They're both good, but in different respects. Metallica with Cliff Jason or Rob.
Speaker 6: I couldn't tell you the difference, but I'll take what do those people do? Drum, no guitar, no.
Speaker 1: No faith. I was wondering what else you were gonna a triangle.
Speaker 6: Bell.
Speaker 1: That's a tough one because.
Speaker 5: They do.
Speaker 1: Each and every one of those are from different eras of mata Ala, and each and every one of them sound the same yet slightly different, you know what I mean. I think with Cliff that was more thrash metal, right, Jason Newstead, But yeah, I like I like the new guy too, right, So I'm torn on that one. I can't pick. I can't pick which one is better. I can tell you this that sat Anger was their worst album ever. But outside of which Metallica version do you like? All three of them are good, and all three of them offer different styles, and all three of them offer good goodness. So I'm I can't. I can't decide. Sorry, I think this is a whole push. It's a push, right, right, because Cliff the foundation, the base, right with an right the foundation, some people considered one of the best bass players of all time, which ispparently as a think, oh yeah, next to Jane over Jene, is that a serious question? And then you talk about Jason Newstead, who stepped in in a situation where you're like, there's no way he was going to be accepted, and he does. And then you have Rob step in and you're like, a, who's this clown in the audition? He's been there twenty over twenty years, man, he's earned every moment he gets on stage and to be considered Metallica. Yeah, probably better basis than Cliff and Jason. You may not be wrong, but I think it's a push. They're all great for different reasons. I don't think you can pick. But if I got to pick what I'm picking Rob just because he's been there for twenty years and been through a lot. Right now, has he been through the death of a band member? No? Not yet?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: Can they continue on Metallica if one of them die? Can they continue on? Yes? Depending on who it is?
Speaker 6: If would they though?
Speaker 1: If if James dies, no, no chance, no chance that they can carry on if Lars dies, Because you got to think about it, those are the two. Those are the two main faces of the band. Right, if Lars dies, you probably could carry on, may not be the same, be slightly different. You can find someone to emulate his drumming exactly exactly. But you can't you can't find somebody to replace James with his voice. I think you think so. I mean Alison Chains continued on and that's not laying true true, But uh, Jerry Cantrell we already know was a lot of as the major force behind that. And what was William Duvall? Is that his name? He does good, he does really good. But I think James is just so unique and to that band, I don't think it would be the same. I said the same thing about Lincoln Park two, but that Gal she's seen all right? Yeah, So who would make a good if James Hetfield died and you had to pick a current rock star to put in his place. Who do you think could do it? Corey Taylor maybe I don't know, dude, Jeff Keith, I don't know, Jelly Roll John Yeah, would you still go see them? If? Even if it wasn't even emulating James, there was just a whole new guy. Yeah, but they're seeing Metallica songs and he's not getting the yeah, but he's getting close like it. It's still heavy metal, italy stilled screams like Chester. It's still is good that way. I'd see him once just to check it out. Yeah, yeah, I would do all right. We got to take a break and we'll be back. You're listening to the Big Mad Morning Show. So I found this list of two different things for wives that is pretty awesome, and one of them are is these are things that women got his advice to be married in the fifties. And one of them is you can find a husband, like you find a job, and only if I say so, no, like you got to go look and search and do that thing, and which some of you are going to have a hard time managing or therapeutically handling the idea that your parents didn't love each other right and they could get and they did it because they like, that's what they thought they were doing, was you know, this is not who I love. It's this is what I'm supposed to do right right. I'm supposed to get married at this age. I'm supposed to start a family, supposed to have babies. Yeah, and Jim's the only single guy in town right now because everybody else is taken. So all right, drunken Jim, come home. Uh. In nineteen fifty four, Ladies Home Journal, a single twenty nine year old woman wrote about her counseling session in a marriage readiness course at the American Institute of Family Relations. She learned that she needed to lower her expectations and prove her appearance and work on her intimacy issues. She eventually did and ended up landing a groom. Some books and some religion still push that stobby is so picky. Pretty yourself up a little bit, you'll be right.
Speaker 6: Get rid of that unibrow, Put on a skirt right.
Speaker 1: Well, makeup on the ugly another one. You need to look more attractive. Stop being so homely. Comb your hair. There were times where a woman wouldn't take her makeup off until the husband went to bed, and then would get up early to put the makeup on. That the husband should and would not see her without makeup on. Yeah, some people get a tattooed on him so they don't have to wait till he goes lazy.
Speaker 5: There is a There is a girl on TikTok who she's got a huge amount of followers, and she talks about how her boyfriend has never ever seen her without her makeup on because she does take it off after he falls asleep and before he gets up, she puts it back on. She will go to the beach and puts on a full face of makeup going to the beach.
Speaker 1: What happens when she sweats it all off.
Speaker 5: She puts on a something or other clear cope it on. Yeah, and she will not get into the water. She will not go under the water.
Speaker 1: Translation she ugly.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Another one. If a husband cheats, his wife must have caused it. This is marriage advice from the fifties. If you were doing your job as a wife, I wouldn't have to. What's the number one text we get when we get a listener asking for advice about because their husband's cheating or something, and they're like, well, what'd you not do right?
Speaker 6: Or she's a cheating who work right?
Speaker 1: Uh? A wife is responsible for her husband's success. Okay, okay, because she's supposed to support them, stand them up, be the peace behind the scenes, the piece.
Speaker 6: Yeah, be his peace.
Speaker 1: Oh the calmon. Yeah, I guess I didn't take it that way.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Realize how often the wrong wife can break the right man. Okay, that was in the article. I guess if you know, he's not focused at work because his old lady's a Beech kept him up all night, arguing. The example they gave is that if her husband has a tough time remembering names, she needs to learn the names of all those people. And then too, Lindsey, she just gave me the what you talking about willis face?
Speaker 9: Okay, Andy, we're going to quiz you on your coworkers.
Speaker 1: No, it's your job to step in and no the names.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna quize you on your I Yeah.
Speaker 1: But if you're like at a social gathering, you're like, this is Jim. You work with him in accounting. I know my wife's bosses name one of her good friends we've known for outworks that I know them and her husband, and I know a couple of other people. But if they came and kicked me in the balls, I'd be like, what are you doing? Who are you right? Like? I know their name because she says them. Yeah, but I wouldn't. I'm horrible with doing that.
Speaker 5: I'm bad with names anyway. Hey, buddy, Yeah, never forget a face.
Speaker 6: How are you good? To see you?
Speaker 1: And then a wife should treat her marriage like a career. Okay, good training, be a good cook, a good teacher, good glamor so dressed for the marriage you want, not the marriage you have. Is that the Yeah? And then I found these are unhinged things women have had to tell their husband, like I sold my engagement ring for cash, when in reality they she said she lost it and she used that money to pay for a credit card. So she told had to tell her husband she sold the engagement ring. Okay, but I'm going to be pretty pissed at that. Yeah, she sold it, for sure. I'd rather you lose it than sell it. I'd rather you tell me you have a debt. You got that too, Well, we can figure that out. But this says that they had a debt on a card and another card he didn't know about which wild and she sold it to pay the debt. No, she said she lost it, correct, but she actually sold it. Okay. Yeah, I was getting a little mixed up there.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: This said she had to tell her husband I had a bad hangover. Quote, well, my ex thought that I was sick a lot when I was really just drunk or hungover. I've there. Oh, scab it.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Another one that she had to say, I was seeing his ex. I knew he was seeing his ex behind my back. Oh damn. That's not cool. There's a small chance that our daughter isn't his. And she had to tell him, Yeah, you had. She had to tell him that I got drunken on a one night's stand after a fight we had shortly after our wedding. Oh shortly, yeah, right, and I found out I was pregnant a month later. Okay, yo yo yo. So you did not only did you cheat, you had unprotected sex, because those are two different offenses. Yeah yeah, not only did you have no care for our situation, but you then thought you could just bring that stank here. Yeah, and no telling how many times you smashed it before she told you. So now you're getting dirty leftovers. Uh, had to say she was out telling her husband she was having an affair. Okay, this Tex says I had a very casual affair. Huh. They're interesting adjective. M h. Casual for a really long time at the end of my first marriage. To this day, I still don't know if my ex ever knew or if you just chose to not see it. Ah, that's possible to I was not taking my birth control. That's conniving. That is some mister Burns type of it is planning and plotting well, I mean not taking the birth control hoping your husband knocks you up, but come to find out it was the other dude they got you. Well, that plan backfired, didn't it. Uh? I never put him in my will. Do you get upset with that about that? I mean, you guys are married. You would think, don't put me in the wild. That's fine, I'll contest it. We're married. Yeah, I get half good. I don't get your avon perfume bottles. And then this other one, which I don't think is a big deal, but I was married before him. I think you got to disclose that you should, and if you don't, I think that's sus Yeah, because it's like, what else are you hiding? That's a pretty big deal. Marriage is a pretty big deal. It is a big deal, but the fact that you're divorced is not. But you hiding it makes it a monster deal, right exactly? Because why do you need to hide it unless you were married to like the mob, right or your uncle? No? I want to know, yeah, definitely, I want to know why because normally, you know, family hugs each other, and if you were married to your uncle and he hangs a little longer keeps his arm around you. Now, that would explain a lot. And I could be like, do you stick around if you were no, No, we're not no.
Speaker 9: No, do you disclose if you had plastic surgery?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Yes, I think he did too. Uh well, I guess it could depend in medical history. What kind of plastic surgery? Talking about it, we're talking about, you know, a boob enhancement, a boob job, or are we talking about you changed your face? And either I think any of them changed the face maybe, but boo job I'd probably get past. I'd be like, tell me about that. Uh one, you don't have to tell me, right, that feels like an easy one. Yeah, but mostly because I want to know if you had surgery on your leg for whatever reason playing soccer, you wouldn't care, But to hide the others is bizarre. And I should know your medical history. I should know a broad stroke of your medical history. If we're together married, if she gets lady a plastic you want to know about that? Yeah, I don't care. Okay, a big deal, it's not I said, like, what's what kind of plastic surgery? Well, you don't have to give me details of why, and what it was like before big roast beef. Look like somebody punched a design. Yeah, yeah, I don't need I don't need to know all that, but I think it's important to be like, I've had some plastic surgery. Huh.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just think like, well, I did have rhinoplasty done because my nose was so huge, And it's like, well, yeah, I'd want to know that because if we're going to have children, is my child going to be born.
Speaker 1: With a huge nose? You know? Wait? So you would? You would? You would? That would be a red flag for you too, if they had surgery on their nose because they had some shock.
Speaker 5: There has been cases like that, like the chinaman that divorced his wife because when his kids were born, none of the kids came out looking like either one of them, and come to find out it was because she had a bunch of plastic surgery.
Speaker 1: Well that's apples and oranges. You used one example to someone who's had gazillions, and you used, if they have a big nose, I wouldn't want to be with them. We know what type you have, Lindsay, and it's not them. Wow. So never ceases to amaze me. You you you know these are on right. You know these microphones work, do they They didn't for like forty minutes. All right, we gotta take a break. We'll be back.